手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 国土安全 > 国土安全第一季 > 正文

国土安全第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第8集 大兵家庭事业双丰收

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Air and naval forces of the United States

美国空军及海军
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
The USS Cole was attacked...
美国军舰科尔号遭到袭击...
This was an act of terrorism.
这是恐怖主义行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
The next song we're gonna play for you
下面为您演奏的
is one of the good ol' favorites.
是一首经典曲目
Until something stops him...
直到他受到了阻击...
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
We must, and we will be vigilant...
我们必须,也将会提高警惕
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,我以前遗漏过线索
I won't...
我不会...
I can't let that happen again.
我不能让悲剧重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone misses something that day.
很多人都遗漏了线索
Everyone is not me.
但我不能
Previously on Homeland
《国土安全》前情提要
I appreciate you looking out for Jessica.
谢谢你一直在帮我照顾杰西卡
Like you did while I was gone.
我不在的时候,你也是这么做的
You were my friend! You...
你是我的朋友啊,你...
Carrie here.
我是卡莉
It's me.
是我
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm taking some time,
我最近一段时间
from home.
不想回家
I know I have oatmeal,
这里有燕麦粥
but no Yorkshire Gold out here in the sticks. Sorry.
但在这就别想喝约克金茶了,抱歉啦
How do you know the tea I drink?
你怎么知道我喝什么茶
Did you spy on me?
你是不是监视我
You are a spy, right?
你是个间谍,对吧
You're telling me the fucking CIA
你是说,傻逼中情局认为
thinks I'm working for al-Qaeda?
我为基地组织卖命吗
I think you're working for al-Qaeda.
是我这样认为的
We have a deal with Aileen. What did she tell you?
艾琳愿意跟我们合作了,她和你说什么了
They were just told to buy the house, go about their business
他们只被告知买下那幢房子,正常生活
till a visitor arrived.
等待联络人
Which he did on Monday.
那人周一出现了
She's sitting with a sketch artist right now.
她正跟画像师在一起
Ask me anything.
随便你问吧
Why did they kill Walker and not you?
他们为什么杀了沃克,却没杀你
I killed him.
我杀了他
Galvez, you up there? Affirmative.
盖维斯,你上去了吗,是的
Face the airport, Galvez.
朝机场方向看,盖维斯
We're looking for direct targets.
我们要找一个直接目标
Reserve M-1.
M-1备降区
That's a landing pad for Marine 1.
是陆战队一号的机场
Oh, shit.
该死
A mile is well within a sniper's range.
一英里对狙击手来说游刃有余
An expert sniper.
肯定是个狙击高手
Saul.
索尔
We were wrong about Brody.
我们冤枉布洛迪了
A P.O.W. was turned,
是有个战俘叛变了
but it wasn't him.
但不是他
Aileen just I.D.'d Tom Walker.
艾琳刚刚指认了汤姆·沃克
He's alive.
他还活着
He's the terrorist.
他才是恐怖分子
Homeless vet here.
我是个无家可归的老兵
I fought your war.
我为你们打过仗
Iraq-- ring a bell?
伊拉克战争,有印象吧
Hey, come on, man. I'm hungry.
行行好吧,哥们,我快饿死了
Ma'am, ma'am?
女士,女士
Ma'am?
女士
Thank you. God bless you.
谢谢你,上帝保佑你
God bless the little children.
上帝保佑你家小心肝
Thank you, little man.
谢谢你,小家伙
All right.
好了
Hungry here.
赏口饭吃吧
Is this the man you saw?
这是你见过的那个人吗
Your father?
你爸爸
Is this your office?
这是你的办公室吗
Yeah, yeah, this is my office.
对,这是我的办公室
I thought you were a spy.
我还以为你是个间谍呢
I guess, in a-- in a way.
算是吧
How can you spy on anyone sitting in here?
坐在屋里怎么当间谍啊
Lucas, Lucas, come on.
卢卡斯,卢卡斯,听话
Just... What did we agree?
你答应我什么来着
That everything had to be secret.
所有事情都要保密
Right, and what else?
对,还有呢
You get to ask your questions first.
我要让你先提问
Why'd you do that? Touch your nose?
你用手碰鼻子干嘛
He told me he'd seen his father at school.
他说在学校见到了他父亲
Watching him through the chain link.
透过铁丝网看他
It never occurred to me it could actually be true.
我从没想过这会是真的
Tom was dead. That's what they told me.
他们告诉我,汤姆死了
I know it's a lot to deal with.
我知道这一下子很难接受
You think?
你以为呢
For years I pray Tom's alive.
这么多年,我一直祈祷汤姆还活着
Now you tell me he is, but he's turned into some kind of monster?
现在你说他确实还活着,却人性泯灭了
I didn't say that. Yes, you did.
我没那么说,你就是这个意思
"Brainwashed." That was the word you used.
你原话是"被洗脑了"
Planning an attack on his own country.
说他打算袭击自己的祖国
That's what we believe.
我们也只是猜测而已
So I don't know whether I should be celebrating
我真不知道是该庆祝
or putting my son and I into witness protection.
还是给我们娘俩申请证人保护
What we need to do is find him before anything happens.
我们要赶在任何事情发生前找到他
You can help with that.
你是能出一份力的
How could he be alive all these years and not call?
他要是一直活着,为什么连个电话都不打
When you say he's changed,
就因为这一点
that's the only reason I believe you.
我才相信你说他叛变了
Carrie?
卡莉
Will you send in Mrs. Walker, please?
请沃克夫人进来吧
He needs your help in there.
他需要你的配合
Do you think you can do that?
你能帮忙吗
In Germany you said Walker died in the middle of the night.
在德国,你说沃克死在半夜
He was killed, yes.
没错,他被杀了
Beaten to death?
是被打死的吗
I didn't see it. I heard it.
我没亲眼看到,只听到了声音
But it was pretty clear.
但他肯定死了
Then they made you bury him?
然后他们让你把他埋了
Yeah, outside the compound.
对,埋在了收容所外面
Just like I said in my original debrief
我最初做简报的时候就是这么说的
and a hundred times since.
后来又重复过无数遍
So you want to tell me what this is all about?
你问我这些到底是为了什么
I'm just reconfirming.
就是再确认一下
Oh, that's why they told me to drop everything and rush in here.
让我放下手头的事赶紧过来,就为这个
Well, his wife--
他的妻子...
widow-- she's trying to close the file.
他的遗孀,想封存档案
Just trying to oblige.
我们只是在帮忙
Like I said,
我说过了
mostly we were kept apart.
我们很少被关在一起
All I know for sure is he's dead.
可以肯定的是,他已经死了
Thanks. I got what I need.
谢谢配合,我问完了
Thanks very much.
不客气
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
Oh, so it's just a coincidence that I've been dragged in here
是巧合吗,关于汤姆·沃克的死
to go over Tom Walker's death
你们又拉我来审讯
just two days after I told you I killed him?
而两天前,我才告诉你他是被我打死的
I didn't tell them what you said. I would never do that.
我没说出去,我不可能这么做
Then why am I here?
那为什么叫我过来
I can't say.
这我不能说
Oh, sure, of course not. I can't.
那可不是吗,真不能说
You know, for somebody who lies all the time,
作为一个谎话连篇的人
I'd think you'd be better at it.
你这个谎真是太烂了
Brody...
布洛迪
Oh, please, just stop.
好了,别跟着我
I'm sorry.
对不起
Fucking me to get information,
用肉体交换信息
is that part of the job description?
也是你的分内之事吗
Or do you get a promotion for showing initiative?
主动的人升职更快对吧
What was that about?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
He's mad about having to answer the same questions over and over.
他受不了反复回答同样的问题
Okay.
这样啊
He is. What?
他就是生气,怎么了
I think I got a lead on Tom Walker. Interested?
汤姆·沃克那边有线索了,感兴趣吗
Come on.
跟我来
They called me back to Langley.
中情局的人叫我去兰利总部
To answer more questions about Tom again.
又问了我一些汤姆的事
You don't have to explain where you were.
你没必要解释去了哪
Jess,
杰西
you have every right to be mad at me.
你完全有理由生我的气
I know I've been impossible.
我知道自己不可理喻
And I know I can't just
也知道,一下子消失两天
vanish for two days without hurting you all.
肯定让你们伤心了
After eight years, what's two more days?
八年都过来了,多两天也无妨
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
You don't even care? Because I do.
你根本不在乎吗,我可是在乎的
Brody, I hung on for six years.
布洛迪,我坚守了整整六年
Six years after they told me you were dead.
当时他们告诉我你已经阵亡
Six years after a Marine came to the door
还有一位陆战队士兵上门来
and said they were going to start paying death benefits.
通知我可以领死亡保险金了
I waited for you
但我等了你六年
because I wanted so much for you to be alive.
多希望你还活着
Then I screwed up.
后来我犯了错
I didn't wait long enough. I screwed up.
我没有坚持到最后,把一切搞砸了
But I can't keep paying for that.
但我不能为这个付一辈子的代价
You don't have to. I can't.
你不必付什么代价,我做不到
Damn it.
该死
Chris will be home soon.
克里斯马上就回来了
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
None of it is.
这都不怪你
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
我就是要让你明白这一点
And I don't want everything to fall apart.
我不希望看到任何分崩离析
Remember what you said about Walker
还记得我们发现沃克跟踪儿子时
when we found out he was watching his son?
你是怎么评价他的吗
You said his family was his Achilles heel.
你说家庭是他的软肋
That's what got me thinking about this.
于是我想到了这一点
About what, exactly?
说具体点,哪一点
His son spots him at school.
既然他儿子在学校发现了他
I thought maybe he'd try some other form of contact.
也许他还会用其它方式接近儿子
Well, I think he did.
果然如此
Okay, press "Enter." It's right there.
敲回车键,在这里
Okay...
这是...
Phone records?
通话记录
Helen Walker's phone records.
这是海伦·沃克的电话记录
Galvez got 'em for me.
我让盖维斯找的
Turns out there's something very interesting about them.
里面挺有意思
Look at the time stamps.
你看时间标示
8:10 8:08 8:14 8:11
8:10, 8:08, 8:14, 8:11.
All on weekdays.
都是工作日接的
Made from various disposable cell phones.
而且都是用一次性手机打来的
S-So wait, Walker's been talking to his wife?
等等,你是说沃克一直和妻子有联系
No. That's the point.
不是,只是一个疑点
At 8:00 a.m. she takes the kid to school.
早上八点,海伦送孩子去上学
The calls come in when she's not there.
电话打来的时候她是接不到的
Listen. What is it?
听听这个,什么东西
Just listen.
听就是了
Hey, this is Lucas. And Helen.
这里是卢卡斯和海伦的家
Please leave a message after the tone,
请在提示音之后
with your name and address, and the time you called,
留下你的姓名,地址,打来的时间
and the date, and why you called,
日期,说明留言内容
and for who, and when...
留给谁,什么时候
And we'll call you back.
我们会给您回电
Depending on your answers.
也得看你的留言内容
His Achilles heel.
这就是他的软肋
He calls just to hear their voices.
他打过去就是想听听她们的声音
Who does?
你说谁呢
You can say; he's cleared.
但说无妨,他不是外人
This is Special Agent Hall,
这位是豪尔特工
our FBI liaison on the Walker task force.
沃克特勤小组的调查局联络员
That phone message.
我们正在听电话录音
It's Walker's wife Helen and his son Lucas.
是沃克的妻子海伦和儿子卢卡斯录的
He calls when he knows they won't be there.
他专门挑妻儿不在家的时候打过去
Why?
为什么
Well, like Saul said,
就像索尔说的
just to hear their voices on the answering machine.
为了听听她们的声音
To feel like he still belongs.
找到家的归属感
This is how we find Walker.
我们可以通过这个找到沃克
We get Helen to pick up one morning.
找一个早晨,让海伦接电话
She draws him out while we track the GPS.
她拖延时间,我们趁机定位
Well, how is her state of mind? Think she can handle it?
她的状态如何,办得到吗
I can get her there. That's your plan?
我可以帮她,这就是你的计划
You wait for him to call
就这样干巴巴地等他打电话
and then cross your fingers
然后在一旁祈祷
that the wife doesn't sink this whole mess
他妻子不会情绪失控
by saying something she shouldn't?
说些不该说的话
I mean, we have a critical situation here.
我们的情况很紧急
A Marine sniper turned by Abu Nazir,
一名被阿布·纳齐耳策反了的陆战队狙击手
on U.S. soil, targeting his own country.
潜回美国,伺机向故土发动袭击
Yeah. That's what we told you.
没错,这些还是我们告诉你的
Agent Hall has a suggestion how to proceed.
豪尔特工想到良方了
I was just telling the Assistant Director
我才给助理主管介绍了
exactly how we tracked down Whitey Bulger.
我们找到怀特尼·布杰的过程
Right. You put ads on TV.
对,你们在电视上发了通缉令
We took the lead.
先下手为强
We enlisted the public.
人多力量大
What I'm saying is there's things to do
我的意思是,我们可以采取主动
besides sitting here, waiting for him to call us.
而不是在这里守株待兔干等他来电
Like you did with Whitey Bulger?
就像你找怀特尼·布杰一样是吗
Exactly. Who it took you 20 years to find?
没错,花了二十年才找到吧
Okay. So, uh, we all know each other.
好了,既然已经见过面了
Walker's out there, we need to find him fast.
咱们还是抓紧时间找沃克吧
Assess what our approach should be,
具体的行动方案
I'd like a recommendation on my desk in two hours.
请两小时内送到我办公室
Now, Agent Hall...
豪尔特工,请
Somebody gonna get that?
谁去接一下电话
How about you? I'm not getting it,
你去呗,我才不去
I'm winning. Not anymore.
马上就赢了,才不会
Watch this.
看好了
Well, I'm out. I'll get it.
好吧,我输了,我去接
Where are all these aces coming from? I don't know.
这些A是哪来的,不知道啊
I'm good at this game.
我玩这个可在行了
Hello?
Mrs. Gaines.
是盖恩斯太太啊
All right... Elizabeth.
好的,伊丽莎白
Uh-huh. Yes, of course. Who's Mrs. Gaines?
好的,没问题,盖恩斯太太是谁
You know. That lady at church with the chauffeur.
那天在教堂里,带着司机的那个
What's a chauffeur again? Like, one of those little dogs?
"专职司机"是什么来的,小狗吗
I swear to God, you're like a half idiot, half moron.
对天发誓,你真是蠢得没救了
Dana.
丹娜
Well, seriously.
说真的
I'll ask.
我问问他
She says she invited us to a party tomorrow night.
她说邀请过我们参加明晚的一个派对
Oh, she did. I forgot to get back to her.
是邀请过,我忘了给她回电话了
I'm supposed to tell you
我想告诉你
we're gonna look back on it as the party of the year.
对我们来说,这一定是本年度最佳派对
What does that mean?
什么意思
I don't know. Do you want to go?
我不知道,你想去吗
We don't have to.
不是必须的
Are you guys joking?
你俩开玩笑吗
Elizabeth Gaines promises the party of the year,
伊丽莎白·盖恩斯承诺的年度最佳派对
and you're actually thinking about not going?
而你们俩还犹豫要不要去
Well, I'm going if you're not.
不管你们了,反正我去
Okay.
好吧
Uh, we'd love to.
我们乐意出席
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
太谢谢了
She's sending a car.
她派车接我们
Around 7:00. A car?
七点左右,派车
Dad, when something good happens,
老爸,当幸福来敲门时
you just gotta learn to say yes.
你学着开门就是了
I've never heard you say anything
从没听你说过伊丽莎白
remotely nice about Elizabeth.
半句好话
How come we suddenly have to go to one of her parties?
怎么会突然参加她的派对
'Cause the alternative is sitting here watching you pack.
如果不去,就得看你打包走人
I have to.
我必须这样
No, you don't.
才不是
I leave the day after tomorrow.
我后天就走了
You don't have to leave, that's my point.
我的意思是,你不用走
All your friends will be there.
你的朋友们也会出席
I know.
我知道
You can explain to them.
你可以向她们解释
The necessity of this precipitous departure.
为何要匆匆离去
Saul... 'Cause I can't, for the life of me,
索尔,无论如何我都接受不了
after 25 years together? I don't understand.
25年的感情说分就分,我不明白
Is this how you're going to be?
你打算跟我理论吗
Because I can't take a whole evening of it.
我不会整晚听你说这些的
I'm going to be this way whether we go out or not.
无论去不去,我都会说这些话
The difference is at Elizabeth's they'll be serving champagne.
区别在于,伊丽莎白家有香槟润喉
Okay. We go. For old times' sake.
看在过去的份上,我跟你去
But my flight does leave the next morning.
但我的航班是第二天早上的
Right. And I'm going to be on it.
是的,我一定要赶上
Right, right, right, right. I heard you.
好好好,我听见了
What?
又怎么了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm a little busy, actually.
其实有点忙
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
Estes put me in charge of the task force.
埃斯蒂斯让我负责特勤小组
Congratulations. Yeah, to you.
恭喜,是啊,恭喜你
It was on your recommendation.
是你推荐我的
And because of the phone idea, which was also yours
还有那个电话传达的建议,也是你的
but somehow became mine when you handed it to me today.
你传达给我后,不知怎么回事也成了我的建议
This can't wait?
这事不能等等吗
No.
不能
Saul, you look out for me.
索尔,你处处对我好
You always have...
你总是...
and...
还有...
You saw me arguing with Brody earlier today.
今早你看到我和布洛迪争吵
I wasn't honest with you about that.
我没对你说实话
Yeah.
I kind of got that.
我看出来了
When the surveillance on Brody was shut down...
当布洛迪家的监控被叫停后
I contacted him.
我联系过他
Personally.
私下里
How personally?
私下是什么意思
At a support group first.
先是互助会
And then we saw each other. A few times.
然后又见过几次面
Look, I was chasing the wrong guy.
我追错了对象
"Chasing," good word for it. "追"
再恰当不过了
Well, it's...
现在...
it's moot, now. It's over.
都结束了
It should never have happened.
根本不该发生
Do you get that?
你懂吗
Yeah, I do.
我懂
Why else would I be here?
要不然我来这干嘛
And like I said, it's over.
如我所说,一切都结束了
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'll survive.
我挺得住
Well, with any luck
如果运气好
Tom Walker calls his wife tomorrow morning,
明早汤姆·沃克的妻子会接到电话
we track him down and we're all heroes by noon.
我们追踪到他就大功告成了
Come on.
走吧
Get some sleep.
睡会觉
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Saul. We're good here.
索尔,一切正常
The son's just leaving for school.
儿子上学去了
Helen Walker?
海伦·沃克呢
She seems okay.
看起来没事
I was about to give her a last-minute pep talk.
我准备最后再给她打打气
Great. We're good to go then.
棒极了,那就准备就绪了
You sound jazzed.
你的声色好多了
Better than last night, anyway.
比昨晚好多了
I was weaned on inter-agency noncooperation.
我见惯了两个部门貌合神离
Nothing makes me happier than seeing the FBI stand around
看着调查局的人站着干着急
with their dicks in their hands, watching us work.
插不上手,我再开心不过了
Lovely.
妙极了
They're ready to trace the call.
电话监听准备就绪
If it's even him.
他不一定会打来
It will be.
他会打来的
When he calls, you need to engage him.
他一旦来电话,你得稳住他
Keep him talking.
让他一直说话
So you can find him.
好让你们抓住他
So we can help him.
好让我们帮他
Is that what everyone on this task force is saying,
特别小组里的人都是这么说的吗
"Let's help Tom Walker"?
"让我们帮帮汤姆·沃克"
Helen, it's important you understand.
海伦,你一定要理解
He hasn't done anything wrong, not yet.
他现在还没做出什么错事
We're all working to keep it that way.
我们就是为了阻止他犯错
Okay, we're a little early here. Are you set?
比计划提前了一点,准备好了吗
Talk to me. What the hell sort of trace is that?
跟我说,这叫哪门子追踪
Wild routing through a series of numbers.
一组电话号码大范围漫游
Two continents so far.
目前游了两个大洲
Okay, just hit Mumbai.
好的,停到孟买了
She needs to pick up before it goes to voicemail.
她得在转到语音信箱前接起电话
Helen.
海伦
Helen, you need to get that.
海伦,你得接电话
Hello?
Hi. This is Diane.
你好,我是戴安
Do you need your carpets professionally steam-cleaned?
你需要专业的地毯蒸汽清洁服务吗
Okay, cut this, please.
切掉
Well, we have a special offer just for you.
我们为你提供优惠服务
Right now you can get up to five rooms professi... Cut it.
现在,五个房间的地毯清洗... 切掉
Thank you. Reset, please.
谢谢,请重置
There, see? You can do it.
瞧,你能做到
I can't. I don't even know what to say.
我做不到,我都不知道怎么开口
He misses you. And Lucas.
他想你,还有卢卡斯
That's why he calls.
所以他才来电话
You need to show him you feel the same way. How?
你得告诉他你也想他,怎么说
By saying I gave up, got remarried? No.
说我放弃了,再婚了,不
By saying you've told Lucas about him,
你要说对卢卡斯讲起过他
you've shown him pictures,
给他看父亲照片
enough that he actually recognized him.
让他不会忘记父亲的模样
You've kept him alive in your son's thoughts.
让他在儿子心中永不磨灭
When Tom calls...
汤姆来电话时
tell him that.
就这么说
Hello?
你好
Fuck. He hung up.
操,他挂了
I don't see any GPS data. Tell me we have something.
没有定位系统数据,可别说一点线索没有
Signal originated at cell towers in northeast D.C.
信号来自华盛顿东北的基站
Call was most likely made within a mile of there.
距离很可能在一英里内
So what do we have on street cams in the area?
那里道路监控什么情况
Ivy City, coverage is sketchy.
艾维城,覆盖不够全面
Well, let's see it, come on.
看看再说,快点
Where's facial recognition?
面部识别呢
There you go. Again.
有了,再来一遍
Chris. What are you doing?
克里斯,干嘛呢
I don't want to miss the car.
我想看看是什么豪车
It's a hired driver, he'll come to the door.
他们雇的司机,会把车停在门口的
It's not like he's trying to avoid detection.
他又不用避开探头
Have you noticed?
你发现没
What?
什么
They're not fighting.
爸妈不闹了
He's here.
车来了
Mom! Dad!
爸,妈
The driver's here!
司机来了
Sweet! Come on, check it out!
太帅了,快来看啊
So. How do we look?
我们看起来怎么样
Swear to God, I must be adopted.
天呐,我一定不是你俩亲生的
You look beautiful.
很漂亮
You can stop staring now.
别盯着看了
I'm not. Yes, you are. I can feel it.
没啊,别骗我,我能感觉出来
So do you, by the way. You look handsome.
你也不错啊,挺帅的
Who's gonna tell me that when you're halfway around the world?
你离我千里之外之时,谁还会跟我说这些
We're chasing this guy at work.
我们正忙着抓那人呢
20 of us from Langley plus the FBI.
我们20几号人,还有联邦调查局的
He's got this fatal flaw,
他有个致命失误
this weakness we're trying to exploit.
我们准备就此突破
Carrie calls it his "Achilles heel."
卡莉称之为"阿喀琉斯之踵"
What is it?
指什么
He loves his wife.
他爱他老婆
Hi, there.
你好
There she is.
她在那里
Oh, will you excuse me?
失陪一下
Sure. Okay.
好的
Saul, Mira.
索尔,米拉
Good to see you two together, finally.
太好了,看到你俩终于走在一起
It must be great to have her back.
还是让她回来好吧
I hope she never leaves.
她别再走就好
He's even crankier than usual when you're gone.
你不在时他都有毛病了
Do us a favor, stay put this year.
拜托,今年别走了
Is that Vivian?
那个是薇薇安吧
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Did I accidentally hit a nerve?
我是不是无意中冒犯了
Accidentally?
无意吗
I doubt it.
我看未必
Well, I may have heard rumors.
我也听到点传言
Oh, my God! Look at them.
天哪,瞧瞧他们俩
Excuse me.
不好意思
Don't you look lovely.
你俩简直美仑美奂啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you for sending the car. You didn't have to.
谢谢派车接我们,你太客气了
Oh, well, I wanted to be sure
我就是想确保
you actually made an appearance.
二位能够赏光
Saul?
索尔
Do you know Saul?
认识索尔吗
Yes. Yes, we've met.
认识,我们见过
A couple times.
见过几次
This is my wife Jessica.
我太太杰西卡
Saul Berenson. Hi.
索尔·贝伦森,你好
The bar's through there.
吧台在那边
Grab a drink and I'll introduce you around.
喝点东西,然后我帮你引见下各位
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢,多谢
Elizabeth...
伊丽莎白
you have that look.
你又那副表情了
Well, they are perfect, aren't they?
他俩堪称完美,没错吧
For what? What are you up to?
干嘛,你又想怎样
You've been poking around about Brody
从布洛迪被树为国防部的典型
ever since he became the poster child for D.O.D.
你就查个他没完
You have some plan in the works for him.
你企图对他做点什么吧
Oh, I have a plan for everyone, you know that.
你也知道,我对人人都有企图
You're grooming him.
你就是在抬高他
For what exactly?
到底为什么
By the end of the evening you just might find out.
到晚上你大概就明白了
All tucked in... finally.
总算哄睡了
I've never heard so many reasons not to go to bed.
我头回听说不睡觉有这么多借口
Oh, he's not even asleep yet.
他根本就不睡
Matt's up there reading to him right now.
马特正在楼上给他念故事书呢
He seems very devoted to your son, Matt does.
他对你儿子真好,我说马特
You were lucky to find him.
嫁给他你好有运气
Yeah, I was, very.
是啊,确实走运
And despite everything,
不管怎么说
being married to Tom, that was lucky, too.
嫁给汤姆也算一件幸事
I mean having him in my life,
我是说彼此拥有
those years before he left.
在他离去前的那些年
What about you?
讲讲你吧
Me?
Who's in your life?
你的那位
Oh, I met somebody.
我交往过一个
But I don't think it's gonna work out.
可总觉得不会有结果
So that's what we're tasked with, my squad,
于是成了我们小队的任务
to safeguard this, this artwork,
保卫这件艺术品
I guess you'd call it.
估计你们会这样称呼
It's in the one presidential palace
就在某个总统行宫里
that's still held by the enemy.
当时还是敌控区
So we shoot our way into the palace,
然后我们冒着枪林弹雨冲进去
we engage multiple targets down this long hall.
与多股敌兵交火,直入长廊
We finally get into the room where this is,
最终进入存放那件艺术品的房间
this-this national treasure we've risked our lives for,
为这件国宝,我们置生死于度外
this solid gold bust of Saddam...
这件萨达姆的纯金半身像
and somebody's already replaced it with a Mr. Potato Head.
结果却被人换成了"薯头先生"
Will you excuse me, gentlemen, for one second?
先生们,失陪一下
Sure. Thank you.
好的,谢谢
Would you excuse me?
失陪
Okay, I have to ask.
我得问一下
I know what you're gonna say.
知道你想说什么
So I'm not imagining. Everyone's...
那就不是幻觉了,每个人都...
being really nice to us, yes.
都对我们极其友善,是的
It's weird. And that guy...
太奇怪了,那个家伙...
Head of the Democratic National Committee.
民主党全国委员会的一把手
His wife practically jumped me.
他太太直奔着我就来了
She said, "I want you to think of me..."
说什么, "希望您..."
"...of me as your new best friend"?
"视我为新的密友"吧
Exactly.
一字不差
What's going on?
怎么回事啊
I don't know.
不知道
Want to get some air?
想透透气吗
Yes.
好啊
What are you thinking about?
想什么呢
I'm thinking about all the things
想人世间的
that happen in people's lives...
林林总总
that pull them together or split them apart.
悲欢离合
The million little events,
数不清的小事件
coincidences...
那些巧合
the outside forces.
外界压力
Mira leaves tomorrow, right?
米拉明天走,对吧
I've been there myself, Saul.
我也有过相同的经历,索尔
Three times.
三次
I know what it looks like,
我这知道那场面不好看
what it feels like.
让人难受
If you ever need to talk to somebody,
如果你想找个人倾诉
believe it or not, I'm a good listener.
不管你信不信,我是个很好的聆听者
You know,
你知道吗
you were asking what Brody's being groomed for.
你曾问我要让布洛迪做什么
You're about to find out.
你马上就会知道了
Make yourself useful.
你也别闲着
Get the Brodys to the library.
带布洛迪去图书馆
Capitol Hill is calculating the political fallout
国会正在计算第八选区众议院
following the press conference by Eighth District Congressman
理查德·约翰森开记者招待会后
Richard Johnson
带来的政治损失
caught in a sexting scandal, sending nude and seminude
他因为把自己的全裸及半裸照片
pictures of himself to a number of Congressional interns,
发给为数不少的国会实习生而深陷性丑闻
charges he vehemently denies.
他马上对此进行了反驳
This is a setup, a persecution.
我被人陷害,被人迫害
The facts will show these accusations
事实会证明
to be completely without merit.
这些指控是完全无意义的
My wife and I are gonna get through this together.
我夫人和我将共同度过此难关
And no, I have absolutely no intention of deserting
我不会,绝对不会遗弃我的
my office or the voters who put me there.
公职及那些投票选举我的人
The Congressman pledged to disprove the allegations
众议员发誓要证明自己的清白
and serve out his term.
并坚持到任期结束
House Minority Leader
众议院少数派领袖
Ellen Randall expressed disappointment at the news
埃伦·兰道尔表达了对此事件的失望
and has called for an Ethics Committee investigation
并责成道德委员会展开调查
to determine whether any other violation...
确认是否还有其它的违规行为
He'll be gone in two days.
两天后,他就离职
I have an idea who might replace him.
我心中已经有替代他的人选
...the impact of the scandal on Johnson's status
此丑闻对约翰森作为
as Chairman of the House Armed Services Committee.
众议院军事委员会主席的影响
The Congressman has been a fierce opponent
此众议员曾强烈反对
of the administration's efforts to allocate more funding
政府投入更多的资金
for unmanned surveillance
对中东地区的
and drone strikes in the Middle East.
进行无人机打击
"Dick Johnson?" Really?
迪克·约翰森,太扯了
That's his name.
他就叫这名字啊
Well, he should think about changing it
他真该想想改个名字了
if he's gonna be doing stuff like that!
不然他真会人如其名了
You're drunk.
你醉了
Not as drunk as I bet Dick Johnson is right now!
我现在肯定没有迪克·约翰森醉
You saw how everyone was looking at you, right?
你看到其他人看你的眼神了,对吧
They were looking at you.
他们在看你
They were looking at you.
他们在看你
This was a... really nice date, Sergeant Brody.
今天真的太美好了,布洛迪中士
You showed me a really good time.
你带我玩得很开心
Dick Johnson.
迪克·约翰森
My feet are killing me.
脚疼死了
How was it?
宴会如何
Fancy.
很好
You guys said you'd be in bed by 11:00.
你们不是说十一点就睡觉吗
It's Ice Age, Mom.
妈,这可是"冰河世纪"啊
I think I missed this one.
看来我错过这一部了
Not one. You missed, like, three.
你错过的何止一部,总共三部呢
What's wrong with the elephant?
这大象怎么了
It's a woolly mammoth, Dad.
这叫长毛象,爸爸
Here. Move over. I'm coming in.
往那边靠靠,我也坐下看看
Your arm okay?
胳膊好点吗
Mmm, popcorn.
还有爆米花
I'll have some of that.
我来点
Hello?
Tom, is that you?
汤姆,是你吗
Tom?
汤姆
Lucas said he thought he saw you
卢卡斯说在学校
at his school.
看到你了
Holy shit!
我靠
Hey, Carrie, we're live.
喂,卡莉,现场直播呢
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah. I didn't hear it ring.
确定,我没听到电话响
Notify the FBI team on the ground, then patch me in.
通知调查局的人,让我跟他们通话
Where's Helen?
海伦去哪了
I don't know.
我不知道
Saul, we're on. Get up.
索尔,有情况了,起床
I am, Carrie. I'm up.
没睡呢,卡莉
No GPS data.
没有定位系统数据
Phone must have it blocked.
电话一定是屏蔽了
Well, get past it so I'm not just guessing here.
快解除屏蔽,别让我在这乱猜
Okay, I'm on it.
好的,我在试呢
You don't have to say anything.
你不用说任何事情
I know you're listening.
我知道你在听
I can feel you there.
我能感觉到你的存在
Okay, I think we're there.
好的,找到了
Got it.
搞定
Tac One,
战术一号
immediate left onto New York Avenue.
马上左转至纽约大道
Proceed five blocks, then left.
过五个街区,左转
And I need you to know
我要让你知道
that I never gave up on you,
我从来没有放弃过你
I never lost hope.
我从来没有失去希望
But Lucas, he was getting so big...
但是卢卡斯越长越大了
And a boy needs a father, that's what you always said.
一个男孩需要他的父亲,你也是这么说的
And it... it wasn't enough, me raising him on my own...
我很难独自抚养他
not if he was to have a future.
我希望他有美好的前途
Our son.
他是我们的儿子
But I never stopped loving you...
但是我一直都爱你
never.
永远
Not for one second.
没有一秒停止过
And when Lucas said he thought
当卢卡斯说那天
he'd seen you that day at his school,
在学校看到你
my heart was so glad.
我打心里高兴
Just the thought of it was a miracle.
想想都觉得是奇迹
And I don't care why you're back, I don't.
我并不在乎你为什么回来,真的不在乎
Just that you are.
只要你回来就好
Helen.
海伦
Oh, baby, I've done a horrible thing.
宝贝,我做错了一件事
No, Helen, no. Don't! They're tracing this call!
不要,海伦,不要,他们在追踪这个电话
You got to get out of there!
你快跑吧
You hear me?!
听到没
Get out now!
快跑
Patch me into the tac team.
帮我接通战术小组
Okay, you're connected.
好的,接通了
Do not lose the target! He's not the target!
别把目标跟丢了,他不是你们的目标
He's my husband!
他是我丈夫
Okay, what's your position?
报告你们的位置
Okie Street pushing east. He's moving towards the rail yard.
奥基大街往东追,他在向铁路场站跑
Negative. That position would be too exposed.
不会,那位置太暴露了
We've got a sighting.
我们看到他了
No, he'll stay where there's cover.
不,他会待在有护体的地方
Hello?
Galvez, what just happened? I'm not sure.
盖维斯,出什么事了,不清楚
I think Tac One is down. Where?
战术一号挂了,在哪
What is his position?
他在什么位置
Mount Olivet Street.
珍珠山大街
Olivet.
珍珠
Okay, they're on him. Following.
收到,追踪目标中
Target in sight.
目标出现
No. Wait. What do you mean?
不,等等,等什么
They need to flank him on the next street.
到下条街去截住他
Contain him, but stay back.
控制距离
Galvez, tell me you copy.
盖维斯,听到了吗
It's too late. They're in.
太迟了,他们进去了
Run
快跑
Gun!
有枪
FBI! Do not move!
调查局,不许动
Show me your hands! Show me your hands now!
举起手来,举起手来
FBI! Do not move! Do not move!
调查局,不许动,不许动
Do not move!
不许动
Anyone care to tell me what happened?
谁能告诉我这是怎么回事
The tac team followed Walker here.
战术小组追踪沃克到这儿
Two casualties.
造成两起伤亡
Local Muslims here for morning prayer.
当时有穆斯林正在这儿做晨祷
We cleared the building, including the Imam.
我们让所有人到外面去了,包括阿訇
I think I saw him outside. Looked very unhappy.
我才在外面看到他了,貌似很生气
Walker assaulted our team leader.
沃克袭击了队长
Took his weapon.
抢了他的武器
Operating theory is that he fired first.
据推断是他先开火
That's very much in dispute.
这一点仍有争议
Where's Walker?
沃克人呢
We're looking.
还在搜索
Meaning you have no idea.
也就是说下落不明
We were right on top of him. We'll find him again.
差一点就抓到他了,应该会再找到他
It better be soon.
最好快点
This is a nightmare.
糟透了
I couldn't agree more.
没错
Suggestions?
解决方案呢
The way I see it, we're down to one option.
我觉得目前只有一条路
We go public about Walker.
公开缉拿沃克
Appeal for help finding him.
呼吁多方合作搜捕他
And what about what happened here?
那这里的伤亡事件怎么处理呢
Call him a terrorist. What happened here won't matter much.
当恐怖分子处理,就没人在意这里发生什么了
Saul?
索尔
I'll draft the language.
我负责说辞
Let's regroup at Langley.
回兰利再碰次头
The sooner we get this done, the better.
结掉这案子越快越好
Who is it?
是谁啊
It's okay.
没事
Go back to sleep.
你继续睡
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
There's something you need to know.
有件事我得告诉你
6: 00 in the morning.
非得早上六点吗
Tom Walker is alive.
汤姆·沃克还活着
You're lying. No.
这不是真的,是
It's not possible. It's true.
不可能,是真的
I killed him with my own hands, just like I told you.
我亲手杀了他,我告诉过你
No. Abu Nazir made you think you did.
不,阿布·纳齐尔让你以为你杀了他
There's a manhunt on for Walker.
现在有队人马正在追踪沃克
He's somewhere in the area.
他就在这一带活动
We're going public with the information in a few hours.
再过几个小时我们就会公开这个案子
I thought you deserved to hear it first.
我觉得该首先告诉你
I wanted to tell you at Langley, but I couldn't.
在兰利我就想告诉你,但我不能
It was still classified.
当时还是保密信息
But I need you to know that
但我得让你知道
I did not betray your confidence to anyone.
我从来没有出卖过你
I would never do that.
也永远不会
I knew for a fact an American P.O.W. was turned.
我当时只知道有个美国战俘叛变了
I didn't know Walker was still alive any more than you did.
但我也像你一样不知道沃克居然还活着
Don't hate me because I thought it was you.
不要因为我怀疑你而恨我
I don't hate you.
我不恨你
You just did what you had to.
你只是做了分内事
Just did your job.
是你的本职工作
No, it wasn't just my job.
不,那不仅仅是我的工作
Is she...? CIA.
她是,中情局的
Mira, I'm so sorry.
米拉,真的对不起
We had a severe meltdown. Two innocents were killed.
出了非常严重的事故,两个无辜民众被杀了
Muslims waiting for morning prayers.
两个穆斯林本来是要做晨祷
I got it.
我来
It's okay. No, it's not okay.
没事的,不,有事
I said I'd be here to make breakfast, take you to the airport.
说好我要给你做早饭然后送你去机场的
I'm already late, Saul. I'm here now. I'm here.
我要迟到了,索尔,我来了
It's better I take a cab.
我还是打的吧
You know how far it is from here to Delhi?
你知道新德里离这儿有多远吗
7,503 miles.
7503英里
Well, we're still going to talk.
我们还是可以通话的
Sure. I'll text you.
当然,我会发短信给你的
Please don't do this.
别这样
When I woke up this morning, Saul, you were gone,
早上我一醒就发现你已经走了,索尔
and it hit me that there hasn't been one day
我就想起没有哪一天不是
since i've been home that you were there at night
我到家了你还要加夜班
and then you were still there the next morning.
直到第二天早上
And I couldn't even remember when was the last time
我都想不起上次你在家呆满12小时
you were home for 12 straight hours.
是什么时候的事了
And I don't think you could remember either.
估计你也想不起了
It's my weakness.
这就是我的弱点
My Achilles heel.
我的致命伤
Every time they'd call me, I'd go.
每次他们一打电话我就马上赶过去
I'm gonna miss my plane.
我的飞机要误点了
The first news reports about Walker
沃克一案在媒体上公开
hit the air less than five hours ago.
快五个小时了
We've already had nearly 2,000 sightings.
有近2000人说见过他
All of them probably nothing.
有可能都不是他
If I'm Walker I'm burrowing into my hole right now.
我要是沃克我就先躲起来避避风头
Carrie?
卡莉
We're going to have tips a mile deep by morning.
我们天亮之前会有进展的
It'll be tough to wade through.
过程会很艰难
We'll need to prioritize.
需要分清轻重缓急
I had a kind of epiphany today.
我今天突然有种顿悟的感觉
About Walker? I wish.
关于沃克吗,是就好了
No, about me.
不,关于我自己
I'm going to be alone my whole life, aren't I?
我会孤独终老,是吧
Fault, zone two.
异常情况,二区
A war hero, and now he's at the top
曾经的战斗英雄现在成了
of the FBI's Most Wanted List.
调查局的头号通缉犯
Could this be just an extreme case of PTSD,
是又一例创伤后应激障碍呢
or is Walker a member of Al-Qaeda?
还是沃克已加入基地组织
This isn't some troubled vet.
他不是什么受到创伤的退伍军人
The FBI called Walker a credible threat
调查局认为他极端危险
with ties to subversive elements.
肯定会给社会造成威胁
Right here in D. C.? That's correct.
就在华盛顿特区吗,没错
Walker? Are you crazy?
沃克,你疯了吗
The entire country is looking for you.
举国上下都在找你
You can't be here.
你不能到这儿来
You people told me Walker was dead.
你们告诉我沃克已经死了
My friend.
我的兄弟
You told me I killed him.
你们说我杀了他
You made me believe.
还让我信以为真
I don't know!
我不知道
Really, really! You have to talk to Abu Nazir!
真的,真的,你该问阿布·纳齐尔
I'm through talking with Nazir,
我跟他早就毫无瓜葛

重点单词   查看全部解释    
recommendation [.rekəmen'deiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 推荐,介绍

 
precipitous [pri'sipitəs]

想一想再看

adj. 险峻的 adj. 突然的,急躁的

联想记忆
listener ['lisənə]

想一想再看

n. 听者,听众

 
director [di'rektə, dai'rektə]

想一想再看

n. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演

 
weakness ['wi:knis]

想一想再看

n. 软弱

 
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,与飞机有关的
n. 飞机,水平

 
debrief [di'bri:f]

想一想再看

vt. 向 ... 询问情况,汇报情况

联想记忆
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲
v. 跟踪

 
aggression [ə'greʃən]

想一想再看

n. 进攻,侵犯,侵害,侵略

联想记忆
alternative [ɔ:l'tə:nətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 两者择一的; 供选择的; 非主流的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。