手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美国恐怖故事 > 美国恐怖故事第一季 > 正文

美国恐怖故事第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集 维维安怀的是同母异父双胞胎

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Because I love him so

爱君至深
I'd be good for nothing too, I know
我心深知,我一无是处
Without good for nothing Joe
没有什么好的,乔
I'd be good for nothing too, I know...
我心深知,我一无是处
Dr. Curan, I presume?
我想你是科伦医生吧
You work out of your home.
你在家里行医
I think that's wonderful.
这倒不错
Well, I cater mostly to the families in the neighborhood.
我主要为这附近的几家人服务
Makes it convenient for them and for me.
这样安排便己利人
And for your wife.
你妻子也方便很多
Oh, I'm not married, not currently.
我现在还没结婚
Where did you say you heard of me?
你之前说你是怎么听说我来着
My girlfriend Nabby Pierce?
从我的好友娜比·皮尔斯那听来的
You filled her cavity.
你帮她补过牙
She said you were very good.
她说你很不错
Nabby, yes, nice gal.
娜比,对,她是个好女孩
Nabby also said
娜比还说
you sometimes made special arrangements
你有时会为一些比较穷的
with girls who were a little short.
女孩提供特殊的安排
You don't have any money?
你没有钱吗
Not very much.
不多
I'm still trying to establish myself.
我还是想扬名立万
I'm an actress.
我是个演员
I'm going to make it big.
我一定会大红大紫
Everyone says so.
所有人都这么说
You can expect to see me up on the silver screen one day.
说不定你哪天就会在银幕上看见我了
Don't you think we could come to some kind
科伦医生,你认为咱俩做个
of mutually beneficial arrangement, Dr. Curan?
互惠互利的交易如何
Well, II don't know.
我不清楚
It hurts, Doctor.
很疼呢,医生
I really need you to fill it.
求您填补我吧
I'm just going to put this on you.
我先把这个给你戴上
I don't want to crush your carnation.
我不想压坏你的康乃馨
It's not a carnation, silly.
这不是康乃馨,傻瓜
It's a dahlia.
是大丽花
Just breathe.
吸气
Isn't it a beautiful day, Ava?
今天天气真不错,对吗,伊娃
Mommy, what's that?
妈妈,那是什么
That's nothing, honey, it's just a department store manne...
没什么,亲爱的,只是商店的假模特...
Violet's camping out in her room.
瓦奥莱特待在房里不肯出来
I was wondering if you could make her a sandwich.
能不能给她做个三明治
Of course, Dr. Harmon.
没问题,哈蒙医生
Thank you.
谢谢
Could you help me a minute?
你能帮我一下吗
It must be hard on you
你妻子精神不太正常
with your wife indisposed.
对你来说一定很难熬
I miss Vivien.
我想念维维安
We became quite close.
我俩关系很亲密
Don't worry.
别担心
Our secret is safe. What secret?
我会保密的,什么秘密
The way you look at me,
你看我的眼神
the way you fantasize about me.
你对我的意淫
You have a diseased mind, Dr. Harmon.
您的思想很病态,哈蒙医生
That must be why you became a therapist.
所以你成为了一个心理医生
I'm glad you and my wife are friends,
我很高兴你和我妻子成为朋友
but I'm not interested in your pet theories about me.
但我对你的幼稚理论毫无兴趣
So maybe I'm way off base
那么也许我说话有些过了
or maybe I'm crazy like Vivien.
也许我像维维安一样疯掉了
Is that what you think, Doctor?
你是不是这么想的啊,医生
I think you must have pretty low selfesteem
我想,你真是不自爱
to keep throwing yourself at a married man
任已婚男子坐怀不乱
who doesn't want you.
还要投怀送抱
So you don't want me?
你不想得到我吗
You don't find me attractive?
你不觉得我很漂亮吗
Just make Violet a sandwich, please.
请你去给瓦奥莱特做个三明治
I don't believe you, Ben.
我才不信呢,本
I know you want me.
我知道你想要
No, I don't want this.
不,我不想
I love my wife.
我爱我的妻子
I want her to get better
我想让她好起来
and come home so I can take care of her.
回家疗养,好亲自照顾她
I just want a normal...
我只想要一个正常...
boring family.
而乏味的家庭
That's a beautiful speech, Ben.
说得真好听,本
It's Dr. Harmon. No more games.
叫我哈蒙医生,别玩了
No more bullshit. Do you understand?
别再胡来,明白吗
I'd better make Violet a sandwich.
我还是去给瓦奥莱特做三明治吧
You know, it's just a matter of time, Ben.
知道吗,你早晚会失守的,本
"The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."
"精神战线易守,肉体欲望难防"
Did they all...?
他们都...
Poo? Uh, yeah.
拉过了吗,都拉过了
Oh, all except for that one.
除了那一只
Well, if he shits in the house
如果他在屋里拉屎
you're cleaning it up.
你去打扫干净
Damn, look at the mud you tracked in.
见鬼,你看你带进来的泥
Nice.
不错
You smoked the last one.
你把最后一根烟抽了
My daughter just died,
我女儿刚死
and you're on my back about a goddamn cigarette?
你还因为一根见鬼的烟来找我麻烦吗
Here, smoke that one, asshole.
给,抽这根,混蛋
I'm not another one of your dogs. I got a job.
我不是你的狗,我有工作
I work hard. I don't want to come over here;
我工作很努力,我不想来这
I don't want to have to work more.
我不希望加班加点
You got a job.
你有工作
Reading a script down at a call center for two hours a day.
每天在客服中心念两个小时稿子
Oh, my.
天啊
Let me rub your feet.
让我给你揉揉脚吧
And how did those headshots that I paid for
那些我赞助拍摄的硬照
work out for you?
有人买帐了吗
I'm sorry about Addie.
小阿的事我很遗憾
She was a cool chick.
她是个很酷的女孩
Yeah. Maybe that's why you used to come over here early, huh?
所以你之前才会那么早回家,对吧
Before I got home,
趁我还没回家
so you could spend
抓紧时间
a little time diddling her, huh?
玩弄她一会,对吧
Whispering sweet nothings in her ear?
在她耳边说点儿甜言蜜语
I hate when you drink.
我讨厌你喝酒后的德性
Hey!
What?
干嘛
Why don't you run on down
要不你下楼去
to the Koreans and get us another carton of ciggies?
到那韩国小店里买包烟回来吧
That's where I'm going.
我正要去那儿呢
And take that goddamn dog with you.
顺便把那贱狗带上
And don't come back until he does his business.
等他拉完屎后再回来
Come on, buddy.
来吧,小东西
That for me?
你叫我吗
For the dog, actually.
其实我是在叫狗
Where you headed?
你上哪儿去啊
The store.
去商店
You want me to get you some candy, little girl?
想我给你买点糖果吗,小妹
You're with that lady next door.
你跟隔壁那女人有一腿
She a little old for you?
她不会太老了点儿吗
She seems like a royal bitch.
她就像个老佛爷
Maybe you and I should run away together, then.
那或许咱俩该私奔啊
In the cool of the evening when everybody's getting kind of groovy
夜凉如水,衣香鬓影
You call me up and ask me would I like to go...
拨出电话,相邀与情
I came inside.
我射在你里面了
It's cool.
没关系
I can't get pregnant.
我没生育能力
Really?
真的吗
Sweet!
真棒
Your mom isn't gonna get pissed?
你那老佛爷不会生气吗
Freaking hope she does.
我倒希望她会
Then I'm some sweet revenge.
那我就是帮你报复她了
I'm not gonna tell her.
我不准备告诉她
Then what is the point?
那这有什么意义呢
Sex is the only weapon you have against her.
性爱是你对付她的唯一利器
She's treating you like shit
她不把你当人看
because she's afraid of losing you.
因为她怕失去你
Prove to her that she's right,
向她证明你也有血性
and she'll be blowing rainbows up your ass again.
她就又会对你卑躬屈膝了
I think that I love her.
我觉得自己爱她
Hey!
等等
What's your story? I mean, how come you get to live here?
说说你的故事吧,你是怎么住进来的
You know, I heard they took that lady to the loony bin.
我听说他们把那女人抓进疯人院了
I don't live here yet.
我还没住下呢
I'm moving in soon, though.
不过我很快会搬进来的
Dr. Harmon and I are in love.
哈蒙医生和我相爱了
Okay...
好吧
then how come you rocked out with me?
那你为什么会和我搞上呢
To see if I could do it with a guy who's still alive.
为了试试自己还能不能和活人做爱
Ahhaha, spooky
毛骨悚然啊
Dr. Harmon, Detective Jack Colquitt.
哈蒙医生,我是杰克·科尔奎特警探
Missing Persons, right?
你们在调查失踪人员吧
Mmhmm. This young lady believes
是的,这位小姐认为
you might be involved in a case we just opened.
你与我们刚接手的一起案件有关
You don't remember me, Ben?
本,你不记得我了吗
Marla McClaine.
我是玛拉·麦克莱恩
Hayden's sister?
我是海登的姐姐
I honestly have no idea what happened to her.
我真不知道她出了什么事
In fact, I have a few questions for her myself.
其实,我自己也有问题想问她
You're a liar.
你这骗子
Hayden is pregnant with your baby.
海登怀了你的孩子
And she comes here with the crazy idea
她痴心妄想地来找你
that somehow, you're gonna leave your wife, support her
以为你会离开妻子,让她转正
and raise your child together.
和她一起养孩子
So what'd you do, Ben?
你对她做了什么,本
Where is she?
她在哪儿
In a hole somewhere?
埋在什么洞里吗
Dr. Harmon, the last time I was here,
哈蒙医生,上次我来的时候
I saw Ms. McClaine's sister coming out of the house.
我看见麦克莱恩小姐的妹妹从屋里出来
Yes. We made plans to go to lunch...
是的,我们本来打算一起吃午餐的
at Norm's.
去诺姆餐厅吃
You were also working in the backyard digging, weren't you,
在她失踪的那阵子
around the time she disappeared?
你在自家后院挖土动工,对吧
Detective, you have no idea what happened here.
警探,你根本不知道真相如何
That's what we're here to find out.
所以我们才来调查
What's with all the drama?
你们这是演哪出呢
What the hell, Hayden?
海登,你搞什么鬼
How come you haven't answered your phone or
你为什么不接电话
called or anything?
也不回电话啊
Uh, to be honest with you, Marla,
玛拉,说实话
I didn't think you gave a rat's ass about me.
我没想到你会在乎我死活
I thought you were calling to borrow money again.
我以为你打电话是又想借钱
So you're okay, then?
那你平安无事,对吧
Obviously you're not missing.
很明显,你没失踪
Nope.
You don't have to worry about me, sis.
老姐,你不必担心我
You were wrong about Ben.
你错怪本了
I've decided to stay here in LaLa Land.
我打算留在这美丽的洛杉矶
This is my home now.
现在这里是我家了
You got about ten seconds to give me some answers
给你十秒钟,把事情解释清楚
before I call that detective back and have you arrested
否则我就叫警探回来逮捕你
for assaulting my family.
告你伤害我家人
I'mI'm sorry, Ben.
对不起,本
I was pregnant, scared and hormonal.
我怀孕了,很害怕,而且内分泌失调
I was a crazy bitch when I came here on Halloween.
万圣节那天,我就像个疯婆子
I deserve whatever punishment you think is right.
无论你怎么惩罚我,我都是罪有应得
Ben, this whole thing has been so ugly.
本,整件事搞得一团糟
It's not me.
我不重要
It's not how I want you to think of me.
你怎么看我也不重要
I don't know if we have a future together,
我不知道我们还有没有未来
but I've always been there for you.
但我会一直等着你
From the beginning.
由始至终
I just want you to remember that.
我只是想你记住这一点
By the way...
顺便告诉你
I had the abortion.
我把胎儿打掉了
You don't have to worry about it anymore.
你不必再为此担心了
Dr. Harmon?
哈蒙医生
Excuse me, do we have an appointment?
对不起,你有预约吗
I was told there was a doctor here who might help me.
我听说这里的医生能够帮我
You need to call and make an appointment.
你得先打电话预约才行
Doctor, I think something terrible might happen to me.
医生,我觉得我有大麻烦了
What do you mean, "Something terrible"?
你说的“大麻烦”指什么
I'm not quite certain.
我也不确定
It's a strange feeling.
是一种诡异的感觉
An endless foreboding.
一个无休止的恶兆
Like a dream I can't wake myself out of.
一场醒不来的噩梦
Sounds like acute anxiety.
可能是急性焦虑症
But you really It's worse than that.
但你得... 不只这样
I do things with men.
我与不同男人纠缠不清
Things I shouldn't.
放荡无忌
But I'm a great actress, and it's frustrating.
但我是个绝代影星,这事让我很沮丧
I just need that break.
这事必须做个了断
All you need is that one person who believes in you
我需要的只是一个相信我的人
and every time I go into an audition,
每次我去试镜的时候
I think maybe he's the one and...
我都以为他就是我的真命天子
I get carried away.
之后就一发不可收拾
Do you know what I mean? I do.
你明白我的意思吗,我明白
I have an opening tomorrow at noon.
我明天中午没预约
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Elizabeth Short.
伊莉莎白·索特
I assume you're covered by SAG insurance?
你应该有SAG保险吧
I see.
明白了
Well, you're a beautiful young girl.
你年轻又漂亮
I just assumed that you were working steadily.
我猜你有一份稳定的工作
In the meantime, we need to discuss
与此同时,我们得谈谈
how you plan to pay for treatment.
你如何付诊疗费的问题
Do you really think I'm beautiful?
你真的认为我很漂亮吗
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. You're, um...
当然,你是个
an attractive young woman.
充满魅力的年轻女郎
No, no, no, no, Beth, we, we, we just discussed that.
不,不,不,贝丝,咱们刚才说过了
You don't need to do that.
你不必如此
But I don't know how else to pay you.
但我别无所有
I know you're the one who can help me.
我知道只有你才能帮我
I can tell you understand.
我知道你理解我
Well, we can...
那,我们总能
figure something out.
想出其他办法
You never need to do that with me.
在我面前,你永远不需要做这种事
I'm the one you should feel safe with.
我就是你安全的港湾
Excuse me.
抱歉
Uh, I need to, I need to get this.
我得,我得接一下电话
You won't regret this.
您的恩情,没齿难忘
Hello?
你好
Uh, justjust slow down, Doctor.
说慢点,医生
I can't... I can't understand you.
我,我听糊涂了
I spoke with Vivien's psychiatrist,
我和维维安的心理医师谈过了
and he doesn't feel she's mentally strong enough
他认为她的精神脆弱
to hear this news right now.
暂时不能知晓这个消息
Normally, I would be very uncomfortable
一般来说,这类消息
giving a husband this information,
是不能告诉丈夫的
but you are her designated health care proxy.
但你是她指定的医护代理
Would you just tell me what's going on, Doctor?
直说吧,究竟怎么了,医生
Heteropaternal superfecundation.
异父超级受精
Heterowhat?
异...什么
Your wife's twins
你妻子怀的双胞胎
have different fathers.
生父不同
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What did you say?
你说什么
It's extremely rare.
这种案例非常少见
Maybe one in a million.
可能只有百万分之一的概率
Your wife must have had
你妻子肯定在
intercourse with two different men
同一个排卵周期
during the same ovulation cycle,
不超过48小时的间隔内
within a 48hour period.
和两个男人性交过
Where is she? Little slut.
她在哪里,小荡妇
Who?
你在说谁
Violet.
瓦奥莱特
She's been catting around with my dog walker.
她和我家遛狗人不清不白
Nonsense.
瞎说
The girl's taste in men is hardly refined,
那女孩对男人的品味不高
but I doubt it runs to rough trade.
但也没低到这般田地
Well, when Travis came back from dog walking
崔维斯遛狗归来
a 15minute affair that somehow stretched into 45
15分钟的路程,生生耗了45分钟
he smelled... of something other than canine.
他身上除了狗骚味,还有种淫靡的气息
You're delusional.
你有妄想症吧
That girl wouldn't give your greasy boy toy
那女孩对你那油嘴滑舌的小玩物
a second glance.
不屑一顾
She thinks she's in love with your little angel.
她认为她与你的"小天使"陷入了爱河
But once the truth comes out, I suspect that'll change.
但一旦真相大白,那就难说了
What the hell are you babbling about?
你满嘴喷什么粪
The two babies her mother is carrying
她母亲怀了两个孩子
only one of them was fathered by Dr. Harmon.
哈蒙医生只是其中一个的生父
Tate?
泰特
Tate, honey, it's Mama.
泰特,宝贝,是妈妈
I have to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
Tate?
泰特
Tate...?
泰特
So talk.
谈吧
Oh, God.
我的上帝
Tell me it isn't true,
告诉我,我所听闻的
what I've been hearing about you.
你的事迹都不是真的
About what?
什么事迹
Your behavior.
你的所作所为
God, after all the missteps,
上帝啊,在走错了那么多步棋后
we finally have somebody in this house
这房子终于迎来了
that maybe can help you.
也许能帮到你的人
Tell me you did not crawl
拜托告诉我
on top of that man's wife.
你没上过那男人的妻子
Mama... Mama, you can't tell Violet, okay?
妈妈,你不能告诉瓦奥莱特,好吗
Please don't...
请别...
What is wrong with you, for God sakes?
上帝啊,你脑子出什么毛病了
What's wrong with you? Mama!
到底出什么毛病了,妈妈
Don't you realize what you've done?
你难道不知道自己干了什么吗
Mama...!
妈妈
Come play, Ben.
来玩嘛,本
Come, Ben...
来啊,本
Please...?
好吗
Get out.
滚出去
Elizabeth, put your clothes on and leave.
伊莉莎白,穿好衣服,快点离开
I'm sorry, but I can't treat you anymore.
很抱歉,我不能再替你治疗了
You're not really gonna turn this down, are you?
你不会这么绝情拒绝我们吧
And you're fired.
你被辞退了
Sue me if you need to.
要是想起诉我,你就去吧
Make your last chore to show her out.
做好你最后一次本职工作,送她出门吧
You said this would work.
你说这么做能成的
You said this is what he wanted.
你说这就是他想要的
She's using you, honey.
她在利用你,亲爱的
My dreams will never come true.
我的梦想永远都不会实现了
Your dreams?
你的梦想
I know it sounds terribly selfish,
我知道这听起来非常自私
but I must become famous.
可我必须要出名
It's the only thing I've ever wanted.
这是我唯一梦寐以求的
Honey, don't you know who you are?
亲爱的,你真不知道自己是谁吗
I'm Elizabeth Short.
我叫伊莉莎白·索特
You really don't know, do you?
看来你是真不知道,对吧
God, you're beautiful.
老天,你长得可真美
Now, let's look at those teeth.
现在,让我来看看那几颗牙
Beth?
贝丝
Beth...
贝丝
Oh, God!
老天啊
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is Charles Montgomery.
我叫查尔斯·蒙哥马利
I am quite a renowned surgeon.
是个非常着名的外科医生
I'm here to help you.
我是来帮你的
What have you done?
你都干了些什么
I've bisected her body,
我将她的身体一切为二
removed the intestines and drained her blood.
取出了她的肠子,还放干了她的血
Why? A writer writes,
为什么,有个作家说的好
a surgeon cuts.
不过是个外科手术
I think you will find these pieces more portable.
你可能会发现,这样做更便于你运尸
What are you doing now?
那你现在又是在做什么
She seemed so sad.
她看上去很难过
I've decided to give her a smile that will last forever.
我决定替她留个持续永久的笑容
That's how they found me
原来他们是这样发现了我的尸首
naked, on display for the whole world to see.
一丝不挂,暴露人前
You were the frontpage news of every paper for two months.
整整两个月,你都是各大报的头版头条
I really did become somebody.
那我确实出名了
She's been extremely agitated,
她的情绪一度非常激动
and the paranoia hasn't abated.
妄想症的症状也没减轻
I'm sure the doctor will change up the meds when he gets here,
等医生一来,他肯定会更换治疗药物的
but, in the meantime, we've had to keep her restrained.
但现在,我们只能把她绑起来
Restrained?
绑起来
She attacked one of the orderlies.
她袭击过一个看护人
He suggested that this rapist in a rubber suit
医生说,她口中穿着橡胶服的强奸犯
was some kind of sexual fantasy.
实则代表了某种性幻想
Vivien...
维维安
you have a visitor.
有人来看你了
I know you can't carry on a conversation right now.
我知道你现在没力气和我说话
That's okay.
没关系
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
You're thinking, "Thank God he's here.
你在想, "感谢上帝啊,他终于来了
"Thank God he can see what they're doing to me,
"终于看见了我所受的虐待
"and how wrong it is.
"看见了自己的过错
"And thank God he's a shrink,
"感谢上帝,他还是个心理医生
so he can get me out of here."
能够带我离开这里"
You're right.
没错
You're in hell here.
你在这里过得生不如死
This is no place for my wife.
这里不是我妻子该待的地方
And I'd move heaven and earth
人生若只如初见
for the Vivien I thought I was married to.
我会为那个维维安倾尽所有
But you aren't her.
但你并不是她
You're a stranger to me.
对我来说,你就是个陌生人
You actually pretended,
当时你装得很像
maybe even believed, like a sociopath,
或许还病态地欺骗着自己
that you were some kind of holy saint without sin
你扮出无辜圣母的姿态,顶着纯洁无暇的名头
while you shit all over me,
毁灭了家庭婚姻,毁灭了我
our life and our family
对背叛和谎言死死纠缠
with betrayal and lies.
将这一切搅成浑水
The way I feel right now,
知道我此刻的感受吗
I wouldn't lift a finger to help you get out of here.
我绝不会助你离开这里
God, I miss college.
老天,我可怀念大学生活了
Enjoy it before real life knocks you on your ass.
趁着还没被现实打击,好好享受吧
Do you want to talk about it?
那你想诉诉苦吗
Nope. I don't.
不,不想
I miss beer.
我好久没喝啤酒了
Vivien hates it when I drink.
维维安讨厌我喝酒
Especially beer.
尤其是喝啤酒
I like beer.
我喜欢啤酒
Mm! There you go!
好啊,那就喝吧
Can I confess something to you?
我能向你坦白一件事吗
Hmm! I think the smart answer would have to be no.
我想,最聪明的回答该是"不能"
I'm not really confused about interpersonal aggression.
我才没有人际交恶的困惑呢
You're not? Uhuh.
你没有吗,对
That's a shame, because I could tell you a lot
真遗憾,我还本指望能告诉你
about interpersonal aggression.
很多有关人际交恶的例子呢
My marriage, for one thing.
比如说,我的婚姻
Not in a happy place right now.
现在可不太美满
See? You do want to talk about it.
我说吧,你确实想诉诉苦
I don't. I just want to I just want to drink
没有,我只想... 只想喝上几杯
and get drunk and stumble home on the T.
然后醉醺醺地坐地铁,一路晃回家
The thing is, Dr. Harmon
哈蒙医生,我要说的事是
I have a crush on you.
我爱上你了
That's a bad move.
这招真拙劣
Seriously. I mean...
真的,我觉得
You're going to have so many men in your life.
你一辈子会遇到很多男人
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means you're a knockout.
意思是你很迷人
You're smart as hell. Is hell smart?
古灵精怪, 精怪聪明吗
Oh, oh, listen to this guitar solo.
听听这吉他独奏
I mean, it'sit's incredible.
精彩,精彩及了
It was written in the stars.
都是命中注定的
And I was meant to take your class
在你婚姻破裂的时刻
right at the moment your marriage imploded.
老天把我送到了你的身边
You needed me, Ben.
你需要我,本
I did.
是的
I did need you.
我确实需要你
But I shouldn't have crossed the line.
但是我不该越雷池一步
Ben... I abused my authority.
本,我枉为人师
I was a consenting adult.
我那时已经是个成年人了
I still am.
现在也是
Hayden, please, listen to me.
海登,请听我说
My marriage was a mess when we met.
我们遇见的时候,我的婚姻一团糟
And now? It's even worse, Ben.
现在呢,更是糟糕透顶,本
You're right, it's bad.
说的对,很糟糕
It's really bad. But here's the thing, Hayden
糟糕透顶,但是有件事,海登
and I hope you understand this
我希望你能明白
we weren't written in the stars.
我们不是命中注定的
We're not meant to be together.
我们不应该在一起的
Not then, not now,
那时不应该,现在也不应该
not six months from now. Ben...
以后也不应该,本
I was lonely, I was heartbroken and I used you.
我那时孤独伤心,就利用了你
It was unforgivable. I'm sorry.
的确罪无可恕,对不起
But no matter what happens with my wife,
但是无论我和妻子发生了什么事
I can't be with you.
我都不能和你在一起
I don't love you, Hayden.
我根本不爱你,海登
I'm sorry.
对不起
I never did.
我没爱过你
You don't love me?
你不爱我
You don't love me.
你根本没爱过我
Okay.
没关系
Could I have a hug?
能拥抱下吗
Of course.
当然
Hayden, come on. It's over.
海登,醒醒,都结束了
You can't just hang around here.
你不能再来这里了
I'm not just hanging around here.
我不是故意来这里的
I came for a reason.
我来是有原因的
When it concerns your family, you have a right to know.
事关你的家庭,我觉得你有权知道
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Vivien and that black guy
维维安,和那个黑人有一腿
you know, in the uniform.
你知道的,那个警察
I came around here the other morning and he was leaving.
那天早上我来的时候他刚刚离开
Who knows how long it's been going on?
谁知道已经持续多久了
Just thought you should know.
只是觉得你应该知道这事
Travis.
崔维斯
I need to talk to you, honey.
我想跟你谈谈,亲爱的
You mean yell at me some more?
继续骂我是吗
On the contrary.
当然不是
I want to apologize for my earlier manne
我想为我之前的行为道歉
It was unnecessarily cruel.
我不应该那么凶恶的
Well, you've been going through a lot of stuff lately, so...
你最近经历了很多事,所以
It's true, I have. But so have you.
是的,我经历了很多,但有你陪伴我
Here by my side.
同舟共济
Oh, and don't think it hasn't gone unnoticed
别以为你的真心没人看到
or unappreciated.
没人感激
You know, in many ways, you are a fine man, Travis.
你是个实实在在的好人,崔维斯
Sit down, baby. I want to ask you something.
宝贝儿,坐下,我有事想问你
What do you want to ask me?
你想问什么
Will you marry me?
你愿意娶我吗
Marry you?!
娶你
Listen to me, there's going to be a child
听着,有个婴儿马上要出生了
and I want to bring that child into this home
我想把他带到这里来
and raise it as my own.
收养这个孩子
What child?
什么孩子
Our child or it could be.
如果能领养,就是我们的孩子
We could be a family.
我们可以组成一个家庭
I won't make the same mistakes that I made the last time.
我会痛改前非,相夫教子
And you would be a wonderful father.
你会是个出色的父亲
Father, whoa. Um...
父亲,这个
I'm not ready to be a father. Oh, but you are.
我还没有准备好,已经准备好了
I've seen how you were with Addie, and with the dogs.
我看到你和小阿还有狗狗相处不错
With Addie and the dogs, it's...
小阿和狗狗,那不过
What about my career? Your what?
我的事业怎么办,你的什么
My career, you know.
我的事业,你知道的
Maybe I don't know, maybe we should wait
或许,我不知道,或许我们该等等
and let me get myself established
等我成功以后
and then we could do whatever, you know? What career?
就可随心所欲了,什么事业
What? This dream you have of
什么,就是那个
of appearing half naked
穿着男式内衣,半裸出现在
in your skivvies 60 feet high above Times Square?
时代广场20米高空的梦想
I don't know why that's so funny to you.
我不懂,你怎么会觉得好笑
I know that dream. I had that dream!
我理解,我曾这样梦想过
I was going to be a big star,
我还想成为明星呢
and, baby, if it didn't happen for me,
所以亲爱的,如果我都实现不了
it is not going to happen for you.
你也别再做梦了
Why are you being so mean?
你怎么这么刻薄
I am being honest. No, you're being mean.
我只是实话实说,你是刻薄
A lean torso in this town is a dime a dozen, baby,
好身材这里根本不值钱,宝贝
and that's all you've got.
而你除此之外身无长物
I'm offering reality,
我在告诉你现实
community property,
给你夫妻共有财产
a chance to be somebody.
还有一个机会
A father.
让你做父亲
I mean, look at you. What are you now? You're nothing.
看看你自己,你算什么,什么都不是
No, I am something,
不,我是有价值的
and just because you say that I'm not
凭你一面之辞,说我无法成功
going to make it, doesn't mean it's true!
并不代表这就是事实
Doesn't mean it's true. Jesus Christ! Jesus Christ!
根本不是事实,天呐,天呐
God, how could I have ever thought you could be a father?
天啊,我真是瞎了眼,怎么会相信你够格当父亲
You are not even a man.
你连个男人都不算
Oh, come on...
别这样
Don't you dare!
别碰我
You'd better be careful. You know why?
你最好小心点,知道为什么吗
Because the last man who thought that he could strike me...
因为上一个以身犯险的男人
...came to a very unpleasant end, and he was a man.
下场很惨,而人家还比你男人
She said that I wasn't a man.
她说我不算男人
She said I'd never be famous.
她说我永远出不了名
Bitch! Bitch! Bitch!
贱人,贱人,贱人
Feel better?
感觉好点了么
Yeah.
是啊
I don't.
我没有
He said we weren't meant to be together.
他说我们没办法在一起
We were meant to be.
我们本就应该在一起的
Let's go again.
再来一次吧
What are you doing?
你干吗
I totally thought you came. No.
我以为你已经爽过了,我没有
Really?
是么
Look, uh, would you mind finishing yourself?
你介不介意自己解决
I really got to go.
我真的该走了
I mean, I can't leave it like this with Constance.
我不能就这么抛下康丝坦斯
You're kidding me.
你开什么玩笑
I thought you said you hated her.
我以为你说过你恨她
I guess I love her.
我想我其实是爱她的
And we got a baby coming.
我们就要有孩子了
A baby what, fossil? I don't know.
什么孩子,僵尸么,谁知道呢
I guess we're going to adopt.
我们可能会去领养一个
After all that shit she said to you?
她那么说你,你还这样对她
I'm going to come back, I promise.
我一定会回来的,我保证
Can I at least get a hug? Yeah.
至少抱抱我吧,行啊
I had a really good time.
跟你一起我很开心
Shit!
见鬼
I had a really great time, too.
跟你一起,我也很开心
Oh, shit, now what am I going to do with you?
该死,我该把你怎么办呢
Whoa, Constance was right.
康丝坦斯是对的
Now I'm never going to be famous.
这下我真是永远出不了名了
That's not necessarily true.
这也不一定
In fact, now you might even have a better chance.
机会或许比以前更甚
The only one who's going to be famous out of this is Ben
等他们发现了尸体
when they find the body down here.
唯一会出名的只有本
They'll send him to prison.
他们会把他关进大牢
Or he'll move out. Goddamn it.
要不就是他搬走,真该死
Who's to say the body has to be found here?
谁说尸体会在这里被找到
What, are you going to drag him out of here, Casper?
你是说你要把它拖出去么,智多星(Casper,古代三大智者之一)
Well, if you know someone who might,
如果有谁想把它拖出去的话
I could certainly make it easier.
我可以帮他省点麻烦
There is someone who owes me a favor.
有个人欠我一个人情
Shit.
见鬼
Holy shit.
活见鬼
Yo, yo! Yo, come over here!
嘿,快过来
What?
怎么了
Holy shit.
真是活见鬼
Holy shit. Yo!
真是活见鬼
Knock, knock.
叮咚
My dear
亲爱的
look at you.
看看你
Even this hideous place
即使在这么破烂的地方
can't dim your charming girlish spirit.
也不能削减你迷人的魅力
Hello, Constance. What a surprise.
你好,康丝坦斯,真意外呀
Well, I hope it is a good one.
我希望是喜出望外吧
You know, I've been thinking about you so much
其实,我一直在想你
and about this ordeal that you've been through.
想着你经受的这些煎熬
And being pregnant on top of everything else.
心乱如麻,还怀着孕
My goodness, that poor baby.
老天啊,可怜的孩子
Babies, it's twins.
孩子们,是双胞胎
Oh, of course. Babies.
哦,当然了,是孩子们
And is everything all right with the babies?
那么,孩子们都还好吗
They're growing very fast.
他们长得很快
You can't believe how much food I've been consuming.
你不会相信我要吃掉多少食物
Even in here, I'm just ravenous.
即使在这里,我也吃得狼吞虎咽
That's a good thing.
这是好事啊
Oh, Vivien, Vivien,
维维安,维维安
I want you to know
我想要你知道
that I intend to be there for you.
我会伴你左右
Whatever help you need.
有求必应
I mean, babies are my thing.
我最擅长照顾孩子了
I have a special gift.
我准备了一个特殊的礼物
And I've been a single mother, I mean...
我一直是个单身母亲
I know how we tell ourselves that we don't need a man.
我知道,我们一直想劝服自己,说我们并不需要男人
We can do it alone.
我们可以独自承受
But the secret, Vivien?
但是秘密呢,维维安
The secret is community.
秘密会结成一个纽带
Sisterhood.
姐妹之情
Constance, I don't want to be rude or seem ungrateful,
康丝坦斯,我不想对你无礼或不识抬举
I'm just so tired, and I just...
我只是太累了,我只是...
Probably from the meds. I need to nap.
可能是药物的效果,我想睡一下
Of course, honey.
当然了亲爱的
Oh, I'll just disappear...
我马上消失
Vivien, you know,
维维安,你知道
I know the pain of being doubted by everyone around you.
我知道孤立无援的感觉有多痛苦
It ravages the soul.
毁人心智
Well, those are for you.
这些是送给你的
Thank you.
谢谢
II think I might stop by at Sweet Lady Jane's,
我可能会路过简太太甜蜜小屋
and pick up some pastry for that sweet little Violet.
顺便给小甜心瓦奥莱特买些糕点
Constance.
康丝坦斯
I was raped.
我被强暴了
I didn't hallucinate any of it.
那些并不是我的幻觉
Well, of course not.
当然不是了
Oh, honey, I never doubted it for a minute.
亲爱的,我一丝一毫都没怀疑过你
Please don't tell anybody that I told you,
我的这些话请不要外泄
because I need for them to think that I'm coming to my senses
我必须让他们相信,自己在恢复正常
so that I can get out of here.
这样我才能从这里出去
Of course.
没问题
You poor thing.
你这个小可怜
What you've been through...
你经历了太多太多
You didn't have to trigger the alarm system
你想叫我过来
to get me over here.
犯不着触发警报器吧
I've been wracking my brains, trying to figure it out.
我想这件事都快想爆头了
I gotta hand it to you both.
你俩还真是厉害呀
It was a terrific cover.
想出来这么厉害的掩饰
I'm lost here.
我不知道你在说什么
Where'd you meet her? At Whole Foods? At the gym?
你们俩在哪认识的,副食店,还是健身房
I installed your security system, remember?
我给你家装了保安系统,记得吗
We moved here in early fall.
我们是在刚入秋的时候搬进来的
You met Vivien...
不管你是什么时候
whenever.
认识的维维安
Started having an affair.
你俩马上就开始搞上了
Got her pregnant. What?
然后她就怀孕了,什么
She's having twins.
她怀了双胞胎
And only one of them is mine.
而其中只有一个孩子是我的
Ah, okay.
好吧
So I guess the other one must be mine.
那我猜另一个孩子肯定就是我的了
Look...
听着
I'm not asking you for child support.
我不是想叫你养这个孩子
In fact, you're not even gonna see this baby.
实际上,你永远都不可能见到这个孩子
I just want to hear it from you, man to man...
我只是想听你亲口承认,来个男人间的对话
All right.
好吧
Man to man.
男人间的对话
Hear this, Ben.
听好了,本
If that was my baby, you couldn't keep me away.
如果那真是我孩子,你无法阻止我接近他
But the sad fact is, is that I'm shooting blanks.
但可惜的是,我没有生育能力
You can ask my exwife.
你可以问我的前妻
We tried for five years.
我们努力了五年了
All it takes is one good swimmer.
只要有一个精子活下来就够了
Look...I don't know Vivien that well.
听着,我并不是很了解维维安
But clearly she has been a very busy girl.
但显然她有不少情人
Hey, don't talk about my wife like that.
不许你这么说我妻子
You don't know her. And you do?
你根本就不了解她,你就了解她吗
You called her a whore and a liar.
你骂她是婊子,还说她是骗子
That was just in the last five minutes.
你刚刚才骂完,记得吗
Your own wife...
你把你自己的妻子
You locked her away, Ben.
给关到精神病院里去了,本
You know what?
你知道吗
Maybe it's good.
没准这样也好
Maybe she's safer there.
没准她在那还安全点
Kinky.
真怪异
You want me to try that on?
你想让我穿上给你看看吗
Looks like you went to a lot of trouble to find it.
看来你费了很大劲把它找出来呢
What do you know about this?
你对这件事知道多少
I know I get wet just thinking about
我只知道我只要想到把那件橡胶衣
sliding that rubber on my body.
穿上身就兴奋不已
Stop it. Stop your bullshit and listen to me.
够了,少给我胡说八道,你给我听好了
You're in this house all the time. You see everything.
你一直待在这个家里,什么事都逃不过你的眼睛
What happened with Vivien?
维维安到底是怎么了
Why do you care? You're a man.
你为什么会在乎,你是个男人
Isn't this what all men want?
所有男人不都想这样吗
The freedom to satiate their needs, guiltfree?
充分满足自己的需要,而且不需要觉得内疚
Just tell me the truth.
告诉我实情
I think I made a horrible mistake
我觉得我把维维安关进医院
by putting Vivien in the hospital.
是犯了个天大的错误
She was attacked by someone.
她被人侵犯了
Congratulations, Dr. Harmon.
祝贺你,哈蒙医生
You're finally beginning to see things as they are.
你终于开始认清事实了
I think we're gonna get a pickup on my Lifetime pilot.
我想我们很快就能上电视了
And as soon we do, I want to bring you on as my guest.
我一旦上电视,就邀请你来作我的嘉宾
I can't focus on your...
我现在没法
career right now.
关注你的事业发展
I may be looking at a rather earthshattering situation.
我的生活现在天翻地覆
Could we be talking menopause baby...?
你是在说停经后的怀孕问题吗
Why am I seeing baby pictures?
为什么我脑子里出现了婴儿的图像
Tell me...
告诉我
what happens when a human...
如果一个活人跟一个
copulates with someone from the spirit world?
鬼魂结合了,会有什么结果
Spirits aren't known for their potency.
鬼魂是没有生育能力的
Yes, but...
我知道,但是
what if there is, in fact, a conception?
万一要真是中了呢
You do know about the box.
你知道那个盒子吧
The Pope's box?
教皇的盒子
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么鬼东西呀
When a new Pope has been chosen...
当新教皇选出来以后
and the bells of St. Peter's chime...
圣彼得教堂的钟声将会敲响
...he is shown into a small chamber
新教皇将会被带进
next to the Sistine Chapel.
西斯廷教堂旁边的一个小屋里
They call it the Room of Tears,
那个小屋叫做泪之屋
named for the sublime mixture of joy and sorrow
因为进入这个屋子的人在那一刻
that he must contemplate at this moment.
会同时感受到喜悦和哀伤
He is brought a key to this box.
他会拿到一个盒子的钥匙
It has been said that this box contains the ultimate secret.
据说这个盒子里藏着终极的秘密
It holds the secret of the end of the world.
关于世界末日的秘密
Well, for Christ's sakes, Billie Dean,
拜托,比莉·迪恩
the cameras aren't rolling in here.
咱们这又不是在拍电视
Will you just cut to the chase?
你就少满嘴胡言了
This piece of paper reveals the precise nature
盒子里有一张纸,上面书写着
of the AntiChrist.
反基督徒的本质
"A child born of human and spirit "
人类之鬼胎
will usher in the end of times".
引发世界之末日"
It is the essence of evil.
这就是万恶之本
A perversion of the Immaculate Conception.
是圣灵感孕的歪曲
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呀
Oh, come on, honey.
拜托,亲爱的
The Holy Ghost merely whispered in the Virgin Mary's ear
圣灵只对圣母玛利亚耳语几句
and she begat the son of God.
她就怀上了圣子
If the devil's going to use a human womb for his spawn,
要是魔鬼想借人类之体孕育骨肉
he's going to want a little more bang for his buck.
就不止神交这么简单了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
refined [ri'faind]

想一想再看

adj. 精炼的,优雅的,精细的 v. 精炼,净化,使

 
hallucinate [hə'lu:sineit]

想一想再看

v. (使)产生幻觉

 
sin [sin]

想一想再看

n. 原罪
v. 犯罪,违反(教规)

 
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为

联想记忆
glance [glɑ:ns]

想一想再看

v. 一瞥,扫视,匆匆一看,反光,闪烁,掠过

 
crush [krʌʃ]

想一想再看

v. 压碎,碾碎,压榨
n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤

 
essence ['esns]

想一想再看

n. 本质,精髓,要素,香精

 
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
confused [kən'fju:zd]

想一想再看

adj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu

 


关键字: 美剧 恐怖故事

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。