手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 我是布莱克 > 正文

我是布莱克(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第47期 布莱克与凯蒂谈心

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机
Do you have any children?
你们有孩子吗
I'd have loved that, Daisy. No.
我很想要孩子 但事与愿违
Do you miss her? Dais.
你想她吗 黛西
It's okay.
没关系的
She was crazy.
她有精神疾病
Hard work.
照料她很累
But I loved her to bits.
但我还是全心全意地爱她
I'm lost without her, really.
她走了 我的生活也迷失了
There you go, pet. Oh, thank you.
喝点茶吧 哦 谢谢
That must have been hard for you, Dan.
一定很辛苦吧
I mean, did you look after her right till the end?
她生前是你一直在照顾她吗
Well, you know, I thought it'd be a relief when she passed away.
我以为她的去世对我是个解脱
Cos it was difficult to go into work, you know, when she was ill.
因为她的病 耽误了很多工作
And after you've been looking after somebody for so long...
但我照顾了她那么长时间
It seems to take over your life, you know.
她似乎已占据我全部的生活
Yeah, and you forget your own. Huh.
是啊 你会忘记自己的生活 嗯
Well she was lucky to have you.
身边有你 她很幸运
Daisy's dad, I thought was something really special.
我以为黛西的爸爸是真命天子
He turned out not to be.
但他并不是
Me mum tried to warn me about it, but I was eighteen, so I didn't listen.
我当时只有十八岁 没有听从妈妈的劝阻
And then I did the same thing with Dylan's dad.
在迪伦的爸爸身上又重蹈覆辙
You're a young lass, you got your whole life ahead of you.
你很年轻 人生还长着呢
And when you get back to those books, you'll be flying.
等你重回校园 就是一片新的天地
重点单词   查看全部解释    
relief [ri'li:f]

想一想再看

n. 减轻,解除,救济(品), 安慰,浮雕,对比

联想记忆
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
unpleasant [ʌn'pleznt]

想一想再看

adj. 使人不愉快的,讨厌的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。