手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 真爱如血 > 真爱如血第二季 > 正文

真爱如血第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第10集 吸血鬼和他的小情人

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Eric?

埃里克
Godric is gone.
戈德里克去了
I know.
我知道
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
What are you dreaming about?
做春梦了?
Bill?
比尔?
This kind of reminds me of that bus ride back from all-state.
这一趟让我想起,得全州最佳(橄榄球)球员的时候
Nothing looks exactly the way I left it.
一切都与那时都大不一样了
Know what I mean?
懂我的意思吗?
I've never been away before.
我这是第一次出远门
Seems like something's different to me though.
在我看来,感觉也不太对
Yeah.
是啊
What the hell?
怎么回事?
Look at this guy.
看这家伙
Let go!
放开!
Let me into them
让我进...
They just ran right in front of me.
他们突然跑到前面...
Are you all right?
你们没事吧?
Hey, what the hell's wrong with your eyes?
你们的眼睛怎么啦?
Let's go.
走吧
Wait, wait, where you going?
等等,你们要去哪?
We gotta find Sam!
我们要去找萨姆!
It's almost time, man.
大日子就要到了,老兄
What do you think?
觉得怎么样?
I think you've outdone yourself.
我觉得真是超棒
Oh, feathers.
羽毛来了
Perfection.
棒极了
I'm thinking more meat.
我觉得...还需要点....鲜肉
Five more pounds of ground chuck?
再来五磅碎牛肉?
Think about who this is for.
想想这一切都是为了谁
Let's aim higher.
要高标准,严要求
Corn-fed kobe it is.
那非得是玉米喂的神户牛肉
You're finally getting it, Karl.
你终于上道了,卡尔
I want the two of you to bring me the most expensive meat.
你们两个,去给我把最贵的肉找来
Organs, kidneys, livers,
内脏,肾脏,肝脏
anything you can find.
能拿的都拿来
You want us to go kill something so it's extra fresh?
要不要杀个什么,取点新鲜的?
Nodon't worry.
那倒不用
I have other people bringing us something living to sacrifice.
我已经派人去给我找活祭品了
Any sign of anybody outside?
外面还有人吗?
No.
没有
no bug-eyes here. Just a hangover.
我眼睛没黑,只是酒还没醒
Thanks for going over there.
谢谢你帮我跑一趟
Station was totally empty.
警局里空无一人
Cells were all wide open.
监狱门大开
They think I'm a bad cop.
他们还说我当警察不称职
You should see the square.
你真该去广场看看
Looks like new york city or something.
整个就像一破烂纽约城
People banging their heads on posts.
人们抱着柱子乱撞
Graffiti everywhere.
到处都是涂鸦
People pissing all over the sidewalk.
还有人在人行道上小便
This whole town's going down the crapper.
整个镇子一塌糊涂
Yeah, trust me, I know.
我知道
I got no idea how we're going to deal with a goddamn Maenad.
可我不知道该怎么才能,对付那个该死的美娜德
A mae-what?
美什么?
Wait, you don't remember any of what I told you last night,
等等,你都忘了昨晚我对你说的话了?
before you passed out and spent the whole fucking day in bed, sleeping off your bender?
就在你酩酊大醉,倒头大睡之前我说的
You said, uh, Maryann Forrester was to blame for all of this.
你说,这一切都是因为,玛丽安·弗雷斯特
The bug-eyes and the craziness.
她造成了黑眼和狂躁
Yeah, and the people showing up dead with their hearts cut out.
没错,还有那些被挖心的死人
In the back seat of your car?
像你车后座里那个
She did that? Yeah.
是她干的?是的
She killed Daphne too.
她还杀了达芙妮
Oh, fuck me.
We got another serial killer.
又是一连环杀手
Andy, listen.
安迪,听着
She is a supernatural creature.
她是一个超自然生物
Okay? She is immortal.
明白吗?她是打不死的
She has powers.
她有超能力
And she's not leaving till she gets what she wants,
在达到目的前,她是不会罢手的
which I think is me.
我想,她要的是我
What's she want you for?
她要你做什么?
I think to cut my heart out while a bunch of naked people watch,
她要在一众果男果女面前,将我开膛破肚
all for, uh, dionysus or
把我献给酒神
Satan, or some god who has horns.
还是撒旦,反正是一个长角的神灵
People thought I was crazy bec I thought I saw a pig.
就因为我看见头猪,人们就认为我疯了
Well, you did see a pig.
没错,你是看见了头猪
And you were right. That pig was a part of all this.
而那头猪也是计划的一部分
That pig was...
那头猪是...
doing some of Maryann's dirty work for her.
它替玛丽安做了些肮脏勾当
Well, if what you say is true,
如果你说的都是真的
we need to kill that bitch.
那我们得把这疯婆子干掉
She don't die, remember?
她死不了,记得不?
Hey, Arlene.
嘿,艾琳娜
Sam, come to Merlotte's.
萨姆,快到梅罗特餐馆来
Calm down. Tell me what's wrong.
冷静,发生什么事了?
There's a mob.
这里全是暴民
They've got terry and they are coming for me next.
他们抓走了特里,下一个就是我了
Arlene, I've already seen you all caught up in Maryann's weirdness.
艾琳娜我看见你和玛丽安一伙人一起疯过
Oh, jesus, I know, but she's after us now,
我知道,可她现在要抓我们
and she's crazy.
而且她疯了
I mean, she is hannibal lecter crazy!
她简直疯得要吃人了!
And I'm scared she's gonna get my kids!
我怕她会抓走我的孩子们!
And nobody's even picking up the phone at the sheriff's office.
警察局没人接电话
All right.
好吧
All right, I'll be right there.
好吧,我马上就到
This is Jason Stackhouse.
我是詹森·斯塔克豪斯
Just want to let y'all know a couple a folks got hit by a car up on the square.
我要报告我们在广场撞了人
But they-- they ran off.
可他们...他们跑掉了
Ask them what e heck's going on all over town.
问问他们镇上到底怎么了
Oh, and if somebody could call me back and tell me
麻烦你们回个电话告诉我一下
if we've been attacked by terrorists or what.
我们是不是被恐怖分子袭击了,还是怎么了
Fucking answering machine at the sheriff's office.
警局竟然是该死的录音电话
Bill, there's something seriously wrong in bon temps.I can feel it.
比尔镇子上出大事了,我能感觉到
Well, if it ain't the vamper and his vamper lover.
哟,这不是吸血鬼先生和他的小情人嘛
Oh-ho-ho, there's those fucking eyes again.
又是那种眼睛
Mother, come back here.
妈妈,回来
Oh, thank god you're home. She's gone, like, totally batshit.
幸亏你回来了,一眼盯不住她就发疯
What the devil...?
这是怎么...?
I had nothing to do with it, I swear!
不是我干的,我发誓!
At first I thought maybe it was just a bad reaction
起初我还以为是药物反应
to her new diet pills... get out of my way!
吃多了减肥药什么的...让开!
But practically the whole town's got these eyes.
可逐渐整个镇上的人,都开始出现这种黑眼
How long has she been like this?
她这样多久了?
Since last night. And I will be,
从昨晚开始,我会一直这样
for as long as it takes for him to get his offering.
直到他得到他的祭品为止
That sounds fucking fucked-up.
听起来真是胡言乱语
She's been on about Sam Merlotte and how they're gonna offer him to god.
她一直说把萨姆·梅罗特贡献给神的事
Offer yourself up to me, Jason Stackhouse.
而你归我了,詹森·斯塔克豪斯
You dirty little monkey.
你这顽皮的小猴子
Mama!
妈!
Does she ever calm down?
能让她冷静下来吗?
Playing wii gets her to focus.
打电游能引开她的注意力
But I wouldn't call it calm.
但那可不能叫冷静
I'm gonna crack open your fucking skull, bitch!
我要把你的脑子挖出来,婊子!
So she says god is coming?
她说神要来了?
Yes, and that everybody's waiting at Merlotte's
是啊,人们都在梅罗特餐馆等着呢
so they can catch Sam and take him to Maryann's.
等抓到萨姆,就把他带去玛丽安家
Maryann's? Where's that?
玛丽安的家在哪?
It's, uh-- well, it's your house.
就是...就是你家
What? Yeah.
什么?
They're gonna rip that boy open and serve him up like barbecue!
他们要把那孩子开膛破肚,然后烧给神灵!
Hoyt, has anybody been attacked by something with claws?
霍伊特,有没有长爪的怪物袭击居民?
Well, I heard Arlene say that that poor woman you found in Andy's car
我听艾琳娜说,你们在安迪车里发现的可怜女人
had her back scratched up pretty bad.
后背上有很重的抓痕
And then I also heard somebody say that Daphne
我还听说达芙妮
had some kind of weird scar on her back.
背上也有类似的疤痕
The new waitress at Merlotte's?
梅罗特餐馆的新招待?
There's a new waitress at Merlotte's?
梅罗特来新姑娘了?
We should talk to her.
我们要和她谈谈
She's dead.
她死了
She had her heart cut out just like the other one.
和那女人一样,她的心也被挖出来了
Fudge!
呃!
I'm going to Merlotte's and find out what the hell is happening on my turf.
我要到梅罗特看看这里到底是怎么了
Jason, if this is the Same creature we think it might be,
詹森,如果那怪物真如我们所想
you do not want to go anywhere near it, trust me.
相信我,你还是别靠近它的好
Mr. Compton, I ain't about to sit back and let monsters destroy my town.
康普顿先生,我不会坐等,怪物摧毁我的家园的
Jason, this would be one of those times to use your head.
詹森,现在就是该动动脑子的时候了
Oh, I am.
我在动啊
I ain't never been so clear in my whole life.
长这么大,我还从没这么清醒过
This here is the war I've been training for.
我就是为这场战斗而生的
Jason-- he can take care of himself.
詹森,他能照顾好自己
We've seen that.
这点我们都见识了
Be careful, you hear?
你要多加小心
Drive your car straight up to Merlotte's, get inside as fast as you can,
直接到梅罗特餐馆去,速战速决
and do not go into the woods by yourself. I won't.
不要一个人到树林去,好的
I mean it. I know.Come here.
我没开玩笑,我知道,过来
And where's Tara?
塔拉呢?
Uh, she's been partying pretty hard over at mary--
她最近玩派对玩得蛮疯的,就在玛丽...
it's just something that people say. "Party over at Maryann's."
人们都这么叫,"玛丽安的派对"
I gotta get over there. After you.
我得去找她,我和你一起
Should I have gone with them?
我是不是应该一起去?
And leave me alone here with her?
你想让我一个人和她待一起?
No fucking way.
门儿都没有
Arlene?
艾琳娜?
You here?
你在吗?
Empty.
没人
Just like the sheriff's office.
和警察局一样
No.
There's people here.
这里有人
I can smell them.
我能闻得到
Arlene?
艾琳娜?
Sam?
萨姆?
Oh, thank you, Sam, for coming so fast.
萨姆,谢天谢地,你这么快就来了
I know how much punctuality means to you.
我知道你总是那么守时
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
I am now.
现在没事了
Because soon he'll be getting what's his.
因为他马上就要如愿以偿了
Oh, shit.
该死
Not this shit again.
又跟我来这套
Hey, at least shoot the cheap liquor!
挑便宜的酒射嘿!
Bottom shelf, bottom shelf!
底层的,底层的酒!
We call this move "stress inoculation."
这招叫"情绪宣泄"
Fuck.
妈的
Come on. Back door.
快来,走后门
They're getting away! Go get him!
他们想逃!抓住他!
Follow me!
跟着我!
I'll get you, Sam Merlotte!
我会抓到你的,萨姆·梅罗特
Kick!
踹他!
Hard!
用力!
Cut his feet off!
把他的脚跺下来!
Freaks!
疯子!
Motherfucker!
混蛋!
In here! In here!
进来!
Damn it, this door don't lock from the inside!
该死,这门从里面锁不上!
I can't hold it!
我顶不住了!
Here.
Okay, that'll do it.
好了,这样就能撑一会儿了
Hold up a second.
安静下
We have our epw right where we want him.
战俘已在我们控制之下,
And there ain't no place for him to go.
他现在哪儿都去不了
And what does that mean?
这是什么意思?
It means we have secured the target.
意思是目标已经抓获
Mission accomplished!
任务圆满完成!
Bodenhouse.
博登豪斯
Go call Maryann and tell her she can come pick him up.
告诉玛丽安,她可以过来领这家伙了
We are fucked.
我们完蛋了
We're still alive. For now.
我们至少还活着,暂时的
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办?
Are we gonna have to kill them all?
把他们都杀了?
Well, even if we could, these are our friends and neighbors.
唉,就算我们有那本事,他们可都是朋友和邻居啊
And cousins.
还有表弟
Right.
好吧
We can't kill them.
我们不能杀他们
We are fucked.
我们没招儿了
Yes, we are.
是啊,没招儿了
Hello? Hi.
喂?嗨
Peanut? Oh, you sound nice.
小不点儿,哦,你叫得真甜
It burns where I'm tied up.
我的手绑的很疼
It burns like fire, mama.
疼死了,妈妈
Tying her up's not making her better.
老把她绑着也不是个事啊
I done told you, it's for her own good.
我跟你说了很多遍了,这是为她好
Ours too.
也是为我们好
Tara.
塔拉
Tara, baby.
塔拉,宝贝
Tell your mama what you need.
告诉妈妈你想要什么
Tara mae.
塔拉·梅
Tara, you stronger than whatever this is and you know it.
塔拉,你挺得过去,你知道的
Now, get the fuck up out of there!
现在,赶紧他妈的清醒过来
If only miss Jeanette were still alive.
要是简妮特小姐还活着就好了
She don't need no damn backwoods witch.
她需要的不是偏僻地方的巫婆
She need thorazine and a padded cell.
她需要的是精神病药和软墙病房
Bless the lord, o my soul,
我的灵魂,请向上主赞颂
and all that is within me,
我的五内
bless his holy name.
请向主名赞颂
And forget not all his benefits.
不可忘记他的一切恩惠
Who forgives all your iniquities.
他赦免你的一切罪孽
Who heals all your diseases,
他医治你的一切疾病
who redeems your life from destruction.
他救赎你的命脱离毁灭
Hallelujah, god.
哈利路亚
Jesus and I agreed to see other people.
老天和我约好了互不干涉
But that don't mean we don't still don't talk from time to time.
但我们时不时地还是要聊聊的
You've been good to my Tara.
你对我的塔拉太好了
I hadn't left a hole in this girl,
要不是我没看管好这孩子
maybe whatever's in there wouldn't have crawled in.
这些邪物也许根本不会有机可乘
I kicked her out on her birthday.
在她生日那天我把她赶出去了
I was feeling all poor, pitiful me
我那时候惹了一身麻烦
bec of the shit I had brought on myself.
情绪很低落,很狗屎
If I wasn't acting like a stupid little bitch,
我当时要没有耍那狗屎脾气的话
I would have seen trouble coming after her a mile away
麻烦离她老远我都能感觉的出来
and I would have handled that shit.
我还能帮她摆平
He's coming.
他要来了
He's on his way.
他已经在路上了
And he's gonna kill us all.
他要把我们全杀掉
What in god's name...?
老天,那是什么东西?
Whatever the hell it is, it reeks.
不管那是什么,闻起来臭死了
Tara?
塔拉
Tara!
塔拉
Lafayette, where is Tara?
拉法耶,塔拉在哪儿?
She with me.
她和我在一起
I need to know when you gonna be back in town.
我想知道你什么时候回来
I'm here in what used to be my living room.
我就站在我原来称做客厅的地方
Sook, you gonna have to get up out that house now.
苏琪,你要马上从那房子里出来
Is Tara okay?
塔拉没事吧
I ain't half as worried about her as I am about you up in that fucking house.
我更担心你在那房子里会出什么事
Get out. Run!
赶紧出去,快跑!
Be right there. Come on.
马上来,快走
What are you doing in my house?
你在我家里做什么?
This is not your house.
这不是你家
It is now.
现在是了
I strongly suggest you remove yourself immediately.
我强烈建议你赶紧离开
My, you found yourself quite the specimen.
呦,你找的男人蛮有种吗
Though I daresay there's nothing stopping him from one day leaving you cold.
但是我告诉你,他要是变成尸骨了,就保护不了你了
You don't scare me.
你吓不了我的
Sookie, go now.
苏琪,快走
Yes, ravage me!
快,虐我吧
Ravage me!
虐我吧!
Bill? Bill?
比尔?比尔?
What did you do to him?
你对他做什么了?
What are you?
你是什么?
None of your business!
不关你的事!
Bill, let's get out of here.
比尔,我们快离开这
That was fun!
这真有意思!
What are you?
你到底是什么?
Aren't you glad I didn't take your advice and quit drinking?
你该庆幸我没听你的劝把酒戒了吧
This could save our lives.
这东西能救咱们的命
And if I'd left this town when I wanted to,
如果当时我能走得时候就走了
nobody'd be in this situation.
什么事都不会发生
don't beat yourself up, Sam. You've been real good to this town.
别责备你自己了,萨姆,你为这镇子做了够多了
Even if you are a sometimes-nudist.
虽然你时不时地裸一下
What if terry had shot that guy in the head instead of the shoulder?
要是刚才特里没有打那家伙的胳膊,而是他的头呢?
The people are gonna start dying soon.
这样下去早晚会死人
People are already dying.
已经都有人死了
Nancy Levoir, Daphne...
南希·勒瓦尔·达芙妮...
hell, I never even knew her last name.
唉,我都不知道她姓什么
Landry.
兰德瑞
Daphne landry.
达芙妮·兰德瑞
If that was even her real name.
如果这是她真名的话
I heard y'all was close.
听说你们关系亲密
I'm real sorry.
我很抱歉
Thanks.
多谢
When I was growing up
我小的时候
I had a nanny.
有个保姆
Her name was annie.
她叫安妮
Annie the nanny.
安妮保姆
She used to say to me that, uh,
她过去常跟我说
in the country of the blind,
要是一群人都是瞎子的话
the one-eyed man was king.
就算你有一只眼睛也能当老大了
I think she told me that because she thought I was
我想她给我讲这个道理,是因为她觉得我是...
one of the blind.But
那群瞎子之一,但是
you--
你...
you got the burden of being the one-eyed man.
你可得承担起责任当一只眼的老大啊
I envy that.
我羡慕你
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我压根就听不懂你说什么
I don't either.
我也不懂
Sam?
萨姆?
Do you know anybody named peanut burch?
你认不认识个叫小不点伯奇的
I wish I could remember.
我希望我能记起来
I know there's something I was supposed to do.
我好像有什么事忘了做了
Harder! Harder!Oh!
用力!用力!哦!
Asshole!
混蛋!
Oh, mama.
哦,我的天啊
That's good.
感觉真好
All right!
听我说!
This party's over!
派对结束了!
Come on!
结束了!
What the hell is wrong with you people?
你们这些人到底是怎么了?
Piece of shit!
一群废物!
Let's go!
看我的!
Hey, asshole--!
嘿,混蛋!
Hey, terry.
嘿,特里
Terry! Come here.
特里,过来
Ambush! Come.
有埋伏!过来
Ambush!
有埋伏!
Okay, stay chill.
好,都,别轻举妄动
Nobody needs to get hurt.
我不想伤了谁
Yeah! Nail her!
动手!钉了她
Yeah!
动手啊!
Yeah, yeah!
好啊!
Wait, stop!
等等,停下
don't hurt my special lady.
不许伤害我的女人
Do it!
钉吧
I need a haircut anyway, baby.
反正我也要重新弄发型的,宝贝
No!
不要!
Yeah, I'm gonna do it!
没错,我要钉了她
Timeout.
别闹了
Time the fuck out!
别他妈的闹了!
All right, Stackhouse.
好吧,斯塔克豪斯
Name your demands.
你有什么要求
Okay, here's how it's gonna be.
好,听我说
Y'all go and leave, every last one of you.
你们都要离开,全部都走
Leave us alone and then you can have her.
你们全都离开了,然后我把她还给你
All right.
好吧
The order is to retreat.
命令撤退
Immediately. God damn it!
马上,他妈的!
When I give an order, you fucking follow it.
我下了命令,你们都他妈的要听
Now get on out of here.
现在都滚出去
We will unfuck this situation at a later date.
我们等一下再来算帐
Move it! Fall out!
快走!撤退!
Out!Out! Left, right, left!
走!走!一,二,一
Come on, then! Double-time.
快点!跑步走
Let's go!
走吧!
All right, Stackhouse. You gonna hand her over.
好了,斯塔克豪斯,你要把她交过来
Keep moving. Move!
接着走,走啊!
The faster you move, the quicker you get her.
你走得越快,我越快把她还给你
Oh, baby. My hero.
哦,宝贝,我的救星
I love it when you get all military like that.
我喜欢你变身当兵的样子
Where's your guns, baby?
你的枪呢,宝贝
Bill?
比尔?
I'm all right.
我没事
No, you are not all right. None of this is all right.
才不会,你有事,到处都有事
I'm calling Eric.
我要告诉埃里克
I will not turn to Eric.
我不会去向埃里克求救
I gotta get you to dr.Ludwig!
我要带你去找路德维格医生!
Sookie, what happened back there?
苏琪,刚才发生了什么事?
What did you do to her? I don't know.I swear.
你对她做什么了?我不知道,我发誓
It was Maryann that attacked me in the woods.
在树林里袭击我的人是玛丽安
Even though I don't have a scar
就算是我没留下疤
I could feel her there on my back when she was touching me.
当她碰到我的时候,我的后背马上有感觉
I will kill her. Good.
我要杀了她,很好
How?
怎么杀?
Tara has been under Maryann's influence.
塔拉一直都和玛丽安在一起
Maybe she can be of some help to us.
也许她能帮到我们
Give me your wrist so I can heal.
把你手腕给我疗伤
Oh!
Sam, it's Stackhouse.
萨姆,是我,斯塔克豪斯
You can come on out.
你可以出来了
They're gone.
他们都走了
Look, I got rid of all them saucer-eyed motherfuckers.
听我说,我把那群黑眼睛的混球,都赶走了
Bullshit.
胡说
I swear on my gran's grave.
我以我奶奶的墓发誓
Oh, Andy, hey.
安迪,你好啊
Let's see your eyes. My eyes?Oh.
让我看看你眼睛,我眼睛?哦
Now get out here.
赶紧出来吧
I locked all the doors.
我把所有门都锁上了
Hey, thanks, Jason.
嗨,多谢了,詹森
But, uh, I don't think they're gonna let up tilthey get me.
但是,我想,他们不抓到我,是不会善罢甘休的
How the hell'd you get them out?
你是怎么赶走他们的?
I threatened to shoot a bunch of nails into Arlene's brain.
我吓唬他们要往艾琳娜脑袋上订钉子
But guys, come here.
但是,伙计们,过来说话
If we gonna get out of here, we gonna need even a bigger divergence.
如果要逃走,得想个调虎离山的方法才行
There's Sam Merlotte! Get him!
他就是萨姆·梅罗特!抓住他!
That ain't exactly what I was talking about,
事态变化太快了
but you work with what you got.Go!
各奔东西吧,快!
Sam Merlotte.
萨姆·梅罗特
There's no escaping, Sam Merlotte.
你无路可逃了,萨姆·梅罗特
The god who comes always gets what he comes for.
神降伊始,获取牺牲
And as for you, Jason Stackhouse. Not cool.
至于你嘛,詹森·斯塔克豪斯真不乖
There ain't no normal god gonna come nowhere near you people
你们信仰的根本不是神
and god ain't gonna be happy with you, Jason.
神不会喜欢你的,詹森
I bet he'll eat you.
他肯定会生吞了你
Come to think of it, I always wanted to know what human flesh tastes like.
说到这里,我一直想尝尝人肉的滋味
Guys.
伙计们
You guys, you gotta save yourselves.
我不想连累你们
We'll get you out of here, Sam.
我们会救你出去的,萨姆
Then what?
然后呢?
She's not gonna let up.
她一直会追来的
Ever.
不会停止的
No. I'm ending this.
不行,我得了结这事
No fucking way!
不要做傻事!
Maybe this'll all stop with me.
也许这能一了百了
No!
不要!
Tara.
塔拉
Tara, would you snap the fuck out of it!
塔拉,你能不能不要念了! 拉法耶!
This has got to be the worst motherfucking intervention in history.
我们这么做没用的
Oh, thank god. Sook.
噢,谢天谢地,是苏琪
Hey.
How's it going?
还好吗?
Never been better in my whole godmn life. Come back later.
好得呱呱叫,你等会儿再来
Oh, there's no such thing as later during finals week.
这周是期末考试,我可等不了
Calc so blows. Excuse me.
微积分超垃圾的,过来
Excuse me.
借过
I ain't selling tonight, cream cheese.Okay?
亲爱的,我今晚上不卖货,懂了没?
Come on, I'll pay extra.
别这样啊,大不了我多出钱
You-- you ain't hearing me.
你耳聋吗
Well, I ain't leaving till I get the V.
买不到V我就不走了
Oh, you are leaving.
不走也得走
Hey, look, slow your row. It ain't even me.
嘿,听着,不是我想干的
Talk to your boy, Eric. He the one got me pushing the shit.
跟埃里克说去,是他逼我的
Where is she?
她人呢?
You can come on in.
你可以进屋
Tara?
塔拉?
What's happened to you?
你怎么了?
Get me the fuck out, you cunt,
快带我离开,你个贱货
or I will kill you.
不然我就杀了你
We are losing her, Sook.
她已经越陷越深了,苏琪
It's all...
她心中...
dark.
一片黑暗
Nothing.
空洞如野
You see into her head?
你会读心术?
Stop trying to rape my brain.
休想强奸我的思想
I can't see or hear anything.
我读不到任何东西
It's not her. It's...
这已经不是她了,她...
she's gone.
她已经消失了
don't say that, Sook. She in there. Just--
别说丧气话,苏琪,她的意识肯定还在
just keep trying.
再试试
I know, but what am i supposed to do?
我知道,但是我要怎么做?
You have to go further into her mind than you ever have before.
你得进入她脑海再深一点
You try and kill yourself?
你想自寻死路吗?
I don't blame you, with your fucked-up life.
反正你活着也是白活,不如死了算了
There's something I can't-I can't cross.
有东西,我过不去
An abyss.
一道深渊
I will glamour her. What?
我来魅惑她试试,什么?
It may help.
或许有用
I don't want to hurt her.
别伤到她
If we leave her like this, who knows what harm may come to her.
如果再这样下去,天知道她会变成啥样
Or us.
我们也可能遭殃
Tara.
塔拉
You can feel my influence, can't you, Tara?
你能感受我的影响,对吧,塔拉?
don't fight it.
别抵抗
Let me in, Tara.
让我进去,塔拉
Let me in.
让我进去
Thank you, Sam.
谢谢你,萨姆
Thank you for giving us all this gift
谢谢你给我们这份大礼
so that he can come into the world.
这样子他就可以降临于世了
Silence!
肃静!
It is me, the god who comes.
我来了,降世之神
I have come, and now I am here.
我允诺降世,这一天终于到了
You're the god who comes?
你就是降世之神?
Horns. Need horns.
角,你得长角
Well, go get them.
快去弄一个
Sam Merlotte, you are my offering!
萨姆·梅罗特,你是我的牺牲!
People, your work here is done.
臣民们,你们的任务完成了
Go home.
回家去吧
Really? Oh, yes.
真的?当然
He is the best offering ever.
他是有史以来最好的牺牲
You will all have great weather and
神佑你们风调
good crops.
雨顺
Now leave. Bullshit.
回去吧,你骗人
God has horns.
神长角来着
Yeah, that's right.
对呀
Whoa.
Is that really god?
真的是神?
Lord.
神啊
Um, lord.
神啊
Smite me.
打倒我吧
What's he saying? I can't hear inside this thing.
他说什么?带着这玩意儿我听不到
I don't know! Smite me, lord.
不知道!打倒,我吧,神啊
I don't even know what you saying, man.
我不知道你说啥呢,哥们儿
Smite me, motherfucker.
打倒我,笨蛋
I smite thee, Sam Merlotte!
我打到你,萨姆·梅罗特
Die!
死吧!
What the fuck just happened?
发生了什么事?
I got no fucking idea.
鬼知道
There.
好了
Happy?
高兴了吧?
Well?
Yeah.
高兴
Tell your leader I am very pleased with my offering.
告诉你们的头头,收到这样的牺牲,我很高兴
Thank you, god.
谢谢你,神啊
You are welcome.
不客气
You're all blessed.
神佑你们
Now go.
走吧
Squad.Report to Maryann for debriefing.
小分队,去给玛丽安报告一下
Anybody who wants to de-brief me can do so right now.
谁想拿我"报告"一下,现在就行
What the hell happened to Sam?
萨姆怎么了?
I don't know, man. I don't know.
不知道,哥们儿,完全不知道
I'll explain later.
我过会儿再解释
Just help me put these fucking flares out before they start a fire.
在发生火灾之前,快帮我把这些闪光弹灭掉
That's the last drink I will ever take.
我以后再也不喝酒了
Tara, let Sookie in.
塔拉,让苏琪进去
It's not working.
还不行
Tara, you are safe here.
塔拉,你现在很安全
You have to do exactly as I say.
你照我说的做
I am not your fucking slave girl.
我又不是你的奴隶
If ever there was a time to listen to a white man, this would be it.
如果要你听一次白人的话,就是这一回了
Jesus, please, jesus.
上帝,求你了,上帝啊
Let Sookie in.
让苏琪进去
Sookie, now.
苏琪,现在
Oh, yeah.
天呀
Oh, my god.
噢,我的天
I'm crazy.
我疯了
I'm really crazy.
我一定是疯了
No.
No, it wasn't you.
不是的,那不是你
It's not you.
那个不是你
Oh!
噢!
Mama!
妈妈!
I'm sorr-I'm sorry.
对不起,对不起
I'm sorry, mama. I knew it wasn't you, baby girl.
对不起,妈妈,我知道那不是你,乖女儿
I knew it wasn't you.
我知道那不是你
Thank you.
谢谢你
I need some air.
我得出去透透气
Eggs.
艾格斯
I gotta go get Eggs.
我得去救艾格斯
No.
不准
I've known Tara my whole life,
我从小就认识塔拉
and every trace of her was gone.
但刚才我一点都感觉不到她
Replaced.
完全被淹没了
And re I thought vampires were the only ones who could hypnotize people.
我还以为只有吸血鬼可以催眠人类
No offense, Sookie, but Sookie
你不要介意...
humans are shockingly susceptible to just about every form of thought manipulation.
但人类基本上对仍和形式的,思维控制都没有免疫
It's all coming from Maryann.
这都是玛丽安造成的
All of it.
所有的一切
They eat people's hearts.
他们吃人的心脏
But she wants more.
但她还不满足
She wants their souls.
她还想要他们的灵魂
And that chant. Chant?
他们说的咒语,咒语?
Bacchus.
是酒神
Bill, I've seen that look on your face fore and
比尔我不喜欢你这个表情
I don't like it.
肯定没好事
I read about some ancient creatures many years ago.
许多年前我读过古代怪物的故事
But I always assumed it was just a myth.
但是我一直以为只是传说罢了
But I believe Maryann might be one.
现在我认为玛丽安或许就是其中一员
What is she,
她是什么
and more importantly,
更重要的是
how do we kill her?
怎么才能杀了她?
I do not know how to defeat her,
我不知道如何打败她
but I know one vampire who might.
但是我知道有一个吸血鬼或许可以
Might.
或许而已
But if I'm gonna make it by daylight, I must leave now.
但是要在天亮之前赶到,我现在就要走了
Let's go.
那我们走吧
I must do this alone.
我得一个去
But I'll be back by morning.
但是我会在天亮之前回来
And Jason and Sam,
詹森和萨姆
Tara and Lafayette...
还有塔拉和拉法耶...
you can do more good for them here.
他们都需要你
You're right.
你说得对
I left everybody before and look what happened.
我离开了大家,看看大家都成什么样了
Can you do whatever it was that you did to Maryann...?
对付玛丽安那招,你还使得出吗?
You do it again?
再来一次?
I don't know.
不知道
I don't even know what it was that I did.
我都不知道我都做了啥
All right.
没关系
Keep your friends safe,
保护好你朋友们
and by all means, you stay away from your home.
千万不要回家
Promise me.
保证
Promise.
我保证
But I never get to go to the party!
但是我从来就没有参加过派对!
You know how many invitations I've passed up to stay home with my crybaby son?
你知道我为了我爱哭闹的儿子,错过了多少邀请啊?
No, you always go, and you always drag me along with you.
错,你去得多了,还总爱带上我
Oh, you selfish little shit.
你个自私鬼
Spew as much venom as you want.
爱骂你就骂吧
I'm not letting you get near Merlotte's.
我不会让你去梅罗特餐馆的
You could come with me,
你可以跟我一起去
maybe meet a nice girl instead of that devil slut.
兴许还能找个正经闺女,换掉那个邪恶的贱人
I'm getting real tired of this shit.
我受不了了
You treat jess with respect,
你不准说杰西坏话
or I'm gonna lock your ass up in that cubbyhole until vampire Bill gets home.
不然我就把你锁在小黑屋里,等吸血鬼比尔回来收拾你
Oh, you're dirty harry now, huh?
哟,你现在变成坏哈利哈?
Because you're dipping your penguin dick in that vamper tramp?
就因为你干过那个臭吸血鬼?
You are cut from the Same cloth as your daddy.
你跟你老爹真是臭味相投
You are both half-men.
你们都是孬种
Miss Fortenberry-- just calm down.
福滕伯里夫人,冷静
A half-man and a dead whore.
你是孬种,她是贱人
Who else would have either of you?
谁会要你们?
Jess, don't.
杰西,不要
Look, lady.You have no idea how little control I have over my actions.
女士,你不知道我的脾气有多差
You also do not know that I haven't eaten in days.
我也好几天没吃东西了
Seriously?
真的?
Wait.
等等
You give me one good reason why I shouldn't drain you dry.
给我一个不吸干你血的理由
I don't gotta give you nothing.
鬼才理你
Fuck, no!
不要!
Welcome, mr. Compton. The queen is expecting you.
欢迎你,康普顿先生,女王在等你
your majesty.
陛下

重点单词   查看全部解释    
wrist [rist]

想一想再看

n. 手腕,护腕

联想记忆
sheriff ['ʃerif]

想一想再看

n. 郡治安官,郡长

联想记忆
abyss [ə'bis]

想一想再看

n. 深渊,无底洞

联想记忆
ravage ['rævidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 破坏,蹂躏 v. 毁坏,破坏,掠夺

联想记忆
shelf [ʃelf]

想一想再看

n. 架子,搁板

 
silence ['sailəns]

想一想再看

n. 沉默,寂静
vt. 使安静,使沉默

 
skull [skʌl]

想一想再看

n. 头骨,骷髅头
vt. 击打头部

 
chant [tʃɑ:nt]

想一想再看

n. 圣歌,赞美诗,旋律,喊叫 vt. 吟唱,诵扬,叫喊

联想记忆
serial ['siəriəl]

想一想再看

n. 序列,串列
adj. 连续的,一连串的

 
sacrifice ['sækrifais]

想一想再看

n. 牺牲,供俸,祭品
vt. 牺牲,祭祀,贱

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。