手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第二季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第1集:有趣的夏日

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

You want to be part of this world, Jenny,

珍妮,你要想加入我们这个群体
You need to decide if all this is worth it.
你得决定自己是否值得这么做
Oh, my god!You'll never believe what's on "gossip girl."
天! 你绝对猜不到八卦天后都说了什么
Someone saw Serena getting off a train at grand central.
有人看到瑟琳娜在中央车站下车了
I thought everything was good between us.
我还以为我们相处得很好呢
It was... before I found out you had sex with my boyfriend.
没错... 在我发现你和我男友上床以前
The best friend and the boyfriend... that's pretty classy, S.
最好的朋友和男朋友,真不错, S
You'd really go out with some guy you don't know?
你真的想和个陌生人一起出去约会?
Well, he can't be worse than the guys I do know.
他不会比我认识的家伙差的
Well, our kids were bound to meet. it's a small island.
我们的孩子注定会相遇,这世界很小
Are you sure it's not some ploy you're using to get to me?
你确定这不是用来接近我的策略?
Did you sleep with her, huh?
你和她上床了
I know how long you and I have been best friends, okay?
我知道我们曾经是很好的朋友
No, it's not okay, Chuck. from now on, you stay away from me.
不,这很糟,恰克,从现在开始离我远点
Did something happen last night? -yes.
昨晚发生什么了吗? 是的
I'm done. -I lied, and I stole, and I lost the respect of my family...
我受够了,撒谎,偷盗,失去家人的尊重...
For what?
那是为了什么?
I tried to warn you. there's a price to pay.
我警告过你,那代价是很高的
Lily, would you do me the honor of being my wife?
莉莉,你愿意嫁给我吗?
He proposed before we left, and I'm going to say yes.
我们走前他向我求婚了,我准备答应
One thing I learned... that in the face of true love,
我学到了一点...在真爱面前
You don't just give up,
你不会就这样放弃它
Even if the object of your affection is begging you to.
即使你爱的人恳求你放弃
I'm not who you thought I was, and you can't forgive that.
我不是你想的那种人,你不会原谅的
I don't know how to make things go back to what they were.
我不知道怎么让一切回到从前
I'm locking myself away in the Hamptons.
我把自己关在汉普顿里了
You know how I get in the summer. -yeah, I do.
你知道我这夏天得到了什么,我知道
If you want to reflect together, I'll be around.
如果你想一起反省,我就在这里
And who am i?
我是谁?
That's a secret I'll never tell.
那是个小秘密
You know you love me.
你知道你爱我
Unlike the rest of us, sex, lies and scandal never take a vacation.
与我们不同,性,谎言和丑闻不会放假
Instead,
相反
They take the Long island expressway and head east to the Hamptons.
它们上了长岛高速往东朝汉普顿去了
Some would say summer is their busiest season.
有人说夏天是他们最忙的时候
Think park avenue, but with tennis whites and bain de soleil.
想想公园大道,白色网球服和日光浴
The players change, but the game remains the same.
球员换了,但比赛仍然一样
This is so great.
这感觉真好
Mmm. are you sure Serena's still okay with covering for you?
嗯,你觉得瑟琳娜还会替你掩饰吗?
She was a little cold. Oh, she's totally fine.
她很冷淡呢,哦,她那没事的
Mmm. but you haven't told her anything?
嗯,但是你还什么都没告诉她?
All she knows is that I'm seeing someone
她只知道我在和某人约会
I'm not ready to introduce to anyone just yet.
我还没打算现在就说呢
Or ever.
或者永远不说
Look, she needed time to decompress from her breakup anyway.
瞧,她刚分手,需要点时间减轻压力
Covering for me works for her, too.
替我保密很适合她的
Let's go to my place before somebody spots us.
在有人认出我们前去我那吧
Your house?
你的房子?
I thought we couldn't.
我想我们不能去
There's always the guesthouse.
在那一直是在客房
Girls, you don't know how thankful I am to have
美女们,你们不知道我会有多感激
Finally found a use for geometry in my daily life.
终于在生活中找到了几何学的用处
Yes.
没错
Spotted...Blair Waldorf at Charles de Gaulle homeward bound.
现场报道... 在法国的布莱尔?霍道夫回家了
What could possibly make queen B.
是什么能让女王B
Abandon her two dads before labor day?
在劳动节前离开她的两个爸爸?
We bet Chuck Bass wants to know. -Mr. Chuck?
恰克?拜斯肯定想知道, 恰克先生?
Is there something you need care taking of?
你需要照顾什么吗?
The only thing I need to take care of is you...
我只需要照顾的是你...
And you...
和你...
And you.
还有你
Also spotted... Serena Van der Woodsen on Cooper's beach...
还有,瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森在库柏沙滩
Alone again.
再次独自一人
We've heard talk that things are heating up with Nate Archibald.
关于内特,阿齐布尔德的传闻举日沸腾
And where there's smoke, there's usually fire.
哪里有烟,哪里就有火
But if that's the case,
但是如果是那样
Why has Nate fallen right off our radar and Serena, as always,
为什么内特消失了而瑟琳娜和往常一样
Sighted solo?
被发现独自一人?
Wonder what she'd do if she knew lonely boy wasn't so lonely anymore.
不知当她知道孤独男孩不再孤独会怎样
"'things happen, people change'..." "
'时代变迁,人们也变了'..."
You know, i-i've been Harris' assistant all summer.
你知道,整个夏天我都是雷林的助手
How come I don't know you?
我怎么会不认识你呢?
I was at his symposium at the 92nd street y in june.
我去过他7月在92街办的研讨会
No way. no, if you were there, we would have met.
不对,如果你在那,我们早见面了
"...and dish up justice. "
...维持正义"
"you considered violence and you considered reconciliation."
"你考虑过暴力也考虑过和解"
How about now...
现在怎么样...
We can meet whenever you want?
你什么时候想见我都行
I had my eye on her.
我注意到她了
I-i don't think she noticed, sir. I read from your favorite chapter.
她没注意到,先生,我读了你最爱的章节
Or did you not notice?
或者说你没注意到
Uh, you know, I've heard that chapter so many times,
你知道,那章我已经听过很多遍了
Sometimes I think I wrote it myself.
有时我都觉得是我自己写的了
Speaking of, where is that story of yours?
说到这个,你写的在哪儿
You know, the one your internship requires you turn in?
你知道,那个实习期时要求交的?
Yeah, it's, uh, it's imminent. -So is death. Be more specific.
是啊,快到时间了,死亡也是,更精确点说
I-i'm just doing a polish.it's basically done.
只是再润色下,基本完成了
Noah Shapiro at the "paris review" is looking forward to it.
《巴黎评论》的诺亚?夏皮诺会很期待的
And calling him was an amazing thing to do for me.
给他打电话对我来说是很棒的事
Really, thank you.
真的,谢谢
I told him it would be even better than your piece in the "new yorker."
我告诉过他在《纽约客》上发表会更好
Don't let me down.
别让我失望
Oh, it'll be on your desk first thing in the morning, sir.
明早它会被最先摆在您桌上,先生
Why don't you go home and finish now?
为什么你现在不回家完成它呢?
Hey! where have you been hiding? -Hey.
你刚才藏哪去了
Thought you asked me to meet you here.
我想你让我到这来找你的
You know what? unfortunately, i-i-i have to go.
真是太不巧了,看来我得走了
Rain check for tomorrow?
明天再约你好吗
I'll make it up. I promise. -Okay.
我保证会补偿你的,好吧
Well, well, well, lonely boy.
噢,哦,孤单男孩
Maybe dating and dumping Serena wasn't such a bad idea.
也许跟瑟琳娜爽约并不是件坏事
Looks like it's time to give you a new nickname.
看来是时候给你个新外号了
How about "playboy"?

"花花公子"怎么样?

People, people, I'm worried.
来人啦,来人啦,我很担心
Eleanor returns next week, and we are still behind.
埃莉诺下个礼拜就要回来了,可我们还没进展
Now since I have to go to that party this weekend, I won't be around,
看来这周末我要去参加那个派对了
And therefore, neither will you,
所以不能看着你们了
So you better get twice as much work done today, or you will regret it.
你们得加倍工作了,否则后果自负
As for Little J., looks like this summer has been all work and no play.
小珍妮的夏天看来只有工作了
You can't be finished.
看来你完不成了
There's no way you could possibly be finished.
没有一点可能性
Don't you do anything when you leave here, Ginny?
你就不能在离开前做点贡献么,基妮?
Um, actually,
事实上
I was hoping I could show you something I've been working on.
我希望你能看看我的功课
This isn't school. I don't look at your work.
这不是学校,我没有义务检查你的功课
I was an intern once, too. it gets better.
我以前也是实习生,你比我好多了
What is that?
这是什么?
Oh, it's a dress I made for the white party.
是我自己为婚礼派对设计的裙子
For the Vitamin Water party?
维他命之源派对?
Mm-hmm. who invited you? oh, lace?
有人邀请你了么? 蕾丝?
Ugh! it's not even white. it's bone.
都不是白色的,是骨色
It's way too big for you. don't you know how to fit?
对你来说太隆重了,知道该怎么穿么?
It's huge. well,
盛装出席派对
it's not actually for me. it's for you.
事实上这不是为我准备的,是给您的
Um, I'm not going to the party, so...
我是不会参加派对的
So you thought I might wear some holly hobbie frock made by an
你觉得我在内场拍照的时候
Intern so that when I get photographed, your work ends up in "w"?
穿着一件实习生做的大袍子,然后给你个高分?
If I'm gonna wear a custom anything, it's gonna matter.
如果我穿着客户的衣服,那都是事出有因的
Here's what you asked for, Laurel.
这是你要的,劳雷尔
Since you did so well with repairing the trim on the dead stock,
既然你对处理存货很有心得
Match these up.
把他们配起来
Oh, and put that away. eggshell gives me a migraine.
记得放那边,黄毛丫头真叫我头痛
Well, I guess now's as good a time as any to order dinner.
我想现在是订餐时间了
What do you want? indian? -Oh, it's too hot for indian.
想要吃点啥? 印度菜,太辣了
How about popsicles?
棒棒冰淇淋怎么样?
Hey. where's mom?
妈妈呢?
Oh, she and alex had tickets to "South Pacific."
他和亚历克斯去南太平洋了
What is that, more homework? -Finish your story yet?
这是啥? 课外作业吗,别问了
Almost. -good.
差不多,那好
I'm hoping by reading it that maybe I can
我想我能发现
Figure out why you and Serena broke up anyway.
你跟瑟琳娜分手的原因
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, me, too.
我也想
Hey, Jen, I'm gonna head out and get some food.
珍妮,我出去弄点吃的
I'll be back in a bit.
一会儿回来
This is the first time I've seen you look in the mirror all summer.
这个夏天第一次见你照镜子
Here I thought if you did, you'd turn to stone.
每次见你这样,一定心里有鬼
You must be pretty nvous about
看来你在为你将要冒的险
Something if you're willing to take that risk.
感到十分紧张啊
Ha ha, sis. I'm on my way out to Lily nd.
姐姐,我正准备出去为莉莉办点事
With the triplets returning toio,
随着三人的回归
I thought I'd continue my tour of South America.
我在考虑继续我的南美之旅
I'm thinking Argentina. -Then what are the flowers for?
不知去阿根廷如何,那些花是送给谁的
You wouldn't perhaps have overheard
你该不会是偷听到
a recent phone call with a certain
我和我的好朋友打电话
Best friend of mine who mentioned
从而知道
she's on her way out here on the jitney?
她正准备坐公车到这边来吧
What's a jitney?
公车是什么东西啊
If that's your way of saying no, then I'm glad to hear it,
如果这是你否认的方式的话,我洗耳恭听
Cause Blair will never forgive you for what you did to her.
布莱尔永远不会原谅你对她做的那些事
Who told you that little piece of advice
是谁这么跟你说的
your "boyfriend" Nate?
你的所谓的男友内特吗
Nate didn't say anything.
内特可什么都没说
Good, 'cause I don't think it's wise taking
那就好,因为我并不认为
Relationship advice from somebody in a fake relationship.
听取一个并非朋友的人的意见是明智的
Call me crazy.
我够疯狂吗
Enjoy another night alone with your thoughts.
带着你的想法,好好的享受另一个夜晚吧
Good luck on your suicide mission.
祝你的自杀行动成功
Spotted...Chuck Bass waiting for the jitney
好戏登场,恰克?拜斯手握着玫瑰
a dozen roses in one hand,
在等待着公车
His heart in the other.
心系着即将到来的情人
You know what they say
你该听过这句话
a man is a good thing to come home for,
一个在家等你的男人
But an even better thing to come home with.
不如一个陪你回家的男人
Ain't karma a bitch?
报应来得真快,对吧
We know Blair Waldorf is.
我们应该知道布莱尔?霍道夫是何许人也
You didn't do anything all summer?
你整个夏天都无所事事吗
Please don't tell me
千万不要告诉我
you just sat around watching "The Closer"
你整天就是吃着"Nick and Toni's"的外卖
And eating takeout from Nick and Toni's.
坐在电视机旁看《罪案终结》
No, Della Femina.
不,我看的是戴拉?费米尔
What about all those rumors I heard about you and Nate?
那你如何解释你和内特的绯闻呢
Mnh-mnh-mnh. completely untrue.
纯属虚构啊
They just got people off my back about being sad,
只是用我的伤心来做挡箭牌
And then Nate could do whatever he wanted,
内特就可以去做他想做的事了
So it worked out for both of us.
这招对我们俩都很受用
You're telling me
你是想告诉我说
you didn't have any fun with anyone all summer?
整个夏天你都没有跟任何人出去玩吗
Oh, there was this hot lifeguard that asked me out.
有一个救生员邀请我出去
But i, you know, i-i turned him down.
但是我拒绝了他
What? are you crazy?
什么,你脑子进水了吗
A hot lifeguard is like Kleenex... use once and throw away.
救生员就像是张克里奈克斯面纸,用过扔掉就好了
You couldn't ask for a better rebound.
你都不用思考以后的事
I don't think I'm ready.
我觉得我还没有准备好
I-i still miss Dan sometimes...
有些时候我还是会想着丹
More than sometimes... all the time.
不只是有的时候,整天都在想
The only thing lamer than dating Dan Humphrey
跟丹?汉弗瑞约会相比,更加糟糕的事
is mourning Dan Humphrey.
就是缅怀你们以前的爱情
And the only reason you're still sitting shivah is because
而你对这段感情念念不忘的唯一原因
You haven't gotten back out there
就是因为你还没有走出来
and had your summer fling.
进入到你的夏日狂欢中
Yeah, the triplets esquerda'd,
是的, 3人去埃斯克达(墨西哥小城)
But not before teaching me
但是不是在跟我说
some portuguese tongue twisters.
一些葡萄牙的绕口令之前
I'll seea.
再见
James is the classiest guy I've ever met, you know?
詹姆斯是我认识的最优秀的人,知道吗
He drinks Gin Martinis, and he speaks six languages,
他喝杜松子马蒂尼酒,会六种语言
And he gave me this amazing Bulgari
他送给我这条上面有一个金色字母B的
Pearl choker with a gold "B" clasp on it.
宝格丽珍珠项链
Wait, I thought your dad gave you that. who's James?
这不是你爸爸给你的吗,詹姆斯又是谁
Oh, my god, B.
天啊, B
He sounds amazing.
听起来他简直太棒了
The last time we talked, um... you hadn't even met him.
我们上次聊天的时候你还没认识他呢
Oh, I know! he swept me off my feet.
没错,他对我可是言听计从
He's so charming. plus, he tells the best stories.
他魅力十足,此外,还很会讲故事
You're lying.
你在撒谎
I am not.
我可没有
Your eyes are doing that thing
你的眼神告诉我
where they don't match your mouth.
你在撒谎
I wasn't aware that robots got jealous.
我懒得理会那些只会嫉妒的木头
Did they update your software while I was away?
我离开这段时间你就没点长进吗
Come on.
承认了吧
You and I both know this guy's just a prop you bought
你我都清楚这家伙是你用来伤害我的玩偶
To try to hurt me like I hurt you.
就像当初我伤害你一样
you didn't hurt me.
你才没有伤害我
Well, I will admit,
我不得不承认
Waiting for you in Tuscany the first few days
起先在托斯卡纳区等你的时候
were mildly humiliating.
确实有点让我难堪
But when I realized you weren't gonna show, I rallied.
但当我知道你不会出现以后,我就重振旗鼓
Luckily, I made a friend on the trip over.
幸运的是,我在旅途中结识了一位朋友
Boring Ben... my dad's ex-employee?
我老爸的那个前雇员无趣的本吗
By the way, I had him fired just for you.
顺便说下,因为你我已经把他炒了
Well, I owe him everything. he introduced me to James.
看来,我真是欠他很多啊,他介绍詹姆斯给我认识了
You know, I think he might be the one.
我觉得他也许是我的白马王子
Prove it. -I don't have to prove anything.
证明给我看啊,我不需要证明任何事情
But if you want to get to know James better,
但如果你想进一步认识詹姆斯的话
I'll bring him to dinner tonight.
今晚我会带他来的
I'll bet you'll like him just as much as I do.
我打赌你会跟我一样喜欢他的
Oh, and if by that you mean I won't like him at all
你说得对,我跟你一样
then you're right.
一点都不喜欢他
I'll see you at 7:00.
晚上7点见
Now how about we go find that lifeguard?
现在,该去见见那个救生员了吧
But we have to stop at Nate's first.
但我们得先说说内特
He has something of mine that I need.
他那儿有些我要的东西
Hey. how's Vermont?
喂,在佛蒙特感觉如何
Great. Vanessa and her parents were at last night's gig.
太棒了,瓦内萨和她父母去看了昨晚的公演
I didn't even know she was up here.
我之前都不知道她会来
When I asked her how Dan was doing, she didn't answer.
我问他丹最近怎样了,她没回答我
I had hoped maybe that
我希望她能帮忙
she could help him get over Serena this summer.
使他从瑟琳娜的事情中恢复过来
I don't think Dan needs any help in that department,
我倒觉得丹不需要什么帮助
And I think Vanessa noticed.
我想瓦内萨已经注意到了
Is he still dating up a storm?
他还是在疯狂的约会吗
Well, if you call a different girl every night "dating."
是的,如果每晚换个女孩也能叫做约会的话
I'm a little worried about him, dad.
我有点担心他,爸爸
Is he there?
他在旁边吗
He's still sleeping. he was out pretty late last night.
他还在睡觉呢,昨天很晚才回来
Have him call me when he wakes up.
叫他醒后给我打个电话
Hey, you know,
你还没告诉我
you haven't told me how the dress went over.
你的晚礼服做好了没有
Yeah, it's over.
是的,做好了
Uh, Laurel doesn't want to wear it to the party.
但是劳雷尔不想穿着它去参加派对
Well, why don't you wear it?
那你为什么不自己穿呢
Dad,
老爸
As nice as it is that
非常感谢你
you're encouraging me to get my designs out there,
鼓励我穿自己的作品
The White Party's, like, super exclusive.
但是婚礼派对很特别
I mean, summer interns do not get to go.
暑期实习生是不能参加的
Last year, they even turned away Jack Johnson.
去年,连杰克?约翰逊都没能参加
Sounds like a party with taste. -Dad!
听起来像是个不错的派对啊,老爸
Also sounds like the kind of party
听起来范德,伍德森家的人
the Van Der Woodsens would go to.
应该会去参加的
Have you asked Eric about it?
你有问过艾瑞克吗
Yeah, that might be a little awkward,
可能有点尴尬吧
Considering the last conversation we had.
我们最后一次谈话不怎么好
I sort of said some things I shouldn't have.
我说了些不该说的话
You know, maybe I should have just
你知道吗,这个夏天
come with you this summer.
我真应该跟你待在一起
Eleanor's been in Paris, like, the entire time,
埃莉诺整个夏天都在巴黎
And Laurel's been so worried about everything.
劳雷尔要操心所有的事
What if it was a waste?
整个夏天都快浪费掉了
It's not a waste if there's time to change it.
现在改变还来得及
Maybe you should start with Eric and then go from there.
也许艾瑞克就是你改变的起点
Thanks, dad. see you Sunday? -You know it.
谢了,老爸,那周日见,好的
Okay, bye.
好的,拜拜
Not today, kid.
今天不营业,孩子
It's all right, Joe. he's with me.
没事,乔,他来找我的
My sorry to interrupt you while you're working.
抱歉打扰你的工作
You wouldn't be interrupting if you'd shown up on time.
只要你按时到就不会打扰我
Something tells me you're here empty-handed.
看来你是空手而来的
All I need is, uh, one...one more day.
能再给我一天时间吗
What, the last 60 weren't good enough?
过去的60天还不够吗
I'm sorry, sir, but I... -Don't sit. you're not staying.
非常抱歉,先生,我...不要坐,你走吧
You told me you were serious about writing.
你说过你在很认真的写
I-I know. I tried to write.
我知道,我很努力了
I did.
我尝试过了
But every time I sat down
但每当我坐下来的时候
it's just, there was something in the way.
总有些事情干扰我
I couldn't focus.
我没法集中精力
Excuses are for the unemployed
那么很抱歉
of which you are now one.
你已经被解雇了
If you won't do your homework, then neither will I.
如果你做不好你的工作,我也没办法
You'll get no letter of recommendation from me.
我不会给你写封推荐信
W-working for you is very important to me.
为您工作,对我来说很重要
Your action ... only the opposite.
但是你的行为恰恰相反
Drop my spare key in the mail.
把我的备用钥匙放在邮箱里
That I'm sure you have time to do.
这个你总有时间做吧
If it's apology time, you're about three months late.
如果要道歉的话,你可是迟了3个月啊
Eric, wait... -And let me guess. you want something.
艾瑞克,听我说,我猜你一定想要点什么东西
Yeah, you're right.
没错,你说的对
Um, does it help that the new me
对一个想改过自新的人
just answered that honestly?
这样诚实的回答可以吗
Not really.
事实上不
Look, I know I acted
听着,我知道我去年的表现
like a complete and total raging bitch last year.
像个不折不扣的婊子
But what you don't know is
但你不知道
how bad I felt about it all summer.
我整个夏天过得多糟
You were the only person that was friends with me for me,
对我而言,你是我唯一的朋友
And I hurt you the worst.
但我却伤害你最深
Well, you did get yours in the end.
好吧,我原谅你了
And since it's not like I have many fries myself,
既然我自己也没有多少朋友
I guess I could use
我想我就交了你这个
ery lying, manipulating, backstabbing one I can get.
说谎话,利用我,诽谤我的朋友吧
What'd you have in mind?
你有什么事情吗?
Well, do you happen to be in the Hamptons right now?
那么,你现在在汉普顿吗?
Ooh. a honk instead of a knock.
车喇叭响了,都不来敲门的
did someone order a townie?
谁点了个城里小伙
Oh, god.
天啊
The lifeguard's got a camaro,
救生员开了一辆卡马罗
And not in an ironic "i've got a camaro" way.
我可没有讽刺的意思
Just go already. luck?
准备走了吗,祝你好运
Yeah. you, too. mwah.
你也是啊
Hey, and if anybody asks, I'm out with Nate, okay?
如果有人问起的话,就说我和内特出去了,好吗
I still don't understand what that's about, but okay.
我还是不知道怎么回事儿,但没问题
Where is he tonight anyway? -I don't know. bye.
他昨晚去哪儿了,我不知道,拜拜
I'm sorry I couldn't see you all day.
不好意思,我不能整天陪着你
IIt just got away from me.
我老公刚刚才走
Oh, god. I wish the summer wasn't ending.
天啊,真希望夏天不会结束
I forgot how much fun it is.
我都忘了这有多有趣了
Well, lots of people have affairs that last year-round.
去年很多人都有外遇啊
Yeah, but I can't get caught.
是啊,但我可不能被逮住
I can be really sneaky.
偷偷摸摸我在行
Sneaky is cute at your age.
在你的年纪,偷偷摸摸是挺可爱的
A couple decades later, not so much.
再过个几十年,可不一定了
Mmm. can we talk about this later?
这些我们能等会再谈吗
If I'm so cute, let's talk about this now.
既然我可爱的话,那现在就谈吧
Why don't I do something that shuts you up?
还是让我来做点能让你闭嘴的事吗
So, James, did you have a chance to meet Harold and, uh...
詹姆斯,你有去见哈罗德和...
What is his boyfriend's name again?
他男朋友叫啥来着?
Uh, Roman? only briefly at the chateau.
罗曼? 就在城堡那稍微聚了下
Although cat didn't seem to like me nearly as much.
虽然那猫似乎不咋喜欢我
I have the scars to prove it.
有伤痕为证
Well, you certainly have crammed an awful lot into such a short time together.
那,这短短几天你肯定很遭罪
I wonder, has Blair had a chance to share her favorite movies with you yet?
我在想,布莱尔有跟你分享她最爱的电影吗
"tiffany's," "roman holiday," and of course, "charade."
蒂梵尼早餐,罗马假日,当然还有谜中迷
Oh, I thought your third favorite was "funny face."
我还以为第三名是"甜姐儿"
It is. I hate "charade." Chuck, stop harassing him.
当然,我讨厌"谜中迷" 恰克,别烦他了
Yeah, uh, "how well do you know Blair Waldorf?"
是啊, "你有多了解布莱尔?霍道夫吗?"
Is kinda boring for those of us who actually know Blair Waldorf.
对我们这些了解布莱尔?霍道夫的人来说是很无聊
Not to mention transparent. well, thank you, grandma.
更别说那些显而易见的了,谢谢你,奶奶
Why is it when you say that word it sounds like an insult?
为什么这词用你嘴里说出来感觉很无礼呢?
No, no, i-i don't mind.
不,不,我不介意
I would like to learn as much as I can about Blair,
我愿意了解布莱尔的一切
And there's no better way to learn than through a quiz.
小测验是最好的办法
Well, it's a shame you guys took a bus and not a limo.
那我真遗憾,你们乘的公车而不是豪华轿车
I don't know if you know this, but Blair loves a limo... sweetie,
不知你是否知道,布莱尔爱豪华轿车,亲爱的
Will you please pass me the salt and pepper?
能把盐和胡椒递给我吗?
excuse me.
抱歉
I think I just lost my appetite.
我想我没胃口了
Will you excuse me?
不好意思
Chuck.
恰克
Look, I know what that pin means to you.
听着,我明白那个别针对你的意义
You gave it to Nate the first time you said you loved him.
你第一次对内特告白的时候,你给了他
Well, I asked for it back.
我要回来了
I thought James should have it now.
我想它应该属于詹姆斯
Do you, uh...
你...
Really feel the same way about him as you did Nate?
真的像爱内特一样爱他吗
I do.
是的
I'll see you at school.
学校见
Oh, my goodness.
我的天
My pin must have gotten caught on your sweater by mistake.
我的别针不小心掉到你的毛衣上了
Oh, wow. I didn't feel anything.
我都没发觉呢
Neither did i.
我也是
Well, Nathaniel, you have a choice... under the bed or out the window
内特,选一个吧,躲床下还是跳窗外
What?
什么
My husband just pulled up. your husband?
我老公的车刚开进来,你老公
I thought he wasn't supposed to be home till next week.
我以为他下礼拜才回来
Seems he's home early.
看来他提前回来了
Whoa. Nate?
内特?
What the hell's his deal? I have no idea.
他搞什么东东?我不知道
Damn that mother-Chucker.
那个死恰克
Ugh! he...he's totally right. I don't even like James.
他都说中了,我甚至都不喜欢詹姆斯
Thank you. I was waiting for that.
谢谢,就等你说这句
I only hooked up with him a week ago because
我上礼拜才钓上他
I knew that I couldn't get off the plane alone.
就因为我知道我不能一个人下飞机
And it would kill me if Chuck knew that he'd ruined my summer.
如果让恰克知道他毁了我的暑假,我非气死
Oh, b., I'm so sorry. B
真遗憾
Was it really bad?
真那么糟?
I would be in my cabana at the hotel and there he would be.
我本该在旅馆的小凉棚里,跟他一起
Amid all the fireworks on bastille day,
结果在巴士底日看焰火的时候
All I could see was that Chuck Bass-tard.
我能看到的却只有恰克?拜斯杂种
The limo's taking me back in an hour.
一小时后我的车来接我
You're welcome to join me. dude, you're not going to the white party?
你可以跟我一起走,哥们,真不去婚礼派对?
Come on. pretty girls, white dresses.
拜托,漂亮女孩,统一白裙子
Unless there's a sprinkler, I don't care.
除非那儿有洒水车,我不在乎
Besides, it's tourist season in the city. easy pickings. ah.
而且,现在城里正好是旅游旺季,找妞容易
Okay, and I don't want Blair throwing her callboy in my face.
好吧,我不想看到布莱尔对着我炫耀她的新牛仔
At least I could have gotten a more interesting stand-in than James.
我至少得找个比詹姆斯有趣一点的代替品
Do you know how hard it is to find a good fake boyfriend on short notice?
你知道短时间内找个合适的假男友有多难?
Well, he was smart and fun at tea yesterday, and he's really cute, too.
他昨天喝茶那会很帅很有趣啊,他真的很可爱
You don't have to lie anymore, Serena. he served his purpose.
你不用再骗人了,瑟琳娜,他的任务已经完成了
Now that Chuck is on his way back to the city,
现在恰克已经回城了
I can dump James just in time to go to the white party stag.
我正好可以甩了詹姆斯,去参加婚礼派对
How was your date, by the way?
你的约会怎么样?
After a few hours with that guy, I needed life saving, not guarding.
跟那人呆了几小时,我需要救命,而不是看守
Babysteps, mach
婴儿学步
by the way, Archibald, now that the summer's over,
顺便说,阿齐布尔德,暑假已经结束了
I can tell you I never believed any
我告诉你我从来不相信
Of the talk that you hit it with my sis.
你跟我妹好上的传闻
Good morning, Waldorf.
早上好,霍道夫
It was until now -Nate, why don't you call me back this morning?
现在就不好了,内特,今天早上为什么不回电话
I can't talk about that here.
现在我不能谈这个
So where's princeton? I'm surprised you let him get away.
普林斯顿小子呢,你竟然让他走了
James goes to georgetown, and unlike you,
詹姆斯去了乔治镇,我可不像你
I don't lose something if I let it out of my sight.
就算离开我的视线,我也不会把东西弄丢
When you told me you secret girlfriend was older,
你告诉我你的秘密女友比你大
I thought you meant Coege.
我以为你指科基
Not to mention, Catherine's married.
更别说凯瑟琳已经结婚了
I don't know where you've been,
我不知道你去了哪儿
but your boy toy is a princeton man.
但你那玩具男友可是普林斯顿毕业的
He and I talked about it while you
昨晚你跟瑟琳娜
played dress up with serena last night.
玩换装游戏的时候我跟他谈过
Catherine ended it with me last night.
凯瑟琳跟我昨晚分手了
What? tell me. you misheard, Chuck.
什么,告诉我,你听错了,恰克
He's always going on and on about
他总是不停地说
his crew division and his eating club.
他的工作分队和吃饭俱乐部
It's georgetown all the way.
一直都是乔治城大学
I know he said princeton.
我知道他说的是普林斯顿
Georgetown. princeton.
乔治城大学,普林斯顿
Georgetown. Serena, let's go.
乔治城大学,瑟琳娜,我们走
Well, I'm glad to hear you're not seeing Catherine anymore.
很高兴你不再见凯瑟琳
We can talk about it later.
我们下次再谈
Eric, it's me. you were at dinner last night.
艾瑞克,是我,你昨晚在宴会上有没有听到
What college does Blair's consort go to?
布莱尔她老公要去哪所学院读书
Yeah, well, that's not what he told Blair.
是的,但是这不是他跟布莱尔说的那所
Do some research, junior. I'm in the mood to be right.
去调查清楚,小弟,我很有兴趣到底是什么
I can't believe that I get a job workg for my literary idol,
我真不敢相信我竟然能为我的文学偶像工作
And he...and he cans me, you know?
而且他信任我,你知道吗
I did everything he asked from
我替他做很多事情
picking up his dry cleaning to keeping him
拿干洗的衣物...
Sober before noon, which was, believe me,
正午前使他保持清醒... 相信我
The hardest thing I've ever done.
这是我所做过最难的事情
Harder than finishing that story?
比写完那书还要难
I just couldn't write it, dad. i-i-i don't know why.
我就是写不了,爸,我...不知道为什么
You're talking to a guy who couldn't finish a new song in 12 years.
你正和一个12年都写不完一首歌的人通话
I get it.
我能理解
So what is the story about anyway?
那么故事大概说的是什么
The dissolution of a relationship
一种关系的解除
Between two people from different worlds.
两个不同世界人之间的
Science fiction, huh? yeah.
科幻小说是吧,是的
Well, if I can offer some fatherly advice from 300 miles away...
如果我能在300里之外提供点父亲的意见...
I-i haven't finished the story because I haven't
我还没有完成我的书
Dealt with my feelings over the way I ended it with Serena.
因为我还没有梳理好与瑟琳娜分手后的心情
Couldn't have said it better myself, even if you'd let me.
就算让我说,我也说不好
I've tried not to think about her all summer.
整个夏天我都试着不要去想她
I was afraid if I did,
我怕我一想她
That I would... I would see that I made a huge mistake.
我就会发现,我犯了一个很大的错误
So I've just been trying to distract myself the best I can.
所以我一直在努力让自己分散注意力
Well, you've been running all summer.
整个夏天你都在忙碌
Maybe it's time you stopped, and you turned around and faced it.
或许是时候停下来,转过身面对一切
So not only did james schiller not go to princeton,
詹姆斯?释勒不仅没有去普林斯墩大学
He also didn't go to georgetown.
也没有去乔治城大学
In fact, I couldn't find a record of him at any of the big schools.
事实上,我找不到任何一所大学有他的档案
Since when did you become sherlock holmes?
什么时候你改做福尔摩斯了
So you think James is... an untalented mr. ripley?
所以你认为詹姆斯是...蠢才瑞普利
If you want entr there's no easier mark than a wronged woman.
在教室里找个傻女人是再容易不过了
It's time to call in the big guns.
是时候把大人物叫出来了
Mike, I need a background check on a james schiller...
迈克,我需要调查詹姆斯?释勒的背景
He's got a p.i. on speed dial.
他手机还有顾问的号码
Nate! I know that face. that face is not your friend.
内特,我明白那表情,来者不善
My grandmother just informed me you told her I'm
我祖母刚告诉我
Gonna be your date to the white party this evening?
你跟她说我是你今晚婚礼派对的女伴?
If things are really over with Catherine,
如果你跟凯瑟琳的事真的了结了
Then why do I still need to be your cover? huh?
为什么我还需要帮你掩饰?
James...
詹姆斯
The past six days have been exactly what I needed them to be.
过去的6天真是我梦想中的日子
Me, too. and there's something I've... me first.
我也是,有些事... 我先说
Sorry.
不好意思
Oh, what is it? what did you want to say?
是什么?你刚才想说什么?
I just wanted to ask if you'd like to
我只是想问
Come to the white party with me tonight.
你愿意跟我一起去今晚的婚礼派对吗
Sure. that...that'd be great.
当然了,那太棒了
I know I shouldn't have used you
我知道今天早上的谈话后
Again after our conversation this morning.
我不应该再次利用你
No, I get it. you have feelings for her.
不,我明白,你一直对她有感觉
But let's just be honest about why you want to
老实回答,你为什么今晚想去
Go tonight... you wanna check out the competition.
你想要衡量下竞争对手的实力
No.
不是
I just...i-i wanna see her and her husband together...
我就是...我想看看她和她丈夫一起...
Just once.
仅仅一次
Yeah, that's called checking out the competition,
是的,这可算称作衡量对手的实力
Which is stupid and potentially dangerous, Nate.
既愚蠢又危险的行为,内特
Yeah, you're right.
你是对的
But since I've been stupid and dangerous in the past, i...
既然我过去也愚蠢危险过...
I'm not one to talk, am i?
我不是适合谈心的那个,是吗?
It...it was probably gonna be an uneventful evening anyway.
今晚可能是个平淡的夜晚
Pick me up at 5:00.
5点来接我
Sometimes the stars align for two old friends to come together.
有时候,两个老朋友的重逢也会擦出火花
But sometimes theylign for two old flames to totally combust.
但是有些时候就擦出了旧情复燃
Hey, uh, 14 sandpiper lane? yeah, yeah.
是矶鹞14号街吗? 是的
You go there? all right.
你去那?对
Wonder what the sky holds for s. tonight... friendship or fireworks?
期待今天S的夜空会是什么燃起,友谊还是烟花?
Hey, thanks again for giving me another chance.
谢谢你给我第二次次机会
Thanks for being worthy of it.
谢谢你值得我这样
You know you're on probation, right?
你知道你是缓刑的吗
Yeah.
是的
I think you guys all look great. I ju
你们都看起来很漂亮
Please tell everyone I said hi. all right, bye.
请告诉所有人我来了,好的,再见
Can you excuse me a moment?
我能失陪一下吗?
Trying to ruin my marriage?
想破坏我的婚礼吗?
Get me drunk?
把我灌醉吧
Absolutely.
一定会
Daniel humphrey
丹?汉弗瑞.
I can honestly say I'm surprised.
我真是很惊讶
Is...is Serena here?
瑟琳娜在这吗?
No, she's gone ahead to a party that I'm quite late for myself.
不在,她先去一个派对,我快迟到了
Uh, could you... please?
你能帮我下吗?
Oh...oh, yeah. sure.
好的
Yeah, if you really want me to.
如果你希望我帮忙
There you go.
好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, you...you seem, uh...
你看起来...
I-i don't know, you seem different.
你看起来不一样了
Well, certain things are in remission, mr.
有些事是会改变的
Humphrey, not the least of which is my former attitude.
汉弗瑞先生,不仅仅是我
Going through something like I did changes you.
先前的态度对你的影响
You can see things differently. yeah? like, uh, like what?
你看出不一样了,是吗? 是的,就像...
Like how the keys to someone else's happiness
别人幸福之门的钥匙
Are not necessarily the same ones as for your own.
不一定能打开你的门
Serena thinks she had me fooled this summer, but I know the truth.
瑟琳娜认为这个暑假她瞒过我了,但是我都知道
You are still in her heart.
你一直在她心里
Are...are you sure I'm at the right house?
你确信我走对房间了吗?
This party that you're about to take
这个派对你要携我参加
Me to... it has a very strict dress code.
有非常严格的着装要求
And all of that is to say what I wanted to talk to you about earlier,
我之前一直想跟你说的就是
Is that my feelings for you have deepened, and i...
我已经深深的喜欢上了你,而且我
I can't help thinking that what I've done is something so terrible,
我想知道是否做过什么影响不好的
So inappropriate -you're so funny!
不够妥当的事,你太有趣了
I'm...i'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I could just listen to you all day.
我全天听你讲话都没问题
Did i...did I say something funny?
我,我有讲过有趣的事情吗
Hi. Vitamin Water?
你好,有维生素饮料吗
What kind would you like?
你要哪一种
Uh, "rescue," please? -okay.
莱斯寇,谢谢,好的
Make that two.
给我来两杯
You got it.
请用
So, Ginny...
基妮...
How did you manage to get in, and in that dress?
你是怎么设法进来的,还穿着这件衣服
You know, I checked at the door, and your name's not on the list,
你知道吗,我在门口的名单上没看到你的名字
And they said you were someone's plus-one.
但是他们说是有人带你进来的
But I told them that someone like you couldn't possibly know anyone here.
我说你这样的人怎么会认识这里的人
Oh, look.
你看
Actually, here's someone I know coming right now.
其实,我认识的人这不就来了吗
Jenny, this is Tinsley Mormer, a friend of my mom's.
珍妮,这位是廷斯利?毛莫,我妈妈的一位朋友
Tinsley, this is my friend Jenny I told you about.
廷斯利,这位就是我跟你提起过的我朋友珍妮
And that's Laurel.
那位是劳雷尔
It's so nice to meet you, Jenny.
很高兴见到你,珍妮
It's nice to meet you, too.
我也是
I have a look book of photos from magazines that I cut out
我有一本册子,里面都是从杂志上剪下来的照片
and you're in, like, all of them.
你也是她们其中的一位
You have amazing taste.
你的品位很独特
That is so sweet. thank you.
那真太好了,谢谢你
You know, Eric said you're an aspiring designer.
你知道吗,艾瑞克说你是个很有理想的设计者
Are you wearing one of your own pieces?
你身上穿的就是你自己做的吗
yeah, as a matter of fact, I am.
没错,是我自己做的
Is something wrong?
你怎么了
You've been using me to make that guy jealous.
你还是在利用我让你的朋友嫉妒
I have not. -it's no wonder you hate "charade."
我没有,难怪你讨厌"猜字游戏"
It hits too close to home.
因为它触到你心里的痛处了
You don't understand. Chuck is an awful person.
你根本不了解,恰克是个很恶心的人
He does terrible things. he uses people.
他做过很多让人讨厌的事情,他总利用别人
And... you think you're any different?
那... 你觉得你跟他有所不同吗
I can't believe I've been so stupid.
我真不敢相信我竟然这么笨
I bet you don't even like me at all.
我敢说你根本就没喜欢过我
No, not really.
也不完全是
I mean...
我是说
You're kind of boring.
这很无聊
Am i?
真的吗
Or are you just too interested in yourself to get to know me?
难到你真的对我有兴趣,想要了解我吗
You two deserve each other.
你俩应该在一起的
You really know how to hurt people.
你实在是太会伤害别人了
I admire you for it. -This is all your fault.
我真的很看好你,都是因为你的错
I would have never needed a James if you
如果不是因为你我根本不会跟詹姆斯在一起
Hadn't stood me up at the airport in the first place.
要不是你一开始就在机场放我鸽子
You made me use him. I didn't make you do anything.
是你让我利用他的,我没让你做任何事情
You were just you. don't you see? we're the same.
你就是你,难道你看不出来吗,我们是一样的
Stop trying to fight it.
放弃挣扎吧
I will fight until my last dying breath,
我会一直对抗到底的
Because any resemblance to you is something I would hate about myself.
就因为跟你很像我讨厌自己
come on. cheer up, Charlie.
来吧,高兴点,查理
What are you still doing here?
你还在这干嘛
What did she just say to you?
她刚跟你说了什么
She just asked me what I'm still doing here. -oh, that's it.
她就是问我为什么还在这待着,那就是了
She's officially not invited to book club next summer.
下个暑假的读书俱乐部没她的份了
I don't even know what I was thinking.
我还是不知道我到底在想什么
No, don't feel bad.
不要往坏处想
It's her fault for getting things started with you in the first place.
她让这一切开始就是她的错误
Oh, I know, but it was stupid.
我知道,但是这很愚蠢
I just wish I could make her feel as badly as I feel right now.
我就只希望现在她可以比我更难受
You totally can.
你当然可以
Spotted...Serena and Nate in a massive display of p.d.a...
现场播报,瑟琳娜和内特正在旁若无人的表演
Of course.
那当然
And that's exactly what Dan Humphrey is... pretty damn angry.
这当然使得丹?汉弗瑞十分生气
No, no, no, Dan, Dan, wait.
不,等等,丹
No, thank you.
算了,谢谢你
No, i-i didn't expect to see you.
不是的,我没想到你会来
You...you completely surprised me.
你,你确实是让我感到意外
i... well, I have to say you didn't.
好吧,我必须说你没有那么做
Nate, huh? I guess even bad history repeats itself.
内特,对吗,我想不会是悲剧再次重演吧
No, it...it's not what it looks like.
不是的,不是你看到的那样
Let me guess... there's an explanation? -yes. of course.
那么,你是想解释吗,那当然
I was just trying to help him make someone jealous. -who?
我只是想帮助他让别人嫉妒,让谁嫉妒
Well, i-i can't say. -why not?
我,我不能说,为什么
Oh, well, I'm sure you can't tell me that either.
对,我知道这个你也不能告诉我
No, I can't, but that's not the point.
我可以,但是重点不是这个
no, that's exactly the point.
不对,重点就是这个
It can never just be a simple answer with you.
这对你来说就不可能是一个简单的答案
It can't just be "i kissed Nate."
这就不仅仅是"我和内特接吻了"
It has to be "i-i kissed Nate because someone I
而是,我和内特接吻是为了
Can't name needed to see it for a reason I can't explain."
让那个不能说出名字的人看到,而原因我无法解释
It's the same drama, different city.
同一个剧本,不同地方上演而已
Hi. what are you doing here?
你好,你们在这干嘛呢
I came with a date. I'm glad I did...
我是来赴约的啊,能来这我很高兴
Because since I know her date, the two of us got to meet.
从我知道她要来开始,我们就很满足了
Yeah, and then we got to talking,
是啊,然后我们就一起聊天
And we figured out that the other night at Jeremiah Harris' reading,
我们还弄清楚了那晚在耶利米格?雷林的读书会
When you were making out with me...
当你和我在一起的时候
You were supposed to be with me.
而那时你本应和我在一起的
No, wait. no, no, let me guess... you can explain?
等等,让我来猜猜,你也可以解释对吗
Catherine. what are you doing? -Why did you kiss serena?
凯瑟琳,怎么是你,你为什么吻了瑟琳娜
You said we were through.
你是说刚才吗
I can't believe that you would try to make me
我真的不敢相信你竟然敢在
Jealous in front of my husband and our friends.
我丈夫和那么多朋友面前让我感到嫉妒
Well, did it work? -completely.
那,奏效了吗,效果明显
So i... i-i-i went a little overboard.
我,我是有点走极端了
A little? yeah. -it's true, I did.
有点而已吗,对,我,是真的有点
And I hate that I'm even able to say this, but that's, um,
我很讨厌我这么说,但是,确实是
That's not the first time something like that has happened.
那不是第一次发生这种事了
I, uh...
我...
I haven't been able to get you out of my head all summer.
我整个暑假都不能忘了你
I-i was hoping when I saw you,
我本希望见到你之后
I would know that we did the right thing,
就知道我们当初的选择是对的
But i-i don't feel that way.
但是我没有
I don't feel that way at all.
一点也没有
Can we not talk about this right now?
我们现在能不说这个么
Right now I just need to make sure my
现在我是要确定
Grandfather's suit from the '70s isn't ruined forever... yeah.
爷爷70年代的西装没有完全毁了,好的
More than it already was by being my grandfather's suit from the '70s.
更重要的是,从70年代起爷爷就穿它了
I miss that little laugh of yours.
我想念你浅浅的微笑
Shh, just...
别...
Okay.
好的
When words get in the way, there's really only one thing left to do...
话已至此,一切尽在不言中
Let's get out of here.
我们离开这吧
You wanna get out of here? yes.
想不想离开这儿,好
I just have to say good-bye to, um, a few dozen people first.
我先和几个人道个别
Um, do you want to... yeah, I'll...i'll... I'll meet you at the beach.
你想,好,我们沙滩见
I'll wait there. okay.
我在那儿等你
You were right.
你是对的
I used you as a weapon against Chuck.
我利用了你来气恰克
I didn't need you to be interesting, so I didn't listen when you talked.
我不需要你有趣,所以没有听过你说话
I just needed you to look good...
我只需要你帅帅的...
Which you do.
你做到了
Just in time.
别迟到
What's the dirt on non-James schiller?
那件假詹姆斯?席勒上的污渍是什么
I'm afraid we have something in common.
恐怕我们有些共同之处
Well, I look good, too.
我的长相也不错
Uh, not just that.
不只是那个
Um, it's what I was trying to tell you earlier.
是我之前想告诉你的
I haven't been honest with you.
我对你不够坦诚
Okay, spill it.
好吧,说
I don't go to georgetown or princeton or any school for that matter.
我没有上过乔治城大学或普林斯顿
I'm afraid I slipped up on that detail.
这点上,我隐藏了些细节
My name...
我的名字
Is actually Marcus Beaton.
其实是马库斯?比顿
I'm british...
英国人
And a lord.
一个勋爵
What?
什么
Well, why didn't you tell me before?
你以前为什么不告诉我呢
Well, most women I meet only like me for my title.
和我交往的女人大都因为我的爵位而喜欢我
I vowed the next time to pretend to be
我发誓下一次装作
A common american and see what happened.
普通的美国人,看会发生什么
But after a couple of days with you, I was afraid if I told you the truth,
但是和你相处了一些天后,我怕告诉你实情
You'd hate me for lying in the first place.
一开始你会因撒谎而讨厌我
No, not quite, my lord.
不,怎么会,勋爵殿下
Um, the title is great and all,
只是这个头衔太棒了
But what I'd like more than anything is a little honesty for a change...
但是我最希望的是,我们两个之间
From both of us.
能更坦诚些
When you told me I was boring before?
你说我以前很无趣
No one ever tells me things like that.
从没有人这样说过
I liked it.
我喜欢
Tell me...
告诉我
Oh, what else do you think about me?
除了这个,你还觉得我怎样
Keep talking in that accent, and I'll come up with something.
继续用那个口音,我就能想出来了
So...
那么...
I hear Tinsley offered to help you find an internship if you want one.
听说只要你想,廷斯利会帮你找实习机会
Yeah, she did.
是的
I said thanks, but I'm actually learning a lot where I am right now.
我拒绝了,其实现在我能学到很多
I didn't think it was right to leave just yet.
我想还不是时候离开
Well, enjoy the rest of your weekend...Jenny.
享受余下的周末时光吧...珍妮
I'll see you monday? I look forward to it.
星期一见,我很期待
Do you think she meant any of that?
你觉得她是说真的么
No, probably not, but at least she knows my name, is that right?
不,很可能不是,但至少她知道我的名字了
Chuck.
恰克
Aren't you done trying to destroy my night?
今天晚上还没整够我吗
Look, I should never have abandoned you.
听着,我当初不该抛弃你
I knew I made the wrong decision as soon as your plane took off.
你的飞机一起飞,我就意识到自己错了
I distracted myself all summer hoping I wouldn't feel it, but I still do.
整个夏天我试图忘了你,但是没有用
And?
然后呢
I was scared...
我很害怕
Scared that if we spent the whole summer together, just us...
害怕如果我们一起度过这个夏天,只有我们
You'd see...
你会发现...
See what?
发现什么
Me.
Please don't leave with him.
拜托你不要离开他
Why?
为什么
Give me a reason, and "i'm Chuck Bass" doesn't count.
给我个理由, "我是恰克?拜斯"不算数
Because you don't want to.
因为你不想离开
Not good enough.
不够好
'cause I don't want you to. that's not enough.
因为我不想你离开我,不够
What else is there?
还能有什么
The true reason I should stay right where I am and not get in the car.
要我留在这里,不上那辆车的真正原因是
Three words.
三个字
Eight letters.
八个字母
Say it, and I'm yours.
说出来,我就是你的
I...
我...
I...
我...
Thank you.
谢谢你
That's all I needed to hear.
我听够了
they say summer love is fleeting,
他们说夏天的爱情转瞬即逝
But sometimes, what starts as a fling can lead to the real thing.
但有时,这一瞬之爱也能变成认真的感情
A simple trip to the beach could be all it takes to clear our
简单的沙滩之行就能让我们理清思路
Heads and open our hearts and write a new ending to an old story.
敞开心扉,给老故事写个新的结尾
There are those who got burned by the heat.
那些伤了心的人
They just want to forget and start over...
只想忘掉过去,重新开始
While there are others who want each moment to last forever.
也有人想把瞬间变成永恒
But everyone can agree on one thing... tans fade, highlights go dark,
但大家都知道,晒黑了可以变白,高光可以变暗
And we all get sick of sand in our shoes.
我们都讨厌鞋子里进沙子
But the end of summer is the beginning of a new season,
夏天的结束,是新一季的开始
So we find ourselves looking to the future.
所以我们发现自己在憧憬着未来
You ain't seen nothing yet.
你不得而知
X.o.X.o. Gossip Girl.
X.o.X.o.八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 
display [di'splei]

想一想再看

n. 显示,陈列,炫耀
vt. 显示,表现,夸

 
code [kəud]

想一想再看

n. 码,密码,法规,准则
vt. 把 ...

 
prop [prɔp]

想一想再看

n. 支柱,支持者,倚靠人
n. 道具

联想记忆
specific [spi'sifik]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,明确的,具有特效的
n. 特

联想记忆
fleeting ['fli:tiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 飞逝的(疾驰的,短暂的,急走的)

联想记忆
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
remission [ri'miʃən]

想一想再看

n. 宽恕,赦免期,(疾病等)减轻,豁免

联想记忆
rescue ['reskju:]

想一想再看

vt. 营救,援救
n. 营救,救援

联想记忆
solo ['səuləu]

想一想再看

n. 独奏,独唱
adj. 单独的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。