手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第四季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第10集:面临危机

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Gossip girl here--your one and only source

八卦天后在此,这是你了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I have to be Blair Waldorf
在成为恰克?巴斯的女友之前
before I can be Chuck Bass' girlfriend.
我必须要做好布莱尔?霍道夫
If two people are meant to be together,
如果两个人是命中注定的一对
eventually they'll find their way back.
他们终究会走到一起
I gave up on your mother visiting a long time ago.
以前我就不奢望你妈妈会来探访我
Just wish she could see how great you're doing now.
希望她现在能看到你的改变
You tried to destroy my friendship with Blair,
你不择手段地要破坏我和布莱尔的友谊
my reputation, my academic career.
我的名声,我的学业
So who much will it take for you to leave my daughter alone?
你要多少钱才能放过我女儿
I could really use some help from the inside right now.
我现在得借助一些内部力量了
What exactly did you have in mind?
你有什么计划
We need to turn everyone against Serena.
想办法让所有人跟瑟琳娜反目
How could I have kissed either of you
我都还没到聚会现场
when I couldn't even get into the party?
怎么可能和你们接吻呢
So someone dressed exactly like you just happened to be
所以有人打扮成你的样子
attracted to both of us?
就是为了趁机勾引我们俩吗
I-I don't know. I can't explain it.
我不知道,也解释不了
Mom's not the only one who still sees me
反正又不是只有我妈妈
as a messed-up 16-year-old.
还把我当成胡闹的青春期少女
Your sister just withdrew from columbia.
你姐姐刚从哥伦比亚退学了
Alienate everybody, drop out of school, run away--
疏远大家,辍学,然后逃走
that sounds like serena.
听起来像是瑟琳娜的作风
I'm not sure there's anything we can do anymore.
我觉得我已经没辙了
Thanksgiving-- my favorite holiday.
感恩节,是我最爱的节日
As always, I'll be spending it giving thanks
一如既往,我要感谢你们
for the bounty of secrets I've harvested from you this year.
让我收获那些不为人知的秘密
But leave a place for me at your table.
但是别忘了给我留个位置哦
I'll be back for just desserts.
待会儿我就来享用甜点
Strolling the christmas markets with daddy and Roman,
跟爸爸还有罗曼漫步在圣诞集市
celebrating beaujolais nouveau at le tambour.
在铁皮鼓品尝博若莱新酿葡萄酒
Did you remember my new Burberry?
带了那件新的巴宝莉大衣吗
Yes.
是的
That's the double-faced. I need the shearling.
不是这件,我要那件羊毛大衣
Do you want me to freeze?
你想让我冻死吗
Yes. I want you to freeze.
我想要你冷静一下
Why aren't you excited for me?
你难道不为我高兴吗
You know how much I love paris in autumn.
你知道我是多么地热爱巴黎之秋
With everything that's happened with Mr. Chuck and miss Serena,
经历了恰克先生和瑟琳娜小姐的事后
I also know that you want to get out of the dodge.
我也知道你早就想避而远之了
Out of... dodge. It's a place, not a pickup truck,
避而远之,那是个地方,不是小货车
and I'm not leaving because of them.
再说了,我离开才不是因为他们呢
Well, not entirely because of them.
好吧,不全是因为他们
It's Ana's first holiday season.
这是安娜的第一个节日
So many traditions to share--
有好多传统值得分享
The breaking of oplatek,
分享圣饼
the waiting for first star,
等待第一颗星星
the singing koledy.
吟唱圣歌
Do any of these traditions include getting to the point?
别绕圈子了,直说吧
I took liberty of making
我擅做主张把哈罗德
Harold's famous thanksgiving pie for you.
最著名的感恩节馅饼买回来了
I'm not sure that's getting through airport security.
我不确定这东西能不能通过安检
I thought we could drop it off at van der woodsens'
我觉得你可以把它顺路
on your way to airport.
带给范德?伍德森一家人
Serena is the one who forced Chuck and me into the open
是瑟琳娜强迫我和恰克再次公开露面
and tried going after my committee.
然后又试图让我亲口许诺
She's the one staying at Lily's to avoid me.
是她躲在莉莉家不见我
Shouldn't she be bringing me pies?
难道不该是她给我送馅饼吗
Forget I mention it. I'll throw pie in trash.
就当我没说,我会把它扔进垃圾箱里
No. It's fine.
不用,好吧
But this is only about pies and traditions. That's all.
只是馅饼和传统习俗,仅此而已
Do they have a word in polish for "Pain in the ass"?
波兰语里有没有"眼中钉"这个词
We have relatives I don't know about?
还有我不认识的亲戚吗
It's always a possibility.
以防万一
Your mother wanted to pull out all the stops this year.
你妈妈今年要全力以赴举办感恩节晚餐
So this is about, uh, Denial.
所以这是因为丹尼尔
Have you heard from serena?
你有没有瑟琳娜的消息
No. She hasn't responded to any of my texts.
没有,她一个短信也没回
And, granted, most of them included angry emoticons,
尽管我发的大多是一些愤怒表情符号
but, uh, I was actually thinking of going over to Blair's now
但是,我在想要不去布莱尔家看看
to try to talk to her.
去和她谈谈
You will do no such thing.
你还是省省吧
Come on, Lily. It's the holidays.
算了吧,莉莉,今天是感恩节
She dropped out of college.
她辍学了
She refuses to return our phone calls.
连个电话都不回
She's a grown woman throwing temper tantrums
她是成年人了,还朝我乱发脾气来惩罚我
just to punish me. When she is ready to take responsibility
等到她会为自己的所作所为负责了
for her actions, we'll talk. Until then, you know what?
我再和她谈,明白吗
I'm done being punished.
我已经被惩罚够了
You know, and everything looks so great.
这里看起来真棒
Maybe just move the, uh, flowers a little closer.
让花靠近一点会更好一些
How could they not have pumpkin pie?
他们怎么不吃南瓜派呢
We're at Foragers market. I'm sure we'll find something.
我们在超市呢,肯定能找到什么好东西
How about the organic pumpkin tarts with gluten-free crust?
无壳面粉制成的原生南瓜塔怎么样
do I look like I could have baked those?
我看起来像会做的人吗
I told my dad I would.
我告诉我爸我能行
You know how he loves his tradition.
你知道他说多么热爱他的传统
Maybe you can tell him the new tradition
也许你可以告诉他新的传统是
is being truthful about the origin
真诚地面对
of thanksgiving dessert.
感恩节甜品
How about you come and tell him yourself?
不如你亲自告诉他吧
He told me he invited you but you weren't sure if you were coming?
他告诉我他邀请了你,但是不确定你能不能来
Well, I wasn't sure if you wanted me to.
我不确定你是否希望我去
Yeah, I-I do. I mean, if it weren't for you,
当然希望,如果不是为了你
I would have let Serena destroy my friendship with Nate.
我会让瑟琳娜破坏我和内特的友谊
Friendships are important.
友情很重要
I saw the blast about
我看了那则爆料
what she did at Saints and Sinners.
报道了她在"圣徒与罪人"所作所为
Have you spoken to her since that happened?
你后来有和她说过话吗
Nope. Not planning to. Neither is Nate.
没有,没打算和她说话,内特也是
Kissing both of us proves that she doesn't care
她吻了我们两个人,说明她对我们
about either of us, so we're just trying to...
一点都不在乎,所以我们现在就
move on, now really think about it.
各行其是, 互不相干
How's that working out for ya?
那么结果如何
Pretty poorly, thank you, which is why I could--
糟糕透了,多谢关心,不过
I could really use you there today if she does come,
如果她今天来过节,你倒是能帮上忙
So... What do you say?
你意下如何
Do I have time to run back to the loft?
来得及回小阁楼一趟吗
I have this amazing tofu sage stuffing recipe.
我有鼠尾草夹心豆腐的秘方哦
For tofu? How could I say no?
豆腐吗,那真是太好啦
I was gonna swing by before we left for grandfather's,
我打算在去爷爷家前顺道看看你
if that's still okay with you.
你看行吗
Of course. Can't wait.
当然,我都等不及了
Just you?
就你一个人吗
She just needs more time, dad.
爸,妈妈可能还需要一些时间
Well... Time I got lots of.
好吧,我有的是时间等
Tell your mom I said happy Thanksgiving.
帮我转告你妈妈,祝她感恩节快乐
She'll come around, I promise.
她今天会来的,我保证
It's just, uh, it'd be great to see her, you know?
只是,如果能见到她那就太好了
I'd love the chance to talk to her
我很想有机会和她说说话
so she could see for herself just how much I've changed.
这样她就能亲眼看到我的改变了
Let me talk to her. I'll see you soon, okay?
我去和她谈谈,一会儿见,好吗
Yeah.
Mr. Stahl, what are you doing here?
斯泰尔先生,你怎么在这
Nathaniel. Just, uh,
内特尼尔,我只是
dropping off some papers for your mother.
来给你妈妈送些文件
Well, on Thanksgiving?
感恩节还送文件啊
Yes. Well, they're time-sensitive.
是啊,比较紧急的文件
You know what? She's... She's not in right now.
那个,她,她现在不在
Oh. She's getting her hair done, so... I can give that to her.
她去做头发了,要不我替你给她吧
Well... Okay.
那好吧
Thanks.
多谢
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Have a good one.
祝你愉快
You, too.
你也是
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这
Thanksgiving-- the only day of the year
今天是感恩节,一年中唯一一天
it's acceptable to eat dinner before 8:00.
可以在八点之前吃晚餐的日子
Oh. Of course. Right. Thanksgiving.
当然,是啊,今天是感恩节
We bring pie.
我们带了馅饼
I should have asked Lily if you were coming.
早知道你要来,我就应该先问问莉莉
I can leave if you'd like.
要是你不想见我,我这就走
Don't be silly. I was just headed to J.F.K.
别犯傻,我一会就要去肯尼迪机场了
But even if I wasn't,
不过就算我不去
we should get used to little run-ins like these.
我们也该努力适应类似的小会面
I mean, if Bruce and Demi can do it,
我是说,如果布鲁斯和黛米能做到
it can't be that difficult.
那我们应该也可以
Oh. Blair, Dorota. What are you doing here?
布莱尔,多洛塔,你们在这干嘛呢
Just bringing a little tradition.
我们来送感恩节的小礼物
I'm spending the holidays with daddy and Roman in Paris.
我要去巴黎和爸爸还有罗曼一起过感恩节
I figured since we usually
但一直以来我们都是
spend this day together,
一起过的感恩节
that, you know... Um, is Serena here?
所以来拜访一下,瑟琳娜在吗
We thought she was with you.
她不是和你在一起吗
No, I haven't seen her since Chuck's party.
没有,自恰克的派对后我再没见过她
She never came home.
她一直没回家吗
Okay. All right. Now I'm worried.
好吧,我有点担心她了
Charles?
查尔斯
She's not at the Empire.
她也不在帝国大厦
Well, then where the hell is she?
那么,她到底哪去了
镇静剂
氢化可的松
9-1-1. What is your emergency?
这里是911 您有什么紧急情况
My name is Serena Van Der Woodsen.
我是瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
I don't know where I am
我不知道我这是在哪
or how I got here.
也不知道怎么会在这
Please help.
快来救我
Hey, man, I just got your text. What's up?
嘿,刚收到你短信,怎么了
My mom's filing for divorce.
我妈妈提出离婚申请了
At least she's trying to.
起码她有这打算
Oh. I'm--I'm sorry, man. That sucks.
我,我很抱歉,这真是太糟了
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
You know, how do I-- how do I stop this?
我,我该怎么阻止她
You can't. I know it's not what you want to hear,
你阻止不了,我知道你不想听这些
but if kids could fix their parents' relationships,
可是如果孩子能修补父母的感情
they would.
那早就该和好了
Hell, if we could fix our own relationships,
如果我们能够处理好我们自己的关系
we would.
我们也早就没事了
That's your advice? Do nothing?
袖手旁观吗,这就是你的建议
No. I mean,
不,我的意思是
if it helps,
离婚或许对他们有好处
I know my parents are happier now than they were.
我父母离婚后,各自都过得很幸福
And don't take this the wrong way,
你别会错意
but I mean,
不过我觉得
it can't come as a total shock, right?
这也算不上什么打击吧
It is. I mean, she's had years to do this.
这就是,她要离婚怎么不早离
The guy embezzled. He got arrested.
我爸挪用了公款,因而被捕
He tried to skip bail, and then he went to prison.
接着试图保释中逃跑,最终进了监狱
She stayed married to him this whole time,
而她在那段时间里都没有提出过离婚
and now she wants out?
她现在居然要离婚了
I mean, what's worse is that I feel he's--he's really changed.
更糟的是,我觉得我爸已经改变很多了
I just-I gotta get her to see that.
我必须让她知道爸爸改变了
Well, good luck.
那么,祝你好运
Thanks, man.
多谢,兄弟
Actually, no. No, thanks.
不对,不用了
Your advice sucked.
你的建议糟透了
I'm sorry. Hold on a second.
抱歉,等一下
Hey. Uh, hey, dad. I'm at Nate's right now,
喂,爸爸,我和内特在一起呢
but Vanessa should be there soon,
不过瓦内萨应该快到了
though I should warn you,
还有我要提醒你
there is, uh, stuffing with tofu involved.
她会带豆腐去
I hate to do this to you over the phone,
我也不想在电话里和你说这个
but, um, I need to tell you something,
但是我必须告诉你
and I prefer to keep it in the immediate family for now.
除了至亲,我不想让别人知道这事
Serena's in the hospital.
瑟琳娜现在在医院
Is everything okay?
她还好吗
We hope so. We're at St. Margaret's.
但愿如此,我们在圣玛格丽特医院
All right, well, I'm close. I'll be there soon.
知道了,我就在附近,马上过去
No. I understand,
不,我能理解
but when will we be allowed to see her?
但我们到底何时才能进去看她
No one's telling us anything.
你们什么都不说
Well, just be patient,
请您耐心的等会
and someone will be with you soon. Okay?
马上会有人过来跟你说明情况,好吗
Let us know when you can!
有什么消息一定要通知我们
Blair...
布莱尔
All they could tell us is what we already know.
他们告诉我们的东西,我们早就知道了
She dialed 9-1-1 from a motel in Queens
她在皇后区的一间汽车旅馆里打了报警电话
and that drugs were involved.
还牵扯进一些药的事情
What are we supposed to do?
我们该怎么做
For now...
现在...
just be here when she wakes up.
我们只能在这等着,等她清醒过来
I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee.
我去买杯咖啡
Hi, dad. What's, uh, going on?
嘿,老爸,有什么事吗
Hey, sweetie, I wish I didn't have to tell you this,
甜心,我并不愿意跟你说这件事
but... Serena's in the hospital.
但是...瑟琳娜现在人在医院
Looks like an overdose.
似乎是嗑药过量
Oh, my god. What--
噢,老天呐,怎么会
We're hoping she's gonna be fine.
我们希望,她能快点好起来
If it's okay with your mom,
如果你妈同意的话
I'd really like you here with us.
我真心希望你能过来一趟
I know you and Serena have a complicated past,
我知道你和瑟琳娜有一些过节
but at the end of the day--
但到头来想一想
No, no, uh, of course. I'll get there soon as I can.
当然,我知道,我尽快赶过去
Dad, can...
老爸,帮我
just tell Lily how sorry I am.
向莉莉转达我的难过之情
I'm sure she'll appreciate that.
我相信,她会很感激的
Hello?
有人吗
Is anyone home?
有人在家吗
Hi, hi, hi.
嗨,我在呢
Dorota.
多洛塔
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么呢
Holding down fort.
帮忙看家呢
Why? Where is everyone?
为什么,他们都到哪去了
Maybe you should call Mr. Humphrey.
也许你该打个电话问问汉弗瑞先生
Hey, this is Dan. Leave a message.
嘿,我是丹,请留言
Let me make a call,
我去打个电话
see if one of my doctors can get us some answers.
看看我的医生们能不能帮上忙
Thanks.
谢了
Where is she? Is she all right? What happened?
她在哪儿,她还好吗,发生什么了
She overdosed in some
她独自在皇后区的
cheap motel in Queens, alone.
一家廉价汽车旅馆里嗑药过量
Why didn't she come to me?
她为什么不来找我
I mean, no matter how angry we were at each other,
我是说,不管我们俩再怎么呕气
she knows.
她应该知道的呀
I don't know what I would do
如果她出了什么事
if anything happened to her.
我都不知道该怎么办了
What do the doctors say?
医生怎么说
Rufus and Lily are waiting to talk to them.
鲁弗斯和莉莉在等医生出来
What?
怎么了
Drugs in a cheap motel--
在廉价的汽车旅馆里嗑药
That does not sound like Serena to me.
这一点儿都不像瑟琳娜的作风
Sometimes I forget
有时我都忘了
how much of a recent addition you are, Humphrey.
你最近也中毒颇深,汉弗瑞
You met her as a girl coming home,
你遇到她时,她刚从寄宿学校回来
trying to start over.
打算洗心革面,从头再来
I wish it wasn't true, but...
我也希望这不是真的,但是
sounds a lot like the Serena I used to know.
这确实是我过去熟知的瑟琳娜的作风
Mrs. Humphrey?
汉弗瑞太太
I'm Dr. Keller.
我是凯勒医生
It was a drug overdose, but it wasn't severe.
确实是服药过量,但不算太严重
We have her on fluids right now,
我们正在给她输液
but her liver and kidneys look fine.
她的肝肺功能都无大碍
Uh, what now?
现在呢
Well, she's stable, so soon as she wakes up,
一切稳定,等她清醒过来
we'll have to discharge her.
我们必须让她转院
I was wondering if you wanted
我在想,你们是否愿意
to discuss a place for her recovery.
讨论下送她去何处接受康复治疗
I understand your family had a good experience
我知道,你们家对
with the ostroff center.
康复中心并不陌生
Well, she's not a drug addict, and she didn't mean
她根本不是个吸毒者,她并不打算
to harm herself. This was all sort of a stupid mistake,
伤害自己,她只是犯了个愚蠢的错误
and as you said yourself, it wasn't severe.
就像你刚才说的,情况并不严重
The amount ingested isn't what worries me.
她的用量还没达到令我担忧的地步
In addition to the painkillers and sleeping pills,
但除了止痛药和安眠药外
we found nortriptyline in her motel room.
我们还在旅馆房间里还发现了去甲替林
It's an antidepressant, but taken in conjunction
这是一种抗抑郁药物,如果这种药物和
with the other medications, it can be fatal.
其他药物一起服用,是会致人于死地的
Was your daughter battling depression?
你女儿有抑郁症吗
No.
没有
Uh, not that we're aware of.
至少我们并不知道
I'll give you a minute.
我给你们点时间考虑
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you think she was taking something and not telling us?
你说她会不会瞒着我们在嗑药
I don't know.
不知道
This was Serena acting out, blowing off steam
这确实是瑟琳娜一贯的作风,遇到点事情
like she always does. It just went too far.
就乱发脾气,只是这次她做的有点过了
That's all.
就这些了
Looking for this? Any other earth-shattering news
你在找这个吗,你今天是不是要传达
you plan on having delivered today?
什么惊天大消息
You opened it?
你打开看了
You're honestly gonna make this about me
你真的打算责怪我
not respecting your privacy?
不尊重你的隐私吗
Mom, you're not even giving him a chance.
妈,你甚至连个机会都没给他
I mean, after everything that he's been through--
我想说,他经历了那么多事情
Everything he's been through.
他经历了那么多事情
What about what I've been through?
那我经历的那些事情又算什么
I'm sorry, but your father walked away from us
我很抱歉,你爸早在他进监狱以前
long before he went to prison.
就抛弃了我们
But he's there now, and he's changed.
他已经改变了,他已经改过自新了
The only thing that's changed is he's two years
唯一改变的事情,就是他已经
into his sentence, and he's starting to see
服刑两年了,他就快要看到
the light at the end of the tunnel.
"隧道"尽头的阳光了
That's not true, and if you talked to him,
不是这样的,如果你跟他谈谈
You wouldn't feel that way. Mom, please.
你就不会这么觉得了,求你了,妈妈
Just come see him with me.
你就跟我去探望他一下吧
I mean, don't you owe him at least that?
无论如何你都该去看看他吧
We need to be at your grandfather's by 6:00.
我们得在6点前赶到你爷爷那里
You can see your father tomorrow.
你明天再去看你爸吧
We saw you talking to the doctors. How is she?
我们看见你们跟医生们谈过了,她怎么样了
When can we see her?
我们什么时候可以去看她
Doctor thinks it might be a good idea
医生们认为瑟琳娜应该
For Serena to get some help. What kind of help?
接受一些治疗,什么样的治疗
Oh, my god. They don't think she did this on purpose, do they?
天啊,他们不会认为瑟琳娜是故意的吧
No. No one's saying that.
不,没人这么说
But there's a chance?
可还是有可能的吗
Have you made a decision?
你们做好决定了吗
No. We need to think.
还没,我们需要考虑一下
Here's a crazy suggestion.
我有一个疯狂的想法
Why don't we ask Serena and see what she wants?
我们为什么不问问瑟琳娜的想法
Well, she's not gonna go anywhere but home.
除了回家,她哪也不会去的
I can tell you that right now.
我可以保证
If you decide she needs treatment,
如果你们决定让她接收治疗
We have grounds to sign off on an involuntary admission.
我们可以提供强制治疗
You can't be serious.
你们在开玩笑吧
To admit her against her will is wrong.
我们不该违背她的意愿强制治疗
And if you do that, you're not gonna be able to take it back.
如果你们那样做了,就不可能再回头了
But what if we don't, and it happens again?
但如果我们不这样做,今天的事再次发生怎么办
I-I'm sorry, but I'm scared for her.
我很难过,可我替她感到害怕
It would be different if she never acted out like this,
她要是以前没这样过的话情况就不同了
But she has.
可是她有前科
It's your choice, Lil. We'll support you,
莉莉,你来决定吧,我们
Whatever it is you decide.
无论如何都会支持你的
Guys?
你们看
I just want what's best for her.
我只作出对她最有利的决定
What if it's the only way for her to move on, get centered?
如果这对她来说就是最好的办法呢
Guys!
看啊
...Well-known manhattan socialite
曼哈顿名媛
And former party girl Serena Van der Woodsen,
曾经的派对女孩,瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
Was admitted to St. Margaret's emergency room
被送进了圣玛格利特医院急诊室
After e.M.T.S responded to a 9-1-1 call
当时急救中心接到了从皇后区
From a motel in queens.
一家汽车旅馆打来的求救电话
I don't know where I am or how I got here.
我不知道我在哪里也不记得我是怎么来的
Please help.
救救我
Oh, my god.
天啊
No stranger to controversy,
这件事似曾相识
Ms. Van der Woodsen was recently the focus of...
范德伍森小姐最近陷入了
There are news vans in the streets. This place is
街上多了很多车
Gonna be swarming with paparazzi in about five minutes.
这里在5分钟之内就会被狗仔队包围的
So we'll get her out of here,
我们必须带她离开这里
Take her home where she can rest.
带她回家休息
No. I'm sure that they're pitching tents
不行
Outside the apartment as we speak.
那里肯定也有狗仔队
That's not what she needs. She needs quiet. She needs safe.
她要的不是那些,她需要安静,需要安全
Mrs. Humphrey, your daughter is waking up now.
汉弗瑞女士,您的女儿现在醒过来了
Would you like to see her?
您要去看看她吗
Ostroff center.
送到康复中心吧
And if she doesn't wanna go? Involuntary hold?
如果她不想去呢,强制执行吗
Yes. Now. Okay.
好的,现在就送走,好的
Spacious.
房间蛮大嘛
Your room is bigger than mine was.
比我当时住的大多了
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样了
Betrayed, thanks.
感觉被背叛了,谢谢
Serena, I know right now--
瑟琳娜,我知道
Mom, stop. Your daughter wakes up alone,
妈,你别说了,您女儿在一个
Drugged in an empty motel room, and you don't call the cops,
旅馆房间里被下了药,你不但没有报警
You don't ask if she's okay or what happened.
也不问问她怎么样了,不关心发生了什么
You just have her committed. What kind of mother does that?
而是把她关到康复中心,这是怎样的母亲啊
The kind of mother who wants her daughter safe.
希望她的女儿安全的母亲
Is that what you're telling yourself?
你就这样自我安慰吗
That this is what's best for me?
这就是所谓对我最好的解决办法吗
Well, Serena, this isn't exactly what's best for me.
瑟琳娜,这可不是对我最好的办法
You know, it would be a lot easier to take you home
要是把你带回家
and act like this never happened.
假装什么都没发生要简单的多
But I'm afraid for you.
我是替你担心
How could you let her do this to me?
还有你怎么就能让她这样做呢
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
When I was in here, I didn't wanna be,
我当初在这的时候,我也不想呆在这
At least not at first.
至少最开始不想
I'm not in denial, Eric. I didn't do this.
艾瑞克,我没有在逃避,我真的什么都没做
It took me a long time to come to terms with what I did, too.
我当时也是过了好久才明白我做了什么
I'm sorry I didn't tell you when we first found out. I...
抱歉,我没有第一时间通知你
No, don't worry about it, man. So what happened?
没关系,发生了什么
She told the doctor she can't remember anything.
她告诉医生她什么都不记得了
At the party, Serena said she didn't kiss either of us,
瑟琳娜说在派对上,她没有吻过我们中的任何一个
That she had no idea what happened.
她根本不知道发生了什么
And now this.
现在就这样了
Now what--what if something else is going on?
如果其中有我们不知道的事呢
Or maybe you just wanna think that
或许是你希望事情是这样
Because it's easier than the truth.
因为那比现实容易接受
Look, I gotta go.
我得走了
Uh... Just tell Serena "Hey" for me when you see her, okay?
替我向瑟琳娜问好
Yeah, sure, of course.
没问题
Dan, I care a lot about serena. I always will.
丹,我一直都很在乎瑟琳娜
Whether she realizes it or not,
不论她是否意识到
This is how she pulls people back in.
她就是这样吸引人的
And I'm not gonna let it happen anymore.
我不会让这种事情再发生了
Neither should you.
你也不要
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
To my super about letting strangers into my apartment?
谈谈我为什么让陌生人进我家吗
No, about Serena.
不,谈瑟琳娜
Her overdose? I had no idea she was so depressed.
她嗑药过量,我根本不知道她会那么抑郁
She wasn't, until we made her that way.
她本来没有,是我们把她变成那样的
I mean, we turned everyone against her--Dan, Nate, Blair.
我们让所有人都和她敌对,丹,内特,布莱尔
Anything Serena did after she left that party
瑟琳娜离开派对后做的任何事情
Is not our fault.
都和我们没有关系
Maybe, but we still need to
也许吧,可我们还是应该告诉她
tell her what we did...
我们做了些什么
and tell her that we're sorry.
向她道歉
I mean, her mom had her admitted to the ostroff center.
她妈妈要送她到康复中心去
Serena needs to know she's not crazy.
瑟琳娜需要知道自己并没有问题
I'm going there now.
我现在就去
Okay, wait.
好吧,等一下
No matter what we did,
无论我们做了什么
Serena still went on a bender and overdosed.
瑟琳娜饮酒作乐,嗑药过量,这是事实
Maybe she needs the help that that center can provide.
也许去康复中心能帮助她改过自新
Who knows? We may have called attention
谁知道呢,也许我们让大家意识到了
to a larger problem
一个本来可能会
that could have been much worse.
更严重的问题
But promise me that
答应我
you're not gonna say anything without talking to me first.
在和我商量之前,别告诉任何人
Okay.
好吧
I gotta go.
我走了
I see my mom is sending in the big guns.
看来我妈把大人物找来了
No, Lily didn't send me. In fact, I don't--
不,莉莉没有让我来的,事实上,我不
I don't think she's a fan of mine right now.
我认为她现在不是很喜欢我
What happened?
怎么回事
Honestly, I don't know.
老实说,我也不知道
But I really wish I did,
我真希望我能知道发生了什么
because then maybe I could explain it to everyone.
那样我就可以向大家解释清楚了
What's the last thing you remember?
你能记住的最后一件事是什么
Like, what do you know for certain?
你能确定的事有哪些
Heading into the party to look for you.
我去晚会上找你
You were the one that I came to kiss.
你是那个我想吻的人
You and only you.
是你,只是你
It's the last thing I'm certain of.
那是我能确定的最后一件事
It's... the only thing I still am.
也是我唯一确定的事
Get your stuff.
收拾东西
I was just about to call you
我正想打给你
Have you heard from Jenny?
珍妮联系你了吗
She just left. Where are you?
她刚走,你在哪里
I'm heading to the ostroff center
我刚和丹聊完
after talking to Dan.
正准备去康复中心
Oh, good, because Jenny's on her way over there now
很好,珍妮也正往那边去呢
to come clean about what we did.
她要去坦白我们所做的一切
Well, maybe she should.
也许我们是该坦白
I will tell you the same thing that I told her with one caveat.
我将重复我和她说过的话外加一个警告
We are not responsible for what Serena did
那天晚上,瑟琳娜离开后所作的一切
after she left that night.
与我们毫不相干
If Jenny wants to come clean,
如果珍妮坦白
they will forgive her eventually.
他们最终还是会原谅她的
She's family. You're not.
她是他们的家人,而你不是
You will lose all of them, especially Dan.
你将失去他们,尤其是丹
He will use you as an excuse
他会以此为借口
to go right back to Serena,
回到瑟琳娜身边
And this time, that's where he'll stay.
但这次,他会留在她身边
If Jenny wants to go down for something that we didn't do,
如果珍妮想揽下我们没做过的事
then that's her call,
那是她的事
But she goes down alone.
但她得一个人承担责任
There you are.
你来了
I thought I'd go pick her up some comfort food from E.A.T.
我想去E.A.T.给她买些点心让她开心点
Do you wanna come up?
要和我一起去吗
Sure, I guess.
当然
I'm glad that we can be here together for Serena.
很高兴我们能在这里一起支持瑟琳娜
I'd like to know that when push comes to shove,
希望即便事态恶化时
maybe nothing has to change between us.
我们还能像以前一样
Blair.
布莱尔
Dad, I came as soon as I--
爸,我赶着过来
Sorry. I had to tell him
抱歉,我已经告诉他
what you did to Serena.
你对瑟琳娜所做的一切
What I did?
只有我吗
Vanessa told me she overheard
Vanessa告诉我她无意中听到
how you were gonna turn everyone against Serena.
你是如何让所有人都讨厌瑟琳娜
That's the real reason you came back--
那是你回来的真正原因
to teach her some kind of a lesson?
就为了给她一个教训吗
Well, you sure did. Are you proud of yourself?
你做到了,你为自己感到骄傲吗
Rufus, I can't believe what just happened.
鲁弗斯,简直不敢相信发生了什么
What's wrong?
出什么事了
It's Serena. She's gone.
瑟琳娜不见了
Time to head in?
可以进去了吗
Yeah, but you have another visitor joining you first.
是的,但还有一个人想和你一起进去
I'll be right back to get you.
我一会儿回来带你们进去
Mom.
妈妈
When you didn't show up at the car,
当我发现你没上车时
I thought long and hard about what you said.
我仔细想了想你说的话
I'm not making any promises, but at the very least,
我不是在许诺,但至少
I should hear your father out before I end things.
我应该等你父亲出狱后,再谈离婚的事
What changed your mind?
什么让你改变主意了
We made a ton of mistakes in our marriage,
我们在这段婚姻中犯了无数的错误
but you weren't one of them.
但你不是其中之一
If my son is asking me to do this,
如果我的儿子希望我这样做
then I need to try.
我应该尝试一下
And, uh, grandfather's thanksgiving?
那外公的感恩节晚餐呢
It'll be nice to make him wait. No one ever does.
可以让他等等,还没有人这么做过呢
How do I look?
我这一身怎么样
You look great.
看起来美极了
I want you to grab some food, whatever you can for the trip?
你去找些能在路上吃的食物来
I'm gonna get some, uh, clothes and toiletries.
我去找衣服和洗漱用品
Okay. We got some, um, apples, but they're squishy and brown.
好的,这里有些苹果,但快坏掉了
Uh, cereal...
麦片粥
Not much else except some old milk
一些喝剩的牛奶,好像快没了
And tofu,
还有豆腐
if you like that, which you apparently do.
如果你喜欢的话,显然你喜欢
Mm, no, that's Vanessa.
不,那是瓦内萨喜欢的
Where is she?
她在哪里呢
That's a good question.
问得好
You know, there's a bodega by the bus station.
汽车站旁边有个酒店
Come on. I bust you out of the loony bin.
别这样,我把你从疯人院救出来
You're gonna mock my choice of transportation?
你还嘲笑我选的交通工具吗
We're fugitives, all right? We're taking the bus.
我们是逃亡者,得坐公共汽车
Are we really doing this-- just running away together?
我们真的,一起逃走吗
No, running away is what guilty people do.
不,逃走是有罪的人才做的事
We're just getting out of the city for a few days.
我们只是离开城市一段时间而已
to get some space and clear your head.
给你些空间理清头绪
It's a... It's a vacation.
就当是度假
A vacation? I like that.
度假吗,我喜欢
Hey. Thank you for believing in me.
谢谢你相信我
How can I not?
我永远都相信你
There you are.
你们在这儿
Both of you.
你们俩都在
I didn't wanna get into it in front of everyone,
我没想在大家面前揭发你
but now it's your turn to face the music.
但现在你必须接受惩罚
Maybe I did try to trick Serena
也许我的确想在圣徒与罪人派对上
at the Saints and Sinners party,
戏弄瑟琳娜
but I didn't do it alone.
但那并非我一人所为
And we didn't mean for it to end up like this.
而且我们也没想弄成这样
"We"?
"我们"
Yes, me, Juliet, and Vanessa.
没错,我,茱丽叶和瓦内萨
We were all in it together.
我们三个联手
That's not what Vanessa said.
瓦内萨可不是这么说的
What, are you gonna believe her more than me?
难道你宁愿相信她都不相信我吗
Jenny, I'm not gonna argue with you
珍妮,我不想和你争辩
about how responsible you are. One-third, two-thirds.
这事你应该担几分责任
You can't deny you did it,
但你不能否认你做的一切
and I am not Vanessa
我不是瓦内萨
and Juliet's father.
和茱丽叶的父亲
I'm yours.
我是你父亲
Serena could have died.
瑟琳娜差点就死了
I know! Dad, I know. I'm sorry! I...
爸爸,我知道了,我很抱歉
It was supposed to be a prank to teach her a lesson.
原本只是想通过恶作剧给她点教训
I never should have come back to the city.
我就不应该回来
Well, on that we can both agree.
这点我们都同意
Then I guess there's no reason for me to stay.
看来我已经没理由再赖在这儿了
Jenny, where are you going?
珍妮,你要去哪儿
You can spare me whatever you rehearsed on the way over.
你准备好的那一套可以省了
I'm not going back.
我不会跟你回去的
Even if it's what's best for you?
你就不为自己想想吗
You don't get a vote.
你没资格来说我
I can't believe you took her side.
你竟然站在她那边
Serena--
瑟琳娜
Look, call whoever you need to call, but the only way
不管你找谁来
I'm going back there is in a straitjacket.
除非捆着我,不然我不会回去
Dan, you stay here for just a moment.
丹,你在这里坐一会儿
You may not agree with every decision I make regarding
你也许不赞同我为了女儿着想
my daughter's well-being,
而做出的决定
but you have no right to intervene.
但你没有权利干涉
I am her mother.
我是她的母亲
I know her much better than you do,
比你更了解她
and I have been there for certain parts of her life.
在她人生的重要时刻,我都陪在她身边
That you have no idea about.
这些你一点都不了解
Really? Which parts are those?
真的吗,比如说呢
Because from the way Serena tells it,
因为从瑟琳娜的角度来看
it sounds like
相比之下
I've clocked more hours by her side than you have.
好像我比你陪伴的时间更久一些
Look, I love you. You know that.
你知道我爱你
And you have a big heart just like your father,
你和你父亲一样宽容大度
and just like him, you tend to see the good in everyone,
只看到别人的优点
no matter what they do.
无论他们做了什么
No, not always.
也不是都是这样
She's not just the beautiful teenage girl
瑟琳娜已经不再是你在派对上
you saw at some party anymore.
见到的那个漂亮女孩
She's a troubled young woman,
而是一个逃避责任
avoiding some very real consequences.
麻烦不断的年轻人
And unless you wanna help her deal with those,
除非你想帮她收拾那个烂摊子
then I suggest you step out of the way so that I can.
否则我建议你就此罢手,交给我来处理
With all due respect,
恕我直言
maybe I am only seeing the good in Serena,
也许我是只看到了瑟琳娜的优点
but--but I'm at least looking at her and not at myself.
但至少我是为了她,而不是为了我自己
And what is that supposed to mean?
这又是什么意思
You committed her because you don't wanna deal with her.
你把她关在康复中心是因为你不想面对她
You--you don't even wanna talk to her.
你甚至不和她说话
Why?
为什么
Well, maybe I'm afraid of what she might say.
也许,她的话会让我不知所措
Maybe...
也许
What she did was a cry for help
她的所作所为只是寻求帮助
and I'm the only one who can hear it.
而我是唯一能够回应的人
Well, I...
I don't know, but if that is the case,
我不知道,但真要是这样
you should know, and if it's not,
你应该听她说完,如果不是这样
then we really should find out what happened.
我们也要弄清楚发生了什么
But regardless, the only way to find out
不管怎样,唯一的方法
is to--is to sit and talk.
就是坐下来心平气和地谈一谈
What makes you think
你为什么会认为
I wanna talk to you any more than her?
我会把事情告诉你而不告诉她
Do you remember when I had my problem?
你还记得我出状况的时候吗
And I never wanted to go to Dr. Sherman?
我从不愿意到谢尔曼医生那里去
So you would walk me and wait outside the building
所以你陪我去然后在楼下等着我
to make sure that I went in,
确保我进去了
and an hour later you'd be standing there to walk me home,
一小时后,你又会等在那里陪我回家
no questions asked. If it wasn't for you,
什么都不问,要不是你
I'd never have gotten better.
我是不会恢复得越来越好的
Except I don't need to get better. I didn't do anything.
我不需要有人来安慰我,因为我什么都没有做
So, what? Someone went on a bender and rented a room
那这一切又是怎么回事,有人把你骗到一个房间
with your credit card and forced pills down your throat?
拿了你的信用卡,把毒品倒进你的嘴里吗
I know how it sounds.
我知道这听起来不现实
Good, 'cause it sounds...
没错,这一切听起来
Crazy. Yeah. I got that.
很疯狂,没错,我知道
Afternoon, Upper East Siders.
上东区,下午好
Were your dinners as filling as mine was?
你们的晚餐和我一样丰富吗
Hope not, because have I got some dessert for you...
应该没有吧,因为我独家为你们准备了一道饭后餐点
with sugar on top.
精彩亮点不容错过
Mom, um... I'm sorry.
妈妈,我很抱歉
It seems everyone's favorite party girl
看来大家最爱的派对女王
Fell off the wagon and landed in rehab.
狂野欢畅,旧瘾复发
Good luck getting a Lohan-dle on things, S.
祝贺你像林赛?罗汉看齐了S(美国女星因吸毒被捕入狱)
From the looks of it,
光看着这图
you've got a lot to recover from.
你就有不少问题要解决了
Take me back to ostroff.
把我带回康复中心吧
If I don't remember what happened in this photo,
要是我连图片上发生什么我都记不清
who knows what else I did that I don't remember?
天知道,我还记得做了些什么事情
Don't do that to yourself.
别自责了
Thank you for being the one person who believed in me...
谢谢你愿意相信我
No questions asked. If it wasn't for you,
从来不会问我问题,要不是你
I'd never have gotten better.
我是不会恢复起来的
Except I don't need to get better. I didn't do anything.
我不需要恢复,因为我什么都没有做
So, what? Someone went on a bender and rented a room
那这一切又是怎么回事,有人把你骗到一个房间
with your credit card and forced pills down your throat?
拿了你的信用卡,把毒品倒进你的嘴里吗
I know how it sounds.
我知道这听起来像什么
Good, 'cause it sounds...
没错,这一切听起来
Crazy. Yeah. I got that.
很疯狂,没错,我理解你什么意思
Afternoon, Upper East Siders.
上东区,下午好
Were your dinners as filling as mine was?
你们的晚餐和我一样丰富吗,希望不是
Hope not, because have I got some dessert for you...
因为我独家为你们准备了一道甜点
with sugar on top.
精彩亮点不容错过
Mom, um... I'm sorry.
妈妈,我很抱歉
It seems everyone's favorite party girl
看来大家最爱的派对女王
Fell off the wagon and landed in rehab.
狂野欢畅,旧瘾复发
Good luck getting a Lohan-dle on things, S.
祝贺你像林赛?罗汉看齐了, S
From the looks of it,
从此图来看
you've got a lot to recover from.
你有不少问题要解决了
Take me back to ostroff.
把我带回康复中心吧
If I don't remember what happened in this photo,
要是我连图片上发生什么我都记不清
who knows what else I did that I don't remember?
天知道,我还做了什么事情
Don't do that to yourself.
别自责了
Thank you for being the one person who believed in me...
谢谢你愿意相信我
Even though it turns out you were wrong, too.
哪怕,结果证明你也是错的
I wasn't wrong to believe in you.
相信你不是犯错
I still do.
我依然相信你
I always will.
永远都会
Mom's downstairs. You ready?
妈妈就在楼下,你准备好就走
I really thought I was doing the right thing. I'm--I'm sorry.
我觉得我这么做没错,很抱歉
Why don't you come back to the apartment with us?
和我们回公寓吧
I'm hoping it's where your sister ran off to,
希望你妹妹也去了那里
and maybe we can turn this thanksgiving around.
也许我们可以过个真正的感恩节
Thanks, but I-I-I really need to spend some time alone.
谢谢,但我想自己待会
We're around if you change your mind.
如果你改变主意的话,我们就在那
Where have you been? I've been trying to contact you.
你去哪了,我一直在联系你
I was baking you a pumpkin pie with a file inside.
我为你烤了个带好着馅的南瓜派
What's up with you?
你在搞什么鬼
We have a lot to be thankful for.
我们有很多值得感恩的事情
Saints and Sinners went perfectly.
圣徒与罪人的派对进行得很顺利
Everyone turned against her.
大家都与她为敌了
I even got her to drop out of Columbia.
我甚至让她退出了哥伦比亚大学
That's great. W-why didn't you tell me?
太棒了,你怎么没早告诉我
Because it's Serena.
因为那可瑟琳娜
She worms herself out of everything,
她有死而复生的那个能耐
and I needed to make sure that there was one more nail
我需要确认把她钉死在棺材里
in her coffin-- something that would force
某种迫使她的家人朋友
her family and friends to look at her differently... Forever.
永远用另类眼光看待她的事情
What did you do?
你怎么做的
They took Serena to St. Margaret's
他们带瑟琳娜去了玛格利特大街
on a drug overdose.
导致她嗑药过量
Oh, my god. You drugged her?
我的上帝,你给她下毒
Don't worry. I don't think there was any permanent damage--
别担心,至少对她的健康
to her health, at least.
不会有永久性的损伤
That was not part of the plan.
这可不是计划的一部分
Well, I made it part of the plan.
我把它算做计划的一部分
My financial support,
我的资金来源
apartment, Columbia,
我的公寓,还有哥伦比亚大学
Nate...
内特
Look, this isn't just about you anymore.
这不仅仅是自己的事了
If there is a line that you wouldn't have crossed,
要是你有个道德底线
you should've told me before I lost everything.
应该在我一无所有前就告诉我
Happy thanksgiving, brother.
感恩节快乐,哥哥
You know, I'd never even been to Brooklyn
瑟琳娜和丹?汉弗瑞相遇前
until Serena met Dan Humphrey.
我从来都没去过布鲁克林
Now I know the drive way too well.
现在我都对路程很熟悉了
I missed my flight and I forgot to call daddy and Roman.
我错过了航班,还忘了给爸爸和罗曼打电话
They'll be worried.
他们肯定很担心
I should do that when I get home.
我到家后就得赶紧给他们打电话
It'll be way too late there now.
现在太晚了
We should go back to my place, see what food I have.
回我家吧,看看我那里还有什么吃的
Maybe watch a movie?
看场电影
Dorota downloaded a whole bunch of MGM musicals
多洛塔下载了一箩筐米高梅音乐剧
for the plane.
供我在飞机上消遣
She said it would cheer me up.
她说这些音乐剧会让我开心
I know how much you love Cyd Charisse.
我知道你爱极了赛德?查里斯
Blair.
布莱尔
I'm sorry. I'm just a little bit of a mess right now.
抱歉,我现在有些心烦意乱
After everything that happened today,
在经历了今天所发生的事情之后
the thought of losing Serena forever...
一想到会永远失去瑟琳娜
Maybe a part of me is questioning
也许也是在质疑我
what I said to you last week.
上周和你说的那些事
I showed up today for Serena.
我今天是为瑟琳娜而来
What you said was right.
你说的没错
We need to be on our own, figure out where we go from there.
我们得靠自己,好好想想我们到底如何发展
Otherwise, we're just torturing ourselves.
否则,我们只是在自我折磨
This isn't torturing me.
这不是在折磨我
I can't be your friend right now,
现在不能做你的朋友
As much as I wish I could.
尽管我希望我可以
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm not. I got to spend a little more time with you.
我不觉得,我得花些时间和你在一起
Happy thanksgiving, Chuck.
感恩节快乐,恰克
Sorry.
对不起
Oh, no, it was me.
没事,是我的过错
Hey, Juliet. See you next week?
茱丽叶,下周见了
I'm actually going away for a bit.
其实,我要离开一阵子了
Visitor Pass Juliet Sharp
来访者通行证,茱丽叶?夏普
Juliet?
茱丽叶
Oh, no.
He's really spent this time getting his life
他真的花时间将自己的生过得井然有序
hasn't he? Uh-huh.
不是吗
And here I thought all the times he wanted me to come out here,
我还以为每次他想让我来
he was up to no good.
是因为他过的不好
I love saying "I told you so."
我得说那句, "我早跟你说过了"
Well, you have a right to.
你有权说这话
I'm proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
You've always held this family together.
你总是能让这个家破镜重圆
All right.
好了
Well, I'm glad you let me.
也很高兴你给我这个机会
I'll see you at grandfather's. I'm gonna say bye to dad.
祖父家见,我去和爸爸道别
Okay.
好的
Maybe tell him the good news?
也许可以告诉他这个好消息
I'll call you a car.
我帮你叫辆车
Okay.
好的
Do you know that once upon a time,
你知道感恩节
thanksgiving was my favorite holiday?
曾经是我最喜欢的节日吗
I guess we should know better at this point.
我想我们此时此刻更了解这一含义
At least Serena's safe for now.
至少瑟琳娜现在安全了
Did you find Jenny?
你找到珍妮了吗
She texted she was on her way back to her mother's.
她给我发短信说去了母亲家
oh, good.
太好了
Listen, lil, I don't totally understand this,
听着,莉莉,虽然我不是十分清楚
but I-I think Jenny had something to do
但我想珍妮肯定对瑟琳娜的事
with what happened to Serena.
做了些什么手脚
well, whatever happened, um,
不管发了生什么
Serena did what she did.
瑟琳娜的事,事已至此
And if anyone should accept responsibility, it's me.
如果要人来承担这个责任,那也是我
It was my job to raise my daughter
把女儿养大,教会她如何面对
to make the right choices
世事无常时,怎样做出正确的选择
when life didn't go as planned,
是我的职责
and I failed.
但我失职了
Parenting can only go so far.
父母也只能做到如此了
And you and I couldn't be any more different
我们在这方面
in that regard.
太相像了
Yet we both have daughters we can't control.
我们都管不好自己的女儿
Hey, what do you say to packing up some of this dinner
这样如何,我们把这些
we never had and, um,
没动过的晚餐打包
spending the rest of the holiday at Ostroff with the family?
然后一家人一起去康复中心过节怎么样
Oh, my Gosh.
真烦人
Oh! You know what? I have one stop to make,
这样吧,我还有点事要办
And then I'll meet you there, okay?
办完事后我直接过去,好吗
Absolutely.
当然
How many times do I have to go courtney love on your ass
我到底要整你多少遍,你才能明白
before you get the message? I don't want you here!
这里不欢迎你
The girl in gossip girl's blast isn't serena.
"八卦天后"爆料上的那个不是瑟琳娜
What?
什么
It's Juliet.
是茱丽叶
We had a plan to turn everyone against her.
我们计划让所有人都与她为敌
When you and Chuck were exposed at his party, that was me.
让你和恰克曝光在派对上的是我
You?
是你
And while I was doing that, Juliet was kissing Dan and Nate.
而那个时候,是茱丽叶去吻了丹和内特
We were both dressed exactly like serena.
我们打扮得和瑟琳娜一模一样
This is from her costume,
这是她的装束之一
and it's what she wore in those photos.
就是那些照片上她戴的面具
That's a pretty tall tale from a not too reliable source.
荒诞的故事,不靠谱的人
Blair, what reason do I have to come clean?
布莱尔,想想我为什么要来坦白呢
Like it or not, you know me,
不管你喜欢与否,你了解我的
and you know that I love a good game as much as the next girl,
你知道我和她们一样喜欢那些把戏
but I would never want to hurt Serena for real.
但是我从未想过去伤害瑟琳娜
Juliet did,
茱丽叶却想那么做
and she used Vanessa and me to do it.
她利用我和瓦内萨来达到目的
Are you willing to go double agent,
那你想不想做个双重间谍
help me bring juliet down?
帮我整倒她呢
I wish I could, but you were right
我希望我能,但是你驱逐我的做法
in banishing me.
是正确的
I thought I could change, and I didn't.
我以为我能够改变,但是没有
So I think the best thing for me to do is go...
所以我觉得我最好还是离开吧
and stay gone.
远离这里
Thanksgiving without Jenny Humphrey...
没有珍妮?汉弗瑞的感恩节
what fun would that be?
还有什么乐趣呢
Juliet's apartment's empty.
茱丽叶的公寓已经空了
I'm pretty sure she left town.
我敢肯定她已经离开了
Good luck.
祝你好运吧
During the holidays,
节日期间
we call customary patterns of behavior tradition.
我们把行动上的习惯称作传统
And like any pattern, once established,
而像其他所有的惯例一样,一旦建立
they are not easily broken.
他们就很难被打破
Right on time.
很守时啊
I like that.
欣赏你这点
You couldn't have waited till tomorrow?
你都不能等到明天吗
No, I couldn't.
等不及了
I assume this will be enough to protect my daughter's history.
这些足够保住我女儿过去的秘密了
Like we talked about last week,
正如我们上周谈的
as long as the check arrives every month,
只要每月按时收到支票
the past stays in the past.
往事便不会再提
Oh, and...
还有...
I heard about Serena.
我听说瑟琳娜的事了
I am so, so sorry.
非常遗憾
At least she's getting the help that she needs.
不过至少她得到了应得的帮助
I'm a firm believer in people facing what they've done.
我坚信罪有应得这句话
Happy thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Other times, we convince ourselves
而另一些时候,我们设法使自己相信
we can start new traditions...
我们能开创新的传统
Really nice seeing your mother up here after all this time.
很高兴能看到你母亲最后终于来这儿了
Yeah.
是啊
Just in time, too, right?
也够及时的,不是吗
Just in time for what?
什么及时
Your father's parole.
你父亲的保释啊
He was talking about how much it'll mean to the parole board
他和假释委员会谈要保释出去
to hear who he's going home to.
得花多少钱
And with your mom by his side, I'm sure he'll get out.
有你母亲在一旁,就容易多了吧
Yeah.
Thanks. I'll see you later.
谢谢你,一会见
Only to realize it wouldn't be a tradition if it changed.
而最终才知晓,历经改变后,传统已不在
I didn't order anything.
我没点任何东西
Mom?
妈妈
Hey, it's me.
是我
I think I'm gonna come home after all.
我还是决定要回去
Can you pick me up? I'm gonna take the last train.
你能来接我吗,我乘末班车回去
Hey. Did you find what you needed?
嘿,找到需要的东西了吗
Yes.
Other times,
另一些时候
ever things we never realized were traditions
那些我们从未想过是传统的东西
can become one.
往往会变成传统
Whatever happens from here on out,
今后不管发生什么事情
we'll handle it together, okay?
我们都一起面对,好吗
But the best kinds of traditions
然而最好的
are the ones that bring people together,
是那些能让人们相互依偎的传统
even under the most unlikely of circumstances.
即使出现在最不可能的环境之中
Vanessa?
瓦内萨吗
Oh. Blair.
原来是布莱尔
I owe you an apology.
我欠你一个抱歉
Juliet may have been behind Serena's overdose,
瑟琳娜磕药过量事件可能是茱丽叶策划的
and I have no intention of letting it go unavenged.
有仇不报可不是我的风格
I need your help to find her and extract a confession.
我要你帮我找到她然后一起逼供
Are you in?
怎么样
Aren't I about the last person you'd want helping you?
难道我不是你最不想找的人吗
You love serena, don't you?
你爱着瑟琳娜不是吗
So we have something in common.
所以我们还是有共同点的
What do you say we find that bitch
我们一起找到那个臭婆娘
and get his little friend here justice?
然后伸张正义替天行道怎么样
Come together right now.
联手吧,就是现在
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O.八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆
denial [di'naiəl]

想一想再看

n. 否认,拒绝

 
reputation [.repju'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 声誉,好名声

联想记忆
costume ['kɔstju:m]

想一想再看

n. 服装,剧装
vt. 提供服装,为 ...

联想记忆
customary ['kʌstəməri]

想一想再看

adj. 习惯的,惯例的

 
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
comfort ['kʌmfət]

想一想再看

n. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉
vt. 安慰,使

联想记忆
academic [.ækə'demik]

想一想再看

adj. 学术的,学院的,理论的
n.

 
shove [ʃʌv]

想一想再看

n. 推,挤
v. 推挤,放置,撞

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。