手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美国恐怖故事 > 美国恐怖故事第一季 > 正文

美国恐怖故事第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第11集 维维安生下死婴

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Can you just keep it and not play anymore?

你就不能放着别玩了吗
No.
不行
Explain that one.
解释下那个
You always give a guy a second chance.
女人总会再给男人一次机会
That's, like, the golden rule of guys.
这算是男人心知肚明的金科玉律
Then what's the problem?
这有什么问题
The problem is I can't let him know
问题在于我不能让他知道
I'm letting you in the back.
我放任你重蹈覆辙
Look, Joanna, you can go ahead d make fun of this,
乔安娜,你尽可随意取笑
but this is real important.
但这不是闹着玩的
I mean, I'm telling you what guys think,
我是在向你揭示男人的想法
and if you want to be one of the guys, you don't break the code.
如果你想像他们一样,就别乱了规矩
Held in guy's dick.
抓住男人的命根子不就结了
It's no picnic.
这可不轻松
No, Thaddeus, go away!
不,撒迪厄斯,快走开
Tell me, what's your name?
告诉我你的名字
TTate.
泰,泰特
If Thaddeus comes back to scare you again,
要是撒迪厄斯再回来吓你
just shut your eyes and say, "Go away."
就闭上眼,大喊"走开"
You understand, Tate?
明白了吗,泰特
He'll mind you
他不会把你怎样的
'cause I'm going to protect you.
因为我会保护你
I wish you were my mommy.
真希望你是我妈妈
Now dry your tears, child.
擦干眼泪,孩子
Life is too short for so much sorrow.
人生苦短,切莫悲伤
Who are you?
你是谁
It's me, Tate.
是我,泰特呀
"Life's too short for so much sorrow."
"人生苦短,切莫悲伤"
You're wrong.
你错了
It's an eternity.
我将永世被困于此
Just endless days and nights of longing;
日以继夜,无限渴望
where's my baby?
我的孩子在哪儿
That's what I want to talk to you about.
我正是想和你谈谈此事
You, you promised me.
你答应过我
You made one with her, thethe lady of the house.
你会与她生一个,与房子的女主人
Vivien.
维维安
That's Violet's mother.
她是瓦奥莱特的母亲
And I can't give you that baby anymore.
我没法再给你那个孩子
Everything's changed, Nora.
计划有变,诺拉
I'm in love with Violet.
我爱上了瓦奥莱特
I see.
我懂了
I just can't take her brother away.
我不能夺走她的亲弟弟
But I can.
但我能
And I will.
我会拿到手的
That baby is mine.
那孩子是我的
Dad, I'm not a dog!
爸爸,我不是条狗
I told you I don't feel well! Just leave me here!
我说了我不舒服,把我丢在这就好
No, I don't trust you anymore and I don't trust Tate!
不,我再也不相信你了,我也不相信泰特
Tate? I haven't seen him in weeks!
泰特,我和他好几周没见面了
No more, Violet. Your mom's coming home
别再撒谎了,瓦奥莱特,你妈妈就要回家了
and you're coming with me to get her.
你要和我一起去接她
Dad, please, I don't feel well!
爸爸,求你了,我不舒服
You can lay down in the car.
你可以在车里躺着
And when you get home, pack up your things.
等会回家了,就收拾东西
We're leaving this house for good.
我们要永远离开这房子
What? You guys are back together?
什么,你俩又和好了吗
I don't know yet your mom wants
我还不清楚,你妈妈想
to go to Aunt Jo's to give birth, and I'm supporting it.
去你娇姨妈那分娩,我支持她的想法
No, you don't want to do this.
不,这非你所愿
Violet, your mother's been locked up
瓦奥莱特,你妈妈被关在
in a psych ward for weeks.
精神病院好几周了
I won't let her stay there for another minute.
我不会让她在那里再多待一分钟
Are you gonna get in the car or do I have to make you?
是你自己上去还是我把你拽上车
My God, Violet, what is wrong with you?!
天呐,瓦奥莱特,你到底怎么了
Get in the car! Your mother wants to see you!
上车去,你妈妈想见你
I'm gonna throw up!
我会吐出来的
Fine. I'll lay down.
好吧,我躺下就是了
What's gonna happen when they get back?
他们回来后会发生什么
What do I say?
我该说什么
It's not UTube with a U. It's YouTube.
不是UTube ,是YouTube
YOU.
You.
If they find out I killed myself,
他们若是发现我自杀了
they'll go insane.
会疯掉的
Literally, for real this time.
这次真心会发疯的
They can't know.
不能让他们知道
Well, you can't control it forever.
你又不能永远瞒下去
I mean, it is what it is, Violet.
事实摆在眼前,瓦奥莱特
One of these days, this computer will be obsolete.
有朝一日,这种电脑会被淘汰
People will have microchips implanted
人们的脑部或是什么地方
in their brains or something.
会植入微芯片
We won't be able to watch YouTube or anything.
我们也就没法上YouTube看视频之类的了
We'll be like all the others here;
我们会和其他鬼魂一样
prisoners in a windowless cell.
困在这个无形的牢房里
Who's gonna show me the new ways of the world?
谁能向我展示大千世界的新奇万物
Nobody here is happy, Tate.
这里的鬼魂都不快乐,泰特
Well, yeah, but they're not like us.
是的,但咱俩和他们不同
They're lonely.
他们孤独寂寞
We have each other.
我们拥有彼此
We'll never have kids.
我们没法生儿育女
I was so worried when Madame
麦德姆没有土豆卖
didn't have any potatoes,
我本来还很担心
but I have to say these yams making a cleaner image.
但我得说,红薯刻印的效果更清晰
Less moisture, I think.
我想是水分更少的缘故
I love that Chinese red.
中国红真好看
I always meant to use it in the powder room downstairs.
我总想把楼下的盥洗室刷成这颜色
I'm gonna paint those old cribs, too.
我准备把这旧的婴儿床也刷成这颜色
Really? Red cribs?
真的吗,大红色的婴儿床
Uh, Chad...
查德...
what did we talk about?
我们之前是怎么说的
"Our" babies, not "My" babies.
是"咱俩"的孩子,不是"我"的孩子
You know what? I can live with a red crib.
随你啦,红艳艳的婴儿床又不会死
It might actually be kind of fabulous.
效果或许会超赞呢
You are so adorable when you're happy.
你开心的样子真迷人
Who asked you to decorate the nursery?
谁请你们来装饰育婴室了
Let me break it down for you, sweetheart.
就让我给你解释下吧,小甜心
This is our house
这房子是我俩的
and we're having twins.
我们会有一对双胞胎
Who's your surrogate, one of those nurses in my basement?
谁是代孕妈妈,地下室挨着我的护士之一吗
No... no.
不... 不是的
A very, very human surrogate, Elvira.
一个极富人性的代孕母亲,艾维拉
Your lovely mother.
你可爱的母亲
You think you're gonna steal those twins?
你以为你们能拐走那对双胞胎吗
You pathetic homos couldn't steal
你俩可悲的基佬
the shit out of your own ass!
连自己屁眼里的屎都拐不走
You know what?
知道吗
It doesn't matter.
无所谓
As soon as my parents get back, we're leaving here.
一旦我父母回来,我们就离开这里
They're leaving.
至少他们会离开
So knock yourselves out.
少痴心妄想了
Honey, your parents aren't going anywhere
亲爱的,只要你被困在这儿
as long as you're stuck here.
你父母哪儿都去不了
And don't you get all snotty, little sister.
到时候别一把鼻涕一把泪哦,小妹妹
You'll be begging to babysit.
你会求着帮我们带孩子的
As big as this place is, it does get very, very lonely.
这房子真大,确实会越来越寂寞
It could get ugly, though.
狠手不是不能下
Were you a Csection?
你是剖腹产生下来的吧
Is there an existing zipper we might use?
或许她肚子上有现成的伤口吧
Watch it, you goddamn queen.
注意点,你个该死的便装皇后
Oh, I am quaking in my loafers.
人家好怕怕哟
What are you gonna do...
你打算怎办
murder me?
杀了我吗
My brown Betty turns to black Betty in 20 minutes.
我的褐色贝蒂布丁20分钟后就变成黑贝蒂布丁了
So tell me what this is all about.
所以有话快讲
I need help.
我需要帮助
Do you know those two guys that lived here before us?
你知道在我们之前住这的那俩人吗
Frick and Frack?
那对娘炮吗
How could I forget?
那俩怎会叫人忘记
Well, they're upstairs and they're
他们在楼上,而且
planning to kidnap my mother's babies
他们打算绑架我妈妈的双胞胎
and raise them themselves.
自己来抚养
Well, let me assure you that is never going to happen.
我向你保证,那是不可能发生的
My mom's on her way back from the hospital today.
我妈妈今天就从医院回来
And I don't trust them.
我不相信他们
I called 'cause I want to talk to that woman,
找你来是因为我想和那个女人谈谈
the Craig's List psychic.
克雷格列表上找的那个疯神婆
Billie Dean? About what?
比莉·迪恩么,要谈什么
Getting rid of ghosts. There must be a way.
肯定会有办法摆脱这些鬼魂
Don't worry. I'll take care of it.
别担心,我会解决的
Chad? Chad...?
查德,查德
Come out, come out wherever you are.
不管你在哪,快点出来吧
Put your skanky claw on that crib,
把你肮脏的爪子从床边拿开
you'll be pulling away a bloody stump.
不然我就让它沾满鲜血
Where did you find these things?
你从哪儿找到这些东西的
Around.
四处翻来的
You'd be amazed at the little forgotten treasures left behind
前任房主们都留下的珍奇的宝藏
by previous occupants.
会让你惊奇的
What you are planning to do is unnatural.
你所计划的事情是违反自然的
Deodorant's unnatural, but it's a public good.
除臭剂也是违反自然的,还不是卖得很好
We'll make excellent parents.
我们会是很棒的父母
Man shall not lie with man.
男人不应该和男人在一起
It is an abomination.
这有违天理
So's that hairdo, but I figure that's your business.
你的发型也是,不过那是你的问题了
Why can't you people just content yourself with having pets?
你们为什么就不能安分一点,养个宠物
Why must you subject an innocent child
为什么非要将你们扭曲的生活
to your perversions?
强加到一个无辜的孩子身上
There's nothing in the studies that indicates being raised
没有任何研究显示在同性家庭中成长
by a samesex couple has any ill effects on children.
会对孩子造成负面影响
I assume the same applies to the formerly living.
我想对死后的家庭也同样适用
Well, the only study I know is the study of blood and pain.
我唯一知道的研究,是血与泪的教训
My children came out of my body,
我的孩子是我身上掉下的肉
and that is something that you will never be able to understand.
这点是你永远无法理解的
Lady, just because you happen to be the hole they crawled out of
女士,他们只是从你的肚子里爬出来罢了
doesn't mean a goddamn thing.
根本毫无意义
It means everything.
这意义非凡
Right. Sure.
好吧,当然了
That's why I can't even walk through my own home
这就是为什么每次我在自己房子里溜达时
without tripping over one of your dead offspring.
总能撞见几个你那些死掉的子女
I loved my children.
我深爱我的孩子
To death.
爱到死
They are a part of me,
他们都是我的一部分
just like that unborn child is a part of me,
那个未降生的孩子也是一样
and I will not have you put your filthy hands on my grandchild.
我绝不会让你的脏手碰到我孙子一下
Grandchild?
孙子
Wait a minute.
等一下
Are you telling me that Norman Bates Jr.
你不会是说那位小诺曼·贝茨
is the baby daddy?
就要当爸爸了吧
You gotta love this house.
你一定会爱上这栋房子
Listen to me.
听我说
You can have the other one.
你可以抱走另外一个
The one fathered by Dr. Harmon.
哈蒙医生的那个骨肉
I mean, he's an attractive man.
他可是个迷人的男人
But not my grandbaby.
但你不能抢走我孙子
A blond and a brunette just like me and Pat.
一个金发一个黑发,就像我和帕特一样
It's perfect.
太完美了
No.
We definitely need both.
我们两个都要定了
God, you're vile.
你这个贱人
You're not suited to raise children.
你根本不懂得抚养孩子
Raise them?
抚养他们
Oh, honey, no, no, no.
亲爱的,不,不
We're going to wait until they reach that perfect, adorable age
我们会等他们长到完美可爱的年龄
around a year, year and a half or so
大概一岁或一岁半左右
and then we're going to smother them with hypoallergenic pillows.
再用低致敏性的枕头把他们闷死
That way, they'll be cute forever.
这样他们就会永远可爱下去了
So much pain here.
这里有太多的痛苦
So much longing and regret.
太多的留恋和遗憾
Fear.
恐惧
Sadness.
悲伤
Guilt.
罪孽
And perversion.
还有扭曲
Now, can you ferret out the fairies for us?
你现在可以帮我们找到那些鬼魂吗
I mean, that's our main concern at the moment.
这是我们眼下最大的困扰
Targeting a particular spirit is going to be difficult.
追踪某一个灵魂是非常难的
This is a very crowded house.
这房子都快满员了
You were so young.
你还这么年轻
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, God.
天呐
Please don't tell.
求你千万别说出去
They can't know.
不能让爸妈知道
So what can we do?
我们该怎么做
Somehow, we have to try and dislodge them
我们要想办法把他们与
from the paramagnetic grip of this place.
这里的磁性吸引力分离
The what?
什么东西
The evil.
恶魔之力
It's a force just like any other, Violet.
和其他力量没有区别,瓦奥莱特
Pure physics.
就是单纯的物理学
Real and powerful.
真实而强大
Created by events.
因各类事件产生
Events that unleash psychic energy
那些将灵魂的能量释放至
into the environment, where it's absorbed.
能够吸收灵力的环境中的事件
Like the way a battery stores energy.
就像电池充电一样
You'll see it all the time
它随处可见
in places like prisons or asylums.
在监狱或避难所之类的地方
Negative energy feeds on trauma and pain.
负面的能量靠创伤和痛苦滋生
It draws those things to it.
将伤痛汇聚丛生
The force here in this house
这座房子里的力
is larger than the many individual traumas.
比许多人的伤痛加在一起还要巨大
And it has a need.
而且它有强大的欲望
It wants to break through.
它想要挣脱束缚
It wants to move in our world.
它想要闯入我们的世界
It's using those trapped between this world and the next as conduits.
它把那些被困在阴阳两界的灵魂当做通道
That's very interesting.
很有趣
But what do we do about the gays?
可是我们该拿那对同性恋怎么办
I mean, how do we get rid of them?
怎么除掉他们
Oh, there might be a way.
可能会有办法
I can't promise...
我不能保证
He can't be here.
他不可以在场
Tate.
泰特
Billie Dean,
比莉·迪恩
that's my boy.
那是我儿子
That's Tate.
他就是泰特
I want to help.
我想帮忙
You've helped enough.
你已经帮得够多了
Not now, Tate.
现在不行,泰特
Go on.
继续吧
What was that about?
刚才是怎么回事
It's just that, sometimes, when a medium meets a spirit so directly,
只是有时,当灵媒如此直接的面对鬼魂
it has a powerful effect.
会有很强烈的反应
That's all.
仅此而已
It's nothing to concern yourself about.
你没什么可担心的
Okay, so what can we do?
好了,那我们可以做些什么
Why didn't Violet come?
瓦奥莱特怎么没来
Violet's been having a very rough time.
瓦奥莱特最近状态不好
She didn't come visit me once, Ben.
她一次都没来看过我,本
I'm Dr. Marchesi, the resident physician.
我是迈凯西医生,这里的住院医师
How are you, Vivien?
你还好吗,维维安
Fine. Ready to go home.
我很好,准备好回家了
Have you had any luck convincing your wife
你有没有说服你妻子
to push off the trip until after the birth?
将旅行推迟到生产后
Dr. Marchesi is recommending bed rest
迈凯西医生建议我卧床休息
because of the twins,
因为双胞胎的缘故
which I wholeheartedly agree with.
我完全赞同
And I said to him that we would get a wheelchair at the airport.
我告诉他我们可以在机场找一个轮椅
I will be sitting the whole way to Florida.
我会一直坐着到佛罗里达
And I'm only six months pregnant,
我现在才怀孕六个月
so it's still okay to travel. I'll be fine.
旅行没什么问题,我不会有事
All right, well, wheelchairs are all well and good,
好吧,坐轮椅是可以
but as I told your wife,
但就像我告诉你妻子的
I wouldn't be surprised if your obstetrician
我估计你的妇产医生并没有
didn't recommend an immediate emergency Csection.
建议你要采取紧急剖腹产吧
Well, in 24 hours,
再有24个小时
I will be in the capable hands of my sister and her family
我就会在我妹妹和她家人的照顾之中
and an excellent obstetrician.
还会有一个出色的妇产医生
I'll be with people who I trust,
我会和我所信任的人在一起
and out of this city.
离开这座城市
Thank you for bringing these.
感谢您把这些东西拿来
I'll bring them to the doctor.
我会交给医生的
I'd like to hear it from the doctor.
我想听医生说说你的情况
Emergency Csection?
紧急剖腹产是吗
I'm sure you're aware that these babies
我想你知道这两个孩子
well, rather, one of these babies
应该说,其中一个孩子
has been developing at a rapid rate.
一直长得很快
I mean, to the point
直到他
where he's ready to come out and live on his own.
分离出母体,能靠自己存活
And the other one seems to be getting weaker.
与此同时,另一个孩子却日渐孱弱
Sometimes referred to as intrauterine omophagia.
有时称其为宫内生食胎
All the necessary nutrients
所有必须的营养物质
are being devoured by the larger fetus.
都被较大的胎儿所吸收
The alpha, if you will.
可称之为阿尔法胎儿
When were you going to tell me this, Vivien?
你什么时候才要告诉我呢,维维安
We will address it all when we get to Florida.
等我们到了弗罗里达就一五一十告诉你
Well, I'm on record.
我还有事情
It was nice to meet you, Dr. Harmon, Vivien.
很高兴认识你们,哈蒙医生,维维安
If I were you, I would start checking to see
如果我是你,我会去看一下
if there's a medical doctor on that flight.
那次航班上有没有医生
Let's go.
走吧
It's difficult to banish a spirit,
驱除鬼魂是很困难的
but not impossible.
不过亦非毫无可能
The most successful attempt that I know of
就我所知,最成功的一次
happened when America was known as the New World.
发生在美国还被称为新大陆的时候
Are you kidding?
真的假的
That's like 500 years ago.
那可是五百年前的事了
Spirits do not follow our physical laws.
灵魂既不遵循我们的自然法则
Nor are they affected by time.
也不受时间的影响
About the only thing they have in common
他们唯一跟活人一样的
with the living is their suffering.
就是他们所承受的苦难
Regret.
悔恨
Pain.
痛苦
Loneliness.
以及孤寂
In 1590,
1590年
on the coast of what we now know as North Carolina,
在如今的北卡罗来纳州沿岸
the entire colony of Roanoke
罗诺克殖民地
all 117 men, women and children
一共117个男女老少
died inexplicably.
一夜之间死光了
It became known as the Ghost Colony
后来那里被称为鬼地
because the spirits remained.
就是因为那些怨灵还在那游荡
They haunted the native tribes living in the surrounding area.
他们常出没于住在附近的土着部落
Killing indiscriminately.
滥杀无辜
The elder knew he had to act.
那位长老知道他必须有所行动
He cast a banishment curse.
于是他施了一个驱逐咒
First, he collected the personal belongings
首先,他收集了一些
of all the dead colonists.
死去殖民的贴身物品
Then they burned them.
然后烧了它们
The ghosts appeared, summoned by their talismans.
鬼魂受到护身符的召唤而现形
But before the spirits could cause them any more harm,
但就在那些幽灵造成进一步伤害之前
the elder completed the curse
那位长老完成了诅咒
that would banish the ghosts forever.
可以永远驱逐这些鬼魂
How?
怎么驱逐
By uttering a single word.
就念一个词
The same word found carved on a post
他们发现刻在殖民地的
at the aband coned colony.
圆锥桩子上的那个词
Croatoan.
克柔投安
So now you know what you have to do.
现在你知道自己该做什么了
What did she say?
她都说了些什么
We have to get something of his.
我们得找些他的东西来
Something important.
重要物品
Like an heirloom or a ring.
比如说传家宝或者婚戒什么的
Like a talisman.
就像护身符一样的东西
If we have the talisman and we do this special ritual,
如果我们拿到了他的护身符然后进行驱魔
he'll be gone.
他就会消失了
That sounds like bullshit.
听起来就是胡扯
Billie Dean's for real. She studies this stuff.
比莉·迪恩不是骗子,她专业驱鬼的
The bigger guy, he wears a ring.
壮点的那家伙,他带着戒指
It's like a wedding ring, but I can't remember
跟婚戒差不多,但我记不清
which hand it's on. I don't trust her!
到底戴在哪只手上了,我不信任她
Now, why'd she say all that stuff about me?
她那么说我是为什么
I did something bad, didn't I?
我干坏事了是吗
Let's just get the ring.
我们去找戒指吧
How does it work?
怎么能行得通呢
Will the kid call you both daddy,
孩子将来是都叫你俩爸爸呢
or is one of you the mom?
还是一个叫妈妈呢
I'm just messing with you.
我只是来捣乱的
Seriously, though,
不过说真的
are you ready for all this?
你真的准备好这些了吗
I mean, you never struck me as the diapers
你在我印象里可不是什么换尿布
and midnight feedings type.
还有半夜喂奶的形象
Maybe you should have taken a few minutes to get to know me
或许在你用火钳捅我屁股之前
before you stuck a fireplace poker up my ass.
该花几分钟了解一下我的
Fair enough.
有道理
We're all going to be here for a long time, so...
我们会在这里相处很长一段时间
maybe we can figure out a way to let bygones be bygones
或许我们该想个办法忘记旧账既往不咎
and, you know, cohabitate.
然后和平共处
I'm dead because of you!
是你杀了我
Well, there's got to be something I could offer you.
我总有能帮上忙的地方吧
I mean, just because we're dead
就因为我们已经死了
doesn't mean we don't have wants.
不代表我们没有需求
Desires.
没有欲望
Marriage looks hard.
婚姻貌似很艰难
Especially to that guy.
特别是跟那家伙结婚
Always on you all the time.
总是对你颐指气使
And never in the ways you want, right?
却从不考虑你想要什么,对吗
It must suck
要等到
to have to wait till Halloween every year
每年的万圣节才能来点不寻常的刺激
to get a little strange.
肯定感觉很糟吧
I can't kill you,
我杀不了你
but I can make you suffer!
但我可以让你遭罪
Best part is, when I'm done,
最棒的是,等我揍完了
you'll heal up and I can beat
你很快就会痊愈
the shit out of you all over again!
而我就又可以把你打得屁滚尿流了
Harder!
再狠一点
I like it rough. Not supposed to be like this!
我就喜欢粗暴,不该是这样的
I'm not supposed to be here!
我不该在这里的
Look at me. Look at me!
看着我,看着我
I was going to get out!
我本来是要离开这里的
I fell in love. God help me, I was going
我恋爱了,上帝保佑
to get out and be with him,
我本是要离开这里跟他在一起的
and then you killed me, and now I'm stuck here...
而你却杀了我,让我困在这里
with him!
跟他困在一起
Chad.
查德
I won't go in the house.
我不会进这间屋子的
You don't have to.
你不用进去
I packed your things.
我整理了你的行李
Is Violet packed?
瓦奥莱特整理好了吗
I told her we're leaving.
我告诉她我们要离开了
You ok?
你还好吗
Wh'd you get?
你拿到了什么
He took it off to paint.
他把它脱下来去上漆了
Why does a ghost need a watch?
一个鬼魂怎么会需要手表呢
Violet!
瓦奥莱特
You disappeared on me! What the hell happened?!
你在我面前消失了,这是什么情况
Violet, your mom's waiting in the car.
瓦奥莱特,你妈妈在车里等着
We have a plane to catch.
我们还要赶飞机
Good. Go far away.
很好,走得越远越好
Just don't bring mom in the house.
别再把妈妈带到这间屋子里来
What are you talking about? You're coming with us. No!
你说什么呢,你要一起走,我不
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己
And if you want to, you can come back for me later.
如果你们想的话,以后可以回来找我
But for right now, you just have to trust me
但现在,你们必须相信我
and get the hell out of here.
赶快离开这里
Tell mom I love her and good luck with the babies.
告诉妈妈我爱她,希望她母子平安
What's the matter with you? Huh?
你怎么回事
Are you high or something?
嗑药了还是怎么的
I wish.
我倒想
Violet, I stopped at a red light and you were gone.
瓦奥莱特,我红灯停车的时候你不见了
Where did you go? Nowhere.
你上哪去了,没上哪去
I was right here.
我就在这里
I wanted to come.
我也想去的
I swear.
我发誓
I couldn't leave the house.
我无法离开这房子
Stop it! You're lying.
够了,你在说谎
You're on drugs, I can tell.
你肯定嗑药了,我能看出来
Tell me what kind, right now.
告诉我,是什么药
Tell me!
快说
I'm dead!
我已经死了
Don't you get it?
你怎么还不明白
When you die in this house, you don't get to leave.
死在这所房子里的人,根本无法离开
That's why you need to go,
所以你需要赶紧离开
and take Mom somewhere safe.
把妈妈送到安全的地方
That's exactly what I'm gonna do. Ben!
我正打算如此,本
You're coming with me.
你得和我一起离开
Vivien!
维维安
Oh, Vivien, isis the baby coming?
维维安,是...孩子要出生了吗
No!
No, it's too soon!
不,不会这么早
No, no, no!
不,不,不
No, honey.
不会的,亲爱的
When a child is ready to be born, there's no stopping it.
如果孩子想出世,只能顺其自然
No! Come on, we got to get you to the house.
不,快点,得把你抬到屋内
No!
I took some pills.
我服了一些药
I didn't mean to kill myself.
并非存心想自杀
Ben!
What's wrong?!
怎么了
The babies are coming.
孩子要出生了
No! No!
不,不
No!
Take it easy, now.
放松
Don't forget to breathe. Breathe.
记住要呼吸,呼气吸气
I can't get any service.
没信号
I got to go to the hospital now!
我得去医院
It's too late for that; you're already crowning.
来不及了,已经能看到胎头了
I'm gonna call Dr. Hall.
我去联系豪尔医生
We'll get you an ambulance right away.
让他们赶紧派辆救护车
Breathe, Vivien, breathe.
呼气吸气,维维安,呼气吸气
Oh, God! It hurts.
天呐, 很痛
Well, of course it does, honey.
痛苦是难免的,亲爱的
That's a woman's curse.
女人就苦在这儿
She can't give birth here.
她不能在这分娩
It's not safe.
不安全
Well, then make it safe. You know what to do.
那就保护好她,你知道该怎么做
Damn it.
该死
Shit!
我操
Get away from there!
给我滚开
You kids get away from there!
你们几个兔崽子快滚开
Dr. Harmon.
哈蒙医生
It's time.
是时候了
Nurse, bring me my doctor bag.
护士,把我的医护包拿过来
This is wrong.
这不对头
Find me the 12gauge scalpel.
给我找12号手术刀
We have to get you out of here.
我们得带你离开这儿
Where are those towels?
毛巾怎么还没来
Spread them out underneath her.
铺在她身下
This house.
这房子
This house!
这房子
Ben?!
Wake up.
醒醒
This house is trying to help.
这所房子正竭尽全力帮你
And right now, you are in no position to refuse.
此刻不容你拒绝
Your wife needs you.
你的妻子需要你
So you better pull yourself together and get in there.
你最好振作些,赶紧过去
For her.
照顾好她
Ben?!
Who are all these people?
这些都是什么人
Who are these people?!
这些都是什么人
It's okay, baby.
没事的,宝贝儿
They're here to help us.
他们是来帮我们的
I forgot how painful this is.
我都忘了分娩有多痛
Do you have a little something for her, Doctor?
你有什么镇痛药吗,医生
Ether.
乙醚
Just to take the edge off.
缓和一下
Help.
救命
Oh, I feel another one coming.
我感觉又要开始了
Okay, honey, remember your breathing.
亲爱的,记住要呼吸
You're doing great. You're doing great.
你做得很好,你做得很好
Just hang in there, honey.
坚持住,亲爱的
You're doing great.
你做得很好
Here we go. One more push.
好了,再用力一次
Just breathe, honey.
放松呼吸,亲爱的
Breathe. Remember your breathing.
呼气吸气,记住要呼气吸气
Breathe.
呼气吸气
Breathe. I hate you.
呼气吸气,我恨你
I love you.
我爱你
Push, push, push! One more!
用力,用力,用力,再来一次
Here we go. One more push.
再用力一次
One more big push.
再使劲儿一次
Here she comes. Come on, push!
她要出来了,加油,用力
Come on, honey, push!
加油,亲爱的,用力
Push! Push, honey!
用力,用力,亲爱的
God, I love you.
我爱你
Breathe.
呼气吸气
I never wanted to lose you.
我不想失去你
You never will.
永远都不会的
She's coming!
她要出来了
Come on! Push! Here she comes!
加油,用力,她出来了
Push!
用力
Come on, honey!
加油,亲爱的
Push!
用力
It's a healthy baby girl.
是个健康的小闺女
Daddy, you want to cut the cord?
爸爸要过来切断脐带吗
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Violet.
瓦奥莱特
Your baby is stillborn.
这个孩子胎死腹中
Is it a boy or a girl?
是男孩还是女孩
Can I hold it?
我能抱抱吗
No.
不行
Not just yet, sweetheart.
还不行,亲爱的
You've got another one coming.
还有一个
What exactly do you think you're doing, young lady?
你到底在做什么,小姐
Is that my $12,000 watch that you're putting into the furnace?
我那一万二的名表是不是被你扔进火炉了
Croatoan!
克柔投安
Just kidding.
开个玩笑
So where'd you get that one?
谁给你出的这主意
That presson nail psychic who was here earlier?
是之前来过的那位连指甲都是假的灵媒吗
I mean, really?
不会吧,这你都信
The Roanoke spell?
罗诺克咒语
Please, tell me you'll be
我宁愿你
slitting the throat of a chicken next,
切个鸡喉什么的
because I've always found that very dramatic.
绝对能震撼到我
I also quite enjoy the burning of the sage
你们之前烧鼠尾草净灵那招
to rid the house of spirits.
也让我相当之雀跃
It didn't work. Of course it didn't work.
没用,当然没用
It's bullshit.
纯粹瞎扯淡
It's all bullshit.
完全是瞎扯
People make up these spells and chants
人们杜撰这些咒语和圣歌
in order to feel like they're in control.
不过是为了营造一切都在掌控之中的幻觉
Well, guess what?
事实是
They're not.
他们无法掌控
Never have been.
也从未掌控过
What are you doing?
你在做什么
My own bullshit ritual.
我自个儿的瞎扯淡仪式
There's not gonna be any nursery.
不会有什么育儿室
We're not gonna be parents.
我们也不会当父母
Your mother's babies are safe.
你母亲的孩子将安然无恙
From us, at least.
至少不会受到我们的伤害
I'm doomed to spend eternity
我注定要和一个不爱我的男人
with a man who doesn't love me.
度过永生
Of course, it could be worse.
当然,我这还不是最糟糕的
Your man does love you...
你的男人虽然爱你...
but he'll always be a monster.
可他永远都会是个怪物
You're wrong.
你错了
Tate's changed.
泰特已经改过自新
He doesn't even remember what he did.
他甚至都不记得曾经做过什么
When did he change?
他什么时候改的
When he murdered me?
谋杀我之时吗
When he murdered my boyfriend?
还是在他杀了我男友之时
Or did he change when he raped your mother?
或者,是在他强奸了你母亲之后改变的
What?
你说什么
No, that's a lie.
不,你在说谎
Is it?
是吗
I think you're about to find out.
我想你就要发现真相了
Vivien, breathe. You have to breathe.
维维安,吸气,你得吸气
Vivien, breathe!
维维安,吸气呼气
You have to breathe!
你得深呼吸
I need forceps, now. What's happening?
我现在要用钳子了,怎么了
It's dystocia.
她难产了
I have to manilate the baby through the pubic symphysis.
我得从耻骨联合处把孩子夹出来
I can't, Ben.
不行了,本
I can't do it.
我不行了
You can do it.
你可以的
II promise you. Look at me.
我保证,看着我
You can do this.
你可以做到的
Dr. Harmon, have your wife stop pushing until I say so.
哈蒙医生,等我说可以时再让你妻子用力
Vivien, can you hear me?
维维安,听得见我说话吗
You have to stop pushing until I tell you.
我说用力时,你再用力
It hurts so much!
我快痛死了
Squeeze my hand as hard as you can! Squeeze!
用你最大的力气抓我的手,握紧
Get the gauze ready to stop the bleeding.
准备纱布止血
Now, Dr. Harmon. Push, Vivien!
就现在,哈蒙医生,用力,维维安
You have to push! Push!
你得用力,用力
Push! Push!
用力,用力
He's coming.
孩子要出来了
Push! You're doing great, Viv!
使劲,你做的很棒,小维
You're doing great, Viv.
你做的很棒,小维
Oh, God, it's ripping me apart!
天啊,我要被撕裂了
Don't stop, angel!
别停下,亲爱的
The end is in sight. I can see him.
就快结束了,我看见他了
You did it, babe.
你成功了,宝贝
Honey, you did it.
亲爱的,你成功了
You did it.
成功了
Is everything all right? She's bleeding.
一切还好吗,她在流血
I have to stop the bleeding.
我得先止血
Cut the cord. It's time to separate mother and son.
把脐带剪了,该分开母亲和孩子了
Can I see the baby?
我能看下孩子吗
Hand him to me.
把他给我
I'll get him washed up. I'll bring him right back.
我先为他擦洗下,马上就带回来
Doctor, is everything all right?
医生,一切都还好吗
Oh, what is the matter with you?
你是不是有毛病
He's the most beautiful baby I've ever seen.
他是我见过最漂亮的婴儿
From blood and pain come perfection.
鲜血和痛苦造就了孩子的完美
Hey, bitches.
婊子们
You get all that slime off my baby yet?
我孩子身上的黏液,你们弄干净了吗
Nurse, I need pressure on this.
护士,用力压住这里
What the hell is going on?
到底是怎么回事
She's going into shock. I can't stop the hemorrhaging.
她快要休克了,我止不住大出血
Vivien, stay with me.
维维安,别离开我
Vivien.
维维安
Mom...
妈妈
Violet.
瓦奥莱特
I'm sorry I didn't go see you at the hospital.
很抱歉我没去医院看望你
I wanted to, but I couldn't.
我想去,但我不能够去
You're here now that's all that matters.
可现在你在啊,这才是最关键的
Vivien.
维维安
Listen to me.
听我说
Concentrate on my words.
留心听我的话
We can be happy, honey.
我们会幸福的,亲爱的
Just like we were before.
就像以前一样幸福
Before my mistakes,
就像在我出轨之前
before this house.
搬进这屋子之前一样幸福
It's okay, Mom.
没事的,妈妈
If you're in pain,
如果你感到痛苦
let go.
就随它去吧
I don't think I have a choice.
看来我别无选择了
Hold on, Vivien. Stay with me.
坚持住,维维安,别离开我
Come to this side.
来我这边吧
Let go.
就随它去吧
You can be with me.
你可以和我在一起
Don't die.
不要死
Don't die on me, Vivien.
不准给我死,维维安
We can still have a life together.
我们仍要共度一生
We can still be happy.
我们仍会幸福的
My mom is dead.
我妈妈死了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I know you were close.
我知道你们母女很亲近
Yeah, we were.
是的,我们很亲
My dad's down there all alone now.
现在就剩我爸孤零零地在楼下了
That makes me sad.
我很难过
I like your dad.
我喜欢你爸爸
He was nice to me.
他对我很好
He's nice to all his patients.
他对所有的病人都很好
Even the ones who lie to him. What?
甚至是那些对他撒谎的病人,什么
Why did you start seeing him in the first place?
当初为什么要请他帮你看病
Constance thought you needed help.
康丝坦斯觉得你需要帮助
I did. I do.
是的,我确实需要
You knew you were dead.
你知道自己已经死了
Yeah.
是的
I knew.
我知道
Do you know why?
知道是怎么死的吗
The cops shot me.
警察开枪打死了我
Right here in this room.
就在这里,在这间房里
Why? Why did they shoot you?
为什么,为什么他们要开枪打你
I don't know.
我不知道
You murdered people, Tate.
因为你杀了人,泰特
Kids. Like us.
杀了像我们这样的孩子
The kids that came to us on Halloween.
就是万圣节那晚来找我们的孩子
Why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
No... Why would I do that?
不可能,我为什么要这么做
I don't know.
我不知道
Why'd you kill those guys who lived here before us?
为什么你杀了先前住在这里的那俩家伙
Why would you rape my mother?
为什么你要强奸我妈妈
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I was different then.
后来我就变了
I used to think you were like me.
我曾以为你和我一样
You were attracted to the darkness,
是被罪恶的事物所吸引
but, Tate, you are the darkness.
但,泰特,你就是罪恶的化身
No. Before you,
不是的,只是在遇见你之前
that's all there was.
我是这样的
You're the only light I've ever known.
你是照进我世界唯一的光亮
You've changed me, Violet.
你改变了我,瓦奥莱特
I believe that.
我相信
I love you, Tate.
我爱你,泰特
But I can't forgive you.
但我不能原谅你
You have to pay for what you did.
你得为你所做的事付出代价
All the pain you caused.
为所有你造成的痛苦
All the sorrow.
为所有的悲痛
You murdered my mother.
是你杀了我妈妈
No! You did!
不是我,就是
That baby whatever it was
不管它是婴儿还是别的什么
it killed her.
就是它害死了她
I can't be with you.
我不能和你在一起
I won't be with you.
我也不会和你在一起
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I'm saying go away.
我说走开
What?
什么
No, no, don't do this.
不不,别这么做
Go away, Tate.
走开,泰特
You're all I want! You're all I have!
我只想要你,我只剩下你了
Go away!
走开
That was very brave.
你刚才可真勇敢
I'm proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
Mom...
妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
对不起,妈妈
I'm sorry you had to die.
很抱歉你也死了
I'm sorry you lost your baby.
很抱歉你失去了孩子
But I didn't lose my baby.
可我并没有失去你这个孩子啊

重点单词   查看全部解释    
ferret ['ferit]

想一想再看

n. 白鼬,雪貂,侦探 v. 用雪貂打猎,搜出,驱出

 
kidnap ['kidnæp]

想一想再看

v. 绑架,诱拐

联想记忆
ritual ['ritjuəl]

想一想再看

n. 仪式,典礼,宗教仪式,固定程序
adj.

 
capable ['keipəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的

 
dislodge [dis'lɔdʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 逐出,用力移出 vi. 移走,离开

联想记忆
recommend [.rekə'mend]

想一想再看

vt. 建议,推荐,劝告
vt. 使成为可取,

联想记忆
negative ['negətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 否定的,负的,消极的
n. 底片,负

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
scalpel ['skælpəl]

想一想再看

n. 手术刀,解剖刀

联想记忆
medium ['mi:diəm]

想一想再看

n. 媒体,方法,媒介
adj. 适中的,中等

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 恐怖故事

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。