手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第一季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第12集:D赴S的约会

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Gossip girl here your one and only source into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.

绯闻女孩为你带来曼哈顿上流社会第一手的八卦内幕
At what point do we admit that no matter how much we want it or how hard we try...
为什么无论我们多想或怎么努力的去尝试
It's just not working.
都是白费力气
You're going back to hudson, aren't you? Yeah!
你要回去哈得森,是不? 是的
Rufus, why are you calling?
鲁弗斯为什么打给我?
I miss you.
我想你了
Mom, you cannot date bart bass.
妈,你不能跟巴特·拜斯约会

You said a moment ago you didn't care who it was.

你刚刚说过,你不介意他是谁的
He raised Chuck.
恰克那小子可是他养大的
Would you do me the honor of being my wife?
你愿意做我的妻子吗
I think you like Dan a little too much.
我想你有点太喜欢丹了
Just thought I should let you know someone's watching.
我只是觉得有必要让你知道,有人在盯着你
Chuck, you are not answering my calls.
恰克,你没接我电话
Please, for the love of god, do not tell anybody about us.
看在上帝的份上,请不要把我们的事告诉任何人
On the upper east side, it's easy to think
在上东区,人们很容易认为
That the world is exactly as it appears
世界就是他们看到的那样
Refined, elegant, imposing.
优雅,端庄,如此令人难忘
But sometimes, all it takes is a little key
但有时,我们需要的只是一把小小的钥匙
To open the door to the wild side.
来打开通向户外的门
Nate. why have you been avoiding me?
内特,你为什么一直躲着我?
Avoiding you? what?
躲着你? 你在说什么?
Ever since I got back from monaco,
自从我从摩纳哥回来之后
You've beenyou're not returning my calls or my texts.
你就...你就没有回过我电话或短信
I've barely seen you. really? I don't recall.
我很少看见你,真的吗,我记不起来了
Oh? well, do you recall that night after the debutante ball
那你记得社交舞会之后的那个晚上吗
Yes, I do.
记得
Blair?
布莱尔?
What are you doing? this.
你在做什么,这个
Good catching up.
进步很快嘛
Enough with the blackmail. aren't you bored already?
别再恐吓我了,你还没厌倦吗
I can't avoid Nate forever.
我不能永远躲着内特
Excuse me.
失陪一下
I didn't say forever.
我没说永远
Just until the sight of the two of you together
只要等我看到你们俩在一起
Doesn't turn my stomach. and when will that be?
不要让我恶心就好,那是什么时候呢
Only time will tell, I'm afraid.
恐怕只有时间知道了
So unless you want dear Nathaniel to know how
除非你想让亲爱的内特尼尔知道
You lost your virginity to me in the back of a moving vehicle,
你是怎么在车后座被我夺去处女之身的
I encourage patience and restraint.
我希望你忍耐和克制一下
Isn't there someone else you can torture?
难道就没有别人让你折磨了吗
Probably,
可能有
But I choose you.
但我选了你
Why don't I turn that, uh, onepiece into a nopiece?
为什么不让我把整件泳衣脱掉呢?
Find a floatie to talk to, Chuck.
你去找别人吧,恰克
You know, if my dad and your mom
如果我爸爸,跟你妈妈
Come back from south africa tomorrow engaged,
明天从南非订完婚回来
We'll be brother and sister. and you know what they say
我们就是兄妹了,你知道他们说了什么
The family that plays together stays together.
一大家人在一起,享受天伦之乐
Ah, incest the universal taboo.
乱伦,全球禁忌
One of the, um, only ones you haven't violated. well, I'm game if you are.
这事你还没做过,随时愿意为您效劳
Dan humphrey, age 17,
丹?汉弗瑞, 17岁
Enjoying an exotic meal of cheerios
在一个令人兴奋的星期六晚上
On an exciting saturday night in.
正津津有味的啃着异国风味的甜麦圈
Come on. be interesting.
拜托,别跟长脸婆似的
You don't want me to move back to vermont, do you?
你不希望我搬回佛蒙特州,是吗
No, but if your whole future
是的,但是如果你把未来
Depends getting this grant for your documentary,
都押宝在这些记录片身上
Ii really, really think you should find a new subject.
我真的认为你该换个主题
Absolutely not.
我才不要
The outsider goes inside
一个局外人,入围了
A likable everyman's pursuit of his dream girl
一个普通人追求他心爱的女孩
Begins his descent into the bowels of hell.
开始了他的地狱之旅
This is mythic stuff.
这是虚构的
Okay, not big on the soundtrack.
声音还不算大
Whatever movie he's scoring sounds depressing. yeah,
他喜欢的电影都很沉闷,对
I think it's a biopic.
我想这是名人传记片
Try listening to that for three weeks straight.
试着连续三个星期都听这个
But before christmas, my dad hadn't finished a song in years,
但圣诞之前,我爸还没完成那首写了几年的歌
So I really don't have the heart to ask him to stop.
所以我真的不忍心阻止他
Well, I do.
那我去
Hey, Serena.
喂,瑟琳娜
Yes! finally some action.
终于有行动了
Hey. what are you up to... besides missing me?
除了想我,你还做了什么?
Oh, uh, just wondering if you're missing me.
我还在想,你是否也在想我
Well, of course I am,
当然想啦
At this party that would be a lot more fun if you were here.
这个派对有你的话,会很High的
Party? I thought it was a quiet night with Blair,
派对? 我以为只有你跟布莱尔平静的过夜呢
Your last night at her place before your mom comes home? yeah, we were,
这是她妈妈回来前,你住的最后一晚了吧,没错
And then kati and Is showed up, and we all went out,
然后凯帝和易丝来了,我们就出去了
And we ran into some people and then ended up here.
碰到了一些人,然后就来这里玩啦
Wherewhere's here? 719 e. 82nd street.
这里是哪里? 719 东82号街
Wait a second. that's, um... that's school, is it not?
等一下,那是...那是学校,是不是?
Bring your bathing suit!
带上你的泳衣
You're swimming?
你在游泳?
No, you hung up.
不,你挂了
So what will it be, Dan cheerios and chaucer
接下来干嘛,丹,吃甜麦圈还是看乔叟的书?(英国诗人)
Or an illegal party at your prep school pool with
还是和你那上流社会的女朋友,加上她那些狗朋狐友
Your high society girlfriend and her nasty cohorts? dad?
一起去非法派对瞎混呢,爸爸
Vanessa and I areare going out. all right.
我和瓦内萨出去喽,好的
Well, uh, if you wanted to get
如果你想
The perfect shot of me feeling like an outsider,
给我这个局外人,拍张好照片
Then I'm ready for my closeup.
那我已经准备好拍特写了
Dan! oh!
丹,
Hehe Vanessa. hey.
瓦内萨
Come on, guys.
伙计们,过来
Hey, get off me.
放开我
Help!
快帮忙
Call the ambulance! call an ambulance.
叫救护车,叫救护车
Someone call 911.
打911
Hi. hi. wewe need we need an ambulance.
我们...我们...我们要救护车
Yeah, aa kid hehe hit his head,
对,一个...一个孩子,他...他撞到了头
Andand he fell in the pool.
他掉进了泳池
Itit's 719, uh, east 82nd street.
地址是719东82号街
Thanks to the cell phone that somebody left behind,
多亏这个落在现场的手机
We've got plenty of evidence of who was at the party.
我们有足够的证据证明谁在现场
Lucky for you,
好消息是
Andrew collins is going to be fine.
安德鲁?柯林斯没事
Unlucky for you, we need to hold someone responsible.
坏消息是,有人要承担责任
Ms. Queller?
库娜夫人?
Hello.
大家好
I'm ms. Queller,
我是库娜
The new headmistress at constance.
康士坦次的新校长
It's unfortunate that we meet under these circumstances.
很不幸,在这种情况下与你们相识
But I look forward to getting to know
我很希望认识
Each and every one of you.
你们每个人
I've already talked to your parents...
我已经跟你们父母谈过了
At least, those I could reach,
至少是我能联系的到的
And look forward to reading your personal essays
我希望能够看到你们详细的陈述
10,000 words
10,000个字,
Describing how you came to be on school property after hours,
描述一下,为什么放学之后你们会在学校
Using alcohol and drugs,
喝酒,吸大麻
Where a fellow student almost died.
还差点害死一个学生
In other words, what the hell is wrong with you?
换句话说,你们是怎么回事?
I'll also be conducting oneonone interviews
我也会跟你们面对面的交谈
Until I discover
直到我查出
Who broke into the pool and initiated the party.
谁闯进了泳池,并组织了这次派对
That person will be expelled.
学校会把他开除
If that person is not identified,
如果查不出
Then you'll all face expulsion.
你们都有被开除的危险
So we all know how this works.
既然是这样...
Look, no one talks, no one gets into trouble.
谁都不要说,就不会有麻烦
Who did break in, anyway? I guess we don't have to worry
到底谁闯进去的? 我想我们不用担心
About Nate cracking under pressure.
内特会由于压力而告密的
So are we all agreed?
都同意吗?
Agreed.
同意
Look, Blair, ii know you have your sights set on yale,
布莱尔,我知道你想进耶鲁
But thisthis skull and bones stuff is a bit much,
但这种进退两难的选择有点过分了
Don't you think?
你认为呢
Maybe, but it works...
也许吧, 但有用
Every time.
屡试不爽
You know, when someone says "every time,"
每当有人说"每次"的时候
It sounds likelikelike more than a few times.
听上去就像有很多次
Erything's gonna be fine.
会没事的
Were you just in the same assembly as me?
你跟我是同一战线的,是吗
Do you really think she's gonna expel
你真的以为她会开除
Twothirds of the junior class?
三分之二的三年级学生?
Look, I got you into this.
我把你扯进来的
I'm gonna get you out of it, okay? trust me.
我不会让你有事的,好吗,相信我
There's a weak link in every chain,
凡事都有薄弱环节
And it's just a matter of time before this one snaps.
什么时候崩盘,只是时间问题
I'm innocent.
我是无辜的
Well... except for a crime of passion.
除了一时的冲动
I did something stupid with someone.
我跟某人做了些愚蠢的事
And even worse than doing that stupid thing,
更糟的是
I did the same stupid thing with someone else
我跟另一个人又做了同样的事
And pretended I had never done that stupid thing before.
然后假装我从没做过那件蠢事
You look confused. should I walk you through it?
你看起来已经很困惑了,我们不谈这个了,可以吗?
Let's stay on point.
言归正传
I reviewed your record. it's pristine.
我看过你的记录,没什么出轨行为
If constance has a shining star, it's Blair Waldorf.
康士坦次最耀眼的学生,恐怕就是布莱尔?霍道夫了
I would never have expected this from you.
我没想到你会做这样的事
I know. I'm the perfect one.
我知道我很完美
Ms. Waldorf, who broke into the pool?
霍道夫小姐,是谁闯进泳池的?
Like you said, my unfortunate participation in said party
就像你说的,我不幸参加了那个派对
Was entirely out of character.
这完全不是我的性格
I don't know anything about it.
我什么都不知道
You're taking that paper seriously.
你真的在写检讨啊
This isn't a paper. it's...
不是检讨,是...
It's a heartfelt letter to Blair. a heartfelt letter?
给布莱尔的情书,情书?
Who spayed you, man? Blair doesn't even want you.
你什么时候这么像女人了? 布莱尔不想要你了
She's been crystal about that since we got back.
我们回来之后,她已经很明白这一点了
Didn't seem that way en she kissed me at the pool.
你没看到她在泳池里吻我的样子吗
She kissed you? well, I kissed her, but...
她吻了你? 我吻了她,但是...
Yep.
对,
What was she like? into it?
她看起来怎样? 很陶醉?
Or was she more like of course she was into it, man. what do you think?
或者更像... 她当然很陶醉,你觉得呢?
Yeah, I know, but, uh... you know Blair...
我知道,但你知道布莱尔...
Yes, I do.
是的,我知道
I think she wants me to suffer a little more.
我猜她不想让我过的舒坦
You know, even the playing field?
就像是运动场的那次
It's worth it, believe me.
这绝对值了,相信我
Hey, dad. listen, uh, ii got your 1,001 messages.
嗨,爸爸,我收到你的第1001条短信了
I just haven't had a chance to get back to ya.
我只是没空回你
Yeah,That's not gonna work.
别找借口了
I guess you heard from the new headmistress. look,
你肯定是从新校长那听到什么了
I know how upset you were by everything,
我知道你心里不是滋味
And apparently, some of the kids who were at the party
很明显的,参加派对的那些孩子中
Didn't even tell their parents. look, you don't have to say anything else.
肯定有没告诉父母的就去了的,你别说了
Ii regret even leaving the house saturday.
我很后悔周六那天出门
But if you know something that could Keep you out of trouble,
但是如果你知道一些信息,可以使你走出泥潭
Then you need to cooperate. I don't. ireally,
现在你就得跟他们合作了,我不知道... 真的
Dad, I don't.
爸爸,我没有
Dan, don't think for a second
丹,别犹豫了
These other kids aren't gonna be looking out for themselves.
其他的那些孩子,是不会为他人着想的
You need to do the same. all right?
你也应该和他们一样,好吗?
I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
希望我没有打扰你
I just got a message that our kids are in
我收到一条信息说
Some kind of trouble at school.
我们的孩子在学校有麻烦了
And you came all the way to brooklyn to talk about it?
你大老远的来布鲁克林就为了说这个?
No, no, not about that.
不,不,不是
Um, Bart and I just landed at the airport
巴特和我刚刚下了飞机
Back from our trip, and he proposed,
我们旅游刚回来,他向我求婚了
And I'm going to say yes.
我打算答应他
I wanted you to hear it from me first,
我希望你是第一个从我这里知道的
Not from my daughter or your son.
而不是我的女儿或者你的儿子
Right, the people who actually talk to me. oh,
是的,正是阁下您
If you're referring to the message
如果你说的是
You left me on christmas day,
你圣诞节留给我的消息
I didn't get it until we were already on the plane.
我们上了飞机,我才收到
It was very endearing, though.
尽管,那挺惹人爱的
But not enough to turn the g5 around?
但还是没能让那架G5掉头
You miss me. that's great. I miss you, too.
你想我,很好,我也想你
What? you kissed me at Eleanor's party,
搞什么,你在埃莉诺的派对上吻了我
And then you say
然后你说
You can't see me anymore because your wife came home,
你不能再见我了,原因是你妻子回家了
And then you call and say you should've never let me go,
然后你又打电话说你不能失去我
And then you're back with alIson again.
再然后你又和艾丽森在一起了
I didn't plan any of that. that is just it with you, Rufus.
我没有那么计划过,可是已经发生了,鲁弗斯
You don't even plan anything.
你什么都没计划过
Well, I'm sure that your current plan
那么,我确定你近期的计划
Will be full of private jets and 5star hotels.
会被私人飞机和五星级酒店所填充
Take care, Rufus.
照顾好自己,鲁弗斯
Do you really have to show this to me now?
就非得现在看不可吗?
Trust me when I say you're gonna wanna see this
相信我,你绝对应该看看这个
Before you enter blair Waldorf's evil lair.
在被霍道夫的鬼话冲昏头脑前
It's a homework group,
那其实就是个家庭作业小组
Vanessa.
瓦内萨
We're just gonna be writing papers, you know?
我们正准备写点什么
Here.
看,
I wasn't sure what it was
我不确定那是什么
Till I got it home and saw it on the computer, but okay, that's Chuck.
直到我回家,在电脑上看到这个,但是...那是恰克
What are you holding here? it's a key.
他拿的是什么,一把钥匙
Spotted,lonely boy learning
发现,孤独的男孩明白了
That when the punishment fits the crime,
当罪行要受到惩罚的时候
There's no reason you can't serve your sentence in style.
你也可以用特别的方式去服刑
Yay! you're here. I thought we were gonna work on our papers.
你来了,我以为我们是来写论文的
We are. one night at bilboquet,
是呀,在蒙特娄的一晚上
Kati and Is made out with a guy in cornell's ethics program.
凯帝和易丝跟个家伙去鬼混了,还讨论着伦理学
They're getting tips now.
她们给我发来了提示
I thought I told you you couldn't film me.
我告诉过你别拍我
Come here.
过来
You are so naive. michael moore over there
你太天真了,迈克尔?摩尔就在那边呢(记录片大导演)
Is obviously just using this film to get close to Dan. no,
很明显她录像只是为了接近丹,不是
She needs that grant money.
她需要那笔奖学金
So did you bring your legal pad?
你带了格子纸了吗?
You wait here. I'll find us a quiet place to work.
你在这等等,我去找个安静的地方
Okay.
好的
I can't believe you brought that here.
我真不敢相信你把这个带来了
It's evidence. give it to me.
这是证据,给我
Chuck.
恰克
You need to tell the truth.
你得跟学校说出真相
Whatever happened to "don't speak until spoken to"?
你不说话,没人当你是哑巴
I just saw you with that key. I know you had it at the party.
我刚看到你拿着那个钥匙,我知道你在派对上拿了它
Poor little Humphrey dumpty.
可怜的小汉弗瑞
Look, let me clarify something for you.
让我把事说清楚吧
Regardless of who you're currently sleeping with,
先不管你现在和谁好
You and I come from different worlds.
我们来自不同的世界
In my world, if I'm suspended or expelled,
在我的世界里,如果我被勒令休学或者开除
A wing is donated in the Bass name.
有栋楼将因拜斯家族的捐助而树起
That sounds like quite a world.
听起来还真像那么回事儿
Well, it's not perfect, I'll admit.
那并不完美,我承认
But one thing it does offer in spades is security.
但是有一点是肯定的,那就是我不会有事
My family can take care of me.
我的家庭会罩着我
What do the Humphreys have to offer?
汉弗瑞家族又能给学校什么呢?
Used metrocards?
没钱的地铁卡?
Your dad's cassingle?
你爸爸的唱片?
And in case you were wondering, you narc,
为了以免你犯糊涂, "警察先生"
I only took the key from the party to hide it
我只是把钥匙从派对上拿走,并且藏了起来
So we didn't all get blamed... including you.
确保我们都不会受牵连...包括你
Blair. Nate. what are you doing here?
布莱尔,内特,你在这干吗?
I, uh, wanted to talk to you. I brought you this.
我,我想跟你谈谈,我给你带了这个
It's a love letter.
一封情书
A hostess can't hide in her room. it's unladylike.
女主人不能藏在房间里,这可不像淑女
Hey. hey, where are you going?
你要去哪啊?
I made us a study area in the other room. you know what?
我给我们腾出了一个学习的地方,我得走了
I'm just gonna write my paper at home.
我想回家去写
Ii thinki think Chuck is right. wait. Chuck? no, don't listen to him.
我觉得...我觉得恰克是对的,不,别听他的
No, the guy has a point, actually.
不,实际上他是对的
Maybe the reason none of you guys take this seriously
可能你们没人把这当回事儿
Is because for you it's not. no, it is. just trust me, okay?
对你们来说不重要,不,不相信我,好吗?
Vanessa, please, some space. I'm sorry. sorry.
瓦内萨,拜托了,去别的地方吧,对不起
Look, I'm all for loyalty
我很坦荡
And I'm all for sticking together,
我也希望大家能够团结起来
But we are not in the same boat here.
但我们还不是同一条船上的
I'm on a partial scholarship. my parents have no way
我已经拿到部分奖学金, 我父母不可能
Of buying my way back into this school, or any other.
通过钱来把我留在学校,或者别的什么途径
And I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion
我知道这对于你的那帮朋友们来说
Withwith your band of brothers,
这是会被鄙视的想法
But if the person who brought that key refuses to step up,
但是如果拿钥匙的那个人拒绝站出来
Then anybody who knows anything has the right to say something.
那么不管谁知道真相,他有权利说出来
Dodo you know who it is?
你知道那个人是谁?
You do, don't you, and you're not gonna say anything?
你知道,不是么,但是你什么也不会说
Dan, please. you don't understand.
丹,你不明白的
You're right. ii mean, I don't understand.
是啊,我不明白
Hey, let go of me, Bass. drop your archibald habit first.
别碰我,拜斯,先改掉你自己的毛病
You know I already have. really?
你知道我改不了,真的么?
A kiss does sort of send the wrong signal.
一个吻传递了某种错误的信号
Let's not waste time denying.
我们不要再浪费时间否认了
You know what? I'm tired of this. go ahead and tell him. really?
听着,我厌倦这些了,你直接去告诉他得了,真的么?
You want me to tell him how you slept with me
你想我去告诉他我们如何上床的?
And then faked your virginity for him? I'll just tell him you're lying.
然后骗他你是处女,我会直接告诉他,你在撒谎
And who do you think he'll believe?
你想他会信谁的话?
You, who bangs anything in his field of vision,
你,兴风作浪之徒
Or me, his pure and honest girlfriend of many years?
或者是我,和他在一起好多年既纯洁又忠诚的女朋友
Now he'll believe me.
现在他会相信我
Why?
为什么
I have proof.
我有证据
Good eye, docugirl. I'll take the tape now.
拍得好,纪录片女孩儿,把带子给我
You knew she was watching?
你知道她在拍?
This is my house. that tape belongs to me.
这是我的房子,那盘磁带属于我
Actually, this is my footage, and thanks to both of you,
事实上,这是我的磁带,谢谢两位主人公
I think I got a new angle on my subject. hey, Vanessa,
我对我的课题有了全新的想法,瓦内萨
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
If you think I'm gonna... let go of me.
如果你认为我能...放开我
Let you walk out of here with that tape, you're crazy.
让你带着那磁带离开这里,你就错了
Last time I checked, I still owe you a black eye.
上次我阻止你,我还欠你一个黑眼圈呢
So unless this is you coming to claim it, stay away from her.
所以除非你现在就想讨回,要不就离她远点
Now that sex and lies have been caught on videotape,
现在性和谎言都被拍在录像带里了
V.'s documentary just became
瓦内萨的纪录片刚刚成为
The most anticipated new release of the year.
本年度最受期待的纪录片
Rufus. what are you doing here? I'm not leaving a message for you
鲁弗斯,你来这儿干什么,我不会像上次那样
From the courtyard this time. well, I can see that.
在家里给你语音留言了,我能看出来
But five minutes ago,
但是五分钟前
My kids would've why did you really come to see me yesterday?
我的孩子...你昨天到底为什么来找我?
I told you. out of respect for respect or regret?
我告诉你了,是出于尊重,是尊重还是后悔?
You wanted me to give you a reason
你想让我给你一个
Not to spend the rest of your life with Bart Bass. Rufus...
不和巴特?拜斯结婚的理由,鲁弗斯...
I'm still in love with you.
我仍然很爱你
So what exactly are you offering, Rufus?
那你到底想要怎样,鲁弗斯
Some retrospective Of the way we were over a decade ago?
回顾10年前的那些记忆?
Look, we're not 20 and on the road.
我们都不是20岁时候,那么无忧无虑
Thank god we're not, because your mother
正是因为我们不是20岁,因为你的妈妈
Made this decision for you back then, remember? yes.
替你作出了那个决定,记得么? 是的
Look...
听着...
I don't know exactly
我其实并不知道
What it would even mean for us to be together.
我们在一起会意味着什么
But can you look at me
但是你能看着我
And tell me you're not the least bit curious?
然后告诉我,你一点也不想知道吗?
You're at the same crossroads you were years ago.
你现在正面临着和10年前一样的选择
Claim your life this time.
这次要选择你真正想要的生活
Live it the way you want to live it.
选择自己所向往的生活
I did it. I broke into the school.
是我做的,是我破门而入
After all your family has been through this year,
今年你家里经历了很多...
I'm surprised to learn
我很惊讶
That you're behind something like this.
你也会干出这种事
I know, I know. and I apologize.
我知道错了,我道歉
From what I can see,
从你的资料里我觉得
You always seem to be Toeing the line of mediocrity, Nathaniel.
你一向都是很平庸的,内特尼尔
Your grades are average at best, almost as though
你的成绩是中游水平,而且好像
You're not committed to school or your future.
你不是很在乎学校,或者你的未来
Can we just move on
我们能不能直接说说
To the punishment part of this meeting, please?
如何惩罚我,可以么?
Certainly.
当然
But I'm curious.
但是我很好奇
Can you please describe how you broke into the school?
你能表述一下你是怎么破门而入进到学校里的?
I can do betr. I can show you.
不用描述,我可以展示给你看
And how did you get access to this key?
那么你是怎么拿到这把钥匙的?
You're not on the swim team. not a janitor, right? no.
你不是游泳队的,不是门卫,对吧? 是的
Where's the key chain? the key chain?
钥匙链呢? 钥匙链?
Do you remember its color? size?
你还记得它的颜色? 大小?
What it's made of?
什么做的?
Anything at all?
随便什么都可以
Who are you trying to protect?
你在试图保护谁?
May I have a word?
能说句话吗?
Off camera.
关掉
Uh, sure. but I think I know what you're gonna say.
可以,不过我想,我知道你想说什么
And I can save you the indignity of groveling
现在就告诉你或许可以
By telling you right now
拯救你于卑微的耻辱中
No way are you gonna get that tape.
甭想拿到带子
I wasn't going to grovel,
我并不打算卑躬屈膝
And the fact that you even went there makes it clear
你去过那里的事实表明,你根本不知道
You have no idea who you're dealing with.
正在跟谁打交道
what are you gonna do to me,Blair?
布莱尔,你想对我怎样
Blackball me from eating yogurt on the met steps?
不让我坐在楼梯上喝酸奶?
You have nothing I need. you put that footage in your film,
我什么都不需要,你要是把这段写入记录片
You won't be able to show it. I won't sign a release.
你的电影是不会播出的,我不会同意的
I'm not looking for a distribution deal,
我并没打算要那样做
Just a local arts grant so I can pay my rent.
我只要本地艺术奖学金来付房租就行了
Now if you'll excuse me...
现在麻烦你...
You're in my shot.
我拍到你了哦
What's that, your stripper money?
什么东西,我可不是脱衣舞郎
for the tape.
买带子的一万美金,$10,000
You think I'd take your money?
你觉得我会收你的钱吗
Yes, I do. I know girls like you.
你会,我了解像你这样的女孩
You act like money's not important.
装出视金钱如粪土的样子
The truth is, money's important to everyone.
可事实是,钱对每个人都重要
And I thought Blair was manipulative.
我以为布莱尔能呼风唤雨呢
Blair's an amateur. she thinks you're just like her.
布莱尔是新手,她以为你跟她一样
To Blair,
对布莱尔来说
This money is a couple pairs of manolos and a chanel bag.
这钱是几双马诺洛鞋和一个香奈儿的包包
But I know that this much cash
可我知道这些钱
Can make a real difference in your life.
也许会给你的人生带来很大的转变
You're sick.
你太讨厌了
You're welcome.
不用谢
Who knew b. and c. were such patrons of the arts?
谁知道B和C是就像慈善艺术家
Call it philanthropy or bribery.
慈善事业,又或者是贿赂
It looks like everyone has their price.
任何人都有利用价值
Something on your mind, Lily?
在想什么呢,莉莉
Yeah?
喂?
What are you saying?
你说什么
I'm sorry. it's sheldon.
不好意思,是谢尔登
He has those numbers I was asking for.
他有我想要的一些数据
Do you mind?
你介意吗?
No. yeah.
不,好的
Just make sure he gets it at the current rate.
确保他能在当前利率下得到
The dollar's been all over the place.
美金遍地都是
Hello?
喂?
I was thinking about what you said.
我刚在想你说的话
Let's do it.
就这样做吧
Let's see what we are. let's see what we could be.
来看看我们是什么,来看看我们能怎样
Who is this? Rufus...
你是谁,鲁弗斯...
Lily, this is great. do you know how great this is?
莉莉,太好了,你知道这有多好吗
Well, yes. I mean, ii do. I mean, I think so. let's go away tonight.
知道,我想我当然知道,今晚就走吧
Let's pack a bag.
带个行囊
Let's get away from everyone, everything,
远离一切尘嚣
Just figure it out. whwhere would we go?
寻找答案,我们去哪
Who cares?
谁在乎啊
Okay, sounds like a plan.
好吧,听着像是计划好的
Um... 90th and 5th. 6:00?
六点钟在90街跟第五5街的交汇点见?
Okay.
好的
I'm scared, Rufus...
我很怕,鲁弗斯...
In a good way.
不过是好的方向
Me, too.
我也是
Settle down, please.
都坐好了
Yesterday, I talked about the serious consequences...
昨天,我说了由于你们的行为...
For your dishonorable actions,
导致了非常严重的后果
And obviously, you didn't believe me.
很显然,你们并不相信我
But someone came forward today and claimed responsibility...
可是今天有人来了,并且承认了所有...
Do you know who?
知道是谁吗?
For a crime he did not commit.
他想做替罪羊
And although I appreciate his selfsacrifice,
尽管我很欣赏他的自我牺牲精神
I don't abide dishonesty.
可我不能忍受不诚实
And I think it's time you all know how serious I am.
我想现在是时候,让你们知道我是多认真了
Nathaniel archibald is suspended from st. jude's.
内特尼尔?阿齐布尔德将在圣犹大学休学
And, yes, this will go on his transcript.
没错,这将会计入档案
Effective immediately.
立刻生效
Mr. Archibald,
阿齐布尔德先生
You know where to find the exit.
我想你可以走了
This just inNate Archibald, dead man walking.
新消息,内特?阿齐布尔德走了
We hear st. jude's has a new policy
听说圣犹大有了一项新政策
An eye for a lie.
小心说谎
Watch him go, students.
看着他走啊,同学们
Who wants to be next?
谁想做下一个
Until one of you comes forward, we'll keep going
直到有人来坦白前,我会一直这样做
Until every last one of you has walked out that door.
直到你们中的最后一个走出那扇门
I don't believe this.
我才不信呢
Dan, it's okay. Serena, ii can'tI can't get expelled.
丹,没事的,瑟琳娜,我不能被开除
I cannot get suspended.
我不能被休学
My whole future is riding on this.
我的未来都在这
If you know who broke in, then why won't you give them up?
如果你知道那人是谁,为什么不说出来呢
Because it was me.
因为那是我
So whywhy didn't you tell me right away?
那为什么那时不告诉我呢
Cause I didn't want you to judge me. aren't we already beyond that?
因为我不想你评判我,不是说好不那样了吗
And I didn't want you to know
而且我不想你知道
Because I didn't want you To have to be in the position you're in now
是因为不想让你像现在这样
Of having to choose between Protecting me and helping yourself.
要在保护我,还是帮你自己之间左右为难
So how'd you even get in?
那你究竟是怎样进去的
I have a key. you had a key to the pool?
我有钥匙,你有去游泳池的钥匙?
All right, what happened to being beyond this?
好了,一直说这个有什么用
Sorry.
不好意思
The end of freshman year,
一年级快结束那年
I kind of dated the swim team captain,
我跟游泳队队长约过会
And he gave me a key so that we could...
他给了我钥匙那样我们就能...
You know, meet up, and... that'senough said.
见面,然后... 够...够了
And saturday night what happened then?
然后星期六晚发生什么了
Well, Blair and I ran out of places to go,
布莱尔没地方可玩了
And she knew I still had a key,
她知道我还留着钥匙
And... before I knew it, it's like we were all there.
然后,我知道的时候,我们已经在那里了
And I thought it was just gonna be us girls.
我本以为只是女孩子们的聚会
And then everybody got on their phone,
可是他们都打电话喊人来
And more people started showing up, and...
然后就越来越多人...
I just never thought anybody was gonna get hurt.
我只是没想到会有人受伤
Yeah. well, you can still tell Queller the truth.
你还是可以跟库娜说真相啊
I think she'll respect your honesty. yeah, like she respected Nate's?
我想她会尊重你的诚实的,像尊重内特那样?
No, Nate lied.
不,内特撒谎了
And besides, you're Serena Van Der Woodsen.
而且,你可是瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
You didn't know me before I went away.
你不了解我失踪前的我
Barely got back into constance.
好不容易回到康士坦次
If I got expelled,
如果我被开除了
I don't think any school in town would take me.
这里没有一所学校会收我的
I'm sure that's not true.
我敢说那不是真的
I can't risk going back to boarding school,
我不能回寄宿学校,我不能冒这个险
Being away from you and Eric.
离开你还有艾瑞克
But I don't want you to lose your future.
可是我不让想你失去未来
You really can be damned if you do And screwed if you don't.
现在你也没有办法了
Dan humphrey,
丹?汉弗瑞
Headmistress Queller is requesting
校长库娜要求你
To see y u iher office after class.
下课后到她的办公室
Nate.
内特
Hey. are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah, I'll be fine. it's, uh...
我没事,只是...
My parents have so much other stuff going on right now...
我父母那边会有更多事要忙
They'll get over it. either way, it was worth it.
他们会挺过来的,换句话说,这是值得的
Worth it? yes. Blair, I know how much your future means to you.
值得? 布莱尔,我知道你的未来对你有多重要
And you've worked so hard for yale and everything
你一直都为了耶鲁大学在努力...
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
You don't have to lie. I saw the key in your bedroom.
别说谎了,我在你房间里看到那把钥匙了
That key isn't mine.
那把钥匙不是我的
I was st hiding it for someone else.
我只是帮别人藏起来
Wait...
等下...
That's why you were suspended?
这就是你被休学的原因?
You told the headmistress it was yours
你跟校长说那是你的
Because you thought it was mine?
就因为你以为那是我的?
That's the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me.
从未有人为我做过如此浪漫的事
I love you.
我爱你
Please. you and I just can't happen right now.
拜托,我跟你现在是不可能的
Why not?
为什么
I don't want to be with you.
我不想跟你在一起
Good catching up.
真不赖
You're home early.
你回来早了
Please don't tell me you're expelled. not yet.
别跟我说你被开除了,还没
Your position at that school is already too precarious.
你还没在那学校站稳脚跟
One false move, and you know what?
一旦走错,你知道会怎样吗
I can't do anything to help you. I know. I know.
我就帮不了你了,我知道,我知道
I just wanna hide under the covers and make it all go away.
我只想躲起来避避风头再说
And apparently, you do, too.
很明显,你也是
You and Bart just got back. why are you packing again?
你跟巴特刚刚才回来,为什么又在打包了?
Well, I was just gonna go for a, you know,
我周末准备去
A little spa trip for the weekend.
一个小小的温泉旅行
Cause you're so stressed out from your vacation?
因为你旅行把你累坏了吗?
Aren't you gonna answer that? no, I don't think so.
你不准备接吗? 不,我不想接
Mom, is Dan's dad the reason
妈,丹的爸爸是不是你
You haven't answered Bart's proposal?
还没回答巴特求婚的原因?
You can't.
你不能这样
Please, mom, not this one.
拜托,妈,这一个不行
Look, I will not base my personal life
听着,我不会把我的人生
On your preferences.
建立在你的选择之上
Dan is my boyfriend.
丹是我男朋友
And I know we're too young to talk about forever,
我知道,现在说永远对我们来说太早了
But right now that's what it feels like.
但是我就是这样的感觉
I know it does, sweetie, but but what?
我知道,亲爱的,可是...可是什么?
Tell me that Rufus is that important to you.
告诉我鲁弗斯对你也同等重要
Tell me that whatever the two of you have
告诉我,不管你们拥有过什么
Is the most important thing in your life,
对你们来说都是生命里最重要的东西
Because that's what Dan is to me, mom.
因为丹对我来说就是那样
The most important.
最重要的是
I would rather be Chuck's stepsister than Dan's.
我宁愿做恰克的妹妹而不是丹的
Please don't do this to me.
别对我这样
Dan means that much to you?
丹就是你的全部?
Yeah, he does.
是的,他是的
In fact, I have to go. wait. where?
我得走了,等等,去哪
School. there's something I have to do.
学校,有些事要做
And I hope there's something you have to do, too.
我希望你也做点什么
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I brought this for you.
这个是给你的
What's the catch?
有什么内幕吗
I know this might come as a shock,
我知道这来得突然
But not everyone operates from an agenda.
但并不是每个人都是按计划行事的
In fact, some people do things
实际上,有些人做事情
Simply because it's the decent thing to do.
只是因为他觉得这样做是值得的
Smash it, burn it, whatever. there are no copies.
扔掉,烧掉,随便,没备份了
What about the one you gave to Chuck?
你给恰克的那个呢
It's blank, which I'm sure he'll be thrilled to discover.
是空白带,我敢肯定他发现的时候会抓狂的
And about what's on that tape having observed you
关于带子上的内容,只是观察了这几天
In your natural habitat these past few days...
你自己的圈内生活
Nate seems like one of the good guys,
内特看起来是个好小伙
And you seem to really care about him.
你看起来也很在乎他
Mr. Humphrey, you have a partial scholarship at st. jude's.
汉弗瑞先生,你在圣犹大拿过奖学金
You are number two in your class,
你是班上的第二名
Have a stellar recommendation for dartmouth from j.l. hall.
给达特茅斯大学的推荐信也很不错
It looks as if your dreams are well within grasp.
好像你的梦想都实现了
Thank you, thank you. yeah, I guess they are.
谢谢,谢谢,我想是的
But it seems you're in with a new crowd this year,
但看起来今年你进入了一个新圈子
Dating Serena Van Der Woodsen...
与瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森约会
Is that on my file?
这个在我档案里吗
Who had the key to the school?
谁拿了学校的钥匙
I don't know.
不知道
Let me remind you one last time
我再提醒你最后一次
That you are in a different position than the others.
你的处境和其他人不同
You need this school.
你需要这个学校
Headmistress Queller, I have something to tell you.
库娜校长,我有事要跟你说
I must say, your file reads more like a rap sheet.
你的档案更像是前科档案一样
You cut more sophomore classes than you attended,
二年级时你逃课的课比上的还多
Cheated on tests, talked back to teachers. look,
考试作弊,顶撞老师
I understand that this is a serious matter.
我知道这是件严肃的事
That's why it's important to me
所以对我很重要
That you know you being new here
你知道,您刚上任
That the person that you just described
你刚刚说的那个人
Is not w I am anymore.
已不是现在的我了
Oh, no? who are you now?
不是吗,那你现在是谁
Well, my grades are up,
我的成绩好多了
My attendance is nearly perfect,
出勤率几乎是满的
And I've stayed out of trouble.
也没再惹麻烦
Until now.
到目前为止
Please understand
请您理解
That I never intended for anything bad to happen.
我从没打算干坏事
And it may have taken some time, but I am here now,
可能我需要点时间,但我来了
Accepting responsibility for my actions.
为我做的事情负责
Whatever you think is fair.
您怎么想都是公平的
Yes, let's discuss the...
好,我们来谈谈
Consequences.
后果
I'll be brief.
我长话短说
And...
我...
I'll be not interested. is that how you speak to the person
我不感兴趣,你就这样和帮你付了
Who just paid your rent for a year? what did you just say?
一年房租的人说话吗,你说什么
Congratulations, Vanessa.
祝贺你,瓦内萨
You just won 365 more days in your ikeafurnished closet.
你可以在你的艾宜小窝再呆一年
You went to my building? you talked to my landlord?
你去我住处了? 跟我房东谈过了?
No, I don't speak ukrainian,
不,我不会讲乌克兰语
But I do speak envelope of cash.
但是钱会有用的
And he understood me perfectly.
他表示完全理解
I can't believe you. Blair Waldorf is not indebted to anyone,
我不信,布莱尔?霍道夫不会感谢任何人
No matter how much I appreciate what you did.
不管我有多感激你为我做的
You're welcome, I guess?
不客气
Good. now this transaction is finished,
很好,这事办完了
And I'm free to return to disliking you.
我又可以随意讨厌你了
I wouldn't have it any other way.
但不管怎样我不会
Oh, and one more thing.
还有
If you didn't pay your rent with it,
如果你没拿这个付房租
What did you do with Chuck's money?
那恰克的钱怎么办
I may have created
我会创办一个
A medical grant for teens with genital herpes...
青少年性病医疗基金
In his name.
以他的名义
I can't believe she didn't expel me.
简直不敢相信她没开除我
Yeah, I know. it's shocking.
我知道,很吃惊吧
Iyou25 hours of community outreach.
25小时的社区义工服务
That's not bad at all.
那也不错
I mean, I probably would've done it anyway
我是说我会当自己是其中一份子
Being as I'm on the committee. that had occurred to me. yeah.
去做的,我就干过
Wait. what are you saying?
等等,你说什么
No, no, I'm not saying anything. believe me.
没有,什么也没说,相信我
So you don't buy what she said
你不相信她所说的
About me being the poster child for the new honor code?
我是新荣誉规则的活广告一说?
Look, I know for a fact
听着,我知道我妈妈
My mom didn't plead my case or donate anything, okay?
没有为我求情或捐赠什么
I didn't say a thing.
我什么也没说
Are you really turning this
你一定要把这事
Into an "upstairs, downstairs" thing?
搞得跟你推我攘一样吗
No. no, you are. I'm being completely silent.
不,不,是你,我一直都没说话
I'm just happy that you're not being expelled
我很高兴你没被开除
Or leaving town anytime soon. are you hungry? we should... always.
或马上离开这,你饿吗,我们...一直饿着
But you still believe that there's a double standard,
你总觉得应该有双重标准
That people like me get specl treatment.
对我这样的人给予特殊照顾
Ms. Van Der Woodsen. your mother sent me to pick you up.
范德?伍德森女士,您母亲派我来接你
Oh. great.
好的
That was... thoughtful.
这...真是体贴
I think you get no special treatment at all.
我觉得你不需要特殊照顾
Your life is completely uncharmed and... average.
你的生活完全很普通又平淡
It's okay. I'll walk.
没关系,我可以走路
No, come on. I'mi was kidding. I was kidding.
不,行了,我...开玩笑的,开玩笑
You going to brooklyn?
你要去布鲁克林吗
It's a rare occasion
庆祝两个家族的联姻
To celebrate the merging of two families.
还真是难得
And I couldn't be happier to be here tonight
真高兴今晚来这
To celebrate Lily's acceptance of my proposal.
庆祝莉莉接受了我的求婚
So to my lovely bride
为我亲爱的新娘
And our growing family.
和我们的大家庭干杯
You packed light.
你没带行李
Please try to understand.
请理解我
I think I do.
我想我理解
I'm just sorry.
只是很抱歉
So am i.
我也是
Mom looks about as happy as grandma at last call. I know.
妈妈跟上次给外婆打电话时一样开心,我知道
It seems Bart's personality or lack thereofis contagious.
巴特的性格好像会传染
I don't even know
我也不知道
How she breathes with her blouse buttoned that high.
她衣服扣子系那么高怎么呼吸
How glad are you to see our families merge, sis?
见到两家联姻你很高兴吧,妹妹
So glad that if you ever call me that again,
很高兴,如果你再叫我妹妹的话
It'll be the last thing you ever say, Chuck.
我就让你说不出话来,恰克
I love itour first brother/sister squabble.
我喜欢,我们的第一次兄妹争论
I hope you're going to make yourself available
我希望你能够去享受
For more missed childhood memories
那些错过的童年回忆
Bathing together, for example.
比如说鸳鸯浴
You're probably wondering why I asked you here.
你在想我为什么叫你来这里
After our last conversation, yeah.
自从上次的谈话以后,是的
Do you think it's possible
你觉得对于像我们两个
For two people who have been through as much as we have
经历过这么多的人来讲
To really forgive and forget?
有可能原谅和忘记彼此吗
If we really want to, I think we can.
如果真想的话,会的
A lot of mistakes have been made.
我们犯错太多
If you're ready to forgive me...
如果你原谅我
Then nothing can tear us apart.
我们死也不分开
I promise.
我保证
What you said before...
你以前说过
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Always have, always will.
一直爱你,永远爱着你
So...
那么...
Your new stepbrother told me about your problem at school.
你哥哥告诉了我你在学校的麻烦
Frankly, I wasn't surprised,
坦率的说,我不吃惊
Given your propensity for recklessness and adventure.
鉴于你鲁莽冲动的个性
I'm sorry?
什么
Don't tell your mother, but I made a call.
别告诉你妈妈,我给学校打过电话了
You did what? it was harder than usual.
什么,这没以前好办了
That new headmistress of yours is a real piece of work.
新来的校长不怎么上路子
I had to go over her head.
我得弄明白她在想什么
Sorry I couldn't get the charges completely dropped, but, um...
不好意思我无法完全搞定
At least I got you a minimal sentence.
但至少可以将麻烦最小化
One thing about being on the inside
局内人要明白一点
Once you get there,
一旦你在这个游戏中
You don't always get to choose where you stand... or sit.
你可能会迷失自己的方向
I was just looking out for my family.
我只是在找我的家人
The new Van Der Woodsen/Bass library
新的范德?伍德森/拜斯图书馆
Should be completed for Eric's graduation.
在艾瑞克毕业的时候应该能完工了
I can see that Lily and i
我知道莉莉和我
Are gonna have our hands full with the two of you.
会照顾好你们两个的
Will you excuse me? I need some air.
失陪一下,我呼吸点新鲜空气
Sometimes you need to step outside,
有时你要置身事外
Clear your head
清除杂念
And remind yourself of who you are...
提醒自己是谁
And where you want to be.
要到哪里去
Hey. aren't you supposed to be at your mom's engagement thing?
你不是在庆祝你妈妈的订婚吗
Yeah, well, I had to get out of there.
是的,不过我得出来一下
It was getting a little hard to breathe, you know?
那里让我有点闷
Those parties can be that way.
也许就是这样的
So are you, um, packing up your music?
你在整理你的音乐吗
Nah. I just...
不,只是
Need to find something new to write about.
找点灵感来写东西
And I will.
一定会的
Hey. you're a little overdressed
穿的有点太讲究了
For the study date I didn't know we had.
我不知道我们还有个学习约会
You were right about everything.
你总是对的
You wanna talk about it?
想谈谈吗
Can I just sit here with you for a while?
你能陪我一会吗
Yeah.
当然
Chaucer? yeah, I got a test on friday.
乔叟吗,是的,周五有考试
Mine's thursday.
我是周四考
And sometimes you have to venture outside your world
有时你得出去闯闯
In order to find yourself.
找寻自我
As for me, I'm happy right where I am.
对于我来说,我已经满足现状了
I only wanna be with you.
只想与你在一起
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
X.o.x.o.,八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
restraint [ri'streint]

想一想再看

n. 抑制,克制,束缚

联想记忆
philanthropy [fi'lænθrəpi, fə-]

想一想再看

n. 慈善事业;博爱,慈善

联想记忆
recklessness

想一想再看

n. 鲁莽;轻率;不顾一切,不顾后果

 
refined [ri'faind]

想一想再看

adj. 精炼的,优雅的,精细的 v. 精炼,净化,使

 
envelope ['enviləup]

想一想再看

n. 信封,封皮,壳层

联想记忆
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 决定,决策

 
pressure ['preʃə]

想一想再看

n. 压力,压强,压迫
v. 施压

联想记忆
base [beis]

想一想再看

n. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱

 
vehicle ['vi:ikl]

想一想再看

n. 车辆,交通工具,手段,工具,传播媒介

联想记忆
identified

想一想再看

adj. 被识别的;经鉴定的;被认同者 v. 鉴定(id

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。