手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《权力的游戏》 > 美剧《权力的游戏》第一季 > 正文

权利的游戏第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第8集 私生子是王室之耻

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Yah! Left high, left low.

左上,左下
Right low, lunge right.
右下,右刺
You break anything, the Septa will have my head.
要是你们打碎一样东西,修女会要了我的命
What is...
怎么...
Your sister knew perfectly well we were to leave today.
你妹妹明明知道我们今天出发
How she could forget... She didn't forget.
她怎么可以忘记,她才没有忘
She's with her dancing master. She's with him every morning.
她跟舞蹈老师在一起,她每天上午都去
She always comes back with scrapes and bruises. She's so clumsy.
总是浑身青一块紫一块地回来,笨得不行
Hush!
别出声
Go back to your room.
回你的房间去
Bar the doors.
扣上门闩
And do not open them for anyone you do not know.
不要给任何不认识的人开门
What is it? What's happening? Do as I told you.
怎么回事,发生什么了,照我说的做
Run!
快跑
This way!
这边
Left, right.
左,右
Now you are dead.
你已经死了
You said right,
你说右边
but you went left.
却打左边
And now you are a dead girl.
现在你就是个死女孩了
Only 'cause you lied.
还不是因为你骗人
My tongue lied.
我的嘴巴骗人
My eyes shouted the truth. You were not seeing.
我的眼睛说的可是真话,只是你视而不见
I was so. I watched, but you...
我在看,一直盯着你,可你...
Watching is not seeing, dead girl.
死掉的小妹妹,"观看"不代表"洞察"
The seeing, the true seeing,
洞察真相
that is the heart of swordplay.
才是剑术的真谛
Arya Stark, come with us.
艾莉亚·史塔克,跟我们走
Your father wants to see you.
你父亲要见你
And why is it that Lord Eddard is sending Lannister men
艾德大人为何不派他的手下
in place of his own? I am wondering.
反而派兰尼斯特家的人来呢,我很好奇
Mind your place, dancing master.
舞蹈老师,别不识好歹
This is no concern of yours.
此事与你无关
My father wouldn't send you.
我父亲才不会派你们来呢
And I don't have to go with you if I don't want.
我不去,我不想跟你们走
Take her.
抓住她
Are you men or snakes, that you would threaten a child?
你们是人还是蛇,居然有脸威胁小孩子
Get out of my way, little man.
滚开,小个子
I am Syrio Forel...
我是西利欧·佛瑞尔
Foreign bastard.
异国杂毛
and you will be speaking to me with more respect.
你跟我讲话要放尊重点
Kill the Braavosi. Bring the girl.
宰了这布拉佛斯人,把那小女孩抓来
Arya child, we are done with dancing for the day.
小艾莉亚,今天的舞蹈课到此为止
Run to your father.
跑步去找你父亲
Bloody oafs.
一群废物
Be gone now, Arya.
艾莉亚,快走
Come with me. Run.
跟我一起走,快跑
The first sword of Braavos does not run.
布拉佛斯的首席剑士从不临阵脱逃
What do we say to the god of death?
面对死亡之神该说什么
Not today.
时辰未到
Go.
快走
Not today. Not today.
时辰未到,时辰未到
Stay away from me.
别靠近我
I'll tell my father.
我会告诉父亲
I'll... I'll tell the queen.
我会...告诉王后
Who do you think sent me?
你以为是谁派我来的呢
Needle.
缝衣针
There she is.
原来她在这儿啊
What do you want? I want you, wolf girl.
你要干什么,找你呀,小狼女
Come here. Leave me be.
过来,放我一马
My father's a lord. He'll reward you.
我父亲是公爵,他会奖赏你的
She'll reward me... the queen!
会奖赏我的是王后
Stay away!
走开
Lord Stark, you must be thirsty.
史塔克大人,您一定口渴了
Varys.
瓦里斯
I promise you it isn't poisoned.
我向您保证没下毒
Why is it no one ever trusts the eunuch?
为什么就没人相信太监呢
Not so much, my lord.
别喝太快呀,大人
I would save the rest, if I were you.
如果我是您,可要省着喝
Hide it. Men have been known to die of thirst in these cells.
剩下的藏起来,这些监牢里渴死的人可不少
What about my daughters?
我女儿们怎样了
The younger one seems to have escaped the castle.
您的小女儿似乎逃出了城堡
Even my little birds cannot find her.
连我的小小鸟儿也找不到她
And Sansa? Still engaged to Joffrey.
珊莎呢,她依然是乔佛里的未婚妻
Cersei will keep her close.
瑟曦会把她留在身边
The rest of your household though... all dead,
可惜您的其他亲随全死掉了
it grieves me to say.
说起来真是叫人难过
I do so hate the sight of blood.
我实在讨厌血腥场面
You watched my men being slaughtered and did nothing.
你眼看他们屠杀我的手下,一声不吭
And would again, my lord.
再来一次我还是会那么做,大人
I was unarmed, unarmored
我手无寸铁,没盔没甲
and surrounded by Lannister swords.
被兰尼斯特的武士团团围住
When you look at me do you see a hero?
您看我像是当英雄的料吗
What madness led you to tell the queen
究竟是怎样的疯狂念头让您跑去告诉太后
you had learned the truth about Joffrey's birth?
说您知道乔佛里的真实出身
The madness of mercy.
仁慈的疯狂念头
That she might save her children.
给她机会救她的孩子们
Ah, the children.
孩子们哪
It is always the innocents who suffer.
受苦的总是无辜的人
It wasn't the wine that killed Robert, nor the boar.
杀死劳勃的不是酒,也不是野猪
The wine slowed him down and the boar ripped him open,
酒令他昏昏沉沉,野猪将他开膛破肚
But it was your mercy that killed the king.
可真正杀死国王的,却是您的"仁慈"
I trust you know you are a dead man, Lord Eddard?
想必您知道自己在劫难逃吧,艾德大人
The queen can't kill me.
王后不会杀我
Cat holds her brother.
凯特手里有她弟弟
The wrong brother sadly.
可惜不是她爱的那个
And lost to her.
而且这会儿也跑了
Your wife has let the Imp slip through her fingers.
你夫人让小恶魔从手里钻了出去
If that's true,
倘若真是这样
then slit my throat and be done with it.
那快快割了我喉咙,做个了结
Not today, my lord.
时辰未到,大人
Tell me something, Varys.
告诉我,瓦里斯
Who do you truly serve?
你到底为谁效力
The realm, my lord.
为国效力呀,大人
Someone must.
总得有人忧国忧民
It's Othor, without a doubt.
这是奥瑟,错不了
The other one is Jafer Flowers, my lord,
另外那个是杰佛·佛花,大人
Less the hand the wolf tore off.
狼咬掉的手就是他的
Any sign of Benjen or the rest of his party?
有班扬和其他部下的踪迹吗
Just these two, my lord.
只有他们两个,大人
Been dead awhile, I'd say.
我看他们死了有一阵了
The smell.
这味道
What smell?
什么味道
There is none.
一点儿味道也没有
If they'd be dead for a long time, wouldn't there be rot?
如果他们真的死了很久,现在早该烂了吧
We should burn them.
我们该烧掉他们
Snow's not wrong, my lord. Fire will do for them.
雪诺说得不错,大人,火葬最适合
The wildling way.
野人的法子
I want Maester Aemon to examine them first.
我得先请伊蒙师傅看看
You may be a coward, Tarly,
塔利,你胆小归胆小
but you're not stupid.
人倒是不笨
Get them inside. You heard him.
把他们弄进去,你听到命令了
Lord Commander,
司令大人
Maester Aemon awaits you in his chambers...
伊蒙师傅在他的房间等您
A raven from King's Landing.
君临有信鸦来
Come on, move 'em out.
快,把他们搬走
Bring me a horn of ale, Snow,
给我弄杯酒来,雪诺
and pour one for yourself.
你自己也倒上一杯
The king is dead.
国王驾崩了
Is there any word of my father?
有我父亲的消息吗
Sit.
坐下
Lord Stark has been charged with treason.
史塔克大人被控叛国
They say he conspired with Robert's brothers
他们说他与劳勃的两个弟弟
to deny the throne to Prince Joffrey.
共谋夺取乔佛里王子的王位
I hope you're not thinking of doing anything stupid.
我希望你别做傻事
Your duty lies here now.
如今这里才是你的职责所在
My sisters were in King's Landing too.
我的两个妹妹也在君临城
I'm sure they'll be
我相信她们
treated gently.
会得到妥善安置
Your father has proved to be an awful traitor, dear.
你父亲已被证实犯有叛国罪,亲爱的
King Robert's body was still warm
劳勃国王尸骨未寒
when Lord Eddard began
艾德大人就开始密谋
plotting to steal Joffrey's rightful throne.
妄图窃取本应属于乔佛里的王位
He wouldn't do that.
他不会做这种事
He knows how much I love Joffrey. He wouldn't.
他知道我有多爱乔佛里,他绝不会的
Please, your grace, there's been a mistake.
求求您,陛下,这一定是误会
Send for my father. He'll tell you...
找我父亲来,他会向您解释
the king was his friend.
他是国王的朋友
Sansa sweetling, you are innocent of any wrong. We know that.
珊莎好孩子,我们都知道此事与你无关
Yet you are the daughter of a traitor.
但你是叛国者的女儿
How can I allow you to marry my son?
我怎能让你嫁给我的儿子呢
A child born of a traitor's seed
叛国者的种
is no fit consort for our king.
不宜成为我们国王的王后
She is a sweet thing now, your grace,
她眼下是个讨人喜欢的好孩子,陛下
but in 10 years who knows
可十年后会怎样
what treasons she may hatch?
她会否叛变,谁也说不准
No, I'm not. I'll be a good wife to him, you'll see.
不,我不会,我会做他的好妻子
I'll be a queen just like you, I promise.
成为像您一样的王后,我保证
I won't hatch anything.
我绝不背叛
The girl is innocent, your grace.
这孩子是无辜的,陛下
She should be given a chance to prove her loyalty.
给她个表现忠诚的机会吧
Little dove, you must write to Lady Catelyn
孩子,你得给凯特琳夫人
and your brother, the eldest, what's his name?
和你的大哥写封信,他叫什么名字
Robb.
罗柏
Word of your father's arrest will reach him soon, no doubt.
你父亲被捕的消息无疑很快就会传到他耳中
Best it comes from you.
所以由你来说比较妥善
If you would help your father,
你若想帮你的父亲
urge your brother to keep the king's peace.
就要力促你哥哥维护国内和平
Tell him to come to King's Landing
请他来君临城
and swear his fealty to Joffrey.
向乔佛里宣誓效忠
If... if I could see my father, talk to him about...
我能否见见我的父亲,和他谈谈...
You disappoint me, child.
你太令我失望了,孩子
We have told you of your father's treason.
我们已经告诉你令尊的叛国罪行
Why would you want to speak to a traitor?
你为何还要见一个叛国者
I only meant that...
我只想...
What will happen to him?
他会怎样
That depends. On... on what?
要看情况,什么...情况
On your brother.
看你哥哥
And on you.
还有你
Treason?
叛国
Sansa wrote this?
这是珊莎写的吗
It is your sister's hand, but the queen's words.
是你妹妹的笔迹,但却是王后的意思
You are summoned to King's Landing
他们召你去君临
to swear fealty to the new king.
向新国王宣誓效忠
Joffrey puts my father in chains, now he wants his ass kissed?
乔佛里关了我父亲,还要我去逢迎他
This is a royal command, my lord.
这是王室的命令,大人
If you should refuse to obey... I won't refuse.
如果你拒绝...我不会拒绝
His grace summons me to King's Landing,
国王陛下召我去君临
I'll go to King's Landing.
我就去君临
But not alone.
但并非独自一人
Call the banners.
召集封臣
All of them, my lord?
所有的封臣吗,大人
They've all sworn to defend my father, have they not?
他们都宣誓为我父亲而战,不是吗
They have.
没错
Now we see what their words are worth.
他们履行誓言的时候到了
Are you afraid?
你怕吗
I must be.
看来是怕的
Good.
很好
Why is that good?
这好什么
It means you're not stupid.
说明你还不傻
You've had this since dawn?
这封信凌晨就到了
He sent it to me, not you.
收信人是我,不是你
I've only shown it to you as a courtesy.
我只是出于礼貌请你过目
A courtesy?!
出于礼貌
My husband has been taken prisoner.
我丈夫沦为阶下囚
My son intends to declare war.
我儿子意欲起兵宣战
A war?
宣战
Your son against the Lannisters?
你儿子对抗兰尼斯特
You should go to him. Teach him patience.
你该回去,教教他如何忍耐
Ned rots in a dungeon and you speak of patience?
奈德困在地牢,你还跟我谈忍耐
He is your brother by law!
他是你姐夫
Does family mean nothing to you?
难道家庭对你来说毫无意义吗
Family means everything to me.
家庭于我而言重于一切
And I will not risk Robin's life
我不会因你丈夫再起战端
to get caught up in another of your husband's wars.
拿罗宾的生命去冒险
I'm hungry. Hush now, darling.
我饿了,安静,乖乖
You just ate.
你才刚吃过
You will not support us then?
你不会支持我们咯
Do I understand you correctly?
我这样理解没错吧
But I'm hungry! Soon, love, soon.
可我饿了,等等,乖乖,马上就好
You're always welcome here, sister.
这里永远欢迎你,姐姐
But if you're asking me to send men from the Vale to fight...
但如果你要我派出艾林谷的人去打仗
That is what I ask.
这就是我的请求
Go on, sweet. Time for your bath.
去吧,宝贝,该洗澡了
I'll feed you after.
洗完澡妈妈来喂你
If you fear for the safety of your son...
如果你担心你儿子的安全
Of course I fear for the safety of my son!
我当然担心我儿子的安全
Are you an idiot?
你傻了吗
They killed my husband.
他们杀了我的丈夫
You say they shoved your boy from a window.
你说他们把你儿子推下窗台
These people will do anything.
这些人什么都做得出来
And that is why we have to stop them.
所以我们必须阻止他们
The knights of the Vale will stay in the Vale where they belong,
艾林谷的骑士必须留在艾林谷
to protect their lord.
保护他们的领主
Will you shut up?
你能不能闭嘴啊
There's hill tribes all around here.
这里到处都是原住民
If I'm going to die,
就算我要死
it may as well be with a song in my heart.
也要有支悠扬的小曲作伴
I should just take your food and leave you here.
我真该拿了你的食物一走了之
What would you do then?
到时候你会怎么做呢
Starve, most likely.
八成是饿死咯
You don't think I'd do it, do you?
你觉得我不会这么做,是吗
What do you want, Bronn? Gold? Women?
你要什么,波隆,是金子还是女人
Golden women?
还是金子做的女人
Stick with me and you'll have them all,
你只要跟着我就全有了
for as long as I'm around and not for a moment longer.
至于时间的长短嘛,取决于我能活多久
But you knew that.
其实你心里清楚得很哪
That is why you so valiantly took up arms to defend my honor.
不然也不会如此英勇地举剑捍卫我的荣誉
Fair enough.
算你说对了
But don't go looking for me to bend the knee
但别指望叫我来卑躬屈膝
and "My lord" you every time you take a shit.
满口老爷大人的那套
I'm not your toady and I'm not your friend.
我不当你的仆从,也不当你是朋友
Though I would treasure your friendship,
虽然我很珍视你的友情
I'm mainly interested in your facility with murder.
不过我看得上眼的还是你杀人的本事
And if the day ever comes when you're tempted to sell me out,
要是哪天真有人引诱你出卖我
remember this:
请你记住
whatever their price, I'll beat it.
不管对方出价多少,我都付得起
I like living.
我很爱惜我这条命
Tyrion.
提利昂
Tyrion.
提利昂
Tyrion.
提利昂
Come, share our fire.
诸位何妨过来烤烤火
Help yourselves to our goat.
尝尝我们烤的羊肉
When you meet your gods, you tell them
当你升天去见你的神的时候,告诉他们
Shagga son of Dolf
送你上天的是石鸦部
of the Stone Crows sent you.
多夫之子夏嘎
I am Tyrion son of Tywin of Clan Lannister.
我是兰尼斯特部落的泰温之子提利昂
How would you like to die, Tyrion son of Tywin?
泰温之子提利昂,你想要怎么个死法
In my own bed, at the age of 80
我想活到八十岁,喝饱一肚子酒
with a bellyful of wine and a girl's mouth around my cock.
找个女的陪着我,这才死在自己的暖床上
Take the half man.
把半人抓起来
He can dance for the children. Kill the other one.
他可以给孩子们跳舞,把另外那家伙宰了
No no no no no!
住手,住手
My... my house is rich and powerful.
我的家族既有钱又有势
If you see us through these mountains,
只要你们能保我们平安出山
my father will shower you with gold.
我老爸赏你们的金子多到可以拿来洗澡
We have no use for a half man's promises.
半人说的话有何用处
Half a man maybe,
我虽然只是半个人
but at least I have the courage to face my enemies.
却有勇气面对敌人
What do the Stone Crows do?
石鸦部呢
Hide behind rocks and shiver
等峡谷骑士来了
when the knights of the Vale ride by?
你们只敢躲在石头后面,怕得发抖
Are those the best weapons you could steal?
你们就只偷得到这种货色
Good enough for killing sheep,
杀羊或许可以
if the sheep don't fight back.
还得那羊乖乖认命让你们杀
Lannister smiths shit better steel.
兰尼斯特家铁匠拉出的屎都比这高级
You think you can win us over with your trinkets?
凭你那些小玩意儿就想说服我们
That trinket is worth more than everything your tribe owns.
你们部落的所有东西加起来,也不及它值钱
But if you help us, Shagga son of Dolf,
只要你们肯帮忙,多夫之子夏嘎
I will not give you trinkets.
我给你的远不止于此
I will give you this.
我会把这里送给你们
What is "This"?
这里
The Vale of Arryn.
整个艾林谷
The lords of the Vale have always spat upon the hill tribes.
艾林谷的领主们一向瞧不起高山氏族部落
The lords of the Vale want me dead.
他们想置我于死地
I believe it is time for new lords of the Vale.
我觉得艾林谷该换新领主了
Now there's a rare sight...
这光景还真是稀罕
not only a bastard, but a traitor's bastard.
不但是个野种,还是个卖国贼的野种哩
Jon, no! Jon, stop, put it down!
琼恩,住手,琼恩,把刀放下
Blood will always tell.
血统决定一切
You'll hang for this, bastard.
你会被绞死的,野种
I told you not to do anything stupid.
我叫你别做傻事
You're confined to quarters. Go.
回房面壁思过,快去
Ghost, what's wrong?
白灵,怎么了
Is something out there?
外头有人是吧
Commander?
司令
Stay.
别动
Hello?
有人吗
Who's there?
是谁
Lord commander?
司令大人
Snow?
雪诺
Commander!
司令
Move move!
快走
What did they do?
他们做了什么
I thought the Dothraki didn't believe in money.
我以为多斯拉克人不屑金钱呢
Gold to hire ships, princess,
公主殿下,金子可以雇船
ships to sail to Westeros.
驶向维斯特洛的船
Jorah, make them stop.
乔拉,叫他们住手
Khaleesi? You heard me.
卡丽熙,你听到了我的命令
These men have shed blood for their khal.
这些人为了卡奥流血卖命
Now they claim their rewards.
如今是该他们取得奖赏的时候
Princess, you have a gentle heart,
公主殿下,您宅心仁厚
but this is how it's always been.
但这里的习俗向来如此
I do not have a gentle heart, ser.
我并非宅心仁厚,爵士
Kash qoy qoyi thira disse. Me qorasokh anni!
(多斯拉克语)
Come. Anha afichak mae m'arakhoon!
过来(多斯拉克语)
What do you want done with them?
您要怎么处置她
Bring her to me. And those women there.
把她带过来,还有那些女的一并带来
You cannot claim them all, princess.
公主殿下,您不能把她们通通收为己有
I can,
我能
and I will.
而且我就要这么做
Me fati!
(多斯拉克语)
Khaleesi vazha anhaan qorasokh anni,
(多斯拉克语)
Ch'anha afichak mae m'arakhoon anni!
(多斯拉克语)
Me vastoe hatif anni;
(多斯拉克语)
Ahhazaan yer nemo vacchaki.
(多斯拉克语)
Thank you, Silver Lady.
谢谢你,银夫人
Who are you?
你是什么人
I am named Mirri Maz Duur.
我叫弥丽·马兹·笃尔
I was the godswife of this temple.
是这座神庙的女祭司
My mother was godswife here before me.
我母亲是从前的女祭司
She taught me how to make healing smokes and ointments.
她教会我调制圣烟和圣膏
All men are of one flock, so my people believe.
我们民族认为,所有的人都属于同一群羊羔
The Great Shepherd sent me to earth to heal his...
至高牧神派遣我下凡医治他的...
lamb or lion,
羔羊和雄狮
his wound must be washed and sewn
他的伤必须立刻清洗,然后缝补
or it will fester.
不然会化脓的
For 30 years I've been making corpses
三十年来,死在我手下的人
out of men, boy.
不计其数,小鬼
I'm the man you want leading the vanguard.
走在队伍最前面的人非我莫属
Galbart Glover will lead the van.
盖伯特·葛洛佛会打头阵
The bloody wall will melt
除非绝境长城融化
before an Umber marches behind a Glover.
否则别想让安柏家族走在葛洛佛家族后面
I will lead the van
由我带领先锋军
or I will take my men and march them home.
不然我就班师回家
You are welcome to do so, Lord Umber.
欢迎你这么做,安柏大人
And when I am done with the Lannisters
等收拾兰尼斯特之后
I will march back north,
我就立刻回师北方
root you out of your keep
把你从你家城堡里抓出来
and hang you for an oathbreaker.
当成背誓者吊死
Oathbreaker, is it?!
你说我是背誓者
I'll not sit here and swallow insults
别指望我坐在这儿听凭你侮辱
from a boy so green he pisses grass.
毛头小鬼,你的尿八成都是草绿色的
My lord father taught me
家父曾经教导我
it was death to bare steel against your liege lord.
在宣誓效忠的领主面前拔剑,是惟一死罪
But doubtless the Greatjon only meant to cut my meat for me.
但我相信大琼恩只是想帮我切肉罢了
Your meat...
你的肉
is bloody tough.
还真他妈的硬
What is it? What's happened? Shh, it's all right.
有事吗,发生什么了,嘘,没事
Where are you going? South. For father.
你要去哪儿,为了父亲南下
But it's the middle of the night.
现在还是午夜
The Lannisters have spies everywhere.
到处都有兰尼斯特的眼线
I don't want them to know we're coming.
我不想让他们知道我们出兵
They have more men than we do.
他们比我们人多
Aye, they do.
是啊,他们人多
Can't I come with you?
我能跟你一起去吗
I can ride now. You've seen me riding.
现在我也能骑马了,你看到过
And I won't get in the way, I...
我不会碍事的,我...
There must always be a Stark at Winterfell.
临冬城必须有史塔克家的人留守
Until I return that will be you.
你必须暂代城主,直到我回家
You are not to leave the castle walls while we are gone.
我们走后,你不要到城墙外面去
Do you understand?
懂吗
Listen to Maester Luwin. Look after your little brother.
听从鲁温师傅的意见,好好照顾弟弟
I will.
我知道了
I'll send letters whenever I can,
有机会我就会写信给你
but if you don't hear from me,
如果没有收到信
don't be scared.
也不要害怕
Until I return.
等我回来
How long have you been hiding outhere?
你躲在那儿多久了
Robb will be looking for you to say goodbye.
罗柏要跟你说再见,别害他到处找你
They've all gone away.
他们都走了
They'll be back soon. Robb will free father
他们很快就回来,罗柏会救出父亲
and they'll come back with mother.
然后和母亲一同回来
No, they won't.
不,他们不会回来
Please watch over Robb.
请务必看顾罗柏
And watch over all the other men from Winterfell.
以及临冬城的所有人
And Theon too, I suppose.
还有席恩吧
You hear them, boy?
听见了吗,小子
The old gods are answering you.
旧神正在回答你
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
They're my gods too.
他们也是我的神
Beyond the Wall, they're the only gods.
在长城之外,他们是惟一的真神
Even slaves are allowed to pray.
即使是奴隶,也可以祷告
You're not a slave.
你不是奴隶
Well, your friend did put a knife to my roat.
但你的朋友把刀架在我脖子上
I'm not complaining, little lord,
我不是在抱怨,少爷
Just telling truths.
实话实说而已
What did you mean about hearing the gods?
你刚才说能听见神说话是什么意思
You asked them,
你向他们祈求
they're answering you.
而他们正在回答
Open your ears.
仔细听啊
It's only the wind.
不过是风声
Who do you think sends the wind
你以为这风是谁送来的
if not the gods?
当然是天上诸神啊
They see you, boy.
他们看到了你,小子
They hear you.
也听到了你说的话
Your brother will get no help from them where he's going.
你哥哥要去的地方,他们无法帮他
The old gods have no power in the south.
旧神在南方没有力量
The weirwoods there were all cut down a long time ago.
那儿的鱼梁木早就被砍光了
How can they watch when they have no eyes?
没有眼睛,他们该如何看顾你哥哥
Well, there's a big man.
这可真是个大块头啊
He has giants' blood in him or I'm the queen.
我敢说他体内有巨人的血统
Go back and find your clothes, Hodor.
阿多,去把你的衣服找来
Go dress.
穿上衣服
Hodor.
阿多
Are there really giants beyond the Wall?
长城外真的有巨人吗
Giants and worse than giants.
不只巨人,还有比巨人更可怕的东西
I tried telling your brother,
我试着告诉你老哥
he's marching the wrong way.
他走错了方向
All these swords, they should be going north, boy.
应该带兵去北方,小子
North, not south!
北方,不是南方
The cold winds are rising.
冷风已然吹起
They were touched by white walkers.
他们被异鬼触碰过
That's why they came back.
所以回来了
That's why their eyes turned blue.
而眼睛也变蓝了
Only fire will stop them.
只有用火烧才能阻止他们
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
I read about it in a book...
我在书上看到的
a very old book in Maester Aemon's library.
伊蒙学士的图书室里有一本非常古老的书
What else did the book say?
书上还说了什么
The white walkers
异鬼
sleep beneath the ice for thousands of years.
在寒冰下沉睡千年
And when they wake up...
而它们觉醒的时候...
And when they wake up, what?
觉醒的时候怎么样
I hope the Wall is high enough.
我希望长城够高
Summer snows, my lady.
夏雪,夫人
Robb's brought the north with him.
罗柏把北方的气候也带过来了
The River Lords are falling back
河间诸侯正在溃退
with Jaime Lannister at their heels.
詹姆·兰尼斯特穷追不舍
And Lord Tywin is bringing
泰温大人正率领
around a second Lannister army from the south.
另一支兰尼斯特军,从南方逼近
Our scouts confirm it's even larger than The Kingslayer's.
据斥候报告,规模比弑君者的部队大得多
One army or two, the kings in the North
管它来几支军队,北境之王
threw back hosts 10 times as large.
连十倍于己的敌军都能击退
Mother!
母亲
You look well.
你气色不错
Lady Catelyn, you're a welcome sight
凯特琳夫人,在当今的动乱时刻
in these troubled times.
见到您真是令人宽心
We had not thought to meet you here, my lady.
没想到会在这里见到您,夫人
I had not thought to be here.
我也没想到会来这里
I would speak with my son alone.
我想单独和我儿子讲几句
I know you will forgive me, my lords.
相信诸位大人必会谅解
You heard her! Move your asses!
你们都听到了,赶紧走吧
Come on, out.
快点,出去
You too, Greyjoy. Are you bloody deaf?
你也是,葛雷乔伊,你他妈聋了
Have no fear, my lady.
您毋需担心,夫人
We'll shove our swords up Tywin Lannister's bunghole
咱们到时候拿剑捅进泰温·兰尼斯特的屁眼
and then it's on to the Red Keep to free Ned.
然后再一路杀进红堡,把奈德给救出来
You old devil, Rodrik. Jon.
你个老恶鬼,罗德利克,大琼恩
You're not wasting away, are you?
你这把老骨头还能派上用场吧
I remember the day you came into this world
我还记得你小脸红红
red-faced and squalling.
呱呱坠地的那一天
And now I find you leading a host to war.
如今却见你带领大军投身战场
There was no one else. No one?
除了我没别人了,没别人
Who were those men I saw here?
我刚见到的那些人是谁
None of them are Starks. All of them are seasoned in battle.
他们不是史塔克,他们都久经沙场
If you think you can send me back to Winterfell...
如果你以为能把我送回临冬城...
Oh, would that I could.
能送我早送了
There was a letter.
这儿有封信
From Sansa.
是珊莎写的
From the queen, you mean.
你是说王后写的吧
There's no mention of Arya. No.
上面没提到艾莉亚,的确没有
How many men do you have?
你这里有多少人
18,000.
一万八
If I go to King's Landing and bend my knee to Joffrey...
如果我到君临宣誓效忠乔佛里...
You would never be allowed to leave. No.
你便永远不可能脱身,不行
Our best hope... our only hope...
我们最大的希望...唯一的希望
is that you can defeat them in the field.
便是你能在战场上击败对手
And if I lose?
要是我战败了呢
Do you know what happened to the Targaryen children
你知道疯王失势后,坦格利安家族的小孩
when the Mad King fell? They were butchered in their sleep.
是什么下场吗,他们在睡梦中惨遭杀戮
On the orders of Tywin Lannister.
那是泰温·兰尼斯特的指令
And the years have not made him kinder.
岁月没有令他的凶残本性减少半分
If you lose,
假如你战败
your father dies,
你父亲就死定了
your sisters die,
你的妹妹们就死定了
we die.
我们都死定了
Well, that makes it simple then.
如此事情就简单了
I suppose it does.
我想也是
From here it might be best if Bronn and I continue alone.
从这儿开始,最好由我和波隆两人前去
Best for Tyrion son of Tywin.
对泰温之子提利昂来说最好
Not best for me.
对我可不算最好
If the half man betrays us,
如果半人出卖我们
Shagga son of Dolf will cut off his manhood...
多夫之子夏嘎就会剁掉他的命根子...
And feed it to the goats, yes.
拿去喂山羊,我知道
All right then.
好吧
Time to meet my father.
该去见我父亲了
Tyrion. Uncle.
提利昂,叔叔
Father.
父亲大人
The rumors of your demise were unfounded.
看来关于你已死的传言不攻自破了
Sorry to disappoint you.
抱歉让您失望了
And who are these...
你这几位
companions of yours?
同伴是谁
This is Shagga son of Dolf,
这位是多夫之子夏嘎
Chieftain of the Stone Crows.
石鸦部的酋长
Timett son of Timett, ruler of the Burned Men.
提魅之子提魅,灼人部的首领
This fair maid is Chella daughter of Cheyk,
这位美少女是齐克之女齐拉
leader of the Black Ears.
黑耳部的领袖
And here we have Bronn son of...
这位是波隆,父亲是...
You wouldn't know him.
您肯定没听说过
May I present my lord father,
容我为各位介绍家父
Tywin son of Tytos of house Lannister,
兰尼斯特家族的泰陀斯之子泰温
Lord of Casterly Rock and Warden of the west.
凯岩城公爵,西境守护
Kind of you to go to war for me.
非常感谢您为我出兵打仗
You left us no choice.
你让我们别无选择
The honor of the house was at stake.
家族荣誉受到侵犯
Your brother would never have submitted to capture so meekly.
要是你哥哥,绝不会轻易让人拿去
We have our differences, Jaime and I.
我跟詹姆各有所长嘛
He's braver. I'm better looking.
他更勇猛,我更帅气
He's been covering himself in glory.
他荣誉等身
Jaime smashed the River Lords at the Golden Tooth,
詹姆在金牙城外击溃河间诸侯的军队
and now lays siege to Riverrun,
现在又把凯特琳·史塔克的老家
Catelyn Stark's homeland.
奔流城围了个水泄不通
And the Starks? Lord Eddard?
那史塔克家呢,艾德大人
Is our hostage. He will lead no armies from his dungeon cell.
是我们的人质,他在地牢里可没法带兵打仗
How did my sweet sister persuade the king
我那漂亮姐姐究竟怎么说服国王
to imprison his dear friend Ned?
同意囚禁他亲爱的伙伴奈德
Robert Baratheon is dead.
劳勃·拜拉席恩已经死了
Joffrey rules in King's Landing.
如今在君临执政的是乔佛里
My sister rules, you mean.
你的意思是我姐姐执政
Stark's son has called his banners.
史塔克的儿子已经召集封臣
He moves south with a strong host. A green boy.
率领大军南下,他还太嫩了
One taste of battle and he'll run back to Winterfell
等他上了战场,必定吓得夹起尾巴
with his tail between his legs.
逃回临冬城
Maybe.
或许
Though the boy does have a certain belligerence.
不过这小鬼倒有几分血性
You'd like him.
你会喜欢他的
While we're on the subject of war,
既然说到战争
I made promises to my friends here
我曾对我的朋友们做过承诺
and a Lannister always pays his debts.
而兰尼斯特有债必还
We shall require 3,000 helms and shields,
我们要三千套头盔,防具
plus swords, pikes,
还有剑,长枪
gorgets, maces...
颈甲,钉头锤
If it please my lord,
启禀大人
Ser Addam bids me report that
亚当爵士要我向您报告
the northmen have crossed the Neck.
史塔克军已渡过颈泽
The wolf rushes into the lion's jaws.
小狼仓促行军,正落入雄狮之口
So be it. Kevan, command the drummers beat assembly.
好极了,凯冯,吩咐鼓手敲集合令
And send word to Jaime
派人传话通知詹姆
that I am moving against Robb Stark.
我要即刻进军与罗柏·史塔克决战
At once, my lord.
遵命,大人
It is said that the men of the mountain clans are great warriors.
据说高山部落的男子是勇猛无惧的战士
Ride with me against my enemies
与我一同出兵抗敌
and you shall have all my son promised you and more.
保证你们得到我儿子承诺的一切,甚至更多
Only if the half man fights with us.
除非半人和我们一起上战场
Until we hold the steel he pledged us,
在我们拿到他答应的武器之前
the little lion's life is ours.
这头小狮子的命是我们的
The scouts report Lord Tywin moves north.
据斥候回报,泰温大人挥师北上
We need to get him on broken ground,
我们必须凭借险恶的地势截住他
put his knights at a disadvantage.
让他的骑兵处于劣势
No, we need to get around him
不,我们应当避其锋芒
and break Jaime Lannister's siege of Riverrun.
去解除詹姆·兰尼斯特对奔流城的围困
Do that and the River Lords will join us.
这样河间诸侯就会加入我们
To do either we need to cross the river
不论怎样,我们都得渡河
and the only crossing is at the Twins.
唯一的桥梁是在孪河城
Lord Frey controls that bridge.
那桥掌控在佛雷大人手中
Your father's bannerman.
他是您父亲的封臣
"The late Lord Frey" My father calls him.
我父亲叫他"迟到的佛雷侯爵"
At the Trident, he didn't appear until the battle was done.
在三叉戟战役中,他最后才姗姗来迟
Some men takes their oaths more seriously than others.
有些人看重亲口宣下的誓言,有些则不然
Robb's right. We need that bridge.
罗柏说的对,我们需要那座桥
So what's it going to be?
那下一步怎么做
Do we move against Jaime or lord Tywin?
我们是去攻打詹姆还是泰温
Your pardon, my lords.
诸位大人,打扰了
We've captured a Lannister scout.
我们抓到一个兰尼斯特的斥候
Don't worry, lad. He won't be leaving this tent with his head.
别担心,小子,他不会活着出去的
Where did you find him?
你们在哪儿抓到的
In the brush above the encampment.
在营地上方的灌木丛
He looked to be counting.
看似正在估算我军兵力
How high did you get?
你数到了多少人
20,000. Maybe more.
两万,或许更多
You don't have to do this yourself.
你不必亲自动手
Your father would understand...
你父亲会理解...
My father unrstands mercy, when there is room for it.
我父亲深知得饶人处且饶人
And he understands honor...
更明白何为荣誉
and courage.
以及勇气
Let him go.
放他走
Robb.
罗柏
Tell lord Tywin winter is coming for him.
转告泰温大人,他的凛冬即将来临
20,000 northerners marching south
两万北方大军正在南下
to find out if he really does shit gold.
瞧瞧他是不是真的可以拉出黄金
Yes, my lord.
遵命,大人
Thank you, my lord.
谢谢您,大人
Are you touched, boy?! Letting him go?
你这小鬼疯了吗,居然放他走
You call me boy again.
再叫我小鬼试试
Go on.
叫啊
It is also the wish of his grace
对于尽忠职守之
that his loyal servant Janos Slynt,
君临都城守卫队长
Commander of the city watch... Ser Aron.
杰诺斯·史林特,艾伦爵士
be at once raised to the rank of lord...
国王陛下亦希望将其立刻擢升为贵族之列
Lord Gyles. - ...And granted the ancient seat of Harrenhal,
盖尔斯大人并赐予历史悠久之赫伦堡
and that his sons and grandsons shall hold this honor
其子嗣将世代继承此等荣耀
after him until the end of time.
万世不辍
In the place of the traitor Eddard Stark,
为取代叛徒艾德·史塔克
it is the wish of his grace that Tywin Lannister,
遵照国王陛下的意愿
Lord of Casterly Rock and Warden of the West,
由凯岩城公爵暨西境守护泰温·兰尼斯特
be appointed Hand of the king.
接任国王之手一职
Lastly, in these times of treason and turmoil,
最后,于此充斥密谋与动乱的危殆之际
it is the view of the council
吾等重臣认为
that the life and safety
乔佛里国王
of King Joffrey
之生命安危
be of paramount importance.
实乃首要之急
Ser Barristan Selmy.
巴利斯坦·赛尔弥爵士听命
Your grace, I am yours to command.
太后陛下,微臣听候您的差遣
Rise, ser Barristan.
请起,巴利斯坦爵士
You may remove your helm.
您可以卸下头盔
You have served the realm long and faithfully.
长久以来您为国效命,尽忠职守
Every man and woman in the Seven Kingdoms owes you thanks.
七大王国中每位善男信女皆对您心怀感激
But it is time to put aside your armor and your sword.
然而是时候让您卸甲归田
It is time to rest and look back with pride
颐养天年,骄傲地回顾这么多年来
on your many years of service.
您忠诚侍奉的光荣使命
Your grace, the kingsguard is a sworn brotherhood.
陛下,御林铁卫乃宣誓效命的兄弟
Our vows are taken for life.
立下誓言,即为终身
Only death relieves us of our sacred trust.
惟死方能解除御林铁卫所负之神圣使命
Whose death, ser Barristan? Yours or your king's?
巴利斯坦爵士,敢问谁的死,你还是国王
You let my father die.
你没能保护我父亲
You're too old to protect anybody.
你老了,谁都保护不了
Your grace... The council has determined
陛下...御前会议已经决定
that ser Jaime Lannister will take your place
由詹姆·兰尼斯特爵士接任你的职务
as lord commander of the kingsguard.
担任御林铁卫队长
The man who profaned his blade
那个以他誓言守护的国王的鲜血
with the blood of the king he had sworn to defend!
玷污自己宝剑的虚伪骑士吗
Careful, Ser.
爵士,慎言
We have nothing but gratitude
爵士先生,对于您过去的贡献
for your long service, good ser.
我们并非不知感恩
You shall be given a stout keep beside the sea,
您会得到一座临海的坚固城堡
with servants to look after your every need.
以及足够的仆人,满足您的任何需要
A hall to die in
等死的地方
and men to bury me.
和为我送终的人
I am a knight.
我既生为骑士
I shall die a knight.
也要死得像个骑士
A naked knight, apparently.
看来是没穿衣服的骑士
Even now I could cut through the five of you like carving a cake!
即便现在,我砍倒你们五个还是轻而易举
Here, boy!
小鬼,拿去吧
Melt it down and add it to the others.
熔了它,加到那王座上
If any man in this hall has other matters
陛下倾听在场诸位的请愿
to set before his grace, let him speak now
有事禀报
or go forth and hold his silence.
无事退朝
Your grace.
国王陛下
Come forward, my lady.
小姐,请您上前来
The lady Sansa of house Stark.
史塔克家族的珊莎小姐
Do you have some business for the king and the council, Sansa?
珊莎,你有事禀报国王陛下和御前会议吗
I do.
As it please your grace, I ask mercy for my father,
启禀陛下,我要为家父
Lord Eddard Stark, who was Hand of the king.
亦即前首相艾德·史塔克大人请愿
Treason is a noxious weed.
叛国好似带毒的野草
It should be torn out, root... Let her speak.
理应连根拔起...让她说完
I want to hear what she says.
我要听听她的话
Thank you, your grace.
感谢您,陛下
Do you deny your father's crime?
令尊所犯之罪行,你可否认
No, my lords. I know he must be punished.
不,诸位大人,我很清楚他必须接受制裁
All I ask is mercy.
我只要求放他生路
I know my lord father must regret what he did.
家父必定已对其所作所为懊悔不已
He was King Robert's friend and he loved him.
他是劳勃国王生前密友,真心敬爱国王
You all know he loved him.
相信在座各位都很明白
He never wanted to be Hand until the king asked him.
他从未有过成为首相的念头,直到国王开口
They must have lied to him... lord Renly or lord Stannis
他必定是被蓝礼大人,史坦尼斯大人
or somebody. They must have lied!
或某些人蛊惑蒙骗了
He said I wasn't the king.
他说我不是国王
Why did he say that?
他为什么要那样说
He was badly hurt.
他有腿伤在身
Maester Pycelle was giving him milk of the poppy.
派席尔大学士给他服用了罂粟花奶
He wasn't himself. Otherwise he never would have said it.
他当时神志不清,不然他绝不会说那些话
A child's faith... Such sweet innocence.
这是孩子对父亲的信任,多么单纯而天真
And yet they say wisdom oft comes
人们不是常说,所谓智慧
from the mouths of babes.
往往来自孩童口中
Treason is treason!
但叛国就是叛国
Anything else?
你还有什么要说的吗
If you still have any affection in your heart for me,
倘若您心底还对我有半点情意
please do me this kindness, your grace.
请看在我的份上发发慈悲吧,陛下
Your sweet words have moved me.
你的一番肺腑之言感动了我
But your father has to confess.
但你父亲必须先俯首认罪
He has to confess and say that I'm the king...
承认我是他的国王
or there'll be no mercy for him.
不然我不会手下留情
He will.
他会的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
commander [kə'mɑ:ndə]

想一想再看

n. 司令官,指挥官

 
capture ['kæptʃə]

想一想再看

vt. 捕获,俘获,夺取,占领,迷住,(用照片等)留存<

联想记忆
coward ['kauəd]

想一想再看

n. 懦夫
adj. 胆小的
Cow

联想记忆
gentle ['dʒentl]

想一想再看

adj. 温和的,轻柔的,文雅的,温顺的,出身名门的

 
turmoil ['tə:mɔil]

想一想再看

n. 骚动,混乱

联想记忆
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的

联想记忆
mercy ['mə:si]

想一想再看

n. 怜悯,宽恕,仁慈,恩惠
adj.

 
disappoint [.disə'pɔint]

想一想再看

v. 使 ... 失望

联想记忆
spat [spæt]

想一想再看

n. 贝卵,蚝卵,蚝仔 n. 鞋罩 n. 小争吵,轻打声

联想记忆
affection [ə'fekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 慈爱,喜爱,感情,影响

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。