手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第五季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第五季:第13集 莱纳德和佩妮复合(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Helen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

And now that I have some wood,

我现在有硬木了
I'm going to begin the erection of my settlement.
我的殖民地要开始崛起了
He's got to be doing this on purpose.
他肯定是故意这么说的
Ooh, 8:30.You and Penny decide to go out and paint the town beige?
才八点半呢 你跟佩妮是出去打酱油的吗
You are 30 years old and you live with your mother.
某人都三十岁了 还跟妈妈同住一屋
I guess it didn't go well.
看来约会不太顺利
We don't know that.Not to a certainty.All we know is that Leonard is home.
我们可不知道 不能确定 我们只知道莱纳德到家了
How about now?
现在呢
Again, not enough evidence.For all we know, he's being murdered.
证据还是不够 我们只知道他被谋杀了
Now, back to our game.
现在 继续游戏
You were in the middle of an erection.
你不是在崛起中吗
Oh, of course. It's right here in my hand.
对哦 那玩意儿就在我手中
What does she want from me now?
她现在是想怎样
What's up?
怎么了
Do not overthink this.
别想太多
I don't understand. Bupbupbupbupbupbupbup.
我不懂 一切尽在不言中
Okay, but earlier it seemed like...
好吧 但是之前不是...
No talking.
别说话
Even during? 'Cause sometimes I have questions.
做的时候也不说话吗 因为有时我会想提问耶
Well, that was fun.
挺不错
Yeah, except for when I got the foot cramp.
是啊 除掉我脚抽筋的部分
You hung in there, though.
但你还是挺住了
There was a lot at stake.
牺牲小我 成全大我
So what do you want to do now?
你现在想做什么
Well, I want to go get my asthma inhaler,but it might ruin the moment.
我想去拿我的哮喘吸入器 但这样就太毁气氛了
Just, just help me out here.
我还是不明白
How does a miserable date end in sex?
为什么糟糕的约会能以滚床单收场
I don't know, it's complicated.
我也不知道 这太复杂了
Well, I'm a pretty smart guy,and right now my brain has dibs on the blood supply,so give it a go.
我很聪明的 而且现在血液主要在往大脑流动了 试试也无妨嘛
Okay, it's just, at the restaurant when you said you wanted us to be together again, it got very real very fast and I panicked.
好吧 只是... 在餐厅里你说想 想跟我复合 感觉太真实太突然了 我吓到了
Why?
为什么
What are you afraid of?
你在怕什么
Well, what if we do go out and I do something stupid and dump you again?
要是我们真的和好了 但我又做了什么蠢事 又把你甩了怎么办
What if I dump you?
怎么就不是我甩你呢
Come on, be serious.
得了 别闹
Well, how about if we don't think about this as a relationship?
那不然我们都不把这当成是谈恋爱
It could be more like a new version of software.Penny and Leonard 2.0.
就好比是一款新的软件 佩妮和莱纳德2.0升级版
We can test it internally, shake out the bugs,and if we both feel it's solid,then we'll roll it out to the public.
我们可以先内测捉虫 等我们都觉得稳定了 到时再公之于众
So we don't tell people we're back together?
那我们先不告诉别人我们复合了
Exactly. We pretend like our date went badly.
是的 我们假装约会进展不顺利
Well, we don't really have to pretend.
这已经不用假装了
And we let them think that we decided to just be friends and that everything's cool.
我们让他们以为我们决定只做朋友 那样的话就没问题了
Okay, great.
好啊
Hey, I just remembered.I still got one of your inhalers.
我刚想起来 我还留着你的吸入器
I can't believe you kept this.
不敢相信你还留着
Yeah, I was gonna throw it away, but I just couldn't.
我本来想扔掉 但还是舍不得
That is so sweet.
你太贴心了
In 25 to 30 minutes I'm gonna show you how much this means to me.
大概再过二十五到三十分钟 你就能知道 这对我的意义有多重大了
Leonard?
莱纳德
Yeah, hi, hi. How's it going?
好啊 你好吗
Uh, can't complain.Thanks for asking.
没什么不好 不过还是谢谢
Well, what were you doing out at 3:00 in the morning?
你凌晨三点在外面做什么
Well, uh, uh... what are you doing up?
那你又在做什么
I was using the bathroom.
我上厕所啊
Yeah, well, so was I.
我也是
Really? I didn't see you in there.
真的吗 我怎么在里面没看到你
Obviously... when I saw that you were in ours,I went and used another one.
显然我看到你在用了 所以我就出去用其它的了
Where?
上哪去用了
The, the gas station across the street.
马路对面的加油站
In your pajamas?
穿着睡衣去
Yes.
是啊
Without shoes?
还没穿鞋去
Yes.
是啊
On a cold winter's night?
大冬天三更半夜去
Yes.
是啊
Seems unlikely.
不太可能啊
Did you bring your asthma inhaler?
你带你的哮喘吸入器了吗
Uh, uh, uh, yes, I did.
是的 我当然带了
Well, then, I guess it's plausible.
那貌似就可信了
D hang on a second, mister. What?
等等 先生 干嘛
After you used the facilities at the gas station,did you make a purchase?
你用过加油站的厕所后 买东西了吗
What?
什么
It's customary, when using the restroom at a retail establishment, to make a small purchase.
这是国际惯例 你用了零售店的厕所 就要随便买点东西
Did you?
你买了吗
No.
没有
Here's two dollars.
给你两块钱
Go buy some beef jerky.
去买点牛肉干
I don't want beef jerky.
我不想吃牛肉干
It's not about you.
这不是你想不想的问题
It's about a poor immigrant from Pakistan trying to make his way in America by working the graveyard shiftat the Colorado Boulevard Chevron.
这关系到可怜的巴基斯坦移民 在科罗拉多大道的 雪佛龙公司上夜班 就为了在美国混口饭吃
Fine.
好吧
Needy Baby, Greedy Baby indeed.
还真是越缺爱的小孩越贪心啊
Leonard will be here in a moment.He's looking for a different parking space.
莱纳德马上就来了 他要重找一个停车位
Why?
为什么
We were next to a car with an Ask me about my grandchildren. bumper sticker,and I was afraid if we ran into them on the way out,I'd be obligated to do so.
我们旁边停着一辆车 上面贴着一张贴纸 写着聊聊我的孙子们 我担心如果走的时候遇到那辆车的车主 我就有义务就跟他聊
I'm so disappointed it didn't work with him and Penny.
他跟佩妮的约会居然失败了 我好失望
Me, too.
我也是
Out of deference to them,let's not flaunt our happy relationship.
为了不伤害到他们 咱们就别炫耀自家的完美恋情了
You have a keen insight into the human heart,Amy Farrah Fowler.
你还真是体贴善良啊 艾米·费拉·福勒
We are next to a Suburu with a Gore/Lieberman bumper sticker.
现在旁边那辆斯巴鲁上贴着一张写着戈尔/利伯曼的贴纸(2000年美国总统选举中民主党的正副总统候选人)
Well, I doubt they'd want to talk about that, so we're fine.
我觉得他们不会想聊那个 所以我们安全了
I'm surprised to see you here after it went so badly with Penny.
你跟佩妮的约会搞砸了 你居然还会来这吃饭
Well, hey, we're grownups.We can still be friends.
我们都是大人了 买卖不成仁义在嘛
Boy, I don't know if I could be friends with Howie if we broke up.
天啊 要是我跟霍华德分手了 估计就做不成朋友了
Why not?
为什么
I'm a very vengeful person.
我是个报复心很重的人
Really?
真的吗
With access to weaponized smallpox.
而且我还能弄到改造成生化武器的天花
Here you go, guys, let me get you going with some water.You need menus or you know what you want?
伙计们 我先给你们上点水 你们要看菜单吗 还是已经想好要点什么了
Leonard knows what he wants,but it looks like he's not gonna get it from you.
莱纳德知道自己想要什么 不过看来从你这是捞不着了
Howard.
霍华德
No, that's okay, Bernadette.Sometimes these things just don't work out.
不 没事 伯纳黛特 有些人就是不适合在一起
Yeah, it's all good. WeWe'll always have feelings for each other.
没错 不过没关系 我们 我们对彼此的感觉永远不会变
Oh, that's nice.
还真是不错啊
See, she knew what always meant.
看吧 她也知道永远的含义
Wow, you're like a dog with a bone, aren't you?
你就是得理不饶人是吧
I'm just making a point.
我只是想证明我的观点而已
Is the point that you don't know when to let something go?
你不知道该何时放手的观点吗
People, people,please, before you say something you both regret,I'd like to place my order.
够了 够了 拜托 在你俩开始说一些会后悔的话时 我想先点菜
Yeah, just hang on, Sheldon.You know why we can't be together?Because you always have to be right.
好的 稍等 谢尔顿 你知道咱俩为什么不能做情侣吗 因为对的永远你 错的永远我
Oh, that is not true.
才不是呢
I got to go with Leonard on this.He is wrong more than anyone I know.
这点我认同莱纳德 他是我认识的人中犯错最多的
You know what? I just realized I'm on a break.I'll get someone else.
我刚想起来现在是我的休息时间 我叫别人过来给你们点单
Leonard, promise me that when our new waitress comes over,you will not start a complicated onagain,offagain relationship with her,because I am very, very hungry.
莱纳德 你要保证等我们下一个女招待过来以后 你绝不可以一会儿跟她玩复合 一会儿跟她玩翻脸的恋情 因为我现在非常非常饿
Unbelievable.Mind explaining to me why you were being such a jerk at the restaurant?
真是难以置信 你想解释一下你在餐厅里的时候 表现得像个混蛋一样吗
I was trying to act like we weren't seeing each other.That was the plan, right? No,
我那是努力装作咱们没有复合 这不是咱俩的计划吗 不是
the plan was to tell people we decided to stay friends.That's a little hard to do when you're always being such a tool bag.
计划是告诉他们 咱们决定只当朋友 你整天那么讨人厌弄得我也很难演下去
You know what? I don't have to stand here and take this crap.
我用不着站在这听你数落
The hell do you think you're going?
你这是去哪呀
Isn't sex after fighting kind of what we do now?!
咱俩现在不就是一吵完架就上床吗
Yeah, kind of, yeah.
好吧 说得没错
What are we doing?
我们这是干嘛啊
What do you mean?
什么意思
Every scenario I play out for you and me ends badly.
我每次幻想到咱俩在一起的场面 结局总是很糟
That's because you overthink everything.
那是因为你总是想得太多
Leonard, are you listening to me?
莱纳德 你在听我说话吗
What? Yeah.
什么 我在听啊
This is a disaster.I distinctly ordered the Leonard Nimoy Mr. Spock cardboard standee.
这简直就是个灾难 我分明订的是 伦纳德·尼莫伊版的史波克纸模
Why would I feel safer with Zachary Quinto at the foot of my bed?
扎克瑞·昆图站在我的床脚 怎么能让我觉得安全呢
I don't know, he was pretty badass on Heroes.
不知道啊 可是他演《英雄》的时候挺威猛的啊
You're right, I'll give him a shot.
也是 那我就给他一次机会吧
Hang on.
等一下
Penny, do you have plans for dinner?
佩妮 你今天的晚饭有安排吗
Why, you guys going somewhere?
怎么了 你们要去什么好地方吗
No, I mean just you and me.
不是 就咱俩单独吃
Uh, have you thought this through?
你有认真考虑过才问我的吗
Yes, and I think we should go anyway.
对 而且我认为我们必须去
No, can't do it. Sorry, Quinto, you're going back.
不行 怎么能让我觉得安全呢 我还是做不到 抱歉 昆图 你还是滚回去吧
If you and Leonard get back together,Sheldon and I will finally have someone to go on double dates with.
如果你跟莱纳德复合了 就终于有人可以跟我和谢尔顿 出去四人约会了
What about me and Howard?
不能跟我和霍华德出去吗
Fine, we can double with you, too.
好吧 我们也可以跟你们四人约会
So insecure.
太没安全感了
Where are you guys going to eat?
你们俩要去哪吃饭
Penny?
佩妮
Do you, Penny, take Leonard to be your lawful wedded husband?
佩妮 你愿意接受莱纳德作为你的合法丈夫吗
Well, it's a little late for me to start saying no, isn't it?
我现在说不愿意 有点太迟了 对不对
Penny.
佩妮
Sorry, just remembered I've got to stop at the drugstore.
抱歉 突然想起来我待会要去一下药店

重点单词   查看全部解释    
customary ['kʌstəməri]

想一想再看

adj. 习惯的,惯例的

 
distinctly [di'stiŋktli]

想一想再看

adv. 清楚地,显然地,明显地

 
establishment [is'tæbliʃmənt]

想一想再看

n. 确立,制定,设施,机构,权威

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
asthma ['æsmə]

想一想再看

n. 哮喘

联想记忆
disappointed [.disə'pɔintid]

想一想再看

adj. 失望的

 
plausible ['plɔ:zəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 似真实合理的,似可信的

联想记忆
supply [sə'plai]

想一想再看

n. 补给,供给,供应,贮备
vt. 补给,供

联想记忆
chevron ['ʃevrən]

想一想再看

n. 山形袖章,回文状雕饰,v形图案

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。