手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《吸血鬼日记》 > 吸血鬼日记第三季 > 正文

吸血鬼日记第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第14集 意外的宴会

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar?
你们俩如此钦慕埃琳娜,她一定乐在其中吧
You can be in love with Elena all you want.
你想与埃琳娜相爱,可以啊
If it means that you'll protect her.
如果这意味着你会保护她
He's flipped the switch.
他已经完全失控了
Stefan is gone, and he's not coming back.
斯特凡走了,不会回来了
Destroying Klaus is all I have left.
摧毁克劳斯,是我仅剩的事了
You had me.
你本来还有我
I lost you the minute I left town with him.
我和他离开镇子的那一刻,就已经失去你了
'Cause I thought for one second
有那么一瞬间我竟然觉得
that I wouldn't have to feel guilty anymore...
我不必再感到内疚了
Guilty for what? For wanting what I want.
为什么内疚,为想我所想
I didn't plan on kissing him.
我当时,并不是有意去吻他的
3 sleeping originals, 4 coffins.
三个沉睡的祖先,却有四口棺材
Who is in the locked box?
上锁的这里面是谁
Now I reunite my family.
现在我可以跟家人团聚了
You mean, the people you cart around in caskets.
你说的是那些你装在棺材里搬来搬去的人吗
You're doing this on my terms now.
现在你要按我的方式来
Rebekah. Kol.
丽贝卡,科尔
Finn, don't.
芬恩,不要
Coffin's open.
棺材打开了
Mother?
妈妈
Do you know why I'm here?
你知道我为什么来这儿吗
To kill me.
来杀我
To forgive you.
是来给你宽恕的
I want us to be a family again.
希望我们能做回一家人
How's Mr. Saltzman?
萨尔茨曼老师怎么样了
Resigned to spending the night in observation,
答应我会在观察病房过夜了
so long as I promise to change the lock on the house.
前提是我保证会给家里换锁
So I talked with Bonnie earlier.
我刚刚跟邦妮谈过了
Her and her mom are fine.
她和她妈妈都好
Have you talked to Caroline?
你跟卡罗琳通过话吗
Yeah. She's holding it together,
通过,她还撑得住
considering how close she and her dad used to be.
毕竟她和她爸爸曾经很亲密
Any word on who was behind all these attacks?
找到下黑手的人了吗
No. Sheriff Forbes said that there's no real suspects at all.
没有,福布斯警长说连嫌疑人都没有
How are you dealing with everything?
这一切你能对付得来吗
I mean, you keep getting dragged into all this.
我是说,你总是被卷进这些事当中
Honestly...
说实话
I'm kind of lucky.
我还挺幸运的
The only thing that I have to worry about for tomorrow
明天唯一需要我担心的事
is showing up for my shift at the Grill.
就是去酒吧值班
Thank you for everything today.
今天的事,谢谢你了
Really.
真谢谢你
Get home safe.
安全到家
Thanks.
谢谢
What?
怎么回事
Drive much?
常开车吗
Rebekah.
丽贝卡
Surprised?
想不到吧
You drove a dagger through my back, Elena. It hurt.
你往我背上扎匕首,埃琳娜,很疼的
Elijah.
以利亚
Leave.
走吧
Are you challenging me?
你要向我挑衅吗
You're pathetic.
你真可悲
Both of you.
你俩都是
Well...
我说...
I believe we have a little catching up to do.
我们可得聊聊了
It was their mother Esther who was sealed in that coffin.
棺材里封的是他们的妈妈埃丝特
As in the original witch?
就是女巫祖先吗
What? How is she even alive?
什么,她怎么会活着
I thought her hybrid freak show of a son
她那个混血怪物儿子
ripped her heart out a thousand years ago.
不是一千年前就把她心掏出来了吗
I don't know. I'm guessing she has
不知道,我想她大概
a couple of connections in the witching community.
在女巫圈里有人吧
Elijah said that she wants to live in peace with her family,
以利亚说她想要和家人和平相处
including Klaus.
也包括克劳斯
She was supposed to be the weapon to help us kill Klaus.
她该是帮我们杀掉克劳斯的武器
Yeah, well, not anymore.
是啊,现在不是了
At least, not according to Elijah.
至少根据以利亚的说法不是了
That coffin was the only thing
那个棺材本来是唯一
stopping Klaus from tearing us to shreds.
阻止克劳斯撕碎我们的筹码
Anyone else feeling a little used right now?
有没有人觉得被利用了
Look, Elijah promised me that his family wouldn't hurt any of us.
以利亚跟我保证说他的家人并不想伤害我们任何人
I believe him.
我相信他
What is it?
什么东西
It's an invitation.
是封请柬
"Please join the Mikaelson family "
请与迈克尔森家族一道
this evening at seven o'clock
跳舞,喝鸡尾酒,庆祝
for dancing, cocktails, and celebration."
时间是今晚七点"
Who the hell are the Mikaelsons?
迈克尔森家族是谁啊
The original family.
是祖先家族
It's not bad enough they're moving into town.
他们搬来镇上还不够糟糕
Now they want a housewarming gift?
还要我们去温锅吗
Wait. There's a note on the back.
等等,后面有留言
"Elena, I think it's time we finally meet."
"埃琳娜,我想我们该见面了
"Esther."
埃丝特"
Rebekah, tell me how handsome I am.
丽贝卡,快说说我有多帅
Ah, Kol, you know I can't be compelled.
科尔,你知道我不能被思想控制的
You went after Elena?
你去找埃琳娜麻烦了
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事
Here we go.
开训了
Do you want another dagger in your heart?
你想心脏上再扎进匕首吗
Again with the dagger threats?
又用匕首来威胁我们
Don't you have any other tricks?
你就没别的招数了吗
Oh, go back to staring at yourself.
继续臭美吧你
And who are you, my father?
你算老几,我爸爸吗
No, Kol, but you're in my house.
不是,科尔,但你现在在我家
Then perhaps we should go outside.
那或许我们该出去转转
Enough!
够了
Niklaus, come.
尼克劳斯,来
Rebekah wasn't even out of her box a day
丽贝卡从棺材里爬出来不到一天
before she tried to ruin my life.
就想要毁掉我的生活了
What happened to peace, acceptance,
不是说要和平共处,相互包容
family?
家人和睦吗
You put daggers in their hearts.
你把匕首扎在他们的心上
You want them to go down on their knees
你还指望他们会下跪
and kiss your feet for reuniting them?
亲吻你的脚,感谢你让大家团圆吗
So it's a crime to want our family to be as we were?
那么希望我们的家人像从前那样是罪过吗
You need to give it time, Niklaus.
你得耐心点,尼克劳斯
I've had a thousand years on the other side to be angry and to heal.
我在那边待了一千年,生过气然后平息怒火
I'm here to make sure this family does the same.
我来是想要我们的家人都能做到这一点
I just don't understand.
我就是不理解
I killed you, and still you forgive me.
我杀了你,你却还是宽恕我
It's been my dream for a thousand years
一千年来,我一直梦想着
that this family could be as one.
这个家族能重新合为一体
Forgiveness is not a chore.
宽恕不是难念的经
It's a gift.
而是恩赐
Now, who are you bringing to the ball this evening?
你今晚要带谁来舞会
Don't be ridiculous.
别傻了
You're lucky I'm even going.
我能去你就该庆幸了
Well, I wish you would reconsider.
我希望你能重新考虑
It's going to be a magical evening.
今晚会充满魔力
If Esther wants to talk to me,
如果埃丝特想找我谈
maybe I should find out why.
或许我该去听听她有什么事
Well, that's a dumb idea.
这主意真蠢
She already tried to kill you once.
她已经尝试过杀你了
No, Elena's right.
不,埃琳娜说得对
Bonnie was led to open that coffin for a reason.
邦妮受到指引打开棺材是有原因的
I think there's more to this than just some family reunion.
我觉得这不会只是家庭团圆那么简单
Can we go back in time to the old Stefan
我们能不能让时间倒流
who cared if Elena lived or died?
回到斯特凡在乎埃琳娜死活的日子
What for? That's your job now.
何必,现在不是有你吗
Stefan has a point, Damon.
斯特凡说的有道理,达蒙
I should find out what she wants.
我该去查明她的目的
You can't protect yourself.
你不能保护你自己
Ok, fine. Then I'll go.
好吧,我也去
You pissed off enough originals to last a lifetime.
你惹火的先祖够你受一辈子的了
I'll go.
我去
End of story.
就这么定了
Caroline, it's Tyler.
卡罗琳,我是泰勒
I know I should have called sooner.
我知道我该早点打给你
I just kind of freaked out and left.
我只是吓坏了,跑掉了
But I heard about your dad, and I'm sorry.
但我听说你爸爸的事了,我很难过
I'm really sorry, Caroline.
这是真心话,卡罗琳
I'm out doing what he said.
我按你父亲的教导在外训练自己
I'm going to fix myself and come home to you.
我会治好我自己,然后回去找你
I love you.
我爱你
Seriously?
不是吧
It's all so weird.
感觉怪怪的
The originals are throwing a ball, like an actual ball.
祖先要开舞会,好像那种正经的舞会
It's some twisted Cinderella fetish is what it is.
我看是对灰姑娘的迷信吧
And why does the evil witch want an audience with you?
那个邪恶的女巫为什么要跟你谈呢
I have no idea.
我不知道
There's only one way to find out.
想知道只有一种办法
I thought you told Damon and Stefan that you weren't going.
你不是跟斯特凡和达蒙说你不去吗
I did,
我是说了
which is all the more reason why I need a dramafree bodyguard.
所以我更需要一个不那么夸张的保镖了
Well, I think a Salvatore would look a lot better in a tux,
我想塞尔瓦托兄弟穿晚礼服会更养眼
and by that, I mean Stefan.
说兄弟我指的是弟弟
I can't deal with either of the Salvatores right now.
我现在哥哥弟弟都应付不来
Whatever Stefan's feeling,
不管斯特凡是什么心理
he's channeling it all against Klaus,
他一心扑在对抗克劳斯上
and Damon...
达蒙就...
it's just not a good idea.
总之就是不太好
Why?
为什么
'Cause you two made out?
因为你俩接吻了吗
Bonnie spilled the beans.
邦妮告诉我的
I was gonna tell you.
我是打算告诉你的
It's just after everything happened with your dad
只是你父亲的事...
Elena, when you and Matt kissed for the first time freshman year,
埃琳娜,新生入学那年你和马特接吻时
you called me the second it happened.
你立刻就告诉我了
I don't hear about this till now?
可这次我到现在才知道
From somebody else?
还是别人来告诉我
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's just II don't even know how I feel about it yet.
只是我都不知道我对此是怎么想的
All I do know is that...
我只知道...
Just used to be so much easier.
以前没这么累
Careful, Caroline.
小心哦,卡罗琳
It's all well and good till she stabs you in the back.
她说不准突然从背后也捅你一刀
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
I know your mom's rules.
我知道你妈妈的规矩
No hurting the locals.
不许伤害当地人
Get over yourself, Elena.
少自恋了,埃琳娜
It's not all about you.
地球不都围着你转
Oh, my god.
天呐
She's inviting him to the ball.
她要请他去舞会
Why is she inviting him?
她为什么邀请他
Probably to get this reaction from us.
大概就是想要我们这个反应
What time is this stupid dance?
这个该死的舞会是什么时候
Hello, Carol.
你好啊,卡罗尔
Hello.
你好
Hanging out with your new besties?
来找你的新闺蜜玩了吗
I'm the mayor, Damon.
我可是镇长,达蒙
When the oldest, deadliest family of vampires
当史上最古老,最致命的吸血鬼家族
moves into your town, you welcome them with a smile.
搬来你的镇上,要笑脸相迎
Well, at least you know
至少你知道
who you're borrowing that cup of sugar from.
你的邻居是谁
I'm trying to protect this town.
我是想要保护这个小镇
They've assured me they want peace,
他们向我保证他们想和平共处
and I've assured them that I'd enforce it.
我也保证我也会以礼相待
Mayor Lockwood.
洛克伍德镇长
We haven't formally met.
我们还没正式介绍过
Kol Mikaelson.
我是科尔·迈克尔森
I hope your lovely town embraces us
希望你们可爱的小镇能对我们张开双臂
just as much as we plan to embrace it.
就像我们也打算拥抱这个小镇那样
Damon Salvatore.
我是达蒙·塞尔瓦托
Have we met?
我们见过吗
I've met a lot of people,
我见过很多人
And you don't particularly stand out.
对你没什么印象
Excuse me, Carol.
失陪了,卡罗尔
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
I could ask you the same thing.
这话我也想问你
Surprise, surprise.
没想到啊
Nice tux.
礼服挺帅
You're not supposed to be here.
你不该来的
Well, I am,
我就是来了
And I'm not leaving until I find out what Esther wants,
不查明埃丝特想要干什么我不会走的
so shall we?
那么,我们走吧
Good evening.
晚上好
I need a drink.
我得喝一杯
Elena Gilbert, I presume.
你是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特吧
I'm Finn Mikaelson.
我是芬恩·迈克尔森
You're here to see my mother.
你是来见我妈妈的
Is she here?
她在吗
Her request did not include your friends.
她只要见你,不见你的朋友
They're protecting me.
他们是来保护我的
You may not know, but your mother's
你或许不知道,但你妈妈
already tried to kill me once.
曾试图杀掉我
If you want to see my mother,
如果你想见我妈妈
you'll need to be alone.
你就得单独来
Uh, if everyone could gather, please.
请大家过来一下
Excuse me.
失陪
Welcome. Thank you for joining us.
欢迎各位前来
You know, whenever my mother brings our family together like this,
我妈妈每次像这样让我们家人齐聚
it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance.
我们的传统是用一曲舞蹈开始这个夜晚
Do you see who I see?
你看到我看到的人了吗
Oh, yeah.
看到了
Tonight's pick is a centuriesold waltz,
今晚我们选的是有一个世纪历史的华尔兹
so if all of you could please find yourselves a partner,
请各位选好舞伴
please join us in the ballroom.
与我们一同去舞厅
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
She wants to see me alone, Damon.
她想单独见我,达蒙
Well, it sucks to be her, then.
那就算她倒霉了
Was I not clear this morning?
我今早没说清楚吗
I was invited.
他们邀请我了
You have to tell me before you walk into a lion's den.
你走进龙潭虎穴之前要跟我说一声
Why? So that you can stop me? Yes.
凭什么,好让你阻止我吗,对
It would be rude not to dance, you know.
不跳舞就太失礼了
It is tradition.
毕竟是传统嘛
You look stunning, if it isn't obvious.
你真美,不过这是明摆着的
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm glad you came.
你能来我很高兴
Well, it was either caviar or sympathy casseroles.
来这儿能吃鱼子酱,在家只有砂锅菜
I heard about your father.
我听说你爸爸的事了
Don't. Seriously.
别说了,我认真的
Very well. On to more mannered subjects then,
好吧,那就说点有礼貌的话题吧
like how ravishing you look in that dress.
比如你穿这裙子多么美
I didn't really have time to shop.
我只是没时间去买衣服
And the bracelet I gave you,
那我送你的手链呢
what's your excuse for wearing that?
你为什么戴上它
You know, you're quite the dancer.
要知道,你舞跳得不错
Well, I've had training.
我可是练过的
I happen to be miss Mystic Falls.
我可是神秘瀑布小姐
I know.
我知道
He dances,
你还跳舞啊
and I didn't even have to beg.
我都不需要哀求你呢
Well, mayor Lockwood dragged me out here.
是洛克伍德镇长找我来的
Couldn't exactly say no.
没法拒绝
What are you doing?
你来这儿干嘛
Why are you here with the she devil?
干嘛跟那个恶婆娘在一起
What was I supposed to say, no?
难道我该拒绝吗
And why the hell are you here with Klaus?
你怎么会跟克劳斯在一起
Don't even get me started.
别逼我提那事
Took you about 30 seconds to put Damon in a mood.
你用三十秒就调动了达蒙的好心情
He's just looking out for me.
他只是想照顾我
I think he needs to figure out that you can look out for yourself.
我想他得明白你能自己照顾自己
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
Ok, so talk.
谈吧
Inot here.
别在这儿
Stop staring. It's creepy.
别瞪着了,很恐怖的
Of course she looks beautiful.
她当然漂亮了
Nik gave her everything she's wearing.
她穿的衣服都是尼克给的
Well, you're no dog yourself.
你可不是这么刻薄的人
Was that supposed to be a compliment?
你这话是赞美吗
You tried to kill Elena last night.
昨天晚上你想干掉埃琳娜
You don't get compliments.
这样可得不到赞美
Caveman.
真没礼貌
Where is Elena?
埃琳娜在哪
If Esther's secretly on our side, we need to know,
我们得弄清楚埃丝特是否是站在我们这边
but I can't get to her with 2 bodyguards.
但你们俩老跟着我,我没法接近她
Why are you telling me this?
为什么要跟我说这些
Because Damon won't let me anywhere near her without protection,
因为达蒙不会让我只身一人近她的身
and you care about killing Klaus
而对你来说, 杀死克劳斯
more than you care about anything, so...
才是头等大事,所以
What? Am I wrong?
怎么了,我说错了吗
No, you're not wrong.
没有,你说得没错
What do you need me to do?
你需要我干什么
Make sure that I can get into that room with Esther alone.
保证我能进入那个房间和埃丝特独处
You sure you can do this?
你确定你能处理好吗
I can do this.
我能
When we were together,
我们还在一起的时候
you used to let me make my own decisions.
你就常常让我自己做决定
You trusted me.
那时候,你相信我
After all this, at least that hasn't changed.
经历了这么多之后,至少这点没有改变
Where's your date?
你的男伴呢
Flirting with his ex.
在和他的前任调情呢
You've changed, Becca.
你变了,贝卡
You know, settling for mortals
将就着和普通人一起
is the first sign of weakness.
就预示着你在变的软弱
I'm not settling.
我可没有
I brought him here to kill him.
我带他过来就是为了要干掉他
He's Elena's friend.
他是埃琳娜的朋友
If he dies, she suffers.
如果他死了,她也会备受煎熬
But I've already been scolded once,
但我已经被骂过一次
so I was hoping you'd help your baby sister out.
所以我想你能否伸出援手帮帮你的妹妹
And spit right in the face of mother's rules?
公然违反妈妈定的规矩吗
I'm in.
算我一个
I got your text.
我收到你的短信了
What are we doing in here?
来这儿做什么
Well, better hurry up.
你最好抓紧时间
Won't be down for long.
他很快就会醒过来
Elena.
埃琳娜
I understand my mother requested to see you.
我知道我母亲要求见你
Uh, yeah.
是的
Why? Is something wrong?
怎么了,有什么问题吗
Well, her ability to forgive my brother
在我弟弟无所不用其极地
after everything he's done to destroy this family
毁了我们这个家之后我妈妈还能原谅他
strikes me as a little strange to say the least.
这多少有些古怪,至少对我来说
Do you think that it's an act?
你觉得那是逢场作戏吗
It has me asking questions I never thought I'd ask.
这让我产生了许多我从未有过的疑问
Can I depend on you to tell me what she says?
你能把她说的话转述给我吗
Of course.
没问题
I'll find you later, ok?
我晚点再找你
That'll be the girl.
肯定是那个女孩
You're alone.
你只身前来
Wise choice.
明智的选择
It's only sage.
这只是鼠尾草
I've spelled it so we can speak freely
我给它施了咒,这样我们就能畅所欲言
without fear of being overheard.
不必担心隔墙有耳
That'll be all, Finn. Thank you.
这里没你的事了,芬恩,谢谢你
You must have a million questions for me, Elena.
你肯定对我好奇不已,埃琳娜
Please.
请坐
How are you alive?
你怎么会活着
Are you a ghost or...
你是鬼还是...
Not exactly.
并不是
When I died, the witch Ayana
我死的时候,女巫艾安娜
preserved my body with a spell.
用咒语封存了我的躯体
She was a close friend of mine,
她是我的一个好朋友
an ancestor of your friend Bonnie.
也是你朋友邦妮的祖先
So that's why only Bonnie and her mother
所以只有邦妮和她的妈妈
could open up the casket.
才能打开那个棺材
They complete the Bennett bloodline.
她们连结了贝内特一族的血脉
I drew power from them and their ancestors,
我从她们和她们的祖先身上获得能量
who were with me on the other side.
在那边,她们的祖先和我在一起
So you've been on the other side for a thousand years?
所以你在那边待了一千年
Nature's way of punishing me
这是大自然用来惩罚我的方式
for turning my family into vampires.
惩罚我把家人变成了吸血鬼
But there is a way for me to undo the evil I created.
但我有办法解决掉我制造的罪恶
You're here to help us kill Klaus, aren't you?
你来这儿是帮我们杀死克劳斯的,是吗
One thing at a time, Elena.
一件一件来,埃琳娜
For now, I simply need your help.
目前,我只是需要你的帮助
You like horses?
你喜欢马吗
I'm not talking to you
我是不会跟你说话的
until you tell me why you invited me here.
除非你告诉我为什么邀请我来这儿
I fancy you.
我喜欢你
Is that so hard to believe?
就这么难以置信吗
Yes. Why?
是的,为什么
You're beautiful. You... you're strong.
你很漂亮,又很坚强
You're full of light.
你光芒四射
I enjoy you.
我欣赏你
Well, I'm spoken for.
我已经有主了
By Tyler.
是泰勒
I thought you two ended things.
我以为你们俩已经结束了
Yeah, because of you and your freaky sire bond with him.
是啊,拜你那诡异的认祖归忠所赐
So you aren't spoken for.
所以你现在还是一个人
You know, horses are the opposite of people.
知道吗,马和人是相反的
They're loyal.
它们很忠诚
My father hunted me for a thousand years,
我父亲追捕了我一千年
and the closest he ever came
他离我最近的时候
was the day he killed my favorite horse.
是他杀死了我最心爱的马的那天
He... he severed its neck with a sword as a warning.
他用剑割断了它的脖子来警告我
Did you ever consider sitting down with your father
你想没想过和你爸爸坐下来
and talking it out?
谈谈这些
I'm afraid my relationship with my father
恐怕我和我父亲的关系
was a little more complex than yours.
比你的要复杂一些
Maybe so.
可能是吧
But I let my father go with no regrets.
但我毫无遗憾地让我爸爸去了
And to answer your question,
回答你的问题
yes, I like horses,
是的,我喜欢马
but I also like people, and they actually like me.
不过我也喜欢人,人们也喜欢我
So I'll be inside.
所以我要进去了
I understand Rebekah shared the story of my family...
我理解丽贝卡说出了我家族的故事
How I upset the balance of nature
我是如何打破自然界的平衡
by turning my children into vampires.
把我的孩子们变成了吸血鬼
She said you did it to protect them from the werewolves.
她说你是为了保护他们不受狼人袭击
It's true.
确实是
But in no time at all,
但是没过多久
they began to feed on human blood.
他们就开始吸人类的血
They ravaged the town with no remorse.
他们血洗了整个小镇而且没有丝毫悔意
Eventually Niklaus turned against me.
最终尼克劳斯背叛了我
How are you gonna kill him?
你打算怎么杀了他
He's immortal.
他是永生的
It will take time, magic,
魔法生效会花些时间
and your assistance.
我需要你的帮助
What do I have to do with it?
我需要做什么
My children believe I'm holding this ball
我的孩子们相信我办这个舞会
to celebrate our reunion.
是为了庆祝家庭破镜重圆
But in truth,
但实际上
I've gathered them together to perform a ritual.
我把他们聚到一起是为了举行一个仪式
The first step requires blood from a doppelganger.
第一步就是获得二重身的鲜血
Only a drop.
一滴就够
Its essence will be in the champagne toast later on this evening.
血液的精气会掺在今晚稍后的祝酒香槟里
Will you do it?
你是自己动手
Or shall I?
还是由我代劳
Elijah is more suspicious than the others,
以利亚的疑心更重
so he may need more persuasion,
也许说服他更困难
But they must all drink at the toast
但敬酒时,他们都必须喝酒
in order to be linked as one.
这样,他们才能合为一体
What do you mean "linked as one"?
合为一体是什么意思
You said yourself Klaus can't be killed,
你自己说过克劳斯是杀不死的
but tonight's spell links all of my children together
但今晚的咒语让我所有的孩子合为一体
so that if one goes, they all go.
杀死一个,就全都死了
What?
什么
I love my family, Elena,
我爱我的家人,埃琳娜
but they are an abomination.
但他们十恶不赦
I betrayed nature when I created them.
我创造他们时违反了自然法则
It's my duty to kill them.
我不得不杀了他们
I'm itching to kill something.
我渴望杀戮
What are we waiting for?
我们还在等什么
The mayor cornered me.
市长把我缠住了
Give me 15 minutes to lure Matt outside.
给我十五分钟,我把马特引到外面
Outside? What's wrong with right here on the stairs?
外面,在这楼梯上怎么就不行呢
Make a spectacle of it.
我们来大干一场
You sound like an idiot, Kol.
说这话真傻,科尔
Mother would kill you if you ruined her party.
你要是毁了妈妈的晚会你就死定了
See you outside.
外面见
Easy, buddy.
放松,伙计
Don't want you doing anything stupid.
我可不想让你做傻事
Where's Elena?
埃琳娜在哪
Exactly where she belongs, talking with Esther.
在她该在的地方,和埃丝特谈话呢
What did you do?
你都做了什么
Ah, don't blame me. This was all her,
别怪我,全是她的主意
right down to the broken neck.
扭断你脖子也是她的主意
You know, maybe you should stop being
你还是把你那疯狂的
such a controlling dick, Damon.
控制欲收起来吧,达蒙
Wait. Hang on. I'm the problem here?
等等,这么说是我的问题了
You're a liability, brother.
你是个累赘,哥哥
I'm trying to keep her alive, Stefan.
我在救她的命,斯特凡
Yeah, well, your emotions
你对她的感情
are getting in the way of our plan.
妨碍我们的计划了
My emotions?
我对她的感情
How is this even happening right now?
现在到底是怎么了
Maybe because you care too damn much.
也许你在乎的太多了
So what are we doing out here?
我们出来做什么啊
Just taking a break from the polite chitchat.
从那拘谨的晚会里解放一下
It's freezing.
外面真冷
Let me get my coat.
我给你件外套
This is your car?
这是你的车吗
Yep.
对啊
If I could compel myself a Maserati, I would.
要是我买得起马塞拉蒂,我一定会买的
But I can't.
但我买不起
Oh, I'm a vampire. We don't
我是个吸血鬼,我们不需要
Thanks.
谢谢你
Let's go back inside.
我们回去吧
I've got all the fresh air I need.
我已经舒服了
So how was my mother?
我母亲怎么样
Intense.
很热情
And for what reason
那是为什么
did she need to speak with you in private?
她想和你单独谈谈
Elena.
埃琳娜
Should I be concerned about my mother's intentions?
我需要怀疑我母亲的动机吗
She just wanted to apologize
她只是想为我差点被杀
for trying to have me killed.
而向我道歉
So it's true, then?
所以是真的
She's forgiven Klaus?
她真的原谅克劳斯了
It's true.
是真的
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
晚上好,女士们先生们
Waiters are coming round with champagne.
服务员现在给大家送上了香槟
I invite you all to join me in raising a glass.
请大家与我共同举杯
It provides me with no greater joy
看到我的家人重又团聚
than to see my family back together as one.
我喜不自胜
I'd like to thank you all
谢谢在座的各位
for being part of this spectacular evening.
和我们共度良宵
Cheers.
干杯
So what did you want to show me?
你想让我看什么
One of my passions.
我的爱好之一
Impressive.
很厉害嘛
I take the curators at the louvre
因为卢浮宫的管理员没服马鞭草
aren't on vervain.
你就拿走了画
Yeah, well, that's their mistake.
是,不过那是他们自己不小心
What about these?
那这个呢
Where'd you steal this from?
这又是从哪里偷来的
Well, that's a long story.
这个说来话长了
But rest assured it was worn by a princess
不过可以告诉你,它曾属于一位几乎
almost as beautiful as you.
和你一样漂亮的公主
Wait a second. Did...
等等,这些
Did you do these?
这些是你画的吗
Yeah.
是的
Actually one of my landscapes
其实是我的一处房产
is hanging at the hermitage,
很适合隐居
not that anyone would notice.
不会被人发现
Have you been?
你去过吗
I've never really been anywhere.
我去过的地方很少
I'll take you.
我会带你去
Wherever you want.
你想去哪儿就去哪儿
Rome. Paris.
罗马,巴黎
Tokyo?
东京
Must be really nice to just snap your fingers
只要稍动手脚就什么都能
and get whatever you want?
得到的感觉很不错吧
Is that why you collect hybrids?
这就是为什么你要制造混血儿
A little servant army to take you places
为你守家护院
and bring you things?
为你端茶送水
You're making assumptions.
你开始胡说八道了
Then why do you need Tyler?
你为什么非要泰勒
Stop controlling him.
不要控制他了
Give him his life back.
让他过自己的生活
You know,
你知道吗
this has been a fun evening,
我们今晚过得很愉快
but I think it's time for you to leave.
但现在你该走了
I get it.
我知道了
Your father didn't love you,
你父亲不爱你
so you assume that no one else will either.
所以你觉得全世界的人都不会爱你
And that's why you compel people
这就是为什么你要控制别人
or you sire them
或者让别人归忠于你
or you try to buy them off,
或者收买别人
but that's not how it works.
但这些是没有用的
You don't connect with people,
你没有朋友
because you don't even try to understand them.
是因为你从来不试着了解别人
There you are.
你在这儿啊
I was waiting outside for you.
我刚在外面等你
Where's Matt?
马特在哪里
About that, I,
那个,我
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
I don't want to ruin mother's night.
我不想毁了母亲的晚会
Don't tell me you like this boy.
别跟我说你喜欢上那男孩了
And what did he do? He gave you 5 seconds of his attention?
他做什么了,就关心了你五秒钟
Don't be so predictable, Rebekah.
丽贝卡,别这么老套
You don't have to be rude about it.
你没必要这么粗暴
Just leave him be, ok?
别去碰他就是了
As you wish, sister.
听你的,妹妹
Elena.
埃琳娜
Did you get what you want?
你得到你想要的了吗
Actually, yes.
是的,得到了
Good. Tell me on the ride home.
很好,回家路上跟我好好讲讲
We're leaving. Come on.
我们走吧
No, Damon. Let go of me.
不,达蒙,放开我
Look, I'm sorry that I had to, uh, cut you out of the plan.
听着,很抱歉我没让你参与到计划中来
There shouldn't have been a plan.
根本就不该有什么计划
You shouldn't be here.
你根本不应该在这
Do you think I like going behind your back?
你觉得我喜欢瞒着你吗
I don't.
我也不想这样
But if I hadn't asked Stefan to help,
不过如果我没有找斯特凡帮忙的话
then you would have tried to be the hero,
你就又要逞英雄
and you would have ruined everything.
把所有事情都毁了
Sorry for trying to keep you alive.
我拼命救你难道有错吗
Clearly Stefan doesn't give a crap anymore.
斯特凡可是完全不在乎你的生死
Now you're mad at me for including Stefan?
所以你是因为我找斯特凡帮忙而生气吗
No, I'm mad at you because I love you.
不是,我生气是因为我爱你
Well, maybe that's the problem.
可能这就是问题所在
No, that's not what I
我不是这个意思
No, I got it, Elena.
我明白了,埃琳娜
I care too much.
我在乎的太多了
I'm a liability.
我就是个累赘
How ironic is that?
真讽刺
Have you guys seen Matt?
你们看见马特了吗
Matt.
马特
Good evening.
晚上好
You're Rebekah's friend.
你是丽贝卡的朋友
We haven't met.
我们还没互相介绍过
Matt Donovan.
我是马特·多诺万
Kol Mikaelson.
科尔·迈可尔森
Aah! Easy on the hand.
别伤了他的手
Guy's a quarterback.
人家可是个四分卫
Damon.
达蒙
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Maybe a little.
可能有一点
Far be it from me to cause a problem.
这对我来说都不叫找麻烦
Tyler, it's me.
泰勒,是我
Look, I'm grateful for what you're doing,
我谢谢你所做的一切
but...
不过
I miss you...
我很想你
and I really wish you were here.
真希望你能在这
Seriously.
不是吧
Just give up already.
你就放弃吧
No violence. That was all I asked.
我唯一的要求就是不得施暴
Rebekah and Kol disgraced our family tonight.
丽贝卡和科尔今晚让我们全家蒙羞
It won't happen again, mother.
不会再有第二次了,母亲
I'll deal with them.
我会好好教训他们
Thank you, Elijah.
谢谢你,以利亚
I wish the others were more like you.
他们要是都像你一样就好了
Are we all right to speak freely?
我们现在说话不会被人偷听吧
Yes.
当然不会
The sage still burns.
鼠尾草还没有熄灭
You're not having second thoughts, are you?
你不是要改变心意吧
Of course not.
当然不是
It's just Elijah...
只是以利亚
He's so moral.
太有道德感了
You're doing the right thing, mother.
母亲,你的选择是正确的
You understand what this means, don't you?
你知道这意味着什么吗
This spell I'm casting tonight
我今晚施用的咒语
will bind you all together as one.
会将你们合为一体
I understand.
我明白
When it is time,
等时候到了
I will be ready to die.
我自会欣然赴死
Then we must complete the link.
那我们必须完成合为一体
The link is complete.
合为一体完成了
You are one.
你们是一体了
So, uh,
那么说
Esther wants to kill her whole family.
埃丝特是要杀光自己的家人
How's that for mother of the year?
真是"年度最差妈妈"
Yeah.
是啊
And I got to look Elijah right in the eye
而我要盯着以利亚的眼睛
and lie to him about it. Well, good.
对他撒谎,很好
Can't say I'll be sorry to see any of 'em go.
我真是不为他们任何人的死感到难过
I just signed their death sentences, Stefan.
我刚刚给他们判了死刑,斯特凡
No, you signed Klaus' death sentence, Elena.
不,你只给克劳斯判了死刑,埃琳娜
Everyone else is just collateral damage.
其他人只是陪葬的
It's not that simple.
没有这么简单
The family has brought you nothing but darkness, Elena.
先祖家族带给你的只有黑暗,埃琳娜
It is that simple.
就是这么简单
So, uh...
那么...
where's Damon?
达蒙在哪里
I would think that he'd wanna make sure you got home safely.
我想他会想确认你平安到家
I'll call him and let him know.
我会给他打电话报平安的
What was with him going after kol?
他找科尔的麻烦是怎么回事
Damon being selfdestructive.
达蒙自我毁灭
I said something I didn't mean.
我又无意间说了些伤人的话
So did I.
我也是
Anyway, uh...
不管怎样...
Good night.
晚安
Stefan.
斯特凡
Did you really not feel anything?
你真的什么都感觉不到吗
When?
什么时候
How do you do that?
你怎么做到的
Act like you don't care,
装作不关心
like you don't feel anything?
好像没有任何感觉
Because I can't do that. I...
因为我不能那样做...
I feel.
我有感觉
I feel everything.
对任何事都有
Elena, stop.
埃琳娜,别说了
I'm not going to stop, Stefan,
我要一直说,斯特凡
because I don't believe that you feel nothing.
因为我不相信你对任何事都没感觉
What? You think I want to be this person?
你以为我想这样吗
I hurt you, Elena.
我伤害了你,埃琳娜
I bit you.
我咬了你
I hate myself for what I did to you.
我痛恨自己的所作所为
Then show it.
那就表现出来
Do something.
做点什么
Stefan, anything is better
斯特凡,最让我难受的是
than trying to convince me that you don't care.
你试图让我相信,你对一切都不在乎
I can't.
我做不到
Stefan.
斯特凡
If I let myself care,
如果我在乎这些
all I feel is pain.
感觉到的只会是痛苦
Hi.
你好
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Well, let's see.
我想想
I want to a dance and got my hand crushed,
我去舞会,然后手受伤了
found out that I don't have health insurance,
才发现我没有医保
so I just needed a minute to myself.
所以我想自己静一静
Well, I thought maybe I'd buy you an apology drink.
也许我可以请你喝一杯赔罪的酒
Maybe you could just leave me alone.
也许你可以别烦我
Look, I'mI'm really sorry about kol.
科尔的事,我真的很抱歉
He's a lunatic.
他是神经病
Look, Rebekah, you're really fun
丽贝卡,你很风趣
and pretty and all...
很漂亮,什么的
But I really need you to leave me alone.
但我真的求你不要来烦我
Burn.
真糟糕
Rejected by the captain of the football team.
被橄榄球队长拒绝了
Welcome to adolescence.
花季雨季就是这样
Shut up, Damon.
闭嘴,达蒙
Knew I should have killed him.
真应该杀了他
Mother wouldn't let me.
但母亲不会同意
Well...
所以说
never let people tell you what to do.
永远不要让人对你指手画脚
Besides...
况且
You would have broken him in a second.
你一下就会把他弄坏的
Are you suggesting I can't be gentle?
你是说我不会温柔吗
No.
不是
I'm just saying you should find someone a little more durable.
我只是说,你应该找个更加耐用的人
That's all.
仅此而已
And who would that be?
这个人会是谁呢

重点单词   查看全部解释    
resigned [ri'zaind]

想一想再看

adj. 认命的,顺从的,听任的 动词resign的过去

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
ancestor ['ænsistə]

想一想再看

n. 祖宗,祖先,原种

联想记忆
durable ['djuərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 耐用持久的
n. (复)耐用品

联想记忆
ballroom ['bɔ:lru:m]

想一想再看

n. 舞厅

联想记忆
ironic [ai'rɔnik]

想一想再看

adj. 说反话的,讽刺的

 
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为

联想记忆
bodyguard ['bɔdi.gɑ:d]

想一想再看

n. 警卫员,保卫人员,保镖

 
hybrid ['haibrid]

想一想再看

n. 混血儿,杂种,混合物

联想记忆
celebrate ['selibreit]

想一想再看

v. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬

联想记忆


关键字: 吸血鬼 爱情 恐怖

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。