手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《广告狂人》 > 广告狂人第二季 > 正文

广告狂人第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集:庆功会

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Mr. And Mrs. Campbell

坎贝尔先生,坎贝尔太太
I'm Dr. Stone.
我是斯通医生
And how are we today?
今天造访不知有何贵干
We're so pleased to be here.
我们很高兴来这里
My friend Sara Driscoll
我朋友莎拉?德里斯科尔
Her father is head of obstetrics at lenox hill.
她父亲是伦诺克斯山医院妇产科主任
She said you get results.
她说你的治疗卓有成效
They get results
是的
Sometimes all a young couple needs is
有时候那些年轻夫妻们需要的
A good oldfashioned handholding.
仅仅是牵牵手而已
Have a seat Mr. Campbell.
请坐,坎贝尔先生
Now I am going to ask you some questions together
现在,我需要你们先共同回答几个问题
And more intimate ones separately.
然后我再单独询问几个私密的问题
How long have you been trying to conceive?
你们尝试着怀孕有多长时间了
Eighteen months.
十八个月
That sounds like a long time. Is it?
听起来很久了,对吧
Let's not worry about what's normal.
我们不要去想正常情况需要多久
Everyone is different.
人和人不一样
Are you two aware of the principles of conception?
关于如何受孕,你们了解的够多吗
Of how the sperm meets the egg?
比如说精子和卵子怎样结合
Yes.
当然
Although if you'd like to show us some films
如果你要给我们看点科普影片也无所谓
You'd be surprised.
你们会大吃一惊的
Prior to the decision to conceive
在决定要孩子之前
Were you Using birth control?
你们有采取过节育措施吗
She was. I used a diaphragm.
她做过,我上过环,
Although it's possible I didn't need to.
虽然我可能并不需要这个
Mrs. Campbell.
坎贝尔太太
So we're walking in the park after lunch
我们吃过午饭后在公园散步
And he sees these birds picking seeds out of some horse shit
他看到那些鸟从马粪里挑草籽吃
And he says "Move over fellows. That's my job."
他说,伙计们,让开点,这是我的工作
That sounds like a visit from the stork or de beers.
这声音听上去像是买了个戴比尔斯钻戒一样
Or it could be just a new hairdo.
没准只是因为一个新发型
Mr. Rumsen mr. Draper.
罗姆森先生,德雷柏先生
How are you this morning?
早上好
Joan. Morning.
早上好,琼
Well there's your answer.
现在你知道原因了吧
Ever had mumps? Yes.
你得过腮腺炎吗,是的,
How old were you?
什么时候得的
Summer of '45...
1945的夏天
11 12.
大概是11岁或12岁,
Did your testicles descend normally?
你的睾丸下垂得正常吗
Absolutely.
绝对正常
And have you ever fathered a child?
你有过孩子吗
No.
没有
Have you ever had difficulty completing the sexual act?
你有早泄的问题吗
Drinking doesn't help.
喝酒没什么帮助
But no.
但是从来没有
I always reach home base.
我总是能"坚持到底"
Do you have difficulties with arousal?
你勃起有困难吗
Jesus.
天呐
I'm a redblooded American male okay?
我是个年轻强壮的美国男人
No one is questioning your manhood Mr. Campbell.
坎贝尔先生,我不是质疑你的男子气概
You could be a warrior
你可能是个勇士
An athlete a bull of a man.
是个运动员,甚至是头壮牛
George Washington was sterile.
但乔治?华盛顿那样的伟人也是不育的
Fertility has nothing to do with manliness.
生育能力和男子气概无关
Do you want to have a child?
你想要孩子吗
What kind of question is that?
这算是什么问题
Of course I do.
我当然想了
What man doesn't want a child?
哪个男人不想要孩子
Although you think about the world right now.
虽然想想看如今的世界很让人失望
The bomb...
炸弹什么的(冷战期间的导弹危机)
Do you worry about the world?
你担心这个世界吗
Occasionally.
偶尔
Do you work with Xrays
你工作时会接触到X光
Radioactive material
放射性物质
Or toxic chemicals?
或者有毒化学品吗
I'm in advertising.
我是做广告的
We got a Xerox machine but I don't use it.
我们倒是有台复印机,但我没用过
Not personally.
起码没亲自用过
Advertising?
广告业吗
Must be a lot of fun.
肯定有很趣
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
I'm an account man.
我只是个业务员
I spend half my day tiptoeing around creative crybabies
我一半的时间都跟在那些矫情的创意人才身后
And the other half drinking with ungrateful turnips
剩下一半的时间还要应酬那些忘恩负义
Who just fell off the truck.
自以为满腹才华的蠢货
I'm completely replaceable
我只是个可有可无的角色
Even though I just brought in a huge account.
尽管我才为公司招来一大批新客户
Then you throw this baby thing on top of it
但是一想到生孩子的事情
The economy contracting my inlaws...
经济合同,我的亲家什么的
Yes it's a lot.
是啊,麻烦事总是很多
What about your parents?
你父母的情况怎么样
My father just passed away.
我父亲刚去世
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很抱歉
Do you think that has something to do with this?
你觉得这事和不孕有关吗
It doesn't.
肯定没有
I mean
我是说
I try not to think about it.
我试着不去想它
It's been a few months.
那事已经过去好几个月了
It is a difficult moment in the life cycle.
这只是生命中的一个艰难期
But we are part of a continuum aren't we?
但生命总是浮沉不定的,是吧
So maybe I'm the end of the line.
或许我们家到我这代就是终点了
Well that'll do it Mr. Campbell.
好吧,我问完了,坎贝尔先生
I think I feel better already.
我觉得我感觉好多了
Can you send in your wife?
可以叫你妻子进来吗
And then I'd like you to schedule a time with a nurse
你可以去和护士预约一下时间
For a semen analysis.
做一个精液检测
Whenever she's free.
只要她有空,我随时奉陪
Red and green are my colors so we're gonna do christmas.
我喜欢绿色和红色,所以准备圣诞节结婚
He doesn't know that yet.
他现在还不知道
I can cover mr. Draper's desk for you.
我可以代替你为德雷柏先生工作
I know you'll have your hands full.
我知道你会很忙的
You had your shot.
你又不是没试过
It's beautiful.
太美了
Miss holloway those aren't wedding bells.
霍洛韦小姐,那可不是教堂婚礼的钟声
I'm so sorry Mr. Draper.
很抱歉,德雷柏先生
Mr. Draper's office.
德雷柏先生办公室
One moment please.
请稍等
Mr. Draper Bobbie Barrett on line 1.
德雷柏先生,1号线芭比?巴雷特找您
Thank you.
谢谢
Bobbi
芭比
Don I want you to ask me how I am.
唐,我希望你能够问候我一下
How are you?
你好吗
Where are you right now?
你现在在哪儿
I'm in my office
在我的办公室
Where you called me.
你打给我的地方
You sound a little tipsy.
你听起来有点醉了
We did it.
我们成功了
We sold Grin and barrett.
电视台有意预定《格林和巴雷特》这档节目
Congratulations. You got an order?
恭喜,你拿到合同了吗
No but we're going to make a pilot.
还没,不过可以拍试映了
I remember that because jimmy said
我记得那个是因为吉米说过
"ask her. She's made every pilot in town."
"问她吧"这里所有的试映都是她拍的,
Come celebrate with me.
来和我一起庆祝吧
I'm at Sardi's surrounded by clowns.
我在赛迪酒吧,被些小丑包围着
And why would I come?
我为什么要去
I'm being ignored. Come take up my time.
我被晾在一边,来陪我消磨时间吧
I'm working.
我在工作
You provided key advice.
你说得很对
We can call it business.
我们也可以管这个叫公事
No. Let's not confuse this.
不,不要把这两个混为一谈
I'm about to change my mind.
我快要改变主意了
Thank you.
谢谢
Was there even a party?
这里有派对吗
He'll have an old fashioned.
给他一杯古典鸡尾酒
Buddy Hackett told Jimmy
布迪?汉克特对吉米说
That Gleason didn't have to make a pilot
格里森根本不用去拍试映
So Jimmy went home to sulk
所以吉米回到家里生闷气
And the rest went out to celebrate that they ruined his day.
其他人则出来庆祝他今天过得很糟
So here we are.
所以我就来这里了
I expect him to get this way when it's bad
我知道事情不如意的时候他就这样
But when it's good?
但现在一切都很好啊
Maybe he doesn't understand how big this is.
也许他还不明白这事的重要性
No he does.
不,他明白的
It's the big opportunity he's bound to ruin.
他非要把这事搞砸了才行
Mr. Draper.
德雷柏先生
Miss Menken.
麦肯太太
Actually it's mrs. Katz.
现在是卡茨太太
This is my husband Tilden. Pleasure.
这是我丈夫蒂尔顿,见到你很荣幸,
Mr. Draper's firm did some work for us a while back.
德雷柏先生的公司曾经帮我们做过些事
Advertising.
广告宣传
I'm Bobbie Barrett.
我是芭比?巴雷特
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Mrs. Barrett's husband is a comedian who works with me.
巴雷特女士的丈夫是与我共事的喜剧演员
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Tilden. I love comedians.
我是蒂尔顿,我喜欢喜剧演员
So how are things at Grey?
格蕾公司那边怎么样了
Are they still taking credit for everything we did?
他们还在把我们的功劳都据为己有吗
He's all business isn't he?
他就知道工作,是吧
Now Rach we don't want to miss the curtain.
雷切尔,电影要开始了
We have seats for a funny thing happened.
我们买了《春光满古城》的票
Oh it's wonderful.
噢,那电影真是太棒了
Well you two enjoy working together.
好吧,你们继续享受工作
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
So I would like some really good chow.
我现在想好好吃点东西
Shall we go elsewhere?
可以去别的地方吗
We can.
当然
Does feel a little cloudy in here right now.
是不是现在做这里感觉很不自在
No it's fine.
不,还好
So tell me what I want.
猜我想吃什么
Steak tartare.
鞑靼牛排
Oh my god you're good.
噢,天呐,真准
Hearts of palm salad. Steak tartare.
棕榈之心沙拉,鞑靼牛排
I always order for Jimmy.
我总是帮吉米点菜
Watch the money.
看管钱财
Otherwise he ends up supporting for people we don't know.
不然到最后他总是为那些陌生人买单
He doesn't realize that being a big
他还不知道作为一个大人物
shot means you don't have to pay.
根本就不用自己掏钱
I think you're wrong about that.
我可不这么认为
In the end we're in different businesses okay?
你我所做的生意是不同的好不好
To a nice price on the pilot.
祝试映成功
And I boxed them in for 39 on the air if they order.
他们要是预定的话,我一定要一个高价
You should have seen my neckline.
你应该见识过我的能耐
You really do his business don't you?
你真的是用心在帮他做事,是吧
If it wasn't for me it wouldn't be grin and barrett.
如果不是我,根本就没有《格林和巴雷特》
It'd be Grin and Brownstein.
可能会变成《格林和布朗斯坦》
This is america.
这就是美国
Pick a job and then become the person that does it.
选个行当,然后成为这一行的先锋人物
Well that's true.
那倒是真的
Right after I met Jimmy
我认识吉米以后
I watched somebody's uncle morty close a deal for him
我曾见过一个人因为叔叔有权势而受宠
And I realized I negotiate for everything...
然后我发现我总是在讨价还价
The rent the plumber my hairdresser.
房租,水管工,我的发型师
I even did it in a department store once.
甚至有一次是在百货公司里
It's touchy because you're really telling somebody
这很不容易,因为你其实是要告诉他们
They're not worth what they think.
他们并没有自己想象中那么有价值
But you can't hurt their feelings.
但同时又不能伤害他们的感情
Negotiating is a bore.
谈判协商是很无聊的
It's handtohand combat.
不,这是正面的交锋
You don't like negotiating.
你并不喜欢谈判协商
What the hell do you like?
那你喜欢什么
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Doesn't have to be in business.
不是专指工作上的
I'll take anything.
其他方面也可以
You can't even answer.
你居然回答不出来
The answer is huge.
答案太多了
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
Do you like the ocean?
你喜欢海吗
Yes.
是的
Yes I do.
是的,我喜欢
I have a little place in stony brook right on the shore.
我在斯托尼布鲁克的海岸边有间房子
I want to have you on the beach.
我想和你一起躺在沙滩上
Feel the cold sand on my back
感受背下散落的冰凉的沙
with the surf pounding behind us.
听着海浪拍打岩石的声音
I can smell the ocean.
我可以闻到海的味道
I love bridges.
我喜欢桥
I don't know if it's the drop
不知道是因为那种落下来的感觉
Or just because you get to see something disappearing behind you.
还是因为能看到一切消失在身后
Do you like bridges?
你喜欢桥吗
I do.
是的
That's two things you like.
这是你喜欢的第二样东西了
What else?
还有什么
Movies.
电影
Yes. Spartacus?
就是啊,斯巴达克斯吗
You seen the foreign ones?
你看了国外的那个吗
So sexy.
太性感了
La Notte.
《夜》(米切朗基罗.安东尼奥尼拍的电影)
Yes.
没错
Why is it so hard to just enjoy things?
想尽情地享受为什么这么难呢
God I feel so good.
天呐,我感觉真好
I don't feel a thing.
我什么感觉也没有
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah.
嗯,
I think so.
还好
Are you okay in there?
你们没事吧
Mr. Draper your wife says that the whiskey was hers.
德雷柏先生,你妻子说那瓶威士忌是她的
But you did fail the sobriety test.
但是你并没有通过酒精测试
You're at the legal limit... 0.15 percent.
你体内的酒精含量与警戒线擦边,0.15%
The fine's $150.
罚款是150美元
May I?
可以拿吗
I have $63 and some subway tokens.
我只有63块和一些地铁代币
I'll mail you the rest.
剩下的我会寄给你的
I need you to pay the fine tonight.
你现在就得付清你的罚款
Or I can put you up.
或者我可以把你关起来
Let me call a caband I'll send an employee
你让我走的话,我会叫一个员工
Out here with the $500 tomorrow morning.
明早送五百元过来
I bet you would too.
我相信你
No it's just 150.
但是150就够了
It's within my rights to detain you.
我有权拘留你
What is the problem?
为什么
People's kids are out on that road sir.
那条路上还有小孩子,先生
Call somebody.
给谁打个电话
Or maybe your wife has a friend.
或许你妻子可以找个熟人来
I have $110.
我有110美元
It's all I could get short notice.
现在我只有这么多
If you're going to be sick please tell me.
如果你想吐,请告诉我
This is my brotherinlaw's car.
这是我姐夫的车
I put $2.00 worth of gas in it.
我加了两美元的油
I don't want to have to clean it too.
我可不想还要出钱找人清理
Mr. Draper I think you should keep her awake.
德雷柏先生,我觉得你应该让她保持清醒
Bobbie stay up!
芭比,醒醒
What?
怎么了
What do you think?
你在想什么
Are you feeling okay?
你还好吗
You can drop me off at Grand Central.
我在前面的大中央车站下车
Bobbie what do you want to do?
芭比,你要去哪
Jimmy can't see me this way.
不能让吉米看到我这样子
I should check in somewhere
我得去找间旅馆
See how the shiner does.
看看这青肿的眼眶能不能好点
Peggy do you have a roommate?
佩奇,你一个人住吗
No.
是的
I don't know.
这样不好
No you should stay with me.
不,你应该和我一起
Just for the night if you want.
如果你愿意,一个晚上就好
Mr. Draper you need to rent a car.
德雷柏先生,你需要租辆车
I can take you to LaGuardia.
我可以载你去拉瓜迪亚机场附近
Idlewild is better.
艾德威尔德机场比较好
The cross island or the belt parkway.
走跨岛公园大道或者外环公园大道
It's faster to take the Grand Central to Laguardia.
从大中央车站去拉瓜迪亚机场比较快
I don't have any clothes.
我没有换洗的衣服
I wish I was your size.
希望我的尺码和你一样
Do you have any dry cleaning?
你有衣服在干洗店吗
I'll pick it up.
我可以帮你去取
In the city.
在城里
I'll go in and get it first thing.
我明天一早就去取
Okay?
可以吗
Hello.
喂,
Leave her alone.
别管她
No one in the office can know about this.
这事我不想让任何人知道
It's business.
这是公事
You'll have to believe me that I'll forget this.
相信我,我会忘了它的
I don't want you treating me badly
我不想因为这件事情
Because I remind you of it.
而让你对我不满意
This can be fixed.
这事一定会有办法解决的
Where the hell were you?
你去哪了
I was in an accident.
出了点小事故
What? Are you okay?
什么,你没事吧
What happened?
出什么事情了
By the time I could callI didn't want to wake you.
本来可以通知你的,但我不想吵醒你
Wake...
吵醒
Wake me?
吵醒我吗
I've been awake all night.
我整晚都睡不着
I knew something was wrong.
我就知道有些事情不对劲
I could feel it.
我能感觉到
I went to the doctor a while agoand I have high blood pressure.
我前段时间去看医生,他说我有高血压
What the hell don?
怎么回事,唐
It's fine except...
没什么,除了
He gave me a prescription
他给我开的药方
And I think the pills mixed with the drinks was too much.
可能是药和酒混合起来让我有点晕
I lost control of the car.
我的车失控了
Jesus. How could you not tell me about this?
天呐,你为什么要瞒着我
I didn't want to worry you.
我不想让你担心
I've been up all night.
我整晚都睡不着
And now I find out you're sick and you could have died?
现在你告诉我你病了,而且差点死掉
What did you want me to do?
你想让我怎么样
Have you come down there?
让你赶到警察局去吗
Ask Francine in the middle of the night to watch the kids
让弗朗辛大半夜过来照看孩子吗
Because your husband's in the drunk tank?
就因我酒后驾车被拘留了吗
Who cares if I couldn't help you?
就算我不能帮你那又怎样
You should call me.
你应该给我打电话的
I'm your wife.
我是你老婆
I was solving a problem Bets.
贝蒂,我在处理一个问题
I need a clear head.
我需要保持大脑清晰
You can't get all hysterical.
你可以不要这么激动吗
I didn't know you were waiting up.
我不知道你在等我
You promised you wouldn't disappear like that anymore.
答应我你不会再这样玩失踪了
I have to get changed and go in.
我得换衣服然后去公司
You're going to the office?
你现在要去公司吗
I don't want anyone to know about this.
我不想让其他人知道这事
I rented a car. I'll have to get my car.
我租了辆车,我得去取回我的车
I don't care about the car Don.
我不关心那辆车,唐
My father has high blood pressure.
我父亲也有高血压
I'll swing by dr. Mclattery on the way in.
我会顺路去一趟迈克拉特利医生那里
Just help me get dressed okay?
帮我换下衣服可以吗
You can fend without me.
你可以自己照顾自己
I'm at a fat farm.
我现在在减肥中心
One of your friends made a crack about my ass.
因为你的一个朋友笑话我的屁股
It doesn't matter who.
无所谓是谁
Well we're gonna be all over the television
听着,我们会上电视
And the camera adds 10 pounds.
摄像机会让我看起来更加肥胖
No. You look fine.
不,你看起来还可以
Jimmy stop.
够了,吉米
You and I both know
你我都知道
You should have behaved yourself last night.
你昨晚应该控制一下自己的脾气
I will.
我会的
I couldn't find an ashtray.
我找不到烟灰缸
What's all this?
这些是什么
I thought you might be hungry.
我想你可能饿了
It'll ruin my alibi.
这会拆穿我的谎言
I need cottage cheese and champagne.
我需要脱脂芝士和香槟
I'm joking.
开玩笑的
Do you mind if I lay down for a few minutes?
你介意我去睡一会吗
I'm not used to being up all night.
我还不习惯熬夜
Of course dear.
当然了,亲爱的
And I got this to keep me company.
有这个陪我就好了
I'll make up the couch for you.
我帮你铺好沙发
You must be beat too.
你应该也很累了
I'll make it.
我自己来就好了
Where are the linens? Just a minute.
床单在哪里,一会儿就好,
Oh Marilyn.
玛丽莲(梦露)
The tragedy you live.
你的悲惨生活
I'm sure glad I don't have problems.
真庆幸我没有什么问题
I think most women would love to have her problems.
相信大多数女人都会羡慕她所谓的问题
Somebody said she's gonna be at the fundraiser
有人说她会出席礼拜六晚上
At the garden on saturday night.
在花园举行的资金筹集活动
You know the president's birthday?
就是总统生日那天
I really don't want to miss it.
我真的不想错过那天
Do you have a headache?
你头疼吗
Because we had a little boy in our neighborhood
我邻居的一个小男孩
Who fell off a swing set and hit his head
他从秋千上摔下来摔到头
And went to sleep. And then he died.
然后在睡梦中死了
Well it's certainly good to have company.
我能去阴间陪他不是很好吗
I'm sorry. I shouldn't talk that way.
抱歉,我不该这么说
I keep forgetting the accident.
我在努力忘记昨天的事故
It was terrible.
太可怕了
And it keeps getting stranger.
但是却越记越清楚
If you're lucky it will disappear.
幸运的话,你很快就会忘记的
I have to lie down.
我得去躺会儿了
Are you his secretary?
你是他的秘书吗
No but we work together.
不是,只是在一起工作
We'll both be handling Mr. Draper for the time being.
我暂时帮你一起处理德雷柏先生的事
Now you're a college girl
因为你是个大学生
So I'm going to expect you to jump in with haste.
所以我希望你能很快的熟悉这份工作
I have a lot of arrangements to make for my wedding.
因为我的婚礼有很多筹备工作要做
Oh my goodness. Congratulations.
噢,天呐,恭喜你
He's a doctor. He doesn't work here
他是医生,不在这里工作
So don't worry about putting your foot in your mouth.
所以不用介意说错话
Lucky you.
你真幸运
Let me see?
让我看看你的婚戒
It's so lively.
简直光彩夺目
You'd like to think it doesn't matter.
你可能会觉得结婚是件容易的事情
I've been offered a few and this is by far the best.
很多人向我求过婚,不过这是最好的一个
I'm a little bit clairvoyant
我的第六感告诉我
And I think you two are going to be very happy together.
你们两个会很幸福的
I feel like I'm walking in tall cotton.
我觉得我就像飞黄腾达了一样
Aren't you darling? You're gonna be gangbusters.
当然了,亲爱的,你一定会成功的
Mr. Draper is impatient. Do not let it intimidate you.
德雷柏先生没什么耐心,但是不用害怕
If it isn't the welcome wagon.
不过这个小欢迎团可就不一样了
Hello there.
你好啊美女
I'm Ken Cosgrove accounts.
我是肯.科斯格罗夫,会计
Paul Kinsey copywriter.
保罗.金西,撰稿人
Harry Crane married.
哈里.克雷恩,已婚
Jane siegel.
简,单身
Anything I can help you gentlemen with?
请问有什么可以效劳的吗,先生们
I actually need to see mr. Draper.
我们是来找德雷柏先生的
Is he in?
他在吗
Morning don. Morning.
唐,早上好,早上好,
Mr. Draper.
德雷柏先生
I'd like you to meet Jane the new girl.
这是新来的,她叫简
Morning.
早,
Can I talk to you for a minute?
可以和你谈谈吗
I'm gonna help you hold onto this one.
我会帮你守住这一个的
I'm not paying attention anymore until they're here a month.
要我注意到她至少需要一个月的时间
What happened to your wing?
你的手怎么了
I missed the bottom step.
下楼梯不小心踩空了
It's an old house.
都是所老房子惹的祸
I got an urgent call from Jimmy Barrett.
吉米?巴雷特给我打了个紧急电话
He wants to come in.
他想要来一趟
Why?
为什么
He wouldn't say.
他没说
Was he upset about something?
什么事让他不高兴了吗
Who can tell?
谁知道呢
I want you to put him off a few days
你让他迟些再来
Let him cool.
让他冷静一下
He'll make more sense.
这样他才会比较讲理
Good idea. He probably wants a rubdown.
好主意,他大概需要按摩放松一下
Paper says they ordered his pilot.
报纸上说他的试映有着落了
Friday.
礼拜五
Should I talk to your girl?
我应该和你的新人说说吗
I'll handle it.
我来就好
You bet.
当然了
Get the door.
随手关门
Hello?
喂,
Is everything okay?
没什么事情吧
Yes I think so.
我想是的
Is she awake?
她醒了吗
She's fine.
她很好
Put her on.
让她接电话
Just a minute.
稍等
I didn't think you'd call.
我还以为你不会打来
Why not?
为什么
I don't know. I just...
不知道,我只是
How are you?
你还好吗
I don't know.
不知道
Jimmy called. He wants to meet with me.
吉米打电话来说想见我
He does?
真的吗
I called him and everything went fine.
我打过电话给他了,没什么事情
So you don't know anything about this?
所以你也不知道是什么事了
You think I'd be in brooklyn if I didn't have to be?
你觉得有事的话我还会呆在布鲁克林吗
I talked to him. I'm covered. Believe me.
我跟他谈过了,相信我,我掩饰的很好
I do.
我相信你
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I guess.
我想是的
You?
你呢
It's going to be better.
一切都会好的
Good.
嗯,
Take care.
保重
Do you want to play cards or something?
你想玩牌或者别的什么吗
I think I have some.
我有一些
No.
不用了
I'm sorry but it's killing me.
不好意思,不过我真的很想知道
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要做这些
I don't know.
我也不知道
He's my boss.
他是我老板
Quite an example he's setting.
他倒是树立了个好榜样
Are you seeing him?
你们在交往吗
No.
没有
So what then?
那是为什么
He's done a lot for me.
他帮了我很多
He made me a copywriter.
他让我成了一个撰稿人
I bet you made yourself a copywriter.
我敢肯定那是你自己的功劳
All these books.
看看这些书
He's a decent man isn't he?
他是个正派的人,对吧
You wouldn't think he would be.
你不这么认为吧
I never expect him to be any other way than what he is.
我从不希望他违背自己的本性做人
We'll keep her here for another few weeks.
我们会让她在这里再多住几个礼拜
She's still not in any condition to make decisions for herself.
她的健康状况还不足以自己做决定
She should be at home.
她应该回家
Listen to the doctor mama.
妈妈,听医生的话
In this kind of psychoneurotic disorder...
在这种精神不稳定的情况下
Hello ma.
嗨,妈
Hello dear.
嗨,亲爱的
I'm afraid you'll have to leave us alone.
恐怕您得先出去一会儿
I'm going but I'm not leaving peaches
亲爱的,我先出去一会儿,但我不会走的
Hello Peggy.
你好,佩奇
How are you today?
今天感觉怎么样
I still feel so tired.
我还是觉得很累
Do you know what year it is?
你知道今年的年份吗
It's 1960.
1960年
Do you know who the president is?
现任总统是谁
Dwight d. Eisenhower.
德怀特?戴维?艾森豪威尔
Good. Do you know where you are peggy?
很好,你知道你现在在哪里吗
St. Mary's.
圣玛丽
Do you know why you're here?
知道为什么你会在这里吗
No.
不知道
You know st. Mary's is a hospital?
知道这里是医院吗
Yes.
知道
Why do you think you're here?
你觉得自己为什么会在这里
I don't know.
不知道
I don't feel like myself.
我觉得不太舒服
That's because we have you on medication.
那是因为我们在给你进行药物治疗
We want you to be relaxed so you feel more like talking.
我们想让你放松下来跟我们说话
I told you what happened.
我来告诉你发生了什么
You had a baby.
你生了个孩子
You know you can hear that outside.
你知道吗,在外面都能听到
Nobody knows what I'm doing.
但他们不知道我在做什么
It's good for mystique.
这样比较有神秘感
So Joanie I hear congratulations are in order.
琼,我听说你要结婚了
Yes.
是的
Marriage. Don't know why you'd want to join that club baby.
婚姻,想不到你也会想加入已婚一族
Hasn't stopped you from having a good time.
婚姻并不会妨碍你享受生活啊
How old is this guy?
他多大岁数了
He's 34.
34岁
What's wrong with him?
他有什么毛病吗
Nothing.
没有
Well I think it's nice to hear the story of relatively young love.
很高兴听到一对相对年轻的人的爱情故事
Are you being a concerned daddy?
你把我也当做你的女儿,放心不下吗
I'll tell you the same thing I told my daughter.
我对我女儿说过的话,我也想对你说一次
If you put a penny in a jar
如果你在婚后第一年
Every time you make love in the first year of marriage
每次做爱时往罐子里扔一枚硬币
And then you take a penny out of the jar
然后在婚后第二年
Every time you make love in the second year
每次做爱时从罐子里取出一枚硬币
You know what you have?
你知道最后你会得到什么吗
A jar full of pennies.
满满一罐硬币
I envy that girl having you to give her away.
我真羡慕那个被你嫁出去的女孩(女儿)
I've always been faithful to whomever I was with.
我对我的另一半总是充满信心
And despite your jokes
抛开你的笑话不说
I always assumed you were unhappy with Mona
我一直认为你和莫娜在一起并不开心
Not the whole idea.
这并不是婚姻的错
You aren't just another woman Joanie.
琼,对我来说,你是特殊的
Well it doesn't matter now does it?
现在说这些都没有意义了不是吗
I fell in love.
我坠入了爱河
Makes me sad.
真让我难过
Just another reason not to come in to work.
多了一个不来上班的理由
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪里都不会去的
Yes you are.
不,你会的
You'll see.
等着瞧
Can I give you a couple paddles for good luck?
我送你副球拍祝你好运可以吗
Coffee.
咖啡
Thanks for buying milk.
谢谢你特地去买牛奶
I live alone. It always goes bad.
我一个人住,牛奶总是会变质
So this really must be a kick in the head.
这一点还真让人意外
Company is nice.
公司就是我的另一半
Your eye's improved.
你的眼睛看起来好多了
That's good.
很好
I can cover the purple with some green eye shadow.
我可以用绿色眼影盖住淤青的地方
Complementary colors. We use that.
互补色,我们常用的
Old trick.
老把戏
I was a dancer.
我是个舞蹈演员
I met a lot of interesting people.
所以认识很多有趣的人
You have a boyfriend?
你有男朋友吗
No I don't.
没有
So are you in love with him?
那你爱上他了吗
No.
没有
It's not a ridiculous question.
这不是什么荒谬的问题
Are you?
你爱他吗
It's a personal question
这问题涉及到个人隐私
And I've already answered you.
而且我已经回答你了
You're right.
说得也是
Aren't you going to ask me if I'm in love with him?
你不打算问我是不是爱上他了吗
It's none of my business.
这不关我的事
You're right again.
你又说对了
You're so young and beautiful.
你这么年轻又这么漂亮
I'm not your competition.
我不是你的情敌
That's sweet.
真好
Is there anything else I can get you?
你还需要什么吗
No.
不用了
I love your place.
我喜欢你的家
I've been trying to fix it up.
我还在没有整理好
Well I like it. It takes me back.
我喜欢这里,我觉得仿佛回到了过去
Unless one of you needs help finding a dead client file
除非你们是要找死去客户的档案
I suggest you pitch your tents elsewhere.
否则我建议你们把注意力放到别的地方
I see what you're doing
我知道你想做什么
And I have to say I'm disappointed.
不得不说,我对你很失望
I don't follow.
什么意思
Your decolletage is distracting.
你的低领衣服让人分心
This is an office that hinges on professional decorum.
这里是庄重严肃的办公室
I'm so sorry Joan.
我很抱歉,琼
I didn't realize.
我没意识到
Better?
这样好点了吗
Go out and get a sweater at lunch.
午餐的时候去买件毛衣穿上
Be reasonable.
理智一点
There's still plenty to see and you know that.
还有很多地方可以看,你知道的
Jane.
简,
I have some very important talent coming in tomorrow to see don
有个杰出的人才明天要来见唐
Somebody famous
一个非常有名气的人
And I just want to make sure you're aware of that.
所以我想确认一下你知晓这件事
What's your title here?
请问您的头衔是?
Title?
头衔?
I'm Ken.
我叫肯
Cosgrove.
科斯格罗夫
Accounts.
业务员
Yes you're here in the book with Jimmy Barrett.
是的,这里记载了你和吉米?巴雷特有预约
Would you like to go see him sometime?
你想找个时间去见见他吗
Hey. Listen to this.
嘿,听听这个
It's mozart.
这是莫扎特的曲子
You can use the mirror in the bedroom.
你可以用卧室里的镜子
No.
不用了
Part of the process of learning to live without your hospitality.
我是想自己照顾自己,不好意思再麻烦你
It's nothing.
没什么的
Not true.
才不是呢
I was curious if you're aware of the value of your service.
我很好奇,你是否明白你做这些事的意义
It's what you're supposed to do isn't it?
这是我应该做的,不是吗
I wouldn't say that.
我可不这么想
People will take advantage of you.
这样的话,其他人总会想占你便宜
I know what I'm doing.
我知道我在做什么
What do you want?
你想要什么
Are you just some busy little bee
难道你只是一直勤劳的小蜜蜂
Building a hive out in brooklyn?
忙着在布鲁克林建造属于自己的蜂巢吗
Are you still trying to say thank you?
你是想说谢谢吗
You have to start living the life of the person you want to be.
你应该开始过你自己想要的生活
Is that what you did?
你想说你自己就是个很好的示范吗
You're never going to get that corner office
你永远不会得到角落里的那件办公室
Until you start treating Don as an equal.
除非你以平等的姿态面对唐,不再卑躬屈膝
And no one will tell you this
没人会告诉你这个
But you can't be a man.
你无法变成男人
Don't even try.
想都不要想
Be a woman.
做个女人
It's a powerful business when done correctly.
如果做得好,这也是项伟大的事业
Do you understand what I'm saying dear?
亲爱的你懂我的意思吗
I think so.
应该吧
So how do I get to grand central from here steamship?
从这里怎么去大中央车站,坐船吗
I can walk you to the train.
我送你去地铁站
It's two blocks over.
离这里两个街区而已
I'll call a car.
我还是叫辆车来吧
Hello?
我回来了
How was your day?
今天怎么样
Spectacular.
很不错
Duck called Bert Peterson a mongoloid.
达克说伯特?彼得森是蒙古人
What a leader of men.
多优秀的一个男人啊
Dr. Stone's office rang.
斯通医生打电话来了
How is Dr. Stone?
他那边什么情况
I didn't ask but the nurse said
我没问,不过护士说
That your sample was quite viable.
你的"样本"很有活力
Is that right?
真的吗
Well. What do you know?
看来我很强嘛
That is a relief I do say.
说实话,真是感觉如释重负
Yes.
是啊
Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound are they?
它们堪称强壮的小勇士,对吧
I suppose.
但愿如此
To viability.
敬我的生育能力
What? This is good.
怎么了,这是好事
It is.
是的
This is what you wanted isn't it?
这是你所期望的,对吗
No you're right. It's a relief.
是啊,当然了,如释重负
Now we know it's me.
现在我们知道了,是我有问题
Right.
没错
So Stone can blow up your ovaries
所以斯通医生现在可以针对你的卵巢
Or do whatever his cuttingedge plan is.
实施一些尖端的治疗术了
Peter I can't believe you.
皮特,你居然说这种话
Wait a minute. You wanted to do this.
等等,这可是你的主意
You had to know this was a possible outcome.
对这样的结果你应该早有心理准备
Get back here!
你给我回来
Trudy!
特鲁迪
Sit down.
坐下
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I didn't think it through.
是我没好好想清楚
That's honest.
确实
I don't know what I thought.
我不知道我刚刚在想什么
Who says we have to do this?
谁说我们一定要生孩子
Except for what It's the next thing we're supposed to do?
除了什么"这是人之常情"之类的鬼话
But it is. It's natural.
但事实上,只有要个孩子才是正常的
Says who?
谁说的
I was having a great time. weren't you?
我现在就过得很好,难道你不是吗
Maybe this is the way it's supposed to be.
也许一切就应该是这样
I mean you have a baby.
你看,如果你有了孩子
You can't travel.
你就不能去旅行
You can't go to the movies unless you have help
不能去看电影,除非有人帮你带孩子
And that's expensive.
请保姆是很贵的
You're immature peter you know that?
皮特,你知道吗,你太幼稚了
I just did a very private thing In a very public place for you.
因为你,我在医院出尽了丑
And guess what. You don't like the results.
可是,你却不满意那个结果
What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么样
Express some concern.
起码表现出你的关心
And stop talking about how you're going to miss
还有别再说什么你很怀念
Seeing cape fear for the third time.
看三遍《海角惊魂》这样的话
I know one thing.
我只知道一件事
I sure as hell wouldn't want a kid here
我他妈的就是不希望生个孩子
Watching this donnybrook.
坐在这里看着我们吵架
Either you make it through this thing
有本事你就让自己怀孕
Or you just keep it to yourself.
否则就老老实实闭嘴
I'm giving you that option.
你自己选吧
Stop!
别走
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm just...
我只是
It's just I really do want a baby.
我真的很想要个孩子
What is all this for?
这一切都是何苦呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Can we eat now?
可以坐下来吃饭了吗
Not here.
不在这里吃
Get your coat.
去拿你的外套
Is that you?
是你吗
Are you really there?
你真的来了
Yes I am.
是的
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
You got a promotion and disappeared.
你升职然后就消失了
Your christmas present is sitting on your desk.
你的圣诞礼物还放在桌子上
I called your house
我打电话去你住的地方
And your roommate gave me your mother's number.
你室友给了我你母亲的电话
Oh god.
天呐
Your mother told me you were quarantined.
你母亲告诉我你被隔离了
Tb.
肺结核病
I guess that was supposed to lessen my concern.
我想这本应该减少我的担忧
I'm sorry.
对不起
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
What do they want you to do?
他们想让你做什么
I don't know.
我也不知道
Yes you do.
不,你知道的
Do it.
照做吧
Do whatever they say.
无论他们说什么,照做就是了
Peggy listen to me.
听我说,佩奇
Get out of here and move forward.
离开这里,然后继续自己的生活
This never happened.
就当这一切从来没发生过
It will shock you how much it never happened.
当记忆吞噬过往,你会觉得难以置信
It's old work and we're meeting early next week.
这是个旧作品,我们下周很早就要见面
The artwork is new.
那些插图是新的
I'm going to see my fatherinlaw this weekend
这个周末我要去见我岳父
And he's going to ask me.
他会问我的
Mr. Draper Jimmy Barrett is going to be early.
德雷柏先生,吉米?巴雷特会提前来
I'm sorry I'm late.
对不起我来晚了
Don was asking where we're going with this.
唐正在问我们准备怎么办
I need more time. I was sick.
我需要多点时间,我生病了
I did my work.
我这个样子工作还不是照做
Should we bring someone else in?
可以叫别人来做吗
Throw it at Kurt and Smitty?
库特或者斯密特
I don't know. Miss Olson do you need some help?
别问我,奥尔森小姐,你需要帮助吗
No. I'll have it first thing monday.
不用,礼拜一我就会做好的
Yes you will.
当然了
Yes?
怎么了
Mr. Draper I'm sorry I was unprepared.
德雷柏先生,很抱歉我没有准备好
Don't let it happen again.
我不希望有第二次
Well it's... it's just that...
其实,那个,是因为
What?
什么
$110 is a lot of money for me.
110美元对我来说不是个小数目,
Your bail.
你的保释费
Right.
说的对
Here.
拿着
I'll give you 50 tomorrow.
剩下的50美元明天再给你
I guess when you try to forget something
如果你试着忘记某件事
You have to forget everything.
你应该忘记所有的细节
Thank you Don.
谢谢你,唐
Wow Draper.
哇,德雷柏
Some kind of tomato farm you got here.
你这简直弄得像番茄个农场
Window dressing's important.
窗饰是很重要的
Can I get you anything?
请问您要喝点什么吗
I was going to ask you the same thing.
我正想问你同样的问题呢
Blondie wait outside.
金发男,你在外面等我
Jimmy Mrs. Barrett you look good.
吉米,巴雷特太太,你们看起来不错
You don't. What happened to the flipper there?
你看起来不好,你的手怎么了
Old football injury.
以前踢球的旧伤
Yeah. I get those too.
是啊,我也有
Have a seat.
请坐
No need. I'll keep this short.
不用了,我长话短说
I just want to thank you for convincing the folks at Utz
我只是来谢谢你说服优滋的那些人
To let me do the show.
让我的节目有机会开播
my pleasure. yeah.
荣幸之至,是啊,
We all got what we wanted didn't we?
我们都得到了各自想要的东西,不是吗
What I'm trying to say is the way I behaved
我的意思是,鉴于我之前的处事方式
I wouldn't have been surprised if you would have you know
就算你不帮助我我也不会感到惊讶
Looked the other way on this thing blocked it up.
相反,你可能还会落井下石
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
This guy.
这人
I can't tell if he's being smug or not.
我完全不知道他在想什么
I just wanted you to know that I'm not a bad guy.
我只想告诉你,我不是个坏人
You didn't have to come all the way in here to say that.
你不用大老远跑过来只为了说这个
I know that.
我知道的
Nobody knows that.
没人知道的
You're a cool cat Donnie.
你很酷,唐
Okay.
好吧
Bye Mr. Draper.
再见,德雷柏先生
daddy! daddy!
爸爸,爸爸,
How was your day?
今天过得怎么样
I made it.
总算熬过来了
Where's the salt?
盐在哪里
Oh Bets. No salt?
天呐,贝蒂,没有盐吗
You'll see. You'll get used to it.
你会慢慢习惯的
It's for your own good.
这是为你好
What would we do without you?
没了你我们可怎么办
Why can't daddy have salt?
为什么爸爸不可以吃盐
Because we love him.
因为我们爱他

重点单词   查看全部解释    
decent ['di:snt]

想一想再看

adj. 体面的,正派的,得体的,相当好的

联想记忆
descend [di'send]

想一想再看

v. 降,传,降临

联想记忆
pitch [pitʃ]

想一想再看

n. 沥青,树脂,松脂
n. 程度,投掷,球场

联想记忆
wagon ['wægən]

想一想再看

n. 四轮马车,货车
v. 用四轮马车运

 
pilot ['pailət]

想一想再看

n. 飞行员,领航员,引航员
vt. 领航,驾

联想记忆
advantage [əd'vɑ:ntidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 优势,有利条件
vt. 有利于

联想记忆
concerned [kən'sə:nd]

想一想再看

adj. 担忧的,关心的

 
decorum [di'kɔ:rəm]

想一想再看

n. 端正,礼貌合宜,礼仪

联想记忆
toxic ['tɔksik]

想一想再看

adj. 有毒的
n. 有毒物质

联想记忆
sobriety [səu'braiəti]

想一想再看

n. 清醒,严肃,节制

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。