手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《权力的游戏》 > 美剧《权力的游戏》第四季 > 正文

权利的游戏第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第4集 摄政太后意外丧子

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

My name

我的名字
is Grey Worm.
是灰虫子
I come from
我来自
the Summer "Ills."
盛夏“群盗”
Isles.
群岛
Summer Isles.
盛夏群岛
Summer Isles.
盛夏群岛
I am from an island called Naath.
我来自纳斯岛
When they took you?
你什么时候带走的?
"When did they take me?"
我什么时候被带走的?
I was five years old.
我五岁的时候
You remember your home?
你还记得你家吗?
I remember when they rowed us away from shore.
我记得他们从海边袭击我们
How white the beaches were.
记得沙滩有多白
How tall the trees.
树有多高
And I remember my village burning.
我还记得村子在燃烧
Smoke rising into the sky.
浓烟升到空中
Do you remember your home?
你还记得你家吗?
Unsullied.
无垢者
Always Unsullied.
一直都是无垢者
Before Unsullied nothing.
成为无垢者之前,什么也不记得
That's not true.
这不是真的
Perhaps one day you will return to the Summer Isles.
也许有一天你会回到盛夏群岛
I don't want return.
我不想回去
Kill the masters.
杀死奴隶主
Kill the masters.
杀死奴隶主
How are the lessons coming?
教得怎么样了?
Very well Your Grace.
非常好,陛下
Missandei is teacher good my queen.
弥桑黛是老师好,女王
You'll have to continue later.
以后再继续吧
It's time.
该出发了
Mhysa! Mhysa! Mhysa!
弥莎!弥莎!弥莎!
Mhysa! Mhysa! Mhysa! Mhysa!
弥莎!弥莎!弥莎!弥莎!
Mhysa! Mhysa!
弥莎!弥莎!
Remind me Ser Jorah
乔拉爵士,提醒我下
how many children did the Great Masters nail to mileposts?
伟主们在里程标上钉了多少孩子?
163 Khaleesi.
163个,卡丽熙
Yes that was it.
对,是的
Your Grace may I have a word?
陛下,能单独谈谈吗?
The city is yours.
这座城是您的了
All these people they're your subjects now.
所有这些人,现在都是你的臣民
Sometimes it is better to answer injustice
有时用仁慈对待不公
with mercy.
会更好
I will answer injustice with justice.
我会用公正对待不公
What the hell was that?
这算什么招?
That was me knocking your ass to the dirt
这招叫用你自己的手把你…
with your own hand.
揍倒在地
You're a rare talent.
你真是稀世天才
When you're fighting cripples anyway.
用这种招数对战残疾人
You learned to fight like a good little boy.
你学的都是正派打法
I'll bet that thrust through the Mad King's back
我敢说从后背刺穿疯王
was pretty as a picture.
那画面肯定漂亮
You want to fight pretty or you want to win?
你是想打得漂亮还是想打赢?
You talk to my brother this way?
你跟我弟弟也这么说话?
All the time.
一直都是
He got used to it.
他都习惯了
Do you think he did it?
你认为是他干的吗?
No.
Oh he hated the little twat sure.
他确实痛恨那个小混蛋
But who didn't?
可谁不恨呢
And poison's not his style.
下毒也不是他的作风
Or murder for that matter.
他不会谋杀
You want to know for sure why don't you ask him?
你想确定的话,为什么不亲自问他?
You haven't been to see him yet eh?
你还没见过他,是吗?
We're done for today.
今天就到这吧
Your brother ever tell you how I came into his service?
你弟弟有没有说过我怎么会为他效力的?
You stood for him in his trial by combat at the Eyrie.
你在鹰巢城帮他赢了比武审判
Aye.
是的
But only when Lady Arryn demanded
但只是因为艾琳夫人要求
the trial take place that day.
审判必须那天举行
You were his first choice.
他首先选的是你
He named you for his champion
他选了你帮他决斗
because he knew you would ride day and night
因为他知道你会日夜兼程
to come fight for him.
赶来为他而战
You gonna fight for him now?
这次你要为他而战吗?
To tell you the truth this isn't so bad.
说实话,这不算很糟了
Four walls. A pot to piss in.
四面有墙,有尿壶
I was chained to a wooden post
我被锁在一个木栏里
covered in my own shit for months.
几个月来拉撒都在里面
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
你是想让我好受些么?
Maybe a bit.
有一点吧
I'm sorry I didn't come sooner.
抱歉我没有早点来
It's complicated yes.
事情很复杂,我知道
So how is our sister? How do you think?
那我们的姐姐到底如何了?你觉得呢?
Her son died in her arms.
她的儿子死在她怀里
Her son?
她的儿子?
Don't.
别这样
You know what's coming?
你知道接下来会怎样吗?
My trial for regicide. Yes I know.
我要因弑君被审判,我知道
I know the whole bloody country thinks I'm guilty.
我知道整个国家都他妈认为我有罪
I know that one of my three judges
我知道我的三位法官之一
has wished me dead more times than I can count.
早就无数次希望我死了
And that judge is my father.
这位法官就是我父亲
As for Cersei
至于瑟曦
well she's probably working on a way
她可能正在想方设法
to avoid a trial altogether by having me killed.
能不经审判就杀了我
Now that you mention it she did ask.
既然你提了,她确实求过我
So should I turn around and close my eyes?
那我是不是该转身闭上眼了?
Depends.
不一定
Did you do it?
是你干的吗?
The Kingslayer brothers.
弑君者兄弟
You like it? I like it.
你喜欢吗?我挺喜欢的
You're really asking if I killed your son?
你真要问我有没有杀你儿子吗?
Are you really asking if I'd kill my brother?
你真要问我该不该杀我弟弟吗?
How can I help you?
我怎么能帮你?
Well you could set me free.
你可以放我走啊
You know I can't.
你知道我不能
Then there's really nothing else to say.
那就真没什么好说的了
What do you want me to do? Kill the guards?
你想让我怎样?杀掉守卫?
Sneak you out of the city in the back of a cart?
把你藏在马车后面偷偷出城?
I'm the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.
我是御林铁卫的队长
Sorry I'd forgotten.
抱歉,我都忘了
I'd hate for you to do something inappropriate.
我应该讨厌你做出格的事
Inappropriate?
出格?
You're accused of killing the king. Freeing you is treason.
你被控谋杀国王,放走你是叛国罪
Except I didn't do it.
可是我没杀
Which is why we're having a trial.
所以才会有审判啊
A trial.
审判
If the killer threw himself before the Iron Throne
就算凶手自己滚到铁王座前
confessed to his crimes
承认罪行
and gave irrefutable evidence of his guilt
并拿出铁证证明
it wouldn't matter to Cersei.
瑟曦也不在乎
She won't rest until my head's on a spike.
她不看我人头落地是不会罢休的
Not just yours.
不只是你
She's offering a knighthood to whomever finds Sansa Stark.
她悬赏爵士封号给任何抓到珊莎·史塔克的人
Sansa couldn't have done this.
不可能是珊莎干的
She had more reason than anyone in the Seven Kingdoms.
她比七大王国里任何人都有动机
Do you think it's a coincidence
你觉得在乔佛里死去当晚
she disappeared the same night Joffrey died?
她就失踪了,会是巧合?
No but...
不,但是…
Sansa's not a killer.
珊莎不会杀人
Not yet anyway.
反正现在不会
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪?
I'm getting married to your Aunt Lysa.
我要娶你姨妈莱莎
She's waiting for us at the Eyrie.
她正在鹰巢城等我们
You'll be safe there.
你到那就安全了
Did you kill Joffrey?
是你杀了乔佛里吗?
Did I kill Joffrey?
是我杀了乔佛里吗?
I've been in the Vale for weeks.
几个星期来我一直在谷地
I know it was you.
我知道是你
And who helped me with this conspiracy?
那是谁帮我完成这阴谋呢?
Well there was Ser Dontos.
有唐托斯爵士
You used him to get me out of King's Landing
你利用他带我离开君临
but you would never trust him to kill the king.
但你不可能信任他去杀国王
Why not?
为什么?
Because you're too smart to trust a drunk.
因为你是聪明人,不会信任酒鬼
Then perhaps it was your husband.
那也许是你丈夫
No.
不是
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
I just do.
我就是知道
You're right.
你说对了
He wasn't involved in Joffrey's death.
他与乔佛里之死无关
But you were.
但你有关
Do you remember that lovely necklace Dontos gave you?
你还记得唐托斯送你的那条漂亮项链吗?
I don't suppose you noticed that a stone was missing
我猜你没注意到婚宴之后
after the feast.
少了块宝石
The poison.
是毒药
I don't understand.
我不懂
The Lannisters gave you wealth power.
兰尼斯特家给了你财富,权力
Joffrey made you the Lord of Harrenhal.
乔佛里封你为赫伦堡领主
A man with no motive is a man no one suspects.
没有动机就没人怀疑
Always keep your foes confused.
要不停迷惑敌人
If they don't know who you are or what you want
如果他们不知道你是谁或你想要什么
they can't know what you plan to do next.
他们就无法预料你的下一步计划
I don't believe you.
我不信
If they catch you they'll put your head on a spike
如果他们抓住你,他们会把你的头插上枪尖
just like my father's.
就像我父亲那样
You'd risk that just to confuse them?
你会冒如此风险,只为迷惑他们?
So many men they risk so little.
许多人不愿冒风险
They spend their lives avoiding danger.
一辈子躲避危险
And then they die.
然后死去
I'd risk everything to get what I want.
我愿冒任何风险去得到我想要的
And what do you want?
你想要什么?
Everything.
全部
My friendship with the Lannisters was productive.
我与兰尼斯特家的交情收获颇丰
But Joffrey
但乔佛里
a vicious boy with a crown on his head
头戴王冠的凶残小孩
is not a reliable ally.
不是可靠的同盟
And who could trust a friend like that?
谁能信任那样的朋友?
Who could trust you?
谁能信任你?
I don't want friends like me.
我不想要我这样的朋友
My new friends are predictable.
我的新朋友言出必行
Very reasonable people.
通情达理
As for what happened to Joffrey
至于乔佛里的遭遇
well that was something my new friends wanted very badly.
那是我的新朋友迫切想要的
Nothing like a thoughtful gift
没有什么能像一份贴心的礼物
to make a new friendship grow strong.
增进新的友谊
I can't believe you're going.
不敢相信你要走
Leaving me alone here with these people.
让我一人和这些人在一起
The time has come my dear.
是时候了,亲爱的
There's nothing more tedious than a trial.
没有什么比审判更无趣的了
Except perhaps these gardens.
也许除了这些花园
If I have to take one more leisurely stroll
如果让我在这些花园里
through these gardens I'll fling myself from the cliffs.
再逛一次,我就跳崖
Have you been to see Tommen yet?
你见过托曼了吗?
No.
没有
Have they even agreed to the match?
他们同意婚事了吗?
No one tells me anything.
没人告诉我任何事
I wasn't originally meant
我最初不是…
to marry your grandfather Luthor you know.
要嫁给你祖父罗斯的
He was engaged to my sister
他跟我姐姐订了婚
your great-aunt Viola.
你姨婆维奥拉
I was to be given to some Targaryen or other.
我本来要嫁给坦格利安的
Marrying a Targaryen was all the rage back then.
当时嫁给坦格利安很流行
But the moment I saw my intended
但当我看到我未婚夫
with his twitchy little ferret's face
狰狞的白鼬脸
and ludicrous silver hair
和可笑的银发时
I knew he wouldn't do.
我就知道我不能嫁给他
So the evening
所以到了晚上
before Luthor was to propose to my sister
罗斯向我姐姐求婚前
I got lost on my way back from my embroidery lesson
我上完刺绣课在回来的路上迷路了
and happened upon his chamber.
偶然到了他的卧室
How absentminded of me. Mm-hmm.
我太不小心了
The following morning Luthor never made it down the stairs
第二天早上,罗斯下不了楼梯
to propose to my sister 'cause the boy couldn't bloody walk.
不能向我姐姐求婚,因为他走不了路
And once he could the only thing he wanted
一旦他能走路了,他就只想要
was what I'd given him the night before.
我前一晚给他的
I was good.
我很棒
I was very very good.
我非常棒
You are even better.
你更棒
But you need to act quickly.
但你得赶紧行动
Cersei may be vicious but she's not stupid.
瑟曦也许恶毒,但她不傻
She'll turn the boy against you as soon as she can.
她很快就会让那个男孩对付你
And by the time you're married it'll be too late.
等你结婚就晚了
Luckily for you the Queen Regent
所幸摄政太后
is rather distracted at the moment.
现在分了心
mourning her dear departed boy.
悼念他死去的宝贝儿子
Accusing her brother of his murder
指责他弟弟是凶手
which he didn't commit.
但他不是
Well he could have done.
他本来可以那么做
He could have done but he didn't.
他可以,但他没有那么做
You don't know Grandmother. But I do know.
你不知道,祖母,但我的确知道
You don't think I'd let you marry that beast do you?
你不会觉得我会把你嫁给那个恶魔吧?
What? I don't understand.
什么?我不明白
Shh. Don't you worry yourself about all that.
嘘,你别担心
You just do what needs to be done.
你只需做你需要做的
Bring it through!
穿过来!
And again.
再来
Very nice. Good.
很好,不错
A lot of wildlings fight with a weapon in each hand.
很多野人作战时两手都有武器
First thing you want to do
你们首先要做的
is disarm them to try and even the odds.
卸了他们的武器,尽量跟他们势均力敌
Let's see what you can do.
看看你们能做什么
Olly you just watch for now.
奥利,你现在就看看吧
I can fight.
我能打
Have you ever held a sword before?
你以前拿过剑吗?
I was the best archer in our hamlet.
我在我们村是最好的弓箭手
I was!
真的啊!
I believe you.
我相信你
We'll go hunting for rabbits one day.
改天我们打野兔去
Rit now watch and learn.
现在看着学习一下
You two.
你们俩
Take it slow try and disarm each other.
慢慢来,试着卸了对方的武器
You know how to fight.
你会打斗
You could have gone easier on him.
不需要那么较真
He wouldn't have learned anything that way.
那样他就学不到东西
What do you think you're doing?
你在干什么?
Grenn and I were helping them.
我跟葛兰在帮他们
Grenn's a ranger. You're a steward.
葛兰是游骑兵,你是事务官
Maybe you forgot that while you were off with your wildling bitch
也许你忘了你跟野人婊子搞在一起过
but I didn't.
我可没忘
Someone has to train them.
必须有人训练他们
And that someone isn't you.
那人不是你
Go find a chamber pot to empty.
去看看有没有夜壶要倒
Go on. Do it.
快点,去啊
You traitor's bastard.
你这个叛国者的私生子
Give me an excuse.
别给我机会
Mormont's not here to protect you now.
这里没有莫尔蒙保护你
Get back to work.
回去干活
Now!
快点!
I said now!
我说快点!
The bastard's well-liked. You're not.
那个私生子很受欢迎,你则不然
You think I care if they like me? We're at war.
你认为我在乎他们是否喜欢我?我们在打仗
For now.
暂时是
But you can't be acting commander forever.
但你不可能永远做指挥
There will be a choosing.
要选一个
The old maester will insist on it.
老学士会坚持如此
You might reconsider
你可以重新考虑…
his request to march on Craster's.
进军卡斯特的要求
Let the mutineers take care of Snow.
让反叛者干掉雪诺
Or you might be taking orders from him
否则你的余生都将听从
the rest of your life.
他的指令
A bastard eh?
私生子,嗯?
Took you for highborn.
以为你是贵族
My father was highborn.
我父亲是贵族
My mother wasn't.
我母亲不是
Name's Locke.
我叫洛克
Jon Snow.
琼恩·雪诺
You fight well.
你身手不错
What brought you up here?
你怎么来这里的?
A sense of duty.
责任感
I wanted to do my part for the safety of the realm.
我想为保证王国安全献一份力
I was a game warden in the Stormlands.
我在风暴地是一名护猎员
Fed a prized partridge to my hungry kids.
把一只昂贵的山鹑给我饥饿的孩子吃了
I was stupid enough to get caught.
我这么蠢活该被抓
Chose the Wall over losing my hand.
选了来长城而不是砍手
Figured I wouldn't have to suck up to any highborn cunts here.
想着在这里不用巴结出生高贵的王八蛋
Come on get on with it.
快点,干活啊
What are you waiting for? Summer?
你在等什么,夏天?
Guess I was wrong.
我想错了
You sent for me Your Grace?
您找我,殿下?
Your Grace.
殿下
How formal of you.
你真规矩
How many Kingsguards are posted outside Tommen's door?
托曼门外有多少国王守卫守着?
Ser Boros is on duty tonight.
柏洛斯爵士今晚值夜
Tomorrow I believe-- So one?
明天我相信…所以只有一个人?
You have one man guarding the future king?
你只派了一个人保护未来的国王?
I promise you Tommen's safe.
我向你证托曼是安全的
We're protecting him.
我们在保护他
The way you protected Joffrey?
就像保护乔佛里?
Why did Catelyn Stark set you free?
凯特琳·史塔克为什么放了你?
What? I've been wondering for months.
什么?我想了几个月
Ever since that great cow brought you back to the capital.
自从那头母牛带你回到都城
Why did she set you free?
她为什么放了你?
You know why.
你知道为什么
She'd hoped I'd send her daughters back to her.
她希望我放她的女儿们回去
She hoped or did you promise?
是她希望还是你答应了?
I swore by all the gods
我向诸神起誓
that if her daughters were alive I'd return them to her.
只要她的女儿们还活着,我一定把她们还给她
So you made a sacred vow to the enemy.
所以你向敌人起了神圣的誓言
I wanted to get back to you.
我想回到你身边
Should I have told her to fuck off?
我应该叫她滚吗?
You didn't mean it then?
那你不是真心的?
You have no loyalty to Catelyn Stark?
你没有效忠于凯特琳·史塔克?
Catelyn Stark's dead.
凯特琳·史塔克已经死了
So if I told you to leave the capital right now and find Sansa
那如果我让你离开都城去找珊莎
if I told you to find that murderous little bitch
如果我让你找到那个凶残的小贱人
and bring me her head
把她的人头带来
would you do it?
你愿意吗?
I know you went to see Tyrion.
我知道你去见提利昂了
That creature who murdered our son.
那个畜生杀了我们的儿子
I had to see him.
我必须见他
I had to know for myself.
我必须自己搞清楚
And?
然后呢?
He didn't do it Cersei.
不是他干的,瑟曦
You've always pitied him.
你一直都同情他
Our poor little brother.
我们可怜的弟弟
Abused by the world.
被全世界虐待
Despised by his father and sister.
被他父亲和姐姐嫌弃
He'd kill us all if he could.
要是可以,他会把我们都杀了
I want four men at Tommen's door day and night.
我要四个人日夜守护在托曼门外
That will be all Lord Commander.
就这些,指挥官大人
Ser Pounce?
突击爵士?
How did you get past the Kingsguard?
你怎么通过御林守卫的?
Kingsguard.
御林守卫
I don't think you're supposed to be here.
我认为你不该来这里
Mother doesn't allow me to have visitors at night.
母亲不允许我有夜间访客
I'm not a visitor Your Grace.
我不是访客,陛下
Word has it I'm to be your bride.
据说,我会是你的新娘
Did you know that people in arranged marriages
你知道吗,包办婚姻的两个人…
often never meet until their wedding day?
结婚之前都没见过?
Before we decide to spend our lives together
在我们决定共度一生之前…
we ought to get to know one another.
我们应该互相了解
Don't you think?
你觉得呢?
Yes.
是的
But if my mother found out--
可是如果母亲发现…
It can be our secret. Hmm?
这是我们的秘密,嗯?
If we're going to be man and wife
如果我们要成为夫妻…
we'll have a few secrets from her I hope.
我希望,能有些秘密不让她知道
So Your Grace...
所以,陛下…
Yes?
什么?
Tell me a secret.
告诉我一个秘密
Hello. Aren't you a proper fellow?
你好,真是个好小伙?
That's Ser Pounce.
这是突击爵士
Very handsome.
真漂亮
Joffrey didn't like him.
乔佛里不喜欢他
He threatened to skin him alive
他威胁要活剥他的皮…
and mix his innards up in my food
把他的内脏拌到我的饭里
so I wouldn't know I was eating him.
所以我就不知道我吃了他
That's very cruel.
真残忍
You don't strike me as cruel.
你没有让我觉得残忍
No.
没有
I don't think I am.
我觉得我不是
That's a relief.
那我就放心了
Because you know what happens when we marry?
因为,你知道我们结婚后会怎样吗?
We say our vows in front of the high septon.
我们会在总主教面前宣誓
And after the ceremony there's a feast.
仪式之后是宴会…
When we marry I become yours.
我们结婚后,我就是你的
Forever.
永远都是
It's getting late.
不早了
I should go.
我该走了
May I come and visit you again?
我能再来看你吗?
All right then.
那好吧
Remember
记住…
our little secret.
我们的小秘密
"Ser Jaime Lannister.
“詹姆·兰尼斯特爵士…
Knighted and named to the Kingsguard in his 16th year.
在16岁时被封骑士,并成为御林护卫
At the sack of King's Landing
君临城沦陷时…
murdered his king Aerys II.
谋杀了他的国王伊里斯二世
Pardoned by Robert Baratheon.
被劳勃·拜拉席恩赦免
Thereafter known as the Kingslayer."
因此得名‘弑君者’”
It's the duty of the Lord Commander to fill those pages.
填写这些书页是指挥官的职责
And there's still room left on mine.
我的部分还有空可填
Valyrian steel.
瓦雷利亚钢
Mmm.
It's yours.
给你了
I can't accept this.
我不能接受
It was reforged from Ned Stark's sword.
它由奈德·史塔克的剑重铸而来
You'll use it to defend Ned Stark's daughter.
你要用它保护奈德·史塔克的女儿
You swore an oath to return the Stark girls to their mother.
你向她们的母亲起誓带回史塔克家的姑娘们
Lady Stark's dead.
史塔克夫人死了
Arya's probably dead too
艾莉亚可能也死了
but there's still a chance to find Sansa and get her somewhere safe.
但还有机会找到珊莎并带她去安全的地方
I've got something else for you.
我还有东西给你
I hope I got your measurements right.
希望是你的尺寸
I'll find her.
我会找到她
For Lady Catelyn.
为了凯特琳夫人
And for you.
也为了你
I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
I have one more gift.
我还有一样礼物
I don't need a squire.
我不需要侍从
Of course you do.
你当然需要
He'll slow me down.
他会拖累我的
My brother owes him a debt. He's not safe here.
我弟弟亏欠他的,他在这里不安全
You're keeping him from harm. It's chivalry.
你保证他安全,这就是骑士精神
I won't slow you down ser--
我不会拖累你的,爵士…
my lady.
夫人
I promise I'll serve you well.
我保证,我会好好服侍你
See? He's a good lad. You'll get along.
瞧?小伙子不错的,你们会和睦的
Compliments of Lord Tyrion.
提利昂大人的礼物
His axe from the Blackwater.
他在黑水河之战的斧头
What are you waiting for a kiss?
你还等什么,亲一下?
Ready the lady's horse.
给女士备马
They say the best swords have names.
他们说最好的剑都有名号
Any ideas?
想好了吗?
Oathkeeper.
守誓剑
Good-bye Brienne.
再见,布蕾妮
Come on move.
快,快走
I should never have taken her away.
我不该带她走的
She wasn't safe here. She's not safe out there.
她在这里不安全她在那里也不安全
I should have known.
我早该知道
You told us there were wildlings south of the Wall.
你说过长城以南有野人
If they're raiding the smaller villages Mole's Town could be next.
他们如果袭击小村庄,鼹鼠村可能就是下一个
Castle Black could be next. I should go back for Gilly.
下一个可能是黑城堡,我要回去找吉莉
We have orders. No one's to leave the castle.
我们有命令,不许离开城堡
I remember when you disobeyed orders and rode south to help Robb.
我记得你曾违反命令,南下帮助罗柏
And I remember who came after me and brought me home.
我还记得是谁追上我把我带回家
I know how hard it is Sam believe me.
我知道不容易,山姆,相信我
When you told me about Bran going beyond the Wall
当你告诉我布兰去了塞外…
all I could think about was getting my strength back
我一心只想等我身体恢复…
so I could go and find him.
出去找到他
I wish I could have convinced him to come back with me.
但愿我当时能说服他跟我回来
I tried. Really I did.
我试过了,真的
How fast could they travel?
他们能走多快?
A crippled boy being pulled on a sledge by a simpleton?
一个瘸小孩被一个傻子用雪橇拖着
I don't know.
不知道
They'd pass wildling villages.
他们会经过野人村落
They could try to find shelter at one of them.
他们会找到落脚的地方
The wildlings have joined up with Mance.
野人都加入了曼斯的队伍
Every village or sheltered place will be deserted.
村落或落脚点都没人了
Except...
除非…
Craster's?
卡斯特堡?
You think Bran might have found--
你认为布兰可能找到…
Snow.
雪诺
I don't mean to interrupt.
我无意打扰
Thorne wants to see you.
索恩想见你
Your foray to Craster's Keep
你要偷袭卡斯特堡垒…
I'll sanction it.
我同意
But I won't order anyone to go with you.
但我不会命令任何人跟你去
Volunteers only.
只许带志愿者
Thank you Ser Alliser.
谢谢你,艾里沙爵士
Ahem brothers.
弟兄们
I'm going beyond the Wall to Craster's Keep.
我要去塞外的卡斯特堡垒
I'm going to capture the mutineers holed up there or kill them.
我要抓住据守在那里的叛徒,或者杀了他们
I'm asking for volunteers to come with me.
我在找志愿者跟我一起去
There's 60 miles of wilderness between here and Craster's
这里到卡斯特堡是60里荒野
and Mance Rayder has an army bearing down on us
曼斯·雷德的军队正快速逼近
but we have to do this.
但我们必须去
Our survival may depend on
我们的存亡取决于…
us getting to these mutineers before Mance does.
我们能否在曼斯之前找到这些叛徒
They know the Wall. They know our defenses.
他们了解长城,他们了解我们的防御
If Mance learns what they know we're lost.
如果曼斯知道这些,我们就完了
But if that's not enough
如果这些还不够…
then consider this.
那么再想一下
If the Night's Watch are truly brothers
如果守夜人真的是兄弟…
then Lord Commander Mormont was our father.
莫尔蒙司令官就是我们的父亲
He lived and died for the Watch
他的生与死都是为了守夜人…
and he was betrayed by his own men.
却被自己人背叛
Stabbed in the back by cowards.
被懦夫从背后刺死
He deserved far better.
他不该落得如此下场
All we can give him now is justice.
现在我们可以为他雪耻
Who will join me?
谁愿意跟我一起?
I can't let a recruit come north of the Wall.
我不能让新兵去塞外
Then let me say my vows.
那就让我宣誓
If it's a fight you're heading for
如果你要去战斗…
then you need men who know how.
你需要能打的人
Thank you brothers.
谢谢,兄弟们
No don't.
不,不要
Don't please.
不要,求求你
Please don't. Ow!
求求你不要!
You're hurting me.
你弄痛我了
Karl Tanner from Gin Alley
来自杜松子巷的卡尔·制革匠…
drinking wine from the skull
喝酒用的是…
of Jeor fucking Mormont.
该死的杰奥·莫尔蒙的头骨
Any command for us Lord Commander?
有什么命令,司令官大人?
What's that?
你说什么?
Fuck 'em till they're dead?
把他们操到死?
Did you hear that boys?
你们听到了,孩子们
Fuck 'em till they're dead.
把他们操到死
Rast.
雷斯特
Go outside and feed the beast.
出去给野兽喂食
We should kill that thing.
我们应该杀了那东西
You should shut your fucking hole
你应该闭上你的臭嘴…
ugly little cunt.
丑陋的烂逼
You look like a fucking ballsack.
你长得像他妈蛋蛋皮
Ugly. Look at your stupid cunt face.
丑逼,看你那张逼脸
I could piss in any gutter and soak five of you.
我一泡尿淹死5个你这样的
Know how much they paid me to kill a man in King's Landing?
你知道我在君临杀一个多少钱?
Seven silvers.
7个银币
They told me a man's name and that man never saw daylight again.
他们告诉我那人的名字,他就活不过天亮
None of them cocksuckers got away from me.
那些笨蛋都逃不出我的魔掌
Haven't lost a fight since I was nine.
9岁以后就没打输过
Maybe it's time.
也许该输一次了
What do you think eh?
你说呢,嗯?
Maybe you're the man.
也许就是你
Eh cunt?
嗯,逼人?
I wouldn't stand a chance.
我连毛都摸不到
None of us would.
我们都不行
I was a fucking legend in Gin Alley.
在杜松子巷我是个传奇
A fucking legend!
他妈的传奇!
I would take any knight--
我可以打败骑士…
any knight any time.
任何骑士,在任何时候
Fucking cunts in steel plate. Fucking cowards.
傻逼们穿着盔甲,他妈的胆小鬼
A gift for the gods. A gift for the gods.
给诸神的礼物,给诸神的礼物
A gift for the gods.
给诸神的礼物
What the fuck is that?
那他妈是什么?
Craster's last child. A boy.
卡斯特最后一个孩子,男孩
What am I supposed to do with him?
我拿他怎么办?
What did Craster do with 'em?
卡斯特拿他们怎么办?
Kill 'em before they could grow up and do the same to him?
趁还没长大杀了他们,对他也一样?
All right.
好吧
Don't need another mouth to feed.
不需要多一张吃饭的嘴
Hand him over. He didn't kill them.
把他给我,他没杀他们
He offered them. To who?
他献出他们,给谁?
To the gods.
给诸神
The white walkers.
异鬼
A gift for the gods. A gift for the gods.
给诸神的礼物,给诸神的礼物
A gift for the gods. A gift for the gods.
给诸神的礼物,给诸神的礼物
A gift for the gods. A gift for the gods.
给诸神的礼物,给诸神的礼物
Shut up!
闭嘴!
So...
行…
if it worked for him...
如果他觉得这样好…
Let's give the walkers what they want.
就给异鬼吧
Rast is headed that way.
雷斯特正要去那边
Pink-eyed fuck.
红眼的混蛋
You thirsty?
你渴了?
Fuck!
我操!
Hodor.
阿多
Do you hear that?
你们听到了吗?
Is that a baby?
是个婴儿吗?
It's coming.
要来了
I'm going out there.
我要过去
No we need to stay together.
不行,我们要待在一起
I'm going.
我要去
Bran. Bran. Hodor. Hodor.
布兰,布兰,阿多,阿多
Hodor. Bran what happened?
阿多,布兰,怎么了?
Summer he's hurt. They've caught him in a trap.
夏天,它受伤了,他们用陷阱抓住了他
Who?
谁?
I didn't see but they have my brother's wolf.
没看到,但他们关着我哥哥的狼
They have Ghost.
他们关着白灵
They're Night's Watch.
他们是守夜人
Look.
Jon might be here.
琼恩也许在这里
If Jon was here why would they put his wolf in a cage?
如果琼恩在,他们为什么把他的狼关着?
They might have been Night's Watch once not anymore.
曾经是守夜人,不再是了
We're not safe here. We need to go.
这里不安全,我们得走了
No.
不行
Bran we need to go now.
布兰,我们得走了
I'm not leaving without Summer.
我不能丢下夏天
Can you remember where the cage was?
你记得笼子在哪吗?
The east side of the keep.
在堡垒的东边
If I'm not back soon we'll meet--
如果我没回来,我们在…
Hodor.
阿多
Hodor.
阿多
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多,阿多
Hodor.
阿多
If I was your size I'd be king of the fucking world.
我有你这么壮,我他妈就是国王了
Help him up.
扶他起来
This is nice.
不错啊
Fine leather.
上好的皮子
You're no wildling.
你不是野人
Important. Highborn.
是要人,是贵族
Who are you?
你是谁?
You see where I come from
你瞧,在我的家乡…
a commoner like me slaps a little lord like you
我这样的普通人扇了你这样的小少爷
I'd lose my right hand.
我会失去右手
But we're a long way from home aren't we?
但我们离家太远了,对吗?
And the two of you
你们两个
fancy-looking folks north of the Wall
长相怪异,在长城之外…
creeping through the woods.
树林里游荡
Isn't that a bit odd?
是不是有点怪?
I like your curly hair.
我喜欢你的卷发
My mom had curls like that.
我妈妈也有这样的卷发
Beautiful brown curls.
漂亮的棕色卷发
Why'd you drag a crippled boy all the way up here?
为什么你们拖着一个瘸小子跑这么远?
See you haven't played this game before.
看来你们还没玩过这游戏
A highborn hostage
贵族人质…
that's valuable.
很值钱
But three of them
但你们三个…
that's a lot of mouths to feed.
要吃很多东西
What the fuck's wrong with him?
他是什么毛病?
Come here.
过来
No please.
不,求你
Please. Please let me help him.
求你,求你,让我救他
Who are you? Pleas.
你们是谁?求你
Who are you? I'm Brandon Stark!
你们是谁?我是布兰登·史塔克
I'm Brandon Stark of Winterfell.
我是临冬城的布兰登·史塔克
It's Jon Snow's brother.
是琼恩·雪诺的弟弟
It's Meera. It's Meera. I'm right here.
我是梅拉,我是梅拉,我在这里
And I thought this was gonna be another boring day.
我还以为今天又是无聊的一天
I'm right here.
我在这

重点单词   查看全部解释    
thoughtful ['θɔ:tful]

想一想再看

adj. 深思的,体贴的

 
mercy ['mə:si]

想一想再看

n. 怜悯,宽恕,仁慈,恩惠
adj.

 
skull [skʌl]

想一想再看

n. 头骨,骷髅头
vt. 击打头部

 
gutter ['gʌtə]

想一想再看

n. 排水沟,槽,贫民区

联想记忆
thirsty ['θə:sti]

想一想再看

adj. 口渴的,渴望的

 
leather ['leðə]

想一想再看

n. 皮革,皮制品
adj. 皮革制的

 
champion ['tʃæmpjən]

想一想再看

n. 冠军,优胜者,拥护者,勇士
vt. 保卫

 
disarm [dis'ɑ:m]

想一想再看

v. 裁军,解除武装,缓和

联想记忆
realm [relm]

想一想再看

n. 王国,领域

联想记忆
reasonable ['ri:znəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 合理的,适度的,通情达理的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。