手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《吸血鬼日记》 > 吸血鬼日记第四季 > 正文

吸血鬼日记第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集 混血背叛克劳斯

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Mystic Falls... I was born here.

神秘瀑布镇,我在这里出生
This is my home.
这里是我的家
And mine. And mine.
也是我的,还有我
For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us.
几个世纪以来,超自然生物生活在我们之中
They were vampires, werewolves, doppelgangers...
有吸血鬼,狼人,二重身
witches. And even hybrids.
女巫,甚至还有混血儿
Some search for a cure...
有些人寻找着治愈方法
No matter what the consequences.
不计后果
Others plot a revolution.
有些人密谋着一场革命
Do you want to be free?
你们想要自由吗
We have to work together.
我们就要齐心协力
And some try to walk away.
有些人试图离开
Elena is sired to Damon.
埃琳娜对达蒙认祖归忠了
You don't think I'm gonna be able to do what I need to
你觉得我做不到
when I have to tell Elena to stay away from me.
告诉埃琳娜让她远离我
I know what you're about to do.
我知道你要做什么
Please don't do this to me.
求你了,不要这样对我
I'm not the good guy, remember?
我不是那个好人,记得吗
I'm the selfish one.
我是自私的那个
But I have to do the right thing by you.
但我得做对你来说正确的事
This would be so much more fun if we were naked.
要是我们都裸着那该多开心
That was your call, not mine.
这可是你的决定,不是我的
I was being a gentleman.
我是想做个绅士
You shouldn't have stayed.
你不该留下来的
I know.
我知道
I should have made you leave,
我应该让你离开
sent you packing.
让你去收拾行李
I promised Stefan.
我向斯特凡保证了
I know.
我知道
You're sired to me, Elena,
埃琳娜,你对我认祖归忠了
which means everything that you think you feel
也就意味着你觉得你感受到的一切
might not even be real.
可能都不是真的
I know, Damon, but...
我知道,达蒙,但是...
It feels real.
这感觉很真实
And I'm not ready to let go of that.
而且我还不想放弃
I could make you.
我可以让你放弃
Invoke the sire bond.
运用认祖归忠
So do it.
那动手吧
I told him I would set you free.
我跟他说我会还你自由
Right after I didn't tell him that we slept together.
还向他隐瞒了我们上床的事
So, what do you want to do?
你想怎么做
I want to throw you back in my bed and never let you leave.
我想把你扔回床上,一辈子不让你离开
So do it.
那动手吧
Saved by the cell phone.
因为你得接电话
I have to meet Bonnie.
我得去见邦妮
She's teaching Jeremy how not to kill me.
她在教杰里米,如何才能不杀死我
Want to come?
你要一起去吗
Looks like a giant snowflake.
你在画巨型雪花吗
I prefer to think of it as an expression of postmodernism.
我更愿意将它看成后现代主义的代表作
It's my donation to the Winter Wonderland Charity Event.
这幅画我要捐赠给冬季仙境慈善活动
You said it was urgent?
你找我有急事
Yes. Take this to the Mystic Grill immediately.
是的,把这个送到神秘酒吧
You want me to be a delivery guy?
你叫我来就为了替你跑腿
What I want is for you to do whatever I say,
我叫你来是执行我的命令
without the attitude.
要态度恭谨
Be careful with that.
送去时要小心
It's still wet.
画还没干透
Abraham lincoln freed the slaves, you know.
亚伯罕姆·林肯解放了黑奴
What is the point of my hybrids being sired to me
这些混血儿已经对我认祖归忠
if I can't maximize on the benefits of free labor?
为什么不能任我差遣
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Elena is sired to Damon.
埃琳娜对达蒙认祖归忠了
I into it as much.
我对此也很感兴趣
Which means I need to find the cure now more than ever,
这意味着我找到治愈方法的决心更胜以往
and here you are making postmodern snowflakes.
你却还在这画什么后现代雪花
I've delivered.
我已经完成使命
I retrieved the hunter's sword from Italy,
我从意大利找回了猎人的剑
Which 'll use to decipher the map
我会用这把剑破解藏在
hidden in the hunter's mark.
猎人纹身中的地图
You're the one who's supposed to deliver the hunter
将猎人和其纹身送来是
and his mark.
你的责任
Jeremy is the hunter,
杰里米就是猎人
and he has to keep killing vampires to complete his mark,
要想看到纹身,他就要不停去杀吸血鬼
but we can't quite figure out how to keep him from killing us.
但我们还没想到办法,如何不被他追杀
Sounds like quite the chore,
听起来真让人困扰
which is why I feel perfectly justified
所以我决定做个好人
in doing a little charity work.
投身慈善事业
Or maybe you're lying about having found the sword.
或许找到那把剑不过是个谎言
Why would I lie to you, Sefan?
我为什么要对你撒谎,斯特凡
We're in this together.
我们是一条船上的人
The hilt acts as a cypher which
杰里米杀够一定数量的吸血鬼后
we'll use to decode the marks on Jeremy's tattoo
纹身会全部显现,我们就可以
when he's killed enough vampires
用刀柄上的图案去破译
to complete it.
纹身内容
I heard you moved out of your house.
我听说你搬出大宅了
Bit of a martyr move?
这算是自我牺牲吗
I'm not here to bond, Klaus.
我不是来和你谈心的,克劳斯
On the contrary,
恰恰相反
I think right now I'm the best friend you've got.
我觉得现在我是你唯一的最佳盟友
I'm sick of taking his crap.
我受够他了
I should rip his throat off,
我就该拧断他的脖子
see if he can boss us around without a larynx.
看他还怎么对我们随意呼喝
You won't have to take it much longer.
再忍耐一下就好
You keep saying that, but here we are hiding,
你一直这么说,但我们却躲在这里
plotting a revolution that's never gonna happen.
计划一场永不可能实现的革命
Never say never.
不要轻易言败
And never say I don't pull through.
不要总说自己坚持不下去
I found the witch that's gonna save your lives.
我找到了可以拯救你们的女巫
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
We promised you guys we'd free you from Klaus.
我们保证会让你们从克劳斯那获得自由
You did your part by breaking your sire bond.
你们成功解除了认祖归忠
Now Hayley and I are going to do ours.
现在轮到海莉和我出手了
You're going to do what?
你们要干什么
Hayley found a witch strong enough to do the bodyjump spell
海莉找到了法力强大的女巫,能借用人身
You know, the Klaus specialty.
这是克劳斯的拿手好戏
So you're going to put him in someone else's body,
你们打算把他困在别人身体里吗
And then what?
然后怎么办
We'll encase the body in concrete, then bury it.
我们用水泥把那具身体包起来,深埋地底
Why not just desiccate him like Bonnie did?
为什么不能像邦妮一样,把他做成人干
Because to do that spell,
因为要施这种咒语
you have to stop a human heart.
必须要令人心跳停止
I was a little short of volunteers.
没人愿意自动献身
Who was dumb enough to volunteer
哪个傻子愿意献出身体
their body to be a Klaus sublet?
为克劳斯的灵魂陪葬啊
Ok, don't freak out.
好吧,别抓狂
Freak out?
抓狂
Freak out?
我抓狂
I'm about to hemorrhage. You volunteered?
我都要七窍流血了,你居然自愿去
It's not forever,
不会永远都那样的
just long enough for the hybrids to be able to completely disappear.
只要等到混血儿全都能消失得无影无踪
I can think of better ways for us to spend our senior year
我能想出很多更好的方法来度过我们的高三
than you buried in concrete, Tyler.
而不是你被埋在混凝土下面,泰勒
This started with me.
这事因我而起
This has to end with me.
也应该由我来结束
I need your support.
我需要你的支持
Jeremy?
杰里米
They shouldn't be here.
他们不该来这里
They're here to help you.
他们是来帮助你的
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗
Yeah, I trust you.
我相信你
Let's go inside.
我们进去吧
What the hell is professor shadypants doing here?
那个可疑的教授为什么也在这儿
I invited him.
是我邀请他的
Hey, listen. We are ready to get started,
听着,我们准备好可以开始了
but before we can do that,
但是在那之前
we need her...
需要她
in here.
进来这里
This is your house now, Jer.
现在这是你的房子,杰里
You have to invite me in.
你得邀请我进去
Go ahead, Jeremy. Invite her in.
去吧,杰里米,邀请她进来
You can come in.
你们可以进来
Jeremy!
杰里米
Hey. Sorry. I know I'm late.
抱歉,我知道我迟到了
If I'm gonna be a friend in your time of need,
如果你要我在你需要的时候出现
then you need to work on your punctuality.
你就得做到准时
I'm in a crisis. Where are you?
我正处在危机之中,你在哪里
I'm at my house. Why? What's wrong?
我在自己家,怎么了,出什么事了
My boyfriend dumbass martyr.
我的男朋友是个蠢蛋殉道者
And why are you at your house?
还有你在家干什么
Aren't you trying to keep your distance from Elena?
你不是要和埃琳娜保持距离吗
Well, she's not here anymore.
她现在不在这里
Damon took Jeremy Gilbert lake house with Bonnie,
达蒙和邦妮在杰里米·吉尔伯特的湖边小屋
so I guess her house is safe for her again.
所以她现在应该在那里很安全
Hey, listen, I got Klaus to tell me
听着,克劳斯告诉我
a little bit more hunter's sword.
更多关于猎人的剑的事
You know that map in Jeremy's tattoo?
你知道杰里米纹身上的地图吧
The sword decodes it.
剑可以破解地图
It's literally the key to finding the cure.
它是找到治愈方法的关键
Klaus told you this?
克劳斯告诉你的吗
Yeah. Why?
是的,怎么了
And did he happen to hand over the sword for safekeeping?
他是不是还碰巧把剑交给别人妥善保管
Uh, what do you think?
你觉得呢
What's wrong?
怎么了
We need to get our hands on that sword, like, today.
我们得拿到那把剑,就今天
Tyler his hybrids are taking out Klaus tonight.
泰勒和他的混血儿今晚要拿下克劳斯
Here to steal Tiny Tim's crutches?
来这儿偷小提姆的拐棍吗
Dickens was a dark man.
狄更斯是个黑暗的人
You would have liked him.
你会喜欢他的
Nice snowflake, by the way.
顺便一说,雪花很美
Is my work really that literal?
是我的画还是字面上的
I'm serious.
我说真的
There's something...
看起来
Lonely about it.
很孤独
I'm gonna take that as a compliment.
我就把这当做是恭维了
Can I offer you some champagne?
我去给你倒点香槟吧
Can't. Too many adult prying eyes.
不能喝,大人都有千里眼
Don't wanna be a highschool cautionary tale
我可不想在下次镇大会上成为
at the next town meeting.
高中反面教材
Well, then, it's a good thing
那好在
the highschool part is nearly over.
高中就快结束了
If we're gonna be nice to each other,
如果我们要好好相处
then I will need that glass of champagne.
那我需要来杯香槟了
Is that our thing?
就我们之间的事
We don't have a "thing."
我们之间什么事也没有
Allow me.
让我来
Well, he's not walking around with it.
他也没有带着剑到处走
Check the rest of the house.
找找房里其他地方
I am. I haven't found anything.
我找了,什么都找不到
Try the sock drawer.
找找袜子抽屉
People leave the sketchiest stuff in sock drawers.
人们总把乱七八糟的东西放在袜子抽屉
I'm gonna need real ideas, Damon.
达蒙,我需要真正的意见
Here's two: kill Tyler before he goes to Klaus,
有两种,一是在泰勒去找克劳斯之前杀了他
or, since Klaus has suddenly become MVP
二是自从克劳斯变成了老大以后
in our ray race for the cure,
在我们找到治愈方法的激烈竞争上
tell him about the hybrids. And he will kill Tyler.
告诉他混血儿的事,他会直接干掉泰勒
Nobody's killing Tyler.
没人要干掉泰勒
Hello?
你在听吗
Stef.
斯特凡
Look, I know it's a touchy subject,
我知道这是个敏感话题
but do you know where Elena is today?
不过你知道埃琳娜今天在哪吗
I think she's running around...
我想她在忙自己的事吧
trying to figure out how to deprogram Jeremy.
试着如何改变杰里米
W'd take it last night
昨晚还顺利吗
You telling her to stay away from you?
你告诉她得和你保持距离了吗
Not well.
不怎么顺利
You ok?
你还好吗
Peachy.
还不错
Got to go Bonnie's enlisted Dr. Evil
得挂了,恶魔教授也加入了邦妮的计划
in her plan, and I have to thwart him.
我得去阻止他
All Jeremy feels when he sees a vampire
当杰里米看到吸血鬼他只能感受到
is a burning desire to kill them.
促使他产生杀掉吸血鬼的强烈欲望
Even if consciously he doesn't want to,
即使是在他清醒并且不情愿的状态下
as in your case,
对于你来说
it's his subconscious that's calling the shots.
是潜意识激发了他的行动
Persuasion helps reverse your conscious thoughts.
信念帮助改变你意识里的想法
Think of it as kind of a conditioned response, right?
把它设想成一种条件反射
See vampire, kill vampire.
看到吸血鬼,就杀掉
What I'm doing is creating a kind of middle step.
我的做法是建立一个中间的过程
It's like a detour where his subconscious
就像是潜意识绕了个弯
learns to recognize you as someone he loves,
认出你是一个他很爱的人
someone he wants to protect.
一个他想去保护的人
And that gives him a choice.
这就给了他选择的余地
He can choose to take the detour
他可以选择绕个弯
instead of a conditioned response.
而不是直接条件反射
Ok. Talk to him. He'll listen.
好了,和他说话,他可以听到
I'm not... sure what to say.
我不确定要说什么
You chose to do this here
你选择在经常
at your family's vacation house, right?
和家人度假的地方来做这件事
So maybe just start by telling him why.
也许就从告诉他为什么开始
Every holiday, we came here.
我们每个假期都来
This place was family,
这个地方曾经是我们的家
and when mom and dad died,
当爸爸妈妈去世的时候
Jenna made us come here,
珍娜让我们来这
and we thoug it was an awful idea,
可我们觉得这个主意糟透了
but it was like they were here with us.
但这就就像他们陪在我们身边一样
They would have wanted us to stick together, Jer...
他们希望我们一直相亲相爱,杰里
To fight for each other
为了彼此而奋斗
no matter what.
无论发生什么
Jeremy, how do you feel about Elena right now?
杰里米,你现在对埃琳娜是什么感觉
She ruin our lifes.
她毁掉了我们的生活
She's not even my real sister.
她甚至不是我真正的姐姐
She's just the reason that
她是造成所有我曾爱过的人
everyone I've ever loved has died.
都死去的原因
She means nothing to me.
她对我来说毫无意义
I will kill her even if that means I die myself.
我要杀掉她即使要赔上自己的命
Did it work?
奏效了吗
Did you find the sword?
你找到剑了吗
Nope.
没有
What are we gonna do now?
那现在我们该怎么办
Klaus is the only shot we have at finding the cure.
克劳斯是我们找到治愈方法的唯一线索
We need him. Tyler has to call it off.
我们需要他,泰勒得停止他的行动
Well, that's not gonna happen.
那是不可能的
You told him?
你全告诉他了
I've had 12 hybrids sworn to secrecy for a month.
我向12个混血儿发誓保密一个月
I have Hayley and a witch risking their lives,
我有海莉和一个女巫,都冒着生命危险
and you're blabbing my plan to him?
你却把我的计划泄露给他
Look, all I'm asking you for is a little bit of time, ok?
听着,我所有的要求只不过是要多一点的时间
How long? An hour? A day?
多久,一个小时还是一天
Because every minute that goes by that we don't do this,
因为如果我们不执行计划
they're at risk.
他们就有危险
You and Klaus already
你和克劳斯
served one of them up for Jeremy to kill.
已经把他们中的一个奉献给了杰里米
I don't owe you anything.
我不再欠你什么了
I'm taking him out.
他我要定了
I'm sorry, but I can't let you do that.
抱歉,我不能任由你那么干
Stephan
斯特凡
I'm sorry, but I can't.
抱歉,但我真的不能
Stefan.
斯特凡
Sorry, man, but you don't have a choice.
抱歉兄弟,但你没得选
You're not allowed to feel this sorry for yourself
你不必自责
unless you're sitting on a bar stool.
除非你是坐在酒吧高脚凳上
Fortunately, I travel with we bar.
幸运的是,我有移动酒吧
It didn't work.
没什么效果
I shouldn't have put so much hope
我不该寄希望于
into reprogramming someone's mind.
重置一个人的心智
If it were that easy,
如果那么简单的话
Then you and I wouldn't be in this situation.
你我就不会像现在这样了
Right?
对吧
Last time I was here,
上次来这里时
I was so completely in love with Stefan.
我深爱着斯特凡
Now it's barely a memory.
现在剩下的只有回忆了
Is that the sire bond...
是因为认祖归忠吗
or just that I'm so happy to be here with you?
还是因为能和你一起在这里,我很快乐
Maybe there's something else they can try.
也许他们可是试试其它方法
Tyler.
泰勒
Keep them down here until
我们准备好叫克劳斯来之前
we're ready to bring Klaus in.
把他们关在这里
Use these if you have to.
有必要的话用这些
Come on, Tyler.
别这样,泰勒
This is bigger than you.
事情比你想象的复杂的多
It's about more than revenge for us.
不仅仅牵扯到我们的复仇计划
I know what it's about for you, Stefan.
我知道这对你意味着什么,斯特凡
It's about the cure.
是关于治愈吸血鬼的方法
You know what happens to a hybrid
如果把混血儿的吸血鬼一面治愈的话
when he's cured of being a vampire?
你知道他会怎样吗
We go back to being werewolves,
我们变回狼人
turning on every full moon.
每到满月都会变身
We could give a rat's ass about the cure.
我们才不关心有没有治愈方法呢
Tyler, come on.
泰勒,别这样
I needed you on my side, Caro.
我需要你支持我,卡罗琳
That's all I wanted.
这是我唯一的要求
You ok?
你还好吗
Shane wants to try again.
肖恩想再试一次
Survey says...
调查显示...
Professor Shane has been dipping into the magical herbs
如果肖恩教授认为通过找来一个吸血鬼
a little too much if he thinks using a vampire to suppress
来抑制猎人杀吸血鬼的冲动
the need to kill another one is going to work on a hunter.
那看来他的魔法配方有些过量了
It's like dangling a cheeseburger
这就好像给一个过斋月的人面前
in front of someone on a master cleanse.
挂了一个奶酪汉堡一样
Just find someone else to touch
随便找一个人来
your warm and fuzzy detour feelings to.
抚慰你的饥饿感吧
Gee, I wonder who that could be.
天呐,那个倒霉人是谁啊
You.
I feel that way about you.
我对你能产生那种感觉
Well, this isn't awkward at all.
这一点都不尴尬
I'll be...anywhere else.
我还是...去别处吧
It was good thinking using Bonnie
利用邦妮来...
as Jeremy's emotional touchstone.
作为杰里米的感情寄托是个好想法
Damon is very intuitive.
达蒙太靠直觉办事
And Bonnie told me
邦妮告诉了我
about your relationship with him.
你和他的关系
I don't mean pry, obviously.
我不是故意要打听
It's...complicated.
很复杂
Any ideas how to hypnotize me out of it?
有没有什么催眠术能让我摆脱
You know, in all my world travels,
在我周游世界的旅行中
the one spell that I've never found
我一直没有找到的咒语
is how to break some one from loving too much.
就是如何减少一个人对另一人的爱
Trust me, I've looked.
相信我,我真的找过
My wife and son died.
我的妻子和儿子死了
I was justI was trying to figure out a way not to miss them.
我想尽办法让自己不去想起他们
If your hypnoherbs work,
如果你的催眠药有用的话
we should be singing "Kumbaya" around the fire by dinner.
我们就得晚饭时围着火唱"到这里来吧"
So now tell me why I'm not killing you.
为什么我还没有杀你
Damon.
达蒙
I'm serious.
说真的
Why are you after the vampire cure?
你为什么对治愈吸血鬼那么感兴趣
I didn't say I was looking for the cure,
我没说我在找治愈方法
but I can tell you where to find it.
但我能告诉你在哪可以找到
Klaus' sword tellls us where to find.
克劳斯的剑告诉了我们到哪里找
The sword will lead you there, sure,
那把剑的确会带你们去
but so can I.
但是我也可以
What? How?
什么,怎么去
Because I've already been there.
因为我已经去过了
Instruct the guest to drop their donations
引导来宾们把礼物
at the gift tree in the grill.
放到烤架旁的礼物树那里
Yes, ma'am.
好的,女士
Excuse me.
失陪一下
There you are.
原来你在这里
Quick, a toast before people can judge us.
快点,人们抱怨之前赶紧干一杯
What's wrong?
怎么了
Please say something.
求求你了,说点什么
But you'll miss graduation.
但你会错过毕业典礼的
Which...I guess is a ridiculous thing to worry about.
我想...担心这事真的挺荒谬的
I'm their alpha.
我是他们的首领
They're looking to me to help them.
他们指望着我的帮助
You do what you have to do, Tyler.
泰勒,做你该做的去吧
Don't look so shocked.
别那么惊讶
I'm trying to channel your father.
我想和你爸爸建立沟通
He'd be proud of you, you know.
你要知道他会为你骄傲的
You're a leader of people, just like he was.
你是众人的领导,跟他一样
Thank you, mom.
谢谢你,妈妈
It's a rock.
是块石头
It's not just any rock.
不是块普通的石头
Hmm. So this is the little wives' tale
这就是你在神秘展览会上
that you told at the occult exhibit?
讲的那个关于妻子的小故事吗
All right, long story short
好吧,长话短说
Once upon a time, there was a witch named Silas
很久以前,有个叫赛拉斯的巫师
who loved a girl and wanted to be with her forever.
他爱上了一个女孩,想和她厮守终生
So he and his best friend, another witch,
所以他和另一个巫师好朋友
made an immortality spell.
造了一个永生咒
And then Silas' best friend witch got jealous
可是后来塞拉斯的巫师好朋友嫉妒了
and killed Silas' girl
于是在塞拉斯
before he had a chance to make her immortal.
还没能让女孩永生之前,就把她杀了
Well, cursed to an eternity without his one true love,
虽然受到无法和真爱在一起永生的诅咒
Silas finds a way to reverse the immortality spell.
但塞拉斯找到了扭转永生咒的方法
And then, before he has a chance to take it,
可是,他还没来得及施咒
his former friend buries him underground,
他之前的那个朋友就把他
leaving him and the cure to rot.
和他的治愈方法长埋地下了
So it's a cure for immortality?
也就是说是治愈永生的方法
Human blood is the life force of an immortal.
人类的血液是永生的根本力量
No more immortality,
不永生
no more need to feed on blood.
也就不用喝人血为生了
You dig up Silas,
你们找到塞拉斯
and you've got your cure.
就找到了治愈之法
Oh, this is ridiculous.
这真是太荒谬了
We are not hostages.
我们不是什么人质
Sure you are, sweetie.
你当然是人质,亲爱的
Relax.
别紧张
It's my brother.
是我哥哥
What's up?
什么事
Don't ask how or why or who,
不用问是谁,为什么,怎么办
but I just found the answer to your Tyler problem.
但是我已经找到解决泰勒问题的方法了
You're kidding.
真的吗
We don't need the sword.
我们不需要剑了
This is the mark
这个就是
of the brotherhood of the five.
五人兄弟会的标志
Then up the arm, you have the murder
胳膊上是巫师
of a girl by a witch.
杀了一个女孩的标志
The symbols in the vines are your map,
藤蔓上的标记就是地图
which you obviously no longer need.
但现在已经不需要了
When this mark is complete,
印记完成之后
it will contain the spell that we need
就会有我们需要的咒语
to dig up Silas.
来挖出塞拉斯
And where did you say he was buried?
你说他被埋在哪里来着
Oh, I forgot. You didn't.
我差点忘了,你没说
You've threatened to kill me, what,
就这一周的时间
like, 3 times already this week?
你已经三次威胁要杀我了
The location is how I'm gonna survive your bad moods.
所以地点是我在你手里活下来的唯一筹码
And what's in it for you?
那你有什么好处
If not the cure, then what?
不是为了治愈,那是什么
I'm in this for Silas, all right?
我是为了塞拉斯
Up until this point, he's only been a myth.
到现在为止,他就是个神话
So write a thesis.
然后写篇论文吗
Would you rather be the guy who writes about Noah's Ark
你是想做写诺亚方舟的那个人
or the one who sails it down the Hudson River?
还是想做在哈得逊河杨帆起航的那个人
I'm not buying it.
我还是不相信
You don't have to buy anything.
你什么都不用相信
You just have to believe
你只要相信
that I can fix your brother
我可以治好你弟弟
and when his hunter's mark is complete,
猎人印记完成之后
I'm gonna take you to the cure.
我会带你找到治愈
How the hell did you even get out?
你到底是怎么出来的
I got out because even your idiot hybrids
我能出来是因为即使是你的笨蛋混血儿
recognized the stupidity
都能看出来
of your alpha hybrid martyr plan.
你的混血头领殉道计划是多么白痴
I'm not going to fight with you anymore, Caroline.
卡罗琳,我不想再和你吵架了
Oh, we're gonna do plenty of fighting,
你把克劳斯弄进
the second that you shove Klaus into someone else's body.
别人身体的时候,我们一定要吵个够
We've been through this. I don't have anyone else's body.
我们经历过这种事,我没有其他人身体可用
Yeah? Well, I do.
是吗,那我有
What? Who?
什么,谁的
Klaus' sister Rebekah.
克劳斯的妹妹丽贝卡
She's got a dagger in her.
她现在被匕首封着呢
Stefan's been hiding her coffin in the tunnels.
斯特凡一直把她的棺材藏在隧道里
We dump Klaus into her body and bury her.
我们把克劳斯弄进她的身体然后埋了她
We just killed two original birds with one stone.
我们这是一石两个吸血鬼始祖
It's too late to change the plans.
现在再改计划已经晚了
Call Bonnie.
给邦妮打电话
Make sure it'll work.
确保计划顺利进行
Tyler.
泰勒
It's a brilliant plan, Hayley.
这是个很好的计划,海莉
You're a genius. I love you.
你太有才了,我爱你
I love you, even when I hate you.
我爱你,对你真是又爱又恨
I got to go find my mom,
我要找我妈去
let her know I might actually graduate.
告诉她我这算是真正毕业了
How's it going?
怎么样了
I think we're making progress.
我觉得我们有点进展了
Caroline, hey.
卡罗琳
Bonnie, I need you to think fast.
邦妮,我要你帮我想想
I know that the daggers don't work on Klaus,
我知道匕首杀不死克劳斯
but what if we put his essence into Rebekah?
但如果我们把他的灵魂放进丽贝卡体内呢
It'll work, right? Say it'll work.
这就有用了,对吧,快说这行得通
Slow down what's happening?
慢点说,发生什么事了
Just come on, Bonnie. Will it work?
快点啊,邦妮,行得通吗
Yeah. I don't see why not.
可以啊,没什么不妥的地方
Bonnie Bennett, I love you.
邦妮·贝内特,我爱你
Do you need my help?
你要我帮忙吗
I can leave Elena here with Jeremy.
我可以让埃琳娜留在这陪杰里米
Elena? She's there, too?
埃琳娜,她也在那吗
Yeah, she came here with Damon,
是的,她和达蒙一起来的
who's being slightly less horrible than usual.
最近他没那么可恶了
You know what? I can't deal with this right now.
你知道吗,我现在没办法想这事
She said it would work.
她说计划行得通
I gathered. Congratulations.
我明白了,恭喜你啊
Thank you.
谢谢你
My pleasure.
不客气
Jer and I should take these decorations home with us.
杰里米和我应该把这些装饰带回家
We could use the holiday cheer.
我们可以乘着过节放松一下
Look at you, suddenly ply optimist.
瞧瞧你,一下变成乐观主义者了
I think Shane's gonna get us through this.
我觉得肖恩会帮我们度过难关的
I trust him.
我信任他
Which you clearly don't.
而显然你不相信他
Maybe because I think he blew up 12 people at the Young farm.
也许是因为他在农场炸死了12个人
What?
什么
A little tip, professor,
弱弱提醒下,教授
I heard you before you even took your first step.
你第一步还没迈完我就听到你的动静了
I see we're back to the
我看我们的关系又回到了
false accusation part of our relationship.
诬告陷害的关系了
What is he talking about?
他在说什么
DaDamon discovered that I was in contact
达蒙发现在农场爆炸的那天
Pastor Young prior to the explosion at the Young farm.
我和杨牧师有密切的联系
The pastor was severely depressed.
那个牧师的情绪十分低落
He had lost his wife to cancer,
他妻子因为癌症而死
and he sought me out for a little supernatural assistance.
他向我寻求有关超自然方面的帮助
I tried to help, but he was too far gone.
我想帮他,但他已经丧失了心智
It's just I never expected that he'd take 12 innocents with him.
我没想到他竟然牺牲了十二条无辜的生命
Elena.
埃琳娜
It's ok.
没关系的
I think we've got this.
我觉得我们搞定了
Elena, don't move, ok?
埃琳娜,别动,好么
No matter what.
千万别动
Jeremy, remember the detour.
杰尔米,想想那些弯路
Choose the right path.
选择那条正确的路
She doesn't like me much.
她不是很喜欢我
Where have you been all day?
你这一整天都去哪里了
I've been around.
就在附近
I'm not interested in vagaries, Stefan.
我不喜欢难以预测的情况,斯特凡
You've been dodgy and Caroline's been lovely,
你闪烁其词而且卡罗琳也对我态度大好
which I've come to recognize as a tool of distraction.
我觉得你们这是在分散我的注意力
Now do you have something to share with me,
现在你有啥要对我说的吗
or should I compel it out of you?
还是我直接逼你说出来
I broke into your safe to look for the sword.
我打开了你的保险箱找那把剑
Why?
为什么
Because I don't trust you.
因为我不相信你
I showed you the sword.
我给你看那把剑
I explained its value.
我给你解释那把剑的价值所在
I've been on your side the entire time.
一直以来我都站在你这边
What do you want from me?
你想从我这得到什么
A secret brotherhood handshake?
秘密兄弟会握个手吗
I found the letters.
我发现了那些信
You have a few pen pals over the centuries.
几个世纪以来你都有笔友
Well, is keeping my victims' letters really so different
保存我杀死的人的信
from writing their names on a wall,
和就像你之前把受害者的名字写墙上
like you did?
有很大差别吗
Ripper?
开膛手
Loneliness, Stefan.
孤独,斯特凡
That's why you and I memorialize our dead.
所以我们会纪念杀过的人
There's the briefest of moments before we kill
杀他们之前有那么一瞬
where we literally hold their life in our hands,
我们手里掌控着他们的生命
and then we rip it away,
随后我们夺走他们的生命
and we're left nothing.
我们就一无所有了
So gathering other people's letters
所以不管是收集他们的信件
or writing their names on a wall
还是把他们名字写在墙上
It's a reminder...
都是一种提醒
that in the end we're left infinitely
提醒我们最终都会永远地
and utterly alone.
彻底地孤单
Oh. Sorry.
不好意思
Hello? Are you ok?
你没事吧
Oh, my gosh! Caroline!
我的天哪,卡罗琳
Somebody help! Help!
来人啊,救命,救命
Holy crap!
神啊
Have you seen Hayley?
你看见什么了,海莉
You didn't have a pulse.
你刚才都没有脉搏了
You were dead.
你刚死了
Stefan, it's me.
斯特凡,是我
That little werewolf slut has lost her mind.
那个小狼人贱人疯了
Go to the Lockwood cellar and make sure
快去洛克伍德家地下室看一下
that Rebekah's body is still there.
确保丽贝卡还在
I'm gonna find Tyler.
我去找泰勒
Hayley is trying to screw this up.
海莉在这儿添麻烦呢
Forget everything you just saw and heard.
忘记你刚才看见听见的一切
You are Miss Mystic Falls,
你是神秘瀑布镇小姐
and you have duties to fulfill.
你还有任务要完成
Ok
好的
There you are.
终于找到你了
Stefan has been looking for you.
斯特凡一直在找你
Adrian's leading Klaus to the cellar.
艾德里安在把克劳斯引到地下室去
How come the only time April young
为什么唯一一次小艾普莉
isn't following you around like a lost puppy
没有像个迷途小木偶跟着你的时候
is when I'm lying dead with a broken neck?
她就看见我被人拧了脖子躺尸在地
April saw you?
艾普莉看见你了
Yeah. It's ok. I compelled her.
是啊,没事,我催眠她了
She'sshe's wearing Jere's vervain bracelet
她,她戴着杰里米的马鞭草手链
She can't be compelled.
她不会被催眠
Hey, mom. I don't see you.
妈,我没看见你
Things have changed. It's gonna be fine.
事情有变,没事的
I'll be back later. I'll pick you up.
我过会儿回来,我来接你
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
You're supposed to be taking the witch to the cellar.
你本应该把女巫带到地下室去
There is no witch, Tyler.
没有什么女巫,泰勒
What?
什么
I made it up.
我编的
Where the hell is the witch?
那女巫到底在哪儿
Adrian should be here any minute.
艾德里安应该随时就会到
Kim.
金姆
No!
I never intended for you to put Klaus down.
我从来都没想让你扳倒克劳斯
I needed him for the sacrifice.
我需要他来进行人祭
The what?
什么祭
I don't know how to explain it
我不知道该怎么解释
but I made a deal with someone
但是我和别人做了交易
who can help me find my family.
他可以帮我找到我的家人
What are you talking about? What kind of deal?
你在说什么,什么交易
There needed to be 12 for the sacrifice, Tyler.
需要12个人来献祭,泰勒
12 what?
12个什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
Hayley, what did you do?
海莉,你做了什么
If you run now, you might make it out alive.
如果你现在逃,可能还能活下来
Where is Tyler Lockwood?
泰勒·洛克伍德在哪儿
You'd do well to answer me, love.
你最好回答我,亲爱的
Where is he?
他在哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
Wrong answer.
答错了
Check this out.
看这个
Jenna used that to make out with Logan Fell.
珍娜常拿那个挑逗罗根·菲尔
All the drama you're missing, the actual fun part.
你错过了美好的部分
Elena we can't. I can't.
埃琳娜,我们不能这样,我不能
Damon, you can't keep telling me that this isn't real.
达蒙,你不能一直告诉我这些都不是真的
I know how I feel and that you feel it, too,
我知道自己的感觉,而你也感觉到了
So stop fighting it.
所以不要再反抗了
It's good to see you like that
看见你那样我很高兴
all normal with your brother.
正常地和你弟弟相处
I want that again for you.
我希望能为你找回那样的时光
Christmas was always mine and Stefan's favorite holiday
小时候,圣诞节一直是我和斯特凡
when we were kids, not that I've celebrated since.
最喜欢的节日,不像那次之后圣诞节的样子
I kind of miss that.
真怀念啊
You're thinking about how upset he'll be
你是在想如果他知道我们在一起
when he finds out that you and I are together.
他会有多难受
I've been lying to him all day.
我一整天都在骗他
No. You were helping me with Jeremy.
不,你只是一直在帮我解决杰里米的事
The point isn't what I was doing,
问题不是我在做什么
the point is that I'm here with you.
而是我和你在一起
I was supposed to invoke the sire bond, Elena.
我早该借着认祖归忠的力量,埃琳娜
Send you away.
让你远离我
I was supposed to do the right thing by you
我应该做对你最好的选择
and the right thing by my brother.
也做对我弟弟最好的选择
Which is what I'm gonna do right now.
我现在就要这么做了
You're gonna go home.
你该回家了
What? No. Damon
什么,不,达蒙
I'm gonna stay here with Jeremy.
我会留下来,和杰里米一起
I'm gonna help him complete the mark.
帮他完成猎人印记
I'll teach him how to hunt.
我会教他如何追捕吸血鬼
I'll protect him, and we'll kill vampires
我会保护他,我们会去猎杀吸血鬼
without you.
只有我和他
Damon, please.
达蒙,别这样
I'm setting you free, Elena.
我要放你自由,埃琳娜
This is what I want.
这就是我想要的
It is what will make me happy.
这就是能让我高兴的事
I can't find April. I can't reach Tyler.
我找不到艾普莉,泰勒也不接电话
This is a disaster.
真是一场灾难
Is this you in crisis mode?
你怎么一点都没有着急的样子
Because it's a lot more stealth than mine.
和我比起来你也太镇定了吧
I thought I'd be happier
我以为我会更开心的
watching Klaus get led away to the slaughter,
看到克劳斯被引着一步步走进圈套
but for some reason I can't help but feel kind of...
但是不知道为什么,我忍不住感到有种
guilty.
罪恶感
Yeah. You and me both.
是啊,我们都是
All day I've been trying to remind myself
一整天,我都在努力提醒自己
of all the horrible things he's done.
克劳斯做了那么多可怕的事
See, that's the thing.
这就是问题所在
We've all done horrible things.
我们都做了一些可怕的事
And I'm sitting here trying to figure out
我坐在这里只是想弄明白
what makes us any better than him.
我们到底比他好在哪里
And I think it's just that we have family we can trust.
我想只不过是我们拥有可以信任的家人
Yeah.
是啊
You're right, Stefan.
说得没错,斯特凡
Trust is everything.
信任就是我们拥有的一切
Have you heard from Damon?
你有达蒙的消息了吗
Yeah. He's still with Jeremy at the lake house.
他还和杰里米在湖边小屋
Did he happen to mention...
他有没有提到
where Elena was?
埃琳娜在哪里
Wait. Why are youwhy are you asking me this?
等等,为什么,为什么你这么问
They're together, aren't they?
他们在一起,对不对
How together are they?
他们怎么会在一起的
Caroline, tell me.
卡罗琳,告诉我
How together are they?
他们怎么会在一起的
Thank you.
谢谢你
I was ready to fight you on this,
我都准备好要违背你让我回家的意愿了
but suddenly every part of my body
但突然我身体的每个部分
is telling me that I need to get in this car
都在告诉我,我必须上车
and leave you.
离开你
So do it.
那就这么做吧
Tyler, honey,
泰勒,亲爱的
you're supposed to be in my sober cab.
你不是要来为我提供代驾服务吗
I think I drank half the party.
我简直把半个派对的酒都喝了
Good evening, Carol.
晚上好,卡罗尔
If you're looking for Tyler,
你在找泰勒吧
I'd like a little word with him myself.
我也想亲自找他聊聊呢
Klaus, please.
克劳斯,拜托
Don't hurt him.
不要伤害他
He's my son.
他是我儿子
He's all I have.
是我的一切
And you're all he has.
你也是他的一切
There's a beautiful symmetry to that, don't you think?
人与人感情的对等可真动人啊,不是吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
shove [ʃʌv]

想一想再看

n. 推,挤
v. 推挤,放置,撞

联想记忆
occult [ə'kʌlt]

想一想再看

adj. 神秘的,不可思议的,超自然的 n. 神秘学

联想记忆
prior ['praiə]

想一想再看

adj. 优先的,更重要的,在前的
adv.

 
rot [rɔt]

想一想再看

n. 腐烂,腐蚀,败坏
v. 腐烂,使 ...

 
bracelet ['breislit]

想一想再看

n. 手镯

联想记忆
setting ['setiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲

 
reminder [ri'maində]

想一想再看

n. 提醒物,提示

 
dagger ['dægə]

想一想再看

n. 短剑,匕首
[印]剑号

联想记忆
instruct [in'strʌkt]

想一想再看

v. 教,命令,指导
[计算机] 指示

联想记忆
hunter ['hʌntə]

想一想再看

n. 猎人,猎犬,猎马,搜寻者 Hunter: 亨特(姓

 


关键字: 吸血鬼 爱情 恐怖

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。