手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《广告狂人》 > 广告狂人第三季 > 正文

广告狂人第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第12集:坏消息

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Mr. Campbell.

坎贝尔先生
Mr. Campbell.
坎贝尔先生
I've got your hot cocoa.
我给你端来热可可了
Wonderful.
太好了
I just got back from lunch and
我刚吃完午饭
Mr. Pryce wants to see you.
普莱斯先生要见您
It's instant. It's from the diner.
这是速溶的,在食堂拿的,
I don't know how you can tell.
你怎么能分辨出来
You can tell because they use water instead of milk.
因为他们用水代替牛奶
It's warmer outside. It's ridiculous.
外面还暖和一些,真荒唐
The building will take care of it. They always do.
大楼会解决这个问题,通常都会的
Sorry about that.
抱歉我刚才的态度
This really is hitting the spot.
你真的是雪中送炭
Come in.
请进
Have a seat.
请坐
I believe I have what is rather disappointing news.
我有个很令人失望的消息告诉你
It's been decided that
经决定
Mr. Cosgrove will be made Senior vice president
科斯格罗夫先生将成为高级副总裁
In charge of account services and
主管客户服务
You will be made head of account management.
你将成为业务管理主任
Really?
是吗
This is not to ignore that you've distinguished yourself
我们没有忽视你竭尽所能
and been of great service to the company.
为公司做出了杰出的贡献
What is it based on?
这个决定的依据是什么
Our billings are neck and neck.
我们的业绩旗鼓相当
In fact I think I've done a lot
事实上,我举得我为公司
With what I was given in this arbitrary scheme.
几乎是付出了所有
It's become apparent that you are excellent
很明显,你很出色,你让客户觉得
at making the clients feel their needs are being met
他们的需求都被满足了
but Mr. Cosgrove has the rare gift
但科斯格罗夫先生的天赋就是
Of making them feel as if they haven't any needs.
让客户觉得没有任何需求
I see. I improved your title.
我明白了,我提升了你的头衔,
And you tell your clients
你通知你的客户
There'll be no need to be deprecating.
不需要有什么异议
Bert and Roger know about this?
伯特和罗杰知道这事吗
This is under my authority.
这事我全权负责
And I have to commend you on taking it as well as you have.
而且我劝你见好就收,知足常乐
I hope this was a difficult decision.
我希望你做出这样的决定也很艰难
It was.
是的
There you go.
搞好了
Where are you going? I don't feel well.
你去哪儿,我不太舒服,
Why did you pick that place?
你为何选那个地方
I don't know why a lunch counter is
我不明白为何在速食店吃午餐
Any better than eating at your desk.
比在你的办公桌上吃好
Well you could've joined me for a drink.
你可以和我一起喝点东西
I can drink at my desk if I want to
我也可以在办公室喝
and I'm not out $1.25.
而且不必多花1.25元钱
I'm sorry
抱歉
I'm not asstimulating a lunch companion as Doug
我不是像道格那样有趣的午餐伙伴
It's Duck and I work most lunches.
是达克,而且我一般午餐时间都在工作
Well I don't like his aftershave.
我不喜欢他的剃须膏的味道
I can smell it on you and
我可以在你身上闻到
I can smell it in the bathroom in the morning.
早上在浴室也能闻到
What's wrong with him?
他有什么不好
Nothing. I don't even know why
没什么,我不知道为什么
I'm weighing in on men right now.
我现在对男人品头论足
I think it's good that you're being picky finally.
我觉得你挑剔是好事
Well there's nothing around but married ones
我身边都是已婚人士
I mean we can't all throw caution to the wind.
我们不能都装作不在意这些
Duck's not married.
达克没有结婚
Oh. Then why are you with him
那你和他在一起干什么
Well this is me.
就这样了
Are you working late tonight?I don't know yet.
你晚上下班晚吗,还不知道,
Bye.
再见
Wow. Van Cleef.
梵克雅宝的(著名珠宝品牌)
How very Jane SiegelSterling.
果然不愧是简·西格尔·斯特林
They're blue and they're new.
蓝宝石,而且是全新的
She's trying.
她在努力讨好你
You always take her side.
你总站在她那边
I do not.
我没有
She started giving me advice
她开始给我建议
Don't go to bed angry.
"别带着怒气睡觉"
Let them do what they want.
"他们想干什么就让他们去吧"
Dress sexy
"穿得性感一些"
And all I kept thinking about was daddy.
我脑海中闪现的都是父亲的形象
It's disgusting doesn't she know that?
这太恶心了,她难道不知道吗
That she ruined my life?
她毁了我的生活
Your father had a part in it.
你的父亲也难逃其咎
You don't think I know that?
你以为我不知道吗
Brooks is different than your father.
布鲁克斯和你父亲不一样
I don't want to get married.
我不想结婚
Everything's pointing to the fact that I Shouldn't
一切迹象都表明我不应该结婚
and everybody knows.
而且大家都知道这点
Brooks knows. His mother knows.
布鲁克斯知道,他妈妈知道
Do you know what she said to me?
知道她怎么跟我说的吗
She said in India
她说在印度
if the wedding doesn't take place at the appointed hour
如果婚礼没有按期举行
They burn the bride.
他们会烧死新娘
Just because she went to India
她去过印度
Doesn't mean she's not an idiot.
这仍然无法改变她的愚蠢
And Jane
而且简
If she's coming
如果她来
I'm not going.
我就不去
She's coming because your father's coming
她会来,因为你父亲会来
and he paid for everything.
他将承担一切费用
You're having the wedding.
你去参加婚礼
The bride will not be burned.
新娘不会被烧死
Turn those earrings into a tea service or something.
放下你的小姐身份,好好尽妇道
Aren't you listening to me?
你听我说了没有
I am and you're babbling like a little fool.
我听了,你像个孩子一样胡言乱语
Go to your room. What?
回屋去,什么,
You heard me. You want to act like
听见了吗,你表现得像个孩子
A child I'll treat you like one.
我就要把你当孩子对待
Would somebody get that?
没人接电话吗
Hello. Daddy.
你好,父亲,
Are you alone?
你是一个人吗
Yes what's wrong? Nothing's right.
是,怎么了,一切都不对,
My bridesmaids are supposed to
应该是由我的伴娘
Give me something blue and something new
将那蓝色的,全新的东西交给我
Or mommy. She should know that.
或者是妈妈,她该知道这礼节的
Who?
谁,
I don't like her daddy
我不喜欢她,父亲
and I've told You I don't want her to be there.
我告诉过你我不想她参加我的婚礼
Honey put your mother on the phone.
宝贝,要你母亲接电话
He wants to talk to you.
他要跟你说话
You have to keep Jane under control.
你得把简看好了
Well first of all tell the bride that everything is copacetic.
首先,告诉新娘一切都好
We both agree that she's nuts and she should shut up.
我们都知道她少根筋,她该停停了
Your father said that he's sorry
你父亲说他很抱歉
That Jane will stay out of your way
简不会再来烦你
and that we're both tired of the drama.
还有我们已经厌烦了你的闹剧
He said all that?
他这样说的吗
I'm not playing chicken anymore.
我并不是在威胁她
If she wants to cancel the wedding
如果她想取消婚礼的话
I'll take the deposit out of her inheritance.
我会从她的遗产中将花费扣除
He said the wedding's off.
他说婚礼可以取消
Fine.
很好
You mean that?
你真的想取消
You're not worried about India?
你不担心印度那个传说了吗
Why are you doing this?
你为何这样
Do you want to cancel it or not?
你到底要不要取消
No.
不,
Then go eat something.
那去吃点东西吧
I'm not taking that dress in again.
我不想再见你来这一套了
Why did Jane get her such an expensive gift?
为何简给她那么贵的礼物
I didn't even know they saw each other.
我都不知道她们见了面
Of course you didn't.
你当然不知道
I forbid it.
我不让她们见的
I can't wait to get her out of here.
我巴不得她早一点嫁出去
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
Goodbye.
再见
Yeah goodbye.
再见
Jane!
简,
Get in here now.
过来
I didn't know you were home.
我不知道你在家
I overdid it at lunch as did you I heard.
我午餐吃太多了,我听说你也破费不小啊
I'm sorry sweetheart. I just wanted to make amends.
抱歉,宝贝,我只是想修复和她之间的关系
I got her a beautiful present.
我给她一个漂亮的礼物
Why the hell are you even talking to her?
你为何要和她说话
You're screwing things up!
你把事情搞砸了
I'm tired of the awkwardness
我对这种情况厌烦了
And I'm trying to be nice.
我想表现得好一些
I don't know what kind of world you live in
我不了解你的世界
But I am the good person here.
但这次我没做错
You're not good because you didn't listen to me
你错了,因为你没有听我的
and you really upset her.
你让她惶恐不安
Everything you do is for her.
你做什么都为了她
I'm your wife.
我是你妻子
And guess what I live here and I get to do what I want to do
而且我是这里的女主人,我想干什么就干什么
So stop trying to tell me that you know better.
别再对我发号施令
You'd better not have locked that door.
你最好别锁门
Go away!
走开
Or what? You'll commit suicide?
怎么,你想自杀吗
Peter what are you doing home?
皮特,你在家干什么
I got fired.
我被解雇了
What happened?
发生什么事了
Lane told me Kenny is senior something of
莱恩告诉我肯尼是什么高级业务总裁
something accounts and I'm not.
不是我
I'm account something.
我是业务什么的
I couldn't even hear him.
我简直听不见他说什么
All I saw was his froglike mouth flapping.
我只看到他那青蛙嘴一张一合
So did he ask you to leave? No.
他辞退你了吗,没有,
I have to ask this but did you lose your temper?
我想问你,你当时就火气爆发了吗
No I didn't.
没有
That's good.
很好
That's very good.
非常好
Do you remember if he said anything
你记得他是否说过
About how much they want you to stay?
他们多想要你留下吗
No.
没有
That's good too. So it didn't come up.
很好,这就表明他们没有想要解雇你
Trudy
特鲁迪
stop it with the Ellery Queen.
别表现得像埃勒里·奎因一样(推理小说家)
I'm going to call Duck.
我要打电话给达克
No you're not.
不,不要
They would have fired you if they wanted to fire you.
如果他们不想要你,你肯定已经被解雇了
You need to wait and see how it goes.
你得再等一等,静观其变
He basically said I care too much about my clients
他说我对客户关注太多
and they notice it.
而且他们已经注意到了
How could that be bad?
这有什么错
Peter you hold all the cards.
皮特,你手上有牌
It's going to be fine.
一切都会好的
I thought you had left.
我以为你走了
I'm here.
我就在这
I see.
看到了
Well thank you.
谢谢
I've done it before.
我以前也做过的
Go back to bed.
去睡吧
Do you want anything?
你想喝点儿什么吗
No. I'll be in in a bit.
不用了,我马上就好
Oh it's got to be 100 in here.
这里像有100度
You ask the building for heat you get heat.
你要大楼送暖,现在有了
Mr. Herman on line one.
赫尔曼先生在1号线
Hello. Can you give me a minute?
你好,给我一分钟时间
No.
不,
I'm right around the corner at the Elysee room 531.
我在爱丽舍酒店,531房
I'm in the middle of something.
我现在有点事
Peewee sweet heart it's been three weeks.
小宝贝,已经3周了
You can get room service.
你可以叫客房服务
I think they have a Monte Cristo sandwich.
你还可以吃法国土司火腿三明治
You love that.
你喜欢的
I'm having lunch with Kurt and Smitty.
我要和库特及斯密特一起去吃午餐
They're a couple of homos. Tell them you have plans.
他们是同性恋,告诉他们你有约了
It's kind of short notice.
现在毁约太仓促了
Come on creative be creative.
拜托,小智多星,想个有创意的借口
I have to go to the printer.
我得去印刷厂一趟
I know a nooner when I hear one.
恐怕是要出去偷腥吧
You're disgusting.
你真恶心
I was hoping to catch you on your way to lunch.
我本想在你去吃饭时找你
Too late.
晚了
I found out yesterday that head of accounts
我昨天得知业务主管的位置
is going to kenny and his haircut.
给了肯尼,还有他该死的发型
I heard.
我听说了
Can you turn that off?
你能把电视关上吗
Not really.
不行
Were you consulted?
他找你商量了吗
After the fact.
事后才找我的
What does it mean?
什么意思
It's not good.
不太好
I know it's not good.
我知道不好
There's no future for me here
我在这没有未来
How did you do it?
你怎么做到的
You made your job up
你让自己升职
I didn't. I looked at other agencies
没有,我看看其它公司
Saw that they had TV departments
他们都有电视部门
And wondered why we didn't.
奇怪我们为什么没有
Oh. There's no such thing in the accounts field.
在业务部没有这种事
There's marketing.
做销售吗
That's a research job.
是做研究的工作
Is this official?
这是正式的吗
Yes.
是的
I'm afraid we can't hire Mr. Charcot.
恐怕我们无法雇佣夏库特先生
Well at least you had the guts to send me a memo.
至少你还好意思给我一份会议记录
He's far too expensive.
他身价太高了
Salvatore Romano is gone.
萨尔瓦多·罗曼诺走了
There is no one in charge of the Art Department.
没人管理美术部
I haven't heard a complaint from any of the clients.
我还没听到客户投诉
Jesus! It's hotter in here than in my office.
老天,这里比我办公室还热
That's because you're overexcited.
这是因为你太激动了
Do you want me to walk you through a delivery schedule?
你想让我给你看一下交稿日期吗
This is Walter Cronkite in our newsroom
沃特·科隆特为您带来实时新闻播报
And there has been an attempt
也许你们已经知道
As perhaps you know now on the life of President Kennedy.
有人试图刺杀肯尼迪总统
He was wounded in an automobile driving
他从达拉斯机场回城的途中
from dallas airport into downtown Dallas
在汽车上遇刺受伤
Along with governor Connally of Texas.
同行的还有德州州长康纳利
They've been taken to parkland Hospital there
他们已被送往帕克兰医院
where their condition is as yet unkn...
目前仍情况不明
My God how much have you been smoking in here?
天,你抽了多少烟
Sorry about that.
抱歉
I'm uh glad you ran over.
很高兴你来了
Me too.
我也是
I don't understand.
我不明白
I can't run my department without an art director.
我的部门不能没有美术总监
Do you want to call Saint John?
你要打电话给圣约翰吗
Bert Cooper still has a say around here.
伯特·库珀在这还有发言权
Hello. What?
喂,什么
If they wanted to fire you they would've fired you.
如果他们要解雇你的话,就已经解雇了
I'm gonna die at this desk unnoticed.
我要默默无闻地死在这里了
Do you have any idea what I've done for this company?
你知道我对公司的贡献吗
What are you doing?
你们干什么
They shot the president.
总统中枪了
What?
什么
Top of the President's car was down
总统车被掀翻
They drew their pistols
他们拔出手枪
But the damage was done.
但伤害已造成
The President was slumped over in the back seat of the car face down.
总统在后座倒下,脸部朝下
Then Governor Connally after slumping to the left for a moment
州长康纳利倒在左边之后
lay on the floor of the rear seats.
滑到后座地板上
Oh my God.
天啊
Dear God. Is he dead?
天啊,他死了吗
What the hell is going on?
到底是怎么了
Every person listening at this moment has flashed back
所有听到此消息的人都想到
To that day in April 1945
1945年4月的那天
When Franklin Delano Roosevelt...
富兰克林·德拉诺·罗斯福
Excuse me Chet here is a flash from the
查特,抱歉,插播消息
Associated Press
美联社
Dateline Dallas. Two priests who were with
达拉斯新闻电头和总统在一起的两个牧师
President Kennedy say he is dead of bullet wounds.
称肯尼迪总统已去世,死于枪伤
There is no further confirmation
还没有进一步确定
But this is what we have...
但目前消息仅限于此
Is he okay?
他还好吗
They just said he died.
他们刚说他死了
Two priests in Dallas who were with President Kennedy
达拉斯的两个牧师说总统已死
Say he is dead of bullet wounds.
死于枪伤
Oh lord.
天啊
There is no further confirmation.
还没有进一步确认
This is the only word we have indicating the president may
目前这是唯一的消息,表明总统可能
In fact have lost his life.
实际上已去世
It has just moved on the associated Press wires from Dallas.
我们将继续关注联合新闻从达拉斯发回的消息
The two priests were called to the
两个牧师被叫到医院
Hospital to administer the last rites...
进行临终祷告
Oh my goodness.
我的天
I know.
我知道
And it is from them we get the word that the president has died
从他们那里我们得知总统已死
That the bullet wounds inflicted on him
就在他的车队进城的时候
as he rode in a motorcade through downtown dallas have been fatal.
子弹击中了他,并因此致命
We would remind you
我们提醒大家
There is no official confirmation of this from any source as yet.
目前还没有任何官方确认
Bill just moments before you brought the flash I had
比尔,你报这条新闻时
word from the hospital
有来自医院的消息称
That the vice President Lyndon Johnson
副总统林德·约翰逊
And his wife had just left the hospital
及夫人刚离开医院
Been rushed away into a motor...
迅速走进车里
Did you give me a hickey?
你给我留唇印了吗
I don't think so.
没有
I told you I don't like that.
我说了我不喜欢
I get questions from my mother.
我妈妈会问的
Listen.
告诉你
There was a news story that was on right before you came in.
你刚刚来时,我正在看新闻
It's been distracting me.
让我有些分心
You didn't seem distracted.
我没发现你刚刚分心了啊
I just want to see what's going on.
我想看看现在什么情况
What's going on?
出什么事了
It was only on October the 24th that our ambassador
仅在10月24日美国大使
To the United Nations Adlai Stevenson
阿德莱·史蒂文森在达拉斯
Was assaulted in Dallas leaving a dinner meeting there.
离开一个宴会时被袭击
From Dallas Texas the flash apparently official:
德州达拉斯官方电文
President Kennedy died at 1:00 p.m.
肯尼迪总统于中部时间
Central standard time
下午一点去世
2:00 eastern...
东部时间2点
Jesus.
天啊
Oh my God.
我的天
What happened
出什么事了
Vice President Lyndon Johnson
副总统林德·约翰逊
Has left the hospital in Dallas.
离开达拉斯的医院
I've gotta call my kids.
我得给孩子们打电话
We do not know to where he has proceed.
我们不知道他下一步计划
Presumably he will be taking the oath of office shortly
也许,他会马上宣誓接管白宫
And become the 36th President of the United
成为美国第36任总统
President Johnson is under heavy guard...
约翰逊总统受到严密保护
It's ruined.
都毁了
It's over.
结束了
It's gonna be ruined.
都毁了
Fiveyear old boy and myself were
5岁儿子和我
By ourselves on the grass there on Palmer Street.
当时在帕莫大街的草地上
And I asked Joe to wave to him.
我要乔朝他挥手
Betts?
贝蒂
Where's your mother?
你们的妈妈呢
She's not feeling well.
她不舒服
I can't stop crying.
我忍不住流泪
Why are the kids watching this?
孩子们怎么在看这个
What am I supposed to do Don?
我能怎么办,唐
Am I supposed to keep it from them?
不让他们知道这些吗
Take a pill and lie down.
吃点药睡觉吧
I can handle the kids.
我来管孩子
Turn this off. I'll make us some dinner.
关上电视,我来做饭
A polaroid picture taken by another witness
另一个目击者拍下的照片
Mary Norman of Dallas
达拉斯市的玛丽·诺曼
showing the President slumped over in the car.
拍下了总统在车上倒下的画面
Just as Mary started to take the picture the President came
总统的车向我们靠近时,玛丽开始拍照
Right even with us two shots...
突然传出两声枪响
You two look at me.
你们看着我
Two shots rang out and he grabbed his chest.
两声枪响,他捂着胸口
Everything is going to be okay.
一切都会好的
We have a new president
我们会有个新总统
and we're all gonna be sad for a little bit.
我们都会有些伤心
And then on Monday there's gonna be a funeral.
周一会举行葬礼
Are we going to the funeral?
我们去参加吗
Shots rang out
不断传出枪响声
But by that time the motorcade had sped away.
但车队已经走远
Fair Play For Cuba
对古巴很公平
A proCastro organization
拥护卡斯特罗的组织
where he had been arrested on disturbance of the peace charges.
卡斯特罗以反和平罪被起诉
He denied he was a communist
他否认自己是共产党
Said he was a marxist
称自己是马克思主义者
and claimed there was quite a difference between the two.
并称两者有天壤之别
Police in Dallas have just announced...
达拉斯警察刚宣称
You should get ready. It's almost 2:00.
你得准备一下,快2点了
Really Don?
是吗,唐
Gunpowder traces on both hands
双手都有火药残留
Indicating he'd recently used a rifle
表明他曾用过来福枪
The type of weapon that killed Mr. Kennedy yesterday.
刺杀总统肯尼迪的就是这种枪
As we told you a short time ago Oswald has refused
根据早些时候的消息,奥斯瓦尔德拒绝认罪
He's 24 years old.
他才24岁
In Washington the body of the late President
在华盛顿,前总统遗体
Lies in the east room of the White House
躺在白宫东房
Come on Betts.
走吧,贝蒂
Are you sure they haven't canceled it?
你确定他们没取消婚礼
It said in "The Times" they were doing that.
《泰晤士报》报道说很多婚礼都取消了
I'm not gonna call Roger to find out.
我不想打电话向罗杰确认
If we go in and it's off
如果我们到场发现婚礼取消了
We'll grab dinner or something.
我们正好外出吃晚饭
You can't sit in front of the TV all day.
你不能一天都坐在电视前
Fine.
好的
Just stay here until Carla comes.
在这等卡拉
After the terrible news had reached us...
这可怕的消息公布后
Can you see bags?
你看到我的包了吗
I don't understand this.
我不明白
And here we are...
现在居然是这样的局面
Lyndon Johnson more of the same.
突然来个林德·约翰逊
Nobody voted for him.
没人投票给他
It felt for a second like everything was about to change.
我觉得天翻地覆的巨变就要到来了
You should get your coat and your scarf.
你应该穿外套和围巾
I know it's far but I really feel like walking.
我知道有点远,但我想走去
Why are we going?
我们为何要去
Because it's your boss's daughter's wedding.
因为是你老板女儿的婚礼
It's business Pete
这是为了你的工作着想,皮特
and there a system.You always say that.
这是重要社交场合,你常这样说
It's one thing to go to this wedding
把对他们的厌恶憋在心里
and act like I don't hate them.
装作若无其事地参加婚礼是一回事
It's another thing to go
假装总统没有被谋杀
and act like the president hasn't been murdered.
装作一切都没发生过,却又是另外一回事了
Maybe they'll cancel it but we have to show.
也许他们会取消,但我们至少得去一趟
Have you been drinking?
你喝酒了吗
The whole country's drinking
全国人民都在喝酒
And not to celebrate some spoiled brat's wedding.
不是在庆祝某个被宠坏的孩子的婚礼
We are mourning together with his widow
我们和他的遗孀一同哀悼
They'll never cancel.
他们不会取消的
You know why?
知道为什么吗
Because they're happy.
因为他们很高兴
You should've heard some of the things people said yesterday.
你真应该听听那些人昨天说了什么
Like what? What did they say?
什么,他们说了什么
"The man made a lot of enemies" things like that.
"总统树敌很多"之类的话,
That's awful.
太歹毒了
I don't care what your politics are this is America.
不管你是什么政见,这是美国
You don't just shoot the President.
你不能就这样去枪杀总统
Chet Huntley was talking about Jackie and those kids
查特·亨特利在谈论肯尼迪的遗孀和孩子, (1955年,肯尼迪之妻初次怀孕流产,次年再次怀孕,却产下死胎)
How she just lost that baby
说她怎么失去了前两个孩子
and Harry Crane was looking at his paperwork
哈里·克雷恩却在看他的报纸
calculating how many commercials weren't going to be aired.
计算着有多少条广告无法正常播出
I'm not going.
我不去了
You can go and say I'm sick
如果你觉得这很重要的话
if you think it's that important.
你可以独自前往,就说我病了
"Demonstrates the internal threat that can never be underestimated."
这一事件表明内部威胁绝对不容小觑
No you're right.
不,你是对的
"Our sympathy for the Kennedy family
我们对肯尼迪家族寄予最深切的哀悼和同情
Is no less than it is for the millions of people
一如我们对那些战争死难者家属的深切同情
who have sustained equal losses in the fight for freedom."
他们都是为自由而战的勇士
I got a call from Leona
我接到雷欧娜打来的电话
this girl I used to work with at the phone company.
她是我以前在电话公司的同事
My friend Francine called me.
我朋友弗朗辛打电话给我
Don couldn't get through.
唐打不进来
The system was completely overloaded.
通讯系统完全超负荷了
It's annoying that
可气的是
People think the operators were watching TV.
人们觉得接线员也在看电视
They were as frustrated as anyone.
她们和全国人民一样伤心
The Maitre D' has reorganized the seating.
领班已经分配好座位
If you are at an evennumbered table
如果您拿的是偶数号
Take these first six.
请坐前6张桌子
If you are at an ordinarynumbered table.
如果是普通号
Take left side of the room.
请坐左边
Maestro do you mind?
领班,我说几句
Thank you.
谢谢
Look everybody grab your plate
各位拿着盘子
And come on up to the front here
都到前面来
Sit wherever you feel like.
随便坐
And please feel free to
请随意
Have the prime rib and the fillet of sole.
取肋排和煎鱼排
Help yourself.
请自便
I mean that. There are no waiters.
我说真的,没有服务员
Three months after roosevelt died
罗斯福去世3个月后
we bombed Hiroshima.
我们轰炸了广岛
That's how we got over it.
我们就是这样解气的
I say we hang Lee Oswald and then
应该对李·奥斯瓦尔德施以绞刑
We take care of Texas...
彻底整顿德州
Hell the whole south.
管它的,整个南方
What did everyone think of the sweetbreads?
大家觉得甜面包怎样
You were right mommy. Okay?
妈妈你太对了
Problem solved.
问题解决
Hardly.
还差点
They just told me the cake's not coming.
他们刚说不送蛋糕了
Shit.
见鬼
I have to say on some level Harry has a point.
某种程度而言,哈里说的很对
I think he wanted attention.
他想得到关注
He obviously didn't fit in.
他显然没有融入
Congratulations.
恭喜
You are so beautiful like Natalie Wood or something.
你太美了,像娜塔利·伍德一样(着名女星)
Daddy I really wish
爸爸,我真的希望
You could've gotten to see the ceremony.
你能等参加完结婚仪式再走
It's okay. We understand.
没事,我理解
We're honored you're here.
您能出席我们已经很荣幸了
I heard the church was packed.
我听说教堂已满了
Those weren't our guests.
他们可不是我的客人
Have a seat.
请坐
Just sit anywhere.
随意坐
I'm so happy for you.
我真为你高兴
I would like some legal representation
我要请律师
But these police officers
但这些警察
Have not allowed me to have any.
剥夺了我的这项权利
I don't know what this is all about.
我不知道这是怎么了
Did you kill the President?No sir I didn't.
总统是你刺杀的吗,不,我没有
People keep asking me that.
人们一直在问我
How would you know that's what a monster looks like?
原来恶魔就是这个样子
Naturally if I work in that building yes sir.
当然,我在那栋楼工作,是的
Did you see "The Times"?
你看《泰晤士报》了吗
He lived in Russia.
他曾住在俄国
I thought he just visited.
我想他只是去旅游
Would you visit?
你会去那里旅游吗
I'm just a patsy.
我只是个替罪羊
There you are. What are you doing here?
你们在这啊,都在干什么呢
They're about to interview Oswald.
看奥斯瓦尔德的采访
Hey somebody go buy a cake.
谁去买个蛋糕
Has the gentleman been identified?
凶手确定是他吗
I need you out there. I'm about to give my toast.
你出去,我要致祝酒词了
I've heard your toast a million times.
我听过几百万遍了
The President is dead.
总统死了
And I'll tell you... something else...
还有件事要告诉你
Our table has no one at it.
没人坐我们那桌
I consolidated the tables.
我把桌子都合并了
Would you keep an eye on her?
你能帮我看着她吗
Absolutely.
当然
We'd better get back in there.
我们最好进去
Jane.
简,
That this investigation has been carried on jointly
联合调查正在进行
This toast is going to be much shorter than it was supposed to be.
今天的祝酒词会比正常情况下简短得多
Obviously we're all in a different mood.
显然我们都心情不佳
Can someone please get my wife out of the kitchen?
有人能把我妻子从厨房弄出来
I have something very nice to say about her.
我要对她说些好话
But while we're alone...
趁她不在
I want to say something nice about my exwife.
我想说点我前妻的好话
Mona you're a lioness.
莫娜,你像母狮一样
And thank you for resisting the urge to eat your cub.
谢谢你对幼崽保护有佳
This could've been an awful day but here we are...
这本是个伤心的日子,但我们
Not watching TV but together
没有看电视,欢聚一堂
Watching the two of you.
见证他们的婚姻
To Margaret and Brooks Hargrove.
敬马格瑞特和布鲁克斯·哈格罗夫
The adults... we all wanted to be strong for you
大人们都想永远庇佑你们
But your spirit
但你们的精神
Your love your hope is giving us strength.
你们的爱和希望给予我们力量
And I promise you now...
我保证
If you can make it through a day like today
如果你们能度过像今天这样的灾难日
Marriage is a cakewalk.
婚姻对你们来说只是小菜一碟
To many years of happiness.
祝幸福天长地久
Cheers.
干杯
We invite the father of the bride and the bride
请新娘和父亲
to share the dance floor.
共跳父女之舞
Sorry about that.
不好意思
Now if there are any other fathers and daughters
如果还有其他父女,请共舞
You know what? Everyone please join them.
每个人,大家都来跳吧
Do you want to dance?
你想跳舞吗
I don't know.
不知道
Want me to teach him how to dance?
要我教他怎么跳舞吗
He's a great dancer.
他跳的很好
She's happy.
她很高兴
That's because she doesn't know
因为她不知道
His net worth just dropped by half.
他的资产净值缩水了一半
Stop it daddy.
别这样,爸爸
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会好的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
You'll see.
你会看到的
Why do you keep looking at that woman?
你为何一直看那个女人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Did Jennifer follow in?She'll be right out.
詹妮弗出来了吗,她马上过来,
See you Tuesday.
周二见
He was so handsome
他那么英俊
and now I'll never get to vote for him.
现在我再也不能给他投票了
You want me to cut you out of that dress?
你要我帮你脱裙子吗
I'm making a phone call.
我要打个电话
Hello.
喂,
So what's new?
有什么新闻吗
It's incredible isn't it?
太不可思议了,对吧
Yes.
是的
Margaret got married today.
马格瑞特今天结婚了
That's right. I forgot.
是的,我竟然忘了
Poor thing.
太遗憾了
Joanie I wish you could've seen it.
琼尼,我希望你当时在场
Oh my god what a disaster.
天啊,真是场灾难
I'm sorry. Yeah she pulled through.
很遗憾,她撑过去了,
They pulled through.
他们都撑过去了
I pulled through.
我也是
I can't believe how quiet it is out there.
真不敢相信外面居然那么安静
Not everywhere.
不是每个地方都那样
Greg just called.
格瑞格刚打电话来
He's working the night shift at the E.R.
他在急诊室值夜班
People are still getting sick.
人们还是会生病
Car accidents are happening.
还是会发生车祸
Babies are are being born.
还是有新生儿降临
Well I'm glad he's not home.
很高兴他不在家
I had to talk to you.
我必须跟你聊聊
Nobody else is saying the right thing about this.
除你之外和谁都不想谈此事
My god you're really upset.
天,你真的很伤心
What's that about?
为何这样说
Because there's nothing funny about this.
因为这一点也不好笑
Well...
好,
Hang in there red.
坚持下去,红发美女
You too.
你也是
ByeBye.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Put him on a standby of indeterminate length will you?
判他无期徒刑怎么样
Clearers are pushing. There is Lee Oswald.
现场非常拥挤,这就是李·奥斯瓦尔德
He's been shot.
他中枪了
Oh my god. Oh my god.What happened?
天啊,怎么了,
Lee Oswald has been shot.
李·奥斯瓦尔德中枪了
They shot him.
他们朝他开枪
The police were walking him through the building
警察押着他出来
And some man ran up and shot him.
有人跑过去朝他开了枪
What?
什么
What is going on?!
这是怎么回事
Oswald has been shot. There is no question about it.
奥斯瓦尔德中枪,毫无疑问
Don please leave me alone.
唐,别管我
Betts?
贝蒂
Pandemonium has broken loose here
这里一片混乱
In the basement of Dallas police headquarters.
就在达拉斯警局总部地下室
What happened?
发生什么事了
Nothing.
没事
Go upstairs.
上楼吧
The family incidentally asked that there be no flowers
总统家人曾提过不要鲜花
But there nevertheless have been flowers.
但葬礼上依然出现了大量的鲜花
People either didn't hear or chose to ignore it.
人们或许没听到,或许执意于此
And one room or two rooms in the white house
白宫的一个或两个房间
Have had to be set aside to host.
不得不用来堆放鲜花
I'm going out.
我要出去
Where?
去哪儿
For a drive.
开车逛逛
Let me drive.
我来开吧
I'll get the kids. We'll all go somewhere.
叫上孩子们,我们一起出去
That's a good idea.No.
这是个好主意,不,
I need to clear my head.
我要清醒一下
I'm so glad you could see me.
很高兴你来见我
Where does your husband think you are?
你丈夫以为你去哪儿了
I don't care.
无所谓
He's been lying to me for years.
他骗了我多年
I couldn't be in that house.
我不能再呆在那房子里了
Then I saw you yesterday.
我昨天见到了你
I didn't know you were going to be there.
我不知道你也会去
I hoped you would be there.
我希望你会去
Derby day...
赛马日
It seems like 100 years ago.
就像100年前的事一样
And then this morning
今天早上
Seeing that man shot to death...
看到那个人被枪杀
What is going on?
到底怎么了
It will be okay.
会没事的
We've lost a lot of presidents
我们失去了很多总统
and we're still standing.
但我们仍然屹立于世界
I wish I could believe you.
我希望我可以相信你
I can't believe anything right now.
我现在什么都不相信了
Have you thought that there are other ways to live?
你有没有想过换一种生活方式
Listen. I'm not in love with the tragedy of this thing.
我不想在感情悲剧中纠结
It's not "Romeo and Juliet."
我们又不是罗密欧与朱丽叶
I want it to happen.
我希望和你在一起
I have three children.
我有3个孩子
I'll know more when the primaries start to shake out in spring
初选名单在春季改组后,我会了解更多
But I can leave the campaign right now.
但我现在就可以退出竞选
I don't want you to do that.
我不要你那样做
You don't have to answer me now...
你不用现在就给我答复
But I want to marry you.
但我想娶你
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么了
You don't have to say anything.
你什么都不用说
I told you.
我说了的
But if you search your heart
但如果你用心来评判
You'll know that I can make you happy.
会知道我会使你快乐
I should go.
我得走了
I wish I could take you to the movies right now
我真想能带你去看电影
Some theater that's playing your favorite movie.
在某个剧院看你最喜欢的电影
"Singing In The Rain."
《雨中曲》
Well just think about that.
好好考虑一下
It was made possible by a special equipment
影片由特殊设备处理
it will move at one fourth speed
可以以1/4的速度播放
So we would like to show you
所以我们可以呈现
In slow motion the shooting of Lee Harvey Oswald now.
枪击李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔特的慢镜头
They just stood there.
他们就站在那
No security for the most wanted man in America.
美国最大的犯人居然没有安全保护
He didn't even have a trial.
都没有进行审判
Just throw him over the mob.
就把他置于暴徒之中
You can see the two detectives
我们可以看到两个警探
One in a light suit one in a dark
一个穿浅色衣服,一个穿深色衣服
Bringing Oswald out.
他们将奥斯瓦尔特带出来
The camera changes its length
镜头焦距发生变化
For a close up of Oswald.
给他一个特写
The shot has been fired
开枪了
You cannot hear it in this version of the tape.
在这个版本录像中听不见枪响
Oswald falls and the man with the hat moves in on him
奥斯瓦尔特倒地戴着帽子的人想攻击他
And he's grabbed by the man in light.
被穿浅色的警探抓住
Do not go in to work tomorrow.
明天别去上班了
No of course not.
当然了
It's a national day of mourning.
国家哀悼日
You're going to go on Tuesday.
但你周二得去
That's another happy thought.
想到这还真是让人高兴
Those people don't care about you.
那些人不在乎你
And honestly what's the difference?
其实这有什么区别
What are you saying?
你什么意思
You did everything they asked you to do but...
你听他们命令,尽心尽力
You don't owe them anything.
你不亏欠他们
You should start gathering your clients.
你应该开始联系你的客户了
They'll follow you wherever you go.
你到哪,就把他们带到哪
The only other president buried there is
在这里埋葬的另一位总统是
William Howard Taft.
威廉姆·霍华德·塔夫特
Though of course
当然
There are many other heroes of perhaps lesser renown.
还有很多不太知名的英雄
Francine has the kids.
弗朗辛在照顾孩子
I don't know where to begin.
我不知道如何说起
What?
怎么了
I want...
我想
To scream at you.
对你大叫
For ruining all of this.
因为你毁了这个家
But...
但,
Then you try to fix it and...
你在试图弥补
There's no point.
没办法了
There's no point Don.
没办法了,唐
You're very upset I understand.
你很伤心,我理解
I know it's painful.
我知道这令人悲痛
But it's going to pass.
但会过去的
I don't love you.
我不爱你
Betts don't.
贝蒂,别这样
You're distraught.
你激动过度
It's true.
是的
But I don't love you anymore.
但我不再爱你了
I know that.
我知道
Stop it.
别这样
I kissed you yesterday.
昨天我吻过你
And I didn't feel a thing.
我一点感觉也没有
You'll feel better tomorrow.
你明天会感觉好点的
You'll see.
会的
You can't even hear me right now.
你现在根本无视我说的话
You're right.
是的
Morning.
早上好
Morning daddy.Morning.
早上好,爸爸,早上好,
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I have to go to work I'm sorry.
我得去工作,抱歉
It's cold outside.
外面很冷
I'm fine.
没事
Peggy.
佩奇
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I don't know. Aqua net.
不知道,做分镜头
It doesn't shoot till after Thanksgiving.
感恩节过后才会拍呢
We'll be ok.
我们会没事的
What do you have?
你在打什么
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
The bars are closed.
酒吧关门了
My roommate invited over half the building
我室友邀请了大半个楼的人
So they can watch TV
一起看电视
And write condolence letters to Jackie.
给杰姬写吊唁信
Then I went to my sister's and my mother was crying
我去姐姐家,我妈妈在哭
And praying so hard.
虔诚祈祷
There wasn't room for anyone else to feel anything.
简直让人无法喘息
The funeral has already started.
葬礼已经开始了
I was gonna watch it in Cooper's office.
我要在库珀的办公室看
Is it ok?
可以吗
Yeah.
可以
Are you coming?
你要来看吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 决定,决策

 
disappointing [.disə'pɔintiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人失望的 动词disappoint的现在分词

 
awkwardness ['ɔ:kwədnis]

想一想再看

n. 笨拙

 
companion [kəm'pænjən]

想一想再看

n. 同伴,同事,成对物品之一,(船的)甲板间扶梯(或扶

联想记忆
witness ['witnis]

想一想再看

n. 目击者,证人
vt. 目击,见证,出席,

联想记忆
urge [ə:dʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 驱策,鼓励,力陈,催促
vi. 极力主

联想记忆
jointly ['dʒɔ:intli]

想一想再看

adv. 共同地,连带地

 
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆
sustained [səs'teind]

想一想再看

adj. 持久的,经久不衰的

 
shift [ʃift]

想一想再看

n. 交换,变化,移动,接班者
v. 更替,移

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。