手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第五季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第15集 多米诺骨牌开始倒塌了

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on The Good Wife...

傲骨贤妻前情提要
Shows your 30,000 votes are fraudulent.
你有三万张假选票
So you want me to bury him?
你想让我隐瞒消息吗
Do what you want.
你想怎么做就怎么做吧
I'm not owning this decision.
我不会担起这个责任
That is you and Jim Moody conversing in private.
这是你和吉姆·穆迪在私底下谈话
I'm not interested in you.
我对你不感兴趣
I want Peter Florrick.
我要的是彼得·福瑞克
All you have to do is testify against him.
你只要指证他就好
Did you kill Dani Littlejohn? No.
是你杀的达妮·利特约翰吗,不是
Is there any way your skin could've ended up under her fingernails?
你的皮肤组织有可能会在她的指甲里吗
No. Then you're innocent.
不会,那你是无辜的
So why do I feel so nervous?
那我为什么这么紧张
You all right?
你还好吧
Now, let me tell you exactly what the defense is going to say.
让我来告诉大家辩方律师会怎么辩论
That the DNA can't be trusted.
他会说采集到的DNA不可信
Mr. Gardner's gonna pound his desk and say loudly,
加德纳先生会敲击桌子,提高嗓门
so that you know that it's important,
来向你们强调这很重要
"Garbage in, garbage out."
证据不实,所以结论不真
Well, I'm glad Mr. Polmar gave you a preview of my defense,
很感谢波尔马先生预演了我的辩护
it'll save me time.
替我节省了时间
You'll notice though,
但大家也注意到了
that I'm not pounding my desk,
我没有敲击桌子
or yelling wildly.
也没有大喊大叫
Simple fact is, I don't need to.
原因很简单,我不需要
I have a client who is innocent.
我当事人是清白的
Mr. Grant tried to rape Dani Littlejohn
格兰特先生试图强奸达妮·利特约翰
and when she resisted, he killed her.
她奋力反抗,于是被其杀害
Now, how do I know that Mr. Grant did this?
我怎么知道是格兰特先生做的呢
There were no video cameras there.
那里没有摄像头
Well, luckily, science has provided its own video camera.
幸运的是,科学自能说明真相
In her last desperate moments,
在她最后的绝望时刻
Dani scratched Mr. Grant,
达妮抓伤了格兰特先生
leaving his skin under her fingernails.
将他的皮肤组织留在了指甲里
This young girl's brave last act
这位年轻姑娘最后勇敢的一搏
did not save her life,
虽没能挽救她的生命
but it did catch her killer.
却抓住了杀她的凶手
Here's the thing about DNA...
DNA有这样的特性
whatever you touch,
不管你触碰了什么
whether you pick up a soda can, or a garden hose,
无论你捡起了易拉罐,还是橡胶水管
you leave a small trace of yourself.
都会留下一些自己的小痕迹
A small trace of your DNA.
一些你DNA的痕迹
There, I just left a small trace of my DNA.
我刚在那儿留下了一些我的DNA痕迹
Now, ma'am, if you were to touch it in the same place,
女士,如果你也触碰这里
a small trace of my cells may end up on you.
我的细胞就会转移到你身上
Now, Mr. Gardner will attempt to explain away this DNA
加德纳先生会试着用许多特别的方法
in many exotic ways and in fact,
来为DNA辩解,实际上
like any good defense attorney,
与任何优秀的辩护律师一样
he will leave this court and argue in another court
他离开这个法庭后,又会在其它法庭上
that DNA is absolutely infallible.
辩称DNA证据是绝对可靠的
Jeffrey never knew Dani Littlejohn, never met her,
杰弗里不认识也没见过达妮·利特约翰
never even said hello to her on campus.
更没有在学校里跟她打过招呼
Now, Mr. Grant and Ms. Littlejohn, in fact,
事实上,格兰特先生和利特约翰女士
were members of the same off-campus club.
是同一个校外俱乐部的会员
This club, was run by a campus math professor,
这个俱乐部是校内一位数学教授管理的
so Mr. Polmar's...
所以波尔马先生的
And what about Mr. Grant's alibi?
格兰特先生的不在场证明呢
He was sleeping in his dorm room...
他说在宿舍睡觉
but no one saw him.
但没人能证明
And possibly most damning of all,
也许最糟糕的是
the police arrested someone else for this murder.
警察曾逮捕过另一名嫌犯
Objection.
反对
Come on up.
上来吧
That was a little bit unsubtle.
刚刚有点咄咄逼人啊
Need to keep the jury awake.
我得让陪审团保持清醒
You said I couldn't mention the man's name, Your Honor.
您只说我不能提及他的名字,法官阁下
No, I said you couldn't mention the man himself.
不,我是说你不能提到这个人的存在
Your Honor, it goes to my theory of the case.
法官阁下,这涉及到我的辩护理论
Oh, yeah, please, let's hear the theory of the case.
是吗,那把你的理论说给我们听听吧
The police were so embarrassed by arresting the wrong man
一年前,警察抓错罪犯而羞愧难当
a year earlier, they railroaded my client.
所以就捏造罪名给我的客户
No. This isn't about the cop's motive,
不,这跟警察的动机无关
this is about you putting doubt in the mind of the jury
你这是在给陪审团灌输疑点
and I want you to cut it out.
我希望你就此打住
Yes, Your Honor.
好的,法官阁下
Good. Now, are you done?
很好,你说完了吗
With my opening argument? Yes, Your Honor.
我的开庭论证吗,是的,法官阁下
Good. Now, step the hell back.
很好,退下吧
You should've taken the plea, Will.
你应该接受认罪协议的,威尔
Okay. We're gonna recess for lunch.
好的,午餐时间到,休庭
I'll see you back here in 90 minutes.
我们九十分钟后见
Jeffrey, remember what I said.
杰弗里,记住我说的话
It's a marathon, it's not a sprint.
这是一场马拉松,不是冲刺跑
They think I'm guilty.
他们觉得我有罪
Everyone will take you're guilty
在我呈上证据之前
until I present my evidence.
大家都会觉得你有罪
Hold it together and don't look away,
坚强一点,眼神别回避
you meet their eyes.
直视他们的眼睛
Everything all right?
一切都好吧
I was just thinking, none of this existed six months ago.
我在想,六个月前这些都不存在
Yeah... it's a real firm.
是啊,现在是真正的律所了
Thank you.
谢谢你
For?
为了什么
Making me do this.
鞭策我成立了律所
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
I'm seeing Kalinda.
我在和凯琳达交往
You're...? Yeah.
你...是的
Okay.
好吧
Now, she's trying to dig up stuff on our firm...
她现在正试图挖我们律所的消息
so...
所以
I thought I should come clean to you.
我想我该跟你交代一声
Okay. But...
好吧,但是
you're not giving her anything?
你没透露给她什么吧
No. No. No. Good.
没,当然没,很好
You look concerned.
你看起来忧心忡忡的
Um... no, I just thought...
不,我只是在想
When you say you're seeing her...?
你说你在和她交往
I thought she was gay.
我一直以为她是同性恋
Bi... or something.
是双性恋什么的
Good. None of my business.
很好,跟我也没关系
You think this is the way Will and Diane talk?
你觉得威尔和戴安也是这样交谈的吗
We just need a shot of bourbon.
再加一杯波旁威士忌就行了
I'll get some.
我能拿些来
What?
怎么了
Justice.
司法部的人
You want me to stay?
你想让我留下吗
No. That's okay.
不用,没事的
Mr. Dubeck, hello.
杜柏克先生,你好
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
I hope you don't mind this small interruption.
希望你不介意我前来打扰一二
Would it matter if I did?
如果我介意又如何
It would matter to me.
我会在乎
I won't take a minute. I-I won't even sit.
不会占用很长时间的,我都不用坐下
Sondra, can you call this phone in five minutes
桑德拉,能不能请你五分钟后打这电话
and let me know I have a phone call?
提醒我要接一通电话
That isn't necessary.
不必这样
You represented your husband, the governor,
在你丈夫,即州长竞选期间
in the legal matters surrounding his election?
是你为他做律师的吗
I think you know that I did.
我认为你清楚这一点
Yes. I know you did.
是的,我知道
Given that, the Office of Public Integrity
鉴于此,廉政办公室
is investigating matters having to do with a stuffed ballot box.
正在调查一个装满选票的投票箱
A ballot box I knew nothing about.
关于这个投票箱,我一无所知
A ballot box you argued for in court.
你曾在法庭上为这个投票箱辩护过
No, I argued against.
不,我是先表示反对
Then argued for.
然后才为其辩护的
Which is why I advise you
所以我建议你
to submit to a voluntary deposition.
提出自愿取证
Really?
真的吗
You advise me?
你建议我
You did nothing wrong.
你没做错事
Your husband did nothing wrong.
你丈夫也没做错事
The best way to clear this up is to speak on the record.
澄清此事的最好方式就是取证留案
Or you'll leak it to the press? No.
不然你就会向媒体爆料是吗,不
But... I do have a witness who will go on the record.
但是我有一名证人愿意留下证词
Another lawyer. Who?
另一名代理律师,谁
Will Gardner.
威尔·加德纳
I doubt that.
我很怀疑
If I were you, I would get on the record first.
如果我是你,我会先行取证
Here's my card.
这是我的名片
Call me by this time tomorrow.
明天这个时候给我打电话
I think that's your fictional call.
我想是你那通假电话来了
Talk to you soon.
下次再聊
We can claim with 99.9 percent certainty
我们几乎99.9%肯定
that this DNA comes from Mr. Grant.
该DNA属于格兰特先生
And did you find any other evidence of DNA
你在尸体上或者周围发现了
around or on the body?
其他DNA证据吗
No. Only Mr. Grant's.
没有,只有格兰特先生的
And the quantity of the DNA under the victim's fingernails
同时被害人指缝里的DNA存量
was consistent...
也能说明
with a defensive struggle?
存在一场自卫挣扎
That is correct. And you'd be able to...?
没错,你能不能...
Where'd you get it? Campus security
哪里找到的,学校安保
They were sympathetic.
他们很是同情
Kalinda, I could kiss you.
凯琳达,我真想亲你一口
Not here.
别在这儿
Listen, I-I need to talk to you later.
听着,我一会儿得和你谈谈
Sure, about what?
行,什么事
Later.
一会儿再说
So, Mr. Vail...
那么维尔先生...
Actually, Dr. Vail.
是维尔医生才对
My apologies, Dr. Vail.
抱歉,维尔医生
You have no doubt about the providence of this DNA?
你对该DNA毫无疑问是吗
With all DNA work, sir, we leave ourselves a degree of doubt...
我们不敢肯定所有DNA都百分百正确
but the doubt here is 0.00001.
但这次疑虑仅有0.00001%
Thank you, sir.
谢谢,先生
And now I believe Mr. Gardner
现在我想加德纳先生
would like to talk to you about Touch DNA.
会和你说一下接触性DNA
I do! Thank you, Finn.
正是,谢谢你,芬恩
Now that the prosecutor has brought it up,
既然检察官都提了
what is Touch DNA?
什么是接触性DNA呢
DNA that is transferred via skin cells
那就是在拿或触摸某个物品时
when an object is handled or touched.
经由表皮细胞留下的DNA
And how many skin cells does a person shed every day?
一个人一天剥落的表皮细胞有多少呢
Approximately 400,000 skin cells.
大约四十万个
Wow... that's a lot.
那很多嘛
So, if I handled this book on my desk,
如果我拿起桌上这本书
Introduction to Litigation... it was a gift from Mr. Polmar...
波尔马先生送我的"诉讼导论"
Well, you told me you'd finally read it.
你说过你终于读了
Now, if I handled this book...
如果我拿了这本书
and I hand it to you...
再交给你
am I transferring cells?
我的细胞是不是残留在上面了
You could be.
有可能
You would have to hold it for some time
如果你拿久一点
and it would be a better absorbent
而且封面质地是布料
if the cover were cloth.
对细胞的吸附力会更强
As this one is?
就像这本书
Yes.
That would transfer your cells.
这样你的细胞就转移到上面去了
Your Honor, I've had some late arriving evidence
法官阁下,我有一些晚到的证据
and unfortunately, I haven't had time to put it on slides.
可惜我还来不及把它们做成幻灯片
That's all right.
没关系
We can struggle without technology today.
不用技术展示也行
The last day of Dani Littlejohn's life,
达妮·利特约翰生前最后一天
she checked out a research book
她归还了在高等社会学课
from her advanced sociology class.
使用的研究报告书
This is her at 3:25 P.M.,
图书馆的监控录像拍下
as seen from the library surveillance cameras.
她那天下午3:25的身影
Do you see her there?
你看到她了吗
I do. Now,
看到了,好
this was a book
这本书
all the sociology classes needed to share,
是所有社会学课都需要的
so a student couldn't take it out of the library,
所以学生不能把它借出图书馆
they had to return it after reading the chapter...
只能读完某章就立即归还
Mr. Gardner appears to be testifying here,
加德纳先生似乎在作证呢
Your Honor. He does at that.
法官阁下,确实
Is there a question
说了这么一通话
swimming around in all those statements?
你究竟有没有问题要问呢
Yes, Your Honor.
有的,法官阁下
A few hours earlier, at 12:39,
就在这几小时前,12:39
the same book was checked out by this person.
刚有人还了这本书
Do you recognize him?
你认出他是谁了吗
It looks like Jeffrey Grant.
像是杰弗里·格兰特
It is, actually.
的确是他
Now, this sociology book,
这本社学会书
an old book, had a cloth cover.
是本旧书,还用布制封面
Is it possible, that the DNA at question here,
有没有可能我们探讨的DNA是经由
was transferred via the cloth cover of this book?
这本书的布制封面转移的呢
It could, but to get under the victim's fingernails,
可能,但如果要进入被害人的指甲缝
she would've had to grip the book quite tightly.
她得紧紧抓着这本书才行
Yes, but as you say, it's possible.
是,但你也说了有这种可能
It's certainly possible.
当然是可能的
Can you see that, Mr. Polmar?
你看到了吗,波尔马先生
I can, Mr. Gardner, thank you.
看到了,加德纳先生,谢谢
He wanted an answer in 24 hours?
他24小时之内就要答复
Or he'll depose Will.
否则他会要威尔作证
It's a bluff.
这是虚张声势
Will won't break attorney-client privilege.
威尔不会打破律师当事人保密协议
What if they offer him immunity?
如果他们给他豁免权呢
For what?
豁免什么
Conspiracy to commit voter fraud.
竞选舞弊的同谋
He saw a videotape.
他看到了一个录像带
He argued against the votes, too.
他也反对过那些选票
Yeah, but he buried that video.
对,但他没将录像带公开
I think I should do it.
我觉得该让我来
The voluntary deposition?
自愿取证
It's the only way to control the questions.
只有这样才能控制问题导向
I'm in my rights to answer any questions
我有权回答任何想回答的问题
I want and refuse any due to attorney-client privilege.
拒绝回答任何涉及律师当事人保密协议的
Even if I refuse to answer any questions,
就算我拒绝回答任何问题
I will know what he's asking Will.
我也能了解他会问威尔什么
Good, good.
好,好
Do you need a lawyer?
你需要律师吗
No, I have Cary.
不用,我还有凯里呢
Cary Agos?
凯里·艾格斯
You sure he's up to it?
你确定他能行吗
He's up to it.
他能行
What do you have?
你在想什么
Me? Nothing. You know,
我,没想什么,就是
just a song in my heart.
在心里唱唱歌
Damn it.
见鬼
Thank you for returning, Doctor.
感谢你回来,医生
Now, if you wanted to avoid leaving Touch DNA,
如果你想避免留下接触性DNA
how could you do it?
该怎么做
If I wanted to avoid it?
如果我想避免的话
Well, the best way would be to
最好的方式就是
remove the top layer of dead cells on your skin.
去除表皮最上层的死皮细胞
Through washing hands? Yes.
比如洗个手吗,对
Or some kind of solvent or alcohol-based cleanser.
或者某种溶液,含酒精的清洁剂
Or chlorine?
或者氯
Yes. A chlorine-based wash would be quite effective.
是,用含氯的溶液挺有效的
Wouldn't chlorine also be effective at washing away
那么氯是否也能去除任何残留的
any result from Touch DNA? Yes, it would.
接触性DNA呢,能
My apologies, Your Honor.
抱歉,法官阁下
This evidence arrived so late,
这个证据来得有些晚了
I, too, didn't have time to transfer it to a monitor.
我也来不及把它投射到大屏幕
It's like Perry Mason here with all this late-arriving stuff.
搞得好像是拖拉的佩里·梅森在办案
Go ahead.
继续
Would you please tell me who you see in this photo, sir?
能告诉我你在图中看到了谁吗,先生
It looks like the victim, Dani Littlejohn.
像是被害人,达妮·利特约翰
It is in fact. At the college swimming pool.
事实也是如此,就在学校的游泳池边
Could you tell me the timecode It says 5:12...P.M., that's right.
你能告诉我监控摄像
So this would be after
这是不是在加德纳先生
Mr. Gardner's library photo of Ms. Littlejohn
所示的利特约翰女士在图书馆
handling the cloth sociology book?
手持布制封面的社会学书之后呢
Yes, an hour and a half later.
是的,一个半小时后
Let me take this by the jury.
让我把它拿给陪审团看看
So, if Ms. Littlejohn went swimming in a chlorinated pool,
如果利特约翰女士在拿了残留着
after she'd handled the book positively doused
接触性DNA的书之后,到氯水泳池中
with Touch DNA, would that eliminate any effects
游了泳,会清除她身上的
of Touch DNA on her body?
接触性DNA吗
It would, definitely.
肯定会的
And so the DNA underneath Ms. Littlejohn's fingernails
这么说利特约翰女士指甲缝中的DNA
would still most likely come
还是最有可能来自于
from a defensive wound that night.
当晚的自卫
Objection! Beyond the scope.
反对,提问超出范围
Sure, you can have that one. Sustained.
是,这你说对了,反对有效
Did you have any more questions?
你还有什么问题吗
It's my fault. I should have checked.
我的错,我该查到的
We gotta start over.
我们得重头来过
How did his DNA end up on her?
他的DNA是怎么留在她身上的
Okay, I'm on it.
好,我去查
It's somewhere in here.
应该就在这段时间中
Dani Littlejohn got out of the campus pool at 5:12.
达妮·利特约翰5点12分离开校泳池
Jeffrey Grant's card key has him entering
杰弗里·格兰特在7点49分刷卡
his dorm room at 7:49 P.M.
进入宿舍
They had to cross somewhere in there.
他们一定在中间某段时间遇到过
Kalinda?
凯琳达
So Grant had his baseball game at 6:30.
格兰特的棒球赛6点30分开始
He was injured at 7:00. Went to the emergency room
7点受伤,去了急诊室
and was released at 7:30.
7点30分离开
Did they cross at the hospital?
他们是否在医院遇到过
Uh, there was no record of Dani visiting the hospital.
没有记录显示达妮去过医院
So beat the bushes.
那就去调查一下
What were Dani Littlejohn's exact movements
达妮·利特约翰从游泳后到死亡前
from her swim until the time of her death?
到底去了哪些地方
And how could Jeffrey have crossed with her?
杰弗里到底是如何与她有交叉点的
Let's go!
行动吧
You're starting over?
你打算重头开始
We had a setback.
我们遇到了一些挫折
We're putting eight associates on it?
动用八位律师跟进案子吗
Yes.
是的
Hold on, Kalinda.
等等,凯琳达
What about the earlier suspect, the professor?
之前的那位嫌疑人教授怎么样了
Dr. Delaney? The judge won't allow any mention of him.
德兰尼教授,法官不允许提到他
Do we think he did it?
我们认为是他干的吗
Who, Jeffrey?
谁,杰弗里吗
No, the professor.
不,那个教授
Do we think Jeffrey did it?
我们认为是杰弗里干的吗
I-I don't know.
我不知道
Well, what is the plea on the table?
提供给我们的认罪协议是什么
It's off the table. Jeffrey rejected it.
这已不予讨论了,杰弗里拒绝了
What was the plea on the table?
曾提供给我们的认罪协议是什么
Eight years.
八年
You think I've lost my perspective?
你认为我丧失判断能力了吗
No, I just think eight years is preferable to life.
我只是觉得八年比终身监禁要好
Jeffrey is 21.
杰弗里只有21岁
He'll be out before his 30th birthday.
他在30岁生日前就能出来
He rejected it.
他拒绝了
I better go.
我最好离开吧
No, you're fine, Kalinda.
不,留下,凯琳达
Well, your defense seems
你的辩护似乎想当然地
to be taking for granted his innocence.
认为他是无辜的
What if he's not? What's your fallback?
如果他不是呢,你的后路是什么
The jury believed Touch DNA.
陪审团相信接触性DNA
They looked at Jeffrey and they wanted
他们看着杰弗里,希望能
to believe he didn't do it.
相信他是无辜的
All we need to do is hint at cross between Jeffrey
我们要做的就是暗示杰弗里
and the victim somewhere
和被害人有某种形式的接触
where his DNA could have ended up on her.
使他的DNA留在了她身上
This isn't a crusade, Diane.
这不是为了扞卫什么,戴安
I like the kid.
我喜欢那孩子
I think he's innocent.
我认为他是无辜的
I feel bad he's having the crap beaten out of him in holding,
我很难过他在扣留期间被人欺负
but I'm playing this smart.
而现在我是在费尽心思辩护
Okay. Tell me if you need my help.
好吧,如果你需要帮助就告诉我
I'll be in the courtroom down from yours. On what?
我会在你楼下的法庭,什么案子
The hedge fund... Vonerich. Another DUI.
弗尼里奇对冲基金,又一个酒驾
Keeping the world safe for drunk CEOs.
为喝醉的CEO保驾护航
It's my new motto.
这是我最新的座右铭
Are, uh, are they okay? Jeffrey's parents?
杰弗里的父母没事吧
I understand, Mr. Grant,
我理解,格兰特先生
I know, but your son is mid-trial.
我知道,但你的儿子正在庭审中
The Grants. Their son... they want a second opinion.
格兰特夫妇,他们想听取第二意见
Uh, no, I'm sorry. Look, Will Gardner is
抱歉,威尔·加德纳
Lockhart/Gardner's top litigator.
是洛&加律所的顶尖诉讼律师
No, I'm sorry, sir, but you're in good hands.
不,抱歉,先生,您的律师没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Wow, you were laying it on thick.
你真是对他大夸特夸呢
Just cooling things down.
我只是想缓和彼此的矛盾
So... will you?
那么,你愿意吗
You want me as your lawyer? Yeah.
你想让我当你的律师,是的
Why? You sound incredulous.
怎么,你好像不敢相信
Wouldn't you want me as your lawyer?
设身处地,你不想让我当你的律师吗
I'm joking, I'm joking!
我开玩笑啦
Yes!
好的
Yes.
好的
I'll arrange a date and time for the deposition.
我会为取证安排时间地点
Good.
很好
I have the correspondents' luncheon tomorrow.
我明天有记者午餐会
Sometime before that? Okay.
在那之前行吗,没问题
Where you going? Court.
你要去哪儿,法庭
You offering a second opinion?
你要去给予第二意见吗
You were with Dani on that last day swimming, right?
最后那天你和达妮在一起游泳对吗
I was.
是的
And afterward.
之后也在一起
What did you guys do afterward?
你们之后做了什么
She met me at the study hall.
她在自修室和我见了面
You ever see this person there?
你在那儿见过这个人吗
No, but it's a big campus. Of course.
没有,但校园是很大的,的确
And do you know where Dani went after that?
你知道达妮后来去了哪里吗
No. She just finished her coffee and headed off.
不知道,她喝完咖啡就走了
Uh, coffee? She had a coffee?
咖啡,她喝了咖啡
Like a Starbucks coffee?
比如星巴克咖啡之类的吗
No, a campus one.
不,学校咖啡店
Okay, Kalinda, thanks. Keep on it.
好的,凯琳达,谢谢,继续调查
Jeffrey, we may have a lead on Dani's whereabouts.
杰弗里,我们对达妮的行踪有了新线索
We think she was buying coffee at the campus coffee shop
我们认为她在5点30分左右在
on 5:30 or so. Were you there?
学校咖啡店买了咖啡,你在那儿吗
Let me say this before you answer.
在你回答前先听我说
We need to find someplace your Touch DNA could've ended up
我们需要一个地方,使你的接触性DNA
under Dani's fingernails after her swimming,
在达妮游泳后留在她的指甲里
and all we can find is this coffee shop.
这个咖啡店是我们唯一能找到的
So I have to ask you again,
所以我要再问你一遍
were you in this coffee shop around that time?
那时你是否在咖啡店里
It makes sense that you would be.
你最好在那儿
I'm gonna say yes. I don't remember.
我会说我在,我不记得了
But you might have?
但你可能在那儿
I might have.
我可能在那儿
Good. Let me run with that.
很好,我就用这个进行辩护
The more you firm up your memory the better.
你越让自己信服,就越能让别人信服
You still having trouble in holding?
拘留所里还是有人找你麻烦吗
Yeah.
是的
I can talk to someone.
我可以和某些人谈谈
No, they'll just put me in solitary.
不,他们会关我禁闭的
I'd kill myself in solitary.
要是被禁闭,我会自杀的
This is the dorm here.
这就是宿舍
Mr. Grant's dorm?
格兰特先生的宿舍吗
Yes. And the body was discovered here.
是的,尸体是在这里发现的
Now, you found that Mr. Grant's card key had logged him in
你会发现格兰特先生在晚7点49分
7:49 p.M., but the murder didn't happen until 9:15.
刷卡进门,而罪案发生在9点15分
How do you explain this?
这你如何解释
This door here, it's a fire exit,
门在这里,这是个消防出口
but students keep it propped open with a chair.
但学生们会用椅子把门撑开
This is how Mr. Grant could have had access to the crime scene
所以格兰特先生可以绕过门卡系统
while bypassing the card key system.
进入犯罪现场
And did you check out Mr. Grant's alibi?
你核查过格兰特先生的不在场证明吗
That he was in his dorm room sleeping?
他有没有在宿舍里睡觉吗
Yes, there were no witnesses.
是的,没有任何目击者
Thank you, Detective. Nothing further.
谢谢你,警探,我没有问题了
Detective, why did it take you a year
警探先生,为什么你们花了一年时间
to catch my client?
才抓捕我的当事人呢
Why? We were being careful.
为什么,我们只是谨慎行事
But you must've questioned students in this dorm
但你们应该就这个消防出口
building with the propped-open door?
询问过宿舍楼里的学生吧
No.
没有
You didn't? Why was that?
你们没有,为什么呢
We were pursuing another lead. I see.
我们正在追查另一条线索,我懂了
So it took you a year to find my client.
你们花了一年时间才找到我的当事人
Well, you must have been very busy.
你们一定非常忙碌吧
Yes, we were. You were busy with other cases?
是的,你们在忙别的案子吗
And this case.
以及这个案子
It takes you a while to clear cases, is that it?
可你们没花多久就结案了,不是吗
Look, we had someone else in our sights.
听着,我们当时有别的怀疑对象
Objection, Your Honor. Relevance.
反对,法官阁下,与本案无关
I didn't bring it up!
我没有提
He cowed the witness into defending...
他威胁证人说出
I didn't cow anyone! He volunteered!
我没有威胁,他自己说的
Come on up.
到前面来
The witness brought up the other suspect
证人为了辩护自己的不作为而
to defend his inactivity. After being badgered,
提起了另一嫌疑人,在被纠缠以后
Your Honor.
法官阁下
I would agree, Mr. Polmar,
我同意,波尔马先生
but it's now part of Detective Rodriguez's testimony.
但现在已经是罗德里格斯警探的证词了
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢,法官阁下
Don't suck up. Step back.
别拍马屁,退下
Detective,
警探先生
who was this first suspect you pursued?
你们追查的第一个嫌疑人是谁
Dr. Stephan Delaney.
史蒂芬·德兰尼博士
He's a math professor at Chicago Poly-Tech.
他是芝加哥理工大学的数学教授
I see. And why did you first suspect him?
好的,你一开始为什么怀疑他
What's going on?
什么事
The Grants called me for a second opinion on your trial.
格兰特夫妇打电话给我征求案子意见
You're kidding me.
你开玩笑的吧
No. I told them no.
没有,我回绝了
Then why are you here?
那你来这儿干什么
I decided to warn you.
我打算提醒一下你
I was thinking if I was in your shoes
我觉得如果我是你
and I had a client calling behind my back,
如果有客户瞒着我找别人
I would want to know.
我会想要知道
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, we might have our differences,
我们可能立场不同
but you're the better lawyer.
但你确实比我更出色
I am, aren't I?
别说,还真是
And the more humble.
也比我更谦虚呢
Mr. and Mrs. Grant,
格兰特夫妇
if you want another lawyer, I'll get you a list of other lawyers,
如果你们想换律师,我会给你们推荐名单
but don't go behind my back.
但请别背着我这么做
Not during trial. Do you understand?
别在庭审期间这样做,明白了吗
We were just nervous.
我们只是很紧张
I understand that. We all are. Do you want to make a change?
我理解,我也紧张,你们还想换律师吗
No.
不用了
No.
不用了
Good.
很好
Thank you, Dr. Delaney.
谢谢,德兰尼博士
Now, why did Dani Littlejohn stop coming to your B-Plus Club?
为什么达妮·利特约翰不去你的B+俱乐部了
Well, she stopped getting B-pluses.
因为她没有再能得到B+的分数
And did she express her worry about another student in the club?
她有提到过对俱乐部某位同学的顾虑吗
Yes. Jeffrey Grant.
是的,杰弗里·格兰特
That is such a lie.
他在说谎
Mr. Grant,
格兰特先生
not another word.
不是你说话的时候
Our apologies, Your Honor.
抱歉,法官阁下
But Mr. Grant insists
但格兰特先生坚称
that he never met Dani Littlejohn.
他不认识达妮·利特约翰
To your knowledge, would that be false?
据你所知,这是真的吗
I'm sorry, but to my knowledge that is false.
抱歉,但据我所知这不是真的
They were both in my B-Plus Club
他们都在我的B+俱乐部
and, I believe, socialized there.
我认为他们有过交流
Now, let me just ask you this question,
现在我问你一个问题
because I know Mr. Gardner's chomping at the bit
我知道加德纳先生很想知道答案
and I don't want to disappoint him.
我不想让他失望
Did you kill Dani Littlejohn? No.
是你杀了达妮·利特约翰吗,不是
But the police questioned you.
但警察怀疑过你
Yes.
是的
I was the last one to see her.
我是最后一个见到她的人
Alive.
那时她还活着
She was in my study group.
她当时在我的学习小组
But you have an alibi? Yes.
但你有不在场证明,是的
At the time of Dani's death,
达妮被杀害时
I was with my ex-wife.
我和我前妻在一起
Your ex-wife.
你的前妻
Thank you, Dr. Delaney.
谢谢,德兰尼博士
Oh, yeah.
哦对
That's... that girl...
是那个...女孩
Dani Littlejohn.
达妮·利特约翰
Right.
就是她
Uh, do you remember the day she died?
你还记得她遇害那天的事吗
Oh, yeah. Last year.
嗯记得,是在去年
That was... awful.
真的...太可怕了
She used to come in a lot.
她以前经常来这里
And you were working that afternoon.
那天下午是你当班
Uh, yeah.
嗯是的
1:00-7:00. Right.
下午1点到7点,好的
What time did she come in?
她几点进的店
Dani? Yeah.
达妮吗,是的
Uh, she didn't come in. Not that day.
她没进来,那天她没进店
She didn't come in?
她没有进店吗
Uh... look, are you sure?
你确定吗
Because we have someone who witnessed her
因为有人看到她
with a coffee cup that came from here.
手里拿着你们店的咖啡杯
Yeah, I saw her standing outside,
是这样,我看见她站在外面
but a friend of hers brought her the coffee.
是她的朋友帮她买的咖啡
Do you remember seeing this student out there, too?
你那天也看见这名学生站在外面了吗
Yeah, I know him.
嗯,我认识他
But he wasn't outside with her.
但他没和她一起站在外面
But you can't be sure.
但你也不能确定吧
No, I'm... pretty sure.
不,我...相当确定
Right.
好吧
Sorry.
抱歉
I can lie, if you want.
我可以按你的意思说
If you want me to say I saw them together.
如果你想让我作证他们那时在一起
It's fine.
不用了
Will, it's bad news.
威尔,是坏消息
Did you check the surveillance video? Yeah.
监控录像也看了吗,看了
Littlejohn's roommate went into the coffee shop...
利特约翰的室友进的咖啡店
she stayed outside.
她在外面等
Maybe she ran into Jeffrey outside.
或许她和杰弗里在外面碰见了
Will...
威尔
I think he did it.
我觉得是他杀的
The murder weapon, the cinder block...
那个凶器,那块空心砖
how much did it weigh?
多重来着
About 18 pounds.
大概18磅
Check with Jeffrey's doctor.
去问问杰弗里的医生
He was injured pitching that night, right?
他那晚打棒球受伤了,对吧
The doctor who examined him.
给他做检查的医生
Maybe he couldn't lift it.
可能他根本拿不动
Okay, I'll ask. Good.
好的,我会去问,很好
What's up with you?
你有什么事
You wanted to talk?
你之前说想谈谈
Yeah.
是的
How long do you need to replace me?
找个人代替我要多少时间
How long do I need?
我要多少时间
You're leaving?
你要走
Yeah.
是的
You going to Florrick-Agos?
你要去福&艾律所吗
No.
不是
Then what?
那是为什么
Just, I wanted to...
我只是想...
I don't know, wanted to do something different.
我也不知道,想干点别的
What, farming?
干什么,种地吗
Will, I don't want to be doing this for the next 20 years.
威尔,我不想未来20年还做这行
This isn't about money?
你这次不是要涨工资吧
Nope.
不是
Is it about Alicia?
和艾丽西娅有关吗
Is... What?
什么...意思
Her leaving.
她的离开
No.
不是
Okay.
好的
I'm gonna be honest.
我和你说实话
You know this is crap.
你知道这很扯淡
I know this is crap.
我也知道这是扯淡
Every few months, you do this.
每隔几个月你就来这一出
And this time, I am serious.
这次我是认真的
You and I were built for this, Kalinda.
我和你天生就适合干这行,凯琳达
It's what we do.
我们就是这命
Now, we can look at normal people
我们看看这些普通人
and want to be like them...
想要和他们一样
but we can't, really.
但我们做不到,真心的
Is that supposed to be a pep talk?
你就是这么鼓励人的吗
Because it's terrible.
也太丧气了
Okay, look...
要不这样
you take a few months off.
你休息几个月
Go have a life.
随你怎么活
But I'm telling you right now:
但我现在就告诉你
you will be bored sick.
你会无聊死的
Life is overrated, and
生活本来就不精彩
you'll miss it.
你会怀念现在的日子
That feeling you get
当时你有所感悟时
when you figure something out...
你会涌起这种感觉...
You live for that.
你天生就是这块料
Anyway... I'll miss you.
总之,我会很想你的
There aren't many people I like left.
也不剩几个我喜欢的人了
There.
好了
Was that a better pep talk?
这次说得好点了吧
It's okay.
还凑合
You want a hug?
要来个拥抱吗
Stupid.
傻瓜
Good morning, Mrs. Florrick.
早上好,福瑞克夫人
Mr. Dubeck.
杜柏克先生
According to our pre-agreed ground rules,
根据我们已商定的基本原则
I will be taping
我会对这次取证
this deposition... Voluntary deposition.
进行录音,是自愿取证
Yes. Voluntary deposition.
对,自愿取证
And we've agreed to review and correct any mistakes
我们同意为留下完美记录会对任何错误
in the fine copy. And...
进行不断地核查和修正,而且...
I will be taping this interview, also.
我也会对本次会面进行录音
Good.
So, then, we're...
那么,我们...
all ready?
都准备好了吗
We seem to be.
好像是的
Okay. Did you discuss
好,在今天之前
your voluntary deposition
你跟任何人
with anyone before today?
讨论过今天的自愿取证会吗
Yes. Who?
是的,跟谁
Eli Gold,
伊莱·戈德
my husband, Governor Peter Florrick,
我丈夫,彼得·福瑞克州长
and my lawyer, Cary Agos.
以及我的律师,凯里·艾格斯
Did you discuss it with Will Gardner, too?
你也跟威尔·加德纳讨论了吗
No. Really?
没有,真的吗
Because you were observed
因为你被目睹
meeting with Will Gardner yesterday,
于昨天,15号,周二
Tuesday the 15th, at the criminal courthouse.
在法院刑事庭跟威尔·加德纳会面了
I was "Observed"?
我被“目睹”
Yes. When I was being followed,
对,我在被跟踪的过程中
I was "Observed"?
被"目睹"了
Yes. Mm-hmm.
And for how long have I been being... "Observed"?
那我已经被..."目睹"多久了
35 hours.
35小时
And will I continue to be "Observed"?
那我会继续被"目睹"吗
I don't know. I will be readying
不知道,会议之后
an order of protection right after this meeting.
我会立刻准备申请保护令
Good.
很好
So you met with Will Gardner yesterday,
所以你昨天见了威尔·加德纳
but you did not discuss your testimony with him?
但没有跟他说你要作证的事
Her "Interview" with him. That's correct.
她的"取证会"是的
I didn't discuss it. What did you discuss?
我没有说,你们说了什么
His current murder trial.
他手上的谋杀案
I told him
我告诉他
that the parents of his client
他客户的父母来找我
came to me for a second opinion.
让我提供不同意见
When your men are trailing me
你的人跟踪我
and they're too far away to hear,
但太远听不清我说什么时
just have them signal
让他们给个信号
and I'll talk louder.
我会说大声点
Did Will Gardner show you this videotape?
威尔·加德纳给你看过这份录像吗
No. He didn't?
没有,他没有
No.
没有
You'll have to excuse my incredulity,
你一定得原谅我多疑
but it seems to me that you and Mr. Gardner share...
但在我看来,你和加德纳先生...
almost everything.
几乎分享一切
Your incredulity...
你的多疑...
is excused.
我原谅
Do you have any other questions,
你还有其他问题吗
Mr. Dubeck, or is that it?
杜柏克先生,还是到此结束
I was just giving Mrs. Florrick
我只是在给福瑞克夫人机会
a chance to reconsider her response.
让她重新考虑一下她的回答
No, I'm good.
不用了,我考虑好了
You and Mr. Gardner are lovers, isn't that correct?
你和加德纳先生是情人,对吗
Excuse me. What does that have to do with anything?
抱歉,这有关系吗
The relationship between two lawyers
福瑞克州长的法律团队中
on Governor Florrick's legal team
两名律师的关系
bears a direct relationship to... No.
直接影响到...不
No, it does not.
没有任何影响
And I'm calling a halt to this interview right now.
我要求立刻中止此次取证会
It's okay, Cary.
没关系,凯里
Mr. Dubeck...
杜柏克先生
I've been at this now for five years.
这种取证会我已经参加过五年之久
Investigations, recriminations,
调查,反控
personal questions, innuendo.
个人隐私问题,旁敲侧击
And every time...
每次
every single time...
每一次
I know the investigator is in trouble
调查员指向个人问题
when he makes it personal...
就像你现在做的
just as you did now.
我就知道他遇上麻烦了
I know that he doesn't have the facts.
我知道他没有证据
You're losing, Mr. Dubeck.
你要输了,杜柏克先生
Any other questions?
还有其他问题吗
Yes, Jeffrey Grant, the guy on trial.
对,杰弗里·格兰特,那个正在受审的家伙
He was in here.
他那晚在这儿
And you treated him?
你给他做的治疗吗
Yes, I treated him. Why?
对,我治的,怎么了
He had a sprain?
他扭伤了
Oh, yes, he was in quite a bit of pain.
对,当时他挺痛苦的
His right arm.
伤的是右臂
Do you think he could've lifted this?
你觉得他能提起这个吗
It's about 18 pounds.
差不多有18磅
Mm, he might be able to,
也许可以
with difficulty.
费点劲
It would be painful.
胳膊得很疼
Is this about the murder?
这跟那杀人案有关吗
Yeah.
I treated her that night, too.
那晚我也给她做了治疗
Sorry, you...
抱歉,你...
you treated... Dani Littlejohn?
你治疗了达妮·利特约翰
Yes.
You treated both Dani and Jeffrey?
达妮和杰弗里都是你治的
Yes.
Excuse me.
抱歉
Okay, sir, now, this may hurt.
先生,可能会有点疼
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry. Let's get him up to X ray on the third floor,
抱歉,我们送他去三层做X光吧
and then we'll determine if he needs to go to surgery or not. Um...
之后再决定是否需要手术
Doctor...
医生...
Sorry, Doctor.
抱歉,医生
When Jeffrey was brought in here,
杰弗里被送来的时候
did you examine him in here?
你是在这儿给他做检查的吗
Sorry, I'm a little busy.
抱歉我有点忙
Just one question.
就一个问题
Was Jeffrey examined in the emergency room?
杰弗里是在急救室做的检查吗
Uh, yes.
是的
Right. And Dani Littlejohn...
好,那达妮·利特约翰...
when she was brought in, where was she?
她被送来的时候,在哪
In the operating theatre downstairs.
在楼下的手术室
Yeah, but was she ever on any of these beds?
她在这里的床上躺过吗
We change the sheets on these beds after every patient.
每送走一个病人,我们都会更换床单
I understand that, but is-is there any way, Doctor,
我明白,但医生,有没有可能
that Jeffrey's sheets from earlier on that night
杰弗里之前用过的床单
could've come into contact with Dani? No.
跟达妮有过接触,不可能
Would you excuse me?
抱歉失陪了
Look... check the paramedic.
去查查急救人员吧
The same one that brought in Jeffrey Grant for his sprain
送杰弗里·格兰特来的人
brought in Littlejohn later that night.
之后送了利特约翰来
Thank you.
谢谢
So the first time you discovered
所以你第一次发现
there were 30,000 votes
那个票箱里有三万张
in that ballot box for your husband
投你丈夫的选票
was in court, on the eve of the election.
是在竞选当夜,法庭上
No.
不是
Then when did you first discover it?
那你什么时候发现的
I never discovered it.
我从没发现过
There was never 30,000 votes for my husband.
根本没有给我丈夫的三万张选票
Oh, I see.
我明白了
Then when did you first discover there were...
那你什么时候初次发现有...
28,158 votes for your husband?
28158张给你丈夫的选票的呢
When you showed me the video.
你给我看录像时
And when did you first see this video?
你第一次看这份录像是什么时候
What is this video?
这份录像是什么
Another surveillance video.
另一份监控录像
This one's from the 23rd Precinct, early voting.
来自23区,提前投票区
Um, I've never seen that video
在此之前
until this moment.
我从没见过那份录像
And this video?
那这份录像呢
Just to clarify,
说明一下
this is the very first time
这是福瑞克夫人
Mrs. Florrick has seen these videos
第一次看到这些录像
and we have no knowledge what they signify.
我们也完全不知道它们意味着什么
They signify that Mr. Florrick stole an election.
这意味着福瑞克州长竞选舞弊
This is not about 30,000 votes.
这不光是三万张选票的事
This was a conspiracy.
这是个阴谋
A conspiracy of middle men, sir.
是中间人员的阴谋,先生
Peter had no knowledge of these actions. Alicia...
彼得完全不知道这些事,艾丽西娅
Well, that's the question, isn't it?
这就是问题所在,不是吗
What did the governor know, when did he know it?
州长知道些什么,他什么时候知道的
That's what makes Will Gardner's testimony so interesting.
那会让威尔·加德纳的证词很有趣
He took this video to the governor,
他把这份录像给州长看
and the governor did nothing.
而州长没有采取任何行动
Thank you so much. And Alicia is needed
非常感谢,艾丽西娅得去参加
at a correspondents' luncheon.
记者午餐会了
You can bury your head in the sand, Mrs. Florrick,
你可以逃避事实,福瑞克夫人
but once Will Gardner testifies,
但是一旦威尔·加德纳作证了
the dominoes will start falling.
多米诺骨牌就开始倒塌了
Alicia, this way.
艾丽西娅,这边走
I talked to the paramedics.
我跟医护人员谈过了
They never changed the sheet.
他们从来不换床单
The DNA was transferred on the stretcher.
DNA是在担架上被转移的
Will the paramedics testify?
医护人员愿意出庭作证吗
Yeah. I just need a few hours.
愿意,我需要多几个小时
Good, I'll get 'em. Okay.
很好,我来搞定他们,好
Kalinda. Yeah?
凯琳达,怎么了
That's why you can't leave.
这就是你为什么不能走的原因
Good news, Jeffrey, great news.
好消息,杰弗里,极好的消息
Oh, my God, when did that happen?
天哪,你什么时候又被欺负了
All rise!
全体起立
Did you have any more questions, counselor?
你还有其他问题吗,律师
No, Your Honor,
没有了,法官阁下
I tender the witness.
将证人交由原告律师提问
No, questions, Your Honor,
没有问题了,法官阁下
but I request a sidebar.
但我请求法庭侧议
Come on up. What do I do?
过来吧,我该怎么办
Let me talk to the judge. Solitary is better than this.
让我跟法官谈,侧议比公开谈要好
What is it now, counselor?
这次又是什么,律师
Your Honor, we have a new piece of evidence
法官阁下,我们还有一份新证据
that would require a short overnight recess.
需要请求推迟一天
A new piece? Really?
一份新证据吗,真的吗
My Gosh.
天哪
Dramatics, Your Honor.
太戏剧性了,法官阁下
What is this new piece?
新证据是什么
We believe the DNA
我们认为DNA
was transferred through a paramedics gurney.
是通过医护人员的轮床转移的
Come on. Seriously? There is precedent for this
得了吧,当真吗,有过前例
An Oakland man was convicted of first-degree murder
一个奥克兰人被判一级谋杀
and spent two years
在监狱呆了两年后
in prison before it was overturned. Precedent?
才被翻案,这就是先例吗
Your Honor, at the very most, this is a DUI. That's all.
法官阁下,这最多是酒驾,仅此而已
My client is a respected businessman.
我的当事人是位受人尊敬的商人
He's shown a clear sense of...
他已经清楚显示出...
Shots fired at Cook County courthouse.
库克县法院发生了枪击
Everyone stay put.
大家待在原地不要动
What is this?
怎么了
What's going on?
出什么事了
I don't know.
我不知道
Will's court. I know.
威尔的法庭,我知道
Look, stay here.
待在这
Stay down!
趴下
Orders to lock this down. How many?
下令把这里封锁,有多少人
I don't know. I only saw one,
我不知道,我只看到一个
but there might others.
可能还有其他人
Did the lawyers get out?
律师们都出来了吗
Where are they?
他们在哪
I think one ran behind the judge's bench,
我想有个人跑到法官席后去了
but there could be two others.
但可能还有两个
Will! Damn it, Kalinda, back off!
威尔,凯琳达,退后
My boss is in there.
我老板在里面
Don't shoot! Hey, hands in the air!
别开枪,举起双手
Down! Get down! Don't shoot!
趴下,趴下,别开枪
I've got someone in here! I need help! Over here!
有人受伤了,我需要帮助,这里
We're coming for you! Just hang tight!
我们马上过来,挺住
No, no, we don't know where they are.
不,不,我们不知道他们在哪
She said she saw him heading behind the bench.
她说她看到他躲在法官席后面
I have SWAT on its way.
特警队正赶过来
We wait here.
我们在这里等
How many shots were fired?
一共开了多少枪
Tactically, we don't know how many.
谨慎而言,我们也不知道多少
It could have been anybody.
可能是任何人
Negative, haven't seen him yet...
不清楚,还没看到他
Have them get back to me.
让他们回复我
We got blood loss! I can't wait!
有大量失血,等不了了
Operations, seal the exit.
行动组,封锁出口
We need a bus forthwith.
立刻派救护车过来
Kalinda! Damn it! Get back here!
凯琳达,见鬼,回来
Kalinda, get down! There could be more than one.
凯琳达,趴下,可能不只一个人
He needs help.
他需要救助
Will!
威尔
Paramedics!
医护人员
Excuse me, could you...
抱歉,你能...
Hi. Where is he?
他在哪
They-they took him in there a few minutes ago.
他们几分钟前带他进去了
Is he all right? I don't know.
他好吗,我不知道
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me. Um...
打扰一下
Have you seen Will Gardner?
你见到威尔·加德纳了吗
He was one of the people shot in the courthouse.
他是在法院被击中的人之一
I'm sorry. Those aren't my patients.
抱歉,他们不是我的患者
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪吗
No. I can find out for you. Just wait here.
不知道,我帮你们找找,在这里等着
We got you, son.
我们在呢,孩子
You're gonna be all right, buddy.
你会没事的,兄弟
His family, his sisters,
他的家人,他的姐妹们
I have to call them.
我得打给她们
Um, I'll do that.
我来吧
No, I will.
不,我打
Alicia?
艾丽西娅呢
At this time, I'd like to ask you all to please take your seats.
现在,请大家都就坐吧
He had other tapes?
他还有其他的录像带吗
Yes, three other surveillance tapes.
是的,三段其他的监控录像
With Jim Moody?
吉姆·穆迪在里面吗
No! People I didn't recognize.
没有,我不认识的人
He's coming after you, Eli.
他冲着你来的,伊莱
As long as it's performed by underlings, we're okay.
只要是下面的人干的,我们就没事
Howard, Michael,
霍华德,迈克尔
have you met Alicia Florrick?
你们见过艾丽西娅·福瑞克吗
Oh, nice to meet you.
见到你们真高兴
I mean, I just saw him a few hours ago. He was...
我几个小时前还见到他,他当时...
He was happy.
他很开心
The case was working.
案子有进展了
I got two down and counting.
我这有两个已经走了
The vics from the courthouse. Yeah, they're both here.
法院的受害者,是的,他们都在这
No.
No.
He doesn't look like himself.
这样一点都不像他
I have to get Alicia.
我得联系艾丽西娅
Oh, this is good weed!
这可是好大麻
I want more of this! Where can I get more of this?!
我要更多,我在哪能拿到更多
Right here, direct for your correspondents.
这里就可以,直供你的记者
No, man, you can't get it here.
不,兄弟,这里不行
Not in Illinois.
伊利诺伊州不行
We're gonna have to go to Colorado.
我们得去科罗拉多州
But-but I got bad joints.
但我关节脱臼了
I need the medical marijuana now!
我现在就需要医用大麻
I was gonna say something,
我打算要说点什么的
but I just, I just can't remember what it was.
但我就是,就是记不起是什么了
You know, I mean,
你们懂的,我想说
I don't know why everybody's fighting.
我不明白为什么每个人都在争吵
You need to calm down. You're all right.
你们得冷静,你们没事的
It's the only thing that takes the pain away.
只有它能带走痛苦
You need to call the Governor.
你得打给州长
Get on the phone! Tell him to pass a law!
打电话,让他通过法案
Or his, a-a-a, da-da-da, wife.
或者他,的,的,老婆
Alicia Florrick,
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
she's a good sport.
她可是很公正勇敢的
Imagine if the governor got a little high
想象一下如果州长有点嗨时
and had to talk to his wife.
得跟他的妻子说话
He'd be like, "Honey, I'm stoned."
他会说,"亲爱的,我嗨翻了"
Kalinda?
凯琳达
I got him.
他接了
Uh, Eli...
伊莱
uh, I-I need to talk to Alicia.
我得跟艾丽西娅讲话
She's on the dais. She can't come now. What's wrong?
她在讲台上,她现在不能接,怎么了
I-I need to talk to her, Eli.
我必须跟她讲话,伊莱
Kalinda, she's in the middle of the correspondents' luncheon.
凯琳达,她正在参加记者午餐会
Eli, Will's dead.
伊莱,威尔死了
There was a shooting in the courthouse,
法院发生了枪击
and he got caught up in the crossfire.
他在交火中被打中了
I need to speak to Alicia.
我得跟艾丽西娅说话
Yes. Just a second.
好,稍等
You want brownies? You're definitely getting a brownie.
你想要小蛋糕吗,那就给你小蛋糕
It's gonna, it's gonna be like a brownie.
这个,这个小蛋糕特别够味儿哦
You're going to eat it. It's gonna be good, ja.
你得吃了它,味道好极了
You know, you're going to chomp on it, ja,
你会用力地嚼呀嚼呀
and then you get all crazy in the head.
然后你的脑子就彻底晕菜啦
There's a call for you.
有你的电话
Now?
现在吗
Yes.
是的
You have to take it.
你必须得接
Eli, what is it?
伊莱,怎么了
When you start talking about medical marijuana...
当你们开始谈医用大麻时
Hello?
你好
You're the one who went to the judge
是你跟法官说
insisting the deposition could only be today.
取证只能在今天进行
So let's get the judge on the line!
那就去找法官啊
But I don't think he's gonna be in a giving mood.
不过我不觉得他现在的心情会很好
What do you want?
你到底想要什么
I want to get out my aggressions and my anger
我想将我的敌意和愤怒发泄出来
by destroying your client.
那就是摧毁你的客户
Now sit down.
坐下吧
I said sit the hell down.
我说了他妈的坐下
I don't know what you think you're doing.
我不明白,你到底在搞什么
I'm making an executive decision.
我在做行政决策
I'm the ranking partner here.
我现在是这里的最高合伙人
You're no Will Gardner, Diane.
你不是威尔·加德纳,戴安
You'll only hurt yourself trying to be.
你这样做只会伤害到你自己
Well, then fasten your seat belts.
那就系紧你的安全带吧
We're heading for a lot of hurt.
接下来我们要面对的伤害会更多
Oh, wait a minute.
等一下
Sorry, I...
抱歉,我...
lost my pen.
我的笔掉了
Almost got it. Almost.
快够着了,快了
No, I can't. I'm sorry. Would you mind?
不行,够不到,抱歉,你不介意吧
If you think your life would've been better with Will,
如果你以为跟着威尔,人生会更美好
you are kidding yourself. Stop it, Peter!
你是在自欺欺人,够了,彼得
No, I'm not gonna let you throw away this marriage
不要,我不会允许你抛弃这段婚姻
because you have some idealized notion of a man
就为了你心中一个理想化的男人
who you're not even sure cared about you!
而且你甚至不确定他是不是真的在乎你
You're a bastard. And you're a selfish bitch,
你是个混蛋,你是个自私的贱妇
but you know what?!
但是你知道吗
We're all that we have.
我们所拥有的只有彼此了
You're gonna have to learn to trust me real quick.
你必须快点学会信任我
I'm the new Will.
我就是新的威尔
You're not the new Will.
你不是新威尔

重点单词   查看全部解释    
baseball ['beis.bɔ:l]

想一想再看

n. 棒球

联想记忆
concerned [kən'sə:nd]

想一想再看

adj. 担忧的,关心的

 
exotic [eg'zɔtik]

想一想再看

adj. 异国的,外来的,奇异的,脱衣舞的
n

联想记忆
protection [prə'tekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 保护,防卫

联想记忆
jury ['dʒuəri]

想一想再看

n. 陪审团,评委会
adj. 临时用的

联想记忆
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
eliminate [i'limineit]

想一想再看

v. 除去,剔除; 忽略

联想记忆
hedge [hedʒ]

想一想再看

n. 树篱,篱笆,障碍,防护物,套期保值,推诿

联想记忆
fraudulent ['frɔ:djulənt]

想一想再看

adj. 欺诈的,不正的,不诚实的

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。