手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 英剧学习 > 梅林传奇第一季 > 正文

梅林传奇第1季第7集:The Gates Of Avalon 阿法隆之门(20)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

I've got to tell Uther. You can't.

我要去告诉乌瑟。你不能去。
I've got to do something, if I don't then Arthur'll die.
我得做些什么,如果我无动于衷亚瑟会死的。
You can't tell Uther about your dream. If Uther thinks you've got the seers' power, he'll charge you with witchcraft.
你不能告诉乌瑟关于你的梦。如果乌瑟知道你有先知的力量,他会当你是巫师的。
I don't have a choice. I couldn't live with myself knowing I'd let him die.
我别无选择。如果眼睁睁看他送死我也无法苟活。
Wait. We've known each other a long time, you trust me don't you?
等等。我们认识这么久,你相信我,对吧?
Yes, you know I do.
是的,你知道我相信你。
Then trust me now. Stay here and don't say a word to anyone about this.
那这次也相信我。呆在这里什么都不要说。
But Arthur... I'll take care of it.
可亚瑟...... 交给我解决。
Where are you going? To find someone who can help.
你去哪里? 去找真正能帮忙的人。
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
Aulfric. Where's Arthur? I have got to go after him. What's that buzzing noise?
奥菲克。亚瑟在哪?我要去找他。什么在嘤嘤嗡嗡?
Careful, Merlin, you can barely stand up. I have to go.
小心,梅林,你站都站不稳。 我得走了。
You can't, not in this state. You owe it to your powers that you survived this at all.
你不能,不能就这样去。你全亏有魔力才捡了条命。
I'll be fine, he needs me.
我没事,他需要我。
Has that buzzing stopped? Yes. Liar.
嗡嗡声停止了吗? 是的。 骗人。
I have to go, Gaius. He'll die if I don't.
我必须要走了,盖尤斯。我不去他会没命的。
The Sidhe are a vicious people. You must be careful.
邪灵是凶恶的种族。你一定要小心。
Don't worry, I know what I'm doing. Merlin? This way. Just testing.
别担心,我知道自己在做什么。 梅林?走这边。 小测一下。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
liar ['laiə]

想一想再看

n. 说谎者

联想记忆
vicious ['viʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 恶毒的,恶意的,凶残的,剧烈的,严重的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。