手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第二季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第7集 艾瑞亚陷入左右为难的境地

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
It's beautiful.
真是美极了
Is that Aria? Answer me! Yeah.
你是艾瑞亚吗,回答我,是我
Why do you care that Jason's moved back?
为什么你那么在意杰森搬回来住
This isn't something for you to worry about, Spencer,
斯宾塞,这不是你要担心的事
But for the time being,
但是眼下
you stay away from Jason Delaurentis.
你不要接近杰森·迪劳伦提斯
Mike broke into your house?
迈克闯入了你家
Never got in, actually.
他没得逞
What were you looking for?
你到底想找什么
I won't do it again. Just, please...
我以后不会再干了,求你了
Don't tell.
别说出去
It wasn't Ian who hired Logan Reed
不是伊恩雇的洛根·瑞德
The guy who delivered the money in the woods.
就是那个在树林里送钱的人
Count it if you like. I believe you.
你可以数数,我相信你
I never expected to feel this kind of loss over leaving you.
从未想到离开你时,我会这么失落
I spoke to Hanna's mom, and she said
我跟汉娜的妈妈谈过了,她说
that she could look after you.
她能照顾你
You mean I could stay with them?
你是说我可以和她们住吗
I thought you left this morning
我以为你一早就走了
to go to your house where your fiancee Isabel lives.
回你自己的家,回到你的未婚妻身边
No, you're staying here
不,你呆在这儿
because you're still in love with mom.
是因为你还爱着妈妈
I thought you were getting your own room.
我还以为你会有自己的房间呢
That was before the pipes went off behind the walls.
谁让墙后的管道破了呢
They had to fix the pipes and put the wall back in,
得等他们把管子修好,把墙恢复成原样
so we're roomies till then. It'll be fun.
所以我们暂时是室友,会很好玩的
I know it's gonna be like a sleepover that never ends.
就像永远不会结束的过夜派对
Has Garrett called you
加勒特给你打电话
about Ian's messenger?
说伊恩的信差的事了吗
Not a sound.
还没有呢
Guys, we dragged Garrett into this.
是我们把加勒特扯进来的
We just gotta trust him.
我们得相信他
We're trusting him with Ian's $10,000
伊恩的一万块都托付给了他
and I could've used some of that
不然我还能用其中一部分钱
to replace Melissa's ring.
补上梅丽莎的戒指
And if they traced the money from Ian to you?
要是他们从伊恩的这笔钱查到你呢
How would you explain that?
你要怎么解释
I just don't like waiting.
我讨厌等待
If we're too quiet, "A" will get bored and stir the pot.
如果我们太安静,A会无聊并捣乱的
And if we say something, "A's" gonna smack us down.
如果我们说了什么,A会毁了我们的
I don't wanna walk into another "Astravaganza"
我可不想再经历一次A氏惊悚协奏曲
like that fashion show.
就像那场时装秀
God, the look on Mrs. Dilaurentis's face.
当时迪劳伦提斯女士的那脸色
This...
这不再只是为了
isn't just about making us look like bitches anymore, is it?
让我们像一群惹是生非的贱女孩了吧
No. It's about keeping us quiet.
没错,这是警告我们安静点
Why?
为什么
Because "A" might really be the one who killed Ali.
因为很有可能A才是杀死艾莉的人
That's what we're all thinking, isn't it?
我们不都是这么想的吗
Why else go through all the trouble of setting up Ian?
否则为什么要不辞辛苦地陷害伊恩呢
You guys.
你们快看
Look at the card.
看看卡片上写的
What fun! Two little liars under one roof.
多好玩呀,两个撒谎精住一起了
You are making it so easy. A
这下简单多了,A
It's really not that dressy,
这糖果也不怎么样
It's really not that dressy,
不用穿得那么隆重
just like a few couple of people coming over
只是几个朋友过来
like we used to do.
吃个家常便饭
I know. It's the first one since you move back in.
我知道,但这是你搬回来后第一次聚餐
You look lovely in both.
你穿哪件都好看
You talk like a mom. Thank you.
真像个妈妈会说的话,谢谢
Mike, breakfast in five minutes.
迈克,早饭五分钟内就好
Gotta go.
我得走了
He eats at school. I've seen him.
他在学校吃,我看到过
I like that one.
我喜欢那件
Yeah?
是吗
It makes you look very grown up.
显得你很成熟
Byron, did you catch Mike?
拜伦,见到迈克了没
No, he escaped before I could grab him.
没,被他溜了
But he knows we want him here.
但他知道我们希望他出席吧
He knows, I just want to make sure
他知道,我只是想确认
he doesn't blow it off at the last minute.
他不会在最后关头出岔子
Nancy Partha called.
南希·帕尔塔打过电话
Elliott finally approved a sitter,
艾略特终于找到了人照看孩子
so they will be here.
所以他们会来
The Scotacs won't. He called.
斯科塔克一家来不了了,他打电话说
His mother fell off her riding mower.
他母亲从割草机上摔了下来
Oh. Is she all right?
天啊,她没事吧
Bruised hip. Shredded azaleas.
撞伤了臀部,屁股都开花了
So, just us and the Parthas?
所以就我们和帕尔塔一家吗
Well, I was thinking I would invite Ezra Fitz.
我还打算请以斯拉·费兹
He met Elliott. They got along pretty well.
他见过艾略特,他们相处得不错
It's kind of short notice.
这是搞突然袭击吗
Ezra still seems a little lost around campus.
感觉以斯拉在学校里还是有点不知所措
He's not Aria's teacher anymore, he's a colleague,
他不再是艾瑞亚的老师了,只是我同事
so no conflict of interest.
所以没有什么利益冲突
I'll tell him he can invite a date.
我会告诉他,带个女伴来
Hmm. That should be interesting.
这倒是挺有意思的
Oh! Hi. Perfect timing.
来的正好
Emily, you didn't have to do this.
艾米丽,你不用这样做
I wanted to. I want to thank you for letting me stay here.
我是心甘情愿的,想谢谢你们收留我
You're welcome. It's great to have you here.
别客气,很高兴你来我们家住
Please, sit.
请坐吧
Are you gonna do this every morning?
你每天早上都做早饭吗
My mom always says not to wait
我妈妈总是和我说
until you're leaving to say thank you.
不要等快离开了才说谢谢
How is your mom? Have you talked to her?
你妈妈怎么样了,你和她通电话了吗
Uh, yeah, I spoke to her after my run.
是的,我跑完步后和她通了电话
It's dad. He'll come by later.
是爸爸,他一会儿过来
Did you throw your back out flipping the omelets?
你煎蛋的时候扭到背了吗
I upped my training,
我增加了训练量
And it's taking a while to get used to it.
得花一段时间才能适应
Oh, toast's up.
面包好了
So, how much of a tip should we leave her?
我们该给她多少小费呢
Watch out, I might go for the daughter upgrade.
小心咯,我可能想要升级版的女儿了
Spencer, are you sure Toby can handle it?
斯宾塞,你确定托比能行吗
Yeah, he can do the prep work
当然,他可以趁梅丽莎和妈妈出城时
while Melissa and mom are out of town.
做些准备工作
You know, it's not just the barn.
你要知道,不只是谷仓
I want to clear out everything back to the property line.
我想清理地界线内所有东西
He can do that, and then
他可以的
you can make sure that the contractor
而你要确保那个承包人
hires him for the nursery extension.
会雇佣他扩建苗圃
I think we owe him.
这是我们欠他的
Yes. Yes, we do.
是的,没错
He can get the back of the barn ready
他可以在杰森建好篱笆之前
before Jason finishes that fence.
把谷仓后面弄好
Oh, there's not gonna be a fence.
不会有篱笆了
There isn't? No, I stopped that.
没有吗,对,我制止了他
Called the surveyor. He was building on our property.
我叫来了测量员,他占用了我们的地
That family is nothing if not consistent,
那家人连基本的和睦都做不到
always crossing the line.
只会不断地越界
Just have Toby call me, okay?
让托比打电话给我,好吗
See you downstairs. Okay.
楼下见,好的
You have to come up with an excuse.
你得找个借口
Just call up my dad and say thanks but no thanks.
打电话给我爸,有礼貌地拒绝
I already said yes.
我已经答应了
Okay, change your mind.
好吧,那你改变主意呗
I just don't want to spend a quiet evening
我不想和我父母,你还有你女伴
with my parents, you, and your date.
一起度过一个无言的夜晚
I'm not bringing anybody.
我谁也不带
It's still a bad idea. It's a good idea.
还是行不通,行得通
Matter of fact, it's your good idea.
实际上,这是你的好主意
Look, if we're ever gonna figure out what happens next,
如果我们要进一步试水
we need to find a way for your parents
就得找到一个方法
to see us together as a couple.
让你父母把我们当成一对
Didn't really work last time.
上次好像就不太成功
We weren't going to get off to a good start over an open grave.
在葬礼上怎么可能有好的开始呢
But...at your parent's house,
但如果是在你家里
a nice, adult atmosphere...
在和谐氛围之下,都是成人的场合
They'd get used to seeing us
他们会习惯看到我们
across from them at the table.
坐在他们桌对面的
My dad did say you're not my teacher anymore,
我爸的确说过你不再是我老师
so it wouldn't be a conflict of interest.
所以不会有什么利害冲突
You wanted a baby step. This could be it.
你希望能迈出一小步,这就是机会
But only if you say so.
前提是你同意
Okay.
好吧
Great.
很好
So, what are you making tomorrow, french toast?
你准备明天做什么,法式吐司吗
Does your mom like french toast?
你妈妈喜欢法式吐司吗
It's a joke, attempt at humor.
只是开个玩笑,别当真了
I don't want to be a bad guest.
我不想成为一个不受欢迎的客人
Em, you're not a guest.
艾米,你不是客人
It's your house now. Relax.
这现在就是你家,放轻松
This is me relaxed.
我就是这样才能放松
Well, then, we're gonna have to work on that.
那你得改改了
I'm gonna catch up with you inside.
我一会儿到里面找你
Okay.
好的
What was that?
刚怎么了
I just got stiffed.
被人摆了一道
I totally pimped that guy's phone, and now he won't pay.
我帮他刷了手机,但他不愿意付钱
What are you gonna do?
那你准备怎么办
Well, I can't take him to smallclaims court.
我总不能上小额索赔法院告他吧
Well, that wouldn't happen if you went legit.
如果你干的活合法,就没那么多麻烦了
Legit is in the eye of the beholder.
合不合法只是个人看法不同
Is your foster mom still giving you support checks?
你养母还给你生活费吗
Yeah, but that's just room and board.
给,但只够解决食宿
I need investment capital.
我需要投资资本
Look, Caleb, you know that if you need money...
凯勒,如果你缺钱的话
If I do, I will figure it out.
如果缺钱,我会自己搞定
You don't have to fight all of my fights.
你不用每次都帮我
Okay.
好吧
Missed you this morning.
早上没看到你
Just wanted to remind you
我只是想提醒你
that we have people coming over tomorrow night.
明天晚上有客人来家做客
I don't think I can make it.
我没法参加
Well, it's kind of important.
这很重要
I've got stuff.
我有事要忙
Well, Elliott Partha's coming. You remember him?
艾略特·帕尔塔会来,还记得他吗
He's the lacrosse coach at Hollis.
霍里斯大学的长曲棍球教练
I thought this would be a good opportunity... I'm busy.
我觉得这是个很好的机会,我很忙
Mike!
迈克
I want you to make yourself unbusy.
我希望你腾出时间
This is very important. It's the first family party
这很重要,这是你妈妈回来之后
we've had since your mom has been back,
第一次家庭聚会
and we want you here.
我们希望你能参加
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
很好
Wow. You don't waste any time.
你真积极
These days, if somebody offers me a job,
现如今只要有人给我提供工作
I don't give them a chance to change their mind.
我绝对不会让他们反悔的
Well, I figure I can set up a chair
我想我可以搬张椅子过来
and just fan myself while I watch you work...
一边扇扇子,一边看你工作
Or I can make you a grilled cheese sandwich.
或者我可以给你做个烤芝士三明治
Mm, I'd like both.
我两个都想要
Toby! Thought you'd start tomorrow.
托比,我以为你明天才开始工作
I was just clearing the ground.
我先把这片地清理一下
I was thinking about what you might want to do with the barn.
我一直在想或许你愿意对谷仓作些改动
I'm not an architect,
虽然我不是建筑师
but I made some sketches.
但我画了几份建筑草图
These are great.
设计得很棒
Can I keep these? Sure.
可以给我吗,当然
Uh, I'm kind of sweaty.
我身上有汗
Yeah, well, I can handle it.
我不介意
Mom. Hey!
妈,你来啦
Look who I ran into.
看看我遇见谁了
Hello, Aria.
你好,艾瑞亚
Hi.
你好
I just dropped by to see Mr. Ellis.
我只是顺路过来见一下埃利斯老师
Oh, the guidance counselor?
那个辅导员吗
Jason offered to talk to some of our atrisk students.
杰森希望能和问题学生进行一些交流
Stoners in training, like I was.
那些瘾君子,跟以前的我一样
I'm gonna tell them that there is life after high school.
我想让他们明白,毕业后的人生还长着呢
Well, I'd better get going.
我想我该走了
And thanks again for the note you sent my mom.
再次谢谢你寄给我妈的卡片
It really meant a lot to her.
这对她意义重大
Really? I'm so glad.
真的吗,很高兴听你这么说
So, can I bring anything tomorrow?
那明天需要我带些什么吗
No, please. Just yourself. Tomorrow?
不用,人来就好了,明天
Yeah, I invited Jason to dinner.
对,我邀请杰森来参加晚宴
See you tomorrow night.
明晚见
Why did you invite him to dinner?
你为什么邀请他
What do you mean? Is there a problem?
什么意思,有什么问题吗
No, just a little surprised, I guess.
没有,我只是有点惊讶
You sent Mrs Dilaurentis a note?
你给迪劳伦提斯夫人寄了卡片吗
Yes, after the fashion show.
是,在时装秀结束之后
That's why you invited him, because of what happened?
你邀请他,是因为那场突发事件吗
I suppose that was partly the reason,
这只是一部分原因
but, you know, his family's been through a lot,
他家遭遇了太多的不幸
and I thought he could use some human companionship.
我觉得他需要人多陪陪他
Don't you?
你不这么觉得吗
I guess so.
你说的没错
Aria, the fashion show...
艾瑞亚,关于那场时装秀
I told you, mom!
我告诉过你,妈妈
It wasn't any of us.
不是我们做的
And I believe you,, but it was somebody,
我相信你,但毕竟是有人在捣的鬼
and I don't like the idea of anybody terrorizing my kids,
知道有人在威胁我的孩子让我很不安
so if there's somebody at
所以如果学校里有什么
school that your father and I need to know about
你爸和我需要知道的人
No, it's just a stupid prank.
没有,那只是一个愚蠢的恶作剧
It didn't mean anything.
并不代表什么
Okay, well, if you think of something, anything,
好吧,如果你想起什么,无论什么
let me know.
都要告诉我
Okay.
Oh, and your dad said Mr. Fitz can come.
你爸爸说费兹老师能来
Terrific.
太好了
You probably want to get used to calling him Ezra.
也许你该习惯叫他以斯拉
Yeah.
好的
Hanna!
汉娜
Hey, okay, my earbuds were in. You couldn't even hear my music.
我带着耳机呢,没有吵到你吧
That didn't stop you from singing.
但你在跟着唱
How'd I sound?
唱得怎么样
Loud.
很大声
You know, we should do a video together,
我们应该一起拍个短片
like all of us.
我们四个人一起
Not tonight.
今晚不行
Are you okay?
你还好吧
It's nothing.
没事
What was going on with Caleb this morning?
今天早上凯勒怎么了
Business.
生意上的问题
He still has business?
他还在做那些生意呢
Yeah, he does.
是的
How do you feel about that?
对此你怎么看
You sound like Dr. Sullivan.
你语气好像沙利文医生
And you didn't answer my question.
你还没回答我呢
So, you having fun at Hanna's?
你在汉娜那住得还好吧
Every night's a sleepover, even school nights.
每晚都通宵,即使一早有课
Uhoh. No uhoh.
糟糕,不糟糕
I'm lucky it worked out the way it did.
能相处成这样,我已经很庆幸了
Very lucky. Seriously.
非常幸运,我是说真的
Morning. Morning.
早,早啊
Hey, did you talk to Garrett yet?
你和加勒特谈过了吗
Not yet. I've been slammed with practice and the new workout.
还没有,我一直忙着训练
Okay, uh, well, do you want me to try?
好吧,要不我去问问
Yes. You're better at getting people to talk, anyway.
好,你总是很容易和人沟通
I am? You are.
是吗,没错
Yeah. Tag up later, okay?
一会儿见吧
Okay, bye. Bye.
好,拜拜,拜
Will you come with me to talk to Garrett?
你要不要和我一起找加勒特谈
I can't. I told my mom I'd go home and help her with dinner.
我去不了,我答应我妈回家帮她准备晚餐
Oh! That's right.
对啊
It's "Guess who's coming to dinner" Night.
是"谁会来做客"的晚宴
You're so not helping.
别说风凉话了
No, it's gonna go better than you think.
肯定会比你想象的好
Trust me, Mr. Fitz will knock 'em dead.
相信我,费兹老师会令他们折服的
It's not just Ezra.
不只是以斯拉要来
My mom invited Jason.
我妈妈邀请了杰森
Wait, she did what?
等等,真的吗
Yeah, he was here at school,
是啊,他过来学校
and she was talking to him,
我妈妈和他聊了起来
and invited him to dinner.
然后就邀请了他
She invited him into your house?
你妈妈邀请他去你们家吗
Yeah.
没错
She said she feels sorry for him.
她说很同情他
But I guess I understand.
我也能理解
I I'm late.
我要迟到了
Logan Reed quit his job at the messenger service
洛根·瑞德和艾米丽谈过话后
after Emily talked to him.
就辞掉了邮局的工作
She scared him.
她吓到他了
She scared him plenty.
把他吓惨了
He's registered at Hollis College,
他在霍里斯大学上学
but no one's seen him in class for a week.
但他已经一周没有去上课了
He's been crashing with a buddy,
他和一个朋友住在一起
but, uh, buddy says he's gone.
那朋友说他早就不见了
Gone.
不见了
This guy can't stay underwater for long.
这家伙藏不了多久的
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
If I hear anything, I'll call you, okay?
有什么消息,我打电话给你
Okay.
好吧
But, uh, Spencer,
但是,斯宾塞
don't expect to find any surprises here.
别期待有什么惊奇发现
All these loose ends,
所有这些细枝末节
they're all gonna lead back to the same place.
最终都会回归到原点
Ian.
就是伊恩
I had a feeling you would call.
我就感觉你会打电话来
Did Hanna say anything
关于时装秀上发生的事
about what happened at the fashion show?
汉娜有没有说过什么
I didn't press her on it.
我没有逼她说
What do you think that was?
你认为是怎么回事
Well, you know about mean girls.
你了解那些贱女孩
They had 'em when we were in school.
我们上学的时候也有
Not like this, we didn't.
像这样的,我们那时可没有
No, not like this.
那倒是
And I don't think this just started.
而且我不认为这种事是第一次发生
I think it's been going on for a while,
我觉得这种情况已经持续很久了
and we're just now noticing it.
只是现在我们才注意到
I think you're right.
你说的没错
You do? Alison?
你也这么想吗,艾莉森之死
Hanna being hit by that car?
汉娜被车撞
Ian in the bell tower, everything else?
伊恩消失在钟楼, 还有别的事吗
It's easy to get paranoid,
这些很容易让人疑神疑鬼的
start seeing connections where there aren't any connections.
以为环环相扣,实际上毫不相关
I just knew if
我就是觉得
I didn't speak to another parent about this,
如果再不和别的父母谈谈这事
my head was going to explode.
我的脑袋都要爆掉了
Who else have you talked to?
你还和谁谈过
Well, Emily's mom is in Texas,
艾米丽的妈妈在德州
and I didn't really want to do this over the phone.
我不想在电话上谈这件事
The Hastings?
海斯汀呢
I'll tell you one thing.
跟你说实话
I think we rolled over way too quickly
我觉得我们让孩子们看心理医生
on that therapist deal, separating the girls?
分离她们的决定太草率了
I am not gonna do that again.
我不会再那样做了
It seemed to make sense at the time.
我一度觉得那么做是对的
That wasn't about helping anyone.
那根本没有多大帮助
That was about Peter Hastings.
还不是皮特·海斯汀自作聪明
Never met a problem he couldn't buy off,
没有他不能拿钱解决的事
one way or the other.
有点不择手段
What have you got there?
你手里是什么东西
Oh, I was just clearing the ivy, and...
我正在清理藤条,然后...
Where was this?
这是在哪儿找到的
Right here, about half a foot down on the property line.
就在这里,界址线下半英尺的地方
I'll take care of it.
这个我来处理
What is it?
那是什么
Nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
Why would somebody bury it?
为什么有人会把它埋起来
It's all right, Toby.
没什么,托比
I said I'll take care of it. Okay.
我说了,我会处理的,好
Is everything okay?
一切正常吗
Has he noticed we are gone?
他发现我们不在家了吗
Does he looks anxious at all?
他看上去不安吗
Thanks, Byron. Thought you were kidding.
多谢,拜伦,你太客气了
No kidding.
应该的
I may have carried the baby for nine months,
我十月怀胎虽辛苦
but Elliott's planning to carry him straight through college.
但艾略特可是计划要供养他到大学
If you ever need a sitter, you should call me.
如果你需要保姆,你可以找我
I'd love to do it. That'd be great!
我很乐意帮你们,太好了
Just stop by the house with a blood sample.
带着你的血样来我家
The background check won't take more than an hour.
家庭背景调查不会超过一小时
Hey, where's Mike?
对了,迈克在哪儿
Well, he promised he'd be here, so...
他说了他要来的,所以...
Uh, yeah, he's on his own clock.
现在的孩子都爱特立独行
You'll find out about that soon enough.
你们早晚会体会到的
Hello.
你好
So glad you could make it.
很高兴你能来
Thank you for inviting me.
多谢你们邀请我
Thank you. For you.
谢谢,送给你
Aria.
艾瑞亚
Hi, Ezra.
你好,以斯拉
I'll put these in some water.
我去把花插起来
Ezra! Hey.
以斯拉,你好
Byron. A gift for the host.
拜伦,区区薄礼,不成敬意
Whoa, this is serious scotch.
这是陈年威士忌
Well, always works for me.
我一直很爱喝
Uh, Byron? Help? Excuse me.
拜伦,来帮忙,失陪一下
Is that the scotch you said
那就是你说的味道像
tasted like diet cola and iodine?
健怡可乐混合碘酒的威士忌吗
Yes, until I asked the guy
是的,我问了酒行老板
at the liquor store what your dad liked.
你爸爸喜欢喝什么
This is Nancy Partha. This is Ezra.
这位是南希·帕尔塔,这位是以斯拉
Hi, Ezra Fitz.
你好,以斯拉·费兹
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Good to see you, Elliott.
很高兴见到你,艾略特
Hey. Come in.
进来吧
Sorry I'm late.
不好意思,我来晚啦
Uh, no, it's fine.
没什么
Thanks.
多谢
A hockey stick? Part of one.
一个曲棍球棒,只是一部分
It was snapped off at the handle,
把手那里断了
and the blade was splintered,
杆头有裂缝
like somebody used it to hit something hard.
像是有人用它重击过什么
And it was buried?
还被埋了起来
I thought it was some old junk,
我开始以为是垃圾
until your dad saw it.
但后来你爸爸看到了
What did he say?
他说什么
At first, I thought he was angry.
我本来以为他是生气了
Now I think he might've been scared.
现在想想,他可能被吓到了
It was white and blue.
球棍是蓝白相间的
Those are Rosewood colors.
那是玫瑰镇的颜色
There was a piece of tape on what was left of the handle.
把手剩余部分上有一段胶带
It had "Hastings" written on it.
上面写着海斯汀
Was that yours or Melissa's?
是你的还是梅丽莎的
It's just an old practice stick I use sometimes.
这是只旧球棍,我经常用它来练习
It was melissa's. It'll do.
是梅丽莎的,没关系
No, it's like this.
不是这样的
Ali, when did you become so interested in field hockey?
艾莉,你什么时候对曲棍球感兴趣了
I'm not.
我才不感兴趣呢
Yet.
至少现在没有
I'm just considering my options.
我还在考虑之中
Oh! Maybe you're interested in someone
看来你只是对某个人感兴趣
who's interested in field hockey?
而那个人恰好喜欢曲棍球
Boys don't play field hockey.
男孩儿才不玩这东西呢
You don't have to play the game to be interested.
不是玩球才会感兴趣的
That's the same stick that Toby found
托比找到的就是那根球棍
buried behind my house.
就埋在我家后院
Are you sure? Absolutely the same one.
你确定吗,百分之百确定
How did it get in your backyard?
怎么会在你们家后院
Well, you don't bury old sporting equipment,
谁会埋一件破旧的运动器材
but you do bury murder weapons.
但若是凶器,就另当别论了
Are you serious?
你没开玩笑吧
It was in Ali's bedroom
艾莉失踪的那个夏天
the summer she was killed.
球棍一直在她的卧室里
Anybody could've used it.
谁都可能拿到它
Anybody?
谁都有可能
Alison.
艾莉森
Mom wants you.
妈妈叫你
Why? I don't know.
什么事,不知道
She didn't say why, okay? Just go.
她没说什么事,快去吧
I got better things to do than hunt you down.
不然我吃饱了没事做,到处找你干嘛
Like what? What's this for?
你有什么正经事可做,这是干嘛的
It's for me. oh, yeah?
是我的,是吗
Give it back. Oh, yeah?
还给我,我要不给呢
Give it back, Jason. Or what?
还给我,杰森,不还又能怎么样
Be careful!
当心
Too bad.
真可惜
You're not gonna get a second chance, Ali.
你没第二次机会了,艾莉
Jason was in the house that summer.
那个夏天,杰森就住在家里
But so was Ian.
但伊恩也在
Yeah, but Jason is the one
没错,但是杰森说
who says he can't remember the night Ali disappeared,
他一点也不记得艾莉失踪那晚的事
and I'm starting to think that is awfully convenient.
我现在觉得,这也未免太巧了吧
Spencer, look,
斯宾塞
this could just be "A" playing with us again.
这次可能又是A在耍我们
Except that we didn't find this.
但这不是我们发现的
Somebody else did,
是其他人发现的
and if my dad hadn't stopped Jason from building
而且如果我爸没阻止杰森建栅栏
that fence, no one ever would've found it.
这东西永远不会被找出来
What's your dad saying about this?
你爸怎么说
I haven't spoken to him yet.
我还没跟他谈过
He's in a meeting. He won't be home till late.
他在开会,要很晚回家
Aria!
艾瑞亚
Hey, I gotta go.
我得挂了
Aria, think about this.
艾瑞亚,好好想想
Think about what this means.
想想这些意味着什么
Em, you don't have to go to the library.
艾米,你不必去图书馆
It won't bother me if you study here.
你就在这儿学习,我没关系的
All due respect, studying here
恕我冒昧,在这儿学习
is like studying at the mall.
就像在商场里看书
I study at the mall all the time.
我一直在商场里看书
Yeah, well, I'm different.
好吧,我不行
Is this a gay thing?
这跟同性恋有关吗
No, it's a brain thing.
不,跟大脑结构有关
Hello.
你们好
Hello. Goodbye.
你好,再见
Was it something I said?
是我说错话了吗
She's just so studious, that's all.
她只是太勤奋了,没事
Your mom home?
你妈在家吗
No, she's out to dinner with my dad.
不在,她和我爸出去吃饭了
What's that mean?
你什么意思
It means... "Oh."
我的意思是
I was either going to Japan or Europe.
我本来打算去日本或欧洲的
I ended up biking through Connor Pass
结果去了爱尔兰的凯里郡
on my way to Kerry.
我骑车穿越了康纳山
So, why did you pick Ireland?
你为什么选择爱尔兰
I love Joyce and Beckett.
我很崇拜乔伊斯和贝克特(爱尔兰作家)
I wanted to see where they started.
我想看看他们的故乡
And you did it by bike? That's great.
骑车游爱尔兰,真棒
I've got a bike in my garage.
我车库里也有一辆自行车
Every morning it mocks me.
每天早上都嘲笑我
Oh, you'll get back on it.
你可以像以前一样
Just have to add a baby seat.
加个婴儿座就行
You cycle? Uh, some, yeah.
你也骑车吗,算是吧
When I first took off from college, I did the Kona Coast.
我第一次休学后,去了科纳海岸
That's where they have the triathlon, right?
那儿有铁人三项,对吧
Yeah, I wanted to clear my head before I came back here.
对,想回来之前让脑子清醒些
Riding those lava fields is like
在这些熔岩区骑车
being on the moon, you know?
好像徜徉月球
That's intense.
那很刺激
Yeah, it's what I needed.
没错,正是我当时需要的
Aria. Hi.
艾瑞亚,你好
Are your parents home?
你父母在家吗
Mom? Dad?
妈妈,爸爸
Hi, Barry. Sorry to interrupt,
你好,巴里,抱歉,打扰了
but it's about Mike.
我来是为了迈克
He's okay, but we have a situation.
他没事,只是出了点状况
What kind of situation?
什么状况
Looks like he broke into a house.
他应该是私闯了民宅
He what? Over on Morrison.
什么,是莫里森家
There's gotta be some kind of mistake.
这当中肯定有误会
I'm afraid not. It's Mike.
我想不会,的确是迈克
He must've thought the place was empty.
他一定以为房子里没人住
Homeowner grabbed him and called us.
房子主人当场抓住了他,报了警
He's at the station now.
他现在在警局
If I could get you to come down there...
你们能不能去一下
Yes, of course. Do you want to stay here?
当然,你想留在家里吗
No, no, we'll both go.
不,我们一起去
Aria. Aria, please stay here.
艾瑞亚,艾瑞亚,你呆在家里
Yeah.
Toby.
托比
Hey. Glad I caught you.
还好赶上了你
I wanted to talk to you about today.
我想跟你谈谈今天的事
Is this about the hockey stick?
是跟曲棍球棒有关吗
I thought it was junk from the DiLaurentis's yard.
我本以为那是迪劳伦提斯家后院里的垃圾
I have a real problem with them.
我和他们家有些过节
It said "Hastings" on the stick.
上面写的是海斯汀
Yeah, I realized that. I also realized
对,我后来发现了,我还意识到
it might've looked a little strange, my taking it that way.
我那样拿走,可能看上去有些奇怪
I didn't want you to get the wrong idea. It was nothing.
我不想你有什么误会,别多想
Um, you know, in fact, if you talk with Spencer,
其实,斯宾塞那边
don't bother mentioning it to her, okay?
你没必要跟她提这事
Too late.
太迟了
You told her.
你已经告诉她了
Didn't know I shouldn't.
我不知道这不该说
What'd she say?
她怎么说
It didn't seem to mean anything to her.
她根本没在意
There's no point in telling her about this conversation, is there?
那这次对话就不必告诉她了吧
No, sir.
是的,先生
Good night, Toby.
晚安,托比
Thanks for all the hard work.
谢谢你辛勤地工作
Good night, Mr. Hastings.
晚安,海斯汀先生
Hey, I got this. No, no.
我来吧,不用了
I kind of just want to keep moving.
我不想闲下来
Okay.
好吧
The Parthas took that salad, right?
帕尔塔把沙拉带走了,是吗
Yeah, they just wanted to go home.
是,他们一直惦着回家
Separation anxiety.
分离焦虑症
Not the anticipated evening, was it?
今晚有些令人失望,是吧
No. You were doing really well.
没有,你表现得很好
I was, wasn't I?
我表现出色,是吧
Yeah. Do you practice much at home?
是的,是不是在家练很久了
Oh, just the initial hellos and smile.
只是练了最基本的打招呼和微笑而已
So, uh, who's Jason?
那么,杰森是什么人
He's Ali's brother. No, I know that.
艾莉的哥哥,这个我知道
I just didn't know he was friends of the family.
我是说他居然还是你家的朋友
Yeah, my mom and his mom are friends.
是的,我妈妈和他妈妈是朋友
I'm gonna go see if he wants more coffee.
我去看看他还要不要咖啡
Great, I'll run the dishwasher.
好的,我去开洗碗机
Okay.
好的
You want some more?
还要咖啡吗
Sure, a little.
好的,一点
Mike promised me he wouldn't do this anymore.
迈克答应过我不会再这样了
He probably meant it when he said it.
他可能当时是下了决心的
Give me that. Sit down.
给我吧,坐
Take a breath.
喘口气
He must be so angry at me.
他一定很生我的气了
Why would Mike be angry at you?
为什么迈克要生你气
Because...
因为
we're in the middle of this mess with Ian and mom and dad.
我俩都身陷在伊恩还有爸妈的烂摊子里
If it weren't for me, he probably
要不是我
would've gotten more attention from my parents.
爸爸妈妈一定会多关心他的
No, no, no. Trust me,
不是这样的,相信我
you're not the reason Mike is doing this.
迈克这样做跟你无关
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
I know a lot about misplaced guilt.
我太了解这种把错都揽到自己身上的自责
Look, the amount of trouble Mike's in
现在迈克的麻烦大小决定于
depends on how many times he's done this.
他干过的次数
Do you have any idea how many places he's broken into?
你知道他私闯过几次民宅吗
Mike. Mike!
迈克,迈克
Mike, wait.
迈克,等等
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这事
You don't want to talk about it,
你不想说
but you are going to talk about it.
也得说
How was the dinner party?
晚餐派对怎么样
It was fine, till the cops showed up to let us know
很好,直到警察来告诉我们
that our son had been arrested for breaking and entering.
我们的儿子因私闯民宅被拘留
Byron.
拜伦
Get in the car.
上车
You're angry.
你发火了
What?
怎么
And you're not?
难道你不生气吗
Oh, no, I'm angry, but more importantly,
不,我也生气,但更重要的是
How did we miss this?
我们怎么能没注意到这事
I don't even know what "this" is.
我甚至不知道你所谓的这事是什么
Well, he's not a criminal, so it's gotta be about something else.
他不是惯犯,这其中一定有原因
What? What could he possibly be walking around with
怎么,有什么事
that he couldn't talk to us about?
他不能跟我们说吗
I don't know, but maybe we need to do a better job asking.
我不知道,但或许我们应该耐心点问他
So, you teach at Hollis.
那么你在霍里斯大学教书
Yes.
是的
Is that how you know professor Montgomery?
在那里认识的蒙哥马利教授吗
Yes, and I taught with Ella at Rosewood High this year.
是,今年我还和埃拉在玫瑰镇高中共过事
Did you have Aria?
那艾瑞亚呢
In any of your classes.
你教过她吗
Yes, I did.
教过
I was just thinking you should go now.
我想你们该走了
What, the both of us?
什么,我们两个吗
Yes, please.
是的,不送了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
My parents are going to be home with Mike any second,
我爸妈随时可能带迈克回家
and it's probably a good idea
而且他现在应该
that he doesn't have to deal with anyone but family right now.
除了我们家人谁都不想见
Okay.
好吧
Do you want us to help finish cleaning up?
需要我们帮你完成清理吗
No, I'm good, really.
不,我能行,真的
Let me know how your brothth's doing. I'll call.
告诉我你弟弟的情况,我会给你电话的
We'll talk tomorrow?
那我们明天再聊,好吗
Yes, absolutely. Thanks. I'm sorry.
一定,谢谢,抱歉了
Good night. Good night.
晚安,晚安
Buy it now and save some money.
现在就买下来,可以省点钱
You're gonna want it next week,
下星期你一定会用到它
and I can't guarantee that price.
到时我可不能保证是现在这个价了
Done.
成交
Don't start.
别烦我
I'm not trying to change you.
我没想改变你
Then you shouldn't push me on this stuff.
那你就不该在这事上逼迫我
I'm not pushing, I'm suggesting.
我没有逼你,我只是建议
What, that I should be frying burgers for minimum wage?
建议我该为了那点微薄的工资去煎汉堡吗
I'm just saying I see you doing this sketchy stuff
我只是看着你做这种不靠谱的事
and I worry about you.
很担心你
What I'm doing now is legit compared to other stuff.
跟我以前相比,我现在做的事很合法了
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
It means you already know more about me than anybody else,
你比任何人都了解我
so why can't we just keep it where it is?
所以为什么不保持现状呢
All right.
好吧
So, where do you come down on the whole natural
那你说说是自然的发型好呢
versus synthetic extensions debate?
还是人工驳发好呢
I mean, does affordability and easy maintenance
我是说,就因为价钱实惠,容易保养
really outweigh the look and feel of real human hair?
它就能胜过天然发质的模样和手感吗
Okay.
好吧
Two years ago, I was living in Allentown,
两年前,我住在艾伦镇
and there were these guys...
认识了一帮人
Actual bad guys.
就是彻头彻尾的恶棍
They stole cars on order.
他们偷被定购的车
I did some work for them...
我为他们工作
Hacking into the DMV,
黑进车管所系统
laundering vin numbers.
修改车牌号
Nobody got hurt,
虽然没人被抓住
but it was just a matter of time,
但被抓是早晚的事
so I got out.
所以我退出了
And these guys were really not happy about it.
这帮家伙非常不高兴
Before they could figure out what to do, I was gone.
在他们有所行动之前,我就逃走了
So, trust me, I know the difference
所以相信我,我清楚
between sketchy and criminal.
不靠谱与犯罪的区别
I can't believe I'm saying this, but...
不敢相信我会说这样的话,但
maybe you should tell the cops.
或许你应该跟警察自首
There's a difference between being honest and being suicidal.
诚实和自投罗网又是有区别的
You've never told anyone this, have you?
你从没跟其他人说过这件事,是吗
No.
是的
I haven't.
没有
And I'd appreciate you keeping it to yourself.
如果你能保守秘密,我会很感激的
Cross my heart.
我发誓不说
No. Spencer, go upstairs.
不要,斯宾塞,上楼
Please. Spencer...
拜托,斯宾塞
Please. Let go!
求你了,放手
Stop. Let go! Stop it.
停下,放手,别抢
You can't burn that.
你不能烧掉它
I can do whatever I want with junk I find on my property.
我地盘上找到的东西,我想怎么处理都行
But it could be evidence.
但这可能是证据
We don't need more evidence
我都已经掏钱把伊恩·托马斯葬了
now that Ian Thomas is in a grave I paid for.
我们不再需要证据了
Please, try to understand.
请你理解我
I'm tired, Spencer.
我很累,斯宾塞
Your mother is tired.
你妈妈也很累
And I'm not taking the chance of more questions
我不会为了一块破木头
over some damn piece of wood.
去惹更多麻烦
This is over.
事情结束了
No more questions.
不再有任何质疑
It could be important.
这东西可能很重要
Important?
重要吗
Like the trophy you found?
就像是你找到的奖杯吗
II didn't put that in the yard.
不是我埋到院子里的
It doesn't matter who put it there or why.
不管是谁埋的或是为什么埋,都不重要
It doesn't mean anything.
这什么也代表不了
It's nothing.
毫无意义
It doesn't exist.
根本不存在了
I told them it didn't mean anything to you.
我告诉他,你根本没在意这事
I'm sorry you had to lie.
很抱歉要你为我撒谎
No, it doesn't matter.
没关系的
When I came down the stairs
我下楼时
and I saw what he was doing,
正好看见他在烧东西时
I thought, "Oh, my god, he thinks I killed her."
我心想, "完了,他认为是我杀了她"
No, he couldn't think that. Nobody could.
他不可能那么想,任何人都不会
He didn't.
他是没有
He thought it was a prop.
他认为那只是个道具
He thought it was something that I just made up
是我为了引人注目
to cause trouble and be the center of attention.
编出来制造麻烦的东西
That's all he sees when he looks at me.
当他看着我的时候,一切都写在脸上
That's all he's ever gonna see
除非我们找出事情的真相
until we find out what happened.
否则他会一直这么想
Well, then, we'll have to find out.
那我们就找出真相
Ali got up and walked away.
艾莉站起来走开了
And then somewhere between the kissing rock and her backyard,
然后在接吻石和她家后院之间某个地方
somebody hit her.
有人袭击了她
Now you're thinking they hit her with your hockey stick?
你认为凶手是用你的曲棍球棒袭击的她吗
The paper said that it was blunt force trauma,
报纸上说是钝物撞击致死
but they don't say what was used.
但他们没说用的凶器是什么
That's the stuff they never give you in newspapers.
报纸上永远不会告诉你这些
The Police hold back details
警察会保留细节
so they won't have to deal with a lot of crackpots.
这样他们就不用应付那些想入非非的疯子
You think they know what was used?
你是说他们知道凶器是什么吗
Cops always know more than they tell.
警察永远不会把知道的都说出来
He's never told anyone, but he told me.
他从来没跟别人说过,却告诉了我
Because he trusts you.
因为他信任你
You think so?
你这么想
Yes.
当然
So, you don't mind that I tell you
那你不介意我告诉你
he told me this thing,
他跟我讲了一件事
but I can't tell you what it is?
却不能告诉你具体内容吗
I don't mind. I've got all the secrets I need right now.
不介意,我现在背负的秘密已经够多了
Look, it'll be okay, Em.
艾米,会没事的
You'll do great this year,
今年你肯定会表现很好
and Danby will offer you a scholarship,
到时邓比大学就会给你奖学金
and your folks will never find out.
你的家人就永远不会知道真相
We'll make sure of it.
我们一起努力
I'm glad I'm here.
真高兴我能住你这儿
So am I.
我也是
And I'm glad Caleb came back for you.
我也很高兴凯勒为了你回来了
Yeah. He came back for me.
是啊,他是为了我才回来的
Is your dad getting back with your mom?
你爸妈复合了吗
You promised.
你跟我保证过的
Stay out of my room.
离开我的房间
Uhh! You took things from Emily.
你拿了艾米丽的东西
You broke into Spencer's house.
你闯入了斯宾塞的家
You stole from a blind girl!
你居然还偷了一个盲女的东西
No, I didn't.
我没有
This is from Jenna Marshall's. She makes these.
这是从詹娜·马歇尔家来的,是她做的
I don't care what she makes.
我不管她做了些什么东西
I didn't break into that house.
我没有闯入她家
That candle thing comes from an apartment over a garage on Willoughby.
那烛台是我从威洛比一间公寓的车库里拿的
Whose apartment? Officer McFriendly.
谁的公寓,"好好先生"警官
Garrett Reynolds?
加勒特·雷诺兹
I was looking for maybe a gun
我本来想找把枪
or something I could use to get away from here.
或者什么我离家出走时能用上的东西
He's a cop, and he's got crap like that in his place.
他是个警察,家里却放些这样的破玩意
No, you're wrong.
你肯定记错了
I thought it might be worth a couple of bucks, so I took it.
我感觉这个能值点钱,所以我就拿走了
And a camera and a GPS.
还有一个相机和一个定位仪
This has to be from Jenna mMrshall's.
这东西肯定是詹娜·马歇尔的
I know what I stole,
我清楚我偷的是什么
and I know where I stole it from.
也清楚我从哪偷来的
I got that from Garrett Reynolds' apartment.
肯定是从加勒特·雷诺兹的公寓拿的
There you go.
给你
Thanks for letting me see you.
谢谢你能来见我
It sounded important when you called.
听你电话里的语气,好像事关重大
I have to ask you something.
我有点事想问你
Do the police know what kind of weapon
警方知道凶手是用什么凶器
the killer used on Allison?
杀死艾莉森的吗
They never found the murder weapon,
斯宾塞,你知道的
Spencer, you know that.
他们没有找到凶器
But do they know what it might've been?
但他们知道大概是什么样的凶器吧
It would all be in the coroner's report.
这些都在验尸报告上
they can tell a lot about a weapon
他们可以根据伤口
by the kind of wound it leaves.
分析出一个凶器的很多信息
So, in the report it would say what she was hit with,
那验尸报告上可能会描述袭击她的凶器
like, how big, how hard, how sharp,
像大小,硬度,锋利度之类的
if it was a man or a woman that used it.
是男人用的还是女人用的
Spencer, slow down. It's like I said before.
斯宾塞,别着急,我以前也说过
All of these loose ends, they're not gonna change
就算把这些零星的事情组合在一起
the main fact:
也不会改变事实
It was Ian, and he's gone.
凶手是伊恩,而且他已经死了
You need to take that in.
你要接受这一点
Ali's killer is dead.
杀艾莉的凶手已经死了
I'm not so sure.
我不这么觉得
Why not?
为什么呢
L31, are you still Code Seven?
L31,你还处于离岗状态吗
L31, roger.
L31,收到
L35 is requesting a Code Eight...
L35请求人员待命
I can roll if he needs me.
如果他需要增援,我可以过去
Over.
完毕
Roger that.
收到
All right. If it wasn't Ian,
好吧,如果不是伊恩的话
who do you think killed Ali?
你觉得凶手是谁

重点单词   查看全部解释    
trophy ['trəufi]

想一想再看

n. 奖品,战利品

联想记忆
evidence ['evidəns]

想一想再看

n. 根据,证据
v. 证实,证明

联想记忆
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 机会,时机

 
blunt [blʌnt]

想一想再看

adj. 钝的,迟钝的,直率的
v. 使迟钝,

 
conflict ['kɔnflikt]

想一想再看

n. 冲突,矛盾,斗争,战斗
vi. 冲突,争

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
foster ['fɔstə]

想一想再看

vt. 养育,培养,促进,鼓励,抱有(希望等)

联想记忆
trusting ['trʌstiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 信任的;轻信的 v. 信赖(trust的ing

 
architect ['ɑ:kitekt]

想一想再看

n. 建筑师

联想记忆
bother ['bɔðə]

想一想再看

v. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心
n. 烦扰,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。