手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第三季 > 正文

摩登家庭第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第86期:大家齐心协力增加发射的力量

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

This is the coolest thing ever.

简直是我经历过最酷的事儿。
Okay, I want to film. Ay, no, wait, I want to be in it.
我要录下来。不 等一下,我也要露个脸。
Hey, Cam, are you sure this is going to work?
小卡,你确定这样可以吗?
Oh, god, you sound just like Cody.
天呐,你说话的语气和科迪一模一样。
Do you think this could launch a human?
你觉得这个可不可以用来发射一个人?
Luke...Let's do the pumpkin first. - Okay.
卢克......我们还是先发射南瓜吧。-好。
They're having fun over there, but you know it's gonna end in tears. -Yeah, always does.
他们在那儿玩的真开心,但最后肯定是悲剧结尾。-对,向来都是。
Knock-knock. Who's there? Physics. -Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
敲门敲门,谁啊?物理学。-谢谢 -不用。
Who's gonna be able to launch it?
谁应该来发射它?
I think it should be Cam!
我觉得是小卡!
Oh, no! I think it should be all of us!
哦,不!我觉得应该是我们所有人一起!
All of us! All of us! Just get right here. Whoo!
所有人!所有人!到这儿来。哇!
For the record, I don't squash all of Phil's dreams. Just the ones that are, you know, potentially fatal.
我必须声明,我没有打压菲尔所有的梦想。只是那些,可能会注定悲剧的。
I'm just trying to get the kid ready for life.
我只是想让那孩子准备好来面对现实生活。

mdjts03s86.jpg

Yeah. -Yes, I-if we didn't do this to them, the world would.

对。-是的,如果我们不对他们狠一点,在社会上也会撞得鼻青脸肿。
Okay, everybody, in final launching positions?
好,大家各就各位,准备好要发射了吗?
Get ready to eat some crow!
准备接受羞"乳"吧?
It is not as delicious as it sounds.
羞"乳"的味道可不怎么美味哦。
Okay...Uno! Dos! Tres! Three!
好。一!二!三!
What happened, Cam?
怎么回事,小卡?
I don't know. I-I don't know.
我不知道。我,我不知道。
Can we do it again?
我们再试一次行吗?
No, we only had one pumpkin, and we just chunk it.
不,我们只有一个南瓜而我们刚刚发射掉了。
Well, we were right. - Aw, yeah.
就说嘛,我们是对的。-哈,是的。
I'm sorry, guys.
对不起。
This usually feels a little better, doesn't it? -Yeah. - Huh? Mm.
通常我们赢了应该更开心才对啊,对吧?-是的。-是吧。
All right. I-I hate to admit it, but when they put the pumpkin in, I was kind of hoping it would work. -Yeah. - Me, too.
好吧。虽然我不愿意承认这点但是当他们把南瓜放进去的时候,我有一点希望他们能成功。-是的。-我也是。
All right! Let the gloating begin.
好吧!开始幸灾乐祸吧。
You know, it was a pretty good try.
你知道吗,其实是一次好的尝试。
We don't need your pity. Let's just get this stuff cleaned up.
我们不需要你们的同情。我们清理一下球场吧。
Well--or if--if maybe we, um...- We launch it from a steeper angle? - Yeah.
或者,或者我们可以,试一下用更大的倾斜角发射?-是的。
Then...maybe if you had somebody else, you know, helping you pull the thing.
然后,如果你们能有多一些人一起帮你们拉它。
But we don't have any more pumpkins.
但是我们没有多余的南瓜了。
That's the easy part! They're on every porch up and down the block.
那很简单!街坊邻居家家户户门前都有。
Oh, we can handle that. Come on, kid! - Yeah. Come on. Let's try one. -Okay! All right! Let's do it! I say "Punkin," Gang says "Chunkin"!
我们可以搞定。来吧 -是的。来吧。让我们再试一次。-好吧!我们再试一次!我说南瓜,大家说射!
There are dreamers and there are realists in this world.
这个世界上有梦想家也有现实主义者。
You'd think the dreamers would find the dreamers and the realists would find the realists, but more often than not, the opposite is true.
你可能会觉得梦想家们喜欢聚在一起,现实主义者又聚成另外的小集体,但是往往,二者喜欢混搭在一起。
Maybe if this works, we should launch my centerpiece next.
如果这个成功了,我们下一个应该发射我做的餐桌装饰。
It wasn't that bad. -Your rice pilaf was.
它没有那么糟糕啦。-你做的手抓饭倒是挺糟糕的。
Jay, be careful!
杰,小心点儿!
Okay. All right. -Oh! Oh! Keep going, keep going! Keep going!
好的。准备。-好!好!继续用力!继续用力!
You see, the dreamers need the realists to keep them from soaring too close to the sun.
其实,梦想家需要现实主义者提醒他们不要把梦想放飞得过高。
And the realists...Well, without the dreamers, they might not ever get off the ground.
而现实主义者,如果没有梦想家的话,可能永远无法将梦想放飞。
Okay! Next one's going through the--the goal thingy, I can feel it!
好!下一个一定会穿过球门,我能感觉到!
Now when Lorna, Cody, and I did this, it was--
当洛娜,科迪和我做这件事的时候,
Less talkin', more chunkin.
少说话,多用力。
Mom, I need to tell you something.
妈妈,我要告诉你一件事。
What is it, honey?
是什么,宝贝?
Ready!
准备!
I distracted Haley while she was driving, and we dented your car.
海莉开车的时候我让她分心了,我们把你的车撞出了一个凹痕。
Fire!
发射!
Well, girls...Three more seconds, and you would have gotten away with it.
姑娘们,再忍三秒,就追究不到你们头上了。
Now a human? Come here, Lily. -Luke, no.
现在射人了吧?过来吧,莉莉。-卢克,别犯二。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fatal ['feitl]

想一想再看

adj. 致命的,毁灭性的,决定性的

联想记忆
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
pity ['piti]

想一想再看

n. 同情,怜悯,遗憾,可惜
v. 同情,怜悯

 
potentially [pə'tenʃəli]

想一想再看

adv. 潜在地

 
block [blɔk]

想一想再看

n. 街区,木块,石块
n. 阻塞(物), 障

 
lily ['lili]

想一想再看

adj. 纯白的 n. 百合花

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。