手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法第二季 > 正文

福尔摩斯基本演绎法第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第1集 身处险境

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

We commend to Almighty God

我们将沃伦·彭德里的灵魂
our brother Warren Pendry.
交托给无所不能的主
Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
生于尘土,归于尘土
The Lord bless him and keep him,
愿主赐福于他,保全他
the Lord lift up his countenance upon him, and give him...
愿主面上的荣光普照他,赐予他...
If the Lord had any sense at all,
要是主还有良知的话
he would kick Warren Pendry right up his ass
他应该把沃伦·彭德里
and send him to a very warm place indeed.
一脚踹到水深火热的地狱去
This is a private ceremony.
这是场私人葬礼
Leave now.
请你马上离开
There's an injunction against you.
我们已经申请了禁令
You can't be here.
你不能来这
Not until I've paid my respects, Lawrence.
劳伦斯,等我凭吊完了再说
So you prefer to be arrested?
所以你想被逮捕吗
No, no, I'd prefer,
不,不,我想
if you don't mind,
如果你们不介意的话
to finish my business!
先把我的事办完
No, no, no, no, ladies and gentlemen, please.
别,别,别,女士们先生们
Don't go! Don't run away!
别走,别急着逃跑
I'm an officer of the law!
我可是警察
Or at least I was an officer of the law,
好吧,至少我曾经是警察
until this man's dearly departed father
直到这个男人过世的父亲
set an army of solicitors upon me,
请了一堆律师来对付我
and they did a dance on my reputation, did they not?
肆意践踏我的声誉,没错吧
You ruined your own career.
是你自毁了前程
This man, ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们,这个男人
this man standing before you,
这个站在你们眼前的男人
he murdered his own wife Mary,
他谋杀了自己的妻子玛丽
and this sorry sack of bones
正因为我想证明他的罪行
spent God knows how much money
躺在棺材里这副老骨头
slandering me for trying to bloody prove it!
花了不知多少钱来诽谤我
My case against you, Lawrence,
劳伦斯,我对你的调查
might be in tatters,
也许会不了了之
but that doesn't mean that he gets to go in the ground
但不代表他得以安心入土
without somebody standing up
不会有人站出来
and saying what he truly, truly was.
揭露他的真面目
Hello, Warren.
你好啊,沃伦
It's me.
是我
Lestrade.
雷斯垂德
You thought you took the you-know-what out of me, didn't you?
你以为从我这夺走了那东西,是吗
You were wrong.
你错了
You're supposed to be at a meeting.
你不是该去互助会吗
You receive my text?
你收到我的短信啦
"In pursuit of pigeons.
"为了追踪鸽子
Need you Washington Square Park ASAP."
请你速来华盛顿广场公园"
What does that mean, exactly?
这到底是什么意思
As I sat in that church basement,
我坐在那间教堂地下室的时候
the droning of my fellow addicts
其他瘾君子唠唠叨叨的发言
had a powerful hypnotic effect.
对我有着强烈的催眠作用
I had a breakthrough.
突然让我灵光一现
The problem at hand:
手头的这个案子
three U.S. attorneys have been murdered in the last year,
三名美国律师在去年相继被谋杀
all of them involved in the prosecution of a syndicate of pirates.
他们都参与过一起控告盗版组织的案件
Yes, I know. I'm working on the case, too.
我知道,我也在查这个案子
Well, precision in all things, Watson.
不能放过任何细节,华生
When one is constructing a geometric proof,
就好比一个人在做几何证明题时
one must occasionally review the givens.
必须不时地回顾一下已知条件
We believe a man called Jeromir Tomsa
我们确信一个叫杰罗姆亚·汤沙的男人
has been hired by the Syndicate
受那个组织的雇佣
to carry out these murders.
实施了谋杀
But we have no evidence
但我们没有证据证明
linking him to the crimes or the Syndicate.
他和谋杀案或是那个组织的联系
We have no idea how they are communicating.
我们不知道他们是怎么联系的
Had no idea, I should say.
应该说,之前不知道
What, you figured it out?
怎么,你想到了
They use carrier pigeons.
他们用了信鸽
Carrier pigeons.
信鸽
I staked out Tomsa's apartment,
我监视了汤沙的公寓
Lo and behold, he had a visit from a bird
竟然发现,一只腿上绑着密信的
with a message strapped round its foot.
鸽子飞进了他家
He read the message, he scrawled a reply,
他读过密信之后,匆匆写下回复
and he set the beast free.
然后放飞了那只鸽子
I tracked it here.
我一路追踪它到这
You can follow a pigeon?
你还能跟踪鸽子
You can.
当然能
Now it's just a question of waiting to see
现在只需要守株待兔
who comes along to read the message.
看谁来取这封密信了
We'll have our connection.
到时就能发现联络人了
You've been tending to your self-defense.
你的防身术没白练
Well done.
干得好
Department's got six guys grinding this case,
警署派了六个人钻研这个案子
and you broke it open by following a bird.
但你却凭跟踪一只鸟就找到了突破口
Mm. Lost track of it now, though.
是啊,不过现在跟丢了
It's a shame to see all that training go to waste.
让训练有素的鸽子白白浪费就太可惜了
What are you gonna do with a carrier pigeon?
你要拿信鸽干什么
You know what? I don't want to know. Happy hunting.
算了,我没兴趣,祝你们捕鸟愉快
Ms. Watson, can I take a statement?
华生小姐,能跟我录一下口供吗
Sherlock Holmes.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Y-Yes, I'm fine, thank you.
是的,我很好,多谢问候
What?
什么
Oh, yes, of course.
当然可以
Straightaway.
即刻启程
Do you have a current passport?
你的护照还在有效期吗
Uh, yes. Why?
是的,怎么了
Before I came to New York,
我来纽约之前
I worked with an Inspector Lestrade at Scotland Yard.
曾和苏格兰场的雷斯垂德督查合作
Just been informed he's got himself in a spot of trouble.
有人刚通知我说他有麻烦了
Needs my help.
需要我帮忙
To give it to him,
为了帮他
you and I will need to go to London.
咱俩得去一趟伦敦
My relationship with Lestrade started as a marriage of convenience.
我和雷斯垂德的关系一开始只是互相利用
When it came to those at Scotland Yard
苏格兰场中那群
who agreed to work with me,
同意与我合作的人里
he was the best of a bad bunch.
他勉强算最好的了
He gave me access to sensitive cases, I gave him answers.
他给我敏感案件的资料,我帮他破案
You never mentioned him before.
怎么你以前从没提过
We were never really that close.
我们关系没那么亲密
Besides the fact that as a detective,
虽然作为一个警探来说
he was utterly adequate.
他完全够格
I could, at times, be quite cutting
有时候可能是我
in regards to his limitations.
对他的要求苛刻了些
I was a different person back then; I was less warm.
那时的我和现在不同,没那么友善
Hmm. Less?
现在算友善吗
Because I prefer to work in anonymity,
因为我喜欢匿名工作
the glory of my casework was accrued to him.
我破案的功劳都归到了他身上
Over the years, he became
日积月累,他已经
accustomed to the spotlight.
习惯了受人瞩目
Inevitably, he began to... crave it.
不可避免的,他开始渴求名声
You might say I turned him into an addict.
你也许会说是我让他上瘾了
Unfortunately for him,
对他来说不幸的是
by that time, I was myself
那个时候,我自己
wrestling with my own far less metaphorical
也在跟我的毒瘾
addictions.
作斗争
So...
所以
he was exposed.
他不再无所不能
You feel guilty.
你觉得很内疚
I'm well aware of the corrupting power of the spotlight.
我非常了解聚光灯的腐化能力
I avoid it at all costs,
我不惜一切代价来避免它
and yet I-I offered Lestrade up to it
可我把雷斯垂德推了出去
like a sacrificial lamb.
就像替罪羊一样
Was he the one who called you?
是他给你打电话的吗
Nope. DCI Hopkins.
不,是刑侦督察霍普金斯
Another ex-colleague.
另一个前同事
He said, uh,
他说
Lestrade had got himself into a spot of trouble,
雷斯垂德惹了麻烦
issued a few threats.
成了危险分子
The police have had trouble locating him,
警方没法找到他
so our mutual friend
所以我们共同的朋友
thought I might be able to lend a hand.
认为也许我能帮得上忙
It sounds like this is very personal.
这好像是很隐私的事
Are you sure you want me to come along?
你确定要让我一起去吗
Well, without you, the airline might
如果没有你,航空公司可能会
seat me next to a morbidly obese person.
让我坐在一个肥胖症患者旁边
Or a child.
或者是个小孩
Or a morbidly obese child.
或者是有肥胖症的小孩
You know, when I first started working with you,
我刚开始陪护你的时候
you mentioned that you left London in disgrace.
你说过你灰溜溜地离开了伦敦
Have you thought about what it's gonna be like
你想过你回去的时候
when you go back there?
会是什么样吗
I'm a different man now, Watson.
我已不是以前的我了,华生
It's a different city.
那座城市也不同了
London is always a different city.
伦敦永远都在变化着
You know, I was thinking, since we're in London,
我在想,既然我们到了伦敦
this might be a good opportunity to work on step nine.
这也许是我们进行第九步治疗的机会
Step nine? You think I should start making amends
第九步,你觉得我应该现在
to people I have harmed now?
对我伤害过的人进行补偿吗
Well, this... this Lestrade guy seems like he qualifies.
这个叫雷斯垂德的人似乎正合适
Holmes.
福尔摩斯
DCI Hopkins.
霍普金斯督察
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Good God, man.
天啊,伙计
You look exactly the same. As do you.
你看起来一点没变,你也是
Save for the fact that you've gained
除了你的体重增加了
exactly one and a quarter stone
一点二五石(约8公斤)
and your hairline's receded half a centimeter.
还有你的发际线后退了半厘米
Hey, you're slipping.
你退步了哟
I've gained exactly one and a half stone.
我长了整整一石半
Oh, I'm not slipping;
不是退步了
I've just grown more courteous.
只是更加委婉了
His name's Lawrence Pendry.
他叫劳伦斯·彭德里
Son of Warren Pendry.
沃伦·彭德里的儿子
British media mogul.
英国媒体大亨
Owns half the papers in England.
拥有英国一半的报纸市场
Owned.
曾经
Died last week, heart attack.
他上周死了,心脏病
But we'll get to that.
一会我们再来说这个
13 months ago, Lawrence here,
13个月前,这个劳伦斯
he dialed 999 to say that
打999报案说
he and his wife walked in on
他和他妻子回家时
an armed intruder in their home.
遇到了武装侵入者
There was a struggle between Lawrence and the man,
劳伦斯和那个男人打了起来
and the man's weapon fired, killing Mary.
那人开枪杀了玛丽
Lestrade caught the case,
雷斯垂德接了那个案子
and he took an instant dislike to Pendry;
但他对彭德里很不满
thought his statement sounded rehearsed,
觉得他的证词像是演练过
convinced himself that the scene was staged.
他确信犯罪现场是人为布置的
Trouble was, a neighbor heard the shot
问题在于,一个邻居6点33分时
that killed Mary at exactly 18:33.
听到了杀死玛丽的枪声
Pendry dialed 999 at 18:36.
彭德里在6点36分打了999
Our first car arrived not five minutes later.
第一辆警车五分钟之内到达现场
Yet no gun was recovered at the scene.
但现场没有发现枪
So if Lawrence killed Mary,
所以如果是劳伦斯杀了玛丽
then he had to get rid of the gun
那他得在八分钟的时间里
in that eight-minute period.
把枪处理掉
After you left for the States, Lestrade struggled.
在你去美国之后,雷斯垂德很痛苦
Cut some corners...
常常陷入困境
Whatever it took to close a case.
不惜用任何手段解决案子
Warren Pendry proceeded to use his papers
而沃伦·彭德里用他的报纸
to paint a very ugly picture,
大肆渲染污蔑
not just of Lestrade, but of the Yard in general.
不光对雷斯垂德,也对整个苏格兰场
DCS had no choice but to suspend Lestrade,
督察局不得不将雷斯垂德停职
pending an investigation.
暂停了案件调查
When was this?
这是什么时候的事
Two weeks ago. Now, back to Warren...
两周前,现在说回沃伦
His funeral was three days ago.
三天前他的葬礼上
Lestrade used this to make an appearance.
雷斯垂德拿着这个出现了
It's a fake.
这是假的
Nevertheless, it's landed Lestrade in a whole new world of trouble.
尽管如此,它给雷斯垂德惹上了大麻烦
There's been a manhunt the last few days,
这几天我们一直在搜捕他
but it's turned up nothing.
但没有他的踪迹
Do you think he did it?
你觉得是他干的吗
At least two dozen mourners saw the whole thing.
至少有两打送葬的人目睹了全过程
I'm not talking about Lestrade, I'm talking about Pendry.
我不是说雷斯垂德,我是说彭德里
Either way, it's not your concern.
不管怎样,都不是你该操心的
I haven't asked you here to consult,
我没有找你来当顾问
I asked you here to find him.
我让你来找雷斯垂德
DCI Hopkins!
霍普金斯督察
We still on for our meeting?
我们的会还开吗
Oh, Mr. Pendry, you're early.
彭德里先生,你来早了
Well, I am being stalked by all of your colleagues.
你的同事们一直在跟踪我
You can't blame me for being early for an update, can you?
你不能怪我提早来了解案情进展
This is Mr. Holmes, who, with his associate
这是福尔摩斯先生和他的助手华生小姐
Miss Watson, are assisting in our search for Gareth Lestrade.
他们在帮忙寻找加莱斯·雷斯垂德
Hi. Hi.
你好,你好
I know you.
我知道你
You're Lestrade's crutch.
你是雷斯垂德的帮手
Sorry, it's just...
对不起,只是
over the course of the past year,
去年里
my attorneys have been compelled to do
我的律师们做了很多
quite a bit of research into Inspector Lestrade.
关于雷斯垂德督查的调查
One of the many secrets they uncovered
他们发现的秘密之一
was that you were the architect of his greatest successes.
就是他的成功归功于你
You give me too much credit.
你过奖了
I think you're the one who gave too much credit.
我觉得是你过奖了
Please don't misunderstand me, Holmes, I...
请不要误解我,福尔摩斯,我
You're quite brilliant.
你很聪明
I only wish you'd been with Lestrade the night Mary was killed.
真希望玛丽被杀那晚你也在场
Maybe the real killer would be in prison...
那样也许真凶就能落网了
and the inspector would still have his job.
而他现在也还在做他的督查
So, uh, this is your old place?
这就是你以前的住所吗
221B is my original sanctum sanctorum.
221B是我最初的圣地
It is the only aspect of my life in London that I have truly missed.
是我唯一真正想念伦敦生活的地方
Before I left for New York,
在我前往纽约之前
I came to an arrangement with an acquaintance,
我和一个叫吉泽·鲍勃的人
Geezer Bob.
做了协议
He's been maintaining it in my absence.
我不在时,他来负责维护房子
Hmm, it seems nice.
似乎不错
What?
怎么了
221B is a good deal more than nice, Watson.
221B远远不只是不错
I spent the best part of ten years transforming it
我花了最好的十年来把它变成一个
into a virtual womb of creativity.
孕育创意的场所
Stepping inside it isn't unlike stepping inside my very brain.
走进这里正如走进我睿智的大脑
You will no doubt see things
你将会看到令你疑惑
that will confuse or even upset you.
甚至困扰的事情
Odd experiments,
奇怪的实验
texts in dead languages,
灭绝语种的经文
trophies from old cases.
过往案件的战利品
Does it have a bed?
这里有床吗
Because the only thing I care about right now is sleeping.
因为我现在唯一关心的就是睡觉
The inside of your brain is...
你的大脑里面
kind of boring.
有点无聊
These are not my things.
这些不是我的东西
I've been betrayed.
我被背叛了
Well, what do you expect from a guy named Geezer Bob?
对于叫吉泽·鲍勃的人,你还能指望什么
I need to check upstairs!
我得上楼去看看
Can I help you?
请问你有何贵干
Geezer Bob?
你是吉泽·鲍勃吗
No.
不是
Would you care to explain what you're doing in my home?
介意解释一下你为何出现在我家吗
Watson, our rest is going to have to wait.
华生,我们得等下再休息了
We need to locate...
我们需要把...
Oh my... God.
我的... 天
Mycroft.
麦考夫
Hasn't been that long, has it?
也没很久不见,是吧
Um... would someone like to explain what's going on here?
有人愿意解释下怎么回事吗
Fatty, this is Watson.
胖胖,这是华生
Watson, this is Fatty.
华生,这是胖胖
Fatty?
胖胖
I'd say I'd slimmed down quite a bit. Wouldn't you?
我敢说我瘦了很多,你说呢
Lap-Band? Exercise.
你做了胃束带手术,是锻炼
Exercise requires energy and ambition.
锻炼需要活力和志气
You've never had either.
这两样你都没有
Miss Watson.
华生小姐
It's... it's nice to meet you.
很... 很高兴见到你
I'm Mycroft.
我是麦考夫
Mycroft Holmes.
麦考夫·福尔摩斯
I'm Sherlock's brother.
我是夏洛克的哥哥
I can't believe that my father gave 221B to Mycroft.
真不敢相信我父亲竟把221B给了麦考夫
He knows how much this place means to me.
他知道这里对我意义非凡
It's his building, Sherlock.
夏洛克,这是他的房产
He can do whatever he wants.
他可以随意支配
Frankly, I'm more interested in the fact
说实话,我更感兴趣的是
that you never mentioned that you had a brother.
你从未提起你有个哥哥
Why would I?
提他干嘛
Um, because he's family?
因为他是你的家人
Our relationship is entirely genetic.
我们仅仅限于血缘关系
He's an embarrassment.
他是个累赘
Oh, apparently your father doesn't think so.
很明显你父亲不这么想
I-Is that why you don't like him?
这就是你不喜欢他的原因吗
Because he gets along with your dad?
因为他和你爸相处融洽
I don't like him 'cause he's lazy.
我不喜欢他是因为他懒
And he's never applied himself to anything.
他从来不做正事
What do you mean?
什么意思
As soon as he was able,
他只要一有机会
he cashed in his trust fund.
就从信托基金中拿钱
He opened several restaurants around London.
他在伦敦周边开了好几家餐厅
Okay, so he's a restauranteur...
那他就是餐厅老板
No, he's an indolent man-child,
不,他就是个懒惰的啃老族
and if I'd had my druthers,
如果让我选择
you would never have crossed paths with him.
你和他完全不会产生交集
Well, we're here now... Tea?
可我已经见到了,喝茶吗
Help yourself.
请自便
What have you done with my things?
你把我的东西弄哪去了
Charity shops.
捐给慈善商店了
You're joking.
开什么玩笑
I reached out to you several times
你在纽约时
in New York to make arrangements.
我几次联系你想商量处理此事
You never got back to me.
你都没有回应
I was in rehab.
当时我在戒毒所
They don't have phones in rehab?
戒毒所没有电话吗
See what I mean? Lazy.
看到了吧,就是懒
Could have had my things properly stored, but didn't.
本可以把我的东西妥善保管,但却没有
Must I confess,
我必须承认
I don't enjoy being ambushed in my own home.
我不喜欢在自己家被人搞突袭
It's a pleasure to meet you, Joan.
乔恩,很高兴见到你
My father's mentioned you several times.
我父亲曾多次提起你
May I call you Joan?
我可以叫你乔恩吗
Yes, of course.
当然可以
It's funny that Sherlock's never mentioned me to you.
夏洛克从未向你提起我,这真奇怪
I wonder why that might be?
很好奇是为什么呢
Th-This again? Seriously?
又提这事,有没有搞错
Maybe it's because the last time I saw him
也许是因为上次我看到他时
he was face-deep in my fianc?
他正和我的未婚妻在亲热
What? It was five years ago, right?
什么,那都五年了,对吧
I had deduced that she was far less interested in him
我推断他的未婚妻,对家产的兴趣
than in the family fortune.
比对他兴趣大
I tried to warn him. He wouldn't listen.
我试过警告他,但是他不听
So I set about proving my hypothesis.
所以我就去证实我的假设
Seven times, if memory serves.
如果我没记错,是七次
Once in a pod on the London Eye.
有一次是在伦敦眼的观光舱里
I did you a favor.
我是在帮你
You did what you wanted, Sherlock.
你是为了一己私欲
Just like you always do.
你一向如此
I'm jet-lagged, Sherlock.
夏洛克,我在倒时差
So if we're not gonna stay here,
所以如果我们不打算住在这
we need to find a hotel.
就去找家宾馆吧
Nonsense.
荒谬
Sherlock and I may have our differences,
我和夏洛克也许有诸多分歧
but we're still family.
但我们还是一家人
You can both stay in the guest rooms.
你们可以住在客房
We've been up for over 20 hours.
我们已经20多个小时没睡了
It's nice here.
这里挺好的
Fine, fine.
好吧,好吧
Only because time is of the essence.
仅仅因为时间紧迫
Good.
很好
I'll fetch you some fresh towels.
我给你们拿些干净的毛巾来
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Right. Where are you going?
对了,你要去哪里
I've devised a theory as to how to find Lestrade.
我已经想到一个找出雷斯垂德的办法了
I'd like to test it.
我想测试一下
You stay here. Rest.
你待在这,好好休息吧
This is your idea of lamming it, is it?
你对潜逃的理解就是这样吗
A few pints in the heart of Greenwich?
在格林威治中心地带喝上几杯
So the...
这么说来
prodigal detective returns.
浪子侦探回归了
And how-how-how'd you find me?
你是怎...怎么找到我的
Once I learned you hadn't withdrawn any cash,
当我知道你没有取任何现金时
I had a good notion what you were up to.
我就知道你要干什么了
You and I looked into the matter
你和我一块调查了
of the Norwood Builder together, didn't we?
诺伍德建造商一案,对吗
And during the course of that investigation,
在调查过程中我向你透露
I revealed to you that I kept five hidden caches
我有五个隐秘地点
around the city.
遍布市内
In case of emergencies.
是为紧急情况准备的
Cash, various passports, other sundries,
现金,各种护照,还有其他杂物
stood to reason you'd make use of those in your hour of need.
我猜你在急需之时会加以利用
Four of the five have been cleaned out.
五个中的四个已经被拿空了
The fifth is in a hollowed-out sculpture on the grounds
第五个在街对面图书馆前空地上的
of the library across the street,
一个空心雕塑中
and will be difficult to access
但在保安下班之前
until the security guard goes off-duty.
很难得手
Actually, you know, I'm-I'm-I'm quite pleased you're here really.
其实你能来这里,我挺开心的
I think you'd be most impressed
我觉得你会非常欣赏
with all the work that I've done.
我所做的事
I am not here to consult on the case of Lawrence Pendry.
我不是来做劳伦斯·彭德里案的顾问的
I am here to make quite certain
我来这里是为了确保
that you emerge from hiding
你能在不伤害自己
without harming yourself
和其他人的同时
or anyone else.
不再躲躲藏藏
I felt I owed you that for all the years of work
我觉得这算是咱们合作这么多年
that we did together, so...
我欠你的,所以...
Are you going to come to Scotland Yard with me?
你要跟我一起去苏格兰场吗
Or shall I call them here?
还是我把他们叫到这里来
So, who you working with in New York then?
你在纽约跟谁合作呢
Captain Thomas Gregson.
托马斯·格雷森警监
Good detective, good man.
好警探,是个好人
Not as sharp as you, obviously. Nice.
明显没有你犀利,说得好
What are you... what are you doing?
你...你要干什么
Well, the security man is off,
保安已经下班了
so I thought I might go and get myself a little bit of cash.
我觉得我可以去拿点现金去
Aw, don't... Just get...
别,你下来
Get off me!
放手
You're being ridiculous.
你这么做真荒谬
This is my case.
这是我的案子
I'm gonna be there when Pendry is nicked.
我一定会把彭德里捉拿归案的
I mean, how many... how many times did you follow some...
想想看你有多少次采用那些...
some bonkers theory...
那些疯狂的理论
and you'd find that it was a complete
然后发现那全都是
and utter bloody waste of time?
彻底地浪费时间
What, 50, what, a hundred times?
有五十次,上百次吧
See, I never got the chance to follow my muse.
我一直没机会跟着我的思路走
I never even had the chance to have an opinion.
我甚至没有机会说出自己的想法
Look, I acknowledge I was not always the most attentive
听着,我承认我不总是同事里
of colleagues.
最体贴的那个
It's actually something I'm taking steps to improve.
这正是我正在设法改进的地方
And what good does that do me?
这对我有什么好处呢
Well... You can turn me in.
你可以告发我
You can do whatever you want to do.
你想怎么做都行
Personally...
从我个人来讲
what I would prefer, Sherlock,
夏洛克,我更希望
is that if you and I could work together just one last time.
你和我能最后再合作一次
One of my suppliers from the restaurant-I'll be a moment.
是我餐馆的一个供货商,马上就好
Puri,quoi qu'il en soit envoyer moi la facteur.
不过还是派个送货员过来给我吧
Au revoir.
再见
Sorry.
不好意思
Um, have you seen Sherlock anywhere?
你看见夏洛克了吗
He never came home last night.
他昨晚没有回家
Are you sure?
你确定吗
His bed was undisturbed.
他的床很整洁
You live with him.
你跟他住在一起
Surely you know he'd never sleep in it, then make it.
肯定知道他不会睡完之后铺床的
Yeah, I guess I'll try calling him.
对,也许我该给他打个电话
You must be learning a great deal from him.
你肯定从他那儿学了不少东西吧
I am.
确实
How else would you put up with him?
不然你怎么能容忍他啊
Uh, I don't "put up" with him.
我不是在容忍他
We get along, basically.
我只是跟他处得来
He's a friend.
他是我的朋友
Sherlock doesn't have friends.
夏洛克没有朋友
Yesterday I would've told you he doesn't have a brother.
昨天我还会告诉你他没有哥哥呢
But he does.
但是他有
Does he?
他有吗
He's changed a lot.
他改变了许多
People often say that about addicts, don't they?
人们经常这么说瘾君子,对吧
"He's changed, he's better now."
他变了,他现在好多了
Sherlock is addicted to being himself.
让夏洛克上瘾的是做他自己
Our boy?
是他吗
Yeah, he's fine.
对,他没事
Uh, I'm gonna get dressed,
我要去换衣服了
and, uh, I'll go meet him.
然后,我要去见他
Why are we in an abandoned theater?
为什么我们会来一家废弃的剧院
These places come and go as public subsidies wax and wane.
这种地方随着政府资助的不定或兴盛或倒塌
A good place to hide, if you are a fugitive.
但对逃犯来说是个藏身的好地方
Fugitive?
逃犯
Joan Watson, meet Gareth Lestrade,
乔恩·华生,来见见加莱斯·雷斯垂德
late of Scotland Yard.
苏格兰场的前警探
Pleasure. Hi.
真是荣幸,你好
Yeah, hi.
嗯,你好
Okay, you found him and then you came back to
好吧,你找到了他然后跟着他
his lair with him.
回到了他的老巢
Is there any particular reason
有什么特别理由
why you haven't called the police?
让你没去报警吗
Yes. Milk.
有,牛奶
Lawrence Pendry is lactose intolerant;
劳伦斯·彭德里有乳糖不适症
his wife Mary, a committed vegan;
他的妻子玛丽是一个严格的素食主义者
so why, then, is there a bottle of milk in their fridge?
那为什么他们的冰箱里会有瓶牛奶呢
Guests? Perhaps.
给客人的,有可能
Uh, miss, no offense,
小姐,请勿见怪
but could you give him a little bit of space, please?
但能请你给他一点空间吗
Because he's doing that thing.
因为他要开始做那个了
You know, when he's on to something,
当他在思考案件突破时
he does that-that thing.
他做的那种事
Yes, I-I know that thing.
是的,我知道他的习惯
You didn't tell me that one of your brother's restaurants
你没告诉我你哥哥的餐厅
had two Michelin Stars.
有两颗米其林星
I didn't tell you that my brother was a corporal entity.
我也没告诉你我哥哥是一名下士
You've been chatting with Mycroft?
你和麦考夫聊天了
Yes, he wants to take me to dinner.
是的,他想请我吃晚餐
What? He intends to bed you.
怎么,他想睡你
Retaliation for my misadventures with his fiance?
以报复我和她未婚妻之间的不快
Misadventures is not the word that I would use.
我可不会说那是不快
You are attracted to Mycroft.
你被麦考夫吸引了
Um, no, I'm not.
不,我没有
Hm. Makes a certain amount of sense.
这有一定的道理
It's classic transference.
这是典型的移情
You wouldn't be sleeping with him.
你不是在和他睡
Psychologically speaking, you'd be sleeping with me.
从心理角度讲,你是在和我睡
Oh, you surely thought about it.
你肯定这么想过
You can't go to bed with me.
你不能和我睡
We're business partners
我们是生意伙伴
and you're my former sober companion.
而且你还是我的前康戒陪护
But you can sleep with a cheap knockoff version of me,
但是你可以和廉价的山寨版的我睡
and that is Mycroft.
也就是麦考夫
I don't even know
我都不知道
what I'm supposed to be looking for in here.
我要找的是什么
One of these ma... one of these masks is out of place.
这其中...其中一个面具位置不对
They look pretty well lined up to me.
我看排列得都挺好的
Yes, well, they are "Pretty well lined up,"
是的,是排列得挺好
but they were...
但之前
perfectly lined up.
是排列得很完美
Mary Pendry took this photograph of herself
玛丽·彭德里拍了这张照片
and e-mailed it to a friend,
并发给了一个朋友
just hours before she died.
就在她被害前几个小时
In it, the third mask from the left
在照片里,从左边数第三个面具
is perfectly in line with its compatriots.
还和其他面具完美地排列在一起
But this one, it's just a little bit lower.
但是在这张里,就稍微低了一点
Did you notice this at the scene?
你在现场注意到了吗
The murder weapon could be hidden here.
凶器可能就藏在里面
Eh, did I notice the discrepancy?
我有没有注意到这个不一致
No.
没有
But we're not complete idiots.
但我们也不是很傻
We did check behind the mask,
我们检查过面具的后面
and there was no gun there.
里面没有枪
I need to examine this room.
我得去查查那间房子
Well, this is not our case.
这不是我们的案子
Pendry's not gonna just let us walk in there.
彭德里不会轻易让我们进去的
Well, he will when I tell him that I almost
他会的,如果我告诉他我差一点
caught his enemy Lestrade,
就抓住了他的敌人雷斯垂德
and I found a suicide note that he was writing
并找到了写着他要杀害
in which he indicates his intention to murder Lawrence Pendry.
劳伦斯·彭德里的遗书
But I haven't written any suicide notes.
但我没写过什么遗书
Not yet you haven't.
只是暂时还没写
"I die knowing that I brought justice to Mary.
"知道我为玛丽伸张了正义"
I die vindicated, a true policeman."
"我死也无憾,我是一名真正的警察"
Do you actually think he'll follow through?
你觉得他真的会来杀我吗
Difficult to say.
不好说
You might want to take different routes to your office.
你最好走别的路去办公室
Inform your security.
通知你的保安
I'm-I'm sure that the police will be happy to send someone over.
我相信警方也会很乐意派个人来
With all due respect, I'm protecting myself
无意冒犯,但我正在
from a member of the police.
防范一个警察
I'm hardly likely to invite more of them into my home.
我不大可能让更多警察来我家
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
谢谢你告诉我这件事
We'll take every precaution.
我们会采取力所能及的预防措施
Was there something else?
还有别的事吗
Well...
那个...
Miss Watson first came to my attention
华生小姐最初引起我的注意
as America's foremost expert
就是因为她是美国的
on home security, so...
家庭安保首席专家,所以...
perhaps she could take a look around, hmm?
或许可以让她在你家转转
See if everything's up to snuff.
看看是否一切都达到了标准
I suppose so.
我想可以
Thank you.
谢谢
It's what I do.
我就是做这个的
We've got motion detectors at each end of the corridors,
每条走廊两端都有移动探测器
security nodes on all the windows.
所有窗户都有安全节点
Well, Miss Watson, what do you think?
华生小姐,您觉得怎样
It's secure.
很安全
It's very secure.
非常安全
High praise indeed, from the likes of her.
她能这么说就是很高的评价了
Don't know what else there is to say.
不知道还有什么好说的
Again, shatterproof glass,
这些也是防碎玻璃
security nodes on all the windows.
所有窗户上装有安全节点
And what is the floodlight situation on the windows?
窗户上的照明灯情况怎样
Fully covered, of course.
当然全部覆盖了
Motion-sensitive.
运动感应
We replace the bulbs the minute they go out.
灯泡一坏我们就换
Excuse me. What are you doing?
不好意思,你在干什么
I'm so sorry. So sorry.
抱歉,非常抱歉
I just, uh... I love folk art.
我只是...很喜欢民间艺术
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
We'll be in touch when we have Lestrade.
抓到雷斯垂德再和您联系
Yes.
是的
You had to tell him I was the number one home security expert?
你一定要说我是最好的家庭安保专家吗
You couldn't have told him
你就不能说
I was number eight or something?
我是第八好或者第几好的吗
You acquitted yourself admirably.
你表现得非常好
Anyway, it was time well spent.
不管怎样,挺有收获的
You found something?
你发现什么了吗
Lestrade was right.
雷斯垂德是对的
Lawrence Pendry did kill his wife.
劳伦斯·彭德里确实杀了他的妻子
I know exactly how he did it.
我已经知道他是怎么做的了
Thirteen months ago, a neighbour heard
十三个月前,一个邻居
the shot which took Mary Pendry's life
在六点三十三分听到了
at exactly 6:33.
杀死玛丽·彭德里那声枪响
Yes, I know this. I know all of this.
对,我知道,这些我都知道
I just want to know what you found in that bastard's house.
我就想知道你在那混蛋的家里发现了什么
The primary reason you were never able
你没法立案调查彭德里
to build a case against Pendry
最主要的原因
was that you could not find the murder weapon.
就是你没能找到凶器
I humbly submit that it was in the kitchen the entire time.
以我的愚见,凶器一直都在厨房里
No, you see, that's bollocks,
不,你在胡说八道
'cause we turned the whole house upside down.
我们把整座房子翻了个遍
There was absolutely no gun.
的的确确没有枪
That's because you made the mistake of looking for a gun.
那是因为你们就不该找枪
This is the weapon that I believe
我觉得这才是
Pendry used to kill his wife.
彭德里用来杀妻的凶器
A plastic gun.
一把塑料枪
You're absolutely right.
你说得太对了
Yes, I did see one of those, actually.
我的确看过这么一把枪
It was in the cutlery drawer.
就在餐厅抽屉里
Thought it was a toy, so I left it alone.
我以为是个玩具,就没理会
You think I'm daft?
你当我傻吗
What, you think I wouldn't recognize a plastic gun?
你以为我会不认得塑料手枪吗
We don't think it looked like that
我们认为在你到达时
by the time you got there;
它已经不是枪的样子了
we think it looked like this.
我们认为它当时是这样的
I don't believe that it was milk in that bottle.
我认为这里面不是牛奶
I believe it was acetone.
我认为里面是丙酮
Acetone?
丙酮吗
He used acetone to melt the gun.
他利用丙酮融化塑料手枪
The crime, as I see it,
我对这起犯罪的理解是
Pendry shoots his wife at 6:33.
彭德里在6点33分开枪杀死了他的妻子
He the disassembles his weapon and he drops the pieces
之后他把手枪拆掉
into a bottle he's filled with acetone.
并把零件放入丙酮中
He then dials 999 at 6:36
6点36分他报警说
to report that his wife has been murdered by an intruder.
自己的妻子被入室者杀害
The acetone, meanwhile, is dissolving
与此同时,丙酮正在溶解
the gun he used to murder her,
他杀害妻子时所使用的枪
leaving nothing but a milk-like liquid in the bottle
在冰箱中变成了一瓶
in his refrigerator.
看似牛奶的液体
It's unbelievable.
这真不可思议
You know all of this from a photograph of a pint of milk?
你竟从一张牛奶的照片中读出这么多信息
And a nail.
还有一枚钉子
It's illegal for a gun company
手枪公司制作塑料手枪
to make or manufacture a plastic weapon.
是违法行为
But with advances in 3-D printing,
但是有了3D打印技术的帮助
it makes it possible for anyone with the right specs
任何一个人,只要有合适的零件
to build one in the comfort of their own home.
都可以在自己家中制作塑料手枪
They only need one piece of metal to make it work:
他们只需一块金属就可以开枪
a nail to act as the firing pin.
用一枚钉子来做撞针
Now, Pendry couldn't very well melt a nail, could he?
但彭德里没办法融化钉子
So he hid it in plain sight.
所以他将钉子藏在别处
He used it to re-hang one of the masks
在警察到来之前
in the living room before the police arrived.
他用钉子重新悬挂了客厅的面具
That's why it was hanging
这也就是为什么第三个面具
lower than the others. He did the work in a hurry.
比其他的低,他当时很着急
When I examined that nail today,
今天我检查钉子的时候
I noticed that the tip was slightly charred.
发现钉尖处有些烧焦
Carbon scoring
因发射子弹
from where it struck the bullet.
而产生的碳化现象
I was right.
我是对的
I always knew it, you see? I always knew.
我就知道是这样,我就知道
I just didn't... I...
我只是没有... 我...
I need to take this case to Hopkins.
我要告诉霍普金斯
And I don't care if he... he bangs me up
我不管他是否会因为我
for what I did at the funeral.
在葬礼上的所作所为而拘禁我
I just want to see that bastard rot!
我只想让那个混蛋得到应有的惩罚
All we have is a nail with a blackened tip.
我们手上的证据只是一枚尖部发黑的钉子
Any number of reasons that could have happened.
产生这一现象的原因有很多种
The gunshot residue would have worn off ages ago.
射击残留物也早就不存在了
We have no way to prove that it was ever part of a weapon.
我们没法证明钉子是枪的一部分
If we are to undo him,
如果想要逮捕他
we need to find out more about how and where
我们需要找出他是在何处,又是如何
he made that gun.
制作塑料枪的
London, like New York, is a beacon of freedom
伦敦和纽约一样,自由度很高
and a target for terrorists.
同时也是恐怖分子的目标
It is, as a consequence,
因此,伦敦也就成为
one of the most observed cities in the world.
全球监控设备最多的城市之一
Its network of thousands upon thousands of CCTV cameras
它有成千上万台监控摄像机
track the movements of its citizens,
观察着市民的一举一动
looking for anything at all out of place.
查看任何可疑行为
Yeah, I noticed. They're kind of everywhere.
我注意到了,摄像头无处不在
Mm. Now I know for a fact
我肯定的是
that some of England's network of watchmen
监控摄像机后的监视人员
verge on the competent.
能力非凡
I would wager that, like us, they're aware
我打赌,和我们一样,他们很清楚
of the new and deadly advances in 3-D printing.
新型3D打印机的致命威力
I would also wager that the nation's gun-averse
我也打赌,那些反对枪支
and ever-more-paranoid security apparatus
神经高度紧张的安全机构
are tracking the sales of 3-D printers.
会追踪3D打印机的销售流向
Would you mind?
帮我拿会儿
If they are, it should be a simple matter
如果如我所说,只要简单地
of consulting their database,
查查他们的数据库
see if we can connect one to Pendry.
看看其中有无跟彭德里相关的即可
Can't you just call this guy?
你不能给他打个电话吗
Hasn't owned a phone since they became GPS-capable.
自从手机可以GPS定位后,他就不用了
He doesn't like the idea that one could be used to track him.
他不喜欢被别人追踪到
Now what?
现在怎么办
Now we wait.
现在我们慢慢等
We've been here for over four hours.
我们已经在这待了四个小时了
Are you sure you're just not using this as an excuse
你确定你不是在利用这个借口
so I don't have dinner with your brother?
阻止我和你哥哥共进晚餐吗
I've decided I don't have a problem with it.
我对这个没意见
What, dinner?
对共进晚餐吗
The retaliatory sex.
报复性性行为
You're an adult. You can do as you please.
你是个成年人了,你可以随心所欲
Might even be good for you. Clear your mind.
也许对你是好事,放松头脑
You know what? For the last time,
我最后再说一次
no one is having sex with anyone, okay?
没有谁要和谁上床,好吗
He wants to get to know me because I am your partner.
他想要了解我是因为我是你的搭档
I want to get to know him because he is your brother.
我想了解他是因为他是你的哥哥
You hope to learn secrets from my childhood.
你想从他那里了解我小时候的秘密
Mycroft will be of little use.
麦考夫对这个没什么帮助
We went to separate boarding schools.
我们念不同的寄宿学校
Oh! Hey, cheers!
喂,你好啊
Congratulations, Watson.
恭喜你,华生
You just met Langdale Pike.
你刚见到了兰代尔·派克
Wow, looks like the 3-D printing business has been good.
看起来3D打印机生意不错
Mm. I shall let you know
如果我和雷斯垂德查到线索
What... what, you're ditching me?
你要扔下我吗
if Lestrade and I find anything.
会通知你的
I'm conducting an experiment.
我在进行一项实验
I'm curious to know which of us is right about my brother.
我想知道我们俩对我哥哥的猜测谁对谁错
My money's on me.
我押我自己
Bon appetit.
祝你有个好胃口
Hello?
有人在吗
Joan!
乔恩
Right on time.
来的真是时候
I was, uh, digging around in the cellar.
我正在地窖里找酒
Wasn't sure whether you liked red or white,
不知道你喜欢红酒还是白酒
so I excavated a bottle of both.
所以我各拿了一瓶
Um, is the restaurant closed tonight?
饭店今晚不营业吗
My prettiest eatery by far,
这是我最美丽的一家小饭店
but the acoustics are rubbish.
但隔音效果很差
This way we'll have a decent conversation.
只有不营业,我们才能好好聊聊
You know there's nothing happening here, right?
你明白我们之间不会发生什么,对吧
You thought this was a romantic engagement?
你认为这是一次浪漫的约会
It's not?
不是吗
Please sit down.
请坐
There's something I wanted
有些事我想
to discuss with you in private.
跟你私下谈谈
I thought it was a conversation best lubricated
我觉得这次谈话应该
with good food and good wine.
有美食和美酒相伴
I, um...
我...
lied to Sherlock yesterday when I told him
昨天对夏洛克说谎了
I'd lost weight via exercise.
我不是通过锻炼减轻的体重
The truth is...
事实是...
You were sick.
你生病了
I noticed the scars on your wrist this morning.
我今早注意到了你手腕上的疤痕
Graft-versus-host?
移植手术后遗症吗
You had a bone marrow transplant
你在过去两年里的某个时间
some time in the last... two years?
接受了骨髓移植
If I didn't know you were an ex-surgeon,
要不是我知道你以前当过医生的话
I'd say you've been spending too much time with my brother.
我会觉得你跟我弟弟相处时间太久了
That's actually what I wanted to discuss with you this evening;
其实这正是我今晚想跟你谈的事
time with my brother.
如何跟我弟弟相处
You're right, of course, about everything.
当然,所有的事你都说对了
I was sick, very sick.
我之前病了,病得很严重
When I wasn't vomiting,
当我病情不那么严重时
I found myself prone to reflection.
我会经常反思自己
It dawned on me the one regret I have in life was
我发现我这辈子有一件后悔的事
the state of my relationship with Sherlock.
就是我跟夏洛克的关系
I hadn't asked him to see if he'd be a match.
我没有问过他是否跟我的骨髓匹配
You see, I hadn't even told him I was ill.
我甚至都没有告诉他我病了
And as my condition improved, I decided
但随着我的病情好转,我决定
I'd figure out an approach;
要想出一个办法
some way to make things better.
来弥补我们之间的关系
But then, of course, he showed up on my doorstep yesterday,
可是,当他昨天出现在我家时
and I just...
我就...
fell into old habits.
又回到了从前的状态
You're obviously Sherlock's friend.
很明显夏洛克把你当朋友
As I mentioned, Sherlock's never had any friends.
我说过,夏洛克从来没有过朋友
Many colleagues, never a friend...
他有很多同事,但从没有朋友
until you.
你是第一个
I want to know how you did it.
我想知道你是怎么做到的
I want to know...
我想知道
how does one become Sherlock Holmes' friend?
怎么才能成为夏洛克·福尔摩斯的朋友
Look, I owe you an apology...
听着,我欠你一句抱歉
for not protecting you when we worked together.
因为我们共事时我没有保护你
Protecting me from what?
保护我什么
From the spotlight, the attention.
不受媒体的关注
Those were some of the best days of my career.
那是我职业生涯中最美好的一段时间
You know, my name was in the paper,
报纸上印着我的名字
my face was on the telly.
电视上播着我的画面
The whole thing, it was, it was...
整件事情都很...很...
It was intoxicating, hm?
让你很上瘾是吗
Yeah, well, I was gonna say it was everything
我准备说那就是
I dreamed about being a policeman,
我当警察所梦想的一切
but that as well, yeah.
不过你说得也对
I'm glad we helped so many people.
我很高兴我们帮了很多人
Well, I helped them.
是我帮的
You only said you did.
你光说不做
Well, I...
我...
No...
my carelessness had a negative impact,
我的粗心大意造成了负面影响
and, um...
所以
I'd like to, uh, I'd like to make amends.
我想...我想做一些补偿
So, um... I just, I-I-I wrote some...
所以,我...我写了点...
I wrote some things...
我写了点东西...
Hello.
不是吧
It says here that...
这里写着
Pendry had this handyman, this guy called Nick Ginn.
彭德里的这个杂务工,尼克·吉恩
and he was a small-time villain,
他是个小痞子
and we had him in for questioning.
他们抓了他并进行了审问
But he had an alibi the night of the murder.
但是在谋杀那晚他有不在场证据
All right, now it says
好吧,这里写着
that he bought a 3D printer
他在玛丽·彭德里死前一周
one week before Mary Pendry died.
买了一台3D打印机
Pendry paid him to buy the printer.
彭德里雇他去买打印机
And then he built the gun.
然后打印了那把枪
Now if Ginn still has the printer,
如果吉恩还留着那台打印机
or if we can compel him to confirm our hypothesis,
或者我们让他承认我们的推测是对的
We can prove...
那我们就能证明
that I was right.
我是对的
Open up, Nicky!
开门,尼基
I sorted it, you know.
我想到了
Sorted what?
想到什么了
A way you can make amends.
你补偿的方法
Let me take the credit for this one,
这次的功劳归我
and we'll be square.
我们就扯平了
Come on, I deserve it.
这次可是我应得的
Pendry's mine.
彭德里是我的了
Nicholas Ginn.
尼古拉斯·基恩
I obviously riled Pendry
我今天检查那颗烧焦的钉子时
when I examined the charred nail today.
很明显把彭德里激怒了
He decided to tie up loose ends
他决定杀了他的同伙
by murdering his accomplice.
以铲除后患
He cleaned the scene quite meticulously.
他非常细致地清扫了现场
Yeah, I passed DCI Hopkins on the way in.
是的,我在来的路上遇到了霍普金斯
He didn't seem very happy.
他不是很高兴
He knows I've been helping Lestrade.
他知道我一直在帮雷斯垂德
He wants me to give up his location,
他想让我告诉他雷斯垂德在哪
but I would prefer not to
但是在彭德里的案子
until his case against Pendry has been made.
搞定之前我还不想告诉他
And yet...
可现在
I don't suppose you found a 3D printer in here?
我想你在这里没有找到3D打印机吧
Pendry obviously destroyed that ages ago.
很显然彭德里早就把它处理掉了
Why obviously?
为什么很显然
Ginn is six-foot-four.
吉恩身高有两米一
He has at least two stone on Pendry.
他至少比彭德里重13公斤
If he still had access to the printer,
如果他还能拿到打印机
don't you think he would've built himself
难道他不会自己再造一把枪
another gun to kill Ginn, hmm?
然后杀了吉恩吗
It would've been the safer way to go by far.
这才是比较保险的做法
There's just so little here that makes sense.
这里的一切都太不合理了
I know.
我知道
He used one of the victim's own knives to kill him.
他用了死者家里的一把刀来杀他
You think a planner like Pendry
你觉得像彭德里这么有计划的人
would've brought a weapon of his own.
应该会自己带武器
Also the stab wound was obviously
而且这个伤口很明显
the result of a left-handed blow.
是被一个左撇子捅的
But Pendry is right-handed,
但彭德里习惯用右手
so why would he use his non-dominant hand
他为什么要用不常用的手
to stab someone to death?
来捅死这个人呢
You knew Pendry was a righty, right?
你知道彭德里惯用右手,对吧
Yeah, of course.
对,当然
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Well, I was wrong, Watson.
我之前错了,华生
Pendry does still have a printer.
彭德里的确还留着打印机
And he used it to build another gun.
而且用它造了另一把枪
Good evening.
晚上好
I have a confession to make.
我要向你坦白
Miss Watson is not, in fact,
华生小姐事实上不是
a home security specialist.
家庭安全专家
Dan, pick up the phone for God's sake.
唐,看在上帝的份上接电话
I've got police in my house and I need my solicitor.
警察闯入了我家,我需要律师
If that's what you're here for,
如果你来这就是为了那个
then just take it and leave.
那拿着它离开
This? No, no, you've changed this since yesterday.
这个,不,昨天你就把它换掉了
Anyway, we're not here regarding the murder of your wife Mary.
我们不是为了你妻子玛丽的谋杀案而来
We're here about the death of Nicholas Ginn.
是为了尼古拉斯·基恩的死亡案而来
Who? Your ex-handyman.
谁,你的前杂物工
The one who bought the printer that made the gun
是他买来打印机,你用其制造了
you used to kill Mary.
谋杀玛丽的枪
After I looked at that nail, you panicked.
在我查看钉子后你慌了
You went to wherever you're hiding the printer,
你去了用来藏打印机的地方
and you built yourself another gun.
制造了另一把枪
You went to kill Ginn.
你去杀基恩
But when you fired,
但是当你开枪时
the gun exploded in your hand.
枪在你手上爆炸了
When you killed Mary,
你谋杀玛丽的时候
you used a special-order .22-caliber round.
你用的是特制的0.22口径的圆弹头
Today, you were in a hurry.
今天,因为你很慌张
You used a .22 long.
你用的是0.22口径长弹(大众款子弹一般用于步枪)
Mm. Higher velocity bullet can cause
而速度较高的子弹
the plastic pistol to explode.
容易引起塑料手枪爆炸
Ginn lunged at you.
基恩向你扑来时
You grabbed a knife with your uninjured left hand.
你用未受伤的左手抓起了一把刀
The heavier man
大块头的他
threw himself onto the blade.
就自己撞到了刀刃上
You did a decent job of cleaning the scene.
犯罪现场清扫得很干净
You found every piece of the gun.
你几乎找到了所有枪的碎片
Except for the pieces that landed in Ginn's fruit.
除了迸溅到基恩水果里的那些
Now, if you fired the weapon,
如果你的确开了枪
you'd have wounds on your right forearm.
你的右手手臂就会有伤
We just need to take a look.
我们只需检查一下
Mm. Which, as it happens, is exactly
而刚好不巧,我们有调查令
what his warrant empowers him to do.
允许他可以这么做
It's going to be your solicitor.
应该是你的律师打来的
You can just tell him you're heading into custody.
你可以告诉他你要被拘留了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Well, lads, you can take me to Nick.
好了,伙计们,我们可以去监狱了
Detective?
警探
I thank you not to take credit
感谢你没有在这件案子里
for any of my insights into the case.
用我的见解邀功
Right, so your whole making it up to me
所以你对我所有的补偿
was just a complete and utter lie.
就是一个彻头彻尾的谎言
Was it?
是这样吗
I will not enable you anymore.
我再也不会帮你了
I am withdrawing your drug of choice.
我会收回让你上瘾的药引
Right.
好的
It's back to obscurity for me then.
我重回默默无闻的时代了
Don't be a stranger.
保持联系
Of course, I stay current
当然了,我注意到了
to the capabilities of the 3D printers.
3D打印机的作用
I always knew that Lawrence Pendry
一直以来我都知道劳伦斯·彭德里
was, in fact, guilty and had actually murdered his wife.
是有罪的,而且谋杀了他的妻子
I just needed to figure out how and... and why.
我只需找出他的手法和动机
He called your bluff.
他还说你虚张声势
He knows you'll never step forward to take the credit.
他知道你永远不会露面邀功的
Curious.
很奇异
I never felt this particular cocktail of emotions.
我从来没有过这么特别的情绪
Anger, exasperation...
愤怒,恼怒
and a hint of...
还有一些...
Worry?
担心
Yeah, well, welcome to caring about an addict.
好吧,欢迎关注一个瘾君子
All right, Fatty, let's make this quick.
胖胖,有话快说
Watson and I have a plane to catch.
我和华生还要赶飞机
You said it was urgent.
你说了是急事
Take a seat, would you?
先坐下
Only take a moment.
就一小会
I lied to you the other day,
那天我对你撒谎了
when I said I'd given all your stuff to charity.
我说我把你的东西捐给慈善商店了
It's in storage.
其实都存放起来了
Over there, behind that door.
在那边,那个门后面
I bet you expect me to thank you, don't you?
我打赌你希望我谢谢你,对吗
Well, you're lucky I didn't turn it all in to the police.
我没把它交给警察算你走运
Your collection included, amongst other things,
你的那些收藏里包括
a real shrunken head,
一个缩瘪的头颅
what appeared to be an authentic Picasso
看起来像是真的毕加索
and an entire series of books on homemade bomb building.
还有一整套介绍自制建筑爆破炸弹的书
It's remarkable.
真是不可思议
You're too lazy to even maintain a proper ruse.
你已经懒到都不想一个合适的诡计了
We're not gonna fight, Sherlock.
不管你多想吵架,夏洛克
No matter how much you want to.
我不会和你吵的
Something's wrong.
感觉不太对
You're too calm.
你过于冷静了
The other night at dinner,
那天晚饭的时候
I sought a little advice from Joan
我向乔恩寻求一点建议
about how best to communicate with you.
关于如何最好地与你沟通
And why on earth would you want to do that?
你究竟为何会想与我沟通
She said that when one has something to tell you,
她说如果有事要告诉你
one must make really, really sure
那必须十分确定
that you're listening.
你有在听
Books on bomb building.
看来你看了那套书
I consider us even now.
我觉得我们现在扯平了
Which means I can tell you I forgive you.
意味着我可以跟你讲我原谅你了
For everything.
所有一切
Have a safe trip back to the colonies.
祝你回美利坚殖民地一路顺风
And know that things are different between us now.
记住我们之间不同以往了
Hey, I was just about to call you.
我正准备给你打电话呢
You okay?
你没事吧
I believe I've just made a rapprochement
我想我刚和我哥哥
with my brother.
达成和解了
Oh, that's great.
那太好了
He used a homemade explosive device
他用自制的爆炸装置
to destroy what was left of my things.
炸毁了我留下的东西
Ah.
这样啊
Sounds like maybe he's a little more like you than you thought.
听起来你俩比你所以为的更加相似
Art in the blood, Watson.
这是融入骨血的艺术气息,华生
It takes the strangest forms.
虽然表现形式差异巨大

重点单词   查看全部解释    
liquid ['likwid]

想一想再看

adj. 液体的,液态的
n. 液体

 
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆
injunction [in'dʒʌŋkʃən]

想一想再看

n. 指令,命令,强制令

联想记忆
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆
questioning ['kwestʃəniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 质问 v. 询问,审问(question的现在分词

 
apology [ə'pɔlədʒi]

想一想再看

n. 道歉;勉强的替代物

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 
rubbish ['rʌbiʃ]

想一想再看

n. 垃圾,废物,废话
v. 贬损

 
secure [si'kjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 安全的,牢靠的,稳妥的
vt. 固定

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。