手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《吸血鬼日记》 > 吸血鬼日记第二季 > 正文

吸血鬼日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集 克劳斯与凯瑟琳的恩怨

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on "The vampire diaries"...

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Vampires and werewolves used to roam freely
吸血鬼和狼人过去可以自由地出没
until a shaman put a curse on them
直到巫师对他们下了咒语
to limit their power.
来限制他们的超能力
Since then, were wolves can only turn on a full moon,
从那以后,狼人只能在满月时变身
and vampires are weakened by the sun.
而吸血鬼不能见光
The werewolf part of the curse
狼人的咒语
is sealed with the moonstone.
被月光石封印着
So tell me about your ex, Katherine.
他跟我说了你的前女友,凯瑟琳
You must be Elena.
你一定是埃琳娜
How do we look exactly alike?
我们怎么会长得一模一样
Damon, don't.
达蒙,不要
You need me. Elena's in danger.
你需要我,埃琳娜有危险
The moonstone is what breaks the curse.
月光石是用来解除诅咒的
Sacrifice is what breaks it,
祭品才可以解除诅咒
the blood of the doppelganger.
二重身的血
You're the doppelganger.
你就是二重身
I wanna be with you, Stefan,
我想和你在一起,斯特凡
but first I need to wake up
但首先我需要清醒一下
and know that the people that I love are safe.
确保我所爱的人都是安全的
You were running from something. What was it?
你在躲避什么的,到底是什么
Everyone has a past.
每个人都有过去
The originals, Rose and I pissed 'em off.
吸血鬼祖先,罗斯和我触怒了他们
What did you do?
你们做了什么
He trusted Katerina Petrova.
他相信了卡特琳娜·佩特洛娃
Elijah, I beg your forgiveness.
以利亚,我恳求您的原谅
Hello, Elena.
你好啊,埃琳娜
Stefan here?
斯特凡在吗
He called, said it was important.
他打电话给我,说有要紧事
Right this way.
里边请
What is this about?
什么事
You.
是你
Ok, you have to understand I only know
你们得明白,我只知道
what I've picked up over the years.
这些年来零零碎碎听到的一些事
And I don't know what's true and what's not true.
我也不知道哪些是真的,哪些是假的
That's the problem with all this vampire crap.
吸血鬼的事乱七八糟,麻烦就在这里
But klaus, I know is real.
但是关于克劳斯,我知道是真的
Who is he?
他是谁
One of the originals. He's a legend.
吸血鬼祖先之一,他是个传奇人物
From of the first generation of vampires.
是第一代吸血鬼
Like Elijah.
和以利亚一样
No. Elijah was the Easter Bunny compared to Klaus.
不一样,相较于克劳斯,以利亚一文不值
He was a foot soldier.
他不过是个小兵
Klaus is the real deal.
克劳斯才是背后大佬
Klaus is known to be the oldest.
克劳斯因为资格最老而出名
in the history of time is coming after me?
现在在追捕我吗
Yes. No.
是的,不是
What they're saying is I mean,
他们说的是,我的意思是
if what she's saying is true...
如果她说的是真的
Which it is.
就是真的
And you're not just saying it
而你也不是为了自保
so we don't kill you...Which I'm not.
才随口胡说的,我没胡说
Then we're lookin' at a solid maybe.
那么我们面对的可能就是,事实
Look, Elijah's dead, right?
以利亚已经死了,对吧
So no one else even knows that you exist.
所以就没人知道你的存在了
Not that you know of. That's not helping.
不可能,说这些没用
Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him.
我从没听说过有谁亲眼见过他
I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction.
我们说的都是几世纪以来虚实不分的事情
I mean, we don't know what's real.
我们不知道真假
For all we know, he could just be
我们都知道,他可能只是个
some sort of stupid bedtime story.
无聊的催眠故事
He's real, and he doesn't give up.
他是真的,而且他从不放弃
If he wants something, He gets it.
他想要的东西,一定会得到
If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot.
谁要是不怕克劳斯,那他就是傻瓜
All right, we're shaking.
好吧,我们害怕了
You've made your point.
你的目的已经达到了
Where you going?
你去哪
School.
学校
I'm late.
我要迟到了
Let me, uhlet me grab my stuff. I'll go with you.
等我去收拾一下东西,跟你一起去
That's ok. I know where it is.
不用了,我知道怎么去学校
She's in denial.
她不愿接受现实
Shut up, Damon.
闭嘴,达蒙
Here. I got it.
我来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Where's Elena?
埃琳娜去哪了
She's, um she's actually runnin' late today.
她,她今天迟到了
So what are you doin' later?
一会儿你要干什么去
You wanna hang out at the grill, shoot some pool?
去烧烤店逛一圈,打打桌球怎么样
Winner runs the table.
赢的人接着守擂
Um, why?
为什么
Why what?
什么为什么
Well, you never asked me to play a game of pool before,
你以前从没邀请过我去打桌球
So why now?
现在为什么叫我一起去
Uh, I don't know. I thought
我不知道,我想
thought it would be fun. Never mind.
我们会玩得很开心,当我没说
No. Hey, ok.
不是啦,好吧
Sure. It's just...
我去,只是
Just what?
只是什么
It's just you're Elena's brother, and...
只是你是埃琳娜的弟弟,而且
Sure.
去吧
It's just I'm really bad at pool.
只不过我桌球打得实在很烂
Yeah. Yeah, I thought you might be.
我想你也可能不怎么会打
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Do you guys know which way's the office?
请问你们知道办公室怎么走吗
Uh, yeah. Yeah. Through the double doors,
恩,穿过那边的双开门
uh, straight ahead, quick left,
直走,再左转
and then your first right. You must be new here.
接着在第一个转弯口右转,你是新来的吧
Yeah, I am. It's kinda hard to hide it.
是的,一下子就露馅了
My name's Luka.
我叫洛卡
I'm Jeremy. This is bonnie.
我叫杰里米,这是邦妮
Hi, Bonnie.
你好,邦妮
Anyway, Luka, I'm, uh I'm actually headed in that direction.
这样吧,洛卡,我正好要往那边走
Why don't you follow me?
跟我一起走吧
It could get confusing.
你自己走容易迷路
Ok, thanks, man.
兄弟,谢谢你
It's nice to meet you, Bonnie.
很高兴见到你,邦妮
Tell everyone I wasn't feeling well
谁问到我就说我不舒服
and I went home from school.
所以回家了
I can't believe I'm agreeing to this.
真不敢相信我居然同意了
I'm a terrible liar.
我不太会说谎
And keep Stefan busy.
别让斯特凡闲下来
I don't want him knowing what I'm up to.
我不想让他知道我在干什么
I'm even worse at duplicity,
我更不善于搞两面派
and you know this.
你是知道的
You managed to keep me occupied
当初凯瑟琳去见斯特凡的时候
when Katherine paid Stefan a visit.
你可是让我忙得团团转
Yeah, 'cause she threatened me.
那是因为她威胁我
Not that I'm saying that you should use that as a tactic.
但你不准威胁我
It's Stefan's gonna see right through me.
只是,斯特凡一定会拆穿我的
Caroline, as my friend, do you promise or not?
卡罗琳,作为我的朋友,你愿意答应我吗
You had to break out the girlfriend code.
你还真拿我们的友情来说事儿了
Ok.
好吧
I promise.
我答应你
Ok.
Why don't you want Stefan to know?
你为什么不想让斯特凡知道呢
Because he would never be ok with me doing this.
因为他绝不会答应我这么做的
Are you sure you wanna do this?
你确定要这么做吗
Yes, I'm sure.
是的,我确定
She's the only one who knows the truth about Klaus,
她是唯一一个了解克劳斯的人
the only one who can tell me how to stop him.
只有她能告诉我怎样才能阻止克劳斯
But you're asking for the truth
可你是去问一个
from someone who's probably never given it.
也许根本不会把真相告诉你的人
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这么做吗
Yes. I can't just sit back and wait.
是的,我不能坐以待毙
I have to know, Caroline.
我必须知道办法,卡罗琳
Please.
拜托了
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
I'll be ok from here.
我站在这里就不会有事
Hello, Elena.
你好,埃琳娜
You come to watch me wither away?
你是来看我消亡的吗
Goodbye, Caroline.
再见,卡罗琳
As long as I stay on this side of the door,
我一直站在门的这边
she can't hurt me.
她伤不了我的
Please.
走吧
Stefan know you're here?
斯特凡知道你来这儿了吗
I brought you some things.
我给你带了点东西
You came to bribe me?
你是来收买我的
What is it that you want?
你想从我这得到什么
I want you to tell me about Klaus.
我要你告诉我克劳斯的事
You've been busy.
看来他给你带来了不少麻烦
I also brought you this.
我还给你带了这个
It's your family history.
这是你的家族史
It says in here that the family line ended with you.
据上面的记载,你们家族到你就绝后了
Obviously that's not true.
显然与事实不符
You think that if you brought me some family keepsake,
你以为给我带点家族纪念品
that I'd open up?
我就会敞开心扉吗
I also brought you this.
我还给你带了这个
You don't look so good.
你看上去气色不是很好
How long before your body shuts down?
你要多久才会彻底干枯呢
10, 20 years?
十年,还是二十年
Must be painful to desiccate and mummify.
脱水成木乃伊的过程一定很痛苦吧
I can't even imagine.
我都无法想象
You have the Petrova fire.
你果然是佩特洛娃的后人
More blood?
还要吗
It's a long story,
这事说来话长
Klaus and I,
我和克劳斯
goes all the way back to England, 1492,
得从1492年的英格兰说起
after I left Bulgaria.
在我离开保加利亚之后
Or was thrown out.
或者说是被驱逐出去
Thrown out?
驱逐
My family, your true ancestors...
我的家人,你的祖先
They disowned me.
和我断绝了关系
My indiscretions were not tolerated at that time.
那个时代,我轻率的举止是不被容忍的
I had a baby out of wedlock. The shame.
我未婚先孕,真不像话
It was kept secret?
你们家族对此保密
Mmhmm.
My baby was given away.
我的孩子被送走了
I was banished to England,
我被放逐到英格兰
and I had to learn to adjust.
我不得不学会适应新环境
So I quickly became English.
于是我很快就像个真正的英国人了
It was there that
我就是在那遇见了
I caught the eye of a nobleman named Klaus.
一个叫克劳斯的贵族
I was taken with him at first,
一开始我被他所吸引
until I found out what he was
直到我发现了他的真面目
and what he wanted from me...
知道了他想从我这里得到什么
And then I ran like hell.
然后我拼命地逃跑
She's here.
她就在这
Katerina!
卡特琳娜
I know you're near!
我知道你就在附近
I can smell your blood.
我能闻到你的血
It's pointless to run.
逃跑是没用的
Klaus'll find you wherever you are.
你逃不出克劳斯的掌心
This way.
走这边
There's more blood over there.
那里血的气味更浓
Head east.
往东走
I can't lead them astray much longer.
我牵制不了他们太久
I can't run anymore. Another mile.
我跑不动了,再跑一英里
There's a cottage.
有个小农屋
You'll be safe there.
到那你就安全了
Go now. Go!
快跑啊
So...
那么
What did Klaus want?
克劳斯想从你身上得到什么
Same thing that he'll want from you.
和他想从你身上得到的东西一样
He wants to break the curse.
他想破解诅咒
By sacrificing the Petrova doppelganger.
所以就要用佩特洛娃二重身当祭品
He wanted to drain every single drop
他恨不得吸干
of blood from my body.
我所有的血液
All right, rosebud.
好了好了,哭泣的少女
I need some answers.
快回答我的问题
Oh, please don't tell me you're crying
拜托,别告诉我你在为
'cause your buddy Trevor lost his head.
你那亲爱的特雷弗丢了脑袋伤心
You always been this sensitive?
你真没同情心
There's a little vampire switch
吸血鬼都有个小小的感情开关
you can just pfft for this very reason.
你完全可以关掉它
Takes the emotion out of it.
不让情感进入大脑
Yeah, you switch yours,
好吧,你先关了你的
I'll switch mine.
我再关了我的
Is that a dig?
这是在挖苦我吗
It's an observation.
这是洞察力
Being in love with your brother's girlfriend must be difficult.
爱上了弟弟的女友,你也不好过吧
I'm not in love with anyone.
我才没爱上谁
You wanna try that again?
你敢再说一次吗
Don't get on my bad side.
别逼我露出邪恶的一面
Then show me your good side.
你还有善良的一面吗
How do I find Klaus?
怎么才能找到克劳斯
You don't find Klaus. He finds you.
你找不到他的,只有他找你的份
Come on. Somebody's gotta know somebody
拜托,总有人认识
who knows where he is, right?
知道他在哪里的人,是吧
Add another 200 somebodies to that,
就算你一环套一环牵扯出200人
and you're still not even close.
你也还是离他十万八千里
Humor me. You got in touch with Elijah.
别蒙我,你联系上了以利亚
How'd you do it?
怎么做到的
Through a very low somebody on the totem pole.
通过权利金字塔里最底层的一个吸血鬼
A guy named Slater in Richmond.
叫斯莱特,在里士满
Perfect. I'll drive.
这不就得了,我开车
No. You forget not all of us can do sun.
不,你忘了我不能见阳光
Then you drive.
那你开车
Come on.
走吧
Stefan! Hey. Hey.
斯特凡,嗨,嗨
Um, I need to talk to you. Where are you going?
我有话和你说,你这是要去哪
Well, Elena went home sick.
埃琳娜请病假回家了
I just want to go check up on her.
我去看看她怎么样了
Ditcher.
别去了
I'm kinda worried about her.
我有点担心她
You know what? Of course you are.
是啊,你当然担心她
Go ahead. Iyou know what? We can talk later.
去吧,我们可以以后再谈
Uh, talk about what?
什么事吗
I might have done something.
我可能做了件事
What did you do?
你做什么了
Told Tyler I'm a vampire.
跟泰勒说我是吸血鬼
What does the Petrova bloodline have to do with Klaus?
佩特洛娃家族的血液对克劳斯有什么用
It's really tedious, but...
说来话长
The curse was bound by the sacrifice of Petrova blood.
诅咒是靠佩特洛娃的血做祭品维系的
Witches are crafty with their spells.
女巫施咒真是精于算计
The doppelganger was created as way to be able to undo the spell.
创造二重身是用来解咒的
Once the doppelganger reappeared,
二重身一再现
the curse can be broken.
咒就可以被破解
So you ran before he killed you.
所以在他杀了你之前你逃走了
Something like that.
差不多就那样
Help. Please help me.
救命,求你救救我
Please. Help me.
求你,救救我
I don't invite strangers into my home.
我素不接待陌生人
No. Trevor, he said that you'd help me.
不要,特雷弗说你会帮我
Damn him. Always making promises I don't want to keep.
该死,总是做出些我不想履行的承诺
Let the girl in.
让她进来
Bring her water and something to eat.
给她些水和吃的
You must be Rose. Thank you.
你就是罗斯吧,谢谢
Trevor said to show you this to prove I am who I say,
特雷弗说这个能证明我是谁
that you would help me to freedom.
他说你能帮我逃走
You stole this from Klaus?
你从克劳斯那儿偷来的吗
It was to be part of the sacrifice ritual
它是祭奠仪式的一部分
So II grabbed it and made my escape.
所以我就拿着它逃了出来
People do not escape from Klaus.
没人逃得出克劳斯的手心
Everyone who tries ends up back in his grasp,
所有试过的人都以失败告终
and anyone who helps them dies.
而帮他的人只有死路一条
I know the risk you bring on yourself by giving me aid.
我知道你帮我是冒着多大的危险
I am risking nothing. At nightfall,
我不会冒险,到晚上
I will bring you back to Klaus and beg him to show us both mercy.
我会把你交给克劳斯求他给我们条生路
No! No!
不要
Back entrance. How convenient.
后门,这够方便的
That's the point. We can't all have little daylight rings.
这就是重点,不是谁都有都有日光戒
How do you know this Slater guy's even here?
你怎么确定斯莱特会在
I called him.
我打了电话给他
He's here. He's always here.
他在这,一直都在
Good. Just one thing.
很好,还有一事
If you are setting me up in any way,
如果你给我耍花招
I will rip your heart out and shove it down your throat.
我就掏出你的心再把它塞进你的嘴
It's something I'm very good at.
这种事我是很擅长的
I'm older than you and stronger.
我比你活得久,因此更强大
Don't get on my bad side.
别逼我露出我邪恶的一面
You can trust me.
你可以信我
Whoa. What about the, uh...sunlight
不怕阳光了吗
Doublepaned and tempered.
双层隔热玻璃
UV rays can't penetrate.
可以阻挡紫外线
You see the appeal now?
现在你发现其迷人之处了吧
That and the free wifi.
那不是自由的漂流者吗
Hey. How are you?
过得还好吧
Good. I saw you come. What are you doin' here?
挺好的,你来这有什么事吗
Mmm, it's a long story, but I want you to meet
一言难尽,我想让你认识下
Damon Salvatore.
达蒙·塞尔瓦托
Turned 1864, mystic falls, by Katherine Pierce,
1864年在神秘瀑布镇被凯瑟琳·皮尔斯转化
AKA katerina Petrova.
也就是卡特琳娜·佩特洛娃
So I take it I was right.
那么我说的是对的咯
What I told you about the tomb under the church is true.
之前告诉你的教堂下墓穴的事是真的了
Yes. It was right. Thank you for the tip.
是,千真万确,多谢提示
Yeah. It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Maybe.
但愿吧
What's goin' on, Rose?
罗斯,有什么事吗
Where's, uh, Trevor?
特雷弗呢
Rose never ended up taking you back to Klaus, did she?
罗斯最终没有把你交给克劳斯,对吧
No.
没有
But not because she had a change of heart.
但不是因为她改变了主意
It's nightfall.
太阳落山了
Time to go.
该走了
When did this happen?
什么时候的事
Mmm. In the woods.
在树林里的时候
I tripped.
我拌到了
That's a lie. I would have smelled it.
说谎,我之前怎么没有闻到
I'd rather die than go back to Klaus.
我宁愿死也不愿被克劳斯抓回去
Please just let me die.
就让我死吧
If you die, then Trevor dies with you.
若你死了,特雷弗会同你一块儿死
No. No!
不要
Where is she?
他在哪儿
You set us both on a path of death.
你让我们走上了不归路
I only hope that Klaus
我只能希望克劳斯
sees the honor in returning that girl to him.
看在我们把这女孩送回去的份上
He will sacrifice her.
他会把她当作祭品
Then so be it!
那就这样吧
I love her, Rose.
罗斯,我爱她
He'll kill you.
他会杀了你的
He will not stop until he has all of our heads.
他不杀了我们不会罢休的
Then we shall run until we die.
那我们就无休止的逃亡吧
You killed yourself?
你自杀了
Klaus needed a human doppelganger.
克劳斯需要一个人类二重身
As a vampire, I was no longer in use to him.
变成吸血鬼,我对他就没有利用价值了
But it didn't work.
但你失败了
You didn't really escape.
你并没有真正得以脱身
You've been running from Klaus ever since.
这么多年来你一直在躲避克劳斯的追捕
I underestimated his spirit for vengeance.
我低估了他的复仇精神
But living out of a suitcase is better than dying
不过四处逃亡总比被人杀了
so that you could have your blood
把血洒在什么小石头上
spilled over some silly little rock.
强多了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Afraid I'm right?
怕被我说中了吗
You don't wanna die?
不想死吗
There's another way out.
还是有出路的
Better hurry. Your opportunity is going,
最好快点,你的机会稍纵即逝
going, going...
稍纵即逝
and gone.
没有了
I made the other choice.
我选了另一条路
What did you do, Katerina?
卡特琳娜,你这是做什么
I would have helped you live.
我本可以帮你活下去的
You would have helped me run.
你是要帮我逃跑
That was never going to be enough.
只逃跑是不够的
It was enough for me.
对我来说足够了
Do you not see, Trevor?
你还看不出来吗,特雷弗
She used you to help her escape and me to turn her.
她利用你帮她逃跑,又利用我变成了吸血鬼
Klaus will see our role in this.
克劳斯会知道我们做了什么的
And for that, I'm sorry.
关于那点,我很抱歉
As am I...
我也很抱歉
for this.
因为
Please understand...
请理解我
You have just signed our death sentence.
你等于判了我们死刑
Better you die than I.
你们死总比我死强
Rose and Trevor spent the last 500 years
罗斯和特雷弗逃亡了五百年就因为被你利用了
running because you used them.
就因为你利用了他们
Trevor just got killed.
特雷弗不久前被杀了
Never thought he would have lasted that long.
真没想到他能撑这么久
You don't even care that you ruined their lives.
你毁了他们的一生,却一点都不在乎
I was looking out for myself, Elena.
我只是在保护我自己,埃琳娜
I will always look out for myself.
我会一直好好保护自己
If you're smart, you'll do the same.
如果你够明智,你也会这样做的
Sorry to drag you here, but if I don't eat,
拽你来这儿真不好意思,但我不吃东西的话
I get those "Killing some people" urges.
就会有想杀人的冲动
Tyler totally has those, too, by the way.
顺便提一句,泰勒也有完全一样的感受
Yeah, what else did you say to him?
你还对他说了什么
Not much.
也没什么
I was trying to keep the questions to a minimum.
我已经尽量把问题最小化了
Are you mad?
你生气了吗
Yes, Caroline. As a matter of fact, I am a little mad.
对,卡罗琳,我真的有点生气
I mean, you put yourself at risk. If Damon finds out
你这是在给自己找麻烦,万一达蒙发现了
But you're not gonna tell him, are you?
但你不会告诉他的,对吧
No, of course not.
当然不会
He would kill you.
他会杀了你的
Always lookin' out for me.
你总是这么照顾我
Yeah. Well, you don't exactly make it very easy on me.
是啊,可你一点都不让我省心啊
Then why do you do it?
那你为什么还这样
Why are you such a good friend to me?
为什么对我这么仗义
I don't know. I guess you, uh
我也说不好,可能是你
you remind me of someone,
你让我想起了一位故人
my, uh my best friend, Lexi.
我最好的朋友,莱希
You have a friend?
你还有朋友
You say that with such a
你这惊讶的口气
a discouraging amount of surprise, Caroline.
让我好沮丧啊,卡罗琳
No, I justsorry. I just...
不是,对不起,我只是...
Tell me about her.
跟我说说她的事吧
I will some other time.
改天再说吧
I gotta go.
我得走了
Wait, no. Um, what do we do about Tyler?
等等,别走,泰勒的事怎么办
II don't want Damon to kill him,
我不想他被达蒙干掉
'cause there's a full moon coming up,
因为月圆之夜就要到了
and Tyler's totally freaking out about it.
泰勒完全手足无措了
Hey, Bonnie.
邦妮
Hey. Luka.
洛卡
How was your first day?
来这第一天过得如何
It was great.
很好啊
I would like to introduce you to my dad.
这位是我爸爸
Hi. I'm Bonnie Bennett.
你好,我是邦妮·贝内特
Dr. Martin. Jonas Martin.
我是马丁医生,乔纳斯·马丁
It's nice to meet you, Bonnie Bennett.
很高兴认识你,邦妮·贝内特
Would you like to join us? Oh, I'mI'm meeting a friend.
想跟我们一起吗,不了,我是来见一个朋友的
But he's not here yet, so...
不过他还没到,那
Sure.
好吧
Oh, yes. Please have a seat.
当然,请坐吧
So, um, where'd you move from?
那你们是从哪里搬来的
Louisiana.
路易斯安那州
That's a big change.
这改变可不小啊
I'll say.
可不是吗
It's not so bad here.
这里也还不错啦
It's lookin' up.
在慢慢变好了
Bennett, huh?
贝内特对吗
I knew some Bennetts
我在马萨诸塞州实习的时候
when I did my residency in Massachusetts.
认识几个叫贝内特的
Do you have any family from Salem?
你家里有人是塞勒姆市的吗
Actually, I do.
事实上,还真有
What do you know? Small world, right?
真想不到,世界还真是小啊,是吧
Oh. There's my friend.
我朋友来了
It was nice to meet you, Dr. Martin.
很高兴认识您,马丁医生
I will see you at school. Yeah.
我们学校见,好
Sorry I was late. You ok?
不好意思我来晚了,你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
And you're sure that Elijah's dead?
你确定,以利亚死了吗
Beyond dead.
灰飞烟灭
Trevor was a good man,
特雷弗是个好人
helped me with my dissertation
在写巴洛克时代的异常性取向的论文时
on sexual deviance in the baroque period.
帮了我很大忙
I was going for my psych PHD.
当时我正在攻读精神科博士学位
Slater's been in college since '74.
斯莱特从1974年就开始读大学了
When I was turned,
被转变为吸血鬼的时候
I have 18 degrees
我已经拿下了18个学士学位
3 master's, and 4 PHDs.
3个硕士学位和4个博士学位
The point?
有什么用
Exactly. I mean, what is the point?
是啊,有什么用呢
What should I be doing with my eternity?
我已经是不死之躯,该做点什么呢
If you have an answer, please enlighten me.
您要是有答案,请给我点启发
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
If someone wanted to get in touch with Klaus,
要是有人想联系克劳斯
how would you hook 'em up?
你怎么找他出来
Craigslist.
用分类广告网站
Really? Seriously.
当真,当真
I respond to a personal AD
我通过个人广告传递消息
that gets sent to somebody who
别人再把消息传送出去给
knows somebody who knows Elijah,
认识以利亚的人
who's dead,
可以利亚现在已经死了
and that's where my connection ends.
所以我也就无法联系他了
Man, you are bad.
天哪,你打的还真烂
I told you.
早跟你说过了
All right. Well, feel free to cheat
没关系,要是想找回点面子
if you need your dignity back.
随你作弊
Come on. Hit the ball.
得了吧,快打球
All right, hey, I got winner, guys.
好了,伙计们,我来赢你们
I got winner.
我来赢你们
Get ready. This slaughter's almost over.
准备好,这局马上结束
So where's your dad?
你爸爸呢
Um, I'll see him back home.
他回家了
Ok. Now I'm leaving.
行了,我该走了
Wait. Um... No, no, no. Caroline,
等等,不,不,不,卡罗琳
You have 2 seconds to come clean.
给你两分钟时间讲实话
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'd believe the whole innocent act a little bit better
要是不知道你这么擅长
if I didn't know how good you were
分散别人的注意力
at providing a distraction on demand.
我可能真会相信你这套无辜表演
Where's Elena?
埃琳娜在哪
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
You can't tell me? Are you kidding me?
不能告诉我,开玩笑呢吧
I'm sorry, but I
对不起,但是我
I can't tell you.
我就是不能告诉你
Caroline, Elena was kidnapped,
卡罗琳,埃琳娜被绑架了
she could have been killed,
她可能会被杀死
and you're seriously not gonna tell me where she is?
你真不打算告诉我她在哪吗
She's not in any danger.
她现在没有危险
I would not have let her put herself in danger.
我不会让她身陷险境的
Put herself in danger where? What do you
哪有险境,你到底
She's with Damon, isn't she?
她和达蒙在一起,是不是
Eww. No.
没有
Then where where is she?
那她在哪
Listen. If you're my friend,
听着,你如果真是我朋友
like you've been pretending to be all day,
就像你今天一直假装的这样
then you'll tell me where she is.
那就告诉我她在哪
Stefan, I am your friend,
斯特凡,我当然是你的朋友
but I'm also Elena's friend, and I'm sorry,
但是我也是埃琳娜的朋友,对不起
but I'm not going to tell you where she is.
我真的不能告诉你她在哪
So how much of your little story is true?
你讲的到底有多少是真话
I have no reason to lie, Elena.
埃琳娜,我根本没必要撒谎
I have no reason to do anything
我没必要做任何事情
but sit here and read and rot.
除了坐在这里,看书,等着腐烂
Ok, so you mean it's even partially true.
行,你是说起码有一部分是真话
That's the reason why you came back, isn't it?
所以你才回到这来,是吗
Because you wanted to be the one to hand me over to Klaus.
因为你想亲手把我交给克劳斯
Mm, 500 years on the run,
我逃了500年了
I figured maybe he'd be willing to strike a deal.
我想他也许会愿意跟我做这笔交易
So you got Mason Lockwood to find you the moonstone.
所以你让梅森·洛克伍德帮你寻找月光石
Right again.
又答对了
What else is needed to break the curse?
要破解诅咒,还需要什么
Mmm. Look who's getting smarter.
看啊,真是越来越聪明了
It's not just me or the stone, is it?
不只是需要我或月光石,对吧
Otherwise, there would be no reason
否则,也没有必要唤醒
to trigger Tyler Lockwood's werewolf curse.
泰勒·洛克伍德的狼人诅咒了
Witches and their spells
还需要巫师,和他们的咒语
So many ingredients, so many people to sacrifice.
需要牺牲很多东西,很多人
So you need a werewolf.
所以你还需要一个狼人
Believe it or not, they're hard to come by.
信不信随你,狼人可不容易找到
What else? A witch to do the spell.
还需要什么,一名巫师来施法
Mine bailed, but Bonnie'll do just fine.
我的巫师跑了,不过邦妮也凑合了
What else? Vampire.
还需要什么,吸血鬼
Caroline.
卡罗琳
Could have been anyone, I suppose,
要我说,哪个吸血鬼都行
But I like the poetry of Caroline.
但我喜欢卡罗琳的才气
So you were gonna just hand us all over to be killed?
你是要把我们全都交出去,任人杀掉
Better you die than I.
你们死总比我死强
Here's what I don't get.
我有一点不明白
Elijah moves around during the day,
以利亚白天活动
Which means the original people
这说明吸血鬼祖先
knew the secret of the day ring.
知道避光戒指的秘密
Now, why would Klaus want
那现在,克劳斯为什么
to lift the curse of the sun and the moon?
要解除日月的咒语
To keep the werewolves from lifting it.
为了防止狼人先解除它
If a vampire breaks the sun curse,
如果太阳的咒语被吸血鬼解除了
Then the werewolves are stuck
那么狼人就会永远
With the curse of the moon forever,
被月亮的咒语所困
And vice versa.
反之亦然
But werewolves are all but extinct.
但是狼人几乎灭绝了
True. I've never seen one, but rumor has it
是的,我从没见过,但是传言有
Not such a rumor.
不仅是传言
Mystic falls?
神秘瀑布镇有吗
God, I've got to visit this place.
天啦,我一定要去那里看看
It sounds awesome.
这听起来太绝了
Awesome doesn't even begin to describe it.
绝都不能用来形容它
Can we stop the curse from being broken at all?
我们能不能阻止咒语被破解
Well, what do you mean?
什么意思
Well, if we rendered the moonstone useless
如果我们能使月亮石失效
And stopped the curse from being broken.
这样就可以不让咒语被破解
Well, yeah, probably,
可能吧
But why would you wanna do that?
但是你为什么要这样做
Tell me how.
告诉我怎样做
You think I'm going to help you figure out
你认为我会告诉你
How to do something that would piss off an original?
怎样惹怒祖先吗
And keep me from walking in the sun?
还使我不能在阳光下自由行走
You wanna walk in the sun?
你想在阳光下自由行走
I can make that happen,
我可以帮你实现
If you help us.
只要你帮我们
You're gonna be ok.
会没事的
I know. I just who was behind that?
我知道,我只是,谁干的
I don't know. Where's Slater?
我不知道,斯莱特在哪儿
Iowa by now. Who the hell knows?
现在在爱荷华州,谁知道呢
He's not behind this. He's a good guy.
不会是他干的,他是个好人
He wouldn't betray me. Then who did it?
他不会出卖我的,那会是谁干的
It's Klaus. Don't you understand?
是克劳斯,你还不明白吗
You don't know this man. I'm dead.
你不了解这个人,我死定了
We're all dead.
我们都死定了
Hey, Bonnie.
你好,邦妮
I'm sorry about earlier.
我对先前发生的事很抱歉
My dad, he's not very subtle.
我的父亲,他没有恶意
The whole, uh, Bennett, Salem question.
关于贝内特和塞伦的问题
He picked up on you.
他注意到了你
He was just fishing around.
他只是打听一下
He didn't mean any harm.
他没有任何伤害你的意思
I felt something, too.
我也感觉到了些什么
I know. That's why
我知道,那就是为什么
we're having this conversation right now.
我现在要过来跟你谈话的原因
He, uh...
Doesn't like for anyone to know.
并不想我们的身份被公开
But we were both worried that you would nail us.
但是我们都很担心你会揭露我们
He just wants us to fit in here
他只想我们这次能在这里
For once.
安定生活
It's tough, Bonnie, bein' different.
与众不同的生活很艰难,邦妮
You're a witch?
你是个女巫
Well, we prefer the term warlock.
我们更喜欢被叫做男巫
Elena.
埃琳娜
Stefan. What are you doing here?
斯特凡,你在这儿干什么
I could ask you the same question.
我要问你同样的问题
Caroline told you.
凯瑟琳告诉你的
No. She kept your secret,
没有,她很嘴很紧
But it didn't take long for me to figure out
但是我很快想明白了
What was so important that you'd have to keep it from me.
是什么事情这么重要你都不告诉我
I knew that you'd stop me.
我知道你会阻止我
Listen to me.
听着
Whatever she said to you is a lie.
她说的话都是骗你的
Do not listen to her. She is a liar, Elena.
别听她的,她是个骗子,埃琳娜
What if she isn't?
如果她说的是真的呢
You didn't hear what she said.
你并没有听到她说什么
You don't have to worry.
你不必担心
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
我不会让你出事的
That's the problem.
这就是症结所在
You won't...
你不会让我出事
But you'll die trying. How is that any better?
但是以你将会以死相争为代价的,那又比这好多少
There's nothing you can do, Stefan.
你无能为力了,斯特凡
I haven't even told you the best part of the story.
我还没有告诉你故事最精彩的部分
No. No.
不,不
No, mama.
不,妈妈
No!
He killed them,
他杀了他们
My entire family,
我所有家人
Just to get back at me for running.
就是为了报复我
Whatever you do to escape Klaus,
无论你怎样逃离克劳斯
He will get his vengeance
他都会来报仇的
On your friends, your family,
包括你的朋友和你的家人
On anyone that you've ever loved.
任何你曾经爱过的人
No. Look at me.
不会的,看着我
No. Do not listen to her, ok?
不,别听她的,好吗
Always the protector.
一成不变的护花使者
But even you must realize that she's doomed.
但是你要意识到她已经在劫难逃了
There's nothing you can do to stop it.
你做什么都没用了
Unless of course you have this.
除非你有这个
What?
什么
Oh, no. There it is.
别去,又来了
That's the ultimate lie, isn't it?
这是你的终极谎言,是吧
You spun this whole thing
你编了这么一个故事
so that we would have to get the stone from you, didn't you?
然后我们就必须求你交出月光石,对吧
I didn't spin anything, Stefan. It's the truth.
我没编故事,斯特凡,这是真的
No. Let me guess.
得了,我猜猜
You wanna trade that stone for your freedom.
你是想拿月光石换取自由吧
You manipulative, psychotic bitch.
你这个爱耍花招的疯婆子
My freedom?
自由
That's where you're wrong, Stefan.
你错了,斯特凡
I don't want my freedom,
我不祈求自由
'cause when Klaus shows up to kill us alland he will...
倘若克劳斯想杀我们,我们在劫难逃
I'll be in the tomb, where no vampire will enter,
我就待在古墓里了,没有吸血鬼会进来
because they can't get out.
因为这里有进无出
I'll be the safest psychotic bitch in town.
我会是镇上最安全的疯婆子
I'm sorry about today.
今天真对不起
I didn't know that was gonna happen.
我不知道会这样
I believe you.
我相信你
I wish we could save Elena.
希望我们能救埃琳娜
I know that you want to.
我知道这是你的愿望
And I will.
我会成功的
You remind me of Trevor.
你让我想起了特雷弗
Why? Why him?
为什么想到他
Because he always talked a big game,
他总是把一切当游戏
he was always working an angle,
他总是打着自己的算盘
but underneath it all, he was the best friend
可是本质上,朋友有难时
anyone could ever hope for.
他总会两肋插刀
Hmm. Where'd that get him?
那他得到了什么呢
Dead.
死了
And my loyalty to him almost got me dead, too.
对他的忠诚,差点要了我的命
To friendship.
为友谊干杯
You're right to fight it...
你这样做是对的
the way you feel about her.
要克制自己对她的感情
And why is that?
为什么
Because if we want to survive,
我们要想活着
we need to not care about anyone.
就不能在乎任何人
Caring gets you dead, huh?
在乎就会送命是吗
It might just be time to turn the switch off on your emotions.
是时候把遏制情感了
I will if you will.
等你关了我就关
Elena.
埃琳娜
I can't talk about it, Stefan.
我没法谈这件事,斯特凡
You have to. Don't shut me out.
必须的谈,别回绝我
Elena, please.
埃琳娜,求你了
I wanted to know the truth, Stefan, and I got it.
我想知道真相,斯特凡,而且我现在知道了
It's not just me that's in danger.
不仅是我身陷险境
Iit's Caroline, and it's Tyler, and it's Bonnie.
卡罗琳,泰勒,还有邦妮
They're all part of breaking the curse.
他们都是打破诅咒的一部分
I can't blame anyone else anymore,
我不会再责备别人了
because it's not because you came into town
发生这一切,并不是因为你来到镇上
or because you and I fell in love.
也不是因为我们相爱
That's not why everyone that I love is in danger.
不是这些让我深爱的人们身处险境
It's because of me. Everything is because of me.
而是我,一切都因我而起
It's a lie, you know.
这只是自欺欺人
There's no switch you can turn off.
吸血鬼遏制不了感情
Sure, when you're a newbie,
当然了,新生吸血鬼貌似可以
but after a couple hundred years...
待百年之后
you just have to pretend.
你必须假装可以
Hello.
你好
Rose? Slater.
罗斯,斯莱特
Are you OK? Yes. II took off.
你没事吧,没事,我走了
I'm sorry. I was friggin' freaked.
不好意思,当时吓坏了
No. I'm sorry to involve you.
没事,对不起把你扯进来了
Look, I want no part in any of this,
听着,我也不想搅和进来
but I did some digging.
不过我有些发现
OK. What did you find?
是吗,发现了什么
You can destroy the curse,
你可以解除诅咒
but you need the moonstone.
不过还需要月光石
How? What do you mean? I don't follow.
怎么解除,我没明白你的意思
Well, can your friend get the moonstone? You need it.
需要用到月光石,你朋友能弄到吗
Yes. He could get it.
可以,可以拿到
What next?
然后呢
We need a witch.
还要一个女巫
Gget the moonstone.
先拿到月光石
A witch should be able to figure out the rest.
女巫知道接下来该怎么做
Good luck, Rose.
祝你好运了,罗斯
Very nicely done.
演得很好
Thanks. I've a degree in Theater.
多谢,我有戏剧学院的文凭
How can you compel me?
你怎么能能控制我
A vampire can't compel another vampire.
吸血鬼不能控制别的吸血鬼
I'm a special vampire.
我不是一般的吸血鬼
What, because you're an original?
什么,就因为你是原始吸血鬼吗
Now, I want you to take this
现在,我要你拿着这个
and drive it through your heart.
刺向自己的心脏
But that would kill me forever.
可那样,我就死了
I know.
我知道
But it's necessary.
但是必须这样
Was it, really?
真的必须这样吗
It had to be done.
必须了结
He delivered his message.
他已经传话出去了
Won't be long now.
指日可待了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
totem ['təutəm]

想一想再看

n. 图腾,崇拜物

 
appeal [ə'pi:l]

想一想再看

n. 恳求,上诉,吸引力
n. 诉诸裁决

联想记忆
manipulative [mə'nipjuleitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 操纵的,巧妙处理的

联想记忆
extinct [iks'tiŋkt]

想一想再看

adj. 灭绝的,熄灭的,耗尽的

联想记忆
legend ['ledʒənd]

想一想再看

n. 传说,传奇

联想记忆
code [kəud]

想一想再看

n. 码,密码,法规,准则
vt. 把 ...

 
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 机会,时机

 
previously ['pri:vju:sli]

想一想再看

adv. 先前,在此之前

 
liar ['laiə]

想一想再看

n. 说谎者

联想记忆
loyalty ['lɔiəlti]

想一想再看

n. 忠诚,忠心

联想记忆


关键字: 吸血鬼 爱情 恐怖

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。