手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《权力的游戏》 > 美剧《权力的游戏》第一季 > 正文

权利的游戏第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集 令尊没来参加我的婚礼

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

You've seen better days, my lord.

风光不再呀,我的大人
Another visit?
又来了
It seems you're my last friend.
看来你是我最后的朋友了
No no, many still love you.
哪里哪里,好多人仍然爱着您呢
Sansa came to court this morning to plead for your life.
珊莎今晨上朝为您求情
On her knees, begging for me, hmmm.
为了我下跪求饶
Did you laugh with the others?
你跟其他人一起发笑了吗
You do me wrong, my lord.
大人您错怪我了
Your blood is the last thing I want.
我对您的血一点兴趣都没有
I don't know what you want.
我不知道你要的是什么
I've given up trying to guess.
也不想再花心思去猜
When I was still a boy...
我小时候
before they cut my balls off with a hot knife...
还没让滚烫的刀子割掉卵蛋那会儿
I traveled with a group of actors through the free cities.
曾跟戏班子在自由贸易城邦巡回演出
They taught me that each man has a role to play.
他们教给我,每个人都有自己该扮演的角色
The same is true at court.
朝廷里也是如此
I am the Master of Whisperers.
我是情报总管
My role is to be sly, obsequious and without scruples.
就该诡计多端,阿谀逢迎,行事无孔不入
I'm a good actor, my lord.
我是个好戏子哪,大人
Can you free me from this pit?
你能把我从这地穴救出去吗
I could.
我能
But will I?
但我要不要救你呢
No.
当然不
As I said, I'm no hero.
我说过的,我不是英雄
What do you want? Tell me.
告诉我,你的目的是什么
No riddles, no stories... tell me, what do you want?
别讲故事,别打哑谜,你要的是什么
Peace.
和平
Did you know that your son is marching south with an army of northmen?
您可知道,令公子正率领北方大军南下
Loyal lad...
年轻的勇士哟
fighting for his father's freedom.
为父亲重获自由而战
Robb?
罗柏
He's just a boy.
他只是个孩子
Boys have been conquerors before.
自古英雄出少年
But the man giving Cersei sleepless nights
但真正令瑟曦寝食难安的
is the king's... the late king's brother.
是国王...已故国王的弟弟
Lord Stannis has the best claim to the throne,
史坦尼斯大人的继承权名正言顺
he is a proven battle commander and he is utterly without mercy.
本人又能征善战,而且绝不心软
Stannis Baratheon is Robert's true heir.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩是劳勃真正的继承人
The throne is his by rights.
王位本归他所有
Sansa pleaded so sweetly for your life,
珊莎那么努力地为您求情
It would be a shame to throw it away.
若是不把握机会实在太可惜
Cersei is no fool.
瑟曦不笨
She knows a tame wolf is more use to her than a dead one.
她知道驯服的狼比一条死狼有用得多
You want me to serve the woman who murdered my king,
这女人谋害我的国王,屠杀我的部下
who butchered my men, who crippled my son?
还把我儿子摔成残废,你竟然要我为她效力
I want you to serve the realm!
我要你为国家效力
Tell the queen you will confess your vile treason,
告诉太后你愿意坦白邪恶的叛国罪行
tell your son to lay down his sword
命令你儿子放下武器
and proclaim Joffrey as the true heir.
尊乔佛里为真正的国王
Cersei knows you as a man of honor.
瑟曦知道您是个言行一致的人
If you give her the peace she needs
只要您给她她需要的和平
and promise to carry her secret to your grave,
并保证死也不说出她的秘密
I believe she will allow you to take the black
我相信她会同意您穿上黑衣
and live out your days on the wall
在长城和您弟弟
with your brother and your bastard son.
还有您那私生子一起度过余生
You think my life is some precious thing to me?
你以为我有这么惜命
That I would trade my honor for a few more years of...
会为了苟活几年丢弃荣誉
Of what?
那还算活着吗
You grew up with actors.
你在戏子中长大
You learned their craft and you learned it well.
学会了做戏,而且演得相当好
But I grew up with soldiers.
可我打小与战士为伍
I learned how to die a long time ago.
早就懂得舍身取义
Pity.
可惜呀
Such a pity.
太可惜了
What of your daughter's life, my lord?
那么大人,您女儿的性命呢
Is that a precious thing to you?
您珍视她的性命吗
It's a birthday message to his grand-niece Walda.
瓦德·佛雷给侄孙女瓦妲的生日贺信
Or so Walder Frey would have you think.
也可能是他的障眼法
Keep shooting them down.
射下所有出城的信鸦
We can't risk Lord Walder sending word
瓦德大人可能把你的动向报告给兰尼斯特
of your movements to the Lannisters.
我们不可冒险
He's grandfather's bannerman. We can't expect his support?
他是外祖父的封臣,难道不能指望他帮忙吗
Expect nothing of Walder Frey and you'll never be surprised.
永远不要指望瓦德·佛雷,这样才不会失望
Look.
Father rots in a dungeon.
父亲身陷地牢
How long before they take his head?
朝不保夕
We need to cross the Trident and we need to do it now.
我们必须渡过三叉戟河,刻不容缓
Just march up to his gates and tell him you're crossing.
直接兵临城下,叫他放行
We've got five times his numbers.
我们的兵力是他的五倍
You can take the Twins if you have to.
如果有必要,你可以轻易拿下孪河城
Not in time. Tywin Lannister marches north as we speak.
时间来不及,泰温·兰尼斯特正领兵北上
The Freys have held the crossing for 600 years,
佛雷家族坐守渡口已经六百年
And for 600 years they have never failed to exact their toll.
六百年来,他们从不忘收取过桥费
Have my horse saddled and ready.
给我备马
Enter the Twins alone and he'll sell you to the Lannisters,
只身进城,他可以把您卖给兰尼斯特
as he likes.
一切随他高兴
Or throw you in a dungeon. Or slit your throat.
或者丢进地牢,甚或割了你的喉咙
My father would do whatever it took to secure our crossing.
我父亲会想办法过河,用尽一切方法
Whatever it took.
不惜任何代价
If I'm going to lead this army,
既然我是主帅
I can't have other men doing my bargaining for me.
便不可假手他人替我谈判
I agree.
没错
I'll go.
我去
Mother. You can't!
母亲,您不能去
I have known Lord Walder since I was a girl.
我从小就认识瓦德大人
He would never harm me.
他绝对不会对我怎么样的
Unless there was a profit in it.
除非有利可图
What do you want?
你想要什么
It is a great pleasure to
大人,多年不见
see you again after so many years, my lord.
今日重逢,真是倍感喜悦
Oh spare me.
少来这套
Your boy's too proud to come before me himself.
你家儿子太尊贵,不愿亲自来见我
What am I supposed to do with you?
我又该拿你怎么办呢
Father, you forget yourself. Lady Stark is here...
父亲,您失态了,史塔克夫人来这...
Who asked you? You're not Lord Frey yet,
谁问你了,我还没死
Not until I die. Do I look dead to you?
你就不是佛雷侯爵,我看起来像死人吗
Father, please...
父亲大人...
I need lessons in courtesy from you, bastard?
连你也敢教训我啦,小野种
Your mother would still be a milkmaid
要不是我让你妈怀上你
If I hadn't squirted you into her belly.
她到现在还是个挤奶工
All right, you come forward.
好了,你上前来
There. Now that I've observed the courtesies,
好了,我已经行过礼了
Perhaps my sons will do me the honor of shutting their mouths.
或许我的儿子们可以赏个脸,给我闭上嘴巴
Is there somewhere we can talk?
我们可否换个地方谈话
We're talking right now.
我们现在不就在谈
Fine.
好吧
Out! All of you!
滚,都滚出去
You too.
你也滚
You see that?
你见着她没有
15 she is.
才十五岁
A little flower.
像朵小花
And her honey's all mine.
她的花蜜可是只给我一个人喝哟
I'm sure she will give you many sons.
我相信她一定会给您添许多儿子的
Huh. Your father didn't come to the wedding.
令尊没来参加我的婚礼
He is quite ill, my lord.
家父重病在身,大人
Didn't come to the last one either.
我上次结婚他也没来
Or the one before that.
上上次也没来
Your family has always pissed on me.
你们家的人老是看我不顺眼
My lord, I... Don't deny it.
大人,我...别否认
You know it's true.
你很清楚我说的是实话
The fine Lord Tully
高贵的徒利大人
would never marry any of his children to mine.
说什么也不肯跟我家联姻
I'm sure there were reasons why...
想必是事出有因...
I didn't need reasons.
我不要理由
I needed to get rid of sons and daughters.
我只想摆脱这群子女
You see how they pile up?
看到他们黑压压一片了吗
Why are you here?
你来这里做什么
To ask you
来请求您
to open your gates, my lord,
打开城门,大人
So my son and his bannermen may cross the Trident and be on their way.
让我儿子及其封臣渡过三叉戟河,继续赶路
Why should I let him?
我为何要放他过去
If you could climb your own battlements,
你要是还能爬上自家城墙
you would see that he has 20,000 men outside your walls.
就能看到城外有我儿子的两万精兵
They'll be 20,000 corpses
等泰温·兰尼斯特到来
when Tywin Lannister gets here.
他们就是两万具死尸了
Don't try and frighten me, Lady Stark.
别想吓唬我,史塔克夫人
Your husband's in a cell beneath the Red Keep
你丈夫被关在红堡的地牢里
and your son's got no fur to keep his balls warm.
你的宝贝儿子也还乳臭未干
You swore an oath to my father.
你宣过誓要效忠我父亲的
Oh yes, I said some words...
可不是嘛,我发过誓
and I swore oaths to the crown too, if I remember right.
但没记错的话,我也宣誓效忠王室
Joffrey's king now, which makes your boy
依我看呢,这会儿既然乔佛里是国王了
and his corpses-to-be nothing but rebels, it seems to me.
你家小鬼以及那些活尸不就是叛徒嘛
If I had the sense the gods gave a fish,
若是早料到诸神送我大礼
I'd hand you both over to the Lannisters.
我就把你们娘俩直接交给兰尼斯特
Why don't you?
那你怎么不动手
Stark, Tully,
史塔克,徒利
Lannister, Baratheon,
兰尼斯特,拜拉席恩
Give me one good reason
倒是给我个理由
why I should waste a single thought on any of you?
我为什么要浪费时间琢磨你们的屁事
When does Aemon think you'll be able to use that hand?
伊蒙师傅说你的手什么时候能复原
Soon, he says. Good.
他说快了,那就好
You'll be ready for this then.
到时候你就能用这个
I thought a wolf was more appropriate for you than a bear...
我想狼要比熊更适合你
So I had a new pommel made. It's called Longclaw.
所以重新打造了剑柄尾端,它叫长爪
Works as well for a wolf as a bear, I think.
熊和狼都有爪子,我想应该合适
This is Valyrian steel.
这是瓦雷利亚钢铸的
It was my father's sword,
这是我父亲的剑
his father before him.
是我祖父传给他的
The Mormonts have carried it for five centuries.
这把剑在莫尔蒙家相传了五百年
It was meant for my son Jorah.
原来是给我儿子乔拉的
He brought dishonor to our house,
他给我们家族蒙上耻辱
but he had the grace to leave the sword
不过倒还懂得在逃亡前
before he fled from Westeros.
把剑留下
My lord, you honor me, but I can't...
大人,您让我受宠若惊,可我...
Oh, you can and you will.
别"可是"这是你应得的
I wouldn't be standing here
要不是你和你的那头狼
if it wasn't for you and your beast.
我就不会站在这里了
A bloody dead man tried to kill me...
一具该死的尸体要杀我
So you'll take it. I'll hear no more about it.
你就拿去吧,别再跟我啰嗦
Is that understood? Yes, my lord.
听懂了没,是,大人
Right. Now don't think this means
这才像话,别以为这代表
I approve of this nonsense with you and Alliser Thorne.
我同意你跟艾里沙·索恩胡来
That's a man's sword,
这是把男子汉的剑
it'll take a man to wield it.
也只有男子汉才配用它
I'll apologize to Ser Alliser tonight.
我今晚就去跟艾里沙爵士道歉
No, you won't!
不必了
I sent him to King's Landing yesterday.
我昨天派他去君临城了
The hand that your wolf tore off that thing's wrist...
你的狼从尸鬼身上咬下来的手
I've ordered Thorne to lay it at the feet of this...
我命令索恩带去,呈给那个
boy king.
小鬼头国王看看
That should get young Joffrey's attention.
这应该会引起乔佛里的注意吧
And it puts a thousand leagues between you and Thorne.
还能让你和索恩相隔千里之遥
Now go and put your sword somewhere safe
现在去吧,把剑收好
and bring me my supper.
给我送晚饭来
Yes, my lord.
是,大人
Well done. Well done.
干得好,干得好
You earned that, Snow.
你应得的,雪诺
Well done.
干得漂亮
Go on, let's have a look.
快来,给我们瞧瞧
At what? The sword! Show us the sword.
瞧什么,剑啊,快给我们看看
Sword! Sword! Sword! Sword!
拿剑来,拿剑来,拿剑来,拿剑来
Let's have a look. Piss off.
我们拿去仔细瞧,走开
Get off of it. Piss off.
放手,都走开
Come on, I want to have a look at it in the light.
拜托,我想在亮处看看呢
Give it here!
拿到这里来
What is it?
怎么了
I... Look at its eyes.
我...瞧它的眼睛
Give it. I can't.
给我,我不能
You can't what?
你不能什么
I... I'm really not supposed to say.
我...我真的不该说
And yet you really want to say.
但是你真的想说
You want to say that...?
你是想说...
There was a raven.
来了一只信鸦
I read the message to Maester Aemon.
我给伊蒙师傅读了信
It's your brother Robb.
是你哥哥罗柏的事
What?
什么事
What about him?
他怎么了
He's heading south.
他南下了
To war.
去打仗
All his bannermen have rallied to his side.
所有的封臣都集结在他周围
They'll keep him safe.
他们会保护他的安全
I should be there.
我该去的
I should be with him.
我该去和他并肩作战
If we do that, they'll never get back across.
照这样做,他们就绝对过不来
Well?
怎么样
What did he say?
他怎么说
Lord Walder has granted your crossing.
瓦德大人会让你过河
His men are yours as well...
他的军队也是你的
less the 400 he will keep here to hold the Crossing
不过他会留下四百人防守
against any who would pursue you.
以防追兵
And what does he want in return?
那他要什么回报
You will be taking on his son Olyvar as your personal squire.
他的儿子奥利法要成为你的私人侍从
He expects a knighthood in good time. Fine, fine.
过段时间希望册封为爵士,没问题
And?
还有呢
And Arya
艾莉亚
will marry his son Waldron
要嫁给他的儿子瓦多
When they both come of age.
当然,等他们都成年后
She won't be happy about that.
她不会喜欢的
And?
还有呢
And
还有
when the fighting is done...
等战争结束
you will marry one of his daughters.
你也将迎娶他的一个女儿
Whichever you prefer.
随你挑一个
He has a number he thinks will be... suitable.
他认为有好些适合的人选
I see.
原来如此
Did you get a look at his daughters?
你见过他的女儿们吗
I did.
见过
And?
怎样
One was...
有那么一个...
Do you consent?
你同意吗
Can I refuse?
我能拒绝吗
Not if you want to cross.
那你就不能渡河
Then I consent.
那我同意
Sam said you wanted to see me?
山姆说您要见我
I did indeed.
是我的意思
Perhaps you would be kind enough to assist me.
或许你愿意好心地帮我个忙
Tell me, did you ever wonder
琼恩,你可曾想过
why the men of the Night's Watch
为何守夜人
take no wives and father no children?
不娶妻也不生子
No.
没想过
So they will not love.
如此,他们才不会为情爱所困
Love is the death of duty.
情爱是责任的大忌
If the day should ever come
假如有这么一天
when your lord father was forced to choose
你的父亲大人必须在荣誉
between honor on the one hand
和他所爱的人之间
and those he loves on the other,
做出抉择
what would he do?
他会怎么做
He would do whatever was right. No matter what.
他会做他该做的事,不管那是什么
Then Lord Stark is one man in 10,000.
那么,史塔克大人是万里挑一的人才
Most of us are not so strong.
多数人不若他这么坚强
What is honor
跟女人的情爱相比
compared to a woman's love?
荣誉算得了什么
And what is duty
当你怀抱初生幼儿
against the feel of a newborn son in your arms?
或是想起兄弟的笑容
Or a brother's smile?
责任又算得了什么
Sam told you.
山姆告诉您了
We're all human.
我们皆为凡人
Oh, we all do our duty when there's no cost to it.
当我们毋需付出代价时,自然都能尽忠职守
Honor comes easy then.
荣耀来得是那么容易
Yet sooner or later
然而每个人的生命中
in every man's life
或早或晚
there comes a day when it is not easy,
都会遇到考验
a day when he must choose.
那便是他必须抉择的时刻
And this is my day?
如今就是我要抉择的时刻
Is that what you're saying?
您的意思,是这样吗
Oh, it hurts, boy. Oh yes. I know.
孩子,这很痛苦,我知道
You do not know!
你不知道
No one knows.
没有人知道
I may be a bastard,
就算我是私生子
but he is my father and Robb is my brother.
他依旧是我父亲,罗柏依旧是我哥哥
The gods were cruel when they saw fit to test my vows.
诸神考验我的誓言时格外残酷
They waited till I was old.
那时我已年老体衰
What could I do when the ravens brought the news
当渡鸦从南方带来我家族灭亡的消息
from the south...
我又能如何
The ruin of my house, the death of my family?
我的家族覆灭,亲人死亡
I was helpless,
而我孤单无助
blind, frail.
年老虚弱,目不能视
But when I heard
可当我听说
they had killed my brother's son,
他们杀害我弟弟的儿子
and his poor son...
他的孙子
and the children!
他的曾孙
Even the little children.
连幼儿也不放过
Who are you?
您究竟是谁
My father was Maekar,
我的父亲
the first of his name.
是梅卡一世
My brother Aegon reigned after him
在他之后,我的弟弟伊耿
when I had refused the throne.
代替我继承王位
And he was followed by his son Aerys,
他的儿子伊里斯又继承了他的王位
whom they called the Mad King.
也就是大家所说的疯王
You're Aemon Targaryen.
您是伊蒙·坦格利安
I'm a maester of the Citadel,
我不过就是个自学城毕业
bound in service to Castle Black and the Night's Watch.
立誓为黑城堡与守夜人奉献心力的学士罢了
I will not tell you to stay or go.
我不会要求你留下或是离开
You must make that choice yourself,
你必须自己做出这个抉择
and live with it for the rest of your days.
然后一辈子与之相伴
As I have.
就像我一样
Drogo.
卓戈
Sajo anni.
(多斯拉克语)
Our scouts tell us
据斥候报告
the Stark host has moved south from the Twins
史塔克军已从孪河城南下
with Lord Frey's levies in tow.
佛雷大人的部队加入了他们
They're a day's march north.
此刻就在北边,离我们一日行程
The boy may lack experience and sense,
那孩子可能缺少经验和常识
but he does have a certain mindless
但确有一股子蛮勇的劲头
provincial courage.
胆量不小
Oh, do continue. Didn't mean to interrupt.
继续,我无意打断你们
I do hope your savages are going to be of some use,
希望你那群野蛮人不像你一样没用
otherwise we've wasted good steel on them.
否则我们的精良装备就白白浪费了
The great hairy one insisted he must have two battleaxes...
那个浑身是毛的大家伙坚持要拿两把战斧
heavy black steel,
他挑的可是黑色重钢打造
double-sided.
两面月刃的上等货
Shagga likes axes.
夏嘎喜欢斧头
When the battle commences,
开战的时候
you and your wildlings will be in the vanguard.
你和你那群野人打头阵
The vanguard?
打头阵
Me and the tribesmen on the front lines?
把我和原住民放在前锋
They do seem rather ferocious.
他们看起来很威猛
Ferocious? Last night
威猛,昨天晚上
a Moon Brother stabbed a Stone Crow
有个月人部的家伙为了一根香肠
over a sausage.
捅死了一个石鸦部的人
Three Stone Crows seized the Moon Brother
三个石鸦部的人抓住凶手
and opened his throat.
割开他的喉咙为同伴报仇
Bronn managed to keep
波隆好不容易
Shagga from chopping off the dead man's cock,
才阻止夏嘎剁掉那死人的老二
which was fortunate, but even still
算是不幸中的大幸,即便如此
Ulf is demanding blood money,
乌尔夫还要求对方赔偿
which Shagga and Gunthor refuse to pay.
可夏嘎和冈梭尔不肯
When soldiers lack discipline,
士兵缺乏纪律
the fault lies with their commander.
表示指挥官领导无方
Surely there are ways to have me killed
想要我死,方法多得很
that would be less detrimental to the war effort.
能不能挑个不影响战果的法子
There'll be no more discussion on the matter.
此事已定,无需再谈
It appears I'm not hungry after all.
我发现自己一点儿也不饿
Excuse me, my lords.
诸位大人,我先告退了
Where did you find one so pretty at this hour?
这种时候你从哪儿找来这么个美人
I took her. Took her?
抢的,抢的
From whom? From, uh...
从谁手里,从...
Ser... what's his name? I don't know.
叫什么爵士来着,不知道
Ginger cunt three tents down.
离这儿三个帐篷,一个红头发贱人
And he didn't have anything to say about it?
他什么都没说吗
He said something.
说了啊
Well, the odds of me living long enough
反正他报仇雪恨的机会不大
for him to retaliate just dropped drastically.
因为我十有八九活不到那会儿
We'll be at the vanguard tomorrow.
明天我们打前锋
Oh well.
既然如此
I... think I'll go and find myself one.
我也去找个女人吧
Who are you?
你是谁
Who would you like me to be?
您希望我是谁
What did your mother call you?
你母亲怎么喊你
Shae. what did your mother call you?
雪伊,您母亲怎么喊您呢
My mother died giving birth to me.
我母亲生我时难产而死
Is that why I'm here? So we can talk about our mothers?
我来就为了说这些事吗,讨论我们的母亲
What sort of accent is that? Foreign.
你这是哪儿的口音,外国的
For...
外...
What do you want from me?
您想要我怎么样
What do I want from you?
我想要你怎么样
I want you to share my tent.
我要你和我一起住
I want you to pour my wine, laugh at my jokes,
为我倒酒,陪我说笑
rub my legs when they're sore after a day's ride.
每天在我奔波之后替我按摩双脚
I want you to take no other man to bed
而且,只要我们在一起
for as long as we're together.
你就不许跟其他男人上床
And I want you to fuck me
我要你拿出浑身解数
like it's my last night in this world...
就当今晚是我人生最后一晚
which it may well be.
说不准真是这样
And what do I get?
我能得到什么呢
One, safety.
第一,安全
No one will hurt you for as long as you're mine.
只要你是我的人,就没人敢动你
Two. The pleasure of my company,
第二,与我相伴的愉悦
which I have heard is spectacular.
据说是很美妙的哦
Who told you this? Women you paid?
据谁说,您包的妓女吗
And three.
第三
More gold than you can spend if you lived a thousand years.
好几辈子也花不完的黄金
Do you accept my proposal?
你接受我的条件吗
Let's start with your last night in this world.
先享受您人生最后一晚吧
Doth... dothra... ki
多斯...多斯拉...克
Ha... hammi...
(多斯拉克语)
Ish nokitta...
(多斯拉克语)
Qana'th...
(多斯拉克语)
Khaleesi.
卡丽熙
Come.
进来
He's very strong.
他很强壮
No one understands how strong he is.
没人知道他有多强壮
He will die tonight, Khaleesi. He can't.
他活不过今晚,卡丽熙,他不能死
He can't. I won't let him.
他不可以死,我不会让他死
Even a queen doesn't have that power.
就算是王后也没有那种能力
We must go quickly. I've heard there's a good port in Asshai...
我们得赶紧走,据说亚夏有个繁盛的大港
I won't leave him. He's already gone, Khaleesi.
我不会离开他,他活不成了,卡丽熙
Doth...
多斯...
Even if...
就算
even if he dies,
就算他死了
why would I run?
我为什么要逃走
I am Khaleesi
我是卡丽熙
and my... my son will be Khal after Drogo.
我儿子将在卓戈死后继任卡奥
This isn't Westeros where men honor blood.
这里可不是崇尚血脉相承的维斯特洛
Here they only honor strength.
在这里,人们只崇尚力量
There will be fighting after Drogo dies.
卓戈死后,必然有一场混战
Whoever wins that fight will be the new Khal.
最后的胜者将成为新的卡奥
He won't want any rivals.
他一定不会留下对手的活口
Your boy will be plucked from your breast
你的孩子刚一出生就会被夺走
and given to the dogs.
拿去喂狗
I won't leave him.
我不会离开他
The wound has festered.
伤口化脓了
I think you should wear your armor tonight, Ser.
你今晚应该穿上盔甲,爵士
I think you're right.
您说的没错
You've saved me once more.
您又救了我一命
And now you must save him.
换你救他一命了
He's beyond the healer's skills.
他已病入膏肓,回天乏术了
All I can do is ease his path.
我所能做的就是减轻他的痛苦
Save him and I will free you. I swear it.
只要你救活他,我就放你自由,我发誓
You must know a way...
你一定还知道其他的办法...
some... some magic.
某种...某种魔法
There is a spell.
的确有一种魔法
Some would say death is cleaner.
对某些人而言,反而不及死亡干脆
Do it.
动手吧
Save him.
快救救他
There is a price.
您必须付出代价
You'll have gold... whatever you want.
给你黄金,你要什么都可以
It's not a matter of gold. This is bloodmagic.
这不是黄金的问题,这是血魔法
Only death pays for life.
惟有死亡方能换取生命
My death?
我的死吗
No. Not your death, Khaleesi.
不,不是您的死,卡丽熙
Bring me his horse.
把他的马带进来
Khaleesi, do not do this thing.
卡丽熙,这事做不得
Let me kill this witch.
请让我杀了这巫魔女
Kill her and you kill your Khal.
杀了她,你就是杀了卡奥
This is bloodmagic. It is forbidden.
这可是血魔法啊,这是禁忌
I am your Khaleesi. I tell you what is forbidden.
我是卡丽熙,我说不是禁忌就不是禁忌
Go now!
快出去
Take her and leave.
带她出去
Take her!
快点
Irri a?
伊丽
You must go also, lady.
您也得出去,夫人
Once I begin to sing, no one must enter the tent.
当我开始吟唱,任何人都不能进入这座帐篷
The dead will dance here tonight.
今夜亡灵将在此舞蹈
No one will enter.
没人会进来
bring him back to me.
请为我把他带回来
What have you done?
你到底做了什么
I have to save him.
我非救他不可
We could have been 10 miles
我们本可以逃到十英里外
away from here by now on the way to Asshai.
踏上去亚夏的路途了
You would have been safe.
您可以安然无恙
Jni'th vos eo.
(多斯拉克语)
Mra qothoon vosaan
(多斯拉克语)
Khaleesi!
卡丽熙
Are you hurt?
你伤着了吗
The baby...
孩子...
...is coming.
要生了
Fetch the midwives. - they will not come.
快把接生婆找来,她们不肯来
They say she is cursed.
她们说她是被诅咒的人
They'll come or I'll have their heads.
她们敢不来,我就砍了她们的头
The witch... she can bring baby.
巫魔女,她会接生
I hear her say so.
我听她说过
Are you in agony, my lion? No.
你很痛苦吗,小狮子,不
You look like you're in agony.
你这表情挺痛苦的
The fire is burning your pretty soft skin.
细皮嫩肉都给火烤到啦
Damn you, woman. Are you immune to pain?
你这该死的女人,就不怕痛吗
Just used to it. Drink.
我习惯了,喝酒
Let's play a new game.
我们玩个新游戏吧
There's a Braavosi knife game I could teach you...
我可以教你们一个布拉佛斯的匕首游戏
Does it involve the potential for losing fingers?
有断手指的风险吗
Not if you win. No!
赢了就没有,不玩
No more fire games, no knife games.
不要玩火玩刀子
Let's do something I'm good at.
来玩点儿我擅长的
What are you good at?
你擅长什么
I happen to be a great judge of character.
我碰巧很擅长看相识人
This sounds like a boring game. It's not.
听上去很无趣,当然不会
Here's how it works: I make a statement about your past.
规则是这样的,我说出你的经历
If I'm right, you drink. If I'm wrong, I drink.
如果我说对了,你喝,如果错了,我喝
And no lying. I'll know if you're lying.
不准撒谎,你撒谎可骗不过我
I don't want to play this game.
我没兴趣
Fine. Bronn first.
行,波隆先来
Your father beat you.
你父亲打过你
But my mother hit harder.
不过我母亲打得更狠
You killed your first man before you were 12.
你十二岁前杀了第一个男人
It was a woman.
是个女人
She swung an axe at me.
她拿斧头砍我
You've been north of the Wall.
你去过长城以北
What brought you up there?
为什么去那里
Work.
工作
And...
还有
you once loved a woman many years ago,
多年前你爱过一个女人
but it turned out badly so you've never let yourself love again.
然而到头来只是一场空,所以你永不言爱
Oh wait, that's me.
等等,那人是我
Your turn, my mysterious foreign beauty.
该你了,神秘的异国美人
I don't want to play.
我不想玩
It's fun! Look at the fun we're having.
多有趣啊,看我们玩的多起劲儿
Your mother was a whore.
你母亲是妓女
Drink.
All right.
好吧
Your father left the family when you were very young,
你年幼时父亲离家出走
never to return. Drink.
一去不归,喝
And we've established the rules about lying? Drink!
我们不是说好不准说谎,喝
You wanted a different life.
你渴望不同的生活
You came from somewhere and you wanted to be elsewhere.
你不愿固守出身,想要改头换面
The whole shit-stained world could drink off that one.
凭你这么讲,谁他妈的都要喝
So specifics...
那就说具体点
you wanted to be elsewhere, but how would you get there?
你想改头换面,该怎么办呢
I don't believe the life of the silent sisters is for you.
我估计静默姐妹的生活不适合你
So what's a lowborn girl to do?
出身卑微的女孩能做什么呢
Drink.
Are you sure... Drink!
你确定...喝
And don't talk about my mother and father ever
不许再提我父母
or I will carve your eyes from your head.
不然我就挖出你的眼珠
My dear lady, if I have offended you, I apologize.
尊贵的女士,如有冒犯,我向你道歉
My turn.
该我了
Fine fine.
好,好
Ask away.
尽管问
Try to penetrate the enigma that is me.
就请破解谜团,揭露真我吧
Who were you in love with? That's not how the game works.
你爱过的人是谁,游戏不是这么玩的
I don't care the way the game works.
我才不管什么游戏规则
Our lord here used to be married.
我们的大人结过婚
Married? How did you hear that?
结过婚,你从哪儿听来的
You hear lots of things playing dice with Lannister soldiers.
跟兰尼斯特士兵玩骰子听了不少闲言碎语
Another night, perhaps.
改天再说吧
Not another night. This night.
别改天了,就今晚吧
It's not a pleasant story.
不是什么高兴事
Or maybe I will cry.
说不定我会掉眼泪
I'm guessing the lady and I
估计我和这位女士的
can tell more unpleasant stories than your lordship.
伤心事比大人您多呢
So...
好吧
I was 16. My brother Jaime and I were riding
那年我十六岁,当时正和老哥詹姆在骑马
when we heard a scream. She ran out onto the road,
只听一声尖叫,就见她朝路上跑来
clothes half torn off with two men on her heels.
衣服被扯开了,后面有两个男人在追
Jaime scared away the men easily enough,
詹姆很轻松地赶跑了他们
while I wrapped her in my cloak.
我则用自己的斗篷裹住她
She was too scared to send off on her own,
她惊慌失措,不敢一个人走路
so while Jaime hunted down the rapers
于是在詹姆追赶强奸犯的同时
I took her to the nearest inn and fed her.
我带她到附近的旅馆,弄了点东西给她吃
Her name was Tysha.
她叫泰莎
She was a wheelwright's orphan.
她爹是车匠,父母双亡
And she was hungry...
她当时饥肠辘辘
together we finished off three chickens and a flagon of wine.
我俩足足吃了三只烤鸡,又喝干了一整壶酒
Impossible as it seems,
难以想象
there was a time when I was unaccustomed to wine.
那时我还不胜酒力
I forgot how afraid I was around girls,
我把对女孩的恐惧抛在脑后
how I was always waiting for them to laugh at me
忘记了她们看到我时总是嘲笑
or look away embarrassed
或是尴尬地别开视线
or ask me about my tall handsome brother.
再就是向我打听我那高大英俊的老哥
I forgot about everything but Tysha.
我脑子里就只有泰莎
And somehow I found myself in her bed.
等我回过神来,已经跟她躺在床上
For three chickens, I should hope so.
三只烤鸡哪,可不能白吃
It didn't last long. I didn't know what the hell I was doing.
很快就完事了,我都不知道自己究竟在干嘛
But she was good to me.
不过她对我很好
She kissed me afterwards
事后她吻了我
and sang me a song.
然后唱了一支歌
And by morning I was deep enough in love to ask for her hand.
到第二天清晨,我已经爱上她并且求婚了
A few lies, a few gold coins,
讲几句谎话,塞几枚金币
one drunken septon
找个喝醉酒的修士
and there you have it... man and wife.
然后就成了一对夫妻
For a fortnight anyway, until the septon sobered up
过了两个星期的夫妻生活,等那修士酒醒了
and told my father.
便把事情禀报给了我老爸
I imagine that was the end of all that.
你的故事八成是讲完了吧
Not quite.
还没有呢
First, my father had Jaime tell me the truth.
他先要詹姆跟我说实话
The girl was a whore, you see.
其实,那女孩是个妓女
Jaime had arranged the whole thing,
整件事都是詹姆安排好的
the road, the rapers... all of it.
从那条路到强奸犯,所有的一切
He thought it was time I had a woman.
他认为是时候让我体验男女之事了
After my brother confessed,
我老哥坦白之后
my father brought in my wife
老爸就把我老婆叫进来
and gave her to his guards.
交给他手下的卫兵
He paid her well... a silver for each man.
他出的价挺公道,一人一枚银币
How many whores command that kind of price?
多少妓女能值这个价
He brought me into the barracks and made me watch.
他带我到军营里,逼我全程观赏
By the end, she had so much silver
到后来,她赚的银币多到拿不下
that the coins were slipping through her fingers
白花花的银子顺着指缝
and rolling onto the floor.
洒了一地
I would have killed the man who did that to me.
有人敢这样对我,我非宰了他不可
You should have known she was a whore.
你早就应该知道她是个妓女
Really?
是吗
I was 16, drunk and in love...
那年我才十六岁,喝了酒,动了情
A girl who was almost raped
一个险遭强暴的女孩
doesn't invite another man into her bed two hours later.
绝不会刚过两个小时就请男人上床
As I said, I was young and stupid.
如我所言,我当时年少无知
You are still young and stupid.
你现在还是一样
What is it? What do you want?
怎么回事,你要干嘛
You're sleeping through the war.
再睡仗就打完了
What? They stole a night's march on us.
什么,他们趁夜色向我方进军
They're a mile north.
就在北边一英里
Get my squire! You don't have a squire.
叫我的侍从过来,你没有侍从
If I die, weep for me.
如果我死了,要为我掉眼泪
You'll be dead. How will you know?
你人都死了,怎么会知道
I'll know.
我就是知道
Watch out! Move!
看着点,让开
Out of the way!
别挡路
Move aside!
一边去
Stay low.
压低身子
Stay low?
为什么
If you're lucky, no one will notice you.
如果你命大的话,没人会注意你
I was born lucky.
我天生命大
Tribesmen of the Vale,
艾林谷的原住民听好
Gather round!
集合
Stone Crows!
石鸦部
Black Ears! Burned Men!
黑耳部,灼人部
Moon Brothers!
月人部
And painted dogs!
还有画犬部
Your dominion over the Vale begins now!
从现在起,艾林谷就是你们的了
Onward to claim what is yours!
拿回你们应得的东西吧
half man! Half man!
半人万岁,半人万岁
Half man! Half man!
半人万岁,半人万岁
Half man! Half man!
半人万岁,半人万岁
To battle.
出征
You're a shit warrior.
你这算个屁的战士
I'm alive?
我还活着
You're alive.
你还活着
Did we win?
我们赢了吗
We wouldn't be having this conversation if we didn't.
要是输了,我们哪儿还有命聊天
How did our tribesmen do?
原住民的表现怎么样
Yeah, good.
还不错
It's nice to see them getting along.
很高兴能看见他们和睦相处
You're wounded.
你受伤了
Good of you to notice.
您能注意到真是太好了
I hear we won.
听说我们赢了
Hmph. The scouts were wrong.
哼,斥候的情报有误
There were 2,000 Stark bannermen, not 20,000.
史塔克那边参战的部队只有两千,而非两万
Did we get the Stark boy, at least?
那逮着那个史塔克小鬼了吗
He wasn't here.
他没在这里
Where was he?
那他在哪儿
With his other 18,000 men.
跟余下的一万八千人在一起
And where are they?
他们又在哪儿
We should go, my lady. No!
夫人,我们该走了,不
My lady!
夫人
By the time they knew what was happening,
等他们察觉到发生了什么事
it had already happened.
已经太迟了
Lady Stark. I'd offer you my sword,
史塔克夫人,很乐意为您效劳
but I seem to have lost it.
可惜我的剑不知道哪儿去了
It's not your sword I want.
我不需要你的效劳
Give me my daughters back.
我要的是我的女儿们
Give me my husband.
还有我丈夫
I've lost them too, I'm afraid.
恐怕我也不知道他们哪儿去了
Kill him, Robb. Send his head to his father.
罗柏,杀了他,砍下他的头送给他父亲
He cut down 10 of our men... you saw him.
他砍倒了我们十个人,你亲眼看到的
He's more use to us alive than dead.
他活着比较有用
Take him away and put him in irons.
把他带走,戴上镣铐
We could end this war right now, boy,
小鬼,我们现在就可以结束这场战争
save thousands of lives.
避免生灵涂炭
You fight for the Starks,
你代表史塔克
I fight for the Lannisters.
我代表兰尼斯特,来个了断
Swords or lances, teeth, nails... choose your weapons
用剑还是枪,哪怕牙齿和指甲都行,随你
and let's end this here and now.
我们在这做个了断
If we do it your way, Kingslayer,
弑君者,要是按你的规则玩
you'd win.
你赢定了
We're not doing it your way.
可我们不按你的规则玩
Come on, pretty man.
走吧,小白脸
I sent 2,000 men to their graves today.
我今天亲手将两千人送进坟墓
The bards will sing songs of their sacrifice.
吟游诗人会歌颂他们的伟大牺牲
Aye. But the dead won't hear them.
没错,但死人是听不到的
One victory does not make us conquerors.
一次小胜并不代表最终胜利
Did we free my father?
我父亲救出来了吗
Did we rescue my sisters from the queen?
我的妹妹们从王后手里夺回来了吗
Did we free the north from those who want us on our knees?
北境从侵略者手中解放了吗
This war is far from over.
战争远没有结束
Could I have one?
能给我一个吗
A lemon one... or any of them.
柠檬味的,或是什么口味都好
Three coppers.
三个铜板
How about a nice fat pigeon?
我用一只肥鸽跟你换吧
Piss off now. Go on.
滚开,别碍事
Do you have any stale ones from yesterday?
那有没有昨天剩下的不新鲜的
Or any burnt ones? Piss off!
或者烤焦的,滚远点
Hey, where's everyone going? What's happening?
大家急着去哪儿,发生什么事了
They're taking him to the Sept Of Baelor. Who?
金袍子要把他带去贝勒大圣堂,带谁
The hand of the king.
首相
Traitor! Coward!
叛徒,懦夫
Baelor.
贝勒
Baelor!
贝勒
Traitor! Traitor!
叛徒,叛徒
I am Eddard Stark,
我是临冬城公爵
Lord of Winterfell
暨国王之手
and Hand of the King.
艾德·史塔克
I come before you to confess my treason
今天我来到这里,当着天上诸神
in the sight of gods and men.
和地上凡人的面,供认我的叛国罪行
I betrayed the faith of my king
我背叛了我的国王
and the trust of my friend Robert.
我的挚友,劳勃
I swore to proct and defend his children,
我发誓保护他的孩子
but before his blood was cold
然而当他尸骨未寒
I plotted to murder his son...
我便阴谋杀害他的儿子
and seize the throne for myself.
妄图篡位,自立为王
Traitor!
叛徒
Let the High Septon
请总主教
and Baelor the Blessed bear witness to what I say:
"受神祝福的"贝勒,为我说的话作见证
Joffrey Baratheon
乔佛里·拜拉席恩
is the one true heir to the Iron Throne,
乃铁王座惟一的合法继承人
By the grace of all the gods,
以天上七神之名
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms
他是七国统治者
and Protector of the Realm.
暨全境守护者
As we sin,
因为我们有罪
so do we suffer.
所以我们受苦
This man has confessed his crimes
此人当着天上诸神与地上凡人的面
in sight of gods and men.
坦承其罪行
The gods are just
天上诸神是公正的
but Beloved Baelor taught us
然而"受神爱护的"贝勒曾教导我们
they can also be merciful.
他们同时也是慈悲的
What is to be done
国王陛下
with this traitor, your grace?
请问该如何处置这名叛徒呢
My mother wishes me to let Lord Eddard join the Night's Watch.
我的母亲敦请我让艾德公爵加入守夜人
Stripped of all titles and powers,
褫夺其一切爵位和权力
he would serve the realm in permanent exile.
永久流放长城为国效力
And my lady Sansa
珊莎小姐
has begged mercy for her father.
也多次为她父亲求情
But they have the soft hearts of women.
但那是她们的妇人之仁
So long as I am your king,
只要我一日为王
treason shall never go unpunished.
叛国之罪必将严惩
Ser Ilyn,
伊林爵士
bring me his head!
给我砍下他的头
No! Stop!
不,住手
Please! Someone stop him!
求求你们,拦住他
My son, this is madness.
吾儿,这太疯狂了
Put him down!
按倒他
Don't look! Let me go.
别看,放开我
Let me go! Shut your mouth. Look at me.
放开我,闭嘴,看着我
Look at me! Stop! Daddy!
看着我,住手,爸爸
Stop! No no! Traitor!
住手啊,不要,叛徒
Stop!
住手啊
Stop him, stop!
拦住他,住手啊

重点单词   查看全部解释    
proclaim [prə'kleim]

想一想再看

vt. 正式宣布,公布,声明,赞扬,显示出

联想记忆
fur [fə:]

想一想再看

n. 毛皮,软毛,皮衣,毛皮制品
vt. 用毛

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
spectacular [spek'tækjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 壮观的,令人惊叹的
n. 惊人之举,

联想记忆
sin [sin]

想一想再看

n. 原罪
v. 犯罪,违反(教规)

 
involve [in'vɔlv]

想一想再看

vt. 包含,使陷入,使忙于,使卷入,牵涉

联想记忆
defend [di'fend]

想一想再看

v. 防护,辩护,防守

 
helpless ['helplis]

想一想再看

adj. 无助的,无依靠的

 
witness ['witnis]

想一想再看

n. 目击者,证人
vt. 目击,见证,出席,

联想记忆
claim [kleim]

想一想再看

n. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。