手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《吸血鬼日记》 > 吸血鬼日记第三季 > 正文

吸血鬼日记第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第21集 阿拉里克的转变

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"..."

吸血鬼日记" 前情提要
Does Elena enjoy having both of you
埃琳娜是否很享受你们俩
worship at her altar?
统统拜倒在她石榴裙下?
I love you. But look me in the eye and tell me that you don't feel something for him.
我爱你,但请直视我的眼睛,告诉我你对他没有感觉
To break the sire bond, you've got make yourself turn.
要想解除联系,你得让自己变身
I just turned about a hundred times in the Appalachian mountains.
我只知道自己在阿帕拉契亚山脉,无数次转化成狼人
Won't know if it's broken for sure until I test it.
没人知道是否真的能够解除联系,直到我亲自试验
If you are to kill all of my children,
如果你要去杀害我所有的孩子
I will need to bind your ring to the stake,
我就要把你的戒指和木锥绑定
rendering the white oak indestructible.
令白栎木锥坚不可摧
What are you doing with him?
你对他做了什么?
I'm going to remake him.
我将重塑他的身体
Make him strong, fast.
令他更强壮,更迅捷
A true hunter.
成为真正的猎手
Aaah! Oh!
啊!噢!
I'm not going to complete the transition.
我不打算完成转化
We're just going to lock you in here and let you die?
然后把你锁在这里,让你就这么死掉?
I can't be a vampire.
我不能成为吸血鬼
What do you mean, you're ditching
什么意思,你要退出我的
my cleanup committee?
清理委员会了?
Klaus called. He's leaving town and wants me to pack up his house.
克劳斯打电话给我,说他准备离开小镇,让我帮他收拾屋子
Well, since when does sire bond equal mover slave?
什么时候开始,仆从关系等于搬家工了?
Since he realized you're not going to dump me for him.
自从他意识到你不愿意为了他而抛弃我之后
He's being petty.
他这小气鬼
And he still thinks I'm sired to him.
他始终认为我还会听令于他
It's fine. I'll keep up the act
没关系,我会继续假扮下去
and it will all be over soon.
一切很快就会结束了
I'm late. I've got to go. I love you.
我要迟到了,我得走了,爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Hello?
你好?
Where's Matt?
马特人呢?
He bailed.
他临阵脱逃了
Got called into work at the last minute.
在最后一刻被喊去干活了
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗?
So it's just us?
所以只剩我们俩了?
Yes, and you're late.
是的,而你还迟到了
Cleanup committee started at 8:00.
清理委员会八点整开始
It's like 8:02. Exactly.
现在才八点零二分,没错
I managed to turn up on time
我可是准时到达了
and I didn't even get to attend the dance
可是连我自己组织的舞会
that I organized.
都没去参加
I'm sorry about your mom.
你妈妈的事,我深表遗憾
I mean, I know you, like, you hated her
我是说,我知道你恨她
and everything, but still.
以及她做的一切,但我还得说
I'm sorry.
深表遗憾
Sorry about your teacher.
你老师的事我也很抱歉
He seemed like a nice guy.
他看起来是个好人
Yeah. He was.
是啊,他是的
I'm going to get started on the gym.
我先去清理体育馆
You're supposed to be dead. I am.
你应该已经死了的, 我的确死了
Going darker, huh?
换深色油漆了,恩?
It's the only color we had.
我们只有这种颜色了
That's what happens when you decide to paint your dead guardian's room
在半夜给你们死去的监护人房间上油漆
in the middle of the night.
肯定会碰到这种情况
I don't suppose anyone tried to talk you guys
我想应该没有人叫你们
out of doing this...So soon.
不必这么快...就收拾吧
We have to keep moving.
生活还得继续
Otherwise we'll start thinking.
否则我们会开始胡思乱想
And we don't want to think. You want a hand?
而我们不愿意再想,要帮忙吗?
So are you two, like, back together or something?
这么说你们俩,呃,复合了?
What? No, Jerm, we're just...
什么?不,杰里米,我们只是...
I was just checking up on you guys, seeing how you were doing.
我只是过看来看看你们俩,是否安好
After, uh... After everything.
在,呃...发生这些事之后
We're fine. But, if you are trying to be the good guy again,
我们很好,不过,如果你想要做回好人
why don't you do the right thing and give us one day.
不如不行行好,给我们一天时间
Just one day without any vampires in it.
就一天远离吸血鬼的日子
He didn't mean that.
他不是故意的
Yeah... Yeah, he did.
是啊...我懂的
I'll get that.
我去开门
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Alaric Saltzman just tried to kill me.
阿拉里克·萨尔兹曼刚才试图杀了我
Alaric Saltzman is supposed to be dead.
阿拉里克·萨尔兹曼应该已经死了
Well, he's not! And he's a vampire thanks to mother's spell.
他没死!因为那个妈妈的咒语,他变成了吸血鬼
With a white oak stake that can't kill him.
就连白栎木锥都杀不死他
He's stronger, Nick. Too strong.
他变得更强壮了,尼克,太强壮了
Where is he now?
他现在在哪?
Stuck at the school without a daylight ring,
他没有日光戒指,所以被困在学校里
but as soon as night falls, he'll come after us.
但一旦夜幕降临,他就会来找我们
We need to leave now.
我们得离开了
Fine.
好的
I'll collect Elena and we'll be on our way.
我去接埃琳娜,然后就离开
Forget Elena! You don't need any more stupid hybrids!
别管埃琳娜了!,你不需要那些愚蠢的吸血鬼狼人混合体!
What I need is protection from Esther's continued assaults against us.
我需要能够抵抗埃丝特持续攻击的屏障
We'll protect each other,
我们能互相保护
like we always have.
像过去一样
Always and forever, Nik.
一直,永远,尼克
I'm not leaving without her.
没有她我就不走
I'm leaving now.
我现在就走了
You can either walk out that door with me
你要么跟着我一起出去
or you are on your own.
要么就自己走
Fine.
好吧
Trust your hybrids over your family.
你宁可相信狼人吸血鬼混合体,也不愿相信家人
Let your spite be the death of you. See if I care.
让你带着怨恨死去吧,我不会管你的
Move it, sire boy.
走吧,我的孩子
What's her deal?
她怎么了?
What do you mean, he turned?
什么叫他变成吸血鬼了?
I thought you were standing guard.
我以为你当时站岗看着他死的
Don't blame me! Blame Bonnie the blood bank.
别怪我!应该怪邦妮的血
She fed him.
她让他喝的血
I had no idea what was happening.
我都不知道发生了什么事
OK, the witches led me there.
好吧,是女巫们引我去那里
They wanted him to feed so he'd turn.
她们想让他喝我的血,完成转变
So where's the stake now?
那现在那根木锥在哪儿?
Oh, you mean the white oak one?
哦,你是说那根白栎木锥?
The one that can kill an original
那根可以杀死原始吸血鬼
and wipe out an entire line of vampires?
然后杀死这一族的吸血鬼的白栎木锥?
We don't know. If you are so upset with me,
我们不知道, 如果你那么生我的气
why did you feed me your blood to save my life?
你为什么让我喝你的血救我一命?
Because I do stupid things, Bonnie.
因为我也会做蠢事,邦妮
I do things, like let my friend
我做了蠢事,比如为了让我朋友死得有尊严
die with dignity when I should have just killed him.
我本应杀了他,我却没有
All right, so how do we kill him now?
好了,那我们现在怎么杀了他?
I've been trying to figure that out.
我也在想办法
A witch can't truly make an immortal creature.
女巫不能真正创造出一个不死的生物
There's always a way to undo a spell.
总有办法可以解除咒语的
So?
然后呢?
What's the witchy workaround?
你用什么咒语解除?
That's the problem.
这才是关键问题
I don't know.
我不知道
Whoever this is, it's not funny.
不管打电话的是谁,这玩笑都不好笑
Who else would it be?
还能有谁?
Ric?
你是里克?
Listen closely. I'm at the school.
听好了,我在学校
I have Caroline.
我手上有卡罗琳
And if you want to keep her alive,
如果你不想她死
I need you to get into your car
你现在要开车
and come down here right away.
马上来学校
If you tell anyone where you are going,
如果你告诉任何人你的去向
I will kill her.
我就杀了她
What the hell do you want?
你到底想怎么样?
Now is that any way to treat a guest?
现在你都这样对待客人吗?
What are you doing here, Klaus?
你来这儿干嘛,克劳斯?
Well, for starters, young Jeremy here could show some manners
嗯,首先,小杰里米可以先请我进来
and invite me inside.
以示礼貌
Why don't you go up to your room.
你先回你屋里去吧
Now.
马上
Hmm. Poor lad.
嗯,可怜的孩子
Loses one questionable father figure
痛失一个有毛病的,类似于爸爸那样的人
only to be replaced by the likes of the two of you.
却要被像你俩这样的人管着
Yeah, about that. Something happened.
是,关于那个,发生了点事
Oh, I know all about my mother's invulnerable little creation.
哦,我知道我妈妈创造出来了刀枪不入的怪物
That's why I'm here. I'm leaving town.
我就是为这个来的,我要离开小镇了
I just need to pick up a few road trip necessities.
我就需要带点必需品上路
Spare tire, flashlight...
备用轮胎,手电筒...
Doppelganger.
以及那个二重身
Can't help you there.
帮不了你
Elena!
埃琳娜!
Where is she?
她在哪儿?
I don't know. She was just here a few minutes ago.
我不知道,她几分钟之前还在
Where is she?
她在哪儿?
She's not here.
她没在这儿
What do you mean, she's not here?
什么叫她没在这儿?
Where did she go?! What's going on?
她去哪儿了?!发生什么事了?
Klaus wants in.
克劳斯想进来
We have to keep him out.
我们不能让他进来
Duck!
趴下!
Right on time.
来的很准时
Caroline!
啊,卡罗琳!
Let her go, Alaric.
放了她,阿拉里克
Free her yourself.
你自己来给她松绑
Hey.
You said that you would let her go!
你说你会放了她的!
How many times do I have to tell you, Elena?
要我跟你说多少次,埃琳娜?
Stop trusting vampires!
不要相信吸血鬼!
Think you're probably going to want to let me in.
我想你们也许想让我进来
Elena's car is gone.
埃琳娜的车不见了
Why wouldn't she tell anyone where she was going?
为什么她不告诉大家她去哪里了?
Get down! Missed me!
蹲下!没打中!
Missed me again!
又没打中!
Alaric.
你是阿拉里克
Put it out.
把火灭了
Come outside and make me.
你自己出来,逼我灭掉吧
Elena's not here. Alaric has her and Caroline.
埃琳娜不在这儿,她和卡罗琳都在阿拉里克手上
He's going to kill them both unless you turn yourself over to him.
如果你不去见他,他就把她俩都杀死
Now I know you're not asking me
我知道你们
to walk into a certain death.
并不是叫我去送死
I really wish we could.
我还真希望你死
But unfortunately, if Alaric kills you,
但不幸的是,如果阿拉里克杀死你
there's a one in four chance that we die, too.
有四分之一的可能我们也会死
I'll take those odds.
我愿意冒险
And a hundred percent chance that Tyler dies.
泰勒百分之百会死
I'm good with that, too.
那我也不在乎
Why don't we just figure out a way to put Alaric down, hmm?
不如我们想想办法怎么搞定阿拉里克,嗯?
OK. How about Damon sneaks in and distracts Alaric
好,让达蒙溜进去转移阿拉里克的注意力
while Stefan grabs Elena and carries her to safety.
斯特凡就把埃琳娜带到安全的地方,怎么样
Oh, that's a great idea. What's to stop me from being killed instantly?
哦,这个主意真好,但我怎样才不会被马上干掉?
Nothing. Caroline's in there.
没办法, 卡罗琳被抓了
Don't you have a thing for her,
你不是喜欢她吗
or did she just reject you too many times?
还是你被她拒绝了太多次,你不愿意救她?
This isn't really, uh, helping too much.
你这么说,对此事并没太大的帮助
I might have an idea.
我或许有个主意
My mom used a desiccation spell
我妈妈对迈克尔用了干化咒语
on Mikael that immobilized him for over 15 years.
所以十五年里他都被封印了
If I can get it, I might be able to use it on Alaric.
如果我有那个咒语,我或许可能对阿拉里克施咒
If and might. Your words inspire such confidence.
你这不确定的语气,真让我们对你充满信心啊
I'll get it. But even with the spell,
我会找到那个咒语的,但即使有这个咒语
we'll need a lot of vampire muscle to take him down.
我们仍需要很多吸血鬼帮忙搞定他
Including yours.
包括你
Just so we're clear,
事先声明
the sun sets in about eight hours.
还有八个小时太阳就落山了
We don't succeed before then,
如果到时还不成功
Elena will be dead, I'll be gone,
埃琳娜就会死,那我就走了
and the rest of you will be left to fend for yourselves.
你们只能自求多福了
No, don't, please don't.
不,不要,拜托不要
Alaric, stop!
阿拉里克,住手!
Sit down!
你坐下!
This keeps the vervain in her system.
这样可以让马鞭草在她体内
It's like inhaling razor blades with every breath.
她每呼吸一下就像被刀割一样
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这样做?
To make it easier on you when you put her out of her misery.
这样你就能轻松地了结她,让她脱离痛苦
What? No!
什么?不可以!
Isn't this what you wanted, Elena? For me to teach you
这不是你想要的吗,埃琳娜?让我教你
how to kill a vampire?
怎样杀死吸血鬼?
Well, here's a vampire, Elena.
嗯,她就是个吸血鬼,埃琳娜
Kill her.
杀了她
This isn't what I want. Of course it is.
我不想这样,你当然想
All those hours you spent training, getting stronger...
你用大量的时间进行训练,变的更强...
You could be a hunter, Elena.
你可以变成个猎人,埃琳娜
But you've never actually staked
但是你从未戳穿过
a vampire through the heart.
一个吸血鬼的心脏
Well, this is promising.
嗯,充满希望啊
Relax.
放松点
Abby will be here.
艾比会来的
I'm sorry. I forgot about her stellar track record
抱歉,我忘了她是多么守信
in the dependability department.
多么可靠
Jamie said she was coming, OK?
杰米说她会来的,好吗?
Just... Give her time.
就...给她点时间
Don't get your hopes up. Might be a girl scout.
别抱太大希望,或许来了个童子军
Hello, Bonnie.
你好,邦妮
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
Jamie's worried about you.
杰米很担心你
He said it was urgent.
他说事情紧急
I just didn't think you'd ever want to see me again.
我以为你再也不想见到我了
Like Jamie said...
如J杰米所言...
It's urgent.
事情紧急
Abby just showed up.
艾比出现了
Good. Perhaps this plan won't be an epic failure after all.
很好,或许这个计划不会失败呢
You know, if this does go off
事先声明,如果事情顺利
and we drop the history teacher in the Atlantic,
我们就把历史老师抛尸到大西洋
I'm still leaving with Elena.
我还会带埃琳娜走的
I'll go with you.
那我会跟你一起走
Really?
真的吗?
What's the catch?
这中间有什么猫腻?
There's no catch.
没什么猫腻
I turn my back on everything here
我为了确保埃琳娜的安全
to make sure Elena's safe.
背叛了一切
And that is what makes you her better option.
所以你是她更好的选择
It's a shame it's not easier for Elena to see that.
埃琳娜没意识到这一点,真可惜
I mean, personally, I think she's wasting her time with Damon.
真的,我个人认为,她跟达蒙完全是在浪费时间
You know, all this time and energy you spend
你知道吗,你花精力离间我跟我哥哥
trying to get me and my brother to hate each other...
试图让我们恨对方...
It's actually had the opposite effect.
事实上起了反作用
Has it? Has it really?
是吗?真的吗?
Well, then perhaps I should let Elena decide
嗯,那或许我应该让埃琳娜自己决定
which Salvatore joins us.
你们兄弟俩谁跟我们一起走
I mean, if you and Damon are so close.
我是说,如果你跟达蒙那么亲密
Ah, go for it.
啊,随你吧
Damon and I have been through a hell of a lot worse than you.
我跟达蒙所经历的一切,比你坎坷的多
Why didn't I have to be invited in?
为什么我不用被邀请,就能进来?
Only vampires live here.
只有吸血鬼住这里
We had signed over the deed to Elena,
我们之前把产权转移给埃琳娜
but she died and the seal broke.
但是她以前死过一次,契约也就解封了
And... It's a very long story.
然后...说来话长
Blood?
喝血吗?
Oh, come on.
哦,拜托
Think of it as a peace offering.
我这是在示好
Fine.
好吧
More for me.
我自己喝
We called you here because I need help with a spell.
我请你来是因为有个咒语需要你的帮助
Esther created a vampire that can't be killed.
埃丝特创造了一个杀不死的吸血鬼
I want to desiccate him like you did to Mikael.
我想把他变成干尸,就像你把迈克尔干化一样
Bonnie... It's too dangerous.
邦妮...那太危险了
Your magic comes from the earth.
你的魔法来自大地
It's pure.
是纯净的魔法
This spell asks you to tap into dark places.
这个咒语会要求你踏入黑暗界
Places of temptation.
那些地主诱惑重重
Places you can't handle.
你无法驾驭
You turned your back on me for 16 years.
你离开了我16年
You have no idea what I can handle.
你根本不清楚我能够驾驭什么
Got to say I'm team Bonnie on this one.
这次我支持邦妮
How hard can it be to parch a vampire?
烘干一个吸血鬼能有多难?
The spell allows you to stop a vampire's heart.
这个咒语能让你停止吸血鬼的心跳
The blood will stop flowing,
血液也会停止流动
and his body will dissociate.
他的身体就会干化
That's exactly what we want to do.
我们就是要这样做
To stop a vampire's heart,
为了停止吸血鬼的心跳
you need to find a balance among the living.
你得在活人身上找到平衡
Can you handle that?
你承受得了吗?
What? What does that mean? Bonnie, I don't speak witch.
什么?这是啥意思? 邦妮,我不明白
I have to stop a human heart.
我必须杀死一个人
I just got this.
我刚拿到这个
It connects me to Caroline and Elena through our phones.
通过我们的手机,我可以联系到卡罗琳和埃琳娜
They're in Alaric's classroom.
她们在阿拉里克的课室上
You should go in from the South entrance.
你可以从南门进去
Digital locator spell.
数字定位咒语
Why the hell do we need you, then?
有了这个,谁还需要你啊?
Hand it over.
拿过来
I'm not giving you my ring. Let me do this.
我不会把戒指给你的,让我去做
By my math, you've already bit it once, possibly twice,
我记得,你已经戴着那东西,依赖它一次了,可能两次
wearing that thing, and if for some reason
如果因为某些原因
Bonnie can't restore your heart and you do indeed die,
邦妮不能恢复你的心脏跳动,你又死了
then before you know it, we have another
那么在你意识到之前,又会出现另一个
psycho alter ego case on our hands.
人格分裂的人要我们处理
Which is bad. So give me the ring.
这是很糟糕的,所以把戒指给我
This is my ring, Elena's my sister.
这是我的戒指,埃琳娜是我的姐姐
No one's going to fight harder for her than me.
要为她拼命的应该是我
Fine. Stubborn.
好吧,顽固的家伙
Try not to kill him.
尽量不要杀了他
Look at this.
看看这个
One big happy family.
一个快乐的大家庭
Drink this.
喝了
It's my blood. It Bridges us all together
这是我的血,它连接了我们所有人
so that when I stop Jeremy's heart,
所以当我停止了杰里米心脏
you'll have the power to stop Alaric's.
你就能杀阿拉里克了
You need to make a physical connection to his bloodstream...
你需要在他的血流里建立一个实体连接...
a vein, artery,
一个类似静脉,动脉的东西
something connected to his heart.
能够连接他的心脏
One of us gets a clean shot, take it,
我们当中一旦有人成功,马上出手
the other two hold him down.
另外两人擒住他
Before we all walk through these doors,
在我们行动之前
let's get on the same page, shall we?
我们要达到共识统一行动,对吧?
I was the one who created your vampire bloodline,
我是造就你吸血鬼血统的人
therefore I am responsible for your lives.
所以我要对你们的生命负责
And Tyler's life, Caroline's life,
还有泰勒和卡罗琳的命
and, of course, Abby's life.
当然,以及艾比的
Should anything go wrong.
所以别出现任何闪失
Or you're just lying to save your ass.
也许你在撒谎是为了保全自己
I'm not lying. Go ahead, call my bluff.
我没说谎,你去啊,说我瞎掰
Let the teacher kill me. You'll all be dead soon thereafter.
让那个老师杀了我,接着你们全都会立刻死
Let's just get this over with, shall we?
我们先尽快解决这事,对吧?
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做?
Because you need me.
因为你需要我
Because you're an 18yearold girl
因为你是一个18岁女孩
without parents or guidance or any sense
没有父母或监护人
of right and wrong anymore. Look at you.
也没有了对和错的判断力, 看看你
How is this right?
这样对吗?
She's a murderer.
她是个杀人犯
She told me she killed someone and liked it.
她告诉我她杀了人,而且喜欢这么做
Now how is that right?
那样做对吗?
See, Elena...
听着,埃琳娜...
Your parents led the council.
你的父母领导了委员会
It was their life's mission to keep this town safe.
他们毕生的使命是保护这个镇
They weren't dead six months before you undid it all.
要不是半年前你毁了这一切,他们也不会死
You don't know anything about them.
你不了解他们
Why, am I wrong? Do you actually think...
为什么,我错了吗?你真的认为...
that they'd be proud of you?
他们会以你为荣?
If you don't side with the humans...
如果你不站在人类这一边...
You're just as bad as them.
你就跟他们一样糟糕
Now kill her.
现在,杀了她
Or I'll do it for you.
否则我会杀了你
And I'll make it hurt.
我会下手很重
I thought I taught you better than that.
我想我告诉过你更好的办法
You did.
是的
Get help!
找救援!
It's OK, it's OK.
好了,没事了
It's me. It's OK. You're safe.
是我,好了,你安全了
We'll save Elena.
我们会救埃琳娜
You go straight home, you stay inside, you understand?
你直接回家,待在家里,明白吗?
Do you understand me?
你听懂了吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
I should kill you.
我应该杀了你
I should gut you like Brian Walters,
我应该杀了你,就像以前杀布莱恩·沃尔特斯
Bill Forbes and all the other cowards
和比尔·福布斯以及所有胆小鬼一样
I plan on ripping apart. You're the worst offender of them all, Elena.
我打算把你撕碎,埃琳娜,你是他们当中最邪恶的罪犯
You don't deserve to live.
你不配活着
So then why am I still alive?
那么为什么我仍然活着?
There's obviously no humanity left in you.
很显然你已经没有人性了
So what's stopping you, Alaric?
那么是什么阻止了你,阿拉里克?
If you want me dead, then kill me!
如果你想我死,那就杀了我!
Do it! Kill me!
下手吧!杀了我!
Do it now!
快点行动!
They made contact.
他们建了连接
It's happening.
正在进行中
Aaah!
啊!
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Something happened. The connection broke.
出问题了,连接断开了
Stop! Let him go or I'll kill myself.
别动!放了他,否则我会自杀
Put it down, Elena. Why?
放下,埃琳娜 ,为什么?
Because you still need me alive?
因为你需要我活着?
There's a reason why Esther used me to make you, isn't there?
埃丝特用我来造你是有原因的,对吗?
She didn't want you to be immortal.
她不想你成为不死之人
So she tied your life to a human one... mine.
所以她把你的生命和人类的生命连在一起...就是我的
That way, you have only one lifespan
这样的话,你就能活一阵子
to kill all vampires, and then you'll be gone.
把吸血鬼杀光,然后你也跟着死去
So when I die, you die, too. That's it!
如果我死了,你也会死,就是这样!
It has to be.
肯定是
You're wrong.
你错了
Am I?
是吗?
Stop, stop, stop, stop!
住手,住手,不要,不要!
Oh, be careful.
奥,别乱动
Moving only makes it hurt more.
乱动会被扎得更疼
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Draining you of all your blood.
抽光你的血
Elena?
埃琳娜啊?
Tyler! Help me!
泰勒!救我!
He can't.
他不会的
He needs to go fetch me more empty blood bags.
他现在得帮我去多拿几个空血袋呢
About three liters worth, please, Tyler. Tyler
大约还得装三公升的血
Tyler, please...
泰勒,求你了...
get Stefan.
把斯特凡找来
Please.
求你了
No, Tyler, get the bags.
不,泰勒,拿袋子去
Forget the girl and get the bags.
别管她,去拿血袋
Now.
现在就去
So that's it?
就这样吗?
You're just going to bleed me dry?
把我的血抽干,就这样?
Yes. But don't worry.
是啊,但别担心
It'll be completely painless.
你会毫无痛楚的
As the last drop is drawn,
当你身上最后一滴血流干的时候
you'll simply fall asleep.
你会永远地沉睡过去
Ugh, why am I still alive?
啊,我还活着?
Get up.
滚起来
I said get up!
快起来!
Klaus is going to kill Elena.
克劳斯要杀了埃琳娜
What?
什么?
What are you talking about?
你刚刚在说什么?
Klaus needs Elena's blood to make hybrids.
克劳斯要用埃琳娜的血来制造狼人吸血鬼混种
She's the last person that he'd kill.
他不会杀埃琳娜的
The witch bound my life to Elena's.
那个女巫将我的生命和埃琳娜绑在了一起
If she dies, I die.
如果她死了,我也会死
Klaus figured that out, and now he's taken her.
克劳斯已经知道这点,所以他把她绑走了
Now I'm trapped here until the sun goes down,
到太阳落山前,我都被困在这儿
so you two better get to what you do best...
所以你们得抓紧时间...
saving Elena's life.
去救埃琳娜
What about your hybrids?
你的混种怎么办?
You'll need more than this to create your army.
你需要更多的血来制造你的军团
These last few liters will have to suffice.
这几升血已经够用了
You see...
你瞧...
by attempting to kill us,
你们费尽心机想杀死我们
my mother strengthened the bond between my siblings and I.
我的母亲,甚至将我们几兄妹的生命连在了一起
I don't need hybrids.
我不需要混种
I have my family.
我有自己的家庭
If you believe that, then why take my blood at all?
如果是这样,你为什么还要抽干我的血呢?
You want a backup family.
你想要个后备家庭
You know that your siblings will never trust you again.
因为你知道,你的家人永远不会再相信你了
You know Stefan blames me for trying to tear him from his brother?
知道吗,斯特凡一直责怪我挑拨他们兄弟两个之间的感情
But I think we both know who really came between them.
但我想我俩都知道,真正挑拨他们的人是谁
You.
是你
That's why you won't choose.
这就是你迟迟不做出选择的原因
You know once you pick a Salvatore,
你知道当你二选一之后
you'll destroy their bond.
他们两人就会反目
Consider this me doing you a favor.
从这点来考虑,实际上我这是在帮你
Once you're dead, you won't have to choose.
一旦你死了,你就不用烦恼着去选谁
No broken hearts.
不会伤害别人
Their family stays intact.
不会破坏他们的家庭
But just between us girls,
但这可以是我俩的秘密
who would you have picked?
你会选哪一个呢?
Rot in hell.
下地狱吧你
Hmm.
You're welcome.
别客气
Sweet dreams, Elena.
安息吧,埃琳娜
That's been fun.
一路走好
What are you doing? Shh.
你来做什么? 嘘
Tyler...
泰勒
So much for that sire bond.
你还真是忠诚啊
I'm not your little bitch anymore.
我不会再任你摆布了
How did you break the sire bond?
你是怎么破解这种主仆联系?
By breaking every bone in my body a hundred times for the girl I love.
为我爱的人,一次次去变身,体会那种断骨的痛苦
That's impossible.
不可能
Is it? Or maybe real love is stronger than fake loyalty.
是吗?也许真爱的力量比那虚假的忠诚更强大
But what would you know about that?
不过你怎么会了解呢?
You know, you should be thanking me.
你知道的,你应该感激我
I gave you a gift, I took away your misery.
这都是我赐给你的,让你免除痛苦
You didn't give a crap about me!
你根本就不在乎我!
You just didn't want to be alone.
你只是不想孤零零的一个人
Goodbye, Tyler.
去死吧,泰勒
Hey. Are you OK?
嘿,你还好吧?
Come on.
我扶你起来
Oh, my God! Jeremy!
醒醒啊! 杰里米!
Jeremy!
杰里米,醒醒!
We should get her home before the sun sets.
我们得在天黑前把埃琳娜送回家
Heh. You two are really going to walk me
你们俩是真的打算
all the way to the door, aren't you?
一路把我送到家门口为止吗?
You lost a lot of blood today.
你今天失血过多
Yeah, I know, but I told you, I'm fine.
是的,我知道,我不跟你说过了嘛,我没事
I just... I have a little headache.
我只是...头有点疼
Yeah, but the sun's about to go down
是吗,但太阳快落山了
and Ric's going to be able to terrorize the streets any minute.
里克随时都有可能出现在街上
Yeah, but he can't hurt me.
是的,但他不会伤害我的
It's you two we should be worrying about.
反倒是你俩应该多当心
He won't be able to find us.
他不会找到我们的
I'll, uh...
我,呃...
I'll call you when we get back.
我们到家后,我会打电话给你的
I know it's selfish.
我知道我很自私
I... I know that it seems like I'm stringing you both along,
我...我知道似乎我总是缠着你们两个不愿放手
but I don't... I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
但我不知道...我实在不知道我该怎么办
I mean...
我是说...
If I choose one of you, then I lose the other.
我选择了你们两个任何一人,必然会失去另一个
And I've lost so many people, I just...
我已经失去太多人了,我只是...
I can't bear the thought of losing one of you.
我不想再失去你们两人中任何一个
Ah, it's, uh...
啊,这,呃...
it's been a long day.
今天真是漫长的一天
We'll call you from the road.
我们把克劳斯的尸体扔进湖里后
after we dump Klaus' body in the lake.
就会打电话给你
Just... be careful.
只是...你们保重
Both of you.
两人都保重
What are you guys doing here?
你们在这儿做什么?
Welcome to our victory party!
欢迎来我们的庆功会!
What victory?
什么庆功会?
We failed. Alaric's still out there.
我们失败了,阿拉里克还好好活着
We know. But we've been trying to get rid of Klaus forever
知道,但我们至少一劳永逸地除掉了克劳斯
and Caroline convinced us to enjoy it... for a night.
然后卡罗琳说服我们来庆祝一下...,就一晚上
Got to be honest... I'm a little pissed
老实说...我真有点生气
none of you let me take down original brother number two.
因为你们没有让我加入,一起干掉原始吸血鬼老二
Yeah, he would have taken you right down to the hospital, bro.
是啊,你会被他弄得进医院啊,伙计
Please, I'm more stealth than that. I'm like a ninja.
得了吧,我现在可比以前壮多了,我现在跟忍者一样
You wish. Here.
想得美你, 给你这个
You need this.
你得喝一杯
I heard. And you know that sooner or later,
我听到你们的谈话了,你知道你早晚有一天
you're going to have to choose, right?
你得做出选择,对吗?
I know.
我知道
Hey. Give me your hand.
嘿,把手给我
Thank you for standing up to Klaus like that.
你在克劳斯面前为我挺身而出,我很感激
Let's just say it's been a long time coming.
只能说,为了这一刻,受了很多苦
Way too long.
历尽艰辛
All right, let's drink.
好了,我们干杯吧
I do not condone this, by the way.
顺便说一句,我不会原谅你的所作所为的
You survived Klaus. All right, make an exception.
你从克劳斯手中逃了出来,别计较了,今天就破个例吧
You can go back to being responsible tomorrow.
从明天开始,再做个负责任的姐姐吧
OK. Hang on.
好吧, 等一下
Do you guys hear that?
你们听到什么没?
That is the sound of a Klausfree life.
摆脱克劳斯魔掌,自由生活的声音
To a Klausfree life.
敬没有了克劳斯的生活
And to all of you.
敬你们所有人
My family. Cheers!
我的大家庭, 干杯!
Carol. What's so urgent you called an emergency council meeting Carol
什么事这么急,让你在这个点儿
at this hour?
召开紧急委员会?
I didn't call the meeting, Liz.
不是我要召开会议的,莉兹
He did.
是他
Join us, Sheriff.
加入我们吧,警长
I was just telling the council about our vampire problem.
我刚刚在给委员会成员介绍我们镇上的吸血鬼问题呢
Or should I say, your problem.
还是应该说,那本是你该解决的问题
What do you think you're doing?
你知道自己在干什么吗?
Well, perhaps you and the mayor can
或许你和镇长正想办法
enlighten the group. On the strides
建立一支队伍,采取措施
you've taken to eliminate the issue.
解决这个棘手的问题呢
Oh, that's right... you haven't.
哦,对了...你没这么做哈
You see, the sheriff, the woman we elected
你们瞧,我们的警长,我们投票选出来的这位女士
to keep our families safe and town secure
本来是保护我们小镇和家庭的安全
has a vampire for a daughter.
可她自己的女儿就是吸血鬼
And our lovely mayor,
还有我们敬爱的市长大人
a son who is halfvampire,
她的儿子竟然是半个吸血鬼
halfwerewolf.
半个狼人
Why are you doing this?
你这是在干什么?
These women are hypocrites.
她们这几个人都是伪君子
They claim to spearhead our defense
她们宣誓将与超自然生物对抗
against a supernatural presence,
她们会当先锋保护我们的家园
then cover up the violent attacks
但背地里却掩盖,因她们的子女
committed by their own children.
而造成的恶意袭击事件
That's enough. We're done here. It's time to go.
够了,会议结束了,是时候回家了
Sit down, Liz.
回去坐下,莉兹
We're just getting started.
我们才刚刚开始呢
What?
怎么了?
How many desiccated hybrids does it take to screw in a light bulb?
为了干掉一个克劳斯,我们干掉了多少混种怪物?
You're in a good mood.
你心情不错嘛
Yeah, I'm in a good mood.
是的,的确心情很好
Klaus is dead, my brother's halfway sane...
克劳斯死了,我弟弟也快恢复正常了...
again.
这是第二次
Give or take an immortal hunter that wants to kill us.
虽然还有个不死的吸血鬼猎手,虎视眈眈想杀了我们
We won, Stefan.
我们胜利了,斯特凡
Come on, say it.
来吧,跟我一起说
Say it! We won.
说啊!我们胜利了
Once more, with feeling!
再来一遍,带点感情!
We won.
我们胜利了
Thank you.
谢谢
No, you know what, thank you.
不,其实该说谢谢的是我
Turns out we make a pretty good team, huh?
事实证明,我们是很好的团队,是吧?
It only took a century and a half.
我们才用了150年时间就合作无间
What happens when, uh...
但埃琳娜做出她的选择,呃...
Elena makes her decision?
我们会怎样?
You know how these things pan out, Stefan.
斯特凡,你知道她会怎么选的
She'll probably make a list of pros and cons
她会列张单子,上面写满优点和缺点
and at the end of the day, dump both our asses.
到最后抉择的时候,把我们双双抛弃
What if she doesn't?
要是她不这样呢?
Then she'll pick one of us.
那她就会在我们俩当中,选一个出来
Well, if she chooses you...
呃,如果她选择了你...
I'll leave town and let you two be happy and not be bothered by me.
我会离开这个小镇,让你俩能过上没我打扰的幸福的小日子
And in 60 years, we'll go back to being brothers
60年后,你再回来跟我做兄弟
and none of this will have mattered, right?
然后就当这件事从没发生过,是吗?
Yeah.
Fine.
好啊
If she chooses you, I'll... leave town, too.
如果她选择了你,我也会...离开这个小镇
All this over one girl.
所有的这一切都是因为一个女孩儿
She's a pretty special girl.
她是一个特别的女孩
Yes, she is.
是的
Hey. Everyone gone?
嘿,大家都走了吗?
It's just us.
就剩下我们俩了
I hate this room.
我讨厌这个房间
Me, too.
我也是
Mom and dad were right.
爸妈是对的
Alaric should just kill all the vampires
阿拉里克应该杀死所有的吸血鬼
and put an end to all of this.
然后结束这一切
But then that means that Caroline dies.
但那同时意味着,卡罗琳得死
And Bonnie loses her mom.
邦妮得失去她的妈妈
The mayor loses her son,
市长失去她的儿子
and I lose Stefan and Damon.
我也得失去斯特凡和达蒙
So if it makes me the bad guy for wanting to keep those people alive,
如果因为想要他们都活着,我就得做坏人
then fine. I'll be the bad guy.
没关系,就由我来做坏人吧
You forget that Alaric never wanted any of this.
你别忘了阿拉里克从来不想这样
Once he carries out his plans, what if he decides
如果他继续实行自己的计划
he doesn't want to live anymore?
如果他自己也不想活了呢?
And he kills his human connection to end his life.
他会杀了你来结束自己的生命
That would mean I would lose you.
那就意味着,我会失去你
I'm not going to let that happen.
我不能让这事发生
I'm going to shower and get some sleep.
我要洗洗睡了
Good night, Elena.
晚安,埃琳娜
Good night.
晚安

重点单词   查看全部解释    
protection [prə'tekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 保护,防卫

联想记忆
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
spite [spait]

想一想再看

n. 恶意,怨恨
vt. 刁难,伤害

联想记忆
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆
presence ['prezns]

想一想再看

n. 出席,到场,存在
n. 仪态,风度

 
organized ['ɔ:gənaiz]

想一想再看

v. 组织

 
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 决定,决策

 
deed [di:d]

想一想再看

n. 事迹,行为,[法]契约
vt. 立契转让

 
transition [træn'ziʃən]

想一想再看

n. 过渡,转变

联想记忆


关键字: 吸血鬼 爱情 恐怖

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。