手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第一季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第210期:厄尔的报税日

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Earl, what are you doing? Employees are not allowed to drink diner liquor.

厄尔,你怎么能这样?员工可不能随便喝餐馆里的酒
Now, hold up, Han. It's April 16th. Do you know what day tomorrow is?
阿憨,别拦我,今天是4月16号。你知道明天是什么日子吗
Oh, of course. Happy Martin Luther King day. Enjoy a drink on me.
当然,马丁·路德·金日快乐。我请你喝一杯
It's not Martin Luther King day.
不是马丁·路德·金日啦
Black people are allowed to be excited about other days too, you know.
黑人也可以庆祝别的日子好不好
Is there a new Tyler Perry movie coming out?
泰勒·派瑞出新电影了吗
No, Kim Jong Il. It's tax day.
不是,金正日先生。是报税日
And I always treat myself to a Brandy when I do my taxes
而我习惯在核算税费的时候喝杯白兰地
because I need to be drunk when I see that refund amount.
因为我不忍在清醒的时候看到退税金额
Chicken breast, side of hot sauce.
鸡胸肉配辣酱

打工姐妹花第一季

Breast? Hot sauce? Come on, it's right there.

胸,辣酱,拜托,淫起你的好湿句
Max, now that I have big love for Sophie,
麦克斯,我的爱都给苏菲了
I no longer say inappropriate sexual things to other women.
不会再对别的女人"淫"诗作对了
I save all my hot sauce for her breasts.
我的"辣酱"都留给她的大胸了
Love has made you a real old lady.
爱情让你变得婆婆妈妈的啊
Here you go, Brandy man. Enjoy.
给,白兰地男,好好享用
Max, you got a stamp? I wanna drop this off in the mail on my way home.
麦克斯,你有邮票吗?我想在回家时,顺便把这封信寄出去
I have one in my purse. I'll just get it.
我包包里有一张,这就去给你找
Max, he wants to file this year.
麦克斯,人家是想今年报税
He doesn't have time for the search party to go into your purse and return.
才没空等搜索小队钻进你的包包,把邮票救出来
Hey, it's a purse. It's supposed to be messy.
喂,包包本应乱糟糟
No, it's supposed to be a purse, not a retirement home for a pair of panties stuck to old lifesavers.
不,包包本应齐整整,而非一堆失禁老人穿过的内裤的养老院
I'm kinda off my meal now.
现在我吃不下了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
inappropriate [.inə'prəupriit]

想一想再看

adj. 不适当的,不相称的

联想记忆
stamp [stæmp]

想一想再看

n. 邮票,图章,印,跺脚
v. 跺脚,盖章

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。