手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第四季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第14集:在《W》杂志当助理

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Gossip girl here,

"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Blair Waldorf working the door.
布莱尔?霍道夫当门童
I got an internship at "W."
我在《W》杂志社得到了实习机会
Knowing you, you'll be editor by May.
幸会,愿你在五月前能成为编辑
He shouldn't have been having an affair with a student.
他不该和学生有染
He never touched me, mom.
他从来都没有碰过我,妈妈
You sent an innocent man to prison.
你将一个无辜的人送入了监狱
Ben, you came. Can we talk?
本,你来了,我们能谈下吗
I see that look in your eye,
我看到了你眼中的暗示
and I know exactly what it means,
我很清楚那是什么意思
but I don't want to be with you.
但我不想跟你在一起
I realize my wife hasn't treated you justly in any way,
我知道我妻子对你非常不公
but I'd like to help.
但我想帮你
I have an extra room at my loft, and I'd love if you moved in.
我顶楼还有个房间,我希望你能搬过来
My father's gonna do everything humanly possible
我父亲一定会全力以赴
to acquire Bass Industries.
去收购拜斯集团
I don't want to stop seeing you.
我想继续和你约会
I can handle the complications if you can.
如果你可以处理好复杂局面,我也可以
It's been great catching up, Mr. D.,
和你谈话非常开心
but my friend just arrived.
但我朋友来了
I'd introduce you,
本该给你介绍下的
but you may or may not have
但是从法律上讲
statutorily raped his sister.
你是强奸他姐姐的人
Might be a tad awkward.
我想还是算了吧
Consider this a warning.
我警告你
Stay away from Serena. Stay away from her family.
离瑟琳娜远点,离她们家人远点
You wanna hang out?
你想出去走走吗
Sorry, Damien, but I'm done with the pills, all right?
不好意思,达米恩,我戒了
No, as friends.
不,朋友式的走走
Uh, sure. Why not?
没问题
A wise woman once said that every morning
一位女智者曾说过,每日清晨
when you wake up, you say a little prayer.
苏醒时要念一首祈祷诗
After all, you never know what your day may hold.
毕竟,你不知道这一天会过得如何
Sorry, I only have an hour before my next meeting.
抱歉,我一小时后要开会
Then we've got no time to waste.
那我们就抓紧时间吧
From a warm good-bye...
从温暖的告别
Ten things I need done in an hour.
这十件事要一小时内完成
Sorry. Fashion week is starting.
抱歉,繁忙的时尚界工作开始了
...to a chilly hello.
到冷淡的早安
You have no new messages.
您没有新留言
From quiet solitude...
从寂静的孤独
...to surprise company.
到天降来客
Hi. Can I help you?
你好,有何贵干
Hi. I'm here for the home inspection.
你好,我来做家庭调查
Inspection for what?
调查什么
Ah, sorry we're late.
抱歉,我们迟到了
You must be Ben's parole officer.
您是本的假释官吧
The day waits for no one.
时不等人
Better switch that thing off or bring it to bed.
最好关机否则就得拿床上接了
Vibration's a terrible thing to waste.
振动这功能浪费了可不好
Mm. Sorry. That's my dad.
抱歉,这次是我爸的电话
What? I can't ignore his calls.
怎么了,我必须接
He's my boss, remember?
他可是我老板,还记得吧
How could I forget?
怎么会忘呢
Don't move.
别动
Don't worry.
别担心
Hi, dad. I'm just running late.
喂,老爸,我晚点到
I'll be right there.
那我马上就到
I gotta go. Rain check.
我得走了,以后再玩吧
Oh, no, no.
不,不要啊
What's wrong?
怎么了
Just lost the ace for the kickoff party.
刚失去了赴宴的王牌
Have to find a replacement large enough
要找和佛罗伦萨机器乐队
for Florence and the Machine to perform,
一样大牌的替代人选
Call the caterers, reroute the flowers and the gift bags.
致电供应商,重排鲜花和礼品袋等
That sounds like my kind of crisis.
好像是个大麻烦
What can I do to help?
我能否帮到忙
Stop distracting me with questions, for starters,
新来的,别问问题了,我会分心的
and have you even finished your list? That's a "No."
名单上的都联系完了吗,看来没有
So I guess in addition to everything else I have to do this week,
所以算上本周其他要忙的事
I will spend your entire performance review tomorrow
我明天再给你写整体评价
discussing your inability
讨论你在
to finish your tasks in a timely fashion.
完成任务效率上的无能
No. I can't tank my review.
我不能得到差评
This internship is everything, and I've been working hard.
这个实习对我意义重大,我那么努力
Try to understand. Epperly's under a lot of pressure.
你得理解,艾柏利压力很大
Oh, please, I've celebrated more
天呐,我参加过的时尚界宴会
fashion weeks than birthdays.
比生日派对还多
I know how it is.
我知道这是怎么回事
My mother's very high-strung.
我妈妈当时也特别紧张
In fact, in the years between her marriages,
事实上,在她结婚的那几年
you wouldn't believe... Wait a minute.
你都不可想象...等等
How long do you think it's been
你觉得艾柏利
since Epperly had her strings plucked?
这样紧张过度多久了
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well, there's no shame in it.
这没什么好避讳的
It's just what happens when you're married to your job.
人变成工作狂时就会这样
It's hard for a powerful woman to find the time.
女强人总是抽不出时间
But maybe all I have to do is to get Epperly on my back
也许我对艾柏利的最大支持
is to get her on hers.
就是让她当回女人
Last time I checked the intern packet,
上回我看实习生岗位说明时
I don't think "Pimp daddy" was included
我可不记得职责里
in the description of duties.
有媒婆这一项
Well, it just so happens that Epperly's perfect partner
但如果艾柏利的完美男伴正好该酒店
also owns the perfect hotel to host tonight's kickoff party.
举办这场宴会的主办者,这完全有可能
Ahh. Two birds, one Bass.
一"拜"(拜斯)二鸟啊
Well, that's the grand tour--
一次很棒的参观之旅
Bedrooms in the back, kitchen's in the front.
卧室在后面,厨房在前面
'90s rock relics everywhere.
全是九十年代摇滚风格
Well, everything looks good.
都挺好的
Ben, I'll see you at the end of the week, okay?
本,我们周末见,好吗
This is a pretty great thing you and your family are doing.
你和你父亲做了件很了不起的事
So... I really can't thank you enough, Rufus,
那个,鲁弗斯,你让我住进你的故居
for letting me crash in your old room.
我对此感激不尽
And, Dan, I know this is a huge imposition,
丹,我知道这严重侵占了你的权益
But I'm gonna do my best to stay out of your hair.
但我会尽我所能不与你碰面
If at any time you want me gone, I am.
你什么时候想让我走,我马上离开
I'm sure it won't come to that. The parole board would rather
不会有这么这一天的,假释裁决委员会
have you in a home setting. So would we.
希望你安定在一个地方,我们也这样想
Hey, dad, can I talk to you for a second?
老爸,能和你说句话吗
I'm gonna go unpack my stuff.
我去拆行李
Are you seriously letting
你不会真让
Serena's stalker move in here?
瑟琳娜的追求这住这吧
I told you last week this was a possibility.
我上星期告诉过你有这种可能性的
Well, I didn't think you'd actually do it,
但是我没想到你会真的去做
Especially without talking to me first.
尤其是你都没和我商量一下
I didn't think I needed your approval.
我不需要你的批准
After everything he's been through,
他无辜的承受了那么多
Don't you think we owe it to him?
你不认为这是我们欠他的吗
Sure, if by "We," You mean Lily. Why doesn't he just move
你说的我们,是莉莉,那为何他不直接搬进
into Chuck's old room? And what do you plan on telling
恰克的故居呢,而且你怎么和瑟琳娜交代
Serena about this? I'm sure she's not gonna be okay with it.
她绝对不会同意的
Actually, she's more than okay with it. It was her idea.
事实上,她是举双手赞成的,这就是她的主意
Hey. Uh, I already got the tickets
我已经拿到票了
And the ginger-sesame-caramel popcorn, so
还有生姜芝麻饴糖爆米花,所以...
Yeah, I don't think I can make the movie today, man.
我想今晚我看不了电影了
Oh. Um, all right, well, let's...
没关系,那我们
We'll just grab a coffee then.
我们一起去喝杯咖啡吧
No. I think I gotta get out of town for a few days,
不了,我还是出城躲几天吧
Maybe even longer.
也许会更久
Since when? Why?
何时的事,为什么
Since recently and for reasons I'm not at liberty to discuss.
刚有的打算,至于原因我不能说
Seriously?
说真的吗
Yeah.
Oh, come on. You know you can trust me with anything.
别这样,你知道我是可以信任的
I mean, the amount of crazy crap that people tell me
我是说,很多人都跟我说过疯狂的事
And expect me to keep to myself,
然后让我守口如瓶
All--all the drama about my mom and Serena and Ben...
还有我妈妈,瑟琳娜和本之间的事...
Maybe that's the reason I can't tell you.
这就是为什么我不能告诉你的原因
Because it's about Ben?
和本有关吗
Damien, if you know something about him, you gotta tell me.
达米恩,如果你知道什么,你应该告诉我的
Rufus just moved him into the loft.
他刚搬到鲁弗斯家
Ben's living with dan now. Nice.
本现在和丹住在一起
Okay. The other morning, Ben jumped me.
有天早上,他来找我
What happened?
怎么了
I don't know. He--he just went nuts.
我也说不清,他像疯了一样
Told me if I didn't get lost,
警告我如果我不滚的话
He was gonna tell my dad I was dealing.
他就向我老爸揭发我贩毒的事
You don't know my dad, Eric. If he finds out, I am... Done.
你不了解我爸爸,如果他知道了这件事,我就完了
Okay, that's crazy.
这也太扯了
I mean, if anyone should have to leave the city,
如果有人该离开
It's--its ben, not you. That guy is dangerous,
那也应该是他,而不是你,那家伙太危险了
And I do not want him around my family or my friends.
我不想让他再出现在我家人或者我朋友身边
Look, don't go yet. I'm gonna figure something out.
先别急着出城,我会想出办法的
Did I hear Raina just leave?
我听说瑞娜刚离开啊
What is that, three days in a row now?
现在是怎么个情况,连续三天吗
Things are getting serious.
事情越来越严重了
Not fast enough.
没那么快
We're stuck in this meaningless mind-blowing sex loop.
我们还停留在刺激的性圈套中呢
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that.
听到这个我很抱歉
Raina's the one person that can stop her father
瑞娜是唯一一个可以阻止她爸爸
from swallowing up bass industries.
停止侵吞拜斯企业的人
I need her to fall for me so she'll spare my company.
只要她倾慕于我,她就会帮我
Yeah, well, she doesn't strike me
我看她不像是那种会一见钟情的人
as the love-at-first-sight type, so just give it some time.
所以得花点时间
Time is the one thing I don't have.
时间是我现在最缺的东西
One of my corporate weasels informed me that their board
公司里的一个人告诉我
is voting tonight at 8:00 to approve the bid.
理事会将在今晚八点投票决定是否同意他的出价
Once that happens, bass industries is toast.
一旦通过了,拜斯企业也就易主了
I need to up my game.
我也该把我的游戏收网了
No pun intended.
不会再玩下去了
Hello? Anybody home? Epperly, meet my good friend chuck bass.
有人在吗,艾柏利,这是我的好朋友恰克?拜斯
nice to meet you, Mr. Bass.
很高兴见到你,拜斯先生
That's Nate. Chuck, we need a favor.
那位是内特,恰克,我们需要你的帮忙
The magazine lost its space for the kickoff party tonight,
杂志社找不到场地来办开幕晚宴
And Epperly and I both agree the Empire
而我们俩都认为帝国大厦
would be the perfect replacement.
是个不错的选择
Sadly, the empire is spoken for, but The Palace is available.
帝国大厦预订出去了,皇宫酒店可以吗
The palace... Would lend an air of old-world sophistication
皇宫酒店...更有古老的贵族气息
to the evening.
更适合今晚的主题
I'd have to check with Florence's manager.
我得问下佛罗伦萨的经理
Do you have a stage?
那里有舞台吗
They'll have one by tonight.
今晚会搭好的
Okay. I can get behind that.
好的,我也可以帮点忙
And that brings me to another point of business.
那使我在商业上又提升了一个高度
Nate, would you show Epperly the view from the roof?
内特,你带艾柏利去俯瞰下美景如何
It's something you must see.
你真得好好看看
Excellent idea. I need to speak to Blair alone for a moment.
非常好,正好我还有事要和布莱尔说
Looks like our favorite upper east sinners
看起来虔诚的上东区罪人
just found the answer to their prayers.
刚刚找到了赎罪的方法
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Lucky for us,
幸运的是
Their road to heaven leads straight through hell.
他们的道路可以从地狱直达天堂
Hey. Dorota told me you were here.
多洛塔告诉我你在这儿
Yeah, I came by to check on Eric.
趁我妈妈不在
with my mom away, I knew he wouldn't run into her,
我来看看艾瑞克,我知道他也不想见我妈
But turns out he's gone, too. Want a berry?
但是他也不在,吃草莓吗
Oh, no, thanks.
不用了
I already had breakfast with my new roommate Ben.
我和我的新室友本已经吃过早饭了
What were you thinking?
你到底在想什么
That he deserves a second chance.
他应该得到另一次机会
Oh, to what, to drug you and leave you for dead
什么机会,再给你下药然后把你
in a motel room again?
扔在汽车旅馆的机会吗
That wasn't Ben. That was juliet, and you know it.
那不是本干的,是茱丽叶,你知道的
And now she's off doing independent study somewhere,
她现在在某个地方自主学习
and I don't even think they talk anymore.
他们彼此不再有联系了
Look, I understand that you feel badly about what happened
我知道你对他的遭遇还有莉莉对他做的事
and what lily did, but you can't forget that this guy
感到愧疚,但你也别忘了他在狱中
spent the past six months out to get you.
花了六个月来想办法作弄你
Ben was a good guy before all this happened,
本起码原本是个好人
and if you kept an open mind, you'd see that he still is.
如果你能抛弃偏见,你会发现他没有变
You'd see what I see.
你会同意我的看法的
Oh. Wow. What?
哦,哇哦,怎么了
You have feelings for this guy.
你喜欢上他了
No. Not that it's any of your business.
没有,而且这也不关你的事
It doesn't matter how I feel or don't feel about Ben.
不管我对本是什么感觉
He's made it perfectly clear he wants nothing to do with me.
他已经挑明了,不想和我再有什么关系
I haven't even heard from him since the "W" Party.
《W》派对之后,我就没和他联系过
Yeah. I guess I'm way off base.
是啊,我想我是大错特错了
Serena, what's going on?
瑟琳娜,这是怎么回事
Two guys from Newel just showed up here
纽沃公司的两个人送来了一个书架
with a bookcase from Ms. Van der Woodsen?
说是范德?伍德森女士送的
Uh, I can explain. I'll be right there.
我可以解释向你,我马上过来
There you are. I have to go now. I'll call you later.
你来啦,我现在得走了,待会儿打电话给你
Wh--
什么
Where's she going?
她去哪
To see Ben.
去看本
That's not a good idea.
这可不太好
Tell me about it. What do you mean?
你倒是说说看,什么意思
Well, contrary to what Rufus and Serena believe,
和鲁弗斯,瑟琳娜的想法恰恰相反
he hasn't changed. He beat up a friend of mine just last week.
他根本没变,上周还打了我一个朋友
We have got to get rid of this guy,
我们要摆平这个人
show everybody how dangerous he is.
让大家知道,他是个多危险的人
What can I do for you?
有什么能帮你的吗
Epperly, my boss.
艾柏利,我的老板
Fashion week just started, so she's a stress case,
由于时装周刚开始,她忙得晕头转向
but my performance review is tomorrow,
但明天就是我的业绩评估了
and I need it to go well.
我要让测评万无一失
Surely saving tonight
当然,如果今晚一切顺利
will earn you the gold star you crave.
你就可以得偿所愿了
No, it will calm her for a nanosecond
不,这只会让她冷静一小会儿
until she finds something else to stress about.
其他的烦心事还是会接踵而至的
I believe that only one thing can relax Epperly,
我觉得唯一能让艾柏利放松的
and it's something that I can't give to her.
是一份我无法给予她的享受
You need to turn that frown upside down
你需要让她在评估之前
before she pulls out the grading pencil.
眉开眼笑
And you're just the man for the job.
而你正是这项任务的不二人选
I'm not sure I am. I've spent the last few weeks
我可不确定,这几个星期
trying every trick I know in the bedroom
我使劲了浑身解数,变幻床上功夫
to get Raina to fall in love with me--
设法让瑞娜爱上我
Business reasons, of course. Nothing seems to be working.
当然是为了生意,但好像没什么用
That's because that's how you win a guy's heart,
这些是对付男人的花招
not a girl's.
而不是掠获芳心
If you want Raina to fall for you,
如果你想让瑞娜为你倾倒
you have to stop pulling on her drawstrings
你要先学会挑拨她的心弦
and start pulling on her heartstrings.
而不是一味地挑拨人家的衣带
And where are they located, exactly?
那到底该怎么做呢
In a common connection.
沟通从心开始
You and I bonded over a mutual love of scheming...
我们俩有过一段互相算计
and burlesque.
可笑悲催的过往
Find something that you and Raina both share.
找找你和瑞娜的共同点吧
Let your guard down.
放下你的戒备之心
Show her a side of you that no one else sees.
向她展示你不为人知的一面
I... Hear girls love that.
我,听说女孩爱吃这套
Open up, and she'll be forced to follow suit.
一旦敞开心扉,她就会被迫行事
And once you hook her, reel her in, gut her emotionally
一旦她上了钩,就会对你神魂颠倒
and throw the carcass overboard.
牵肠挂肚,甘愿赴汤蹈火
You really do have a gift.
你还真有天赋
so it's a deal.
那么成交吧
If I'm focused on raina,
如果我专注于瑞娜
I can't expend energy on Epperly.
就没有精力顾及艾柏利了
That is not fair. I give you gold
这不公平,我可给了你秘诀
and you can't spare two hours?
你就不能牺牲两小时吗
Think of her as an amuse-bouche.
你就把她想象成可口的美食吧
You were right, Blair. The view is great up there.
没错,布莱尔,这儿的风景真不错
It's so pretty.
好美
Nate... I was just saying how you should
内特,我还在说呢
come with me and Epperly to lunch.
你应该和我们一起去吃午餐
Yeah, sure, I'll go to lunch, as long as Epperly doesn't mind.
当然好啦,只要艾柏利不介意就行
No, I'd love that.
不介意,太好了
So I'm sure Ben was a perfectly nice guy
我确定瑟琳娜初遇本的时候
when Serena met him,
他是个绝佳好男人
but you lock anybody up for three years...
但是把任何一个人关三年
Yeah, for a crime he didn't commit.
而且他还是冤枉的
I've seen every episode of "Oz."
我可看过《监狱风云》全集
That place can change a man.
那种地方能改变一个人
All right, so where's this friend of yours?
嗯,你的那个朋友在哪儿
Damien is your friend?
达米恩就是你的朋友吗
Just hear him out, all right?
听他把话说完,好吗
Eric, the guy's a drug dealer.
艾瑞克,他可是个毒贩子
Who helped you and Blair find Juliet
他听说瑟琳娜遇害后
as soon as he realized Serna got hurt.
立马帮你和布莱尔找茱丽叶
Humphrey, personal differences aside,
汉弗瑞,把个人恩怨放一边
Ben is dangerous.
本这个人很危险
We all know that. We need to work together
这我们都知道,我们要齐心协力
to expose him before it's too late.
乘早揭开他的真面目
No. No. My answer's "No." I'm not gonna team up with
不,我不同意,我不要和一个
the one guy I trust less than Ben, and neither should you.
可信度不及本的人合作,你也不该这样
Did you remember to add the prospectus?
你记得加上内容说明书了吗
If I say no, will you stop asking me?
要是我说没有,你能别再问我了吗
The I's are dotted,
细枝末节
and the t's have been crossed. We're ready.
全全搞定,一切准备就绪
We need a unanimous vote tonight, Raina.
我们今晚要全票通过才行,瑞娜
Anything less,
任何纰漏
and the Bass board will sense weakness and put up a fight.
一旦被拜斯董事会察觉,都会产生分歧
Speak of the devil.
说曹操,曹操到
Russell.
拉塞尔
You have a beautiful hotel here.
你的酒店很漂亮
I was just taking a look around.
我就是来这儿看看
With Raina by your side, of course. Smile, shake hands,
当然了,和瑞娜一起,微笑,挥手
send a message to the Bass board that Thorpe enterprises
给拜斯董事会捎个信
cares about the future of these properties.
索普集团关心这里的未来发展
Set them at ease.
让他们安逸点
Ah. I never thought of that.
我从没这么想过
Okay, do I need to be here for this?
好吧,我得在这儿看你们较劲吗
You're right. Where are my manners?
你说得对,我真没礼貌哈
If you'd like the real tour, you can start with lunch
如果你真想参观一下,可以从我们餐厅开始
at our restaurant.
在那里尽享午餐
I, uh, have to get back to the office,
我要回办公室去
But I think it's nice-- a Bass and a Thorpe
但是这主意不错,拜斯和索普两家
to be seen working together, breaking bread.
合作共事,共进餐点
Besides, there's nothing my daughter doesn't tell me.
还有,我女儿和我无话不谈
Shall we?
走吧
Oh, I'm--I'm so sorry. I just--I thought--
对不起,我只是想
Don't apologize.
不用道歉
Just return it.
把它退掉就行了
I already called the delivery guys.
我已经叫了搬运工
I can return this, too.
我可以把这个也退了
I can't believe you remembered.
不敢相信你还记得
I remember everything you've read to me.
我记得每一本你给我读过的书
In case you haven't noticed,
可能你没注意到
I don't really let go of things so easily.
我不是轻易忘事的人
I guess I could use something to keep me company at night,
我想今晚我有事做了
but the bookshelf still goes.
但我不要这书架
I was about to go out and get some lunch.
我正想出去吃午餐呢
You wanna join me? I don't wanna raid
你跟我一起去吗,我不想冒昧地
the Humphreys' pantry, but I'm kinda starving.
用汉弗瑞的餐具,但我真的挺饿的
Well, I told the delivery guys I'd be here,
我刚告诉递送员我会来这儿
so why don't we order in, if that's okay with you?
你觉得可以的话,我们就叫外卖吧
I know where the menu book is.
我知道外卖单在哪
So, Epperly,
艾柏利
have you always worked in fashion?
你一直在从事时装界的工作吗
Pretty much. After Oxford, I worked at the Met
差不多,从哈佛毕业后,我在大都会
for Harold Koda at the costume institute.
为哈罗德?科达女装工作
But more importantly, you were a power pilates instructor.
但更重要的是,你曾是普拉提指导师
For one semester in... College.
可我只是在大学做过一个学期
But it still counts. Core strength lasts a lifetime.
那也算啊,核心力量会影响一生
This is Epperly.
我是艾柏利
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
She's cool.
她很好啊
Uh-huh. What else?
还有呢
She's smart, stressed about work.
聪明伶俐,很看重工作
Where are you going with this? Whoa.
你到底要干吗
You need to sleep with her right away.
你要立刻跟她上床
what?
什么
I need you to relieve all that pent-up tension
我需要你在我明天业绩评估之前
before my first performance review tomorrow,
释放她所有被抑制的情感
and you better not be selfish, Archibald.
阿齐布尔德,你最好别太自私
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
A woman remembers.
女人可是会记仇的
This is why you've been dragging me around?
这就是你拉我到处转的原因
Well... What's the big deal?
这有什么大不了的
It's not like you haven't done it before.
你以前又不是没做过
Just think of her as
只要把她想象成
younger, more flexible lady Catherine.
更年轻身体更柔韧的凯瑟琳就得了
Trouble. Florence is stuck at J.F.K.
完了,因为飞机误点
Because the machine's flight is delayed.
佛罗伦斯被困在肯尼迪机场了
Well, Epperly, it's fine. We'll send another car.
没关系,艾柏利,我们再派辆车
Why don't you two grab lunch,
你们两个自己去吃午餐吧
and I'll go get a jump on it at "W"?
我回《W》杂志社去处理它
No, I need to deal with this myself.
不,我需要自己解决这件事
I'll see you back at the office.
一会儿公司见
I wasn't that selfish, was I? Was I?
我没那么自私,是吧,是吧
You were right. Lunch was pretty amazing.
你说对了,午餐很棒
You'll have to tell Justin when you see him.
等见到贾斯汀你得告诉他这点
He's our executive chef.
他是我们的主厨
Thank you, Daniel.
谢谢你,丹尼尔
The service was impeccable as always.
服务像以前一样无可挑剔
Thank you so much, Mr. Bass.
非常感谢,拜斯先生
That's the third waiter you've greeted.
这是你致意的第三位服务员
Chuck, I know you're trying to make me feel guilty
恰克,我知道你想让我
about buying the palace
对买下这个酒店,解雇这些好员工
and firing all these nice people,
感到内疚
but business is business. You know that.
但工作归工作,你很清楚
What's with the show?
做秀给谁看呢
It's not a show. I actually grew up here.
我没在作秀,我在这儿长大
Other kids have neighbors and potlucks.
其他孩子有邻居有家常便饭
I have concierges and room service.
我有看门人和客房服务
I know these people because they're my extended family.
我了解这些人,因为我们是个大家庭
I guess I shouldn't expect you to understand.
我想我本不该指望你会理解
Actually, I do.
其实我理解
When my mother abandoned us,
在我妈妈抛弃我们之后
my dad couldn't sleep in our house anymore.
我爸爸在家里没睡过安稳觉
So he moved us into the penthouse of the Blake,
所以我们搬到了布莱克家的阁楼
and we never left.
然后一直住在那
Nothing like being a guest in your own home.
没什么比在自己家找不到归属感更难受
Let me take you out tonight.
今晚跟我约会吧
There's a party here, then after maybe we can...
有个派对,那之后我们可以
Some other night?
又像以前那样
I have a meeting I can't miss. In fact...
我有个必须要开的会,其实
Oh, my god. I didn't realize the time.
天啊,时间过得好快
I'm gonna get my coat.
我得走了
I'll call you tomorrow.
明天打给你
Okay, you have to try a Shishito pepper.
你得试试师士通的辣椒粉
Absolutely not.
绝对不要
My mouth is still on fire from the spicy tuna roll.
我现在还被辣金枪鱼卷烧得不行呢
Now please pour me some tea before I literally start to cry.
在我辣哭之前快给我茶
Okay, okay.
好吧,好吧
Look, I'm sorry that
我对以前的事
I've been how I've been.
很抱歉
I just--I've spent the last three years
用三年时间记恨,埋怨你
blaming you for where I thought you put me.
让我入狱
And now here you are somewhere else that I put you.
我让你不是以前的那样了
Is that a problem?
有什么问题吗
No, actually.
当然没有
I'm beginning to think I'm supposed to be here.
我开始考虑我应该留在这儿
How's everybody doing?
你们好吗
I should get going.
我要走了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Leaving.
离开
What is it gonna take
要怎么样你才明白
for you to see this is a dangerous situation?
现在这样很危险
What is it gonna take for you to see it isn't?
要怎么样你才明白这不危险
We're not dating, so if it's all the same,
我们没有约会,如果你还说老一套的话
I don't need your permission or protection.
要明白我不需要你的许可和保护
Look, Dan,
听着,丹
I know you're just looking out for Serena,
我知道你是关心瑟琳娜
and I understand your concern. I do.
我完全理解你的顾虑,真的
But you have nothing to worry about.
但你没什么好担心的
I swear.
我保证
Watch out, lonely boy.
当心了,寂寞男孩
Your new roommate's moving in fast,
尽管你的新室友闪电迁入
but you're the one who's going to have to unpack his lies.
但你是唯一可以拆破他谎言的人
Raina's remarkable.
瑞娜很优秀
I've honestly never been with a girl
我从没见过任何一个女孩儿
who understands me like she does.
这么了解我
No, today was just hard because I was showing her the palace.
不,今天很难捱,我要带她参观酒店
I know pretty soon it's all gonna be gone.
而且我知道酒店就快不是我的了
It's the one place that still feels like home.
可如今这是我唯一的家
I thought Raina would understand that.
我想瑞娜会理解的
No, I am so sorry, Epperly.
不,艾柏利,我真的很抱歉
I really thought that you and Nate would hit it off.
我真的认为你和内特会来电
No, of course it's not you.
不,当然不是你的问题
No, don't blame yourself.
不要责怪你自己
He said he thought you were beautiful.
他说他觉得你很漂亮
He's just coming off a really crazy relationship, you know?
他刚结束了一段很不着调的感情
No, I know. He's as smart
我知道,他人又聪明
as he handsome, isn't he?
长的又帅,对吧
Don't push it. Wrap it up.
别操之过急,弥补过来就行
Oh. Okay. Well, I'll see you back at work, Epperly
好吧,一会儿单位见,艾柏利
Hey. I'll walk you to your car.
走吧,我送你上车
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, I think I might like to see this place at night.
我今晚还想来这里
Honestly, it's your loss, Archibald.
说实话,这次你可亏大了,阿齐布尔德
Okay, so maybe I was too quick to say no about Epperly.
好吧,也许我不该那么快就拒绝艾柏利
But there's no harm in hanging out with her
但现在约她一起参加宴会
at the party now, is there?
也没什么不妥,对吧
No harm at all
当然
Hey, Serena. Look, I gotta run. I'll see you tonight, okay? Bye.
瑟琳娜,我得走了,晚上见,拜
You're at home during the day with Nate? Do I smell a scheme?
你和内特在家待了一天吗,又搞啥阴谋了
No, I'm just grabbing a quick bite
哪有,我正要去吃点东西
and a change of clothes for the party.
然后换个衣服去参加派对
And you're not coming from school, are you?
你不是从学校来的吧
No. I saw Ben.
不是,我刚和本见了面
He called me, and we had lunch,
他先给我打的电话,我们一起吃的午饭
and... I don't know.
我也不知道咋说
I think there really might be something there.
我总觉得我们俩之间还没完
Am I crazy? Please don't say "yes."
我是不是疯了,别告诉我这是真的
Bad boys have never really been your thing,
坏男孩根本不是你的菜
but damaged outsiders are a definite weakness.
而你控的就是那些受到过伤害的外人
What do you mean?
你想说什么
He's from a different social class.
他和我们的社会地位不同
Your mother hates him.
而且你妈也不喜欢他
He hates your mother.
他也不喜欢你妈
He's living in a loft in Dumbo.
他现在还住在当波区的一个阁楼里
I knew Ben before I ever met Dan.
我认识本比认识丹还早呢
Not my point.
我不是这个意思
Just ask yourself this
你扪心自问
is it Ben or the idea of him?
你到底是喜欢本,还是你臆想出来的他
Taking off. I'll see you later.
我先走了,一会儿见
Hey, uh, glasses -- middle shelf
那个,杯子在架子的中层
Salad plates -- bottom shelf.
色拉盘在底层
That's the way it's been my entire life,
我习惯了这么摆放
which is how long I've lived here... with my family.
我们家住在这的时候,就这么摆放了
Listen, man, I know you're not too thrilled
哥们,我知道我住在这儿
to have me staying here
让你非常不舒服
Picking up on that, huh?
你感觉到了
Little bit.
有点
Look, when your dad offered me a place to stay,
你爸爸让我住这儿的时候
I had no idea that you were living here.
我根本不知道你也住在这儿
If you want me gone, don't rattle dishes.
如果你想让我走,不需要摔碗啥的
Just tell me.
直说就行
I never meant for Juliet to do what she did.
茱丽叶所做的事情根本不是我的本意
I've even told her to give me some space.
我甚至还让她少管闲事
Well, maybe you should tell her again.
你应该再告诉她一遍
I saw she called you.
我看见她给你打电话了
Because it's my mom's birthday.
因为今天是我母亲的生日
That's the only reason. Like it or not,
就是这样的,不管喜欢不喜欢
they're the only family I have. I'm not gonna lose them.
她们都是我唯一的家人,我不想失去她们
But it's okay for Serena to lose hers?
那瑟琳娜就不在乎失去她的家人吗
She's already cutting herself off
她现在为了之前发生的事情
from her mother and Eric over what happened.
已经和她妈还有艾瑞克都不来往了
If you really cared about her, you wouldn't make her choose
如果你真的在乎她,你就不会逼她
between you or them.
在你和她家人之间二选一
Yeah, 'cause that's what you did when you guys were together
这是你们俩在一起的时候,你做的事情吧
Are you saying you guys are together now?
那你的意思是你们俩现在好上了
That's her, isn't it?
是她打来的吧
Hey.
你好
Hey. So I know it's last minute,
我知道现在说有点晚了
but I was wondering if you wanted
但我还是想问下
to come with me to the "W" Party tonight.
你愿不愿意和我一起参加今晚的《W》派对
Party? Tonight?
派对,今天晚上吗
You know, if you'd asked me an hour ago,
如果你一小时前问我
I would've said that's not such a good idea.
我想我可能不会答应
But, uh... You know what? I'm in.
但现在,我跟你一起去
Great. I can't wait to see you.
那好,等不及见你啦
Great news. Nate is coming to the kickoff party tonight...
好消息,内特今晚要去那个超赞的派对
and he's very excited to see you.
他非常想见你
That's great. Too bad I won't be there.
好极了,但很遗憾我去不了
Why not?
为什么
Moving the party has been a logistical nightmare,
筹办这个派对本来就很棘手了
and my phone hasn't stopped ringing,
而我的电话还响个不停
and I can't miss a call.
要命的是,一个都不能漏接
Cinderella doesn't always get to go to the ball.
灰姑娘不是每次都可以参加舞会的
Well, she can if she has
如果她把办公室的电话
all her calls forwarded to her blackberry
呼叫转移到手机上,再带上一个万能实习生
and an able intern by her side the whole time.
常伴其左右,她就可以去参加派对了
I'm not saying to blow off your responsibilities.
我不是叫你撂担子
But if anything goes wrong,
但如果派对真的出了岔子
how can you fix it from here?
你待在这里如何进行补救
It's not a good idea.
这可不行
You can still do your job and have a fabulous night
你可以一边工作,一边享受
at the same time. Nate can't wait to see you.
这个精彩之夜,内特迫不及待想见你呢
Trust me. It's like riding a very cute bike.
相信我,这绝对是个神奇之旅
All right, but we have to leave now. Here's my phone.
好吧,那我们现在就走,拿着我的手机
Do your forwarding magic.
把电话呼叫转到手机上去吧
Different ringtones for different lines
记住,不同线路设成不同铃声
Careful, B
当心了, B
Your boss's phone is ringing off the hook,
你老板的电话可是响个不停
and it's your job on the line.
你得尽职尽责地接电话啊
There's nate. Let's go say hi.
内特在那,我们去打个招呼吧
Maybe I should go make sure the gift bags
我得先去看看
are being set out properly.
礼品袋摆好了没
I'm sure that they're fine.
肯定一切正常
If anyone needs to reach you, you have your phone.
如果有人要找你,他们会打你电话的
Come on. Look alive.
好啦,高兴点
Ladies. Epperly, care to join me at the bar?
女士们,艾柏利,我们去吧台喝一杯如何
Go get her.
搞定她
So you go to things like this every week?
你每星期都来这种地方吗
If you don't like it, we can leave.
如果你不喜欢,我们就走
I just thought the music would be good.
我只是觉得这儿的音乐不错
Oh, no. I'm--I'm looking forward to it.
没有,我很期待来这里的
You thirsty?
喝点什么吗
Yes, please.
好的
I missed my meeting.
我没去开会
Was I worth it?
为了我值得吗
I'll let you know.
我会让你会知道的
I took the liberty of reserving my old suite.
我自作主张地预留了我以前的套间
Perhaps after the show, we can continue your tour upstairs.
等演出结束,我们可以上楼继续参观
Only on the condition that you show me something first,
除非你先带我看一个地方
your hiding place from when you were a little boy.
你小时候的藏身之处
Did nate tell you?
是内特告诉你的吗
I grew up in a hotel, too, remember?
我也是在酒店里长大的,记得吗
So can I see it?
我能去看看吗
It wouldn't be so secret if I just showed it to you.
如果直接告诉你,那就没有神秘感了
Fine. I guess I'll just have to find it myself.
那好,那我就自己找出来
Whoa! Watch where you're going, man. Watch where you're going!
喂,看点路好不好,看路啊
Damien, what are you... doing here?
达米恩,你在这里干什么
This is a party. I go to these.
这是个派对,我常参加派对
You--not so much.
而你平时不怎么参加派对
I thought I told you to stay away from him.
我想我告诉过你,离他远点
Or what? Huh?
不然怎样
Not here.
别在这闹
You name the place. I'll be there.
那你说个地方,我等着你
Get out of my way.
别挡着我的路
That's not what we planned.
这和我们预料的不一样
You said he had a short fuse.
你说过他很容易发火的
Damien baited Ben. He just didn't bite.
达米恩引诱本发火,但他却没还击
Eric said you met his parole officer?
艾瑞克说你见过他的假释官了
Yeah. Why?
是,怎么了
You should call him.
你应该给他打个电话
Parolee's about to get violent at a private event.
让假释官在这样一个私人派对上动手
To be clear, I'm doing this for Serena,
我得先说清,我这么做是为了瑟琳娜
snd if you turn out to be lying about Ben,
如果我们发现你对本的情况有所隐瞒
I will make sure that you never set foot in this town again.
我保证你再也回不了纽约
Understood.
我懂
I'll be back.
我马上回来
What's this for?
这是干嘛的
Your hand in about three minutes.
三分钟后你的手用得上
You're gonna punch me in the face as hard as you can.
你要用尽全力打我的脸
Blair, have you seen Epperly?
布莱尔,你看到艾柏利了吗
Yes, and I can hear my performance review now.
看到了,而且我还能看到我的业绩评价
Check plus, check plus, check plus--
优加,优加,优加
You don't understand.
你不知道我在说什么
The party planner delivered all the gift bags to the old location.
派对策划人把所有礼品袋都送到老地址去了
Well, I'm sure she can fix it. She's right over there.
我保证她能处理好,她就在那
I don't understand. Where'd she go?
不会吧,她去哪了
Warmer?
取暖器
Scalding.
那里太热了
Excellent. Under the table.
好,那就是在桌子下
Or...
或者
in the corner...
在架子旁边的
by the shelf.
角落里
The corner-- how on earth did you know that?
就是角落里,你是怎么知道的
I hid in the same place.
我也是躲在那儿的
You can see everyone, but no one can see you.
你可以看见所有人,但是没人看得见你
I even carved my name in the wall with a salad fork.
我还用沙拉叉在墙上刻了我的名字
The old wood floor was replaced by tile in the last reno.
旧木地板在上次装修时拆掉换成了瓷砖
Otherwise, I could've shown you my work.
不然我还可以给看看我的杰作
See? I know you better than you know yourself.
看,我比你还了解你
I know how much the palace means to you.
我知道这里对你的意义
It's your home.
这就是你的家
I think I can keep you from losing it.
我想我能帮你保住它
Raina...
瑞娜
Before we go any further,
在我们的关系更进一步之前
there's something I have to tell you.
我要告诉你一些事情
Don't bother.
不用了
Allow me.
让我来说吧
Dad, wh-what are you doing here?
爸爸,你在这儿干嘛
I should ask you the same question.
我到是要问你相同的问题
How dare you miss the meeting.
你怎么敢不去开会
I told you, we needed a unanimous vote.
我告诉过你我们要进行无记名投票
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
But I'm not even sure
但我不确定
if we should buy Bass Industries anymore.
我们是否还要买下拜斯实业
Raina... One of chuck's associates
瑞娜,恰克的一个同事
called our chairman tonight.
今晚打电话给我们董事长了
Chuck knew about the vote.
恰克知道我们要投票
He kept you away on purpose.
他故意让你不去成的
Is this true?
这是真的吗
No, I wish you guys could have seen it.
不,我希望你们可以看到
Hey, Ben, I want you to meet Shala, Humberto, and Jen.
本,我来给你介绍,这是莎拉,汉帛托和珍
Hi.
你好
How are you? Humberto.
你好,我是汉帛托
Uh, look, I think I'm gonna take off.
我想我要先走了
Oh, I'll come with you.
我和你一起走
No, you should stay. I mean, your family's here...
不,你留下来吧,你的家人都在这
Eric, what are you doing here with... Damien?
艾瑞克,你和达米恩在一起干什么
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
Ben. He threatened me earlier,
是本干的,他先是威胁我
and then he followed me to the bathroom, and then he jumped me.
然后他跟着我进了洗手间,还打了我
Eric, are you kidding me? There's no way.
艾瑞克,你在开玩笑吗,不可能啊
No, he did it. I saw it myself.
不,就是他干的,我亲眼看见的
Don't even try to deny it. I can see that look on your face.
别试图狡辩,我看到你脸上的表情了
Sorry, S, your new beau may have the right to remain silent
抱歉, S你的新情郎可以缄默不语
but you just became the talk of the town.
但你却成了街谈巷议的谈资
I don't understand. It doesn't make any sense.
我不明白,这没道理啊
Why would ben just come and hit you unprovoked?
本为什么会来无缘无故地打你啊
The guy's obviously got some serious anger issues.
那家伙肯定憋着一肚子火
And his parole officer just happened to be here?
他的假释官怎么会正好也在这里
Come on.
到底怎么回事
No, I called him.
不,是我打电话叫他来的
Because you knew that he'd hit Damien?
因为你知道本会打达米恩
Because I knew he was a danger to you, to me,
因为我知道他对你我来说都是个危险人物
To anyone he came into contact with.
甚至对跟他有联系的任何人来说都是
I tried to tell you all this, but you wouldn't listen to me.
我和你说过,但你就是不听
Because I don't believe it, and I don't believe you.
因为我不相信,我现在连你也不信了
Serena, wait.
瑟琳娜,等等
Wait.
等一下
Did you really know our board meeting was tonight?
你是不是知道我们今晚要开董事会
Tell me the truth.
跟我说实话
Yes.
知道
Raina, when we first met,
瑞娜,刚认识你时
I was so desperate to save my father's company.
我不顾一切地只想拯救我父亲留下的基业
I didn't care what it took, who I had to betray.
不在乎用什么方式,不介意会伤害到谁
I thought if you fell for me,
以为只要你爱上我
You might find a way to spare it.
你可能就会理解我
But after spending today together,
但在与你相处的这段日子里
I realized how much I actually do care about you.
我意识到我对你是真心真意的
I'm so sorry, Chuck.
很抱歉,恰克
There's nothing you can ever say to make me trust you again.
多说无益,反正我不会再相信你了
My father's waiting for me.
我父亲还在等我呢
I won't be able to get you in front of a judge till morning.
我明早才能带你去见法官
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
You're not springing for a room at this place.
你不是来这里潇洒的
This is serious, Ben.
这不是儿戏,本
I'd hoped for better from you.
希望你不会有事
Wait! Stop. You're making a mistake.
等等,请留步,你搞错了
Serena, don't.
瑟琳娜,别说了
I know you didn't do anything.
我知道你什么都没做
Tell him.
跟他说清楚
Nate, where's Epperly?
内特,艾柏利在哪
We're having a gift bag crisis.
礼品袋不够用了
How should I know?
我怎么知道呀
She left with this guy she knew from Oxford.
她跟一个在牛津认识的朋友一起走了
What? How could you let some toff just punt off with her?
什么,你怎么能让那种假绅士把她勾走
He's definitely gonna try and hook up with her.
他执意想和她搭讪
You should've heard this guy's accent.
你真该听听那家伙的口气
Epperly was right.
艾柏利说的没错
you can't take your eye off the ball.
你无法把注意力从舞会上挪开
I need to fix this. Let's go.
我需要处理好这事,走吧
You are gonna help me get 650 gift bags
你要帮我在20分钟内
from 29th street in 20 minutes,
赶到第29大道去拿650个礼品袋
or so help me, Archibald,
帮帮我阿齐布尔德
I will tell everyone what your favorite movie is.
不然我会告诉大家你最喜欢的电影是什么
Hey, do not knock "The sound of music."
不要贬低《音乐之声》
It's got Nuns and Nazis.
里面有修女和纳粹分子
Julie Andrews was hot.
再说朱莉?安德鲁很性感
So I say we go back to your place,
要不我们去你家
pop in some "Call of duty" and celebrate.
玩玩《使命召唤》庆祝下
Listen, man, I don't want you to take this the wrong way,
听着兄弟,我不想让你误解
But I think we're pretty much done here.
我觉得我们还是就此结束吧
I don't understand. I...
我不懂,我
I thought we were... friends.
我以为我们是朋友
You're my client.
你是我的顾客
Former client, actually.
从前的顾客,仅此而已
So you were just using me to find out where Ben was
这么说你只是利用我来找到本
So you could get rid of me?
然后就把我甩了
And now he's gone, and so am I.
现在他不在了,我也该走了
See ya.
再见
You heard what happened?
你知道出什么事了吗
Are you seriously mad at me now?
你真要这时对我发火吗
Well, I can't say I'm entirely pleased.
我不能说我一点都不怪你
You put Max Cady in my living room.
你把麦克斯?卡迪弄到我家
What was I supposed to do?
我能怎么做
I guess I didn't realize how deeply you felt about it.
我想是我没意识到你内心深处的感受
I know you got a lot on your plate right now.
我知道你那边也不容易
It's gotta be hard for you to be caught in the middle like this.
被夹在这种事中间的确很难受
Well, I'm sorry I didn't ask you first.
很抱歉我先前没征询你的意见
I thought I was doing the right thing.
我以为我做的是正确的
Uh, you were.
你做得没错
Ben didn't hit Damien. I-I did.
本没有打达米恩,是我干的
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Spotted--a lonely boy trying to save an innocent man.
现场报道,寂寞男孩正尝试去解救无辜的人
Looks like Brooklyn's the one who's guilty... by association.
看来布鲁克林为自己的行为感到了内疚
Hey, have you talked to Eric?
跟艾瑞克谈过了吗
He wasn't here when I got up.
我起来时他已经不在了
I wouldn't be surprised
他要是跟达米恩在一起的话
if he was off somewhere with Damien.
我一点也不感到惊讶
I don't know what to do, how to get through to him.
我不知道该怎么做,怎样解决这事
It's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
I'm meeting with Nate. We're gonna take care of it.
我现在去找内特,我们会处理好的
Uh, I've gotta call you back.
到时给你回话
I don't know where to begin.
我不知道怎么开口才好
How about "I'm sorry"?
那就说句"对不起"吧
I didn't think that would be enough.
我觉得道歉远远不够
I'm pretty easy.
我很随和的
Well, then I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Honestly, I don't know what I was thinking.
老实说,我都不知道我在想什么
I was jealous. I was angry.
我的妒忌我的愤怒
I cost you a night in jail.
让你在牢里待了一晚
What's one more after three years?
都住了三年了,多一晚没什么
Thank you for calling my P.O., setting the record straight.
感谢你给我的假释官打电话,讲出了实情
I'll pack up my stuff.
我去收拾行李了
No, you don't have to move out. In fact,
不用,事实上你不必搬出去
I would like you to stay.
我希望你留下
I realize you're someone I should trust,
我觉得你是那种我值得信赖的人
just like Serena said I should.
就像瑟琳娜说的一样
She said that?
她说过这话
Yeah. If you don't believe me,
没错,要是不信我的话
you can ask her yourself.
你就亲自问她吧
Hey. Dan invited me to come over and wait for you.
丹叫我过来一起等你回来
She was right. I was wrong.
她是对的,我错了
Just give everyone else some time. They'll come around.
给大家都留些时间,他们正赶过来
I need to go meet Nate.
我要去找内特了
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I was just getting coffee at Sicaff?
我去斯卡夫买咖啡了
I-I got you one, too.
给你也买了一杯
You should know that, um, Dan and Nate
你该知道,丹和内特
are on their way over to Damien's to look for you.
正去达米恩那里找你呢
Yeah, well, Damien ditched me after the party, so...
达米恩把我一人丢在派对上
Strongest drug I'm on is double macchiato.
双倍的焦糖玛奇朵对我来说是最强力的药
Are we done?
说完了吗
No, no, no. We're not.
没,没,还没有
Talk to me. Make me understand
说说看,告诉我
why you wanna spend so much time with a guy like him
你为什么想和他那种人黏在一起
when you have all your other friends.
你又不是没有其他朋友
What other friends?
什么其他朋友
Can't believe I'm gonna say this out loud.
不敢相信我居然要大声把这句话说出来
It sounds so stupid, but I... I thought Damien got me.
这听起来很蠢,但是我觉得达米恩真的懂我
You know, we could just hang out together
我们可以一起出去闲逛
and do nothing.
一起无所事事
He was there for me.
他总是支持着我
That kind of a guy always is.
那种家伙不就是那样嘛
Lesson learned. Thank you.
醍醐灌顶啊,谢谢你了
For what?
欠什么
A speechless Chuck Bass.
哑口的恰克?拜斯
Will wonders never cease?
奇迹永不会终结吗
Honestly, I never thought you'd talk to me again.
事实上,我以为你不会再理我了
Neither did I.
我也觉得是
But then I got a phone call from your friend Blair.
但后来我接到你朋友布莱尔的电话
Not a staged call-- a real one.
一通满怀真情实感的电话
She told me you may have said all those things
她告诉我,你可能是出于错误的动机
on the phone with her for the wrong reasons...
才在电话里跟她说那些事情
but that you also meant them.
但你也是真情流露
When it comes to me, Blair has a nasty habit
跟我扯上关系的时候,布莱尔有个恶习
of never being wrong.
就是从未出错过
She said the same thing.
正如她所言
So I've decided to ignore my better judgment
所以我打算忽略自己更为准确的判断
and give you a second chance. If you ever lie to me again--
再给你一次机会,如果你再欺骗我一次
You have my word. Business is business.
我保证,公事公办
You need to do what's right for Thorpe enterprises.
而你得为索普企业做出正确的抉择
I'll find another way to save my family legacy--
我会另觅方法来拯救我的家庭遗产
one that doesn't involve you.
不再将你牵涉其中
I would...
我会...
But I can't right now. I have a meeting.
但现在不行,我有个会要开
Dinner tonight?
一起是吃晚餐
Room service.
叫客房服务吧
Epperly's been in with Stefano for over an hour.
艾柏利和斯特凡诺进去都超过一个小时了
But... It was just gift bags.
但那只是礼物袋而已啊
And we still got them there on time.
而且我们也准时送到那里了啊
This is all my fault.
都是我的错
I wanted Epperly to get laid, not laid off.
我想让艾柏利一夜风流,而不是一夜下岗啊
Did you get fired?
你被炒了吗
Of course not. The party was a huge success.
当然没,派对很成功
Are you having a psychotic break?
那你有没有精神崩溃
No, but I am taking a break. I quit.
没,但我要休个假,我辞职了
Blair, at the party, I ran into the guy
布莱尔,派对上,我遇见了那个
that I dated when I was living in London,
我住在伦敦时交往过的他
and we spent the whole night together--just talking.
我们整晚都待在一起,就聊天而已
And he is heading off to Bali to a yoga retreat,
他打算前往巴厘的一个瑜伽会所
and I... decided I want to go with him.
而我,决定跟他一起去
You're leaving the magazine
你要像《美食祈祷恋爱》中的
for "Eat pray love"?
女主角那样离开杂志社吗
I guess you can't have it all.
鱼和熊掌不可兼得吧
No, of course you can. Don't quit.
不,你当然可以,不要辞职
You're amazing at your job.
你的工作做得好极了
I know, and you will be, too.
我知道,你也会很出色的
What?
什么
As a token of my appreciation
你帮我认清
for helping me see what was missing in my life,
自己生活中的缺憾,为表谢意
I suggested that you be promoted to replace me. Congratulations.
我提议将你提升到我的位置,恭喜你
Stefano's giving you a trial run, starting now.
斯特凡诺决定开始试用你,从现在开始
This is the office, international, Stefano only.
这是办公专用,国际专线,斯特凡诺专线
Now your day begins every morning at 6:00 A.M.
现在,你的一天从每天早上6点
with the Milan conference call.
以米兰会议的电话开始
No, no, I am a full-time student. I go to Columbia.
不,不,我是哥伦比亚大学的全日制学生
If James Franco can do it, so can you.
如果詹姆斯?弗兰克可以,那么你也行
Blair, you wanted it all, and you just got it.
布莱尔,你向往这一切,而现在你已得到
They say the universe has a great sense of humor,
常言道上天老爱跟人们开玩笑
that sometimes having your dreams come true
以致有时候,梦想成真之时
can feel like a nightmare.
会像噩梦到来之日
The board is waiting for us.
理事会在等着我们
Raina, after last night, I need to ask
瑞娜,昨晚的事情之后,我得问问
if I have your full support to buy Bass industries.
你是否还全心支持我,购买拜斯产业
Yes, under one condition.
是,但有个条件
Name it.
说说看
After the deal closes, I want you to give Chuck
协议达成后,我想让你给恰克一个机会
a chance to be part of the new company.
掌控新公司的部分运营权
I don't need Chuck's help to run Bass industries.
我不需要恰克帮助我经营拜斯产业
Yes, you do.
不,你需要
You just don't know it yet.
你还没有意识到
Because getting what you want
因为得偿所愿时
always comes with strings attached.
往往有相应条件附带之
Archibald, Humphrey. What are you guys doing here?
阿齐布尔德,汉弗瑞,你们来这儿干什么
Well, we came looking for Eric.
我们来找艾瑞克
We ran into your dad instead. He's a nice guy.
却碰上你老爸了,他人还不错
I mean, at least he was to us.
我是说,至少对我们还不错
How he is to you after what we told him
至于在我们告诉他真相后,他会怎么对你
might be a different story.
就不可同日而语了
Wait. You guys realize what you've done?
等会,你们知道自己干了什么吗
My dad's gonna cut me off!
我老爸会剥夺我的继承权的
And even when you think you're finally in the clear,
而即使你觉得终于守得云开见月明了
you're never home free.
却得知大功告成之日尚远
You haven't slept.
你一夜没睡
I couldn't,
睡不着
not until I knew you were safe.
不确定你的安危我睡不着
Last night at the party when everyone else doubted you,
昨晚派对上,所有人都怀疑你时
I never did, not for a second, and I never will.
我从未怀疑过,哪怕一秒,今后也不会
What about your family?
你家人怎么办
What if us being together drives them all away?
如果我们在一起会让你众叛亲离呢
I don't think it will,
我觉得不会的
but that's a risk I'm willing to take if you are.
只要你愿意,我甘冒这个险
Every happy ending is just a new beginning...
所有圆满结局只象征着一个新的开始
because on the upper east side,
因为在上东区
the good times never last forever.
好景永远不长久
X.O.X.O. Gossip girl.
X.O.X.O.八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
core [kɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 果心,核心,要点
vt. 挖去果核

 
episode ['episəud]

想一想再看

n. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事

联想记忆
strike [straik]

想一想再看

n. 罢工,打击,殴打
v. 打,撞,罢工,划

 
bother ['bɔðə]

想一想再看

v. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心
n. 烦扰,

联想记忆
flexible ['fleksəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 灵活的,易弯曲的,柔韧的,可变通的

联想记忆
berry ['beri]

想一想再看

n. 浆果

联想记忆
timely ['taimli]

想一想再看

adj. 及时的,适时的
adv. 及时的

联想记忆
expose [ik'spəuz]

想一想再看

vt. 揭露,使暴露,使曝光,使面临

联想记忆
intended [in'tendid]

想一想再看

adj. 故意的,有意的;打算中的 n. 已订婚者 v.

联想记忆
approve [ə'pru:v]

想一想再看

v. 批准,赞成,同意,称许

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。