手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 真爱如血 > 真爱如血第一季 > 正文

真爱如血第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集 你愿意嫁给我吗

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on True Blood

真爱如血前情提要
I know where that house they bought is at.
我知道他们买的房子在哪
It's easy to sneak up upon them.
很容易就能摸到那儿
There's four sets of remains inside four coffins.
四个棺材里有四具骨骸
A little religion do you a world of good, baby girl.
有点信仰对你有好处,宝贝
You are just as fucked up and miserable as I am.
你就像我一样凄惨又一无是处
And goin' to church ain't gonna make you a better person.
就算你天天去教堂,也不能让你变什么好货色
She got a demon in her.
她心中有魔鬼做崇
Sookie
苏琪
He got my message that something bad might be brewing
他收到我的消息,知道会有什么坏事发生
So he spent the night in the graveyard.
所以他就在墓地呆了一个晚上
whose are the four bodies?
那四具尸体是谁的
Some fang banger
一些尖牙粉丝
we've got a four-top open.
一个四人桌空了
Who are you?
你是谁
Amy burley. I'm with jason.
艾梅·伯莉,我跟杰森来的
I think we might have found a replacement for dawn.
看来我们有人接替唐恩的工作了
Looks like you did too.
看来你也干得不错
Arlene fowler...
艾琳娜·福勒
Would you do me the honor of bein' my wife?
你愿意嫁给我吗
I know I've done it four other times
虽然我已经结过四次婚
but it never gets old.
但这样的求婚永不过时
Oh, I'm so thrilled for you two.
真为你们两个高兴
You recall spendin' any time out in the woods lately?
你记得最近在林子里做了什么吗
I come from a family of naturists.
我来自一个裸体主义家庭
You're a nudist?
你有裸体癖
My folks were,
我的家人是这样
I honor their memory once a year by, uh,
我每年都会用裸体奔跑着穿过树林的方式
Taking a run through the woods
悼念他们
It feels a little like stalking, don't it?
这感觉有点像跟踪,不是吗
It's the most natural thing in the world.
这是世界上最自然的事
The hunt.
捕猎
You like me, don't you, lafayette?
你喜欢我,不是吗,拉法耶
I'd hate to think it's just business
我不想你只是为了生意
for you when you come over.
才到我这儿来
you think I fool around with all my business associates?
你觉得我会没事跟我的商业伙伴玩吗
Never had anybody by the name of merlotte here.
我们这儿没有叫马洛特的人
And you're sure you're the only nudist colony in the Bon area?
你确定你们是邦区附近唯一的裸体主义团体
Naturist community.
天体运动者团体
Um, I'm a friend of lafayette reynolds.
我是拉法耶·瑞诺兹的朋友
No, please! I'll give you anything you want.
别,别,我什么东西都给你
I thought we'd take a little blood and go.
我想我们弄到点血液就走人吧
This woman has some questions for you.
这女人有些问题要问你
Be a good girl and answer them, will you?
听话,如实回答,好吗
Someone's been stealing money from the bar.
有人偷了酒吧的钱
He's gonna kill me. Who's gonna kill you?
他会杀了我的,谁会杀你
Ginger, enough. thank you
金吉,够了,谢谢
Humans.
人类
Honestly, Bill, I don't know what you see in them.
说实话,比尔,真不知道你看上他们哪点
How did I end up with you people?
要怎样才能跟你们算个了断
Jesus.
上帝呀
Mother mary in heaven.
天国的圣母玛利亚啊
I'm so sorry, mama. I'm so sorry.
抱歉,圣母,很抱歉
When ginger is finished, glamour her for me.
等金吉停下的时候,替我迷惑她
Are you sure?
你确定
She's been glamoured one too many times already.
她已经被迷惑了那么多次了
Who knows how much of her is left.
谁知道她还剩多少理智
It's either that or turn her.
要么就做,要么就把她变吸血鬼
You want her?
你想要她
Please, I'm not that desperate.
得了,我没那么饥渴
Glamour it is. excellent.
好吧,蛊惑她,好极了
Come. I'll buy you a blood.
过来,请你喝人造血
Thank you.
谢谢
How do you stomach that stuff?
你是怎么吞得下这东西的
Don't you find it metallic and vile?
不觉得有金属腥味,很难喝吗
I don't think about it. it's sustenance, that's all.
我从不想这个,裹腹而已
What?
怎么了
Well, if you're their poster boy,
要是你是他们的代言人
The mainstreaming movement is in very deep trouble.
倡导回归主流运动的家伙们麻烦就大了
Tru blood. it keeps you alive, but it will bore you to death.
人造血让你生存,但让你无聊到死
Let's cut to the chase, shall we?
直话直说,行吗
You killed a vampire, bill. for a human.
你杀了吸血鬼,比尔,为一个人类
What are we gonna do about this?
这事要怎么解决呢
What do you have in mind?
你怎么想的
I'll take the girl.no.
那女孩儿归我,不行
You can have anyone you want. why do you want her?
你想要的都能得到,干嘛还要她
Why do you want her?
你为什么恋恋不舍
You're not in love with her, are you?
你没爱上她吧
Sookie must be protected.
苏琪需要被人保护
Now, that sounds like an edict.
听起来像诏书呀
But it couldn't be, because I would know about that.
但不可能,因为我知道原因
Admit it.
承认吧
You love her.
你爱她
If I hadn't done what I did
即便我没那么做
would you have let his disloyalty stand?
你还会让这个背叛你的家伙活着吗
Whatever I did to longshadow
不管我怎么处置浪沙多
I would not have done in front of witnesses.
也不会当着目击者的面干
Especially not vampire witnesses.
尤其是当着吸血鬼的面
Not smart, bill.
不明智,比尔
Not smart at all.
太不明智了
All I'm saying is, lafayette didn't have to kidnap him.
我是说,拉法耶不会绑架他
And I'm pretty sure he left with some v.
我还肯定他带了一些V走
If you wanna make the same arrangement with eddie lafayette's got,
你要是想像埃迪和拉法耶那么合作
Then have at it.
那随你的便
This is the only thing I could think of
这是我想到的让你搞定
To get you out of blowing your first vampire.
你生命中第一个吸血鬼的唯一办法
You done this before, haven't you?
以前你也做过,对吧
Done what?this.
做什么,这事儿
Kidnapping vampires.
绑架吸血鬼
Jesus.
天哪
I should have known something wasn't right the second
我应该感觉到不对劲的
You walked into my life carrying that big bag of crazy.
在你带着一大袋怪东西走进我的生活那一刻
'cause any woman with a purse that big is bound
因为任何背那么大皮包的女人
To have something in it I don't wanna know about.
肯定有什么我不想知道的秘密
Jason.
杰森
Baby, you're sweet, but you've gotta mellow out.
宝贝儿,你很可爱,但是你得成熟起来
What the fuck is this hippie music?
这是他妈的什么嬉皮音乐
Put these on.
把这个穿上
Oh, thank you, but I-I'm fine, really.
谢谢,不过我不需要,真的
I'm just gonna dry out my hair and be on my way.
我得弄干头发,然后离开
You're not going anywhere.
你哪儿都不能去
Eric and your boyfriend aren't nearly done talking just yet.
埃瑞克和你的男友还没谈完呢
Is bill in some kind of trouble?
比尔有麻烦了吗
That's for the boys to figure out.
那是男人们的事
Right now, what you need to do is change out of your clothes.
你现在要做的就是换好衣服
There's vampire in your cleavage.
乳沟里还有点吸血鬼的残留物
Ah. okay. ew.
天哪
Allow me.
请允许我
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm beginning to understand the fuss everyone's making over you.
我开始理解为什么和你在一起的都麻烦不断了
Oh, hey there, pam. oh, who's your new friend?
帕姆,你的新朋友是谁
Ginger, sookie. sookie, ginger.
金吉,这是苏琪,苏琪,这是金吉
Nice to meet you, sookie.
见到你很高兴,苏琪
Right. nice to meet you too.
见到你很高兴
Oh, you don't have to be so scared.
没必要那么害怕
They're really very nice here.
他们真的非常好
Here.
这边
You got him?
接住了他没
Tape the windows shut. here.
把窗户封上
Clear this out. we gotta clear all this shit out.
把这弄干净,我们得把这些玩意都搞走
Lift his legs. I got it.
抬他的腿,好了
Ready?
好了没
How's this one go?
这玩意怎么弄
Tie his arm there.
绑胳膊
What?
这都是啥哦
Oh. I guess I got a little paranoid after 9/11.
自从911事件之后我就有点偏执妄想
Uh-huh. no, 'cause after new york and d.c.
不对,因为继纽约和华盛顿之后
, terrorists were gonna come straight to bon temps.
恐怖分子会直接来袭击邦坦普斯镇
And I said I was paranoid.
说了我是妄想狂
Get his feet.
绑住他的脚
What are you gonna do to me?
你们要把我怎么样
Yeah, I was kind of wondering that myself.
我自己也不知道呢
We're gonna drink from him.
从他身上抽血
And then what?
然后呢
Dude, I got this. what's the plan?
老兄,交给我好吧,准备怎么做
Jason, can you please try to live in the now with me.
杰森,拜托紧跟时事好不好
I do live in the now.
我有紧跟时事
In fact, I've gone entire months without thinking about shit.
实际上,我已经好几个月啥也不想了
But the truth is, right now, the now kind of sucks.
但事实是,现在,时下实在太糟糕了
And if we both can't admit that, then we are 100 percent fucked.
不管我俩承不承认,我们都是百分百的垃圾
Who wants the first taste?
谁要尝第一口
Well, I ain't doing it. not like this.
我不会尝的,不要这样来
Thank you.
谢谢
I said, stop talking to me.
说了不要和我说话
Come with me, baby.
和我一起,宝贝儿
Don't let your fear get in your way.
别让你的恐惧挡你的道
Look, it ain't fear, all right?
听好,我没害怕,行吗
It's just-- he's looking me right in the eye.
只是,他就那么直勾勾地盯着我
It ain't right.
这样不好
Look at him.
看看他
Fine. I'll see you when I get back.
好吧,等我回过神来吧
Wait, wait, wait.
等下,等下
Ain't you supposed to cut it with aspirin?
你不把它跟阿司匹林拌一起吗
No, there's no risk of clotting when the v's this fresh.
不,V新鲜的时候,没可能凝结
My god.
上帝啊
You look...
你看起来
Really happy.
爽呆了
Come on, baby.
来吧,宝贝儿
Come with me.
和我一起
Don't. don't do it.
不要,不要那么做
I said, don't talk to me.
说了,不要和我讲话
What exactly did you do to my mama?
你究竟对我妈做了什么
You were here. you saw it.
你当时也在场,都看到了
Yeah, but I wanna know exactly how and why it worked.
对,可是我想知道它是如何又为什么能起作用的
'cause I'm already taking a monster leap
为了这个所谓的魔鬼
Of faith even considering this demon crap.
我的信仰都发生了翻天覆地的变化
Fine, then. it's like this.
好吧,是这样的
Your mind, your-- your body,
你的思想,你的身体
It's just a physical manifestation of your soul.
只是你灵魂的物质表现
And your soul is sick.
你的灵魂生病了
My soul don't wanna get ripped off.
我的灵魂可不想被撕裂
How's your mama doing?
你妈妈怎么样了
She's doing great.
好极了
But she believes in shit like this. I don't.
她相信这鬼东西,我不信
If you don't believe then why'd you come all the way out here tonight?
要是你不信,为什么今晚还来这
How much it'll cost me?
要花多少钱
Seven-ninety-nine, ninety-five. what?
799.95美元,什么
Seven-ninety-nine, ninety-five.
799.95美元
Cup of rum's on the house.
这杯朗姆酒算我请
Well, my mama paid less than half that.
我妈妈那次才花了不到一半的钱
What I do takes varying amounts of energy,
我所做的,消耗的能量不等
And involves varying amounts of risk.
包含的风险也是不一样的
Now,
现在
What you got inside you is much more powerful than what your mama had.
你体内的魔鬼远比你妈妈的强大
Much more dangerous too.
也更危险
I'm worse than her? uh-uh.
我比她还糟糕
I once found that woman on the ground,
我有次看到她趴在地上
Eating her own vomit 'cause she didn't wanna
吃自己的呕吐物,就因为她
Waste the alcohol she lost bringing it all up.
不想浪费里面的酒精
Think about it.
考虑下吧
But not for too long.
不过不要太久
You can't afford to keep pushing people away.
你不能承受身边人都被你赶走
Your loneliness is spreading to your eyes.
你的孤独正蔓延到你的眼中
It's becoming a part of who you are.
成了你的一部分
You're one hell of a saleswoman, aren't you?
你真是个厉害的推销员,是不是
Next time you're alone stand in the mirror and count backwards from 10.
下次你感到孤独的时候,站在镜子前倒数10秒
If you can get all the way down to zero, then I'm wrong.
要是你能坚持到0那就证明我错了
But if you can't stand your own company for 10 seconds,
要是你单独一个人10秒都撑不到
How you gonna expect to do it for the rest of your life?
后半辈子你指望怎么孤身生活呢
So you're not in any trouble?
那你没什么麻烦吧
A simple slap on the wrist, that's all.
小示惩戒,仅此而已
You swear?
你发誓
Because pam made it sound like--
因为听帕姆的意思...
pam was turned almost 100 years ago,
帕姆早在100多年前已经是吸血鬼了
And yet somehow still behaves
而不知何故她还是喜欢把每天
as though every day were halloween.
都当作万圣节来过
She's all drama and theatrics.
她有点夸张过头了
I assure you, everything's gonna be fine.
我向你保证,没事的
I'm gonna take a shower.
我得去洗个澡
I still feel like there's blood all over me.
还是觉得身上都是血
Don't look up.
别往上看
Wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等
First we have to thank the vampire
首先我们必须得感谢那个吸血鬼
For the gifts that he's bestowed upon us.
为他给了我们这么好的礼物
We are grateful-- -fuck you.
不胜感激,滚吧你们
for your gift to us.
为你所给予我们的
Ignore him.
别去理他
Can you see it?
你看到了吗
Where are we?
我们在哪儿
Nowhere.
虚无仙境
Everywhere.
人间天堂
Together.
我们一起
Aren't you tired?
你还不累吗
Every time I close my eyes, I see her face.
我一闭上眼,就会看到她的脸
Your cat?
你的猫吗
Gran.
我奶奶
But now that you mention it, tina's in there too.
但刚听你一说,我感觉蒂娜也在那儿
You do know that I'm not
你知道,我不会让你发生
gonna let anything happen to you?
任何意外的
That I am here for you, to protect you?
我就呆在这儿,保护你
And what if I don't wanna need to be protected?
但如果我不需要人保护怎么办
What if wanting to be protected makes me feel like
如果有人想保护我,会让我觉得
The helpless little girl I used to be all over again?
我又是那个孤单无助的小女孩儿
Sookie.
苏琪
All of the things that you need to be protected from,
之所以你需要被保护
All of the trouble you're in, you're in because of me.
你陷入的所有麻烦,都是因为我
So you needing to be protected
所以你需要被人保护
has nothing to do with you or who you are.
不是因为你做了什么,或者你是谁
All of it is my fault.
这都是我的错
So why don't you just go to sleep,
所以为什么不好好睡一觉
And let me be the one to worry about it?
把烦恼的事都留给我
Bill, all the trouble I'm in.
比尔,我所有的麻烦
It's mine. I chose it.
都是我的,是我选择的
I chose it when I chose you.
当我选择你的时候就选择了这一切
Yes, but-- -don't you think I wanna blame somebody else?
我知道,但是...难道你认为我想把这一切怪到别人身上
But what happened to my gran,
但发生在我奶奶身上的事
and now to poor tina, it's my fault.
还有现在可怜的蒂娜,这都怪我
And it's sweet of you to try
你想让你承担,真的很贴心
to take it on for me, but if I let you,
但如果我把这一切都归罪于你
I'd be so mad at you, I'd never be able to look at you again.
我就会对你生气,甚至会令我无法再看你
And right now your face is just
此刻能有你陪在我身边
about the only thing getting me by.
我已经很知足了
So why don't we just leave it on me, okay?
所以不如让我自己来承担,好吗
Very well.
好吧
Night, bill.
晚安,比尔
You're a fucking dead woman.
你这个死女人
Oh, my god!
天哪
Honestly, you are like a little boy.
老实说,你就象个小孩子似的
Did I scare you?
我吓着你了
Come here, lie down. I wanna show you something.
过来,躺下,我想给你看点东西
What we looking at? the trees.
我们在看什么,树
But we're not just looking, we're listening too.
但我们不仅仅是在看,我们也在听
Listening to trees?
听树
Can you hear that?
你听到了吗
It's like the leaves are talking.
就象树叶在说话
They're laughing.
他们在笑
Yeah, because they're ticklish.
对,因为他们很怕痒
That's right.
没错
Amy? yeah, baby.
艾米,什么事,宝贝儿
We still high?
我们现在还在高潮里吗
No, baby.
不,宝贝儿
Because I don't normally talk like this.
因为我不常像这样交谈
Plus, I'm feeling kind of lightheaded too.
而且我也有点头昏眼花
You're talking like this because
你这样说话是因为
your mind is starting to open up.
你的思维正在渐渐的打开
And you're lightheaded because
你头昏眼花是因为
you haven't eaten anything. so here.
你还没有吃东西,给你
Have an almond, they're raw.
吃枚杏仁,生的
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
These crazy good.
太好吃了
That's why we gotta change the way you eat.
所以我们必须得改变自己的饮食习惯
Raw foods. nothing processed.
吃生食物,不经加工
Because the cleaner the body, the cleaner the soul,
因为他们会清洁身体,清洁我们的灵魂
The cleaner the experience.
清洁我们的过去
Cleaner than last night?
比昨晚更清洁吗
Much cleaner.
清洁多了
Amy!
艾米
He'll stop. he'll stop.
他会自己停下的
Jason!
杰森
Ain't you worried somebody's gonna hear him?
你就不担心有人会听到他
We live in the middle of nowhere of the middle of nowhere.
我们在无人知道的无人之地
Yeah, I guess, but--he isn't a person, jason.
是的,我只是觉得...他不是人类,杰森
Did I say he was?
我说过他是吗
All I'm saying is...
我说的是...
My truck, for example. it ain't a person either.
比如我的卡车,也不是人类
But I still fill it with gas and give it oil from time to time.
但我还是一次又一次的给它加油
What, you're saying we should feed him now?
你是指我们应该喂他吗
Ain't he gonna die if we don't?
如果不这样他会死的,对吗
Who cares?
谁管
I just-I still think we should have a plan, that's all.
我只是...我还是觉得我们应该有一个计划
I do have one.
我有一个
Oh, yeah? mm-hm. and here it is.
是吗,对,就这样
Everything's gonna work out, because it has to.
车到山前必有路,非得如此
That ain't a plan.
这不是个计划
Because when I am with you, what I feel...
当我和你在一起的时候,我感觉...
I've never felt that with anybody else ever before.
跟别的任何人都没有体会过
And I'm a person that-- that a lot of
而且我是一个...
Bad stuff has happened to in the past.
一个有着许多黑暗过去的人
And so I deserve this.
所以这是我应得的
I love you.
我爱你
Oh, my god.
上帝
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
I mean, why is it that we all need to be loved,
我是说,为什么我们都需要被爱
But then when somebody finally says, "i love you,"
但当真有人说"我爱你"的时候
People just run scared. hm?
人们却会被吓跑
I love you, jason stackhouse, whether you like it or not.
我爱你,杰森·斯达克豪斯,不管你愿不愿意
I'm not afraid to admit it.
我不怕承认它
Know what?
知道吗
You're right.
你是对的
Fuck it.
去他妈的
I love you too.
我也爱你
Say it again.
再说一次
I l--come on.
我爱...说吧
You get it once, that's all.
你听过一次了,就这样
Ten.
Nine.
Eight-- don't you knock?
八...你不会敲门吗
what if I was doing something private?
万一我在做什么私事呢
I taught you that was a sin against god.
那就是对上帝的亵渎
So if I walk in on you doing it, it's your problem, not mine.
所以如果我打扰了你,是你的问题,不是我的
What do you want?
你到底想干什么
Sam merlotte's here to see you.
山姆·马洛特来了,他想见你
You ain't sleeping with him, are you?
你还没和他睡过,对吗
What makes you jump to that conclusion?
是什么让你得出那个结论的
'cause he brung flowers.
因为他带着花
Men only bring flowers if they
男人只有在睡过你
Already slept with you and looking to again.
并想再和你睡一次的时候才会买花给你
That especially goes for white men,
尤其是白人
as black men are less prone to grovel.
黑人则倾向于对你摇尾乞怜
What do you want, sam?
你想干什么,山姆
To apologize for anything I said that hurt your
为我所说过的那些伤害了
Feelings and sort things out between you and me.
你的感情还有你跟我那些事来道个歉
That's a load. it's sex he wants.
他糊弄人呢,他要的是跟你上床
Mama.
妈妈
She drinking again? nope.
她又喝酒了吗,不是
That's her, stone-cold sober.
她啊,清醒得像块石头
Look, you should go. why?
你该走了,为什么
Because I'm just too fucked up for this.
因为我对付不来这一套
I hate to break it to you,
我不想和你分手
You're not even the most fucked up person in this house,
你甚至都不是这屋子里最混乱的人
Much less this town.
更别说整个镇上了
What do you think this is between us anyway?
你觉得我们之间算什么呢
We were clear from the beginning
从一开始我们之间
it was just gonna be us fucking.
纯属性关系没别的
It's too late for that.
现在说这话太迟了
What are you, a masochist?
你是什么,受虐狂吗
No, I'm not at all.
不,当然不是
But I've spent my life running away from
但我这辈子总从一些人身边逃开
People or pinning my hopes on somebody I can't have.
或者围着个把压根跟我没戏的人打转
I'm done with that.
我不想再这样了
Like it or not, you've reminded me that I'm a social animal.
不管你喜不喜欢,你提醒了我是一个社交动物
I'd rather deal with your fucked up shit than be alone.
我宁愿和你一起处理问题,也不愿再孤单一人
Well, here's some fucked up shit for you to deal with.
好吧,我确实有一些事情要你认清楚
Do you know that right now as we speak,
你知道就在我们谈话的当儿
I have myself thinking I have a demon inside me?
我觉得自己体内有魔鬼吗
And the only way to get it out is have
而唯一可以把它从我
Some crazy ass lady who lives in a bus out
体内驱除出去的办法
In a swamp perform a $800 exorcism on me
就是给一个住在废巴士里的疯女人800块钱替我驱魔
That there's no way in hell I can afford?
而这笔钱打死我也付不起
Yeah. so go ahead.
对,那你继续
Now try and tell me you still want something more with me.
现在告诉我你还是死皮赖脸的想和我交往
Not if it's gonna be like this all the time.
假如不是一直这样的话
But I'd like it if we could, well, we can't, all right?
如果我们可以...不可能的,行了吧
Look, just go, okay?
走吧,行吗
Get out of here and save us both a lot of misery.
离开这儿,我们也省得将来痛苦
All right, I'll see you at work.
好吧,酒吧见
Oh, my god, it's beautiful.
我的天,太漂亮了
I know, right?
我知道,是不
So you guys having an engagement party or what?
那你们打算开个订婚派对什么的
Oh, we'd like to, but I don't know where we'd throw it.
我们是想,不过我不知道在哪里办
You know, our place isn't big enough.
你知道,我们家不够大
You could have it here, if you like.
如果你高兴,可以在这儿办
Oh, thanks.
谢谢你
But I wouldn't wanna put you out like that.
但我不想这么麻烦你
You wouldn't be putting me out.
不麻烦
It'd be like any night,
跟平时也差不多
Except I'd close the place to the
只不过不对公众开放
Public for you and your nearest and dearest.
只让你最亲密和好的人们进来
Oh, wow, sam, that-- that would be amazing.
山姆,那真,真的太好了
Except I was thinking could we maybe do it in the warehouse next door?
只不过我在想是不是能在隔壁的仓库
Or even outside?
或者干脆在室外办
'cause if we did it in here, it'd feel like work, you know?
因为假如在这儿办,让我觉得在上班,你知道
You were thinking, huh?
你在想,是吧
About the party I only just now offered to throw for you?
我可才刚提出为你在这儿举办派对
You are a spectacular man, sam merlotte.
你是个大好人,山姆·马洛特
And you are one hell of a conniving suck-up when you need to be.
需要的时候,你可真是个超级马屁精
I'll cover the catering and the band.
我负责食物和乐队
The alcohol and all the other incidentals are on you and rene.
酒水还有别的东西就你和雷内来了
Got it.
一言为定
And I may be conniving, but I still mean it.
我虽然是有点拍马屁,不过我是说真的
You are gonna make some woman extremely happy one day.
你以后一定能让你的女人幸福的
Maybe someday I'll meet a woman who's willing to take that chance with me.
也许哪天我能遇上给我这个机会的女人
Morning, sookie.
早上好,苏琪
Ain't nothing good about this morning.
今天早上事事不顺
"secret sauce"? who you fucking kidding?
秘料沙司,你开什么玩笑
Since when is it right to call mayonnaise a fucking secret?
啥时候开始把蛋黄酱叫做秘料了
I don't know.
不知道
I kind of like it, though.
不过我还蛮喜欢的
You can like it all you want to.
你想喜欢就喜欢吧
It's still mayonnaise.
它还是蛋黄酱
What are you thinking?
你想什么哪
Thinking fucking roots should learn where to grow, them.
在想这些该死的树根该知道往哪儿长
What?
什么
Wait! rene!
等等,雷内
Wait!
等等
Hey! hey! rene!
雷内
The fuck, man?
我靠,伙计
Shut it down!
快关掉
Get the fuck off me! shut it down!
放手,关掉
Asshole.
混蛋
What the fuck is wrong with you? you got a screw loose?
你他妈有毛病啊,脑子进水了
You could've killed me, you know?
你差点杀了我,知道吗
I'm sorry, I know.
对不起,我知道
But this ain't just some root growing up out of nowhere.
但这不是莫名其妙长出来的树根
It's connected to that tree.
它连着这棵树
Everything we see, man, it's all-- it's all connected.
我们看到的一切,伙计,都是相互联系的
The fuck are you talking about?
你他妈说什么呢
You some kind of tree hugger now?
你现在算是树木热爱者吗
You gonna kill your best buddy to save a tree?
你为救一棵树就打算杀掉你最好的朋友
Chill, son.
冷静,孩子
I could give a fuck if you're sorry!
我操你妈,你觉得对不起
All right. all right. I'm about to get married.
好了好了,我就要结婚了
There are people that count on me!
我有家人指望着我呢
Okay, come on, let's let's go get you cleaned up.
好了,走,我们去弄弄干净
Shit.
Is everything all right, jay?
没事吧,杰
Tell me, hoyt, were you on the football team?
告诉我,霍伊特,你是足球队的吗
No.
不是
Were you on the football team?
你是足球队的吗
No, I wasn't.
我不是
Then you do not call me jay. you got that?
那你别叫我杰,听到没
I'm-- yeah, I'm sorry.
我,对不起
Goddamn it, jay.
该死的,杰
Goddamn it.
该死的
What can I get for you today?
今天要点什么
Your boss around?
你老板在吗
Tell him you're looking for him. what can I get you?
告诉他你找他,你要点什么
Don't know, I haven't decided yet.
不知道,还没决定
And while you make up your mind,
趁你挑选的时候
How about I tell you what you can get for me, andy bellefleur?
不如让我告诉你,你能做什么,安迪·贝弗勒
I'd love to have whoever's killing off my family's head on a platter.
我很乐意随便某某人轻而易举取了我家人的人头
Think you could arrange that for me?
觉得你能替我安排吧
I don't appreciate your tone, miss stackhouse.
我不喜欢你的语气,斯塔克豪斯小姐
And I don't appreciate my officers of the law enjoying casual
我也不喜欢我的执法警官们轻松
Lunches while there's a killer out there trying to hunt me down.
享受午餐的同时,有个杀手随时准备杀我
Did you know he got into my house again last night?
你知道他昨晚又闯进我家了
He did? yes, and he killed my cat.
他又闯进来了,是,他还杀了我的猫
He cut her head off and took it with him.
割下它的头,带走了
Jesus. how come you didn't call the station?
老天,你为什么不报警
Because all the station would've done is send you.
因为警察局能做的只不过是把你派来
And if I had called,
如果我报警了
You'd still be here right now acting like you don't know what
你此刻也仍旧是坐在这,不知道点
You're gonna order even though you always have the cheeseburger and fries.
什么东西吃,尽管你永远是点芝士汉堡和薯条
Hey there, detective bellefleur, I'll take your order.
你好,贝弗勒探长,我帮你点单
No, it's my table. I got it.
不,这桌我负责,我知道
Just take a break. it'll do you some good.
休息一下,对你有好处
What can I get for you?
你想要点什么
Go with the goddamn cheeseburger and fries.
我要该死的芝士汉堡和薯条
Hey, you.
Listen, you all right?
你没事吧
Sometimes I wish I smoked, you know?
有时候我希望我会吸烟,知道吗
So you could sneak outside without
这样你即使偷偷溜出去
Anybody knowing something's wrong with you.
别人也不会认为你有问题
I'm really sorry about your cat.
为你的猫我很难过
Maybe I shouldn't have come in today.
也许我今天不该来
Yeah, I was gonna say, why did you?
是啊,我也想问,你为啥来呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe because lately it seems like if I called in sick every time
也许是因为最近每次我爱的人被杀
Somebody I loved got murdered I'd
我来电话请假
Never make it in for a single day of work.
总不能够休息够一天
Well, don't you think sam would understand?
你觉得山姆会理解吗
I guess. but if I went home, what would you do?
我想会的,不过如果我回去,你怎么办
Me? what's it got to do with me?
我,这跟我有什么关系
With arlene doing nothing but showing off her ring to
艾琳娜到处炫耀她的戒指
Anybody who will look at it, you'd be the only one waiting tables.
只有你一个人在干活
Yeah, she is gonna be a handful, that one.
是啊,她确实有点不务正业
Can you imagine what she was like the first time she got married?
你能想象她第一次结婚那会是什么样子
What about you?
那你呢
You ever been married?
你结过婚吗
Is this the part where the sister as what
这是不是作为妹妹
The girl's intentions are with her brother?
在调查她哥哥女朋友的企图目的
Mm-hm. because right now, I am all about protecting jason.
嗯,因为现在我必须保护杰森
He misses you, sookie.
他想你,苏琪
Right.
是吗
No, he does.
真的
Between your grandma passing and then what happened afterwards with you...
在你祖母去世还有之后发生在你身上的事
He told you about that?
他把那些都告诉你了
Yeah, he couldn't not. I mean, he's a mess about it.
是啊,他不能不说,他也难受极了
Well, you wouldn't know it.
不,你不能理解的
Look, I know what you must think of him.
我知道你是怎么看他的
And I get why you're mad at him, I do.
我知道你为什么这么生他的气,我真的知道
But he loves you.
但他爱你
You still got people around you who love you.
你身边还是有很多人爱你
And all I can hope is that maybe one day,
我希望能有一天
I can be counted in among those people.
我也能算上一个
You are way too good for him.
对他来说,你实在太好了
You know that, right?
你知道,是不是
Of course, I know that.
当然,我知道
I'm not stupid.
我又不傻
You can call me all the names you want,
你想叫我什么都行
But I am confident in my position that when the day comes that I meet my
但我自信在我的立场上,等到我遇到
Maker, it is I who will be allowed to pass through the gates into the glory of eternity.
我的创造者,将会是我走入永恒的荣耀
thank you, reverend whitley.
谢谢,瑞文德·惠特尼
Miss flanagan,
弗兰内根小姐
Would you like to turn the
你是否可以将话题
Conversation back to the vampire rights amendment?
重新回到吸血鬼权益修正案上
Shut up, shut up shut up.
闭嘴闭嘴闭嘴
After the massacre of three of our
本周在路易斯安那这起
Kind in louisiana earlier this week I
三名吸血鬼被残杀的事件中
Think the world should take notice
我希望全世界注意到
Of the fact that we have not retaliated.
这个事实,那就是我们没有报复
And we will not.
而且我们也不会
Which leaves us with the question of exactly
我们却有个疑问
Who is hunting whom out there in america tonight?
现今在美国究竟是谁在猎杀谁
I applaud your rhetoric.
我非常欣赏您的雄辩
That was very impressive.
令人十分信服
Shut the fuck up!
他妈给我闭嘴
Thank you. thank you. please, I-- what is it? I need you to move me.
谢谢,求你,怎么了,需要你帮我移动一下
Too much pain. this chair is digging into my skin.
太疼了,这椅子扎进我肉里了
Thought y'all couldn't feel pain.
还以为你们不会疼
When you don't drink,
吸不了血的时候
Your body-- your whole body aches more
身体,整个身体比以前活着的
Than anything I ever felt when I was alive.
任何时候都要疼
Please?
求求你
Well, if I move you, will you shut up?
好吧,如果我搬动你一下,你能闭嘴吗
I promise.
我保证
This better not be a trick.
你最好别耍花样
It's not.
绝不
And don't you fucking bite me.
别他妈咬我!
I-I don't even have the energy. Just, please?
我没那力气了,帮我一下,求你了
Jesus.
老天
For a vampire, you sure are a doughy fuck.
作为吸血鬼,你真是个笨重的大面团
I'm sorry.
对不起
There. that any better?
好点吗
I think so, yeah.
是的
Yeah, good, 'cause now I'm all fucked up.
好,因为我现在出问题了
What the hell?
怎么回事
I found an envelope full of cash in my cubby.
我在我的架子上发现一个装满钱的信封
Yeah?
是吗
You know anything about it?
你知道什么吗
We'll talk after work.
下班再说
Sam, you know I can't-I said, after work, all right?
山姆,你知道我不能,我说了,下班再说
Anyone needs me, I'll be in my office.
有人找我的话,我在办公室
Yes, he's done it again. another lovely shot.
看啊,他又完成了漂亮的一击
A hole in one.
一杆进洞
Eric. pam.
埃瑞克,帕姆
Bill, chow. chow, bill.
比尔,周,周,比尔
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Chow is longshadow's replacement.
周是代替朗沙多的
I take it by your being here, there was no way around it, then?
我想既然你们来了,应该没别的办法了,是不是
I can't really say.
我没这么说
Didn't exactly look into it.
还没仔细考虑过
Tell me, do you enjoy it, living halfway up his backside the way you do?
告诉我,你是不是很享受跟在他背后过活
Yes, it's nice. you should try it.
是的,很不错,你应该试试
We're gonna have to stop by the bar where sookie works first.
我们得先到苏琪上班的酒吧去一次
She needs to know that I'll be gone.
她得知道我要离开了
Don't forget how this started.
别忘了这是怎么发生的
She came to fangtasia to help you.
她来凡塔西娅是来帮你
Fine.
好吧
Go to the bar.
去酒吧
Might be smart to check out the competition.
最好去看看比赛结果
Yes, indeed.
没错
What's your game?
玩的什么游戏
Excuse me?
什么
You were playing wii. what's your game?
你正玩Wii,玩的什么游戏
Golf.
高尔夫
What's your best score on pebble beach?
卵石沙滩这版你的最好成绩是多少
Seven under. mine's 11 under.
7杆,我11杆
I liked longshadow better.
我比较喜欢朗沙多
It still hurts?
还疼吗
No, that went right away.
不了,渐渐好了
I guess that's a perk of me doing v.
我想大概是用v让我这么快恢复
But this-- this stretching just feels so goddamn fucking good.
但是这样伸展真他妈舒服
Another perk.
另一种恢复手段
Yeah.
是啊
Then what's with the weight, dude?
你怎么那么重的,伙计
I thought all you vampires were supposed to be in shape.
我以为你们吸血鬼身材都很好
We are what we were when we were turned.
我们变吸血鬼时什么样就永远什么样
I led a very sedentary life.
我以前一直久坐不动的
What's sedentary? desk job.
什么久坐不动,坐办公室
I was an accountant.
我是个会计师
Sat around a lot, ate a lot of junk food.
统计成堆的数据,吃成堆的垃圾食品
Well, how's someone go from being an accountant to being a vampire?
你怎么从会计师变成吸血鬼的
It wasn't the straightest line.
这不是个简单的故事
I always had this sense that it wasn't really my life I was leading.
我一直有种感觉,这不是我真正想要的生活
But I convinced myself it was the life I wanted.
但是我说服我自己,那就是我要的生活
Then one day, about a year ago,
然后有一天,大概一年前
I came home from work to find my wife
我下班回家,发现我妻子
Crying like her whole family had just died.
哭得好像她全家都死光了
Turns out my son had had a fist fight at school.
原来是我儿子在学校跟人打假
So one of the kids suggested to him that I might be a fucking faggot.
有个孩子怀疑我也许是同性恋
Well, kids are morons.
小孩子都是白痴
That's precisely the reaction my wife wanted me to have.
我妻子恰恰指望我能那样反应
And when I didn't...
但我没有...
What, she never even had a clue?
什么,难道她从来没怀疑过
How could she, when even I didn't?
她怎么可能,连我自己都不知道
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Don't be.
不用
Comes a point in life when you realize everything you know about yourself,
人生中重要的是,当你意识到你所能做的
It's all just conditioning.
只能去适应一切
It's the rare man who truly knows who he is.
很少有人能真正的意识到自己是谁
At least I accomplished that.
至少我知道了
I guess it helps that you don't look all that gay.
你看起来不太像同性恋,我想这让你好过点
Most of the gays I've come across, they look like--you.
多数我见过的同性恋看起来都像...你
You're what we're supposed to look like.
我们应该看起来像你
Anyway, after she left me and took my kid, I went to a gay bar,
后来她带着孩子离开了我,我去一些同性恋酒吧
Hit on a couple of men.
找过几个男人
Got laughed at.
被他们嘲笑
Or pitied.
或怜悯
Then I saw this one guy.
后来我看到那个人
He was even less of a looker than me,
他长得甚至比我还不如
And he had beautiful young men all over him.
但是所有的帅哥都围着他
Somebody told me he was a vampire.
有人告诉我他是吸血鬼
I guess I just thought "well, that's for me."
当时我就想,那就是我想要的
After that,
从那以后
It was just a matter of time before I found someone willing to turn me.
找个愿意把我变吸血鬼的人,就只是时间问题
That's crazy.
太疯狂了
I told you it wasn't the straightest of lines.
我说了,这并不简单
So, uh, how did it work out for you?
那,这是怎么做到的
With the guys and everything?
那些人还有那些
Well, you tell me.
你告诉我吧
Okay.
好的
I'd like that on the side, please too.
我也要那个配菜,麻烦你
Okay, coming right up.
好的,马上来
Bill, what's going on?
比尔,怎么了
Wow,his place is even more depressing than I thought it'd be.
他的地方比我想的还沉闷
What are they doing here?
他们来这干什么
Just give me a minute and then we'll talk. where's sam?
我过一会就和你说,山姆在哪
I don't know. why? h-h-he's in his office.
我不知道,为什么,他,他在办公室
Try to behave yourself.
麻烦表现稳重点
Don't I always?
我不是一直如此吗
It's bill compton.
是我比尔·康普顿
I need a minute of your time, if that's all right.
我想占用你几分钟,可以的话
It's open.
门开着
Who's this? his name's chow.
这是谁,他叫周
He need to be in my office too? yes.
他也需要来我办公室,对
I have very little time, so I'll be brief.
我时间有限,长话短说
I've been called away.
他们要带走我
And I need you to watch over sookie, protect her while I'm gone.
我需要你照看苏琪,我不在的时候保护她
Well, that's just priceless.
那可太可笑了
Don't expect her to be too keen on the idea.
别指望苏琪会赞成这个主意
Sookie hates feeling like she doesn't have her independence.
苏琪讨厌那种她不能独立的感觉
I'm really starting to get fed up with you telling me who sookie is.
我真的开始反感,你来告诉我苏琪是怎样的
I know.
我知道
And I also know how you feel about her, and I don't like it.
我也知道你对她是什么感觉,我不喜欢这种感觉
But I'm asking you because you're the only one I can ask.
但是我找你帮忙是因为你是唯一我能找的人
You're the only person I know of who can protect her in my absence.
你是唯一能在我不在的时候保护她的人
Will you do it?
你愿意吗
Of course I will.
当然我会
But I'll be doing it for her, not for you.
但这是为她,不是为你
Thank you.
谢谢
So simply present this card at the door when you get to fangtasia,
你们到了凡塔西娅,只需在门前出示这个卡
And the first round is on me.
第一轮酒水我请客
Also, thursdays are ladies nights, so be sure to bring a date.
还有,周四是女士之夜,别忘了带个女伴
That is, if you can get one.
就是说,如果你能找到伴
She got you.
她看上你了
Thanks, ma'am.
多谢,女士
Not him.
不给他
He doesn't get one.
他不能来
What gives, bro?
怎么了,哥们
What'd you do to your arm there...
你胳膊是怎么了
Bro?
哥们
I take it your business here is done?
我想你在这的事情办完了
I came to talk to sookie.
我是来要和苏琪谈谈
I'll give you three minutes.
我给你三分钟
We have a tribunal to get to.
我们还有个审判等着呢
What?
什么
Come with me.
跟我来
Before I go, a word would be advice
走之前,我有句话要说
We know when a human has wronged us.
哪个人跟我们过不去,我们是知道的
We can smell it.
我们能闻到
So do not make the mistake of letting the pretty blond
所以不要让电视上那个漂亮的金发女吸血鬼
Vampire lady on television make you feel too comfortable.
让你们以为我们真是病猫
We may not have retaliated...
我们也许是没有报复
Yet.
还没有而已
But we know who you are.
但是我们知道你是谁
Have a nice night.
晚安
I have no choice, I have to go. why?
我没的选,我必须走,为什么
Because I killed a vampire.
因为我杀了一个吸血鬼
I know that, I was there, remember?
我知道,我在哪,记得吗
He was gonna kill me. you were defending me.
他要杀了我,你是为了保护我
If one of you killed another one of you defending one of us,
如果你们杀人是为了保护另一个
You don't think there would be a trial?
你觉得就不该有个审判吗
I'll come with you then. no.
我和你一起走,不行
I can and I'm going to.
我可以,我要去
I-I wanna testify for you.
我要给你作证
Damn it, sookie, you can't. you can't come.
该死,苏琪,你不能来
And you can't testify.
你也不能作证
You will not be welcome there.
你在那里不受欢迎
You lied to me.
你撒谎了
You said that everything was gonna be okay, but it's not, is it?
你说没事的,但不是,是吗
I honestly don't know.
说实话我不知道
Tick-tock, bill.
快点,比尔
Bill...
比尔
Just look after yourself, all right?
照顾好你自己,好吗
I've asked sam to watch over you.
我让山姆关照你了
I wish you hadn't have done that.
希望你没那么做
Be smart, sookie, and just let him.
明智点,苏琪,让他保护你
There's still somebody out there who wants to kill you.
还是有人想要杀你
Fine. I will.
好吧,我会的
Thank you.
谢谢你
And time.
时间到
If I had any feelings, I'd have the chills right about now.
如果我有感觉,我一定鸡皮疙瘩掉一地了
Not me.
我不会
Bill.
比尔
Now.
现在
You all right?
你还好吧
No.
不好
Look, I'm sorry about tara,
我很抱歉,泰拉
Right now I don't even remember what it is I'm supposed to
现在我都不记得我是为啥
Be mad at you for, so why don't we both just forget it, okay?
对你生气,我们干脆都忘了吧,好吗
Hey, that's good by me.
我没问题
It was in the flood.
那是一场洪水
A flood? oh, my.
洪水,我的天
It was the shits.
真是很糟糕
But you gotta play the hand you're dealt, I guess.
但你不得不面对那一切
And when you say you were living at your grandmother's,
你说你住在你祖母家
I take it to mean your grandfather was already gone?
是不是说你祖父已经过世了
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Why? it wasn't your fault.
为啥,那又不是你的错
It's just that a boy needs a man in his
一个男孩的生活中需要一个男人
Life to teach him what it means to be a man.
来教他做为男人的意义
Yeah, whatever.
是啊,也许
That's the hardest part of all this for me.
这也是对我来说最难的一件事
My boy.
我的儿子
He's got nothing but women around him now.
他现在身边只有女人
He needs me. I'm not there.
他需要我,我却不在那儿
Well, I'm sure he'll be all right.
我肯定他会没事的
I mean, look at me, huh?
我是说,瞧瞧我
Don't you try to glimmer me.
别想迷惑我
Amy warned me about that.
艾米警告过我的
I'm too depleted to glamour you.
我精疲力竭没法迷惑你
That's something I haven't quite mastered yet, anyway.
实际上我都还没完全掌握
Really? you can't just do it?
真的吗,你还做不到
Learning to be a vampire doesn't happen
学做一个吸血鬼跟学做男人一样
Overnight any more than learning to be a man does.
不是一朝一夕的事
You gonna marry her?
你会娶她
Who, amy?
谁,艾米
I don't know.
我不知道
We haven't been together that long.
我们在一起还不久
But...
不过
Just between you and me?
就咱俩说说
I could really see her being the one.
我真觉得她就是我的另一半
She's not. what?
她不是,什么
Don't do it. don't marry her.
别这样,不要跟她结婚
Ain't none of your business.
不关你的事
She's a psychopath.
她是个精神病
Hey, fuck you, eddie. she is.
操你妈,埃迪,她真的是
She is far more dangerous than I could ever be.
她比我要危险得多
That's enough.
够了
Look, I gotta go out and get some more beer.
我要出去再买点啤酒回来
But while I'm gone, keep your fucking howling to a minimum.
我出去的时候,麻烦你嚎小声一点
Can we talk about it now?
现在可以谈了吗
Sure.
可以
That's not talking about it.
这不是谈
I can't take it, sam.
我不能收,山姆
I appreciate it, I do. but you're keeping it.
我很感激你,真的,但是,你拿着
You can't tell me I'm keeping it.
你不能说你拿着
It's my money, so, yes, I can.
是我的钱,所以,是,我可以
You're a stubborn son of a bitch.
你真是个顽固的家伙
Well, that makes two of us.
咱俩都是
You really believe you have a demon in you?
你真相信你身体里有个魔鬼
I think I got something inside me that is...
我想我内心有某种...
Scared...
恐惧
And pissed off...
愤怒
And mean...
尖刻
And fucked up.
还有混乱
Think it's stupid, don't you?
觉得很傻,是不是
Hey, look,
听我说
Two years ago nobody even knew there was such a thing as vampires.
两年前人们甚至还不知道有吸血鬼的存在
Now we gotta deal with them every goddamn day.
现在我们每天都要面对他们
And who knows what else is out there?
谁知道还有什么稀奇古怪
Eight hundred bucks? that's that's a lot of money, sam.
800美元,实在是一大笔钱,山姆
Yeah, well...
是啊,不过
People in this town drink a lot.
镇上的人酒喝了不少
Well, I'm doing okay.
我没问题
So I guess I'm having an exorcism.
我想我要去驱魔了
You're welcome.
不客气
Oh, sam.
山姆
I don't know how to ever thank interesting night, huh, sook?
我从来没想过...有趣的夜晚,苏克
Yeah, I guess.
是吧
Maybe a little too interesting.
也许有点太有趣了
Shit, ain't no such a thing as too interesting, only too dull.
靠,没什么事是有趣的,只有无聊
So, john, how big is your dick?
强,你鸡鸡有多大
You know what?
知道吗
There is such a thing as too interesting.
确实有件事是太有趣了
Where's arlene?
艾琳娜在哪儿
Oh, she just left. of course she did.
她刚走,当然她会走
Listen, I have to get out of here.
我得离开这里
Would you mind covering the rest of my side work for me?
能拜托你替我照看我那几个桌子吗
Sure, but is that really the best idea, you going home by yourself?
可以,不过你一个人回家,行不行啊
I'm not going home. I'm going to stay at bill's.
我不回家,我呆在比尔家
No one'll come looking for me there.
没人会到那里去找我
Okay, then.
那好吧
Thanks, I owe you one.
谢谢,我欠你的
No worries.
别担心
Oh, hey, amy. hey.
艾米
Hey, listen,
听着
While I got you alone I just wanted to
让你一个人干活,我只想说
Say thanks for everything you've been doing.
非常感谢你所做的一切
Y-you're fitting in great around here. really.
你适应的又快又好,真的
Well, I should be the one thanking you.
应该我谢你
Lord knows I really needed this job.
老天知道我有多需要这个工作
But you are welcome.
不过,不客气
Uh, so, uh, where are the others?
别的人呢
Arlene said she had to get back to her kids,
艾琳娜说她得赶快回去照看她的小孩
And sookie took off a couple of minutes ago.
苏琪几分钟前刚离开
What?
什么
Yeah, I know, I tried to stop her, but she say where she was headed?
我知道,我想拦着她的,但她说她去了哪儿
She was going to bill's.
她去了比尔家
Goddamn it, sook.
该死的,苏克
Hey there, sam.
好啊,山姆
Turns out that little story you told me the other day
显然那天你说的那个故事
About growing up in a nudist colony didn't exactly check out.
关于你在裸体社区长大的事情不属实啊
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈了
Uh, sure, just, um you know, I forgot something in the bar,
当然,不过,你知道,我忘东西在酒吧了
But, uh, I'll be right back.
不过,我马上回来
Okay?
好吗
Hey, dog.
好啊,小狗
Well, screw you too.
去你的
Oh, my god.
我的上帝啊
Didn't anyone ever tell you not to sneak up on people like that?
没人告诉你,不要偷偷摸摸凑到别人后面吗
What are you doing so far away from home?
这儿离家那么远你来干嘛
Tell you what,
告诉你吧
Why don't you come spend the night with me and
今晚不如你跟我一起过吧
I'll take you back to merlotte's tomorrow, okay?
明天我带你回马洛特酒吧,好吗
Come on.
来吧
It's night-night time.
现在是晚上时间
Come on. come on.
来,过来
You know, if we're gonna be sleeping together,
如果我们打算一起睡
We're gonna need a name to call you by.
得给你起个名字
What do you think of "dean"?
觉得迪恩怎么样
Yeah, I like it too.
嗯,我也喜欢
Dean. dean the dog.
迪恩,狗狗迪恩
Look at you, looking away.
看你啊,还往旁边看
What a gentleman.
真是个绅士
Here, would it make you more comfortable if I got under the covers?
这样,我穿着衣服睡你是不是会舒服点
Come on.
过来
Hop up in bed with me.
跳到床上来
You can't sleep on the floor all night.
你不能整晚睡地板上
You're gonna catch a draft.
你要着凉的
Now, hop up here.
来,跳到这儿来
Good boy, dean.
好孩子,迪恩
Sweet dreams.
做个好梦
Eddie?
埃迪
Eddie, wake up.
埃迪,醒一醒
Wake up.
醒一醒
Here.
You brought me tru blood?
你给我带了人造血
Just drink.
喝吧
Dean, you're on my feet.
迪恩,你压我脚上了
Dean.
迪恩
Sam? huh?
山姆

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fuss [fʌs]

想一想再看

n. 大惊小怪,小题大作,强烈不满或争吵
vi

 
applaud [ə'plɔ:d]

想一想再看

vi. 拍手喝采
vt. 称赞,鼓掌

联想记忆
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
community [kə'mju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落

联想记忆
trial ['traiəl]

想一想再看

adj. 尝试性的; 审讯的
n. 尝试,努力

 
sedentary ['sednteri]

想一想再看

adj. 久坐的,固定不动的

联想记忆
pebble ['pebl]

想一想再看

n. 鹅卵石
n. 水晶,水晶透镜

联想记忆
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
tone [təun]

想一想再看

n. 音调,语气,品质,调子,色调
vt. 使

 
confident ['kɔnfidənt]

想一想再看

adj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的
a

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。