手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 犯罪心理 > 犯罪心理第一季 > 正文

犯罪心理第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第10集 受欢迎的孩子们

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

How much farther?

还有多远?
What? Are we almost done?
什么?我们快到了吗?
You want to stop?
你想停下来?
No. Let's rest a while.
不,我们歇会吧。
I promised I wouldn't slow you down.
我发誓我不会拖你后腿的
You go ahead. I'll catch up. I can wait.
你先走,我会跟上的,我可以等你
Adam, please. It's your workout.
亚当,求你了,这是你的测试
Go. I'll meet you at the point.
走吧,我会去那里等你
You're out of shape, cheerleader. Oh, yeah?
你力不从心了嘛,啦啦队长,哦,是么?
Let's see you do 3 back flips and land in the splits.
那你就做三个后空翻然后落在那里试试
The point? The point.
那里?那里
Hello? Is somebody there?
你好?这里有人吗?
Adam...if you're trying to scare me, I'm gonna kill you.
亚当...你要是敢吓唬我的话小心我宰了你
Adam? Adam.
亚当?亚当
Oh, my god. Adam, please wake up. Adam.
哦,天哪。亚当,快醒醒。亚当。
Baby, please, baby. Please! Noooo!
宝贝,醒过来吧,宝贝,求你醒来吧!不!
Victim's the Lloyd boy, isn't it?
受害者是Lloyd小子,对吧?
The quarterback? Adam.
那个四分位?亚当
Just saw his parents yesterday heading up to Nantucket.
刚看到本他父母上了昨天Nantucket的头条
Listen get me their number up there, will you?
你会给我他们的电话号码的,对吧?
Sheriff Bridges. There's something here.
布里吉斯警长,这里有些东西
What is it? You're gonna want to see this, sir.
这是什么?先生,你会想看见到这个的
Looks like the head is busted open.
看起来脑袋被爆开了
Just like Adam Lloyd.
就像是亚当小子
You want me to get the crime scene folks down here?
你要我把犯罪现场里的人都带过来吗?
Yeah. Wait. Hold on.
是的,等等,等一下
We're gonna need a lot more than the crime scene folks.
我们需要的比在犯罪现场的人还要多很多
Easy there, tough guy. Have some coffee with your sugar.
那不难,猛男,喝你的加糖咖啡吧
I need something to wake me up.
我需要些能提神的
Ooh. Late night? Very. My man. Not that kind of late night.
哦,昨晚?非常,我的伙计,昨晚不是那种啦
Ok, so tell me, what does keep young Dr. Reid awake at night?
好吧,那告诉我,昨晚是什么让年轻的瑞德博士彻夜未眠的?
Wait, let me guess. Memorizing some obscure textbook.
等等,让我猜猜。看些晦涩难懂的教科书
No, no, no, no. Working on cold fusion. No, I got it.
不,不,不,不。处理冷溶结的工作。不对,我知道了
Watching Star Trek... and laughing at the physics mistakes.
看星际旅行...嘲笑里面的物理学错误
Actually, there aren't that many scientific errors in Star Trek.
实际上,星际旅行里没多过多的科学错误
Especially considering how long ago it was made.
尤其是要考虑到其出品的年代
There are certain improbabilities, but not that many outright errors. Right.
有些是比较玄,但没有那么多明显错误。没错
Hey, Morgan? Uh, do you ever have dreams?
嘿,摩根?呃,你做过梦么?
I'm sorry. I guess nightmares would be a more accurate description.
抱歉。我猜噩梦的印象会更深刻
Is that what's keeping you up?
你是因为那个没睡觉么?
I used to get them occasionally Reid, but lately it's like I have them every night.
我过去偶尔做梦,但最近我好像每晚都做梦
What are they about? This. What we do.
那是关于什么的?这个,我们的工作
Do you have nightmares?
你做过噩梦么?
Reid, I'm not sure if I'm the right person for you to talk to about this.
瑞德,我不确信自己是不是应该跟你谈起这些的人
Why not? It's just, uh...did you ask Gideon about it?
为什么不呢?只不过是,呃...你就此问过吉迪恩么?
No. You should.
没有。应该去问问
Hey, Hotch wants everyone in the round table room.
嘿,霍奇要所有人到圆桌会议室去
Something up with you two? No.
你们俩在忙什么吗?没
Mcallister. Western slope of massanutten mountain in Virginia.
Mcallister。维吉尼亚massanutten山西面
2 bodies discovered in the woods
树林里发现两具尸体
both with apparent blunt trauma to the head.
均显示为钝器击伤头部
Skeletons? One of them. The second victim was just killed this morning.
重点呢?其中一个,第二名受害者就在今早被杀害
How do we know there's a connection?
我们怎么得知两者中有联系的?
They were found about 75 feet apart with nearly identical head wounds.
他们相距75英尺,而且有一模一样的头部伤
Where's the rest of the case file?
剩下的案件档案呢?
There isn't one. The sheriffs are on the scene waiting for us.
不是一样的,警还长在现场等我们
Their location is only a half hour away by plane.
距离只有半小时飞机
What's the rush?
着什么急嘛?
Well, there was evidence on the scene that could cause a bit of a public uproar. A satanic cult.
嗯,在现场的物证有可能导致一些公众躁动。一个邪教仪式
So Peter Ustinov said,
因此Peter Ustinov说,
"unfortunately a super-abundance of dreams is paid for by a growing potential for nightmares."
不幸的是,多梦的代价就是噩梦也将随之增多。
JJ, we need to obviously, keep this out of the press for as long as possible.
JJ,很明显我们要,尽可能远的与外界压力保持距离
I'll do what I can. Why is that so important?
我会尽量的。为什么那很重要?
There was a nationwide scare in the 1980s
八十年代有过一次全民性的恐慌
involving satanic ritual killings and abuse.
包括有邪教杀人仪式和虐待
The satanic panic, it was called.
曾被叫做邪教恐怖
It began after the publication of a book
那源于一本公开发行的书
about repressed memories being recovered through hypnotherapy.
关于通过催眠疗法诱发的压抑记忆
Memories of growing up with devil worshippers
日益增长的邪恶崇拜记忆
who use children in their rituals and ceremonies.
在仪式上用儿童的人
Most of the claims were later found to be false or just impossible.
大部分这种主张后来被发现是虚假和不可能的
Still, numerous therapists accepted the assertions as true
然而,许多的临床医生还是把这种主张奉为真理
and began searching for similar signs in their own patients.
而且开始研究他们病人类似的征兆
After one year, thousands of people reported the exact same repressed memories.
一年之后,成千上万的人被报道出极度相似的压抑记忆
The bureau conducted an investigation and concluded that
政府介入调查并使其终止了
most of the most of the ritual killings or abuse were more
邪教仪式凶杀和虐待绝大部分
urban legend than anything else.
成了独一无二的城市传奇
You're saying that there's no such thing as devil worship? Not at all.
你是说没有多少是事关恶魔崇拜的么?完全没有
But most of the satanism that we've seen is
但是大部分我们见过的恶魔崇拜
juveniles damaging property, desecrating churches, cemeteries.
是青少年破坏财物,亵渎教堂,墓地
To my knowledge, there has never been a proven case of a satanic ritual killing in the united states.
根据我的经验,在美国从来都没有一起恶魔仪式凶杀案件被证实
Well, maybe there is now.
嗯,可能现在有了
Mornin'. John bridges.
早上好,约翰?布里吉斯
Yeah. We spoke on the phone.
是啊,我们通过电话
I'm agent Jareau, and this is agent Gideon and Dr. Reid with the FBI's behavioral analysis unit.
我是Jareau探员,这位是吉迪恩探员和瑞德博士,隶属FBI行为分析小组的
Hi. Thanks for coming out so fast.
嗨,感谢你们能这么快赶过来
Yeah. Of course.
是啊,当然了
There was an in-service in Charlottesville last year
去年在Charlottesville工作过
said if we ran into any unusual homicides
他们说如果我们遇到不寻常的凶杀案
we were supposed to call you folks sooner rather than later.
我们最好尽快给你们打电话
Yeah, they were right.
是的,他们说的没错
Is this unusual enough?
这件案足够不寻常了吧?
It certainly is interesting.
这当然很有意思
You guys must get a lot of this, huh?
你们一定遇见过很多吧,呃?
Satanic stuff? Not really.
恶魔之类的?也不是
Who found the bodies? A hiker found the first one at the trail
谁发现的尸体?一个步行者依着痕迹发现了第一个
and my deputies located this one while searching for evidence.
然后我的手下在这地点搜寻证据
We don't even know if it's a man or a woman. It's a man.
我们甚至还不知道这是男人还是女人。是男人
The male pelvis is more narrow
男性的骨盆比较窄
and the opening at the bottom is heart-shaped, as opposed to oval.
而且底部的开口是心型而不是椭圆型
Melted wax? Candle wax?
融化的蜡?蜡烛的蜡?
Candles are used in rituals.
蜡烛是仪式上用的
They're also used on birthday cakes.
也被用于生日蛋糕
Actually, they were originally used to protect the birthday celebrant
实际上,他们最初被用来保护教主生辰
from demons for the coming year.
在新年抵御魔鬼
As a matter of fact, down to the fourth century
基于此影响,到了四世纪
christianity rejected the birthday celebration as a pagan ritual.
基督教把生辰庆祝作为异教仪式进行抵制
What kind of doctor are you?
你是哪种博士?
He was kind of a local hero. A high school football star.
他是本地英雄那种,高中足球明星
So a pretty strong kid, huh?
多漂亮强壮的孩子,嗯?
I know he used to run out here on the mountain all the time.
我知道他过去经常跑到这里来
That's not easy. Was he out here running today?
那可不简单,他今天跑到这里来了么?
He was wearing sweats.
他穿着运动服
A crime of opportunity
一个犯罪的好机会
or was the unsub laying in wait for this kid specifically?
或者是那混蛋特意在等这孩子?
Unsub? Unknown subject. The killer.
混蛋?未知目标,凶手的意思
If it is a cult, do you think they cared who the victim was?
如果这是场仪式,你觉得他们会在意受害者是谁么?
Maybe. Maybe not.
也许会,也许不会
So we're talking about a blitz attack on a high-risk victim
这么说我们在讨论对一次容易失手的突然袭击
one who could defend himself
对一个可以进行自卫的人
with a weapon picked up at the scene.
用一件在现场检到的武器
Disorganized offender. It could be a cult.
无组织性犯罪,这可能是场仪式
The manson crime scenes were textbook disorganized murder.
曼森犯罪现场的教科书杂乱无章的谋杀
This looks like a heavily traveled area.
这看起来是旅游胜地
A lot of the locals walk these paths. Some tourists, too.
很多本地人在小路散步。还有些旅行者
If you are gonna conduct a ritual killing?
你会想实行场仪式凶杀么?
Would you do it in the middle of a traveled path?
你会在过往人多的小路中间实施么?
Well, if the other crime scene was a ritual site where the pentagram is
嗯,如果其他的犯罪现场是仪式上的五角星
I might blitz the victim here and drag him to the other scene.
我可以在这里突然袭击受害者,然后把他拖到其他现场
Why didn't they?
他们为什么不?
Does "lod" mean anything to you?
“lod”这个字有什么意义么?
Uh-uh. I don't know of any significance in satanism, either.
呃...呃,我不了解任何恶魔崇拜的重要
Well, I could have Garcia research this "lod" thing
那么,我可以让加西亚查一下“lod”是什么
if I could get a call out.
如果我能到外面去打个电话
Not much of a chance of that out here.
出了这里可没什么机会
Are there any cults in the area that you know about?
你知道这里有什么仪式么?
Secret groups? People you see you don't know much about
秘密组织?一些你看见过的又不太了解的人
people who stay to themselves mostly.
那些通常独来独往的人
This is a very religious area.
这地方的人都很虔诚
Church on sundays, fellowship on wednesday, bible classes.
星期天有礼拜,星期三有友情会和讲经班
If there was a secret group, I'd probably know about it.
如果有什么秘密组织的话,我多少应该没听过说的
That's an inherent contradiction.
内部自相矛盾了
Excuse me? He means if there was a group being secretive you probably wouldn't know.
请原谅?他是说如果这里有秘密行事的组织的话,你可能没听说过
Look, people out here just want a quiet place to raise their kids.
瞧,这里人只想有个安静的地方生儿育女
What I know is none of them are capable of doing this.
我知道的是没有谁会那么干的
Find anything interesting down there?
找到什么有意思的吗?
Yeah, it does look like some kind of ritual site.
是的,这看起来像是某种仪式地点
Have any of you ever heard the expression "lod" or the acronym "L.O.D."?
你们有谁听说过“lod”或者“L.O.D.”缩写之类的符号么?
Not me. Cherish? Cherish?
不是我。雪蕊诗?雪蕊诗?
Sheriff Bridges! It's ok, Harris. Let her in.
布里吉斯州长!好了,哈里斯,让她进来
Was Adam Lloyd killed out here?
亚当·劳埃德是在这以外被杀的吗?
Who told you that, Veronica?
谁告诉你的,维罗妮卡?
Was he? My daughter was with him.
他是不是啊?我女儿和他在一起
They were out running together this morning.
他们今早一起出去跑步
Oh, my god. I can't find her. Cherish is missing.
哦,我的天哪,我找不到她,雪蕊诗不见了
Cherish is missing!
雪蕊诗失踪了!
Help me, please.
帮帮我,求你了
Take her home. We're looking for someone who can overpower our victim
带她回家。我们要找的人可以制服受害者
abduct a girl from a traveled path without being seen.
从人来人往的小路上绑架个女孩还没被人看到
It certainly fits with the cult theory.
这很符合仪式的理论
More than one unsub to control multiple victims.
不止一个混蛋控制多个受害者
But if the attack were ferocious enough a single unsub could, too.
但是如果袭击足够凶残,单独的混蛋也能做到
Kill Adam and grab the girl while she's in shock.
杀了亚当之后再绑架吓得发抖的女孩
This is some rough country.
这是个小地方
We only went 1/4 of a mile, and we almost got lost.
只走了1/4里,我们就几乎迷路了
The unsub has to be from this area.
那混蛋一定来自这地区
You don't just stumble onto a place like this.
你不只会在这种地方绊倒
JJ, where'd the sheriff go?
JJ,警长去哪里了?
He's setting up a search party.
他准备了联合搜寻行动
Tell him I want him to use volunteers from the area. Locals.
告诉他我要用这个地区的本地人
Do you want him to know why? No, not yet.
你想让他知道为什么吗?不,还没到时候
Is it wise to alienate him?
这不会疏远了人家吧?
Well, he thinks we're looking for a monster.
嗯,他还以为我们在找个怪兽
If we tell him we're looking for volunteers
如果我们告诉他我们在找个本地人
so we can profile who shows up
那我们就能揭露出的那个人
he might call the whole thing off.
他可能会把一切叫停
State won't be here for over an hour. We're not gonna wait.
州警一小时之内还到不了,不我们不能再等了
I want you to gather everyone up
我要你集合所有人
and I'm going to assign grid locations. Yes, sir.
还要指定路障。是,长官
You have a moment, sheriff?
你有时间吗,警长?
I've got a missing girl, 100 square miles of woods, not enough men
要找个失踪的女孩,100平方米的森林,人手不够
and in a couple of hours it's going to be dark.
而且再过两个小时天就黑了
Have you considered using the people that live in the area?
你考虑过用这些当地人么?
I'm not gonna have civilians messing up the crime scene.
我不会让平民百姓弄乱犯罪现场的
We can instruct them not to touch anything
我们可以通告他们不碰任何东西
until a member of law enforcement arrives.
直到有执法单位到达
What if they get lost, too?
如果他们也迷路了呢?
We can have them sign in to a volunteer sheet
我们可以让他们签个自愿民兵单
and keep track of what grid square they're in.
还可以在他们进入的范围内牵线
Look...I grew up in a small town.
你看...我出生在个小山村
You have the state police coming in? Yeah.
你让州警过来了么?是的
Your locals can do a better job of finding this girl than any statie.
你的本地居民为了找个女孩,会比任何州警都干的好
You know that.
你知道的
You'll keep track of 'em?
你会保留他们的踪迹?
I've coordinated searches all over the country. Let's go.
我同样会搜寻整个村子。我们开始吧
Harris, I'm going downtown.
哈里斯,我要去城里
Don't do anything until I get back, all right?
我没回来之前什么都别做,好么?
Hey, can I come with you guys?
嘿,我能和你们一起去么?
I need to call Quantico and have them research that whole "lod" thing.
我要打电话给匡蒂科让他们研究“lod”是什么
Yeah, sure. Hop in.
好吧,没问题,上车
What's happened, John?
发生了什么,约翰?
Reverend Paul Burke, this is
保罗伯克牧师,这位是...
I'm sorry, I forgot your names.
抱歉,我忘了你叫什么了
I'm agent Jareau. This is Dr. Reid.
我是Jareau探员,这位是瑞德博士
They're with the FBI.
他们是FBI
FBI? It's true, then? Adam's dead?
FBI?那是真的么?亚当死了吗?
Cherish Hanson's missing, too.
雪蕊诗·汉森也失踪了
Is there anything I can do?
有什么我能帮忙的么?
Actually, yes. We're putting together a search party.
实际上,是的,我们正召集搜寻队
Could you call the congregation?
你能电话召集教会么?
Of course. Of course. I'll go make some calls.
当然,当然,我会打电话的
Thanks, Reverend. This way.
谢谢了,牧师,这边请
Use any phone, doc, you just dial 9 to get an outside line.
使用任何电话,博士。打电话之前先播9接通外线
I've got an emergency phone list back here in my office.
我在后面的办公室有一份紧急电话通知表
Did you play ball? No.
你玩球么?不
Yeah, I probably wouldn't have, either, if not for my father.
是啊,即使是因为我父亲我也不玩
I'm Cory. Spencer Reid.
我是科里。斯宾塞·瑞德
Who's that, nietzsche?
那是谁,尼采么?
"Thus spake zarathustra" was rather antagonistic of
“如此说异教”不是更抵触
the judeo-christian world view for this town, isn't it?
这镇子的基督世界观么,不是吗?
I don't think too many people here would've bothered to read it.
我想这里很多人读到它都会心烦的吧
If they had, they wouldn't understand it.
如果他们那么想,就说明还没读懂它
Might as well be a hawking essay on quark theory.
就好像是解读夸克理论的小论文
Nobody ever got that reference before.
没人能得到过去的参考资料
Is my father around? The sheriff?
我父亲在这里么?警长?
He's in his office with another agent.
他和另一个探员在他办公室
Agent? I'm with the FBI, behavioral analysis unit.
探员?我是FBI行为分析小组的
Profilers? Ha. This is mad cool.
分析师?哈,酷毙了
I got, like 100 questions I go
我有过一百个问题想...
wait. Why would FBI profilers be here in McAllister?
等等,为什么FBI的分析家会在McAllister?
There was a murder outside of town on the mountain.
镇外面的山上有起凶杀案
A murder? A girl's missing.
一起凶杀?一个女孩失踪了
It's Cherish, son. Cherish Hanson?
是雪蕊诗,儿子。雪蕊诗·汉森?
We're putting together a search party.
我们正要进行联合搜寻
I need you to get the rest of the team together
我要你把剩余的队伍召集起来
and meet us out at the trail about 1/2 mile south of the point.
然后在营地南面1/2里处的标记外和我们汇合
Yeah. Ok. Came as soon as I heard, sheriff.
好的,知道了。尽可能快的行动吧,警长
Good morning, Henry.
早上好,亨利
Sign in with this lady here
和这位女士在这里签到
then just stand by for a few minutes.
然后稍等片刻
Everyone, please, as soon as you've signed in
诸位,请尽快签到
make your way back to the police cars.
跟在警车后面走
That's where you'll be assigned your groups. Thank you.
那可以将你指派到你所在的组。谢谢大家
I grew up in Brooklyn.
我在布鲁克林长大的
You couldn't get this many people out for anything less than free money.
除非免费放送,你不可能让这么多人出来做事的
Well, here come the jocks and cheerleaders.
嗯,过来的是运动员和拉拉队长
Ladies and gentlemen, can I have your attention, please?
女士们先生们,请注意
Now, you're all assigned grid squares to search.
现在你们都被指派到围栏内搜寻
Each grid has a deputy or an FBI agent.
每个围栏都有一名代表或者FBI探员
You find anything, do not touch it.
你发现什么都不要动
Just let your grid leader know.
让你的组长知道就可以了
Now, are there any questions?
现在,有什么问题没有?
All right. Everyone get in your group now.
好的,现在每个人都到所属的组里去
All right, you guys, let's head out.
好吧,伙计们,朝前走吧
You have the sign-in sheets? Yeah.
你有签到单么?是的
Is Garcia standing by to do background on them all?
加西亚要做他们所有人的背景调查么?
I got a deputy waiting to take me back to the station.
有个组代表还在等着带我回到位置上
I'm gonna fax her soon as I get there.
我一到了那里就给传真她
Good. This type of unsub can't resist injecting himself into a show like this.
好的,这种类型的混蛋会忍不住进到这种游戏里来的
He's here with us.
他在这里和我们在一起
Man, this is one peyton place of a town.
伙计,这是个富裕的小镇
Most everyone lives well above the median income of the country.
绝大多数人的生活都高于平均生活水平
You got doctors, lawyers...
有医生,律师...
one guy owns a bunch of shoe stores up and down the eastern seaboard.
有个家伙拥有一沓遍布东海岸的鞋店
Ha. Is he married?
哈,他结婚了么?
Yeah. Story of my life, sunshine.
是的,就是我生活中的传奇,阳光
Reverend Paul Burke, looks like he became born again in prison.
保罗伯克牧师看起来在监狱里重生过
Prison? Yeah, 2 years as a guest of the state of Ohio for embezzlement.
监狱?是的,由于挪用公款,做了两年俄亥俄州监狱的客人
I'm seeing a lot of tax sheltering and various hanky-panky here
我这里还看到了逃税和多种诈骗
but I'm not sure what would suggest potential satanic cult members
但是没什么与邪教仪式成员相关的可能
hold on. Wait, you got something?
等一下,等等,你找到什么了?
Yeah, I got a guy with a ton of debts
是的,我找到个欠了一屁股债的家伙
spotty work history, his house is in foreclosure.
劣迹斑斑的经历,房子也赎不回来了
He's got a record, too
他也还有个案底
assault with a deadly weapon 3 years ago.
三年前使用致命武器攻击
Wait. Does it say what the weapon was?
等等,里面提到是什么武器了么?
Baseball bat. Our unsub used a blunt object.
棒球棍,我们的混蛋用的是钝器物
Bats are blunt, aren't they?
球棒是钝器,对吧?
What's this guy's name? Dent. Henry Dent.
这家伙叫什么?登特。亨利·登特。
Ok. Here he is. "Grid b-5." Ok, that puts him with...Elle.
好的,他在这里的B-5区,和...艾尔在一组
You all right there?
这里一切都好么?
Way to scare a girl.
吓到我了
Saw you bent over.
见识过你的爱好了
I was tying my shoe.
我在系鞋带
These almost never come untied. Good for you.
鞋带从来就没松过。有好处的
My name's Henry.
我叫亨利
Well, then good for you, Henry.
那么,那会对你有益处的,Henry
I'm Elle. Like the letter?
我是艾尔。和字母一样?
That's a different kind of name.
那可是个不同寻常的名字
Had it all my life.
我一辈子都叫这个
That's funny. Your whole life.
很有趣,你一辈子
You're with the FBI, right?
你是FBI,对吧?
That must be exciting.
那一定很刺激
It has its moments.
有那样的时刻
It's dangerous, too, right?
那也很危险,对吧?
I mean, you go after killers and things.Really bad guys.
我是说,你要追查凶手和真正的坏蛋
You ever have to shoot
你甚至还一定要开枪
"satan commands the virgin be sacrificed at the next full moon." That's tonight, isn't it?
“魔鬼要童男童女在下个满月时被献祭”说的就是今晚,对么?
Wh-what's that? Blood.
这...这是什么?血
Tired? I'm fine.
太累了?我没事
We all get them sometimes.
谁偶尔都会这样
Get what? Nightmares.
怎么了?噩梦
It's not that bad.
那还不坏
You want to talk about it, you know where I am.
想和我谈谈那个的话,你知道我在哪儿
Uh, they're ready. Okay.
呃,他们准备好了。好的
Contrary to popular belief
与通常的认知相反
there has never been a proven case of satanic ritual killing.
在被证实过的恶魔仪式凶杀
Never a verified human sacrifice.
从来没有用人献祭的
Having said that, there have been isolated cases of animal sacrifice...
就是说,有用动物献祭的个别案例...
Many, many cases of vandalism in the name of satan.
很多很多的恶魔崇拜案例,都被冠以反艺术行为的头衔
But that doesn't mean that ritual satanism is impossible.
但是那并不意味着恶魔崇拜仪式是不可能的
More importantly, for our purposes
更重要的是,以我们的推断
there have been cults that killed, just not in ritual fashion.
发生过凶杀的仪式,不只是做成仪式的样子
The Reverend Jim Jones and the peoples temple...
吉姆·琼斯牧师和人们的神庙...
his followers killed a U.S. Congressman and 3 people
他的信徒杀死一名国会议员和另外三个人
before committing mass suicide and leaving over 900 people dead.
之后的大规模集体自杀导致900人死亡
And perhaps the most widely-known of the killer cults
而这可能是最出名的凶杀仪式
the Manson family under the direction of Charles Manson
曼森家族在查尔斯曼森的指引下
killed 9 people in a 4-day period in an attempt to initiate a race war.
在四天内杀掉九个人,企图在那其间发动场种族战争
Killer cults do exist, and they all have one thing in common...
杀人仪式的确存在,而且通常都有一点...
invariably they're headed by charismatic megalomaniacs.
就是他们受命于己神赐超能力夸大狂者
You're looking for that leader. He's who will stand out.
你们在找那个首领,他是不会站出来的
He'll be memorable to somebody, people who aren't in his group
有人可能对他印象深刻,一个不属于他组织的人
will see him as strange, weird, scary.
会觉得他看起来很陌生,怪异和令人恐惧
Since we're dealing with professed satanists
自从我们和公开宣布的邪教徒打交道
which is often practiced by younger males
经常遇到的都是年轻男性
we may be looking for teenagers.
我们找的人可能是青少年
Heavy metal music is often associated with satanism
重金属音乐通常会与恶魔崇拜有关
and these kids and their leader may reflect that in their look.
而这样的孩子和他们的首领,可以从外观上辨别出来
Most likely, there'll be sex, drugs and alcohol.
多数可能很性感,磕药和酗酒
And the leader, he'll be older.
而首领可能会年长些
It's part of his charm.
这是他吸引力的一部分
And he is from this area.
而且他就来自这地区
He's definitely local.
他明显的是本地人
These woods are too thick and confusing for a visitor to get around in.
这些树林太浓密会让进来的人糊涂的
You think one of our own people is doing this? We're sure of it.
你觉得是我们中的一个人干的?我们确信是的
I would know if someone was capable of doing
如果有人能那么干的话我会知道...
Dad. I know somebody like that.
爸爸,我知道有人就是那个样的
His name's Mike Zizzo. He graduated about 5 years ago.
他名叫麦克·齐佐。他五年前毕业
He's in his 20s, but he still hangs out with high school kids.
已经二十多岁,但还是和高中孩子混在一块
He's got a group of them.
他还组织起他们
They follow him everywhere.
他们跟着他到处走
They all get high and listen to heavy metal.
他们都磕药还听重金属
He calls them the lords of destruction.
他叫他们毁灭之王
LOD. How do you know this, Cory?
LOD。你是怎么知道的,科里?
It's all right, son.
好了,儿子
I've been there, where they hang out drinking beers.
我去过他们混在一起喝啤酒的地方
He talks about Satan all the time.
他无时无刻不在谈论魔鬼
Says he's the one true god.
还说他是唯一真神
Where is this place?
那地方在哪儿?
On the other side of the mountain. The old Jenson house.
在山的另一面,老詹森的房子
It's out of my jurisdiction. Not ours.
那超出我的权限了。我们可以
Sorry, dad. I'm not going on the raid.
抱歉,爸爸。我不能继续搜索了
What's up? I don't know yet.
怎么回事?我还不知道
FBI! Don't move!
FBI!不许动!
I said turn the music down now!
我说把音量关小,马上!
Up against the wall! Everybody up against the wall now!
面朝墙站好!所有人面朝墙站好!
Up against the wall!
面朝墙!
Do you believe in god?
你相信神么?
Excuse me? Do you believe in god?
请原谅?你相信神么?
Yes. How about the devil?
是的。那恶魔呢?
Is someone going to tell me why I'm here
有谁能告诉我为什么我在这里
or are we just going to play staring games all night?
或者我们就玩一整夜游戏怎么样?
This was found where Cherish Hanson went missing.
这里是雪蕊诗·汉森失踪的地方
No wonder everyone's all freaked out.
不用说,所有人都吓傻了
Mcallister's perfect debutante is in trouble.
Mcallister美妙的社交活动要有麻烦了
Read the note.
读那纸上的
You think someone threatening to kill this girl is funny?
你觉得有人危险到杀了个女孩很好笑么?
No, I think someone calling Cherish Hanson a virgin is funny.
不,我觉得有人说Cherish Hanson是处女很好笑
You're a satanist, Mike? Sure.
迈克,你是魔鬼的信徒么?当然是。
And you worship the devil?
你崇拜邪恶?
You know what satanism is?
你知道魔鬼是什么吗?
Educate us.
给我们上课吧
The word Satan comes from ancient Hebrew. It just means opposer.
“魔鬼”这个词来源于古西伯莱人,他只意味着反对者的意思
Satan opposes the hypocritical morals and dogmas
魔鬼反对虚伪的道德和教条
of the so-called holy church and its followers.
所谓神圣教会及其追随者
If you grew up in this town with god shoved down your throat every day
如果你在这个镇上长大,每天都不情愿的颂神
you'd oppose it, too.
你也是反对者
It's all hypocrisy. Do this. Don't do that.
到处都是伪善,做这个,别做那个
And all the time, the adults are the ones screwing up.
而大人们整天都在出尔反尔
So basically we're just atheists. Aggressively atheist.
所以基本上我们只是无神论者,强迫别人的无神论者
How aggressive, Mike?
有多强迫呢,迈克?
You're one of the FBI agents, aren't you?
你是个FBI探员,对么?
Is there something you want to tell me?
有什么你想告诉我的么?
Do you think god is vengeful? I don't know.
你觉得神有复仇之心么?我不知道
You don't think he punishes us?
你不觉得他在惩罚我们吗?
After hurricane Katrina, I read some essays by religious scholars.
卡特里娜飓风之后,我读过些宗教学者的文章
One writer said god was punishing America for its immorality.
有个作家说到神因美国缺德而惩罚美国
New Orleans was a wicked city, like sodom and gomorrah.
新奥尔良是罪恶之城,就像俄摩拉城
Another one, a priest from New Orleans
另一个来自新奥尔良的牧师
he thought the hurricane was proof of god's love.
他认为飓风中体现了神的爱心
Those levees didn't break until after the storm was over.
堤坝直到风暴结束都没被冲垮
If they'd broken sooner, thousands would've died.
如果当时垮掉的话成千上万的人都会死
So...I guess the answer to your question depends on whether or not
所以说...我想你问题的答案要看是否
you think you have something to be punished for.
你觉得有要被惩罚的事情
My friend Cherish...she's missing.
我的朋友雪蕊诗...她失踪了
And it's my fault.
那是因为我的错
I've got to give the sheriff a report.
我已经给过警长一份报告了
I'll be back as soon as I can.
我会尽快回来
You guys need anything?
你们需要些什么吗?
Coffee would be nice.
咖啡的话就好了
He takes about a quart of sugar in it.
他要放差不多一夸脱糖进去
2 teaspoons is fine. You got it.
两勺就好了。收到
Morgan. You knew I didn't want you to tell Hotch about my nightmares.
摩根,知道么,我不想你把我的噩梦告诉霍奇
Reid, that's something they need to know about.
瑞德,那些是他们需要了解到的情况
What do you mean "they"? Hotch and Gideon.
你说的“他们”是什么意思?霍奇和吉迪恩
You told Gideon, too?
你还告诉吉迪恩了?
Yeah, and it's ok, kid.
是啊,没事的,小子
What if they think I can't do my job?
他们要是觉得我做不了工作了怎么办?
What if they want to pull me off the team?
他们把我清出队伍了怎么办?
They won't. Oh, yeah? How do you know that? I just do.
他们不会的,哦,是吗?你怎么就能知道?我就是知道
You had no right, man. I-I confided in you.
伙计,你没有权利,我...我信赖你才告诉你
You know, this is exactly what I get when I trust someone.
要知道我信任他人的时候才会这样
It gets thrown back in my face.
这让我脸往哪里搁
Mine started 6 months after I got into the B.A.U. Yeah. Mine.
我用了六个月才进了行为分析组。是啊
We were working a strangler case in Montana.
我们在蒙大拿州处理携持杀人案
Four victims. Me, I was still pretty young at the time
四个受害者。我,我那时候还很年轻
so you know, I was feeling myself.
所以你知道的,我感觉到了自我
I was cocky, I was arrogant.
我很骄傲,有些自大
The locals, they didn't have anything, so I stepped up.
当地人,他们什么都没有,所以我渐入佳境
I said I can nail down a profile for you
我说过我会为你确定份分析
just as soon as I can get what I need. More victims?
只要我能尽快得到我需要的。更多的受害者?
She was found the next day.
她在第二天被发现
So I went down to the scene to do my thing.
于是我就到现场去干我的活儿
And as I was looking over the body, that's when I saw them.
然后就在我看了一眼尸体的时候,我看见了它们
Her eyes, Reid. They were wide open.
她的眼睛,瑞德。它们张得很大
And there was something different about them
其中有什么与众不同的东西
it was like they were looking right at me. Like she knew.
那就像是她正在看着我。好像她知道一样
I asked for a victim.
我寻找的一名受害者
Well, here she was.
就是她
That's when they started for me.
他们转身过去后
Night after night I would fall asleep and I would see those eyes.
我一夜接一夜的睡不着,总能看见那些眼睛
They were dead eyes. Accusing eyes.
那是死亡的眼睛,责问的眼睛
And it got to the point where it was happening even when I wasn't asleep.
而以后即使我没睡觉的时候也会发生
Reid, everywhere I went, I saw those eyes.
瑞德,无论我到哪里,我都能看见那些眼睛
What did you do?
你怎么办了?
Gideon. He knew. I didn't tell him.
吉迪恩。他知道,我没有告诉他
I was like you. I didn't want anybody to know.
我和你一样,不想让任何人知道
He just...he knew.
他就是...知道
And he sat me down and he just kind of talked me through it.
然后他让我坐下和我聊了聊那件事
I still have the nightmares to this day, just not nearly as often.
我还是会有那天的噩梦,只是不那么频繁了
But when they come back, I know how to handle them better.
但是到他们回来的时候,我知道怎么样处理会好些
What did he say?
他说什么了?
Did you find her?
你找到她了么?
Cherish? No. Cherish?
雪蕊诗?没有。雪蕊诗?
Did Zizzo say anything?
齐佐说了什么吗?
We don't know. We've been here the whole time.
我们不知道,我们一直在这里
Cory, calm down. How am I supposed to calm down? Cory,
科里,冷静。我怎么能冷静得下来?
Cherish is missing. Did you check all over? Cherish
失踪了,你到处都找过了?
We searched the whole house.
我们搜查了整栋房子
What about the outbuilding? Outbuilding?
外屋有什么吗?外屋?
Did you check the other area? Back in the woods?
你查过其他区域么?树林后面的?
I didn't know there was another area.
我不知道还有另一个区域
Yeah, it's like a sluice structure or something.
是的,那像个水利设施之类的
He took me there once. It's this way. Let's go.
他带我去过那一次,这边走。走吧
The skeleton under the tree, he died a year ago.
骨架在树下面,他在一年前死去的
He fell off the trail, cracked his head open.
他从围栏掉出来,撞破了头部
He was just some tourist or something.
他只是某个旅行者之类的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
We went to see the body all the time.
我们一直都会去看尸体
We watched it decompose.
我们观察它的腐烂
Who did? We did. Everybody, the whole group.
谁?我们,所有人,整个团体
What the hell is this?
这是什么?
Why don't you tell us, Mike?
为什么不告诉我们呢,Mike?
I've never seen this before.
我过去从来没见过这个
Pentagram, body, candles, L.O.D.
五角星,尸体,蜡烛,L.O.D
Lords of destruction. I've never seen this.
毁灭之王,我从来没见过这些
From where I stand, Mike, it looks like you signed it.
从我的观点来看,迈克,这看起来是你签上去的
At first we were just curious, you know?
一开始我们只是好奇,知道么?
We would go, a couple of us at a time, show each other.
我们可以每次结伴去,互相展示
None of us had ever seen a dead body before.
这之前我们中没人见过尸体
And then it kind of became our thing.
然后它逐渐就成了我们的
Something that we had that our parents didn't know about.
一些不让我们父母知道的事情
It was ours.
曾经是我们的
This was a human being.
这是人
I told you that we're being punished.
我告诉过你我们被惩罚了
It's up here. This is our secret place.
就在这里。这是我们的秘密地点
Reid? I can't believe this is happening. Reid?
瑞德?我不相信这会发生
This kind of thing doesn't happen in McAllister.
这种事在McAllister从来没发生过
You said you read the profiling books.
你说你看过了分析书
You know bad things happen anywhere. Anywhere at anytime.
要知道坏事哪里都会发生,任何时间,任何地点
She in there?
她在那里吗?
Is she all right?
她一切都好吗?
Cory, she's in there. Cory, Is she dead?
科里,她在那里。她死了吗?
She can't be dead.
她不会死的
Look, we drew our stars upside-down, get drunk, and listen to metal.
你瞧,乱画我们的五角星,喝酒,还听重金属
That's it. Hey, we don't kill people.
就这些,嘿,我们没杀人
This is your chance to make this right, Zizzo.
齐佐,这是你改正的机会
You don't want to make it right.
你不想改正过来么
You wanna blame someone who doesn't conform
和你的观点不一致,你觉得怎么样就该怎么样
to your view of how people should act and think.
所以你要责备我么?
I need to talk to you, all of you.
我要和你们谈谈,你们所的有人
Reid, I want you to go to the house Reid,
我要你去房子里
and see if the deputies have come back.
去看看小组代表回来没有
What? We need the sheriff and the crime scene team here.
什么?我们要警长和犯罪现场小组来这里
But Reid. Do it.
但是,Reid照做就是了
I can't-I can't believe Cherish
我不能...不能相信雪蕊诗
I'm sorry about your friend.
我为你的朋友感到抱歉
I saw her the other day.
我有一天见过她
It was a pep rally.
活蹦乱跳的
I've been with Brandy Dreifort. Do you know her?
我和Brandy Dreifort谈过了,你认识她么?
She's a friend of my son's.
她是我儿子的一个朋友
She's a friend of Cherish's, too.
也是雪蕊诗的朋友
And? Well, they all knew about the skeleton.
还有么?其实,他们都知道那骨架
Who did? Football team, cheerleaders, everyone.
都有谁?足球队,拉拉队,所有人
They all watched this man decompose
他们都观察这个人的腐烂
like it was a game for their amusement.
就好像是娱乐消遣的一种游戏
What?As far as I can tell
什么?我就知道这么多
the only kids in that area who didn't know were Mike Zizzo and the L.O.D.
在那个地方而我们不知道的孩子只有迈克齐佐和L.O.D.
It's ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
Sounds impossible, it's unbelievable.
听起都不可能,让人难以置信
She told me all about it.
她告诉过我相关的一切
The guy was a hiker or something.
那家伙是个旅行者之类的
Probably have him listed, missing person somewhere.
可能他会出现在某处失踪人口单上
Jason how do you know the L.O.D. wasn't involved?
詹森,你怎么知道L.O.D.与此无关?
Well, she said the pentagram and the candles
嗯,她说过五角星和蜡烛
they weren't there a few months ago.
他们有日子没去过了
Which means?
就是说?
Someone wanted us to believe there were satanists here.
有人想让我们相信那里有魔鬼
Reid tells me you've read all the profiling books.
瑞德告诉我你看过所有的分析书
Actually kinda hoping to be one of you guys someday.
实际上是想有天能像你们一样
Are ya? So then you know what profilers do?
是么?那你知道分析书说了什么?
The unsub likes to inject himself into the investigation.
那混蛋想要参与到调查中
That's what this type of killer does.
是那种类型凶手的所为
Who gave us is Zizzo?
谁把齐佐给了我们?
Who knew all about him?
谁了解他的全部?
You're talking about Cory?
你是在说科里吗?
It was convenient, wasn't it?
那很容易,不是么?
Lucky we had a kid right in the room
幸运的是孩子就在房间里
who could tell us where the L.O.D. was.
谁能告诉我们L.O.D.在哪里?
A group of fringe kids nobody in the town would like.
一群镇里的边缘少年都可以
But you called us here to advise you.
但是你叫我们到这里来忠告你
My advice would be to get in front of this
我的忠告是在这之前
before your son hurts himself or anybody else.
在你儿子伤害自己或者其他人之前
You know where he is, sheriff?
你知道他在哪里吗,警长?
He went up to the Jenson house to see if your guys found anything on Cherish.
他去了詹森的房子,看你们有没有找到雪蕊诗的消息
Morgan and Reid are out there right now.
摩根和瑞德刚从那里出来
Hey, sheriff. Did you open the gun locker? No.
嘿,警长,你打开枪库的锁了吗?没有
Someone did. There's a revolver missing.
可有人打开了,一把转轮手枪不见了
You know that we look at a crime scene
你要知道我们看一处犯罪现场
from a different perspective than regular cops, right?
会从不同的角度观察多过普通警察,对吧?
We look for more than just the evidence.
我们要找的不只是物证
We try to pick up on the behavior of the killer.
我们尽量的重现凶手的行为
For example, the guy we're looking for in this crime
比如说,我们在这起凶案要找的家伙
would be classified as a disorganized killer.
可能被分类为无组织性杀手
Sounds like Zizzo, doesn't it? Yeah. Sure it does.
比如说齐佐,不是么?是啊,当然了
But then again, sometimes a disorganized killer only looks disorganized.
但是,有时候一名无组织性杀手,只是看上去没有组织性
Sometimes it's actually an organized guy, and pretty smart guy.
有时候他实际上是个有组织性的家伙,而且是个很聪明的家伙
Somebody who can manipulate a crime scene to make it look like somebody else did it.
可以把现场处理得像是别人做的
Because of that, we also gotta look for someone
所以,我们要找的人
who might try to put himself right in the middle of an investigation
一个可能尽量让自己介入调查过程的人
so that he can influence things.
以便其实行影响
Especially if he knows exactly what it is that we're looking for.
尤其是,他可能很明确的知道我们要找什么
I mean, he wants to control this, right?
我是说,他想要控制这些,对吧?
And that would extend to discovery.
而且可以扩展到发现
Wantin' the body found when and especially where he wants that body found.
在想要的时间和地点让尸体被发现
You mean me?
你是说我?
This was more than just a lucky guess, wasn't it?
这不仅仅是走运的猜测,不是么?
I knew about the building.
我了解那建筑
You also knew about Zizzo and the satanism.
你也了解齐佐和恶魔崇拜
I was only trying to help. Well, you did that.
我只不过想尽力帮忙。是啊,你帮到忙了
We couldn't have found this place without you.
没有你我们找不到这地方
Hey Morgan, no one's up there.
嘿,摩根,这上面没人
Get over here. Reid. Reid.
离开这里,瑞德. 瑞德
Cory. This got all messed up. Cory
科里,这把一切都搞乱了。科里
Don't be stupid.
别犯傻了
She wasn't supposed to be with him.
她本不应该和他在一起的
It was his run. He runs it every day, not her.
是他跑步,是他每天跑步,不是她
Cory, listen to me. We can fix this. Cory,
科里,听我说,我们可以处理好这些
But you've got to let Reid go.
但是你必须让瑞德走
I never meant to hurt her. But make no mistake
我从来没想过要伤害她,但为了不失手
I will shoot your boy right now. No, you won't.
我会立刻射你的小子。不,你不会
Tempt not a desperate man.
别试探绝望的人
Put the gun down. Okay all right. You win.
把枪放下,好吧,你赢了
Drop it. Drop the gun!
扔掉!把枪扔掉!
Ok. Ok. You win.
好的,好的,你赢了
I'm putting the gun down.
我要把枪放下来
You're in control, Cory. Let him go.
全凭你控制,科里。让他走
For the evil is man's best force. Man must become better and eviler.
邪恶是人最好的力量,人一定会更强也更邪恶
That's what this is about, right?
就是关于这个,对吧?
Zarathustra? The superman? Zarathustra
Zarathustra?超人?Zarathustra
There's no moral obligation for killing someone if you're superior to them?
如果你优于其他人,那么杀低等人不用负道义责任?
But nietzsche was speaking metaphorically about evolving as a species.
但是那是尼采对进化种类的一种暗喻
You're just a horny kid who wanted to get rid of the cheerleader's boyfriend.
你只是个想摆脱掉拉拉队长男朋友,初露锋芒的孩子
No. Yes.
不,是的
That was never my intent
那从来就不是我的意愿
c'mon.You all right?
来吧。你还好吧?
What happened?
发生什么了?
Him bringing us down here was way too much of a coincidence.
他带我们来这里有太多巧合了
I got that.
我明白
But did you have to tackle us both?
但是你一定要把两个人都放倒么?
You're welcome, Reid.
不客气,瑞德.
C'mon. Let's go, Cory.
来吧,我们走,科里
Playwright Eugene Ionesco said
剧作家Eugene Ionesco,说过
"ideologies separate us, dreams and anguish bring us together."
“意识形态分离了我们,而梦想和痛苦使我们走到一起。”
Reid. Deborah Louise Addison. Her husband Tim. Deborah Louise Addison
瑞德。底波拉·路易丝·艾迪生。她丈夫蒂姆。底波拉·路易丝·艾迪生
The kids are Amber and Keith. Eight and six.
那孩子是,安伯和基思,一个八岁一个六岁
In 1985, Deborah Louise was walking home from school.
1985年,底波拉·路易丝从学校放学回家
She was abducted. She was 13.
她被绑架了,那时她十三岁
We profiled the unsub.
我们锁定了凶手
And we were able to locate her before he harmed her.
然后我们在他伤害她之前找到了她
She writes a letter to the B.A.U. every year.
她每年都给行为分析小组写封信
She updates us on her life.
她把我们和她的生活联系起来
It's nice, but
那样很好,不过...
We all have bad dreams.
我们都有不好的梦
Everyone on the plane. Who wouldn't?
飞机上的所有人,谁不是呢?
We hunt the worst of humanity
我们的人性受到了最严重的伤害
we see the depths of depravity, we dream of monsters.
我们目睹极度的堕落,我们梦到的是怪物
In my dream there's a baby in the middle of a circle
在我梦里有个婴儿在圆圈中间
and there's someone on the other side.
有人在另一边
And I can't get to her before
而我不能在那之前...
Every night I look at Deborah
每晚我都看着底波拉
helps me to go to sleep thinking of the victims we've saved.
以帮助我入眠,想着我们救过的受害者
We don't always beat the monsters to the babies
我们不是一直击退靠近婴儿的怪物
but we do enough to make the job worth it
但是我们尽量让我们的工作有价值
keep the nightmares bearable.
可以持续忍受噩梦

重点单词   查看全部解释    
unusual [ʌn'ju:ʒuəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不平常的,异常的

联想记忆
hurricane ['hʌrikən]

想一想再看

n. 飓风,飓风般猛烈的东西
adj.

联想记忆
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
conform [kən'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

vt. 使一致,遵守,使顺从
vi. 一致,符

联想记忆
hypocritical [.hipə'kritikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 伪善的

联想记忆
numerous ['nju:mərəs]

想一想再看

adj. 为数众多的,许多

联想记忆
conduct [kən'dʌkt]

想一想再看

n. 行为,举动,品行
v. 引导,指挥,管理

联想记忆
defend [di'fend]

想一想再看

v. 防护,辩护,防守

 
cherish ['tʃeriʃ]

想一想再看

vt. 珍爱,抚育,珍藏

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。