手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第一季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第15集:SAT的考试即将来临

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Gossip girl Here--your one and only source

八卦天后在此,得知曼哈顿
Into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
贵族们绯闻的唯一渠道
I got three cases of champagne for serena Van Der Woodsen.
这3箱香槟是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的
For me? who's it from?
我的? 谁送来的?
Porn and handcuffs? this is low, Chuck, even for you.
色情片和手铐?这太低级了,即使对你来说,恰克

What's this? Chuck said it came for you this morning. Whoa. Is that coke?

这是什么? 恰克说是今早给你送来的是毒品吗
How do you like a brother who uses you as a drug mule?
难道你喜欢一个让你运毒品的哥哥?
I can't believe you think Chuck is doing these things. what's he done now?
不敢相信你认为这是恰克干的, 那他在做什么?
I'll tell you what he's done. if we're gonna exist under the same roof,
我告诉你他干什么了,如果我们要住在一起
I am laying down some house rules. no need, princess.
我就要定些规矩, 不用了,公主
Bart already kicked me out.
巴特把我驱逐出去了
I'm moving back to my suite. I love you, Nate Archibald.
我要搬回我的套房了, 我爱你,内特·阿齐布尔德
Always have, always will.
直到永远
I want nothing else to do with you, Blair. it's over.
我不想和你有任何瓜葛了,布莱尔,我们结束了
Jenny, if you walk away from me now, I will ruin you.
珍妮,你现在离开我的话,我就毁了你
How are you gonna do that? my mother's valentino was stolen.
你要怎么做? 我妈妈的华伦天奴被偷了
Oh, my god. that's my mother's dress.
天哪,那是我妈妈的衣服
do you think that you can just send me off to school
你觉得送我去学校
With a plaid skirt and a metrocard,
穿着花格衬衫,拿着公交卡
And everything will be okay? I'm really sorry, Chuck.
万事就ok了吗? 真对不起,恰克
I know it wasn't you who sent me that stuff.
我知道不是你送来的那些东西
And who am i?
我是谁?
That's a secret I'll never tell.
这是不能说的秘密
You know you love me.
你知道你爱我
x.o.x.o gossip girl.
X.o.x.o., 八卦天后
There are three things we do alone--
有三件事我们必须独自完成
We are born, we die,
出生,死亡
And if we're a high school junior headed for college,
另外如果高中生想上大学
We take the s.a.t.
那就需要参加高考
And while the test is said to measure our best traits,
虽说这个考试是为了测试我们的优秀才能
Preparing for it
但是准备考试
Inevitably brings out the worst--
会产生很糟糕的效应
Humility becomes self-doubt...
从谦虚变成自卑
Striving becomes obsession.
从努力变成狂热
Some are driven to self-medication...
有些人不惜擅自用药
While others cling to the security
另一些人更倾向于
Of being part of a group.
跟着组织走
And anyone who's used to bending the rules
那些习惯于破坏纪律的人
Will find themselves breaking them.
还是继续破坏纪律
Ugh! dad, don't ever do that again.
老爸! 不要再这样了
Just doing what I was told. time's up.
你让我这样的,时间到了
I was instructed that whenever time was up,
你说的只要时间到
I should share that information. yes,
我就进来告诉你, 是的
but the manner in which you went about it--it was like
但是你进来的方式,好像
You were deliberately trying to humiliate me. how bad?
要故意的羞辱我一样, 有多差?
Uh... half. I finished exactly half in the allotted time.
一半,我在规定时间内只做完了一半
Well, you're a smart kid. I'm a choker. I choke.
你是个聪明的孩子, 我临场紧张啊,发挥失常
Mm, just in your head. t-ball. first grade. remember this?
只有你这么想, 还记得我一年级参加的棒球比赛吗
Bases loaded, and I struck out. you were 6.
满垒,结果我被三振出局了, 你才6岁嘛
The ball was on a tee, not moving. you'll come through.
但球放在球座上,不会动, 你会熬过去的
You're basing that on what, exactly?
凭什么这么说?
Blind faith?
对你盲目的自信?
Bye. wait.
再见, 等一下
Dad, I'm gonna be late. I'm coming with you.
老爸,我要迟到了, 我跟你一起去
What? you're walking me to school? I need the exercise.
什么? 你要陪我去学校? 我要锻炼身体
I made one mistake. it doesn't mean I need
难道仅仅因为我犯了一次错
A human ankle monitor. you used to beg me to walk you to school.
就要带个跟踪器吗, 以前你总求我陪你去学校啊
You'd cry if I didn't walk you to class. that wasn't me. that was Dan.
我不陪你进教室,你还哭, 那不是我,是丹
It's true, but I was 6,
是真的,但那时我6岁
And it an emotional time for me. it was post-t-ball. Jenny,
容易情绪紧张,称为"棒球乐乐后遗症" 珍妮
what you did was wrong
你做的是错了
And really out of character.
那根本不像你做的
Grounding you is not just about punishment.
禁闭你不仅仅是为了惩罚
We need to spend some time together, reconnect. yeah, I want that, too.
也为了我们能在一起联络联络感情, 我也想啊
Just... not in public and in front of my friends.
但是...不想在公共场合和我同学面前
All right. tonight. dinner.
好吧,今晚一起吃饭
Okay. and I have group rehearsal.
好的,但是我今天要参加集体彩排
I'm the alto. and I'm really proud,
我是女低音, 我很自豪
But we are connecting this evening over lasagna.
不过咱们今晚还是要一起吃千层面
Hey, jen, you wanna wait up for a second? we could take the--
珍妮等一下行吗? 我们可以...
Well, a-all right, I'll see ya at school.
好吧,学校见啦
fair. 2200.
2200分,还行,
It's 90th percentile.
90%的人的分数都比这低了
Which means Nelly Yuki probably got 2300.
所以估计奈莉?幽奇得考个2300分
And you don't even talk to her. why do you care how she does?
你都没跟她说过话,干嘛在意她的分数?
Nelly yuki has her sights set on yale, too.
奈莉?幽奇也要去耶鲁大学
What are the odds
多奇怪啊
Of them accepting two girls from constance?
他们竟然接收两个来自康斯坦斯的女孩
And have you seen Nelly Yuki's extracurriculars?
你见过奈莉?幽奇的业余活动吗?
I need to kick her well-rounded ass.
我得比她考得高
And they say you've lost your edge. Nelly Yuki must be destroyed.
他们说你锋芒不在了, 奈莉?幽奇必须被打败
Why do you keep saying her name? because it's Nelly Yuki.
为什么一直提她? 因为她是奈莉?幽奇
Ew, gross. incoming--Chuck. you ready?
恶心人恰克来了,准备好了么?
No, I gotta wait for Dan. he's pretty stressed.
不,我在等丹,他压力很大
He doesn't do well with tests, so... performance anxiety?
他不擅长考试, 他"作业焦虑"?
Bye, Blair.
你走吧,布莱尔
She really needs to tone down on the social niceties.
她真该改改她的大小姐脾气
It's embarrassing. eventually, the two of you
搞的挺尴尬的, 反正最后你们俩
Are gonna have to work out your issues. what issues? I'm issue-free.
得解决你们的问题, 什么问题? 我可没问题
And, uh, based on my exhaustive research,
而且经过我详尽的研究
So are you.
你也不用担心你的问题了
Georgina?
乔治娜?
According to my very reliable sources,
据非常可信的消息说
Georgina sparks is nowhere near our fair isle.
乔治娜?斯帕克离我们远着呢
She's in switzerland, dating the prince of Belfort.
她在瑞士,和贝尔福的王子约会
There's a prince of Belfort? uh-huh.
贝尔福有王子?
And she's dating him? oh, thank god.
她在和他约会? 太好了
Now you can enjoy the gifts she mailed you
现在你可以好好享受她给你的礼物了
With peace of mind... and maybe Chuck in the room.
毫无顾忌...也许还可以和恰克我玩
Oh, shoot. except we're siblings.
太可惜了,我们是姐弟啊
Georgie always brought out the devil in you.
乔治娅总能把你体内的恶魔招出来
Part of me is a little disappointed she's not here.
我内心某处总觉得她没来有些遗憾
Mm, I wonder which part. it's been a while since I saw the old Serena.
真想知道是哪处, 好久没见以前的瑟琳娜了
Well, thanks to her,
多亏了从前的我
The new one has to break 2000 on her s.a.t.s.
这个崭新的我要在SAT考试上突破2000分
So if you could just go smarm elsewhere...
所以你去别处说奉承话吧
The offer still stands. I know a, uh, lovely little redhead
我还是会给你提供帮助的,一个红发女郎
That's just dying to be you for the day. oh,
真想替你考试
i'll leave the cheating to you, Chuck.
把作弊留给自己吧,恰克
I plan on taking the s.a.t.s myself.
我要凭自己的实力考
You have no idea how lucky you are.
你不知道你有多幸运
Seriously, Jenny.
实话告诉你,珍妮
I would do anything to be a freshman again. junior year sucks.
我真想回到一年级, 三年级太痛苦了
Nate doesn't call. I'm not ready for the s.a.t.s.
内特没打电话给我,我还没准备好高考
maybe I should join Kati on the kibbutz in israel,
也许我该加入凯帝,去以色列集体农场
Quit now. you guys, it's just a test.
放弃吧, 朋友们,这只是个考试
Look, cram session tonight. my dad's making lasagna.
今晚填鸭式复习活动,我爸做了千层面
My brother's got tons of flash cards,
我老哥弄了一大堆的单词卡片
And I'm totally available to help.
我完全有空来帮助大家
That won't be necessary, little j.
这大可不必了,小J
You girls are all taken care of,
我的朋友都会被照顾好的
Courtesy of Blair Waldorf s.a.t. prep and spa.
布莱尔?霍道夫友情提供高考全套服务
Are you serious?
说真的吗?
if you're gonna sweat the test, it better not clog your pores.
如果你要努力备考,最好别让出的汗堵塞毛孔
This evening at my penthouse, you'll find personal tutors,
今晚在我的小屋,我亲自担任导师
Hot stone massages, mani-pedis and an amazing acupuncturist
热石按摩,指甲彩绘,还有很不错的针灸师
Who specializes in mental acuity.
专门缓解压力
Guess that beats my dad's lasagna. I'll flickr over some photos for you.
比我爸的千层面更吸引人, 我会在flicker上传你照片的
Oh, it's upperclassmen only. I'm sure you understand.
只为高年级学生提供,你能理解吧
Totally.
当然
B Wait up, b.
等一下
I'm so glad I didn't book that flight to tel aviv.
还好没订那个到特拉维夫的机票
Spotted in the halls of constance--little j. realizing
在康斯坦斯的大厅里,小J意识到
That age really does come before beauty.
姜还是老的辣
S.a.t.s?
高考?
Yeah. yeah, and, uh, soccer?
是啊...足球?
Why not give the old ball a kick?
我干嘛不去踢踢球呢?
Season's just around the corner... in october.
赛季就要开始了...在10月
No, no, you know what? I have to stop doing that.
不不,我不能再这样了
I'll just focus on myself and my--my test and my prep.
我要集中精力在复习和考试上
What other people do or don't do is about them, absolutely.
别人学不学是他们的事儿
Not a good tester, huh?
你不是考试型选手吧?
Oh, Chuck, I had no idea you felt that way about me.
恰克,我不知道你有这方面欲望
Good to know you're at least still kind of funny.
幸好你还有点儿幽默感
Hey, I'm so sorry.
对不起
I've been completely off the radar the past few days.
这几天我失去联系了
New home, new family. it's okay.
新家,新成员,没事啦
Yeah, it's, um, pretty overwhelming.
是啊,真是不知所措
Yeah, i-i've been a little overwhelmed myself lately.
是啊,最近我对自己也有点儿不知所措
Well, you wanna hang out... study?
要不要一起出去...学习?
Mmm. ooh. I wanna take whatever s.a.t. prep course
我要参加你所参加的
You're signed up for.
所有高考备考课程
Well, it's not too late.
现在参加还不晚
Okay. I'm in, then.
好,那我就参加啦
I'll see you.
回见
You always did know how to leave 'em wanting more.
你总是知道怎么保持新鲜感
Oh, my god, Georgina.
乔治娜
What are you doing here? well, I told you I was coming.
你来这儿干嘛? 我告诉过你我要来
Didn't you get my gifts? uh,
没收到我的礼物嘛?
you're supposed to be in switzerland dating a prince.
你应该在瑞士和王子约会啊
Luckily daddy didn't need the g5.
幸运的是我爸不需要那辆庞蒂亚克G5
Haven't you missed me?
你不想我吗?
How could I not?
怎能不想
Okay. you don't want to throw me a homecoming party.
看来你不准备给我办个回国派对
I get it, but let's have a cocktail,
我理解,但是咱们至少去一杯吧
Catch up.
叙叙旧
S., you're really gonna hurt my feelings, S
你想让我伤心吗
And you know how I get when my feelings are hurt.
你很清楚让我伤心的后果是什么
Great. I'll see you tonight.
很好,今晚见
It's so weird seeing you. it's almost like I never left.
见到你有种奇怪的感觉,就像我从未离开一样
Spotted in the courtyard
在院子里
Serena looking like she's seen a ghost--
瑟琳娜看起来就像碰到了鬼
The ghost of parties past.
旧时派对的鬼魂
Jenny, why did you want to meet here? well, I've been thinking
珍妮,为什么在这儿见? 我在想...
What's the one thing that no one in our group has,
我们的圈子里缺少的东西
I mean, not even Blair? compassion?
即使布莱尔也没有, 同情心?
No, a boyfriend. you know, if I'm gonna make it to queen,
错,我们缺少男朋友,如果我能变成王后
I need a king. queen elizabeth never had a boyfriend.
我需要个国王, 伊丽莎白女王就没有男朋友
But she only had the spanish to conquer,
但是她一心只想征服西班牙
And I have Blair Waldorf. let's talk qualifications.
而我的目标是布莱尔?霍道夫,说说标准吧
He has to be cute, but not full of himself.
可爱但不能妄自尊大
He has to be from the right kind of family...
必须有一个不错的身世
Ugh, but not disgusting.
不能令人恶心
Come on.
来吧
I'm so sorry. are you okay?
不好意思,你还好吧?
Yeah, uh, my lunch isn't, though.
我还好,可午餐就惨了点
Oh, Linus.
莱纳斯
Let me give you... my last dollar.
这是我最后的一美元
Oh, I couldn't.
我不能要
You shouldn't be walking the streets with no money.
你怎么能不带钱在街上走
Let's just settle for an i.o.u. then.
那写个欠条吧
It's just a hot dog.
只是一个热狗而已
That was just my excuse to give this to you.
给你这个表示歉意
Here's my number.
我的电话
Thank you.
谢谢
I mean, it's fine.
没事儿
I mean, I'm really not even that hungry.
我真的不饿
Well, if you change your mind...
如果你改变主意的话...
What are you doing? he's gorgeous.
你干什么?他很帅
He's a dog walker.
他是个遛狗的人
I need a king, not a jester.
我要的是国王,不是小丑
Come on. let's go lurk outside Dalton.
走,我们去道尔顿那等着
Hey. Vanessa.
你好, 我是瓦内萨
You're Nate, right? you play a very small but crucial role
你是内特吧? 你在我的录像里
In my video project. oh, that's right.
是一个很重要的小角色,对就是这样
I remember you following Dan around with your video camera. hey, Nate.
我记得你拿着摄像机跟着丹到处转, 内特你怎么来了
What are you doing here? I mean, I know the coffee's good...
你来这里干什么?这里的咖啡虽然好
Since I've taken every s.a.t. prep and review class in the five boroughs,
既然我参加了这附近五个街区所有的高考的补习班
I figured why not pay it forward?
我想可以把这个给你
so--so you don't need these?
你不需要这些了?
You know, I've actually already taken it.
事实上我已经看过了
My parents don't want me going to u.s.c.,
我父母不想我去南加州大学
So I had to make sure my scores were good enough
所以我得保证我的分够高到
To get in without their help, which, thanks to these books,
不需要我父母的帮助也能考上
They were, so I'm done.
这些书正好帮了忙,我看完了
while we all love hearing about the struggles of the idle rich,
我们都喜欢听饱食终日的有钱人的奋斗故事
Dan's got a fine tutor right here.
但是丹已经有了一个很好的老师了
I ace every practice test I take,
我每门考试都优秀
So we don't need your hand-me-downs. um, you know what?
所以我们不需要拣你不要的东西
th-this is actually pretty good.
真的要谢谢你
This looks good. thank you. is there a reason you insist
看起来很不错,谢谢你, 你为什么使自己
On looking so desperate and needy?
看起来这样的急切和穷迫?
she's been like that since we were kids--
我们小时候她就这样
Venomous without provocation. it's better than being a charity case.
无缘无故的恶毒, 总比施舍好
She's rude, too. I see that.
她也很粗鲁, 我看出来了
Yeah. well, I gotta get going,
好吧,我要走了
But I hope these are useful.
希望这些对你有帮助
Oh, yeah, yeah, very. thank you.
很有用,谢谢你
What?
什么?
They're--hey, every little bit helps.
他们,总能帮点忙的
Is this really the best place for us to talk?
我们非得在这里谈话吗?
You of all people know nothing gets me talking like a Cosmo.
你们都知道我不会落于俗套
A lot has changed since we used to hang out, Georgie.
乔治娅,很多事都改变了,不像以前了
I know. I get it. no, you don't get it, or you wouldn't have sent me
我明白, 你不明白,否则你不会
All those so-called gifts in the first place.
一开始就送我那些所谓的礼物
Oh, come on, sweetie. those were funny.
亲爱的,他们很有趣
Get over yourself. I was just trying to make you laugh.
振作点,我只是想逗你开心
How about thishow about for one night,
一晚,怎样?
We hang out like old times, but unlike old times,
我们像以前那样玩,但不像以前那样失控
I won't get out of control, unless you want me to.
除非你愿意
I mean, I can totally get out--
我是说,我能逃离...
No, okay. i-i won't get out of control,
好了,我不会失去控制的
And I totally respect that.
我说话算话
Please stop me any time you feel like answering.
任何时侯你想停
Any... time. come on.
就叫我停下来
One drink, but only one.
喝一杯,就一杯
Cheers.
干杯
Where are all the tutors?
家庭教师呢?
And the masseuses? and the smoothies?
按摩师呢? 可爱的服务生呢?
All that I have promised you is waiting.
他们已经准备好了
And while it gives me great pleasure
一想到我们全都过了高考的分数线时
To think of us crossing that s.a.t. finish line together,
我就非常愉快
Before the race can begin,
但是当比赛开始前
You need to be made aware of one little thing.
你们要弄清楚一件小事情
Nelly yuki, top in our class,
奈莉?幽奇,我们班的第一名
Summer schooled at the sorbonne.
暑假在索邦神学院补习
Lots of people do summer at sorbonne, including me.
很多人都在那补习,包括我
True. Penelope, you may be a national merit scholar,
对,佩内洛帕,你也许能成为一名全国优秀的学生
But Nelly Yuki is a merit scholar...
但是奈莉?幽奇会是一位全国优秀的学生
A peabody scholar
还是一位皮博迪的优秀学生
And an Intel science talent search finalist.
还是英特尔科学天才大赛的决赛选手
Isabel, you're a concert pianist,
伊莎贝尔,你是音乐会钢琴演奏家
But Itzhak Perlman himself gave Nelly her very first violin.
但是伊查克?普罗曼把他的第一把小提琴送给了奈莉
Hazel...
黑兹尔
You're just along for the ride, 'kay?
你就更不靠边了
But if any of us wants to live out our college dreams,
如果我们想实现大学梦
We have to find Nelly Yuki's weakness
我们就必须找出奈莉?幽奇的弱点
And exploit it.
然后加以利用
So what's it gonna bearomatherapy or annihilation?
那么你们选什么,香料按摩还是消灭她?
What's the plan?
有什么计划?
It was, like, the worst thing ever,
那是有史以来最糟糕的事了
And then--and then, do you remember?
然后,然后,你记得吗?
Do you remember when we ran out of money?
你记得吗,那次我们花光了钱
And then I had to flash the bartender
我不得不去调戏酒吧男招待
Cause we ran out of money. wait, wait. oh, my god.
因为我们没钱,等等
Remember when we were savannah and svetlana? oh, savannah.
记得我们在南美大草原的时候吗? 南美大草原
Savannah!
南美大草原!
I totally forgot about savannah and svetlana. svetlana.
我完全忘记了南美大草原和斯维特拉娜
Wait, no, I think we were tiffany and angel that night.
我认为那晚我们是最光芒四射的
Oh, you could talk me into anything.
你可以把我说成是任何东西
Hey, ladies, can i, uh, get you guys another round?
美女们,我们再给你们买杯酒吗?
Ooh. no, thank you.
不用了,谢谢
My american girlfriend,
我这位美国的朋友
So uptight.
太保守了
They think the drink lead to the sex.
他们就认为买杯酒就会发生关系
No, no, no, I wasn't being rude.
不,我不是想冒犯
I just didn't want to take anything
如果我不能给予回报的话
If I couldn't offer anything in return.
我不想接受任何东西
We'd be happy with just one dance.
如果能跳个舞,我们就很高兴了
Aw. aw. I'm afraid I have two left feet.
我恐怕不行,我不会跳舞
Aw, this is what is the practice for. come on, lady.
所以就更需要多加练习
Who is that?
谁?
Um, no one. uh, thank you for calling back.
没人应答,请您稍后再拨
Ahh! nadine the beauty queen. how can I help you?
我是美丽的女王,有什么可以效劳的?
I don't have time for this.
我没时间跟你说笑
Do you want 1 or 2 g's?
你要1千还是2千
Can you just give itsome dealer you know?
你快给我... 毒贩子?
I didn't realize I brought my grandmother.
我不记得我把我奶奶带来了
I have to go.
我要走了
Hey, come here.
别走啊
I'm so stupid, so, so, so, so stupid.
我真蠢,真蠢
You don't sound stupid. you sound drunk.
你不蠢,你是醉了
What have you been into?
你去见谁了?
Georgina.
乔治娜
Good news is, she doesn't want anything except to party.
好消息是她只想聚聚
Bad news is, I partied.
坏消息是我在应邀了
Care to paint a picture? does this party require clothes?
建议我遐想一下吗?这个派对上需要穿衣服吗?
I'm supposed to be at Dan's studying.
我本该去和丹一起学习的
I called to tell him I'd be late,
我打电话跟他说我可能会迟到
But not this late. i-i just have to call him and say--
但不是这样的迟到,我要打电话跟他说
That instead of studying with him,
说你和原来的好朋友出去玩
You're out with your old pal georgina.
而没跟他一起学习?
No. I don't want him to know she exists.
不,我不想他知道她的存在
My mom, Blair, even you can't stand her.
我妈,布莱尔甚至你都受不了她
Dan of all people cannot know Georgie.
所有人都可以,就是丹不能知道乔治娅
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗?
Say you need me.
说你需要我
Chuck!
恰克!
Hearing you scream my name is more than enough.
听你喊我的名字就足够了
I'll take care of it and pick you up in ten.
我搞定后十点来接你
Hey, I've been wondering where you were. you mean all of your life?
我一直在想你去哪里了? 你是说你一生都在想?
Uh, don't take this the wrong way, Serena,
别想错了,瑟琳娜
But you sound just like this jackass we know. Serena has food poisoning.
你听起来就像个混蛋, 瑟琳娜食物中毒了
She's too sick to come to your playdate. put her on the phone.
她很不舒服,不能去你那了, 让她接电话
The bathroom doesn't get reception.
浴室没有电话
Somehow I don't believe you.
我有点不相信
and I'd like to say I'm a little glad about that,
实际上我还有点怯喜
But my poor, sick sister has asked for my assistance
但我那可怜妹妹生病了,叫我帮忙
In the matter, so I'll leave it at this--
告诉你,所以我这样做了
She's not coming. don't try calling.
她不会去了,别打电话来
Humphrey, always a pleasure.
汉弗瑞,总是乐意效劳
I'm gonna have to call you back. hey.
我待会再给你打
Beautiful day you're ruining, isn't it? do me a favor, please,
你破坏了气氛, 请帮我个忙
and leave Serena alone.
离瑟琳娜远点
It was Serena I was doing a favor for.
我是在帮瑟琳娜
All I know is before spring break,
我所知道的是在春假之前
Everything was great. it was good.
一切都很好
Now break's over, she's not quite herself,
现在春假结束了,她却不像她了
And I'm--i'm trying to think, what has changed in her life?
我就在想她生活中什么改变了呢
Oh, the Bass family moved into it.
是拜斯家庭的加入
Dan, hi.
丹,
Hey. hey, how you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
Good. my migraine's gone.
很好,我偏头痛好了
Migraine? I thought you had food poisoning.
偏头痛?不是食物中毒吗?
Yeah, that came after.
是,中毒引起的头疼
What exactly happened last night?
昨晚到底发生什么了?
I already told him.
我已和他说了
I'm asking you.
我在问你
Well, I got food poisoning, and then Chuck helped me out.
我食物中毒了,然后恰克帮我
Okay, where exactly did you eat
你在哪里吃的饭?
That you got this killer food poisoning migraine?
会弄得食物中毒加偏头痛?
can we drop the interrogation?
能不能不要审问我了?
As soon as you tell me where my girlfriend is. I'm right here with you.
只要你告诉我以前的你去哪了,我就不问, 我就在这
Look, i-i gotta go to class.
我要去上课了
I can't-I can't do this.
我不能这样
This is exactly why I didn't want her to come back.
这就是我为什么不想她回来
She's been back a day already and look what's happening.
她才回来了一天,你看看就发生了什么
If it's really that bad,
如果真的那么糟糕
Why don't you just tell him about her?
你为什么不告诉他有关她的事?
I can't. I'll see you later.
我不能,待会见
Look, I'm not stupid.
我可不笨
I know you're not really interested
我知道你们对我家拥有
In how my family owns half of Tribeca. of course we're interested.
一半的驰鹏企业不感兴趣, 不,我们当然感兴趣
You're the newest member of our little club.
你是我们小俱乐部的最新成员
which is only for the smartest girls of the junior class.
只有毕业班最可爱的女生才能加入
Our junior class only has 30 girls.
我们毕业班只有30个女生
We're already an elite club. can I go now?
我们已经是精英团体了,我现在能走了吗?
You what would be hot? you, us at g spa. I don't drink.
这个怎么样,我们一起泡温泉? 我不喝酒
Saks fifth? hate shopping.
去时尚大街呢? 我讨厌购物
Yogurt on the steps? lactose-intolerant. look,
在阶梯那吃酸奶? 我不吃乳糖类食品
i really don't want any friends.
我真的不想交任何朋友
All I want is to be alone
我只想一个人
And to never listen to Flo Rida ever again. what happened?
而且永远再也不听佛罗里达, 怎么了?
a little backstage hit it and quit it?
在后台发生小矛盾了然后罢演了?
What? no, my boyfriend broke up with me at a Flo Rida concert.
我男朋友跟我在佛罗里达的音乐会上分手了
One minute we were waving our hands in the air
这一分钟我们还很甜蜜
Like we just didn't care, and the next...
好像我们不在乎,但是下一秒就
Flo Rida music downloading
佛罗里达音乐下载中
Since the dalton guys were a bust,
既然道尔顿的男生都像铜像一样
How about collegiate?
那学院的怎么样?
The boys' lacrosse team is working out just around...
长曲棍球队的男生们就在附近训练
Jenny, look.
珍妮,你看
What did I tell you about that dog walker?
我是怎么跟你说溜狗人的?
There are no kings on craigslIst.
不可能是国王
But I don't think he's the walker.
但是我不认为他是遛狗的
I think he's the owner.
我想他就是狗的主人
I spy my king.
我去侦察一下我的国王
Hi.
你好
Hi. how have you been?
最近好吗?
Oh, god. not that song.
不要放那首歌
Nelly yuki, what's wrong? it's like it's happening all over again.
奈莉?幽奇怎么了? 就像又发生了一样
That song just reminds me of my boyfriend...
那首歌让我想起了我的男朋友
My ex-boyfriend, I should say.
应该说前男友
Oh, no. did he dump you? that's horrible.
他甩了你?那太糟糕了
W-w-what was his name? Brad? Bill?
他叫什么? 布拉德? 还是比尔?
Todd... jansen.
托德?简森
There's nothing like the fresh, sharp pain of a breakup.
世上最痛苦的事莫过于分手带来的伤痛
Believe me, I've had my fair share of heartache,
相信我,我深有体会
But this is about you.
但这次受伤的是你
Tonight you're gonna come over to my house,
今晚来我家
And just cry till you get it all out of your system. I can't.
尽情的放声大哭, 我不能
i have to be focused tomorrow.
明天我还得集中精神考试
You can't focus when something's on your mind,
有心事又怎能集中精神呢
Now can you? come, come, come. tell me all about it.
来吧,和我聊聊吧
I guess I'll just take the check, please. okay.
买单, 好的
Hey, hold that, will ya?
等等
Daylight savings moved to march. maybe no one told you. I know I'm late.
已经是节能环保的夏时制了, 我知道我迟到了
Coffee, Nate?
来点咖啡吗,内特?
Yeah, thanks, Cora.
好的,谢谢,可拉
You two know each other? I've been here before.
你们认识? 我以前来过这儿
Are you telling me you come all the way to brooklyn
你不是为了品尝希腊美食
For greek food? well, when I'm in brooklyn, I like to come here, yes.
而来布鲁克林吧, 只要我在布鲁克林,我就喜欢来这儿
Cause you're in brooklyn all the time.
那是因为你一直都在布鲁克林
Well, my--my father's in rehab a couple blocks away,
我父亲在不远的戒毒所疗养
And, uh, which, by the way, is why I'm late. I was...
这也是我迟到的原因,我...
Visiting hours... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to
刚刚正在探视他... 抱歉,我不是故意...
No. I mean, it's not like it's some big secret.
没什么,这也不是什么天大的秘密
It was on the front page of every newspaper in the city.
街头大小报刊第一版都有刊登
I guess it was, yeah.
我想也是
Sometimes after I'm done seeing him,
有时在我探视他结束后
I'm not ready to go back and see my mom just yet,
还没做好准备回家面对母亲
So I come here and I sit and just, uh...
我就会来这里坐着...
Think about how hard it is
思考着
To know whose side you're supposed to be on,
要选择站在哪方有多么困难
Mom versus dad, kid in the middle?
而双方正是自己的父母,你被夹在中间?
Confession... I read one of your practice essays.
自白,我读了你写的这篇练习短文
You left it in a book that you gave Dan,
夹在你给丹的书里
And that's why I called youto apologize.
这也是我约你出来的原因...向你道歉
Why?
为什么?
Because... I judged the cover,
因为...一直以来我都是以貌取人
But now that I've read the book,
但看了那本书之后
I figured you were owed some apologetic souvlaki,
才发现应该向你说声抱歉
At the very least.
用烤肉来表达我的歉意
Hey, Georgie. it was good to see you last night.
乔治娅,昨晚见到你很高兴
When did you say you were going back to belgium?
你说你什么时候回比利时?
Uh, switzerland, actually,
是瑞士啦
And I'm supposed to leave tomorrow,
而且我准备明天离开
But I'm not going until I get a chance
但在我还没补偿你之前
To make it up to you first. oh, nothing to make up. I had fun.
我是不会离开的, 不需要补偿,我很开心
No, you didn't. I mean, until after you left,
你没有,昨晚直到你离开
I don't think I really heard what you were saying.
我都没有弄明白你说的那些事儿
I-i didn't get it. you've really changed.
我无法理解,你真的变了
Yeah, I have.
我的确变了
I don't mean to sound corny,
我不想说什么陈词滥调
But... it's a real inspiration to me.
但...这对我鼓舞很大
Really?
真的吗
I mean, look, I've always thought
我一直在思考
That I am who I'm going to be for the rest of my life,
将来的自己会成为什么样子
And even those times when I maybe don't like myself,
即使是在那些自暴自弃的日子里
Well... you can't decide to be somebody else.
总之...人不能轻易的就改变
No, you can. yeah, listen, let's have dinner.
你能做到, 一块吃晚餐吧
I-i mean, I want to hear about your life,
我想了解你是怎样生活的
And if you can change, maybe there's hope for me, too.
若你能改变,我也许也还有救
No, i-i have to study. I have s.a.t.s in the morning.
我得复习,明早要参加高考
It'll just be an hour. we can time it. I promise.
一个小时就行,我们长话短说,我保证
The hardest drug on the table will be... perrier.
桌上只会有毕雷矿泉水,绝无药品
Spotted-Serena Van Der Woodsen
注意了,瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
Being given a real life multiple choice question--
正处理一道现实选择题
home and study, A
回家学习,"a"--go
a good night's sleep, B
好好睡一觉,"b"--get
your boyfriend C
打电话给丹,"c"--call
Or "d"...
或者D...
An hour.
就一个小时
None of the above.
"以上选项都不对"
Good.
好的
Hope that wasn't the wrong answer, s.
S 希望你的答案是正确的
This test doesn't grade on a curve.
这个测验可只有你自己参加哦
all right, "capacious"--
好吧, "capacious"这个词
Looks like "spacious." what does it mean? roomy.
看起来像"spacious" 什么意思来着? 广阔的!
Oh, yeah.
对,
"captious."
"captious"这个词,
Looks like...
看上去像...
That looks like "capacious."
还是像"capacious"这个词
Oh. I can't concentrate.
我没法集中精神
Sound of your own voice distracting you?
是你一直自言自语惹的祸吧
No. it's, uh, Serena, actually.
不,其实是瑟琳娜
We had an argument.
我们吵架了
I'm home!
我回来了!
Look it. trig identities are memorized,
三角函数公式都记住了
My latin is resurrected, and my lit paper's finished.
拉丁文复习了,试卷也完成了
Impressive.
真不错
Huh. seeing as you've returned the valentino,
看在你归还了华伦天奴
And you've logged ten hours of volunteer work
而且和贝蒂一块在商店
With betty at the shop...
做足了10小时义工的份上...
I'm not grounded anymore? I have something for you.
我不再被关禁闭了吗, 有东西送给你
No way!
不是吧!
Oh! it's not exactly the same as the one you pawned,
这和你拿去典当的那台不完全相同
But...
可是...
Thank you, dad!
谢谢你,爸爸!
You know, Jen, no one's happier than me to see this.
珍妮,没人比我更高兴了
Do you know how much it costs to get a zipper repaired?
知道修一台缝纫机得花费多少吗
Yeah, I figured since you'd be spending so much time at home... wait.
既然你大多数时间都在家... 等等
what?
什么意思?
So I guess you're still grounded. Dan.
你仍没被解禁, 丹
Dad, wait. I met this really nice guy,
爸爸,我认识了一个人,他很好
And I'm supposed to meet him in the park for lunch tomorrow. well,
明天我们约好了一起在公园进午餐的
grounded or not grounded,
不管你有没有被解禁
You're not old enough to date. it's not a date. he's just a friend.
要约会你还太小, 不是约会,只是朋友
Who is this guy? you don't know him. he goes to unity.
是谁? 你不认识,他在社区工作
Wait, upper east side unity? technically, that's upper west side, dad.
上东区? 准确说,应该是上西区,爸爸
How are you helping?
你怎么瞎掺和?
i thought you wanted to take a break from that whole crowd.
我还以为你想暂时远离你的奢华朋友圈呢
What "whole crowd"?
什么"奢华朋友圈"
the one that made you feel like compromising your character
那个让你压抑个性
Was a prerequisite to hanging out with them.
才能和她们一起交往的圈子
so it's okay for Dan to date someone rich, though?
那你就允许丹和上层富家女约会?
Well, it's not without its complications. believe me.
这可没你说的那么简单
I thought you said it wasn't a date.
你不是说那不是约会吗
It was nice there for a minute. it was.
刚才气氛还好好的,的确
Hey, s.
s 好啊
I'm just sipping a gingko biloba blended
我现在正在品尝绿茶银杏密调果汁
And wondering how your stomach migraine is.
想问问你的胃疼好些了没
Call me so I don't worry.
回电话我让我放心
How you doing, Nelly Yuki?
奈莉?幽奇,感觉如何
My upper trapezius seems to hold a lot of sadness.
我的斜方肌貌似承载了太多悲伤
Something tells me you'll be feeling better very soon...
不久你会感觉神清气爽的...
Any minute.
随时见效
No. I think I should just go home and study.
不,我想是时候回家学习了
Uh, mr. Jansen is here to see miss Yuki.
简森先生想见幽奇小姐
Todd's here?
托德来了?
Do I have cushion face?
我的脸上有压痕吗
A little.
有一点
Hello, Todd.
你好,托德
Hi, Nelly. Blair said it was all right if I came.
好啊,奈莉,布莱尔说我可以来
For a siberian ginseng pedi?
来做西伯利亚人参美甲护理?
No.
不,
I really feel bad about how things ended, Nell.
关于分手我很难过,奈儿
So do i.
我也是
Can we talk about it? in private? okay.
能单独谈谈吗, 当然
Thank you, b.
B 谢谢你
Lucky for us,
我们真走运
Mental acuity and common sense rarely come in the same package.
再聪明的人也逃不出私人感情的陷阱
Oxygen facials, anyone?
还需要来点有有氧面膜吗
Next time your sister's band is in town,
下一次你妹妹的乐队来
I want front row seats.
我要坐前排
You don't strike me as a lesbian punk fan.
你看起来不像是那种同性恋朋克的崇拜者
You know, I am almost offended by how much
阿不拉姆小姐,你完全小看我了
You underestimate me, ms. abrams.
这可让我很郁闷
You like punk? oh, I didn't hear you syou said "punk"?
你也喜欢朋克? 我没听见你...你说"朋克"?
Cause you had me at "lesbian."
我就听见"同性恋"
Oh, right. didn't see that one coming.
好吧,是我疏忽
Hey, tell me something. yes?
和我聊聊吧, 什么?
Why do you do s.a.t. practice tests
你都没有准备参加高考
If you're not planning on taking the exam?
为什么还要做练习?
To help Dan study.
帮助丹温习
I'm a filmmaker. best education for me is making films.
我是电影制作人,最好的教育就是电影制作
I can't never met anyone
我还从未遇见一个
Who thought college was optional.
认为上大学是可选的
My parents are artists. my sister's a musician.
我的父母是搞艺术的,妹妹玩音乐
Just like going to an ivy is your family's way,
就像你们得上常春藤大学一样
Not going to college is mine.
我不上大学也是同样的原因
Think your parents want to adopt a 17 year old?
你父母愿意收养我这个17岁的孩子吗
Maybe?
可能吗
So...
那么...
I guess this is good night, then?
该说再见了是吗
I don't live here, you know.
我不住这儿
No, I know.
我知道
I'm just grabbing my laptop.
我只是进去拿本本
Do you want to come inside?
想进来吗
God. it does feel like that doorstep moment.
这该不会是所谓的门阶场景吧
And what moment would that be?
什么意思?
Yeah. that's the moment.
对,就像这样
Can I get you two a cocktail?
需要来两杯酒吗
Oh. I'm fine with my diet coke. thank you.
我就喝无卡可乐吧, 谢谢
Um, yeah, me, too. thanks.
我也一样,谢谢
So... tell me about Dan.
谈谈丹吧
I did. oh, come on.
说过了, 别这样
His last name and his zip code? scintillating details.
他姓什么,住址邮编,细节中的细节
Come on. he's part of Serena second edition.
说吧,是他改变了瑟琳娜的哦
Well...
好吧...
I-i like the way I feel when he looks at me.
我喜欢他注视我的眼神
How?
什么感觉?
Like...
就像...
Like I wanna believe in myself.
让我充满自信
I-i know.
我知道
You think it's a clich?
你觉得这很俗吧
Uh, no. no, sweetie. i-i-i think it's...
不,我觉得...
It's incredible.
不可思议
Yeah.
是啊
Look... I know I may not be
我知道现在或许
Your most trusted friend right now,
我不是你最值得信赖的朋友
But I think I know the old you pretty well.
但我很了解过去的你
Yeah, better than, um, anyone, actually.
可以说你是最了解的人
Well, from where I sit, it would take...
现在就我看...
A lot to bring that person back.
要想找回从前的你难上加难
Um... I'm gonna call him, actually.
我得打电话给他...
He's pretty nervous about tomorrow,
明天要考试,他很紧张
So I wanna wish him luck. so I'll be back.
我要祝他好运,马上回来
That was quick. yeah, he didn't pick up.
真快啊, 是啊,他没接电话
Oh, you can try him again later. yeah.
待会儿再打吧, 是啊
Okay, I'd like to propose a toast. okay.
我要祝酒, 好的
To the new you.
为一个崭新的你干杯
To the new me.
为崭新的我干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Ooh. you don't look so good.
你看起来不太好
You okay, s.?
没事吧
No, I'm not okay.
不好
Wait, how did we get here? what are we doing here?
等等,我们怎么会到这来,我们在这干什么
Oh, my god. I'm supposed to be at Hunter college.
天啊,我应该在汗特大学里
If memory serves, and it usually does,
如果没记错的话
They don't let you in if you're late. oh, my god.
一般情况下,你迟到就进不去了
I'm thinking eggs.
吃什么早餐好呢
Do you want... florentine or benedict?
来点本尼迪克特点心还是佛罗伦萨糕点
Wait. I was drinking soda, Georgie.
等等,乔治娅,昨晚我只喝了苏打
Yeah, until you switched to patron.
可之后你却重拾旧习,烈酒下肚
Look, don't worry. I called Lily and covered your ass.
别担心,我给莉莉打电话了,你不会有事的
So... you're welcome.
那么... 不客气
No, you--you knew I had s.a.t.s this morning.
不,你知道我今早要参加高考
Which is why I brought you here
这也是为什么我要把你带到这里
Instead of letting you go home with one of your many suitors.
不然的话你都上人家里了
You know the guy with the ironic mustache?
你认识那个留胡子那人吗
You two took over the deejay booth. wait, a mustache?
你们俩在DJ间里, 等等,留胡子的人?
what are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I guess you haven't changed as much as you thought.
没你想的变化快吧
Chuck? Chuck, hey. I'm in trouble.
恰克吗? 我有麻烦了
Look, I think I can still make it,
我想我还能赶到
But please go to Hunter,
你快去汗特
Try to keep the doors open until I get there.
在我到那之前别让门关了
Hey!
你好
Last night was strange, but very fun.
昨晚感觉怪怪的,但是很开心
Still we just said goodbye like... five hours ago?
好像5小时之前我们才说拜拜
I'm taking you somewhere. I'm going somewhere--to work.
跟我去一个地方, 我要去上班
Get someone to cover for you. I can't just jump in the car with you
找个人替你班, 我不能因为你一出现
Because you decide to show up. well, I'm not asking you to.
就和你一起上车, 好,我不强求你
This is a onetime offer, and there's a clock ticking.
仅此一次,我等着呢
But...
但是...
Fine. I am intrigued.
好吧,我很感兴趣
You wish your brother good luck today?
祝你哥哥今天好运了吗
Yeah.
恩,
May I be excused?
我能离开会儿吗
No, you may not.
不可以
And we are not gonna walk around this house all day
我们不能就这样一整天待在家里
And not talk to each other.
互相不理睬
Fine. you want me to speak? I'll speak.
好,你想我说我就说
You've completely and entirely prejudged the upper east side.
你对上东区完全有偏见
Maybe you shouldn't speak. dad, I learned my lesson on my birthday.
你不应该说... 爸爸,我在生日那天得到教训了
Asher's not like those girls. he's different.
阿瑟和那些女孩不同
I mean, he's nice and polite and he likes animals.
他人很好,很有礼貌,喜欢动物
Please let me go today?
今天能让我去吗
So you didn't cancel?
你没有取消约会?
I thought you'd change your mind.
我想你会改变主意的
I haven't.
我没有
Nate, I don't know about this.
内特,你在干什么
I can't. I didn't even study.
不行,我没有上学
Yeah, and you still made great scores
你的练习测试
On your practice tests.
还是得了很高分啊
That was for fun.
那只是玩玩而已
Listen, there's nothing wrong with keeping your options open.
保留你的选择权没有什么不好的
I don't think your parents are gonna be mad at you
我认为你父母不会因为
For choosing your own path...
你要选择自己的路而生气
Unless they're related to my parents.
除非是我父母
Okay. right now I'm going inside,
好吧,现在我们进去
And I'm not looking back, or I might change my mind.
我不能回头,否则我会改变主意
do really well. what?
非常好,
Rough night?
糟糕的一晚?
Yeah, and not in a good way.
对,而且形势不好
Todd doesn't wanna get back together. no?
托德不想和我重新在一起, 不
But he said...
但他说...
We stayed up all night having the same conversation
我们一晚没睡,聊着同一个话题
About why we broke up over and over again. unbelievable.
为什么我们一而再再而三的分手, 难以置信
i can't believe it. crazy.
不能相信,疯了
I got no sleep, spent the whole night crying.
我整晚没睡一直在哭
Okay. well, good luck.
好的,祝你好运
Do you really think this is gonna work?
你觉得这样有用吗
Yes, but I also believe in insurance.
对,但我也相信保险
From her calculator.
在她的计算器里
You never did tell us how you got Todd to play along.
你从没跟我们说你是怎么说动托德的
Isabel, what are you doing later tonight?
伊莎贝尔,你今晚有什么节目吗
Uh, not Todd. okay, well,
不是托德吧, 好了
I guess I'm gonna have to come up with something else.
我觉得应该去想其它的事情了
Dan... where's Serena?
丹,瑟琳娜呢
Uh, I don't know, but I bet Chuck does.
我不知道,我赌恰克肯定知道
Ugh. well, I'll try to save a seat for her. yeah, I'll--i'll keep calling.
我给她留张票, 我再给她打电话
Hey, Serena, it's mea-a very worried me
瑟琳娜,是我
Concerned about a very missing you.
我很担心你在哪
Hi. I'm Serena Van Der Woodsen.
你好,我是瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
How'd you do?
怎么样
Uh, not my finest hour.
不是最好
I finished, but... I kinda had a lot on my mind.
我完成了,但我脑子一直想着很多事...
I'll keep calling.
我再给她打电话
Yeah. I think I know where to find her.
我知道她在哪
Hey, s. it's b. S
我是B
Now I'm really worried.
我现在很担心
I'm gonna go home and change,
我准备回家换衣服
And then...
然后...
Call me. bye.
回我电话,再见
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Um... nothing. I'm fine.
没事,我很好
No, you're not, and you need to stop saying that.
不,你不要掩饰
Hey. come here.
来,
Where were you?
你去哪了
She was with me.
她和我一起
What he means is, we were both at home.
他是说,我们都在家
Um, my stomach started acting up again. oh, okay.
我的胃又不太舒服了
a food poisoning relapse?
食物中毒的久病又复发了?
Look, if--if--if you didn't study enough
如果你没做好准备
And you're freaked out, I can-I told you. I was sick.
怯场了,我能理解, 我告诉你,我病了
You paid someone else to take the s.a.t. for you,
你让别人替你去参加高考
And that's the best you can do? what are you talking about?
这就是你能做的吗, 你在说什么
I'm talking about the 5-foot-nothing redhead
我说一个5尺红头发自称是
Claiming to be Serena Van Der Woodsen.
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森的人
I'm--i'm pretty sure that wasn't you. Chuck, what did you do?
我敢肯定那不是你, 恰克,你做了什么
i told you to keep the doors open.
我让你把门开着
When I got there, they were closed. yeah, they don't keep the doors open.
但我到那的时候门却关了, 他们不把们打开
I was thinking on my feet, just trying to help.
我反应迅速,只想帮忙
I'm not mad. okay, I'm just worried.
我没有生气,只是担心
I've been so worried about you.
我很担心你
Please, help me understand what's going on here.
告诉我发生什么事了
Can we talk tomorrow?
我们明天谈好吗
I'll call you.
我给你打电话
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
Chuck, you went too far.
恰克,你太过分了
And so did you, sis.
你也是,妹妹
Look, I feel foolish for admitting it,
要我这么说我也觉得很傻
But obviously, I've come late to this party.
但很明显,我错过了派对
English, please.
别兜圈子
What's Georgina got on you? Chuck...
乔治娜到底对你做了些什么, 恰克...
Dan I understand, but what's so bad you can't even tell me?
丹,我明白,但到底坏到哪种程度连我也不能说
Oh, hi, sweetie.
宝贝
Let me just, uh, call some room service--
我去叫服务员来
I don't want you to ever contact me again.
我不想你再联系我
Just because of a few nights of harmless fun?
就因为前些天的小玩笑
It wasn't fun waking up and not knowing where I was,
睡醒了却不知道自己在哪,不好玩
It wasn't fun missing the s.a.t.s,
不去考高考,不好玩
And it definitely wasn't fun lying to Dan.
对丹说谎,更不好玩
And this is all my fault because...
这都是我的错,因为...
It's my fault,
是我的错
Because I make huge mistakes when I'm with you.
因为我和你在一起就是大错特错
So you want to distance yourself from your "mistakes"
那你想远离我
By staying away from me?
来避免你的"错误"
You were there, too, Serena.
瑟琳娜,你也一样
It was just as much you, if not morethis is not about last year.
这就是你,如果没有, 我没有说去年的事
it's about last night.
是说昨晚
Like you were just some innocent bystander
就像你是一个无辜的旁观者一样
Who walked in on-I'm not talking about it, Georgina! okay?
参与进来, 乔治娜,好了,我不是在说那件事
And neither are you.
你也不是
If I go down,
如果我翻船了
You go down with me.
你也一样
In the meantime,
同时
Stay out of my life.
在我生活中消失
I don't need anybody in my life who doesn't want to be there.
我不需要那些不想在我她们生活中出现的人
Then we're agreed.
那我们成交了
You must be the unity boy.
你一定是那个社区男孩吧
Uh, hopefully, there's not another one on his way.
是的,希望没有其他人了
Name's Asher, and I do go to unity.
我叫阿瑟,我的确参与社区活动
Hi.
你好
Asher?
阿瑟?
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I was just gonna ask the same thing.
我也正想问
Uh, since you couldn't come to the hot dogs,
你没能来热狗店
I'm bringing them to you.
我带些给你
Sorry to s-surprise you, sir.
让你感到惊奇,很抱歉
That's so sweet, especially since
你真好
especially since my unreasonable father has grounded me for life.
特别是在我这个不讲理的爸爸关我禁闭的时候
I'm standing right here.
我可还在这儿呢
I wish more of my friends' parents
我希望有更多的父母
Cared enough to ground them when they messed up.
当我们陷入困境时给予更多的关怀
Looks like our queen wannabe found her perfect king.
就像是我们的公主想找到她梦想中的王子一样
Well, since you're here...
好,既然你来了
With a year's supply of hot dogs,
还带着足够吃上一年的热狗
Maybe you'd like to come in.
或许你想进来坐坐
We hear he's a unity man.
我们听说他来自社区
Guess big brother's been teaching little sis
看来是哥哥教妹妹
How to snag the ones with a trust fund.
怎样钓住有钱人啊
Hey, buddy, there you go.
瞧瞧你,小狗
Aw! Georgie, hey!
乔治娅
Bad boy.
淘气鬼
Sorry he disturbed you.
打扰你很抱歉
Uh, it's fine. I love dogs.
没关系,我喜欢狗
Really? do you have any? no. uh, we used to have a cat,
真的吗,你养狗吗, 没有,我以前养过一只猫
But, you know... sister... allergies.
但...我妹妹过敏
Now the cat--Iggy--lives in Florida with my grandma.
现在我的猫艾姬和我奶奶在佛罗里达那
I... he doesn't write. he never calls.
它不写信,也从不打电话
I'm sorry to hear that.
很遗憾听到这些
It's just a cat.
只是一只猫
Um. I'm Sarah, by the way.
顺带一句,我叫莎拉
I'm Dan. nice to meet you, Sarah.
我叫丹,很高兴认识你,莎拉

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rude [ru:d]

想一想再看

adj. 粗鲁的,无礼的
adj. 粗糙

 
multiple ['mʌltipl]

想一想再看

adj. 许多,多种多样的
n. 倍数,并联

联想记忆
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
courtesy ['kə:tisi]

想一想再看

n. 礼貌,好意,恩惠

 
underestimate ['ʌndər'estimeit]

想一想再看

n. 低估
v. 低估

联想记忆
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
interrogation [in.terə'geiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 审问,问号

 
related [ri'leitid]

想一想再看

adj. 相关的,有亲属关系的

 
spy [spai]

想一想再看

n. 间谍,侦探,侦察
vt. 侦探,看到,找

 
rough [rʌf]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。