手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 大西洋帝国 > 大西洋帝国第三季 > 正文

大西洋帝国第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第11集:努基向朝琪寻求庇护

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

What do you want, Chalky?

什么事,朝琪
A club on the boardwalk where Babette's used to was.
建俱乐部,在芭贝特的废墟上
A Negro club? This an opportunity
黑人俱乐部吗, 这是一个机会
There's a dividing line. Why is that hard to understand?
有一条分界线,有这么难理解么
Nucky Thompson, he's a worried man.
努基·汤普森,他也忧心忡忡
I wouldn't know anything about that.
他的事我不清楚
Well, you pay him, right?
但是你付他钱,对吧
I mean, he gets his taste no matter what.
他无论如何都有钱拿
Every business has its costs.
各行各业都要花钱的
I wish that I could kiss you.
我真想吻你
How you doin' in school, Master Samuel?
塞缪尔少爷,学业如何
I graduate in two and a half years. You'll be a doctor.
再有两年半就毕业, 当医生
You'll need to leave first. I'll follow after.
你得先走,我稍后便来
We leave together, he'll find out.
如果我们同时走,他会知道的
I'm pregnant. It's yours.
我怀孕了,是你的
50 pounds of heroin, 300 grand.
五十磅海洛因,三十万元
Nucky Thompson's about to move on Joe Masseria.
努基·汤普森要对乔·马赫里亚下手
It would be unwise to venture into any new deals.
现在和谁订立协约都是冒险行为
300,000. What else do I get besides a profit?
三十万,除了钱我还有什么好处
Nucky Thompson. He's thinking about making a move.
努基·汤普森,他要下手
On me? Do we have a deal or no?
对我下手吗, 你合不合伙
We have deal.
就这么定了
Masseria goes to the Turkish baths
马赫里亚每周四同一时间
every Thursday. That might work.
去土耳其浴池, 或许能行
I'll go with you as backup. You're going to Chicago.
我陪你去,做个接应, 你去芝加哥
What the hell's in Chicago? Johnny Torrio
芝加哥有什么要紧, 有强尼·托里奥
and, with any luck, an army of men who'll help us out.
如果运气好,还会有一支支持我们的军队
What's going on?
发生了什么
There is a delivery.
有给你的快递
Close it up. Close it!
关上,关上
No!
It's done. You will keep watch out here.
搞定了, 你要一直在这里守着
It is taken care of.
一切都办妥了
They'll use the service elevator.
他们用服务电梯
I instructed them to take it to the warehouse
我让他们把箱子搬到仓库去了
until a decision is made.
等您的指示
I don't think there was much notice taken
因为时间选得好
of the delivery because of the hour,
运输过程中并没有引起注意
so there is no need Is she gone?
所以没必要... 她走了吗
Mrs. Thompson has left, yes.
汤普森夫人已经离开了,是的
The children?
孩子们呢
A taxi to the station all of them.
出租车送他们一起去的车站
And you?
你呢
I'm sorry?
什么
You.
Did you know?
你知道吗
II don't understand. Owen and my wife.
我不明白您说的话, 欧文和我妻子
Did you know?
你知道吗
I tend only to you.
我只负责照顾你
That is all I do. That is my life.
这是我的全部职责,也是我的生活之重
You need to leave.
你得离开
Nucky, please, I beg you It's not safe.
努基我求你了, 这里不安全
They're coming. That's what the crate's about.
他们要来了,那个箱子就是此意
You have to go. I will not leave you alone.
你得离开, 我不会丢下你一个人
There's Gareth and the others.
这里还有加里斯他们
They are only men you pay.
他们只是你花钱雇来的
How can you trust them? I need to reach Eli.
能信任吗, 我得联系上伊莱
Get word to Mickey Doyle.
给米奇·多伊尔打电话
Try Chalky at home.
还要打去朝琪家里
If he's not there, call him at his club.
如果他不在家,打给他的俱乐部
He can
他能...
What? There is nothing.
怎么了, 啥也没有
You haven't even There is no one. The line is dead.
你没有... 没人,电话没声
Nucky!
努基
Son of a bitch!
该死的混蛋
All right? Ja.
没事吧, 还好
Everyone knows this is you.
坐这车,大家都知道是你
We don't have time.
我们没时间了
Okay no, no, no, no. It's okay, it's okay.
不不不,没事没事
You know who I am, right?
你知道我是谁吗
Yes. I need to take your car.
知道, 把你的车给我
Here, take this.
给,拿着这个
Here's 500.
这里有五百元
Just take it.
拿着
We must go now.
我们必须马上离开
Head to Lolly's.
去罗利赌场
We'll set up there, see if the phones work.
暂时待在那儿,看看电话能不能用
I need to reach Eli.
我得联系上伊莱
And cashI'm going to need cash.
还有现金,我需要现金
You were right about the men.
你说得对
Whoever's left, they can't be trusted.
不管还有谁,都不能相信他们
I'll have to tap Chalky,
我必须给朝琪一些好处
which'll cost me, but I'll get it back later.
虽然会花点钱,不过以后会拿回来的
Just for now I have to
现在我得...
what are you doing?!
你在做什么
What the fuck?!
搞什么鬼
Please forgive me. What?
请原谅我, 什么...
God damn it!
该死的
I said I didn't want you getting mixed up.
我说了不想让你卷入这些事
Come on, I'm going to move you over.
来,我把你移到这边来
I'll drive.
我来开车
We got guys all over the city.
到处都有我们的人
We're looking for him. Where?
我们会找到他, 哪里找
Between the seat cushions?
汽车坐垫下找吗
We think he was hit. The car's still outside.
他可能被打中了,车还在外面
Somebody had to see him. Set up a roadblock.
肯定有人看见过他, 设路障
That casino he got.
他那个俱乐部
Check the hospital, the warehouse.
检查医院和仓库
The titsoons? He's tight with them, too.
黑鬼呢,他和黑鬼的关系不错
Tell them we'll pay. 25,000.
跟他们说我们付钱,两万五
That's a fortune to a jigaboo.
对一个黑人来说,算是一大笔钱了
I want him in front of me
要么让他跪着来见我
on his knees or on a slab.
要么带尸体来见我
And find her something to eat.
给她弄些吃的去
She's starving.
她饿坏了
You wanna call Masseria? Give him the skinny?
你要打给马赫里亚,向他报告吗
I'll have them hook up the switchboard again.
我让他们把总机接好
We're gonna need to call in his ward heelers, sheriff,
我们得联系他的跟屁虫,警长
let them know it's business as usual.
让他们知道一切正常
My opinion?
我的意见
No one wants any fuss.
谁也不喜欢小题大做
Just so they see it's in their best interests
只要他们知道这样最符合他们利益
Tonino. Yeah?
托尼诺, 怎么
Shut the fuck up.
闭嘴
I ain't working outta this dump.
我才不要在这个鬼地方工作
Eddie. Ja, ja, I will have it for you immediately.
埃迪, 是是,我马上办好
No, listen to me. We're at the hospital.
不,听我说,我们在医院里
They'll help you, but I'm going to have to leave you here.
他们会帮助你,不过我得把你留在医院
You. Somebody.
你,那个谁
It's an emergency. I need help with Mr. Thompson!
紧急情况,我需要帮助, 汤普森先生
Dr. Landau. What's wrong?
兰道医生, 出什么事了
I require discretion here.
希望你替我保密
He's injured. It was an accident.
他受伤了,是意外
Listen, there's a fucking wing here named after me.
听着,这里还有以我命名的部门
Get a goddamn stretcher and
去找个担架来
There he is.
他在那儿
Kept me waiting. Couldn't be helped.
让我好等, 没办法
We had business across town.
我们之前在城那边办事
Apologies.
抱歉
You gonna introduce?
给我们介绍一下吧
Sam Moceri.
萨姆·莫塞利
Come down from Buffalo, like I said.
水牛城来的,正如我所说
He don't speak?
他是哑巴啊
I told you about that. No.
这我不是跟你说了, 没有
In Castellammare years back.
多年前在卡斯特拉玛雷伤的
You pinched somebody's chickens or something, right?
你偷了谁家的鸡还是什么的,是吧
But Magaddino bring Sam down personal
但是萨姆是玛格蒂诺亲自指定来
for this part of the operation.
参与这部分生意的
Right. Well, here we all are.
好吧, 那就这样了
It's 200 an ounce.
每盎司两百
Straight from China.
从中国来的
The fuck does that mean? He said five pounds, $15,000.
这他妈什么意思, 他说五磅一万五
And he doesn't appreciate you being rude.
而且他不喜欢你的态度
I hope you don't mind.
希望你别介意
You were gone all night.
你一整晚都不在
I was beginning to get rather worried.
我都有点担心了
I lost track of the time.
我忘了时间
That happens when you're in love.
坠入爱河的人都这样
You are, aren't you?
你难道不是吗
No need to be embarrassed.
这没什么不好意思的
I envy you a little.
我都有点嫉妒你
But...
但是
you have to be careful.
你得小心点
About what?
小心什么
Dreaming about things
去梦想那些
that cannot possibly come to pass,
不可能实现的事
that were never yours to begin with,
那些本不属于你的东西
because that will only wind up hurting you.
这最终只会让你受伤
You smell of the sea.
你一股海水味
We'll hole up here, get you some help.
我们在这儿停一下,找人帮帮你
Eddie, I don't know what the hell you're saying.
埃迪,我完全听不懂你的话
Stay right there.
站住
Lay that iron on the ground.
把那东西放在地上
Face me.
转过来
A man get himself killed like that.
你这样会送命的
I'll keep that in mind.
我会记住的
Yeah, my cousin Lefty, he got three, four men coming from down South.
我表亲左撇子,他有三四个人从南方过来
Slim's coming up, Boss. Slim will be here.
斯利姆就快来了,老大,他就来了
Good morning.
早上好
They're here.
他们来了
What good about it?
没想到啊
50 men, shotgun,
五十个人,拿着猎枪
Thompsons, riding round the street.
汤普森家的人在开着车在街上到处跑
No phone in or out the Ritz.
丽兹酒店电话不通
Word come around you dead.
都说你死了
Not yet.
还没呢
Rosetti's here with Masseria's men, I'm guessing.
罗塞蒂来了,应该还带了马赫里亚的人
They're at the hotel, the hospital, everywhere.
酒店,医院,到处是他们的人
How many guns do you have?
你们有多少枪
Enough for me and mine.
对我和我的人足够了
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
You come round here looking for an army? Yes.
你是来找军队的吗, 对
Ain't that just something fine?
这可真不赖啊
'Cause I ain't heard one peep about it till now.
我怎么现在才知道
This isn't the time for hurt feelings.
现在不是闹情绪的时候
I ain't say nothing about how I feel,
我没说情绪的事
like you ain't say nothing except "Jump, boy."
就像你就只说一句"往火坑里跳吧,小子"
I never called you
我从没那么...
Owen is dead. I can't reach Eli.
欧文死了,我联系不上伊莱
Eddie is in the car with a bullet in his gut.
埃迪中了枪,躺在车里
He needs a doctor.
他需要医生
I came to you for help.
我来找你帮忙
What is it you would like to do?
你想怎么做
Go on now to fetch him in.
去把他带进来
Set up a cot
给他弄张床
and stow the car around back.
把车停在后面
You safe here
你在这儿很安全
for the nonce.
至少目前是这样
I want it right in the middle there.
放在中间
Behind me peacock feathers.
后面摆些孔雀羽毛
Nice, but where we gonna find one of those?
不赖,可是去哪找啊
On a peacock.
去孔雀身上拔
Then I wanna find me one of them cuckoo clocks,
再去给我找个布谷鸟钟
put it in the corner.
放在角落里
Get the hoes on their toes. Sure.
让这些妓女做好准备, 没问题
Howdy, Red.
你好啊,美女
What do you hear?
听说什么了
What an unexpected surprise.
真是意外的惊喜
Ain't all surprises unexpected?
惊喜不都是意外吗
Of course.
是啊
That's what makes life so exciting.
所以生活才如此精彩
But I thought Atlantic City wasn't the best place for you right now.
但我觉得你现在或许不该待在大西洋城
Well, I can't think of anywhere better.
我觉得这里再好不过
In fact, I like it so much,
事实上,我非常喜欢这里
I'm pitching my tent.
我要在这儿落脚了
Heigh ho.
嗨嘿
What is that?
那是什么
Nucky's desk from the Ritz.
丽兹酒店搬来的努基的桌子
Easy, easy. He won't need it no more.
小心点, 他用不上了
What happened to him?
他怎么了
Same thing happens to everyone,
跟所有人的结局一样
just sooner.
只是提前了一些
Mr. Rosetti...
罗塞蒂先生
Gyp.
叫我吉普
Gyp.
吉普
You're always a welcome guest here,
这里的大门永远为你敞开
but I have a business to run.
但我还要做生意
And you'll keep on runnin' it.
你还会继续做
Everything gonna stay the same.
一起都不会改变
Only now you'll have a pal in charge.
但是现在你的好朋友说了算了
What do you say, Strawberry?
你说怎么样,小草莓
It's what I've always hoped for.
这正是我的夙愿
Well, how about some breakfast, then, huh?
我们吃点早饭吧
We've been on the go since midnight.
我们从午夜就开始忙活了
Make yourselves at home,
各位别拘束
and we'll do whatever we can to see that you're comfortable.
我们一定竭尽所能让各位开心
Tommy is not to come down here.
别让汤米下来
Keep him in his room. Lock the door.
让他待在房里,锁上门
He's not here. Just put him on the line.
他不在, 让他接电话
I just told you he's not here.
都说了他不在
Look, I know Torrio's bullshit.
听着,我了解托里奥的那套把戏
Tell him to pick up the phone.
让他接电话
Who are you again?
你是谁来着
Where's Capone? Thought you said Torrio.
卡彭呢, 你不是找托里奥吗
I want you to listen closely.
你给我听清楚
My brother is there.
我弟弟在那
You find him. You put him on.
去找他,叫他接电话
Nah, there's nobody's brother.
这没有谁的弟弟
Elias Thompson.
伊利亚斯·汤普森
He's there.
他在那
He has to call me at
他得打这个号码找我
What's the number? You don't know it?
号码多少来着, 你不知道吗
Eddie does.
埃迪知道
One triple eight.
一三个八
Marine one eight eight eight.
一,八,八,八
You got that?
记下来没有
Hello? Hello?
喂,喂
We dug him up.
我们把他找来了
This one big favor.
我帮了你大忙
You understand?
你明白吗
Master Samuel.
萨穆埃尔少爷
You know what I need you to do?
知道我要你做什么吗
I have some idea, sir.
有所了解,先生
This strictly between us.
绝对不许走漏风声
Maybelle, your folks
梅贝尔,你的父母...
this here ain't none of their business.
这件事与他们无干
I'll make it worth your while.
我会给你回报的
Let me see him.
让我看看他
I don't know what I can do.
我不知道我能做什么
You're a doctor, aren't you?
你不是医生吗
I'm a medical student.
我是医科学生
And this man needs to be in a hospital.
这个人需要去医院
Can't take him to no hospital.
不能送他去医院
Gonna have to be right here.
只能在这儿
In the kitchen?
在厨房里么
I can clean out his wound,
我可以给他清洗伤口
try to control the bleeding.
试着止血
The restI don't know.
其余的,我不能保证
This could ruin me. You realize that?
这可能会毁了我的,你知道吗
We all take care of each other, son.
我们互相帮助,孩子
That's how it work.
出来混就是这样
Fill up as many pots as you have.
尽可能多接几锅水
Get them boiling.
煮得滚开
Sheets, towels, tablecloths, anything that's clean.
床单,毛巾,桌布,只要是干净的都行
There's no ether, of course,
当然这里也没有乙醚
so I strongly suggest you get him drunk.
所以我强烈建议你把他灌醉
Wash your hands, please.
请洗洗手
I'm going to need help. Bring me alcohol.
我需要帮手,给我拿酒精
Sanitize my instrument.
给工具消毒
Come on, it's 15 grand.
别这样,一万五千块呢
I don't know Magaddino.
我不认识玛格蒂诺
Yes, you do.
不,你认识
I don't know him, Charlie.
我不认识他,查理
All right. Well, I do.
好吧,我认识
And there's 50 pounds of white we borrowed big from Masseria for.
我们向马赫里亚借钱买的五十磅白粉
We gotta start moving it,
必须赶紧卖出去
'cause what we gotta pay off
因为我们要还钱...
You didn't hear what happened last night?
你没听说昨晚发生什么事吗
Your mother served pork chops? How the fuck do I know?
你母亲炸了猪排,我他妈怎么知道
Nucky's Irishman, he went after Masseria.
努基的爱尔兰人去杀马赫里亚
They sent him back in a box.
被装进箱子送了回去
Whichever way it goes, we need to be very careful now
不管风往哪边刮,对于选择生意伙伴
about who people see us do business with.
我们都得极其小心
He's from Buffalo, Meyer.
他是水牛城来的,迈耶
And it's 15 grand.
一万五千块
Okay, look.
听我说
I couldn't fucking sleep last night
每晚一想起要还的债
when I was running the numbers on what we're gonna owe.
我就他妈愁得睡不着觉
You don't think I remember? Down to the penny?
你以为我就不记得吗,一分一厘清清楚楚
Everything connects, Charlie,
凡事都是有关联的,查理
whether you know it or not.
不管你知不知道
You need to stop and think it through.
你得停下来想想清楚
All right?
好不好
You're making my head hurt.
你说得我头疼
Let this one go.
这笔生意别做了
Yeah. I'm serious.
好, 我认真的
I said yeah.
我说了好
What's his name? Eddie.
他叫什么, 埃迪
I can't call him that.
我不能直呼他名字
Kessler.
凯斯勒
Mr. Kessler, can you hear me?
凯斯勒先生,能听到吗
What's that?
他说什么
It's just something he's been babbling.
他一直在说的胡话
Give him some more whiskey.
再给他灌些威士忌
He's on the verge of alcohol poisoning already.
他已经快酒精中毒了
Get started.
开始吧
I'll need you both to hold him down.
我需要你们两个按住他
Hold him.
按住他
Hold him!
按住他
Okay, all right.
好了好了
It's in deep.
位置很深
You expecting somebody?
你在等什么人么
Chalky White!
朝琪·怀特
Paging Mr. Chalky White!
求见朝琪·怀特先生
Y'all keep him quiet.
你们别让他出声
Should should I keep going?
我要继续吗
Giuseppe Colombano Rosetti.
朱塞佩·克罗巴诺·罗塞蒂
My friends call me Gyp.
朋友们叫我吉普
How do I address you?
您怎么称呼
You doin' it.
你这就称呼了
I'm doin' it.
我这就称呼了
Okay.
好吧
You know what's going on, don't you, around here?
最近发生的事情你都知道吧
Some kind of ruckus over on the white part of town.
城里白人区狗咬狗的事
That's all done now.
已经结束了
I'm gonna be running things.
以后我来当家
People tell me you the man to see on this side of the fence.
我听说城市这一边办事就找你
I come to pay my respects,
特地来聊表敬意
Mr. White.
怀特先生
Do we really need all these guns?
需要这么多支枪吗
Not if you put yours down first.
除非你们先放下枪
Look at us now.
瞧瞧我们
We're almost kissing.
就差亲吻了
Okay, okay, it's out. It's out, Eddie.
好了,取出来了,埃迪
I'm not looking to put my hand in your pockets.
我不打算从你口袋里掏钱
However things used to work, I don't operate that way.
甭管从前怎么样,我不会照本宣科
I mean, look at me, look at you.
看看我,再看看你
We got a lot in common, huh?
我们有很多共同点
And what's that?
什么共同点
We both got left out in the sun too long.
你我都在太阳地里晒了太久
Maybe you a little longer, huh?
或许你晒得更久一些
You just ain't done cooking yet, friend.
你只是火候差了点
I'm gonna treat you good.
我会好好待你
Better than you been treated before.
比以往任何人都好
That's all I come to say.
我就是来说这个的
Can we shake on that?
握个手吧
Oh, one more thing.
还有
How about I slip 25 Gs in your pocket right now,
不如我直接给你两万五
you let me walk in there, drag Nucky Thompson out by his dick?
你让我进去把努基连人带蛋一起扯出来
What make you think he here?
你怎么觉得他在这
If I don't stitch him up now,
如果不缝好伤口
he won't last another five minutes.
他撑不了多久
What do you say?
怎么样
I ain't seen Nucky going on three weeks now.
我三个星期没见到努基了
That's not what I heard. Oh, you heard wrong.
有人告诉我不是这样的, 那他说错了
I pay that man his cut and he leave me to my business.
他拿提成,放我安心做生意
Now what happen to him ain't none of my concern.
我自然也就不管他死活了
Still, I'll go on in and take a look.
我还是看看保险
One way or the other,
不管人在不在
I'll still pass you the 25 Gs
钱我还是要给
as a gesture.
小小敬意
Got a little private affair going on right now.
里面有点私密的活动
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗, 是
And I'd like it to stay private.
而且我不希望被打扰
She see all y'all gents marching in,
姑娘要是被你们吓到了
gonna cost me more than money.
可不是我拿钱能安抚的
That's something else we got in common.
我们又有个共同点了
We're both romantics.
都爱留情
Well, maybe you is.
是你留情
I just aim to keep my johnson hanging in its rightful place.
我裤子的拉链从来不随便拉开
I know some skirts like that, too.
那是短裙吧
$25,000.
两万五千美元
Nucky Thompson. Tell your friends.
悬赏努基·汤普森,放出话去
I really want us to get along.
我希望我们好好处
Look like we gonna need some more guns.
看来人手还不够
You can take your hand off now.
您可以放手了
Unless you intend to asphyxiate him.
您要憋死他了
You, make sure they don't come back.
看他们回没回来
Will he live?
他能活下来吗
I'm just a student.
我只是个学生
25 grand to give you up.
两万五悬赏你
That's a whole lot of money on the Northside.
放在城北可是一大笔钱呢
I'll pay you. Is that what you want to hear?
我给你,你是想听这个吗
I ain't talking about me.
我说的不是我
You trust your men?
你信任你的手下吗
I don't trust nobody, Nucky, never did.
我谁也不相信,一直都是
Get me out of here.
送我出去
You can name your price.
你出个价吧
I already named it. The club?
我出过了, 俱乐部吗
On the Boardwalk?
在木板路上
How can I give you what I don't own anymore?
那已经不属于我了,怎么给你
What about him?
他呢
Just take him somewhere safe.
带到安全的地方吧
See that he's comfortable. He got any family?
好好养伤, 他有家人吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Let's go upstairs.
上楼去
Come with me. Come on.
跟我走吧,走
Let's go.
走啊
The fuck? What do you think you're doing?
你他妈干嘛, 你在干嘛
I told him we had to go upstairs. Who gives a fuck?
我跟他说得上楼, 我他妈管你呢
It's all the same cathouse.
楼上楼下都是妓院
You want some, too?
你也想被干吗
I'll tell Mr. Rosetti.
我去告诉罗塞蒂先生
Hey, she'll tell Mr. Rosetti.
大伙听着,她要告诉罗塞蒂先生
What are you doing?
你干什么
Just a walk around the grounds.
出去走一圈
You say it, dear,
你来说吧,亲爱的
but tell the truth.
要说实话
You know that's always best.
好孩子就要说实话
We're going to Julia's.
我们去茱莉亚家
Is that her name?
她叫茱莉亚吗
It's an innocent question.
我没有别的意思
Yes.
是的
Pretty girl, pretty name.
人如其名,是个美人
She doesn't look blind.
但她应该不瞎
In the photograph.
从照片里看
That's mine. My life.
那是我的照片,我的生活
You have no right.
你没有权利看
I know it isn't fun to be stuck inside,
我知道被困在这里很不舒服
but sometimes we have to put up
但是有时候为了得到想要的东西
with things that we don't like
我们只能
in order to get what we want.
先做不喜欢的事
So jacket off.
脱下外套
Hang it up neatly.
叠好挂起来
Go on. Ice cream later.
快去,一会带你吃冰激凌
Could you two come in here?
两位进来一下好么
Please.
麻烦了
What's the problem?
有什么问题吗
I'm hoping there isn't one.
我倒不希望有问题
I tried to explain to you this morning.
今早我跟你说过
I suppose you didn't understand.
不过你好像没明白
I have to remind myself
我必须提醒自己
you're not really a complete person.
你不是个完整的人
He doesn't belong here.
他不属于这
Of course he does.
他当然属于这
This is the only home he has,
他就这一个家
not in some fantasy world of yours.
不能活在你幻想的世界里
Mr. Rosetti wants this man gone.
罗塞蒂先生不希望他留在这
He didn't say nothing to us.
他可没跟我们说
He couldn't have been clearer.
他对我说的很清楚
You lied to me, Richard.
你骗了我,理查德
That's what hurts the most.
这才最伤我的心
25 grand. That's a lot of money.
两万五, 一大笔钱啊
25,000.
两万五
What?
什么
Should I bbring the car?
需要我叫车送您吗
No. No, I don't need the car.
不用,不用车
But but how how will
但是您怎么
how will you go to the theater?
怎么去剧院呢
I'm not going to a show tonight.
我今晚不看戏
Then then I will see to your supper.
那我伺候您吃晚饭吧
It's all right. It's all right.
不用了,不用了
You
you can have the evening off.
今晚给你放假
No, no, no.
不行,不行,不行
There is still too much to do.
要做的事太多了
Eddie,
埃迪
do you have any family?
你有家人吗
Yes, of course.
当然有
A a wife.
一,一个妻子
Two boys.
两个儿子
Really?
真的吗
Where are they?
他们在哪
DreyerDreyerstrasse.
德莱耶,德莱耶斯特拉瑟
Nummer siebzehn number 17.
17号
Where is that?
那是在哪
I don't understand.
我听不懂
Yes, yes.
是的,是的
Very famous.
非常有名
I teach you in English.
我用英语教给你
"If you can keep your head "
当你失去支持
when all about you
备受指责的时候
Are losing theirs
你还能
and blaming it on you,
保持清醒
If you can trust yourself
当所有人都质疑你的时候
when all men
你还能
are doubting you,
坚信自我
But make allowance
并且
for the doubting, too,"
听取这些这些质疑"
and and...
还有,还有
II can't remember.
我记不住了
I can't remember how to say
我忘了该怎么说了
Don't trouble yourself.
别着急
We'll look it up later.
我们回头再说
Ja, when we are home.
是啊,等我们回家之后
Chalky. How you boys holding up?
朝琪,你们还好吧
Anything tricky? Everything all right.
有什么蹊跷么, 一切都好
We ain't heard nothing. Ah. Copacetic?
我们没听到什么动静, 很好
Nucky, you in here?
努基,你在里面么
Yes.
是的
You ready to go?
准备好走了么
Where are you taking me?
你们要带我去哪
That's for you to decide.
你说了算
And Eddie?
埃迪呢
Got an apartment block over on Indiana.
我在印第安纳有间公寓
I'll keep him there.
把他送到那去
What you wanna do?
你想干什么
Head on out on the White Horse Pike.
去白马山
Don't stop until I tell you.
不叫你停别停
Keep us hanging now.
让我们好等
I do my route
为了防止被跟踪
in case I'm followed.
我多绕了几圈路
Smart guy.
聪明
That's how you stay alive, huh?
不聪明点能活的好好的么
So you got it?
钱拿来了么
Go on, we trust you.
拿着吧,我们相信你
Unless you can fly.
除非你能飞
It's right here.
就在这
Stash it all up here?
都藏在这了
A pound each.
每包一磅
You can measure it.
你可以称一下
We said we trust you.
我们说了我们相信你
Hey, asshole.
混蛋
You know what?
你知道么
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
You all right in there? It's fine.
你还好吧, 还好
Best you don't come out till I say.
不让你出来别出来
Where you boys heading?
你们要去哪
On our way to Camden.
去卡姆登
Oh, yeah? What for? Pick up a piano.
是么,去干嘛, 去搬台钢琴
Don't sell any here? This in my grandma's house.
不打算卖么, 在我奶奶的屋里
Say what? Belong to my grandma.
说什么, 那是我奶奶的
Why don't you step out so's I can hear you better?
你们站近点,我听不清楚
The both of youse.
你们两个
You boys know who Nucky Thompson is?
你们认识努基·汤普森么
Everybody know Mr. Thompson.
是个人就认识汤普森先生
You seen him around? He don't pass time with the likes of us.
你在附近见过他么, 没有
A lot of coin for a fella who turns him in.
举报他有重奖
How much? 25 grand.
多少钱, 两万五
Be some kind of fool turn his nose up at that.
这么点钱就举报他有点傻
Lauro, stop fucking around and check out the back.
劳罗,别废话,去检查下后车厢
You, droopy eye.
你,睡眼惺忪的那个
You do it.
你去
What the fuck you waiting for?
你在等什么
I just wondering. About what?
我在想, 想什么
How I gonna spend my reward.
我该怎么花这笔钱
$25,000.
两万五千美元
You worth more than that now.
你比这个数值钱了
So are you.
你也是
We just gonna gabble?
我们要继续聊么
You gettin' outta town, now be the gettin' time.
你出城了,逃命吧
No, I'm not leaving.
不,我不走
Come again?
你说什么
This is my town.
这是我的城市
I'm not leaving, one way or the other.
不论如何,我不会走
All due respect, General Custer,
没有冒犯的意思,卡斯特将军
this ain't no spot for a Last Stand.
这可不是背水一战
Go on back to the honkytonk and round the boys up.
去酒馆,把人召集起来
It's all right.
没事
He's Eli's oldest.
他是伊莱的长子
They were left over from yesterday.
他们是昨晚剩下的
Call them dayolds,
我们管他们叫隔夜餐
old bread, rock bread.
陈面包,硬面包
Used to soak them in sweet milk.
以前都是跑到牛奶里吃
Best thing I ever tasted.
我吃过的最美味的食物
Coffee, too.
咖啡也是
All it takes, ain't it?
需要的东西
How's that?
什么
Go without and see what you really need.
去掉这些东西,看你真正需要什么
Your boss coming in today?
你的老板今天会来么
No one is. We're closed.
没人来,我们关门了
Good.
好的
I need to talk to Mr. White in private.
我要单独和怀特先生谈谈
Yes, sir.
遵命,先生
Willie.
威利
You handle yourself well.
你做的很好
I get Atlantic City back,
我夺回大西洋城
you get the club.
你得到俱乐部
And if you don't?
如果你夺不回来呢
You'll have to make new friends.
那你要去交新朋友了
Too old for that now.
岁数太大来不及了
Are we stuck with each other?
我们只剩互相了么
I'll go down the road with you a mite farther.
我再陪你走一遭吧
What you doing? He's my nephew.
你干什么, 他是我侄子
I want you to walk back slowly.
我要你慢慢走回去
Get away as far as you can, you understand?
逃的越远越好,你明白么
Willie, go now.
威利,走
You brought my son in on this?
你把我儿子也卷进来了
They came by the honkytonk looking.
他们刚好去酒馆找人
I cut a deal.
我达成了协议
With Torrio?
和托里奥
With him.
和他
We been on the road for 18 hours.
我们开了十八个小时的车
I need a bath, some chow.
我需要洗个澡,吃点东西
And then you and me sit down,
然后你我坐下来
and we talk about who dies.
好好谈谈该送谁上西天的问题

重点单词   查看全部解释    
alcohol ['ælkəhɔl]

想一想再看

n. 酒精,乙醇,酒

 
tent [tent]

想一想再看

n. 帐篷
v. 住帐篷,宿营

 
heading ['hediŋ]

想一想再看

n. 标题,题目,航向
动词head的现在分词

 
elevator ['eliveitə]

想一想再看

n. 电梯,飞机升降舵,斗式皮带输送机

联想记忆
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 决定,决策

 
fortune ['fɔ:tʃən]

想一想再看

n. 财产,命运,运气

 
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧

 
cuckoo ['kuku:]

想一想再看

n. 杜鹃,布谷鸟,咕咕声
n. 傻子,疯子<

 
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲
v. 跟踪

 
delivery [di'livəri]

想一想再看

n. 递送,交付,分娩

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。