手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第二季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第17集 藏在盒子里的秘密

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"...

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
It's my turn to torture you.
轮到我来折磨你了
What's that? It's a box of Ali's things.
这是什么,艾莉留下的一盒小玩意儿
Jason found it. He gave it to me.
杰森找到的,他给了我
You're afraid we found something,
你害怕我们找到了什么
something in this box.
藏在这盒子里的东西
No! Ali!
不,艾莉
That's "A"'s cellphone.
这是A的手机
Hanna, call Caleb.
汉娜,打电话给凯勒
He's the best way that we can get information on
要从中获取信息,找他最合适了
No, leave him out of this.
不,别把他牵扯进来
N.A.T. Club? Jason delaurentis, N.A.T.
N.A.T.社团,杰森·迪劳伦提斯, N.A.T.
Garrett reynolds, N.A.T.
加勒特·雷诺兹,N.A.T
Nos animadverto totus
尽收眼底
"For we see all."
"尽收眼底"
Noel broke up with me, and I don't even know why.
诺埃尔跟我分手了,我甚至不清楚原因
Maybe you went out with the wrong person tonight.
也许你今天想约的另有其人
I saw the way you looked at him before the show.
开演前,我注意到你看那人的眼神
When my mom gets here, can you not mention this to her?
一会儿我妈过来,你能不跟她说吗
As long as you promise to do the same.
前提是你承诺做等同的回报
I know that you want answers,
我知道你想要答案
but it's just still not safe.
但现在还不够稳妥
Then why did you come here?
那你为什么还要过来
Shutting you out is killing me.
将你拒之千里,让我痛不欲生
The owner shut down the phone.
手机主人将它锁住了
Are you sure you want me to work on this?
你们确定要我这么做吗
Yes! Yes!
对,是的
Hanna, are you all right with this?
汉娜,你没意见吧
I passed your mom heading out.
我看到你妈出去了
Then it's go time.
那我们开始吧
Hanna?
汉娜
Hanna.
汉娜
How much did Caleb get?
凯勒破解了多少
I don't know. He said he was up most the night.
不知道,他说几乎忙了一个通宵
It's not like we expected
并不像我们想象的
decrypting files from "A"'s phone was gonna be easy.
破解A的手机一点都不简单
Is caleb still asking whose phone it is?
凯勒还追问是谁的手机吗
Every chance he gets, and I'm still lying to him.
逮着机会就问,我每次都得糊弄过去
Now that we know that it wasn't Lucas,
既然我们知道不是卢卡斯
My money's on Officer Garrett
我赌温室里掉了手机的
in the greenhouse with the cellphone.
一定是加勒特警官
But Jenna broke up with Garrett.
但詹娜和加勒特分手了
Yeah, after the greenhouse.
是,在温室事件后分手的
Look, the point is Caleb is still asking about everything
重点是,凯勒仍一直在问东问西
and it's not safe for him to know the answers.
而现在告诉他真相还不够稳妥
We should just tell him to stop.
我们该让他停手了
Let's just take a look first.
先看一下吧
Come closer. I know you want to kiss me.
靠近点,我知道你想吻我
This this was all Caleb was able to get?
凯勒就弄到这些吗
Wait. Look, that's Alison's bedroom.
等下,看,这是艾莉森的卧室
What's Ian doing in there?
伊恩在这里干嘛
What's he doing with that camera?
他想把摄像头怎么样
Oh, my god, he's hiding it.
天呐,他在藏摄像头
He was recording this secretly.
他在偷拍
Wait, recording what?
等等,拍什么
Hey.
好啊
What the hell are Jenna and Garrett doing in Alison's bedroom?
詹娜和加勒特在艾莉森的卧室里搞什么鬼
N.A.T. Club field trip?
N.A.T.社团的实地考察行
Ian and Garrett are the founding members.
伊恩和加勒特是元老级成员
The only one missing is...Where's Jason?
唯一不见的人是,杰森去哪儿了
He's passed out.
他昏睡过去了
A sixpack and some weed'll do that to you.
半打啤酒加大麻也能把你放倒
So, why the emergency call?
有什么事这么急
I just left Alison.
我刚见过艾莉森
I tried to get her to hand over our videos,
我试着让她交出那些录像
but she wasn't going for it.
但她不买账
Heh, is that the only thing she wasn't going for?
她不买账的事还少吗
Shut up, Jenna.
闭嘴,詹娜
Hey, this is your fault, Ian.
这是你的错,伊恩
I knew you'd go too far
我早就觉得你太过分了
and those videos would come back to bite us.
总有一天那些录像会反咬我们一口
That's why I bailed on this messedup plot.
所以我退出了这个破绽百出的计划
Oh, yeah? Well, welcome back.
是吗,那欢迎归队
Now we find them before that bitch shows up.
在那贱人回来前,我们赶紧找那些录像
So, Caleb has seen this?
这些凯勒都看过了
He couldn't have gotten it off that phone without seeing it.
不看他怎么破解
Now you know why I'm freaking out!
你知道我为什么抓狂了吧
Yeah, but the closer we get to finding out what really happened
但我们越接近事情的真相
The closer Caleb gets to the top of "A's" Hit list.
凯勒在A攻击名单的次序就越靠前
He, she, it has messed with all our relationships
这个怪物已经将苗头对准我们身边的人
Toby, Ezra, Samara...
托比,以斯拉,萨马拉
Look.
看这里
Check this out. What is it?
看看这个,什么东西
It's just an old box.
就是个旧盒子
That's weird.
好奇怪
That's the box Jason gave me.
是杰森给我的那个盒子
Caleb's done. I'm telling him today.
凯勒该收手了,我今天就告诉他
So what does this mean?
这什么意思
Well, in case we had any doubts,
这解答我们之前的疑惑
The N.A.T. Club, Jenna included,
N.A.T社团在玫瑰镇会面
was in Rosewood.
詹娜也参加了
In Alison's bedroom.
在艾莉森的卧室里
The night ali was murdered.
就是艾莉被杀的那天晚上
When did you get this?
你什么时候收到的
While you were downstairs.
你在楼下的时候
So, Aria and Hanna haven't seen this.
艾瑞亚和汉娜还没看过吧
I thought you were trying to keep your distance.
我以为你在努力与他保持距离
I was, okay? I am. It's just that
我是在努力,只是...
I slipped up last week and I kissed him,
上周我情不自禁,亲了他
and now Toby thinks that we're back together,
现在托比觉得我们复合了
and I can't even
我却不能...
Talk to him.
你接
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
II don't know. That I'm not here.
我也不知道,就说我不在
No, that I'm in the shower.
不,说我在洗澡
Don't make me lie to him, Spencer.
别逼我对他说谎,斯宾塞
Please!
拜托
Is Spencer around?
斯宾塞在吗
Um, she's unable to come to the phone right now.
她现在接不了电话
I came by to pick up the rest of my tools.
我是来拿剩下的工具的
Spencer's dad... Yeah, I heard.
斯宾塞的爸爸,我听说了
How's Spencer?
斯宾塞还好吗
Okay.
挺好的
She misses you.
她很想你
I miss her.
我也很想她
She's been kind of confusing lately.
她最近有点前言不搭后语
The other day in my truck,
那天在我车里
she said she was close to telling me something,
她说很快就能告诉我真相
to explaining what's been happening.
向我解释最近发生的事情
Things have changed since then.
那之后情况有变
Can you tell me anything?
你能告诉是什么事吗
No. I don't want to get between you and Spencer.
不行,我不想介入你和斯宾塞之间
I don't think this is about me and her.
我不觉得这是我和她之间的事
I think it's something else.
我觉得另有原因
Emily! Just get off!
艾米丽,快挂掉
Spencer's dad is here.
斯宾塞的爸爸来了
You should probably come back later.
你改个时间再来吧
When he's not here,
是趁她爸不在的时候
or when Spencer's not here?
还是斯宾塞不在的时候
And he just drove away?
他就这样走了吗
What else was he supposed to do?
那他该怎么办
Totally shut him down.
我完全拒绝见他
You're protecting somebody that you love.
你在保护你爱的人
It's kind of romantic.
也算是挺浪漫的
No, it's the opposite of romantic.
不,一点都不浪漫
It's safe.
这是安全起见
It's what we all need to be.
我们都得这样
Hey, well, at least Toby still wants to talk to you.
至少托比还愿意和你说话
Because that was definitely not the case last time I saw Ezra.
上次我见到以斯拉时,绝不是那样
Which makes me wonder:
让我开始怀疑
was that the last time I'll ever see him?
那会是我见他的最后一面吗
No, Aria. Yeah, but how do I know that?
不会的,艾瑞亚,但我怎么知道
He won't see me. He won't talk to me.
他不肯见我,不和我说话
Maybe you just need to give him some time.
或许你该给他点时间(有机会的意思)
I gave him time.
我给了他机会
At the play, him sneaking out of the theater?
在剧院他偷偷溜走的那次
That was time.
就是给他的机会
Now I just really want some answers.
现在我真的想要个答案
How are you going to without your parents knowing?
你怎么瞒着你爸妈去问他
Without "A" knowing?
怎么瞒着A
Huh, the beard.
假男友
The what?
什么
Holden, Aria's beard.
艾瑞亚的假男友,霍顿
It means he'll go out with her
就是说他会和她约会
but not really out with her
但不是真正的约会
because he's not really interested.
因为他对她没啥兴趣
I know what it means. He's gay.
我懂是什么意思了,他是同志
He's not gay. I've known him since I was five.
他不是同志,我从五岁就认识他了
He might not have known when he was five.
可能在他五岁的时候,他还没察觉吧
Has he ever tried to kiss you?
他有试图亲过你吗
No.
没有
Gay.
同志
So, how's the whole reintegration
"重返美国社会"的计划
into American Society thing going?
进行得怎么样
Okay. You helped, actually.
挺好,你真的帮了我不少
I did? How?
我有吗,怎么帮到你了
Ah, it's probably better you don't know.
你还是别知道比较好
Okay.
好吧
But I owe you one. How's that?
不过算我欠你个人情,怎么样
Well, we're still on for tomorrow night, right?
我们明晚还继续吧
I was counting on it.
我期待不已
Good. Yeah, 'cause that'll help me.
很好,帮了我大忙了
With your friend who walks out on plays?
去找那个看话剧时开溜的朋友吗
Mm, I think it's best that you don't know.
你还是别知道比较好
I'll call you later.
我回头给你打电话
I'll answer. Bye.
那等你电话,拜拜
Holden
霍顿
Forgot your keys.
你钥匙忘拿了
Oh, man, I totally know what that's like.
哥们儿,这种状况我太清楚了
You get so wrapped up in something,
做事做得太投入
you forget where you are.
都忘了自己身在何处
Two hours later, it's like,
埋头苦干两个小时,抬头一看
"Where did I park my car?
"我车停在哪儿了"
"Did I even drive here?"
"我是开车来的吗"
Thanks.
谢了
On the video, Garrett looked in the box and saw something weird.
视频中,加勒特看到盒子里奇怪的东西
Wouldn't you like to know what it was?
你们不想知道是什么吗
No. Look, we've already seen what we needed to see...
不想,该看的我们都看到了
All of our suspects in the same place
所有嫌疑人在同一时间
at the same time in Alison's room
都出现在艾莉森的房间里
Talking about how much they hated her.
谈论着自己有多恨她
I don't know why we just don't hand the drive to the police.
我不懂为什么不把优盘交给警察
We should be closing things, not opening...
我们应该了结一切,不是挑起新事端
You guys, there's something in here.
各位,这里面有东西
What is that?
是什么
"My turn to torture you."
"轮到我来折磨你了"
Okay, that's creepy.
这有点吓人了
"You think you're safe on the outside,"
你以为在外面就是安全的
but you're not when I'm on the inside."
那你就错了,即使我在里面"
"Scared yet? You should be, bitch."
"怕了吗,怕是应该的,贱人"
These notes are starting to sound familiar.
这些话的语气好熟悉
"Next time, it'll be your face, not this pumpkin."
"下次遭殃的不再是南瓜,而是你的脸"
Looks like it was cut by something.
看上去像被戳了个口子
It was. Don't you guys remember?
的确是,你们还记得吗
Halloween.
万圣节
I've never been this way before.
我从没走过这条路
Back alleys and backyards have
小巷子和别家后院
always been the best way to my house.
是到我家的捷径
Your sister and Ian are so cute together.
你姐姐跟伊恩看起来好般配啊
Do you think they'll get married?
你觉得他们会结婚吗
I guess so. They seem perfect for each other.
有可能吧,他们确实是天生一对
Yeah, perfectly bored.
是啊,天生无聊的一对
Ali, someone trashed your porch.
艾莉,有人在你家门廊搞破坏
What the hell?
搞什么
What does the note say?
纸条上写的什么
Who did this?
谁干的
Jason's beer buddies. Real funny.
杰森的狐朋狗友们,够搞笑的
I better get going.
我还是回家了
Yeah, me too.
我也撤了
What's the hurry? Let's make a night of it.
着什么急啊,我们好好狂欢一夜
It's already been kind of a long night.
这一晚已经够疯狂的了
Look, I'm sorry about the prank.
抱歉拿恶作剧来吓你们
I know I took it too far.
我知道做的有些过了
Let me make it up to you guys.
让我好好补偿你们吧
"Next time, it'll be your face, not this pumpkin."
"下次遭殃的不再是南瓜,而是你的脸"
That was the note that Ali got.
这就是艾莉发现的那张纸条
This is an invitation from Noel Kahn's Halloween party.
这是诺埃尔·卡恩的万圣节派对邀请卡
As if my memories of that night could get any scarier.
那晚的记忆还不够吓人吗
Guys, this note is signed by "A."
各位,纸条署名是A
"A" Was after Alison, too.
A也盯上过艾莉森
Before they were after us.
早在盯上我们之前
Have you talked to her yet?
你跟她谈过了吗
Not yet.
还没
Hey. Heard about you and Noel.
我听说你跟诺埃尔的事了
People in China have heard about me and Noel.
连天朝人民都听说我跟诺埃尔的事了
Don't let it get to you, all right? The guy's a total tool.
别太在意了,那家伙就是个见风使舵的主
I thought we were friends.
我以为我们是朋友
You and Noel?
你跟诺埃尔吗
He doesn't even know what a friend is.
他根本不懂什么叫朋友
No. You and me.
不,我是说你和我
I've been calling you for two days.
这两天我一直打电话找你
Mona...
梦娜
You can have this back. I'm done with it.
把这个拿回去吧,我不要了
Sorry, no returns, no exchanges.
抱歉,此商品不退不换
Take it! Maybe the next girl you decide to dump all over
拿着吧,没准下个被你甩掉的女孩
will like it better than I did.
会比我更稀罕它
I'm so sorry, Mona.
我很抱歉,梦娜
Just leave me alone.
离我远点
No! You're the worst person for you to be around right now.
不行,你这种人最不会处理这种事
That didn't come out right.
我说错话了
Noel's not worth it.
诺埃尔根本不值得
Okay, it's not like anyone with half a brain
任何一个有大脑的人
ever trusted him anyways. Hanna!
都不会相信他的,汉娜
I'm just saying he's a bad guy,
我是想说他就是一混蛋
and you deserve way better.
他根本配不上你
I never knew anyone who could lie like that.
从没见过任何人这么能骗人
It was second nature with him.
说谎就像是他的第二天性
It's those eyes.
他那双眼睛
You look into them, and you're just, like, hypnotized.
当你看着它们,感觉自己被催眠了
So what you're saying is he could be a really good super villain.
你是说,他做大混蛋真是太在行了
Look, I know what you need.
我知道你需要什么
Me, you, Rive Gauche tonight.
今晚就我俩,去左岸酒吧
We'll shut the place down.
我们不醉不归
It's a date.
就这么定了
Ezra. Hey.
以斯拉
I'm calling from Emily's phone,
我在用艾米丽的电话
for obvious reasons.
原因不言而喻
Listen, I really don't want to think
我完全不想
about us being over, but...
与你分手,但...
You know, whether we are or we aren't,
无论我们要不要结束
it's something that we should discuss face to face.
都应该当面谈谈
So, meet me tonight at 8:00
所以,今晚八点
in front of the clock by Rittenhouse Square.
我会在里滕豪斯广场的钟前等你
If you come, it means that there's still a chance for us,
如果你来了,就证明我们之间还有可能
and if not...
如果你没来...
No!
不会吧
When I got the call, no one was sure
我接到电话时,没人知道
I was lucky. Your mom came home.
我很幸运,你妈妈正好回来了
I'm so sorry about yesterday.
昨天的事,很抱歉
Spencer...
斯宾塞...
No, if you'd just gotten your stuff, then...
不,如果你只是拿了东西就走...
Spencer, it wouldn't have made any difference.
斯宾塞,不会有任何区别的
What happened?
发生了什么
I was taking down the scaffolding,
我正要从手脚架上下来
and the anchors gave away, and, uh...
铆钉松了,然后...
You must be the carpenter.
你就是那个木匠吧
I'm Dr. Kingston. Hello, Spencer.
我是金斯顿医生,你好,斯宾塞
Hey.
你好
You two know each other?
你们认识吗
Yeah, Ren used to date Melissa.
对,任和梅丽莎谈过恋爱
Was engaged to her, actually,
确切说是定过婚
before something got in the way.
后来出了些状况,就取消了
So, uh, the xrays confirm the break,
X光显示是骨折了
but it's clean, should heal well.
但伤口很干净,应该会很快愈合
We'll put a cast on it shortly.
我们还需要短期观察一下
You'll need to spend the night.
你今晚得在这过夜了
Why?
为什么
It's routine when there's been a concussion,
这是对脑震荡症状的例行观察
so don't worry.
不必担心
Next emergency. I'll be back later.
有个急诊,我待会儿再来
Try and be more careful next time, huh?
下次小心点
Spencer.
斯宾塞,再见
There something you want to tell me?
你有什么要告知我的吗
Yeah. Okay, bye.
好的,没问题,再见
Toby's okay.
托比没事
Yeah, for now.
暂时是没事了
Guys, if Jenna really is a part of this,
姐妹们,如果詹娜真的参与了这事
Do you think she'd actually hurt her own stepbrother?
你们觉得她真会伤害自己的哥哥吗
Jenna would kill and eat her own mother to get back at us.
为报复我们,她连自己妈妈都能杀掉吃了
Maybe she's just trying to scare him.
也许她只是想吓吓他
Or us. Yeah, well, it's working.
或吓吓我们,这招挺有用的
But if Jenna and Garrett broke up,
但詹娜和加勒特分手了
how could she do this to Toby?
她是怎么做到的,这样对付托比
She must've found a replacement.
她肯定找到替补了
Jenna?
詹娜
Why'd you go back to that house?
你为什么回去那栋房子
You were never supposed to go back, Toby.
你不该回去的,托比
It is not safe with those girls, with Spencer
跟那些女孩还有斯宾塞搅在一起不安全
Don't. Talk about her.
不许说她
Don't mention her name.
不要提她的名字
You need to be stronger.
你需要更加自强
I don't want any advice from you.
我不想听你的建议
Who else is there, hmm?
那你还有谁呢
That knows you as well as I do,
还有谁能像我一样了解你
that cares about you as much as I do
像我一样关心你呢
Spencer.
斯宾塞
You know you'll never be happy with her.
你知道跟她在一起永远不会幸福的
You'll never be at peace.
你们会永无安宁之日
She's haunted, Toby.
她被缠上了,托比
I know a little bit about that.
我知道一些内幕
You shouldn' be here
你不该来这里
I'm the only person who should be here.
我是唯一应该来的人
We're family...
我们是一家人
Whether you like it or not
不管你愿不愿意
Hey.
Hey, I've been worried about you.
嘿,我一直在担心你
Yeah, me too
我也担心你
What the hell is this?
这东西到底是什么
What do you mean?
什么意思
I decoded another segment.
我破解了另一部分文件
This is about Alison Delaurentis's murder, isn't it?
这和艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯的死有关吧
It's complicated.
这很复杂
Yeah, I can tell.
我看出来了
Hanna, why are you and your friends
汉娜,为什么你和你的朋友们
looking into a crime that somebody's already confessed to?
要调查一起已经有人认罪的案件呢
Do you think somebody else killed her,
你们觉得杀她的另有其人吗
somebody in this video? Caleb...
凶手是视频里的某个人吗,凯勒
No, just tell me what these videos are all about
告诉我这些视频到底有何玄机
and stop making me imagine the worst.
别让我再往最坏的方面乱想了
Whatever you imagine isn't as bad as it really is.
事实远比你想象中的严重
Hey, I can protect you.
我可以保护你的
You just you gotta tell me.
只需你告诉我一切
I can't tell you.
无可奉告
Why? Because I can't handle it?
为什么,你觉得我承受不了吗
Because I can't handle it.
因为我自己都承受不了
I'm afraid.
我很害怕
I told you, I can protect you.
我说了,我可以保护你的
No, I'm afraid for you.
我是替你担心
You just gotta stop working on these videos,
你别再碰这些视频了
all right? They're dangerous.
可以吗,它们很危险
I get that.
我知道
Especially since the people that we're talking about
尤其是我们谈论的那些人
are in this town, watching me.
在镇上监视着我
What are you talking about?
你说什么
I was working on this today at the cafe,
我今天在咖啡馆破解这些视频时
and I looked up, and officer Garrett
我抬起头,看到加勒特警官
was sitting two tables away.
正坐在我不远处
What are you hey!
你们到底,喂
Hanna, Hanna! What the hell!
汉娜,汉娜,你在干什么
I spent hours on that.
我花了好久才弄出来的
Look, I don't care.
听着,我不管
You are out of the phone tech business, as of now.
从现在起,你再也不许摆弄手机了
How dare you come here.
你怎么敢来这里
Emily? I'd ask you the same thing.
艾米丽吗,我也正要问你同样的话
I'm Toby's friend.
我是托比的朋友
Well, there was a time you wanted to be more than that.
你曾经可不止想和他当朋友而已吧
Good thing he didn't feel the same way,
还好他对你没动心过
or things would be awfully confusing
不然对于玛雅来说
with Maya, wouldn't they?
那可是剪不断理还乱了
You're lucky I don't take that stick.
我不跟你一般见识
Mm, careful, Emily.
你可得小心点,艾米丽
Misplaced anger can be dangerous. Misplaced?
乱发脾气是很危险的,乱发脾气
You should've left him alone.
你离他远一点
You all should've left him alone.
你们都离他远点
You know how everyone close to you gets hurt.
你知道只要是你身边的人就都会受到伤害
Are you threatening me, here, today?
你此时此刻是在威胁我吗
I'm just stating a fact.
我只不过是阐述事实
Excuse me.
失陪
Spencer.
斯宾塞
Hey, is Spencer okay?
斯宾塞还好吗
I heard Toby Cavanaugh had a bad accident.
我听说托比·加瓦诺出了点意外
Yeah. She's fine, but he broke his arm.
她没事,但托比把胳膊摔断了
Oh! Well, he's lucky.
他没大碍还算幸运
Yeah. Seems like it.
算是吧
So, are you, uh,
那么,你...
still going on your date with Holden tonight?
今晚还要跟霍顿去约会吗
Mom, it's not a date. We're just old friends catching up.
妈,这不是约会,只是老朋友叙叙旧
Is there a reason you have to go
你为什么一定要
all the way to Philadelphia to catch up?
大老远跑去费城叙旧呢
Yeah, I mean, Holden's been, like,
霍顿现在
in the wilds of Portugal.
就像个小葡萄牙人
I just figured his social skills
我觉得该用点刺激手法
could use a little shock treatment.
来帮他提高社交能力
So, where are you going?
那么你们打算去哪儿
Um, I think he said a place called Macelli's.
我记得他提过一家叫麦莎莉的店
Oh, Macelli's.
麦莎莉呀
We haven't been there in years.
我们好久没去过了
We stopped there with Holden's family
我们从莱克县的餐馆回来时
on the way back from the cabin at Clearlake.
就是在那儿遇见了霍顿一家的
Oh, yeah! Yeah, I really liked that place.
对对,我挺喜欢那里的
How come we only went that one year?
我们怎么会只去过一次呢
Mm, well, your father hated that cabin,
你爸不喜欢那间餐馆
and he swore nothing could ever make him go back there.
他打死也不再去那里了
Really.
这样啊
So, we should leave around seven?
那我们七点左右出发
Mom, really? You're still driving me?
妈,不会吧,你还要开车送我去
Come on, I'm not 12.
拜托,我已经不是小孩了
Date or not, your father is insisting on closer supervision.
无论是否约会,你父亲坚持就近监督
So am I. Okay.
我也是,好吧
Jenna's right.
珍娜说的没错
I'm putting Toby in danger,
是我让托比身处险境
and I've always known it.
我一直都清楚的
We've always done everything we can.
我们已经力所能及
It's not enough. It'll never be enough.
那不够,远远不够
I need you to do me a favor.
我需要你帮我个忙
Anything. No, don't be so quick to agree.
没问题,别那么快答应
If you do what I'm about to ask you,
如果你真的帮了这个忙
you might end up hating me,
你也许都会恨我的
But this is the only thing that I can think of to save Toby.
但我只能想到这个办法救托比
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做
Told you, it's not that bad.
我都说了,没那么严重
I'll be home tomorrow.
明天就出院了
I've been wanting to talk.
一直都想跟你谈谈
Me too.
我也是
Emily, what's wrong?
艾米丽,出什么事了
It's Spencer.
关于斯宾塞
What, is she okay?
她没事吧
Before you and she got together,
你们在一起之前
she was seeing someone else.
她有一个男朋友
It wasn't right, and she knew it.
那段感情不该发生,她自己也知道
But he's back now, and...
但他如今又回来了
What?
怎么
It's not right again.
错误再次上演
I don't...
我不
That's not possible.
不可能
Why are you telling me this?
为什么你跟我说这些
Because I can't watch you get hurt.
因为我不想看你受伤害
No. Why are you telling me this?
不,为什么是你告诉我这些
Spencer couldn't.
斯宾塞做不到
She's been wanting to for a long time.
她早就想跟你说了
Long time.
看来有段时间了
I'm so sorry, Toby.
抱歉,托比
Tell me one thing.
告诉我
Who is it?
他是谁
Okay, so I'll be back at 11:00.
我十一点来接你们
You kids enjoy yourselves.
玩得开心点
Okay. We will.
知道了,我们会的
Does it bother you, lying to her?
你就忍心对你妈撒谎吗
Of course.
当然不忍心
But you do it anyway.
但还是照做不误
Look, in this case,
在这件事情上
what she doesn't know isn't gonna hurt her.
她不知情就不会受到伤害
What's going on?
怎么啦
Are you trying to convince me that we shouldn't be doing this?
你该不会想说服我,这是错的吧
No, just making sure it's important to you.
不是,只是确定这对你很重要
Why? What difference does that make?
为什么,有关系吗
Because this is important to me.
因为这对我很重要
Oh, it is to me, too.
我也是
So, what do your friends think you're doing
我俩约会,你朋友们是怎么想的
when you're out with me? Lying to them, too?
你也骗她们吗
No, they know.
不,她们知道的
They are a little curious about you, though.
不过她们对你倒是有点好奇
Me? Mmhmm.
我吗,是的
You're a goodlooking guy.
你是个帅小伙
You're pretending to go out with me
你假装跟我约会
while you're sneaking off somewhere else,
其实偷溜到其它地方去
not telling me or your parents who you're really see
瞒着你爸妈,也不让我知道你去见谁
Oh! So they think I'm gay.
所以她们认为我是同志
No. Yes.
不是,就是
No! Okay, yeah.
不是,好吧,是的
Look, it's just
那个,只是
Aria, I'm not. Gay.
艾瑞亚,我不是同志
Okay, well, what are you?
那你是...
Late. See you at 11:00.
要迟到了,十一点见
Bye.
再见
I'm just saying I put a lot of effort into my story.
我花了很多心思在这个小说里
I'm not denying that. You're a good writer.
我不否认这一点,你很出色
Then why the "B"?
那为什么只有B
I guess I found it a little unbelievable.
我觉得有些不真实
The guy leaves his fiancee at dinner
那男的将未婚妻丢在晚宴上
to follow a woman he only met five minutes ago.
去追一个认识才五分钟的女人
He felt he had to get to know her.
他有一股要去认识她的冲动
He was at his rehearsal dinner.
那可是他的婚礼彩排晚宴
He was getting married the next day.
他第二天就要结婚了
Exactly.
没错
Exactly what?
什么没错
True love saves him from making
真爱拯救了他
the biggest mistake of his life.
阻止他犯下人生最大的错误
Do you think that's realistic?
你觉得现实吗
I think it's romantic.
我认为这很浪漫
Life isn't always romantic.
人生不能总活在浪漫中
Sometimes it's realistic.
有时,就是那么现实
Sometimes things don't work out the way you want them to.
有时,有情人并不能终成眷属
We are still talking about my story,
现在还是在讨论我的小说吧
right, Mr. Fitz?
费兹老师
Yes. Sorry.
是的,对不起
I'll give it another look.
我再看一遍吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I guess that's all I can ask for.
我也只能要求这么多
"Be bold..."
勇敢些
and mighty forces will come to your aid."
力量之神会助你一臂之力"
Excuse me?
什么
It's a quote.
我引用的
I forgot who said it...
我忘了是谁说的
But that's what my story's about.
但这就是我故事的主题
Listen, I really don't want to think
我完全不想
about us being over, but...
与你分手,但...
You know, whether we are or we aren't,
无论我们要不要结束
it's something that we should discuss face to face.
都应该当面谈谈
So, meet me tonight at 8:00
今晚八点
in front of the clock by Rittenhouse square.
我会在里滕豪斯广场的钟前等你
If you come, it means that there's still a chance for us,
如果你来了,就证明我们之间还有可能
and if not...
如果你没来...
Hmm. Did you and the blender have a fight today?
你今天和榨汁机干了一架吗
No, but Caleb and I did.
不是,我和凯勒吵了一架
Oh. Okay. You want to talk about it?
这样啊,你想谈谈吗
Not really.
不太想
I do.
我想谈谈
It's nothing.
没什么的
Did you ever keep a secret from dad?
你曾向爸爸隐瞒过什么秘密吗
Well, apparently not as many as he kept from me.
显然没有他隐瞒我的多
Yeah, I guess I kept a few.
当然,我也有一些秘密
Like what?
比如说呢
Remember that time he surprised me
你还记得他有一次为了给我惊喜
by painting our bedroom?
把我们的卧室粉刷了一遍吗
Yeah, that weird green color that looked like puke.
记得,那种呕吐物一样的绿色
Yeah, well,
是啊
He was so proud of the job that he did.
他对自己的成果那么满意
I didn't have the heart to tell him I hated it.
我不忍心告诉他,我真的很不喜欢
Anything bigger?
有严重一点的事吗
Once, Steve Anderson made a pass at me.
有一次,史蒂夫·安德森挑逗过我
What? Mom, that's dad's best friend.
什么,那可是爸爸最好的朋友
Which is why I kept it a secret...
所以我保守着这个秘密
After telling Steve that I would spill it
我警告过史蒂夫,如果他再那样
If he ever tried it again.
我就会揭发他
But I knew your father well enough to know
我太了解你父亲了
that if I told him, it would hurt him.
如果我把这事告诉他,会伤害到他的
And if I didn't, it wouldn't.
但如果我不说,他会相安无事
What's the big secret you're keeping from Caleb?
你隐瞒了凯勒什么大秘密
Did you lie to him?
你对他撒谎了吗
No.
没有
Hanna.
汉娜
It's nothing.
真的没什么
I have to go meet Mona.
我得去找梦娜了
You feeling all right?
你感觉还好吗
Something I can get you?
需要我给点你什么吗
Just some answers.
答案
Yeah, sure. What's on your mind?
当然,你想问什么
You and spencer.
你和斯宾塞
Well, I kissed her. I'm not gonna deny that.
我吻了她,我不会否认的
Big of you.
你有种
Well, I was under the impression
在我的印象中
that you two were over, so...
你俩当时已经结束了
Did she tell you that?
是她告诉你的吗
Yeah, she did, actually.
是的,是她说得
You should go now.
你可以走了
Come on, mate.
别这样,老弟
I'm just saying, I may have broken my left arm,
虽然我的左臂断了
but my right arm is fine.
但是我的右臂还很有力
I can't wait to down a couple shots
我迫不及待要猛灌几杯
and flush Noel Kahn out of my system.
将诺埃尔·卡恩忘得一干二净
Wait, I thought you lost your fake I.D.
等等,你的假身份证不是丢了吗
I've got another one I could use from an old friend.
我从个老朋友那儿找了一张能用的
What?
怎么了
Looks like somebody made a new friend.
看来有人又交了个新朋友啊
Double rebound, I guess.
看来是相互疗伤
Don't take it so hard.
不要帮他们难过
I'm the one that just got dumped.
是我刚被甩了
No. No, I get it. I just...
不,我明白,我只是
I didn't expect to see those two hooking up.
只是没想到他们俩会在一起
Come on, let's get out of here.
走吧,我们快点离开这儿
Yeah.
好的
I didn't know if you'd come.
没想到你会来
I didn't, either.
我也没想到
Aria, this is dangerous for the both of us...
艾瑞亚,这对我们来说都很危险
I know.
我知道
But I'm only worried about you.
我很担心你
I want you to be safe,
我希望你平平安安
to be happy,
快快乐乐地生活
and I want you to be sure that this,
我也想让你确定
that we, are what you want.
我们现在的状态真是你想要的
There's only one place where I can be sure of that.
只有在一种情况下我能确定
Where?
什么情况下
With you.
和你在一起的时候
We're crazy. You know that, right?
这太疯狂了,你知道吗
I know.
我知道
So, how are we gonna do this?
我们接下来要怎么办
We can't spend the rest of our lives
我们总不能在雨中的人行道上
on sidewalks in the rain.
度过一生吧
I have an idea.
我有个主意
What do you mean, she destroyed the flash drive?
你说她把优盘毁了,是什么意思
I mean she vaporized it.
她把它烧掉了
Nothing left but smoke.
只剩下灰烬
But why would she do that?
她为何要这么做
That was the most important thing.
那可是至关重要的东西
Obviously it was important, okay?
很明显那东西很重要
That's why I kept a copy of the files.
所以我也复刻了一份
You did? Yeah.
你复制了,是的
And I'll keep working on them, too,
只要你们不告诉汉娜
If we keep it a secret from Hanna.
我会继续破解它
Why?
为什么
Because I love her and I want to protect her,
因为我爱她,我要保护她
and it seems like finding out what's on that phone
而看来,查出手机里的东西
is the best way to accomplish that.
就是保护她的最好方式
No, I don't want to lie to Hanna, Caleb,
不,我不想对汉娜撒谎,凯勒
And I don't want to lie to you.
我同样也不想欺骗你
Yeah, about that.
的确
If I'm going to do this,
如果想让我帮你们
I'm gonna need something from you.
我也对你们有所求
What? Answers.
什么,答案
Starting with what is it that Hanna's so afraid of me finding?
首先说说,汉娜到底害怕我发现什么
Where's holden?
霍顿去哪了
He
Aria.
艾瑞亚
Sorry, sorry! Aria really wanted dessert,
抱歉,抱歉,艾瑞亚想吃甜点
but we didn't want to miss you, so I went myself.
我们又怕错过你,所以我自己去买
You were off by a block, by the way.
对了,你说错了一个街区
Oh! My mistake.
抱歉,我的错
You know me and my directions.
你知道我的方向感很差
Peanut butter and chocolate, right?
巧克力花生奶油味,对吧
Uhhuh. Yeah. Thank you.
对了,谢谢
Coffee or vanilla?
您要咖啡味还是香草味
I went for the classics.
我推荐原味的
Thank you.
谢谢
So, what exactly did you tell him?
你到底告诉了他些什么
As little as possible.
我已经尽量隐瞒了
That Jenna's trying to frame us
我告诉他,詹娜企图陷害我们
for Alison's murder,
谋杀艾莉森
that Garrett's helping her,
加勒特也是她的同谋
and that, despite what the police believe,
无论警方是什么说法
Ian's confession probably doesn't tell the whole story.
伊恩的证词并没有讲出全部真相
And then I figured the rest was something
我认为余下的隐情
that all of us needed to talk about.
我们几个人需要讨论一下
All of us except Hanna.
排除汉娜吗
I don't feel any better about this than you do,
我心里也很不好过
but we did the right thing.
但我们这样做没错
Caleb knows what he has to know.
我只告诉凯勒那些他需要知道的事
Maybe what he got won't be any good,
也许他没弄到什么有用的
and we won't have to use him anymore.
我们不再需要他的帮助
So, we're hoping that nothing's on here?
所以我们希望一无所获吗
Dance, you little bastards.
播放呀,破电脑
That's weird. What?
很奇怪,什么很奇怪
What's inside it?
这里面有些什么
Hey, shh! Someone's here.
小声点,有人上来了
Alison?
艾莉森吗
You're going down. No, no, no.
你下去看看,不,不,不
We are all going down.
我们已经是一伙的了
What?
什么
You taped us doing this?
你竟然把我们录下来了
What the what is wrong with you?
你发什么神经
Now we know why he hid the camera.
现在我们知道他为何要藏起相机了
Hey, once you're a member of the club,
这么说吧,既然你入伙了
you're always a member of the club.
你就逃不掉了
Just making sure you're in as deep as I am.
这只是确保你们像我一样无法抽身
She's coming upstairs!
她上楼了
That's Alison about to walk in and find them.
艾莉森要进来发现他们了
This could be the last few seconds of her life.
这也许是她生命的最后时刻
I'm not sure I want Caleb to get any more.
还好凯勒只破解了这么多,我都不忍看了
Yeah, but if he does...
但如果他都破解出来
Maybe we really can give this to the police.
这视频就可以交给警察了
Maybe everything can finally be over.
也许一切都可以结束了
Over over?
是指水落石出吗
I thought Toby was getting back from the hospital later today.
我以为托比要晚些时候才能出院
So did I.
我也是
Where'd he go?
他去哪里了
Why would he leave the keys?
他怎么没带走车钥匙
Spence, what does it say?
斯宾塞,信中说了些什么
He's gone.
他走了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
scaffolding ['skæfəldiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 脚手架 动词scaffold的现在分词

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
spill [spil]

想一想再看

v. 溢出,洒,使 ... 流出,泄漏
n.

 
mate [meit]

想一想再看

n. 伙伴,配偶,同事
vt. 使 ... 配

 
rehearsal [ri'hə:sl]

想一想再看

n. 排练,彩排

联想记忆
previously ['pri:vju:sli]

想一想再看

adv. 先前,在此之前

 
block [blɔk]

想一想再看

n. 街区,木块,石块
n. 阻塞(物), 障

 
flush [flʌʃ]

想一想再看

v. 奔流,发红,冲洗,迅速流过
n. 脸红,

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。