手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《广告狂人》 > 广告狂人第三季 > 正文

广告狂人第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第1集:业务主管被解雇

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

You know how hard I've prayed?

我一直虔诚地向上帝祈祷
Why does he make me suffer?
他为何要如此折磨我
God will give you a child.
上帝会赐予你一个孩子的
Let me see her.
让我看看她
So you killed another one?
在你手里又死了一个孩子吗
'cause you had nothing to do with this.
那和你没关系,
Maybe you oughta stay off her once in a while.
或许你该让她自己静一静
Get out you witch!
滚出去,你个妖妇
I've got eightyfive and my boots are off.
我有85美分,我的鞋都已经脱了
You don't have a sheet.
你连张床单都没有
I'll get one...
会有的
But that'll be another quarter
不过,那又得多花0.25美元了
and this is all I have.
这是我全部的家当了
Go wash yourself.
先去洗洗吧
You get me in trouble
你要是给我惹麻烦(怀孕)
and I'm gonna cut your dick off
我就割了你的老二
and boil it in hog fat.
把它扔进油锅里
I'm gonna cut his dick off
我就割了你的老二
and boil it in hog fat.
把它扔进油锅里
What was that sweetheart?
亲爱的,怎么了
I'm cold.
我好冷
You wanna hold him?
你想抱抱他吗
I'm gonna cut his dick off and boil it in hog fat.
我就割了你的老二,把它扔进油锅里
It's midnight.
深更半夜的
What do you want?
你有事吗
I told you god would give you a child.
我说过上帝会赐你一个孩子
Whose is it?
这是谁家的孩子
Is your husband home?
你的丈夫在家吗
God is giving you a child.
这是上帝赐给你们的孩子
His name is Dick...
他叫迪克(有男性生殖器的意思)
After a wish his mother should've lived to see.
他的母亲若没死,一定会将那个男人阉割的
Come on drink this.
来,喝吧
There's no point in both of us not sleeping.
没理由我们俩会同时失眠啊
She wakes up at night when I drop off.
我刚要睡着,她就会闹醒我
Are you so sure it's a girl?
你确定是个女孩吗
Oh believe me she knows what she wants.
相信我,她知道自己想要什么
I packed her valise.
我把她的衣物都整理好了
I could've done that.
怎么不让我做呢
Well you'll get a chance...
以后机会多的是
The clasp is broken.
搭扣坏了
Carla says she saw Sally hitting it with a hammer.
卡拉称她看见萨丽用锤子敲坏的
She's taken to your tools like a little lesbian.
她像一个小拉拉一样野蛮霸道
Am I ever going to sleep again?
我何时才能再次入眠
At least you don't look tired.
还好你看起来不累
I just want everything to be perfect.
我事事力求完美
I want her to come into our home at its best.
我希望她能完美地降临到我们家
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛吧
You're on a warm sandy beach.
试想自己正躺在温暖的沙滩上
Because I'm a whale.
因为我是一只鲸鱼
You're on a warm sandy beach...
试想自己正躺在温暖的沙滩上
You can smell the faint scent of coconut oil...
远处传来阵阵椰油的芳香
And as you slide your hands
你的手指
through that cool patch of sand
轻轻滑过
underneath that shadow of your deck chair
躺椅下细软的沙滩
You're good at this.
你是一个伟大的催眠师
Lola
劳拉
Lola? Hello?
劳拉,在吗
Yes but on occasion
没错,不过有时候
you have to resign yourself to sleeping where you are.
你无法改变自己的居住地
That's why they sell subway tokens silly.
所以他们开始卖地铁代币,傻吧
Lola.
劳拉
You're looking lovely today.
你今天真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you here to see me?
你是来找我的吗
No I'm just verifying some information.
不是,我只是来核实一些信息
Thank you Lola.
谢谢你,劳拉
He just always stops by concerning the strangest things.
他每次来都会讲些奇怪的事情
Yesterday it was my engagement ring.
昨天是来议论我的订婚戒指
Enough Lola!
够了,劳拉
You know there's something about the way he talks.
他的言谈举止实在是太迷人
I could listen to him read the phone book.
他就算是读电话簿我也爱听
Well when he gets to "s"
好的,那他读到"s"的时候
I need Harold Sullivan at Lever Brothers.
请给我接通利华兄弟的哈罗德·苏利文
Remarkable!
太惊艳了
I picked it for its sensuality
这幅画是我一时兴起而买
but it also in some way
不过它倒是让我
reminds me of our business.
想起了我们的业务
Who is the man who imagined her ecstasy?
是谁勾勒出这幅销魂的画作呢
Who indeed?
究竟是谁呢
We were just talking about you.
说曹操,曹操到啊
Bert's on his way.
伯特在路上了
Where's Roger?
罗杰在哪儿
Probably taking another grecian treasure out of its crate!
估计携巨款潜逃了吧
I apologize for Baltimore.
对于巴尔的摩那件事,我很抱歉
It has to be done.
我别无选择
Well it's a sales call.
这是业务拜访
Isn't there more I can do here?
有什么需要我做的吗
It's not a sales call.
这不是业务拜访
You're the face of our business.
你就是公司的形象代表
They need someone they can trust.
他们需要些值得信任的人
London fog...
伦敦雾, London Fog(著名时装品牌)
How ludicrous.
太可笑了
Really I have one.
是吗,我有一件这牌子的衣服
So do I.
我也有一件
No of course uh it's just the name.
不,当然,我说的只是名字
There's no fog in London...
伦敦没有雾
There is no London fog?
因此怎么会有伦敦雾这种名字
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Quite! Never was.
相当确定,前所未有的确信
It was the coal dust from the industrial era.
那是工业区的煤尘
Charles Dickens and what not.
那只是查尔斯·狄更斯等人的诗意美化而已
Mr. Cooper?
库珀先生
Mr. Peterson is here to see you.
彼得森先生要见你
Good morning Bert.
早上好,伯特
Hey Don.
唐,
Bert. Wayne.
伯特,韦恩
We need you to have a seat Bert.
请坐下吧,伯特
Okay.
好的
You got a blindfold too?
你也被蒙蔽了双眼吗
This isn't easy.
这真是难以启齿
It really isn't.
的确如此
Oh god! I really thought I'd made it.
天呐,我真的以为我完成任务了
I know it's unkind
我知道这样有些不近人情
but it's generous and it's fair.
但给你的报酬绝对是公平合理的
So why the hell'd you wait so long?
你们为什么等这么久
It was brought to our attention that your wife was undergoing radiation.
我们知道你的妻子在做化疗
We thought it decent to wait.
我们不想落井下石
That was decent.
这一点确实很人道
Sorry I'm late!
抱歉,来迟了
Did I miss anything?
我错过什么了吗
Oh sad meeting...
悲伤的会议啊
Sorry about that.
抱歉
Wasn't easy.
痛苦的抉择啊
We'll see how you do without my rolodex.
没有我的关系网,看你们能怎么样
We're gonna take that risk.
我们考虑到这个风险了
You make me sick!
你真让我恶心
You're the dying empire!
你们行将就木
We're the future!
而我们前程似锦
Bert control yourself.
伯特,冷静点
I'm the head of accounts dammit!
靠,我可是业务主管
I'm sure we'll regret it.
我敢说我们一定会后悔的
I'm serious!
我说真的
See ya on the bread lines fellas.
你们破产之日即再相见之时
Is that the last of it?
这是最后一次了吧
Because I don't like how much i'm getting used to these.
我可不喜欢自己渐渐对这些麻木不仁
I don't know anything you don't know.
你不知道的事,我同样不知道
Do you understand there's not point ever
你能挣超过四万美金
in making over forty thousand dollars
却要收取百分之69的税
when you'll be taxed 69%?
这太不合理了
You're working for them!
你这是替他们工作
And god forbid you really make it...
上天保佑,当你真的挣了那么多
everything over seventy grand is 81%.
超过7万美金的税竟然高达百分之81
Even if you're married?
即便你已经结婚吗
Fellow comrades in mediocrity
平庸的同事们
I want you to listen very carefully.
你们给我仔细听好了
You can all go straight to hell!
你们会直接下地狱的
Heard he's going in house at Nabisco.
听说他要去纳贝斯克了
You're sure it's not starting again?
你确定这不是最后一个了吗
Mr. Campbell's office.
这是坎贝尔先生的办公室
What? The fire incident?
什么,解雇啊,
Mr. Campbell Mr. Price wants to see you.
坎贝尔先生,普莱斯先生要见你
I'm at lunch.
我要去吃午饭
Bring your doggie bag.
吃不完的打包带回来
Holy crap!
我操
You couldn't have pulled me aside to say that?
你就不能把我拉到一边悄悄说吗
I'm sure it's nothing.
我认为这没什么啊
How the hell am I supposed to live like this?
我怎会落得这般田地
Drop dead you limey vulture!
去死吧,你这个英国杂种
Son of a bitch!
混蛋
I assume you can continue to handle this beautifully
我想在我给姑娘们解决心理问题时
while I dispense psychotherapy to the girls in the pool?
你把一切都处理得井井有条
You americans don't know
你们这些美国人
how to handle you're emotions...
不懂得如何控制自己的情绪
It's unbecoming.
这十分不得体
His wife is sick...
他的妻子生病了
and if you would have talked to his girl
如果你提前告知他的秘书的话
she would have informed him.
她起码会让他做好心理准备的
So he would've had a longer walk
那么他就可以先控制好自己
to Mr. Cooper's?
再走进库珀先生的办公室
And if you would talk to me
如果你提前告诉我
I would have been waiting
我会将他的物品都收拾妥当
with his coat and his rolodex.
不会出现这种局面
While we're on the topic of decorum
当谈及礼貌得体
I'd like to speak with you
我想跟你谈谈
about the way I'm being addressed.
对我的称呼问题
Could you be more specific?
你能说的再具体点吗
The switchboard I'm not John.
总机转接电话,不应该称呼我为约翰
I'm Mr. Hooker.
应称呼我为胡克先生
That's the way they've been taught to address the secretaries.
她们这样称呼一个秘书没有错啊
Yes well as I've explained in Great Britain
正如我所说的,在英国
A truck is a laurie and an elevator is a lift.
卡车被称为载重汽车,电梯被称为升降机
I've got it Mr. Hooker.
我知道的,胡克先生
Despite your title... you are not a secretary.
如果不看你的头衔,你甚至连秘书都算不上
I'm Mr. Price's right arm.
我是普莱斯先生的左右手
I'm not his typist.
我不是他的打字员
Of course.
当然
Good luck everybody!
祝你们所有人好运
Good luck!
祝你们好运
I assume you will let him know
我想等彼得森先生离开公司时
when Mr. Peterson has left the building.
你会告知普莱斯先生
How are we today?
今天还好吗
Very well thank you.
很好,谢谢
Bert Peterson has left the agency.
伯特·彼得森已经离开公司
Really? Yes.
真的吗,是的,
I can't speak for everyone here but um...
不知道别人怎么想,不过...
I like you.
我喜欢你
And I like you.
我也喜欢你啊
But you don't know me.
不过你不了解我
But I will make that effort if given the opportunity.
只要给我机会,我就能做到
Pardon?
什么
I apologize that I haven't been more welcoming socially.
抱歉,我没有正式地为你接风洗尘
It seemed until your wife arrived...
因为您的妻子还没来
I didn't want to make it awkward with a threesome.
我怕我们夫妻二人邀请您单独赴宴会有些不合适
Although now that I think of it
不过,我现在想想
perhaps your being alone is all the reason
你独自一人
I should have offered my hospitality.
我更应该热情款待
Do have a seat.
请坐
Why?
为什么
Isis something wrong?
有什么问题吗
I don't know...
我不清楚
you just removed the head of my department
你刚撤了我的顶头上司
Now you're offering me a chair.
现在却让我坐下
How cruel of me.
我真残忍
I wanted to inform you
我想告诉你
that you're now head of accounts.
你升为业务主管了
Excuse me?
什么
It seemed like the right thing to do
尽管你没那么热情好客
despite your lack of hospitality.
但我觉得你是个合适人选
The uh specifics are pending as is the announcement.
具体事宜稍后会正式公布
Is this really happening?
这是真的吗
I need to know it's certain.
我想确认一下
Yes but um shh.
是的,不过...
Wonderful! Thank you.
太好了,谢谢
Splendid.
不客气
Well it turns out things are splendid.
看来万事皆顺
That's good.
很好
Could you get my wife on the phone?
帮我接通我妻子的电话
I have Mrs. Campbell for you.
坎贝尔夫人在线
How are you sweetheart?
亲爱的,你好啊
What are you doing?
在干嘛呢
I know I told you this morning.
今早不是跟你说么
I'm having luncheon with the dosins committee from the met.
我和大都会公司的计量委员会开午餐会
How are they?
他们怎么样
Since when do you care?
你什么时候开始关心这些了
Since I was made "head of accounts."
从我升为业务主管开始
No! Yes!
不是吧,是的,
Oh my goodness!
谢天谢地
Peter that's wonderful! It really is.
皮特,太棒了,是啊,
I knew it would happen one day for real.
我早就预料到这一天的来临
I love the sound of your voice right now.
我爱死了你现在的声音
That's because I'm already drunk.
那是因为我已经醉了
Good for you!
太棒了
Just one more minute
稍待片刻
My husband got some good news.
我的丈夫有些喜讯要与我分享
Make a reservation.
订个桌位
Surprise me. Okay.
给我个惊喜,好的,
I should call my mother.
我该通知我母亲
Oh Peter...
皮特
Don't go to the well. There's no water there.
别自讨没趣了
I don't even know if I'm getting a raise.
我都不知道我会升职
I didn't ask I forgot!
我没有请求,我都忘记这回事了
That's very nobel.
这样很体面
You see one doesn't need money to be fulfilled.
能让人心满意足的并非只有金钱
Don't let those ladies from the Met hear you say that.
可别让那些大都会的女士听见这话
I should go. Bye.
我该挂电话了,拜,
Sorry to interrupt your lunch.
抱歉打扰你吃午饭了
I heard you wanted to see me
听说你要见我
so I grabbed a sandwich.
所以我匆忙吃了个三明治就来了
What can I do for you?
有什么可以为您效劳的吗
Mr. Peterson's left the agency.
彼得森先生离开公司了
If that's your news
如果这是你所谓的消息
I think you've been scooped.
我想这不算是新闻了吧
So you've heard.
那你听说咯
Let's just say he did not go gentle into that good night.
这么说吧,是他走的时候动静太大
So you're probably wondering where that leaves you.
我想你该十分担心自己将何去何从吧
Should I be worried?
我该担忧吗
No I should say not.
不用,我说不用了
We're making you head of accounts.
我们要升你做业务主管
Spectacular!
太棒了
Thanks a lot!
十分感谢
We're charting the course of transition right now.
我们正在处理交接事宜
There are many details to come.
还有很多细节有待商榷
I wouldn't be much an account man
作为一名业务员
if I didn't ask what it pays.
我想了解一下我的报酬会有多少
I wouldn't be much of a financial officer
作为财务部门主管
if I wasn't prepared to disappoint you.
我怕是会让你失望
It's 21 but we'll reevaluate this year.
2万1千美金,不过今年会重新评估的
Ken this is not for broadcast.
肯,别四处声张
They'll be a formal announcement.
不久就会发布正式通知
Great!
好极了
Can you believe this?
你能相信吗
What's the world coming to?
这世界真是风云变幻
That is a big bottle.
那真是个大瓶子
That's not a bottle that's his date.
那不是个瓶子,是他的恋爱对象
Myohmy what a big bottle you have.
我的天,那是多大个瓶子啊
I'm sorry honey but I'm taken.
抱歉,亲爱的,但我会买账
I just pawned my typewriter
我典当了我的打字机
So we can be together all weekend.
这样我们整个周末都能在一起了
The captain's about to announce our decent into friendship.
机长就要宣读旅程结束致辞了
Quick refill?
要抓紧时间再来一杯吗
I don't know
我不知道
Need something to run the plane.
飞机燃料不足的话,倒是可以用些酒精代替
And what about you Mr. Hoffstat?
你呢,霍夫斯特先生
Excuse me?
什么
I took a look at your luggage.
我看到了你的行李
You're William Hoffstat.
你是威廉·霍夫斯特
Uh Bill.
比尔
Call me Bill and uh this is my associate
叫我比尔吧,这是我的同事
Uh Mr. Fleishman.
弗莱斯曼先生
Ssam.
山,山姆
Shelly.
雪莱
Are you headed to baltimore or D.C.?
你们是去巴尔的摩还是华盛顿
Baltimore.
巴尔的摩
Well how 'bout that.
如此甚好
We're heading to Hausner's for dinner.
我们去豪斯纳饭店用晚餐
We should've been in line two hours ago
如果我们想8点用上餐
If we wanted to eat by eight.
恐怕得提前两小时排队
Lorelei has made some inroads with the maitre d'.
罗勒莱和大堂经理有点交情
Well we have to checkin
我们得先到旅馆登记
And we have an early meeting.
明天还有个早会
Where you stayin'?
你们住哪
The belvedere.
丽城酒店
Well this is too much us too!
太巧了,我们也是
7:30
7:30...
It'll be a hoot and a half.
你们会很开心的
Now you have to take someone else's luggage...
现在你必须提走别人的行李了
Bill Hoffman's.
比尔·霍夫曼的
Hoffstat my brotherinlaw.
是霍夫斯特,我的小舅子
He borrowed a suitcase to go to puerto rico
他找我借了个箱子去波多黎各
But he never tires of putting his name
不过他喜欢把别人的东西归于自己名下
On other people's things.
一向乐此不疲
I've flown a few times...
我坐过几次飞机
But I've never actually seen a stewardess that game.
却从没碰到过一个空姐会如此搭讪
Really?
真的吗
This is your captain speaking.
我是你们的机长
Hello Kenny.
好啊,肯尼
Any plans tonight?
晚上有计划吗
All I know is to avoid grand central.
我只知道必须远离大中央车站
I heard Burt Peterson's still at the bar.
听说伯特?彼得森还赖在酒吧里
Nownow.
世事弄人
It had to happen I guess.
我想,这是他的命数
He didn't put up much of a fight.
他不够拼命
Not counting today I mean.
当然不包括今天
It's a tough job.
这工作不好做
No doubt about that.
显而易见
I just wanna let you know
恕我直言
I've always been a big fan of your work
我一直对你的工作很欣赏
And I've been very vocal about it.
这是我的心声
I appreciate that.
谢谢你的赞赏
Maybe now things will finally settle down.
或许现在是尘埃落定的时候了
That's true.
确实
Listen I just wanna say that through all of this
听着,我只是想告诉你,经过这一切风雨
I know that you were there reminding me
我知道是你一直让我相信
That I can do this job.
我可以胜任这份工作
Well you're welcome.
不用客气
I guess it's because I think you can.
这是因为你确实如此
Have a good night. You too!
玩的愉快,你也是,
And my friend and I were listening
我和我朋友那时
To some radio program
在听广播节目
And we had this huge bag of fritos.
我们买了这么大一包油炸玉米饼
Oh we're not allowed in uniform.
我们穿工作装时不能抽烟
So at some point my friend stops eating
吃到一定程度,我朋友就停下了
But I can't.
但我停不下来
And I ate all of them and I got so...
我把它们吃光了,变得
It was quite unladylike.
这真是有失端庄
And I still can't eat them too today.
我现在再也不想吃它们了
Too much of a good thing it happens.
物极必反,这很正常
I think accounting sounds fascinating.
我觉得财务工作非常迷人
Going through other peoples bank accounts...
染指别人的银行账户
It sounds sexy.
真性感
Jesus Lorelei.
天,罗勒莱
How deep did you have to dig to come up with that?
要走到那一步不知道需要付出多少汗水呢
Why would you insult a man's profession?
你为什么要侮辱他的职业
No it's okay uh I don't usually tell people
没关系,我很少告诉别人
I'm an accountant.
我是个会计
Listen Billy Sam
听着,比利,山姆
I didn't mean to insult your profession.
我无意侮辱你们的职业
Don't sweat it.
别介意
'course you do know there are different kinds of accountants.
你要知道会计也分很多种
Are there?
有吗
Tell them what we do.
跟他们说说我们的工作
I don't know Bill.
我不清楚,比尔
I'm gonna have to swear you all to secrecy.
你们得发誓会保密
You can't guarantee that.
你无法保证
You're right.
说得对
Well someone just brought everything
有人说话卖关子
To a screeching halt.
吊人胃口呢
We'll be good.
我们会保密的
You ever heard of James Hoffa?
听说过詹姆斯·霍法吗,(美国工会领导人,涉嫌受贿,诈骗,非法干预陪审团)
You know I don't just throw away newspapers everyday.
我不是每天都把报纸扔一边的
I also read them.
我也会看报的
There is a lot of money missing
大笔资金不翼而飞
And they don't really keep receipts.
他们甚至没留下收据
So you're a couple of gmen.
这么说你们是联邦探员
No we're accountants.
不,我们是会计
Isn't the service exquisite?
这里的服务还周到吧
I'm based in new york.
我常驻纽约
I'd always rather be there
我更乐意呆在那儿
But it's my job to be outta town.
但我的工作让我四处漂泊
I don't know I...
我不知该说什么
Keep going a lot of places
我总是不停奔走在各个地方
and ending up somewhere I've already been.
也会停留在我曾去过的某处
How 'bout a night cap?
晚上再聚如何
I don't know.
我不确定
You're face is red.
你脸红了
Order for us!
替我们点菜
Felt selfconscious there for a moment.
刚才有那么一刻的不安
We're the only one's without a uniform.
唯独我们没穿制服
Good night Bill.
晚安,比尔
Sam.
山姆
Shelly it's been a swell evening.
雪莱,这个夜晚很充实
Well this is me.
我到了
Let me see if it's different than my floor.
让我瞧瞧和我住的地方有何不同
What are we doin'?
我们在干嘛
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm engaged.
我已经订婚了
On the other hand you might be my last chance.
也就是说,你是我最后一次艳遇
I've been married a long time.
我结婚很久了
You get plenty of chances.
相信我,你的机会还会有很多
It's my birthday.
今天是我生日
Really?
真的吗
Is it?
今天吗
Really is.
是今天
Let me see your drivers license.
驾照给我看看
That's not gonna help.
那没什么用
Oh happy birthday.
生日快乐
Hello?
你好
My air conditioner does not work.
我的空调坏了
It is stagnant in here.
这里像个闷罐
Take your hand out.
把手拿出来
I can't breathe!
我没法呼吸啦
Stand up.
站起来
Lorelei thinks you look like Tye Power.
罗勒莱觉得你长得像泰伊·鲍威尔
Remember him?
记得他吗
Go on.
继续
And while you're distracted
趁你意乱神迷的时候
I'm gonna take off my shoes.
我想脱下鞋子
Is that okay?
可以吗
Your turn.
该你了
Not yet.
还没到时候
Do you like?
你还钟意吗
Everyone's always asking me if I was a model...
每个人都爱问我是不是个模特
But I wasn't.
可惜我不是
The one I have at home is different.
我家里的和这个不一样
Hope I didn't break it.
但愿我没把它弄坏
Nope it's fine.
没有,没什么大碍
Just a minute.
稍等一下
Hmm thank you.
十分感谢
Airplane.
在飞机上弄的
Oh god!
哦,老天
Oh jesus!
哦,上帝
What is that? Fire alarm!
出什么事了,是火警,
Come on Let's go!
穿衣服,我们走
Come on forget your shoes.
快点,别管你的鞋子
Let's go!
我们走
Come on!
快走
Come on!
快走啊
Do you have another cigarette?
您还有烟吗
Everything's okay folks.
一切正常,大家别慌
Morning. Morning.
早上好,你好,
You ever get nervous wearing that on the subway?
戴这么贵重的首饰乘地铁你不担心吗
I don't ride the subway.
我并不乘坐地铁
I do worry about being followed though.
倒是担心被人跟踪
I think Lola takes a horse and buggy.
我记得劳拉是乘破马车来上班的
She's never on time.
她上班就从来没准时过
I'm not at work yet.
我可还没到上班时间呢
I don't wanna sit in my office
我讨厌每天坐在办公室里
And listen to someone talk about their water retention.
听那些人谈论补水保湿的美容话题
Peggy brides are very selfconscious.
佩奇,新娘总是会很在意自己的形象
If she's so worried about getting married
如果她真的在意婚姻的话
Then why is she shamelessly flirting with money penny all the time?
为何每天还不知廉耻的和"便士男"调情
Don't call him that. He hates that.
别这么叫他,他讨厌那个称呼
Are you defending him?
你是在维护他吗
He's repellent.
他并不讨我喜欢
Reminds me of a door man.
我觉得他像个门僮
And the typing she does for him...
她还帮他打字呢...
Oh god I'm so glad i'm gonna be out of here soon.
老天,电梯可算来了
That's very comforting Joan.
那可真是体贴可人,琼
There's nothing I can do.
我无能为力
Congratulations.
恭喜
Oh thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Price just called.
普莱斯先生刚打电话来说
There's a meeting for the heads of accounts immediately.
要马上召开一个会议,业务主管都要参加
Excuse me?
你说什么
Mr. Price called a big meeting for you
普莱斯先生叫你和科斯格罗夫先生
And Mr.Cosgrove.
去参加一个重要的会议
What are you talking about?
你到底在说些什么
Whatever the circumstance is it's nice to see you.
无论如何,见到你很高兴
I'm just here to show you the continuity of our service.
我谨在此向您表达本公司服务的连贯性
That with or without Burt Peterson
不论伯特·彼得森在与不在
You're on our mind.
您都是我们诚心尊待的客户
I apologize.
十分抱歉
Morris you remember salvatore romano.
莫里斯,你还记得萨尔瓦多.罗曼诺吧
I don't know how but I left my plane ticket at the hotel.
真不知怎么搞的,我把机票忘在酒店了
He's the guy with the marker
这个伙计总能
Who always does what I say.
按照我的意图把事情做好
Words pictures.
一个负责文案,一个负责图案
Sal this is Howard.
萨尔,这位是霍华德
Pleasure.
很荣幸
I don't remember...
我记不大清楚了...
Do you have a family?
你成家了吗
Uh not yet.
算不上真正意义上的家
I have a wife.
我结婚了但尚无子嗣
Well Howard is my son.
霍华德是我的儿子
He's going to be a part of this from now on.
从现在开始他将负责这部分业务
Starting with taking you two gentlemen on a tour.
我们先带你们两位去参观一下吧
That's it?
就这些吗
You're not gonna say anything?
你不想再多说些什么吗
My father's extremely concerned
说实话
About the business right now.
我父亲现在正为公司的业绩殚精竭虑
What was it about our work?
是由于我们的缘故吗
I mean we don't want to take credit for everything
我是说,虽然我们不能保证万无一失
But uh two of every three raincoats sold last year
可从去年雨衣的销售权重来看
Had london fog stitched on the inside pocket.
2/3的业绩都是"伦敦雾"品牌贡献的
Dad was worried that everyone who's ever going to buy
父亲只是担心已经拥有一件雨衣的人
A raincoat already has one.
是否还会再买第二件
Because a business has to get bigger every year...
毕竟生意是需要逐年扩张的
That's capitalism.
这才是资本主义
Well our worst fears lie in anticipation.
人类最大的恐惧源自对未来的不确定
That's not me that's Balzac.
不是我说的,是巴尔扎克
Balzac huh?
巴尔扎克吗
You are not Burt Peterson.
你确实与伯特·彼得森不同
I've been investigating umbrellas bags hats
我调研了一下雨伞,书包,帽子的...
There are companies that all they do is make hats.
已经有很多专门制造帽子的企业了
London fog is a 40yearold brand
"伦敦雾"是一个有40年历史的品牌
That sounds like it's existed forever
其品牌价值也会一直延续
And you've established with our help
在我们的协助下这个品牌已经成为
That it means one thing raincoats.
雨衣制造行业内的翘楚
New products aside...
暂放下新产品不说...
There will be fat years and there will be lean years...
年景虽会荒腴不定
But it is going to rain.
可谁也无法阻止老天下雨
That's true.
就是这个道理
Let's see if we can find you some ear plugs.
我去看看帮你们找两附耳塞
Bacardi Bel Jolie Birds Eye Cadbury
百加得,贝尔朱莉,伯利兹,吉百利
Campbell soup international
汤厨集团
Cartwright doublesided aluminum
卡特莱特双面铝业公司
Chevron oil Dunkin' donuts
谢夫隆石油,唐恩都乐
General foods europe Kodak Lever Brothers
通用食品欧洲分部,柯达,利华兄弟
Martinsons Popsicle Relaxacizor
马丁森咖啡,冷食集团,利来克塞斯
Rio De Janerio which is dormant.
里约热内卢,这个暂停合作
United Fruits Warner Brothers.
联合水果公司,华纳兄弟
And now for Mr. Campbell.
由坎贝尔先生负责的客户是
Admiral Television Rlpine Real Estate
艾德蒙电视公司,阿帕地产
Bethlehem Steel Coned Gillette Gordon's
伯利恒钢铁公司,电力集团,吉列,哥顿
Liberty Capital Savings Lucky Strike Maytag
自由资本储蓄所,幸福时光,美泰克家电
North American Aviation
北美航空工业公司
P&G Pampers Playtex Samsonite
保洁,帮宝适,倍得适,新秀丽
Secor Laxatives Snyder's Ketchup Utz.
塞科尔轻泻剂,斯奈德番茄酱,优滋薯片
Why does he have Utz?
为什么优滋归他负责
Some of this was done based on accounts
现在的分工方案基于客户类型
And some of this was done based on relationship's
以及负责人的业务人脉关系
And you figure out what happened with Utz.
你应该了解优滋的情况
So you decided all of this?
你决定了所有客户分工方案吗
Fortycents of every dollar at this agency
公司现在有40%的投入都花在电视部门
Is spent in the television department but no we did.
不过,这是我们共同决定的
What are these others for?
那这些剩下的客户呢
Olson.
奥尔森会负责
She's all over the place.
她真是无处不在啊
You know that's not true.
你说笑了
You're each taking half the company.
你们现在平分了公司的客户
Course it's possible someone could distinguish themselves.
可能有些人会表现得出类拔萃
Could be easier that way.
那样就简单多了
Can you believe this?
真是难以置信
If you're upset you seem to be hiding it.
看来你感觉不错啊
I'm excited.
我很兴奋
I mean I feel badly about Burt Peterson.
说实话,我为伯特·彼得森感到难过
Three kids wife with cancer
三个孩子,还有个身患癌症的妻子
But you greased up the shoot and shoved him down it.
不正是你造成他如今的悲惨境遇吗
What could possibly be the matter?
此话怎讲
Why did you even accept this?
你为什么要接受这份分工
You have no interest in this.
你对此根本兴趣索然
Why wouldn't I want this?
我怎么就对此没兴趣
Because you're no good.
因为你能力有限
They want us to hate each other.
他们这样做就是想让我们勾心斗角
I refuse to participate in that.
我可没那么蠢
Very nice.
很好
Veryvery nice.
相当好
Look at you never break a sweat.
瞧瞧你,一副好逸恶劳的样子
You're right I should just lay down
你说的对,我何不干脆放轻松点
And we should run together holding hands.
与你一起并肩奋斗
What time is it?
几点了
1:15.
1点15分,
We should be back in the office by three.
3点前我们应该能到公司
We're going back to the office?
我们要回公司吗
I'm gonna ask you something
我想问你个事情
and I want you to be completely honest with me.
我希望你坦诚以对
London fog.
"伦敦雾"的广告创意
It's a subway car...
在一个地铁车厢中...
And there's a commuter looking up.
一名乘客的目光似乎在张望些什么
There's a girl with her back to us.
一个妙龄少女背对着我们
She's wearing one of those short tan one's
她身着一件褐色短款雨衣
But it's open.
雨衣下摆自然敞开
Her legs are bare.
她裸露的玉腿若隐若现
We know what he's seeing...
我们便知道那名乘客正在看些什么...
Limit your exposure.
尽量控制一下暴露程度
That's it?
就这些吗
Good?
觉得如何
Mr. Hooker may I speak with you?
胡克先生,能和你说句话吗
I thought it was a good idea that ppl had an office
我觉得为访客安排一间接待室
For when visitors come.
真是个好主意
Course it would make since for someone
那样在平常空闲的时间
To be occupying it in the meantime.
便可供其它人使用
I wrestled up an office for you.
我尽量帮你争取到了一间办公室
I hope you find it appropriate to your status.
希望它能和你的职位相称
My position?
我的职位是什么
Steer Mr. Price not exactly in the thick of things
协助普莱斯先生,这差事并不十分繁重
But you will have someone to attend to your typing
然而你还是需要有人帮你打字
To avoid you siphoning off the man hours.
以免把时间浪费在无谓的体力劳动上
My own girl of my choosing?
我可以亲自挑选自己的秘书吗
I will have a lineup.
我会为你提供若干候选人的
Did he take the ant farm?
他把那个蚂蚁农庄的玩具拿走了吗
No it's actually Mr. Cooper's.
没有,那个实际上是库珀先生的
Oh. It just lives there.
所以,不要管它,放在那就好
Hello sweetheart.
你好吗,亲爱的
Now don't be cross.
不要生气
I'll only be a minute.
我就呆一小会儿
You have a fever?
你发烧了吗
No.
没有
"Peter Campbell the buck stops here."
"皮特·坎贝尔,责无旁贷"(杜鲁门座右铭)
Huh the buck stops here...
责无旁贷...
Unless it stops over there.
我看还是"责有旁贷"吧
What's the matter?
出什么事了吗
There's two heads of accounts.
现在有两个业务主管
Kenny Cosgrove and I are sharing it.
肯尼·科斯格罗夫和我
Oh I'm so sorry.
哦,真遗憾
I was sitting there and they just...
我就傻傻地坐在会议室,听他们...
Read off a list of names.
念着名单
A list of companies...
那些公司客户的名单...
That's my life.
看来我命该如此
I know you won't like hearing this
我知道你不爱听
But you're a lot like my father.
可你确实很像我的父亲
You're an ambitious man and an ambitious man
你是个雄心勃勃的人,而这样的人
Is never happy with what he has.
是从来不会满足现状的
Why does it always have to be like this?
可为什么总要经历这些曲折
Why can't I get anything good all at once?
为何不让我一步登天
This is an amazing opportunity!
这正是个千载难逢的机会
They believe in you.
他们相信你的能力
Don't turn it sour.
不要辜负了他们
It's a test.
这是一场考验
Why not just cut it short and tell them I want it.
何不直截了当地去告诉他们我的想法
You can do whatever you want
你可以顺着自己的性子去做
But they do not want to hear your outrage.
但他们不想听你激愤满腔的抱怨
They want you to beat Ken.
他们是想看到你打败肯
I know what they want Trudy.
我很清楚他们的心思,特鲁迪
And honestly I don't know...
可说实话,我就是不明白...
I can't live with this.
我不能忍受这个过程
But you'll try.
但你会尽力而为的
It's great!
太棒了
It's a great ad!
真是完美广告案
So how was everything in Baltimore?
巴尔的摩之行怎么样
Out of town Don draper...
远离城市喧嚣,唐·德雷柏...
First class.
头等舱
Go on.
还有呢
Two old married men.
两个已婚的老男人
Oh there was a fire in the hotel
对了,还赶上了酒店失火
But no casualties.
好在没有伤亡
That's too bad.
真是倒霉
For casting this lucky fellow in the subway.
这个在地铁里走运的小子
What's he look like?
他要看上去如何
I don't know a little excited...
我不太确定,应该有点兴奋...
A little shocked.
有点激动
No what's he look like?
不,我是说他的外貌
Oh handsome.
哦,要帅的
The girl's gone.
女孩走了
I have stolichnaya and cuban cigars
我带来了苏联红牌伏特加和古巴雪茄
Sent them from greece.
希腊货
Should've tried a pound of opium.
真该搞点鸦片过来
Help yourself.
自便
So Cosgrove versus Campbell.
这次,科斯格罗夫对阵坎贝尔
Is Cooper playing god or darwin?
库珀扮的是上帝还是达尔文
I know it sounds japanese but it's not Cooper.
这看来像日本人的风格,可并非库珀的主意
What'd lane read about it in some management book?
难道是从什么管理书籍上学来的招数
I think it came from the home office.
我想这应该是总部的意思
When he told me about it I thought he was joking.
当他告诉我时,我还以为他在开玩笑
I told him it was a stupid idea
我告诉他这真是个愚蠢的主意
But they don't always get our inflection.
可他们从来不听劝告
Can I speak with you for a moment?
我能和您聊两句吗
Come in.
进来吧
What?
怎么啦
I um...
我...
I just wanted to let you both know
我只是想您们两位了解
How honored I am with this promotion.
这次晋升给了我莫大的鼓舞和荣耀
Help yourself.
自便吧
Not the stoli.
别碰伏特加
Hello.
你好
Oh Mr. Campbell I was going to tell Don
坎贝尔先生,我正要告诉唐
But I can tell you myself.
现在直接跟你说好了
I have an old pal at the mayors office
我有个老朋友在市长办公室工作
That wants to do a small campaign for...
他们正在筹备一场小型活动...
I don't know something about penn station.
我不是很清楚,是关于宾州车站的什么事情
It'd be my pleasure Bert.
非常荣幸,伯特
Is there any brandy?
有白兰地吗
Any glass will do.
随便来一杯就行
I told him that despite life under british rule
我告诉过他尽管过着英国式的生活
We still had a real yankee.
我们还是地道的美国佬
I don't care what they say...
我不在意他们怎么说...
London fog is a great name.
"伦敦雾"是个响亮的牌子
I like the ants.
我喜欢这些蚂蚁
There's no shortage of distractions here.
娱乐消遣项目倒是一样也不缺
Now if we can find a proper pub
如果再有个像样的酒吧
We'll have everything.
就真的完美了
Why do you have this office?
你怎么会有这件办公室的
I thought it was necessary that we have a place
我觉得为来访的领导准备一个
For when superior's visit.
临时办公地点是很有必要的
Of course it would make sense
当然,平时还可以
For someone to occupy it in the meantime.
为其他员工提供用处
That's a hairbrained idea.
真是个愚蠢的主意
We just fired onethird of their workforce.
我们刚刚裁掉了1/3的员工
It's unseemly to go through their pockets as well.
现在就搜刮他们是不是有点不合时宜
A visitors office is good but you sit out front.
访客接待室是不错,但你应该坐在外面
Of course it was presumptuous.
当然,恕我冒昧
This place is a ginocracy.
这个地方有点女性当政的味道
Hadn't noticed.
没注意过
My only point is if you decide to take the train tomorrow
我想提醒你的是如果你决定赶明天的火车
And you run into Carlton I told him you were busy.
并且碰到卡尔顿的话,我告诉过他你很忙
Our stories are straight.
我会帮你圆谎的
Sally has something to tell you.
萨丽有事情和你说
Sally!
萨丽
I got it out of her.
她已经向我坦白了
Out!
出去
Go ahead.
说吧
I'm sorry I broke your suitcase.
很抱歉弄坏你的箱子
Find out how much it is to repair
看看多少钱能修好
And it'll come out of your allowance.
然后用你的零用钱支付
I don't have an allowance.
我没有零用钱
Then don't break things.
那以后就别弄坏东西
I just thought I just didn't want you to go.
我只不过,我只是不想让你走
Come here.
过来,宝贝
I will always come home.
家是我唯一的归宿
You'll always be my girl.
而你也永远是我最亲爱的宝贝
Your eyes look tired.
你的眼神看起来好疲惫
I don't sleep well when I'm not here.
我只有在家里才能睡得踏实
You squint too much.
你斜视的很厉害
You need reading glasses.
该配眼镜了
Daddydaddy!
爸爸,爸爸
Are these for me?
这是送给我的吗
Yes.
是的
Give me that it's a stickpin.
给我,这是个胸针
There ya go.
弄好啦
Was I really in there?
我原来真的在你肚子里面吗
Nine months.
住了9个月
Tell me about the day I was born.
跟我说说我出生那天的事
Well it was uh
好的
the middle of the night...
那是一个午夜
And it was raining very hard...
暴雨瓢泼...
And I had just got home from work.
我刚刚下班回家
He did not feel like getting back in the car...
他平时不愿开车回来
But he did.
可是那天他却开车回来
I took my suitcase
我带上手提箱
And my little stuffed eeyore
还有一个将要送给你的
That I knew I was going to give you.
小驴屹耳的毛绒玩具

重点单词   查看全部解释    
radiation [.reidi'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 辐射,放射线

 
remarkable [ri'mɑ:kəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 显著的,异常的,非凡的,值得注意的

联想记忆
incident ['insidənt]

想一想再看

n. 事件,事变,插曲
adj. 难免的,附带

 
uniform ['ju:nifɔ:m]

想一想再看

n. 制服
adj. 一致的,统一的

联想记忆
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,与飞机有关的
n. 飞机,水平

 
promotion [prə'məuʃən]

想一想再看

n. 晋升,促进,提升

联想记忆
tan [tæn]

想一想再看

n. 黝黑,棕褐色
v. 晒黑,鞣(革),使晒

联想记忆
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
gentle ['dʒentl]

想一想再看

adj. 温和的,轻柔的,文雅的,温顺的,出身名门的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。