手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第二季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第1集 伊恩死了?

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Do you realize what these videos are?
你们意识到这是什么视频吗
Ian's been watching us for years.
伊恩这么多年来一直在偷窥我们
There's nothing wrong about us, Toby.
我们这样没什么的,托比
We're not really related.
咱们又不是亲兄妹
Alison's so cunning.
艾莉森实在是太狡猾了
If this video gets out, we will lose everything.
这个视频要是传出去的话,我们就完了
I won't let that happen.
我绝不会让这种事发生
Hi, I'm Jackie Molina.
你好,我是洁姬·莫里娜
Is this the Montgomery house?
这里是蒙哥马利家吗
Excuse me
失陪一下
She was the first really serious girlfriend I ever had.
她是我交的第一个正式女友
Not telling me about her was a lie.
对我隐瞒她的事就是在撒谎
I'm sorry.
对不起
You were spying on me the whole time.
你自始自终都在监视我吗
Not the whole time.
没有一直
Don't touch me.
别碰我
Make sure she gets this.
把这个交给她
They extended your dad's assignment.
他们扩大了你爸爸的任务范畴
He wants us to come to Texas.
所以他想让我们去德州
You mean for a visit?
你是说去探亲吗
For a year.
要在那待一年
Look, I've never had a safe place to land,
我从未有过一个避风港
But now I feel like I do.
但现在我感觉有了
Melissa would want me to take care of this.
梅丽莎应该也希望我能解决这事
Gonna take care of me like you took care of Alison?
你要像解决艾莉森那样解决我吗
Well, is that why you killed her,
这就是你杀她的理由吗
'cause she found your home movies?
就因为她发现了你的这些偷拍视频吗
Please. If you love my sister, you won't do this.
求你,你要是爱我姐,就不要这么做
I'm doing it because I love her.
我这么做正是因为我爱她
Let go of me! What are you doing here?
放开我,你来这儿干嘛
Is this some kind of a joke?
你们是在耍我玩吗
There's nobody in there.
里面根本就没人
"Sleep tight..."
"睡个好觉"
"while you still can, bitches. 'A'."
"趁你们还能睡的时候,贱人们,A"
He wasn't moving, okay, and he was not breathing.
他一动不动,而且没有丝毫气息
Because he was dead.
因为他当时死了
Is dead.
他死了
Not was, is.
没有什么当时,他就是死了
So, unless we're saying Ian's a zombie,
那么除非伊恩是僵尸
someone moved the body.
不然就是有人移走了尸体
It was probably stuffed in the trunk of "A's" car.
没准就塞在A车子的后备箱里
It's probably on its way to a meat grinder.
现在可能在送往绞肉机的路上
Oh, Em, come on, you gotta quit watching those horror films.
拜托,艾米,不要再看那些恐怖片了
You guys, "A's" probably watching us right now.
姑娘们,A现在可能就在监视着我们
Any one of these people could be "A."
这里任何一个人都可能是A
Half the town is here!
半个镇的人可都在这儿呢
They want to see you girls down at the station.
你们需要去趟警局
I'm here to drive you.
我来载你们过去
Uh, well, I saw my parents earlier.
我之前看到我爸妈了
They're going to want to know where we're going.
我得去跟他们说一声
They'll meet us there. Come on.
你们会在警局见到他们的,来吧
Let's go.
我们走吧
Hey, I thought we were going to the police station.
我以为我们是去警察局的
Why are we stoping?
为什么停车了
Garrett...Let's go.
加勒特,走吧
No, I'm not going anywhere.
不,我哪儿也不去
Get out of the car.
下车
It's not safe to talk in the car.
在车里讲话不安全
It doesn't really feel safe out here, either.
在外面也不安全
Look, I'm sorry if I scared you,
抱歉我吓到你们了
but there's some things you guys need to know
但在你们录口供之前
before you start answering questions.
有些事你们必须知道
We're are listening.
那你说吧
All right, the police cannot know
不能让警察知道
that you were blackmailing Ian, and that I was helping you.
你们勒索过伊恩,还有我在帮你们
It's a serious crime.
这是重罪
Well, what about the messenger?
那个信差呢
He doesn't want any trouble.
他不想惹麻烦
And the money?
还有钱呢
For now, I'm hiding it.
我暂时藏着
What about the videos?
那视频怎么办
You still have them?
你们手里还有那视频
Yeah, we made a copy.
是的,我们做了备份
Okay, look, I've never asked you guys how you got them,
好吧,我不会问你们怎么拿到的
and I don't want to know.
我也不想知道
But you'd better be prepared to tell the police how you did,
不过你们要想好怎么跟警察交代
because that's the first question they're gonna ask you.
因为他们会先问你们这个问题
Officer Reynolds, what's your ETA?
雷诺兹警官,什么时候抵达
Uh, yeah, we're en route.
我们在路上了
Roger that.
收到
I hate asking you to lie like this,
我也不想叫你们这么撒谎
but are we all clear?
但我们都说清楚了吧
We'll keep the videos a secret.
我们不会把视频的事说出去的
For now.
暂且这样
Okay, good. Let's get back.
很好,我们回去吧
I'm sorry we got you into this.
抱歉把你卷进来了
Well, we'll be okay.
没事,我们会没事的
We just need to stick to our story, yeah?
只要坚持我们的说法就行了,好吧
My brain is numb from all those cop questions.
警察的那些问题搞得我头都大了
I don't think I'd be here if it wasn't for "A."
要不是A,我已经死了
"A" killed Ian to keep you here.
A为了保住你杀了伊恩
I'm sorry, but that is not a comforting thought.
抱歉,这个说法听着真不舒服
"A" gives so she can take. We know that.
A这是放长线钓大鱼,我们都明白
So what's the bitch gonna ask for?
那个贱人到底图什么
Whatever it is, I don't think we can afford it.
无论是什么,都是我们给不起的
Spence, you didn't...
斯宾塞,你没有
You didn't see anything?
你什么都没有看见吗
I saw a black hoodie,
我看到那人穿着黑色帽衫
black boots, and gloves.
黑靴子,还带着手套
Well, I think it's safe to say that "A"'s not Jenna.
那可以肯定A不是詹娜了
Are we sure?
我们能这么肯定吗
"A" sees everything, Hanna.
A什么都看得到,汉娜
I'm starting to think we should tell someone about her him it.
我觉得我们该告诉别人关于他或她的事了
What's the worst thing that can happen?
最坏的结果又会是什么
"A" knows all of our secrets.
A知道我们所有的秘密
If people find out, we'll always be
如果大家知道真相,我们就永远是
"Those girls who blinded Jenna Marshall."
'弄瞎詹娜·马歇尔的女孩'了
And now we're "Those girls who are afraid of 'A.'
而现在我们是,'害怕A的女孩'
No, Em, I mean, you're right, but...
不,艾米,你说对了,但是
Look, we have so much to lose.
我们有太多把柄在她手里了
I feel like I have a hangover,
我感觉就像宿醉了一样
and I never went to the party.
其实压根没去参加派对
We need caffeine.
我们需要来点咖啡
Oh! No offense, but can I make it?
无意冒犯,但是能不能让我去煮
Seriously? I'm with aria.
说真的吗,我和艾瑞亚一起去
Yeah. Sorry, Spence,
我也是,抱歉,斯宾塞
but your coffee gives me the shakes.
但你煮的咖啡令我难以下咽
Amateurs.
你们真外行
What's going on?
怎么了
Mom?
Veronica, since this is your idea...
维罗妮卡,既然这是你的主意
The accusations you made about Ian
你们对伊恩的指控
have cast a bright spotlight on all of you.
让你们成为了众人关注的焦点
Spencer is still a person of interest in Alison's murder investigation,
斯宾塞仍然是艾莉森谋杀案的嫌犯
and now the police seem to think
现在警方似乎开始怀疑
that you three are also involved.
你们三个也涉嫌其中
Ian killed Alison, okay?
伊恩杀了艾莉森
And last night, he tried to kill me.
昨晚他又想杀了我
We were all there.
我们当时都在场
We told you exactly what we saw.
当时的情况也都告诉你们了
And we heard you.
我们知道
We don't need to rehash what we talked about last night.
我们不需要重复昨晚的谈话
This is about moving forward.
我们在说以后的打算
While the police sort through this,
趁着警方还在案件整理
we want you girls to see a grief counselor.
我们希望你们接受创伤恢复治疗
She is a therapist
有一位心理治疗师
who can help you deal with Alison's death...
可以帮你们走出艾莉森死亡的阴影
And what appears to the police to be
在警方看来
an obsession with trying to pin her death on Ian.
你们咬定伊恩是凶手,是出于强迫心理
You think we're lying?
你们认为我们在撒谎吗
Emily, I believe you,
艾米丽,我相信你
but it's the way it looks that concerns us.
但别人对这件事的看法,对我们至关重要
This is a preemptive strike,
这是先发制人
And the goal is to garner both police and public sympathy.
目的是博得警方和公众的同情
I'm not going to a shrink.
我才不要见什么心理医生
That's what friends are for.
要不朋友是干嘛用的
You can't be the only one who doesn't go.
大家都去,你不能不去
Maybe you'll get more out of it than you think.
也许你们会有出乎意料的收获
This is bull... Hanna!
这真是胡...汉娜
Do you believe us?
你们相信我们吗
What I know is that one of my daughters is in the hospital,
我只知道我一个女儿在医院
and the other one's in trouble.
另一个身陷困境
And it's my job to protect you both.
而我有义务保护你们俩
You didn't answer the question.
你没有回答我的问题
You haven't heard from Ian for a reason. He's dead.
你们没有伊恩的消息,因为他死了
Dead men don't get up and walk away.
死人不会自己站起来走掉的
We told you, someone moved the body!
我们说了,有人把尸体搬走了
Who? Who would do that? And why?
谁会这么做,为什么呢
Is Spencer home?
斯宾塞在家吗
You shouldn't be here, Toby.
你不该出现在这,托比
Is she okay? No, she isn't.
她还好吗,不,她不好
Spencer's in a lot of trouble,
斯宾塞现在麻烦缠身
and you're not helping her.
你帮不了她
Look, whether you've earned it or not,
不管是不是你自身的问题
you have a reputation.
你的名声不好
My daughter can't afford to be seen with you.
不能让人看到我女儿跟你在一起
I would never do anything to hurt Spencer.
我决不会做任何伤害斯宾塞的事
Good. If you mean that, you'll stay away from her.
很好,如果你真这么想,就离她远点
I'm sorry, Spencer.
对不起,斯宾塞
Why would Jason move back into that house?
为什么杰森要搬回那所房子
Are you sure it was him?
你确定是他吗
Maybe he's looking for
也许他在找
Don't. Shh.
别说了
If anybody finds out about the Jason thing...
如果有人发现杰森的事
You won't let that happen.
你不会让这种事发生的
Are you sure you wanna be here?
你确定要来上学吗
I mean, you can stay home for another day.
你可以在家再休息一天的
Yeah? That'd be your home or mine?
是吗,你家还是我家
We haven't had a chance to talk,
我们没有机会好好谈谈
But, um, I heard what you said to me
但是我明白你说的
about your dad...
关于你爸的事
Mom... I'm so sorry.
妈,我很抱歉
I You didn't really deserve that.
我,这不是你该承受的
Well, actually, maybe I did.
实际上,也许我该有所担当
You said exactly what I needed to hear,
你说的正是我要听的
and, um, your dad and I wanted
本来你爸和我想
to tell you and Mike this tonight,
今晚再告诉你和迈克的
but I think you could use some good news.
但我觉得你现在需要听点好消息
I'm going to move back in.
我要搬回来住了
Yyou're not just doing this for me, right?
你不是为了我才这么做的吧
No. II mean, I'd be lying if I said no, but...
不,我是说,我要是否认那是骗人的
I'm going it for me, too.
但我也是为了我自己
I'm ready to come home.
我已经准备好回家了
You need some help with that, Mr. Fitz?
需要帮忙吗,费兹老师
You can take your seat, Mr. Kahn.
坐下吧,卡恩先生
What's up, Noel?
怎么回事,诺埃尔
Hey, suspension over?
停学结束了吗
Miss me?
想我了吗
I think they made the whole thing up to get attention.
我觉得她们是为了得到关注才编了整件事
I heard Ian and Spencer were having an affair.
我听说伊恩和斯宾塞有一腿
Is it possible that's true?
这有可能是真的吗
You mean that he fell to his death and then disappeared?
死了之后又消失不见吗
They just got used to everyone looking at them after Ali died.
艾莉死后,她们习惯了得到大家的关注
They don't want to stop.
她们不想停止这种关注
I don't know what's more pathetic...
不知道哪种更可悲呢
People who gossip, or people who listen to gossip.
说闲话的人,还是听别人说闲话的人
Look at Suzy Lipton strutting her bony ass
看苏西·李普顿那骨瘦如柴的身子板
in those skinny jeans.
穿着紧身牛仔裤的得瑟劲儿
I heard she lost all that weight drinking rice milk.
我听说她只喝米浆才变得这么瘦
What? Milk... You can buy it online.
什么,米浆,你可以在网上买到
I miss how easy things used to be.
真怀念以前单纯的生活
You mean, before you reunited with the others?
你是说跟她们重聚之前吗
We had so much fun last summer.
去年夏天我们玩的那么开心
And some of it was even legal.
有些时候甚至没有违法
I'm tired of thinking about things.
满脑子心事可真累人
Me too.
我也是
Maybe I do need therapy...
也许我的确需要治疗
As in retell.
疯狂购物一番
I still don't trust him.
我还是不相信他
How does Noel Kahn get suspended,
诺埃尔·卡恩怎么能在停学回来后
and then come back more popular than he was when he left?
变得比之前更受欢迎呢
Maybe it has something to do with that winning smile.
也许是因为他无敌的笑容
Aria. Can I see you a minute?
艾瑞亚,可以过来一下吗
I'd like to speak with you about your essay.
我想跟你谈谈你的文章
You don't have to go.
你不是非得过去
I'll see you in a minute.
我去去就回
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. I'm fine.
我很好
Do you want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
You wanna tell me what happened?
你想告诉我到底发生了什么吗
Uh, not really.
不太想
Aria, don't shut me out.
艾瑞亚,别拒我于千里之外
I'm here for you.
你随时都可以找我倾诉
I'm not shutting you out. I just...
我并不是拒你于千里之外,我只是
Don't really feel like talking to you about it.
不想跟你谈这件事而已
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Jackie,
没有告诉你洁姬的事,我很抱歉
and I understand how it looks,
我知道这看起来像是我有心隐瞒
but you'll see, she doesn't change anything.
但你要知道,她的出现改变不了什么
Come over later.
晚上来我这里吧
I can't tonight.
今晚不行
Aria, please talk to me.
艾瑞亚,跟我谈谈吧
I don't know what to say.
我不知道要说什么
Things just feel different.
感觉一切都不同了
But they're not different. Nothing has changed.
没什么不同的,什么都没有改变
I'm still in love with you.
我仍然爱着你
I can't do this right now.
我现在无法讨论这事
Are are we over?
我们算是分手吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Um, is Toby here?
托比在吗
My parents would like you to leave.
我父母希望你马上离开
He's not allowed to see you anymore,
他们不许你们再见面了
so whatever you had with him...
所以无论你跟他有过什么
It's over.
都结束了
Wait. Jenna...
等等,詹娜
You have no idea who you're dealing with, huh?
你根本不了解自己是在跟谁作对
Be so easy for me to convince your daddy and my mommy
对我而言,让咱爸妈相信
that you've been forcing yourself on me.
你对我有所企图是件很容易的事
Oh, no, I didn't mean to scare you.
我不是故意想吓你的
What do you want?
你要干什么
Um, Emily, this is Mr. Mendez,
艾米丽,这是门德斯先生
And he's the realtor who's going to be showing the house.
他是房地产经纪,以后会带人来看这房子
Mind if I take a quick look at your room?
能让我简单看一下你的房间吗
I guess. Ah.
可以
Well, I like your photos,
我喜欢你这些照片
But for the showings you should put them away.
但是如果有人来看房,你得把他们收起来
Renters like to imagine their own stuff in the house.
租房者喜欢想象屋里放着自己的东西
Nice. Small, but generous for a guest bedroom.
不错,有点小,但用作客房绰绰有余
Of course, you'll need to paint over this.
当然,这个要重新粉刷
Aw... cute.
非常可爱
You thought of leasing the home furnished?
你打算带家具出租吗
That was Ian's aunt.
是伊恩的阿姨
If she hears anything, she'll call.
她一有消息就会打电话过来
Any siblings?
他有兄弟姐妹吗
No, his parents are gone, and he's an only child.
没有,他父母都过世了,他是独生子
Would he have gone to see a friend?
他会不会去朋友那里了
We contacted everyone.
我们已经联系过所有人
We figured he was in an accident.
我们觉得他可能出车祸了
We've contacted every hospital in the tricounty area.
我们已经联系过三个县级地区的所有医院
He hasn't been treated for anything.
没有他任何就诊记录
Honey, that's good news. He's not hurt.
亲爱的,这是好消息,说明他没有受伤
Mom, where is he?
妈妈,他到底去哪了
Melissa.
梅丽莎
Hey, I'm glad you're home.
很高兴你回家
We've issued an APB on Ian's vehicle,
我们发了全境通告,寻找伊恩的车子
And we're tracking his credit cards,
我们还在追踪他的信用卡记录
so the second we find out anything, you'll be the first to know.
一有消息,会第一时间通知你们
Thank you, officer.
谢谢你,警官
Oh, uh, I almost forgot.
差点忘了
We found this in the church.
我们在教堂找到了这个
My phone. Thank you.
是我的手机,谢谢
We'll be in touch.
我们随时保持联络
Hey, listen. As you can see,
请等一下,你也看到了
my daughter's in a very fragile state.
我女儿现在情绪很不稳定
She's extremely worried.
她忧心忡忡
Mr. Hastings, finding your soninlaw
海斯汀先生,寻找你的女婿
is a top priority for the Rosewood P.D.
是现在玫瑰镇警方的首要任务
I know you don't believe me,
我知道你不相信我
but what I said was the truth.
但我句句属实
I don't know where he is,
我不知道他在哪里
but when Ian comes home, we're leaving this place.
但只要伊恩一回来,我们就离开这里
Because I don't want you anywhere near this baby!
因为我不想你靠近我孩子一步
He's not coming home, Melissa, ever.
他不会回来了,梅丽莎,永远不会
Spencer!
斯宾塞
If I'm lying, where is he?
如果我在撒谎,那他到底在哪里
Huh? Why isn't he here?
他为什么不出现
That's what we're trying to figure out.
这正是我们想弄明白的
And right now, Spencer,
而此时此刻, 斯宾塞
you're just complicating things.
你只是让事情变得更复杂
You know what? You were right about one thing yesterday.
你知道吗,昨天有一点你说对了
You do have two daughters,
你的确有两个女儿
but you're only protecting one.
但你只保护了其中的一个
I guess the other one's just a complication.
另外一个对你而言就是个大祸害
Sorry I'm late.
对不起,我迟到了
But have you been downtown?
你们去过市中心了吗
The sales are huge!
正在大减价呢
You must be Hanna. I'm Anne.
你一定是汉娜了,我是安妮
So, what'd I miss?
我错过了什么
Not a thing.
没错过什么
We waited for you.
我们在等你
Damn.
见鬼
Thanks for springing for the hotel.
谢谢你请我住旅馆
Technically, I think it was a motel.
其实只是汽车旅馆
I owe you for this.
我欠你个人情
No, you don't owe me anything.
不,你不欠我什么
Hey, Caleb.
凯勒
I don't know what you did to Hanna,
我不知道你对汉娜做了什么
but whatever it was, don't do it again.
但无论你做了什么,不要再那么对她
It sounds like you credit Alison for the friendship.
听起来你们的友谊全要归功于艾莉森
We became friends because of her.
我们因为她才成为好朋友的
But she's gone,
虽然她已经去世了
and the four of you still seem very close.
你们四个依然亲密无间
We weren't always.
其实并非一直如此
We lost touch when Ali went missing.
艾莉失踪后我们就不来往了
What brought you back together?
是什么使你们又重新聚到一起的
You don't all have to agree.
你们不需要意见一致
There are no right or wrong answers here.
在这儿答案没有对错之分
Her death.
因为她的死
She means when they... when they found her.
她是指当找到她之后
When they found her body.
找到她尸体之后
Do you think you were looking for closure?
你们是想了结这件事吗
We were... looking for answers.
我们是在找寻真相
The answer to who murdered Alison.
找出杀害艾莉森的真凶吗
The four of you don't have to go through this alone.
你们四个不必独自面对这件事
This is a safe place to talk.
在这里谈话很安全
Nothing you say here goes beyond these walls.
你们说的话不会传出去
Do we...
我们
Do we want to talk about that thing?
我们要说那件事吗
Well, what is it?
怎么了
Um, I think our time is up.
我想时间到了
Oh, it's not "A". It's just my mom.
不是A,是我老妈
Yeah, same here. She wants me to come home.
我的也是,她要我回家
"What really happened?"
"真相究竟如何"
They found Ian's car by the train station
人们在火车站附近发现了伊恩的车
and $10,000 that he took from his bank account.
他还从银行账户中取走了一万美元
They think he skipped town and we made up a story
他们认为他跑了,而我们编了个故事
because we knew he left?
是因为我们知道他走了
"I spy a liar." "A".
"我发现了个撒谎精,A"
Okay, I know what you're thinking,
好吧,我知道你在想什么
but when I tell you how much money I saved,
但是当我告诉你我省了多少钱之后
you'll be very happy,
你会乐疯了的
and I'll share the Maddens with you
而且我会和你共享这双马登鞋
if I can wear them first.
不过得让我先穿
Hanna.
汉娜
Okay, fine, you can have the Maddens,
好吧,马登鞋归你了
and I'll just take the Betsey Johnsons.
我只留着这双贝齐·约翰逊就行了
I'm going to excuse myself and go try on my new shoes.
我先失陪了,去试试我的新鞋
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Fine.
我很好
Do you want to sit down, or...
你是想坐下,还是
No.
You're not allowed to do that.
我不允许你这样
What?
什么
You're not allowed to look at me like that.
我不允许你用这种眼神看着我
And you're not allowed to do that, either.
这样也不行
I didn't leave without saying goodbye.
我并没有不辞而别
Was I unconscious during that exchange?
难道我自始至终都在神游吗
I should've told you in person,I just...
我应该亲口告诉你的,只是
I had never said the things that I was feeling,
我从来没有表达过自己的感受
and I didn't feel that I could say those things
而且我要是真说那些话
without making a complete ass of myself,
通常整得像个白痴一样
pretty much like I am doing right now.
基本就是现在这样
So, I wrote you a letter,
所以我就给你写了一封信
and in the letter I said I was sorry.
在信中我跟你说了对不起
Most of my life, I have felt alone,
在我的人生中,我一直感到很孤单
even when I was with people.
即使与别人相处时也是如此
That was until I met you.
直到我遇见了你
So, what happened to this letter?
那封信呢
I gave it to Mona.
我给梦娜了
She said she would give it to you.
她说会转交给你
Um, I appreciate that you...
我很感激你
came back here to tell me that,
回来告诉我这些
but doesn't change what you did.
但这不能弥补你的所作所为
If you
如果
If you let me, I
如果你能原谅我,我
I know I can make it up to you.
我知道我能补偿你
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
I'll never be able to forget that you were using me.
你利用了我, 我永远无法释怀的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I believe you.
我相信你
But...
但是
you should probably go.
你该走了
Goodbye, Hanna.
再见,汉娜
Oh, Hanna!
汉娜
Ooh, loving that scarf. Did you get that today?
围巾很不错,你今天买的吗
How could you do that to me?
你怎么能这么对我
Do what, sweetie?
我怎么了,亲爱的
I know about the letter.
我知道那封信的事了
The letter?
什么信
The letter Caleb left for me.
凯勒留给我的那封信
The one you never gave me, sweetie?
你从没转交给我的那封,亲爱的
I thought you were my friend.
我还以为你是我的朋友
I am your friend. That's why I did it.
我就是你的朋友,所以我才那么做
No one has ever hurt you the way that he did,
从未有人像他那样伤害过你
and I couldn't give him a chance to do it again.
我不能给他再次伤害你的机会
You had no right to make that decision for me.
你没有权利替我做主
Sorry. I screwed up, okay?
对不起,我错了
I thought I was doing the right thing.
我本以为我的做法是对的
I thought I was protecting you.
我觉得我在保护你
You were right about one thing.
你有一件事说对了
Caleb really did hurt me...
凯勒确实伤害了我
but this hurts more.
但你伤我伤得更深
I'm sorry, Hanna.
对不起,汉娜
If I could take it back, I would.
如果能重新来过,我一定不会这么做了
Well, you can't.
世上没有后悔药
Sorry I'm late.
不好意思,我迟到了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
No.
不好
I was hoping we could talk.
希望我们能聊聊
Emily's waiting for me.
艾米丽在等我
It's important.
这很重要
Well, I'm playing catchup in trig.
我要好好补习三角函数
That's your Russian history book.
那是你的俄国历史书
Cute outfit. Are you wearing it for Emily?
这套衣服不错,是穿给艾米丽看的吗
If you're going to see Toby,
如果你是去见托比
I won't say anything to mom and dad.
我不会向爸妈告密的
What do you want?
你想要什么
I'm sorry about what I said,
很抱歉,我之前跟你说的那些话
about not wanting you around the baby.
不让你靠近我的孩子
We picked a name. Taylor.
我们选好了名字,叫泰勒
It works for a boy or a girl.
男孩女孩都可以用
I like it.
很好的名字
I don't believe what the police think,
我不相信警察的说法
that Ian took that money and left town.
什么伊恩携款而逃
He wanted this baby as much as I do.
他和我一样想要这个孩子
So,what are you saying?
那你是怎么想的
I don't know where Ian is,
我不知道伊恩在哪里
and I've run out of places to look.
我把该找的地方都找遍了
Tell me again what happened at the church.
再给我讲一遍教堂里发生的事
I've told you everything, Melissa.
我都告诉过你了,梅丽莎
No, I wasn't listening, but now I am.
我当时没用心听,现在我要认真听一遍
So, you believe me?
你相信我吗
I don't know what to believe,
我不知道要相信什么
but I know Ian would never leave me.
但我知道伊恩绝不会撇下我的
You can't paint over this.
你不能把这个也粉刷掉
When we leave, it'll be like I was never here.
我们离开时,不能留下我住过的痕迹
Are you serious?
你疯了吧
My mom is gonna kill me.
我妈妈会杀了我的
No, I promise, I'll make it look like new.
我保证我会弄得和新的一样
It's Spencer. She can't make it.
是斯宾塞,她不能来了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
There's nothing you should be sorry about.
你没有必要感到抱歉
Actually, there is.
其实还是有的
I let you down when I thought you hurt Alison.
我认为你害死了艾莉森,这令你很失望
You didn't deserve that.
我不该那样想你的
It's history, okay?
都是过去的事了
I never told anyone,
我从未告诉过任何人
but I always knew that I was different.
但我一直都知道自己有所不同
You are.
你确实与众不同
That's what's so great about you.
所以你才如此优秀
I got so good at hiding it,
我隐藏得很深
but you saw it.
但还是被你一眼看穿
I saw the way you looked at Maya.
我看到你看玛雅的眼神
You loved her.
你爱她
I miss talking to you.
好怀念和你聊天的感觉
I feel like I'm leaving four friends now.
我感觉自己要和四个好朋友分别了
Emily, did you see how easy it was
艾米丽,你看我们多容易
for us to get back to this place?
又和好如初了
It'll always be like that.
永远都会是这样的
Hey. You're early.
你来早了
Come in.
进来吧
Really glad you called.
很高兴你打电话来
I read yesterday's paper.
我看了昨天的报纸
We didn't lie to the police.
我们没有对警察撒谎
I don't know what happened to his body,
我不知道伊恩的尸体哪儿去了
but Ian's dead.
但他确实死了
I believe you.
我相信你
I'm sorry you have to go through this alone.
很抱歉你要一个人承受这些
I'm not alone.
我不是一个人
I understand, you have your friends,
我知道,你还有你的朋友
But you have me, too.
但你还有我
You just don't realize it.
你只是没意识到而已
You said yesterday that things hadn't changed.
你昨天说什么都没有变
It feels like they have.
但我感觉变了
Ask me anything, I will tell you the truth.
随便问我什么,我都实话实说
Why did she end it?
她为什么和你分手
She, uh, thought she was ready for the commitment,
她觉得她可以做出承诺
but she wasn't.
但她其实没准备好
Am I your rebound?
我是她的替代品吗
No. No, but...
不是,不是,但
You did help me to get over her.
你确实帮我忘了她
Were you...
那你...
still in love with her when you met me?
是不是在遇到我时还爱着她
I wish I would've known that.
真希望我能早点知道
Aria, there was not one moment
艾瑞亚,当我们在一起时
when we were together that I was thinking about anybody but you.
我满脑子只有你,没其他任何人
Thank you for being honest.
谢谢你的坦诚
You know what I love about Saturdays?
你知道我为什么喜欢星期六吗
It's that feeling I get when I look up at you
我喜欢看到你时的感觉
and I realize that we have the whole day to be together.
意识到我们可以一整天待在一起
Yeah, I know that feeling.
我理解那种感觉
So, will you stay?
那你不离开我了吗
Hey, can I call you tomorrow?
我明天能给你打电话吗
Um, I'm spending the day with my family.
我要和家人在一起
Yeah.
好吧
I'll see you on Monday.
周一见
A had followed me to Ezra's,
A跟踪我到了以斯拉的家
and he, she, "Shim,"
无论他是何方神圣
must've seen me get that key from under the doormat.
一定看到了我从门垫下取钥匙
Let me see that.
让我看下
Okay, I see books, photographs, magazines...
我看到有书,照片,杂志...
What?
怎么了
Is that a playboy?
那是《花花公子》吗
What? No, right there,
什么,在那里
under that black thing on the cabinet.
橱柜上那个黑东西下面
That black thing is called a typewriter.
那个黑东西叫做打字机
Han, that's not a playboy. That's a play bill.
汉,那不是《花花公子》,那是账单
I don't think what's missing matters.
我觉得丢了什么不重要
"A" wants us to know that
A想让我们知道
she can come and go through Ezra's apartment.
她能够轻易进出以斯拉的公寓
When's it gonna stop?
什么时候她才会收手
Remember where we were a few months ago?
记得我们几个月前的状况吗
Visiting me in the hospital.
在医院探视我
"A" hit Hanna and kept on going.
A撞伤汉娜而逃逸
"A" didn't even hesitate before pushing Ian.
A把伊恩推下去时毫不犹豫
It's almost like it was no big deal.
感觉她完全不当回事
I don't want to be sitting next to you guys at another funeral.
我不想和你们再参加葬礼了
You think we should tell the therapist?
你认为我们应该告诉心理医生
We were really close to telling her yesterday.
我们昨天差点就告诉她了
It felt so good.
那感觉超好
Telling Anne wouldn't be like telling our parents.
告诉安妮和告诉我们父母不同
I mean, she has to keep it a secret, right?
她会保守秘密的,对吧
Look, okay, I know we promised Garrett
我知道我们已经跟加勒特保证过
that we wouldn't show the video to the cops,
我们不会将视频交给警察
But, I mean, if we want Anne to believe us...
但是,如果想让安妮相信我们
A picture's worth a thousand words.
视频则胜过千言万语
You know, she was wearing a gorgeous pair of Chloes.
而且她穿着一双超好的克洛伊鞋子
Who?
The shrink.
那个心理医生
And this is relevant to this conversation because...?
这跟我们现在说的有关系吗
You can tell a lot about a person by their shoes.
你可以通过一个人的鞋看出很多东西来
I really heard her when she said that
她说我们不需要独自面对这一切
we we don't have to go through this alone.
我觉得行得通
Do we all agree?
那我们一致同意了
Thank you for seeing us today.
谢谢你今天抽空见我们
It sounded like there was something you really wanted to tell me.
看来你们真的有事,很想跟我说
There's also something we wanted to show you.
还有一个片子想给你看
Um, I just want to get one thing straight here.
我想先把丑话说在前头
You're not allowed to tell
我们在这里说的每一个字
anyone anything that we say in here, right?
你都要守口如瓶,可以吗
Unless you tell me something that leads me to believe
除非谈话内容会让我感到
that you're a danger to yourself or to someone else.
你们让自己或他人身处险境
Okay. Hanna?
成交,汉娜,可以吗
I didn't know Tori made those boots in brown.
我怎么不知道托丽还出过这种棕色的靴子
Are you satisfied?
你玩够了没
Yeah. Yeah, I'm good.
好的,没问题了
Go ahead, Emily.
艾米丽,继续吧
I think we should tell her first, and then...
我觉得应该先跟她解释一下
Yeah, sure.
好吧
Aria?
艾瑞亚
We did drift apart after Alison went missing...
在艾莉森失踪后,我们疏远过一段时间
And it's true that her
也确实是因为她的死
her death brought us back together.
才使我们重新聚到了一起
But I don't know if we'd be as close as we are now
我也没想过我们会像现在这么亲密
This talk is premature.
现在谈这些太草率了
Um, I'm sorry we wasted your time.
很抱歉浪费你的宝贵时间
What just happened here?
怎么回事
Um, you know, we need to figure out
我们需要回去整理一下思路
what we want to say so that we can
到底应该说什么
communicate more, um, effectively.
才好更有效地交流
And and that's what we'll do.
我们先回去商量一下
So, we're gonna reschedule.
那改日再约吧
You girls called me, remember?
是你们打电话说要见我,记得吗
Yeah. II'm really sorry about this.
是的,真的很抱歉
Well, if she didn't think we were crazy before,
如果她之前还觉得我们精神正常
she does now.
现在肯定也不会了
What was that?
刚刚闹的是哪出
Where did you get this?
你从哪儿弄到这个的
On the bookshelf behind the shrink.
在那个心理医生身后的书架上
This is what "A" took from Ezra's.
原来这就是A从以斯拉家偷走的东西
"A" knows we're coming here.
A知道我们要来这
And that we were gonna tell.
而且也知道我们要坦白一切
How is "A" always one step ahead of us?
为什么A总是快我们一步呢
I'm starting to think that bitch has superpowers.
我开始相信这个贱人有超能力了
We've gotta tell Ezra to change his locks.
我们得告诉以斯拉赶快把门锁换掉
Come in.
请进
Do you have a minute?
能谈谈吗
Yeah. What's wrong?
能啊,怎么了
Well, we just got off the phone with your therapist.
你们的心理医生刚刚打电话过来
And she didn't tell us what happened today,
她没有说今天发生了什么事
but she did tell us she didn't think
但她很肯定地告诉我们
it's gonna be helpful
如果你们四个还是
to continue seeing you girls as a group.
一起去见她的话,治疗不会有效果的
Yeah. Don't really blame her.
实在不能怪她
And based on your sessions,
鉴于你们目前的疗程
she's making a recommendation
她提出了一点建议
that, uh, we're gonna have to back her up on.
我们觉得言之有理
For now.
目前来说是的
A recommendation for what?
什么建议
She doesn't believe you girls are capable
她认为你们几个现在无法
of maintaining a healthy friendship at the moment,
维持有益的朋友关系
so she's recommending that you spend some time apart.
所以她建议你们先分开一段时间
Yeah, and Dr. Sullivan said she's seen this before.
沙利文医生说有过这样的案例
After a traumatic loss, it's not uncommon
在经历过创伤性事件后
from the outside world.
这样的情况很常见
But that's not what's happening.
事实不是这样的
We're not saying this is forever.
只是暂时不要跟她们联系
Are you telling me that I can't see my friends?
你们是在禁止我跟朋友见面吗
I had to see you.
我太想见你了
Lock the door.
记得把门锁好
Yes, sir.
遵命
Anyone could've sent that, Spence.
任何人都能发这样的信息,斯宾塞
Yeah, and it could just be some kook
对啊,也可能是哪个神经病
trying to mess with Melissa.
故意捉弄梅丽莎
Maybe, but it doesn't seem random.
也许吧,但这看起来不像随机发的
"It's not safe. I can't tell you"?
"还不安全,我不能告诉你"
Can't tell you what?
不能告诉她什么
Where he is.
不能说他现在在哪
Guys, Ian is dead. We all saw him.
伊恩已经死了,我们亲眼所见
There's only one way to know for sure.
只有一个办法能搞清楚
Send a reply.
回复这条短信
How do I know this is you?
我怎么能确认是你
What's something that only Ian would be able to answer?
有什么问题是只有伊恩才能答上来的
Hold on. I know.
等等,我知道了
What are we naming our baby?
我们的孩子会叫什么名字
What is the name? Taylor.
叫什么,泰勒
It's him!
真的是他
Ian's alive.
伊恩还活着
I see you found the guest bedroom.
你看过客房啦
Would you like to take a look at the master?
要不要看看主卧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fragile ['frædʒail]

想一想再看

adj. 易碎的,脆的,精细的

联想记忆
strike [straik]

想一想再看

n. 罢工,打击,殴打
v. 打,撞,罢工,划

 
offense [ə'fens]

想一想再看

n. 过错,冒犯,触怒,犯规,犯罪,进攻

 
random ['rændəm]

想一想再看

adj. 随机的,随意的,任意的
adv. 随

 
route [ru:t]

想一想再看

n. 路线,(固定)线路,途径
vt. 为 .

 
therapy ['θerəpi]

想一想再看

n. 疗法,治疗

 
aria ['ariə]

想一想再看

n. 抒情调,独唱曲

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
cast [kɑ:st]

想一想再看

v. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目

 
previously ['pri:vju:sli]

想一想再看

adv. 先前,在此之前

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。