手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《权力的游戏》 > 美剧《权力的游戏》第一季 > 正文

权利的游戏第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第7集 七国所有姑娘的梦中情人

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Summoned to court to answer for the crime of your bannerman,

应诏入朝,为你的部属魔山格雷果·克里冈
Gregor Clegane, The Mountain.
所犯暴行承担罪责
Arrive within a fortnight or be branded an enemy of the crown.
限期两周内抵达,否则将被视为叛国
Poor Ned Stark. Brave man, terrible judgement.
可怜的奈德·史塔克,勇武有余智谋不足
Attacking him was stupid.
袭击他是愚蠢之举
Lannisters
兰尼斯特家
don't act like fools.
不可有愚行
Are you gonna say something clever?
你有什么漂亮话要说
Go on, say something clever.
说吧,说出来
Catelyn Stark took my brother.
凯特琳·史塔克捉了我弟弟
Why is he still alive?
他为什么还活着
Tyrion?
提利昂吗
Ned Stark.
奈德·史塔克
One of our men interfered...
一个手下突然插手
speared him through the leg, before I could finish him.
在他腿上刺了一矛,我没来得及结果他
Why is he still alive?
他为什么还活着
It wouldn't have been clean.
那样杀他,胜之不武
Clean?
胜之不武
You spend too much time
你过于在意
worrying about what other people think of you.
别人对你的看法
I could care less what what anyone thinks of me.
我才不在意任何人的看法
That's what you want people to think of you.
这正是你希望留给他们的印象
It's the truth.
这是事实
When you hear them whispering "Kingslayer"
那你听到他们背后叫你"弑君者"
behind your back, doesn't it bother you?
也不会觉得困扰吗
Of course it bothers me.
我当然会困扰
The lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.
狮子才不会在意绵羊的想法
I suppose I should be grateful
看来我该感到庆幸
that your varity got in the way of your reckelessnes.
你的虚荣中止了这种鲁莽的行为
I'm giving you half of our forces, 30000 men.
我给你半数兵力,三万人由你统领
You will bring that to Catelyn Stark girlhood home,
然后我们去凯特琳·史塔克的娘家作客
and remind her that Lannisters pay their debts.
以此提醒她,兰尼斯特有债必还
I didn't realize you place such a high value on my brother's life.
没料到您如此在意我弟弟的性命
He's a Lannister.
他是兰尼斯特家的人
He might be the lowest of the Lannister, but he's one of us.
或许是最卑微的一个,但仍然是家里的成员
And every day that he remain a prisoner
他被俘的日子越长
the less our name command respect.
我们家族的震慑力受损就越严重
So the lion does concern himself with the opinions of...
这么说狮子还是会在意绵羊的想法...
No, it's not an opinion. It's a fact.
不,这不是想法,这是事实
If another house can seize one of our own
如果别的家族可以任意扣押
and hold him captive with impunity...
俘虏我们的家人,而不受惩罚
we are no longer house to be feared.
我们家族将不再受人敬畏
Your mother's dead.
你母亲死了
Before long I'll be dead.
我早晚也会死
and you...
还有你
and your brother...
你弟弟
and your sister and all of her children...
你姐姐和她所有的孩子
All of us dead, all of us rotting in the ground.
当我们都已死去,在地下腐坏
Is the family name that lives on.
传承下去的,只有我们的姓氏
It's all that lives on.
只有家族永远延续
Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family.
不是个人的成就,也不是荣誉,只有家族
Do you understand?
懂了吗
You're blessed with abilities that few men possess.
上天赐予你无人可及的优势
You are blessed to belong to
你有幸生在
the most powerful family in the kingdoms.
海内最有权势的家族
And you are still blessed with youth.
正处于美好的青春年华
And what have you done with these blessings, huh?
而你又是怎样挥霍上天的赐福的呢
You've served as a glorified bodyguard for two kings--
为前后两朝国王担任高级护卫
One a madman, the other a drunk.
一个是疯子,一个是酒鬼
The future of our family
我们家族的兴衰
will be determined in these next few months.
全在此后数月如何运筹
We could established a dinasty
我们可以建立自己的王朝
that will last a thousand years.
传承千年不朽
Or we could collapse into nothing as, the Targaryens did.
或者落到坦格利安家族的下场,灰飞烟灭
I need you to become the man you were always meant to be.
我需要你成长起来,不负家族的厚望
Not next year, not tomorrow.
不是明年,不是明天
Now.
而是现在
You're in pain.
你很痛苦
I've had worse, my lady.
这只算小伤,陛下
Perhaps it's time to go home.
或许你该回家了
The south doesn't seem to agree with you.
南方看起来不适合你
I knwo the truth Jon Arryn died for.
我知道琼恩·艾林是为什么死的
Do you, Lord Stark?
是吗,史塔克大人
Is that why you called me here, to pose me riddles?
您就为这把我叫来,跟我猜谜语
Has he done this before?
他以前打过你吗
Jaime would have killed him.
他敢,詹姆会杀了他
My brother is worth a thousand of your friend.
我弟弟胜过你朋友一百倍
Your brother...
你弟弟
or your lover?
还是你情人
The Targaryens wed brothers and sisters for 300 years
坦格利安家三百年来都是兄妹通婚
to keep bloodlines pure.
以保持血统纯正
Jaime and I are more than brother and sister.
詹姆和我不只是姐弟
We shared a womb.
我们共享同一子宫
We came into this world together. We belong together.
一同来到人世,我们属于彼此
My son saw you with him.
我儿子看见你们在一起
Do you love your children? With all my heart.
你很爱你的孩子吗,全心全意
No more than I love mine.
我对孩子的爱只多不少
And they're all Jaime's.
他们都是詹姆的孩子
Thank the Gods.
感谢诸神
In the rare event that Robert leaves his whores
要是劳勃稍微远离他那些婊子
for long enough to stumble drunk into my bed,
喝完酒还能爬到我床上
I finish him off in other ways.
我也有其他方法满足他
In the morning, he doesn't remember.
反正隔天他就忘得一干二净
You've always hated him.
你一直恨着他
Hated him?
恨他
I worshipped him.
我崇拜过他
Every girl in the Seven Kingdoms dreamed of him
他是当时七国所有姑娘的梦中情人
but he was mine by oath.
却只属于我一个人
And when I finally saw him on our wedding day in the Sept of Baelor
婚礼当天,在圣贝勒大教堂看到他蓄着黑须
lean and fierce and black-bearded,
精壮勇武的模样
it was the happiest moment of my life.
是我一生中最幸福的时刻
Then that night he crawled on top of me, stinking of wine
当晚他压在我身上,浑身酒臭
and did what he did-- what little he could do--
有心无力地折腾那事儿
and whispered in my ear "Lyanna".
在我耳边念着"莱安娜"
Your sister was a corpse and I was a living girl
你妹妹尸骨已寒,而我正软玉温香
and he loved her more than me.
他却爱她不爱我
When the king returns from his hunts, I'll tell him the truth.
等国王打猎归来,我会把事情对他讲明
You must be gone by then-- you and your children.
在这之前你一定得走,带着孩子一起
I will not have their blood on my hands.
我不愿双手沾染孩童的血
Go as far away as you can,
走得越远越好
with as many men as you can.
尽可能多带人
Because wherever you go,
因为即便你逃到天涯海角
Robert's wrath will follow you.
劳勃的怒火都会尾随而至
And what of my wrath, Lord Stark?
那我的怒火又怎么办,史塔克大人
You should have taken the realm for yourself.
你本该自己称王,夺取天下
Jaime told me about the day King's Landing fell.
詹姆跟我说过,君临城陷那天
He was sitting in the Iron Throne and you made him give it up.
你发现他坐在铁王座上,便要求他交出王位
All you needed to do was climb the steps yourself.
你只需爬上阶梯,坐上王位
Such a sad mistake.
可悲啊,可悲的错误
I've made many mistakes in my life,
我这辈子犯过许多错误
but that wasn't one of them.
然而这却不是其中之一
Oh, but it was.
这当然是
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.
权力的游戏之中,不当赢家就只有死路一条
There is no middle ground.
没有中间地带
No, No, No, No.
不对不对
Is that what they teach you up in the North?
他们在北方就是这么教你的吗
And you, wherever you're from.
还有你,不管你是从哪儿来的
Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?
知不知道你的叫声有多荒唐
Either of you understand a thing that I'm saying?
有谁明白我话里的意思
Yes, my lord.
明白,大人
Lets start over. Shall we?
再来一遍,好吗
You be the man, and you be the woman.
你当男,你当女
Well, go ahead.
开始吧
Slowly.
慢点儿
You're not fooling them, they just paid you,
别当客人是傻瓜,他们付钱办事
they know what you are.
清楚你们是什么货色
They know its all just an act.
他们知道一切只是逢场作戏
Your job is to make them forget what they know.
你们的任务就是让他们忘记这些
And that takes time.
那需要时间
You need to...
你们需要
Ease into it.
慢慢入戏
Go ahead.
继续
Ease into it.
慢慢入戏
He's winding you over in spite of yourself.
他撩起了你的欲火,而非你装模作样
You're starting to like this.
你表现得很享受
He wants to believe you.
他想要相信你
He's enjoyed his cock since he was old enough
他从懂得自娱自乐时开始
to play with it, shouldn't you?
就挺享受这命根子,你也要喜欢才对
He knows he's better than other men.
他自信比别人厉害
He's always known it deep down inside now he has proof.
他心里一直都知道,现在他有了证据
He's so good.
他太棒了
He's reaching something deep inside of you
直抵你的花心
that no one even knew was there.
从来没有人能够触及的深处
Overcoming your very nature.
让你情难自禁
Why don't you join us, my lord?
为什么不加入我们,大人
I'm saving myself for another.
我要留着奉献给另一个女人
What she doesn't know won't hurt her.
只要她不知道,就不会受到伤害
A stupid saying.
愚蠢的说法
What we don't know is usually what get us killed.
无知往往招来杀身之祸
She must be very beautiful.
她一定是个大美人
No, not really. Impeccable bloodlines though.
倒也不是,但血统绝对纯正
I do believe my lord's in love.
看来我家大人心有所属
For many years. Most of my life really.
好多年了,可以说大半辈子吧
Play with her ass.
玩她的后庭
And she loved me too.
她当年也爱我
I was her little confidant.
我是她的小小知己
Her plaything. She could tell me anything, anything at all.
玩伴,她对我畅所欲言,无话不谈
She told me about all the horses that she liked.
她告诉我喜欢哪些马驹
The castle that she want to live in.
憧憬什么样的城堡
And the man that she wanted to marry.
还有梦想嫁给的白马王子
A northener.
一个北方佬
With a jaw like an anvil.
下巴活像块铁砧
So I challenged him to a duel.
于是我找他决斗
I mean, why not? I'd read all the stories.
为什么不呢,这样的故事我读过不少
The little hero always beats the big villain in all the stories.
故事的结局都是小英雄战胜了大恶棍
In the end, she wouldn't even let him kill me.
最后,她还求那男人不要杀我
"He's just a boy", she said.
"他还是个孩子"她哀求道
"Please don't hurt him".
"请不要伤害他"
So he gave me a nice little scar
所以他送我一道别致的伤疤
to remember him by and off they went.
留作纪念,然后带她走了
Is she still married to him? Oh, no.
她后来嫁给那人了吗,没有
He got himself killed before the wedding.
他在婚礼前就丧命了
And she ended up with his brother,
她最后嫁给了他弟弟
an even more impressive specimen.
这人比他兄长犹有过之
She loves him, I'm afraid.
她好像真的爱上他了
And why wouldn't she, I mean?
反过来想,有什么理由不爱呢
Who could compare to him, he just so...
谁能和他相提并论,他那么...
Good.
Do you know what I learned, losing that duel?
你知道我从决斗的失败中学到了什么
I learned that I'll never win.
我明白我永远不可能赢
Not that way. That's their game.
按照那种方式,那是他们的游戏
Their rules.
他们的规则
I'm not going to fight them.
我不会再跟他们正面交锋了
I'm going to fuck them.
我要从后门操死他们
That's what I know, that's what I am.
这才是我的本事,我的本色
And only by admitting what we are can we get what we want.
人只有接受自己的角色,才能如愿以偿
And what do you want?
您想要什么
Oh, everything, my dear.
一切,亲爱的
Everything there is.
所有的一切
Now wash yourself, both of you are working tonight.
去梳洗一下,你俩今晚都要接客
You're very lucky girl, do you know that?
你是个幸运的姑娘,知道吗
Where I come from we don't show mercy to criminals.
在我的家乡,人们从不饶恕罪犯
Where I come from, if someone like you attacked a little lord.
在我家乡,要是有人胆敢袭击少主
At low tide we'd lay you on your back on the beach,
会在退潮时被押到海滩,仰面朝天
your hands and feet chained to four stakes.
手脚分别用锁链绑在四根木桩上
Sea will coming closer and closer.
等着涨潮的海水越来越近
You'd see death creeping toward you a few inches at a time.
你会亲眼看着死亡向你爬来,一寸寸逼近
Where is it you come from?
你是哪儿来的
The Iron Islands.
铁群岛
They far away?
离这儿远吗
You've never heard of the Iron Islands?
你居然没听说过铁群岛
Trust me, you've never heard where I'm from neither.
相信我,你铁定也没听过我的家乡
Trust me, my lord.
你要尊称我为大人
You're not living in the wilderness anymore.
这里不是未开化的蛮荒之地
In civilised lands,
而是文明的国度
you refer to your betters by their proper titles.
你提到贵族时要注意称呼
And what's that?
你刚才说的是啥
Lord.
大人
Why?
为什么
Why?
为什么
What do you mean "Why"?
什么"为什么"
My father is Balon Greyjoy, lord of the Iron Islands.
我父亲是铁群岛的巴隆·葛雷乔伊大王
What's that got to do with you?
跟你有啥关系
Your father's lord, how can you be lord too?
你父亲是大王,你怎么会也是大王啊
I will be lord after my father...
我会继承父亲的位置
So you're not lord now.
那你现在还不是大王呗
No, you...
不,你...
You having a go at me?
你耍我呢
Is that it?
是这样吗
Just don't understand how you southerner do things.
只是不理解你们南方佬怎么处事
I'm not a southerner.
我才不是南方佬
You're from south of The Wall.
你来自长城以南
That make you southerner to me.
在我眼里就是南方佬
You're an impudent little wench, aren't you?
你真是个放肆无礼的小村妇啊
Couldn't say, my lord. Didn't know what impunent means.
说不上来,大人,我不懂放肆无礼的意思
Impudent. It means rude.
放肆无礼就是粗鲁
Disrespectful.
失礼的意思
Do you want to lose that chain?
你想不想解开链条
Theon Greyjoy!
席恩·葛雷乔伊
The lady is our guest.
这位女士是我们的客人
I thought she was our prisoner.
我本以为她是个囚犯呢
Are the two mutually exclusive in your experience?
依你之见,两者矛盾吗
Chances are I won't be nearby the next time that happens.
下次再有这种事,我就不一定在跟前了
I'm used to worst than him.
更坏的男人我都应付过
I'm used to men tha who could chew that boy up.
那些家伙可以把这小子生吞活剥
And pick their teeth with his bones.
拿他的骨头剔牙
Why did you come here?
你为何来此
Didn't mean to come here.
压根儿没想来这儿
Meant to get much further south than this.
本打算逃到比这更远的南方
As far south as south goes.
有多远咱就跑多远
Before the long night comes.
要赶在长夜降临之前
Why?
这是为何
What are you afraid of?
你在恐惧什么
There's things that sleep in the day and hunt at night.
那些昼伏夜出的家伙
owls and shadowcats and...
猫头鹰和影子山猫
I'm not talking about owls and shadowcats.
我说的不是猫头鹰和影子山猫
The things you speak of
你所言之物
they've been gone for thousands of years.
已经消失上千年了
They weren't gone, old man.
它们从未消失,老头
They was sleeping.
只是在沉睡
And they ain't sleeping no more.
而如今它们已苏醒
I miss girls.
我想女人了
Not even talking to them, I never talked to them.
不需要讲话啦,反正我从来没跟她们讲过话
Just looking at them,
能看到她们就好
Hearing them giggle.
听她们咯咯地笑
Don't you miss girls?
你一点都不想女人吗
Riders!
有骑兵
The horn. We have to blow the horn.
号角,快吹响号角
Why is he alone?
为什么只有一个
One blast for a ranger returning;
一声号角代表兄弟归来
two for wildlings;
两声代表野人入侵
three for... There's no rider.
三声...没有骑手
That's my uncle benjen's horse.
那是我叔叔班扬的坐骑
Where's my uncle?
我叔叔在哪儿
Ned!
奈德
It's Robert...
劳勃他...
We were hunting... a boar...
我们当时在狩猎,那头野猪...
I should have spent more time with you,
我应该多花些时间陪陪你
shown you how to be a man.
把你培养成真正的男人
I was never meant to be a father.
我从来就不是做父亲的料
Go on...
出去吧
You don't want to see this.
你没必要看到这一幕
My fault...
是我的错
Too much wine.
喝了太多酒
Missed my thrust.
那一枪没刺中它
Stinks.
臭死了
It stinks like death.
这是死亡的恶臭
Don't think I can't smell it.
别以为我闻不出来
I paid the bastard back, Ned.
我没让那混蛋好过,奈德
I drove my knife right through his brain.
我一刀捅烂了它的脑子
You ask them if I didn't. Ask them!
不信可以问他们,快问哪
I want the funeral feast to be the biggest the kingdoms ever saw.
我的葬礼晚宴要史无前例的隆重
And I want everyone to taste the boar that got me.
要让所有人都尝尝这头害死我的野猪
Now leave us, the lot of you I need to talk to Ned.
你们现在都退下,我要跟奈德谈谈
Robert, my sweet... Out! All of you!
劳勃,亲爱的,退下,全都退下
You damn fool.
你这该死的傻子
Paper and ink. On the table.
拿起纸笔,就在桌上
Write down what I say.
把我说的写下来
In the name of Robert of the House Baratheon
谨以拜拉席恩家族的劳勃一世
First of... you know how it goes, fill in the damn titles.
你知道怎么写,把那些鬼头衔通通放进去
I hereby command...
余在此任命
Eddard of House Stark... titles... titles...
史塔克家族的艾德,写上你的名号一二三
to serve as Lord Regent
为摄政王
and Protector of The Realm, upon my death
及全境守护者,自余死后
to rule in my stead
代余统理国事
until my son Joffrey comes of age.
俟吾儿乔佛里成年
Give it over.
给我
Give it to the council
等我死后
after I'm dead.
将它交给御前会议
At least they'll say I did this right, this one thing.
至少他们会说我这辈子做的最后一件事没有错
You'll rule now.
国家就交给你了
You'll hate it worse than I did...
你会比我更讨厌治理
but you'll do it well.
但你会做得很好
The girl...
那女孩
Daenerys...
丹妮莉丝
you were right.
你说的没错
Varys, Littlefinger, my brother, worthless...
瓦里斯,小指头,还有我弟弟都是废物
No one to tell me "No", but you.
除了你,没人敢对我说不
Only you.
只有你敢
Let her live.
让她活命吧
Stop it, if it's not too late. I will.
如果还来得及制止他们,我会的
And my son...
至于我的儿子
help him, Ned.
帮帮他,奈德
Make him better than me
让他成为比我更好的人
I'll...
我会...
I'll do everything I can to honor your memory.
我会尽一切努力捍卫你的荣誉
My memory?
我的荣誉
King Robert Baratheon...
国王劳勃·拜拉席恩
murdered by a pig.
被一头野猪所杀
Give me something to the pain, and let me die.
给我止痛的东西,让我去死吧
Give him milk of the poppy.
给他喝点罂粟花奶
He was reeling from the wine.
他当时喝了太多酒,已经站不稳了
He commanded us to...
他命令我们
step aside, but...
站到一边去,结果
I failed him.
我辜负了他
No man could have protected him from himself.
没人能避免国王伤害自己
I wonder, Ser Barristan, who gave the King this wine?
巴利斯坦爵士,我很好奇是谁拿酒给国王的
His squire. From the King's own skin.
他的侍从,拿的是国王自己的酒袋
His squire? The Lannister boy?
他的侍从,兰尼斯特家的那个男孩吗
Such a dutiful boy to
多么忠于职守的好孩子
make sure His Grace did not lack refreshment.
陛下永远不愁没得喝哟
I do hope the poor lad is not blame himself.
真希望这可怜孩子别太自责
His Grace has had a change
关于丹妮莉丝·坦格利安一事
of heart concerning Daenerys Targaryen.
陛下已经回心转意
Whatever arrangements you made...
无论你安排了什么
unmade them, at once.
立刻收回成命
I'm afraid those birds have flown.
恐怕鸟儿已经飞上了天
The girl is likely dead already.
或许现在那女孩已然毙命
Throne.
王座
Throne.
王座
Can't you help me make him understand?
你能帮我让他了解情况吗
The Dothraki do things on their own time, for their own reason.
多斯拉克人行事自有其步调和理由
Have patience, Khaleesi. We will go home, I promise you.
卡丽熙,请耐心等待,我们会回家的
My brother...
我哥哥他...
was a fool, I know,
我知道他很蠢
but he was the rightful heir to the Seven Kingdoms.
可毕竟他是七大王国名正言顺的继承人
Have I said something funny, ser?
我说了什么好笑的话吗,爵士
Forgive me, khaleesi, but your ancestor, Aegon The Conqueror,
请原谅,卡丽熙,但您的先辈征服者伊耿
didn't seize six of the kingdoms because it's his right.
攻占六大王国,并非是由于他名正言顺
He had no right to them, he seized them because he could.
他名不正言不顺,但他拥有攻占六国的能力
And because he had dragons.
而且他还有龙相助
Ah well, having few dragons makes things easier.
几头龙是可以让事情容易些
You don't believe it?
你不相信有龙吗
Have you ever seen a dragon, khaleesi?
卡丽熙,你可曾亲眼见过龙
I believe what my eyes and ears report.
我只相信亲眼所见亲耳所闻
As for the rest, it was 300 years ago,
至于龙嘛,毕竟是三百年前的事了
who knows what really happened.
谁知道究竟发生了什么
Now if you pardon me, I'll seek out the merchant captain,
请容我暂时告退,我要去找商队统领
See if he has any letters for me. Well, I'll come with you.
看看有没有给我的信,我也去
No, no, don't trouble yourself.
不,不必劳烦您
Enjoy the market. I'll rejoin you soon enough.
请尽情享受这集市,我办完事立刻回来
Psst, Jorah the Andal.
安达尔人乔拉
The Spider sent his greetings and his congratulations.
八爪蜘蛛向您表示慰问和祝贺
A royal pardon--
您获得了赦免
you can go home now.
可以回家了
My son already has his name,
我的儿子已经有名字了
but I'll try your summerwine. Just a taste.
不过我还是尝尝你的夏日红吧,一口就好
My lady, you are from Westeros?
尊贵的夫人,您是维斯特洛人吗
You have the honor of addressing Daenerys of the House Targaryen.
你有幸与七大王国的公主
Khaleesi of the riding men,
马上民族的卡丽熙
and princess of the Seven Kingdoms.
坦格利安家族的丹妮莉丝说话
Princess. Rise.
公主殿下,起来吧
I still like to taste that wine.
我还想尝尝你的夏日红呢
That?
您说这个
Dorne's swill, not worthy of a princess.
这是多恩的猪饲料,配不上公主您
I have the dry red from the Arbor.
我有一种青亭岛产的干红
Nectar of the Gods.
堪称神酿
Let me give you a cask.
请让我送您一桶吧
A gift! You honor me, Ser.
作为礼物,您太客气了,先生
The honor... the honor is all mine.
这应该说是我的荣幸
You know there are many in your homeland
公主殿下,在您的家乡
that pray for your return, princess.
子民们都在祈求您的回归呢
I hope to repay your kindness someday.
我希望有一天能回报你的好意
Rakharo.
拉卡洛
Is something wrong?
有什么不对吗
I have a thirst. Open it.
我口正渴,把酒打开
The wine is for the Khaleesi, it's not for the likes of you.
酒是要送给卡丽熙,不是给你这种人喝的
Open it.
把酒打开
Pour.
倒酒
It would be a crime to drink a wine this rich
这么好的酒,假如不让它先透透气就喝
without at least giving it time to breathe.
简直是滔天大罪啊
Do as he says.
照他说的做
As the princess command.
谨遵公主殿下吩咐
Sweet, isn't it?
很香吧
Can you smell the fruit, Ser?
您可闻出葡萄的香气,爵士先生
Taste it, my lord.
就请您先尝尝,大人
Tell me that is not the
然后再告诉我
finest wine that has ever touch your tongue.
这是不是您喝过的最好的酒
You first.
你先喝
Me?
I'm afraid I'm not worthy of the vintage.
我恐怕不够格喝这么好的酒
Beside, is it a poor wine merchant who drink up his own wares.
更何况哪有酒贩子喝自己的酒
You will drink.
叫你喝你就喝
Khaleesi! Stop him!
卡丽熙,拦住他
Come.
走吧
You came to us as outlaws.
你们来时为法律所不容
poachers,
盗猎者
rapers,
强奸犯
killers, thieves.
杀人犯,小偷
You came alone,
你们来时一身孑然
in chains,
身负枷锁
without friends, nor honor.
既无友朋,更无荣誉
You came to us rich,
你们来时或富贵荣禄
or you came to us poor.
或赤贫如洗
Some of you bear the name of proud houses,
你们来自豪门望族
others only bastard names or no names at all.
或仅有私生子之名,甚或藉藉无名
It does not matter. All that, is in the past.
这些都不重要,一切皆成过去
Here...
在这里
on the Wall.
长城之上
we're all one house.
我们都是一家人
Tonight...
今夜
You're allowed to look happy,
你可以高兴一下嘛
you're going to be a ranger.
你要成为游骑兵了
Isn't that what you always wanted?
这不是你一直想要的吗
I want to find my uncle.
我想找到我叔叔
I know he's alive out there. I know he is.
我知道他还活着,肯定还活着
I wish I could help you, but I'm no ranger.
我希望能帮你,但我不是游骑兵
It's the steward's life for me.
我注定只能当事务官
There's honor in being a steward.
做事务官也是一种荣誉
Not much, really.
荣誉谈不上
But there's food.
但吃的还不错
Here,
你们
you begin anew.
将于兹重获新生
A man of the Night's Watch,
守夜人
lives his life for the realm.
为王国效命
Not for a king,
非为国王
or a Lord,
非为贵族
or the honor of this house or that house.
亦非为豪门荣辱
Not for gold nor glory
不论财富,不论光荣
or women's love.
亦不论儿女情爱
But for the realm
一切只为王国安泰
and all the people in it.
及其子民平安
You've all learned the words of the vow.
你们已经听过了誓言内容
Think carefully before you say them.
在发誓前请仔细考虑
The penalty for desertion
背离职守
is death.
唯有一死
You can take your vows here...
等到傍晚时分
tonight...
你们再来
at sunset.
在此宣誓
Do any of you still keep the Old Gods?
你们中有信仰旧神的吗
I do, my lord.
有的,大人
Do you want to take your vows
你情愿跟你叔叔一样
before the heart tree, as your uncle did?
在心树之下宣誓吧
Yes, my lord.
是的,大人
You'll find the weirwoods, a mile north of the Wall
由此向北一里,你会找到一片鱼梁木
and your Old Gods too, maybe.
或许也会找到你的神
My Lord?
大人
Might I go as well?
我能不能跟他一起去
Is House Tarly keep the Old Gods?
塔利家族莫非信奉旧神
No, my lord.
不是的,大人
I was name in the light of the Seven,
我在七神的荣光照耀下举行了命名仪式
as my father was and his father before him.
我父亲如此,他的父亲亦如此
Why would you forsake,
那你为何要抛弃令尊和你家族
the Gods of your father and your house?
长久以来信仰的诸神呢
The Night's Watch is my house now.
如今我以守夜人军团为家
The Seven have never answer my prayers,
七神从未回应我的祈祷
perhaps the Old Gods will.
或许旧神会呢
As you wish, lad.
那就如你所愿
You all been assigned an order,
依照我们的需求
according to our needs,
以及你们自身的能力
and your strength.
你们将被分配到不同的岗位
Halder to the builders.
霍德,加入工匠
Pyp to the stewards.
派普,加入事务官
Tod to the builders.
陶德,加入工匠
Grenn to the rangers.
葛兰,加入游骑兵
Samwell to the stewards.
山姆威尔,加入事务官
Matthar to the rangers.
梅沙,加入游骑兵
Dareon to the stewards.
戴利恩,加入事务官
Balian to the rangers.
巴连,加入游骑兵
Rast to the rangers.
雷斯特,加入游骑兵
Jon to the stewards.
琼恩,加入事务官
Rancer to the builders.
雷瑟,加入工匠
Echiel to the builders. Gordo to the stewards.
伊策,加入工匠,加多,加入事务官
Niko to the rangers. Escan to the rangers.
尼可和伊坎,加入游骑兵
Vorkoy to the builders. Joby to the stables.
沃科,加入工匠,乔比,加入驯马官
Mink to the kitchens.
明克,加入后厨
Allo to the builders.
阿洛,加入工匠
Nelugo to the rangers.
内罗戈,加入游骑兵
May all the Gods preserve you.
愿天上诸神眷顾你们
Rangers, with me.
游骑兵跟我来
Builders!
工匠们
Samwell,
山姆威尔
you will assisst me in the rookery and the library.
你来帮我管理鸟笼和图书室
Pyp,
派普
you will report to Bowen Marsh, in the kitchens.
你负责后厨事务,到波文·马尔锡那儿报到
Luke, report to one-eyed Joe in the stables.
卢克,到马厩找独眼乔
Dareon, we are sending you to Eastwatch.
戴利恩,派你去东海望
present yourself to Borcas when you arrive.
你到了之后先找波卡斯
Make no comment about his nose.
别取笑他的鼻子
Jon Snow,
琼恩·雪诺
Lord Commander Mormont
莫尔蒙总司令
has requested you for his personal steward.
特别要你当他的私人事务官
Will I serve the Lord Commander's meal,
那就是要我帮总司令打理三餐
and fetch hot water for his bath?
为他打热水洗澡咯
Certainly.
没错
And keep a fire burning in his chambers,
你还要为他的房间生火
change his sheets and blankets daily
每天换洗床单和毛毯
and do everything else the Lord Commander requires of you.
以及总司令要求你做的其他事情
Do you take me for a servant?
你当我是下人吗
We took you for a man of the Night's Watch.
我们当你是守夜人的汉子
But perhaps we were wrong in that.
不过或许我们错看了你
May I go?
我可以走了吗
As you wish.
请便
Jon, Wait!
琼恩,等等
Don't you see what they're doing?
你看不出他们的用意吗
I see Ser Alliser's revenge, that's all.
我看这都是艾里沙爵士搞的鬼
he wanted it and he got it.
他想羞辱我,这下他可如愿了
Stewards are nothing but maids!
事务官充其量就是个下人
I'm a better swordsman and rider than any of you!
不论使剑或是骑马,我样样比你们强
It's not fair!
太不公平了
Fair?
公平
I was singing for a high lord at Acorn Hall
我当年在橡果厅为某位大人唱歌
when he put his hand in my leg
他把手伸进了我的两腿间
and he wanted to see my cock.
说是要看看我的命根子
I pushed him away and he said
我推开他,他竟然说
he'd have my hands cut off for stealing their silver.
要以盗窃罪剁掉我的双手
So now I'm here, at the end of the world
所以我就到了这儿,世界的尽头
where no one to sing for but old men and little shits like you.
没有人听歌,只有老头和人渣的地方
I'll never see my family again.
再也见不到我的家人
I'll never be inside a woman again.
再也尝不到女人的滋味
So don't tell me about fair.
你倒是跟我谈什么公平
I thought you were caught stealing a wheel of cheese
我还以为你是在给挨饿的妹妹
for your starving sister?
偷奶酪时被抓的呢
You think I was gonna tell a bunch of strangers
谁会跟一帮陌生人讲,发配到这儿
that a high lord tried to grab my cock?
是因为某个大人想捏我的老屌
Could you sing me a song, Pyp?
能唱支歌吗,派普
I'd like to hear a song.
我想听歌
Now listen to me,
现在听我说
the old man is the Lord Commander of The Night's Watch.
这老头可是堂堂守夜人军团总司令
You will be with him day and night,
而你会跟他日夜相处
yes, you will clean his clothes.
没错,你是得帮他洗衣服
But you will also take his letters,
但你也会替他送信
attend him at meeting, squire for him in battle.
随他参加会议,打仗的时候当他的侍从
You'll know everything, be part of everything.
大小事务你都知情,还能参与其中
And he asked for you himself.
更何况是他指定要你
He wants to groom you for command.
他想训练你做总司令接班人
I just...
我...
I always wanted to be a ranger.
我一直想当个游骑兵
I always wanted to be a wizard.
我一直想当个魔法师
What?
怎么了
No, I'm serious.
别笑,我是认真的
So you'll stay and say your words with me?
那你会留下来跟我一起宣誓咯
Lord Stark,
史塔克大人
a moment?
有时间吗
Alone if you will.
若您不介意,我们单独谈谈
He named you Protector of The Realm.
他任命您为全境守护者
He did.
是的
She won't care.
她才不管呢
Give me an hour and I can put a hundred of swords at your command.
给我一个小时,我就能给您一百个人
And what should I do with a hundred swords? Strike!
请问我要这一百人做什么呢,先发制人
Tonight while the castle sleeps.
就是今晚,趁大家还在熟睡
We must get Joffrey away from his mother and into our custody.
我们得把乔佛里从他母亲手里夺过来当筹码
Protector of The Realm or no,
是不是守护者无关紧要
he who holds the king holds the kingdom.
谁挟有国王才能号令王国
Every moment you delay gives Cersei another moment to prepare.
您每耽搁一秒,就给瑟曦多一秒时间准备
By the time Robert dies, it will be too late for the both of us.
等劳勃一死,对我俩来说就为时太晚了
What about Stannis?
那史坦尼斯呢
Saving the Seven Kingdoms from Cersei
从瑟曦手中救回七国
and delivering them to Stannis?
再将其拱手让给史坦尼斯
You have odd notion about "protecting the realm".
您这"守护全境"的观念可真够古怪的
Stannis is your older brother.
史坦尼斯是你的哥哥
This isn't about the bloody line of succession.
这跟那该死的顺位继承没关系
That didn't matter when you rebelled against the Mad King
你们反叛疯王时就不曾考虑过
it shouldn't matter now.
如今同样不必考虑
What's best for the kingdoms?
怎样做对国家最好
What's best for the people we rule?
怎样做对我们的子民最好
We all know what Stannis is.
你我都清楚史坦尼斯是什么人
He inspires no love or loyalty.
他向来无视爱和忠诚
He's not a king.
他不是国王
I am.
我才是
Stannis is a commander.
史坦尼斯能征善战
He's led men into war twice.
他两次率军冲锋陷阵
He destroyed the Greyjoy fleet...
是他摧毁了葛雷乔伊家的舰队
Yes, he's a good soldier, everyone knows that.
没错,他很会打仗,谁都知道
So was Robert.
劳勃也是
Tell me something: Do you still believe
说实话,难道你还相信
good soldiers make good kings?
能打仗的人就能当好国王吗
I will not dishonor Robert's last hours
我不愿在劳勃垂危之际
by shedding blood in his halls
血染朝堂,做出不光彩的举动
and dragging frightened children from their beds.
更不愿吓醒并绑架睡梦中的孩子
You will sail to Dragonstone tonight.
你今晚就出发去龙石岛
You will place this in the hand of Stannis Baratheon.
把这封信当面交给史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩大人
Not his steward.
不是他的总管
Not his captain of the guard.
不是他的侍卫队长
And not his wife.
也不是他的夫人
Only Stannis himself.
务必交给史坦尼斯本人
Yes, my lord.
遵命,大人
Now leave us.
退下吧
My lord protector.
守护者大人
The king has no trueborn sons.
国王没有嫡子
Joffrey and Tommen are Jaime Lannister's bastards.
乔佛里和托曼都是詹姆·兰尼斯特的私生子
So when the king dies...
那么国王死后...
The throne passes to his brother
王位应传给他的弟弟
Lord Stannis.
史坦尼斯大人
So it would seem.
看来是这样
Unless... There is no "unless"!
除非...不存在"除非"
He is the rightful heir. Nothing can change that.
他是合法继承人,这一事实无法改变
And he cannot take the throne without your help.
没有你的协助,他可得不到王位
You would be wise to deny it to him
你要是明智,就不该帮他
and to make sure Joffrey succeeds.
而是确保乔佛里登上王位
Do you have a shred of honor?
你还有点荣誉心吗
You're now Hand of The King and Protector of The Realm,
你现在既是首相,又是全境守护
all the power is yours, you need only...
大权在握,你只需伸手
reach out and take it.
便可得天下
Make peace with the Lannisters. Release The Imp.
与兰尼斯特家讲和,放了小恶魔
Wed your daughter to Joffrey.
把你的女儿嫁给乔佛里
We have plenty of time to get rid of Stannis
我们有大把时间解决掉史坦尼斯
and if Joffrey seems likely
若是乔佛里登上王位后
to cause problems when he comes into his throne,
还给我们制造麻烦
we simply reveal his little secret
我们只需揭穿他的小秘密
and seat Lord Renly there instead. We?
然后把蓝礼大人送上王位,我们
You'll need someone to share these burdens, I assure you,
你总需要有人替你排忧解难吧,我向你保证
my price would be modest.
我的价码绝对最公道
What you suggest is treason.
你的建议可是叛国大罪
Only if we lose.
除非我们失败
Make peace with the Lannisters, you say...
你说跟兰尼斯特家讲和
with the people who tried to murder my boy.
他们派人杀我儿子
We only make peace with our enemies, my lord.
讲和本就是对敌人而言,我的大人
That's why it's called "Making peace".
所以才叫"讲和"嘛
No.
I won't do it.
我不干
So it will be Stannis and war? There is no other choice.
所以就是史坦尼斯和战争了,别无选择
He is the heir.
他是继承人
So why did you call me here? Not for my wisdom, clearly.
那您找我有何贵干,想必不是为了我的智慧
You promised Catelyn you would help me.
你答应过凯特琳会帮忙
The queen has a dozen knights and hundred man-at-arms.
王后身边有十来个骑士和上百名侍卫
Enough to overwhelm what remains of my household guard.
足够对付我留在身边的护卫
I need the Gold Cloaks.
我需要金袍卫士们
The City Watch is 2,000 strong,
都城守卫队有两千多人
and sworn to defend the king's peace.
并宣誓守护都城,维护和平
Look at you.
瞧你现在这个样子
You know what you want me to do, you know it has to be done.
你很清楚为何找我,更明白这件事势在必行
But it's not honorable so
可一点都不名誉
the words stick in your throat.
所以话哽在喉咙里说不出来
When the Queen proclaims one king
王后立了一个国王
and the Hand proclaim another,
首相却立了另一个
whose peace to the Gold Cloaks protect?
请问金袍卫士要以谁之名维护和平呢
Who do they follow?
他们听命于谁呢
The man who pays them.
谁付钱,他们就听谁的话
Hear my words and bear witness to my vow.
倾听我的誓言,做我的见证
Night gathers and now my watch begins.
长夜将至,我从今开始守望
It shall not end until my death.
至死方休
I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children.
我将不娶妻,不封地,不生子
I shall wear no crowns and win no glory.
我将不戴宝冠,不争荣宠
I shall live and die at my post.
我将尽忠职守,生死于斯
I am the sword in the darkness.
我是黑暗中的利剑
I am the watcher on the walls.
长城上的守卫
I am the shield that guards the realm of men.
守卫王国的坚盾
I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch,
我将生命与荣耀献给守夜人
for this night and all the nights to come.
今夜如此,夜夜皆然
You knelt as boys.
你们跪下时尚为孩童
Rise now as men of the Night's Watch.
起来吧,守夜人的汉子
Well done. Well done.
恭喜,恭喜
What's he got there?
他咬了什么
To me, Ghost.
白灵,来我这儿
Bring it here.
把东西带过来
Gods be good!
诸神慈悲
What will they do to him?
他们会怎样处置他
When the khalasar rides,
卡拉萨骑马前进的时候
he'll be leashed to a saddle and
他会被拴在马鞍上
forced to run behind the horses for as long as he can.
跟在马后面跑,跑死为止
And when he falls?
如果他摔倒了呢
I saw a man last nine miles once.
我见过一个家伙坚持了九英里
King Robert still wants me dead.
劳勃国王还是想害死我
This poisoner was the first. He won't be the last.
这个下毒的人是第一个,但绝不是最后一个
I thought he'd leave me alone, now that my brother is gone.
我以为哥哥已死,他就会放过我
He will never leave you alone.
他永远不会放过你
If you ride to darkest Asshai, his assassins will follow you.
就算你去到亚夏最暗处,刺客们也会跟过去
If you sail all the way to the Basilisk Isles,
就算你出海到蛇蜥群岛
his spy would tell him.
他的探子也会知道
He will never abandon the hunt.
他永远不会放弃追杀你
You are a Targaryen.
你是坦格利安家族的人
The last Targaryen.
最后一个坦格利安
Your son will have Targaryen blood
你的儿子拥有坦格利安的血统
with 40,000 riders behind him.
未来握有四万骑兵
He will not have my son.
他绝不能伤害我儿子
He will not have you either, Khaleesi.
他也伤害不了你,卡丽熙
Lord Stark!
史塔克大人
Stop! No, all right.
别动,没事
It's all right. Let him through. Lord Stark,
没事,让他过来,史塔克大人
King Joffrey and the Queen Regent
乔佛里国王和摄政太后
request you presence in the throne room.
要求您立刻前往王座厅
King Joffrey?
乔佛里国王
King Robert is gone. The Gods give him rest.
劳勃国王已经驾崩,诸神赐他安息
All is accomplished. The City Watch is yours.
事情已办妥,都城守卫队听候您差遣
Good.
很好
Is Lord Renly joining us?
蓝礼大人跟我们一起吗
I fear Lord Renly has left the city.
恐怕蓝礼大人已经出城了
He rode through the Old Gate an hour before dawn
天亮前一个小时左右,他自旧城门离开
with ser Loras Tyrell and some 50 retainers.
还有洛拉斯·提利尔爵士和五十名随从同行
Last seen galloping south in some haste.
他们正快马加鞭往南赶
We stand behind you, lord Stark.
我们听候差遣,史塔克大人
All hail His Grace, Joffrey of Houses Baratheon and Lannister,
参见安达尔人和先民的国王
the First of His Name,
七国统治者暨全境守护者
King of The Andals, and The First Men,
拜拉席恩家族与兰尼斯特家族的
Lord of The Seven Kingdoms and Protector of The Realm.
乔佛里一世陛下
I command the council to make
我命令御前会议
all necessary arrangements for my coronation.
全力准备我的加冕仪式
I wish to be crowned within the fortnight.
我希望在两周内完成加冕
Today I shall accept oaths of fealty from my loyal councilors.
今天我要接受朝廷重臣的宣誓效命
Ser Barristan,
巴利斯坦爵士
I believe no men here could ever question your honor.
我相信此处无人质疑您的威信
King Robert seal.
劳勃国王的封印
Unbroken.
完好无损
Lord Eddard Stark is herein named
任命艾德·史塔克公爵
Protector of The Realm,
为摄政王
to rule as regent
及全境守护者
until the heir come of age.
俟吾之合法继承人成年
May I see that letter, ser Barristan?
我可以看看吗,巴利斯坦爵士
Protector of The Realm.
全境守护者
Is this meant to be your shield, Lord Stark?
史塔克大人,您想拿这当挡箭牌吗
A piece of paper?
区区一张薄纸
Those were the king's words.
那是国王的遗嘱啊
We have a new king now.
我们有了新国王
Lord Eddard, when we last spoke you offered me some counsel.
艾德大人,上次见面,您给了我一些建议
Allow me to return the courtesy.
现在让我给你回个礼
Bend the knee, my lord.
跪下,大人
Bend the knee and swear loyalty to my son.
只要您下跪宣誓效忠我儿子
And we shall allow you to live out your days in the grey waste
我们就准许您回到那片灰色荒原安享晚年
you call home.
您称之为家的地方
Your son has no claim to the throne.
你儿子无权继承王位
Liar!
你骗人
You condemn yourself with your own mouth, lord Stark.
史塔克大人,你这是自寻死路
Ser Barristan, seize this traitor.
巴利斯坦爵士,拿下这个叛徒
Ser Barristan is a good man, a loyal man. Do him no harm.
巴利斯坦爵士为人正直忠诚,别伤害他
You think you stands alone?
你以为巴利斯坦是孤身奋战
Kill him! Kill all of them! I command it!
杀了他,把他们通通给我杀掉
Commander!
司令
Take the queen and her children into custody.
请您拘捕王后和她的孩子
Escort them back to the royal apartments
将他们送回王家居室
and keep them there, under guard.
并派人加以看守
Men of the watch!
都城守卫队
I want no bloodshed.
我不希望无谓的流血冲突
Tell your men to lay down their swords. No one needs to die.
叫你的手下放下武器,无须有人送命
Now!
I did warn you not to trust me.
我不是警告过你别信任我吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
reveal [ri'vi:l]

想一想再看

vt. 显示,透露
n. (外墙与门或窗之间的

 
possess [pə'zes]

想一想再看

vt. 持有,支配

 
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
conqueror ['kɔŋkərə]

想一想再看

n. 征服者,胜利者

 
determined [di'tə:mind]

想一想再看

adj. 坚毅的,下定决心的

 
spite [spait]

想一想再看

n. 恶意,怨恨
vt. 刁难,伤害

联想记忆
courtesy ['kə:tisi]

想一想再看

n. 礼貌,好意,恩惠

 
ancestor ['ænsistə]

想一想再看

n. 祖宗,祖先,原种

联想记忆
spy [spai]

想一想再看

n. 间谍,侦探,侦察
vt. 侦探,看到,找

 
loyalty ['lɔiəlti]

想一想再看

n. 忠诚,忠心

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。