手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第一季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第11集:圣诞季

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

So when can we go public?

我们什么时候才能公开
My kids have to know first.
得先经过我的孩子那一关
My friend Vanessa--she moved away to vermont last year,
我朋友瓦内萨,她去年搬去了佛蒙特州
And now she's back. you guys just have everything in common,
现在她回来了,你们真的很般配
And, um, I'm just getting to know him.
我才刚刚开始了解他
This thing between us-- it's over fogood.
我们之间完了,永远完了
Nate is a gentleman. he would never cause a scene.
内特是个绅士,他从不会让我出丑
Where to, mr. Bass? the airport.
去哪里,拜斯先生,机场
And who am i?
那我是谁呢
That's a secret I'll never tell.
这是一个不能说的秘密
You know you love me.
你知道你喜欢我
Hey, upper east siders. it's christmas in new york,
上东区的人们,现在是纽约圣诞节时分
And along with the season
在这个季节中
Comes the constance billard/ st. jude's bazaar,
我们来到了康士坦次的圣犹太集市
Where the only thing bizarre are the donated items for sale.
这里卖的都是人们捐赠的物品
How about an antique butter churn?
一个古董黄油搅拌机怎么样
Oh, my gosh. that would go so well with my loom.
天哪,那会和我的织布机很般配的
I know what I'm getting you for christmas now. all right.
我已经想好了给你的圣诞礼物了,好的
Oh, for when I move to siberia?
给我去西伯利亚用的?
No. come on. new york hardly even gets cold anymore,
不是,拜托,纽约已经不再那么冷了
And it never snows. who wants chestnuts
已经都不下雪了,如果都像佛罗里达
Roasted on an open fire when it feels like florida? okay,
那么热的话,谁还要吃烤栗子,好啦
Global warming grinch.
都是全球变暖惹的祸
I'm just saying, christmas should be white and snowy.
我只是觉得圣诞节应该是白色的,下着雪的
I'd even settle for manhattan slush. mm.
我从来没有走在曼哈顿的雪地上过
There you are.
终于找到你了
Hey, Vanessa. what are you doing here? hey.
瓦内萨,你在这儿干吗
Merry christmas. this is a copy of "the new yorker."
圣诞快乐,这是最新一期的《纽约客》
Thank you, but you know I already have a subscription.
谢谢,不过我已经订了
There's something else in there--a letter.
这里面还有些东西,一封信
What does it say, Serena?
上面说了什么,瑟琳娜
"dear mr. Humphrey, we are pleased to advise you
亲爱的汉弗瑞先生,我们很高兴的通知你,
"that we would like to publish your short story
我们想要把你的短篇小说,
In our summer fiction issue featuring '20 under 20.'"
出版在我们的夏季年轻才俊小说专题当中
It's a contest for young unknown writers, and I might have...
这是给没名气的年轻小说家的一次比赛,我也许已经
Oh, my god! submitted you.
天哪,和你说过了
I'm gonna be published in "the new yorker." that--oh.
我的小说要登上《纽约客》了
This ca--this can't be real. is--is this--is this real? this is so great.
这不是真的吧,这是真的吗,这太好了
I haven't even read one of your stories. oh, don't worry.
我还没看过你写的小说呢,没关系
He doesn't show them to anyone.
他从不给别人看的
I swiped this one out of his drawer on the pretense
这一份是我以借订书机的名义
Of borrowing a stapler.
从他的抽屉里偷出来的
Of borrowing slick. you never did return that stapler,
真狡猾,那个订书机还没还我呢
By the way.
对了
Let's see. you story is called "10-8-05."
我们瞧瞧,你的故事叫做,10-8-05
What's that date?
这是什么日子
Vanessa, thank you. I don't know how you did this,
瓦内萨,谢谢你,我不知道你是怎么做到的
But this is the best present ever.
但这是我收到过的最好的礼物
I can't believe we just took a cab for $32.
我不敢相信我们刚花了32元打出租
Well, I can't believe you were gonna wait an hour
我不敢相信你愿意花一个小时
For another subway. they said another train was on its way.
去等下一班地铁,他们说了下一班火车就来了
Uh, excuse me. pardon me. oh.
对不起,不好意思
Oh. Rufus, Alison, hello.
鲁弗斯,艾利森,你们好啊
Hi.
好啊
Oh, Rufus.
哦,鲁弗斯
Uh, you remember my friend Bartholomew Bass?
还记得我朋友巴索里米?拜斯吗
Hi. from, uh, Eleanor's? yeah. hello.
记得,在埃莉诺家是吗,你好
Eleanor's? oh, this is my wife alison.
埃莉诺家? 这是我太太
Hi. how do you do?
很高兴认识你
Well, it's lovely to see you both.
很高兴见到你们俩
Excuse us, please.
我们先失陪了
I guess Lily's targeted her next billionaire.
我想莉莉已经锁定了她下一个亿万富翁目标了
Actually, I think she's had him in her sights for a while.
事实上,我想她早就开始关注他了
Well, that was awkward. it wouldn't be
真尴尬,如果你把我们的事
If you let people know what we were doing together.
公之于众就不会尴尬了
I'm just starting to trust you again.
我才刚开始重新信任你
And the only reason you didn't trust me last time
以前你不信任我的唯一原因就是
Was because of a misunderstanding. yes, and to avoid another one,
因为一次误会,是的,为了逃避另一个人
Please understand
希望你谅解
That if it doesn't work out between us again,
如果我们这次还是不成的话
I'm gonna feel twice as humiliated.
我会感到更丢人
Not telling people about us ensures that we don't work out.
在我们没彻底解决之前,决不告诉任何人
Look, when I committed myself to you, I meant it.
听着,当我向你表白的时候,我是认真的
You know I am in love with you.
你知道我爱你
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么呢
Blair.
布莱尔
Oh, happy holidays.
节日快乐
Happy holidays--mwah-- ms. Van Der Woodsen.
节日快乐,范德?伍德森太太
Mr. Bass, I didn't think that you were still in town.
拜斯先生,我不知道你还在这里
I figured that you were with... with charles? no. sadly,
我还以为你和,查尔斯在一起?很可惜不是
I am stuck here on business
当他呆在摩纳哥的宾馆里时
While he suns himself at my hotel in monaco.
我却因为生意的事情不得不呆在这
I have my staff keeping an eye on him,
我让我的人替我看着他
And I'll join him for new year's.
元旦我就去和他会合
Oh, right. i-i, uh, was wondering
好的,我还在想
Why he'd been so quiet, and monaco answers my question.
他最近怎么这么安静,原来跑去摩纳哥了
Yeah.
是的
Lovely to see you two. bye. you, too.
很高兴看到你们,再见,我们也是
Blair, there you are.
布莱尔,终于找到你了
I-i can't talk right now, Serena. I'm late,
瑟琳娜,我现在没时间,我要迟到了
And I have-- a huge sweet tooth?
我现在有事,好大的糖啊
They're for my dad and me. we get them every year,
这是给我和我爸爸的,我们每年都买的
And he landed om parar 27 minutes ago. oh, then vite, vite!
他27分钟前刚才巴黎飞回来,那快点,快点
I'll parle while you marche.
我们边走边说
Come on. I said vite!
快点,快点
Nice holiday spirit, scrooge!
真没职业道德,小气鬼
Oh, gosh. so it's gonna be a real Waldorf christmas?
天哪,看来真的要过一个霍道夫家族的圣诞节了
Well, a real Waldorf christmas eve.
是霍道夫家族的平安夜
Eleanor drew the line at christmas day.
埃莉诺已经给我做好了圣诞节安排
That's only for me, her and Dorota. well,
只有我,她,还有朵箩塔
You still have a couple days with your dad.
你还是有几天时间陪你爸爸的
No, it'll be more than just a couple days.
不,不仅仅是几天
I'm gonna convince him to stay in new york. what about paris and roman?
我要说服他留下来,那巴黎和罗曼,的事怎么说
roman is a phase. my father belongs here with me.
罗曼只是过客,这儿才是我爸的归宿
He only left new york to ride out the scandal. oh!
他离开纽约只是为了躲避丑闻
Time to come home, don't you think?
该是回家的时候了,你觉得呢
Hey, did you want to ask me something? yes,
你是不是想问我些什么事
A gift idea for dan now that Vanessa got him
原本我打算送的礼物让瓦内萨捷足先登了
The most thoughtful dan-like present ever.
丹说这是他收到过最有意义的礼物
Why don't you just buy him a new outfit for cedric
你可以买个新的小玩意儿给他
And call it a day? thank you for being totally not helpful at all.
今天到此为止吧,谢谢你毫无作用的帮助
See you tomorrow night.
明晚见
Bye.
再见
Blair-bear!
布莱尔小熊
Oh! oh, look at you.
瞧瞧你
Mm. more beautiful than ever.
越来越漂亮了
Uh, sweetheart,
亲爱的
You remember roman?
你还记得罗曼,吗
Blair.
布莱尔
You are still perfection.
你还是这么的漂亮
Delicate, yet full with flavor,
动人,那么有品味
Like a macaron.
就像法国甜点
Imagine my surprise when the elevator door opened
想象下电梯门打开,他俩出来的时候
And out popped both of 'em.
我有多吃惊吗
Well, I didn't think you'd mind.
我以为你不会介意的
It's the perfect opportunity
这是个让你们
For you two to get to know each another better.
相互了解的绝好机会
Absolutely. it's for you. oh, sweetheart, you remembered.
当然,这是给你的,亲爱的,你还记得
It, uh, our tradition.
这是我们的传统
That's for you.
这是给你的
Merci, Blair.
谢谢,布莱尔
My pleasure.
不客气
My son, the writer.
我儿子是个作家啦
Published writer. yeah, you got your dream girl
出书的作家啦,你追到了你的梦中情人
And your story in "the new yorker."
你的小说上了《纽约客》
Maybe you should just die now. that's true. I may have peaked.
你现在已经死而无憾了,这倒是真的,无憾了
This one is from the Smiths.
这是史密斯一家的
"season's greetings." that's very original.
节日问候,还真是传统,
Their name's Smith. they don't have to be original.
他们姓史密斯,不代表他们很传统
This one is from, uh, Alex.
这是亚历克斯写的
What?
什么?
"Alison, meet--meet me on the 24th for--" no, Dan.
"艾利森,24号来见我..." 别读了,丹,
And that's not a christmas card.
这不是圣诞卡片
Why is he writing to you?
他干嘛写信给你?
Sending cards to the house? asking to see you?
寄卡片到家里? 想要见你?
I don't kn.w
我不清楚
Guys, we're--we're still here. we can hear you.
伙计们,我们还没走,我们能听到你的声音
Rufus, it's over with Alex, okay?
鲁弗斯,我跟亚历克斯结束了,好吗?
I-i-i'm home now with my family.
我...我现在回家了,跟家人在一起
Good.
很好
Let's all rewind and just pretend this never happened.
我们重新开始,就当作这些从来没发生过
This is not gonna ruin our christmas. hmm?
这不会毁了我们的圣诞节的, 是吧?
I can't believe you're okay with this. who said I am okay with this?
真不敢相信你不介意这个? 谁说我不介意了?
What am I supposed to do, make a scene?
那我该怎么做? 大闹一场?
Behave like some pathetic, scorned wife? no.
搞得自己像个可怜的怨妇? 我才不要
roman does not even know how to ice-skate.
罗曼,甚至连溜冰都不会
Can't you escort him out of the park On your way to the meeting?
你去开会的时候,难道就不能把他带出公园吗?
maybe drop him at a nail salon?
或许可以把他留在美甲店里?
I cannot bother myself trying to wrestle roman away from you.
我不会因为这个而给自己添麻烦的
I have to mentally prepare.
我现在得静下心
I am meeting with the c.e.o. of victoria's secret, after all.
毕竟我还要和维密品牌的总裁见面
Victoria's secret?
维密吗?
Yes, I'm-I'm designing a line
是的,我...我正在设计
Of retro-chic sleepwear and lingerie
复古系列的睡衣和女士贴身内衣
and i-I'm looking forward to the Samples.
我...我期待着样品出来
We're all very proud.
我们都很骄傲
In fact, mom, why don't you tell roman all about it? oh, yes.
妈妈,你为什么不告诉罗曼,这所有的一切? 哦,是的
I'm sure he'd be fascinated.
我保证他会很着迷的
It's so good to have you here. well, it's good to be here.
很高兴你在这儿,好吧,能在这里真好
Now where's the handsome Nate? am I gonna see him tonight? well,
帅哥内特去哪了? 今晚能见到他吗?
He's in connecticut with his mom.
他跟他妈妈在康涅狄格
He said he would try to catch a train
他说会乘火车赶过来
And make it to the party tonight. yeah, well, an eleanor Waldorf soiree--
来参加今晚的派对,对,埃莉诺?霍道的晚会...
Another new york institution that I miss.
我又错过了纽约学院的聚会
You know, you don't have to miss any of it.
你知道,你不会每个都错过的
Yeah, well, I wish that I could be in two places at once,
没错,我真希望我有分身术
My dear, but impossible. sorry.
亲爱的,这是不可能的, 抱歉
You know that chateau near lyon that I told you about?
你还记得我跟你说过的,那个里昂附近的城堡吗?
Mm-hmm. roman and I bought it.
恩,罗曼,和我买下了它
You bought that place? yes.
你买了那个城堡? 是的
And with roman?
和罗曼
The house is flooded with light.
那房子光线很好
The fireplaces are big enough. I mean, you can walk into them.
壁炉也够大,你甚至可以走进去
The gardens are incroyable.
花园也很漂亮
Uh, pardon me. I'm taking my niece skating,
打扰一下,我正带我侄女去溜冰
And I can't seem to locate the rink.
但我好像找不到地方了
But it's-- it's right over there.
就...就在那儿
Of course. the throng of children in mittens
当然,那群带棒球手套的孩子
Should have tipped me off. thank you.
应该可以告诉我的,谢谢你们
You're welcome.
不客气
The handsome man was just flirting with you.
那个帅小伙刚在调戏你
That's absurd. he was not flirting with me.
瞎扯,他没调戏我
roman, it is going to be so dull for you To sit and watch them skate.
罗曼, 你就坐在这看他们玩多无聊啊
yes. why don't you go to the petting zoo
你干嘛不去动物园?
And feed the sheep?
顺便喂喂那些羊?
Or why don't I join you on the rink? it looks fun.
或者我可以跟你们去溜冰哦? 看上去很好玩
Wonderful.
很好
Yes. super.
是的,很好
I'll get you skates. see you there.
我带你去溜冰,溜冰场见
Super.
很好
You're not autographing those
你不是在给这些东西签名
And selling them on ebay, are you? no. no, no.
准备拿到ebay上拍卖吧? 没有没有
I'm just checking out some of the previous publishees,
我只是在查看一下以前出版的东西
And I'm--i'm in great company here. it's the new yorker."
我...我在一个大公司,叫《纽约客》
V., how can I top this? I can't, really,
我怎么完成这个? 我不行,真的
Unless I rig the oscars for one of your documentaries.
除非我准备把其中一个纪录片拿去参加奥斯卡
You got in on your own merit.
你有自己的优势
The only gift I gave you was to lick a stamp, and as for me,
我给你的唯一礼物只是帖张邮票, 对于我来说
The annual Dan Humphrey christmas cd mix
每年的丹?汉弗瑞圣诞混合光盘
Is more than enough. all right, yeah.
就足够了,好吧
What's in the bag?
包里是什么?
Perfection.
完美的东西
Look, I know it's not christmas yet, but open it, please.
听着,我知道现在还没到圣诞,但是请打开它
I can't wait. I'm too excited.
我等不及了,太兴奋了
Oh, my.
哦,天那
I noticed the other day that you don't wear a watch,
我前几天注意到你没戴手表
And then it occurred to me it's because you don't have a watch,
我突然意识到,可能因为你没有手表
And you're gonna need one to be punctual for all the meetings
既然你现在是个,具有想象力,自尊心极强的作家
With editors and publishers now that you're a fancy
我想你需要一个手表来提醒你
And apparently, self-important writer.
要准时参加同编辑和出版商的会议
You don't like it. you want the brown band.
你不喜欢,你想要看布朗乐队
No, no, no. I love the band. I love the whole thing.
不不不,我爱乐队,我爱所有的一切
It's--it's the most amazing watch I've ever seen,
这...这是我见过的最靓的手表
But I can't accept this.
但我不能收这个
What? oh, yes, you can.
什么? 不,你收下吧
Look, it's more of a gift for me
这对我来说不仅仅是个礼物
Because I had so much fun picking it out for you.
因为我很开心能为你挑选这个礼物
You have to.
你必须收下
Serena, I buy a book for my dad every christmas.
瑟琳娜,每个圣诞节,我都会为我爸爸买本书
I think the most elaborate gift I've ever given
我想我给过你最精致的礼物
Has been a pair of rubber boots from l.l. bean.
就是一双斯巴鲁的胶靴了
So then I overdid it?
这太夸张了吗?
I think even your underdoing it
我想即使你不尽力
Would be overdoing it.
也可以做的很好
Look, um, let's--let's-- let's set some rules,
听着,恩,我们...我们定些规矩吧
Maybe some helpful guidelines.
像一些有用的守则
Fine.
好,
Deadline?
期限呢?
Um, tomorrow morning.
恩,到明天早上
Price limit?
价格界限呢?
50 bucks.
50美元,
All right. may the best gift win.
好的,愿最好的礼物胜出
If it's any help, I can tell you Dan's favorite used book shop.
如果能帮上忙,我告诉你丹最爱的二手书店
That's okay. I think I got it.
没关系,我已经搞定了
Are you Alex? who are you?
你是亚历克斯吗? 你是谁?
Rufus humphrey.
鲁弗斯?汉弗瑞
Unless you want to be carried out of here,
除非你想从这滚蛋
You're gonna stay the hell away from my wife.
不然离我妻子远点
Calm down now.
冷静点
You sent a letter to my wife
你写了封信给她
At my house where my children live?
寄到了我家里,我孩子们的家
Whatever you had with her is over.
不管你和她之间有过什么,都结束了
Why don't you sit down? she told you to leave her alone.
干嘛不坐下?她告诉过你离她远点
I'm sorry.
对不起
That's not what she told me a couple days ago.
几天前她可不是这么和我说的
Excuse me. you...
等等,你...
You spoke to her?
你和她说过话?
Damn it. you can do it. you can do it.
该死,你行的,你行的
Look at all these children.
看看这些孩子们
They're skating around fearlessly. come on.
他们溜冰溜得多开心,来吧
They got a lot shorter way to fall. Blair, will you help us here?
他们可不会摔倒,布莱尔,要不要一起?
We need you!
我们需要你
Just a second. my laces came undone.
等等,我的蕾丝衣带没系好
Now here we go.
开始吧
Ready? now go to Blair. okay.
准备好了吗?去布莱尔那,好的
You can do it! Blair!
你能办到,布莱尔
Come give us a lesson.
让我们见识见识
Spotted spinning at Wollman rink--
在沃尔曼溜冰场被看见溜冰
The Blair capades. all the grace of nancy kerrigan,
不一样的布莱尔,散发着花样滑女王魅力
But packing the punch of tonya harding.
但背后却使上了阴招
Pauvre roman.
可怜的罗曼
va?
没事吧?
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
I'm so clumsy. my foot got caught behind the skate.
我太笨了,我的脚拌蒜了
Oh. here. let me help you.
来这,我帮你
I cannot believe that daddy decided to stay with roman
简直不敢相信爸爸宁愿和那个罗曼,呆在一起
Instead of having tea at the carlyle with me.
也不和我在carlyle喝茶
The e.r. doctor said he would make a full recovery.
急诊室医生说他会痊愈的
Everything is ruined.
一切都毁了
Why wod you say that? you and I had a marvelous time.
怎么那么说?我们俩可过得很开心
Well, I'm sorry, mother. it's just not the same.
对不起,妈妈,但这是两码事
I don't understand how that french fox stole my father
我不明白那个法国佬是怎么霸占了我的爸爸
And your husband
还有你的丈夫
And always seems to come off like a-an innocent lamb.
然后还一脸无辜相
roman was not always so innocent, you know.
要知道,罗曼,并非总是那么清白
Really? what's his story?
真的,他怎么了?
Mm, well, when I first met him,
我第一次见到他的时候
He was going out with this model named Freddy,
他正要和一个叫弗莱迪的模特出去
And Freddy was a horrible scoundrel.
弗莱迪是个衣冠禽兽
roman would actually be into somebody like that?
罗曼,会喜欢那样的人?
Into him? he was--he was absolutely infatuated with him.
喜欢?他-他简直是完全被迷住了
Freddy had him under some kind of spell.
好像被弗莱迪下了符咒一样
I was the one who got him to break out of it
是我挽救了他
And turn his life around. don't mention Freddy to your father.
助他回头,别和你爸爸提起弗莱迪
It is a sore subject. okay. what was Freddy's last name?
那会揭他旧伤疤,好的,弗莱迪姓什么?
Hey. where were you?
你们在哪里?
I tried to call you, but your phone was off.
我打过你电话,你关机了
I kept your date for you with Alex.
我替你去和亚历克斯赴约了
He's actually a pretty cool guy
他真是个很酷的家伙
Other than the fact that he's in love with my wife.
除了爱上了我老婆
He told me about your phone call.
他告诉我你打了电话
He... felt that I owed him an explanation,
他...觉得我应该向他解释
And he was right.
他说的没错
And you didn't tell me that because...
你没告诉我是因为...
Because there was nothing to tell.
因为没什么好说的
I told Alex that I was back with my family
我告诉亚历克斯我已经和家人团聚了
And to stop calling.
别再打电话了
Would you have come back...
如果珍妮没去接你
If jenny hadn't shown up to bring you?
你会回来吗?
If I hadn't, would Lily be here right now?
如果我没回来,莉莉会取而代之吗?
I guess by turning our backs on these other people,
我觉得对其他人置之不理的话
We thought we could fix ourselves.
我们可以重修旧好的
Maybe other people aren't the problem.
可能问题不在于其他人
Maybe we changed.
或许是我们变了
And at what point do we admit
你我都明白
That no matter how much we want it or how hard we try...
不论我们多么竭心尽力
It'sujt t not rking.
还是收效甚微
I know it's been maybe ten minutes since I last asked,
我知道我问了还没十分钟
But are you still sure you don't want to talk about it?
但你确定你不想谈谈吗?
Dad said he didn't want to ruin christmas.
爸爸说他不想破坏这个圣诞节
That's what I'm trying to do. hey, well,
如我所做的
Just in case you change your mind...
以防你改变主意
You're here. I know.
你在这,我知道
Okay. how about this?
好的,这个怎样?
At least you know it's something Serena doesn't have.
至少你要知道瑟琳娜没有的东西
A year of cheese for $600? are these people kidding?
一年的奶酪要600美元?他们是不是开玩笑?
I could buy a cow for that much money and make my own cheese.
我宁愿拿这钱买头牛,自己做奶酪
You just said "make my own cheese." that's disgusting.
你说自己做奶酪,真恶心
I'm never goaa findndhis gift for Serena. yeah,
我再也不帮他给瑟琳娜挑礼物了,是啊
And your gift needs to be especially good this year
今年的礼物还得特别好
To make up for the rest of her christmas. what do you mean?
来填补余下的圣诞假期,什么意思?
Well, she's living in a hotel. you know, how homey can it be?
她住的是酒店,那里能有多少家庭的温暖?
It's not exactly festive.
可不会有节日的感觉
Eric told me they don't even allow trees.
艾瑞克说那里连圣诞树都不让摆
Leave a message, and I might listen.
请留言,待查收
Chuck, you are not answering my calls,
恰克,我知道你不接我电话
To torture me, I am sure, but please, for the love of god,
是要折磨我,但是求求你,看在上帝的份上
Do not tell anybody about us, okay?
别把我们的事告诉任何人,好吗?
Please? please.
好吗,求求你了
Hey. you told me to come right away.
你让我马上过来
Is everything all right? yeah.
都还好吧? 是的
Why aren't you with your dad? uh,
你怎么没和你爸爸呆一起?
I need your log-in for your agency's site
我需要你当模特时期的代理人网站
From your modeling days. my modeling days?
登录帐号,我当模特的时候?
I did one print ad for gap when I was 12.
我只在12岁的时候给gap做过一个广告封面
What, are you holding an open call or something?
怎么,你在等人联系你还是?
I have one specific look in mind.
我脑子里有个模型
Uh, okay, well I don't know
好的,我不知道
If it'll still even be in here, but...
还在不在这里,但是
Well, look at that.
看看这个
Addresses and phone numbers. perfect.
地址还有电话号码,好极了
You know, I called you an hour ago. b.t.w., you're late.
知道吗,我是一个小时前打给你的,顺便说下,你迟到了
Um, you're lucky I'm even here at all.
我能来你已经很幸运了
It's christmas eve, and I still haven't found a gift for Dan.
现在是平安夜,可我还没挑好礼物给丹
Now all the stores are closing, and I'm totally screwed.
所有的商店都关门了,我彻底没辄了
Do you have any idea what you can buy
知不知道最近50美元
For under $50 these days? I don't know.
能买什么? 我不知道
A single entry at a mid-priced restaurant?
一张中档餐厅的消费券?
Three-quarters of a dvd box set?
四分之三的光碟套盒?
Maybe a pair of Wolford stockings.
或者一双沃尔夫长统袜
Oh, stockings. yes, great idea for dan.
噢,长统袜,对,这主意真棒
Blair, please, this is serious.
布莱尔,好了,认真点
I don't know. why don't you buy him a gold money clip
我不知道,干嘛不到卡地亚买一个金色钱夹
From cartier, say it's $49.99? he won't know the difference.
给他,只要49.99美元,他分不出真假的
What are you doing anyway?
你在干吗?
I'm booking me a model.
我预定模特
I come to you hat in hand, tail betwe m my le
我是来求你的,打躬作揖
And off my high horse.
不摆架子
I spent the entire day searching for the perfect gift for Dan.
我一整天都在为丹挑个完美的礼物
Now all the stores are closing, christmas day is looming,
现在所有的商店都关门了,圣诞节就要到了
And, um... I need your help.
你得帮帮我
I could take this opportunity to gloat,
也许我可以趁此机会落井下石
But I actually like you.
但我还是欣赏你的
So let's get down to business. what do you have so far?
谈正事吧,你买了什么?
Um, I found a first edition j.l. hall book,
我找到一本约翰霍森的初版书
Original italian poster of the "400 blows"
一张意大利电影"四百击"的原版海报
And a montblanc fountain pen. all very thoughtful.
还有一支万宝龙钢笔,想的非常周到
And all exceed $50.
所有的都超过50美元
Right.
没错
Well, Dan's not really that into things.
丹并不在意物质的东西
Which makes shopping for him kind of hopeless.
才使得给他买礼物变的很没谱
The only thing he wants for christmas is snow.
他唯一想要的圣诞礼物是雪
It's not like I can give him that.
我又不可能给他雪
You sure?
你确定?
Happy holidays.
节日快乐
Welcome. welcome.
欢迎,欢迎
We're doing things a little untraditionally this year.
我们今年做的和往年有点不同
I don't know if you've heard.
我不知道你听说了没有
I'm desiining a ne of lingerie for victoria's secret.
我在为维多利亚内衣秀做设计
I walked into the store, and I fell in love with this tree.
我一走进那家店,立刻就爱上了这棵圣诞树
Isn't that lipstick clever? isn't it?
这个唇膏的设计是不是很聪明?
Good. have some eggnog.
好的,喝点蛋酒
Hello? hey. it's me.
喂,是我
Hey. so, uh, running into each other at the school fair--
在学校酒会遇见彼此
Kind of awkward.
有点尴尬啊
I suppose so, especially after our last phone call.
可能吧,尤其在我们上次通话后
Rufus, we really shouldn't be speaking.
鲁弗斯,我们之间不该谈话的
No, I know.
我知道
But if there's something you want to say,
但是如果你想说些什么的话
You should go ahead and say it
你就该说出来
Is there something you want me to say?
你想让我说什么吗
Rufus...
鲁弗斯...
Why are you calling?
你为什么打给我?
Oh, i...
我...
Just wanted to say merry christmas.
只想说声圣诞快乐
Hope you have a good holiday.
希望你节日快乐
Yes, well...
好吧
I'm, um, flying to Anguilla with Bart tonight,
我今晚要和巴特一起飞往安圭拉
So I'm expecting it to be a-a great holiday--
我希望这是次愉快的假期
One for the ages, in fact.
实际上,希望它是最好的一次
Good night, Rufus. good-bye.
晚安,鲁弗斯,再见
Anguilla.
安圭拉
What is the matter with me?
我这是怎么了?
I don't think so. oh.
我不这么认为
Oh. excuse me.
失陪了
What are you doing here? well, I was hoping to see you again.
你来这干吗,我希望能再见到你
I thought it great good fortune that roman tracked me down
我觉得我很幸运,罗曼,在滑冰场找到了我
At the skating rink and extended an invitation.
并邀请我来这
Oh, well...
好吧
En--enjoy the party.
好好玩
How dare you invite a strange man into my home.
你怎么敢邀请一个陌生人到我家里
Jack came?
杰克来了?
Go talk to him.
去和他聊聊
Bring vodka. roman...
端杯伏特加,罗曼,...
You practically picked him up off the street.
你基本上算是在大街上挑选的他
And then I googled him. his name is Jack Roth.
然后我搜索了他,他的名字是杰克?罗斯
He owns a prominent hedge fund
他有一家着名的套头公司
With offices in london and barcelona,
在伦敦和巴塞罗那都有办公室
And he finds you very attractive.
他觉得你很迷人
Well, that's no excuse,
那不是理由
And--and--and I am doing just fine
而且我...我过得挺好
Without your romantic help.
即便没有你浪漫的援助
Are you?
真的吗
Eleanor, we've been friends for a long time....
埃莉诺,我们当朋友很长时间了
Since before Marc Jacobs went into rehab.
在马克?雅可布去戒疗所之前就是了
Friends don't steal other friends' husbands.
朋友不会偷朋友的老公
Is Nate there?
内特在吗
Oh. a few hours ago?
几个小时前走了?
Chuck bass didn't call for him, did he?
恰克?拜斯没打电话给他吧,有吗
Uh, never mind. did Nate say where he was going?
没关系了,内特有说他去哪了吗
No, no. don't--don disturbrb mrs. Archibald.
不,不,别麻烦阿齐布尔德夫人了
Um, I'm sure he's on his way here now.
我相信他已经在来的路上了
All right. thank you.
好的,谢谢
Dorota's gonna kill you if you get glue on that comforter.
如果被子粘上胶水,朵箩塔会杀了你的
Sorry we've turned your room into an art studio, b.,
不好意思,B 我们把你的房间变成了工作室,
But the clock is ticking.
但没时间了
I'm done.
完成了
Oh, my gosh.
天哪
Wow. that--that's amazing.
真不可思议
Thank you so much, Vanessa. this is gonna be... incredible.
非常感谢,瓦内萨,这一定会...很棒的
Good. I'm glad I could help.
很好,我很高兴能帮上忙
I think he'll really love it.
我想他会喜欢的
Vanessa?
瓦内萨?
I think I'd like to help with this little project.
我想我也能帮上一点忙
Would you come and help me find another pair of scissors?
你能帮我再找把剪刀吗
It's so nice what you're doing for your friend Dan,
你为丹做的这些事真窝心
Helping his girlfriend make his christmas present.
帮他女朋友准备圣诞礼物
Serena is so grateful
瑟琳娜很感谢你
Because she likes to see the best in people.
因为她只看到人们好的一面
I like to see the truth.
我想知道真相
Yeah? and what's that?
是吗,是什么?
I think you like Dan a little too much.
我认为你有点太喜欢丹了
Just thought I should let you know
我觉得我该让你知道
Someone's watching.
有人一直在盯着
Merry christmas.
圣诞快乐
I'm taking off. call me when you're done?
我要走了,完成了打电话给我好吗
Okay. where you going?
好的,你去哪?
I'm gonna go check on my daddy. I thought you were gonna help.
我去看看我爸爸,我以为你是来帮忙的
I think my work's done here. oh, hello.
我觉得这没我事了,你好
Hi. good-bye. when you two are done hiding up here,
你好,再见,你们俩忙完这儿的事
I'm taking you both out for dessert. can't, mom. I'm busy.
我要带你们去吃点心的,不行,妈妈,我很忙
But this is important for our family.
但这对我们家来说很重要
It'll just be the three of us. mom,
就我们三个人,妈妈
Anytime you say it'll just be the three of us,
每次你一说就我们三个
It means you're dating someone new. whoever it is,
意味着你又和谁约会了
I don't care. I'll just meet him at the wedding. fine, fine.
我不管,我在婚礼上见他就好了,好吧,好吧
Then I will just tell you who it is,
那我就直接告诉你们他是谁
Because you're gonna be seeing him around from now on.
因为你们以后会经常见到他的
It's Bart Bass. Bart Bass?
是巴特?拜斯,巴特?拜斯?
Mom, you cannot date Bart Bass.
妈妈,你不能和巴特?拜斯约会
You just said a moment ago you didn't care who it was.
一分钟前你还在说不关心呢
That was before I knew who it was.
那是在知道他是谁之前
He only has one facial expression. he scares me.
他就一个面部表情,太吓人了
And he raised Chuck. that scares me.
他有恰克这个儿子,这吓到了我
Oh, Serena, as usual, you're being overly dramatic.
瑟琳娜,你还是老样子,太夸张了
I'm not marrying Bart.
我不会和巴特结婚的
This is very casual,
只是随便约会一下
And regardless, I'm not asking your permission.
而且无论如何,我不是来要你们许可的
You know when I suggested this plan,
当我提出这个计划的时候
I didn't know that it would entail a robbery. hey, hey, hey.
我并不知道还包括抢劫
I left a donation.
我留下了捐赠品
So it was more of a rescue than a robbery.
这是援救不是抢劫
You know, those abandoned trees in that lot
这些被丢弃的树
Were just gonna be kindling the day after christmas,
在圣诞节的第二天就被当成柴火了
And this tree that we have here is gonna be loved and admired.
我们把这棵树拿来,它就会被关怀了
Oh, yeah, you have a real talent for spin, my brother. okay.
你真有解释的天赋,哥哥
I wish I had more talent for heavy lifting. oh.
我更希望自己有搬东西的天赋
Oh. yeah, well, what you're doing for Serena is really romantic.
你为瑟琳娜做的还真是浪漫
I wonder what mom and dad
我希望爸爸和妈妈
Are gettineach other for christmas.
圣诞的时候会在一起
I thought that if I got them under the same roof
我以为让妈妈回来住
That things would go back to the way they were.
一切就会变得像以前一样了
They haven't, have they?
他们没有,对吧
I think there's a real possibility
我觉得很有可能
That they might split up.
他们还是会分开
If I hadn't brought her back, though,
如果我不把她接回来,那么
We could've just kept pretending
我们还可以继续装着以为
That she's just in Hudson doing her art.
她还在哈德森画她的画
You did the right thing, Jen.
你这么做是对的,珍妮
Really, you did, cause whatever happens now,
真的,你做得对,因为不管现在发生什么
At least, uh, we're not living in a fantasy, you know?
至少,我们不是活在幻想里
Wonderful party, Eleanor.
真是不错的派对,埃莉诺
So you... ice-skate?
你...去溜冰了?
Occasionally, with my niece,
偶尔会去,和我的小侄女
But she's much more talented than I am.
但她比我有天赋得多
Well, I haven't skated since ages,
我已经好久都不溜冰了
But I used to love it when I was a girl.
但我年轻的时候很喜欢
You must have been very beautiful out there on the ice.
你在滑冰的时候一定很美
Excuse me.
对不起
Merry christmas. merry christmas.
圣诞快乐,圣诞快乐
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Freddy, what on earth are you doing here? oh, roman invited me.
弗莱迪,你来这干什么? 罗曼,邀请我来的
What?
你说什么?
Freddy, what... what are you doing here?
弗莱迪,你...你来这干什么?
He said that you invited him. what?
他说是你邀请他来的,什么?
Freddy.
弗莱迪
roman, explain this.
罗曼, 解释一下
I can't.
我不知道
And so true. how does one explain the indescribable pull
是嘛,那要怎么解释想见旧情人
To see an old lover, to feel that jolt of electricity?
想感受那股,颤悚的难以言喻的冲动呢
So you couldn't last two days in town without contacting him?
你两天不联系他都不行?
I can't believe you'd trust appearances and not me.
不敢相信你,宁愿相信表象也不相信我
Harold, dear, i-- roman did not invite Freddy.
哈罗德,亲爱的,罗曼,没有邀请弗莱迪来
I think Blair did.
我觉得是布莱尔干的
Blair?
布莱尔?
Freddy...
弗莱迪...
If you want to be the featured model in my spring catalog,
如果你想给我的春季,服装目录做模特的话
You'd better tell us the truth.
你最好告诉我真相
She might have offered to buy me a cruise...
她可能会给我买艘游艇...
And renew my gym membership.
还会让我重新拥有健身会馆的会员资格
Well, you might as well take that cruise,
好吧,你不妨就拿了那艘游艇吧
Because you'll be featured in my catalog
因为在我的服装目录里
When hell freezes over.
再也不会有你出现
Now please, get out. thanks for the champagne.
现在,滚出去,谢谢你的香槟
Merry christmas.
圣诞快乐
Looks like daddy's little girl
看来爸爸的乖女儿
Isn't sugar and spice and everything nice after all.
终究不是那么完美
I wish you would just slow down for a second
你能不能稍微放松一点
And let her be. well, I just can't believe
随她去吧,我只是无法相信
That Blair would do something so cruel,
我的布莱尔会做这样残忍的事
And roman, who's only ever been completely kind to her.
罗曼,对她一直都很好啊
It isn't roman Blair's lashing out at--it's you.
布莱尔的目标不是罗曼, 而是你
She was so looking forward to spending time with you alone,
她很希望能和你单独相处一会儿
And then you show up at our doorstep with your lover,
但你却和情人成双出现
Without a word of warning. how did you expect her to react?
事先都没有说一声,你想她能有什么反应?
Well, I hoped that once we were together,
我希望我们相处之后
It would all work out.
事情会自然解决的
I suppose that was pretty naive.
我想那太天真了
Blair learned scheming from her mother
布莱尔从她母亲那里学来了小阴谋
And unrealistic dreaming from her father.
还从她父亲那里学来了白日做梦
She tries really hard to act all grown-up,
她努力装作很成熟的样子
But don't you be fooled.
但你可别被骗了
She's still a little girl who needs her daddy.
她还是个很需要爸爸的小女孩儿
Okay, stop, stop, stop. ow.
停,停,停
Okay. what now?
好了,现在怎么办?
Now you go in there,
你进去
You distract dexter, the humorless concierge... okay.
分散德克斯的注意力,那个一本正经的门卫
While I try and sneak this into an elevator. all right, um,
我就会试着溜进电梯,好吧
Who's gonna turn you into hercules
那谁来帮你变成大力士
So you can carry this thing by yourself?
好让你一个人搬这东西?
I did--i did not say the pl was foolproof.
我可没说这计划是万无一失的
Hey, ms. Van Der Woods-Lily, hi.
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森小姐,莉莉,你好啊
Dan. Jenny. tree. hi.
丹,珍妮,还有树
Yeah, um, they don't allow christmas trees inside,
是啊,他们不让带圣诞树进去
Which is why we're out here.
所以我们就在这了
Which is why Dan's about to ask you for a favor.
所以丹想让你帮个忙
Ah, does it involve distracting dexter
是不是要转移德克斯的注意力
And sneaking into the elevator? why? would that work?
溜进电梯? 怎么了,那管用吗
No. never. he has the eyes of a hawk,
不管用,他长着双鹰眼
And he takes his job very seriously.
他对工作一丝不苟
So I've noticed.
我注意到了
But Bobby at the service entrance--
但是服务台的芭比...
I think he could be bought.
我想能贿赂一下
Come.
来吧
I just sent him a text, and dan's on his way.
我刚给他发了短信,他马上就来
Thank you so much. it's really no problem,
太谢谢你了,没事儿的
And since there are no problems, I should go.
既然没事儿了,我先走了
Oh, no, no, no. stay, please.
不,不,留下来吧
You don't need me. we talked about how to turn everything on.
你不需要我了呀,我们都计划好了
No, I know I can do it, but I just want you to see Dan's face.
我知道我能做好,但我真的想让你看一眼丹的表情
I've really gotta get going. okay. well, I'll tell him how much you did.
我真的得走了,好吧,我会告诉他你做的一切
Please don't. it's your present.
别说了吧,这是你的礼物
Just... enjoy your night.
好好享受你的夜晚吧
Hey, this is Nate. I can't come to the ph--
我是内特,我现在不能接...
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Our flight leaves in a few hours.
我们要去赶飞机了
I wanted to say good-bye.
我想和你说声再见
Please forgive me, Blair.
原谅我吧,布莱尔
I should have told you that I was bringing roman.
我该提前告诉你我会带罗曼,来
I knew that having him here would be hard for you,
我知道接受他你有多难
But I love you so much, and I love roman,
但是我爱你,我也爱罗曼
And I was hoping that if we were all thrown together,
我希望我们能和睦相处
That something... perfect would happen
那么...一切都会很美好
And that you would love him, too.
你也会爱他的
I was gonna convince you to move back to new york,
我本来打算劝你回来纽约的
But you bought a vineyard
但你却和罗曼,一起在法国
In france with roman.
买了一座葡萄园
What's next, a commitment ceremony?
下一步是什么,承诺仪式?
Great.
好吧
There's no room in your life for me anymore.
你的生活里已经没有我的位置了
Sweetheart, there is always room for you.
亲爱的,我心里一直都有你的
No matter where I am, no matter who I'm with.
不管我在哪,不管我和谁在一起
I, uh...
我...
This is part of your christmas gift.
这是你圣诞礼物的一部分
Yourouse in france.
这是你在法国的家?
It's very nice, daddy.
好漂亮啊,爸爸
I'm sure you and roman will totally enjoy it.
你和罗曼,肯定会好好享受的
And so will you,
你也会的
Because this...
因为这个...
Is your room.
这是你的房间
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
We're having it decorated just for you.
我们专门为你而设计的
A cat.
还有只猫
A cat named "cat,"
猫的名字就叫"猫"
like in your favorite movie.
和你最喜欢的电影里的那只一样
It was roman's idea.
是罗曼,想出来的
So... merry christmas, sweetheart.
那么...圣诞快乐,亲爱的
We're hoping that you'll spend the whole summer with us.
我们希望你能来和我们一起度过夏季
Merry christmas.
圣诞快乐
Do you like it? do you think it's cheesy?
你喜欢吗,你觉得这很傻吗
No.
不会
No, no, it's--it's incredible.
不会,这真是...不可思议
How did you do this?
你怎么做到的?
Well, I had help from my elves.
我的小矮人帮我做的
Your present is waiting for you at home,
你的礼物在家里等着你呢
But, um, I did bring a little pre-present for you.
但是呢,我带了个预热的礼物给你
Wait. this is your story. yeah, it's the original.
这是你的小说,是的,原版的
It's right out of the spiral notebook.
是从我的线圈本里扯下来的
I'm kinda scared to read it.
我都有点不敢读了
What happened on october 8th, 2005?
2005年10月8日发生了什么事?
Well, I was accidentally invited
我碰巧受邀去参加一场生日会
To a birthday party where I met a girl.
在那儿我遇到一个女孩
She only spoke two sentences to me,
她只对我说了两句话
But I've never forgotten her.
但我永远也忘不了她
Wait. your story's about me?
等等,你写的小说是关于我的?
Are we really gonna do this?
我们真的要做吗
The arts and crafts were impressive,
雪景的布置让人很难忘
But how did you manage the real snow?
但你是怎么控制自然下雪的?
I'm well-connected.
我可是很神通广大的
This is, without question, the best christmas ever.
这无疑是最好的一次圣诞
Ever in the history of christmas.
是过去所有圣诞里最好的
I hate to break the spell,
我不想扫兴的
But, uh, we better get home before our families wake up.
但是...我们最好得在家人醒来前赶回去
Eleanor... hmm?
埃莉诺?
You are a marvel.
你真是太棒了
Oh, stop it. mmm.
别说了
Who knew there were men like you
谁能想到像你这样的男人
Wandering around central park, lost?
会在中央公园里闲晃而迷路呢
Eleanor, good morning,
埃莉诺,早上好
And, Jack, nice to see you. good morning.
还有杰克,很高兴见到你,早上好
Yes, wonderful.
是啊,非常好
The flights were all canceled because of the weather.
由于天气原因航班都取消了
I wanted to tell Blair in person.
我想亲自跟布莱尔说一声
Do not worry. we--we have a room at the pierre.
别担心,我们在皮埃尔酒店定了房
No, it's nonsense. you--you'll stay with us.
不,这样不行,你们留下来
Thank you.
谢谢
You'll call me later?
再给我电话?
Oh, yes.
好的
I'll be spending christmas with my... family.
我要和我的家人一起过圣诞
Bye.
再见
What's going on?
怎么了?
We're back for christmas.
我们回来过圣诞了
Well, roman, you are in for a treat,
罗曼, 你一定会喜欢的
Because a Waldorf christmas is like no other.
因为霍道夫家的圣诞可是与众不同的
Come on, you.
来吧,你们
Whew. merry christmas, dad. you're up early.
圣诞快乐,爸爸,你起得真早
And you're getting in awfully late. oh, yeah, well, I left you a message.
而你回来得真晚啊,是啊,我给你留言了
Saying the tree shenanigans were taking all night,
说要花一晚上装饰圣诞树
But I didn't think you meant literally all night.
可我不认为你真的会玩通宵
Oh. yeah, , yeah, the tree. it was a big production.
是啊,圣诞树,那真是个大工程
Uh, luckily Serena's mom was there to help with the plan.
幸好瑟琳娜的妈妈也在那帮忙
Lily was there?
莉莉在那?
I thought you mentioned she was out of the country. no. no, they're here.
我记得你说过她出城了,不,他们在这
They're gonna go see "the nutcracker" tomorrow.
他们明天要去看"胡桃夹子"(经典芭蕾舞剧)
Do I smell chocolate chip waffles?
我好像闻到了巧克力华夫饼的味道?
With hot caramel sauce. your father's christmas specialty.
还有热焦糖,你们爸爸的圣诞特餐
Dan, pass the chocolate chips. good morning.
丹,把巧克力豆给我,早上好
Good morning. after breakfast and presents,
早上好,吃完早饭,拆好礼物后
I need to go to the gallery... mm.
我得去画廊...
To take care of some stuff. on christmas morning?
处理一些事情,在圣诞节的早晨?
Well, yeah, you know, art never sleeps.
是啊,你知道的,艺术从不休息
Buy u u ow what? the three of us could hang out together.
我们三个可以一起出去啊
It'll be great. we'll drink hot cocoa and watch a movie,
会很棒的,我们喝杯热可可,看场电影
And then when your dad comes back, we can all go for a walk.
等你们爸爸回来,我们可以一起散散步
Hear those silver bells? it's christmastime in the city.
听见圣诞歌了吗,整个城市都笼罩在圣诞气氛中
Some families actually do make the yuletide gay,
有些家庭确实有节日的欢乐
Managing to leave their troubles far away...
把他们的烦恼远远抛之脑后...
Mom. oh, it's beautiful. thank you. thank you.
妈妈,这太漂亮了,谢谢你
Oh, look. you look like a brunette catherine deneuve.
你看起来就像深发色版的凯瑟琳?德纳芙(法国影星)
Quelle magnifique. it's so gorgeous.
太美了,这太漂亮了
Merry christmas, Dorota. it's so we can text.
圣诞快乐,朵箩塔,我们以后就可以短信联系啦
Do you like it? thank you, miss Blair.
你喜欢吗,谢谢你,布莱尔小姐
Other families have a merry little christmas
有些家庭的圣诞也有小小的快乐
Even when their troubles aren't so far away...
尽管他们的麻烦近在身边...
So what did dad have to do at the gallery, exactly?
爸爸去画廊到底有什么事非做不可?
Uh, paperwork, i-i think.
文书工作吧,我想
You're going back to Hudson, aren't you?
你要回哈德森了,是吗
Yeah.
是的
But, hey, we are gonna be okay.
但是,我们会没事的
Come here.
过来
We know.
我们明白
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
Some presents might end up getting returned...
有些礼物或许能得到回报...
I know how you like florida.
我知道你很喜欢佛罗里达
Yeah. wow.
是啊
Uh, number one fan.
我是他们的头号粉丝
You know, I'm--i'm sorry I didn't get anything for you,
我...抱歉我没为你准备任何礼物
Mr. Bass, but, uh, I didn't know you'd be coming for christmas.
但是,拜斯先生,我不知道你会来过圣诞
Ah, no worries, Eric. please, call me Bart.
没关系的,艾瑞克,叫我巴特就好
But some gifts are for keeps.
但有些礼物是有去无回的
For you. thank you.
给你的,谢谢
Eric, Serena,
艾瑞克,瑟琳娜
I just want you to know
我希望你们明白
That I have deep feelings for your mother.
我对你们妈妈的感情很深
mom, your phone.
妈妈,你的手机响了
Oh. uh, Lily, you're not gonna want to interrupt this moment.
莉莉,你不会想打断这一时刻的
Other presents come when you least expect em.
还有一些礼物是不期而至的
Hey, Lil. you know everything's closed on christmas?
莉,你知道圣诞节所有商店都关了吗
Diners that claim to be open 24/7--
那些声称全年24小时营业的餐馆...
It's false advertising.
都是虚假广告
And everyone knows
每个人都知道
The biggest present comes in the smallest box.
包装盒越小,礼物往往越珍贵
So, uh, Alison's leaving.
艾利森要走了
She's spending time alone with the kids.
她正单独和孩子们一起
And I seem to have walked all the way from brooklyn
我从布鲁克林一路走来
To your doorstep
直到你酒店楼下
Without a jacket, in the snow.
外套也没穿,站在雪里
So what the hell?
这该死的算怎么回事?
I miss you...
我想你...
And I have been missing you for a while.
我想你已经有一段日子了
Lily...
莉莉...
Would you do me the honor of being my wife?
你愿意嫁给我,成为我的妻子吗
Fromage! cheese!
茄子...
Ah, perfect.
非常好
Then there are those boxes
还有一些礼物盒
You wish you had never opened...
你会希望自己从未打开...
Oh, I like the pa--
这就像
Have a holly jolly christmas.
圣诞快乐

x.o.x.o., gossip girl.

X.O.X.O. 八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
gallery ['gæləri]

想一想再看

n. 美术馆,画廊,顶层楼座,狭长的房间

 
distract [di'strækt]

想一想再看

vt. 转移,分心

联想记忆
involve [in'vɔlv]

想一想再看

vt. 包含,使陷入,使忙于,使卷入,牵涉

联想记忆
stamp [stæmp]

想一想再看

n. 邮票,图章,印,跺脚
v. 跺脚,盖章

 
marvelous ['mɑ:viləs]

想一想再看

adj. 令人惊异的,了不起的,不平常的

 
ceremony ['seriməni]

想一想再看

n. 典礼,仪式,礼节,礼仪

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
loom [lu:m]

想一想再看

n. 织布机
n. 若隐若现
vi.

 
pretense [pri'tens]

想一想再看

n. 借口,虚假,伪装

 
antique [æn'ti:k]

想一想再看

adj. 古代的
n. 古物,古董

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。