手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《权力的游戏》 > 美剧《权力的游戏》第三季 > 正文

权利的游戏第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集 我们给珊莎另觅夫婿

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

The Tyrells are a problem.

提利尔家是祸患
The Tyrells helped us defeat Stannis Baratheon.
提利尔家助我们打败史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩
You must see Highgarden.
你应该去高庭看看
I don't think the queen would let me leave King's Landing.
我觉得太后不会允许我离开君临
Once I marry Joffrey I'll be queen.
一旦我嫁给乔佛里,我就是王后
And if you were to marry Loras...
如果你嫁给洛拉斯
You must give yourself to the Lord of Light.
你要全心全意侍奉光之王
I have a wife. She's shut away in a tower.
我有妻子,她终日躲在高塔中
And she's given you no sons only stillborns.
她没给你子嗣,只有死胎
I lost one son to the Kingslayer strangled with a chain.
我的一个儿子被弑君者用铁链勒死
I grieve for your sons my lord.
我为你的儿子们哀悼,大人
I don't want your grief. I want my vengeance.
我不要您的哀悼,我要报仇
Do that again and I'll take your other hand.
再敢胡来,我就剁你另一只手
What value was the mill? I seized an opportunity.
磨坊有什么价值,我抓住了机会
We took hostages-Willem Lannister Martyn Lannister.
我们抓了人质,威廉和马丁·兰尼斯特
Willem and Martyn Lannister are 14 years old.
威廉和马丁·兰尼斯特才十四岁
I'm not your enemy.
我不是你的敌人
This woman is evil!
这女人是魔鬼
Take him to the dungeon and lock him in a cell.
把他带去地牢,锁起来
You want to assassinate a girl?
你要暗杀一个小女孩吗
Based on whose information? Ser Jorah Mormont.
就因为道听途说,乔拉·莫尔蒙爵士
He is serving as advisor to the Targaryens.
他给坦格利安当顾问
You bring us the whispers of a traitor.
这不过是叛国者的只言片语
Beric Dondarrion? If you mean to murder me
贝里·唐德利恩,如果你打算谋杀我
then bloody well get on with it.
就快快动手
You'll die soon enough but it won't be murder.
你很快就会死,但不是谋杀
I sentence you to trial by combat.
我宣布,你要接受比武审判
Is it done then?
成交了吗
Dracarys.
龙焰
Lord cast your light upon us.
吾王,将您的光明赐予我们
Lord of Light defend us.
光之王,守护我等
Show us the truth.
为我们揭示真相
Strike this man down if he is guilty.
倘若此人有罪,便将他击倒
Give strength to his sword if he is true.
倘若他无罪,便赐予他力量
Lord of Light give us wisdom.
光之王,请赐我们智慧
For the night is dark
因为长夜黑暗
and full of terrors.
处处险恶
For the night is dark and full of terrors.
因为长夜黑暗,处处险恶
Get back.
退后点
Guilty. Guilty. Guilty.
有罪,有罪,有罪
Guilty. Guilty. Guilty.
有罪,有罪,有罪
Guilty. Guilty. Guilty.
有罪,有罪,有罪
Guilty. Guilty. Guilty.
有罪,有罪,有罪
Kill him!
杀了他
Lord cast your light upon this man your servant.
吾王,将您的光明赐予您的仆人
Bring him back from death and darkness.
将他从死亡和黑暗之地带回来
His flame has been extinguished.
他的火焰已然熄灭
Restore it.
请您重燃
For the night is dark and full of terrors.
因为长夜黑暗,处处险恶
Lord cast... Arya don't!
吾王,将您的,艾莉亚,不要
Bring him back from death and darkness...
将他从死亡和黑暗之地带回来
No!
不,
Let go of me! Let me go!
放开我,放开我
Looks like their God likes me more than your butcher's boy.
看来他们的神喜欢我胜过那屠夫学徒
Burn in hell!
下地狱吧
He will.
他会的
But not today.
但不是今天
Orell says there are crows patrolling on the Wall.
欧瑞尔说长城上有乌鸦在巡逻
Tell me what you know.
把你知道的说出来
There are four to a patrol--
一支巡逻队有四个人
two builders to check for structural damage
两个工匠检查建筑损伤
two rangers to watch for enemies.
两个游骑兵提防敌人
How often do these patrols go out?
多长时间巡逻一次
It varies.
不一定
If I knew where on the Wall we were heading I could tell you.
知道我们要去长城的哪一处,我才能说准
You'd like to know that.
你当然想知道
There are 19 castles guarding the Wall.
守卫长城的有十九座城堡
How many are manned?
多少座有人把守
Three.
三座
You sure of that?
你确定吗
Which three?
哪三个
Castle Black.
黑城堡
Aye Castle Black.
好,黑城堡
Everyone knows Castle Black.
这大家都知道
Which others?
另两个呢
Eastwatch-by-the-Sea
东海望
and the Shadow Tower.
和影子塔
How many men remain in Castle Black?
黑城堡里留守了多少人
1000. Liar.
一千人,你骗人
What happens to your eagle after I kill you?
我杀了你之后,你的鹰会怎样
Does he drift away like a kite with his strings cut
像断线的风筝一样飘走
or does he just flop dead to the ground?
还是一头栽下来
He's no crow.
他不是乌鸦
Just 'cause you want him inside you don't make him one of us.
只凭你想上他,可不能把他变成自己人
I'm not afraid of you.
我可不怕你
I like you boy.
我喜欢你,小子
But if you lie to me
但你要是对我撒谎
I'll pull your guts out through your throat.
我就把你的肠子从喉咙里扯出来
1000 men.
一千人,
We'll find out soon enough.
很快便能知道真假了
I don't need you to protect me.
我不用你保护我
Of course you do.
你当然用
Who stopped Rattleshirt when he was about to cut your throat?
叮当衫要割你喉咙的时候是谁阻止了他
Who vouched for you with Mance?
是谁在曼斯面前替你做担保
It seems you owe me a debt.
我觉得你欠我个人情
Give it back. Well I stole it.
还给我,我偷走了
It's mine. If you want it come steal it back.
就是我的了,你要是想要,就偷回去
Ygritte!
耶哥蕊特
Ygritte!
耶哥蕊特
Ygritte! Seven hells.
耶哥蕊特,七层地狱啊
Ygritte!
耶哥蕊特
Is Orell right?
欧瑞尔说的对吗
Are you still a crow?
你还是乌鸦吗
It's time you proved yourself.
你该证明自己了
Ygritte. You swore some vows.
耶哥蕊特,你起过誓
I want you to break 'em.
我要你打破誓言
I want you to see me.
我要你看我
All of me.
毫无保留
We shouldn't.
我们不该这样
We should.
就该这样
Why are you still dressed?
你怎么还穿着衣服
You know nothing Jon Sno--
你什么都不懂,琼恩·雪诺...
That thing you did
你干的那个
with your mouth--
用你的嘴...
is that what lords do to their ladies in the South?
南方的老爷跟夫人之间是那样的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I just wanted to kiss you there is all.
我只是想亲你那儿
You seemed to like it.
你似乎很喜欢
Aye I liked it some.
是,有点喜欢
Who taught you that?
谁教你的
There's been no one else. Only you.
没人,我只有你
A maid.
处子
You were a maid.
你是处子
I was a man of the Night's Watch.
我本是守夜人的汉子
How about you? Were you a maid?
你呢,你是处女吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Who was he? Just a boy.
是跟谁,就是个男孩
He came trading with his brothers.
他跟兄弟们来做买卖
He had red hair like me. Kissed by fire.
有跟我一样火吻而生的红发
But...
但是呢
he was weak.
他软弱
Not like you.
不像你
That was the first one.
他是第一个
Then there was this Thenn boy.
然后是一个瑟恩的小子
Spoke no Common but gods he was built like a mammoth.
连通用语都不会说,可是壮得像头猛犸象
Yeah thanks. I think I've heard enough.
好了,多谢,我听够了
We'd best get back.
我们最好快回去
Tormund--
托蒙德
I'm not done with you yet.
我跟你还没完事呢
How long's it been since you had a bath?
你多久没洗澡了
Let's not go back.
我们不要回去了
Let's stay here a while longer.
在这里多待一阵子
I don't ever want to leave this cave Jon Snow.
我希望永远不离开这个山洞,琼恩·雪诺
Not ever.
永远
I want my gold.
我要我的金子
It says it clearly right there on that note
文书上写得清清楚楚
you'll be repaid in full when the war is over.
战争结束之后你会收到补偿
Piss on that! You're nothing but thieves.
放屁,你们不过是些贼
We're outlaws. Outlaws steal.
我们是叛贼,巧取豪夺
You're lucky we didn't kill you.
没杀你已经是你的幸运了
Come try it archer.
来试试啊,射箭的
I'll shove those arrows up your ass.
看我把那些箭塞进你的屁眼
You can't let him go. He's a murderer. He's guilty.
你们不能放他走,他是杀人犯,他有罪
Not in the eyes of god. You can't!
在真神眼中没有,你们不能这样
Enough! The judgment isn't ours to make.
够了,我们无权作出判决
Go in peace Sandor Clegane.
平静地离开吧,桑铎·克里冈
The Lord of Light isn't done with you yet.
光之王对你还有其他安排
Riders coming through!
骑兵回营
The Kingslayer.
弑君者
Down!
下去
On your knees.
跪下
Lord Bolton I give you the Kingslayer.
波顿大人,我向您献上弑君者
Pick him up Locke.
把他拉起来,洛克
You've lost a hand.
你丢了一只手
No my lord he has it here.
没有,大人,手在这里呢
Take this away. Send it to his father?
把它拿走,送给他父亲吗
You'll hold your tongue unless you want to lose it.
还想要舌头就管住它
Cut her free. Apologies my lady.
给她松绑,抱歉,小姐
You're under my protection now.
你现在由我保护了
Thank you my lord.
多谢,大人
Find suitable rooms for our guests.
给我们的客人准备合适的房间
We'll speak later.
我们回头再谈
Lord Bolton.
波顿大人
Is there word from the capital?
都城有消息吗
You haven't heard?
你没听说吗
Stannis Baratheon laid siege to King's Landing.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩兵困君临
Sailed into Blackwater Bay.
舰队驶入黑水湾
Stormed the gates with thousands of men.
率领数千兵马攻打城门
And your sister...
你姐姐
How can I put this?
我该怎么说呢
Your sister...
你姐姐
is alive and well.
平安无事
Your father's forces prevailed.
你父亲的大军获胜了
Ser Jaime isn't well.
詹姆爵士不舒服
Take him to Qyburn.
带他去见科本
Will I die? No.
我会死吗,不会
The corruption has spread.
腐烂已经扩散
I fear it must be cut away.
恐怕必须切除
The safest course would be to take the whole arm off.
最安全的方法是截掉手臂
Then you'll die.
那样你会死
You're no maester.
你不是学士
Where's your chain?
你的项链哪儿去了
The Citadel stripped me of it.
被学城剥夺了
They found some of my experiments
他们认为我的某些实验
too bold.
过于冒险
I can leave your upper arm make the cut at your elbow.
我可以保留你的上臂,从手肘切
I don't need my right hand to kill you.
我不需要右手也能杀你
I can take away the rotting flesh
我可以切掉烂肉
and try and burn out the corruption
试着用烧开的酒
with boiling wine.
阻止腐败蔓延
With any luck that will suffice.
如果幸运的话,这样就可以了
You'll need milk of the poppy.
你需要罂粟花奶
No milk of the poppy. There will be pain.
不要罂粟花奶,会很疼
I'll scream. Quite a bit of pain.
我会叫,会非常疼
I'll scream loudly.
我会大叫
Lord Baelish.
贝里席大人
Your Grace.
太后陛下
I wonder if I might ask you for a favor.
我可否请你帮个忙
Of course Your Grace.
这是自然,陛下
I have reason to believe that House Tyrell
我有理由认为提利尔家族
do not hold the crown's best interests at heart.
没有把王室的利益放在第一位
I see. And have you shared these suspicions with Lord Tywin?
我懂了,您跟泰温大人提过这些疑虑吗
My father's a practical man. He appreciates facts.
父亲大人实用为先,他看重事实
Myself I often find them a hindrance.
就我个人而言,事实多有掣肘
And he appreciates those who aid his family as you well know.
父亲感谢帮助我们家族的人,你也清楚
He's almost as generous to those who help us
他对尽力襄助者极为慷慨
as he is unpleasant towards those who don't.
对袖手旁观之辈甚是不满
You have a good working relationship with the Tyrells.
你跟提利尔家多有往来,关系融洽
I thought you might look into it before you leave the capital.
我想你可以在离开都城前调查一番
I shall do my best. Thank you.
我会全力以赴,多谢
And your best will prove better than
希望你这次的全力以赴
when I asked you to locate Arya Stark?
比我让你寻找艾莉亚·史塔克时有效
I assure you that it will.
我保证一定会的
Gods boy that's enough. We're not in a tavern.
诸神啊,够了,小子,这又不是酒馆
Pardon my lady. No need to speak.
抱歉,夫人,就知道你抱歉
Are there any figs? Fetch some.
有没有无花果,快去拿
I always take figs midafternoon.
我每天下午都吃无花果
They help move the bowels.
能帮我活动肠胃
To what do I owe this summons?
敢问因何唤我登门
Thank you for seeing me my lady.
感谢您来见我,夫人
I had hoped we might discuss a few financial matters.
希望我们能探讨一些财政问题
I climbed all those steps to discuss financial matters?
我爬了那么多台阶,就为了讨论财政问题
It's the royal wedding.
是王室婚礼的事
I'm told you had a hand in planning it.
听说您参与了婚礼策划
Naturally.
那是自然
It's shaping up to be a very involved affair.
眼看这场婚礼要变成棘手的难题了
The word extravagant has been used.
可以用奢侈一词来形容
What good is the word extravagant
奢侈一词如果不能用来
if it can't be used to describe a royal wedding?
形容王室婚礼,那还有什么用
I understand that. Good.
我懂,懂就好
But as Master of Coin it falls upon me
只是,身为财政大臣,我的责任是
to calculate the cost for the crown.
为国王数铜板算开销
As of now it's a huge expense.
目前而言,开支过于惊人
And?
然后呢
And we're at war Lady Olenna.
然后我们在打仗,奥莲娜夫人
Oh I'd nearly forgotten.
噢,我差点忘了
Yes and maintaining supply lines--
没错,为了维持军队给养...
I can't think how it slipped my mind.
我怎么就忘了呢
What is it 12000 infantrymen
那什么,提利尔家支援的
the Tyrell family has supplied?
一万两千步兵
1800 mounted lances.
一千八百枪骑兵,
2000 in support.
两千后备军,
Provisions so this city might survive the winter.
还有支撑这座城市过冬的补给
A million bushels of wheat.
一百万蒲式耳的小麦
Half a million bushels each of barley oats and rye.
大麦,燕麦和黑麦各五十万蒲式耳
20000 head of cattle.
两万头牛
50000 sheep.
五万只羊
You don't have to lecture me about wartime expenses.
你不用费劲儿教我什么是战时开销
I'm quite familiar with them.
我再熟悉不过了
And we are so grateful for your contributions
我们非常感谢您做出的贡献
which are necessary for the preservation of the realm.
这对维持王国的稳定局面至关重要
As is a royal wedding.
王室婚礼也很重要
The people are hungry for more than just food.
老百姓渴望的不光是食物
They crave distractions.
他们需要热闹
And if we don't provide them they'll create their own.
如果我们给不出,他们就自个儿整出来
And their distractions are likely to end
他们要是耍起热闹来
with us being torn to pieces.
结果怕是我们尸骨无存
A royal wedding is much safer.
王室婚礼可安全多了
Wouldn't you say? I would.
你不觉得吗,您说的是
And traditionally paid for - by the royal family. -
依照传统,这笔开销由王室支出
I was told you were drunk impertinent
我听人说你是蛮横无礼的酒鬼
and thoroughly debauched.
堕落到无以复加
You can imagine my disappointment
可我见到的是一个战战兢兢的记账员
at finding nothing but a browbeaten bookkeeper.
你可以想见我有多么失望
Where did you go for them Volantis?
你跑哪儿去取了,瓦兰提斯吗
My lady-- Oh very well.
夫人,噢,那好吧
I won't have it said that House Tyrell
我可不能让人家嚼舌头
refuses to play its part.
说提利尔家不担责任
We'll pay for half the expenses
我们负责一半的开销
and the celebrations will go on as planned.
确保典礼按计划进行
Is that sufficient? Quite sufficient. Thank you.
够了吗,完全够了,谢谢您
Very good then. That's settled. Good day.
那就好,就这么定了,日安
Give me that.
给我
What are you doing?
你做什么呢
Just mending Lord Beric's armor.
修贝里大人的盔甲
Why?
为什么
I'm going to stay on and smith for the Brotherhood.
我要留下来,给兄弟会当铁匠
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吧
When the Lannisters find this place
等兰尼斯特找到这儿
you think they'll spare the smiths?
他们会饶过铁匠吗
They'll cave your head in with your own helmet.
他们会拿你的头盔把你脑袋砸扁
The Lannisters wanted to kill me long before I joined the Brotherhood.
兰尼斯特早就想杀我了,跟兄弟会没有关系
You don't have to do this.
你不必这样
I want to.
我想这样
They need good men.
他们缺好手
Robb needs good men too. We're leaving tomorrow.
罗柏也缺好手,我们明天就走
And then you-- What? Serve him?
到时候你...怎样,侍奉他吗
I've served men my entire life.
我这辈子都在侍奉人
I served Master Mott at King's Landing
在君临侍奉莫特师傅
and he sold me to the Watch.
结果他把我卖给守夜人
I served Lord Tywin at Harrenhal
在赫伦堡侍奉泰温大人
wondering every day if I'd get tortured or killed.
每天提心吊胆,不知道哪天受刑或者被杀
I'm done serving.
我侍奉够了
You just said you were serving Lord Beric.
你刚才说要侍奉贝里大人
He may be their leader but they chose him.
虽然他算是首领,但他是选出来的
These men are brothers. They're a family.
他们是兄弟关系,他们是一家人
I've never had a family.
我从来没有过家人
I can be your family.
我可以成为你的家人
You wouldn't be my family.
你不可能做我的家人
You'd be "My lady."
你只能做我的"小姐"
Willem.
威廉
Willem!
威廉
Is this a rescue? Lannister filth!
有人来劫狱吗,兰尼斯特混账
Take him! Please I didn't do anything.
拉住他,饶命,我什么都没做
I'm just a squire. Please
我就是个侍从,饶命
Bring them in.
带进来
Is that all of them?
全都在这儿了吗
It took five of you to murder two unarmed squires?
五个大男人谋害两个手无寸铁的侍从
Not murder Your Grace.
这不是谋害,陛下
Vengeance.
是报仇
Vengeance?
报仇
Those boys didn't kill your sons.
你的儿子们不是那俩小子杀的
I saw Harrion die on the battlefield and Torrhen--
我看见哈利昂战死沙场,而托伦...
Was strangled by the Kingslayer.
被弑君者用铁链勒死
They were his kin. They were boys!
他们是一家人,他们还是孩子
Look at them.
看看他们
Tell your mother to look at them.
还是让您母亲看看他们吧
She killed them as much as I.
说她是凶手也不为过
My mother had nothing to do with this.
我母亲与此事毫无瓜葛
This was your treason.
这是你犯下的罪
It's treason to free your enemies.
放走敌人才是犯罪
In war you kill your enemies.
打仗的时候,你要杀死敌人
Did your father not teach you that boy?
你老爸没教过你吗,小子
Leave him.
别动他
Aye.
没错
Leave me to the king.
让国王来动我
He wants to give me a scolding before he sets me free.
他打算训斥我几句,然后就放了我
That's how he deals with treason.
他就是这样处置罪犯的
Our King in the North.
我们的北境之王
Or should I call him
我是不是该称您为
the King Who Lost the North?
失去北境之王
Escort Lord Karstark to the dungeon.
押送卡史塔克大人去地牢
Hang the rest.
其余人吊死
Mercy sire! I didn't kill anyone.
发发慈悲,陛下,我没杀人
I only watched for the guards.
我只是替他们看着守卫
This one was only the watcher.
这家伙只是个看守
Hang him last so he can watch the others die.
最后一个吊死他,让他好好看着其他人死
Please! Please no. They made me do it!
求您了,饶命,是他们逼我做的
They made me! They made me!
他们逼我的,他们逼我的
Word of this can't leave Riverrun.
这消息不能传出奔流城
They were Tywin Lannister's nephews.
他们是泰温·兰尼斯特的侄子
The Lannisters pay their debts.
兰尼斯特有债必还
They never stop talking about it.
这句话一直流传到现在
Would you make me a liar as well as a murderer?
你要我既当骗子,又当杀人犯吗
It wouldn't be lying.
这不算骗人
We will bury them and remain silent
我们埋了那两个孩子,战争结束前
until the war is done.
对此事一句不提
I'm not fighting for justice
我军中出了杀人犯
if I don't serve justice to murderers in my ranks
无论他出身多么高贵,如果我不能伸张正义
no matter how highborn.
那就不能打出正义的旗号
He has to die.
他必须死
The Karstarks are Northmen.
卡史塔克家是北方人
They won't forgive the killing of their lord.
他们永不会忘却杀主之仇
Your mother's right.
您母亲说得对
If you do this the Karstarks will abandon you.
您这么做,卡史塔克家将弃您而去
You tended to their wounds.
你为他们疗伤
You brought them supper. Now they're dead.
你供他们食物,现在他们死了
And more boys will keep dying until this war is over.
战争不结束,还会有更多的孩子死掉
You need Karstark men to end it.
您需要卡史塔克家来结束战争
Spare his life. Keep him as a hostage.
饶他一命,留作人质
A hostage.
人质
Tell the Karstarks that as long as they remain loyal
告诉卡史塔克家,只要他们效忠
he will not be harmed.
他就性命无虞
The blood of the First Men flows through my veins
先民的血液不只流在你体内
as much as yours boy.
也流在我体内,小子
I fought the Mad King for your father.
我为你父亲和疯王打仗
I fought Joffrey for you.
为你与乔佛里作对
We are kin--
史塔克和卡史塔克
Stark and Karstark.
我们是亲人
That didn't stop you from betraying me.
亲如血肉,你却依然背叛我
And it won't save you now.
这也不能救你的命
I don't want it to save me.
我不想求你饶命
I want it to haunt you to the end of your days.
我想让你终生愧疚
Kneel my lord.
跪下,大人
Rickard Karstark
瑞卡德·卡史塔克
Lord of Karhold
卡霍城伯爵
here in sight of gods and men I sentence you to die.
在诸神与世人的见证下,我宣判你死刑
Would you speak a final word?
你可有遗言
Kill me and be cursed.
快杀了我,受诅咒吧
You are no king of mine.
你不是我的国王
Joffrey.
乔佛里
Cersei.
瑟曦
Ilyn Payne.
伊林·派恩
Ser Meryn.
马林爵士
The Hound.
猎狗
What are you going to do with me?
你要怎么处置我
At first light we'll ride for Riverrun.
天一亮,我们往奔流城进发
Your brother's there now.
你哥哥在那里
He'll make a contribution to our cause
他给我们资助一笔钱
and you can go home.
你就能回家了
I'm a hostage and you're selling me.
我是人质,你要卖我
Don't think of it that way.
别那样想
But it is that way. It is.
可就是这样,是
And it isn't. More is than isn't.
也不是,大部分是
Beric admired your father a great deal you know.
贝里很钦佩你的父亲
He wanted to refuse your ransom altogether.
他不想拿你换赎金
So why don't you? We need the gold.
那为何还这样做,我们需要金子
Do I frighten you child?
我吓着你了吗,孩子
No.
没,
You're angry with me.
你生我的气
And I don't blame you.
我不怪你
But letting him go was the right thing.
但放走他是对的
I have more reason than most to want him hanged.
我比别人更想吊死他
I thought he killed you. He did.
我以为他杀了你,是杀了
But how...?
但为什么...
Thoros...
索罗斯
how many times have you brought me back?
你复活了我多少次
It's the Lord of Light brings you back.
是光之王救你回来
I'm just the lucky drunk who says the words.
我不过是个幸运的醉鬼,口诵祷词而已
How many times? Five I think.
多少次,我想有五次了
No this makes six.
不,这是第六次
Six. There was the first time-- the Mountain.
六次,第一次是魔山干的
Show her.
让她看看
Lance right through the chest.
长矛穿胸而过
Then I was stabbed in the belly.
后来腹部被刺
Then it was an arrow in the back.
第三次背部中箭
And that axe in the side.
接着是斧头横砍
Then the Lannisters caught me and executed me for treason.
第五次是兰尼斯特抓住我,以叛国罪处死
Was it a hanging or a dagger in the eye?
是被吊死还是被匕首刺眼睛
Both. Fuckers couldn't decide.
都有,那帮混账双管齐下
And the Hound makes six.
猎狗这是第六次
Second time I've been killed by a Clegane.
这是我第二次被姓克里冈的杀死
You'd think you'd learn.
你也该学乖了
It's not getting any easier you know.
越来越不容易了,你知道
I know.
我知道
Every time I come back
每次我复活
I'm a bit less.
都少了点什么
Pieces of you get chipped away.
有一部分被夺去了
Could you bring back a man without a head?
你能复活没有脑袋的人吗
Not six times. Just once.
就一次,不用六次
I don't think it works that way child.
我不认为那样可以,孩子
He was a good man Ned Stark.
他是个好人,奈德·史塔克
He's at rest now somewhere.
他已在某处安息
I would never wish my life upon him.
我可不愿意他有我这样的命
I would.
我愿意
You're alive.
你还活着
Lord cast your light upon me.
光之王,将您的光明赐予我
Protect me in the darkness.
在黑暗中守护我
Burn away my sins.
烧去我的罪恶
Help me serve you.
助我侍奉您
Use me as you will.
我任您差遣
For the night is dark
因为长夜黑暗
and full of terrors.
处处险恶
I have prayed day and night for you to come to me.
我日夜祈祷您能来见我
My lady.
夫人
I meant to come sooner.
我本想早些来
The battle-- I know of your troubles my king.
但战事,我知道您的烦恼,陛下
The Lady Melisandre has told me everything.
梅丽珊卓女士告诉了我一切
Yes of course.
是的,当然
You mustn't despair. Your claim is true.
您不能绝望,您名正言顺
You will be victorious. I believed that once.
您终将获胜,我从前相信过
You are the one god's champion
您是光之王的战士
and the finest man I've ever known.
我见过最优秀的男人
Selyse.
赛丽丝
I've broken a sacred vow.
我打破了神圣的誓言
I've sinned.
我有罪
No. I've wronged you.
不,我亏欠你
I have shamed you. You're doing god's work.
我令你蒙羞,您是在为真神效力
You don't understand.
你不明白
The Red Woman--
红袍女
The Lady Melisandre--
梅丽珊卓女士
I know Stannis.
我知道,史坦尼斯
The Lady Melisandre has told me everything.
梅丽珊卓女士告诉了我一切
No act done in service of the Lord of Light
奉行光之王的旨意
can ever be a sin.
绝不是罪
When she told me
她告诉我时
I wept with joy.
我喜极而泣
Oh my sweet boys.
我亲爱的孩子们啊
Petyr Tommard
培提尔,托马德
Edric.
艾德瑞克
I thank god every day
我每天都感谢真神
for bringing Melisandre to us.
为我们带来梅丽珊卓
She gave you a son.
她为您生了一个儿子
I gave you...
我却什么...
nothing. That's not true.
也没给您,这话不对
So you've come to see her as well?
您也要见她吗
There is no need.
没有这个必要
You must keep away from such distractions.
您不能为这种事情分心
She's my daughter.
她是我女儿
I want to see her.
我要见她
You are a king.
您是国王
You don't need my permission.
您不需要我的允许
Under the sea
海底下
I know I know
我知道,我知道
The birds have scales
鸟儿生鳞
And the fish take wing
鱼儿长羽
I know I know
我知道,我知道
Oh oh oh
噢噢噢
Shireen.
希琳
Father!
父亲
You've grown since I last saw you.
你比上次我见你的时候长大了
Mother said you fought in a battle.
母亲说您在打仗
Did you win?
您赢了吗
No.
没,
Did the Onion Knight come back with you?
洋葱骑士跟您一起回来了吗
He did.
他回来了
He fought bravely.
他作战英勇
He hasn't come to visit me.
他没来看我
He said he'd bring me back a present from the capital.
他说过会从都城带礼物给我
He won't be visiting child.
他不会来了,孩子
Why not? He's my friend.
为什么,他是我的朋友
Look.
看,
He made this for me.
这是他为我做的
But don't tell Mother I have it.
别告诉母亲
It's a secret.
这是个秘密
Mother doesn't like the Onion Knight.
母亲不喜欢洋葱骑士
Ser Davos is a traitor.
戴佛斯爵士是个叛徒
He's rotting in a dungeon cell for his crime.
因为犯罪,他蹲地牢去了
Best forget him.
你最好忘了他
Not so hard. You'll scrub the skin off.
轻点,小心把皮搓掉
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
I need a bath.
我要洗澡
Help me out of these rags.
帮我脱掉这身臭布
Now get out.
现在出去
There's another tub.
那边还有浴池
This one suits me fine.
我就看中这个
Don't worry. I'm not interested.
别担心,我没兴趣
If I faint pull me out.
如果我昏厥了,拖我出去
I don't intend to be the first Lannister to die in a bathtub.
我不想做头一个洗澡时淹死的兰尼斯特
Why should I care how you die?
我干吗管你怎么死
You swore a solemn vow remember?
你发过神圣的誓言,忘了吗
You're supposed to get me to King's Landing in one piece.
你应该把我完好无损地带到君临
Not going so well is it?
不太顺利呀,对吧
No wonder Renly died with you guarding him.
难怪蓝礼有你护卫还是死了
That was unworthy. Forgive me.
我不该这样说,请原谅
You protected me better than most--
你对我的保护比大多数...
Don't you mock me. I'm apologizing.
不要取笑我,我这是道歉
I'm sick of fighting.
我不想跟你斗嘴了
Let's call a truce.
我们停战吧
You need trust to have a truce.
停战的基础是信任
I trust you.
我信任你
There it is. There's the look.
瞧啊,就是这种表情
I've seen it for 17 years
我看了十七年
on face after face.
每张脸上都是
You all despise me.
你们都瞧不起我
Kingslayer.
弑君者
Oathbreaker.
背誓之人
A man without honor.
毫无荣誉可言的人
You've heard of wildfire?
你听说过野火吗
Of course.
当然
The Mad King was obsessed with it.
疯王对野火很是着迷
He loved to watch people burn
他最爱看烧人的场景
the way their skin blackened and blistered
看他们的皮肤怎样焦黑起泡
and melted off their bones.
从骨头上融化脱落
He burned lords he didn't like.
他烧死不中意的领主
He burned Hands who disobeyed him.
烧死不听话的首相
He burned anyone who was against him.
任何违逆他的人,统统烧死
Before long half the country was against him.
没过多久,半个国家都违逆他了
Aerys saw traitors everywhere.
伊里斯发现到处都是叛贼
So he had his pyromancer place caches of wildfire all over the city--
所以命令火术士在全城各处埋放野火罐
beneath the Sept of Baelor
贝勒大圣堂底下有
and the slums of Flea Bottom.
跳蚤窝的陋屋里有
Under houses stables taverns.
住房,马厩,酒馆底下都有
Even beneath the Red Keep itself.
连红堡底下都不例外
Finally
最后
the day of reckoning came.
清算的日子到了
Robert Baratheon marched on the capital
劳勃·拜拉席恩在三叉戟河打胜后
after his victory at the Trident.
率军向都城开进
But my father arrived first
但我父亲第一个赶到
with the whole Lannister army at his back
带着兰尼斯特家族的全部军队
promising to defend the city against the rebels.
他承诺坚守都城,抗击叛军
I knew my father better than that.
我对父亲再了解不过了
He's never been one to pick the losing side.
他绝对不会站在败方一边
I told the Mad King as much.
于是我对疯王实言相告
I urged him to surrender peacefully.
劝他和平投降
But the king didn't listen to me.
可疯王听不进去
He didn't listen to Varys who tried to warn him.
瓦里斯的警告,他同样听不进去
But he did listen to Grand Maester Pycelle
却听进了大学士派席尔的话
that grey sunken cunt.
那个老不死的混蛋
"You can trust the Lannisters" He said.
"兰尼斯特家是信得过的"他说
"The Lannisters have always been
"兰尼斯特家向来都是,
true friends of the crown."
王家的忠实朋友"
So we opened the gates
所以我们打开城门
and my father sacked the city.
我父亲占领了都城
Once again I came to the king
我再一次找到疯王
begging him to surrender.
求他主动请降
He told me to...
他却要我
bring him my father's head.
把我父亲的首级取来
Then he...
接着他
turned to his pyromancer.
命令火术士
"Burn them all" He said.
"烧死他们"他说,
"Burn them in their homes.
"把他们烧死在家里,
Burn them in their beds."
把他们烧死在床上"
Tell me if your precious Renly
你说说,如果你心爱的蓝礼
commanded you to kill your own father
命令你杀死你的亲生父亲
and stand by while thousands of men
任由成千上万条生命
women and children burned alive
无论男女老幼,全部活活烧死
would you have done it?
你要怎么做
Would you have kept your oath then?
到那时你还要遵守誓言吗
First I killed the pyromancer.
我先是杀了火术士
And then when the king turned to flee
然后疯王转身逃跑
I drove my sword into his back.
我一剑捅穿了他的后背
"Burn them all" He kept saying.
"烧死他们"他还在喊
"Burn them all."
"烧死他们"
I don't think he expected to die.
我认为他并不想死
He-- he meant to...
他...他打算
burn with the rest of us
跟我们一起烧死
and rise again
然后浴火重生
reborn as a dragon
化为真龙
to turn his enemies to ash.
把他的敌人烧成灰
I slit his throat to make sure that didn't happen.
我割了他的喉咙,确保他变不成龙
That's where Ned Stark found me.
奈德·史塔克就是在那时看到了我
If this is true...
如果这是真的
why didn't you tell anyone?
你为什么不告诉别人
Why didn't you tell Lord Stark?
为什么不告诉史塔克大人
Stark?
史塔克
You think
你以为
the honorable Ned Stark
高贵的奈德·史塔克
wanted to hear my side?
愿意听我的解释
He judged me guilty
他第一眼看到我
the moment he set eyes on me.
就认定我有罪
By what right does the wolf
奔狼有什么资格
judge the lion?
评判雄狮
By what right? Help! Help!
凭什么,快来人,来人
The Kingslayer!
弑君者出事了
Jaime.
是詹姆
My name is Jaime.
我的名字是詹姆
Onion Knight.
洋葱骑士
Ser Onion Knight.
洋葱骑士爵士
Princess? Gods what are you doing here?
公主,天哪,您来这儿做什么
Shh you'll wake Bert. Bert?
小声些,别吵醒伯特,伯特
He's the fat one. He's on guard duty tonight.
就是那个胖的,今晚轮到他看守
He likes to drink wine and sleep a lot.
他喜欢喝酒,睡得很死
Go back to your room. You're not supposed to be here.
快回房间去,您不该到这儿来
If your father knew-- He said you were a traitor.
要是您父亲知道了,他说你是叛徒
Are you?
真的吗
I am child.
是的,孩子
I disobeyed my king your father
我背叛了国王,也就是你父亲
and now I'm paying the price.
现在该我付出代价
I don't care. You're my friend.
我不管,你是我的朋友
You must get bored down here.
你在这儿肯定很无聊
I brought you something to read.
我给你带了书
It's about Aegon and his dragons.
是讲伊耿和龙的故事
Aegon used to live here. Did you know that?
伊耿曾经住在这里,你知道吗
And the Targaryens built this castle. Aye.
是坦格利安家族建造了这座城堡,是的
So they did. You can hide the book under your cloak.
是他们建的,你可以把书藏在斗篷里面
It's a good one. I'll bring you more.
很好看,我还会给你带书来
Thank you my lady. I'm sure it's a fine book
谢谢了,殿下,我相信这本书很好看
but it's wasted on me.
只是给我浪费了
Take it. I have more.
拿着吧,我还有
My lady I can't read the words.
殿下,我不识字
You can't?
不识字
I'll teach you. I'll come when Bert's on duty and teach you.
我教你,每次伯特看守的时候我就来教你
No. No. No. It's easy. It'll be fun.
不不不,很简单的,很有趣
Go. We can't. Why not?
走吧,不能这样,为什么
What will they do lock us in cells?
他们能怎么样,把我们都关起来
I wouldn't know where to start.
我不知道从哪儿学起
At the beginning.
从最开始呀
This word is Aegon.
这个单词是伊耿
When you see A E and G together like that
你瞧,A和E还有G这样组合起来,
it sounds like egg.
发音跟鸡蛋很像
And the title of the whole book
这本书的题目是
is "An History of Aegon the Conqueror and His Conquest of Westeros."
《征服者伊耿的维斯特洛征服史》
It was a bitch of a siege.
那次围城战可够激烈
Mm you were first through the breach at Pyke?
你是头一个冲进派克城的吗
The second. Thoros of Myr went in alone
第二个,密尔的索罗斯单枪匹马冲进去
waving that flaming sword of his.
挥舞着那把冒着火焰的长剑
Thoros of Myr. Bloody madman.
密尔的索罗斯,如假包换的疯子
Robert knighted you after the battle?
打完了仗,劳勃就封你为骑士了吗
Proudest moment of my life.
那是我一辈子最自豪的时刻
One knee in the dust the king's sword on my shoulder
单膝跪在土里,国王的长剑搁在我的肩上
listening to the words.
听他说话
"In the name of the Warrior I charge you to be brave."
"以战士之名,我命你勇往无前"
All I could think of was how badly I had to piss.
我当时没别的心思,尿急得厉害
In full plate metal for 16 hours.
全身盔甲地捱了十六个钟头
Never occurred to me till the fighting was over.
打仗的时候都没这么折腾过
I was very nearly the first
我差点就成了头一个
man knighted to piss on the king's boots.
授爵时往国王的靴子撒尿的人
Robert would have laughed.
劳勃肯定一笑而过
He was a good man a great warrior.
他是好人,是伟大的战士
And a terrible king.
可惜是昏君
I burned away my years fighting for terrible kings.
我白瞎了那么多年为诸位昏君效忠
You swore an oath. Yes.
你发了誓,是
And a man of honor keeps his vows
忠义之人信守誓言
even if he's serving a drunk or a lunatic.
即便他效忠的是酒鬼和疯子
Just once in my life before it's over
我希望在瞑目之前
I want to know what it's like to serve with pride
尝尝不辱尊严地事君,为信仰的人而战
to fight for someone I believe in.
是什么样的滋味
Do you believe in her?
你信仰她吗
With all my heart.
全心全意
These are the ones?
就是他们吗
Yes khaleesi. The officers.
是的,卡丽熙,是军官
All Unsullied boys are given new names
年幼的无垢者受阉割之后
when they are cut--
就要重新取名字
Grey Worm Red Flea Black Rat.
灰虫子,红跳蚤,黑耗子
Names that remind them what they are--
这些名字是为了提醒他们的身份
vermin.
虫豸
King Robert wanted her dead.
劳勃国王希望她死
Of course he wanted her dead.
他当然希望她死
She's a Targaryen. The last Targaryen.
她是坦格利安家的人,最后一人
I suppose no one on the small council could speak sense to him.
我想御前会议的大臣们都不能跟他讲道理
I didn't sit on the small council. No?
我不参加御前会议,是吗
Doesn't the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard traditionally--
御林铁卫的队长不是历来...
Traditionally yes but I killed a dozen
历来如此,没错,可打仗的时候
of Robert's friends during his rebellion.
劳勃的好些朋友死在我剑下
He didn't want advice on how to govern
我以前为疯王而战
from a man who had fought for the Mad King.
他不想在治国之道上听取我的建议
Can't say I minded much.
我倒也不介意
I always hated the politics.
我一向讨厌政治
Yeah I imagine I would too.
是啊,我想我也一样
Hours spent jabbering about backstabbings
大把的时间用来讨论勾心斗角
and betrayals the world over.
背后捅刀
Still she'll have to wade through that muck
不过,如果她想统治七国
if she wants to rule the Seven Kingdoms.
还是需要蹚过那摊烂泥
She'll have good men around her to advise her
她身边会有强人为她出谋划策
men with experience.
有经验的人
Which men do you have in mind?
你说的是什么人呢
Forgive me Ser Jorah for what I'm about to say
乔拉爵士,我要说的话可能冒犯到你
but your reputation in Westeros has suffered over the years.
多年来,你在维斯特洛的名声不佳
It suffered for a reason.
这是有原因的
I sold men into slavery.
我贩卖奴隶
I don't know if your presence by her side
我不知道等我们回家后
will help our cause when we go home.
你的辅佐能否有助于我们的大业
Our cause?
我们的大业
Forgive me Ser Barristan but I was busy
恕我直言,巴利斯坦爵士
defending the khaleesi against King Robert's assassins
我忙着保护卡丽熙免遭劳勃国王的暗杀时
while you were still bowing to the man.
你还效忠于那个人呢
We both want her to rule. Am I wrong?
我们都希望她一统七国,没说错吧
You only joined us a few days ago.
你几天前才加入我们
I can't speak to your intentions.
我怎么知道你的意图
If we're truly her loyal servants
如果我们真是她忠诚的仆人
we will do whatever needs to be done
那就要尽一切努力
no matter the cost no matter our pride.
不计代价,无所谓尊严
You're not Lord Commander here.
你在这儿可不是御林铁卫队长
You're just another exile.
只是又一个流亡在外的人
And I take my orders from the queen.
而我只服从女王的命令
Come to bed. You were right.
去就寝吧,你说对了
The Karstarks are gone.
卡史塔克家走了
Almost half our forces.
带走了我们一半的军队
Tywin Lannister knows what he needs to do to make us unravel.
泰温·兰尼斯特知道怎样让我们分崩离析
Nothing.
那就是什么都不做
Only wait.
只用等待
Don't let him.
别让他得逞
What can I do?
我能怎么做
Attack King's Landing?
进攻君临吗
There's nothing he'd like better.
他求之不得呢
He'd crush us in a day.
他只用一天就能击溃我们
We could ride north.
我们可以回北方
Take your land back from the Greyjoys.
从葛雷乔伊手上夺回家园
Wait out the winter. Winter could last five years.
等寒冬结束,寒冬可能持续五年
Once my bannermen are home again
我的封臣们一旦回家
sitting by the fire surrounded by their families
围坐炉火边,跟家人们团聚
warm and safe they'll never ride south again.
日子暖和惬意,他们就不会再南下了
When I gathered my lords together
当时我召集封臣
we had a purpose a mission.
有目标,有使命
Now we're like a band of bickering children.
如今我们像一帮争吵不休的孩子
Give them a new purpose.
那就给他们新的目标
What?
什么呢
Oh I don't know.
我不知道
I don't even know where Winterfell is.
我都不知道临冬城在哪儿
Here.
在这儿
And we're here. King's Landing--
我们在这里,君临...
What is it?
怎么了
I can't force them to meet us in the field
我无法迫使他们正面决战
and I can't attack them where they're strongest
也不能攻击他们防御最强的地方
but I can attack them where they're not.
但我可以攻击薄弱之处
And Casterly Rock can't run away.
凯岩城没长腿
I'm going to take their home away from them.
我要夺下他们的家园
Can you do it?
可以做到吗
I need men to replace the Karstarks who marched home.
我需要军队填补卡史塔克家造成的空缺
There is only one person in this kingdom
全国只有一个人
with that kind of army
有那样的兵力
who hasn't already sided with the Lannisters.
而且尚未与兰尼斯特联盟
The man whose daughter I was supposed to marry--
我本该娶他的女儿
Walder Frey.
瓦德·佛雷
He's such a splendid fighter.
他的武艺真是高超
Do you have any idea when we might...
你知道我们何时能...
I'll plant the seed as soon as Joffrey and I are married.
乔佛里和我成婚后,我就提出此事
It should grow quickly.
应该很快就能成
Joffrey won't let me leave.
乔佛里不会放我走的
He's got too many reasons to keep me here.
他有太多理由把我留在这里
And only one to let you go.
有一个理由会放你走
Because it will please me.
因为这样能取悦我
Squire!
侍从
Well fought ser.
打得真好,爵士
That was no fight. I don't know you.
不值一提,我没见过你
Olyver if it please you.
奥利弗,但愿您满意
I should like to see you spar with a proper partner ser.
我希望您能遇到配得上的对手,爵士
How did you know?
你怎么知道
Know what?
知道什么
That I wanted to.
我想做的事
My lord...
大人
I'll have you know I'm to be married soon
你要知道,我即将结婚
and even my intended hasn't the slightest notion.
就连我的未婚妻也毫不知情
They rarely do in my experience.
以我的经验来看,她们很少注意
You have a good deal of experience do you?
你很有经验,对吧
With the husbands.
专找人夫
That didn't take long.
时间不长嘛
Well it took long enough.
足够了
It seems our Knight of Flowers is engaged to be wed.
看来我们的百花骑士已经订婚
Is he?
是吗
And...
那么
who's the lucky girl?
谁是那位幸运的女孩
She may not be the grandest ship in the world
那艘船虽然不是最大的
or the fastest
也非最快的
but she's mine.
但她属于我
I've always wanted a ship.
我过去总想要一艘船
Now I want a dozen.
如今我想要一打
Strange isn't it? What is?
很奇怪,不是吗,什么奇怪
It doesn't matter what we want
无论我们想要什么
once we get it
一旦到手
then we want something else.
便又滋生新的欲望
Your hair is different.
你换发型了
Is it?
是吗
Lady Margaery wears it that way.
玛格丽小姐就是这种发型
Many ladies wear it this way.
很多小姐都这样梳头
I have good news.
我有好消息
I'll be leaving the city soon.
我很快就能离开这里
You still want me to come with you?
您还想带上我吗
It's not a question of what I want.
问题不在于我想要什么
It's what you want.
在于你想要什么
You want to go home don't you?
你想回家,对吗
Of course. More than anything.
当然,没有更想要的事情了
But maybe it would be better to wait.
但也许我最好等等再说
I've been thinking how dangerous it would be.
我老在想这件事会有多么危险
Not just for me but for you.
不是我,而是您的安危
You've been so kind.
您一直如此好心
I'd feel terrible if anything happened to you.
如果您遭遇了不幸,我实在过意不去
I can't tell you how touched I am
我说不出有多么感动
by your concern for my welfare.
你如此担心我的安危
I hope you know that I'm your friend Sansa.
我希望你知道我是你的朋友,珊莎
Your true friend.
真正的朋友
I do Lord Baelish.
我知道,贝里席大人
Petyr. Petyr.
培提尔,培提尔
If you wish to stay
如果你想留下来
then of course you will stay.
那当然应该留下来
We'll speak again when I return.
等我回来后我们再谈
You're late.
你迟到了
What's she doing here?
她来这儿做什么
Our business concerns her too.
今天的事情跟她也有关系
Sit.
坐,
You'll be pleased to learn
您听了肯定高兴
that after one conversation with Olenna Tyrell
我只跟奥莲娜·提利尔谈了一次话
I've saved the crown
婚礼一事
hundreds of thousands on this wedding.
就为王室节约了相当可观的开支
Never mind that now.
暂不提此事
We have something important to discuss.
我们有要事商量
I'm Master of Coin. Saving money is important.
我是财政大臣,节约钱就是要事
Stop that.
别看了
You're making me uncomfortable.
你盯得我浑身难受
Your sister has learned that your new friends the Tyrells
你姐姐得知你的新朋友提利尔
are plotting to marry Sansa Stark to Ser Loras.
密谋把珊莎·史塔克嫁给洛拉斯爵士
Very well.
很好
She's a lovely girl.
这姑娘很可爱
Missing some of Loras' favorite bits
虽说欠缺洛拉斯喜欢的部位
but I'm sure they'll make do.
但我能肯定他们能凑合
Your jokes are not appreciated. It wasn't my best but--
你的笑话不好笑,我没发挥最好水平
I bring them into the royal fold and this is how they repay me
我让他们跟王室联姻,这就是他们的报答
by trying to steal the key to the North out from under me.
想从我眼皮子底下偷走北境的钥匙
Sansa is the key to the North?
珊莎是北境的钥匙
I seem to remember she has an older brother.
我记得她有个哥哥
The Karstarks have marched home.
卡史塔克家的人回家了
The young wolf has lost half his army.
少狼主损失了一半的军队
His days are numbered.
他的大限将至
Theon Greyjoy murdered both his brothers.
席恩·葛雷乔伊杀死了他的两个弟弟
That makes Sansa Stark the heir to Winterfell.
珊莎就是临冬城的继承人
And I am not about to hand her over to the Tyrells.
而我无意将她拱手送给提利尔家
The Tyrell army is helping us to win this war.
提利尔的军队帮助我们占尽上风
Do you really think it's wise to refuse them?
拒绝他们是否明智
There's nothing to refuse. This is a plot.
谈不上拒绝,这只是密谋
Plots are not public knowledge.
密谋自然不算公开
And the Tyrells won't carry this one out until after Joffrey's wedding.
提利尔家在乔佛里婚礼前不会公然提议
We need to act first and kill this union in its crib.
我们要先发制人,将这一联姻扼杀在摇篮里
And how do we do that?
我们怎么做
We find Sansa Stark a different husband.
我们给珊莎·史塔克另觅夫婿
Wonderful. Yes it is.
很好,没错
You can't mean it.
您不是说真的
I can and I do.
是的,千真万确
Joffrey has made this poor girl's life miserable
自从乔佛里砍了她父亲的头
since the day he took her father's head.
这可怜的女孩就够惨的了
Now she's finally free of him and you give her to me?
她刚摆脱小乔,您又要她嫁给我
That's cruel even for you.
即便是您,做这种事也太残忍了
Do you intend on mistreating her?
你打算虐待她
The girl's happiness is not my concern
她幸福与否我根本不关心
nor should it be yours. She's a child!
你也不该顾虑,她不过是个孩子
She's flowered I assure you.
已经成人了,我保证
She and I have discussed it at length.
我们谈过这件事
There you see? You will wed her
听到了吧,你要娶她
bed her and put a child in her.
睡她,让她怀孕
Surely you're capable of that. And if I refuse?
相信你做得到,如果我拒绝呢
You wanted to be rewarded for your valor in battle.
你要我奖励你在战斗中的英勇表现
Sansa Stark is a finer reward than you could ever dare hope for.
珊莎·史塔克可是你想都不敢想的大好奖励
And it is past time you were wed.
况且你也老大不小了
I was wed.
我结过婚
Or don't you remember?
您忘了吗
Only too well.
能忘就好了
You should be thanking the gods for this.
你要谢天谢地才对
This is more than you deserve.
你哪能配得上她
Tyrion will do as he's bid.
提利昂要遵命行事
As will you.
你也一样
What do you mean?
您此话怎讲
You'll marry Ser Loras.
你要嫁给洛拉斯爵士
I will not. The boy is heir to Highgarden.
我不再婚,那孩子是高庭的继承人
Tyrion will secure the North you will secure the Reach.
提利昂确保北境,你确保河湾地
No I won't do it. Yes you will.
不,我才不干,非干不可
You're still fertile. You need to marry again and breed.
你还能生,你需要再婚产子
I am Queen Regent not some broodmare.
我是摄政太后,不是专司生产的母马
You're my daughter!
你是我女儿
You will do as I command
必须照我的意思做
and you will marry Loras Tyrell
你要嫁给洛拉斯·提利尔
and put an end to the disgusting rumors about you once and for all.
一劳永逸地终结那些恶心的谣言
Father don't make me do it again please.
父亲,请不要再次逼我结婚了
Not another word.
到此为止
My children.
孩子们
You've disgraced the Lannister name for far too long.
你们玷污兰尼斯特之名太久了
It's always summer
天天是夏天哟
Under the sea
海底下
I know I know
我知道,我知道
Oh oh oh
噢噢噢
The birds have scales
鸟儿生鳞
And the fish take wing
鱼儿长羽
I know I know
我知道,我知道
Oh oh oh
噢噢噢
The rain is dry
雨水干巴
And snow falls up
雪往上下
I know I know
我知道,我知道
Oh oh oh
噢噢噢
The stones crack open
岩石裂开
The water burns
海水燃烧
The shadows come to dance
影子来跳舞啊
My lord
大人
The shadows come
影子来
To play
玩耍
The shadows come to dance
影子来跳舞啊
My lord
大人
The shadows come
影子来
To stay.
住下

重点单词   查看全部解释    
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
replace [ri(:)'pleis]

想一想再看

vt. 取代,更换,将物品放回原处

 
unworthy [ʌn'wə:ði]

想一想再看

adj. 无价值的,没有优点的
adj. 不值

 
corruption [kə'rʌpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 腐败,堕落,贪污

联想记忆
presence ['prezns]

想一想再看

n. 出席,到场,存在
n. 仪态,风度

 
dagger ['dægə]

想一想再看

n. 短剑,匕首
[印]剑号

联想记忆
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆
crave [kreiv]

想一想再看

v. 渴望,热望,恳求

联想记忆
melted [meltid]

想一想再看

adj. 融化的;溶解的 v. 融化;溶解(melt的过

 
flop [flɔp]

想一想再看

n. 砰然落下,失败 v. 笨重的摔,猛落,笨拙地抛下

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。