手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第三季 > 正文

摩登家庭第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第72期:恋母情结

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

This! I love this! It just slipped out. Those are the worst three words I could say to Phil. I was just praying he would let it go and not make a big deal about it.

按摩!我爱的是按摩!当时脱口而出了。那是我对菲尔说过的最糟糕的三个字。我当时默默祈祷他能就此跳过不提不要小题大做。
Oh, my god. This is huge. Jay, I'm sorry. I need a minute.
我的天啊。事关重大。杰,抱歉。我失陪一下。
Son of a bitch! Son of a bitch.
兔崽子!兔崽子技术还真不错。
Oh, these are fantastic. Why is Manny getting rid of them?
多好的衣服啊。曼尼干嘛不要了?
He said that they were last season.
他说这些都过时了。
I used to have a pair like these. I can never find 'em anymore.
我以前也有条这样的裤子。再也找不到这种款式的了。
Oh, there's an outlet store. They don't have men's size,
有个直销店有这款。他们虽然没有成人码的,

mdjts03s72.jpg

but I'm sure the biggest size for boys would fit you perfectly. I'll take you.

不过我敢肯定男童装的最大号你也穿得下。我带你去。
All right. It's a date. - Oh. Another date.
好。约定了。-又要"约"会是吧。
Claire, I heard what happened with the vase, but I don't want you to worry about it.
克莱尔,我听说花瓶的悲剧了,你不用放在心上。
I'm so sorry. I should have told you about that sooner. It just--I have really been shaken by this whole fire thing.
抱歉,我应该早点告诉你的。我还沉浸在火灾的震惊中。
You know, life is so fragile.
生命真是伤不起啊。
I know, like a vase.
我懂的,就像花瓶一样脆弱。
You tattled on me?
你打我的小报告吗?
She asked me about it. What was I supposed to do? Why are you making those cruel sounds with your mouth?
她问起那事。我只能老实交代了。你干嘛怪腔怪调的?
You don't see it? You're turning Gloria into mom. -What?
你还不明白吗?你把歌洛莉亚当成妈了。-什么?
First you got all defensive of her, and then you tattled on me to her. That's exactly what you did with old mom.
首先你全力维护她,然后又向她打我的小报告。你对待我们的亲妈就是那样。
It's what you're doing with new mom.
现在你对后妈也来这一套。
Okay, okay. Only you could make my friendship with Gloria into something ugly.
好吧 我懂了。只有你才把我和歌洛莉亚之间的友谊看得那么邪恶。
Don't get me wrong. I think it's sweet. We've all got our thing. You have mommy issues.
别误会了。我觉得你俩挺甜蜜的。每个人都有些小怪癖。你是恋母情结。
I do not have mommy issues!
我才没有恋母情结!
Okay. So I pick you up tomorrow, we go get you your big boy pants, and then we go and get a little ice cream, okay?
好了。那我明天来接你,一起去买你的大男孩裤裤,然后去吃冰激凌,好嘛?
Perfect. -I don't wanna hear it.
完美。-我才不要听你瞎扯。
You still don't feel very good?
你还在难受吗?
I told Phil I loved him. It was an accident. You know how he gets with that stuff. - Ay, I know.
我对菲尔说了我爱他。我是不小心说溜嘴的。你知道他对这种事的反应。-是啊。
Jay, can I talk to you later about what just happened? -Yeah. - Thanks. Jeez, I just worked that out.
杰,刚才的事我们待会再谈好吗?-行。-谢了。哎呀,我把你背部按摩好了嘛。
You're screwed.
你完蛋了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
outlet ['autlet]

想一想再看

n. 出口,出路,通风口,批发商店

 
fragile ['frædʒail]

想一想再看

adj. 易碎的,脆的,精细的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。