手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《吸血鬼日记》 > 吸血鬼日记第二季 > 正文

吸血鬼日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第14集 寻找月亮石联盟

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "The vampire diaries"

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Vampires and werewolves used to roam freely
吸血鬼和狼人过去可以自由地出没
until a shaman put a curse on them
直到一位萨满诅咒他们
to limit their power.
限制了他们的能力
Since then, werewolves can only turn on a full moon,
从此以后,狼人只能在满月时变身
and vampires are weakened by the sun.
而吸血鬼不能见日光
You're saying that the oldest vampire
你是说史上最古老的吸血鬼
in the history of time is coming after me?
要来抓我吗
Klaus is the most feared and hated of the originals,
克劳斯是最为其他吸血鬼所惧恨的祖先
but I'm here, and I'm prepared to offer you deal.
但我来这里,是打算和你做个交易
Do you trust Elijah?
你相信以利亚吗
He's an original. He can't be trusted.
他是元老之一,他不可信
Elena told me you're both working for Elijah,
埃琳娜告诉我,你们俩都为以利亚效力
so don't lie about it.
所以你就别骗我了
I'm Jules.
我叫朱尔斯
I know you're a werewolf.
我知道你是个狼人
Do you know where Mason is?
你知道梅森在哪吗
He's dead, Tyler.
他死了,泰勒
I don't know who to trust.
我不知道该相信谁
You just stood there! When they were going to kill us,
你就那么站在那儿,他们要杀我们那会儿
you just stood there! You didn't do anything!
你就那么站在那儿,无动于衷
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道要怎么办
It's too late because we're not friends anymore.
太晚了,因为我们不再是朋友了
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
I'm not afraid of a vampire.
我可不怕吸血鬼
We will take you.
我们吃定你们了
I'm not so sure about that, tough guy.
那可不见得吧,硬汉
Elijah made a promise to Elena.
以利亚和埃琳娜有过约定
I'm here to see it's upheld.
我是来履行承诺的
I don't know what Mason was doing here in the first place.
我不明白梅森来这里是要干什么
Because of this rock he was trying to find.
因为他在找一块石头
What rock? A moonstone.
什么石头,一块月光石
Where is it now?
现在在哪里
I couldn't tell you.
我不能告诉你
Go ahead. Tell her.
说吧,都告诉她
Let me just preface this with a big disclaimer
让我先做个免责声明
that screams, "I should have known better."
就是,"我早就该意识到了"
What is it, Stevie?
什么,史蒂夫
When Brady told me what that Tyler kid said
当布雷迪告诉我,泰勒说
about Mason being here for the moonstone,
梅森到这来是为了月光石
something clicked.
我就该有所领悟
There was this moment back in Florida
还在佛罗里达的时候
when I suspected Mason was up to something
我就怀疑梅森在策划着什么
because he was banging that
因为他当时和一个叫凯瑟琳的
hot vampire chick Kathy
火辣女吸血鬼混在一起
and he didn't want anyone to know.
而且他还不想让别人知道
All right. Just get to the point, Stevie.
好了,说重点,史蒂夫
That is the point, Jules.
这就是重点,朱尔斯
It's the sun and moon curse.
日月诅咒
Mason was asking me all kinds of questions about it,
梅森曾问过我很多这方面的问题
if it could be broken, and when that evil manwitch
问它是否可以破解,昨晚出现的
showed up last night, doubleclick,
那个男巫
which is vampires, moonstone.
吸血鬼,月光石,一切都明了了
They're putting everything in place to break the curse.
他们已经万事俱备,只待破解诅咒
We can't let them do that,
我们要阻止他们
even if we have to kill every last vampire in this town.
即使要杀光镇上所有的吸血鬼
Go away.
让开
Hello.
你好
Elena!
埃琳娜
How was the slumber party?
睡衣派对怎么样
Good. Heh. Much needed.
很好,十分有用
When can you and I have one?
我们什么时候也来个呢
That can be arranged.
可以安排一下哦
Ok.
太好了
Now. Today.
择日不如撞日
Take me far, far away.
带我走,有多远走多远
Even with everything that's going on?
不管眼下发生的这么多事了吗
Because of everything that's going on.
就是因为发生了这么多事
And you're sure this has nothing to do with dodging your father
你确定你不是在躲避你刚刚回到镇上的
who just got into town?
爸爸吧
Uh, this has everything to do with that.
事实上就是这样
Well, in that case, where would you like to go?
既然这样,你想去哪
I'm late.
我要迟到了
This is such a crazy day.
今天真有得忙了
I'm, uh, covering the historical society's high tea.
我要负责历史协会的下午茶
Ooh! Thrilling.
很不错嘛
Yeah. It's for some visiting writer.
是呀,为了迎接前来观光的作家
He's writing a book on smalltown Virginia.
他在写一本有关弗吉尼亚小镇的书
It's a big snooze.
真是多此一举
Writer? What's his name?
作家,叫什么名字
Uh, Elijah Smith.
以利亚·史密斯
Smith. He's using Smith?
史密斯,他改姓史密斯了
Ok. You have your story straight in your mind, right?
好了,你已经清楚要怎么解释了吧
I can't say that you bit me or drank my blood,
我不能说你咬了我,还喝了我的血
just that we hit it off and I really like you.
只能说我们很合得来,我很喜欢你
You are terrific, though.
尽管如此,你真的很不错
You're sweet, funny, you're honest.
你很温柔,风趣,还很坦诚
And you're falling hard.
而且你完全被我迷倒了
You might be the one.
也许你就是我的真命天子
Perfect.
完美
Have a great day, honey.
亲爱的,祝你今天过得愉快
Oh. Hey, Alaric.
你好,阿拉里克
Later.
回头见
My new girlfriend
我的新女友
Andie star, action news.
安迪·斯达,"新闻行动"
It's not called action news.
这可不是"新闻行动"
I know. I just like saying it. Come on.
我知道,我就爱这么叫,进来吧
So John Gilbert gave me this to kill Elijah.
约翰·吉尔伯特让我用这个来杀以利亚
Said you have to dip the
他说必须把匕首
dagger in the remains of an old white ash tree
插进这些追溯到吸血鬼祖先起源时期的
that dates back to the originals,
白蜡树灰烬中
if there's any truth in that.
如果他所说属实的话
So you think it's a setup?
那你觉得这是个陷阱
It could be. Guy's a weasel.
有可能,那家伙狡猾得很
Wouldn't put anything past him.
我绝对饶不了他
What are you up to today, Mr. Saltzman?
你今天有什么安排,萨尔茨曼先生
Well, Jenna and I were supposed to go
我和珍娜本来要去
to her family's lake house,
她家的湖边别墅
but somehow, we both got roped into doing
但不知为什么,我们都受邀去参加
this historical society thing at the Lockwoods.
洛克伍德家的历史协会活动
Where Elijah's the guest of honor.
以利亚还是贵宾呢
Tell me you're not gonna kill him at the tea party.
别告诉我你要在茶话会上动手
No. That would be stupid.
拜托,我没那么蠢
I want to know his endgame before I kill him,
杀他之前,我还想知道他到底要耍什么把戏
but I do think it's time Elijah and I officially met.
但我确实觉得是时候和以利亚正式见面了
Ok. So tell me about this big witchy plan
好吧,把你策划的女巫大行动
you've been cooking up.
告诉我吧
We still don't know the extent of what Elijah's up to.
我们还不知道以利亚的企图到底是什么
No, we don't.
我们是不知道
So I'm gonna ask Luka to tell me what he knows.
所以我要让洛卡透露一些他知道的事
And he's not gonna tell you anything.
但他一定会噤口不言
I didn't say he was gonna have a choice.
我可没说他有选择的余地
What?
什么
What's that about?
怎么回事
Uh, I don't know. I thought that we were...
不知道,我以为我们
I don't know.
我不知道
Tyler, hi.
泰勒
You're still here.
你还在这儿
Is that all right with you?
你还好吗
That guy last night made it pretty clear
昨晚那家伙讲得很清楚
you needed to go.
你们得离开这儿了
And we will soon.
我们很快就走
Listen. We kind of need your help with something.
听着,我们需要你帮个小忙
We need you to help us find the moonstone.
我们需要你帮忙找到月光石
Somebody needs to explain to me
谁能给我解释一下
what the big deal is about a rock.
那块石头为什么那么重要
That rock helps break the curse of the sun and the moon.
那块石头是用来打破日月诅咒的
I don't know what that means.
我听不懂你的话
It's an old curse placed on both
那是一个施在吸血鬼和狼人身上的
vampires and werewolves.
古老诅咒
Vampires break the curse,
如果吸血鬼破解诅咒
they're free to walk in the sunlight,
他们就可以在大白天自由行走
but we're stuck only turning at the full moon,
但我们永远只能在满月时变身
aka werewolf armageddon.
也称为狼人的末日
But if we break it, they're stuck as nightwalkers,
但如果我们破解了诅咒,他们就永远是夜行者
and we can turn whenever we want.
而我们可以随时变身
Aka werewolf domination.
也称为狼人的主宰
Tyler, if we can turn at will,
泰勒,如果我们可以随意变身
that means we never have to turn at all,
也就意味着我们可以永远不变身
not if we don't want to.
如果不想就不用变身
I'd never have to turn again?
我永远都可以不再变身了吗
There's more. Stevie.
还有呢,史蒂夫
If those vamps are gearing up to break the curse,
如果吸血鬼想破解诅咒
they must have also found the doppelganger.
他们还须找到二重身
The doppelganger?
二重身
Evil twin shadow person.
神秘的邪恶双生者
We're betting Mason's hot vampire chick
我们确信,梅森那个热辣的吸血鬼小妞
Kathy knows all about it,
凯瑟琳知道得一清二楚
so we need you to help us find Kathy.
所以我们要你帮我们找到凯瑟琳
I have aa picture.
我有一张照片
Mason brought her to the bar once.
梅森带她去过一次酒吧
No one liked her. She was a vampire.
没人喜欢她,她是个吸血鬼
Bad news.
不是什么好事
Rightright here. The girl next to Mason.
就在这,梅森旁边那个女孩
That's Elena Gilbert.
那是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特
You know her?
你认识她吗
I've known her my whole life.
我们是从小一起长大的
I'mI'm working.
我在工作
Yeah, ok. I can see that,
好吧,我知道
but can you work and talk?
但可以边工作边聊天吗
What do you want, Caroline?
你想怎样,卡罗琳
Uh, I want to talk about what we were supposed to talk about
我想谈谈我们昨晚没说成的话
I want to talk about what we are supposed to talk about
谈谈要不是临时出状况我没出现
last night before I had to cancel on you.
不然昨晚就该谈完的事
I want us to clear up the weirdness.
我想把事情都说明白了
I just want us to talk about us.
我只想谈谈我们的事
Now you're just making it worse.
你现在越描越黑了
Uh, II don't know what's going on, Matt.
我不知道发生什么了,马特
Where were you last night
昨晚本该和我在一起的那段时间
when you were supposed to be with me?
你去了哪里
I And don't say you were with Bonnie
我,别说跟邦妮在一起
because bonnie was here, Caroline.
因为邦妮当时在这里,卡罗琳
I saw her.
我看见她了
Yeah.
好了
Matt!
马特
Caroline.
卡罗琳
You stay away from me.
你离我远点
It's important.
是很重要的事
Just stop it, Tyler, ok?
别再这样了,泰勒,行吗
You're just you're just making it worse.
你,你把事情越弄越糟
Please, Caroline.
求你了,卡罗琳
I'm sorry about what happened, ok,
我很抱歉昨晚发生的一切
but there's so much we need to talk about.
但我们有很多事要谈谈
I said just leave me alone.
我说了离我远点
The two of you want to get together, fine.
你们两个想在一起,可以
There's nothing I can do about it,
我也不能阻止什么了
but do me a favor, and both of you stop lying about it.
但我拜托你们俩别再撒谎了
Matt, there's nothing going on.
马特,根本什么都没发生
Hey! I said stop lying.
喂,我说了别再撒谎了
Are you ready for our romantic weekend?
准备好迎接我们的浪漫周末了吗
Beyond ready.
早准备好了
Let's go before John shows up
在约翰来之前我们赶紧走
and pretends to be a concerned father.
不然他又要装成一个担心的父亲了
Mmm. I'll go put these in the car.
我去把这些放到车上
Uh, please tell me there's nothing wrong.
拜托别告诉我又出状况了
Nothing's wrong. Just Caroline.
没事,只是卡罗琳的短信
Come on. Let's go.
快点,我们走吧
She's going to Dunham lake.
她要去邓纳姆湖
Her family has a house up there.
她家在湖边有幢房子
Nice. Let's go get our doppelger.
很好,我们去抓二重身吧
You all right?
你还好吗
I'm good. I just haven't been back here since before.
我没事,只是很久没回来过了
Oh, my god.
天啊
Elena, listen. Just say the word, all right?
埃琳娜,听着,只要你一句话
We'll get back on that highway,
我们就返回高速公路
we'll go anywhere else.
去任何其他地方都可以
I've always loved it here.
我一直都很喜欢这里
I want it to stay that way, I was just...
这样挺好,我只是
having a moment.
回想起了过去
Ok.
好的
You don't have to wait out there. I'm all good.
你不用在外面等的,我没事
Oh, that's great because I'm, uh...
那太好了,因为我
I'm stuck.
我进不来
Oh, my god. You can't get in.
天啊,你不能进来
Not gonna be a very romantic weekend
要是你不邀请我进来的话
unless you, uh, invite me inside.
这就不是一个浪漫的周末了
Stefan, I can't. What?
斯特凡,我没法邀请你,怎么了
My parent's left this place to John Gilbert.
我父母把这里留给约翰·吉尔伯特了
He's the only one who can invite you in.
他是唯一能邀请你进来的人
I'm sorry. I completely forgot.
对不起,我把这个完全忘了
You're kidding me, right?
你在开玩笑,对吧
Stefan salvatore, I hereby invite you into this home.
斯特凡·塞瓦托特,我特此邀请你进来
You are such a liar.
你个小骗子
Hey, hey, hey!
喂,喂,喂
Have you spent much time in Richmond for your book?
为了写书,你在里士满待了很久吗
There's such a wealth of history there.
那里历史很悠久
No. I'm focusing mostly on the smaller regions of Virginia.
没有,我更关注弗吉尼亚的一些小地方
Lots of research. Strictly academic.
做了很多研究,学术研究
That's fascinating.
真不错
Damon, what are you doing here?
达蒙,你怎么来了
Hi. You came.
你好,你来了
Hi. Hi.
你好,你好
Thanks for introducing us, Jenna.
谢谢你介绍我们认识,珍娜
Damon. Carol.
达蒙,卡罗尔
What a surprise. Hi.
真意外啊,你好
Hi. Elijah,
你好,以利亚
I want you to meet Damon Salvatore.
我想让你认识一下达蒙·塞瓦托特
His family is one of mystic falls' founding families.
他们家族是神秘瀑布镇的创立者之一
Such a pleasure to meet you.
见到你真荣幸
No. Pleasure's mine.
不,是我的荣幸
Come bearing coffee gifts.
来拿礼物咖啡吧
So you're talking to me now.
你现在肯和我说话了吗
I found out what your dad did,
我知道你爸爸做的事了
saving my friends from the wolf pack.
他从狼群里救了我的朋友
Well, had I known that's all it took...
要是早知道这样就能和好
Hey. How's it going?
事情怎么样了
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
Bonnie called. I wanted to help.
邦妮打电话给我,我来帮忙
How's it going?
事情怎么样了
She's selling it, and he's buying it.
一个下饵,一个上钩
She's giving him the sex smile.
她刚给他抛了个媚眼
All right, Caroline. I get it.
好了,卡罗琳,我明白了
What do you say? You want to play a game?
怎么样,想不想玩个游戏
Yeah. Yeah?
好的,真的?
Yeah.
是的
What's happening to me?
我是怎么了
You'll be ok.
你不会有事的
Ooh. Ooh! Why don't we go over here?
我们去那边吧
I got him, I got him.
我来,我来
What kind of witch roofie was that?
你给他下了什么迷药
Strong one.
药性很强的那种
Having another moment?
又触景伤情了
Jeremy broke his arm diving off this dock when he was 6.
杰里米六岁时从这儿摔下去摔断了手臂
My dad taught me how to fish
爸爸在这儿教我钓鱼
Right off the edge up there.
就在那儿边上
So many memories.
好多回忆啊
Do you ever think about us,
你有没有想过我们
What our future will be like, our memories?
我们以后会是什么样子,我们的回忆
I think there are long conversations
我想关于未来
to be head about our future,
我们可以聊很多
about the kind of life we could have together.
我们会拥有怎样的生活
Now there's a box that we shouldn't open.
有些话题我们还是不要碰为好
Oh, we can open it.
我们可以谈谈的
Whenever you're ready.
只要你准备好了
No. I'd rather just be here...Now.
不,我更愿意停留在此地,此刻
You know, this is a future memory.
你知道吗,这会是以后的回忆
It's where your boyfriend
在这里,你的男朋友
whispered to you
在你身边耳语
that he loved you.
他爱你
I love you.
我爱你
What's Damon doing with Elijah?
达蒙怎么会跟以利亚在一起
How would I know?
我怎么知道
Because you're his little helper.
因为你是他的小助手
If you say so, John.
随你怎么说,约翰
Does Jenna know about your extracurricular activities?
珍娜知不知道你做的这些事
Maybe it's time we tell her.
也许是时候该告诉她了
I mean, she can't stay in the dark forever.
我是说,她不可能永远蒙在鼓里
You're a dick.
你真是个混蛋
I don't think you should sleep over anymore.
你以后最好不要再来过夜了
It's inappropriate with children in the house,
家里有孩子,这样不好
And that ring that Isobel gave you, that's mine.
还有伊泽贝尔给你的戒指,那是我的
I'm gonna want that back.
我会把它拿回来的
What can I do for you, Damon?
我能为你做什么,达蒙
I was hoping we could have a word.
我只是想谈谈
Where's Elena?
埃琳娜在哪
Safe with Stefan.
跟斯特凡在一起,很安全
They're laying low, you know.
他们想低调一点,你知道的
Bit of a werewolf problem.
我们遇到了点狼人的问题
Oh, yeah. I heard about that.
是的,我听说了
I'm sure you did since it was your witch
我想你肯定知道,那天
that saved the day.
是你的巫师救了我们
You are welcome.
不用客气
Which adds to my confusion
这就让我不明白了
on exactly why you're here.
你为什么会来
Why don't you just stay focused on keeping Elena safe
你就专心保护好埃琳娜
and leave the rest to me.
其他的都交给我来处理
Not good enough.
这个回答不够好
You young vampires, so arrogant.
你们这些年轻的吸血鬼,太自负了
How dare you come in here and challenge me?
你怎么敢来向我挑战
You can't kill me, man.
你不能杀我,老兄
It's not part of the deal.
这违背了你的承诺
Silence.
安静
I'm an original.
我是吸血鬼祖先
Show a little respect.
放尊重点
The moment you cease to be of use to me, you're dead,
一旦你对我没用了,你必死无疑
So you should do what I say.
所以照我说的做
Keep Elena safe.
保护好埃琳娜
My dad did all the cooking, too.
以前也是我爸爸做饭
And your mom?
那你妈妈呢
She sat right here and watched.
她就坐在这儿看着
She couldn't cook either.
她也不会做饭
Fire's dying.
火快灭了
Oh, yeah. I'll go get more wood.
知道了,我再拿点柴火来
I got it.
我去拿吧
No, no. It's cold outside.
不用,不用,外面太冷了
So I'll get a jacket.
所以我要给你拿件外套
My mom's perfume.
这是妈妈的香水
Jenna was supposed to pack all this up,
珍娜本该把这些都收起来
but...
但是
she kept putting it off.
她一直拖着没做
I don't blame her.
我不怪她
Here.
给你
Bundle up.
加件衣服吧
It was my great granddad's.
这是我曾祖父的
And you look very hot in it.
你穿着还挺帅的
I look hot in your dead great granddad's jacket?
我穿着你已故的曾祖父的衣服很帅吗
Beyond hot.
超帅
Stefan! It's my parents' bedroom.
斯特凡,这是我爸妈的卧室
What?
怎么了
This is hollow inside.
这里面是空的
What is it?
这是什么
It's a really good hiding place.
不错的藏身之处
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
We only have, like, an hour or two
我们只有一两个小时
before my mom gets home,
在我妈回来之前
And these are all I could find.
我只能找到这些了
Place these evenly around the room.
把这些平均的放在屋子周围
How does this work?
这要怎么弄
Um, I'll put him in a trance
我会使他进入迷睡状态
And ask him questions.
再问他问题
It's like hypnosis.
像催眠那样
You sure you're strong enough for this?
你确定你的力量足够驾驭这个吗
That's what the candles are for.
这就是我要蜡烛的原因了
I'll draw power from the flames.
我会借住火焰的力量
I'll get the matches.
我去拿火柴
I got it.
我来吧
Never gonna get used to that.
这还真难习惯啊
Oh, come on. That's pretty hot, and you know it.
拜托,这相当性感了,你知道的
In need a bowl of water.
我需要一碗水
Yeah, yeah. I'll go get it.
好,我去拿
Ok. What was that? "It's hot"?
什么意思啦,"那很性感"
He is so crushing on you.
他明显对你有意思
So? So...
那又怎样,所以
What, you'd rather be with
你宁愿和这个
traitor warlock over here?
坏巫师在一起吗
I'm not into Luka.
我不喜欢洛卡
It's just, you know, he understood me,
只是,他理解我
And he was new and different.
他是新来的,和别人不同
And you've known Jeremy since forever,
你认识杰里米很久了
and you only see him one way,
你只是把他当做
as elena's brother,
埃琳娜的弟弟
But you're a witch, and I'm a vampire.
但是你是个巫师,我是个吸血鬼
You know, it's not like we're in any position to be picky.
我们可没什么立场挑肥拣瘦的
No.
没有
To judge.
不要太挑剔
Looks like he's waking up.
他看起来快醒了
Today was a bust.
今天真是衰
Yeah. How's the throat?
是啊,喉咙怎么样了
Sore.
Yeah. That Elijah's one scary dude
以利亚是个狠角色
but with nice hair.
但是他发型不错
Hey. You want another one?
嘿,再来一杯吗
He's gonna be hard to kill.
要杀他还真难啊
Yeah. I'd think twice before I'd trust
是啊,我可不敢那么轻易相信
that dagger and some ashes to do the job.
光靠匕首和灰烬就能杀了他
You're gonna need more info.
你需要更多信息
I'm out of sources.
我没有消息来源了
What's up with you and this news chick?
你和那个搞新闻的辣妹怎么样了
She's got spunk, huh?
她很有活力哈
Just don't kill her, please.
别杀她,拜托
If I did, who would report her death?
我要是杀了她,谁来报道她的死讯啊
Just don't do it, all right?
千万别杀她,好吗
She's friends with Jenna, and it's bad enough
她是珍娜的朋友,我一直对她
that I'm lying to her about everything else.
说谎已经够糟了
I hate the lies.
我恨谎言
Oh, god. I got to go.
天啊,我该走了
I got to pick Jenna up.
我要去接珍娜
Don't worry. I'll, uh, show myself out.
不用送,我自己会出去的
Good luck.
祝你好运
Whew! Damn, you're strong.
妈的,你真有壮
It took the whole syringe.
用了整整一管的马鞭草
Grab that one. He's dead.
把那个拖走,他死了
Hi, Damon.
你好呀,达蒙
Nice to see you again.
再次见到你真高兴
These must be the other jonathan Gilbert journals.
这些一定乔纳森·吉尔伯特其他的日记
Jeremy had the one,
杰里米有一本
but John said that there were others.
但是约翰说还有其他的
His whole life's in here.
他的一生记录于此
I'll go get the firewood.
我去找柴火
I'll let you have a moment.
你一个人静静的待一会儿吧
We're good to go.
我们得出发了
You up for this?
考虑好了吗
These people have done nothing but lie to you.
他们骗了你那么久
This girl that you've known since birth,
这个你从一出生就认识的女孩
she's with the vampires now,
她现在和吸血鬼为伍
the ones who killed Mason.
是这群畜生杀了梅森
They're the enemy,
他们是我们的敌人
and if they break that curse, well...
一旦他们打破诅咒
all of us are as good as dead.
所有的狼人都会被他们杀的连渣都不剩
Are you up for this?
你考虑好了没
Yes.
好了
Good.
这才像话
Because if you wuss out, you're gonna have me to deal with,
如果你退缩了,我也不会放过你的
You got it?
明白了吗
Where's Elena?
埃琳娜在哪儿
At the lake house for the weekend.
在湖边别墅度周末
With Stefan?
和斯特凡一起吗
Yes, with Stefan.
对,和斯特凡一起
And who gave her permission for that?
谁允许她这么干的
I did. Until you get a lawyer,
我啊,在你找到律师
file for guardianship, it's my call,
申请到监护权之前,我说了算
and there's nothing you can do about it.
所以,还请您少操那份闲心了
I always knew you were lax with them,
我一直以为你只是对他们管教不严
but I didn't think you were negligent.
没想到你还粗心大意
She wanted to get away from you, ok,
她想避开你
and so do I, so I'll be staying with Rick.
我也一样,所以我要去找里奇了
Because he's such a great guy, right?
就因为他是个好人吗
You are on dangerous ground.
不要太过分了
He's a liar, Jenna.
他是个骗子,珍娜
What? Did he ever tell you
什么,他告诉过你
what happened to his wife?
她老婆到底怎么了吗
She died. Really?
她死了,真的吗
So they found her body?
那他们找到她的尸体了吗
What are you saying?
你在扯什么鬼话
Why don't you ask Rick?
为什么不去问问里奇
I'd love to hear his answer.
我很期待他的答案啊
Have a great night.
晚安
Morning, sunshine.
早上好啊,美人儿
I saw this movie once,
我曾经在一部电影里看过这个场景
some torture porn flick.
是部重口味色情片
Anyway, they had this collar device that was really cool,
里面也给受虐的栓上了这个能爽死你的项圈
so I just modified it some with some wooden nails,
我只是在周围加了一些木钉
and when I pull...
然后当我拉扯的时候
So I hear you have the moonstone.
我听说你有月光石
Oh, if you only knew the irony of this moment right now.
你都不知道这有多讽刺
Let me tell you how this is gonna go.
那我告诉你接下来会怎么样吧
You're gonna torture me, I don't talk,
你们会折磨我,我不肯说
Someone loses a heart.
有人为此被挖了心
Last time, it was your boy Mason.
上一次是你们的梅森
This time, it will be you.
这次就该轮到你了
How long is this gonna take?
还得多久啊
I don't know. He's fighting me.
我也不知道,他在抵抗我
Please stop. Please.
求你快停下,求你了
There. All right.
好了,可以开始了
Why are you working with Elijah?
你们为什么和以利亚合作
Klaus.
因为克劳斯
We both want him dead.
我们都想让他死
You want to kill klaus, too. Why?
你们也想杀了克劳斯,为什么
Because he has her,
因为他扣下了她
and we have to get her away from him.
我们必须把她从他的魔爪中解救出来
Whowho are you talking about?
你在说哪个她
My sister.
我妹妹
Sister?
妹妹吗
Why does he have her?
为什么他要扣下她
He's searching for a way to undo the curse
他在寻找一个没有二重身
without the doppelgger.
也能破解诅咒的方法
He's forced generations of witches
他逼迫一代又一代的女巫
to help him for centuries.
为他寻找破解诅咒的方法
What has Elijah promised you?
以利亚给了你们什么承诺
If we help Elijah kill Klaus,
如果我们帮助以利亚杀了克劳斯
He's promised to return her to us.
他答应会救回我妹妹
And how do you kill Klaus?
你们怎么才能杀的了克劳斯
How do you kill an original vampire?
怎样才能杀了一个吸血鬼祖先
He'll kill me if I tell you.
如果我告诉了你他非杀了我不可
Don't make me.
别逼我了
It's ok, Bonnie.
差不多了,邦妮
We can find another way.
我们可以再想想其他的办法
No.
How will you kill Klaus?
怎样才能杀的了克劳斯
After the sacrifice, Klaus will be vulnerable, weak.
在祭祀之后,克劳斯会变得非常的虚弱无力
It's our only chance.
那是我们唯一的机会
After the sacrifice?
祭祀之后
What do you mean, after?
之后,是什么意思
Klaus will be vulnerable.
到时克劳斯会变得虚弱
But Elena will be dead.
但埃琳娜会死
Yes.
是的
Elena has to die.
埃琳娜必须得死
No.
Keep him down.
别让他起来
If he moves...
如果他敢乱动
Kill him.
就杀了他
Don't move!
别动
Just let me get the bullet out
让我把子弹拔出来吧
It punctured my heart.
它刺进我的心脏了
I need to get it out. I'm not gonna fight you.
我得把它拔出来,我不会反抗的
I don't think so.
我可不这么觉得
Tyler, why are you doing this?
泰勒,你为什么要这么做
I can't let you break the curse.
我不能让你们解除诅咒
You know about the curse?
你知道诅咒的事
You're liars, all of you.
你们全都在骗我
No. I swear to you.
没有,我发誓
We don't want to break the curse, Tyler.
我们并不想解除诅咒,泰勒
We don't want to do that.
我们不想
Oh, yeah?
是吗
But I do.
但我想
I can't be like this forever.
我不想永远都做狼人
Tyler, I'm just trying to save Elena.
泰勒,我只是想救埃琳娜
Elena will be fine!
埃琳娜不会有事的
They didn't tell you that part, did they?
他们没告诉你,是吧
Who are the liars now?
现在是谁在撒谎
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
In order to break the curse,
要想解除诅咒
Elena has to die.
埃琳娜就得死
Are you growing the trees out there?
你在外面种起树来了吗
Stefan?
斯特凡
Stefan, what are you doing out there?
斯特凡,你在外面干什么呢
I can smell you.
我闻得到你的气味
It's OK. It's OK. You're OK.
没事了,没事了
You're OK.
没事了
You're all right. It's OK.
你没事吧,没事了
Tyler?
泰勒
I didn't know what they were gonna do to you.
我不知道他们想杀你
I didn't.
我不知道
I just...
我只是
I didn't want to be like this anymore.
我不想再这样下去
I'm sorry, Elena.
对不起,埃琳娜
It's OK.
没关系
You know what the great thing about buckshot is?
你知道用铅弹的好处吗
It scatters through the body,
就是能穿透你身体的各个角落
maximum damage.
造成最大的伤害
Where's the moonstone?
月光石在哪
Get over it, honey.
别妄想了,宝贝
You're never gonna get it.
你永远不可能得到的
You looking for this?
你在找这个吗
Go ahead. Take it.
过来,拿走吧
What about you, sweetheart, hmm?
你呢,宝贝
You want to take a shot?
想要试试吗
No? Yes? No?
不要,要,不要
Where's the girl?
那女的呢
I don't know.
不知道
It doesn't really matter.
不管她了
So you realize
要知道
this is the third time I've saved your life now?
这是我第三次救你了
So he planned to kill her all along.
他一直都打算杀掉她
Yeah. The sacrifice is part
是的,祭祀只是
of Elijah's plan.
以利亚计划的一部分
Got it loud and clear.
完全明白
Finally.
总算醒了
You missed all the fun.
精彩环节都让你错过了
There you are. Are you OK?
你终于打电话来了,你没事吧
Yeah, sorry. II
没事,对不起,我,我
I've just been grading papers.
我刚刚在改卷子
Honestly, uh...
实际上
I fell asleep. I'm sorry.
我睡着了,对不起
Jenna, I'm a jerk.
珍娜,我真是个混蛋
No. It's fine. I'm just glad you're OK.
不,没关系的,我很高兴你没事
Sorry. Tomorrow I'm all yours, OK?
对不起,明天我会陪你一整天,好吗
Sure. Sounds great.
当然,很好
All right. Good night, Jenna.
好吧,晚安,珍娜
Good night.
晚安
It was straight from the witch's mouth.
是那个巫师亲口说的
He was gonna go through with the whole sacrifice.
他打算完成整个祭祀仪式
You should probably just keep her away a little longer.
你也许该先带她离开一段时间
Be careful. Try not to get yourself killed.
小心点,别丢了性命
Yeah. It's been a day for that.
当然,今天就为此很努力呢
That was, um that was Damon.
刚刚是,是达蒙
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
What is it?
怎么了
He learned that Elijah's planning for you to die
他得知以利亚计划在祭祀仪式上
in the sacrifice ritual.
让你献祭
I know the deal I made, Stefan.
我了解自己达成的交易,斯特凡
Elijah's very careful with his words.
以利亚措辞很谨慎
He promised to protect my friends.
他承诺会保护我的朋友
He never said a word about me.
但从未说过会保证我活命
You mean, you knew that you weren't gonna survive this?
所以,你知道你会牺牲
If it comes down to the people that I love getting killed or me,
如果要选择是我爱的人死,还是我死
I know what my choice is gonna be.
我很清楚该怎么选
Elena, howhow could you stand out there earlier with me,
埃琳娜,你之前怎么还能跟我一起在那里
talking about making plans for our future
谈论着我们的未来
when you don't even expect to have one.
而你根本就没打算会有未来
I'm sorry, Stefan.
对不起,斯特凡
I'm just trying to keep the people that I love safe.
我只是想保护那些我爱的人
I'm trying to keep you safe.
我只是想保护你
No. What you're doing is you're being a martyr.
不,你这么做是牺牲自己
How is that any different
你也会为了保护我而牺牲自己
from when you say that you would die to keep me safe?
这有什么不一样吗
Because I've already lived.
因为我活过
162 years I have lived, and you've barely begun,
我已经活了162年,而你才刚刚开始
and now you want to let yourself get killed?
而你现在就想牺牲自己
That's not heroic. It's tragic.
这不叫英勇献身,这叫悲剧
So will Luka remember anything?
那洛卡会记得什么吗
No.
不会
He'll know he lost consciousness, that's all.
他只知道他失去了知觉,仅此而已
Should we wait for Caroline?
要等卡罗琳吗
She was just gonna drop Luka back at the Grill.
她会把洛卡带回格尔酒吧去
Said to lock the door on our way out.
叫我们出去时把门锁上
Yeah. Well, I hope she drops him hard.
好吧,希望她把洛卡摔得狠一点
Wait.
等等
You're Elena's little brother,
你是埃琳娜的弟弟
I've known you forever.
我们认识了这么久
I remember your awkward phase
我还记得你做蠢事的时候
and then your emo phase,
记得你情绪低落的时候
Your druggie phase,
嗑药的时候
and overnight,
但突然之间
you turned into this hot guy who's really sweet and
你变成一个性感的大男孩,真的变得很贴心
You think I'm hot?
你觉得我性感
With everything that's going on,
一起经过这些事之后
you know, curses and sacrifice...
这些诅咒,还有祭祀
Enough already.
不用再说了
Hello?
Hello?
是谁
Matt.
马特
I'm not in the mood, man.
没心情跟你扯
I need to say something.
有些话我一定要说
All right. Say it.
说吧
I've been going through a rough time,
我经历了一段艰难的时间
something I can't really talk about,
一段不能说出的经历
and Caroline's been helping me through it.
是卡罗琳帮我度过那段艰难时光
She's been there for me more than anyone's ever been there my entire life,
在我最需要人陪伴时,是她一直在我身边
and I kind of fell for her.
我有点爱上她了
I don't know how anyone wouldn't because she's pretty incredible.
她真的是个好姑娘,有谁能不为她倾倒呢
But she loves you, and she needs you,
然而她爱的是你,她需要你
and to be honest, she deserves someone like you.
说实话,只有你这样的人才配得上她
So you be good to her, OK?
你要好好待她,好吗
Yeah, man. Of course.
好的,当然
See you around, Matt.
后会有期,马特
Yeah.
再见
Mom?
妈妈
I'm sorry about Brady and your friends,
对布雷迪和你的朋友我很抱歉
but if I'm gonna go with you,
但是如果我跟你走了
no more lies.
请坦诚相待
No more lies.
坦诚相待
You're doing the right thing.
你做的对
I can't stay here,
我不能再待在这儿
not like this.
不能再这样了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rough [rʌf]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的

 
syringe ['sirindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 注射器 vt. 注射

联想记忆
consciousness ['kɔnʃəsnis]

想一想再看

n. 意识,知觉,自觉,觉悟

联想记忆
traitor ['treitə]

想一想再看

n. 叛徒,卖国贼,出卖朋友者

联想记忆
grill [gril]

想一想再看

n. 烤架,铁格子,烧烤(食物) vt. (在烤架上)烤

联想记忆
hollow ['hɔləu]

想一想再看

n. 洞,窟窿,山谷
adj. 空的,虚伪的,

 
ritual ['ritjuəl]

想一想再看

n. 仪式,典礼,宗教仪式,固定程序
adj.

 
negligent ['neglidʒənt]

想一想再看

adj. 疏忽的,粗心的,不在意的

联想记忆
liar ['laiə]

想一想再看

n. 说谎者

联想记忆
confusion [kən'fju:ʒən]

想一想再看

n. 混乱,混淆,不确定状态

联想记忆


关键字: 吸血鬼 爱情 恐怖

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。