手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 佩小姐的奇幻城堡 > 正文

佩小姐的奇幻城堡 (视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第52期 寻找出路

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Jake, you know what this means, don't you?

Jake,你知道这意味着什么,对吧
You're going to die.
你们就会死。
Thats not what I mean.
我不是这个意思。
We have to get to our own time. But you don't.
我们必须去到我们自己的时间,但不包括你。
You can continue to live in twenty-sixteen.
你就可以在二〇一六年继续生活。
But why would I do that?
但是我为什么要那么做?
If we kill Barron, he'll be gone but time will carry on.
如果我们杀了Barron,他会消失,但是时间会继续。
He won't go to Florida,
他就不会去Florida,
Abe won't die and you can go home.
Abe就不会死,你也可以回家了
I can see my grandpa.
我可以见到我爷爷。
Listen! I can explain everything to them.
听着!我可以解释给他们听。
I can persuade them to take me to the island.
我可以说服他们带我去岛上。
Will you still there? Our old loop's gone... for good.
你还会在那吗?我们老的时间循环已经永远消失了...
We wouldn't see each other again.
我们永远不会再见。
I thought you wanted me to stay
我还以为你希望我留下。
I know you'll choose Abe. If I minded I wouldn't have told you.
我知道你会选择Abe,如果我介意的话就不会告诉你了
So, we found Miss. Avocet's loop on the map yet?
我们在地图上找到Avocet小姐的时间循环了吗?


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。