手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《吸血鬼日记》 > 吸血鬼日记第三季 > 正文

吸血鬼日记第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第6集 埃琳娜屡陷险境

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
My sister's a ghost, and I never got to say goodbye to her.
我妹妹是个鬼,我没捞着跟她道别的机会
Matt! Please! Matt.
马特,拜托,马特
Vicki?
薇姬
They're looking for Michael.
他们在找迈克尔
The vampire who hunts vampires.
猎杀吸血鬼的吸血鬼
You don't want to wake him.
你可别去弄醒他
He will kill all of you.
他会把你们统统杀掉
Elena's blood. Drink it.
这是埃琳娜的血,喝下去
Come on.
来吧
That's a good sign.
这是个好兆头
He's flipped the switch. Stefan is gone.
他已经完全失控了,斯特凡走了
And he's not coming back.
不会回来了
You can fight it. You just have to want it bad enough.
你可以克服的,只要你的愿望足够强烈
Why, because I love you.
为什么,就因为我爱你吗
That's right, Stefan. Because you love me.
没错,斯特凡,因为你爱我
The only thing stronger than your craving for blood
唯一比你的嗜血欲望更强烈的
is your love for this one girl.
竟然是你对这姑娘的爱
Turn it off.
封闭你的感情
No!
Turn it off!
封闭上感情
What did you do?
你做了什么
I fixed him.
我把他治好了
Good morning.
早上好
So the pressure of your punch ejects the stakes.
你出拳的冲力会射出木刺
Easy enough.
看着挺简单的
That's weird.
好奇怪
Must be jammed or something.
肯定是卡住了或是怎么的
You're not strong enough.
你的力量不够
Better start lifting some weights,
你最好举举重
put some meat on your bones.
长点肌肉
Thanks for not sugarcoating it.
谢谢你直言不讳,没哄我
You know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
A vervain grenade. I've used one before.
马鞭草手榴弹,我以前用过
Then you know the element of surprise
那你就应该知道对付吸血鬼
is your only advantage when it comes to a vampire.
出其不意是唯一的优势
Surprise. Oh my god!
就像这样,天啊
This isn't a joke to me, Ric.
我可不觉得好笑,里克
You think I'm joking?
你以为我在开玩笑吗
Vampires will take whatever they want.
吸血鬼一向为所欲为
They will hurt whoever they want,
他们想伤害谁就伤害谁
and they'll do it without remorse.
而且毫无悔意
It's their nature.
这是他们他天性
You don't have to use pronouns. You can say Stefan.
你不用含含糊糊,你可以直说是斯特凡
Look, I get why you're here.
我知道你来训练的原因
Stefan hurt you. You don't want it to happen again.
斯特凡伤害了你,你不想再让这事重演
But you think that I'm crazy
但你认为我是疯了
to believe that I can protect myself
才会相信我能保护自己
from a vampire who's flipped the switch on his humanity.
不受一个毫无人性的吸血鬼的侵害
I think you found a way to get out of bed this morning,
我认为你今早还能从床上爬起来
and that makes you the strongest person I know.
就证明你是我认识的最坚强的人
I think that you can do pretty much anything.
我想你能做成任何事
Here we are. Senior year.
开学喽,上高三啦
Anyone else think it should feel slightly more empowering?
你们不觉得我们该有种更强势的感觉吗
Ok. So prank night was a bust.
好了,咱们的恶作剧之夜搞砸了
But we are accepting it, and we are moving on.
但是我们接受,开始新的生活
You're right. I mean, why should I let the fact
你说得对,为什么要因为
that my boyfriend is seeing the ghost of
我男朋友能看见他死去的前女友
his dead girlfriend hinder this experience?
就害得我不能开开心心上高三呢
Yes! And why should I let the fact
对,为什么要因为
that my boyfriend was turned into a hybrid
我男朋友变成了一个混血儿
put a damper on an otherwise fabulous day.
就毁了这美好的一天呢
Today's our anniversary.
今天是我们的周年纪念
Technically, Stefan and
严格地说,斯特凡和我
I met on the first day of school last year.
就是在去年的开学第一天相遇的
Yeah. You win.
好吧,你赢了
Are you sure you want to be here?
你真的想来这吗
I have to be here. I have to put it behind me.
我必须得来,我必须得忘记这些
New year. New life.
新的一年,新的生活
Uhoh. Alexandra,
亚历山德拉到你了
left hand, please.
请把左手伸过来
Hey, the 2 brunettes on the staircase owe me a persian rug.
楼梯边的那两个黑发女郎把我的波斯地毯毁了
You mean, they owe us a persian rug?
你是说他们毁了我们的波斯地毯吗
It's my house, too, brother. Ooh! Would you like a spin?
这也是我的家,老哥,你想来玩吗
So this is what Klaus had in mind
克劳斯控制你,让你去保护埃琳娜时
when he compelled you to protect Elena?
就是这么盘算的吗
These ladies are helping me be all that I can be.
这些女士可是在帮我获得圆满呢
Where's Stefan?
斯特凡在哪
Who the hell are you?
你他妈是谁啊
He left me here. My brother actually left me here.
他把我丢在这了,我哥哥竟然把我丢在这
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care.
听你口气好像是我该表示关心
You're Klaus's sister?
你是克劳斯的妹妹吗
Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure.
我叫丽贝卡,幸会
Which one's my room?
哪个是我的房间
You're not staying here.
你不能住在这
Rude. Both of you.
你们真没礼貌
I'll see to it myself.
我自己找去
So I guess she's staying here.
我猜她是要住在这了
So what? It's not cool to talk to juniors anymore?
怎么啦,不屑于和高二学生聊天了吗
Hey. Happy first day.
祝你上学第一天快快乐乐啊
You mad?
你生气了
I'm not mad. I'm resigned to the fact
我没生气,我只是对咱们恋情中
I'm sharing space in our relationship with Anna and Vicki.
加进来个安娜和薇姬有些认命罢了
I haven't talked to Vicki in a while.
我已经很久没见过薇姬了
That's not the point, Jeremy.
那不是重点,杰里米
I know that. I know. Ok?
我知道,我知道,好吧
But I had to see Anna again, Bonnie.
但我必须得再见安娜,邦妮
She had information that Damon needed.
她有达蒙需要的信息
I get it, Jeremy. But put yourself in my shoes.
我知道,杰里米,但你替我想想
You loved both of them,
你爱过她们俩
and you guys didn't break up.
而且你们并没有分手
They died, and you keep letting them back in.
她们死了,而你总在想她们
You think I want any of this?
你以为我想这样吗
I, um...
我...
I think you have the power to decide
我想你能控制
whether or not you see them.
是否见她们
Remember that. Ok?
记住这一点,好吗
You were always so much
在融入学校生活方面
better at being a part of this than I was.
你总是比我强得多啊
Sorry.
抱歉
You can't just keep appearing like this. Freaks me out.
你不能总这样突然出现,吓死我了
I'm a ghost. It's all I got.
我是个鬼魂,我只会这个
And I couldn't appear if you weren't thinking about me.
而且如果你不在想我,我是不会出现的
Well, I was just thinking about our first day last year.
我只是在想咱们去年的开学第一天
I was worried about running into Elena and you said
我有点担心撞见埃琳娜,而你说...
Suck it up. Be a man.
别再抱怨,振作点
And show her what she's missing.
然后让她看看她失去了什么
Yeah. Instead, she met a vampire.
对,之后她遇见了一个吸血鬼
You ok, Matty? You seem unhappy.
你没事吧,马特,你好像不开心
Yeah, I just... Life stuff.
没事,只是...生活上的事
You know, with you gone and mom not around,
你去世了而妈妈也不在
It's...a lot to deal with alone.
这些事对我一个人来说还是很难熬的
I'm glad I get to talk to you, though.
但是我很高兴能和你再说说话
I miss you.
我想念你
I miss you, too.
我也想念你
What if I told you there was a way
如果我告诉你
that you could help me come back?
你能帮我返回人间呢
What do you mean come back?
你说返回人间是什么意思
Donovan! What are you doing?
多诺万,你干嘛呢
Come on, man. Let's go!
快点,伙计,咱们走吧
You talking to yourself?
你在自言自语吗
What's got you in such a good mood?
你怎么心情这么好
We're seniors, man. Life is good.
兄弟,我们高三了,生活真美好
Come on, Michael, breakfast.
醒醒,迈克尔,早餐来了
Yummy. Michael, wake up!
味的超好,快起来迈克尔
What?
怎么了
What? What do you mean, "what"? I've been calling you for 2 days.
怎么了,你说呢,我都给你打了两天电话了
Odd, that's exactly how long I've been ignoring you.
真有意思,我也无视你两天了
Jeremy Gilbert told me that you found Michael.
杰里米·吉尔伯特说你找到了迈克尔
Sort of. He's a little bit out of commission.
算是吧,但他处于"歇菜"状态
He won't eat. And I've tried everything
他拒绝进食,我试了各种方法
Gravediggers, mourners, mice, rats, bats.
掘墓人,吊唁者,老鼠,耗子,蝙蝠
He's just not interested.
他都不感兴趣
Well, try harder.
那就继续努力
We need him to kill Klaus so I can derippefy Stefan
我们需要他干掉克劳斯,我才能赶在斯特凡
before he destroys my house.
拆了我家之前把他变回来
Fine.
好吧
I'll give it another shot.
我再试试
Hey. Are you checking up on me? Because I'm fine.
打来问安吗,我很好
Yeah. So...
好吧,那个
You might not want to come here for a while.
你也许近期最好别过来
We have a new housemate.
我们有个新室友
Barbie Klaus.
克劳斯的妹妹
Rebekah?
丽贝卡
She's living with you now? Why?
她和你们住一起,为什么
She's stranded.
她被撇下了
Apparently klaus left her in the dust
看来我一提迈克尔
after I namedropped Michael.
克劳斯就没命的跑了
What about Stefan? What is he up to?
斯特凡呢,他在干什么
Oh, you know. Journaling, reading, shaping his hair.
你知道的,写日记,看书,整他的头发
Come on, Damon. I can handle it. What?
达蒙,说实话,我接受的了
Is that the bell? Oh
是上课铃响了吗
Ring! Ring! Don't want to be late.
别迟到了
I forgot about the bonfire.
我都忘记篝火晚会了
You have to go. It's our first spirit squad event.
你必须要去,这是我们圣灵组合的第一个活动
And it sets the bar for the whole year.
而且还要在酒吧中活动一整年
Relax, Caroline. I'll be there.
卡罗琳,放松,我回去的
Thank you. It's just that
谢谢,只是
Happy first day.
返校日快乐
Is that blood?
那是血吗
Oh my god
我的上帝
What's going on?!
怎么了
Vampire 101don't wear your breakfast to school!
吸血鬼常识,不要把"早餐"带到学校来
Chill out. It was just a blood bag.
冷静,那只是血袋而已
From where?
从哪来的
Rebekah hooked me up.
丽贝卡给我的
Rebekah? And what are you even talking to her for?
丽贝卡,你们怎么有话说
Klaus told her to keep a watch on me.
克劳斯让她盯着我
Protect his new asset.
保护他的"新资产"
His what? Why are you amused by this?
他的什么,你怎么这么开心
I'm his first successful hybrid, Caroline.
卡罗琳,我是第一个成功变身的混血儿
Don't you think that's the tiniest bit awesome?
你就不觉得这哪怕有那么一点帅呆了吗
I cannot believe you just said that.
我不敢相信你竟然那么说
So, I'm going to go.
我先走一步
Good luck.
祝你好运
Hello, Elena.
你好,埃琳娜
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
What do you mean? I'm going back to school.
什么意思,今天是返校日
Go Timberwolves!
森林狼加油
What?! Why?
什么,你来干嘛
Klaus wants me to keep an eye on you.
克劳斯让我盯着你
I'm just doing what I'm told.
我只是照做而已
I'm going to be late for class.
我上课要迟到了
Oh, class is this way.
教室在这边
Let go of me, Stefan.
放开我,斯特凡
Elena, do you think
埃琳娜,你以为
I want to be a senior for the 100th time?
我愿意第一百次经历高三吗
No. I don't have a choice in the matter.
不,我没有选择
And neither do you.
你也一样
I said let go of me.
我说了放开我
Let her go.
放开她
Stefan! Stop it.
斯特凡,住手
You're not going to get in my way. You hear me?
别来妨碍我,听到了吗
I will see you both in history.
历史课上见
What the hell is he doing here?!
他怎么会在这儿
Klaus compelled him to watch over me.
克劳斯强迫他盯着我
Apparently, I'm one of Klaus's assets
据称,我是克劳斯的资产了
now that my blood is the only way he can create a hybrid.
因为只有我的血能创造混血儿
So now he's a bodyguard?
那他现在成保镖了吗
I don't know what he is. But he's definitely not Stefan.
我不知道他成了什么,但一定不是斯特凡
Look, his being here is not good for any of us.
听着,他的在这儿对大家都没好处
We have to do something.
我们得采取行动
You're in my seat.
你占了我的地方
Hey, you.
你好呀
Welcome back, seniors.
欢迎回来
Let's turn our brains back on,
活动一下你们的大脑
starting with this country's original founders
先来说说我们国家最早的创建者
Native Americans.
印第安人
What about the vikings?
那北欧海盗呢
There's no evidence that
没有证据能证实
viking explorers actually settled in the United States.
北欧探险者确实曾在美国定居
Who are you?
你是
My name's Rebekah. I'm new.
我是新生,名叫丽贝卡
And history's my favorite subject.
历史是我最喜欢的科目
You've got no business in the stoner pit.
你跑来"嗑药区"干嘛
Figured you'd feel comfortable here.
觉得你在这里会舒服点
Touche.
真是一针见血
So what do you mean that I can help you come back?
你说我可以帮你回来是什么意思
Right now, I can only come back when you're thinking of me.
现在,我只能在你想着我的时候出现
But there is a way that I can be free of that.
但有一种方法能让我一直出现
How? I know this sounds crazy.
怎么做,我知道这听上去很疯狂
But I have help from the other side.
但我在那边有的帮手
The other side?
"那边"什么意思
Dude, what are you doing over here?
兄弟,在这干什么
I could ask you the same question.
我还想问你呢
Just looking for my stoner lab partner.
在找我那个嗑药的实验搭档
All right, see you around.
好了,回见
Can he not see you anymore?
他不能看到你了吗
He was talking to Vicki right out there in the open.
他就在大庭广众之下和薇姬聊天
How?
怎么可能
When he died and came back,
他从鬼门关绕了一圈回来后
he must have started seeing her.
肯定是开始能看见她了
She said that she could come back,
她说她能回来
that she had help on the other side.
还说她在那边有帮手
Help? What kind of help?
什么帮手
Who's helping you?
谁在帮你
The witch I've been talking to says that there's a ritual.
我问的那个女巫说通过一种仪式
She can do magic from my side to push me over to yours.
她能够在我这边用魔法把我推到你那边去
Is it even possible? Could she come back?
这可能吗,她能复活吗
I guess if she had a stronger foothold.
我猜要是她有够强的据点就行
Like an anchor? Exactly.
像是某种牵挂吗,是的
Right now, I'm tethered to you.
现在我是被你拴住的
My only access point to your side is through you.
我只能通过你去你那边
But if she were to get a stronger foothold...
但是如果她得到了更强的据点的话
I'll be able to come and go as I please
我就能来去自如了
when I want, where I want.
随时随地
I won't have to rely on you.
我就不用依靠你了
But you'll still be a ghost, Vicki.
但是你还会是个鬼魂,薇姬
In a town full of vampires, werewolves, and witches,
在一个全是吸血鬼狼人和女巫的镇上
I'll fit right in.
我会很合群的
Seriously. You're going to make jokes about this?
不是吧,你还能拿这种事开玩笑吗
Matt! Relax.
马特,别紧张
No one else will be able to see me.
别人都看不到我
She's bad news, Jeremy.
杰里米,她只会惹麻烦
There's nothing but darkness round her.
她笼罩在一片黑暗中
This is Vicki we're talking about.
我们可是在说薇姬
All right? She's not a bad person.
她可不是坏人
You can't upset the balance of nature without a price.
打破自然规律必须付出代价
If she's using a witch's energy from the other side,
如果她在用那边女巫的力量
You don't know what price she's going to pay.
你不知道她签下了怎样的契约
I can be a part of this life again, Matt.
马特,我能重新进入这里的生活
Instead of being on the other side all alone.
再也不用一个人孤单地在那边
You won't have to be alone anymore either.
你也不用再孤单了
What do I have to do?
那我要做什么
Has anybody seen Dana?
有没有人见到唐娜
Sounds like you have an opening on the squad.
看来你们队缺人了
What are you doing?
你在这里做什么
You can't just come here
你不能就这么跑来
and infiltrate all our lives.
就想进入我们的生活
I'm only interested in yours.
我只对你的生活感兴趣
Your spark, your popularity.
你的星光,你的名气
Maybe even your boyfriend.
也许还有你的男朋友
It's not the ballet, ladies. Let's move! Let's move!
别整得像跳芭蕾的丫头,给我快点
I think we're done here, coach.
教练,我认为我们训练好了
Did you have a mental breakdown, Lockwood? Get back in line.
洛克伍德,你哪根筋搭错了,归队
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
Shut the hell up so we can go get drunk at the bonfire.
你闭嘴然后我们就都能去篝火晚会狂欢
Hit the showers, gentlemen.
小伙子们,去洗澡
Try to be a little more subtle, Tyler.
泰勒,低调点
Coming from the queen of subtlety?
这是低调女王给我的建议吗
Relax. I'm in total control.
放心,都在我控制之下
Then why are you acting like this?
你怎么变成这样了
Drop it, Caroline. I'm fine.
别管了,卡罗琳,我没事
I've never been better.
我从没感觉那么好过
Klaus has given me this... gift.
克劳斯给了我这个,天赋
What?!
什么
Hey, check out the new girl!
快看这个新来的女生
Come on, Rebekah. You've got it!
丽贝卡加油,你可以的
My god!
我的天那
Damn, girl's got moves.
那女孩还真有两手
Look at you being all fit.
看你现在多健康
Hey, you going to the bonfire tonight?
你晚上要去篝火晚会吗
Sounds like fun, right?
听起来很有趣是吧
Seriously, Stefan, leave me alone.
说真的,斯特凡,别缠着我
You think I'm annoying now?
你觉得我这就算烦人了吗
Wait till homecoming.
等到返校节再下结论吧
Hey, who are you bringing, by the way?
顺便问下,你跟谁一起去
I don't want to be weird.
我不想到时候尴尬
I am sorry.
对不起
Watch it, dick!
混蛋,看点路
Who are you?!
你怎么这样
I'm the guy who's been assigned
我的任务可是
to protect a human blood bag.
保护人肉血袋
I mean, no offense or anything.
我倒是无意冒犯
What?!
怎么了
No!
Get it away.
把它拿开
You need blood.
你需要血液
Get it away from me.
把它拿开
Happy?
这下开心了
I remember you. Chicago, 1920s.
我记得你,1920年在芝加哥
You were looking for Klaus.
你当时在找克劳斯
You're not so scary for a badass vampire vampire hunter.
你可不像一个可怕的吸血鬼猎手
What? Are you going to bench press a vampire?
你要用卧推对付吸血鬼吗
Do you actually know what's happening right now?
你知道现在的情况吗
Stefan called me a human blood bag.
斯特凡说我是人肉血袋
He's a completely different person.
他完全变了个人似的
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Helping you out.
我在帮你锻炼
Damon! Come on, Buffy!
达蒙,加油,巴菲
Stop it!
停下来
Like one obnoxious Salvatore isn't bad enough.
一个讨厌的塞尔瓦托还不够吗
You called. I'm here.
你打我电话,所以我来了
What's your plan, oh warrior princess?
那我们武士公主的计划是什么呢
I want to lock Stefan up,
我想把斯特凡关起来
at least until this Mikael guy comes, kills Klaus,
至少等这个叫迈克尔的人杀了克劳斯为止
and the compulsion breaks.
然后催眠就会失效
Compulsion or not, Stefan's high on human blood.
不管催没催眠,斯特凡在嗑人血呢
Ok? A lot of it.
而且是大量嗑血
You've gotten him off of it before.
你之前也帮他戒掉过
This is different.
现在不一样了,埃琳娜
It's not a stint in rehab, Elena.
这不是去戒毒所就能戒掉的,埃琳娜
His humanity's gone. Light's out.
他的人性消失了,没希望了
No one's home.
魂飞了,只剩空壳
Then do it for me, Damon.
那就当是为了我,达蒙
Every single time I look at him,
我每次看他
I feel like I'm going to break.
都觉得自己快要崩溃了
And I'm not going to give him that satisfaction.
但是我不想让他得逞的
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Feel that?
摸到了吗
It's a sternum.
这是胸骨
Solid plate of bone.
一排坚硬的骨头
Right here,
这里
just below the ribcage,
胸腔以下
next to the spine,
脊椎一旁
that's your way to a vampire's heart.
就从这里刺入吸血鬼的心脏
I'll do whatever it is you need me to do, Elena.
你让我做什么我都会去做,埃琳娜
No one's going to hurt you.
没人能伤害你
Especially not my brother.
尤其是我弟弟
I'll lure Stefan away from the bonfire.
我把斯特凡从篝火那里引开
Then when he's distracted
趁他分心的时候
I'll shoot him.
我射木刺击倒他
Can't Bonnie just juju him or something?
不能让邦妮给他下咒什么的吗
I'm trying to keep Bonnie out of this.
我不想把邦妮卷进来
I don't trust that Stefan won't hurt her.
我不敢说斯特凡不会伤害她
Caroline, are you covered?
卡罗琳,你有任务吗
Yes!
是的
I will make sure that the
由我来确保
old Forbes jail cell is prepped and ready.
福布斯家的老牢房准备妥当了
We're forgetting a key player here. Rebekah?
我们忘了一个关键对手,丽贝卡
Wherever Stefan goes, the blond ponytail tends to follow.
斯特凡去哪,这金发丫头就跟去哪
Which is why it's your job to keep her away.
所以你的工作就是把她弄走
How?! She's an original.
怎么弄走,她可是吸血鬼祖先
Last time I checked, we're out of daggers.
据我所知,我们手上没匕首
So then preoccupy her with her charm.
那就施展魅力拖住她
Might have better luck finding the dagger.
说不定找到匕首的可能性更大
Are you ever not going to be mad at me, Rick?
能别再气我的气了吗,里克
Doubtful.
深表怀疑
Sorry I'm late. What's going on?
抱歉我迟到了,怎么回事
We need you to raid your mom's vervain supply.
我们得紧急借用你妈的马鞭草储备
Enough to keep Stefan down for a while.
要够放倒斯特凡一阵子的剂量
You can't do that to Stefan.
你不能这样对斯特凡
Why not?
为什么不能
Trust me, Tyler, it's in his best interest.
相信我,泰勒,这是为他好
Yeah. It's not in Klaus's.
对,但对克劳斯不好
But Klaus is the bad guy, Tyler.
但克劳斯是坏蛋,泰勒
You know, why are you
为什么你表现得
acting like some freaky, hybrid, slave minion.
好像一个莫名其妙的混血奴才
What?
怎么了
Klaus made me who I am, Caroline.
是克劳斯成就了我,卡罗琳
I owe him everything.
他给了我一切
Oh, boy.
天啊
Ok, can we cool it on the commentary, please.
拜托你们先别妄下评论行吗
What is going on?
怎么回事
I'm just going to go.
我要走了
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
He's been sired. What?
他认祖归忠了,什么
Sired.
认祖归忠
He feels loyal to Klaus because Klaus's blood created him.
克劳斯的血创造了他,所以他忠于克劳斯
Loyal how?
什么叫忠于
He'll seek acceptance from his master.
他会去寻求主人的认可
It's really rare. But maybe not so much in hybrids.
很罕见,不过对混血儿来说可能挺正常
So how do I fix him?
我要拿他怎么办
Get a new boyfriend.
找个新男朋友
You all right there?
你还好吗
I thought Tyler would be here.
我以为泰勒在这
Tyler, now, huh? It's gonna fickle.
泰勒吗,真是朝三暮四
When you're willing to give me the time of day again,
等你有空搭理我了
then we'll talk.
我们再另说
Until then, a girl has needs.
在此之前,我还是有需要的
Excuse me.
不好意思
Elena, hi. What are you doing?
埃琳娜,你在干什么
I'm having fun, Stefan. You got a problem with that?
我在找乐子,斯特凡,你有意见吗
All right, take it easy.
好吧,慢点喝
We both know you're kind of a lightweight.
都知道你有点不胜酒力
Uhhuh. Really?
真的吗
You think I'm going to let a blood addict tell me how to drink?
难道我还要让一个嗜血成瘾的人教我喝酒
Concentrate on me, Matty.
专心想着我,马特
This is too weird.
这太奇怪了
Just focus. This is a good thing.
集中精神,这是好事
Now say you accept me.
你现在说,接受我
I accept you.
我接受你
Did you just
你刚才是不是
I felt that.
我刚才感觉到了
I feel that, too.
现在也是
It worked. Oh!
成功了
I'm here, Matty!
我回来了,马特
Did you talk to Anna about this?
你跟安娜说过这事
She's on the other side, Bonnie.
她在那个世界,邦妮
Ok. I thought she might know something.
我觉得她可能知道些什么
About what? I thought they were all alone over there.
知道什么,那里的孤魂是互不沟通的
Somehow Vicki's been communicating with some super strong witch.
可是薇姬一直在和一个超强的女巫沟通
If there's another witch involved,
如果这事牵扯到别的女巫
don't you think you should
你不觉得应该
have come to me before you went to Anna?
先来找我而不是安娜吗
Tell her not to be upset. I was just trying to help.
告诉她别生气,我只是想帮忙
Not now, Anna.
现在不是时候,安娜
She's here?
她在这里
She's just trying to help.
她只是想帮忙
I can't I can't deal with this
我不能,我受够了
Bonnie!
邦妮
Matt's trying to resurrect his dead sister.
马特想要让他妹妹复活
I think I'll go deal with that instead.
我想我还是去帮他吧
Ah, I can feel this.
我有感觉
I can feel everything.
我什么都能感觉到
Witch didn't mention this part?
女巫没跟你提到这点吗
Makes sense.
这才说得通
Our deal was that she'd help me do what I need to do.
我们的协议是她帮我复活,我帮她办事
What are you talking about? What deal, Vic?
你在说什么,什么协议,薇姬
Well, if I want to stay here,
如果我想要留在这里
I have to help her restore the balance.
我必须帮她恢复自然的平衡
Klaus's hybrids can't be allowed to survive.
克劳斯的混血儿不能活
You can't kill Tyler, Vicki.
你不能杀泰勒,薇姬
Not Tyler, Matt.
不是泰勒,马特
It's Elena who's the key to creating the hybrids.
埃琳娜才是创造混血儿的关键
What? Vicki, no!
什么,薇姬,不要
I'm sorry, Matty.
对不起,马特
But I want to stay.
但我想留下
What? No friends your own age?
怎么了,找不到同龄人吗
Like you can talk.
说得跟你有伴似的
Is this supposed to be fun? I've been through 10 of these.
这不该是很好玩的吗,烤了十个都这样
No, you're just looking at it all wrong.
你搞错了
Look. It's a little rough on the out side,
外面是有点焦
but the inside...
但里面
Yum.
张嘴
It's good.
好吃
Yep.
没错
What's that look?
这是什么表情
What look?
什么表情
My brother's got his flirt on,
我哥哥跟别人打情骂俏
and you're jealous.
而你吃醋的表情
I'm not jealous.
我没有吃醋
It's all right. Be jealous by all means.
没关系,你当然可以吃醋
I'm sure Damon will be thrilled.
我保证达蒙会很兴奋的
I'm not jealous, Stefan.
我没吃醋,斯特凡
All right. That's my mistake.
好吧,我错了
Whatever. I'm out of here.
随你,我走了
Matt! Matt, slow down. What happened?
马特,马特,慢点说,怎么回事
I messed up, Bonnie.
我搞砸了,邦妮
What? How?
什么,怎么搞的
Where is she?
她在哪里
Can't believe you've never had one of these before.
真不敢相信你从没吃过这个
Well, I've been in a casket for 90 years.
我在棺材里待了九十年
That's no excuse.
这不是理由
Why are you being so nice to me?
你为什么要对我这么好
You hate me. You should be mean.
你恨我,你应该刻薄才对
Well, I could be mean if that's what you're into.
如果你喜欢的话,我也可以刻薄起来
You're distracting me. Why?
你这是在转移我的注意力,为什么
Just trying to be a good housemate.
就是想当个好室友
There's no fair fight between us, Damon.
我们之间不会有什么光明斗争,达蒙
Remember that.
给我记住
What the hell?
怎么回事
How did I get home?
我怎么回的家
I brought you here. You were being a Dbag.
我把你带回来的,你真是个蠢货
What is your problem today?
你今天到底有什么不爽的
My problem is you've been sired.
我不爽你变成了配种的
Do you even know what that means?
你知道那到底意味着什么吗
It means that you put Klaus's needs first.
意味着你把克劳斯的需求摆第一位
He is your master now.
他现在是你的主人
I'm not anyone's pet, Caroline.
我不是任何人的宠物,卡罗琳
He doesn't control me.
他没有控制我
Well, something's got to be controlling you.
总有东西在控制着你
Because I don't know why else
因为我不知道还有什么别的原因
you'd be acting like the old you.
能让你的举止像原来的你
The old me?
原来的我
Yeah. The old you. The prewerewolf you.
是的,原来的你,在变成狼人之前的你
You know, the obnoxious you that I would never be friends with.
那个惹人讨厌,永远不会成为我朋友的你
Whoa! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't want to be that guy.
我不想变成那样的人
I hated that guy.
我讨厌那样的人
You're a vampire now, Tyler.
你现在是吸血鬼了,泰勒
Everything about your personality is heightened.
你所有的个性,通通被放大了
So you have to be careful.
所以你必须要小心
I will.
我会的
Promise.
保证
Just...don't hate me.
只是...别讨厌我
Everything I like about me
我最喜欢自己的地方
is you.
就是有你
I used to know every constellation.
我以前认识所有的星座
How did I forget them all?
我怎么把它们全给忘了
You're drunk. You need to go home.
你喝醉了,你该回家了
Fine. Unh. Let me find my car.
好吧,让我找找我的车
You're joking, right?
你是在开玩笑,对吧
Uhoh. It's the fun police.
警察这下有乐子可找了
I thought that ripper Stefan
我以为开膛者斯特凡
was supposed to be the life of the party.
应该是派对的核心人物才对
Well, all right, I'm driving you home. Come on.
好吧,我开车送你回家,来吧
What are you, 5? Get down.
你是5岁小孩吗,下来
Why? Are you afraid that I'm going toohh.
为什么,你担心我会...
Ha. That was close.
差一点
Klaus would not be happy with you.
克劳斯会不高兴的
You're hilarious.
你真闹腾
Look, Stefan, no hands.
你看,斯特凡,不用扶
I knew you'd catch me.
我就你知道会接住我
You ok?
你没事吧
Yeah. I'm...
没事,我...
fine.
很好
You look, uh, not sober.
你看起来,不太清醒
The plan worked. That's all that matters.
计划奏效了,这才是最重要的
Let's just get him out of here.
我们把他从这带走吧
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I didn't think she'd do something like this.
我没想过她会那么做
I trusted her.
我相信了她
You need to tell me exactly
你需要告诉我你到底
what you did to let Vicki out.
是怎么让薇姬重返人间的
So I know exactly how to send her back.
这样我才能知道该如何把她送回去
I see all the geniuses came out to the bonfire tonight.
今晚我算是领教到了篝火晚会的各路人才
Elena! Elena!
埃琳娜,埃琳娜
Open the door.
开门
I can't! It won't open.
不行,我打不开
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
I'm sorry, Elena.
对不起了,埃琳娜
I found a spell
我找到了一个咒语
that can block whatever magic is helping Vicki.
能够阻止帮助薇姬的魔法
What do I do?
我该怎么做
Give me your hand.
把手给我
Stefan.
斯特凡
Stefan!
斯特凡
Oh, my god.
天哪
No!
不要
What is she doing?
她在干什么
Fixing my mistake.
弥补我犯的错
Make her stop.
让她停下来
Bonnie
邦妮
The spell is working.
咒语起作用了
She's still here because of you.
她还在这里是因为你
Matt, please.
马特,求你
I can't let you hurt anyone, Vicki.
我不能再让你伤害任何人了,薇姬
I won't. I'll stop.
我不会了,不会再伤害任何人
Just, please, don't make me go.
求求你,别赶我走
I have to.
我必须让你离开
This is wrong. You shouldn't be here.
这样不对,你不该在这儿
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I just didn't want to be alone anymore.
我只是不想再孤单一人
Neither did I.
我也不想
But I have to let you go.
但我必须让你走
Goodbye, Vicki.
再见了,薇姬
She's gone.
她走了
Hurry up before it blows.
快点,它要爆炸了
Wait! Wait, wait, wait!
等等,等一下
Give it to me. I can do it.
给我吧,我自己可以的
No, let me. Damon, come on.
不行,我来,达蒙,给我
Elena, you almost got barbecued.
埃琳娜,你今天差点变烤肉了
The least I can do is apply first aid.
至少我能给你做一下急救
There.
好啦
You played your part of the plan really well tonight.
你今天晚上调情调得不错嘛
Oh, yeah?
是吗
You had Rebekah drooling all over you
丽贝卡都要对着你和你的棉花糖
and your marshmallows.
垂涎三尺了
Yeah, before she skewered me.
是啊,那是在她拿木棍戳我之前
I thought you were too drunk to notice.
我以为你喝太醉了,注意不到呢
I was faking most of it.
我那都是在演戏
So was I.
我也是
Ready to get going, Elena?
可以走了吗,埃琳娜
Great work tonight, Ric.
今晚做得很好,里克
Sorry about the car, man. Bummer.
可惜你的车了,哥们
You're always running out on me.
你总是这样离开我
You have to earn the overnighter.
要我留下来得看你的表现
I consider that a challenge.
我就当这是挑战啦
Bye.
拜拜
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
I have something for you.
我给你带来点东西
What? A little present.
什么,一件小礼物
You should go.
你该离开这儿
You sure?
你确定吗
I think my brother would want his hybrid
我想我哥哥希望他的混血儿
to indulge in everything life has to offer.
沉浸享受于生命所给予的一切
I apologize for my outburst.
对不起,我刚刚乱发脾气了
It would have made more sense had you known that
我早应该告诉你的
I've been denying myself
我已经记不清自己
human blood for as long as I can remember.
不喝人血有多久了
Why is it that you awoke me?
你为什么要唤醒我
I thought you might know how to kill Klaus.
我以为你知道怎样杀死克劳斯
But something tells me that I've been sorely misinformed.
但我现在觉得这消息大概有误
Would you mind helping me with these?
可以帮我弄开这些吗
I can assure you there's
我可以保证的是
no way I can kill Klaus from beneath them.
被绑在这,我肯定是杀不了克劳斯的
Does that you mean you do know how to kill him?
这也就是说你知道怎样杀死他吗
I can kill Klaus.
我可以杀了克劳斯
And I will.
我也会杀了他的
Thank you.
谢谢
A little blood will grease those muscles up real quick.
喝点血能让你的肌肉快点恢复
Just saying...
需要的话说一声
I don't feed on living things.
我不以活物为食
Then what do you eat?
那你要吃什么
It's ok if you want to be friends with Damon again.
如果你想和达蒙再做朋友的话,没关系
I don't.
我不想
I think he kind of misses you.
我觉得他有点想你
Well you got me tonight.
你今晚救了我
Definitely wasn't expecting that.
很显然不是你想要的结果
That was the point.
对,是的
Yeah.
是啊
You know, you can hate it all you want, but Elena needs me.
你尽可以恨我,但是埃琳娜需要我
I'll always protect her.
我会一直保护她
I think you're both better off having me around.
我觉得有我在,对你们都有好处
Elena, wait.
埃琳娜,等等
You could have let me die in that fire tonight.
你今晚本可以让我死在大火里
Why didn't you?
为什么救我
Because I still have hope.
因为心中还存有希望
After everything I've done, you...
在我做了那么多事情之后
you still think I'll be able to find my humanity again.
你依然觉得我还能找回我的人性吗
Yes, I do.
对,是的
I know who you really are
我知道你的本性
better than anyone, Stefan.
比任何人都清楚,斯特凡
And I'm not giving up.
我不会放弃的
Elena, do you have any idea
埃琳娜,你知道这样的执念
how pathetic that makes you?
让你变得多可悲吗
No, Stefan, it makes me strong.
不是的,斯特凡,这信念让我变得强壮
Bonnie, come on. Stop dodging my calls.
邦妮,别这样,别忽略我的电话了
Don't you think we should at least talk about this?
你不觉得我们至少应该谈谈吗
I shouldn't be here.
我不该来的
No kidding.
别开玩笑
No, I mean, I shouldn't be here, Jeremy.
我没开玩笑,我不应该出现的,杰里米
Why are you thinking about me when you're calling her?
你为什么在和她通电话的时候想到我
I didn't think I was.
我没觉得我想了啊
Look, I don't know. Ok.
我不知道,好吗
I don't know what I'm doing, Anna.
我不知道我在做什么,安娜
The problem is I don't think I can stop thinking about you.
问题是,我觉得我无法停止想你
I can't stop thinking about you, either.
我也无法停止想你
What are we going to do?
那我们怎么办呢
Do you...feel this?
你能感觉到吗
What's going on?
为什么会这样
I can feel you.
我能触摸到你
How can I feel you?
我怎么能触摸到你呢
Keep it up, Stefan.
别摔东西,斯特凡
This is going to be fun.
这会越来越有意思的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
subtlety ['sʌtlti]

想一想再看

n. 微妙,明敏

联想记忆
infiltrate ['infiltreit]

想一想再看

v. (使)渗透,(使)渗入

联想记忆
annoying [ə'nɔiiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 恼人的,讨厌的

 
fickle ['fikl]

想一想再看

adj. 变幻无常的,轻浮的,(爱情或友情上)易变的

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
supply [sə'plai]

想一想再看

n. 补给,供给,供应,贮备
vt. 补给,供

联想记忆
coach [kəutʃ]

想一想再看

n. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱

联想记忆
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆


关键字: 吸血鬼 爱情 恐怖

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。