手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《权力的游戏》 > 美剧《权力的游戏》第四季 > 正文

权利的游戏第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第6集 谁在君临握有实权?

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

You're accused of killing the king.

你被控弑君
I didn't do it.
可是我啥都没做
Which is why we're having a trial.
所以我们才要举行审判
One of my three judges is my father.
三个法官其中一个是我的亲生父亲
Mace Tyrell will serve as the second judge. I want you to be the third.
梅斯·提利尔任第二法官,我希望你能出任第三名
I will also invite you to sit on the Small Council.
我还会邀请你参加御前会议
I never realized you had such respect for Dorne.
我从未料到你会对多恩有如此尊重
What good is power if you cannot protect the ones you love?
权力又有什么好处,如果连自己最爱的人都保护不了?
You can avenge them.
我们可以复仇
You really believe Tyrion murdered your son?
你真的相信提利昂谋杀了你的儿子?
You're still interested in being queen I take it?
你仍想当王后,是吗?
It would be a great honor.
这将会是无上的荣誉
But I will have to speak to my father about it.
但我需要和我父亲商量一下
I will speak to mine.
我也会和我父亲商量
You started wars to protect this family's future.
为了保护家族,你发动了一场战争
Tyrion deserves for lighting our future to fire.
提利昂亲手将家族的未来付之一炬,又该付出什么样的代价?
What kind of knight beats a helpless girl?
什么样的骑士会殴打无助的少女?
The kind who serves his king.
为国王效命的骑士
The next time Ser Meryn speaks kill him.
如果马林爵士再开口的话,宰了他
How many Hands have you betrayed Pycelle?
派席尔,你到底出卖过多少首相?
I am loyal servant! Throw him in one of the black cells.
我是忠诚的仆人,把他扔进黑牢
Oh no no no no.
哦,不,不,不
There are many who know that without you this city faced certain defeat.
许多人都知道,如果没有你,这座城市必将沦陷
The king won't give you any honors but we will not forget.
虽然国王不会授予你荣誉,但是我们不会忘记
The city is yours. All these people are your subjects now.
现在弥林已属于您,所有人,都是您的子民
Sometimes it is better to answer injustice with mercy.
有时即使是对不义之行,也应该予以宽恕
I will answer injustice with justice.
我要用正义的手段惩戒不义之行
"Find a special gift.
有一份特别的礼物,
"Theon's favorite toy.
席恩最爱的玩具
"He cried when I took it away from him."
我给他割下来的时候他还哭了,
I'm going to pick the fastest ship in our fleet.
我要乘舰队里最快的船
and I'm going to bring him home.
然后,我要带他回家
We need to look East for ships and men.
我们需要去东方寻找船只和战士
Soldiers win wars. We don't have any gold.
战争要靠士兵来赢得,可我们没有钱
I'm running out of time Ser Davos which means you're running out of time.
我的时间不多了,戴佛斯爵士,这也意味着你的时间不多了
King's Landing
君临
Red Keep
红堡
Dreadfort
恐怖堡
Winterfell
临冬城
the Wall
绝境长城
Braavos
布拉佛斯,
Meereen
弥林
Your Grace if you'd like to sit I'm sure that--
陛下,如果您想坐坐,我确信——
We've been here since midday.
我们中午就到这儿了
Easterners have a difference sense of time I've often found.
我常常发现,东方人的时间观念和我们不同
Once I was waiting for Salladhor Saan here in Braavos.
有次,也是在布拉佛斯,我等候萨拉多·桑恩
Together we were going to run
我们打算“运走”
three shiploads of the finest--
三船最好的——
Welcome to the Iron Bank.
欢迎来到铁金库
Please sit.
请坐
What can we do for you Lord Stannis?
不知我们能为您做些什么,史坦尼斯大人?
This is Stannis of the House Baratheon
这是拜拉席恩家族的史坦尼斯
King of the Andals and the First Men
安达尔人和先民的国王
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.
七大王国的统治者与全境守护者
The Iron Throne is currently occupied
铁王座目前属于
by Tommen of the House Baratheon
拜拉席恩家族的托曼
King of the Andals and the First Men
安达尔人和先民的国王
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.
七大王国的统治者与全境守护者
He shares no blood with me.
他与我毫无血脉关系
He is a bastard born of incest.
他乃是乱伦所生的私生子
As was his brother before him.
这点和他哥哥一个样
Yes we have heard this story.
是哦,我们听过这故事
It's not a story. It's the truth.
这不是故事,这是真相
The king's grandfather tells a different story.
可国王的外公却讲了个不同的故事
A story about a jealous uncle
故事里,一个嫉妒的叔叔
whose attempts to usurp the throne from the rightful king
为了从正统国王手中篡夺王位
cost the Seven Kingdoms dearly in blood and gold.
不惜让七大王国血流遍地,耗尽钱财
Gold you loaned him.
是你们借给他的钱财
And you feel your blood gives you a claim on our gold?
现在你觉得你的血脉给了你借钱的理由?
More than any man living.
比任何在世的人理由都充分
Across the Narrow Sea your books are filled
在狭海那一边,你的账簿里满是
with words like "usurper" and "madman"
“篡夺者”“疯子”之类的词语
and "blood right."
也有“血统纯正”
Here our books are filled with numbers.
而在这里,我们的账簿里都是些数字
We prefer the stories they tell.
我们更喜欢他们讲的故事
More plain.
更直白
Less open to interpretation.
不那么充满歧义
How many fighting men remain loyal to you?
还有多少战士忠于你?
4000
4000.
And how many ships do you have?
你还有多少艘船?
The ones still afloat Ser Davos
当然是指还能漂着的船,戴佛斯爵士
not at the bottom of Blackwater Bay.
不包括沉在黑水河底下的
32
32.
And how much wheat and barley and beef
龙石岛能出产多少
and pork do you produce on Dragonstone
小麦,大麦,牛肉和猪肉
to feed your 4000 men on your 32 ships?
来供养您那32艘船上的4000勇士?
None.
没有
You can see why these numbers seem unlikely to add up
那么您应该明白,为什么从我们的角度来看
to a happy ending from our perspective.
这些数字不太可能推导出一个美好的结果
I'm afraid we must respectfully
我很抱歉我们必须恭恭敬敬地
decline your request.
拒绝您的要求
But we thank you for paying us the honor of your visit.
但我们对您的赏光表示最衷心的感谢
My lord.
大人
I'm not a lord Ser Davos Seaworth.
我可不是什么大人,戴佛斯·席渥斯爵士
You would not be either here.
当然您在这儿也不是什么爵士
In Braavos
在布拉佛斯
thieves are not rewarded with titles.
我们可不会给小偷奖励什么头衔
Well strictly speaking I didn't do the thieving.
噢,严格地说,我不干偷窃的勾当
That would be the pirates.
那是海盗的活计
I just moved what they stole from one place to another.
我只是把他们偷来的东西从一个地方搬到另一个地方
This is the payment that was demanded
而这个,是史坦尼斯国王
by King Stannis for my crimes.
让我为自己的罪行付出的代价
I consider it an honest accounting.
我认为那是一个公正的裁决
He's an honest man and he's your best chance
他是个公正的人,也是你们最好的机会
to get back the money you've sunk into Westeros.
能让你们收回在维斯特洛的坏账
Which is a lot I imagine. Wars are expensive.
我想那一定是笔大数目,战争总是耗费钱财的
The war is over.
战争已然结束
As long as Stannis lives the war is not over.
只要史坦尼斯国王还活着,战争就没有结束
Who's the real power in King's Landing?
谁在君临握有实权?
Ser Davos... Humor me.
戴佛斯爵士……回答我
Tywin Lannister. How old is Tywin Lannister?
泰温·兰尼斯特,泰温·兰尼斯特多大了
67. 67. And when he dies who's in command?
67。67岁了,那他死后,何人统治?
A half-grown boy
一个半大孩子
the product of incest?
还是乱伦的产物
Cersei Lannister a queen whose people despise her?
或是瑟曦·兰尼斯特,一个人人厌恶的太后
Jaime Lannister a man best known for killing the king
还是詹姆·兰尼斯特,因为杀死
he was sworn to protect?
自己宣誓要保护的君主而闻名的人?
When Tywin's gone who do you back?
一旦泰温死了,还有谁能给你还债?
That is a problem for another time.
那是以后的问题了
Begging your pardon I think it's a problem for now.
恕我直言,这是当下的问题
There's only one reliable leader left in Westeros.
这儿,站着维斯特洛仅存的一位可靠的领主
Stannis.
史坦尼斯
He's got the birthright.
他有与生俱来的继承权
He's in his prime.
他正当壮年
He's a tried and tested battle commander.
身经战争的洗礼
And he doesn't just talk about paying people back
他绝不空谈什么给人回报
he does it.
而是身体力行
The lookout sees a pirate ship sailing their way.
哨兵看见有艘海盗船驶向他们
The captain shouts to his first mate
船长对他的大副喊道
"Bring me my red shirt."
“把我的红衬衫拿来!”
The first mate brings the red shirt and the captain puts it on.
大副拿来了红衬衫,船长穿上它
And when the pirates try to board
当海盗试图登船
the brave captain leads his men to victory.
这个勇敢的船长带着他的船员们取得了胜利
A few days later the lookout screams
几天后,哨兵又开始喊叫
"Two pirate ships!"
“有两艘海盗船!”
The crew is shivering like scared mice.
船员们像老鼠一样吓得发抖
But the courageous captain hollers
但英勇的船长再一次喊道
"Bring me my red shirt!"
“把我的红衬衫拿来!”
After the battle the first mate asks
战斗平息后,大副问道
"Captain why do you call for your red shirt before battle?"
“船长,为什么你战斗前都要穿你的红衬衫?”
The captain replies
船长答道
"So that if I am stabbed you will not see me bleed."
“这样就算我被刀捅了,你们也看不到我流血”
The next morning the lookout screams
第二天早晨哨兵又开始呼喊
"10 pirate ships!
“10艘海盗船!
We are surrounded!"
我们被包围了!”
The crew goes silent.
船员们一片沉默
They all look to their brave captain
他们看向那勇敢的船长
waiting for his usual command.
等着他一贯的命令
Calm as ever the captain bellows...
死水一般的寂静,船长大吼
"Bring me my brown pants!"
“把我的屎黄色裤子拿来!”
You think they ever met a pirate who didn't tell them that joke?
你觉得她们遇到的哪个海盗不和她讲这个笑话?
Davos.
戴佛斯
I heard you were rotting in a dungeon in Dragonstone.
我听说你在龙石岛的地牢里烂掉了
Only half rotted.
只烂了一半
Join us my friend. Join us.
来吧,朋友,加入我们,来吧
This is Lhara.
这是劳拉
And this is-- I am Lhara.
而这位是——我才是劳拉
She's an artist this one truly.
她是个艺术家,这一位,真的
No time I'm afraid. We sail at sunrise.
恐怕没时间了,我们日出就得起航
We?
我们?
You me-- we.
你,我——我们
Once I thought this man loved me.
我以前还以为这人爱我呢
Now I know he despises me.
现在我知道他根本没把我当回事儿
He wants to see me die poor and alone on some cold--
他竟然想让我孤苦伶仃,身上一个子儿没有地死在某个冷冰冰——
You won't be alone.
你又不是一个人
And you won't be poor.
而且绝不会没钱可拿
There's a chest of the good stuff left back at your house.
我已经在你家里留了一箱金器
I gave it to your wife.
给了你老婆
You're not my friend my friend.
朋友啊,你绝对不是我朋友
I'll see you at sunrise.
我们日出见
"I give you until the full moon
“我以满月为限,
to order all ironborn scum out of the North
命令所有铁渣滓统统滚出北境
and back to those shit-stained rocks you call home.
回到你们称之为家的粘着屎的石头上
On the first night of the full moon
满月后的第一个晚上
I will hunt down every islander still on our lands
我会狩捕还在我们领土上的每一个岛民
and flay them living
并将其活活剥皮
the way I flayed the 20 ironborn scum
就像我活剥在临冬城找到的
I found at Winterfell.
20个铁渣滓那样
In the box you'll find a special gift--
盒子里我放了份特别的礼物
Theon's favorite toy.
席恩最喜欢的玩具
He cried when I took it away from him.
当我将它拿走时,席恩哭了
Leave the North now or more boxes will follow
滚出北境,不然还会有更多的盒子
with more Theon.
里面装着更多的席恩
Signed Ramsay Snow
落款,拉姆斯.雪诺
natural born son of Roose Bolton
卢斯?波顿,恐怖堡领主
Lord of the Dreadfort
兼北境守护的
and Warden of the North."
亲生儿子”
Yes!
就是这样!
They skinned our countrymen
他们活剥了我们的国民
and they mutilated my brother
他们还阉了我弟弟
your prince.
你们的王子
Your prince.
你们的王子!
Everything they've done to him
他们对他所做的每一件事
they've also done to you.
也是在对你们这么做
Yes! Yes!
就是这样!就是这样!
As long as they can hurt our prince with impunity
只要他们能伤害我们的王子却不受惩罚
the word ironborn means nothing.
那铁种这个词就毫无意义
Go left.
往左
Theon Greyjoy. I don't know-- -
席恩·葛雷乔伊,-我不知道—— -
I'm here for Theon Greyjoy.
我来这儿是找席恩·葛雷乔伊
Take me to the dungeons.
带我去地牢
He's not in the dungeons.
他不在地牢
Last cage on the right. Thank you.
右边最后一个笼子谢了,
This way!
这里!
We're going home.
我们回家
No!
不!
It's all right. It's me Yara.
没事了,是我,亚拉
You can't trick me.
你骗不了我
Tell him. Tell him you couldn't trick me.
跟他说,跟他说你骗不了我
I'm not tricking you Theon. I'm saving you.
席恩,我没骗你,我是来救你的
Not Theon! Reek!
我不是席恩!我是臭佬!
Reek! My name is Reek! They're here.
臭佬!我是臭佬!他们来了
If they catch us in here we're trapped.
在这被堵住,我们就死定了
Help me with him.
帮我带走他
No you can't!
不,不行
You can't! You're Theon Greyjoy.
不行!你是席恩·葛雷乔伊
No I don't believe her! I know who I am!
不,我不相信你!我知道我是谁!
I'm Reek! Reek! Loyal Reek!
我是臭佬!忠诚的臭佬!
Good Reek! I've always been Reek!
乖乖的臭佬!我永远是臭佬!
This is turning into a lovely evening.
今晚真是妙不可言
I'm Reek!
我是臭佬!
Loyal Reek!
忠诚的臭佬!
Aah! Theon!
啊!席恩!
Give me my brother and no more of your men will die.
把我弟弟还给我,你的人就不必再为此丧命
You've got bigger balls than he ever did.
你比这货更有种
But with those big balls of yours...
不过光是有种可不够……
how fast can you run?
咱们看看你能跑多快?
Make for the ship now.
立刻回船上
But your brother.
你弟弟怎么办
My brother is dead.
我弟弟已经死了
I have a treat for you.
我有个惊喜给你
A reward.
一个奖励
Reward?
奖励?
Yes Reek.
是的,臭佬
Those creatures who came in the night
那些玩意儿夜里来
they wanted to take you away.
想要带你走
And you didn't let them.
而你没让他们得逞
You remained loyal.
你很忠诚
I-I didn't want them to take me.
我——我不想他们带我走
I was so scared.
我很害怕
I didn't want them-- Yes yes Reek. -
我不想他们——是的,是的,臭佬
It's a bath.
浴缸在那儿
For you.
为你准备的
Remove those rags.
把那些破烂脱了
Now.
快点
The britches too Reek.
还有裤子呢,臭佬
Take them off.
也脱了
Do you love me Reek?
臭佬,你爱我吗?
Yes of course my lord.
当然,大人,当然
Good.
很好
Because I need you to do something for me.
那么你得帮我做点事
Something very important.
很重要的事
There's a castle you see.
你瞧,现在有座城堡
Some bad men hold this castle.
被坏人霸占着
I need your help to take this castle back.
你得帮我把城堡抢回来
But how can--
但我怎么——
I need you to play a role.
你得演出好戏
To pretend to be someone you're not.
假扮别人
Pretend to be who?
假扮谁?
Theon Greyjoy.
席恩·葛雷乔伊
He is a goatherd.
他是个牧羊人
He says he prayed for your victory against the slave masters.
他说他曾经为您祝福,祝您战胜那些奴隶主
I thank him for his prayers.
我感谢他的祝福
It was your dragons he says.
他说,是您的龙干的
They came this morning for his flock.
他们今早袭击了他的羊群
He hopes he has not offended Your Grace
他说他不想冒犯陛下
but now he has nothing.
可是他现在一无所有了
Tell this man I am sorry for his hardship.
告诉他,我非常同情他的遭遇
I cannot bring back his goats
我不能还给他山羊
but I will see he is paid their value three times over.
但我会付给他三倍价值的赔偿
Send the next one in.
叫下一个上来
Queen Daenerys.
丹妮莉丝女王
Tales of your beauty were not exaggerated.
关于您美貌的传闻丝毫没有夸张
I thank you.
谢谢
Mine is one of the oldest and proudest families in Meereen.
我来自弥林最古老最高贵的家族之一
Then it is my honor to receive you.
接见你是我的荣幸
My father one of Meereen's most respected
家父是弥林最有威望最受爱戴的市民
and beloved citizens oversaw the restoration
负责监管、修复和维护
and maintenance of its greatest landmarks.
弥林最宏伟最有代表性的建筑
This pyramid included.
其中就包括这些金字塔
For that he has my gratitude.
为此致上我的敬意
I should be honored to meet him.
我希望能有幸见到他
You have Your Grace.
陛下,您已经见过了
You crucified him.
他被您钉在十字架上
I pray you'll never live to see
我祝您永远不会看到您的家人
a member of your family treated so cruelly.
被如此残忍地虐待
Your father crucified innocent children.
令尊把无辜的孩童钉死在十字架上
My father spoke out against crucifying those children.
家父公开反对这种做法
He decried it as a criminal act but was overruled.
他说这是罪恶的行径,但是孤掌难鸣
Is it justice to answer one crime with another?
用罪行来惩罚罪行是否公正呢?
I am sorry you no longer have a father
我很遗憾你失去了父亲
but my treatment of the masters was no crime.
但是伟主大人们是罪有应得
You'd be wise to remember that.
你最好给我记住这一点
What's done is done.
此事已成定局
You are the queen and I am a servant of Meereen.
您是女王,而我是弥林的仆从
A servant who does not wish to see its traditions eradicated.
我不愿意看到弥林的传统被废除
And what traditions do you speak of?
你在说哪项传统?
The tradition of funeral rite.
葬礼的传统
Proper burial in the Temple of the Graces.
在圣恩神庙举行体面的葬礼
My father and 162 noble Meereenese
家父和162位弥林贵族
are still nailed to those posts
仍然被钉在木桩上
carrion for vultures rotting in the sun.
被秃鹰啄食,被烈日暴晒
Your Grace I ask that you order these men taken down
陛下,我恳求您下令放下这些人
so that they might receive proper burials.
以便体面地下葬
And what of the slave children these noble Meereenese crucified?
那么,弥林贵族们钉在十字架上的奴隶孩子们怎么办?
They were rotting in the sun as well.
他们也在烈日下暴晒
Would you have begged me for their right to a proper burial?
你会恳求我也给他们体面下葬的权利吗?
Your Grace I cannot defend the actions of the masters.
陛下,我不是在为伟主大人们辩护
I can only speak to you as a son who loved his father.
我只是一个深爱着父亲的儿子
Let me take his body down.
我请求您放他下来
Let me have him brought to the temple
允许我带他到神庙
and buried with dignity
办理高贵的丧仪
so that he might find peace in the next world.
这样他在彼岸才能寻得安宁
Bury your father Hizdahr zo Loraq.
西茨达拉.佐.洛拉克,你可以埋葬你的父亲
Thank you my queen.
感谢您,陛下
How many more?
还有多少?
There are 212 supplicants waiting Your Grace.
回陛下,还有212个人请求觐见
212?
212?
Send the next one in.
传唤下一个
These meetings aren't always going to be this early are they?
开会非得这么早吗?
I was up late last night.
我昨晚熬得挺晚
So does this mean I am a master of something now?
是不是说我现在也是个什么大臣了?
Coins ships?
财政大臣?海政大臣?
Lord Tywin and I already determined
泰温大人和我已经决定
that I shall be the Master of Ships long before you--
由我来担任海政大臣,在你——
Lord Tywin it's a great honor
泰温大人,很荣幸
to have been granted a seat on this council. I--
忝列御前会议之席,我——
The trial begins this afternoon.
审判在下午进行
We only have the morning for affairs of state.
只有上午有点时间来处理事务
Shall we begin?
可以开始了么?
Sandor Clegane has been spotted
大人,有人在河间地
in the Riverlands my lord.
看到了桑铎.克里冈
A coward and a traitor.
懦夫,叛徒
My birds tell me the Hound slaughtered five of our soldiers.
我的小小鸟儿报告说猎狗杀了我们五个士兵
I believe the phrase "fuck the king" was uttered.
我认为他肯定说了“操他妈的国王”这种话
Disgraceful.
简直无礼
What would it take to make the common soldier
要出多少钱才能让普通士兵
stupid enough to try his luck with the Hound?
蠢到去猎狗身上碰运气?
10 silver stags seems a generous bounty.
10枚银鹿应该够丰厚了
Make it 100. What else?
100枚,还有呢?
More whispers from the east my lord.
大人,来自东方的情报越来越多了
The Targaryen girl?
坦格利安孤女?
Daenerys has taken up residence in Meereen.
丹妮莉丝攻占了弥林
She has conquered the city and rules as its queen.
她征服了那里,以女王的身份统治那里
Conquered with what?
她哪来的兵?
She commands an army of Unsullied my queen.
她有一支无垢者大军,陛下
Some 8000 strong.
八千多人
She has a company of sellswords--
她还有一支雇佣军——
the Second Sons.
次子团
She has two knights advising her--
他有两位骑士辅佐——
Jorah Mormont and Barristan Selmy.
乔拉·莫尔蒙和巴利斯坦·赛尔弥
And she has three dragons.
另外,她有三头龙
Baby dragons.
龙宝宝罢了
Larger every year Your Grace.
每年都在长大啊,陛下
Mormont is spying on her for us.
莫尔蒙是我们的卧底
No longer. He appears to be fully devoted to her.
已经不是了,看来他现在全心效忠于她
As for Ser Barristan it would seem
至于巴利斯坦爵士
he took his dismissal from the Kingsguard
看来他比我们预想
a bit harder than anticipated.
更难接受自己被开除出御林铁卫的事实
He's an old man.
他太老了
He wasn't fit to protect my son.
保护不了我的儿子
Joffrey didn't die on his watch.
乔佛里的死又不是因为他的失职
Dismissing him was as insulting as it was stupid.
开除他既无礼又愚蠢
Don't tell me you're worried about a child halfway across the world.
别跟我说你正在担心半个世界以外的一个小丫头
A child with two seasoned warriors counseling her
这个小丫头有两名善战的勇士辅佐
and a powerful army at her back Your Grace.
帐下还有一支劲旅,陛下
Lord Varys is right.
瓦里斯大人说得对
I have been to Essos and seen the Unsullied firsthand.
我曾在厄斯索斯亲眼见过无垢者
They are very impressive on the battlefield.
他们在战场上十分勇猛
Less so in the bedroom.
床上稍微差点
Dragons haven't won a war in 300 years.
三百年来,赢得战争的不是龙
Armies win them all the time.
而是军队
She must be dealt with.
她的问题必须被处理妥当
How my lord?
怎么处理呢,大人?
By force?
付诸武力?
Eventually if it comes to that.
如果真到了那个地步的话,武力是最终手段
Can your little birds find their way into Meereen?
你的小小鸟能渗透到弥林吗?
Most certainly my Lord Hand.
当然可以,首相大人
Mmm. Lord Tyrell be a good man.
嗯,提利尔大人,帮我个忙
Fetch my quill and paper.
把羽毛笔和纸递给我
Prince Oberyn.
奥柏伦亲王
Lord Varys...
瓦里斯大人……
Only Varys. I'm not actually a nobleman.
叫我瓦里斯就好,实际上我不是贵族
No one is under obligation to call me lord.
任何人都没有义务称我为大人
And yet everyone does.
但是每个人都这样做
You seem quite knowledgeable about the Unsullied.
你好像对无垢者了解颇深啊
Did you spend much time in Essos?
你在厄索斯待过很久吗?
Five years.
待过五年
May I ask why?
能否问一下为什么?
'Tis a big and beautiful world.
这世界广阔而美丽,
Most of us live and die
但大多数人从生到死
in the same corner where we were born
只能窝在自己出生的那个小角落
and never get to see any of it.
却无缘见识别处的风景
I don't want to be most of us.
我不想成为这样的人
Most of us aren't princes.
不是所有人都是亲王
You are from Essos.
你来自厄索斯
Where? Lys?
哪儿?里斯?
I have an ear for accents.
我能分辨人们的口音
I've lost my accent entirely.
我早就没有口音了
I have an ear for that as well.
但我仍旧能分辨得出
How did you get here?
你是怎么来到这儿的?
It's a long story.
这是个很长的故事
One you don't like telling people.
也是你不愿告诉别人的故事
People I trust.
得是我信任的人才行
My paramour Ellaria she would find you very interesting.
你应该去妓院,见见我的情妇艾拉莉亚
You should come to the brothel and meet her.
她会觉得你非常有趣
We brought our own wine not the swill they serve here.
我们自己带了的酒,不是这里的那些泔水
We have some lovely boys on retainer but...
我们还买了几个可爱的男孩,不过……
You did like boys before?
你之前喜欢男孩吗?
Really?
真的?
Girls? Hmm.
那么是女孩咯?哦
I hope you won't be offended when I say I never would have guessed.
我压根没猜到,希望没有冒犯到你
Not at all.
不会的
But I was never interested in girls either.
但我也从未对女孩感兴趣过
What then? Nothing.
那你到底喜欢什么?什么都不喜欢
Everybody is interested in something.
每个人都会有感兴趣的事
Not me.
但我没有
When I see what desire does to people
我见识过欲望对人的影响
what it's done to this country
对国家的影响
I am very glad to have no part in it.
我很高兴我不会被它左右
Besides the absence of desire
况且,欲望的缺失
leaves one free to pursue other things.
让我有更多精力追寻其他事情
Such as?
比如说?
Let me guess I've been pardoned.
让我猜猜,我被赦免了
Really?
真要这么做?
Father's orders.
是父亲的命令
Well we mustn't disappoint Father.
好吧,可不能让父亲失望
Kingslayer!
弑君者!
I Tommen of the House Baratheon
我,拜拉席恩家族的
First of my Name
托曼一世
King of the Andals and the First Men
安达尔人和先民的国王
and Lord of the Seven Kingdoms
暨七大王国的统治者
do hereby recuse myself from this trial.
于此审判期间,将吾之位置
Tywin of the House Lannister Hand of the King
交于兰尼斯特家族的泰温,国王之手
Protector of the Realm will sit as judge in my stead.
全境守护者,由其代行法官职务
And with him Prince Oberyn of the House Martell
马泰尔家族的奥柏伦亲王和
and Lord Mace of the House Tyrell.
提利尔家族的梅斯大人为之辅弼
And if found guilty...
若罪名成立
may the gods punish the accused.
愿诸神惩处
Tyrion of the House Lannister
兰尼斯特家族的提利昂
you stand accused by the Queen Regent of regicide.
你被摄政太后指控弑君
Did you kill King Joffrey?
是你杀害了乔佛里国王吗?
No.
不是
Did your wife the Lady Sansa?
是你妻子珊莎女士干的吗?
Not that I know of.
据我所知不是
How would you say he died then?
那你认为他是怎么死的?
Choked on his pigeon pie.
他是被鸽子馅饼噎死的
So you would blame the bakers?
依你之见,莫非是厨师所为?
Or the pigeons. Just leave me out of it.
要么是他们,要么是鸽子,反正怪不到我头上
The crown may call its first witness.
传召第一位证人觐见
Once we'd got King Joffrey safely away
当我们把乔佛里国王从暴民中安全救出时
from the mob the Imp rounded on him.
小恶魔过来指责他
He slapped the king across the face
扇了国王一耳光
and called him a vicious idiot and a fool.
还说他是残暴的蠢蛋
It wasn't the first time the Imp threatened Joffrey.
这不是小恶魔第一次威胁乔佛里了
Right here in this throne room
就在这个王座厅
he marched up those steps and called our king a halfwit.
他走上台阶,称我们的国王是个笨蛋
Compared His Grace to the Mad King
把陛下与疯王相提并论
and suggested he'd meet the same fate.
并暗示陛下将会有同样的下场
And when I spoke in the king's defense
而当我出言维护国王时
he threatened to have me killed.
他威胁要杀掉我
Oh why don't you tell them what Joffrey was doing?
哦,那你怎么不说乔佛里都干了什么?
Silence. Pointing a loaded crossbow at Sansa Stark
安静,他拿一把装填好的十字弓对着珊莎·史塔克
while you tore at her clothes and beat her.
而你则撕掉她的衣服,还殴打她
Silence!
安静!
You will not speak unless called upon.
除非我要求,否则你不得说话
You're dismissed Ser Meryn.
你可以退下了,马林爵士
Basilisk venom
蛇蜥毒
widow's blood
寡妇之血
wolfsbane
附子草
essence of nightshade
夜影之水精华
sweetsleep
甜睡花
tears of Lys
里斯之泪
demon's dance...
鬼舞草……
blind eye--
瞎眼毒——
I think you have made your point Grand Maester.
大学士,我觉得你已经说明你的重点了
You have a lot of poison in your store.
你存了很多的毒药
Had Prince Oberyn.
那是以前,奥柏伦亲王
My stores were plundered.
我的储藏早已被洗劫一空了
By whom?
被谁?
By the accused Tyrion Lannister
被告人,提利昂·兰尼斯特
after he had me wrongfully imprisoned.
在他以莫须有的罪名将我囚禁之后
Grand Maester
大学士
you examined King Joffrey's corpse.
你查验过乔佛里国王的尸体
Was it without question poison that killed him?
他是被毒杀的,这一点毫无疑问?
Without question.
毫无疑问
This was found on the body of Dontos Hollard
这是在国王的弄臣唐托斯·霍拉德
the king's fool.
的尸体上发现的
He was last seen spiriting Sansa Stark
人们最后看到他时,他正在怂恿被告人之妻
the wife of the accused away from the feast.
珊莎·史塔克逃离宴会
She wore this necklace
而她在婚礼当天
the day of the wedding.
正是戴着这条项链
Residue of a most rare
在其中发现了毒药残渣
and terrible poison was found inside.
一味极其罕见而恐怖的毒药
Was this one of the poisons stolen from your store?
这味毒药是你被盗的储藏中的吗?
It was. The Strangler.
是的,叫扼死者
A poison few in the Seven Kingdoms possess.
这毒药在七大王国非常少见
And used to strike down the most noble child
它被用来杀死诸神赐给这片土地的
the gods ever put on this good earth.
最高贵的孩子
"I will hurt you for this.
“总有一天,
A day will come when you think you are safe and happy
当你自以为平安快活时
and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth
喜乐会在嘴里化为灰烬
and you will know the debt is paid."
到那时候,你会明白债已偿还”
Your own brother said this to you?
你的亲弟弟这么对你说的?
Shortly before the Battle of Blackwater Bay.
就在黑水河之战不久前
I confronted him about his plans to put Joffrey on the front lines.
我因他将乔佛里推上前线的计划与他对峙
As it turned out when the attack came
后来,当进攻来临时
Joff insisted on remaining at the battlements.
小乔坚持要留在城墙上
He believed his presence would inspire the troops.
他坚信他的出现能鼓舞士气
Tyrion said
提利昂说
"And you will know the debt is paid."
“你会明白债已偿还”
What debt?
什么债?
I discovered he'd been keeping whores
我发现他竟然在首相塔里
in the Tower of the Hand.
偷偷养了个妓女
I asked him to confine his salacious acts
而我早要求过他
to the brothel where such behavior belongs.
此等淫荡恶习不应带出妓院
He wasn't pleased.
他怀恨在心
Thank you Your Grace
谢谢你,陛下
for the courage of your testimony.
谢谢你作证的勇气
Do you remember the precise nature of this threat?
你还准确的记得威胁的内容?
I'm afraid I do my lord.
我记得很清楚,大人
He said "Perhaps you should speak more softly to me then.
他说,“那你更应该对我礼貌一些
Monsters are dangerous
怪物是很危险的
and just now kings are dying like flies."
国王和蚊蝇在他眼里都一样”
And he said this to you at a meeting of the small council?
他是在御前会议上对你这么说的?
Yes.
是的
After we received word of Robb Stark's death.
在我们得知罗柏·史塔克的死讯之后
He didn't seem gladdened by the news.
他似乎对此并不感到高兴
Perhaps his marriage to Sansa Stark
或许他与珊莎·史塔克的婚姻
had made him more sympathetic to the northern cause.
使他对北境的事业更加同情
You're excused Lord Varys.
你可以退下了,瓦里斯大人
Father may I ask the witness one question?
父亲,我可以问这位证人一个问题吗?
One.
只有一个
You once said
你曾说
that without me this city would have faced certain defeat.
如果没有我,这座城市将必然面临毁灭
You said the histories would never mention me
你说过,历史永远不会提及我的名字
but you would not forget.
但你不会忘记我
Have you forgotten Lord Varys?
你忘了吗,瓦里斯大人?
Sadly my lord
真是不幸,大人
I never forget a thing.
我没忘记过任何事情
We will adjourn for now.
现在休庭
Toll the bells in an hour's time.
一小时后鸣钟继续
Clear the court!
退场!
You'd condemn your own son to death?
你要判自己的儿子死罪吗?
I've condemned no one. The trial is not over.
我谁也没判,审判还没结束
This isn't a trial. It's a farce.
这不是什么审判,这是一出闹剧
Cersei has manipulated everything and you know it.
瑟曦操纵了一切,你知道的
I know nothing of the sort.
我什么都不知道
You've always hated Tyrion. He killed his king.
你一直讨厌提利昂,他杀了他的国王
As did I.
我也一样
Do you know the last order the Mad King gave me?
你知道疯王最后给我的命令是什么吗?
To bring him your head.
他要我献上你的脑袋
I saved your life so you could murder my brother?
我救了你一命是为了让你来谋害我的弟弟吗?
It won't be murder. It'll be justice. Justice?
那不是谋害,是正义,正义?
I'm performing my sworn duty as Hand of the King.
我恪守誓言履行御前首相的职责
If Tyrion is found guilty he will be punished accordingly.
若提利昂被认定有罪,他将受的刑罚将量罪而定
He'll be executed. No he'll be punished accordingly.
他会被处死,不,他将受应得之刑
Once you said family is what lives on.
你曾经说过代代延续的是家族
All that lives on.
只有家族
You told me about a dynasty that would last 1000 years.
你说你的王朝将存续千年
What happens to your dynasty when Tyrion dies?
如果提利昂死了你的王朝要怎么办?
I'm a Kingsguard
我是御林铁卫
forbidden by oath to carry on the family line.
誓言让我无法延续家族血脉
I'm well aware of your oath.
我很了解你的誓言
What happens to your name?
那你的姓氏怎么传承?
Who carries the lion banner into future battles?
谁将带着狮子的旗帜来加入以后的战斗?
Your nephews?
你的外甥们?
Lancel Lannister?
蓝塞尔·兰尼斯特?
Others whose names I don't even remember?
还是那些我连名字都记不住的亲戚?
What happens to my dynasty
可如果我饶过了杀害我孙子的凶手
if I spare the life of my grandson's killer?
我的王朝又将如何呢?
It survives through me.
它将由我来延续
I'll leave the Kingsguard.
我会解除御林铁卫的职务
I'll take my place as your son and heir
我会做回你的儿子和继承人
if you let Tyrion live.
只要你让提利昂活着
Done.
成交
When the testimony's concluded and a guilty verdict rendered
当证人发言完毕,法官们作出有罪判决后
Tyrion will be given the chance to speak.
提利昂将获准发言
He'll plead for mercy. I'll allow him to join the Night's Watch.
他要乞求开恩,而我会允许他加入守夜人
In three days' time he'll depart for Castle Black
三天之内,他将被押往黑城堡
and live out his days at the Wall.
并在长城度过余生
You'll remove your white cloak immediately.
而你要立刻脱下白袍
You will leave King's Landing
动身离开君临
to assume your rightful place at Casterly Rock.
前往凯岩城坐上属于你的位置
You will marry a suitable woman
你要娶一位门当户对的姑娘
and father children named Lannister.
生下兰尼斯特的孩子
And you'll never turn your back on your family again.
并永远不再置你的家族于不顾
You have my word.
一言为定
And you have mine.
一言为定
Not going well is it?
不怎么顺利,对吧?
You're going to be found guilty. Oh you think so?
你会被判有罪,噢,你也这么认为?
When you are you need to enter a formal plea for mercy
当你被判罪的时候,你要好好求饶一番
and ask to be sent to the Wall.
恳求被发往长城
Father's agreed to it.
父亲会同意的
He'll spare your life and allow you to join the Night's Watch.
他会饶过你的性命,允许你加入守夜人
Ned Stark was promised the same thing
奈德·史塔克之前也这样被允诺过
and we both know how that turned out.
你我都知道他的下场
Father is not Joffrey. He'll keep his word.
父亲不是乔佛里,他会信守诺言的
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Do you trust me?
你信不信我?
Keep your mouth shut. No more outbursts.
把嘴闭上,别再口不择言
This will all be over soon.
这一切很快就会结束
The crown may call its next witness.
王座将召见下一位证人
State your name.
报上名字
Shae.
雪伊
Do you swear by all the gods
你是否以诸神之名
that your testimony will be true and honest?
起誓所作证言真实而诚实?
I swear it.
我发誓
Do you know this man?
你认识这个人吗?
Yes. Tyrion Lannister.
认识,提利昂·兰尼斯特
How do you know him?
你怎么认识他的?
I was handmaiden to his wife Lady Sansa.
我是她夫人珊莎小姐的侍女
This man stands accused of murdering King Joffrey.
这个人被控谋杀乔佛里国王
What do you know of this?
对此你是否知情?
I know that he's guilty.
据我所知他有罪
He and Sansa planned it together.
他与珊莎一起密谋
Silence!
安静!
Continue.
接着说
She wanted revenge for her father
她想为父亲报仇
her mother her brother.
为她母亲,她哥哥报仇
She blamed their deaths on the king.
她将他们的死归咎于国王
Tyrion was happy to help.
提利昂很高兴能帮她
He hated Joffrey. He hated the queen.
他恨乔佛里,他恨王后
He hated you my lord.
他也恨您,大人
He stole poison from the Grand Maester's chamber
他从大学士的房间里偷了毒药
to put in Joffrey's wine.
放进乔佛里的酒里
How could you possibly know all this?
你怎么可能知道这些?
Why would he reveal such plans to his wife's maid?
他怎么会把自己的计划向他老婆的侍女和盘托出?
I wasn't just her maid.
我不仅仅是她的侍女
I was his whore.
我还是他的妓女
I beg your pardon?
请再说一遍
You said you were his...
你说你是他的……
His whore.
他的妓女
How did you come to be in his service?
你怎么跟他勾搭上的?
He stole me.
他把我从别人身边抢走
I was with another man
我当时和另一个男人在一起
a knight in your lordship's army.
那人是大人您的军队里的一位骑士
But when Tyrion arrived at the camp
但提利昂到营地以后
he sent one of his cutthroats into our tent.
派了名杀手到我们的帐篷里去
He broke the knight's arm and brought me to Lord Tyrion.
他打断了那位骑士的胳膊,把我带到提利昂大人那里去了
"You belong to me now" he said.
“现在你是我的了”他这么说
"I want you to fuck me like it's my last night in this world."
“我要你拿出世界末日的劲头来跟我做爱”
Silence. Silence!
安静,安静!
And did you?
那你有没有呢?
Did I what?
我有没有什么?
Fuck him like it was his last night in this world.
拿出世界末日的劲头来跟他做爱
I did everything he wanted.
他要的我都照办了
Whatever he told me to do to him.
无论他要我对他做什么
Whatever he felt like doing to me.
不管他想对我做什么
I kissed him where he wanted.
他要我亲哪里我就亲哪里
I licked him where he wanted.
他要我舔哪里我就舔哪里
I let him put himself where he wanted.
他要干哪里我就让他干哪里
I was his property.
我是他的奴隶
I would wait in his chambers for hours
我曾在他房间里一等就是好几个小时
so he could use me when he was bored.
只为他无聊的时候能享用我
He ordered me to call him "my lion" so I did.
他要我叫他“我的雄狮”我照办了
I took his face in my hands and said
我用手捧起他的脸,说道
"I am yours and you are mine."
“我是你的,你是我的”
Shae.
雪伊
Please don't.
求你,别再说了
I am a whore.
我是个妓女
Remember?
记得吗?
That was before he married Sansa.
那是他跟珊莎成婚之前的事了
After that all he wanted was her.
在那之后,他只想要她
But she wouldn't let him into her bed.
但她不肯让他上床
So he promised to kill King Joffrey for her.
于是他允诺要为她杀了乔佛里
Father.
父亲
I wish to confess.
我认罪
I wish... to confess.
我……认罪
You wish to confess?
你要认罪?
I saved you.
我拯救过你们所有人
I saved this city
我拯救过这座城市
and all your worthless lives.
和你们无聊的生命
I should have let Stannis kill you all.
我该让史坦尼斯把你们全杀了
Tyrion.
提利昂
Do you wish to confess?
你要认罪吗?
Yes Father.
是的,父亲
I'm guilty.
我认罪
Guilty. Is that what you want to hear?
认罪,那不正是你想听到的吗?
You admit you poisoned the king?
你承认自己毒害国王?
No of that I'm innocent.
不,关于乔佛里的死我是清白的
I'm guilty of a far more monstrous crime.
我犯的是更为可怕的罪
I am guilty of being a dwarf.
我的罪是生为侏儒
You are not on trial for being a dwarf.
这不是一场对侏儒的审判
Oh yes I am.
噢,当然是了
I've been on trial for that my entire life.
我的人生就是一场对侏儒的审判
Have you nothing to say in your defense?
你没有为自己辩护的吗?
Nothing but this--
除此之外没有别的--
I did not do it.
我没干过
I did not kill Joffrey
我没杀乔佛里
but I wish that I had.
但现在希望是自己干的
Watching your vicious bastard die
看着你那恶毒的小杂种死去
gave me more relief than 1000 lying whores.
比一千个躺好的妓女都更让我开心
I wish I was the monster you think I am.
我希望自己真的是你们想象中的怪物
I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you.
我希望自己备下足够的毒药来对付你们所有人
I would gladly give my life
我会非常开心地看着你们所有人把它咽下去
to watch you all swallow it.
哪怕赔上自己的性命
Ser Meryn. Ser Meryn.
马林爵士,马林爵士
Escort the prisoner back to his cell.
把犯人押回牢房
I will not give my life for Joffrey's murder.
我不会因乔佛里的死而送掉自己的性命
And I know I'll get no justice here.
而在这里却得不到正义
So I will let the gods decide my fate.
所以我要让上天诸神裁决我的命运
I demand a trial by combat.
我要求比武审判

重点单词   查看全部解释    
salacious [sə'leiʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 好色的,淫荡的

联想记忆
wheat [wi:t]

想一想再看

n. 小麦,小麦色

 
perspective [pə'spektiv]

想一想再看

n. 远景,看法,透视
adj. 透视的

联想记忆
burial ['beriəl]

想一想再看

n. 埋葬,葬礼,坟墓

 
rare [rɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的
ad

 
flock [flɔk]

想一想再看

n. 一群(人,兽),大堆
v. 成群而行,聚

 
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为

联想记忆
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 终于,最后

 
witness ['witnis]

想一想再看

n. 目击者,证人
vt. 目击,见证,出席,

联想记忆
pyramid ['pirəmid]

想一想再看

n. 金字塔
vi. 急速增加
vt

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。