手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 疑犯追踪第一季 > 正文

疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第131期:提供帮助

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

This is crazy.

这太疯狂了。
I still don't even know who you are.
我还不知道你是谁。
I help people.
我提供帮助。
And you need help.
你需要帮助。
Well...Bullet went straight through clean...no bone damage.
好吧子弹直接穿过去了...没伤到骨头。
But we need to get you cleaned up before it gets infected.
不过还是得清理一下伤口以防感染。
You see a pharmacy nearby?
附近有药房吗?
The men you saw last night at the bodega...what can you tell me about them?
你昨晚在杂货店看到的事情...你认识他们吗?
What difference does it make?
这有什么区别?
I guess I like to know a little bit about the guys who are shooting at me.
我想我得对想杀我的人有点了解。
I worked through dinner, and I was grading papers.
我加班到晚上,一直在批改作业。
And I stopped at the store on my way home.
回家路上在一家商店逗留了一下。
I couldn't decide between minestrone and split pea.
我在犹豫是买蔬菜通心粉汤还是买豌豆汤。
And then I saw the guys with guns, and I hid.
突然看到几个拿枪的人 我,就躲起来了。
Did you see their faces?
你看到他们的脸了吗?
They had masks.
他们戴了面具。
But one of them lifted his, like he wanted that guy to see his face.
可有个人取下了面具,好像他故意让那个人看清他的脸。
But that guy they killed...He said he had a message for someone named Elias.
他们杀的那个人说他有口信要告诉个叫以利亚的人。
And he wanted me to give it to him, but I don't know an Elias.
他想让我去帮他捎口信,可我不认识以利亚。
I tried to tell him that.
我跟他说了我不认识。
Mr. Burton, what was the message?
伯顿先生 你让你带什么口信?
I didn't understand it...something about Vinnie.
我听不懂...和维尼有关的什么事。
Vinnie was gonna finish the job for him.
维尼会帮他完成工作。
Why didn't you call the police?
你为什么不报警?
You don't understand this neighborhood, do you?
这片街区的规矩你不懂?
Going to the cops here is like playing Russian roulette.
找警察就像是赌轮盘。
You don't know which side they're on.
你不知道哪个警察是他们的人。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
split [split]

想一想再看

n. 劈开,裂片,裂口
adj. 分散的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。