手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 初代吸血鬼 > 初代吸血鬼第一季 > 正文

初代吸血鬼第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第1集:回到新奥尔良法语区

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Over the course of my long life,

在我漫长的生命当中
I have come to believe that we're bound forever to those with whom we share blood.
一直相信,我们的命运与血亲相连
And while we may not choose our family,
我们虽无法选择家人
that bond can be our greatest strength,
这份血缘却会让我们很强大
or our deepest true regret.
也会让我们后悔
This unfortunate truth has haunted me for as long as I can recall.
从我有记忆以来,就一直陷于这种循环中
What do you make of that?
你怎么看
No banner, no flags. Floated in out of nowhere.
没有横幅,没有旗帜,凭空出现
A miracle ship.
谜之船
Why is it just sitting out there?
为什么会一直停在那里
Suppose we're about to find out.
不如我们去看看吧
Where in hell is everyone?
人都去哪了
Deserted.
一艘废弃的船
Which made everything in the whole legally profit.
所以船上的东西见者有份
Take what suits you.
大家自己拿吧
What do you make of that?
这个你又怎么看
Open it up.
打开它
What the hell?
天啊
Hello.
你好
Lovely to see such a handsome face
长途旅行之后见到这么一张帅脸
after a long journey.
还是很赏心悦目的
Can I eat him, brother?
哥哥,这个给我吃吧
I'd rather you didn't.
我建议你别这么干
There's no need to be afraid.
没必要害怕
You'll do exactly as I say.
照我说的做
You'll remember nothing.
你不会记得这一切
I will remember nothing.
我不会记得这一切
We've had a very long journey
我们跋涉了很久
where in which, unfortunately, we lost all of our crew.
途中,我们很不幸地失去了全部同伴
Therefore, we'll ask you to kindly transport
因此,我们请求你行个方便
our belongings to the shore.
把我们的东西运到岸上去
What kind of hell demons are you?
你们究竟是什么怪物
We're vampires, darling,
亲爱的,我们是吸血鬼
The original vampires
吸血鬼始祖
Rebekah, Elijah,
丽贝卡,以利亚
our brothers Kol and Finn
我们的兄弟科尔跟费恩
may they rest in peace.
愿他们安息
Are we saving the best for last?
是要让我压轴出场吗
And our halfbrother Niklaus.
我们同母异父的兄弟,尼克劳斯
Ignore him. He's a beast.
别理他,他就是一个野兽
Fled Europe and survived the seas.
从欧洲逃离,幸免于海难
Would you rather I arrive hungry
你愿意我一踏上新家园的岸边
on the shores of our new homeland?
就饥肠辘辘吗
Niklaus, your manners are, as always,
尼克劳斯,你的行为总是这么
without equal.
"无与伦比"
Sir, would you be so good as to tell us
兄台,劳请你告诉我们
where it is that we have arrived?
这里是哪里呢
The French colony of Louisiana
法国殖民地
off the shores of a town they've named New Orleans.
美国路易斯安那州的海边小镇,新奥尔良
I thank you so much.
无比感谢
Oh, I do recommend that you find yourself
我建议你给自己
a little assistance for the luggage.
找个帮手拿行李
My sincere apologies.
奉上我真诚的歉意
So what brings you to the Big Easy?
什么风把你吹来"快乐之都"
I used to live here.
我过去在这住过
Really? When?
真的吗,什么时候
Oh, feels like 100 years ago.
感觉像是100年之前了
I just moved here myself.
我是自己过来的
What brought you back?
你为什么回来
Well, my brother is here somewhere.
我的兄弟在这里
I'm afraid he might have gotten himself
我发现他似乎给自己
into a bit of a bind.
找了一点儿麻烦
You say that like it's a common occurrence.
你这语气似乎司空见惯了
Well, he's complicated
他这人比较复杂
Defiant, illmannered,
桀骜不驯,没有礼貌
and a little temperamental.
还有点儿喜怒无常
See, we don't share the same father.
我们不是一个父亲生的
Of course, that never bothered me,
当然了,我不在意这些
but my brother resents it deeply,
但他却非常痛恨这个事实
never felt like he belonged.
从来没找到归属感
All told, he has a long history of getting himself into trouble.
总之,他总是容易惹上麻烦
Well, I'm guessing you have a long history of getting him out of it.
我猜你总是帮他解决麻烦
What kind of bind is your brother in?
你弟弟陷入了什么麻烦
He believes there are people in this town
他觉得这座城市里有人
that are conspiring against him.
在密谋对付他
Wow, narcissistic and paranoid.
不仅自恋而且神经质
Sorry.
抱歉
Bartender with a grad degree in psychology,
我是个心理学本科毕业的酒保
total cliche.
职业病
Listen, Camille.
听我说,卡米尔
I'm looking for someone
其实我来这里
who might shed some light on his current predicament.
是想找个人问一下他所陷的困境
She works here JaneAnne Deveraux.
她在这儿工作,简安?德弗罗
Any idea where I might find her?
知道她在哪儿吗
No, but I know someone who might.
不知道,但我知道谁有可能知道
Welcome to New Orleans,
欢迎来到新奥尔良
and the crown jewel of the crescent city:
新月之城的明珠
The french quarter
这是法国街
jazz and jambalaya, romance and poetry,
爵士乐,什锦菜,爱情还有诗歌
not to mention things that go bump in the night,
更不用说在夜晚迸发的那档子事
Monsters that feed off human blood,
吸食人血的怪物
vengeful spirits of the dead,
亟待复仇的死灵
and, my personal favorite, the witches.
还有我最喜欢的,巫师
Here we have voodoo shop Jardin Gris.
这里是巫术店,灰色花园
Come in. Browse for a hex.
请进,体验一下巫术吧
Are you gonna continue following me, Elijah,
你要一直跟踪我吗,以利亚
or do you want to talk?
还是你想谈谈
You know who I am.
你知道我是谁
Original vampire, always wears a suit.
老是穿西装的吸血鬼始祖
You and your family are famous amongst the witches,
你们家族在巫师圈子里很出名
especially with your brother back in town.
尤其是你弟弟还回到了镇上
Well, Niklaus is here because he learned
尼克劳斯来这儿是因为他得知
that a witch was conspiring against him,
有个巫师在密谋对付他
someone by the name of JaneAnne Deveraux.
一个叫做简安?德弗罗的人
Well, if he's looking of JaneAnne, he's a little late.
如果他要找简安,那他晚了一步
Are you telling me she's dead?
你是说她已经死了
Come on.
跟我来
Her sister Sophie is gonna want to talk to you.
她妹妹索菲会希望跟你谈谈的
That's JaneAnne?
这就是简安
Killed in public for anyone to find.
在公共场合被杀,公之于众
Only people who come around here are the witches.
来这儿的人都是巫师
Now her sister has come to take her body.
现在她妹妹来取她的尸体了
Her spirit can't rest
正式下葬前
until it's been properly interred in the cemetery.
她的灵魂不会安息
Please tell me that my brother had nothing to do with this.
告诉我,我弟弟跟这件事没有关系
No. JaneAnne died because she got caught doing magic.
没有,简安的死是因为施魔法被发现
What do you mean, she got caught doing magic?
什么叫,施魔法被发现
You want to know who killed JaneAnne?
你想知道谁杀了简安吗
You're about to get your first glimpse of Marcel in action.
你马上就会"有幸"亲眼见到马塞尔了
The vampire Marcel?
吸血鬼马塞尔
Things have changed since your family left,
你们家族离开后发生了一些事
and Marcel has changed.
马塞尔也变了
I'm asking you, stay hidden.
我求求你,藏起来吧
If Marcel finds out that
如果让马塞尔发现
a witch let the originals back into town,
一名女巫让始祖家族成员回到镇上
My people will be slaughtered.
我的族人会有灭门之灾的
Well, well, well. What have we here?
瞧瞧,我们发现了什么
I got to tell you, Soph, this street corner
我得告诉你,索菲,这个街角
is not proving the luckiest spot for your family tonight.
今晚可不是你们族人的幸运之地
Not half an hour ago,
就在半个小时前
we had to teach your sister a little lesson.
我们在这给你姐姐好好上了一课
We're putting her to rest, Marcel.
我们在让她的灵魂安息,马塞尔
Leave us alone.
别来打扰我们
I never said you could move the body.
我可没允许你移动尸体
Matter of fact, I left her here for a reason.
实际上,我是特意把她留在这里的
Send a message.
以儆效尤
If anybody is thinking of joining some kind of rebellion,
如果任何人想要叛变
my rules state that witches can't practice magic in the quarter.
我明确规定过巫师不准在这区施法
And yet a little birdie informed me
但我仍收到风声说
that JaneAnne was cooking up something magically delicious.
简安在偷偷地用魔法密谋些什么
Oh, yeah.
对了
While I have you, quick Q&A.
趁你们都在,我问一句
My old friend the hybrid Klaus,
我的老朋友,混血儿克劳斯
he just happened to show up out of the blue.
他突然冒了出来
Asking for, of all people, JaneAnne.
不为别的,正是为了简安
Any idea why? I don't know.
有人知道为什么吗,我不知道
Witches don't get involved in vampire business.
巫师们从来不参与吸血鬼的纷争
Mm, that would be pretty stupid.
不配合我,你一定会后悔
That's for sure.
我向你保证
Tell you what.
忠告你一句
Go back to the restaurant.
回你的餐厅去
Cook up some of that famous gumbo
好好煮你那出名的秋葵汤
and keep those tourists happy.
伺候好你那些游客们
Take the body. What?
把尸体带走,什么
No. Stop. Stop. Marcel
不,住手,马塞尔
I'm gonna hold on to your sister's body
我先暂时保管你姐姐的尸体
in case maybe you remember why klaus is here.
除非你想起来为什么克劳斯会来这里
Marcel, please.
马塞尔,求你了
Her body won't be at peace.
她的灵魂会不能安息的
Not my problem.
那可不关我的事
You mean to tell me, after all these years,
你是想告诉我,过了这么多年
Marcel is alive and well?
马塞尔还活得好好的
Quite. Our brother seems to have wandered into a war zone,
是的,克劳斯好像被卷进了一场战争
and I haven't been able to find him.
可我还没能找到他
Marcel, who Klaus sired and brought up beneath his own wing,
马塞尔,克劳斯曾经的信徒和得力助手
now rules a menagerie of savage vampires running wild,
现在成了一群野蛮横行的吸血鬼头领
killing in public for any human to come upon.
在人类活动的地方肆无忌惮的杀戮
Witches are held in subjugation.
巫师们被控制了
I doubt Niklaus had any idea
我怀疑尼克劳斯一点也不清楚
what he was walking into.
目前的形势究竟如何
Sorry. What was that?
抱歉,你刚才说什么
I stopped paying attention at "Our brother." Rebekah
我听到克劳斯时就走神了,丽贝卡
Our hateful, traitorous bastard of a brother negated any sympathy
我们那禽兽不如的混蛋兄弟
I once had for him by his repeated efforts
他多次强调一旦我们离开他
to ensure neither you nor I know happiness
就得不到任何的幸福
outside of his own selfish universe.
我早就不关心他了
Always and forever, Rebekah.
永远在一起,丽贝卡
That is what we once swore to each other.
我们曾经互相起誓的
Consider this me calling takebacks.
将当我反悔了吧
Oh, you've called takebacks dozens of times over the centuries,
你这几百年也反悔不少次了
and yet when our father found us
可当父亲找到我们
and chased us from this very city...
在这座城市追杀我们时
I may be old, Elijah, but I'm hardly senile.
我虽然很老了,以利亚,但我不糊涂
I know very well I stuck with Klaus,
我很清楚我跟克劳斯密不可分
and not 3 years later, he stuck a silver dagger
而不是三年之后,他用银匕首
in my chest and sent me into a magical slumber for 90 years.
捅进我胸口,让我一觉睡了90年
Do you know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because I had the audacity to try
因为我有胆子离开他
and live my life on my own without him.
过我自己的生活
Enough. I believe our brother is in trouble.
够了,我觉得他有麻烦了
So whatever is going on between Marcel and the Witches,
不管马塞尔和女巫们之间发生了什么
it's dire enough that they'd risk
可怕得足已值得他们冒险
bringing an original back to town.
把吸血鬼始祖引回来
The witches have lured him here.
是女巫们把他引诱过来的
I'd like to know why.
我想知道为什么
Oh, you got me into this, Jane.
是你把我牵扯进这一切的,简
Oh, give me the strength to finish it.
给我力量去了结这一切
The doors work, you know.
门又没坏,你知道的
You're doing magic?
你在施展魔法
I'm praying to my dead sister.
我在为已故的姐姐祈祷
Go ahead. Pay your respects.
来吧,纪念她吧
Don't make this a thing, Sophie.
别给我添麻烦,索菲
The hybrid was looking for JaneAnne.
那混血儿想找简安
Marcel wants to know why.
马塞尔要知道为什么
I'd say ask her yourself, but I guess you can't, see,
我倒想让你去问她,但我想你问不了
Because Marcel killed her.
因为马塞尔把她杀了
I'm Elijah.
我是以利亚
Have you heard of me?
你听说过我吗
Yes.
是的
So why don't you tell me
告诉我你们家人
what business your family has with my brother?
找我弟弟是为什么事
This is sacred ground,
这是神秘圣地
which means vampires have to be invited in...
也就是说吸血鬼需要邀请才可进入
But since I'm desperate, come on in.
但既然我已经孤注一掷了,你进来吧
We can talk freely here.
我们可以在这自由的说话
Then I suggest you start talking.
那你最好快说
What did your sister want with Niklaus?
你姐姐想要尼克劳斯怎样
Isn't it obvious?
还不明显吗
We have a vampire problem, and we need help.
我们和吸血鬼之间有问题了,我们需要帮助
Marcel has an army backing him.
马塞尔有一只部队支撑着他
The witches have been trying to fight back.
女巫们一直想要反击
We haven't had much luck
但我们不够幸运
until my sister JaneAnne met a girl,
直到我姐姐简安遇见了一个女孩
a werewolf passing through the quarter
一个来自弗吉尼亚某个小镇的狼人
from a small town in virginia.
路过此地
She had a special connection to your brother.
她和你的弟弟有某种特殊的联系
What kind of connection?
什么样的联系
Apparently, they spent some time together.
很显然,他们一起度过了些时光
One thing led to another.
一切顺理成章的发生了
And now this special werewolf girl,
现在这个特殊的狼人女孩
she's pregnant, and the father
她怀孕了,她腹中孩子
of the child she's carrying is your brother Klaus.
的父亲就是你弟弟克劳斯
It's impossible.
不可能
Nothing is impossible,
没什么不可能
especially not when it comes to your brother.
尤其是发生在你弟弟身上的事
Think about it.
想一想
They call him the hybrid, right?
他们管他叫混血儿,对吧
Bring her out.
带她出来
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
Give us a moment, please.
让我们单独说两句话
So have they been holding you here against your will?
他们把你强行关在这里
They lured me out to the bayou and grabbed me.
他们把我引到河口,然后绑架了我
Then they did all these weird, witchy tests,
然后他们施展了这些古怪的巫术
Not that I understand how this could happen.
我不明白这是为什么
I mean, vampires are dead.
我是说吸血鬼没有生命
They can't have children.
他们不能生育
Perhaps if you knew my brother's story,
也许如果你了解我弟弟的故事
It might explain how this is possible.
就能解释这是怎么回事了
Here. If I may...
冒犯一下
What are you doing? Relax.
你要干什么,别紧张
If you open your mind to me,
如果你对我敞开心扉
I can show you.
我会告诉你
In the beginning, our family was human,
最开始的时候,我们都是人类
1,000 years ago now.
远在一千年之前
Come on, Henry. Our brothers are fighting again.
亨利,快点,兄弟们又打起来了
Although our mother dabbled in the dark arts,
尽管母亲对黑魔法有所涉猎
we were largely just a family trying to survive
我们充其量只是想要在困难时期
at a time when it was quite difficult to do so...
试图努力存活下去
And, for better or worse,
或多或少
we were happy.
还算开心
That is, however, until one night.
然而,直到有一天
Our youngest brother was killed
我们最年轻的弟弟被杀了
by our village's greatest threat.
凶手是村子里最大的威胁
Mother!
妈妈
Men that could transform themselves
这些人可以在月圆之时
into wolves during the full moon.
变身为狼
Our family was devastated,
我们的家人很伤心
none more than Niklaus.
尼克劳斯尤甚
Desperate to protect the rest of us,
父亲决心要保护我们
our father forced our mother to call
于是逼迫母亲
upon her black magic in order to make us stronger.
使用黑魔法,让我们变强
Drink.
喝下去
Drink.
Thus, the first vampires were born,
就这样,初代吸血鬼诞生
but with this speed, this strength,
但是我们拥有的速度,力量
this immortality came a terrible hunger.
还有不死之身,让我们异常饥饿
No one felt this hunger more than Niklaus.
尼克劳斯尤甚
When he killed for the first time,
他第一次杀人之后
he knew what he truly was.
看清了自己的本质
Niklaus.
尼克劳斯
What is happening to me?
我这是怎么了
No. Don't. Don't.
不,别过去
Father, no. It hurts.
爸爸,不要,很疼
He's a beast, an abomination.
他是个野兽,恶心的怪物
He wasn't just a vampire.
他不只是个吸血鬼
He was also a werewolf.
他还是个狼人
That's how the werewolf curse works,
狼人的诅咒就是这样
isn't activated until you take a life.
夺人性命之后才会启动
Niklaus was the result of an indiscretion
尼克劳斯是母亲和别人的私生子
our mother had hidden from us all,
她一直瞒着我们
an affair with a werewolf like yourself.
他的亲生父亲是一个狼人
Infuriated by this betrayal,
父亲震怒
my father forced our mother to cast a spell that would
要求母亲对克劳斯施咒
suppress Klaus' werewolf side,
压制他的狼人面
denying him any connection with his true self.
迫使他放弃真正的自我
Elijah, Elijah, hold him down.
以利亚,以利亚,压住他
Brother, please don't let them do this to me.
哥哥,别让他们这样对我
Do it now, boy! Now!
快点啊,快点
Help me.
救我
Your dad was a dick.
你爸爸真混蛋
I'm Hayley, by the way.
我叫海莉,顺便说一句
You should probably know my name
既然你要对我倾诉
if you're gonna tell me your whole life story.
我最好还是说出我的名字
I mean, I know yours.
我知道你的名字
Your family is legendary.
你的家人真是传奇
Your brother is a notorious psycho
你弟弟声名狼藉
who I slept with, classic me.
我还跟他睡了,真佩服自己
I cannot excuse his behavior,
我不能帮他找借口
but you must understand
不过你要明白
that our father hunted him,
几百年来,父亲一直猎杀他
hunted us for centuries.
猎杀我们
Every time we found a moment of happiness,
每次我们得到片刻欢愉
we were forced to flee, even here in New Orleans,
就被迫逃亡,即使是在这儿,新奥尔良
where we were happiest of all.
曾让我们最快乐的地方
Not long after Niklaus broke the spell
在尼克劳斯破除了
which prevented him from becoming a hybrid,
阻碍他成为混血儿的咒语不久之后
he defeated our father.
他打败了我们父亲
I thought this would make him happy,
我以为他会因此快乐
but he's angrier than ever.
但他比从前更愤怒
I wonder if, perhaps, this baby
我想,或许这孩子
will be a way from my brother to find happiness,
可以帮我弟弟找回快乐
a way to save him from himself.
找回他自己
I'm glad you feel that way
我很高兴你能那么想
because we need your help.
因为我们需要你的帮助
What, precisely, is it that you want?
你到底要什么
What does it have to do with this young woman?
这和她有什么关系
We want to run Marcel and his vampires
我们要把马塞尔和他的吸血鬼们
out of town.
赶出小镇
Klaus is the key.
克劳斯是关键
Everything Marcel knows about being a vampire
马塞尔所知道的一切吸血鬼之事
he learned from Klaus.
都是跟克劳斯学的
Marcel trusts him, looks up to him.
马塞尔相信他,仰慕他
He won't see the betrayal coming.
他不会预料到他的背叛
Yes. Well, as I'm sure you're aware,
对,我相信你也知道
my brother Niklaus doesn't like to be told what to do.
我弟弟尼克劳斯不喜欢被吩咐做事
It's why I brought you here.
所以我把你带这儿来了
Marcel drove the werewolves out of town
马塞尔几十年前把所有狼人
decades ago.
都驱逐出了小镇
Do you really think he's going to welcome
你真的以为他会欢迎
a hybrid baby to the neighborhood?
一个混血婴儿做邻居吗
Convince Klaus to help us,
说服克劳斯来帮我们
and no one has to know about the newest member
就不会有人知道始祖家族
of the original family.
添个新成员了
Sounds remarkably like blackmail.
听着很像是威胁啊
Like I said, I'm desperate.
我说过,我会不顾一切
Well, then,
行,那么
I have my work cut out for me, don't I?
这事非我莫属,不是吗
Evening, Elijah.
晚上好,以利亚
Niklaus.
尼克劳斯
What an entirely unwelcome surprise.
真没想到你不请自来啊
And what an entirely unsurprising welcome.
我倒是想到了你会是这个态度
Come with me.
跟我来
I'm not going anywhere till I find out
我哪里都不去
who's conspiring against me.
除非查明是谁在密谋对付我
I believe I just found that out for you.
我已经帮你查到了
No. It's impossible.
不,不可能
I said the same thing myself.
我也跟自己这么说过
This is a lie. You're all lying.
撒谎,你们都在撒谎
Vampires cannot procreate.
吸血鬼没有生育能力
But werewolves can.
但狼人可以
Magic made you a vampire,
魔法让你成为吸血鬼
but you were born a werewolf.
但你生来就是狼人
You're the original hybrid,
你是混血儿始祖
the first of your kind, and this pregnancy
你族类的第一人,这次怀孕
is one of nature's loopholes.
也是自然的疏漏之一
You've been with someone else. Admit it!
这一定是别人的种,快承认啊
Hey, I've spent days held captive in a freaking alligator bayou
我被困在一个恐怖的鳄鱼河口好几天
because they think that I'm carrying
因为他们认为我怀着
some magical miracle baby.
一个神奇的婴儿
Don't you think I would've fessed up
你觉得如果与你无关
if it wasn't yours?
我不会坦白吗
My sister gave her life to perform the spell
我姐姐献出了生命,为了完成咒语
she needed to confirm this pregnancy.
她必须确认怀孕是真的
Because of JaneAnne's sacrifice,
因为简安的牺牲
the lives of this girl and her baby are now controlled by us.
现在女孩和她孩子的性命由我们决定
We can keep them safe,
我们可以让她们很安全
or we can kill them.
也可以杀了她们
If you don't help us take down Marcel,
如果你不帮我们搞定马塞尔
so help me, Hayley won't live long enough
别怪我,我会让海莉活不到
to see her first maternity dress.
可以穿孕妇装
Wait. What?
等等,什么
Enough of this.
够了
If you want Marcel dead, he's dead.
如果你想马塞尔死,他一定会的
I'll do to myself. No.
我亲手干掉他,不
We can't, not yet.
还不行
We have a clear plan that we need to follow,
我们必须执行自己的计划
and there are rules.
而且是有很多规矩的
How dare you command me?
你竟敢命令我
Threaten me with what you wrongfully perceive to be my weaknesses?
用你自认为是我的弱点的东西来恐吓我
This is a pathetic deception.
这是个无聊的骗局
I won't hear any more lies.
我听够这些谎话了
Niklaus...
尼克劳斯...
Listen.
你听
Kill her and the baby.
杀掉她和孩子
What do I care?
关我屁事
Screw this. I'm out of here.
管它呢,我走了
No one touches the girl. I will fix this.
谁也不准碰她,我会想办法的
Niklaus?
尼克劳斯
It's a trick, Elijah.
这是个圈套,以利亚
No, brother. It's a gift.
不,弟弟,这是个礼物
It's your chance. It's our chance.
是你的机会,也是我们的
To what?
为了什么
To start over, take back everything we lost,
为了新的开始,找回我们失去的一切
everything that was taken from us.
一切被夺走的东西
Niklaus, our own parents came to despise us.
尼克劳斯,我们的父母鄙视我们
Our family was ruined.
我们的家族毁了
We were ruined, and since then,
我们也毁了,从那以后
all that you have ever wanted,
你想要的一切
all that we have ever wanted
我们想要的一切
was a family.
就是一个家而已
I will not be manipulated.
我不会这么轻易受人控制
So they're manipulating you.
他们操纵你
So what?
那又怎样
With themthis girl and her child,
有了他们...这个女孩和孩子
your childlive.
你的孩子...可以活着
I'm gonna kill every last one of them.
我会把他们全部杀掉
And then what?
然后呢
Then you return to mystic falls
你回到神秘瀑布镇
to resume your life as the hated one, as the evil hybrid?
继续做那个令人憎恶的邪恶混血儿
Is it so important to you that people quake with fear
让人们畏惧你的名号
at the sound of your name?
有那么重要吗
People quake with fear because I have the power to make them afraid.
人们畏惧我,是因为我有那个能力
What will this child offer me?
这个孩子能给我什么
Will it guarantee me power?
能给我力量吗
Family is power, Niklaus.
家族就是力量,尼克劳斯
Love, loyalty, it's power.
爱,忠诚,是力量的源泉
This is what we swore to one another 1,000 years ago,
这是我们一千年前对彼此的承诺
before life tore away what little humanity you had left,
在生活夺走你那仅有的人性之前
before ego, before anger, before paranoia
在自负,愤怒,偏执
created in this person before me...
塑造了我面前这个人之前...
someone I can barely even recognize as my own brother.
这个我几乎认不出是我弟弟的人
This is us,
这就是我们
The original family...
始祖家族
and we remain together always and forever.
并且我们会一直且永远的在一起
I am asking you to stay here.
我在请求你留下来
I will help you, and I will stand by you.
我会帮你,做你的后盾
I will be your brother.
尽到兄长的责任
We will build a home here together.
我们一起在这里建立一个家园
So save this girl.
所以,救救这个女孩
Save your child.
留下你的孩子
No.
Marcel and his vampires are out of control.
马塞尔和他的吸血鬼们不受控制
Something had to be done.
必须采取一些措施
And the solution is to bring in more vampires?
解决方法是引来更多的吸血鬼吗
These aren't just any vampires, Agnes.
他们不是普通吸血鬼,艾格尼丝
They're the originals.
他们是始祖
What makes you think you can control the hybrid?
你凭什么觉得可以控制那个混血
She can't.
她不能
Not entirely certain that I can, either,
而且我都不能保证可以控制
But now that your coven has drawn his ire,
但现在你们女巫已经把他惹火了
I have a question.
我有个问题
What prevents my brother from murdering you
是什么阻止我弟弟杀掉你
instead of cooperating?
而不是与你合作
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
The spell my sister performed,
那个导致我姐姐
the one that got her killed,
失去生命的魔法
it didn't just confirm the pregnancy.
并不只确定怀孕这件事
It linked me to Hayley.
还把我和海莉联系到一起
So anything that happens to me
所以我身上发生的任何事
happens to her, which means her life is in my hands.
也会影响她,也就是说她的命在我手上
Klaus may not care about his own child,
克劳斯也许不关心他自己的孩子
but it's very clear what it already means to you.
但对你来说,孩子意义很大
If I have to hurt Hayley or worse to ensure
如果非要通过伤害海莉或者更糟的方法
that I have your attention, I will.
来确保你的注意,我愿意
You dare threaten an original?
你竟敢威胁始祖
I have nothing to lose.
我已经一无所有了
You have until midnight
到半夜前,你必须让
to get Klaus to change his mind.
克劳斯改变主意
Hey, man, where'd you run off to?
伙计,你去哪了
Oh, someone put you in a mood.
有人让你生气了
What can I do?
我能做什么
What you can do is, you can tell me what
你能做的是告诉我
this thing is you have with the witches.
你和那些巫师是怎么回事
You know I owe you everything I got,
你知道我所有的一切都是你给的
but I'm afraid I have to draw the line on this one.
但恐怕这事我们没得商量
This is my business.
这是我的事
I control the witches in my town.
我控制这个城市的巫师
Let's just leave it at that.
就这样吧
Your town? Damn straight.
你的城市,说的真对
That's funny because when I left
真有意思,一百年前我离开的时候
100 years ago, you were just
你还只是个
a pathetic, little scrapper still trembling
可怜的小拳击手
from the lashes of the whips
在那些压迫你的人的鞭打下
of those who would keep you down,
瑟瑟发抖
and now look at you master of your domain,
现在再看看你,是你领地的主人了
prince of the city.
城市王子
I'd like to know how. Why?
我真想知道你是怎么做到的,为什么
Jealous?
嫉妒
Hey, man, I get it.
伙计,我懂了
300 years ago, you helped build
三百年前,你把这
a backwater penal colony into something.
一文不名的流放地建成城市
You started it, but then you left.
是你起的头,可之后你就离开了
Actually, you ran from it.
准确地说,你逃走了
I saw it through. Look around.
我坚持了下来,看看周围吧
Vampires rule this city now.
现在是吸血鬼统治这个城市
I got rid of the werewolves.
是我解决掉了狼人
I even found a way to shut down the witches.
我甚至设法摆平了巫师
The blood never stops flowing,
吸血一直在进行
and the party never ends.
狂欢也从未停止
You want to pass on through?
你也想加入
You want to stay a while?
你想待上一阵子
Great. What's mine is yours.
没问题,我的也是你的
But it is mine.
但归根结底还是我的
My home, my family, my rules.
我的家园,我的家族,我的规矩
And if someone breaks those rules?
如果有人打破了这规矩呢
They die.
他们就得死
Mercy is for the weak.
弱者才会手下留情
You taught me that, too,
这也是你教我的
And I'm not the prince of the quarter, friend.
我不是王子,伙计
I'm the king!
我是国王
Show me some respect.
给我放尊重点
Your friend will be dead by the weekend,
你的朋友周末的时候就会死了
which means I've broken one of your rules,
也就是说我打破了你的规矩
and yet a cannot be killed.
可惜你杀不了我
I am immortal.
因为我永生不死
Who has the power now, friend?
现在谁说了算啊,朋友
He's willing to give up everything.
他甘愿放弃一切
Come on, Elijah.
醒醒吧,以利亚
Does that really surprise you?
这有什么好奇怪的呢
I can already see it. He's spiraling.
我可以看得出,他正步步得势
He's lashing out in blind rage.
他肆无忌惮地发泄他的怒火
You know, the last time I saw him like this,
上次见他这样发脾气
it lasted 200 years.
一发就是两百年
Then leave him to his temper tantrum,
那就让他耍性子去
and come home.
回来吧
With any luck, this misadventure
但愿,这场灾难
will allow us a reprieve from all of his insanity.
倒能给我们带来些许清净
It was so close.
就差一点
When he heard the baby's heartbeat,
当他听到胎儿的心跳
I could see it in his eyes.
我可以从他的眼中看到
He wanted it.
他想要这个孩子
He could almost taste happiness,
他几乎尝到了幸福的滋味
and now his temper has destroyed it.
但是他的坏脾气毁了一切
Even if I was to return him to sanity,
即使我能让他恢复理智
he just lost Marcel's trust.
他也失去了马塞尔的信任
So I'm almost out of time to get the girl.
看来我得去接那个女孩了
Get her?
接她
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
Are we running an orphanage now?
我们是开孤儿院的吗
Say what you will about Niklaus,
你怎么说尼克劳斯都行
But on my life,
但我以自己生命担保
I'm not letting anything happen to that baby.
我不会让那个孩子有任何不测
You find him, and then you call me.
你找到他就告诉我
Don't worry. I know how to deal with Klaus.
别担心,我知道怎么应付克劳斯
Is that so? Please elaborate.
就完了吗,怎么不说清楚点
Elijah Mikaelson.
以利亚?迈克尔森
No. I got it. It's all good.
不用,我来,没事的
It's time we had a little chat.
是时候我俩好好聊聊了
Well, if you're gonna talk, talk.
有什么要说就赶紧说
I got things to do.
我还有事情呢
Oh, my, you have grown quite confident
瞧你,这么一百年过来了
over the last century, haven't you?
你变得越来越自信了,不是吗
Me? I'd say it's you and your brother got cocky.
我吗,是你和你的弟弟越来越自是了吧
Come to my town like you own the place.
来我的地盘就像到自个儿家似的
Well, we did own the place once.
这里确实曾经是我们的地盘
We were all quite happy here, as I recall.
就我回忆,那会儿我们都过得很开心
But we could never control
但我们却总是解决不了
those pesky witches at the French quarter.
法国区那些烦人的女巫
How do you do it?
你怎么做到的
Your brother asked me the same question.
你弟弟问了我同样的问题
I gave him the same answer. It's my business.
我也给了他同样的回答,这是我的事
Everything in the quarter is my business.
这个地区所有的一切都是我的
Klaus comes into town all nice and friendly.
克劳斯非常友善地回到这里
Then he starts looking down his nose at what I done
然后他对于我所做的一切嗤之以鼻
like it's some cheap knockoff
就好像一切都是他某幅
of one of his dumb paintings.
该死的画作的廉价的仿制品
Then he gets pissed off like a little bitch
然后他就像个小贱人一样生气了
and bites one of my guys.
咬了我的一个手下
Well, I do apologize for Klaus' poor behavior.
对克劳斯这种不良的行为,我深表抱歉
I assume you know that that bite
我想你该知道他咬一下
will kill your friend within a matter of days.
会在几天内杀死你的朋友
Of course, Niklaus' blood would cure him.
当然,尼克劳斯的血可以治愈他
What? Yes.
什么,是的
Apparently, the blood of the hybrid
显然,混血儿的血
will cure a werewolf bite,
可以治愈狼人的咬伤
quite a handy, little thing
相当方便容易的东西啊
when one needs leverage a negotiation.
特别是在需要谈判筹码的时候
What kind of negotiations we talking about?
什么谈判
Return the body of the witch Janeanne,
把女巫简安的尸体还回来
allow her people to put her to rest.
允许她的伙伴让她安息
What do you care about the witches?
你为什么在乎女巫
Well, that's my business, now, isn't it?
这就是我的事情了,不是吗
His time is up.
他时间到了
What are you gonna do now, Sophie?
你现在要怎么办,索菲
I'm gonna do what I said I was gonna do.
我会照我说的去做
What, kill the girl? Kill yourself?
杀了那个女孩,杀了你自己吗
Klaus does not care about the child.
克劳斯不在乎那个孩子
I do...
我在乎
And I bring proof
我带来了证据
of my intent to help you
我想帮你们的证据
The body of your fallen friend,
你们已故的朋友的尸体
which I procured from Marcel himself.
我从马塞尔本人那里要来的
Oh, Janeanne.
简安
May she be granted peace.
愿她能获得安宁
Klaus will agree to your terms.
克劳斯会答应你的条件
I just need a little more time.
我还需要一点时间
You had your time. It's passed.
给过你时间了,时间已过
Shut up, Agnes.
闭嘴,艾格尼丝
For now, accept the deal.
到目前为止,接受交易吧
The girl and the child remain unharmed,
那个女孩还有孩子要安然无恙
or Klaus will kill you all...
否则克劳斯会把你们都杀死
And I will help him.
还有,我也会帮他
Have I not made clear my desire to be left alone?
难道我还没有表达清楚,我想一个人待着
Oh, you demand to be left alone
每十年你至少会有一次
at least once a decade.
要求独自待着
Your words have ceased to have impact.
你的话已经不再有影响力了
Why must you keep harping on about the baby?
你为什么一直念叨着那个孩子
That child will never be born.
那个孩子绝对不会被生出来
In fact, Hayley is probably dead already.
实际上,海莉现在很有可能已经死了
You will not walk away from this.
你绝对不能就这样离开
Let me go. No!
放开我,不
Don't make me say it again.
别逼我再说一次
I will not let you go. I will never let go.
我不会放开你的,我绝对不会
Even if I have to spend eternity
即使我永世都得
saving you from your own stubborn, petulant,
拯救你,让你摆脱固执,任性
vile self,
卑鄙的自己
if I have to beat you as father used to beat you
如果我只能像父亲过去那样殴打你
to remind you of your own humanity,
来提醒你你的人性
to care about anything.
提醒你去关心一切
You're beyond pathetic, Elijah.
你实在是太可怜了,以利亚
Who's more pathetic,
谁更可悲
the one who sees hope to make his family whole...
盼望让家庭完整的那个人
or the coward
还是那个
who can only see the world through his own fear?
只能从自己的恐惧中看待世界的懦夫
I haven't cared about anything for centuries.
几个世纪以来,我什么都不在乎
Why on earth do you?
你到底为什么在乎
Because I failed you.
因为我让你失望了
Because the first time our father laid a hand on you,
因为第一次父亲动手打你
I should've struck him dead,
我应该直接打死他
and I made a promise to you
我还向你保证过
always, forever family above all.
家庭总是,永远高于一切
You are a sentimental fool.
你真是个多愁善感的傻瓜
Perhaps.
也许吧
I've lasted this long in spite of it, haven't I?
尽管如此,我也坚持了这么久了,不是吗
The bond of famliy blesses us with an immeasurable power.
家庭的联系赐予了我们无尽的力量
But we also must accept what comes with it.
但是我们也要接受随之而来的一切
It gives us a responsibility to love without condition...
它带给我们无条件,无歉意地去爱的
without apology.
责任
We can never waiver from the power of that bond,
我们永远都不能放弃这种联系的力量
even when it is tested.
即使受到考验
The bond nourishes us, gives us strength.
这种联系,滋养着我们,给我们力量
Without that power, we have nothing.
没有这力量,我们就一无所有
This town was my home once, and in my absence,
这座小镇曾是我的家,在我不在的时候
Marcel has got everything I ever wanted
马塞尔得到了我想要的一切
Power, loyalty, family.
力量,忠诚,家庭
I made him in my image, and he has bettered me.
我按自己样子塑造了他,他却背叛了我
I want what he has.
我想要他拥有的
I want it back.
我要夺回来
I want to be king.
我要成王
So is that all this child means to you,
所以这孩子对你来说
a grab for power?
只是夺权的方式
What does it mean to you?
对你来说意味着什么
I think this child
我觉得这个孩子
can offer you the one thing
能够给你你一直以为
that you've never believed you had.
你得不到的东西
And what's that?
是什么
The unconditional love of family.
家庭的无条件的爱
Tell Sophie Deveraux we have a deal.
告诉索菲?德弗罗,我们成交了
You all right?
你还好吧
Just dust.
只是吸入了灰尘
This place is ancient.
这地方真古老
Yes. It should serve our purposes.
是的,但是这里应该够我们用了
It's a sanctuary from our business in the quarter.
这是我们在这个地区的庇护所
Right now, you're the most important person in this family.
现在,你是这个家族中最重要的人
You need a good home.
你需要一个安定的家
So I'm curious.
我很好奇
In all this time, has anyone asked you how you feel?
在这段时间里,有没有人问过你的感受
About having a miracle baby
和一个疯子一夜情之后
with a psychotic onenight stand?
怀上一个奇迹般的孩子的感受吗
About being a mother.
作为一个母亲的感受
I
I was abandoned when I was born,
我一出生就被抛弃了
and my adoptive parents kicked me out
我一变成狼,我的养父母
the second that I turned into a wolf.
就把我赶了出去
So I don't really know
所以我真的不太知道
how I feel about being a mother
做了妈妈之后的感受
because I never really had a good one.
因为我从来就没有过好妈妈
I will always protect you.
我会一直保护你
You have my word on that.
我向你保证
And noble Elijah always keeps his word.
高尚的以利亚总是会遵守承诺的
Is it done?
搞定了吗
As a matter of fact, yes.
事实上,搞定了
Your underhanded deal worked quite well.
你见不得人的交易非常顺利
Marcel was only too happy to accept my blood,
马塞尔非常高兴地接受了我的血
even as he accepted my heartfelt apologies.
正如他接受了我的衷心地道歉
His man Thierry yet lives,
他的蒂埃里还活着
and I remain a welcome guest in the french quarter.
我依旧是这片法国区受到欢迎的客人
My own concern now
我现在关心的是
is this coven of impudent witches.
无耻女巫的集会
I believe them to be honorable.
我相信他们是可敬的
They did release Hayley to me,
他们确实放了海莉
though they haven't been entirely forthcoming.
尽管他们还没有完全坦白
Marcel obviously has something that they need.
马塞尔显然有什么他们想要的
They don't want him dead.
他们不想他死
There must be a reason why.
一定有原因
I assume it's all quiet out there?
我想外面一定很平静
The witches know better than to use magic.
女巫们可不仅仅只知道使用魔法
They know I can sense it when they do.
他们知道他们做什么我都能感受到
What about the old ones?
那些老家伙们呢
They're dangerous,
他们很危险
and I don't want them to hurt you.
我不想他们伤害你
The originals?
始祖们
Davina, as powerful as you are,
达维娜,强大如你
they don't stand a chance.
他们毫无机会的
In addition to the secret weapon
除了他用来
he uses to control the witches,
控制女巫的秘密武器
Marcel has assembled a small army of vampires.
马塞尔集聚了一只小型的吸血鬼部队
Working together, we could destroy them from the inside.
齐心协力,我们可以从内部摧毁他们
And what of Rebekah?
丽贝卡呢
Has she stopped her pouting long enough to join the fun?
她有没有撅够嘴来一起找找乐子呢
She has made her disinterest quite clear.
她已经明显表达了没兴趣
One too many times daggered and shoved in a box, I gather,
我想,是被插了太多次匕首被关了太多次棺材了
or perhaps she doesn't share
也或许她不赞同
your unwavering belief that I can be saved.
你坚定地认为我可以被拯救的信念
Rebekah may surprise us yet.
丽贝卡也许会给我们惊喜
After all, we all swore the same vow.
毕竟,我们都发了相同的誓言
I hope she stays far away
我希望她待得远远的
because in my desire to reclaim this town,
因为我想要收回这座小镇
to steal from Marcel that which he holds most dear,
想要用马塞尔手中偷回他最宝贝的
I have realized one massive vulnerability,
我意识到最重要的一个弱点
one weakness that Marcel could exploit.
马塞尔最可能利用的一个弱点
And what is that?
是什么
You.
Forgive me, my brother.
原谅我,我的哥哥
There is no power in love.
爱里没有权力
Mercy makes you weak. Family makes you weak.
仁慈让你软弱,家人让你软弱
If I'm ever going to win this war,
我要想赢得这场战争
I have to do it alone.
我必须孤身奋战

重点单词   查看全部解释    
humanity [hju:'mæniti]

想一想再看

n. 人类,人性,人道,慈爱,(复)人文学科

 
unfortunate [ʌn'fɔ:tʃənit]

想一想再看

adj. 不幸的,令人遗憾的,不成功的
n.

联想记忆
transport [træns'pɔ:t]

想一想再看

n. 运输、运输工具;(常用复数)强烈的情绪(狂喜或狂怒

联想记忆
impudent ['impjudənt]

想一想再看

adj. 鲁莽的,卑鄙的

联想记忆
threaten ['θretn]

想一想再看

v. 威胁,恐吓

 
disinterest [dis'intrist, -'intərist]

想一想再看

n. 不关心;无兴趣 vt. 使不关心

联想记忆
apology [ə'pɔlədʒi]

想一想再看

n. 道歉;勉强的替代物

联想记忆
magical ['mædʒikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 魔术的,有魔力的,神奇的

 
flowing ['fləuiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 流动的;平滑的;上涨的 v. 流动;起源;上涨

 
intent [in'tent]

想一想再看

n. 意图,目的,意向,含义 adj. 专心的,决心的,

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。