手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第七季 > 正文

生活大爆炸第七季:第8集:谢耳朵的报复(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Hey, can I ask you a question? Sure.

能问你个问题吗? 当然
You've had this dart board since I've known you, but I've never seen you play.
从我认识你开始,你就有这个飞镖靶了可我从没见你玩过
Oh, uh, we played... once.
呃,我们玩过...一次
I broke a window.
我把窗户打破了
What window?
哪个窗户?
That one over there.
那边那个...
Leonard, where are the Skee-Ball tickets? Skee-Ball tickets?
莱纳德,那些投球游戏券在哪儿?投球游戏券?
Yeah, from when we went to the arcade three years ago?
是呀,三年前我们去游乐场的时候赢的
I finally decided what prize I want. Hurry up.
我终于想好要换什么奖品了。快找
Uh, if I still have them, they're probably in the junk box.
如果我还留着的话,应该是把他们放到废物箱里了
Ooh, what are you gonna get? None of your business.
呦,你想要什么奖品?不关你的事
But when you see me wearing a flower in my lapel later, you are most welcome to sniff it.
但是当你看到我的翻领上戴着花时,欢迎你来闻一闻
Yup, oh... here you go. Oh, thank you.
找到了,给你。谢谢
Here, get yourself an eraser for your troubles.
拿去换块橡皮擦,麻烦你了
I forgot about this.
我都忘了这个了
My aunt made it for me when I started college.
刚去上大学那会儿我婶婶给我织的
Aw, did she hate you?
她是恨极了你吗?
Why? Because I got an ugly, itchy sweater, and my brother got a car? No, I was her favorite.
干嘛这么说?因为她送我一件又丑又扎人的毛衣,却送我弟弟一辆车吗?不,我才是她的最爱
Yeah, I seem to be a few tickets short. Are there more in the box?
好像还少几张券,箱子里还有吗?
Hmm, I think I got them all.
我觉得已经全拿出来了
Nope, they're not in there.
没有,这里没有了
Well, you barely looked. Let me see. No, no, no, I-I looked, and...
你都没仔细看,让我来,不用了,我已经找过了
No more tickets.
没有券了
Leonard, let me look in the box. Okay, okay!
莱纳德,让我看一下。好吧好吧!
I'm gonna show you what's in the box. but just... promise not to flip out.
我给你看箱子里有什么,但...求你不要抓狂好吗?
Why would I flip out?
我干嘛要抓狂呢?
Is it a spider?
有蜘蛛是吗?
It's a spider!
真的有蜘蛛!
No, if it was a spider, Lenny would've flipped out.
不会的,要真是蜘蛛,小莱子早疯了
Okay, Sheldon, I know I was supposed to return this DVD a long time ago, and I know we rented it on your card.
好吧,谢尔顿,我知道我老早就应该把这DVD还回去的,而且我知道是用你的卡借的
But it's been, like, seven years and clearly nothing bad has happened.
但这都已经过去差不多7年了,而且显然没有发生什么坏事
So in-in-in-instead of being a giant pain in the ass like you always are, what if this one time you just tried staying calm?
所以请不要像以前一样变成个烦人精,能不能就这一回,你试着保持冷静?
That seems like a reasonable request.
这个请求好像还挺合理的
Although so did, "Hey, Leonard, would you mind returning that DVD?"
但是我还是要说,"莱纳德老兄,能不能去把DVD还了?"
I'm sorry. I'll-Ill take care of it. Okay.
抱歉,我会去还的。好的
I mean it, I'm going to.
我是认真的,我会去还的
I believe you.
我相信你
And you're going to stay calm?
你会保持冷静的吧?
I said I would.
我说到做到
How about that?
你怎么看?
Sheldon's being reasonable.
谢尔顿变得讲道理了。
Yeah, it's freaking me out. I'm gonna go.
浑身起鸡皮疙瘩。我要闪人
So... when you say you're not going to freak out about the DVD, here's what that means.
那个...你刚说了你不会为DVD这事抓狂,我来解释一下具体涵义
Don't fixate on it.
即:不纠结于此
Don't wake me up in the middle of the night.
不在半夜把我叫醒
Or nag me through the door while I'm on the toilet.
也不在我上厕所的时候在门外碎碎念
Okay, first, talking to you while you're on the toilet isn't exactly a picnic for me either, okay?
首先,在你上厕所的时候跟你讲话对我来说也不是美差好吧?
Remember, when you can hear me, I can hear you.
记住,你能听到我,我也能听到你
And second... you completely disregard how uncomfortable unresolved issues are for me.
其次,你完全没有考虑到悬而未决的事情对我来说是多么不舒服
It's-it's like, a... an itch in my brain I can't scratch.
就好像...好像脑子里痒痒却不能去挠
When I broke my arm, I used to stick a coat hanger down there.
我把手摔断的时候,我都会拿个衣架挠
You ever try that? Maybe go in through the ear?
你试过吗?也许可以从耳朵里伸进去挠挠
You wouldn't make jokes if you could feel the way I feel.
你如果真能感同身受的话,就不会再开玩笑了
Well, I don't know how to do that.
我可不知道怎么感同身受
How about this?
要不这样?
I promise I won't pester you about the DVD.
我答应不再烦你DVD的事
You can defecate in peace.
你可以安安静静地排便
That's a win for both of us. But... until this matter is resolved, I would like you to wear this sweater.
我们俩双赢 ,但是...在此事解决之前,我希望你穿上这件毛衣
With nothing underneath it.
而且里面什么都不穿
That's stupid. Why?
太幼稚了。为啥?
You say it's itchy and uncomfortable.
你说毛衣又痒又不舒服
I say situations like this make me feel the same way.
我想说,我的感觉是一模一样的
I'm telling you, try the hanger.
我都跟你说了,试试衣架啊
Put it on. Let's share the experience.
穿上。让我们感同身受
You got it.
听你的
If this sweater shuts you up, I'm gonna make a fortune, selling them to everyone we know.
如果穿毛衣能让你闭嘴,我就能靠向熟人卖毛衣,发家致富了
Now... all I need to do is head down to the video store and return the DVD.
现在...我要做的就是直奔音像店,归还DVD
Oh, did I forget to tell you?
对了,我是不是忘了告诉你?
That store went out of business years ago. Really?
那家店很多年前就关门了。真的么?
How those nipples feeling, chief?
你的乳头感觉如何,长官?
Penny, can we please get our drinks? Yeah, hang on, just give me sec.
佩妮,能给我们上饮料吗?行,等一下,稍等一下
At work today, I did an in vivo stereotaxic surgery.
今天工作的时候,我做了一个活体的立体定向手术
Cool. At my lab, I performed ten laser capture micro-dissections.
好酷,在我的实验室,我做了十次激光捕获显微解剖
I scraped gum off the bottom of that table.
我把口香糖从那张桌子底下刮掉
Only 'cause my manager saw me put it there.
就因为我的老板看到我把它黏在下面
Oh, my gosh. That's the girl that broke Rajesh's heart.
哦,天哪,就是那个伤透拉杰什心的姑娘哎
That's Lucy? I don't know why but I always pictured her as Indian.
那就是露西?不知道为什么,我总是把她想象成印度阿三
I think that reason's called racism.
我觉得是因为种族歧视
I'm gonna go talk to her.
我要去跟她谈谈
Why? What are you gonna say? I'm not gonna say anything. I just want to check her out. Because she hurt my friend.
为什么?你要说什么?我没打算说什么,我就想试探一下她,因为她伤害了我的朋友
My Indian friend.
我的印度朋友
Who's racist now?
瞧瞧谁才是种族歧视?
You because you just called him your "Indian friend."
你啊,因为你刚刚叫他"印度朋友"
Yeah, well, you're short.
好吧,你还是个矮墩呢
We're never getting our drinks.
我们是喝不上饮料了
No, but we knew that.
没错,不过这点我们预料到了吧
Hey, can I start you off with something to drink?
你好,要不要先给你上点饮料?
Oh, water would be great. Okay.
水就可以了。好的
Um, you're Lucy, right?
你是露西,对吧?
I'm a friend of Raj Koothrappali's. Actually Amy recognized you.
我是拉杰什·库斯拉帕里的朋友,其实是艾米认出你来的
Wow. How's he doing?
哇。他怎么样?
Oh, you know, he's good. Great.
他...他挺好的。那太好了
Yeah, this is none of my business. But why did you break up with him in an e-mail? Oh, I don't know.
我知道,这不关我事,但是为什么你要用邮件和他分手?我也不知道
I guess I thought it would be easier.
大概我觉得这样会更容易些
Yeah, I get that.
恩,我懂的
I'll go get you your water.
我去给你拿水
When you say "easier," you mean easier for you, right? 'Cause it certainly didn't make it easier for him.
你说"更容易"意思是对你来说"更容易"吧?因为显然对他来说一点也不容易
Any chance I can get a different waitress?
有没有可能让我换一个服务员?
I-I'm sorry, this is rude of me. I will go get that water.
不好意思,我太冒失了,我给你拿水
See, see, see, see. Just now you expressed your feelings to my face.
你看,你看,刚刚你当着我的面表达了你的感受
How come you could do that with me, but not Raj?
为什么你可以这样对我,却不能这样对拉杰?
I don't know your e-mail.
我又不知道你的邮箱地址
You know what the worst part is?
你知道最惨的是什么吗?
You're sitting here, perfectly happy and he's at home, a blubbering mess.
你坐在这里,快活不已,而他宅在家里,泪流成河
Oh, I thought you said he was okay.
你刚刚说他不是挺好的
Well, I also said I was getting you water, but look at me still standing here.
我刚刚还说了要给你拿水,我不是还站在这么
You know, I may be a bad waitress, but you are a bad person.
可能我是个糟糕的服务员,但你却是个糟糕的人
Now, you want to hear the specials?
现在,要不要给你介绍一下特色菜?
So, you can never take it off? No.
所以你永远不能脱掉?不能
Not even to sleep? No.
睡觉也不行?不行
So, you're just an idiot?
所以你是个蠢货?
It's called proving a point.
这叫证明一个观点
Is the point you're an idiot?
观点就是你是个蠢货?
Gentlemen, please. Leonard is trying to walk a mile in my metaphorical shoes.
各位先生,莱纳德想"穿我的鞋"体验一下我的处境
He can't walk in my actual shoes. He has the feet of a toddler.
他可不能真穿我的鞋,他的脚跟小孩子一样小
So, how are you gonna return the DVD, if the store went out of business?
所以你打算怎么还DVD,商店都关门了呢
Monday morning I'll go downtown look up the owner's information. And send him the DVD. Pay the late fee.
我周一早上就去市区找找店主的信息,然后就把DVD寄给他,把滞纳金交了
And prove to Sheldon that you can have a problem and solve it...without acting like a complete lunatic. Ah!
然后向谢尔顿证明,有问题你就解决问题……不要表现的像个彻头彻尾的疯子。啊!
And the man impersonating a bear would like everyone to know that "Only you can prevent forest fires."
那个扮演熊的人会很愿意让所有人知道"只有你才能预防森林火灾"
I don't get it. You didn't have Smokey the Bear in India?
我不明白。你们印度没有斯莫基熊吗?
No. Oh, is he anything like, uh, Mun-Mun the Mongoose?
没有,噢,他是不是和猫鼬蒙蒙差不多?
He taught us not to play with cobras.
他教我们不要玩眼镜蛇
You had to be taught not to play with cobras?
你们连这个都要教?
You need to be taught not to burn down the forest?
你们连不要把森林点着都要教吗?
Hey, if you guys were hungry, why didn't you order something at the restaurant?
嘿,如果你们饿了,为什么不在餐厅点点吃的呢?
We did, you never brought it.
我们点了,可你一直没上菜
Oh, that's right.
噢,想起来了
Nachos and a turkey club.
是玉米片和火鸡三明治
Not even close.
错的十万八千里
Well, I was too busy standing up for my friend to worry about your... I want to say salmon.
因为我正忙着为我的朋友出头而没有担心你的...我想说...三文鱼
You want to say sorry.
你想说的应该是抱歉
So, how are you gonna tell Raj abut what you did?
那...你要怎么和拉杰说你的所作所为呢?
What do you mean "how"? What's the big deal?
什么叫怎么说?这有什么大不了的?
You told Lucy he was a pathetic mess.
你告诉露西他现在一团糟
Then you made her cry and leave.
然后你让她哭着地离开了
Okay, you guys are overreacting. Raj is gonna appreciate how I had his back.
好了,你们反应过度了,拉杰会感激我这么挺他
What is wrong with you, Penny?!
你丫有病吗,佩妮?!
You ruined any chance I had of getting back with Lucy!
你把我能和了露西重归于好的机会都给毁了!
Now she knows I'm a desperate mess instead of just being pretty sure!
现在她知道我是个绝望又一团糟的悲剧货,而不只是确定而已了!
It's Lucy. She wants to meet for coffee.
是露西发来的,她想见一面喝杯咖啡
I love you, Penny!
我爱死你了,佩妮!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fortune ['fɔ:tʃən]

想一想再看

n. 财产,命运,运气

 
turkey ['tə:ki]

想一想再看

n. 土耳其
turkey
n. 火

联想记忆
salmon ['sæmən]

想一想再看

n. 鲑,大马哈鱼,橙红色的

联想记忆
reasonable ['ri:znəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 合理的,适度的,通情达理的

 
solve [sɔlv]

想一想再看

v. 解决,解答

 
pester ['pestə]

想一想再看

v. 纠缠,使苦恼

 
dart [dɑ:t]

想一想再看

n. 飞镖,投射,突进 vt. 快速投掷,使突然移动 v

联想记忆
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
laser ['leizə]

想一想再看

n. 激光,镭射

 
request [ri'kwest]

想一想再看

n. 要求,请求
vt. 请求,要求

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。