手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第二季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第3集 凶手的目标是个女人

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

You never know what's going to happen.

人生真是难以预测
You're just out living your life.
你稀松平常地走在街上
Then, out of the blue, no warning.
突然间,毫无征兆
How many seconds do you have?
你的人生就要走到终点了
And everybody scatters.
然后大家都跑散了
Where did you get this?
你在哪儿搞到这个的
They're much sharper than what they gave us in discovery.
这比他们提供给我们的录影清晰得多
Cops make a dupe of a dupe of a dupe just to mess with you.
警察给你副本的副本的副本,就为搅和你
You can't go ten feet in America
美国的电子眼无处不在
without having your death recorded.
死前走3米,就不怕探头拍不到你怎么死的
Boom.
Where'd you get it?
你怎么搞到这个的
Northbrook Evidence.
北溪警局证据科
How?
怎么搞到的
We've been asking them for weeks.
我们都申请好几周了
You don't really want to know.
你还是别知道的好
You're a friend of Leela's?
你是利拉的朋友?
I'm-- who?
你说谁
Um, sorry, Kalinda's.
抱歉,我是指凯琳达
Yeah, why?
我们是朋友,怎么了
Just curious.
好奇而已
She doesn't seem to have a lot of friends.
她似乎朋友不多
Don't put me in the middle of your thing.
别把我卷进你的事
My thing? What's that?
我的事?啥事
I have no idea, but whatever games you're playing,
我不清楚,天知道你在跟凯琳达搞什么名堂
you play with her. I'm too busy, okay?
但我很忙,别牵扯我,行不
Okay.
You'll cue up the deaths?
你来准备好播放遇害录像?
I will cue up the deaths.
我来准备好播放遇害录像
My dad didn't do it.
不是我爸干的
He didn't shoot these people?
不是他枪杀的这些人?
He had the same rifle.
他有一把一样的枪
He had no alibi for the time of the three shootings.
3次枪击案,他都没有不在场证明
He had the motive.
而且他有作案动机
He didn't have the motive.
他没有作案动机
Yes, he did, Mr. Stevens.
有的,史蒂文斯先生
He killed two random people,
他先是随便杀了2个人
these two people--
就是这俩人
two people he didn't even know--
他甚至不认识这俩人
so he could kill his wife and make it look like a random sniper shooting.
他制造了无目的随意杀人的假象,然后杀妻
Do you know how crazy that sounds?
这太荒谬了
That doesn't s doesn't sound crazy to me.
我觉得一点都不荒谬
That sounds like the perfect murder.
相反,这是完美的谋杀手段
My dad wouldn't hurt a fly.
我爸连个苍蝇都不打
He was a marksman in the Army.
他当年可是军队神枪手
But he never shot anybody.
但他枪口从不对人
Then why would your mother take out a restraining order against him?
那你妈为何让法院下令,禁止丈夫接近她呢?
They were going through some troubles, that's all.
他们有些矛盾,仅此而已
They were thinking of reuniting.
但他们又想和好了
No, there's no proof of that.
这些没有证据
My dad didn't do this.
不是我爸干的
He couldn't do this.
他不可能这么干
And the state's attorney hounded him,
州检察官对他进行迫害
they persecuted him, and they never proved a thing.
但一点证据都拿不出来
No, they never convicted him.
他只是还没被定罪而已
They never proved a thing!
他们一点证据都拿不出来
That trial killed him.
那次审判杀死了我爸
He was 50 years old. He died of a heart attack.
他才50岁,就死于突发心脏病
He died 30 years too early.
他少活了30年
And now u're looking for somebody else to blame?
你想把这个怪到别人头上?
Yes. But that doesn't mean they shouldn't be blamed.
对,而且就是他们的责任
Okay.
Why don't we take a break.
休息一下吧
Good job, Wyatt.
说得好,怀亚特
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Will the questioning be that tough? Tougher.
我没事,审前盘问会这么刁钻吗,只会更刁钻
In a deposition, they hit you hard, try to scare you off a suit.
他们会试图通过审前盘问吓你放弃起诉
Just do what you did.
你就像刚才那样就行
We just need a minute, Wyatt.
让我们单独谈下,怀亚特
Was I too emotional?
我太激动了吗
No, not for a deposition.
不,审前盘问可以这样
It's a difficult one-- malicious prosecution.
这案子很棘手,要证明州检察官恶意起诉
You have to prove not only there was a rush to judgment,
不仅要证明他们草率决断
but his father was innocent.
还要证明他爸确实无辜
Where's his head on this?
他的想法是什么
He's mourning.
他还在哀恸之中
His mother was murdered.
他母亲被人杀害
His father spent the last year in jail.
他父亲最后一年在监狱度过
He wants prosecutors to clear his name.
他想让检察官给父亲昭雪
They won't do that.
他们不会干的
They may give him a few dollars.
可能给他些钱了事
Will he take a few dollars?
给钱他能接受吗
I can talk to him.
我可以跟他谈谈
That seems to be your specialty here: lowering the clients' expectations.
降低客户期望值,似乎是你专长呢
Inspiring work.
真是激动人心的工种呵
Okay, we'll meet with the esteemed state's attorney,
我们去会会尊敬的州检察官大人
see what kind of settlement we can shake loose.
看能达成什么妥协不
Please note that a sub-N plus two equals A sub-N plus one, plus one.
请注意,a_=a_+1
And we have a homogeneous recurrence.
于是形成齐次递推
And there you go, easy as pie.
就这样,很简单吧
Any questions?
有问题吗
No. Okay, well, my work here is done.
没有,好,我收工了
Why the University of Oregon?
为什么在俄勒冈大学呢
Uh, why am I teaching at the University of Oregon
你是问,我为何在俄勒冈大学教书
and not here at my alma mater?
而不是在母校?
Clearly, you've never spent a winter in Chicago.
你显然没在芝加哥过过冬哈
Uh, I don't know.
我也说不清
I, um, I like the West Coast.
我喜欢西海岸
I get to wear these.
你们看我这鞋
Uh, any questions about the formula?
对这算式还有问题吗
Uh, Professor Cavanaugh, I have to ask.
卡瓦诺教授,我得问个问题
Uh, Alicia Florrick is your sister, right?
艾丽西娅·福瑞克是你姐姐,对吗
Right.
对的
Uh, so do you see her much?
你常来看她吗
Anyway, a sub-n plus two...
话说,
Uh, well, now, uh, I see you've got your cell phone there.
好了,我看你举着手机呢
This-this isn't gonna end up on YouTube, is it?
我的回答不会被你发到YouTube吧?
No. I'm just recording for my studies.
我是为学习而录像
Fair enough.
没问题
I love my sister.
我爱我姐姐
I love my sister more than I love the golden ratio, which is-- it's a lot.
我爱我姐姐胜过黄金比率,我很爱她
Uh, you will not find a finer human being on the face of the earth.
这世界上再也没有比我姐姐更好的人
But, uh, no, I-I don't see her much.
不过,我不经常看她
Is it because of the scandal?
是因为丑闻吗
No.
I think it's because her husband is uncomfortable that I'm gay.
我觉得是因为,她丈夫不接受我是同性恋
No, I like Peter.
不,我喜欢彼得
He's a great guy, except for that sleeping with hookers thing.
他人很好,除了嫖妓这件事
Uh, but, for me, uh, homophobia is a stumbling block, you know.
他对同性恋的反感是我们之间的障碍
Call me crazy.
就当我有病吧
Nora!
诺拉
The impulse toward community service
人们对社区服务的热情
has taken a backseat to economic and job concerns.
受到了经济和就业形势的影响
But service is the key.
社区服务非常重要
Chicago needs that idealism, Chicago needs...
芝加哥需要这种理想主义,需要...
That should've been on my desk this morning.
那些应该今早就给我的
What is he talking about?
他在说什么
...needs that energy now more than ever.
...比以往任何时候都更需要这种活力
I want to thank you, 100 Black Men of Chicago,
我要感谢你们,"芝加哥一百黑人"
because you have made service popular again.
是你们重新唤醒了人们对社区服务的热情
And for that I applaud all of you.
为此,我为你们鼓掌
Well, then don't bother me about it again. Okay?
别再为这个烦我,好不
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢,嗯
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Something. Just hold on.
有点事,等等
Look, I got to go.
我得挂了
No, do it yourself!
不,你自己干
Peter, I need you to be honest with me.
彼得,你跟我说实话
Do you have a problem with gay people?
你对同性恋人群有意见不
Do I have a problem with--
我对...
What are you, what are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Are you uncomfortable with them?
你能接受他们吗
Oh, Eli, look, I couldn't care less if you're gay.
伊莱,你如果是同性恋也完全没问题
Oh, my God, Peter.
我的天哪
I'm not gay, it's your brother-in-law.
我不是同性恋,但你小舅子是
And he thinks you're a homophobe.
他觉得你讨厌同性恋
Owen?
欧文?
He's visiting lecturer at DePaul University,
他来德保尔大学客座讲学
and he said he hadn't visited his sister in a while
他说他很久没看望过姐姐
because you're homophobic.
因为你讨厌同性恋
Oh, you find this amusing?
你觉得这很好笑?
No, no. It's Owen; he talks. He's...
不不,欧文嘛,他是个大嘴巴,他这人...
Well, he can't do that, Peter.
他不能说这些啊,彼得
It's on the Internet.
视频传到网上了
The Chicago gay population is small, but it's powerful.
芝加哥的同性恋人数不多,但力量很大
It has money.
他们有钱
Okay, I'll talk to him. Calm down.
好了,我跟欧文谈谈,你别着急
Thank you for coming. Thanks for listening. Thanks a lot.
多谢光临,多谢多谢
Calm down, this is an easy one.
别着急,这事好办
Thank you. Cut to.
谢谢,好办个头
It was a bad prosecution.
你们这项指控很糟糕
You had the wrong man, you had the wrong facts,
你们搞错了人,搞错了事实
and you drove an innocent man to his grave.
活活逼死了一个无辜的人
Are we really using words like "Innocent"?
他是"无辜"之人?
What would you call Richard Jewell?
理查德·朱厄尔是哪种人?
Not charged.
没被起诉之人
How much?
开价多少
He had a heart attack. He died at 50.
他犯了心脏病,50岁就死了
How much?
开价多少
I think you're underestimating our resolve.
你恐怕低估了我们的决心
No, I just don't think I'm gonna buckle to your political agenda.
不,我绝不向你们的政治企图低头
When did Lockhart, Gardner & Bond
你们律所
start carrying water for the Peter Florrick campaign?
何时开始给福瑞克竞选做挑水工了?
Oh, you're reading this wrong, Glenn.
哦,你理解错了,格伦
Am I, Diane? Really?
是吗,戴安
Who's running this case?
这案子谁负责?
Not in the front office. Who's in the boiler room?
我不是指台前,而是幕后的
You want an itemized list? I'll tell you who.
你想要一份详细清单?我来告诉你
Alicia Florrick-- that's who.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克,是她负责此案
We're not giving you a cent
只要你们再为掩护福瑞克而打压我
as long as you're running interference for the Florrick campaign.
我们就一毛钱也不会出
Get out of my office.
滚出去
We need to talk about this.
我们得谈谈这事了
Yep.
是啊
I'm busy, Mr. Gold. I'll walk with you.
我很忙,戈德先生,边走边说
Sounds serious.
听起来很严重
I'm about to lose $800,000 in soft money from the gay community,
我快失去同性恋联盟的80万美元竞选赞助了
so, yes, it is serious.
的确很严重
How'd that happen? Your brother.
这是为什么,你弟弟
He's a visiting professor at DePaul University.
他是德保尔大学的客座教授
I know. What did he do?
我知道,他干什么了
He said he doesn't visit much because Peter is homophobic.
他说他不常来看你,因为彼得讨厌同性恋
Why is everyone finding that so funny?
怎么大家都觉得这个很好笑?
It's just Owen. He just talks.
欧文就这样,他是个大嘴巴
Okay, well, he needs to talk to someone and say he was joking.
那他得出来跟人说,他本来是在开玩笑
Spencer Roth, a lobbyist...
斯宾塞·罗思,一个政治说客...
Hey, Will. How are you?
威尔,你好吗
Good. Papers are upstairs.
很好,文件在楼上
I'm on my way.
我先走了
Peter's campaign?
彼得竞选的事?
Always a source of amusement.
这事总是笑料不断
Smart of you to stay out of the picture.
你不去参与是明智的
It's called survival.
这叫求生之道
Look, about the sniper lawsuit, don't take this the wrong way.
关于狙击手的案子,你别会错意了
I'm sorry, that's a bad way to start a conversation.
不好意思,我这开场白真糟糕
The partners discussed it and...
合伙人们讨论了一下
They're dropping it? No, no.
他们要放弃这案子?不不
We're going forward. We're just running into some political complications.
我们要继续,只不过遇到了一点政治上的麻烦
You want me to take a step back?
你们希望我退出这案子?
Just until we gain some traction in the negotiations.
一旦我们在谈判中扳回一城,你就可以回来
They think this is about Peter's campaign?
他们认为这事跟彼得的竞选有关?
Yes. We are going head-to-head against his opponent.
是啊,我们面对的是他的竞选对手
We need to tread carefully.
得小心行事
Look, I know this is your case.
我知道这是你的案子
I know how hard you've worked on this.
我知道你在上面花了多大功夫
No. No, I get it. It's okay.
不,我懂,没事的
If it's a win, it's your win. I know.
如果赢了,就是你的功劳,我知道
I'm fine. Really. Good, thanks.
我没事,真的,那就好,谢了
Um, did they ask you to tell me?
他们派你来告诉我?
Diane and Derrick? No, I volunteered.
戴安和德里克?不,我自愿来的
Mrs. Timmerman, just one question.
蒂默曼夫人,就一个问题
I have to go. I'm sorry.
我得走了,抱歉
Just one question, ma'am. You've heard these news reports
就一个问题,夫人,您已知道有报道称
about your husband taking his aide to a clinic for an abortion.
您丈夫带着助手去诊所堕胎
My husband is innocent.
我丈夫是清白的
Okay, but did he deny it, ma'am?
他否认了吗,夫人
Did he deny he got her an abortion?
他否认带她去堕胎了吗
He didn't need to. I'm sorry, I have to go.
他不需要否认,抱歉,我得走了
The newest revelation has left the congressman's staff reeling.
这位议员最新丑闻曝光,使其手下不知所措
And Lana Timmerman has found herself joining a long list
而他的夫人也加入了
of long-suffering wives.
被劈腿的妻子的行列中
Remember, they may hit you hard.
记住,他们可能会极度刁难你
Where's Alicia? She's around.
艾丽西娅在哪,她离这儿不远
Don't worry, you'll be fine.
别担心,没事
Hello, Mr. Stevens. I'm Wendy Scott-Carr for Cook County.
你好,史蒂文斯先生,我是库克县政府的温迪
Hello.
你好
Are you nervous? No. As much as you'd expect.
紧张吗,不,和你想的差不多
Some gum? No, thank you.
来点口香糖?不,谢了
I'll have it.
我要
Does Miss Scott-Carr have a questions?
温迪小姐有什么问题吗
I do. Thank you.
有的,谢谢
Did your dad drink, Mr. Stevens?
你爸爸平时爱喝吗?史蒂文斯先生
Did my dad? Yes. You mean alcohol?
我爸爸?是的,你指酒吗
He did, but not a lot.
他喝酒,但不多
Don't worry. It's not a freighted question
别担心,这问题没有陷阱
My dad used to drink.
我爸爸曾经很爱喝酒
Well, heck, anybody who grew up in Chicago probably had a dad who drank.
其实,芝加哥人的爸爸大概都爱喝酒
Now I've got to ask you, Wyatt.
我得问你,怀亚特
You know, actually, let me just...
哎,这么说吧...
My mom divorced my dad when I was young.
我父母在我很小的时候就离婚了
11-years-old.
11岁的时候
I loved them both,
我很爱他俩
but, goodness, watching them fight...
不过,天啊,看着他俩打架
Objection.
反对
All I'm saying is, I get it.
我的意思是,我都懂得
It doesn't mean that people don't love each other, that they fight.
打架,不代表不相爱
Do you believe that?
你相信吗
That people can love each other and fight? Yes.
即使相互爱着也会打架?是的
So, tell me about this restraining order your mom brought.
那么,说说你母亲对你父亲申请的禁令吧
It's not like you're suggesting.
不是你想说的那样
I know. I know.
我懂,我懂
Every marriage is different.
每一桩婚姻都不一样
But your mom went into the hospital with a cut on her cheek.
但你妈妈曾经脸上带着刀伤去过医院
You took her in. That's, that's okay.
你带她去的,没关系的
The human reaction is to protect our loved ones, their memories.
人的本能反应,就是保护他所珍视的人和回忆
That's good.
这很好
Let's just... talk.
让我们只是...谈谈吧
She's killing us.
她真有一套
Come on, Spencer. Peter is not a homophobe.
得了,斯宾塞,彼得不讨厌同性恋
Why do you think I'm always about the gay issues?
为什么你觉得我总是在同性恋问题上找茬?
Because you're always about the gay issues.
因为你就是这样
Look, I-I phoned Marcus Alden, Danny Trent.
我给奥尔登和特伦特都打了电话
Gay money has dried up, waiting to find out which way you'll jump.
同性恋资金冻结了,他们等着看你的选择
"Gay money." You have such a succinct way of putting things.
同性恋资金,你还真是言简意赅
Oh, I'm sorry. Have I offended you?
抱歉,我冒犯到你了?
You've been invited to dinner with Peter and his brother-in-law
现在邀请你与彼得和他小舅子共进晚餐
to prove they pass the sniff test.
你去看看他俩能不能尿到一个壶里
Let me show you a picture.
给你看张照片
Spencer, I've seen your nieces.
斯宾塞,我看过你的侄女们了
This was in the Huffington Post last week.
这是上周哈芬顿邮报上的照片
What is it?
这是什么
Here's your client, and here's the book he's carrying.
是你的客户,还有他拿的书
Peace Not Apartheid by Jimmy Carter.
《巴勒斯坦:要和平不要隔离》吉米·卡特著
You're kidding me?
你逗我呢?
This isn't about straight/gay?
这不是同性恋的问题?
It's about Jewish/Palestine?
是巴以冲突的问题?
It's not a joke, Eli.
这不是开玩笑,伊莱
Ah, it is a joke. You're holding on to the money
这就是个笑话,你扣住资金
because you think Peter is... Soft on Israel.
就因为你认为彼得...不够支持以色列
Oh, my God, I'm in crazy town.
天啊,人们都怎么了
So, is he? Pro-Palestinian? No. No!
那他是不是?支持巴勒斯坦?不
I don't know. Anybody could've read that book.
谁都可能看那书
Would I be working for him if he was pro-Palestinian?
他要是支持巴勒斯坦,我还会为他工作吗
And he's running for State's Attorney, not Secretary of State.
再说他竞选的是州检察官,又不是国务卿
But you have designs on going national, don't you?
但你有把他推向全国性竞选的计划,对吧
You don't care about a little State's Attorney race.
小小的州检察官竞选你才看不上眼
Look, the dinner you're invited to,
邀请你去的晚餐
is to break fast for Yom Kippur.
是犹太赎罪日的开斋餐
Oh, come on.
得了吧
What, do you think I would make up a lie like that?
怎么,你觉得我会拿这种事瞎扯吗?
Your gentile friends just happen to be breaking fast?
你那朋友不是犹太人,却正好要在此时开斋?
Peter and Alicia are having me over because,
彼得和艾丽西娅邀请我去
as you well know, I have no life.
因为如你所知,我没有什么私生活
So come on, talk to Peter.
拜托,去和彼得聊聊
Find out how much he loves gays and Israel.
看看他有多热爱同性恋和以色列
10-01, unable to copy. 10-01
我听不清楚
I need any and all units to report back in the vicinity
所有单位注意
of the El Street Mall. 211. 10-29f.
请立刻赶往El街商城附近
All units, I repeat, we need all units!
所有单位,重复一遍,所有单位
Shots fired! Civilian down! Emergency call!
发生枪击,平民中弹,紧急呼叫
Oh, my God, he's looking like the Northbrook sniper again!
天啊,好像是北溪狙击手重出江湖了
All right, move!
好了,上
All units in position.
所有单位就位
Stand by. Suspect in sight.
原地待命,发现嫌疑人
5-1, negative.
5-1,反对
Target the vehicle's tires. You're clear to fire.
瞄准车胎,准许开火
Roger that.
收到
All units hold your fire.
各单位不要开火
Copy.
收到
Kalinda. Hey.
凯琳达,嗨
This is ongoing. This...
我们正在进攻
Go! Go! Go! Come on! Move, move, move, move!
上上上,冲啊
Go, go, go, go!
上上上
Don't move! Don't move!
不许动
Get him out! Get him out!
把他拖出来
Get him out! On your feet, man!
拖出来,给我站好
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
别开枪,别开枪
On your feet! Right there! Oh, God!
老实点,天啊
Don't move! Drop the weapon.
不许动,放下武器
The van's clear. Truck's secure.
货车清空了,已经搞定
Clear.
没人了
He put a slot in the back of the van
他在货车后面搭了一个带槽的装置
for the rifle barrel and scope.
用来固定枪管和瞄准
Do we know why?
出于什么目的
Not yet. No priors.
还不知道,没有前科
But they suspect he's the real Northbrook sniper?
但是警方怀疑他才是真正的北溪狙击手?
The police consider the Northbrook case closed,
警方认为北溪案已经结案了
but it's the same rifle, same M.O.
但这次是同一款枪,同样的作案手法
I just heard.
我刚得知
You want me to run it?
需要我接手吗
Victim?
受害人是谁
28-year-old mother of two, Lisa Rennick.
莉莎·兰尼克,28岁,两个孩子的母亲
Shot in the head. Same as Northbrook.
头部中弹,和北溪案一样
Can we get a ballistics match?
能不能弄到弹道报告
I'll get on it.
我去办
No, Kalinda, you go.
不,凯琳达,你去
Blake, I'll need you on Murphy/Gomes.
布莱克,我要你跟进墨菲诉戈麦斯的案子
Hey, don't overpay.
不要下过多血本
The rest of you, I'll need you to get everything you can
剩下的人,我希望大家尽可能多地
from Alicia on the other victims.
从艾丽西娅那里拿到前几位被害人的资料
Did you hear?
你听说了吗
Yes.
Talk about lucky.
真是走运
I mean, except for the death.
只可惜多一人丧生
We need to double our ask.
我们的要价得加倍了
My guess is Childs will be phoning in about an hour,
我猜查尔兹不出1小时就得给我们电话
trying to cut a quick deal -- with a gag order.
他会试图快速成交,同时下达封口令
Then let's double our ask.
咱加倍要价好了
Police arrested Northbrook resident Carl...
警方逮捕了北溪居民卡尔...
Yes, I'm watching right now.
是,我正在看
We need to double our ask.
我们得把赔偿金提高一倍
Okay, good.
好的
I'll be in in 15 minutes.
我15分钟内赶到
Oh, uh... okay.
也行
Well, I'm here if you need me.
如果需要我的话随时待命
I wore this for Peter.
我特意为彼得打扮成这样
And jokes over. I got to change.
玩笑结束,我得赶紧换一身
This... is for you.
这个,是给你的
And this... is for Peter.
这些,是给彼得的
Oh, come on.
得了吧
It's true, Peter doesn't like me.
这是事实,彼得不喜欢我
Yeah, but he doesn't like you because you're a jerk,
是,但他不喜欢你是因为你是个怪人
not because you're gay.
而不是因为你是同性恋
You have to make it right.
你必须得澄清这件事
I know, I know.
我知道,我知道
I like this.
我喜欢这样
Why don't we do this more often?
为什么我们不能多点像这样的相处
Because you live in Oregon. Oh, right.
因为你住在俄勒冈州,也对
Did you hear mom's divorcing number three?
你知道妈妈正在和她的第三任离婚吗
Yeah. I didn't like him anyway.
知道,反正我也不怎么喜欢他
He had a good singing voice.
他有一副好嗓音
He was kind of showy.
他有点爱现
The bling.
穿金戴银的
Did mom phone you to tell you?
妈妈打电话告诉你的吗
No, she wrote.
不,她写信说的
Afraid of the Alicia stare.
害怕艾丽西娅式的瞪眼
The what? Uh, you know.
什么,你知道的
I don't... When have I ever done that?
我没...我什么时候这样做过
When somebody doesn't live up to your standards.
当别人达不到你的标准时
You make me sound like such a bitch.
你把我说得跟三八似的
No... proper.
不,你本来就是
Are you going to leave him?
你打算离开他吗
Owen, please don't.
欧文,拜托别说这个
He's two-faced.
他是个两面派
Everyone's two-faced. You're not.
人人都有两面性,你就不是
Yes, I am. Then you've changed.
我是,那是你变了
No. Issues got more complex,
不是,生活变得更复杂了
and I grew up.
我也成长了许多
You've always been grown up.
你一直都很成熟
Remember that little speech you gave Mom and Dad.
记得你对爸妈做的那番演说吗
Oh, my God.
天哪
"You can do this to me, but you can't do it to Owen""
"你们可以这样对我,但不能这样对欧文"
Yeah. See how well that worked?
最后效果是什么呢
They got divorced anyway.
他们还是离婚了
So that's what this is about,
所以这就是原因
not wanting to be like Mom and Dad.
你不想变得跟爸妈一样
Does everything have to be about something? Yeah.
难道做每件事情都得有原因吗,没错
I read a piece about it in the Times, I think.
我好像在时代周刊上看过这样的文章
You know what you need? An intervention.
你知道你需要什么吗,你需要有人插手
I'm gonna be here for three more days.
我会在这儿多呆3天
And at the end of those three days,
3天以后
you are divorcing Peter.
你就会和彼得离婚
Hello. Turn on channel two; we got a problem.
喂,快看2频道,我们有麻烦了
What? Why?
什么,为什么
Who is it?
谁打来的
We have a suspect in custody.
我们羁押着一名嫌疑人
But I want to be clear about this.
但是我必须澄清一下
This is not the Northbrook sniper.
他不是北溪狙击手
You're kidding. What?
没搞错吧,什么
The shooting bears many of the same trademarks as Northbrook,
这次枪击事件和北溪案有很多共同点
but this sniper is a copycat.
但是这个狙击手只是个犯罪模仿者
And this lawsuit has put the Northbrook shootings back in the news lately,
本案导致媒体开始重新关注北溪枪击案
and unfortunately...
不过...
He's blaming us.
他在指责我们
Yep. It's a whole new ballgame.
是的,情况大变
Am I angry? Yes.
我生气了吗,是的
Wyatt Stevens was innocent.
怀亚特·史蒂文斯是无辜的
The State's Attorney is grasping at straws trying to thwart our suit
州检察官说,这次的狙击手是个犯罪模仿者
by insisting that this new sniper is a copycat.
并以此作救命稻草,试图击退我们的起诉
So we prove he's not.
所以我们要证明他不是模仿者
For the next 48 hours, we want a full-court press.
接下来的48小时,我们要"全场紧逼"
And we still need to prove the prosecution's
我们仍需证明
malice in the original case against Wyatt,
最初针对怀亚特的是一起恶意指控
So we're splitting you into two groups.
现在将你们分成两组
Jim, Tom, Dave, Judy, Margie and Al,
吉姆,汤姆,戴夫,朱迪,玛吉,阿兰
you are focusing on proving Wyatt's innocence.
你们负责证明怀亚特是无辜的
The rest of you go to malice.
其余的人,找恶意指控的证据
We should think through the pattern.
我们得搞清楚犯罪模式
Explain.
解释一下
The police never found a pattern with the first three victims.
警方从未找到前3名被害人的相同之处
Now we have a fourth.
现在有第4个被害人了
Let's see if it adds up.
我们找找是不是有共同点
Right, good. Get everything you can.
很好,搜集所有的相关信息
I'll follow pre-trial motions.
我来跟进审前动议
You mean on the new case? Yeah. Carl Landers.
你指这个新案子?对,卡尔·兰德斯枪击案
Childs will want to isolate this case from the earlier three shootings,
查尔兹试图把这个案子,和前3起枪击案分开
but he'll need to throw everything he can at him to get a conviction.
但是他得使劲浑身解数将嫌疑人定罪
He'll be tipping his hand. Good. Go.
他会不慎暴露底牌,很好,行动
You think I'm your competition. No.
你把我当成竞争对手了,没
I don't care if you're my competition.
我不在乎你是不是竞争对手
Oh. Well, that's good to hear, Leela.
很高兴听到你这么说,利拉
I... Sorry.
我...对不起
I keep on slipping on that, don't I?
我老是叫错,是吧
Don't forget to use condoms.
记得用安全套
You seem to think you know something.
你似乎觉得自己知道些事
You don't.
其实不然
You're probably right.
你很可能是对的
Go ahead. I'll take the next one.
你先,我坐下一趟
Well, this is crazy, Eli,
这太没道理了,伊莱
because I never read the Carter book.
因为我从没看过卡特的那本书
Spencer has a picture of you outside your apartment carrying it.
斯宾塞有张你站在公寓外拿着书的照片
Oh. It's probably Alicia's.
可能是艾丽西娅的
I was cleaning out the maid's room.
我当时在清理保姆房间
They would have seen me come out with a bag of clothes
如果他再等几分钟就会看到
for Goodwill if he had waited around another minute.
我提着一包捐给慈善机构的衣服走出来
I know this sounds a little Dumb and Dumber,
我知道这听起来有点像"阿呆与阿瓜"
but I invited him over to your house for Yom Kippur.
但是我已邀请他到你家过犹太赎罪日
Yom Kippur?
犹太赎罪日?
I'm having Yom Kippur at my house?
我家要过犹太赎罪日?
Yes. Tomorrow.
是的,明天
Okay.
好吧
Carl Landers shot a woman at the mall,
兰德斯击中了一位商城里的妇女
Your Honor.
法官阁下
Pursuant to the Public Terrorism Statute,
根据公共恐怖主义行为法
bail is out of the question.
毫无疑问不可保释
Wait a minute.
等等
The State's Attorney himself said
州检察官亲口说过
that this was my client's first time.
这是我委托人的第一次犯案
Ergo, there is no public terrorism.
因此,这不能算公共恐怖主义行为
They can't have it both ways.
他们不能两头都占着
We don't need to have it both ways.
我们用不着这样
Your Honor, Mr. Landers is a flight risk.
法官阁下,兰德斯先生可能弃保潜逃
Bail denied. Mr. Landers will be held.
不予保释,兰德斯先生将被羁押
What else?
还有别的吗
The defense would exercise its right to a speed...
辩方要求行使权利来...
Would you excuse me, Your Honor?
能等我一下吗,法官阁下
Your Honor?
法官阁下
I would like to point out at this time that the defense attorney
现在我要指出
is in collusion with the lawyers that are bringing the Northbrook suit.
被告辩护人与北溪案的律师串通
Fascinated, Mr. Agos, but I'm not sure what I can do about it.
精彩,艾格斯先生,但我似乎无权干涉
Your Honor, in the interest of expediency,
法官阁下,根据我方利益
I have just noticed that... that the prosecution
我刚刚注意到...控方的证人名单上
has omitted a key witness from their witness list.
遗漏了一位关键的证人
A Detective Mangold.
曼戈德警官
He was the detective in the Northbrook killings.
他参与了北溪枪击案的调查
We would move to amend our own list to include him.
我方要求,将他增补入我方证人名单
So moved. That may prove to be difficult, Your Honor.
准许,这恐怕有点困难,法官阁下
And why is that, Mr. Agos?
为什么,艾格斯先生
We ask that we continue this in chambers, Your Honor.
我方请求在您的办公室讨论此事
It's going to become part of the public record either way, Mr. Agos.
反正最后都会公开的,艾格斯先生
Let's go.
请讲吧
He sustained an injury in the line of duty four months ago.
4个月前他因公受伤
Started taking Vicodin for the pain.
于是开始服用维柯丁止痛药
He's in rehab.
他在戒毒所
And if we can show that Mangold
如果我们能证明曼戈德
was hooked on Vikes at the time of the Wyatt investigation...
在调查怀亚特期间服用维柯丁上瘾
That could go to malice.
就可证明检方恶意起诉
Good job. Follow it up.
干得好,继续跟进
Can I make a suggestion? Certainly.
我能提个建议吗,当然
You should get Alicia to help the other team.
你应该让艾丽西娅去帮另一个组
She made this case her life.
她在这案子上,下了极大功夫
She knows it in and out.
知道来龙去脉
Thanks.
谢谢
How are you and Blake getting on?
你和布莱克近来怎么样
Couldn't be better.
好得不能再好了
Three shootings: Noreen Paulus,
3起枪击,诺林·鲍鲁斯
Roy Cammell, Amelia Stevens.
罗伊·卡梅尔,亚美利亚·史蒂文斯
Now a fourth. Lisa Rennick.
现在是第4个,莉莎·兰尼克
What do these four people have in common?
这4个人有什么共同点
The thing is, we'd have a pattern if it weren't for...
我们本能找到4起枪击的共性,只不过...
the lack of a pattern.
没有共性
No. The UPE man.
不,这个UPE的男性快递员
Three women shot, one man. Yep.
遇害的是3个女的,1个男的,是的
Odd man out.
很扎眼的个男的
Wait. What?
等等,怎了
Here's the thing.
事情是这样的
I know you have backseat and front-facing cameras.
我知道你后座有个面向前方的摄像机
And I know you like to download and store digital recordings
我知道你想保存那些影像资料
to protect yourself from any potential lawsuits filed by customers.
以防自己受到客户起诉
Now let me say this.
我这么说吧
I see you have some potential undocumented workers here in your yard,
我知道你这儿有一些疑似非法雇工
and I would hate for you to get into any trouble.
我真不希望你惹上任何麻烦
But I also know that you really want to help us out,
而且我还知道,你特想帮助我们
so maybe we can make some kind of deal.
所以我们也许能做个交易
There.
那里
Is that what I think it is?
是我想的那样吗
He was aiming for her.
他瞄的是她
So they're all women-- all four.
于是枪击目标全是女的,4个都是
That's what we think.
我们的确是这么认为的
Missed her, hit the delivery man.
没射中她,射中了快递员
So who is she?
她是谁
What is that? A triangle?
这是什么,一个三角形?
We don't know.
不知道
So you're the house mom here. Yep.
你是这儿的协调员?是的
Well, tell us what happened.
跟我们说说当时的情况
I heard gunfire, and I just ran.
我听见枪声,就跑了
And the police never talked to you?
警察从没和你谈过吗
No. I read about it in the paper,
没有,我在报纸上看到的
and I thought, wow, I was, like, really close.
心想,可真够险的
So you're saying he was aiming for me?
你是说他瞄的是我?
We believe so. Oh, my God.
我们相信是的,天啊
Do you have any reason to believe that anyone would want to kill you?
你觉得有没有什么人想杀你?
No. And you're sure you don't recognize him?
没有,你确实不认识这人?
No. I've never seen him before.
不认识,我从没见过他
All four of them get pedicures on occasion. Different salons.
他们4个都修过脚,在不同的店里
They'd all been to Florida. Different cities, 20 years apart.
他们都去过佛罗里达,不同的城市,相差20年
Two of them had master's degrees.
其中2人有硕士学位
All four of them had dogs growing up.
4个人都有养狗
And the malice front?
恶意指控的调查,进展如何
We're having a problem finding Mangold, the detective in detox.
找不到曼戈德警官,就是在戒毒所的那个
They claim he's out of the country.
他们声称他不在国内
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
Yes. We think we should subpoena the CPD to produce his service records.
我们认为,应令芝加哥警方提供他的工作记录
So you don't put pork with cheese?
猪肉不加奶酪?
Okay, but my guess is this judge doesn't go for it.
好的,但我猜法官不会支持
Anything else?
还有其它的吗
This is weird.
这很奇怪
You said Meg Malden's birthday is two days after Amelia Stevens'.
你说过麦尔登的生日,比史蒂文斯夫人晚两天
Yes. Coincidence.
是的,巧合
Noreen Paulus: May 26. Lisa Rennick: June 19.
鲍鲁斯,5月26号,兰尼克,6月19号
What?
怎么了
They're all Geminis. Okay.
他们都是双子座,好的
So you think he's a Zodiac killer.
你认为他是星座杀手
You think he's killing Geminis.
你认为他在杀双子座的人
Where are you going? To ask him.
你要去哪里,去问问他
And bacon, I guess. No bacon, right?
还有培根也不行,对吗
I think it's about sovereignty.
我想是跟主权有关
If, uh, we had as many suicide bombers as Israel,
如果我们也面临以色列那么多的人肉炸弹
we would have closed our borders years ago.
我们早就关闭边境了
Exactly, and yet you have all these entertainers boycotting Israel.
没错,但还是有那么多艺人抵制以色列
Elvis Costello, the Pixies.
科斯特洛,小精灵乐队
I think they'd welcome that boycott.
我想他们很欢迎这些抵制
And are you Jewish, too? Me?
你也是犹太人吗,我吗
No, I'm one of the good Germans.
不是,我是一个德国好人
He's joking.
他在开玩笑
I met a very nice Jewish woman at the market,
我那次在市场碰见一个很友善的犹太女人
and she'd just came back from Israel, and she loved it.
她刚从以色列回来,她喜欢那里
Yeah, the important thing is that Peter
是啊,重要的是
has supported Israel for a very long time, haven't you?
彼得长久以来一直支持以色列,是吧
And the gay agenda.
还支持着同性恋
What about the flotillas?
那么船队的事呢
What do you mean, the flotillas?
什么船队
Israel's unprovoked attack on the flotillas supplying aid to Gaza.
以色列无故袭击加沙救援船队
It wasn't unprovoked.
那不是无故袭击
Are you talking about Israel's justified sea blockade against Hamas?
你是在说以色列对哈马斯正当的海上封锁吗
Alicia, do you want to get in here?
艾丽西娅,你进来不
I'm talking about the nine people killed-- the activists.
我在说那9个遇害者...那些政治活动家
The important thing is, Spencer, that, uh,
重要的是
Peter has worked tirelessly on hate crimes.
彼得长期坚持惩治"仇恨犯罪"
If you look at his record compared to Glenn Childs...
如果把他和查尔兹的记录对比一下...
And he loves the gays. Okay, Owen. Thanks.
他还喜欢同性恋,好了,欧文,谢谢
But the kosher thing is different.
但犹太教饮食规定是另一码事
It's not just about pork, right?
不仅是猪肉的问题,对吗
How is it going in there?
里面怎么样了
Oh, great. It's one for the books.
好极了,可以载入史册了
You're drinking a bit. Yep.
你在喝酒,是的
I said that Peter was homophobic because I wanted to hurt him.
我说彼得憎恶同性恋,是因为我想整他
I know.
我知道
Do you want to know why? If you want to say.
你想知道为什么吗,如果你想说的话
You're living an idea, Alicia.
你在为一种意念而活,艾丽西娅
You think society is disintegrating.
你认为社会在瓦解
You don't want to get divorced 'cause everyone is divorcing.
你不想离婚,是因为太多人在离婚
You're like that person on the Titanic who won't leave their room
你就像泰坦尼克号上,那些留在房间里的人
because they're afraid of being rude.
他们是因为不想显得无礼
You lost me.
我不明白
Do you love him? Do I love Peter?
你爱他吗,我爱不爱彼得?
Yes, I do.
是的,我爱
I don't believe you. I can see it in your eyes.
我不相信,我能从你的眼神里看到
You don't love him-- not anymore.
你不爱他,不再爱他了
You don't see anything in my eyes.
你说得太玄乎了
Look, I get it. You got kids.
我明白,你有孩子
Just, you know, don't stay with him if you don't love him.
但是,如果不爱他就别和他在一起
You know what I want, Owen?
你知道我希望怎样吗,欧文
I want everyone to stop worrying about me.
我希望所有人都不再操我的心
Stop reviewing my life.
不再评论我的生活
I'm going to do what I want, and it won't be what you want,
我会按自己的希望去做,不是按你的希望
and it won't be what Mom wants, so back off.
也不是按妈妈的希望,所以,省省吧
If you hurt her again, I'll kill you.
如果你再伤害她,我会杀了你
You know what?
知道我要说什么吗
Go to hell. Oh, that's very adult.
见鬼去吧,真是限制级的用词
So, where were you? What?
你一直在哪儿,什么
The last time you saw your sister was eight months ago.
你最后一次见你姐姐是8个月前
The last time you phoned was August.
你最后一次打电话是在8月份
Because you're still here. No, no.
因为你还在这里,不,不
When I was in jail, you visited once.
我在监狱的时候,你来过这里一次
She needed your support. She needed her family.
她需要你的支持,她需要家人
So, now I'm being lectured to by the whoremonger.
现在嫖客在对我说教呵
Yeah, that's right, and you're going to listen to me.
是的,没错,我要你听着
My wife deserves better from her family.
我妻子应该得到家人更多的关爱
Now, you can hate me-I really don't care--
你可以恨我,我不在乎...
but you don't hurt her.
可你不能伤害她
You take the time to pick up the phone and call her. You visit.
你花点时间给她打个电话,来看她
If you don't have the money, I will send it to you.
如果你没有钱,我会寄给你的
Owen. Don't ever abandon her like that again.
欧文,别再那样丢弃你姐姐
It was my copy of Peace Not Apartheid,
《要和平不要隔离》那本书是我的
not my mom's, not my dad's.
不是我妈的,也不是我爸的
What is with you kids and your sentimentalizing of Hamas?
你们这些孩子怎么了,怎么同情哈马斯
If you get marriage, you're
如果你结婚了
still going to just run around like little boys with your pants down.
你还是会像小男孩那样,不穿外裤四处跑
I would like to make a toast.
我要敬大家一杯
Zach, Grace, you can use your water.
扎克,格雷斯,你们喝水就行
Raise your glasses.
把杯子举起来
Thank you all for coming tonight.
感谢大家今晚光临
I've been told it isn't proper to say "Happy Yom Kippur"
我听说,说"赎罪日快乐"是不合适的
because it is a day of atonement, so...
因为这是赎罪之日
everybody atone.
所以,愿大家赎罪
Yeah, I don't really have a lawyer.
是的,我其实没有律师
What can you do for me?
你能怎么帮我
You look different. Yeah.
你样子有点变了,是的
They won't let me wear my hair in here.
他们不准我在这里戴假发
Can... can your law firm do anything about that?
你们律所能帮我通融一下吗
Do you mind telling me your date of birth, Mr. Landers?
兰德斯先生,能告诉我你的生日是哪天吗
March 5, 1970. Why?
1970年3月5号,怎么了
Pisces. I'm a Gemini.
双鱼座啊,我是双子座的
Look, lady, do you need something?
小姐,你想问什么
Because I'm facing life in prison here.
我是可能会被判终身监禁的
Why did you do it?
为什么这么做
Why did you kill Geminis?
你为什么要杀双子座的
Miss Sharma.
夏尔马小姐
You know you can't do that, Kalinda.
凯琳达,你知道不该这么做
You'll be charged with impeding an ongoing investigation.
你可能会被指控妨碍调查
How're you liking the prosecutor's office?
在检察官那头感觉如何
It seems to agree with you. You look taller.
看来挺适合你,你看上去变高了
I like the moral clarity.
我喜欢道德上的是非分明
Do you miss me?
想我吗
What if I said yes?
如果说想,又如何
Well, I'd say, "That sounds about right."
我会说,"我也觉得你想我"
Then...
那么...
yeah.
我想你
We're hitting a brick wall.
我们遇到一个难题
We think we should amend the pleadings to include Childs personally.
我们应该修改诉状,将查尔兹本人列入其中
Why? So we can depose him.
为什么,这样就可以对他进行审前盘问
Put him on the spot about the flaws
让他因为调查怀亚特失职
in the Wyatt Stevens investigation.
而成为众矢之的
You want to turn up the heat? Yes.
你想把事情弄大吗,是的
I'm thinking
我在反思
I made a mistake backing away from the political implications.
我当初不该避开政治影响
That's what he fears-- the politics.
他所害怕的就是政治后果
So we make him afraid.
因此我们要让他感到害怕
And force a settlement.
逼他和解
Okay.
好吧
Oh, sure. I recognize that guy. You do?
我认出他了,真的吗
I went on a date with him.
我跟他约会过一次
This is absurd; I have qualified immunity.
荒谬,我有豁免权
No one has immunity from a deposition, Mr. Childs.
查尔兹先生,无人有权免于审前盘问
If you'd like, we can call the judge to confirm.
如果你愿意,可以找法官来证实这一点
Let's keep this amicable, shall we?
大家和气点吧
Glenn has 15 minutes.
你们能占用格伦15分钟
Then he has a conference call.
下面他还有一个电话会议
If you agree to 15 minutes, we won't object.
只要你们同意15分钟,就开始吧
We agree. Good.
同意,很好
Starting now.
现在开始吧
You gotta be kidding me. No.
你们开玩笑吧,没有
We're not kidding.
我们很严肃的
Okay. The clock is ticking.
好了,计时已经开始
Hey, Cary.
凯里
Mr. Moral Clarity.
"是非分明"先生
What is that?
这是什么
Evidence to help you prosecute Carl Landers.
帮助你控告兰德斯的证据
Mm-hmm. Out of the goodness of your heart?
出于你的善良之心?
Oh, what do you care?
你管这个呢
You want moral clarity.
反正你要的是道德上的是非分明
Landers committed all four murders.
4宗枪击案都是兰德斯所为
This will convict him.
这些,可以将他定罪
You were under intense pressure
你当时面临巨大压力
to convict someone for the Northbrook killings, weren't you?
需要尽快找到北溪案的凶手并定罪,是吗
It's my job to prosecute criminals.
我的职责就是检控犯罪分子
So, there's always pressure.
因此压力一直都有
Did you give an interview on June 11th,
你是否在6月11日接受采访时承诺
promising "Swift accountability and justice" for the sniper?
将会迅速公正地惩治狙击手?
I don't recall.
我记不清了
Chicago Tribune. Op-Ed.
芝加哥论坛报,专栏版面
"Chicagoans need not fear.
"芝加哥民众无需恐惧"
This case will be solved by the end of the month."
"本案将在本月底前审结"
And it was.
我兑现了诺言
Even if corners were cut? They were not.
即便是通过走捷径?没有走捷径
You may not have been aware that they were.
或许是你不知情
This is my department.
我负责这个部门
I have to be aware of everything, and I am.
我得事事知晓,而且也确实如此
Does that mean you approved the covering up
言下之意,是否说你允许了掩盖
of the lead detective's Vicodin addiction?
探长服用维柯丁上瘾的事实?
There was no cover-up.
不存在任何掩盖
When were you informed of Detective Mangold's drug addiction?
你何时得知曼戈德警官嗑药
June 28th, to be precise.
确切地说,6月28日
And two days later, you had Wyatt Stevens arrested.
2天后,你逮捕了怀亚特·史蒂文斯
Ah, Wyatt Stevens was arrested because Wyatt Stevens was guilty.
他被捕,是因为他有罪
So you stand by the prosecution of Wyatt Stevens?
也就是说,你支持对怀亚特的控告?
I stand by every prosecution this office has taken on in my tenure.
我支持在我任期内的所有控诉
Unlike earlier holders of my office,
与我的前任不同的是
I do not prosecute without a good faith belief
只有达到预期可予定罪标准
that the defendant is guilty.
我才会提出控诉
You're up for reelection, isn't that correct, Mr. Childs?
你准备竞选连任,是吗,查尔兹先生
You know the answer to that.
你知道答案了
I'll take that as a "Yes""
我会把你这个说法当作肯定的回答
So you can't afford to get this sniper case wrong?
因此狙击手一案你不能出错
I didn't get it wrong.
我没出错
Were you aware that all four sniper victims
你是否知道4名被害人均为
were members of datehearts.Com?
datehearts交友网站的会员
Is this deposition by ambush?
这次审前盘问是有埋伏的?
Were you aware that all four victims were in contact
你是否知道4名被害人都通过该网站
with Carl Landers from this site?
与兰德斯相识?
That all four ended up meeting him?
4名被害人最终都与他见面
And all four turned up dead within days?
并且4人都在数天后遇害
That might prove problematic.
你这说法恐怕有问题
One of those four victims was a man.
其中1名被害人是男性
Limo surveillance video shows that shooting was a miss.
豪华轿车的监控视频显示,那枪打错了人
The intended victim was a woman named Meg Malden.
凶手原本的目标是名叫麦尔登的女人
We have no proof as to the veracity of these assertions.
你们的主张没有证据
These are records subpoenaed from datehearts.Com.
这是从datehearts网站取得的记录
Affidavits asserting that
网站书面证词称
Carl Landers was in contact with all of these women.
兰德斯与这4名女人均有联系
They should have been turned over to my office.It was.
这些应该提交到我的办公室,已提交
It was presented to one of your ASAs.
已提交给你的某位助手
You weren't aware of that?
你不知道吗
You said you were aware of everything about this case
你刚刚说,你对该案的一切情况了如指掌
as it related to your department.
因为这是你的部门的事情
Unlike your predecessor.
这一点有别于你的前任
Okay. We'll have to wrap this up.
好的,我们会把这些带上的
Glenn has that conference call.
格伦要去参加电话会议了
Good day.
保重
What was your ask?
你们的开价是什么
Originally or now? Now.
原先的还是现在的?现在的
But it comes with a gag order.
不过要附加一条封口令
Your client has to live with
你的委托人要接受
the ambiguity of his father's name not being cleared.
他父亲的犯罪嫌疑不能洗清
Can you sell that?
你们能说服他吗
You're in luck. He's here.
你运气好,他就在这里
All we can do is ask.
我们去问问好了
How much? Four million.
要多少,400万
What you're seeing is no reaction.
无异议
Get your client to agree.
去说服你的委托人吧
I don't know. He wants an apology.
不知他会否同意,他想要的是道歉
He wants his father's name cleared.
他想洗刷父亲的罪名
It was never about the money.
他从来不是为了钱打官司
See what you can do. Okay.
你去试试看,好吧
Yes!
同意
Yep... predictable money.
搞定,万能的钱呵
What're you...?
你怎么...
I thought your plane was today.
我记得你是今天的飞机
It was. I'm late. Late?
没错,我晚了,晚了?
I think it-it's gone.
估计已经飞走了吧
I was reading Peter's Gay/Straight Alliance speech,
我在看彼得在同直联盟的演讲
"The Double Danger of Hate Crimes."
"仇恨犯罪的双重危险"
It's pretty darn good.
写得真他妈的好
That's you, isn't it? You wrote that?
是你写的吧
No.
不是
Alicia, I can recognize your cadence from a mile away.
你的文章烧成灰我都认得
So you're Hillary?
那你是希拉里咯?
You're working your agenda through him.
你通过他完成自己的理想
We believe in the same things, that's all.
我们信念相同,仅此而已
I'm sorry. For what?
对不起,为什么
I wasn't here.
那段时间没有陪在你的身边
You're in Oregon.
你在俄勒冈呀
I always thought of you as the big sister.
我总是把你当成大姐姐
Well, I'm sorry that I wasn't here when you needed me.
对不起,在你需要我的时候没能陪在你身边
I miss you. I know.
我想你,我知道
No, you're supposed to say, "I miss you, too."
不对,你该说"我也想你"
I miss you, too.
我也想你
You don't need to be so strong.
你不必总是那么女强人
I'm not. I know.
我没有,我知道
You don't need to pretend. Okay.
你也不必装成那样,好的
I like your apartment. Thanks.
我喜欢你的公寓,谢谢
I'll phone. Okay.
我会来电话的,好的
I mean it. Okay.
我说真的呢,知道
I'm waiting for the elevator out here.
我在外面等电梯呢
I'll wait with you.
我陪你一起等

重点单词   查看全部解释    
original [ə'ridʒənl]

想一想再看

adj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的

联想记忆
grace [greis]

想一想再看

n. 优美,优雅,恩惠
vt. 使荣耀,使优美

联想记忆
stare [steə(r)]

想一想再看

v. 凝视,盯着看
n. 凝视

 
impeding [im'pendiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 妨碍的,阻碍的 动词impede现在分词形式

 
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
bond [bɔnd]

想一想再看

n. 债券,结合,粘结剂,粘合剂
vt. 使结

 
jail [dʒeil]

想一想再看

n. 监牢,监狱,拘留所
vt. 监禁,下狱

 
idealism [ai'diəlizəm]

想一想再看

n. 唯心论,唯心主义,观念论,理想主义

联想记忆
alcohol ['ælkəhɔl]

想一想再看

n. 酒精,乙醇,酒

 
homogeneous [.hɔmə'dʒi:niəs]

想一想再看

adj. 同种的,相似的,同质的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。