手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第一季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集:B和母亲深切交谈

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

As per gossip girl's thanksgiving tradition,

作为"八卦天后"每年感恩节的传统
I'm trading my laptop for stove top,
我把我的"本子"换成了炉子
And for the next 16 hours,
在之后的16小时里
The only thing I'm dishing is seconds.
我只会上"炒冷饭"这道菜
When the cat's away, the mice will play.
山中无老虎,猴子称大王
Have fun, little rodents.
玩得开心,小猴子们
I mean, who gets wasted on thanksgiving?
我是说,谁会在感恩节喝醉?
The holidays are lonely for people.
假日里的人们是孤独的
I wanted to keep 'em company. whoo!
我来陪他们
Your mom is freaking out, so my mom is freaking out.
你妈妈抓狂了,所以我妈也很抓狂
What, which means you freak out?
那么是说,你也要抓狂了?
Blair, just cut the cord. go nuts. come on.
布莱尔,冲破束缚,疯狂一下,来嘛
Let's do shots. come on! I told Lily that you were buying a pie.
来吧,一起去喝, 我告诉莉莉你是来买派的
Oh, pie.
对了,派
Where is your purse? uh, my purse...
你的包呢? 呃... 我的包
Oh, great. all right. you stay here, okay?
很好,好吧,你待在这儿,好吗
I'm gonna go look.
我去找找
Don't drink or hit on anything.
不要再喝酒或者撞到任何东西
Pie's been secured.
派安全了
Thanksgiving no longer needs to be canceled, all right?
不用取消感恩节了
Hey, mom, you know, I need to go. I'm sorry. bye.
妈,我要走了,抱歉,再见
Oh, man.
老天
hey! what are you doing?
你干什么啊
Hey, right of way, pal.
看路,老兄
Screw you, buddy! hey, uh, excuexcuse me.
去你妈的, 不好意思
Ddo you need, like, a crossing guard or a cab maybe?
你需要有人陪你过马路吗,或许是要辆计程车?
Oh, pie.
派,
It's more like roadkill now,
现在更像被撞死的小动物
But, uh, better it than you, right?
但庆幸的是,不是你被撞,是吧
I'mi'm dan... humphrey. hi.
我是丹?汉弗瑞, 你好
Hi. uh, I don't know. we met last year.
你好,我们去年见过
Uh. you m you might not remember.
你... 你可能不记得了
Yeah, iyou probably don't, but look,
估计是不记得了,但听着...
You should be more careful. you need to keep your hands off of her.
你得当心一些, 不要再和她搭讪了
Blair! trying to take advantage of her on the holidays.
布莱尔, 想在假日里占她便宜
Come on. let's go, Serena.
来,我们走,瑟琳娜
Bye, Dave.
再见,大卫
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye, Serena.
再见,瑟琳娜
And hello to you.
好啊
Big national holiday. you excited? kind of am.
放长假,兴奋吗, 算是吧
Might be the first thanksgiving in a while
可能是第一个
That I actually remember. yeah, I bet.
我能真切记得的感恩节, 肯定是
Huh?
啊?
Nothing. uh, you uh, you at Blair's?
没什么,你在布莱尔家?
Almost. her dad's gonna be home for the first time
快到了,这是他爸爸离开这个家后
Since he left, so she's really excited.
第一次回来,所以她真的很开心
Oh, well, family reunions are all around then.
看来到处都是家庭团聚啊
Uh, we, too, have a full humphrey household.
humphrey家也要大团圆
Hopefully, it'll stick. well, it seems like your mom is really trying.
希望不要放我鸽子, 看来你妈真的尽力了
Better thanksgiving than never.
感恩节过总比不过好
Call me between every course?
每道菜之间给我打电话?
Okay.
好,
Mwah. bye.
再见
Mom, is it really okay to cook with this much heavy cream?
妈,用这么多奶油煮没问题吗
Our arteries give us a free pass on turkey day.
在"火鸡日" 心血管会给我们开恩的, (高脂肪的东西对心血管不好)
It's a shame our family doesn't have a few hundred more members.
真可惜,我们家还少了几百人
Do you think I bought too much? only by several tons.
你觉得我买得太多了?就多买了几吨而已
But it's our first holiday back.
但这是我回家后的第一个节日
I wanted to make sure it was special. mm.
我想让它变得特别点
I think they call that guilt. yeah, I guess they do.
我想是因为内疚吧, 我想是吧
But if it means more midnight turkey sandwiches for all of us,
不过,如果我们能吃到更多的火鸡三明治夜宵
Then so be it. yeah, see, Dan? uh, we on this side of the kitchen
那就让它去吧, 丹,你看,我们在厨房这一头的人
Choose to be positive. yeah, Dan. what's it gonna be?
选择积极面对, 是啊,丹,想怎样?
You with us or against us?
站在我们这边还是跟我们对着干?
Uh.... fine. fine. but only if I can
好吧,好吧,只要我能...
Take the cranberry sauce out of the can.
把草莓酱拿出来
That is my specialty.
那可是我的最爱
I have to find this recipe before my dad gets here.
我要在我爸到来之前找到菜谱
Harold waldorf's famous pumpkin pie.
哈罗德?霍道夫着名的南瓜派
Well, it may have been Bobby Flay's,
也许是芭比?弗雷的南瓜派
But it didn't stop my dad from taking credit for it.
不过我爸还是抢了功劳
It's gonna be perfect! look at you. quite the chipper souschef.
完美了!看你,简直就是个快乐的小厨子
Well, I'm in a good mood.
我心情愉快
It happens. sometimes 'cause I increase my lexapro,
心情好,有时是因为多服了些治抑郁的药
Sometimes because my dad's in town.
有时因为我爸在镇上
And sometimes, mostly because things are good with a boy.
但有时,更多是因为和某个男孩交往得不错
You and Nate get back together?
你和内特复合了?
You mean since gossip girl
你是说自从"八卦天后"
Published pictures of him and some skank?
公开了他和某个女人的照片?
So that's a no. what's Chuck doing today?
看来是没有,恰克今天怎么过?
Why are you asking me?
为什么要问我
Well, you guys are friends.
你们是朋友啊
And, Blair, look, you know you can tell me anything.
布莱尔,你可以和我分享我任何事
I'd be the last person to judge anyone.
我不会作任何评价的
With good reason.
因为那是有理由的
Blair, I saw you with Chuck.
布莱尔,我看到你和恰克在一起
I don't know what I was thinking.
我不知道我在想什么
I mean, sleeping with him once, maybe you could understand,
我是说,和他睡一次,我还能理解
But twice? wait. you slept with him?
但两次? 慢着,你和他上床了?
Shh! ugh. Blair!
布莱尔!
What happened to no judging?
你不是说不作评论吗
I'm not, but I thought you wanted to wait.
我没有,只是我以为你会等的
I thought you wanted to make things special.
我以为你希望让事情变得特别些
Oh, so Nate gets the free pass, and I'm the slut?
所以内特没有错,而我就变成荡妇了?
Tell me you didn't sleep with Chuck for revenge.
别告诉我,你和恰克上床是为了报复
Well, it wasn't because I like his natural musk,
当然不是因为我喜欢他的天生魅力
And besides, nothing hurts more
另外,和最好的朋友上床
Than sleeping with the best friend, right, s.?
是最伤人的,不是吗
Way to prove a point.
很好的论证方法
Well, I learned from the master. if you're sleeping with Chuck,
我可是跟师傅学的, 如果你和恰克上床
I'd say the student's become the master.
我想说,青出于蓝胜于蓝
Are you jealous you didn't get to sleep with him first?
你没和他先睡,你妒嫉吗
There had to be somebody left on the upper east side.
你不可能把东区的人都睡遍吧
Blair, darling, are you going to help me at all?
布莱尔,亲爱的,你还要不要来帮我?
Serena, do you know when your mother's arriving?
瑟琳娜,你知道你妈什么时候到吗?
She's not. we're not doing thanksgiving here anymore.
不会来了,我们不在这过感恩节
Oh. why?
为什么
Because I uninvited them.
因为我没有请他们
Happy holidays, Eleanor.
节日快乐,埃莉诺
Mom, I know it'sy fault that we're here,
妈妈,我承认我们在这是我的错
But let's not get crazy.
但别生气
Well, I don't know what you're complaining about.
我不知道你在抱怨些什么
I'm just trying to provide my family with a homecooked meal.
我只是希望一家人能吃顿家常饭
You don't know how to cook.
你不会煮菜
Well, don't blame me. talk to your sister.
别怪我,跟你姐说去
She's the one that got us exiled from the waldorfs. oh, I'm sorry.
是她让waldorf把我们赶出来的, 对不起
And even if you did cook, we don't have an oven.
就算你会煮,我们连烤箱也没有
Preaching to the converted, Eric.
这个我知道,艾瑞克
Look, we'll just pick up a few things and try to make do.
我们只是挑点东西,试着凑合过去
Like peking duck on thanksgiving. hmm. not a bad idea.
比如北京烤鸭, 主意不错
No, mom. all the other shops are closed. there's nothing wrong
不行,妈妈, 其它店铺都关门了
With having chinese food on thanksgiving.
感恩节吃中国菜也没什么不对
What? jews having been doing it on christmas since forever.
什么?犹太人过圣诞节向来都是这样
Look, a pumpkin. isn't this...
看,南瓜,这难道不是...
This is festive, yes?
很有节日气氛,不是吗?
We're gonna eat a pumpkin?
我们就吃南瓜?
Mom.
妈妈
So you couldn't make it past the salad, huh?
除了沙拉别的你就做不了吧?
I opened the cranberries. my work is done.
我开了一罐小红莓,我的任务完成了
How's Blair's?
布莱尔呢?
Uh, I wouldn't know. she gave me the boot.
我可不知道,她把我炒了
Whshe kicked you out of her house? what happened now?
什么,她把你赶出来了?现在怎么办
Uh, don't ask, but the good news is,
别问我,不过也有好消息
My mom is gonna slice us up a pumpkin.
我妈妈准备给我们做南瓜
Oh, and there's duck.
还有只烤鸭
No, no, no. you can't eat duck and raw pumpkin on thanksgiving.
不不不,感恩节不能就吃鸭子和生南瓜
Uh, you know what?
这样吧
I'm the guardian of Vanessa's sister's van for the weekend,
周末我要替瓦内萨的姐姐看货车
And we here at the humphrey manor
我们在humphrey庄园
Have an oddly large kitchen table. what are you suggesting?
这里有个超大的厨房, 你有什么主意?
These smell great. yes, so we can starve in a fragrant hotel room.
真香, 那我们就在香味弥漫的酒店房间饿死吧
We're not starving. look, I got us into this mess,
我们不会挨饿,听着,我惹的麻烦
So I'm gonna get us out of it. elaborate, Serena.
我来解决, 说来听听,瑟琳娜
Thanksgiving at the humphreys.
去humphrey家过感恩节
Dan invited me, and Eric's friends with his sister,
丹请我去,他妹妹是艾瑞克朋友的朋友
And his dad's really cool. awesome. I'm leaving the pumpkin.
他爸爸超酷的, 太棒了,我把南瓜放回去
What do you say, mom?
怎么样妈妈?
Found it. souschef, you're needed.
找到了,副厨师,你有活干了
Ready and awaiting orders. I see we have extra help.
准备好了,听候吩咐, 我们还有个帮手?
Yes, well, Serena's spending thanksgiving with us this year.
是的,瑟琳娜要跟我们一起过感恩节
Ah, the more the merrier. happy to have you, my dear.
多多益善,有你在很好,亲爱的
The canapé were a huge success.
吐司做得完美无缺
I saved one for you, Blair.
给你留了一个布莱尔
I'm not really hungry.
我不饿
Well, what does that mean, you're not really hungry? well, I had, like,
怎么回事,你不饿? 我...
of them this morning when daddy first made them. 15?
今天早上爸爸做的时候我就吃了15个, 15个? 15
Serena. Serena!
瑟琳娜,瑟琳娜!
Do you think that's wise?
这没问题吗
Darling, she's fine. she has been for two months.
亲爱的,她很好,已经两个月了
What did the doctor say? don't drive us crazy, okay?
医生不是说了吗,别逼我们,好吗
So, please.
所以,拜托你
Ah, fine.
好吧
We are going to need to set another place at the table.
我们得在桌旁多安排一个位子
Laurel brought one of the models I'm working with.
劳拉带了一个跟我合作的模特来
Do I know her? what's her name?
我认识吗,她叫什么名字?
His name is Roman.
是"他"的名字,洛芒
Ah. Roman.
哦,洛芒
Not this one, Harold.
别打他的主意哈罗德
We have to work together.
我还要跟他一起工作
Hey, you!
你好
Happy thanksgiving. you, too. good to see you.
感恩节快乐, 你也一样,见到你真好
Mwah. want one? ah, sure.
来一个, 当然
Good boy.
好孩子
Nate the great.
内特驾到
Mmm. so what'd I miss? mm, nothing.
我错过什么了吗, 没有
You're about to witness the return of sober Serena.
我们等着瑟琳娜清醒过来
Oh, Nate!
内特!
Oh, no. oh, no. or maybe not. sweetie, would you take her upstairs?
哦不, 或者她是醒不过来了,宝贝,把她带上楼去吧
Put her in the bath before your mother gets wind of this whole situation?
在你妈妈得到风声之前让她去泡个澡
What, and leave you all alone? thanksgiving is our thing.
什么,让你一个人在这里? 感恩节对我们两个很重要
Nate, will you please take care of her? please?
内特,你照顾她一下好吗
Oh, I will. come on.
好的,来吧
Here. daddy, can I help with the pumpkin pie?
爸爸,我来帮你做南瓜派吧?
Of course.
好啊
Thank you. crush them.
谢谢, 把它们压碎
Thank you very much. crush them.
非常感谢,压碎它们
Caterers?
宴会厨师?
What's going on here?
怎么回事
Everyone is getting ready for our lovely dinner,
所有人都期待我们的晚餐
And you should be, too.
你也该这样
Everyone except daddy. where is he?
除了爸爸,他在哪里?
I thought you knew.
我以为你知道
Knew what?
知道什么?
Your father isn't coming.
你爸爸不来了
He didn't tell you?
他没告诉你吗
He decided to stay in paris.
他决定留在巴黎
He's got either too much work,
要不就是他的工作太多
Or Roman is too much work. who knows?
要么是洛芒太忙了,谁知道
Ii don't understand. if he wasn't coming,
我不懂,如果他不来
Why wouldn't he just call me and tell me himself?
为什么他不直接打电话告诉我
Darling, you should know by now
亲爱的, 到现在你应该知道
That your father is not a fan of the difficult conversation.
你爸爸不喜欢这种麻烦的谈话
Now why don't you run along and change into something
为何不现在去换件衣服
A little more...
更加...
Enchanting?
迷人些的?
That's good.
这才对
Are you sure you don't want us to stay with you?
你真的不要我们陪?
Yeah, we don't want to leave you, mom,
是啊妈妈,如果你不舒服
If you don't feel well. oh, no. you kids have fun.
我们不想留下你一个人, 不,你们好好玩
I don't have an appetite anyway.
反正我也没胃口
Oh, hold on a second. that must be Dan.
等等,一定是丹
Hey!
你好
Room service. oh. oh, no, no, no, no, sir. you have the wrong room.
客房服务, 不不不,先生,你一定搞错房间了
Oh, no, you're early. I lied.
不,你来得太早了,我骗你们的
Mom.
妈妈
All I care about is that you two are together.
你们两个在一起就好
I don't want to be an imposition. no.
我不想变成累赘
Man with van, at your service.
货车司机,听您吩咐
Hey. hey.
你好, 好啊
Uh, bold choice of attire, mrs. Van der woodsen,
这着装真大胆啊,范德, der woodsen夫人,
Unless it's what they're wearing on the runway these days.
难道现在流行这样穿?
No, my mom sicked out because she didn't want to be imposing.
不是,妈妈不去了因为她不想成为累赘
You know what?
知道吗
I am fine just curling up and reading a good book.
我就想蜷在沙发上看书
But you're supposed to be with your family on thanksgiving.
但是感恩节就应该跟家人一起过
Yeah, and nicholas sparks is hardly family.
是啊,尼古拉斯?斯帕克(美国作家)可不算家人
I'm not taking no for an answer. in fact, I'm not even asking.
我可不接受拒绝,不对,我根本不会问你
You are coming with us. I'm adultnapping you.
你要跟我们一起去,我要绑架你
Fine, just stop talking, and I'll get ready.
好,别说了,我去准备
Make it snappy. I'm doubleparked. thanks.
请快一点,我是并排停车的,谢谢
Hey, Rufus Humphrey.
你好,我是鲁弗斯?汉弗瑞
Leave a message, and I'll get back to you.
请留言,我会跟你联系
Rufus, it's Lily. um, your very persistent son
鲁弗斯,我是莉莉,你的儿子很固执
Insisted that I join you for dinner.
一直要我跟你们一起晚餐
I want to remind you that my kids do not know that we are friendly,
我想提醒你,我的孩子不知道我们认识
And I would like to keep it that way.
而且我也不想让他们知道
That said...
就这样...
I look forward to seeing you.
期待见到你
Ugh! how could he just blow me off?
他怎么能放我鸽子?
Thanksgiving is our ritual
感恩节聚餐是老规矩了
you know, he didn't even call,how hard is it to pick up the phone
他甚至没打电话给我,那有什么难的?
Miss Blair,maybe you pick up the phone to call your papa
布莱尔小姐,或许你该打个电话给你爸爸
maybe he'll tell you the real story
他也许会告诉你真相
real story?
真相?
with pearls
还需要戴上珍珠
taste good,mom
很好吃,妈妈
Thank God Cinderella was still open,
幸好辛德拉还开着
I had to imporvise since we were disinvited from the waldorf
我不得不临时做准备
At the last minute.
因为最后waldorf还是没有邀请我们
Just like I was asked to step down
就像当时我被告知
From the committee for the snowflake ball,
要离开儿童基金会慈善晚会委员会一样
And how I wasn't asked back to the lincoln center foundation.
也被排除出林肯中心基金会
I thought at least, your father's lawyer might join us for dessert.
我本以为至少你爸爸的律师会来跟我们吃甜点
Mom, stop. you were all for acting like nothing was wrong
妈妈,别这样,你总在遇到问题之前
Until it landed on you. Nate.
装作什么事都没有, 内特
I forgot to call the bail bondsman.
我忘了打给保释代理人
Maybe he has nowhere to go. mom, no one is more mad than I am,
他大概没处可去, 妈妈,没人比我更生气
But this is not the right way.
但是这样是行不通的
Nathaniel, I don't need you to fight this fight for me.
内特尼尔,你不用替我争什么
Where do you think you're going? anywhere but here.
你要去哪, 离开这里
Thank you. what's taking Dan and Serena so long?
谢谢, 丹和瑟琳娜怎么还没到
Hey, we're here. there you are.
我们来了, 终于到了
You're lucky you made it while the turkey's still hot.
你们很幸运,火鸡还是热的
Mom, this is Serena, and this is her brother Eric.
妈妈,这是瑟琳娜,这是她的弟弟艾瑞克
It is so nice to meet you both.
见到你们两个真好
It's nice to meet you, too. nice to meet you. hi.
我也是, 很高兴见到你
And this is their mother, Lily.
这是他们的妈妈莉莉
Happy thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Just in time, but I thought you were gonna bring pie.
回来得真及时,但我以为你会带点派回来
I did, but it kinda got run over by a taxi,
我带了,但是它们被出租车压坏了
Uh, as I was trying to help this girl stay out of traffic. ah, well,
为了让一个女孩不被车撞到
Who needs dessert
谁还需要甜品
When we have a reallife hero in our midst?
如果我们身边有个活生生的英雄?
Your brother just saved a girl.
你哥哥刚刚英雄救美
I thought you needed to be near a girl for that to happen.
我想那也得有个女孩让你救
Not just any girl. the girl.
不是一个女孩,是那个女孩
Oh, the blonde you stalk at school? just the one.
你在学校看上的那个金发女孩? 就是她
A thing for blondes. you are your father's son. not just any blonde.
钟情金发美女,真像你爸爸, 不是随便哪个金发女孩
Apparently, I like the ones who get drunk on thanksgiving
很显然,我钟情的人总会在感恩节喝得烂醉
And almost die. well, your dad liked 'em
而且差点死掉, 你爸爸曾经喜欢这种类型的
Dangerous and troubled, too, so... you were dangerous?
危险而且麻烦,那么...你很危险的?
Who said I was talking about me? well,
谁说我是在说自己?
I didn't realize there was anyone else.
我不知道还有其他人
Well, it is so nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴
Alison. right, it's nice to meet you, too.
艾利森,见到你也很高兴
Lily, was it?
莉莉,是吗?
Yes.
是的
Well, I'm just gonna take these coats and put them in, um,
我正要把这些大衣放进
Dan's room. uh, you know what? it's okay. I've got them.
丹的房间, 没关系,我去就行了
Oh, thank you. mm.
谢谢
Okay, Eric and Jenny, napkin duty.
艾瑞克和珍妮,摆餐巾
Serena and Dan, I want every water glass filled,
瑟琳娜和丹,负责倒满酒水
And every candle you can find lit. I am sorry.
还有把能找到的蜡烛都点起来, 对不起
I did not know that you were
我不知道你
Back? well, I am.
回来了?没错,我回来了
And why would you know?
为什么要知道
Well, Dan never mentioned it when he invited me.
丹邀请我的时候没提起过
I called. I didn't hear the phone.
我打了电话, 我没听见铃声
You know what? it's fine. it's fine.
没关系,没关系
Let's just have a great time. this holiday's about sharing.
我们只要玩得开心,这个节日是为了分享
Right. and if you don't mind, um, could we not share too much?
没错,如果你不介意的话,我们能不能不要分享太多?
I haven't exactly told my kids about my past.
我还没有告诉我的孩子们我的过去
Well... our past.
我们的过去
Hey, turkey's almost room temp, guys. come on down.
火鸡快冷了,大家,赶快过来
You grab the mashed.
你拿土豆泥
I got that.
让我来
Happy thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
If it's on the web site,
如果这在网站上
Then I'll go look at it. otherwise, I'm not gonna.
那我就去看看,否则我不去
Well, that goes without speaking. we know that.
那是当然,我们知道
And who's designing the page? well, I wanted to talk to you.
还有是谁设计的页面?我想和你谈谈
The guy with no hair? mmhmm. yeah.
那个没头发的人, 是的
Blair...
布莱尔
You haven't touched your food.
你还没动过你的菜
Come on, darling. what has gotten into you?
告诉我,亲爱的,发生什么事了
Well, I was going to wait till after dinner,
我本来想等到晚饭后
But I guess now is as good a time as any.
但我想现在也是个好时机
Did you call daddy and say that I didn't want to see him
你给爸爸打电话告诉他
This thanksgiving?
我这个感恩节不想见他吗?
Of course not. what a ridiculous accusation.
当然没有,你这么说我真是太可笑了
So you didn't tell him that I was so angry at him for leaving,
那你没告诉他,对于他的离开,我很生气
That I didn't even want to talk to him today?
以至于我今天根本不想和他说话?
You had no right to uninvite him.
你没有权利不请他来
When are you gonna get it through your head?
你到底什么时候才会想通?
He left us.
他离开了我们
He didn't leave us. he left you.
他没有离开我们,他离开了你
That's enough.
够了
That's enough.
够了
If you want to take this up with me,
如果你想和我讨论这个
We can discuss it later, after our guests have left.
我们可以在客人离开以后再讨论
Right now you either eat or you leave the table.
现在你要么吃,要么离开餐桌
I told you, I'm not hungry.
我告诉你了,我不饿
Or maybe dessert will change your mind.
也许甜点会让你改变主意
Where is daddy's pie? hmm?
爸爸的派在那里?
Care for dessert, sir? I don't see his pumpkin pie.
想要甜点吗,先生?我没看见他的南瓜派
Well, there were so many delicious choices coming from the caterer,
宴会的主厨提供了这么多美味的选择
We just sent that one down to the doorman.
所以我们刚把那个送给看门的了
What is thanksgiving after all, hmm?
感恩节就是要这样嘛
Now choose one of those amazing desserts.
现在挑一个美味的甜点
So, uh, mrs. Van der woodsen,
那么,范德, der woodsen夫人,
Um, what were thanksgivings like when you were growing up?
在你小的时候,感恩节是怎样的?
Serena said you were raised in california? oh,
瑟琳娜说你是在加利福尼亚长大的
I grew up on a little ranch in Montecito.
我是在蒙塔西多的一个小农场长大的
I didn't know there were little ranches. there aren't.
我不知道那里有小农场, 那里没有
I don't want to be rude, but I should take this. yeah, sure.
我不想失礼,但我必须接这个电话, 没关系
Hey, we're right in the middle of di
我们正在吃饭
Yeah. oof course. I'm on my way.
当然,我马上来
What's up?
怎么了?
I'm sorry, but I have to go. is everything all right?
很抱歉,但我得走了,没事吗?
No, but, um, it will be, I hope.
不,但是,会没事的,我希望
I'm sorry. I can't really say more, but it's nothing about us. okay.
抱歉,我不能再说了,但这和我们无关, 好吧
I was having a lot of fun, though. bye. all right.
但是我很开心,再见,好的
I'm sorry, mom. I have to go. oh, of course. you're such a good friend.
对不起,妈妈,我得走了, 当然,你真是个好朋友
Look, um, I hope you don't mind, but my daughter has to go.
我希望你别介意,但我女儿得先走了
Do you need to go with her? no, no, no, mom. stay. have fun, please.
你要和她一起走吗?不,不,妈妈,留下,玩得开心
Thanks, guys. it was nice to meet you.
谢谢,各位,见到你们很高兴
Is she gonna be okay?
她会没事吗?
Yeah, uh, yeah. I don't think it has anything to do with her,
是的,我不觉得这和她有什么关系
But, um, you were talking about your ranch.
但是,你正讲到你的农场
Did you have any horses?
你有马吗?
Yes, I had a few. um, I had my own, rosewood.
我有几匹,我有我自己的马,蔷薇木
My dad has a song called "rosewood." oh, but no, not that rosewood.
我爸爸有首歌叫做蔷薇木, 但是不是那个蔷薇木
I completely forgot about that song. yeah, it's about my mom.
我完全忘了那首歌, 对,那是关于我妈妈的
You know, 'cause she had this perfume that she always wore.
你知道,因为她经常用的那中味道的香水
And it was rose and... sandalwood.
是蔷薇和, 檀香
Sandalwood. it was like her own personal scent.
檀香,那就像是她的专属香味
I'm a fool. you're not a fool.
我是个傻瓜, 你不是个傻瓜
Um, raise your hand if you're over 30
如果你在30岁以上
And acting really weird right now.
并且现在表现得很奇怪请举手
I'm sorry, Alison.
对不起,艾利森
I never told Rufus about that horse.
我从没跟鲁弗斯说过关于那马的事情
So I'm sure it's just a coincidence. wait a minute here.
所以我肯定这只是个巧合, 等等
Why are you talking like you know each other?
为什么你说得好像你们两个认识一样?
Do you two know each other?
你们互相认识吗?
Uh, we kinda did know each other,
我们算是认识吧
A long, long time ago. what?
很久很久以前, 什么?
Know each other how?
怎么认识的?
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
This is unbelievable. you know what? I need some air.
我真不敢相信,我要透透气
Don't follow me.
别跟着我
You have a lot of explaining to do.
你得好好解释解释
Mom, wait.
妈妈,等等
May we please be excused? yeah, sure.
我们能离开一下吗? 当然
Watch it. come on. come on. come on.
小心点,过来
I don't want a bath.
我不想洗澡
Oh, too bad. Blair's direct orders. Blair's not the boss of me.
那就太糟了,布莱尔的直接命令, 布莱尔又不是我老板
Sit. oh, are you new here?
坐下,你是新来的吗?
Cause Blair's the boss of all of us.
因为布莱尔是我们所有人的老板
Oh, seriously, Serena, you smell like the floor of a brewery.
说真的,瑟琳娜,你闻起来像酿酒厂的地板
I do not. yes, you do.
我没有,你是
Oh, my god. yes, I do.
天啊,真的是
Yeah.
没错
Brewery floor with a hint of secondhand smoke?
酿酒厂的地板还带着二手烟的味道?
And a pint of old spice.
还有一品脱老香料
I totally need a bath. yeah, deal with it. please.
我的确需要洗个澡, 赶快去,拜托
Blair's a bossy genius. oh, yes, she is. mm.
布莱尔是个专横的天才, 没错,她是
So what about you?
那你呢?
What about me? I don't smell like an ashtray.
我怎么了?我闻起来可不像个烟灰缸
But you look like an ass tray. aah!
但是你看起来像个傻瓜
Aah! hey, Serena. stop, stop, stop.
瑟琳娜,住手
Stop, Serena. Serena, stop.
住手,瑟琳娜,瑟琳娜,住手
What's wrong with you? god. oh.
你到底怎么了? 天啊
Ow. god.
上帝啊
Aah! aah! go away!
走开!
Oh, what, what, what, what, what? you started it, dude.
什么?你这家伙先动手的
You started it. you started it. oh! what? stop it!
你先动手的
What are you guys doing?
你们在干什么?
My hair! myaah! aah!
我的头发,我的
I got you both!
我抓住你们两个了
Hey, it's me.
是我
I didn't mean for it to happen.
我不是故意的
I didn't see your dad downstairs.
我没看到你爸爸在楼下
My mother just decides everything, you know?
我妈妈决定一切,你知道吗?
Everything in the world is just totally up to her.
世界上的一切都是她做主
I know.
我知道
Hey, why don't we get out of here?
我们不出去吧?
I'm not going back to that party.
我不会回到聚会去的
No, I mean, outta here, outta here.
不,我是说离开这儿
Out of this apartment, to a place a little more sane.
离开这公寓,去个稍微正常点儿的地方
Any place would qualify.
任何地方都可以
der woodsen So you actually threatened Lily Van der woodsen
你真的恐吓过莉莉,范德
With physical violence?
用暴力的?
Mom, you are a badass.
妈,你真是个坏蛋
Yeah, well, what can I say?
是啊,没错
I was younger then and wearing steeltoed boots.
我那时多年轻,还穿着钢头皮鞋
No, no. no, we never actually came to blows.
瞎说的,我们其实没冲突过
I focused on transforming my anger into art.
我化愤怒为艺术了
I made some collages.
我画了些抽象画
I wrote a trilogy of 1act plays about her,
写了独幕剧的三部曲,关于她的
Named the character milly, to try to be, you know, subtle.
把那个角色命名为milly搞得很隐晦
It's clever.
真聪明
So what was so bad about her?
那她有什么不好的?
And I mean aside from the superior fluttering eyelids
我是说除了有些高傲
And punishing sarcasm.
会挖苦人
Well, uh, she was your dad's first great love,
她是你爸的初恋
As she liked to remind me every chance she got.
这总会会提醒我她以前得到的那么多机会
It's kind of hard to compete with that.
好像很难和她竞争
You've uh, been in here for a halfhour.
你在这待了半个钟头
Yeah, well,
没错
Not nearly enough timeto fathom
还不够时间去搞清楚
How you allowed me to walk into this situation.
你怎么会让我走到这种境地的
Allowed you? th
我让你?
You were the last person
你是我最不希望看到
I expected to come through my front door today.
走进我家大门的人
Yeah, well, at the very least,
好吧,至少你知道
You knew that Serena would come home and tell me all about
瑟琳娜回到家告诉我
The wonderful thanksgiving she had with Dan, his father,
她和丹还有丹的父亲度过的这个美妙感恩节
Oh, and his mother.
还有丹的母亲
Is this really how you think I deserve to find out?
你真的觉得我活该看到这些?
I don't know what I do or do not owe you.
我真不知道,我是不是欠你什么
I mean, we haven't actually defined
我是说,我们还没有真正确定过
What we are to each other.
我们现在是什么关系
Well, maybe this is the perfect opportunity to do it.
也许现在正是最好的机会
But, Lily...
但是,莉莉...
These past few weeks have...
过去的几周...
Have been what?
怎么了
You can't even say it, can you?
你都说不出口,是吗?
I can, but I shouldn't.
我可以,可是我不该说
Look, for better, for worse, you're one of my oldest friends.
不管怎么说,你是我的老朋友
Mm. oldest friends?
老朋友?
That's certainly not how it felt
那会儿我可一点也没感觉到
When you kissed me at Eleanor's party.
当你在埃莉诺的派对上吻我的时候
What?
什么?
Alison, honey...
艾利森,亲爱的...
Dan, will you go and...
丹,你能出去...
Uh, check on Jenny and Eric. yeah.
看看珍妮和艾瑞克怎么样,好
Mom, where's dad?
妈,爸在哪儿?
How dare you do that.
你怎么敢那么做
Leave in the middle of thanksgiving dinner?
在感恩节晚餐的中途离开?
I need to talk to dad. dad?
我需要和爸谈一谈,爸?
Dad? oh, my god. dad. dad.
爸? 天哪,爸,爸
Mom, call 911. hurry!
妈,打911 快点
Dad, please, wake up. dad!
爸,求求你醒过来,爸
Dorita.
多利塔
Easy. take a seat, honey.
慢点儿,坐下来,亲爱的
Oh, goodness. oh, how do I smell now?
我现在闻起来怎么样?
Uh, you smell fantastic,
你闻起来棒极了
But you might not wanna keep asking people that.
但是你可不能一直问下去
Serena, you look wonderful. that shirt was made for you. actually,
瑟琳娜你看起来美极了,这件衣服就是为你做的, 实际上
It was made for you.
是为你做的
Well, I knew there was a reason I liked it. hmm?
我就知道我为什么喜欢它
Yours, too, I see. and mine.
你们俩也是,我来瞧瞧, 我的
No, no, no, no. oh, no, no, no.
不,不,不
Would you help me with the potatoes? yes.
你能帮我弄下土豆吗?好的
Don't tell me it's a big deal. I'm well aware of the stakes. hey.
这有什么大不了的,我知道这里面的风险
Who's dad talking to?
爸在和谁说话?
What now? the office. something about that deal with the dutch company.
现在么?办公室,关于和荷兰公司生意的
So it looks like I'll have to slip out for a few minutes.
看来我得溜出去一会儿了
Dad, it's a holiday. not in amsterdam.
爸,现在在放假, 阿姆斯特丹可不是
Well, we are in america. tell them it will wait till tomorrow.
可我们在美国,告诉他们等到明天
Sweetheart, I don't want to go. I have to.
亲爱的,我不想走,可是必须去
I brought this deal in,
是我接到这笔生意的
But if Meltzer closes it without me,
但是如果马尔奇在我不在的时候谈完了
I don't get the commission. forget the commission.
我就拿不到佣金了, 别管佣金了
I'll write you a check myself.
我给你开张支票
Sit. we're just about to eat.
坐下吧,我们正准备吃呢
I think I just lost my appetite.
我突然没胃口了
Your father and his headaches.
你父亲头痛
Probably took the vicodin and forgot.
也许他吃过止痛药又给忘了
Had some whiskey, and the next thing you know
来点威士忌,接下来...
Mom, seriously, did you hear anything the doctor said?
妈,你真没听到医生怎么说吗?
With what he took, he could have cured 30 headaches.
他吃的那些药可以治好三十次头痛了
Mom, he's got a problem,
妈,他有问题
And ignoring it almost killed him.
你总是不当回事,这样会害死他的
Oh, no. this is not my fault.
这不是我的错
I'm not blaming anybody.
我没有在指责任何人
You can blame whoever you want, just not me.
你可以指责任何人,除了我
All I'm guilty of is trying to make his life easier. easier?
我努力让你父亲生活的轻松一些, 轻松?
You've made his life impossible.
你让他的生活糟透了
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
He's had everything he ever wanted just handed to him.
他以前想要的所有东西都有了
My father set him up with his own firm.
我父亲让他在自己公司工作
He gave us the house that we live in, the hamptons, the boat.
他给了我们房子,汉普顿的别墅,游艇
He's never had to earn a dime,
他一分钱都不用挣
And how do you think that's working out for him,
那你觉得他为什么会成现在这样?
Mom, huh? wake up!
妈,醒醒吧
All he had to do was sit behind a desk, put on a suit
他要做的只是穿上西装,坐在办公桌后面
And not get arrested, and he couldn't manage to do that.
不要被逮捕,这他都做不到
You want me to give him more responsibility in the family?
你还想让他负担更多的家庭责任?
Look, I don't know what the answer is,
我不知道
But we can't keep going on like this, or else we'll lose him.
但是我们不能这样下去了,否则会失去他的
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt, but mr. Archibald is awake.
抱歉打断你们了,阿齐布尔德先生醒了
He was asking for you. thank you.
他想见你, 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
I'll go see how he's doing.
我去看看他怎么样
No. I will.
不,我去
I'm not saying you're overreacting per se,
我没有说你反应过度了
Just having a reaction that is above and beyond
只是说有些不合适
What is appropriate. I have been killing myself trying to make up
我因为哈德逊的事后悔的要死,还试着
For what happened in hudson. which is not an overreaction, I might add.
去弥补, 我得说,那绝对不是反应过度
And then I find out that the two of you
然后却发现你们俩
Are making out at theme parties? oh, it was hardly making out,
在派对上亲热? 说不上是亲热
And there is an explanation.
而且是有原因的
Hey, guys. I'm back, and i... brought... Blair. hey.
大家好,我回来了,带来了...布莱尔
Wow. weird vibe.
一堆怪异的男女
Okay. where's Dan?
好吧,丹在哪儿?
There's no chance we're related, right? oh, look at Eric's roots.
我们不可能是亲戚对吧? 看看艾瑞克的发根
What do you mean? what's wrong with my roots? they're kind of Rufuslike.
什么意思?我的发根怎么了?像鲁弗斯家的
Hey. Serena and Blair.
瑟琳娜和布莱尔
Blair? yeah, it's me.
布莱尔? 没错,是我
Explanation to follow, but first,
待会儿解释,但是首先
What's going on with our parents? oh, uh, our dad dated your mom.
我们的爸妈怎么了? 我爸和你妈约会过
Yeah, we're not related, though. what?
但是我们没血缘关系, 什么?
Ignore my roots. wait. wait. what?
别管我的发根, 等等,什么?
You know what's really weird?
你知道最怪的是什么吗?
There's a garage door in the middle of your room.
你们房间的中间有一个车库的门
Oh. is that Cedric? wow. this day just got a lot worse.
那是白菜头娃娃吗? 今天真糟糕
Hold on. how serious were theyour parents?
等一下,他们到什么程度了?我们父母?
Uh, I think it's safe to say that they have had sex.
我想他们肯定上过床
Ew. oh. no, no, no. no, I'm gonna faint. to repeat, we are not related.
不,我要晕了, 重复一下,我们不是亲戚
She was a groupie, and he was almost famous. suddenly,
她以前是乐迷,他也挺有名, 突然间
My family seems so sane.
我家看起来好正常
This is too much to handle on an empty stomach. well,
太难以置信了
We're not going back out there, so...
那我们不出去
Well, can we leave here then, please?
我们离开这儿好不好?
Escape. I don't know. maybe eat?
逃跑,或者吃点东西?
Well, that's why they call it a fire escape.
所以他们管这叫救火梯
I think we're splitting hairs here, rufus.
我觉得我们在这儿
An emotional affair is just as bad as aas a physical one. oh, please,
情感上的出轨和肉体上一样, 拜托
Nobody's buying that.
哪有人这么想
Emotional affairs are necessary to keep a marriage alive.
婚姻中的情感出轨是不可避免的
And how many times have you been divorced?
你离过几次婚了?
Alison, this is not about Lily. this is about you and me.
艾利森,这跟莉莉无关,这是我们俩的事
Exactly, and if we're gonna have any chance,
没错,如果我们还想有机会在一起
Then she can't be here.
她绝对不能在这儿
What, for thanksgiving? or ever?
什么? 只是感恩节吗? 还是永远?
Oh, you can't be serious.
你不是认真的吧
I am.
我是
Look, I have made mistakes, and I know that,
我做过错事,我承认
But if she's in your life, you're never gonna get over her.
但是如果她还在你的生活里,你永远忘不掉她
Alison.
艾利森
This is it, Rufus, okay?
事实如此,鲁弗斯,好吗
If you wanna make this work, then you have to make a choice.
如果你想有结果,就必须做出决定
Mom, is such a hypocrite, and all these years,
我妈太虚伪了,这么多年来
She's been riding me about my behavior.
她一直看不惯我的所作所为
And here she's just mad at you for being her.
而现在她却因为你成为了她而生你气
And all this time, my dad has been giving me this advice
一直以来,我爸给我的建议
Based on this girl he dated. this girl"a lot like Serena."
都是基于他曾将的女友,这个女人...像极了瑟琳娜
It's her mom. when you think about it, it makes total sense
那是她妈妈啊, 你好好想想,就会明白
That your mom was a groupie. I mean, only a woman
你妈就是个流行乐队的纯情粉丝,我是说
That had completely satisfied her sexual appetite in her youth
只有性欲在青春期被完全满足的女人
Would ever marry your stepdads. Blair,
才会嫁给你后爸, 布莱尔
Can we not talk about mom's appetite?
我们能不谈我妈的性欲吗
Yeah. or who or who satisfied it. it's just...
好,也别谈满足性欲的那个人, 只是这...
So... gross.
太...恶心了
Yeah. hi.
是啊, 你们好
Hey, mom. is everything okay?
妈, 你没事吧
Yeah. mmhmm.
没,
Do youdo you wanna go home? we could call a car.
你要 你要回家吗,我们可以叫辆车
Oh, no, not yet. um, I need fries.
不,不,暂时不,我想吃点薯条
Excuse me. could I get some french fries?
麻烦你,能给我上点薯条吗
And just keep 'em coming. sure. coming right up.
不停地上就好了, 当然,马上就来
Uh, we should
我们该...
Jenny and I should probably head back to the loft.
我和珍妮得先回去了
I'm gonna go, too. leave you guys alone.
我也要走了,你们两个聊吧
S
S.
Thank you for today.
谢谢你今天所做的
The sandwich was delicious.
三明治很好吃
I'm calling dr. Sherman tomorrow.
我明天就给西芒医生打电话
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Is that really necessary, mom?
妈,你有必要那样吗?
From what I hear, you have been in places far dirtier than this.
据我所知,你来过比这脏多了的地方
Well...
是啊...
Please.
请你
Try spending nine hours with Jane's addiction
也试试花九个小时陪简
On the ohio turnpike.
在俄亥俄的收费公路上
Then we'll talk about dirty.
然后我们再谈谈肮脏的问题
Okay.
好吧
waldorf See you later, waldorf.
再见
So, uh, so today was not boring.
今天一点都不无聊啊
No.
不无聊
I never should have asked mom to come home,
我本不该求妈妈回家的
But I didn't see this coming.
但我不知道事情会是这样
Who could've? don't worry about it.
谁又知道呢?别担心了
It's so weird to think that our parents had lives before us,
我们父母的生活比我们的还前卫,总感觉怪怪的
You know? I know, or that they had lives before each other, huh?
你知道吗, 我知道,而且他们的生活都比对方前卫吧
Lily seemed pretty upset.
莉莉看上去很烦恼
I wonder what happened while we were gone.
我不知道我们走了会发生什么
Uh, ii don't know,
我 我也不知道
But it looks like we're about to find out. hey! who's in the mood
但看来我们马上就会知道了, 谁有兴趣
For a little humphrey family scrimmage?
来参加一下humphrey家庭橄榄球对抗赛?
What'll it be? kids against the parents?
怎么玩呢,孩子对家长?
Boys against the girls? oh, definitely girls against the boys
男的对抗女的? 显然是女的对抗男的
Because last year, I got burned by Dan's weak forward pass. hey, hey,
去年丹的绵软无力的向前传球让我很不爽
I was nursing a rotator cuff injury
那时我正在
From aught5. uhhuh.
养联赛时受的肩伤
Aw. come on, mom. let's go work out our plays.
来吧,妈妈,我们俩去做运动吧
Yep.
好呀
So, uh, dad, not that I'm not that I'm mad, exactly,
爸,我没 我实际上没那么生气
But not telling me about Serena's mom
但是不告诉我你和瑟琳娜妈妈的事
Was extremely uncool.
就有点太不地道了
I should've said something, I know. and I'm sorry.
我本该跟你说的,我知道,对不起
Given the ick factor alone, I would say that you set
但就生病这个原因来讲,我得说你可是
My progress back by at least several months. oh, come on.
耽误了我好几个月的前途啊, 得了吧
You're a humphrey man.
你可是humphrey家的男人啊
No daughter of Lily's could ever resist.
没有哪个莉莉家的女儿能抵御得了你的魅力
How'd you leave it back there with her?
你怎么能把她一个人留在那?
Well, I wouldn't be expecting
我可不希望
Lil over for dinner anytime soon.
每次都只是去吃吃晚饭而已
Your mom and I need to focus on the future, not the past.
我和你妈都要向前看,而不是抱着过去不放
That's a lot easier for all of us without her around.
没了她对我们来说都会轻松点
Well...
好吧...
Well, let's play with the old pigskin then.
那我们还是一起玩老式猪皮革橄榄球吧
Mom.
妈,
Here you are.
你在这
And here you are. you had me worried sick.
你也在这,你让我担心死了
Blair, uh...
布莱尔...
I know ii shouldn't have lied to you about your father.
我知道我不该对你爸的事撒谎
That never stopped you before.
你以前就一直撒谎
True.
是,
But... the real truth...
但是...事实是...
Divorce papers from your father,
你爸送来了离婚协议书
And I'm supposed to sign them. I haven't yet.
我本该签了,但我还没
Mom...
妈...
He's living in europe...
他现在住在欧洲了...
With a man.
和一个男的一起
You can't be all that surprised that he wants a divorce.
他想离婚你不应该感到这么惊讶
I'm not,
我不惊讶
But what i
但让我
What I am surprised about is how it makes me feel.
惊讶的是这件事对我的影响
He was my husband, after all.
他终究是我的丈夫啊
My Harold....
我的哈罗德啊...
For almost 20 years.
都快20年了
I couldn't face him....
节日的时候...
During the holidays.
我再也看不到他了
It was always our happiest time.
那可是我们最开心的时刻啊
Why didn't you just tell me that?
那你为什么不把这些跟我说?
And let you choose between the two of us?
然后让你在我俩之间选一个?
I wonder who would've won that battle.
我不知道谁会赢得你
Yeah, I would have been entirely alone.
是啊,那样我会孤独一辈子的
Well, uh, I was anyway.
反正不管怎样我都会的
It's still thanksgiving.
可还是要过感恩节啊
Yeah.
是啊
What do you want to do?
你想做点什么
Hey.
你好
Oh, you're still here.
你还在这啊
I guess I must have fallen back asleep.
我猜我肯定是又睡着了
Yeah, you were, uh,
是啊
You were pretty out of it when I first came in.
我刚进来的时候你睡得很沉
Where's your mom?
你妈呢
She's getting coffee.
她去买咖啡了
How's your mom?
你妈怎么样?
She's gonna be all right.
她会没事的
We all are.
我们都会没事的
So...
那么...
Vicodin and whiskey, huh?
止痛剂和威士忌?
I guess I forgot I took that medicine when I took that drink.
我猜我喝酒的时候忘了我之前吃了止痛剂了
Dad, we're not doing this anymore.
爸,我们不能再这样了
Okay? we're just not.
好吗,不能了
I know it wasn't an accident.
我知道这不是个意外
Of course it was.
就是个意外
And when I found you, I thought you were dead.
我发现你的时候还以为你死了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just didn't... I couldn't
我没...我没能
Yes, you can. dad, you have to, please.
不,你能,爸,你必须那么做,求你了
I know it might not always feel that way, but...
我承认我不是一直这么觉得, 但是...
We need you.
我们需要你
Dad, we need you.
爸,我们需要你
Here you go, Nate. ah, thank you, mr. waldorf.
给你,内特, 谢谢, waldorf先生,
My dad will appreciate this.
我爸会感激你的
It's a pleasure. keep out the gravy. he's got high cholesterol.
不用客气, 不许吃肉汁,他胆固醇已经很高了
Anne, it's thanksgiving. mom, seriously.
安妮,这可是感恩节呀, 妈,别这样
Give the man some gravy. happy thanksgiving. it's okay.
让他吃点肉汁吧,没事的, 感恩节快乐
Happy thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Happy thanksgiving. yeah, you, too, man. all right.
感恩节快乐, 你也一样
See you soon.
好的,再见
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安,宝贝
Good night.
晚安
Hello. happy thanksgiving.
你好,感恩节快乐
Hey. hi.
你好, 你好
Happy thanksgiving. you, too.
感恩节快乐, 你也一样
Hi. happy thanksgiving.
你好,感恩节快乐
To you, as well. bye.
你也快乐,再见
Bye.
再见
Hi. happy thanksgiving, Blair.
感恩节快乐,布莱尔
I am looking for my daughter. where is my little girl? oh.
我在找我的女儿,她哪去了?
Too much turkey?
火鸡吃多了?
Bye, Blair.
再见,布莱尔
Happy thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
This time, I went for the ginger tea.
这次,我要喝点姜茶
Good.
好,
Hello. where were you?
你好,你刚才去哪了?
Exquisite. just say it.
很细腻,真的
Give me my shoe.
把我鞋给我
Hey, Dan, will you pass the mashed? it's over...
丹,把捣烂的菜给我好吗,在那...
Ahem. what? oh, yeah, here. I'm sorry.
什么? 好,给,不好意思
Come on, son. you're asleep at the wheel.
醒醒了,儿子,你开着车睡着了
The humphrey family thanksgiving dinner's a welloiled machine.
humphrey家的感恩节大餐可是让人十指大动啊
Were you still thinking about your dream girl?
你还在想你的梦中女孩?
What? no.
什么?没有
No, no. no. I'm thinking about, um, your stuffing, mom,
没有,没有,我在想你的填料,妈妈
Which looks delicious. mmhmm. yeah.
看上去很好吃吧, 是的
Your stuffing. mmhmm. uhhuh. yeah. well, keep dreaming.
你的填料, 是啊,继续做你的梦吧
You know, maybe one day she'll actually know your name.
你知道吗,或许有一天她真的知道你的名字了
Yeah, maybe, and then I'll have something to be thankful for. oh, shut up.
是啊,或许真的会,那我就真的该感恩了, 闭嘴吧
Really. what's that all about?
真的,那到底是怎么回事?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
guardian ['gɑ:diən]

想一想再看

n. 保护人,监护人

 
violence ['vaiələns]

想一想再看

n. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行

 
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆
bold [bəuld]

想一想再看

adj. 大胆的,粗体的,醒目的,无礼的,陡峭的

 
candle ['kændl]

想一想再看

n. 蜡烛

 
wheel [wi:l]

想一想再看

n. 轮子,车轮,方向盘,周期,旋转
vi.

 
recipe ['resipi]

想一想再看

n. 食谱,秘诀,药方

联想记忆
factor ['fæktə]

想一想再看

n. 因素,因子
vt. 把 ... 因素包括

联想记忆
witness ['witnis]

想一想再看

n. 目击者,证人
vt. 目击,见证,出席,

联想记忆
ignore [ig'nɔ:]

想一想再看

vt. 不顾,不理,忽视

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。