手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《广告狂人》 > 广告狂人第一季 > 正文

广告狂人第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第7集:心理治疗

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I know you said to call at night, but, uh,

我知道你让我晚上打电话给你,但是
I haven't been alone.
我昨晚不太方便
I understand. I have a moment.
我理解,现在我还能挤出时间
So how is she?
她怎么样
Well, it's only been a short period in therapeutic time.
我们只进行了很短的治疗周期
But she's making progress?
她有改观吗
She's not particularly forthcoming yet.
还是没有真正的敞开心扉
What has she been talking about?
她都说了什么
Mostly, she seems consumed with petty jealousies
她的精力大多消耗在了嫉妒心理上
And overwhelmed with everyday activities.
被每天繁杂的生活折磨
Basically,
大体上讲
we're dealing with the emotions of a child here.
我们现在面临的是一个小孩的情感世界
She wasn't always like this.
她并不总是这样
Well, we're finding that this kind of
我们逐渐发现这种忧郁的症状
anxiety is not uncommon in housewives.
在家庭主妇身上很常见
And let's not forget,
还有别忘了
the death of a parent is extremely destabilizing.
母亲的故去对她来说是个多么大的打击
So that's it.
就这样吗
Well, that's the beginning, certainly.
当然这只是开始
As she becomes more forthcoming, we may be able
随着她变得更放得开了,我们也许就能
To shed some light on the deeper issues as she talks more.
从她说得越来越多的话里发现更深层的问题
There are deeper issues? Usually.
还有更深层的问题吗, 通常是这样
These are not groundbreaking revelations, Mr. Draper.
我们还没碰触到最根本的问题,德雷柏先生
I'm concerned, obviously.
很明显,我很关心这事
Of course. We both are.
当然,我们都一样
Time and talk. that's what I recommend right now.
我现在的建议就是多花时间和她谈心
And again, evenings are better for me.
再次重申,最好是晚上打给我
Well, I appreciate your time.
好的,感谢您的宝贵时间
Mona, I am drinking my milk right now.
莫娜,我正喝牛奶呢
Go to Mim's. Bring the heiress.
去米姆那儿散散心吧,带上女儿
The montclair air might wipe the scowl off her face.
蒙特克莱尔的空气也许会冲淡她脸上的愁容
Knock, knock.
我能进来吗
Call me from there.
到了再打给我吧
I'll try to make it out by sunday afternoon.
我尽量在星期天下午赶过去
I just got off the phone with UFC,
我刚给UFC那边打过电话
And they're having the nixon boys
他们会让尼克松那帮人
stop by at the end of week.
在这个周末赶到
With Nixon? No, thank god.
尼克松也来吗, 谢天谢地,他不来
Otherwise, I'd have to move the piano out of my office.
否则,我得把钢琴扔出我的办公室了
Hopefully, he'll decide he needs us.
但愿他会给我们用武之地
Well, the ones with the best product make the worst clients.
拥有最好商品的客户才是最难应付的
Stop smoking so much.
少抽点烟
It's a sign of weakness.
这是底气不足的表现
You know how Hitler got Neville Chamberlain
你知道希特勒怎么让内维尔·张伯伦
to give him everything at munich?
将慕尼黑拱手相让的吗
He held the conference at an old palace that forbid smoking.
他将会场设置在了一个禁烟的老宫殿里
And after an hour and a half of not smoking,
在经过90分钟的禁烟折磨后
Neville chamberlain would have given
内维尔·张伯伦甚至会答应
Hitler his mother as a dance partner.
让他老妈陪希特勒跳舞
All I can get from this story is that Hitler didn't smoke.
这个故事告诉我们,希特勒不抽烟
And I do.
而我抽
Good night, peanut.
再见,死顽固
Last one to Chung Lee's
谁最后一个到李钟那
gets to wheel Kenneth Cosgrove,
谁就给肯尼思·科斯格罗夫推车
Published author, home in a baby carriage.
出版作家,住在婴儿车里
hardyharhar.
好冷的笑话啊
Hello there. Good news.
你好啊, 好消息
Mona and Margaret are going out of town for the weekend.
莫娜和玛格丽特去城外过周末去了
Mona's mother fell down the steps.
莫娜妈妈在台阶上摔倒了
You're really blessed. Come on over.
你真走运, 来我这吧
I'll put on my whites.
我会穿得一身全白
We'll pretend it's V.J. day.
我们一起假装这是抗战胜利日
What goes in there, an aspirin?
那里面装的是什么,阿司匹林吗
I suppose I could have taken a
我想,这个周末我能带着
suitcase anywhere this weekend.
这个箱子到处转转去
And I don't mean your apartment.
而你家除外
I got us a couple of sandwiches,
我带了些三明治
and filled thermos for the train.
还灌满了热水瓶,以备火车上用
Mr. Sterling, this is Carol, my roommate.
斯特林先生,这是我室友卡罗
Nice to meet you, Carol.
见到你真高兴,卡罗
Miss Holloway, I have an accounting question.
霍洛韦小姐,我在账务上面有个问题
We will go away, not tonight,
我们可以离开这,不是今晚
but some weekend coming up.
在接下来的某个周末
Puerto Rico?
波多黎各
I don't care if it's Cuba.
即使是古巴我也不在意
I need a little notice.
我只是不想引起别人太多的注意
You've got a lot of rules, red.
你已经够规矩的了,小甜心
Be good, girls.
听话哦,姑娘们
I don't mind you staying late,
我不介意你加班
just as long as you're not trying
从我们身上混取晚餐补助
to milk us for the dinner money. It's work.
那就不行了, 是为了工作
Just because tomorrow's friday doesn't mean I expect
别看明天是星期五,我可不想
To be pulling your head off the keys in the morning.
一大早上将你的头从键盘上拉起来
What are you doing tonight?
今晚什么安排
Uh, working and going home.
工作之后回家
I'll let you enjoy that one, honey,
加班愉快,亲爱的
but I was talking to Donald here.
但我刚刚是在和唐纳德说话呢
I'm on the 5:31. Reservations at home.
准时赶上回家的那班车, 留在家里
I've had those. easiest ones to break.
我可受够了,该找个更容易的乐子了
Besides, they love it when you
另外,当你让他们猜不透的时候
keep them guessing. It adds spice.
她们就更难自拔了,这是计策
Trying to get me in trouble? Betty's cooking.
你想让我犯错误啊,贝蒂做饭了
One drink. you owe me that.
就喝一杯,你还欠着我呢
Did I miss something? No.
我错过了什么吗, 没有
Don and I talk all the time when you're not around.
唐纳德和我总是在你不在时才会滔滔不绝
In fact, we're gonna do it right now.
事实上,现在也一样
Don? Shall we?
唐纳德,借一步说话
Well, good night, boys. Good night, Paul.
再见,小伙子们, 再见,保罗
I love doing that.
真爽啊
You seem like a busy little girl.
你看起来很忙
Draper pushing you around enough?
德雷柏是不是把你逼得太紧了
What does that mean?
什么意思
Burning the midnight oil is not good for your skin.
熬夜对你的皮肤可没有好处
Oh, no, it's...
不,这不过
It's for something else. I'm working on copy.
是为了别的事情,我在做些仿写的工作
On your own?
独立完成吗
Mr. Rumsen liked what I did in the brainstorming thingy.
卢门森先生对我在"头脑风暴"中的表现很满意
Sanitary napkins?
卫生棉那次
No. lipstick. What did I say?
不,是口红, 我说的是什么
It's the belle jolie account.
就是"妙龄佳人"那个牌子
Mr. Campbell,
坎贝尔先生
your wife called from the Four Seasons.
你老婆从四季酒店打电话过来
They've been seated. Thank you, Hildy.
他们已经就座了, 谢了,希迪
Want me to take a look at it?
要我帮你参谋参谋吗
I do it for a lot of the fellas.
我帮这里很多人都参谋过
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. really.
当然了
That would be super.
那太好了
Well, we're all in it together.
我们要齐心协力
Two!
两杯
So they fired all the guys in the middle
那他们炒了那些中层人员
and moved up their mailroom staff.
并且在薪水上涨之前
Right before all the salaries got expensive.
给邮件收发室里的人都升了职
Smart.
真精明啊
Is that what we're gonna do?
我们也会这么做吗
We're not going to do anything.
我们什么也不需要做
At a certain age, they lose that.
到了一定年龄,她们会连这也失去
What?
什么
That glow of pure youth.
纯真年纪的光彩
It's like they hit 30
好像她们一到了30岁
and somebody puts out a light.
那种光彩就会忽然黯淡,恍如灯灭
I don't think those two have 30 years between them.
我不觉得这两个女人年纪差了30岁啊
Polka dots looks like a lot of fun.
穿圆点图案的貌似很有意思
Yeah, you'll have to let me know.
是啊,你真应该让我知道啊
Jesus, you must be starving.
天呐,你一定饿坏了吧
I know I am. what's Betty making?
我可真有点饿了,贝蒂做什么吃的了
I don't know.
不知道
Mona hasn't cooked
自从玛格丽特厌食之后
since Margaret stopped eating.
莫娜就再也没下过厨了
They're fighting it out. I'm the one that gets hurt.
她们为此争吵不休,而受伤害的是我
I'll call betty. Tell her we'll be three.
我给贝蒂打个电话,告诉她我带你回去
No!
不用
You sure? Are you kidding?
你确定吗,你只是在开玩笑吧
She'll be thrilled.
她会很高兴的
When's the last time she saw you?
她应该很长时间没见到你了
We'll take my car. Save you train fare.
我们开车去,省了你的车票钱了
My eyes are burning. That's impossible.
我眼睛火辣辣地痛, 那不可能
That better not be daddy saying he's going to be late.
最好不是你爸爸说要晚些回来
Don't do gymnastics in the house.
不要在家里面做体操运动
Draper residence.
这是德雷柏家
You are coming home, right?
你马上就回家了,是吧
Yes. I'm coming home.
对,我马上回家
Unfortunately, Roger has decided
不幸的是,罗杰说
he needs a homecook meal.
他想吃顿家常便饭
You're kidding.
你开玩笑吧
I don't know if I have enough food.
我不知道是否有足够的东西吃
Birdie, what do you put in that freezer I bought you?
宝贝,我给你买的冰箱里,你都放了什么
Frozen food.
速冻食品
What do you want me to say?
你还想让我说什么呢
Betty, this steak...
贝蒂,这份牛排
You sure you don't want some?
你确定不来点吗
No, thank you, Roger.
不,谢谢,罗杰
I'm a vegetarian sometimes.
有时我是个素食者
Mona has a little calorie book
莫娜有一些关于热量方面的书籍
she keeps on the refrigerator.
总是放在冰箱上
Always has her nose in there.
总是看到她在埋头苦读
Maybe she wants to look good for you.
也许她是想讨好你
Isn't that a nice thought?
这是个美好的想法吗
I was pudgy as a girl, if you can believe it.
你能相信吗,我曾经是个胖乎乎的女孩
I came into homeec in the eighth grade
8年级的时候我回学校去上学
With a pattern for big girl pajamas.
带了一件尺寸肥大的睡衣
The teacher asked who I was making the pajamas for.
那个老师问我那件睡衣是为谁准备的
I didn't realize how much weight I'd lost that summer.
我都没意识到那个夏天我掉了多少体重
Swim camp, I guess.
我猜是游泳夏令营的功劳
I went from tadpole to pollywog that year.
让我破茧成蝶了
Sounds like a lateral move.
听起来像是无心插柳的变化
When I was little,
我小的时候
in the summer we used to swim at night.
我们常常在夏天的晚上去游泳
In a pool, not the ocean.
在水塘里,而不是在海里面
Warm air,
温暖的气息
Light dancing in the blue...
满天繁星闪烁
Night swimming. it's divine.
在夜里游泳,很神圣
Sometimes naked.
有时会裸泳
Believe me, on those nights,it was very difficult to go to sleep.
很难相信,那些夜晚,真的很难入睡
You ever experienced that, don?
你体验过那种感觉吗,唐
Trouble sleeping? never.
睡眠出问题吗,从来没有
Your husband's a funny son of a bitch,
你丈夫真他妈太有趣了
you know that, Betty?
你知道吗,贝蒂
Yeah.
是的
We used to swim in a quarry.
我们过去常在采石场游泳
By the way you drop your g's every once in a while,
不过看你时不时透露出来的流氓劲
I always thought you were raised on a farm.
我还以为你在农场里长大的呢
Someplace with a swimmin' hole.
那种有游泳洞穴的地方
What do you say we go to a commercial break...
广告插播时间,我们休息一下好了
Brought to you by more liquor?
去给你再拿点酒来
You two.
你俩啊
Oh. jesus, don't tell me it's your anniversary.
天呐,别告诉我说今天是你们的纪念日
No. Don't worry.
不是, 别紧张
Sally got this frosting machine.
萨丽弄了个霜糖机
Oh. "mommy and daddy. "
"妈妈和爸爸"
Simple, to the point, colloquial.
简单而且直白的表达
She writes like her father.
她写作风格像她爸爸
I'll get hers. you get your own.
我给她点,你就靠你自己了
Three on a match.
三对佳偶, (电影名)
Never understood that.
我从未弄明白
Is that like three on a horse?
是不是就像三个人骑马一样
Trench war. first war.
壕沟战,第一次世界大战的时候
They used to say,
人们常说
"first man lights up, they notice you.
"第一个点火的人只会引起敌人的注意"
"second man, jerry takes aim.
"第二个,瞄准
Third one... auf wiedersehen. "
第三个,玩完了"
But the professional wisdom says that one of our guys
但官方说法是,那不过是
Came up with that, as a way to sell matches.
为卖火柴而想出来的广告语罢了
You tell your kids there's no santa claus?
你告诉你的孩子们没有圣诞老人吗
He'd never do that.
他从未那么做
Tell us another story. a true one, though.
再给我们讲一个故事,但要真实的
Well, my father was in the trenches.
我父亲就曾在战壕里呆过
With a bayonet.
拿着一个刺刀
Think about that.
想象一下
Poking a man to death three feet away from you.
刺死一个离你3英尺远的人
What does that sound like?
听起来什么感觉
Don never talks about the war.
唐从来没说过关于战争的事
The war? his war, you mean.
战争,你是说他生意上的事
Not much to say.
没什么好说的
You boys used up all the glory.
风光的总是你们
We did, didn't we?
是吗
Of course my old man will always have one on methat bayonet.
当然我父亲总是拿着个刺刀对着我
My biggest hit came when we were running oil
我最风光的那次是在南中国海的
Down to the islands in the south china sea.
一个岛屿上探寻石油
The pacific was all about gasoline.
那时太平洋就是石油的代名词
People forget that.
人们常常会忘记这些
You know what? I don't like to talk about it, either.
其实我也不想谈起这些
Oh, dear. I'm sorry.
亲爱的,抱歉
Not much.
没什么
Now you have to tell us.
那就继续说下去
Well, the third day we picked
第三天我们侦察到一架飞机
up a dina circling the convoy,
围绕着护航舰旋转
uh, a recon plane.
是一架侦察机
They were mapping us for the nip
他们在测绘地形,为潜艇
suicide submarine up ahead,
进行自杀式袭击而做着准备
Kaitens... basically, warheads with motors.
那些潜艇都装备了制导导弹
Made us feel good to know we had such a dedicated enemy.
有这么无畏的敌人,我们都感觉很棒
That's one way of thinking about it.
确实能这么去想
Maybe I was bored, but I thought,
也许我无聊了,我当时在想
"we should get that little plane."
"我们应该打下那架飞机"
Bored? what about scared?
无聊,难道没有害怕的感觉吗
That never comes in to these stories.
你故事里从未出现过的字眼
You're making me look bad in front of the lady.
你让我在女士面前面子保不住
That's impossible. finish your story.
不会的,把故事讲完吧
Well we gave it to them,
接着我们正对着飞机
right at 12 o'clock.
进行射击
He was going away from us, but we hit him.
他正想逃走,但我们击中了他
I watched him dive into the waves
我看真他一头扎进海浪里
just beyond the horizon.
消失在地平线处
It was strange,
那感觉很奇怪
because we knew it was over for him,
因为我们知道他必死无疑了
But we didn't see or hear much.
但是既没有挣扎也没有嚎叫
The next four hours,
接下来的四个小时里
I took us off course, just to swing by.
我带着我们的人在海里四处搜寻
Looking for a hole in the ocean, I guess.
可能是想在海里找到一个洞
We saw the wreckage.
我们找到了飞机残骸
no chute, no body.
却没有降落伞和尸体的踪迹
It's incredible that something
那么重的东西漂浮在海上
that heavy can float.
简直令人难以置信
Isn't that something?
那很了不起
Bet they gave you a medal. They did.
我打赌你赢得了一个勋章, 是的
But not for that. it was for drinking.
但不是因为那个,是为了赞赏我能喝酒
Can something be done about this sadness?
为了祭奠这份悲伤,能再喝一杯吗
Want to switch to gin?
改喝松子酒了
Did you check the golf bag?
看看高尔夫球袋里有没有藏几瓶
I might have something out in the
也许我在车库里存了几瓶
garage left over from new years.
新年剩下来的酒
I don't care if it has ants in it.
就算是里面爬满了蚂蚁我也不介意的
Roger, please, the kids.
小声点,罗杰,孩子们睡了
Sally will be happy her cake was such a hit.
萨丽会为她的蛋糕这么受欢迎而感到高兴的
Make sure you tell her
你一定要告诉她
I ate the "m" in "mom. "
我把她"妈妈"那两个字吃掉了
Roger...
罗杰
I can't believe you've had two babies.
我真不敢相信你都有两个孩子了
Don't do that.
别这样
You've been making eyes at me all night.
你一晚上都在对我眉目传情
You can't tell me that I'm not giving you hot pants.
别告诉我你对我没有心痒难耐
You smell so good.
你的香味让我神魂颠倒
I can make more coffee.
我再煮点咖啡
I just want you to know that when I go to sleep tonight,
我只想让你知道我今晚睡觉的时候
I will be thinking all about you.
满脑子都会想着你的
Where'd you go, to Russia to get that?
你去哪了,去俄罗斯弄的吗
No, I ran down the street
没有,我跑遍了整条街
knocking on doors.
挨家挨户敲门
Come on, you two. come on out here and wish me a bon voyage.
你俩,过来啊,过来祝我一路顺风
I was just saying what a lucky man you are.
我刚才还说你是个多幸运的男人啊
Beautiful children. enjoy it.
孩子乖巧,好好珍惜
One minute you're drinking at a bar,
一分钟前,你还在酒吧里喝酒
And they come and tell you your kid's been born,
他们过来告诉你,说你的孩子出生了
Next thing you know, they're heading off to college.
下一分钟,他们就到了要上大学的年龄了
Well, I should be on my way.
我该走了
I'll take this for the road.
我带着这个,路上喝
I'll walk you out.
我送你出去
Magical night.
难以忘怀的夜晚
That's my car.
那是我的车
There you go.
这回对了
Lights!
车灯
What was that? What?
刚才怎么回事, 什么
That. him.
刚才,他
Felt like someone turned the oven on when
我拿着酒回来时
I came back in here with that bottle.
感觉这里的气氛太过暧昧
That's ridiculous. Bullshit.
无理取闹, 胡扯
Nothing happened, Don.
什么事也没有,唐
Other than your drunk boss ruining our evening.
除了你醉醺醺的老板破坏了我们的夜晚
Can we leave it at that?
我们能不说这个了吗
You seemed to be having a grand time.
你看起来挺享受这个夜晚的
I liked the wine.
我享受的是红酒
You made a fool of yourself.
你这是自欺欺人
Why would you say that?
为什么你要这么说
You were throwing yourself at him.
你完全被他迷住了
giggling at his stories.
他讲的故事,你笑个不停
I was being friendly. he's your boss.
我只是比较友好,他是你的老板
I don't like to be treated that way in my own home.
我可不想在我的家里被别人戴绿帽
I know what I saw.
我相信我的眼睛
You want to bounce me off the walls?
你想把我推到墙上吗
Would that make you feel better?
那样会让你更好受些吗
Sometimes I feel like I'm living with a little girl.
有时我觉得自己和一个小女孩住在一起
Humps, where were you last night?
小骆驼,昨晚去哪了
I had a dinner with my inlaws
我和岳父母在四季酒店
at the Four Seasons, poolside.
泳池旁吃晚餐
Sounds refreshing.
听起来很新鲜啊
Norman mailer, Mayor Wagner.
有诺曼·梅勒,还有瓦格纳市长
The naked and the dead.
裸者和死者
What's in the box? It's a wedding present.
盒子里装的什么, 新婚贺礼
We got two. But what is it?
收到了两件一样的, 那到底是什么
It's a chip and dip. Let me see.
是薯条盘, 我看看
Are you serious? Yeah!
你确定吗, 当然
I might have to go to somebody else's wedding.
我说不定什么时也会去参加别人的婚礼
I like to know what people are returning.
我想看看人们常常会退掉哪类礼品
What?
怎么了
I don't know what to say. you got two of these?
我无话可说了,你收到了两个这玩意儿
What is it? You have your fingers in your ears?
这是什么啊, 你刚才没听到我说的
It's a chip and dip. You have your friends over.
是薯条盘,你朋友到你家做客
You put chips on the sides and dip in the middle.
你把薯条放到两边,把酱放中间蘸
Dip? Yes.
蘸, 对
We went to these peoples' house, and they had one.
我们以前去朋友家就有这个
It had sour cream with these little brown onions in it.
里面放着酸奶油和褐色洋葱
It was very good.
很好吃的
You'll have to give me that recipe sometime.
看来你得给我配方才行
Cost 22 bucks.
这东西得22美元
Shit! So.
不是吧, 所以
I'm going to return it.
我得去把它退掉
Today? Freddy Rumsen's cousin
今天,弗雷迪·拉姆森的表妹
works at general mills.
在通用磨坊公司工作了
We're all going to Ratazzi's for lunch.
我们都去拉塔齐餐厅吃午饭为她庆祝
Maybe dinner. No.
也可能是晚餐, 不行
I have to return this thing.
我得退掉这东西
"Today," she said,I'm sure.
她说过是"今天"我确定
I like doing things for her.
我很乐意为她效劳
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说的对,我错了,抱歉
When you finish shopping, come join us.
你退完货后,过来找我们吧
I hear they make a great grasshopper, mildred.
我听说他们做的蚂蚱很美味,小妇人
Mr. Draper? Mr. Sterling to see you.
德雷柏先生,斯特林先生要见你
Send him in.
让他进来
Something for the golf bag.
从高尔夫球袋里掏出来的
That's the good stuff.
这可是上品
I take it you got home in one piece.
看来你昨晚果然平安无恙地到家了
Well, I made it as far as the knights inn off the Deconic.
我只开到了德科尼克那边的骑士旅馆
I know that place. it's got great water pressure.
我知道那个地方,自来水力道很大
Yeah, I slept in the car.
是啊,我睡在了车里
About last night.
对于昨晚的事
What about it?
昨晚怎么了
when a man get's to the point when his name's on a building,
当一个男人用他的名字去给一栋楼命名时
He can get an unnatural sense of entitlement.
他会很自然地以为自己拥有至高无上的权力
What does that mean, Roger?
什么意思,罗杰
You're not gonna make this easy.
你可真不会就此罢休啊
I don't even know what this is.
我真不知道你说什么呢
One night, years ago, I got very drunk.
几年前的一个晚上,我喝得烂醉
I drive home to my building,
我开车回家,到了楼下
Pull into the garage, park at my spot.
把车开进车库,停在我的车位
I get in the elevator.
接着我走进电梯
It's late. there's no operator.
已经很晚了,管理员早已下班了
Go up to the 12th floor. get out.
上到12楼,出了电梯
I'm walking down the hall.
顺着走廊走下去
It's pink and orange.
是粉色和橙色相间的色调
I remember how ugly it was.
我现在还记得那有多丑
Suddenly, my key won't fit in the door.
忽然间发现,我的钥匙开不了门
Wasn't my building.
这不是我的那栋楼
I guess what I'm saying is, uh...
我想我要说的是
At some point, we've all parked in the wrong garage.
有些时候,我们都会停错车位
Thanks for the bottle, Roger.
谢谢你的酒,罗杰
And?
还有呢
Betty's going to want that glass back.
贝蒂想要回那个玻璃杯
Good man.
好兄弟
Maybe I should get a case of those, huh?
这酒我是不是该买上一箱
This is taking a long time.
要等的时间可真够长的
Is it that complicated?
手续很复杂吗
Ah, the blue box. you must be a newlywed.
蓝色盒子,你一定是个新婚
That explains it.
从那个盒子就能看出
Yes, it does. adorable.
对,确实是,真可爱
My husband, he'd rather be drinking at lunch,
我丈夫更愿意在午餐时间去喝酒
Even when we were newlyweds, I think.
即便是在我们新婚蜜月期
He's in advertising.
他从事广告业
I'm in advertising. Sterling Cooper.
我也从事广告业,斯特林·库珀公司的
He's at B.B.D.O. media buyer.
他在天联广告公司,是个媒介采购员
Jim Wallace.
吉姆·华莱士
Don't know him.
不认识
That's because you're here at lunch.
那是因为你午餐时跑这来了
Next.
下一个
I'm here to return this.
我想退掉这个
There's nothing wrong with it.
没有质量问题
We got two.
我们收到了两件一样的
That's why we suggest that people
这也是为什么我们建议人们
register,to avoid duplications.
登记一下,以免撞上了
We did register. Qe got two.
我们登记过,人家又送了一个
Do you have your receipt?
你有收据吗
It was a gift.
这是别人送的新婚礼物
Rosemary, we have a bridal return.
露丝玛丽,有个退结婚礼物的
Him?
他吗
Bridal registry.
结婚购物单
It's a chip and dip. we got two.
是个薯条蘸酱盘,我们收到了两份
That's practically four of something.
其实该算做是四个盘子
Name?
名字
Campbell.
坎贝尔
I suppose you don't have a receipt.
我猜你应该没有收据
Gosh, I wish I did.
真希望我有
No. it was a gift.
没有,别人送的
There's nothing here.
这里没有记录
Perhaps your wife told you she was registering
也许你妻子告诉你说登记过了
And in the end forgot to give us her name.
而最后忘记报她的名字了
Her name?
她名字
Yes. it's under the maiden name.
是的,登记的可能是她婚前姓
Hmm. it's Vogel.
是沃格尔
Why would you do that?
为什么这么登记
I don't know.
我也不清楚
Humps.
小骆驼
Humps the camel Campbell.
小骆驼,坎贝尔
Matherton. what are you doing here?
曼瑟顿,你怎么在这
Getting my racquet restrung.
给球拍重新绑一下线
Men's room back this way?
男洗手间是从这里往回走吗
Down the hall past the water fountain.
顺着走廊走,过了饮水器就到了
What are you doing here?
你在这干吗
Returning a wedding gift.
退一件新婚礼物
Not mine, I hope.
希望不是我送的
No, it's a chip and dip. Trudy's aunt.
不是,薯条蘸酱盘,特鲁迪姑妈送的
That's Trudy Vogel. Do you mind, lovely?
不好意思,她叫特鲁迪·沃格尔
Uh, what is it?
是什么啊
It's a chip and dip.
是个薯条蘸酱盘
You put chips on the side and dip in the middle.
你可以把薯条放两边,酱放中间蘸着吃
For entertaining.
招待客人用的
It's a beaut.
挺不错的
Hell of a wedding, by the way.
话说那真是场盛大的婚礼啊
Your cousin Bethany... bridesmaid's bridesmaid.
你表妹贝瑟尼,女伴娘的女伴娘
Connecticut college for women, indeed.
还是康乃狄克女子学院的
I think I found it.
我想我找到了
That's nice.
很好
Good to see you. we should do this sometime.
见到你很高兴,有时间一起打打球
I'm coming back for you.
我回头过来找你
Do you have a receipt?
你有收据吗
No. I might have already said that.
没有,我刚才是不是说过了
It was a gift.
是别人送的
I can give you store credit.
我可以给你换购物券
I was expecting cash.
我希望能退成现金
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Isn't there a way we could work this out?
还有别的选择吗
Let me buy you a drink.
让我请你喝一杯吧
I have an expense account.
我能报销的
The best I can do is put the store credit in your name
我最多只能在退货券上面写上你的名字
So you can spend it here.
那样的话你还能在这里买些别的什么
I would think about spending it on you
如果你能给我现金
if you gave me cash.
说不定我会把这些钱花在你身上呢
It's $22.
22美元呢
Store credit.
购物券
Thank you.
谢谢
By the way, Matherton...
顺便提一下,曼瑟顿
He has the clap.
他有淋病
Same price as a chip and dip.
这和薯条蘸酱盘一个价钱
Amazing.
真神奇啊
And I was going to try to make you feel bad
我本来想过来告诉你卡洛塔的丝袜
By telling you where Carlotta's stockings end.
短到什么程度,来打击你一下
What the hell is that for?
你买这玩意儿给谁的
It's for me.
我自己
22 caliber bolt action.
22毫米口径手动枪机
Use it in good health.
得让其使得其所
Why not?
为什么不呢
Boys will be boys, right?
男孩子就应该像个男孩子,对吧
You couldn't hit the side of St. Patrick's with that.
你用这枪都打不到圣帕特里克大街
It's good for 20 yards.
足够应付20码以内的了
It's your 4:30,Mr. Campbell.
坎贝尔先生, 4点半开会
The nixon brain trust is coming in tomorrow.
尼克松竞选智囊团明天过来
The nomination is expected as a lock.
提名是毫无疑问的
All we need is an opponent.
万事俱备,只欠一个对手了
Rumor is Lyndon Johnson's going to
传言说林登·约翰逊将会去
be making a play a west virginia.
西佛吉尼亚州发表一场连任演说
So we may not be going against kennedy at all.
所以也许我们根本就不会同肯尼迪对峙
Then we have to worry about the south.
那样我们就得应对来自南方的威胁了
It's going to be Kennedy.
一定会是肯尼迪
Boston blackie won west virginia.
波士顿黑人拿下了西佛吉尼亚州
Now, where does that leave us?
现在,我们该如何应对
Experience in office, knows foreign affairs.
尼克松有政务经验,熟知国际事务
He probably learned that
他可能是当年在委内瑞拉首都加拉加斯
When they were throwing rocks at him in caracas.
被人扔石头时学会的(拉美素有反美传统)
"knows the real threat of communism, home and abroad. "
"很清楚国内外共产主义势力的威胁"
He's not helping himself keeping quiet on Castro.
他对卡斯特罗的事绝口不提,这可没好处
True, but he's not a catholic.
确实,但他不是一个天主教徒
Our hands are tied there.
在这点上,超出了我们能力范围
Nixon thinks hitting the catholic thing is a bad idea.
尼克松认为拿天主教开刀不是什么好想法
They're going to say that.
他们会说起这个
To us? they believe it.
跟我们说,他们对此深信不疑
It hasn't held up in any of the primaries.
从初选开始就没提到这一点
Kennedy keeps making opponents apologize.
肯尼迪一直想要对手道歉
For what?
因为什么
For being intolerant.
因为对宗教信仰不够包容
This is Dick Nixon we're talking about.
我们说的是迪克·尼克松
You may be too young to remember
你们可能还太年轻
The "pink lady" congress... woman from California.
记不住那位来自加州的"粉红女郎"
He practically shot her in the face to win.
他几乎是要当众痛击她以赢得胜利
If it is Kennedy,
如果换做是肯尼迪
Nixon will lower himself to the occasion.
尼克松就将会放低身价来应付局势了
It's going to be kennedy.
一定会是肯尼迪
Good. catholic son of a millionaire.
很好,家财万贯的天主教徒
A boy too scared to do anything but go on vacation.
除了度假,什么也不敢做的富家子弟
I met him. he is a boy.
我见过他,他是个小男孩
He's only four years younger than Nixon.
他只比尼克松小4岁
But has he been sitting next to the leader of the free world
但那是他不是做过副总统
For twice that time?
还连任两届吗
He's inexperienced.
他还是毫无经验
He doesn't even wear a hat.
他实际上都不带帽子
I don't know.
我不知道
You know who else doesn't wear a hat?
你们知道还有谁不带帽子吗
Elvis.
猫王
That's what we're dealing with.
那正是我们要应对的
Remind me to stop hiring young people.
提醒我别再雇用年轻人
America does not want some greasy kid
美国不希望让冲动的毛头小子
With his finger on the button.
来决定国家的命运
Now if the adults can weigh in?
现在各位大人能开始讨论了吗
"communism, taxes, health care. "
"共产主义,赋税,医疗"
Kinsey,you wanna write this down,
金西,是你把这些记下来
or should I call a girl in?
还是我应该叫个女孩进来记
Hi, honey. I made a roast beef.
亲爱的,我做了烤牛肉
Just cut the strings.
把线拆掉就可以吃了
Oh, roast beef?
烤牛肉
You know it's just me tonight, right?
你知道今晚就我自己,对吧
That was a wedding gift from my aunt Letty!
那是莱蒂姑妈送我的的新婚贺礼
And you go and get some stupid toy?
而你却去换了个愚蠢的玩具
I can't believe you!
我简直不敢相信
That was for us!
那是送给我们俩的
You're always telling me to grow up.
你还总是让我成熟一些
I can't believe you!
你让我怎么相信你
Oh, I can leave it there?
我可以把它放这里吗
Thanks.
多谢
Great. thank you.
好,谢谢你
Hollis, let me ask you something.
霍利斯,我有点事问你
Uh, Mr. campbell,
坎贝尔先生
I thought I'd take you up on your offer
我本想占用你一点时间
to look at my work.
让你看看我的工作成果
But if you're in the middle of something...
但是你要是很忙的话
What's that?
那是什么
A wedding present.
新婚贺礼
I really appreciate it.
这礼物真不错
You ever been hunting, Peggy?
佩奇,你以前打过猎吗
No, I don't think so.
没,好像没有
You either have or you haven't.
要么有过,要么没有过
I went a couple of times with my uncle.
我以前跟我叔叔去过几次
New Hampshire.
在新罕布什尔州的时候
I saw my cousin shoot a rabbit by Coney Island.
我曾在科尼岛上看我表哥打过一只兔子
It's an incredible sensation.
那种感觉实在是难以言喻
You have to be very quiet.
你得保持非常安静
Take it down with the first shot,
一枪将其毙命
Or you scare it away.
否则就会打草惊蛇
And sometimes you have to go up and finish it off.
有时候,你得起身,干掉它
Then you tie it to the bumper, and you go home.
接着你把它绑在保险杠上,然后回家
But you know what I've always wanted to do?
但你知道我经常想要干什么吗
I would pick it up...
我总想把它捡起来
Throw its back legs over my shoulder,
将它的双腿甩过肩膀
And I would drag it through the snow to this little cabin.
然后踏着雪,拖拽着它,回到小木屋
And there...
在那里
I'd hang it up...
我会把它挂起来
Between a couple of trees,
挂在树中间
Cut it open,
把它切开
Drain it,
放干血
Dress it,
剥皮
And then I'd take my big hunting knife,
然后拿出我的大猎刀
And I'd cut this loin right out of the side.
将其拦腰切下
And I'd go into the cabin,
接着我走进小木屋
And there'd be this woman waiting for me,
那里有个女人在等着我
Standing by one of those old stoves
坐在那些有着黑铁管的
With a big black pipe,
炉子的旁边
And I'd hand it to her,
接着我把猎物递给她
And she'd put it in a castiron skillet,
然后她把它放到铸铁煮锅里
And then I'd sit at the table...
随后我在桌旁坐下
And she'd bring it to me.
然后,她把煮好的肉给我
And I'd wipe my knife on my knee...
而我在膝上擦干净我的猎刀
And then I would eat it while she watches.
接着我在她的注视下吃肉
That would be wonderful.
那一定棒极了
I'll take a look at this for you.
我会帮你看看这个的
Thank you.
谢谢
Can I get a ham sandwich?
能给我一个火腿三明治吗
You know what? I'll take a cherry danish.
可以的话,我要丹麦樱桃味的
The big one in the back.
后面那个最大的
Thank you, ma'am. there you go.
谢谢,小姐,拿好
Helen. hello.
海伦,好啊
Hi, betty.
贝蒂
How are you?
最近好吗
I'm well.
还不错
And how's Glen?
格伦呢
I wasn't going to say anything.
本来我也不想说什么的
I was just going to go right on by.
打算就从那儿转过去,直接走掉
What's wrong?
怎么了
I was going...
我在
I was going through Glen's treasure box the other day,
前几天在我检查格伦的宝贝盒子的时候
And I found a lock of blonde hair.
发现了一束金发
Your hair, he says.
你的头发,他说
Well, I don't know what he told you.
我不知道他跟你说什么了
Glen doesn't lie, not when he's caught.
格伦不撒谎,尤其是他被抓住把柄的时候
I'm not saying it's a lie. Betty.
我没说他说谎, 贝蒂
He asked me for it.
他向我要那个
And you gave it to him?
你就给他了吗
He is 9 years old.
他才九岁
What is wrong with you?
你是怎么回事
He was a bold man that first ate an oyster.
第一个勇敢地吃牡蛎的人
I believe that was Jonathan Swift.
我想应该是乔纳森·斯威夫特
Are we naming them now?
我们在给它们命名吗
Look at you.
看着你
I had no idea you were such a fan of the mollusk.
真不知道你竟是个爱吃贝类的人
Never gave them a chance before, but I'm acquiring a taste.
之前从没吃过这些,但我乐于享受美味
It's like eating a mermaid.
就像在品味一条美人鱼
Ready for another, or have you topped off your tank?
准备继续吃,还是你的坦克已经装载满了(吃饱)
You're leading this dance.
这由你说了算
Well, what the hell? It's the g.o.p.
怎么了,这是共和党
They'll never smell it over the stench of Brylcreem.
他们可不会去闻男用发油发出的恶臭
Another round.
再来一轮
Wait. Are you still good with these,
等等,你是继续要这个
Or do you prefer your beloved rye?
还是选择你最爱的黑麦
Today I'm on the Roger Sterling diet.
今天,我随罗杰·斯特林的口味
Easy on the vermouth, another dozen of these.
适量的苦艾酒,再加一打这个
Me, as well.
我也是
I've always thought you were a man who could keep up, Don.
我总觉得你是个坚持不懈的人,唐
Anything else, gentlemen?
还要别的吗,先生们
Did you know they served cheesecake
你知道这里曾为古希腊的奥林匹克
To the olympic athletes in ancient greece?
提供过芝士蛋糕吗
So what's an extra lap or two around the steno pool for us?
那就额外给我们来两份
Two cheesecakes.
两份芝士蛋糕
And don't let me see the bottom of this glass.
别让我们的酒杯见底
What were we talking about?
刚才谈到哪了
Oh, yes, the russians.
对了,俄罗斯人
Shooting those dogs into space.
把这些狗送向太空
I believe we branded them cat lovers and
我想我们可以把他们宣扬成爱猫的人
moved on to the subject to love.
然后把主题集中到"爱"这个字上
Right. Desi and Lucy... please.
对的,德西和露西
He's divorcing her again.
他和她又离婚了
Did he wake up one morning and say
他会不会某天早上醒来说道
"oh, yeah, I forgot,I hate you"
"我忘了,我讨厌你"
What makes a man marry the same woman twice?
怎么会让一个男人和同个女人结婚两次
I believe in his case,
我相信就他而言
It was the lure of orange hair.
这是橙发的诱惑所致
I like redheads.
我喜欢红发的
Their mouths are like a drop of strawberry jam in glass milk
她们的嘴唇就像一滴滴入牛奶中的草莓酱
I think I woke my ulcer up.
我想我的胃溃疡又犯了
Drinking milk.
喝牛奶
I never liked it.
我从不喜欢
I hate cows.
我讨厌奶牛
You keep matching me like this,
你要是一直和我一起
You'll have an ulcer of your own, any day now.
有天你也会得胃溃疡的
One more?
再来一杯吗
Instead of coffee?
不喝咖啡吗
Sure.
好的
But then we should get the check.
然后,我们该结账了
Hey, birdie. I have the shirt.
小宝贝,我拿到衬衫了
What is this?
这是什么
Bobby spilled some concord grape juice down the front of it.
博比溢了些康科特葡萄汁在上面
I washed it.
我把它洗了
Uh, this is Ernie's shirt, not Bobby's.
这是艾尼的衬衫,不是博比的
Well, what do you know?
你怎么知道的
Oh, did you have a party you didn't invite me to?
你是不是要办派对,而且没邀请我
I'll invite you. It's going to be a dinner party.
我会邀请你,这是个晚宴
I'm just trying the wine, you know.
我只是在尝尝那些酒
Develop my palate.
提高下我的品味
Do you want some? It's a split.
你也来点吗,已经打开了
There's another glass.
那还有个杯子
How are you?
你还好吧
I'm good.
我很好
Maybe I will try some.
也许我该尝尝
Betty,
贝蒂
Jill Sandifer was in the market earlier today.
吉尔·桑迪弗今早在超市里
What?
怎么了
Is it true?
是真的吗
You're my friend, Francine.
你是我朋友,弗朗辛
Are you coming over here to do recon?
你是过来试探我的吗
I'm worried about you.
我是在担心你
I don't know what happened.
我不知道发生什么了
I kept thinking in the car on the way back,
我在回来的车上一直在想
"Did that really happen?"
这是真的吗
Then I just put it out of my mind.
然后我就不去想它了
Well, what did happen?
到底发生什么了
Whatever you heard.
无论你听到什么
I mean, I don't even want to hear it.
我根本听都不想听
I have my own version, and it's plenty.
我知道事实真相,这就足够了
It's okay.
没关系
Honestly, I don't know anyone
老实说,我不觉得有谁
Who wouldn't want to take a good poke at her.
会给她好脸色看
She's so selfish.
她太自私了
Those long walks
这些人在班森珠宝店
And that pathetic job at Benson's jewelry.
做着长时间的可悲工作
Carlton went in there to buy me some earrings.
卡尔顿进去想给我买些耳环
I'm sure she loved that.
我想她肯定喜欢那个
When I saw the Benson's jewelry wrapping paper,
当我看到班森珠宝的包装纸
I almost threw it in his face.
真想把它朝他脸上扔去
And that John Kennedy. I hate him.
还有约翰·肯尼迪,我讨厌他
Really?
是吗
What will people think?
别人会怎么想
I think they'll be glad to know you're not a marshmallow.
我想他们都很高兴看到你不是个软骨头
Do people think I'm weak?
别人都觉得我很懦弱吗
No. It's just you're so sweet and perfect.
不,只是太可爱,太完美了
I'm not.
我不是
Well, it does seem that way.
看上去是这样的
Look, it'll all be forgotten.
这些都会过去的
We don't have to include Helen Bishop anymore.
我们可不用再去管海伦·碧西伯
Let her know whose side we're all on.
让她知道我们都站在哪边
Uh, my mother...
我的母亲
Always said,
总是说
"you're painting a masterpiece.
你在画一个杰作
Make sure to hide the brushstrokes. "
管好你自己的一笔一划
She was really beautiful.
她真是很漂亮
Then I think, um...
然后我就想
"why am I doing all this? I'm not that vain. "
为什么我要做那个,那都是无用功
What does Dr. Wayne say?
韦恩博士说了什么
Nothing...
什么也没说
Except "tell me more about that. "
除了"再和我谈谈这些"
I'm still dying to try it.
我至死都会去尝试
I'm pretty sure Dr. Wayne tried to
我肯定韦恩博士天天都想
look down my neckline everyday
看我的领口
He sits behind me.
他坐在我后面
And as far as I'm concerned, as
只要男人那样看着我
long as men looked at that way.
我就能立刻察觉
I'm earning my keep.
我渴望吸引他们炽热的眼光
Then every once in a while,
但偶尔
I think...
我觉得
No.
不对
This is something else.
这是我心理的阴暗面
I don't want my husband to see this.
我不想让我丈夫看见
I love to be looked at that way.
我也喜欢被那么注视
You should get out of here.
你该走了
Nap time is about to end.
午休时间快结束了
Well, I'm just glad you're okay.
看到你没事,我真高兴
We haven't gone over the Nixon plan.
我们还没看尼克松的竞选计划
You prepared, right?
你准备了,对吗
In what way?
用什么方法
I'm sorry, gentlemen.
抱歉,先生们
Mr. Sterling, Mr. Draper, I'm waiting for service.
斯特林先生,德雷柏先生,请等待服务
So am I. what are you talking about?
我也是,你什么意思
We're out of order.
电梯故障了
Oh, crap.
见鬼
When will they be back up? Should we wait?
什么时候能修好,我们用等吗
We've got our best man on it.
我们已经派了最好的修理人员
That's a comfort.
这话倒是少许宽慰
Jesus, we're already late.
天呐,我们已经迟到了
I'm terribly sorry, Mr. Sterling.
真是很抱歉,斯特林先生
It's certainly a believable excuse.
这真是个让人信服的理由
We could go back to lunch.
我们可以回去吃中饭
No. Cooper would have a seizure, if he hasn't already.
不,库珀非抓狂不可,或者他已经抓狂了
So?
那么
Ah, this is ridiculous. A building this big.
这很荒谬,这楼太大了
What if there was a fire?
假如发生火灾怎么办
We'd be walking down.
那我们就向下走
It would be easier.
会比上楼轻松多的
Maybe we should check the elevator.
也许我们该检查下电梯
Maybe it's up again.
也许又恢复使用了
I think we'd hear it go on in the stairwell.
我能在楼梯井听到它运转的
You think?
你认为
Roger, I don't know.
罗杰,我不知道
Maybe they're late, too.
也许他们也迟到了
Maybe we could get them to come down
也许我们可以叫他们下来
And have the presentation on the eighth floor landing.
在8楼的平台展示
There's plenty of seats.
那有很多位子
Damned elevator.
该死的电梯
What do you want to do? we're almost there.
你到底想怎么样,我们快到那了
The hell we are.
我在地狱呢
Well, we can waste another five minutes
如果你想,我们可以
talking about if you want
再浪费5分钟在讨论上
Let's go.
走吧
Get behind me with that thing.
你抽烟,走在我后面
Six to go.
还有六层楼
I've been counting.
我数着呢
You want to rest a minute?
你想休息会吗
No, sir. No, I don't.
不,不需要
Keep moving.
继续前进
I forgot. Navy man.
我忘了,你当过海军
I love redheads.
我喜欢红发
With big breasts.
大胸的女人
We'll find you one if we still have jobs.
只要你这次不丢工作,我们还能给你找一个
Want me to run ahead?
要我跑前头吗
Run?
My name's on the building.
我的名字可是刻在大楼上的
They can wait for me.
他们可以等我
I got to stop talking.
不再说话了
I'm fine.
我没事
Just lost my tie clip.
只是丢了我的领带夹
I'll find it. Go on.
我会找到的,你继续走
You sure?
你确定
I said go on.
我说了,你继续
Found it!
找到了
Where the hell were you? Elevator's out.
你去哪了, 电梯坏了
That's quite a hike. Where's Sterling? He's coming.
那可真是长途跋涉,斯特林去哪了, 他快来了
Well, here are the troops now.
我们的队伍来了
Lou, Michael, Charlie, uh, Don Draper.
路,迈克,查理,这是唐·德雷柏
Hey, Don.
好啊,唐
Our creative muscle.
我们创意的中坚力量
Hopefully, a little brains, too.
也希望是,更核心点
Sorry to keep you fellas waiting.
抱歉让你们久等了
The elevator's out.
电梯出故障了
Pete Campbell, of course.
这是皮特·坎贝尔
We've spoken on the phone.
我们电话上谈过
Yeah, yeah.
是的,是的
He'll continue handling things for you.
他会继续为你们处理事务
And when I say handling,I mean he runs everything by me.
我说的处理是他会打点一切
And, of course, uh, my partner, Roger Sterling.
我的搭档,罗杰·斯特林
We heard the elevator's down.
我们听说电梯坏了
Those boys over at united fruit
那些人真是吃干饭的
Talk about you like you invented the damn banana.
谈谈你发明的见鬼的香蕉
You all right, Roger?
你还好吗,罗杰
Get us some ice water.
给我点冰水
Oysters.
是牡蛎
I can see that.
我能看出来
23 floors.
二十三层楼
I'm just sorry I missed this lunch.
我只是对错过中餐感到后悔
We were with some quakers. Had cottage cheese.
我们支持吃了点快餐,白干酪之类的
Well, let's let Roger regroup.
让罗杰歇会吧
Okay. Yeah.
好的,恩
This way.
这边请
I'll be right in.
我就在这
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
是的
Fine.
没事
Good.
好的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
oyster ['ɔistə]

想一想再看

n. 牡蛎

 
tadpole ['tædpəul]

想一想再看

n. 蝌蚪

联想记忆
quarry ['kwɔri]

想一想再看

n. 采石场,猎获物,出处,被追逐的目标 v. 挖出,苦

联想记忆
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆
glory ['glɔ:ri]

想一想再看

n. 光荣,荣誉,壮丽,赞颂
vi. 为 ..

 
rumor ['ru:mə]

想一想再看

n. 谣言,传闻
vt. 谣传

 
colloquial [kə'ləukwiəl]

想一想再看

adj. 口语的,会话的

联想记忆
uncommon [ʌn'kɔmən]

想一想再看

adj. 不寻常的,不凡的,罕有的

联想记忆
concord ['kɔŋkəd]

想一想再看

n. 和睦,公约,和谐,一致

联想记忆
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。