手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《权力的游戏》 > 美剧《权力的游戏》第五季 > 正文

权利的游戏第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第6集 末日浩劫笼罩瓦雷利亚

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

My son Jorah fled Westeros.

我儿子乔拉,逃离了维斯特洛
He brought dishonor to our house.
他给我们家族蒙上耻辱
I need him to turn this bunch of thieves and runaways
我需要他把这帮盗贼和逃兵
into men of the Night's Watch.
变成守夜人的汉子
And how's that going Commander Mormont?
进展如何呢,莫尔蒙总司令
I shall have your head for this.
我要砍了你的头
You're taking us through Valyria.
你要带我们穿过瓦雷利亚
The Doom still rules Valyria.
末日浩劫仍然笼罩瓦雷利亚
Stone Men!
石民
Did any of them touch you?
他们碰到你了吗
You?
你呢
The Eyrie is mine.
鹰巢城是我的
The last time the lords of the Eyrie
上一次鹰巢城的诸侯
formed an alliance with the lords of the North
与北境诸侯结盟
they brought down the greatest dynasty this world has ever known.
联手推翻了有史以来最伟大的王朝
Cersei sent for me.
瑟曦召我去
I expect I'll be a married woman by the time you return.
等你回来,我就是有夫之妇了
I hope I can make her happy.
希望我能给她幸福
She suffered enough.
她受了很多苦
I'll never hurt her.
我绝不会伤害她
All sinners are equal before the Gods.
一切罪人在诸神面前皆是平等
What would you say if I told you of a great sinner in our very midst?
若是我告诉您,我们中间就有一个大罪人呢
May the Father judge him justly.
愿天父公正地审判他
Who do you think you are? Justice.
你以为自己是谁,正义
Your brother was murdered
您弟弟被谋杀了
and you sit here doing nothing.
而您就坐在这里,什么都不做
The Sand Snakes are with me.
沙蛇们跟我一条心
Without Doran we have no army to march against the Lannisters.
没有道朗支持,就没有军队讨伐兰尼斯特
Queen Cersei loves her children.
瑟曦太后很爱她的孩子
And we have one of them.
而其中一个正在我们手里
We are rescuing my niece
我们是去救我的外甥女
bringing her back to her family.
带她回家人身边
You ever been to Dorne?
你去过多恩吗
The Dornish are crazy.
多恩人全是疯子
If he gets to her before we do
如果他先我们一步救出她
we lose our only chance for revenge.
我们就失去了复仇的唯一机会
Here we serve the Many-Faced God. To serve well
这里我们侍奉千面之神,要侍奉好
a girl must become no-one.
女孩必须成为无名之辈
What do we do with them after we wash them?
帮他们清洗之后要做什么
What are they doing with the bodies?
他们把尸体带去做什么
Get back to work.
回去干活
No. I've been here for weeks.
不,我来了好多周了
I'm not scrubbing one more corpse
我绝不再擦一具尸体
until you tell me why I'm doing it.
除非你告诉我原因
You will know why.
你会知道原因
When? When it's time not before.
什么时候,适当的时候,不可提前
Get back to work.
回去干活
When do I get to play the game?
我什么时候可以玩那游戏
Game?
游戏
The game. The game of faces.
那个游戏,变脸游戏
You tried already. You failed.
你已经试过,你失败了
I didn't even know I was playing.
我当时不知道自己在玩
Who are you?
你是谁
No one.
无名之辈
Get back to work.
回去干活
Who are you?
你是谁
What are you doing here? How did you get here?
你在这里做什么,你怎么来的
I'm from Westeros just like you.
我和你一样来自维斯特洛
Daughter of a lord just like you.
和你一样是领主之女
Except I was an only child.
但我是他唯一的子嗣
Heir to his fortune.
他财富的继承人
My mother died.
我母亲去世了
My father remarried and his new wife gave birth to a girl.
父亲再娶,继母生了个女儿
My stepmother didn't want any rivals for her precious daughter
她不希望有人跟她的宝贝女儿竞争
So she tried to kill me with poison.
于是想用毒药害我
I found out.
我发现了
Sought help from the faceless men.
向无面者求助
And my father was widowed again.
我父亲又成了鳏夫
I've been serving them ever since.
我从那时侍奉至今
Was that true or a lie?
这是真话还是谎言
What?
什么
Did you believe every word I said?
我刚才说的话你全相信吗
Get back to work.
回去干活
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
你是谁
Arya.
艾莉亚
And where did you come from?
你从何处来
Westeros.
维斯特洛
My family home is Winterfell.
我家住临冬城
I'm the youngest daughter of a great lord
我是家里最小的女儿,父亲是大领主
Eddard Stark.
艾德·史塔克
He died in battle.
他战死了
A lie.
撒谎
After he was executed I fled the capital.
他被处决之后,我逃离都城
Had to kill a stable boy.
被迫杀死一个马房小弟
Drove my sword through his back.
我用剑刺进他的背
A lie.
撒谎
I stabbed him in the gut.
我刺的是他的肚子
I tried to find my mother and brother
我试图寻找母亲和哥哥
but I never did.
但没能找到
They were murdered by Walder Frey.
他们被瓦德·弗雷谋害
An outlaw kidnapped me a man called Polliver.
一个罪犯绑架了我,他叫波利佛
A man called the Hound. Sandor Clegane.
他叫猎狗,桑铎·克里冈
He tried to sell me but was wounded in a fight.
他想用我换赎金,却在战斗中受了重伤
He begged me to kill him but I wouldn't.
他求我结果他,可是我不肯
I left him in the mountains to die.
我把他留在山上等死
I wanted him to suffer. I hated him.
我想要他受尽折磨,我恨他
I hated him.
我恨他
That's not a lie!
这不是谎言
A girl lies to me
女孩对我撒谎
to the many-faced god to herself.
对千面之神撒谎,对自己也撒谎
Does she truly want to be no one?
她真的想做无名之辈吗
Yes.
想,
I'm not playing this stupid game anymore!
我不玩这蠢游戏了
We never stop playing.
游戏永不停止
So those villages we were supposed to find?
不是说能找到村子吗
We can't live on berries and roots.
我们不能靠吃浆果啃草根活着
I can.
我能
You're not hungry?
你不饿
Of course I'm hungry.
我当然饿
You're an awful travelling companion do you know that?
知道吗,你真是个糟糕透顶的旅伴
Possibly the least charming man I've ever met.
大概是我这辈子遇上的最不招人待见的家伙
I'm not your travelling companion.
我不是你的旅伴
We are travelling together in each other's company therefore...
我们一路行来只有彼此为伴,因此...
Do you ever shut up?
你就不能闭嘴吗
I sailed from King's Landing to Pentos in a crate
从君临渡海到潘托斯,我一直给关在箱子里
without ever saying a word.
半个字都没得说
Why?
为什么
It never occurred to you to ask why until now?
你到现在才想起要问为什么
You never wondered why Tyrion Lannister
你就没想过,提利昂·兰尼斯特为什么
decided to visit a brothel in Volantis?
突然跑到瓦兰提斯去逛妓院
I'm sure you visited many brothels in many cities.
你肯定在很多城市逛过很多妓院
I killed my father.
我杀了我父亲
He wanted to execute me for a crime I didn't commit.
他要为我并未犯下的罪行处决我
And he was fucking the woman I loved.
他还操了我心爱的女人
As miserable as you are Mormont
莫尔蒙,虽然你是个可怜虫
at least your father was a good man.
至少你的父亲是好人
What do you know about my father?
你哪里了解我父亲
I met him. I visited the wall.
我见过他,我曾造访长城
When I asked him about his men
当我问及他手下的兄弟
he knew all their stories every one of them.
他知道每个人的故事,如数家珍
He actually cared about the people under his command.
他真正关心自己手下的人
How do they put it in the watch?
守夜人军团怎么说的来着
"We shall never see his like again."
"我们再难见到如此之人"
You didn't know.
你还不知道
I'm sorry. I am.
我很遗憾,真心诚意
How?
他怎么死的
I only know what I heard.
我也只是耳闻
How?
他怎么死的
He was leading an expedition beyond the wall.
他带队出长城远征
There was a mutiny.
发生叛乱
He was murdered by his own men.
被自己的兄弟谋害
We better keep moving.
我们得赶紧上路
Valar morghulis.
凡人皆有一死
Valar dohaeris.
凡人必须侍奉
I have nowhere else to go.
我无处可去了
I've taken her to every healer in Braavos.
我带她找遍了布拉佛斯的医师
I've spent every penny I had.
花光了全部的积蓄
She suffers every day of her life.
她活着的每一天都在受苦
I just want it to end.
我只想结束她的痛苦
It hurts.
好疼
I know.
我知道
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
I used to be like you.
我以前也跟你一样
I was sick.
我也病了
I was dying.
要死了
But my father never gave up on me.
但我父亲从未放弃过我
He loved me
他爱我
more than anything in the world
胜过世上的一切
just like your father loves you.
正如你父亲爱你
So he brought me here.
所以他带我来到这里
My father prayed to the many-faced god.
我父亲向千面之神祈祷
And I drank the water from his fountain.
我喝下了他的泉水
It healed me.
得以痊愈
I've devoted my life to him now.
于是我将这一生奉献给他
You don't want to hurt anymore?
你不想再疼了吧
Drink.
那就喝吧
Is a girl ready?
女孩准备好了吗
To give up her ears her nose her tongue?
愿意放弃她的耳朵,鼻子,舌头了吗
Her hopes and dreams her loves and hates?
还有她的希望和梦想,她的爱与恨
All that makes a girl who she is?
一切成就她的东西
Forever?
永远放弃
No.
没有
A girl is not ready to become no one.
女孩还没准备好成为无名之辈
But she is ready to become someone else.
但她可以成为别人了
Why Daenerys? Why is she worth all this?
为何是丹妮莉丝,她怎么就值得你如此效忠
As I recall the Mormonts fought against the Targaryens
我可记得莫尔蒙家族是追随劳勃造反
during Robert's rebellion.
反抗坦格利安家族的
Do you believe in anything?
你相信什么吗
I believe in lots of things.
我相信的东西很多
In something greater than ourselves I mean.
我是指比我们更伟大的东西
The gods destiny.
比如神灵,宿命
Do you believe there's a plan for this world?
你相信这世界有命数吗
No.
不,
Neither did I.
我本也不信
I was a cynic just like you.
我本来和你一样愤世嫉俗
Then I saw a girl step into a great fire with three stone eggs.
然后我眼看一个女孩带着三颗石蛋踏入火中
When the fire burned out I thought I'd find her blackened bones.
大火燃尽时,我以为所剩不过焦黑的尸骨
Instead I saw her Daenerys
可我却看到她,丹妮莉丝
alive and unhurt holding her baby dragons.
毫发无伤,抱着她的幼龙
Have you ever heard baby dragons singing?
你听过幼龙唱歌吗
No.
没有
It's hard to be a cynic after that.
看到那番景象,就很难再愤世嫉俗了
Doesn't mean she's going to be a great queen.
可她未必就会成为伟大的女王
No it doesn't.
是啊
The Targaryens are famously insane.
坦格利安家族出了名的疯狂
What if she conquers the world? Then what?
如果她征服了世界,那之后呢
1000 years of peace and prosperity?
就能带来千年的安宁和繁荣吗,
First we have to conquer the world.
首先,我们得征服世界
We?
我们
All right let's assume your dreams come true.
好吧,就算你的梦想都成真了
She's ecstatic when you bring her this enemy dwarf.
她看到你带来侏儒敌人,欣喜若狂
She hacks off my head and restores your position.
她砍下我的头,恢复你的地位
You command her army sail to Westeros
你统领她的军队,扬帆驶向维斯特洛
defeat all your enemies and watch her climb those steps
击败所有敌军,看着她拾级而上
and sit on the Iron Throne.
坐进铁王座
Hurrah. Long live the queen. Then what?
女王万岁,然后呢
Then she rules.
然后她统治
So a woman who has not spent a single day of her adult life
那么一个成年后从未踏上过维斯特洛的女人
in Westeros becomes the ruler of Westeros? That's justice?
来统治维斯特洛,这公平吗
She's the rightful heir. Why?
她是合法的王位继承人,凭什么
Because her father who burned living men for amusement was the king?
就因为她那以烧死活人为乐的父亲曾是国王吗
That's a slave ship. Why are they anchored?
那是奴隶船,他们为什么抛锚
They probably came ashore for--
他们大概是上岸来找...
Water.
Got a lot of fight in you huh?
还挺有斗志啊
Salt mines?
卖到盐矿
Yeah that or a galley slave.
嗯,当苦役也行
He looks strong enough.
他看着挺壮实
What about the dwarf?
那侏儒呢
Worthless.
不值钱
Cut his throat.
割了他的喉咙
Wait. Wait. Wait wait wait! Let's discuss this.
等等,我们商量一下
And then chop off his cock.
然后剁下他的老二
We'll sell it for a fortune.
能卖不少钱
A dwarf's cock has magic powers.
侏儒的老二有魔力
Wait! Wait!
等等
Wait wait wait!
等等
You can't just hand a dry cock to a merchant
你不能把干瘪的老二递给商人
and expect him to pay for it.
就要对方付钱啊
He has to know it came from a dwarf.
他得确定这命根子真是侏儒的
And how could he know unless he sees the dwarf?
没看到侏儒本人,他又如何确定呢
It will be a dwarf-sized cock.
看大小就知道了
Guess again.
真不行
The dwarf lives until we find a cock merchant.
留他一命,等我们找到收老二的贩子再说
Queen Daenerys has outlawed slavery.
丹妮莉丝女王已经废除了奴隶制
We're bound for Volantis not slaver's bay.
我们去瓦兰提斯,不去奴隶湾
Besides she reopened the fighting pits.
再说,她重开了竞技场
I've never heard of free men fighting in the pits.
我还从未听说有自由人在竞技场里打斗呢
The fighting pits in Meereen?
弥林的竞技场吗
You're in luck then. You're about to be rich.
那你走运了,你要发财了
You are looking at one of the great warriors in the Seven Kingdoms.
你面前就站着七国最厉害的武士之一
Him.
他,
Him? He's got to be 60 years old.
他吗,他怕是有六十了
Sure he's a bit long in the tooth
是啊,他年纪是大了点
a bit withered been in the sun too long.
稍有些憔悴,受了点风吹日晒
We can all see that. But he is a veteran of 100 battles.
这是没错,但他是身经百战的老手
They wrote songs about him.
还有歌谣唱他呢
That true?
真的吗
He won the tournament at Lannisport.
他赢下了兰尼斯港的比武大会
Unseating Ser Jaime Lannister himself.
将詹姆·兰尼斯特打下了马
The Kingslayer.
弑君者
Jousting. You're talking about jousting.
长枪比武,你是说长枪比武
A fancy game for fancy lads.
娘娘腔玩的花哨游戏
The men who fight in the pits of Meereen
他要是进了弥林的竞技场
will swallow him whole.
骨头渣子都不剩
I killed a Dothraki bloodrider in single combat.
我曾一对一杀死一名多斯拉克血盟卫
Liar.
骗子
It's no lie. His name was Qotho.
没骗你,他的名字叫柯索
He was bloodrider to Khal Drogo.
他是卓戈卡奥的血盟卫
Take me to Slaver's Bay put a sword in my hand
带我去奴隶湾,给我一把剑
I'll prove my worth.
我会证明自己的价值
For my children. Money.
我有孩子,赏点钱吧
Lord Baelish.
贝里席大人
Yes?
何事
Lancel Lannister.
蓝赛尔·兰尼斯特
Brother Lancel.
叫我蓝赛尔兄弟
We abandon our family names.
我们抛弃了家族姓氏
Quite a family to abandon.
抛弃这么个家族不容易
The city has changed since you were here last.
这座城市和你走之前不一样了
We flooded the gutters with wine
我们把美酒倒进阴沟
smashed the false idols
捣毁虚伪的神像
and set the godless on the run.
放逐不敬神的人
Well done.
干得好
I'm here on urgent business for the Queen Mother.
我与王太后有急事相商
Should I send word that I'll be delayed?
我是否该派人通报,说我被耽搁在路上了
Step carefully Lord Baelish.
行事谨慎些,贝里席大人
You'll find there's little tolerance for flesh peddlers
你会发现新的君临容不下
in the new King's Landing.
做皮肉生意的
We both peddle fantasies Brother Lancel.
你我都兜售幻想,蓝赛尔兄弟
Mine just happen to be entertaining.
只不过我的刚巧用以娱人
Do you think it's wise Your Grace
您觉得这明智吗,太后陛下
arresting the heir to Highgarden?
把高庭的继承人抓进大牢
The Faith arrested the heir to Highgarden.
是战士之子抓了高庭的继承人
Of course and the Faith were armed on your orders.
当然,可战士之子是您下令武装起来的
The King's orders.
是国王的命令
Is the King to blame for Ser Loras's perversion?
洛拉斯爵士的堕落要怪国王吗
House Tyrell won't tolerate this insult.
提利尔家族不会容忍这般侮辱
House Tyrell won't tolerate it?
提利尔家族不会容忍
I'm the insulted party Lord Baelish.
受到侮辱的是我,贝里席大人
Ser Loras was promised to me.
洛拉斯爵士与我有婚约
Instead he chose the company of boys.
可他却选择淫狎娈童
One's choice of companion is a curious thing.
人对床伴的选择委实难以捉摸
Most curious.
捉摸不透
Lysa Arryn for instance.
就拿莱莎·艾林来说吧
Thoroughly repellant woman.
从头到脚都讨人嫌的女人
Forgive me.
原谅我
I know you're still in mourning.
我知道你还在居丧
Lysa was a good woman.
莱莎是个好女人
A kind woman.
善良的女人
She was neither of those things. We both know it.
她可不是那样的人,你我都清楚
Still I pity her son.
不过,我同情她的儿子
How fortunate the young Lord of the Vale has a new father
年幼的谷地主君有继父在旁提点
to counsel him.
何其幸运
I know how hard it can be
我知道这有多难过
to lose both your parents at such a young age.
如此年幼就痛失双亲
If war comes to Westeros
如果维斯特洛陷入战火
will the knights of the Vale fight for their King?
谷地骑士会为国王而战吗
Young Lord Robin heeds my advice.
罗宾大人年幼,需要我的劝诫
And I have always counseled loyalty to the throne.
而我一向忠于国王
Good.
很好
If there's nothing else.
没有别的事可以退下了
There is another matter Your Grace.
还有一件事,太后陛下
Something so urgent I couldn't trust the words to a raven.
十万火急,我又不敢托付渡鸦送信
You once charged me with finding Arya Stark.
您曾命我找到艾莉亚·史塔克
To my shame I failed you.
说来惭愧,我辜负了您
But I have found Sansa Stark.
但我找到了珊莎·史塔克
Alive and well and home again
安然无恙,重返家中
living at Winterfell.
就住在临冬城
That's not possible.
这不可能
My sources are well placed.
消息很可靠
They tell me Roose Bolton plans to
他们说卢斯·波顿打算
marry her to his son Ramsay
把她嫁给他儿子拉姆斯
A bastard recently legitimized by King Tommen.
托曼国王新近扶正的私生子
Roose Bolton is Warden of the North by the grace of my father.
卢斯·波顿被我父亲恩封为北境守护
Indeed his reward for stabbing his own king in the heart.
没错,奖赏他一剑捅死了自己的国王
We were fools to trust a Turncloak.
我们真是愚蠢,竟相信一只变色龙
Marrying his son to the last of the Starks
让儿子娶了最后一个史塔克
gives him more legitimacy in the north
相比和讨厌的南方家族联盟
than an alliance with a hated southern house.
他更能名正言顺地统治北境
I will skin him and his bastard
我要扒了他和那杂种的皮
like that wretch on their bloody sigil.
让他们跟家徽上的血人一样
I would counsel patience Your Grace.
我建议您暂且忍耐,陛下
Patience?
忍耐
Sansa helped murder my son.
珊莎是杀我儿子的帮凶
Roose Bolton is a traitor.
卢斯·波顿是叛国贼
Stannis Baratheon is also a traitor
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩也是叛国贼
marching with his army on Winterfell.
他正率军前往临冬城
Let Stannis and Roose battle.
让史坦尼斯跟卢斯打吧
Let the enemies of the throne slaughter each other.
让我王的敌人自相残杀
And when they're done
等他俩决出胜负
seize Winterfell from whichever thief survives.
再从幸存的乱臣贼子手中夺下临冬城
Winterfell is 1000 miles away from here.
临冬城与君临远隔千里
The weather has already begun to turn.
气候已经有变化了
That is why it is critical to strike soon
所以应趁胜者伤口未愈
while the victor still licks his wounds.
尽快出兵
Surely your uncle Kevan could muster a force.
您的凯冯叔叔定能集结一支军队
My uncle Kevan has all the courage of a kitchen mouse.
我的凯冯叔叔胆小如鼠
Ser Jaime then.
那詹姆爵士呢
Jaime's away on a sensitive diplomatic mission.
詹姆肩负棘手的外交使命,不在城中
I have no idea when he'll be back.
我不知道他何时回来
Perhaps I can help.
也许我能帮忙
The knights of the Vale
谷地骑士
are some of the best fighters in Westeros
算得上维斯特洛最优秀的战士
trained to battle in the ice and the snow.
他们拥有在冰雪中作战的技艺
Forgive me Lord Baelish
恕我直言,贝里席大人
You have a reputation as a moneylender and a brothel keeper
你在行的是放债和开妓院
not a military man.
而非领军
You wouldn't risk a single Lannister soldier
您既无须折损兰尼斯特一兵一卒
or a single coin from the royal treasury.
也不必耗费国库一分一厘
What do you have to lose?
您有何损失呢
A brothel keeper?
损失一个妓院老板
And if you succeed?
如若你拿下临冬城呢
Name me Warden of the North.
任命我为北境守护
I'll speak to the King this evening
我今晚就与国王商谈此事
have him issue a royal decree.
请他颁布谕令
I'll not rest until the lion flies over Winterfell.
不见怒吼雄狮飘扬在临冬城,我决不罢休
And I'll know you're a man of your word
等我看到珊莎·史塔克的头颅插在枪尖
when I see Sansa Stark's head on a spike.
自会明白你确是言出必行之人
As I said...
如我所言
I live to serve.
我为国王效命
I'm going to ask him tomorrow.
我明天便去求他
What if he says no? He won't.
如果他不答应呢,不会的
We've waited long enough.
我们已等待太久
I want you to be my wife.
我要你成为我的妻子
Now.
现在就要
What is it?
怎么了
Do you want to marry me because our families arranged it?
你想娶我,仅仅是因为家族如此安排吗
Or do you--
还是说你
We can't. Not yet.
我们不能,现在还不行
Why not?
为什么
You know why not. Someone will see.
你知道原因,会被人看见的
You are going to be my wife.
你将是我的妻子
I am going to be your husband.
我将是你的夫君
We're allowed to walk through the gardens together.
我们当然可以一同漫步在流水花园中
How many other girls have you walked through these gardens?
有多少女孩跟你在流水花园中漫步过
I like the way your eyes go squinty when you're jealous.
我喜欢你嫉妒时双眸乜斜的样子
They do not go squinty and you didn't answer the question.
我才没有,你没回答我
They make a lovely couple.
真是天造地设的一对儿
A Lannister and a Martell.
一个兰尼斯特,一个马泰尔
They have no idea how dangerous that is.
对危险一无所知
We must protect them.
我们必须保护他们
Yes my prince.
是的,亲王殿下
You haven't had to use that axe of yours in a long time.
你许久不曾挥舞那柄长斧了
I hope you remember how.
我希望你还记得如何使用
I remember how.
我记得
The Dornishman's wife was as fair as the sun
多恩人的妻子像艳阳一样美丽
and her kisses were warmer than spring.
她的亲吻比阳春还暖意
But the Dornishman's blade was made of black steel
多恩人的刀剑却是由黑铁制成
and its kiss was a terrible thing.
它们的亲吻则恐怖无比
The Dornishman's wife would sing as she bathed
多恩人的妻子洗浴之际会唱歌
in a voice that was sweet as a peach.
像蜜桃一样甜美的声调
All right that's enough.
行了,别唱了
I'm coming to the best part.
我正要唱到高潮处
We're trying to blend in.
我们要混进去
Don't want everyone in Dorne to hear your accent.
可别让多恩人听到你的口音
This song really is all about the ending.
这首歌的精彩之处全在结尾哪
It can wait. There.
等会儿再唱,那儿
That's the Water Gardens.
那便是流水花园
And once we've got the princess then what?
我们在那儿找到公主,之后呢
I like to improvise.
随机应变
That explains the golden hand.
就像那天你用金手一样
Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.
不屈不挠
For Oberyn.
为了奥伯伦
For Oberyn.
为了奥伯伦
Well she's made herself at home.
她倒是挺自在的
Myrcella.
弥赛菈
Uncle Jaime?
詹姆舅舅
I--
我,
I don't understand. What are you doing here?
我不明白,您怎么来了
Let's speak in private.
我们私下谈
I am Trystane Martell. Trystane is my intended.
在下崔斯丹·马泰尔,他是我未婚夫
Excellent. Good to meet you.
很好,很荣幸见到你
We weren't expecting you Lord Jaime.
真没想到您来了,詹姆爵士
Why don't you let them have some time alone son?
为什么不让他俩单独聊聊呢,小子
Let's not do something stupid.
不要干傻事
That was something stupid.
这就是干傻事
We have to go Myrcella now.
我们得离开了,弥赛菈,现在就走
You hurt him! He'll be fine I promise.
你打伤了他,他会没事的,我保证
But we have to--
可我们得...
Oh for fuck's sake.
操他娘的
Take her!
抓住她
You're coming with me. I don't want to.
跟我走,我不要
I wasn't asking princess.
这不是请求,公主
Ah! Drop your weapons!
扔下武器
I am Obara Sand.
我是奥芭娅·沙德
Daughter of Oberyn Martell.
奥柏伦·马泰尔之女
I fight for Dorne. Who do you fight for?
我为多恩而战,你又为谁而战
Drop your weapons.
扔下武器
When you were whole it would have been a good fight.
若你四肢健全,我们还可以好好打一场
You fight pretty good for a little girl.
对一个小丫头来说,你打得很不错
Halt!
停,
Oh you can smell the shit from five miles away.
五哩外都能闻到臭味
Well why have we stopped? Go on.
停下来作甚,走啊
Rumors and gossip that's all they've got.
谣言与绯闻,除此之外毫无根据
It's theater nothing more.
一场闹剧,没什么大不了
If they arrested all the pillow biters in King's Landing
如果逮捕君临城里所有的同性恋
there'd be no room left in the dungeons for anyone else.
地牢可就没有别人的容身之处了
Everyone knew about him and Renly.
他与蓝礼之事街知巷闻
Renly Baratheon shagged
蓝礼·拜拉席恩搞过
half the stable boys in the seven kingdoms.
七国上下一半的马童
Everyone knew no one cared.
人们不也视若无睹
But he was the King's brother.
蓝礼是国王的弟弟
And Loras is the Queen's brother.
洛拉斯还是王后的哥哥呢
No no no no. This is unacceptable.
不不不不,完全无法接受
Cersei's behind it. Yeah of course she is.
瑟曦是主使,她当然是
She wants to drag our name through the dirt
她要让我们家族蒙受污名
put us in our place.
教训一下我们
Get some rest dear. You look appalling.
去休息吧,亲爱的,你脸色好差
Let me deal with Cersei Lannister.
让我来应付瑟曦·兰尼斯特
Your grace I have travelled a long way.
太后陛下,我可是千里迢迢地赶过来
You must be exhausted.
那您一定累坏了
Put the pen down dear. We both know you're not writing anything.
搁笔吧,你我都知道你写得心不在焉
Ah yes. The famously tart-tongued Queen of Thorns.
不愧是伶牙俐齿的荆棘女王
And the famous tart Queen Cersei.
不愧是臭名昭着的荡妇王后瑟曦
I beg your pardon?
你再说一遍
I know you're behind this absurd incarceration of my grandson.
我知道囚禁孙儿的荒唐行径是你主使的
If you apologize for that comment perhaps I'll--
若你为你的言论向我道歉,或许我会...
You'll get your apology when I get Loras.
等你放了洛拉斯,我会跟你道歉的
I was as shocked as anyone
战士之子逮捕洛拉斯爵士时
when the Faith arrested Ser Loras.
我和别人一样震惊
I have no love for these fanatics
我并不喜欢这帮宗教狂徒
but what can a Queen Mother do?
但区区国王之母又能做什么呢
Has the Crown suddenly stopped needing
难道王室忽然就不再需要
the troops gold and wheat my house supplies?
我的家族提供军队,黄金和小麦了吗
I can assure you
我向你保证
our alliance with house Tyrell remains--
我们与提利尔家族的盟约并未解除...
Do you expect the alliance to continue
你真的指望把我们家族的继承人
after you've thrown our future into prison?
抓进牢里,我们的盟约还能延续不成
As I said
我说过
I didn't imprison anyone.
我没有囚禁任何人
As for your veiled threats--
至于你那暗示性的恫吓...
What veil?
什么暗示
The Lannister-Tyrell alliance
兰尼斯特和提利尔家族的结盟
brought peace to a war-torn country.
为遍体鳞伤的七国带来了和平
Do you really want to see
你真的希望看到
the Seven Kingdoms slide back into warfare?
七国境内重燃战火吗
I didn't trust your father.
我不信任你的父亲
I didn't particularly like him.
也不怎么喜欢他
But I respected him. He was no fool.
但我尊敬他,他并不愚蠢
He understood that sometimes we must work with our rivals
他深知有的时候我们必须与对手合作
rather than destroy them.
而非击垮他们
House Lannister has no rival.
没人配做兰尼斯特家族的对手
The High Septon has called for an inquest not a trial.
总主教只是提出问询,而非审判
Just a small hearing to determine
只是一个小小的听证会,来判断
whether the charges against Loras have merit
针对洛拉斯的指控是否属实
which I'm sure they don't.
当然我坚信那是空穴来风
Loras will be freed our happy alliance will continue...
洛拉斯会重获自由,我们的盟约也能继续
And we'll forget this unfortunate conversation ever happened.
我们很快会将这段不愉快的对话抛诸脑后
Good day Lady Olenna.
日安,奥莲娜夫人
You are aware of the rumors concerning you and Renly?
你知道你和蓝礼的关系有很多传闻吗
I don't pay attention to rumors.
我从不关心谣言
You were said to be despondent when he died.
据传他死时你非常沮丧
Witnesses state that you refused to leave his bedside
有证人称即使在史坦尼斯的大军逼近时
even as Stannis's army closed in.
你都不愿离开他的床头
He was my friend. He was my king.
他是我的朋友,他是我的国王
Wasn't Joffrey your king?
难道乔佛里不是你的国王吗
He was anointed by the Seven not Renly.
他是七神认可的国王,蓝礼不是
I was wrong to support Renly's claim I know that.
我当初不该支持蓝礼称王,这我知道
But I was forgiven by Joffrey.
但乔佛里原谅了我
I fought for him at the battle of Blackwater.
黑水河一役,我为他而战
Yes wearing Renly's armor.
是啊,穿着蓝礼的盔甲
Why does it matter what I wore?
我的穿着很重要吗
Do you deny all the charges against you?
你否认所有针对你的指控吗
Fornication.
通奸
Buggery. Blasphemy.
鸡奸,亵渎神明
Of course I deny them.
我当然否认了
You never lay with Renly Baratheon?
你从未与蓝礼·拜拉席恩同床共枕
Never.
没有
Nor any other man?
和其他男子呢
Never.
也没有
That will be all Ser Loras.
我问完了,洛拉斯爵士
Well I think that's quite enough of that.
我想已经问得够多了
The Faith calls Queen Margaery forward.
教团请玛格丽王后上前接受问询
You call me forward?
你让我上前
Yes we have some questions for you.
是的,我们想问您几个问题
I am the Queen. You are.
我可是王后,没错
And according to the law of the Seven
然而根据七国法律
neither kings nor queens are exempt
无论国王或王后都不能免于
from testimony at a holy inquest.
在神圣问询中作证
How do you respond to these charges against your brother?
您对于针对您兄长的指控如何回应
They are lies.
都是无稽之谈
All of them? All of them.
所有的指控都是,没错
Queen Margaery
玛格丽王后
in the presence of the gods
在神明的见证下
do you swear that your brother is innocent
您是否愿意宣誓,就您所知
of these charges against him
您的兄长是清白的
to the best of your knowledge?
这些针对他的指控不成立
Yes I swear it.
是的,我发誓
Thank you your Grace.
非常感谢,陛下
Do you know this man?
你认识这个男人吗
Yes very well.
是的,我们很熟
He is Ser Loras Tyrell heir to Highgarden.
他是洛拉斯·提利尔爵士,高庭的继承人
How did you come to meet?
你们是怎么认识的
I squired for him.
我曾是他的侍从
He took a liking to me.
他挺喜欢我的
He summoned me to his chamber the first day we met.
我们相识的第一天,他把我叫到他的房间
And what occurred in his chamber?
在他的房间里发生了什么
We engaged in intimate relations.
我们发生了亲密的关系
You lay with him?
你与他同床了
That night and many others.
是的,不止一次
Liar. He's a liar.
骗人,他在说谎
Is there anyone else who can support your claim?
是否有人能证实你的说法
Yes.
有的
Yes Queen Margaery.
有一个人,玛格丽王后
She walked in on us once not long ago.
不久前她撞见过我们一次
She didn't seem surprised.
她看上去并不惊讶
This testimony is an insult to a great house.
这种证词完全是对名门望族的羞辱
Why should the Faith or anyone else take the word of a squire
为何教团或他人不信高庭继承人的辩词
over the heir to Highgarden?
却要听信一个侍从的谗言
He has a birthmark your Grace.
他有一个胎记,陛下
Quite high on his thigh.
大腿靠上的部位
Wine-colored and roughly the shape of Dorne.
酒色,形状像多恩
No! Liar!
你这骗子
What are you doing? Let us pass.
你们做什么,让开
The Faith is satisfied there is enough evidence
教团认为证据确凿
to bring a formal trial
可以对洛拉斯爵士
for Ser Loras
和玛格丽王后
and Queen Margaery.
进行正式审判
What?
什么
Bearing false witness before the gods
在诸神面前作伪证
is as grave a sin as any my lady.
也是重罪,夫人
Take her.
带走
No. Tommen.
不,托曼
Tommen!
托曼
You can't do this. I am the queen.
你不能这样,我是王后
Tommen! Tommen!
托曼,托曼
I am your queen. How dare you?
我是王后,你们岂敢如此放肆
Take your hands off me!
拿开你们的脏手
Tommen!
托曼
What do you want?
你有何事
Lord Ramsay sent me to draw you a bath my lady.
拉姆斯大人派我来给您洗澡,小姐
You want to be clean and fresh
您希望干干净净
for your new husband don't you?
去见您的新夫君吧
You're so beautiful
您真漂亮
but you need to keep him happy.
但您得让他高高兴兴的
Ramsay gets bored easily.
拉姆斯很容易厌烦
You don't want to end up like--
您肯定不希望跟其他人
well like the others.
一样的下场吧
What others?
什么其他人
I shouldn't gossip.
我不该说闲话
Oh it's good to see the red again.
又是一头红发了,真好
No point hiding anymore.
不用再隐藏身份
What others?
什么其他人
Let's see there was kyra
我想想,有凯拉
the blacksmith's daughter.
铁匠的女儿
She was tall like you lovely figure.
她也像您这么高挑,条子正
But she talked and talked and talked
但她总是说啊说啊
and Ramsay grew tired of that.
拉姆斯很快就厌烦了
Then there was Violet.
然后有维奥利特
She had gorgeous blonde hair.
她有一头漂亮的金发
But she got pregnant.
但她怀孕了
And well that was boring.
所以就惹人烦
Then Tansy.
然后是艾菊
Such a sweet girl.
可爱的姑娘
Of course sweet girls get a bit dull
当然,只要时间一长
after a while don't they?
可爱的姑娘就有点无趣,是吧
Ramsay let me come with him on that hunt.
那次打猎,拉姆斯让我跟着去了
Hunt?
打猎
Have you ever seen a body after the dogs have been at it?
您见过被狗啃了的尸体吗
Not so pretty.
不怎么好看
But well it's your wedding day.
唉,今天是您大喜的日子
Why am I talking about such things?
我怎么说起这种事了
What was your name again?
你叫什么名字来着
Myranda.
米兰达
And how long have you loved him Myranda?
你爱了他多久,米兰达
Did you imagine that he would be with you forever is that it?
你以为他会永远跟你在一起,对不对
And I came along and ruined it.
而我的到来,坏了你的好事
I'm Sansa Stark of Winterfell.
我是临冬城的珊莎·史塔克
This is my home and you can't frighten me.
这里是我家,你吓唬不了我
Are you done with your bath my lady?
您洗好了吗,小姐
Go. I can finish on my own.
下去吧,我自己来
Yes?
进来
I've come to escort you to the godswood my lady.
我来陪您去神木林,小姐
If you please my lady will you take my arm?
可以的话,小姐,请挽着我的胳膊
No.
不,
Lord Ramsay he said I'm to take your arm.
拉姆斯大人,他要我们挽着过去
I'm not touching you.
我不要碰你
Please.
求您了
He'll punish me.
他会惩罚我
You think I care what he does to you?
你以为我在乎他怎么对你
Who comes before the old gods this night?
今夜何人来见旧神
Sansa of the house Stark
史塔克家族的珊莎
comes here to be wed.
来此成婚
A woman grown trueborn and noble.
她长大成熟,为嫡亲所生,血统纯正
She comes to beg the blessings of the gods.
她来此祈求诸神的祝福
Who comes to claim her?
何人要迎娶她
Ramsay of house Bolton.
波顿家族的拉姆斯
Heir to the Dreadfort and winterfell.
恐怖堡和临冬城的继承人
Who gives her?
何人将献出她
Theon of house Greyjoy who was--
葛雷乔伊家族的席恩
who was her father's ward.
她父亲的养子
Lady Sansa will you take this man?
珊莎小姐,你愿意接受这个男人吗
I take this man.
我愿意
Are you pleased my lady?
你高兴吗,夫人
Good. I want you to be happy.
很好,希望你快乐
My father said you're still a virgin.
我父亲说你贞操未失
Uh yes. Why?
是的,为什么
Why are you still a virgin?
为何还有贞操
Afraid of dwarves?
害怕侏儒吗
Lord-- lord Tyrion was kind.
提利昂大人性情和善
He was gentle. He never touched me.
温文有礼,他从未碰我
You're not lying to me?
你没对我说谎吧
No my lord.
没有,大人
Lying to your husband on his wedding night
在新婚之夜,对丈夫撒谎
that would be a bad way to start a marriage.
可不能给婚姻开一个好头啊
We're man and wife now.
现在我们是夫妻了
We should be honest with each other.
我们应该诚实相待
Don't you think?
你觉得呢
Yes.
是的
Good.
很好
Take off your clothes.
脱掉你的衣服
Oh no no no.
不不不
You stay here Reek.
你留下,臭佬
You watch.
你看着
Do I need to ask a second time?
还要我说第二遍吗
I hate asking a second time.
我不喜欢话说两遍
Reek...
臭佬
I told you to watch.
我叫你看着
You've known Sansa since she was a girl.
珊莎还是小姑娘的时候,你就认识她
Now watch her become a woman.
如今你再看着她变成女人

重点单词   查看全部解释    
charming ['tʃɑ:miŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 迷人的

联想记忆
assure [ə'ʃuə]

想一想再看

vt. 使确信,使放心,确保

联想记忆
pity ['piti]

想一想再看

n. 同情,怜悯,遗憾,可惜
v. 同情,怜悯

 
fortune ['fɔ:tʃən]

想一想再看

n. 财产,命运,运气

 
frighten ['fraitən]

想一想再看

vt. 使惊吓,惊恐
vi. 惊吓

 
unfortunate [ʌn'fɔ:tʃənit]

想一想再看

adj. 不幸的,令人遗憾的,不成功的
n.

联想记忆
trial ['traiəl]

想一想再看

adj. 尝试性的; 审讯的
n. 尝试,努力

 
conquer [.kɔŋkə]

想一想再看

vt. 征服,战胜,克服
vi. 得胜

联想记忆
sinner ['sinə]

想一想再看

n. 罪人
n. 流氓

 
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 过失,责备
vt. 把 ... 归咎于,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。