手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《权力的游戏》 > 美剧《权力的游戏》第一季 > 正文

权利的游戏第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第6集 大人我是您的人了

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Your pardon, your grace.

请原谅,陛下
I would rise, but...
恕我不能起身...
Do you know what your wife has done?
你知不知道你妻子做了什么
She did nothing I did not command.
无论她做了什么,都是我的意思
Who'd have thought she had it in her?
谁又知道她心里的想法呢
By what right dare you lay hands on my blood?
你凭什么对我家人下手
I am the King's Hand, charged
我是御前首相
with keeping the peace... You were the King's Hand.
奉命维护和平,你曾经是首相
You shall now be held accountable...
如今你必须对此...
Oh, will both of you shut your mouths?!
你们两个都给我住口
Catelyn will release Tyrion
我要凯特琳释放提利昂
and you'll make your peace with Jaime.
然后你跟詹姆和好
He butchered my men...
他屠杀了我的部下
Lord Stark was returning drunk from a brothel
史塔克大人喝醉了酒,刚从妓院里出来
when his men attacked Jaime.
他手下的人攻击詹姆
Quiet, woman. Jaime has fled the city.
安静,臭女人,詹姆逃出城去了
Give me leave to bring him back to justice.
请允许我把他抓回来接受法律制裁
I took you for a king.
我还当你是一国之君
Hold your tongue.
闭上你的嘴
He's attacked one of my brothers and abducted the other.
他袭击我的弟弟,还抓了另一个
I should wear the armor and you the gown.
倒不如我披铠甲,你穿丝裙当女人
I shall wear this like a badge of honor.
我会把这当成荣誉的奖章
Wear it in silence or I'll honor you again.
那就安静地戴好,否则我让你更光荣
See what she does to me?
看到她是如何待我的了
My loving wife.
这就是我亲爱的妻子
I should not have hit her.
我不该打她的
That was not...
这实在不是..
That was not kingly.
实在不是国王该有的举动
If we don't act,
我们若不采取措施
there will be a war.
战争爆发就在眼前
So tell your wife to return that little shit of an Imp to King's Landing.
那就让你妻子把那混蛋小恶魔放回君临
She's had her fun, now put an end to it.
她也玩够了,该结束了
You hear me? Send a raven and put an end to it.
你听到没有,赶紧写信把这事了结
And what about Jaime Lannister?
詹姆·兰尼斯特怎么处置
What about Jaime? I'm half a kingdom in debt
詹姆怎么处置,我欠他那该死的老爸
to his bloody father.
半个王国的资产
I don't know what happened between you
我不知道你跟那一家子黄毛
and those yellow-haired shits.
有什么过节
I don't want to know. This is what matters:
我也不想知道,要紧的是这个
I can't rule the kingdoms
史塔克跟兰尼斯特斗个你死我活
if the Starks and the Lannisters are at each other'throats.
我这国家就没法管了
So enough.
所以不要再斗了
As you command, your grace.
遵命,陛下
With your leave,
请您准许我
I will return to Winterfell and set matters straight.
返回临冬城,即刻将事情处理妥当
Piss on that. Send a raven.
回什么回,派只信鸦
I want you to stay.
我要你留下
I'm the king. I get what I want.
我是国王,我说怎样就怎样
I never loved my brothers.
我从没爱过我的两个弟弟
A sad thing for a man to admit, but it's true.
虽说很不想承认,但是事实
You were the brother I chose.
我早当你是亲兄弟了
We'll talk when I return from the hunt.
等我打猎回来再谈
The hunt?
打猎
Killing things clears my head.
杀戮能让我静静心
You'll have to sit on the throne while I'm away.
我不在的时候你得坐上王座
You'll hate it more than I do.
你会比我更恨它的
The Targaryen girl...
坦格利安家那女孩...
Seven hells, don't start with her again.
七层地狱啊,别再提她了
The girl will die and I'll hear no more of it.
那女孩必须死,我不想再谈了
Put on the badge. And if you ever take it off again,
把徽章戴上,你要是敢再摘下来
I swear to the Mother
我向圣母发誓
I'll pin the damned thing on Jaime Lannister.
我就把这烂东西配在詹姆·兰尼斯特身上
Khaleesi?
卡丽熙
Oh, Khaleesi!
卡丽熙
You're hurt.
你烫伤了
Not too fast. Come on, Dancer.
别跑太快,跑呀,小舞
When are you gonna tell him?
你打算什么时候告诉他
Not now.
不是现在
Blood for blood.
血债血偿
You need to make the Lannisters pay for Jory and the others.
你要替乔里他们向兰尼斯特讨还公道
You're talking about war. I'm talking about justice.
你说的是战争,我说的是正义
Only the Lord of Winterfell can call in the bannermen and raise an army.
临冬城公爵才有权召集封臣集结军队
A Lannister put his spear through your father's leg.
兰尼斯特的人用长矛刺穿了你父亲的腿
The Kingslayer rides for Casterly Rock where no one can touch him...
弑君者逃向凯岩城,没人能动他分毫
You want me to march on Casterly Rock?
你要我进军凯岩城吗
You're not a boy anymore.
你不是小孩子了
They attacked your father. They've already started the war.
他们袭击你父亲,就已经挑起了战争
It's your duty to represent your house when your father can't.
在父亲缺席时站出来,这是你的责任
And it's not your duty, because it's not your house.
而不是你的责任,因为这儿不是你家
Where's Bran?
布兰呢
I don't know. It's not my house.
我哪儿知道,又不是我家
Robb?
罗柏
All alone in the deep, dark woods.
在黑漆漆的林子里一个人转
I'm not alone. My brother is with me.
我不是一个人,我哥哥陪着我呢
I don't see him.
我没看到他呀
Got him hidden under your cloak?
你把他藏在斗篷下面了吗
Ooh, that's a pretty pin.
别针很漂亮哟
Silver. We'll take the pin
银的,把别针拿来
and the horse. Get down.
还有你的马,下马
Be quick about it.
动作快点儿
I can't.
我没办法
The saddle... the straps.
这马鞍,还有皮带
What's wrong with you? You some kind of cripple?
你怎么回事,是残废吗
I'm Brandon Stark of Winterfell.
我是临冬城的布兰登·史塔克
If you don't let me be, I'll have you all killed!
别惹我,否则我教你们通通没命
Cut his little cock off and stuff it in his mouth.
把他小鸡鸡割下来塞他嘴里
The boy's worth nothing dead.
这孩子死了就不值钱啦
Benjen Stark's own blood?
班扬·史塔克的血亲
Think what Mance would give us.
想想曼斯会怎么赏我们
Piss on Mance Rayder and piss on the north.
叫曼斯·雷德和北方都见鬼去
We're going as far south as south goes.
我们去南边,有多远走多远
There ain't no white walkers down in Dorne.
多恩可没有白鬼
Drop the knife!
放下武器
Let him go and I'll let you live.
放了他,我饶你们不死
Robb.
罗柏
Robb. Shut up.
罗柏,闭嘴
Drop the blade!
放下武器
No, don't. Do it.
不,不要,快点
Are you all right?
没事吧
Yes. It doesn't hurt.
没事,一点也不疼
Tough little lad.
坚强的孩子
In the Iron Islands, you're not a man
在我们铁群岛,要杀过敌人
until you've killed your first enemy.
才能算你真正成人
Well done.
干得好
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
What if you'd missed?
万一没射中呢
He would have killed you and cut Bran's throat.
他就会杀了你,也杀了布兰
You don't have the right... To what,
你无权...无权什么
to save your brother's life?
无权救你弟弟的命吗
It was the only thing to do, so I did it.
当时我别无选择,只得如此
What about her?
她怎么办
Give me my life, my lord, and I'm yours.
饶我一命吧,大人,我的人是您的了
We'll keep her alive.
先饶她一命
Mord!
莫德
Turnkey! Mord!
看门的,莫德
Mord!
莫德
Dwarf man making noise!
矮冬瓜,吵死了
How would you like to be rich?
你想不想发财
Dwarf man still making noise.
矮冬瓜,还在废话
My family is rich.
我家很有钱
We have gold, lots of gold.
我们有金子,很多金子
I'm prepared to give you lots of gold in...
我打算给你好多金子,只要...
No gold!
没有金子
Well, I don't have it here.
我现在是没有
No gold.
没有金子
Fuck off.
去死
I don't want to practice today.
我今天不想练
No?
不想练
They killed Jory.
他们杀了乔里
My father is hurt.
我父亲也受伤了
I don't care about stupid wooden swords.
我才没心情练这傻乎乎的木剑
You are troubled.
你很心烦
Yes. Good!
没错,很好
Trouble is the perfect time for training.
心烦意乱的时候正好练习
When you are dancing in the meadow with your dolls and kittens,
跟布娃娃和小猫咪在草坪上玩过家家
this is not when fighting happens.
那种时候没有战斗
I don't like dolls and k...
我不玩布娃娃和...
You're not here.
你没仔细听
You're with your trouble.
你心里有烦恼
If you are with your trouble when fighting happens...
如果战斗开始,你还心烦意乱
More trouble for you.
那麻烦就大了
Just so.
就像现在
How can you be quick as a snake...
若你不能集中精神
...Or as quiet as a shadow...
你又怎能做到迅如蛇
...When you are somewhere else?
抑或是静如影
You are fearing for your father, hmm?
你在为你父亲担心吧
That is right.
人之常情
Do you pray to the gods? The old and the new.
你向神祈祷了吗,新神旧神都祈祷了
There is only one god
世间只有一个神
and his name is death.
名叫死亡
And there is only one thing we say to death:
面对死亡,我们只说一句话
"Not today."
时辰未到
Rakh! Rakh! Rakh haj!
(多斯拉克语)
Khalakka dothrae! Rakh! Rakh! Rakh haj!
(多斯拉克语)
Rakh! Rakh! Rakh haj! Khalakka dothrae!
(多斯拉克语)
She has to eat the whole heart?
她非得吃完整颗心吗
I hope that wasn't my horse.
但愿杀的不是我的马
She's doing well.
她表现得很好
She'll never keep it down.
她肯定会吐的
Rakh! Rakh! Rakh haj!
(多斯拉克语)
Khalakka dothrae!
(多斯拉克语)
Khalakka dothrae!
(多斯拉克语)
Tell me what she's saying.
她在说什么
"The prince is riding.
王子骑着马
I have heard the thunder of his hooves.
我听见他蹄声如雷
Swift as the wind he rides.
他的马迅疾如风
His enemies will cower before him...
他的敌人会在他面前颤抖不休
And their wives will weep tears of blood."
敌人的妻子将悲伤泣血
She's going to have a boy.
她怀的是个男孩
He won't be a real Targaryen.
他不是真正的坦格利安后裔
He won't be a true dragon.
也不是真龙传人
Vezh fin saja rhaesheseres!
(多斯拉克语)
"The stallion who mounts the world."
骑着世界的骏马
The stallion is the Khal of Khals.
这匹马是预言中卡奥中的卡奥
He shall unite the people into a single Khalasar.
他将统一多斯拉克民族,组成一个卡拉萨
All the people of the world will be his herd.
全世界的人都将成为他的子民
...Rhaesheseres!
(多斯拉克语)
Rhaesheseres!
(多斯拉克语)
Rhaego! Rhaego!
雷戈,雷戈
Rhaego! Rhaego!
雷戈,雷戈
Rhaego! Rhaego...
雷戈,雷戈
They love her.
他们喜欢她
Rhaego! Rhaego!
雷戈,雷戈
Rhaego! Rhaego...
雷戈,雷戈
She truly is a queen today.
她今天是真正的王后
Don't let them see you carrying a sword in Vaes Dothrak.
千万别让人看到你在维斯·多斯拉克带着剑
You know the law.
你清楚这里的规矩
It's not my law.
不是给我定的规矩
They don't belong to you.
它们不属于你
Whatever is hers is also mine.
她的就是我的
Once, perhaps.
也许以前是这样
If I sell one egg, I'll have enough to buy a ship.
若是卖掉一颗龙蛋,我就有钱买一艘船
Two eggs... a ship and an army.
两颗蛋,一艘船加一支军队
And you have all three. I need a large army.
但你拿了三颗,我要一支庞大的军队
I'm the last hope of a dynasty, Mormont.
我是坦格利安王朝最后的希望,莫尔蒙
The greatest dynasty this world has ever seen
自我五岁起,复兴世上最伟大王朝的
on my shoulders since I was five years old...
使命就落在了我肩上
And no one has ever given me what they gave to her in that tent.
但没人像帐篷里那些人爱戴她那样爱戴我
Never.
从来没有
Not a piece of it.
一丁点都没有
How can I carry what I need to carry without it?
没人爱戴,我又如何能担起应负的责任
Who can rule without
财富,畏惧,爱戴一样没有
wealth or fear or love?
如何统治国家
Oh, you stand there, all nobility and honor.
瞧你一身正气,高贵荣耀地站在这儿
You don't think I see you looking at my little sister, hmm?
你以为我没瞧见你看我妹妹的眼神吗
Don't think I know what you want?
你以为我不知道你想要什么
I don't care. You can have her.
我不在乎,她归你了
She can be queen of the savages
她可以做野蛮人的王后
and dine on the finest bloody horseparts,
享用血淋淋的马心美味
and you can dine on whichever parts of her you like.
而你可以享用她身上的每一寸肌肤
But let me go.
只要你放我走
You can go.
你可以走
You can't have the eggs.
不过龙蛋必须留下
You swore an oath to me.
你是我的誓言骑士
Does loyalty mean nothing to you?
忠诚对你来说一文不值吗
It means everything to me.
比我的性命还重要
And yet here you stand.
那你还在这儿挡路
And yet here I stand.
我还就在这儿挡路
Mord!
莫德
Mord!
莫德
Mord!
莫德
Mord!
莫德
Mord.
莫德
Noise again!
还要吵
About the gold... No gold!
我说的可是金子,没有金子
No gold. Listen to me!
没有金子,听我说
Listen to me.
听我说
Sometimes possession
有时候财产
is an abstract concept...
不一定看得见摸得着
when they captured me, they took my purse,
他们抓我的时候把我的钱包搜走了
but the gold is still mine.
但钱还是我的
Where?
在哪儿
Where? I don't know where,
在哪儿,我不知道在哪儿
but when they free me...
不过只要他们放了我
You want free?
你想要自由吗
Go be free.
跳下去就有
Have you ever heard the phrase
你听说过这句话吗
"Rich as a Lannister"?
跟兰尼斯特家一样有钱
Of course you have!
你肯定听说过吧
You're a smart man.
你可是聪明人
You know who the Lannisters are.
你知道兰尼斯特家是何许人也
I am a Lannister.
我也是兰尼斯特
Tyrion, son of Tywin!
泰温之子提利昂
And of course, you have also heard the phrase,
想必你也听过这句话
"A Lannister always pays his debts."
兰尼斯特有债必还
If you deliver a message from me...
只要你帮我传个口信就成
to Lady Arryn, I will be in your debt.
给艾林夫人传个口信,就算我欠你了
I will owe you gold.
我会以黄金奉还
If you deliver the message
只要你帮我传口信
and I live, which I very much intend to do.
而且我能如愿以偿活着出去
What message?
什么口信
Tell her I wish to confess my crimes.
告诉她我打算认罪
You wish to confess your crimes?
你有意公开认罪
Yes, my lady.
是的,夫人
I do, my lady.
我要认罪,夫人
The sky cells always break them.
天牢可以让任何人屈服
Speak, Imp.
你说吧,小恶魔
Meet your gods as an honest man.
天上诸神看得一清二楚,你可要说实话
Where do I begin, my lords and ladies?
该从何说起呢,诸位大人夫人
I'm a vile man,
我是卑鄙小人
I confess it.
我承认
My crimes and sins are beyond counting.
我犯下的罪过数不胜数
I have lied and cheated...
我撒过谎,骗过人
Gambled and whored.
赌过博,嫖过妓
I'm not particularly good at violence,
我并不擅长使用暴力
but I'm good at convincing others to do violence for me.
不过怂恿他人帮我施暴倒是拿手好戏
You want specifics, I suppose.
你们想听具体细节吧
When I was seven I saw a servant girl
七岁的时候,我看到一个女仆
bathing in the river.
在河中洗澡
I stole her robe.
我偷走了她的袍子
She was forced to return to the castle
她只得赤裸身子
naked and in tears.
哭着回到城堡
If I close my eyes,
每当我闭上眼睛
I can still see her tits bouncing.
她那对跳动的美乳仍历历在目
When I was 10 I stuffed my uncle's boots with goatshit.
我十岁的时候,向叔叔的靴子里塞过羊粪
When confronted with my crime, I blamed a squire.
当罪行败露后,我推给了一个侍从
Poor boy was flogged
那可怜的孩子挨了鞭子
and I escaped justice.
我则逃过了处罚
When I was 12
十二岁的时候
I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew.
我把精液射进了一锅甲鱼汤
I flogged the one-eyed snake.
我猛抽这条独眼小蛇
I skinned my sausage.
然后撸起包皮
I made the bald man cry
任秃头汉热泪喷涌
into the turtle stew,
直接灌进甲鱼汤
which I do believe my sister ate.
那锅甲鱼肯定进了我老姐的肚子
At least I hope she did.
至少我希望是她吃了
Once I brought a jackass and a honeycomb
还有一次,我带了头蠢驴和一个蜂巢
into a brothel... Silence!
进了妓院...住嘴
What happened next?
后来呢
What do you think you're doing?
你以为你在干什么
Confessing my crimes.
我在认罪啊
Lord Tyrion, you are accused
提利昂大人,你被指控
of hiring a man to slay my son Bran in his bed,
派人行刺我卧病在床的儿子布兰
and of conspiring to murder my sister's husband
以及密谋害死我妹妹的丈夫
Lord Jon Arryn, the Hand of the King.
御前首相,琼恩·艾林大人
Oh, I'm very sorry.
很抱歉
I don't know anything about all that.
我对此一无所知
You've had your little joke.
你闹也闹够了
I trust you enjoyed it.
想必你玩得很愉快
Mord, take him back to the dungeon.
莫德,带他回地牢
But this time find a smaller cell...
这次找个房间更小
With ateeper floor.
地板更斜的给他
Is this how justice
艾林谷里
is done in the Vale?
到底还有没有天理
You accuse me of crimes,
你控告
I deny them, so you throw me into a cell
我否认,你就把我扔进牢房
to freeze and starve?
挨饿受冻
Where is the King's justice?
国王的正义到哪里去了
I am accused and demand a trial!
有人告我,那好,我要求公平审判
If you're tried and found guilty,
要是审判结果证明你的确有罪
then by the King's own laws you will pay with your life.
那么依照国王的律法,你只有死路一条
I understand the law.
我懂国王的律法
We have no executioner in the Eyrie.
在鹰巢城里可没有刽子手
Life is more elegant here.
我们没那么粗俗
Open the Moon Door.
打开月门
You want a trial, my Lord Lannister.
兰尼斯特大人,您要审判
Very well.
非常好
My son will listen to whatever you have to say,
你想说什么,我儿子都会倾听
and you will hear his judgment.
接着你将接受他的判决
Then you will leave...
然后,你要么走大门
by one door or the other.
不然就从这个门出去
No need to bother Lord Robin.
无需惊动罗宾大人
I demand a trial by combat.
我要求比武审判
You have that right.
你当然有这个权利
My lady, I beg the honor.
夫人,请赐我这份荣幸
Let me be your champion.
求您恩准我为您而战
The honor should be mine.
这份荣幸应该归我所有
For the love I bore your lord husband,
看在我对您夫君敬爱有加的份上
let me avenge his death.
让我替他报仇吧
I'll fight for you, my lady. It'll be my honor.
让我为您而战,夫人,这是我的荣幸
The honor should be mine. Make the bad man fly!
这份荣幸应该属于我,我要这个坏蛋飞
Ser Vardis...
瓦狄斯爵士
You're quiet.
你沉默不言
Don't you want to avenge my husband?
难道你不想替我的丈夫报仇吗
With all my heart, my lady.
迫切之至,夫人
But the Imp is half my size.
但小恶魔只有我一半高
It would be shameful to slaughter such a man and call it justice.
宰杀这种人还叫主持正义,那太可耻了
Agreed.
我同意
You demanded a trial by combat.
要求比武裁判的人是你
Now I demand a champion. I have that right, same as you.
这会儿我要像你一样,找个代理骑士
My lady,
夫人
I will gladly fight the Imp's champion for you.
我很乐意替您迎战小恶魔的代理骑士
I wouldn't be too glad, Ser.
是我就不这么急着表态哟,爵士
I name my brother Jaime Lannister.
我指定我老哥詹姆·兰尼斯特
The Kingslayer is hundreds of miles from here.
弑君者离此有几百里地
Send a raven for him. I'm happy to wait.
派只鸟把他找来,我很乐意等他
The trial will be today.
你今天就要接受审判
Do I have a volunteer?
有人愿意为我出战吗
Anyone?
有没有人
Anyone?
到底有没有人
I think we can assume that no one is willing...
我们可以认定没人愿意...
I'll stand for the dwarf.
我帮侏儒上场吧
More wine, your grace?
还要酒吗,陛下
What was I saying? Simpler time.
我刚说什么来着,简单的年月
It was! It was. You're too young to remember.
正是,正是,你太小,根本不记得
Wasn't it simpler, Selmy?
当时爽快多了吧,赛尔弥
It was, your grace. The enemy was right there in the open,
回陛下,的确如此,敌人就在明处
vicious as you like, all but sending you a bloody invitation.
恶狠狠的,不玩阴招,直接下战书
Nothing like today.
根本不像现在
It sounds exhilarating. Exhilarating, yes.
听起来很过瘾啊,过瘾,没错
Not as exhilarating as those balls and masquerades you like to throw.
哪里比得上你搞的舞会和化装舞会过瘾
You ever fuck a Riverlands girl?
你上过河间的姑娘吗
Once. I think.
好像有过一次
You think? I think you'd remember.
好像,这种事怎么会忘
Back in our day,
我们那时候
you weren't a real man until you'd fucked one girl from each of
没把七国外加河间的姑娘全尝过一遍
the Seven Kingdoms and the Riverlands.
都不算是男人
We used to call it "Making the eight."
我们那时候管这叫做"凑八"
Those were some lucky girls.
那些女孩可真幸运
You ever make the eight, Barristan?
你凑过八吗,巴利斯坦
I don't believe so, your grace.
应该没有吧,陛下
Those were the days.
那些日子一去不复返啊
Which days, exactly?
到底是哪些日子
The ones where half of Westeros
是维斯特洛人自相残杀
fought the other half and millions died?
几百万人丢掉性命的日子吗
Or before that, when the Mad King slaughtered women and babies
还是在那之前,疯王屠杀妇孺
because the voices in his head told him they deserved it?
就因为脑海中有个声音告诉他,他们活该
Or way before that,
还是更久远的时候
when dragons burned whole cities to the ground?
那些巨龙喷吐烈焰,将城镇夷为平地的日子
Easy, boy.
冷静点,小子
You might be my brother, but you're speaking to the king.
你是我老弟没错,但你现在是跟国王讲话
I suppose it was all rather heroic...
真有英雄气概啊
if you were drunk enough and had some poor Riverlands whore
喝得烂醉如泥,然后找个可怜的河间妓女
to shove your prick inside and make the eight.
在她体内倒腾几下,完成凑八的壮举
More wine, your grace?
还要酒吗,陛下
They burned most everything in the Riverlands:
他们几乎烧毁了河间地的一切
Our fields; our granaries;
我们的农田,谷物
Our homes.
我们的家园
They took our women, then they took 'em again.
他们一遍又一遍地强奸妇女
When they was done, they butchered them
待到发泄够了,就杀了她们
as if they was animals.
就跟宰牲口一样
They covered our children
他们在孩子身上
in pitch
涂满树脂
and lit them on fire.
再点燃
Brigands, most likely.
极有可能是土匪
They weren't thieves.
他们不是强盗
They didn't steal nothing.
什么东西也没抢
They even left something behind, your grace.
反倒留下了一些东西,陛下
It's the king's hand you're addressing, not the king.
你在跟御前首相说话,不是国王
The king is hunting.
国王去打猎了
Fish. The sigil of House Tully.
鱼,徒利家族的纹章
Isn't that your wife's house... Tully, my lord Hand?
徒利不是您夫人的本家吗,首相大人
These men, were they flying a sigil?
这些人有没有亮出家徽
A banner? None, your...
旗帜,没有,陛...
Hand.
首相大人
The one who was leading them...
只是那领头的家伙
taller by a foot than any man I've ever met,
比我见过的任何人都要高一英尺
saw him cut the blacksmith in two,
我亲眼见他将铁匠劈成两半
saw him take the head off a horse
还看到他利剑一挥
with a single swing of his sword.
就砍掉一匹马的头
That sounds like someone we know.
这人好像我们认识
The Mountain.
是魔山
You're describing Ser Gregor Clegane.
你说的是格雷果·克里冈爵士
Why should Ser Gregor turn brigand?
格雷果爵士怎么成了强盗
The man is an anointed knight.
此人是抹过圣油的骑士啊
I've heard him called Tywin Lannister's mad dog.
听闻他是泰温·兰尼斯特的疯狗
I'm sure you have as well.
相信你也听说了
Can you think of any reason
你知道兰尼斯特家
the Lannisters might possibly have
为什么对您夫人
for being angry with your wife?
有这么大怨气吗
If the Lannisters were to order attacks on villages
如果真是兰尼斯特下令袭击村庄
under the king's protection,
无视国王的律法
It would be... That would be almost as brazen
这样就...那样就如同
as attacking the Hand of the King in the streets of the capital.
在都城大街袭击御前首相一样厚颜无耻
Well...
这个嘛
I cannot give you back your homes
我无法归还你们的家园
or restore your dead to life,
更不能将死者复生
but perhaps I can give you justice
但或许我能以我们的国王劳勃之名
in the name of our king, Robert.
还你们一个迟来的公道
Lord Beric Dondarrion.
贝里·唐德利恩大人
You shall have the command. Assemble 100 men
此次任务交给您,率一百名骑兵
and ride to ser gregor's keep. As you command.
前往格雷果爵士的城堡,悉听尊命
In the name of Robert of the house Baratheon,
以安达尔人,洛伊拿人和先民的国王
the first of his name,
七国的统治者
king of the Andals and the first men, lord of the Seven Kingdoms
暨全境守护者,拜拉席恩家族的
and protector of the realm,
劳勃一世之名
I charge you to bring the King's justice
我命你依照国王律法
to the false knight Gregor Clegane
制裁虚伪的骑士格雷果·克里冈
and all those who shared in his crimes.
以及所有与他合谋的共犯
I denounce him and attaint him.
我谴责并剥夺他的特权
I strip him of all ranks and titles,
褫夺其一切官阶与职衔
of all lands and holdings,
收回其一切封地和房产
and sentence him to death. My lord...
并明令处之以死刑,大人
This... this is a drastic action.
如此裁决有过激之嫌
It would be better to wait for king Robert's return.
最好等劳勃国王回来再行商议
Grand maester Pycelle. My lord.
派席尔大学士,大人
Send a raven to Casterly Rock.
派一只信鸦去凯岩城
Inform Tywin Lannister that he has been summoned to court
知会泰温·兰尼斯特速速入朝
to answer for the crimes of his bannermen.
为其部下的暴行承担罪责
He will arrive within the fortnight
并要求他必须在两周内抵达
or be branded an enemy of the crown
否则便以犯上作乱以及
and a traitor to the realm.
叛国之罪名全境通缉
a bold move, my lord, and admirable.
您敢走这步棋,大人,实令我敬佩
But is it wise to yank the lion's tail?
但常言道,狮子尾巴拉不得
Tywin Lannister is the richest man in all the Seven Kingdoms.
泰温·兰尼斯特可是七国境内最富有的人
Gold wins wars, not soldiers.
打仗靠的是财力而非勇武
Then how come Robert is king
那为何称王的是劳勃
and not Tywin Lannister?
而不是泰温·兰尼斯特
Fight!
开打
Hold!
稳住
Attack attack! Come on, ser Vardis!
进攻,进攻,上啊,瓦狄斯爵士
Attack!
进攻
Stand and fight, coward!
胆小鬼,有种就光明正大地打
Yes!
好样的
Enough, ser Vardis! Finish him.
打够了,瓦狄斯爵士,快收拾他
What are you doing? Get up!
你在干什么,起来啊
Get up, get up, get up!
起来,起来,起来
Raise your sword. Raise it!
举起你的剑,举起来
Get up, man!
起来啊,伙计
On your feet! Get up!
站起来,起来
Get up and fight, Ser vardis!
瓦狄斯爵士,起来继续战斗
No! Have mercy!
不要,手下留情
Is it over?
结束了吗
You don't fight with honor!
你的胜利毫无荣誉可言
No.
没错
He did.
他很有荣誉
Can I make the little man fly now?
现在我可以让那个小坏蛋飞了吗
Not this little man.
飞的不会是我这个小坏蛋
This little man is going home.
这个小坏蛋要回家啦
I believe you have something of mine.
我有东西还在你那里
A lannister always pays his debts.
兰尼斯特有债必还
You wear your hair like a real southern lady now.
你现在像南方的小姐一样挽头发了
Well, why shouldn't I? We're in the south.
有何不妥,我们就是在南方
It's important to remember where you come from.
人要记得自己是从哪儿来的
I'm not sure your mother would like these new styles.
我想你母亲不会喜欢这些新发型
My mother isn't from the north.
我母亲又不是北方人
I'm aware of that.
这个我清楚
Why do you care?
这与你何干
Do you even have hair under there?
你头巾下都不一定有头发呢
Yes. I have hair.
我当然有头发
I've never seen it.
我从来没见过
Would you like to?
你想看吗
No.
算了
Where are you from anyway? The north or the south?
话说你是哪里人,北方还是南方
I come from a very small village in...
我出生在一个非常小的村庄,它在...
Oh, wait.
等等
I just realized I don't care.
我才发现我对此毫不关心
Sansa. Septa.
珊莎,修女
Now you are being rude.
你越来越无礼了
My prince.
王子殿下
My prince.
王子殿下
My lady.
我的小姐
I fear I have behaved monstrously
我担心近来言行粗鲁,有所冒犯
the past few weeks.
特来向你道歉
With your permission?
我能帮你戴上吗
It's beautiful,
真美
like the one your mother wears.
跟你母亲戴的一样
You'll be queen someday.
你是未来的王后
It's only fitting you should look the part.
有王后的仪容是理所当然
Will you forgive me for my rudeness?
你能原谅我的无礼吗
There's nothing to forgive.
没什么需要原谅的
You're my lady.
你是我的未婚妻
One day we'll be married in the throne room.
将来我们要在王座厅里完婚
Lords and ladies from all over the seven kingdoms will come,
七大王国的领主和夫人都将前来
from the Last Hearth in the north
从北边的最后壁炉城
to the Salt Shore in the south,
到南边的盐海岸
and you will be queen over all of them.
而你贵为王后,接受所有人的膜拜
I'll never disrespect you again.
我保证不再有失礼的言行
I'll never be cruel to you again.
绝不再对你残忍
Do you understand me?
你明白我的心意吗
You're my lady now,
你是我的爱人
from this day
从今日起
until my last day.
直到我死去
Stop.
停下
Stop! Whoa.
停下,吁
What are you doing? Going to king's landing.
你这是干什么,去君临
In a turnip cart?
就坐在这一车萝卜上
I'll find a ship heading south in White Harbor.
我到白港后再乘船南下
And you can afford that?
你付得起路费吗
Some of my friends are more generous than others.
我有些朋友比起某人来可慷慨多了
There's a thousand girls like you in King's Landing.
君临城里你这种货色成千上万
So I'll have lots of company.
那我就不会孤单寂寞啦
Yes, you'll be very popular...
没错,你起先会很受欢迎
until some fat lord comes to visit
等那些大人找上你,那就有好戏了
with a big belly and a little prick
个个脑满肠肥,鸡巴又小
and he can't get it up
不能勃起就拿你出气
so he knocks all your teeth out.
揍得你满地找牙
And what will happen to me if I stay here?
可我留在这里又有什么出路呢
Will I become Lady Greyjoy,
还能成为葛雷乔伊夫人
mistress of the Iron Islands?
当上铁群岛的女主人不成
Don't be a fool.
别瞎扯了
I hear Jaime Lannister attacked Lord Stark
我听说詹姆·兰尼斯特
in the streets of King's Landing.
在君临大街上袭击了史塔克大人
Every man for a hundred miles will be marching off to war soon
方圆几百里的壮丁都要上战场
and most of them will never come back.
大部分人恐怕都有去无回
There's nothing left for me here.
留在这儿没前途
Let's go, Stefon.
走吧,史蒂芬
Giddyap.
Let me see it one more time!
再让我看最后一眼
See what?
看什么
I'm going to miss you.
我会想你的
I know.
我知道
I'm sending you both back to Winterfell.
我准备送你们回临冬城
What?! Listen...
什么,听我说...
What about Joffrey?
那乔佛里怎么办
Are you dying because of your leg?
你是不是因为腿伤活不久了
Is that why you're sending us home?
所以要送我们回家
What? No.
哪里的话,不是
Please, father. Please don't.
父亲,不要,求你了
You can't. I've got my lessons with Syrio.
不行,我还要跟西利欧上课
I'm finally getting good.
我现在终于开窍了
This isn't a punishment.
父亲不是要惩罚你们
I want you back in Winterfell for your own safety.
我是考虑到你们的安危才希望你们回临冬城
Can we take Syrio back with us?
我们可以带西利欧一起走吗
Who cares about your stupid dancing teacher? I can't go.
谁理你的笨舞蹈老师啊,我不能走
I'm supposed to marry Prince Joffrey.
我还要嫁给乔佛里王子呢
I love him and I'm meant to be his queen
我爱他,我想做他的王后
and have his babies.
为他生孩子
Seven hells.
七层地狱啊
When you're old enough,
等你长大了
I'll make you a match with someone who's worthy of you,
我会帮你找个最配得上你的贵族
someone who's brave and gentle and strong...
既勇敢又温柔又强壮
I don't want someone brave and gentle and strong. I want him!
我才不要什么勇敢温柔强壮的人,我只要他
He'll be the greatest king that ever was, a golden lion,
他会成为史上最伟大的国王,金色的雄狮
and I'll give him sons with beautiful blond hair.
我要为他生一群金发飘飘的王子
The lion's not a sigil, idiot.
傻瓜,他的家徽又不是狮子
He's a stag, like his father.
他随他爹,是宝冠雄鹿
He is not.
才不是呢
He's nothing like that old drunk king.
他一点儿都不像那酒鬼国王
Go on, girls. Get your septa and start packing your things.
姑娘们,去找修女,然后收拾行李
Wait! Come on.
等等,走吧
But it's not fair!
这太不公平了
"Lord Orys Baratheon, black of hair."
亚历斯·拜拉席恩爵士,黑发
"Axel Baratheon, black of hair."
亚赛尔·拜拉席恩,黑发
"Lyonel Baratheon, black of hair."
莱昂诺·拜拉席恩,黑发
"Steffon Baratheon, black of hair."
史蒂芬·拜拉席恩,黑发
"Robert Baratheon, black of hair."
劳勃·拜拉席恩,黑发
"Joffrey Baratheon...
乔佛里·拜拉席恩
Golden-haired."
金发
Daenerys!
丹妮莉丝
Where's my sister?
我家老妹在哪儿啊
Stop him.
拦住他
Where is she?
她在哪儿啊
Where is she? I'm here for the feast.
她在哪儿,老子来参加她的喜宴啦
The whore's feast? Come.
这不是那荡妇的宴席吗,过来
Get your hands off me!
把你的脏手拿开
No one touches the dragon!
谁也不准碰真龙
Khal rhae mhar!
多斯拉克语
Me ifa!
多斯拉克语
Khal drogo!
卓戈卡奥
I'm here for the feast.
我是来参加晚宴的
Nevakhi vekha ha maan.
多斯拉克语
Khal drogo says there is a place for you.
卓戈卡奥说有你的席位
Back there.
在那里
That is no place for a king.
那不是给国王坐的地方
You are no king.
你又不是国王
Keep away from me!
滚远点
Viserys, please.
韦赛里斯,别这样
There she is.
原来她在这儿
Put the sword down.
把剑放下
They'll kill us all.
他们会杀了我们
They can't kill us.
他们奈何不了我们
They can't shed blood in their sacred city.
他们不能在圣城里杀人流血
But I can.
但我能
I want what I came for.
我只要属于我的东西
I want the crown he promised me.
我只要他答应我的那顶王冠
He bought you.
他买了你
But he never paid for you.
却没有付钱
Tell him I want what was bargained for
跟他讲,要遵守约定
or I'm taking you back.
不然我就收回你
He can keep the baby.
他的种可以留下
I'll cut it out and leave it for him.
我会把那野种挖出来留给他
Anha vazhak maan rek me zala.
(多斯拉克语)
Anha vazhak maan firikhnharen hoshora
(多斯拉克语)
Ma mahrazhi aqovi affin mori atihi mae!
(多斯拉克语)
What's he saying?
他说什么
He says yes.
他同意了
You shall have a golden crown...
你将会拥有一顶精美绝伦
that men shall tremble to behold.
任谁看了都会颤抖的黄金王冠
That was all I wanted.
我要的就只是这个
What-what was promised.
他答应要给我的
Qora mae.
(多斯拉克语)
No!
不要
No! You cannot touch me.
不,你们不准碰我
I am the dragon. I am the dragon!
我是真龙,真龙
I want my crown! Ahh!
我要我的王冠
Aammeni haz jolin!
(多斯拉克语)
Look away, Khaleesi. No.
卡丽熙,请您转过头,不
No, Dany.
不要,丹妮
Dany, tell them.
丹妮,告诉他们
Make them!
让他们住手
Dany, make them...
丹妮,让他们...
No, you can't!
不,不要
Just...please!
求你了
Dany, please!
丹妮,求你了
A crown for a king.
给国王戴的王冠
Khaleesi?
卡丽熙
He was no dragon.
他不是真龙
Fire cannot kill a dragon.
真龙不怕火

重点单词   查看全部解释    
bore [bɔ:]

想一想再看

vt. 使厌烦
n. 讨厌的人,麻烦事

 
confess [kən'fes]

想一想再看

v. 承认,告白,忏悔

联想记忆
inform [in'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

v. 通知,告诉,向 ... 报告,告发

联想记忆
vicious ['viʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 恶毒的,恶意的,凶残的,剧烈的,严重的

联想记忆
banner ['bænə]

想一想再看

n. 旗帜,横幅,大标题
adj. 特别好的,

 
coward ['kauəd]

想一想再看

n. 懦夫
adj. 胆小的
Cow

联想记忆
herd [hə:d]

想一想再看

n. 兽群,人群,牧人
vt. 群集,使 ..

 
denounce [di'nauns]

想一想再看

v. 告发,公然抨击

联想记忆
meadow ['medəu]

想一想再看

n. 草地,牧场

 
admirable ['ædmərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 令人钦佩的,令人赞赏的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。