手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《吸血鬼日记》 > 吸血鬼日记第三季 > 正文

吸血鬼日记第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第18集 准备最后的决斗

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
This was a murder.
这是一起谋杀
Someone drove this stake through his heart.
有人往他心脏上插了这根木桩
I would know if I were killing people.
如果我杀人了起码自己会知道
You wear a ring that lets you cheat death, Ric.
里克,你戴着一个可以躲避死亡的戒指
How many times can you die before it changes you?
在它完全改变你之前,你能死去多少次
What are you doing here, Sage?
你来干嘛,塞姬
Well, I heard Finn was finally freed from that casket
我听说芬恩终于从你哥哥
your brother carted him around in.
装着他到处跑的棺材里出来了
He's my one true love.
他是我唯一的真爱
Esther's planning on killing her entire family.
埃丝特要杀掉自己全家
She's linked them all together with a spell.
她用咒语把他们合为一体
Whatever happens to one happens to all of them.
牵一人而动全家
It's not over, Nik.
事情还远没有结束,尼克
A white oak tree
一棵白栎树
300 years after we fled back to the old world.
出现在我们逃回旧世界三百年之后
That tree could kill us.
那棵树能要了我们的命
In 1912, the Salvatore milling company chopped down
1912年,塞尔瓦托伐木场砍下
an old white oak tree that was used to make the Wickery Bridge.
一棵古老的白栎树,其木料用来造维克利大桥了
We have a weapon.
我们有武器了
Let's go kill some originals.
我们去杀些吸血鬼祖先吧
Morning, sunshine.
早啊,美女
How's Alaric?
阿拉里克还好吗
Indecent, but fine.
没穿衣服呢,不过挺好的
So then does that mean there were no issues last night?
那就是昨晚没发生什么事了
Nope. Slept like a baby.
没事,睡得很甜
Woke up Alaric.
叫醒阿拉里克
No headlines about dead council members.
没有委员会成员死去的头条新闻
Then why do I feel like you're hiding something from me?
那我为什么觉得你对我有所隐瞒
Well, maybe because you're being all paranoid and control freaky.
或许因为你疑神疑鬼又控制欲超强
What'd you bring me?
你拿什么来了
Chocolate muffins. You know what they say
巧克力松饼啊,常言道
the way to a psycho killer's heart is through his stomach.
打动杀人狂,要从胃做起
They're not for you.
不是给你的
Fine. Keep convincing yourself you're still mad at me.
好吧,继续骗自己说你还生我的气
But sadly, Ric's going to have to miss Elena time today.
可惜,里克今天不能见你了
You know, lockdown and all.
他得关禁闭什么的
Just take it, give it to him and tell him that I miss him, ok?
把这拿去给他,告诉他我很想他,好吗
With pleasure.
乐意效劳
Please. Have a great day.
拜托了,祝你愉快
Dam Thanks for coming by.
达...谢谢你来看他
Walking down the stairs.
她正在下楼
Opening front door and...she's gone.
打开了前门,终于走了
Needs to have a sharper point.
得再弄得尖一些
Got it.
知道了
Finally have our own stakes to kill an original.
终于有能杀掉吸血鬼祖先的木桩
I'm not going to miss because you can't whittle.
我才不想因为你不会削木桩而错失良机
I said I got it. Stop micro managing.
我都说知道了,别这么事无巨细地念叨
Looks like you guys got this under control.
看来你们能做得来了
I'm going to call the sheriff.
我要给警长打电话
I want to turn myself in.
我想去自首
No, you don't.
你才不想呢
I have a homicidal alter ego.
我有个杀人狂分裂人格
Unlike some people in this room,
不想这里的某些人
I would like to take responsibility for the people I've killed.
我想为我杀害的人负责
If you wanted to turn yourself in,
我就是想说
You wouldn't be saying it out loud. Just sayin'.
如果你想自首,就不会大声说出来了
Listen, of all the people, you cannot psychoanalyze me.
你是最没资格给我精神分析的人了
I killed Caroline's father. I nearly killed Meredith.
我杀了卡罗琳的爸爸,我差点杀了梅雷迪思
Everything has changed. You're not turning yourself in.
这改变了一切,你不能去自首
Bonnie's herbs are working
邦妮的草药有效了
And we have originals to kill.
我们还要去杀吸血鬼祖先
His morals get very questionable when he has revenge on the brain.
他一心想复仇的时候,道德观就很有问题
Klaus needs to die, we finally have a chance to kill him.
克劳斯必须死掉,我们终于有机会杀他了
So you are not turning yourself in.
所以你不能自首
Here's your ring, Ric.
给你戒指,里克
Put it on.
戴上吧
That ring is the reason I've killed people.
就是那个戒指害得我杀人
It's also the reason you're alive.
但它也救了你的命
You're going vampire hunting, Ric.
你得去猎杀吸血鬼,里克
Wear it.
戴上吧
Alaric Saltzman killed my father?
是阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼杀了我父亲
I can't expect you to be ok with this.
我知道这你会无法接受
But at least these herbs that Bonnie's giving him,
但至少邦妮给他的那些草药
they're healing him and they're keeping the dark side buried.
对他起效了,而且让他的阴暗面不会浮现出来
Yeah, and that's supposed to make everything ok?
是吗,那就什么事都没有了吗
No, Caroline, it's not ok. It's horrible.
不,卡罗琳,不是没事,这很可怕
And I feel horrible about it,
我感觉糟透了
but...
但是
He's a victim of something supernatural.
他是超自然力量的受害者
He didn't ask for this. It just happened to him.
这并非他想要的,而是发生在他身上的事
Just like Bonnie's mom. I mean,
就像邦妮的妈妈
she didn't ask to become a vampire.
她并不想做个吸血鬼
And...neither did Stefan, or Tyler.
斯特凡和泰勒也是这样
Or me.
我也是
Or you.
你也是
None of you asked for this.
你们都没选择这样的生命
But who would I be if I just...
但我要是
turned my back on any of you?
因此而背弃你们,我成了什么人啊
Oh, Elena Gilbert.
埃琳娜·吉尔伯特
Savior of the cursed and the damned.
受诅咒之人的拯救者
Hey. What's with the, uh, cryptic secret meeting text?
秘密集会的短信是啥意思啊
I don't know. Stefan just said to meet here.
不知道,斯特凡只是说要来这儿见面
Where's Bonnie? Texted her, too.
邦妮呢,我也给她发短信了
Uh, Bonnie's mom bailed on her. Again.
邦妮的妈妈又抛弃她了
So I think we should leave her out of this one.
所以我觉得我们该让她一个人静一静
What are we doing here?
我们来是要干嘛
We found some more white oak. Long story.
我们又找到棵白栎树,说来话长
Wait for the movie. Hang on.
等着看好戏吧,等等
White oak?
白栎树
You have a weapon that can kill Klaus?
你们有一个能杀死克劳斯的武器吗
Nope. We all have a weapon.
不对,大家都有份
Hello, Finn.
你好啊,芬恩
Hello, Niklaus.
你好,尼克劳斯
I have nothing to say to you.
我对你无话可说
I'm not here to chat. I will ask you one time,
我不是来聊天的,不过我要问你一句
though, where's our mother?
我们的妈妈在哪
Gone to find another way to end our abominable lives.
去另寻结束我们可憎的生命的方法了
And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again.
等她找到了,我还会再次牺牲自己
How fortunate that I found you.
幸好我找到你了
I require your assistance.
我需要你的帮助
I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead.
我完全不想帮你,只想看着你死掉
Well, that's the thing. You see, you won't be able to see me dead
问题是,你是看不到我死掉了
because if I die, then you die,
因为如果我死了,你也会死
so it's a wish unfulfilled.
夙愿就不得以实现了
Oh, bother someone else
把你的肤浅的魅力
with your hollow charms, Niklaus. Why?
用来烦别人吧,尼可拉斯,何必
When I can bother my big brother?
我有个好哥哥能烦呢
I need you to accompany me back to Mystic Falls.
我需要你跟我回神秘瀑布镇
I have a witch there who can help undo Esther's spell
那儿有个女巫能帮我解除埃丝特的咒语
that linked us together. I have no wish to be unlinked!
解除我们的合体,我不想解除
Again with the wishes.
又说什么想不想的
Let me rephrase you will come back with me
我换个说法吧,你得跟我回去
or I will put you back in
否则我就把你放回
that coffin in which you rotted for 900 years.
那个你在里面烂了九百年的棺材里
What happens to one happens to all.
动一人牵全家
You may not feel the effects of the dagger,
你可能感受不到匕首的效力
But you'd lose your precious Rebekah.
但是你会失去你心爱的丽贝卡
Wouldn't be the first time.
又不是第一次了
Let's not make this any worse than it has to be, darling brother.
咱们可没必要闹得太僵,亲爱的哥哥
You're siding with him?
你站在他这边
Rebekah, he stored us in boxes.
丽贝卡,他把我们装在箱子里
At least he's not trying to make us extinct.
但至少他没想灭绝我们
What are you going to do? Kill me?
你想干嘛,杀我吗
Oh, yeah, that's right, you've got a death wish.
对了,你一心寻死
Fine. Pathetic, but fine. The thing is,
好吧,真可悲,不过随你便,但是
I'm not going to have you take the rest of us down with you.
我不会让你拉着我们一起死
Klaus has always been one step ahead of us.
克拉斯总是抢在我们前面
But now we have the advantage.
但是现在我们有优势
We're all armed, and they are all linked.
我们都有武器,而他们合为一体
Meaning we only need to kill one of them.
就是说,我们只需要杀他们一个
We need to seize the best opportunity,
我们得抓住最佳机会
which means we need to prepare for every opportunity.
就是说我们得为每一个机会做好准备
Scenario number one
一号场景
You are to play Klaus.
你来扮演克劳斯
Ok.
别闹了
Rebekah is our target.
我们的目标是丽贝卡
So we'll distract her and catch her off guard.
我们要分散她的注意,趁她不备下手
To do that, we need to keep Klaus separate
要达成这一目的,我们得分开她和克劳斯
and occupied.
让克劳斯无暇顾及
Caroline.
卡罗琳
Why do I always have to be Klaus bait?
凭什么总让我去勾引克劳斯
Because he's obsessed with you. But for right now,
因为他迷恋你,但是现在
we need you to play Rebekah.
你得扮演丽贝卡
We'll use the quarterback to distract her. Just keep her talking.
四分卫来引走她,一直跟她聊就行
How? Act interested.
怎么引,装作对她有意
She's lonely. Desperate. Clearly.
她寂寞,饥渴,显然是这样
She slept with you.
她都能跟你滚床单
Beefcake holds bombshell, I come up from behind her,
肌肉男突袭,我从她后面过来
grab her arms like this...
这样擒住她的胳膊
Which gives me time for one shot.
这样我就有机会发出致命一击
Got it? Good.
懂没,很好
So we all have one stake, we keep it hidden
我们各有一根木桩,藏好了
and we look out for any opportunity we have.
寻觅任何机会下手
No last minute attacks of pity for any of them.
不许临阵同情心滥发
Don't worry about me.
不用担心我
Not after what happened to Bonnie's mom.
邦妮妈妈的事后我不会了
Barbie? Oh, I'm ready.
芭比,我准备好了
Anything that will free Tyler of his sire bond to Klaus.
能帮泰勒解除对克劳斯认祖归忠的事我都愿做
Bus boy?
服务生
Do I have a choice? Good point.
我有得选吗,有道理
We have 12 stakes.
我们有十二根木桩
12 shots at killing one original.
十二个杀死吸血鬼祖先的机会
We can do this.
我们能做到
All right, let's try another scenario.
好了,我们再试试别的可能场景
Elena, grab a crossbow. Matt, you play Klaus.
埃琳娜,拿着十字弩,马特,你来演克劳斯
Gather your witch.
找你的女巫来
Let's get his blood and get on with it.
我们取他的血,赶快把这事办好吧
You can't force me to help you.
你们不能逼我帮你
Oh, I most likely could.
我十分能
But why force when I can persuade?
但是能劝动你又何必逼你
Hello, Finn. Sage!
你好,芬恩,塞姬
What do you know?
真想不到
True love prevails.
真爱至上啊
It does occasionally have its uses.
确实偶尔有用
Easier than torturing him.
比折磨他容易
I have something to do.
我有事要办
What do you need from me for this spell?
施咒需要我做什么
Just your blood and your blessing. Where are you going?
你的血和祝福就够了,你去哪
I have some unfinished business with Damon Salvatore.
我跟达蒙·塞尔瓦托有事没了结
Ask Sage what he did to me.
去问问塞姬他对我做了什么
And you'll understand why retribution is in order.
你就会知道我为什么必须惩罚他
I mean, did you learn
我说你把月光石
nothing from the moon stone in the soap dish?
放在肥皂盒里的事没给你教训吗
Why? Where'd you put yours?
怎么了,你的木桩你放哪了
What the hell was that?
怎么回事
Ric?
里克
Hello, lover.
情人哥哥你好啊
Bonnie, we're starting to worry about you.
邦妮,我们有点担心你了
Call me back. Or call Caroline.
打给我,或者卡罗琳
Just call someone, please.
求你打给谁吧
Mr. Saltzman was like the most normal guy in town.
萨尔茨老师是这镇上最正常的人了
Is it weird that Bonnie's not returning my calls?
邦妮不回我电话是不是有点怪
Is it weird that Klaus' brother is in the middle of town square?
克劳斯的哥哥在镇广场上是不是有点怪
That's Finn. I thought he left town.
那是芬恩,他不是离开了吗
So can you guess why I dragged you out here?
你知道我为什么带你来这儿吗
If memory serves me, this is where the natives
我要是没记错,这曾是当地人
used to make sacrifices to their gods.
祭祀神明的地方
This statue was built where we used to rendezvous.
这个雕像是建在我们以前约会的地点上
Back when you used to have
那个时候你还得
to sneak away from your siblings to see your
偷偷离开你的兄弟和妹妹,来见你的
tawdry lady friend.
俗气的女朋友
I assumed after 900 years you've moved on.
我还以为过了九百年,你早另寻新欢了
I took care of myself.
我对自己不薄
But I never stopped loving you, Finn.
但对你的爱却从未改变,芬恩
I don't want you to die.
我不想你死去
Hey, where are you?
你在哪
I just got home. Why?
刚到家,怎么了
Klaus' brother Finn is in the town square.
克劳斯的哥哥芬恩在镇广场上
He's with some exgirlfriend or something.
他跟他前女友还是什么人在一起
Exgirlfriend? Guy's been in a coffin for the last 900 years.
前女友,他在棺材里躺了九百年了
Sage. It's got to be Sage.
塞姬,肯定是塞姬
We have an opportunity.
机会来了
So how do we do this? Listen to me, Elena.
我们怎么做,听着,埃琳娜
Do not do anything, ok?
什么都别做
Sage is very old and very strong.
塞姬很老很强壮
You don't stand a chance against her.
你根本打不过她
Then get Damon and get down here.
那就让达蒙赶快过来
What the hell happened to you? Stefan...
你是怎么了,斯特凡
Rebekah happened.
丽贝卡干的好事
I think we have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
I found them in the shed.
我在小屋里找到的
What kind of monster would trap a poor, defenseless animal?
多残忍的人会困住一只可怜无助的动物
Got to admit, even for me,
我得承认,即使在我看来
it's a little kinky.
这也挺重口的
You pretended to be interested in me.
你假装对我有意
And then you slept with me so your trampy friend Sage
你跟我上床,好让你的荡妇朋友塞姬
could steal my thoughts. Ever since then,
偷窥我的想法,从那以后
I've felt this incessant need to oneup you.
我就一直想让你居一次下风
So I've decided to bleed the vervain from your system.
所以我要把你身体里的马鞭草都流干
You want to compel me to be your boyfriend?
你要控制我做你的男朋友吗
Actually, I'd rather compel you to kill your brother.
其实我更想控制你杀了你弟弟
Or Elena. But, since vampires heal,
或者埃琳娜,不过,因为吸血鬼会愈合
bleeding you may take a while.
放血大概得要一会儿
We should probably stick to the major arteries.
我们该紧着大动脉放
Look what you caught.
瞧你抓来了谁
If you're trying to bleed him of vervain,
如果你想流干他身体里的马鞭草
don't you think it would be easier to hang him upside down?
把他倒掉起来不是更容易做到吗
I'm perfectly capable of inflicting pain, thank you very much.
我完全有能力让人痛苦,多谢指教
Oh, well, excuse me.
抱歉,我多嘴了
It's not like I have any expertise in the matter.
这种事我又没经验
You know, why don't you just leave me be
你还是别来管我了
and go and manage your witch?
去管好你的女巫吧
Mmm. Now, where were we?
我们进行到哪了
Tick tock. I should hear chanting by now.
时间紧迫,你该念咒了
I'm still studying the unlinking spell.
我还在研究解除联系的咒语
It's not that easy, especially under duress.
这不容易做到,被迫的情况下尤其不容易
You've been warned.
我警告你了
If you're looking for a way to send for help,
如果你敢向人求救
I will kill anyone who comes to your rescue.
我会杀了任何赶来救你的人
This is the spell. I just don't know if I'm strong enough.
就是这个咒语,但我不知道我的法力够不够强
Then you should have a little more faith in yourself, Bonnie.
那你该对自己有点信心,邦妮
Your energy helped my mother link us.
你的能量帮我妈妈把我们合为一体
Honestly, I think someone isn't trying very hard.
说实话,我觉得某人没太用心啊
Very well.
好吧
Kol.
科尔
How's the weather up there in Mile High City?
丹佛的天气如何
And how's our friend?
我们的朋友呢
May I see him.
让我看看他好吗
There's Jeremy.
那是杰里米
Playing fetch with his new puppy.
跟他的新狗狗玩接飞盘
Isn't that just the most adorable thing you've ever seen?
是不是你见过的最温馨的画面啊
Thank you, kol.
谢谢,科尔
We'll be in touch.
保持联络
So, Bonnie.
好了,邦妮
How about that spell?
能念咒了吗
I hear you had a run in with Buffy the vampire.
我听说你碰见了吸血鬼凶婆子
Yeah, I'll live.
我没事
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
Checking up on you.
来看看你
In case you're... not you.
以防你已经,不是你了
I'm me.
我还是我
I guess notyou would say that, too.
我猜要不是你,你也会这么说的
Which is why...
那就是为什么
Elena said you have to drink this.
埃琳娜要你喝下这个
I hope it tastes better than it smells.
我希望它尝起来比闻起来好多了
It doesn't.
不会
That's disgusting.
太恶心了
It's either that or kill people, so...
要不喝这个你就会杀人,所以
Elena told me everything.
埃琳娜什么都跟我说了
Caroline...
卡罗琳
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I don't even know what else I can say.
我不知道我还能说什么
Right after I turned into a vampire,
就在我变成吸血鬼之后
I killed someone.
我杀了人
A stranger. I just...
一个陌生人,我就是
Killed him.
杀了他
And what's worse is,
更糟糕的是
I liked it.
我很喜欢
I have blood on my hands, too.
我的双手也占满了鲜血
You know, we all do.
你知道的,我们都有
Yeah, but the blood on my hands is your father's.
但是我手上的鲜血是你父亲的
Yeah, it is. And maybe the guy
没错,但或许被我杀掉的那个人
I killed was someone's father, too.
也是其他人的父亲
Look...
听着
All I know is, I'm no better than you.
我知道,我不比你好到哪里去
So I'm going to take a page
所以我会借鉴
from the Elena Gilbert handbook
埃琳娜·吉尔伯特的做法
and choose to believe that you can be saved.
相信你会好起来的
Ok?
好吗
Ok.
好的
How is he?
他怎么样了
He's just banged up.
他刚刚从楼上摔了下来
Caroline's going to stay with him;
卡罗琳会陪着他
make sure Alaric stays Alaric.
确保阿拉里克还是那个阿拉里克
Matt texted me, he said Finn is still in the Grill.
马特给我发信息说芬恩还在酒吧
We need to plan our next move.
我们得计划下一步行动
Wait, wait, Rebekah has Damon.
等等,丽贝卡带走了达蒙
Our next move should be finding him.
我们的下一步行动得去找他
No, we need to stay on point.
不,我们得坚持主线
See an original, kill an original.
看着一个吸血鬼祖先杀死另一个祖先
That's the plan.
这才是计划
Yeah, that was the plan
那是达蒙生死难料
before Damon's life was hanging in the balance.
之前的计划
Look, Elena, I understand
听着,埃琳娜,我明白
that you're concerned about my brother's life,
你很关心我哥哥的生死
but if he even knew for one second
但他要是知道
that we were talking about missing a chance to kill these people,
我们会错过一个消灭这些人的机会
he would lose his mind.
他会疯的
Yeah, and if the roles were reversed,
但要是角色对换的话
he would stop everything to save you.
他会不惜一切去救你
I know what my brother would want.
我知道我哥哥想要什么
What he would want and what we should do
他想要的和我们得做的
are two different things.
不是一回事
You going to help me with this or not?
你要不要来帮我
Ok. I'll figure it out myself.
好吧,那我自己解决
What are you doing?
你在这儿做什么
Rebekah will kill you.
丽贝卡会杀了你的
Then hurry up and and tell me what to do.
抓紧时间,告诉我该怎么做
Open.
把它打开
Carefully.
小心点
Come on, come on.
快点
We have to keep going, Damon.
我们不能停,达蒙
I need a minute.
让我歇会
No, look at me. Look at me.
不行,看着我
Leave me to die, Elena.
把我留在这让我死吧,埃琳娜
I am not going to leave you.
我不会把你留下的
Damon?
达蒙
No!
不要这样
Damon. Drink.
达蒙,快喝
Drink.
快喝
Bitch.
贱人
It's not fun when someone messes with your thoughts, is it?
被别人控制思想不好玩,是吧
Actually, I was having a pretty good time in there.
事实上,我玩得可高兴了
Well, I hope you were nicer to Elena than you are to me.
我希望你对埃琳娜比对我更好一些
Oh, come on.
别这么说
I couldn't hurt you that bad.
我不会那么伤害你的
You didn't think I really had a thing for you, did you?
你不会真的以为我对你有意思吧
I get it.
我明白了
Klaus bossed me around for a thousand years,
如果是克劳斯指挥了我一千多年
I'd probably be pretty desperate for attention, too.
我也可能会迫不及待地想得到关注
Who was that?
是谁在喊
I wouldn't let it bother you, love.
我不会让那打扰到你的,亲爱的
Well, it does bother me.
但它确实打扰到我了
You bother me.
你也打扰我了
The way you use people to get what you want.
你利用别人得到你想要的东西
It's not right.
那么做是不对的
You're being emotional, Bonnie.
你太情绪化了,邦妮
I understand that things have been rough for you.
我知道这事情对你来说很棘手
You know, with your mother leaving. Again.
你知道的,你妈妈又离开了
It's very sad.
太令人难过了
I can help you find her.
我能帮助你找到她
If you want.
如果你想要我这么做的话
I have people who can find people.
我有能够找人的手下
I could bring her back to you.
我能把她给你找回来
Or, if you choose,
或者,如果你愿意的话
I can just bring parts of her back.
我也可以只带回她的一部分
But isn't it obvious
但是现在已经很明显了
that I'm just going to continue to hurt the people you love
如果你不念咒语,我就会继续
until you do the spell.
伤害你爱着的人
Now, I know it's in the grimoire,
我知道咒语就在魔法书中
and I know it requires the blood of my siblings.
而且我还知道需要我们兄妹的血
So. Here we are.
来,给你
Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Finn.
以利亚,丽贝卡,科尔,芬恩的
Where do you want us?
你想把我们放在哪
You've never had tequila before?
你以前从来没喝过龙舌兰吗
That's embarrassing.
太丢人了
Seriously, I'm embarrassed for you.
真的,我都替你丢人
Happy now?
现在开心了吧
I'm truly awed by the evolution of mankind.
我真的被人类的进化吓到了
Hey, Sage. Hey, Troy.
嘿,塞姬,嘿,特洛伊
You know him?
你认识他
I turned him.
我转化的他
You turned him. Why?
你把他转化了,为什么
Because I'm in enemy territory.
因为我现在在敌人的领地
When your brother and sister called, I thought I might need
当你哥哥和妹妹叫我的时候,我认为我需要
a little backup. You can't trust anyone here.
一些援助,在这你不能相信任何人
Some more tequilas?
再来点龙舌兰酒
All right, cool,
没问题
I'll let your waitress know. Thanks.
我去告诉你的服务员,谢谢
How many people have you turned?
你转化了多少人
I don't know. A lot.
记不清了,太多了
Don't judge me, Finn. You turned me.
别对我说教,芬恩,是你转化的我
Exactly, Sage. I turned you.
没错,塞姬,我转化了你
My passion overtook my morals.
我当时的激情压过了人性
My passions overtake my morals on a daily basis.
我的激情每天都会压过人性
It's called living life to the fullest.
这叫做活的充实
Finally.
终于上酒了
Oh. Thanks.
谢谢
To living life to the fullest.
敬充实的生活
To living life.
敬生活
Ahh! Oh, what the hell!
搞什么啊
Vervain!
马鞭草
Finn, the stake!
芬恩,去拿木桩
No!
不要啊
No, Finn, no!
芬恩,不要啊
Oh, leaving so soon?
这么快就走了
Sister.
妹妹
Be nice.
友善点
Thank you, Bonnie.
谢谢你,邦妮
See you in physics class.
物理课上见
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Yeah, you'll have to excuse the mess.
抱歉这里弄的一团糟
Apparently Damon hurt her feelings.
显然达蒙伤害了她的感情
Bonnie...
邦妮
Go on. Help him.
去吧,帮帮他
Save the man who turned your mother into a vampire.
去救救那个把你妈妈变成吸血鬼的人
Just get me out of here.
就放我走吧
Very well.
很好
How's Alaric? He'll be ok.
阿拉里克怎么样了,他没事
I gave him a bottle of Bonnie's herbs,
我给了他一瓶邦妮的草药
and he went home.
然后他就回家了
Oh, did you guys kill Finn? Did it work?
你们杀了芬恩了吗,木桩有用吗
Nothing worked until I see Klaus' dead body myself.
我没亲眼见到克劳斯尸体,就不能算有用
Bonnie, where have you been?
邦妮,你去哪了
Klaus has Damon.
克劳斯抓住了达蒙
KlKlaus should be dead.
克,克劳斯应该死了啊
They should all be dead. We just killed Finn.
他们都应该死了,我们刚杀了芬恩
No, Elena. He forced me
没有,埃琳娜,他逼我
to do a spell that unlinked all the siblings.
施咒解开他们之间的联系
He's still alive.
他还活着
Ok, Bonnie.
好吧,邦妮
Where's Damon?
达蒙在哪
At Klaus' mansion. It's bad, Elena.
在克劳斯的别墅,情况不妙,埃琳娜
He threatened Jeremy. And my mom...
他拿杰里米和我妈妈威胁我
Areare you ok?
你还好吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm sorry, I have to go.
对不起,我得挂了
I just I have to I have to go.
我得,我得挂了
No, Bonnie, just
别,邦妮
Stay with Caroline, I'll call you when it's over.
和卡罗琳待在一起,我搞定后给你打电话
Stefan, stop. Klaus is stronger than you.
斯特凡,别去,克劳斯比你强大
We need another plan.
我们得另想个办法
No, what we need is for Klaus to be dead.
不,我们得杀了克劳斯
Stefan, stop it! You're acting on anger!
斯特凡,站住,你不能冲动行事
Anger gets things done, Elena.
只有这样才能解决问题,埃琳娜
Or it'll get you killed.
也或者会害死你
And it'll get Damon killed along with you.
也会害死达蒙
Klaus does not get to survive this.
克劳斯不能逃过一死
Not after everything he took from me.
他夺走了我的一切
I miss welladjusted Stefan.
真想念那个冷静明理的斯特凡
Ding dong.
你们好
I'm not here for you. I'm here for him.
我不是来找你的,我来找他算账
I don't think so.
你可跑不掉
I had to kill him, Sage.
他必须得死,塞姬
Oh. You remember me.
你居然还记得我
Good.
很好
Then you know I like to go all ten rounds.
那你肯定知道我喜欢把人慢慢打死
Sage?
塞姬
Troy, help me!
特洛伊,帮帮我
What is happening to me?
我这是怎么了
She just died.
她居然就这么死了
So Sage and this Troy guy die within an hour of Finn.
芬恩死后一小时内,塞姬和特洛伊也死了
But why? Were they bitten by a hybrid, or...
可是为什么,莫非他们被混血儿咬过,或者...
Hybrid bites don't look like that.
混血儿的咬伤不是这样致死的
Maybe Sage was so in love with Finn,
或许塞姬太爱芬恩了
she just died of sadness.
为他伤心而死
No, that doesn't explain Troy.
不对,那没法解释特洛伊的死
It's the blood. The bloodline.
是血,是血脉
It has to be. Think about it. Finn turned Sage,
必定如此,想想吧,芬恩转化了塞姬
Sage turned Troy.
塞姬转化了特洛伊
They're all part of the same vampire bloodline
他们有同一条起源于芬恩的
that originated with Finn.
吸血鬼血脉
Wait, so, when an original dies,
这么说,当一名祖先死掉时
every vampire turned in their bloodline dies along with them?
所有从他这一脉转化来的吸血鬼都会死掉
Because... that would mean...
因为...这意味着...
If the originals die,
如果所有祖先都死了
so do all of you.
你们也都会死
The entire vampire species would...
整个吸血鬼种族都会...
just be dead.
从世上灭亡
This was much different in my head.
和我所期待的情景相去甚远
Klaus! I'm here!
克劳斯,我来了
Let's do this.
把这事解决了吧
Oh, good. A hero.
很好,英雄驾临
What do you want?
你想要什么
I'm here to make a deal.
我是来做交易的
Stefan, what are you doing?
斯特凡,你在做什么
Eight stakes, made of white oak.
由白栎树制成的八根木桩
The part of Wickery Bridge that you forgot to burn.
维克利大桥你没烧掉的那部分
That's impossible. Actually, it's not.
那不可能,完全可能
Finn's dead.
芬恩死了
You killed my brother?
你杀了我哥哥
Damon in exchange for the last eight weapons that could kill you.
用最后八件可以杀死你的武器交换达蒙
And how do we know there aren't any more left?
我们怎么知道你有没有留下几件
Because there aren't.
因为这是仅有的了
Let's be certain, shall we?
我们确认一下,好吗
Leave.
你走吧
No.
Come on. Leave.
别这样,快走吧
Nik, he's my play thing, not yours.
尼克,他是我的,你别碰
I said...go
我说了,滚
home.
回家
Vampire disposal...
处理吸血鬼尸体
not my strong suit.
不是我的强项
Ugh. Where did Stefan go?
斯特凡去哪了
Trading the stakes for Damon.
拿木桩交换达蒙去了
All of them?
用所有的木桩换
No.Not all of them.
不是所有的
We still have, uh,
我们手里剩下的
enough to kill three out of the four of them.
还能杀了他们中的三个
If we can figure out who to save.
如果我们能想清楚把谁留下的话
Oh. How are we supposed to do that?
这要怎么搞清楚
I have no idea.
不知道
You were turned with Damon's blood
你是被达蒙的血转化的
and Damon and Stefan were turned by Katherine,
达蒙和斯特凡又是被凯瑟琳转化的
and we know that Katherine was turned
而且我们知道凯瑟琳
by a vampire named Rose.
是被一个叫罗斯的吸血鬼转化的
Well, who turned Rose?
谁转化的罗斯
We don't know.
不知道
But it can only lead back to one original,
归根到底都是一个祖先
and if the odds are in our favor,
如果我们运气好的话
Hopefully it won't be Klaus.
或许不是克劳斯
So we can still kill him.
那我们还能杀了他
Elena...
埃琳娜
Even if Klaus didn't create our bloodline...
就算克劳斯不是我们血脉的开端
We know for a fact that
我们也确定地知道
he turned one of us.
他转化了我们中的一个
Oh, my god.
天哪
Tyler.
泰勒
If we kill Klaus, then Tyler will die.
如果我们杀了克劳斯,泰勒也得死
All right, stop.
好了,别动
Stop. Stop, before you hurt yourself.
别挣扎了,别伤着自己了
I can see that you can finally be compelled.
你终于能被我控制了
Now.
告诉我
Minus the stake that's in my brother,
除了杀了我哥哥的那根木桩
how many more stakes are out there that can kill me?
还有几根能要我命的木桩
11.
十一根
11! Really?
十一根,真的吗
So not eight, then.
那就是说不光有八根
You really shouldn't have lied.
你可真不应该撒谎
I'll get you the other three.
我会把剩下的三根拿给你
Yeah, that would be nice.
那样最好
Or since you lied,
不过你已经骗过我一次了
maybe I'll just compel your brother
我看我还是控制你哥哥
to chew out his own tongue.
让他把自己的舌头咬下来
What is wrong with you? What is wrong with you?!
你怎么回事,应该我问你才对吧
Do you really have no appreciation for me?
你对我就毫无感恩之心吗
I have given you someone to hate;
我给了你一个可以恨的对象
to loathe, a target for all of your anger.
可以发泄你怒火的厌恶的对象
So you don't have to turn it on yourself.
这样你就不用自暴自弃
I have given your life purpose as your friend.
我作为你的朋友,给了你生命的意义
I really think you should be thanking me.
你应该好好谢谢我
Step down
住手
or you'll both die.
不然你们俩都会没命
There.
这就对了
Now you'll only have to get me the other two.
你只要把剩下的两个给我拿来就行了
This is ridiculous.
这真荒谬
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I brought him here.
是我带他来的
I get to release him.
我有权放他走
My rules now.
现在按我的规则来
Bring us the stakes and you both live.
把木桩带来你们俩都能活下去
Take your brother as a sign of good faith.
就把你哥哥当做我们诚意的象征
Bring us the stakes.
把木桩带来
All of them.
全部带来
Or I'll wage a war against everyone you love.
否则我不会放过一个你爱的人
I hope I'm being clear.
说得够清楚了吧
I can't believe Finn is dead.
我没法相信芬恩死了
Good riddance.
终于摆脱他了
He was an embarrassment, Rebekah.
丽贝卡,他是我们的耻辱
He was still your brother. Mind your tongue.
他还是你的兄弟,说话注意点
Fine. Let's all say a prayer for Finn,
好吧,让我们为芬恩祈祷
who slept in a box longer than he lived as man.
他在棺材里待得时间比真正活着还长
He was a lovesick fool. He's better off in death.
他是个害了相思病的蠢蛋,死了反而更好
Is that how you would speak of me if I died?
如果是我死了你也会这样说我吗
Well, you let the Salvatores lose
你放走了塞尔瓦托兄弟
with two stakes that could kill us,
他们还有两根能杀我们的木桩
So I guess we'll find out soon enough.
大概我们很快就有机会给你念悼词了
And since when did you have a soft spot for them?
你什么时候开始同情他们了
The Salvatores may fight like dogs,
塞尔瓦托兄弟虽打得水火不容
But in the end, they would die for each other.
但是到头来,他们愿意为对方去死
At least they know what family means.
至少他们懂得家人的意义
You destroyed ours.
而你毁了我们的家庭
I wanted a family.
我渴望家庭
They just didn't want me.
是他们抛弃了我
And now we're unlinked.
现在我们解除了联系
We're no longer responsible for each other.
我们也没有必要为对方负责了
So, what, are you leaving?
所以你要离开吗
As soon as I get my stakes, I'm gone.
一拿到木桩我就走
I'm going to take Elena and use her blood
我会抓住埃琳娜,用她的血
to create a new family of hybrids.
来创造我的混血儿新家庭
And if I choose to stay?
那如果我选择留下呢
Then you're just as pathetic as Finn.
那你就跟芬恩一样可悲
You haven't said much since you got back home.
你到家后都没说几句话
I'll be a ball of sunshine once Damon
等达蒙拿回阿拉里克的木桩
gets Alaric's stake back. Promise.
我保证会笑的像朵花似的
You really scared me today.
你今天真的吓到我了
You wouldn't have survived if you went up against Klaus on your own.
你要是真去和克劳斯单打独斗,你是必死无疑
You know that, right?
这你心里清楚吧
Well, you don't have to worry about that anymore.
你不用再担心这事了
Why?
为什么
Because he's not worth it.
因为他根本不配
All this time and energy that I've wasted hating him.
我浪费了那么多时间和精力去恨他
It was for nothing.
都白搭了
It's done. It's over.
都结束了
We lost.
我们输了
I'm right back where I started.
我又回到了原点
That's not true.
不是那样的
Yeah, Klaus dragged you through hell.
是的,克劳斯折磨得你很惨
But you came out the other side.
但是你走出来了
You beat him by being better than him.
你已经战胜了他,因为你比他好
And what did I lose in the process?
但在此过程中我所失去的呢
Look, hating Klaus was easy.
憎恨克劳斯实际上还轻松些
It allowed me to ignore
它让我能忽略
everything that was happening around me.
身边所发生的一切
Everything I let slip away.
忽略那些眼睁睁从我手中溜走的
Now I have to deal with that.
现在,我必须来面对
Stefan... No, just admit it.
斯特凡,别,就承认吧
Admit it to me, Elena. I know you don't owe it to me,
坦白告诉我,埃琳娜,我知道你不欠我的
but I just need to hear you say it.
但是需要听你亲口说
II can't.
我,我不能说
Because it's not true.
因为那不是真的
Stefan...I never stopped loving you.
斯特凡,我从未停止爱你
I know that. I know you didn't.
我知道,我知道你没有
Even though I did...
就算是在我
everything possible to push you away.
尽全力推开你的时候都没有
It's my fault.
是我的错
It's all my fault. I mean, this was all my fault.
都是我的错,真的,这一切都是我的错
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
I'm talking about the fact
我在说
that you're also in love with Damon.
你也爱上了达蒙,这个事实
What?
什么啊
No. Stefan, I was just.
不是的,斯特凡,我只是
I love you.
我爱你
I will always love you.
我会永远爱着你
I just want you to look me in the eye and tell me...
我只希望你看着我的眼睛,告诉我
that you don't feel something for him.
你对他没有感觉
I don't know what I feel.
我不知道是什么感觉
Oh, you're still alive.
你还活着呢
Yeah, for now.
对,暂时的
I need your stake.
我需要你的木桩
It's right behind these books here.
就在这堆书后面
A bookshelf, really?
书架吗,没搞错吧
At least I was trying to be clever about it.
至少我还用了点心思收好它
Where the hell is it?
跑哪儿去了
Haha. Look harder, Ric.
哈哈,仔细找找,里克
It's not here, Damon.
不在这里了,达蒙
Maybe you just forgot
也许你只是忘了
what shelf you put it on.
你放在哪个架子里了
No, I didn't forget it. It'sI put it right here.
没有,我没忘记,我就放在这里的
A stake doesn't just vanish into thin air!
木桩不可能凭空消失啊
Who else did you tell, Ric?
你还告诉谁了,里克
I didn't tell anybody, Damon. I'm the only
我没告诉任何人,达蒙,我是唯一一个
What?
什么
I'm the only one who knew about it, Damon.
我是唯一一个知道它在哪里的人,达蒙
Are you telling me that your vampire hating alter ego
你是说,你憎恨吸血鬼的那个人格拿了
has a stake that could kill an entire line of vampires,
能杀整条吸血鬼血脉,甚至有可能是我那条的
possibly mine?
木桩吗
That's exactly what I'm telling you.
正是

重点单词   查看全部解释    
ignore [ig'nɔ:]

想一想再看

vt. 不顾,不理,忽视

联想记忆
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
cryptic ['kriptik]

想一想再看

adj. 秘密的(使用密码的,意义深远的)

联想记忆
extinct [iks'tiŋkt]

想一想再看

adj. 灭绝的,熄灭的,耗尽的

联想记忆
overtake [.əuvə'teik]

想一想再看

v. 赶上,突然来袭,压倒

 
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
bleeding ['bli:diŋ]

想一想再看

n. 出血;渗色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;

 
questionable ['kwestʃənəbəl]

想一想再看

adj. 可疑的,可置疑的

 
supernatural [.sju:pə'nætʃərəl]

想一想再看

adj. 超自然的,神奇的

联想记忆
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆


关键字: 吸血鬼 爱情 恐怖

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。