手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第五季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第16集 当事人太漂亮被解雇

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Kalinda?

凯琳达
Eli, I need to speak with Alicia.
伊莱,我得跟艾丽西娅讲话
Is she there with you?
她跟你在一起吗
She's on the dais.
她在讲台上
She can't come now. What's wrong?
她现在不能接,怎么了
Eli, I need to speak to her.
伊莱,我必须跟她讲话
Kalinda...
凯琳达
She's in the middle of the correspondence luncheon.
她正在参加记者午餐会
Eli...
伊莱
Will is dead.
威尔死了
When you start talking about medical marijuana,
当你说起医用大麻时
everybody gets tense.
大家都会紧张
There was a shooting in the courthouse
法院发生了枪击
and he got caught up in the cross fire.
他在交火中被打中了
I need to speak to Alicia.
我得跟艾丽西娅说话
Yes. Just a second.
好,稍等
... each and every one of you, you know,
你们每一个人
but I'm here to tell you that, after...
但是我要告诉你们
There's a call for you.
有你的电话
Now?
现在吗
Yes, you have to take it.
是的,你必须得接
I mean, yeah, I could, I could tell he...
是的,我可以说,他
Now, I know that you guys have been waiting for the governor.
我知道你们一直在等州长
Hello.
你好
Alicia... it's me.
艾丽西娅,是我
Yes. Kalinda, what's wrong?
是的,凯琳达,怎么了
Will's been shot.
威尔中枪了
He... wh-what do you mean?
他,什么意思
There was, uh, gunfire at the courthouse
法院发生了枪击
and... he was shot.
他被打中了
Will... um...
威尔
I-I don't understand, by who?
我不明白,他被谁打中了
His client, uh... I'm in the hospital and...
他的客户,我在医院
Will is dead.
威尔死了
Fine, no ice cream for you...
好吧,不给你冰淇淋了
I'm sorry, Alicia. He...
我很抱歉,艾丽西娅,他
He was killed.
他被杀害了
I... can't...
我不能
I... um... no.
我,不
But I just saw him yesterday.
但我昨天才见过他
Alicia, uh... I'll call you back.
艾丽西娅,我再打给你
I need to speak to the police,
我得跟警察谈谈
then I will call you back.
然后我再打给你
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It is an honor to be here
我很荣幸能站在这里
and I want to introduce to you right now,
现在我来为大家介绍
the First Lady of Illinois.
伊利诺伊州的第一夫人
I'll introduce Peter. You-you go.
我来介绍彼得,你去吧
You're in no condition, Alicia.
你不在状态,艾丽西娅
Go ahead.
去吧
And the First Lady had to step outside.
第一夫人必须出去一下
Uh, Mr. Gold?
戈德先生
Do you want to do the honors?
你愿意来介绍吗
Th-Thank you, Bobby.
谢谢你,鲍比
It's my honor
我很荣幸
to introduce the man I've shared my...
介绍这个
uh... m-many campaigns with over the past few years.
过去几年,我跟随他进行过多次竞选的男人
We've had good times...
我们有过欢乐的时光
and bad...
也有过惨淡的
and we've had our share of disagreements.
我们也有过许多分歧
Who takes out the garbage.
比如谁去倒垃圾
Who changes the diapers.
谁来换尿布
What is he doing?
他在干什么
Which brings me to a funny story about how I chose this...
这让我想到了一件趣事,我今天之所以
outfit for today.
穿这套西服
Where's Alicia?
艾丽西娅在哪
Is everything all right?
一切还好吗
I need to speak to the partners.
我得跟合伙人们谈谈
Yes. They're ready.
好的,他们都准备好了
They've been wondering where you were.
他们都想知道你在哪
It's the vote on the L.A. office.
是关于洛杉矶分所的投票
Tell them I'll be right in.
告诉他们我就来
I thought this meeting was at 2:00.
我以为是两点开会
I have a client waiting.
我还有个客户在等着呢
What did we decide?
我们刚决定了什么
We haven't decided anything yet.
我们还没决定任何事
What is going on, Diane?
出什么事了,戴安
We're late here.
我们开始得太迟了
Yes, I'm sorry.
是的,我很抱歉
We've had a situation.
我们遇到了些情况
At the courthouse.
在法院
What, what, what'd I miss?
什么,我错过了什么
Will was shot.
威尔中枪了
What?
什么
He-he-he was what?
他怎么了
I've just come from the hospital.
我刚从医院回来
Will was sh... Will Gardner?
威尔中枪,威尔·加德纳吗
Yes.
是的
He's dead.
他死了
What?
什么
Oh, my God.
我的天
Will is dead?
威尔死了吗
Apparently some sort of shooting has taken place
很显然,在一间法庭里
within one of the courtrooms.
发生了枪击事件
Details are sketchy at this point...
具体细节尚不明确
Get out.
出去
Get out!
快出去
Ben Collins called for Will.
本·柯林斯打来找威尔
He heard there was a shooting at the courthouse.
他听说法院发生了枪击事件
Who is that?
那是谁
Gail. The new intern.
盖尔,新来的实习生
How long has she been here?
她来多久了
A week?
一周吧
Are you done?
你完了吗
Excuse me?
不好意思
Are you done crying?
你哭完了吗
I... I don't know.
我不知道
Get your things and go home.
收拾好你的东西,回家去
What?
什么
Take your things from your desk.
收拾好你桌上的东西
Leave here. Go home.
离开这,回家去
And don't come back.
再也别回来了
Alpha Five, that's gonna be SWAT's call--
第五小队,如果他们想要护送
if they want to get an escort through there...
得去找特警队
Can you confirm the roof access is secure?
你能确认屋顶入口是安全的吗
Yeah?
是我
I'm, I'm here.
我到了
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Yeah, I see you.
好,我看见你了
Excuse me.
借过
Thanks, she's with me.
谢谢,她是跟我一起的
You weren't paying attention at all, were you?
你根本没注意,是吗
So what happened next?
接下来发生了什么
I was just standing there...
我就站在那里
and I turned around and... he had a gun.
我转了个身,他已经拿到了枪
Who had a gun? The defendant?
谁拿到了枪,被告吗
Yeah. Jeffrey Grant.
是的,杰弗里·格兰特
He had your gun?
他拿了你的枪吗
Yeah, but I don't know how.
是的,但我不清楚他怎么拿到的
A witness said he saw you on your cell phone. No.
有名目击证人说你在用手机,不是
I mean, I got a text. I looked at a text,
我收到了条短信,我在看短信
because my girlfriend, she's pregnant.
因为我的女朋友怀孕了
Do you usually text during court? I didn't text.
你常在庭上发短信吗,我不发短信
I got a text.
我收到了条短信
When you heard the first shot, what did you see?
当你听到第一声枪响时,看见了什么
The kid, Jeffrey Grant, he was...
那个孩子,杰弗里·格兰特,他在
Did you try to get your gun back?
你试过把枪抢回来吗
No.
没有
Why not? What? You're kidding me.
为什么不,什么,你开玩笑吧
Unbelievable. You weren't there.
不敢相信,你们不在场
The kid was just firing everywhere!
那个孩子当时在四处乱射
So, what'd you do?
那你做了什么
Witness said you dove behind the first bench in the gallery.
目击证人称你窝在旁听席第一排椅子后
Is that true?
是真的吗
You okay?
你还好吗
Where's Jeffrey Grant?
杰弗里·格兰特在哪
They're holding him.
被拘留了
Here?
在这吗
It's not gonna make a difference.
你改变不了什么的
Jenna...
珍娜
Jeffrey Grant, our client?
杰弗里·格兰特,我们的客户
Yes.
是的
He was on trial for murder. Yes.
他因涉嫌谋杀而受审,是的
But he...
可他...
That was supposed to be my case.
那本来是我的案子
Diane, do you have a minute?
戴安,你有空吗
Sorry, I'll be right back.
抱歉,我一会儿就回来
I'm sorry, Alicia.
节哀顺变,艾丽西娅
Thank you.
谢谢
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm at Lockhart/Gardner...
我在洛克哈特&加德纳律所
Alicia, what are you doing?
艾丽西娅,你在干什么
The deposition is now.
现在要取证呢
We promised to give Candace our full attention.
我们保证过要全心投入坎迪丝的案子
We can't just... What are you...?
不能就...你在...
What are you doing at Lockhart/Gardner?
你在洛克哈特&加德纳律所干什么
Cary...
凯里
Will is dead.
威尔死了
What do you mean?
你这话是什么意思
He was shot during his trial. He's dead.
他庭审的时候遭到枪击,他死了
We have to delay the deposition.
我们得推迟这次取证
I'm-I'm, I'm-I'm just, I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm...
我...我...我...
I have to go.
我得挂了
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I'll call you back, Cary.
我回头再打给你,凯里
Is she coming?
她会来吗
Where is she?
她在哪里
I... um...
我...
We need to delay this, Candace.
我们得推迟这次取证了,坎迪丝
What?
什么
I have to call Will's clients.
我得打电话给威尔的客户
It's not out yet that Will is dead,
外头还不知道威尔去世的消息
but when it is, the clients will be looking around.
可他们一旦知道就会开始找新律师
David, please.
大卫,拜托
But more importantly,
更重要的是
other firms will be poaching.
其他律所会开始挖这些客户
David, my best friend just died.
大卫,我的挚友才刚去世
Diane, I'm sorry.
戴安,请节哀
I-I don't want to be doing this any more than you do,
我也不想这么做
but the car is moving, and someone has to drive.
但车还在前进,总得有人驾驶
I'm just asking your permission to break it to the clients.
我需要你允许我把消息告诉客户们
All right.
好吧
Just... do what you do.
你就这么做吧
Alicia, please call me as soon as you can.
艾丽西娅,尽快给我回电
There's something I need to tell you.
我有事要告诉你
Alicia, it's Diane.
艾丽西娅,我是戴安
We're trying to get ahold of you.
我们都在找你
Please call.
请回电
Alicia...
艾丽西娅
Mr. Gardner, we're just about ready here.
加德纳先生,我们可以开始了
H-Hold on, Your Honor.
稍等,法官阁下
I'll call you back.
我回头再打给你
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Mr. Gardner, we're just about ready here.
加德纳先生,我们可以开始了
I have no idea why he would call.
我不知道他为什么打给我
He called at 11:30.
11点半的时候打来的
Wasn't he in court?
他不是在庭上吗
They must've been on a break.
那时候应该在休息
Was he upset?
他当时不高兴吧
At?
为谁
Me?
为我
No. Why?
没有,怎么
Candace came to our firm.
坎迪丝来我们律所了
We poached her just yesterday.
我们昨天刚把她挖过来
She was Will's client.
她以前是威尔的客户
Will had dealt with all of that.
威尔已经不计较这些了
You sure?
你确定
You can blame yourself for anything you want,
你想怎么责怪自己都行
but Will was...
但威尔...
He was moving fast on a lot of fronts.
他已经不计前嫌了
He was...
他...
I loved him.
我爱他
I know.
我知道
He loved you.
他爱你
You can stay if you want.
如果你想留在这儿也行
No.
算了
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
This feud, it's stupid.
这种斗争很愚蠢
I-I care about you too much to let it come...
我很在乎你,不希望走到这一步
Alicia, are you kidding me?
艾丽西娅,你开什么玩笑
Leave my clients alone, Alicia.
离我客户远一点,艾丽西娅
Find your own.
自己的客户自己找去
But you do admit to taking the sheriff's gun?
你承认拿了法警的枪吗
You were angry about Dr. Delaney's testimony?
你当时对德兰尼博士的证词感到愤怒是吗
His false testimony.
他伪造的证词
We'd rather hear it from your client.
我们想听你当事人亲口说
You were angry about Dr. Delaney's testimony?
你当时对德兰尼博士的证词感到愤怒是吗
The accused nodded in assent.
被告点头默认
But he was lying, right, Jeffrey?
他当时在说谎,对吗,杰弗里
He was the real killer.
他才是真正的凶手
I-I didn't kill her.
我没杀她
I didn't kill Dani.
我没杀达妮
But Professor Delaney did?
是德兰尼教授杀的吗
Why'd you kill your lawyer, Jeffrey?
你为什么要杀害你的律师,杰弗里
I don't think that's been proved.
我认为这一点还没确认
Jeffrey, why did you shoot at your own lawyer?
杰弗里,为什么要向你自己的律师开枪
I want to make clear, I have been hired by the Grant family
我想说明白,格兰特一家雇我
to represent Jeffrey's interests.
代表杰弗里的利益
There's no evidence that Jeffrey was the cause
现在没有证据表明是杰弗里
of Mr. Gardner's death.
造成了加德纳先生的死
According to witnesses,
根据目击证人表示
there was a hail of gunfire from other SWAT
当时现场开枪射击的
and sheriff members on the scene,
还有其他特警和法警
and the bullets that killed Mr. Gardner may have...
击中加德纳先生的可能...
Gentlemen,
先生们
let's step out for a moment.
我们出去一会儿
I want to say my client has been wrongly accused.
我想说我当事人受到的指控纯属诬告
He was placed into a corner by faulty DNA evidence
他被库克检察院错误的DNA证据
of the Cook...
逼到了绝境...
Could you back up a bit?
你们能退后一点吗
We anticipate a suit against this jurisdiction.
我们会起诉该司法机关
Your client killed two people in that court.
你的当事人射杀了当时庭上的两个人
In a fit of uncontrollable rage...
在无法遏制的愤怒之下...
He's not getting off.
他不能逃脱罪名
...by reason of insanity.
...由于精神错乱的缘故
Don't question my client outside my presence.
别在我不在场的时候盘问我当事人
Kalinda, what are you thinking?
凯琳达,你在想什么
Uh, no, no, no. All joking aside,
不不不,言归正传
Illinois only works
只有我们
if we can put aside our differences
求同存异,携手努力
and work together, everybody.
伊利诺伊州才有未来
I mean, it's-it's really that simple.
在我看来,就是这么简单
And that's what I plan to do.
这也是我想做的
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go find out
抱歉失陪,我现在得了解一下
what Eli Gold meant by changing my kids' diapers.
伊莱让我给孩子换尿布是什么意思
Eli, what's going on?
伊莱,怎么了
You have to greet the press.
你得和媒体寒暄
No, you need to tell me what's going on right now.
不,告诉我发生了什么事
If I tell you what's going on,
如果我告诉你了
you won't want to greet the press.
你就不想和媒体寒暄了
This is about Will?
这事和威尔有关
What? This is about Will.
什么,这事和威尔有关
No.
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
Alicia's gonna talk to him and convince him
艾丽西娅要和他谈,说服他
not to testify against me.
不要指证我
Peter, I can tell you quite definitively,
彼得,我能肯定地告诉你
Alicia is not gonna...
艾丽西娅不会...
Will is dead.
威尔死了
There was gunfire at the courthouse.
之前法院发生了枪击事件
Will was shot by a client.
威尔被其当事人射杀
You have to talk to the reporters.
你该去和记者们聊天了
No, I have to... I have to call Alicia.
不,我得...打个电话给艾丽西娅
I don't think that's a good idea.
我可不觉得这是个好主意
I need to speak to my wife.
我得和我妻子谈谈
This is Alicia Florrick.
我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Please leave a message.
有事请留言
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Mr. Gardner, we're just about ready here.
加德纳先生,我们开始开始了
H-Hold on, Your Honor.
稍等,法官阁下
I'll call you back.
我回头再打给你
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
Yes.
是的
Your Honor, do you have a moment?
法官阁下,你有时间吗
It's not, uh...
这不是...
I was about to go home.
我正准备回家
It's about Will.
是关于威尔的事
We're just asking for a 48-hour delay.
我们想要求一个48小时的延后
A delay in the deposition?
延后取证吗
Yes, there's been an emergency.
是的,发生了一些紧急情况
The deposition that was already delayed?
那个已经被延后过一次的取证吗
Yes, but that was by another law firm.
是的,被另一所律所延后
Alicia Florrick has had to deal with a death close to her.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克要面对友人的突然亡故
Oh. Well, I'm sorry,
我很遗憾
but, uh,
但是
we're not giving you 48 hours.
我们不会再给你们48小时
We have a window now. Take it
你们最好乘我们有空赶紧取证
or wait another six months to depose.
否则就再等上六个月吧
Don't be a schmuck.
别那么混球
Here's the thing,
我告诉你
I am a schmuck.
我就是个混球
Tell her if she wants to go to a funeral, go,
告诉她,想去参加葬礼就去
but there's a price.
但要付出代价
Wait another six months to depose,
等六个月再取证吧
or, Candace,
或者,坎迪丝
you could settle this right now.
你可以现在就把这事了结
Five cents on the dollar.
五美分的赔偿款
What do you want to do?
你想怎么做
Let's do it right now.
我们现在就去取证
It was a recess.
那是在休庭的时候
Mr. Gardner and Mr. Polmar
加德纳先生和波尔马先生
thought they could reach a plea bargain,
认为他们能达成一份认罪辩诉
so I recessed just before lunch.
所以我在午饭前休庭了
And you passed them in the hall?
你在大厅里遇到了他们
And Will was on his phone?
当时威尔正在打电话
Yeah.
是的
He left me a voice mail on my phone.
他给我留了一条语音信息
Mr. Polmar might know what he was calling about.
波尔马先生或许知道他为什么打电话
He was with him; I didn't hear.
他俩当时在一起,我没听到
Yeah?
怎么
What happened in court?
法庭上到底发生了什么
Why do want to know, Mrs. Florrick?
为什么你想知道,福瑞克夫人
The accused got a gun from the sheriff.
被告从法警身上拿到了枪
We were at a sidebar at the bench.
我们当时正在法官席边
He hit the witness, killed him.
他开枪射杀了证人
Mr. Gardner tried to intervene
加德纳先生试图阻止
and take the gun, and he was hit next.
想夺下枪,结果被击中
Mr. Polmar covered him with his body.
波尔马先生用身体掩护他
Uh, Mr. Polmar?
波尔马先生
A.S.A. Polmar.
助理检察官波尔马
He's new; he was brought in from New York.
他是从纽约来的新人
He, uh, stayed with Will the whole time,
他一直和威尔在一起
and he dragged him over to the table.
他把他拉到了桌子后面
There was gunfire all over.
法庭里正在交火
The sheriffs were firing back at the accused,
法警正在回击被告人
and Mr. Polmar was shot
波尔马先生在拉走威尔的时候
dragging Will out of the cross fire.
被枪击中了
Polmar stayed with him the whole time?
波尔马一直待在他身边吗
Yes, till the paramedics arrived.
是的,直到急救人员赶到
He kept talking to him and...
他一直在跟他讲话
holding his hand.
握着他的手
Do you know what hospital he's at?
你知道他在哪家医院吗
It's being noticed.
已经有人注意到了
Let me use your phone. Why?
让我用下你的手机,为什么
'Cause I'm the governor,
因为我是州长
and I'm asking to use your phone.
我要求使用你的手机
Show me how to dial Alicia.
给我联系艾丽西娅
It won't mean anything.
这不意味着什么
What? If she picks up your call but not mine?
什么,如果她接你的电话而不接我的
That won't mean anything?
这不意味着什么吗
Eli, not now.
伊莱,不要烦我
No, it's not Eli.
我不是伊莱
It's me. I, uh, tried you on my phone.
是我,我用我的手机打给你
I couldn't reach you.
你没有接
Sorry.
抱歉
I had my phone off.
我刚才关机了
I-I just, I just took it out now.
我刚把手机拿出来
I just called to tell you that I'm sorry.
我只想告诉你我很遗憾
I heard about Will.
我听说了威尔的事
Thank you.
谢谢
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm at...
我在
Chicago General Hospital.
芝加哥综合医院
Is that where he is?
他在那儿吗
No, um, I don't... I don't know where...
不,我不知道他在
Who's there? Diane?
谁在那儿,戴安吗
No, the prosecutor.
不,检察官在那儿
Uh, he-he was... shot, too.
他也受到了枪击
That's terrible.
真可怕
Terrible.
真可怕
How long are you gonna be there?
你打算在那儿待多久
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, I-I'm gonna come to you. No.
那我来找你,不要
Alicia, I'm coming to you.
艾丽西娅,我来找你
Peter,
彼得
I'm fine. Please, I-I'm fine.
我很好,拜托,我很好
I'm your husband, and I should be there.
我是你的丈夫,我应该陪着你
Yes, and you're the governor.
对,你也是州长
Wherever you go, there's an entourage,
不管你去哪儿都有随行人员
and I can't deal with that right now.
我现在没法面对这些
Yeah, okay.
好吧
You're right.
你是对的
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
Good-bye.
再见
Is she all right?
她还好吗
You called Justice?
你打给了司法部
You called Agent Dubeck about a half hour ago?
你在半小时前打给了杜柏克探员
Yes.
是的
Don't. Don't what? I'm just doing...
别,别什么,我只是
No, you're not.
不,你不是
This is about Will being dead, right?
这和威尔的死有关,是吗
And now that he's dead,
现在他死了
Justice has no case against me, right?
司法部找不到证据对付我了,对吗
Yes.
是的
Can we just take a minute?
你不能消停一会儿吗
Can you just stop and not think about the angles right now?
你能停下来喘口气,别老想着运筹帷幄好吗
Peter, don't scold me for trying to protect you.
彼得,别因为我保护你而责骂我
You don't think I want to be doing something else?
你以为我不想做点别的吗
Yeah, you're right.
你是对的
I apologize.
我道歉
What room is Finn Polmar in?
芬恩·波尔马在哪个病房
Chicago General Hospital, may I help you?
芝加哥综合医院,有什么能帮您吗
It was all a mistake.
这完全是个错误
Can you believe it? They thought it was me
你相信吗,他们以为那是我
because the body was shot in the face.
因为我被一枪爆头了
Sorry, may I help you?
抱歉,有什么能帮您的吗
Polmar. Finn Polmar's room.
波尔马,芬恩·波尔马的房间
You're looking for Finn?
你在找芬恩吗
Yes.
是的
I'm Maria, his assistant.
我是玛丽亚,他的助理
He's in surgery right now,
他正在动手术
but he should be out pretty soon.
但应该很快就好了
You're... Alicia Florrick.
你是,艾丽西娅·福瑞克
I just wanted to see if he was all right.
我想知道他怎么样了
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
He's much better now, thanks.
他现在好多了,谢谢
How do you know Finn?
你怎么知道芬恩的
I...
don't, really.
其实不知道
I knew Will.
我认识威尔
Oh, my God, of course.
天呐,这样啊
I am sorry.
请节哀
It was so weird to be with him today,
感觉真怪异,我今天还和他在一起
and now this.
现在却成了这样
You were in court? No.
你当时在法庭里,不
In the, uh, plea bargain.
在认罪辩诉会议的时候
Did Will...
威尔有没有
step out to make a call in the middle
在认罪辩诉会议的途中
of the plea bargain session?
出去打电话
Yeah. He made a phone call?
是的,他打了一通电话吗
Yes.
是的
Do you know why?
你知道他打电话的原因吗
No, but it wasn't good.
不知道,但是不太好
What do you mean?
什么意思
He was angry.
他很生气
Really pissed.
真的很恼火
Someone was stealing his clients,
有人在挖他的客户
and he was calling them about it.
他给他们打电话谈这个
I had to go out and interrupt him.
我得出去打断他
I-I told him that Finn was ready.
我告诉他芬恩已经准备好了
It was sad.
太令人悲伤了
Want me to tell Finn you dropped by?
要我告诉芬恩你来过吗
No, that's all right.
不用了,没关系的
There's one problem.
有一个问题
I called Bob Klepper.
我打给鲍勃·克莱珀尔了
He wants to hear from you before he considers staying.
他想先听听你的意见再决定去留
Oh, dear God.
天哪
I wouldn't have bothered you with this,
我也不想拿这事来烦你
but he's one of Will's...
但他是威尔的
Top clients, I know.
顶级客户,我知道
I will see him tomorrow.
我明天再见他
He said today or he'll start making calls.
他说要么今天要么他就另寻他家了
Do ever think we chose the wrong profession?
你有没有觉得我们也许入错了行
I'll ask if he'll take a call.
我去问问他能否能接电话
No, tell him to come in.
不,让他过来
That's what Will would do.
威尔会这么做的
So this was all an unfortunate misunderstanding,
所以这一切都是个不幸的误会
Dr. Levine? Yes.
是这样吗,莱文医生,是的
I fired Candace because of performance.
我炒掉坎迪丝是由于她的工作表现
That's all.
仅此而已
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你,医生
Anything, Cary?
还有什么要问的吗,凯里
Mr. Agos?
艾格斯先生
When was the last time you had sex with your wife?
你上次跟你妻子做爱是什么时候
Come on, Cary, relevance.
得了吧,凯里,与本案无关
The fine, upstanding doctor said
这位优秀,正直的医生说
he was happily married,
他的婚姻生活很幸福
and that's why he didn't fire my client because she was too pretty.
所以不会因我的当事人太漂亮而解雇她
I'm just examining the truth of his contention.
我只是在确认他的说辞而已
Nah, this is pure harassment.
这纯粹是在捣乱
When was the last time you had sex with your massage therapist?
你上次跟你的按摩师做爱是什么时候
Okay, that's outrageous. Are you serious?
这简直太离谱了,你当真的吗
Totally irrelevant to the case.
完全与本案无关
Here's an affidavit from Beverly Jensen admitting
这是贝弗莉·詹森的书面证词
you had sex on five separate occasions.
承认跟你在五个不同的场合发生过性关系
This deposition's over.
取证结束了
Let's get the judge on the line.
打给法官吧
Dr. Levine has a patient,
莱文医生还有病人要看
so we're gonna need to delay this after all.
我们还是得推迟这次的取证
You're the one who went to the judge
是你去法官那坚持
insisting the deposition could only be today!
只能今天取证的
So let's get the judge on the line,
所以现在打给法官吧
but I don't think he's gonna be in a giving mood!
但我认为他可没什么心情给你们好脸色
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I want to get out my aggressions and my anger
我想打败你的客户
by destroying your client.
好发泄我的斗志和愤怒
Now sit down.
现在坐下吧
I said sit the hell down.
我说了他妈的坐下
Hey, Jenna, Kalinda.
珍娜,凯琳达
I'm sorry about this.
对这一切我很抱歉
How many wounds?
有几个伤口
Three, all Glocks, G19.
三个,均为格洛克G19
The same gun?
是同一把枪吗
No, don't know.
不,还不知道
G19 seems to be the sheriff gun of choice.
G19貌似是法警的枪
What's going on, Kalinda?
怎么了,凯琳达
We're trying to figure out how Mr. Gardner died.
我们想查明加德纳先生的死亡原因
Was it from Jeffrey Grant or the cross fire?
是杰弗里·格兰特打中的还是交火打中的
I'll have the report out tomorrow.
我明天就会给出报告的
We don't want to wait.
我们不想等
The bullet to the thorax was the one that killed him.
胸部的子弹是致命伤
The other two shots,
其他两处枪击
the one to the right shoulder and the stomach,
即右肩和胃部的
they were survivable. It was the first.
都不是致命的,那是第一枪
And who shot the first?
谁开的第一枪
Why?
为什么
Because I want to know.
因为我想知道
The shot to the thorax was from close range.
胸部的那一枪是近距离打的
Close range meant it came from the accused,
近距离就是说是来自被告人
Jeffrey Grant. Okay, thanks.
杰弗里·格兰特,好,谢谢
Let me see him.
让我看看他
No need.
没必要了
I have the family coming in for an I.D.
我让他家人过来确认身份了
Kurt, just let me see him.
库尔特,让我看看吧
Hey, Kalinda?
凯琳达
Jenna, just give me a second, please.
珍娜,请让我一个人待会儿
Yeah.
好的
Yeah? I'm going crazy.
怎么了,我要疯了
I know.
我知道
I...
I don't know what to do, Kalinda.
我不知道怎么办了,凯琳达
I have to go.
我得走了
What are you gonna do?
你要做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
It sounds like you do know.
听上去你知道
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll see you later, Alicia.
晚点见,艾丽西娅
Thank you, Mr. Klepper, for coming in.
谢谢你过来,克莱珀尔先生
You can understand this has been a difficult day.
您也能理解今天是很困难的一天
I do.
我理解
I loved Will.
我喜欢威尔
He was my lawyer for eight years.
他做我的律师八年了
Diane, how are you doing?
戴安,你怎么样了
Not good.
不太好
I'm sorry. Thank you for seeing me on such short notice.
很抱歉,通知如此仓促,谢谢你能见我
Let me make something clear up front.
我先表明态度
I want to stay,
我想留下
but with this product manufacturing lawsuit,
但是鉴于这起产品制造的诉讼
I need to know where we stand.
我得知道目前的进展如何
Well, Diane is best to talk to then. Good.
那最好由戴安来告诉你,很好
So, you'll be able to take over for Will.
所以,你会帮威尔接手
I will,
我会的
but instead i'm going to fire you as a client.
不过我要做的是炒掉你这个客户
What?
什么
You're no longer a client here.
你不再是这里的客户了
I'm not?
我不是吗
You're not.
你不是了
Uh, I can go to Lake & Tordello.
我可以去莱克&托德拉律所
Yes, I know that; that's why I talked to them.
我知道,所以我打给他们了
They won't take you.
他们不会接受你的
They will.
他们会的
No. They don't like the way you've... handled this.
不会,他们不喜欢你处理这事的方式
Florrick/Agos solicited me.
艾格斯&福瑞克律所找过我
Yes, I know, and I just talked to Cary.
是的,我知道,我刚跟凯里谈过了
He won't take you either.
他也不会接受你
They liked Will.
他们喜欢威尔
They don't like you.
他们不喜欢你
Okay. I'll give you a few days
好吧,我给你们一些天考虑
and then we'll talk.
然后我们再谈
No, you're fired, Mr. Klepper.
不必了,你被炒了,克莱珀尔先生
You don't belong here anymore as a client.
你不再是这里的客户了
We'll transfer your files to your home.
我们会把你的文件送到你家
This is insane.
这也太离谱了吧
Do you know how much business I bring in here?
你知道我给你们带来了多少收入吗
I do.
我知道
That's what makes this so difficult.
所以这个决定做得尤其困难
It's not what Will would do.
威尔不会这么做的
If I were dead,
如果是我死了的话
it's exactly what Will would do.
威尔会做一模一样的事
That felt good.
感觉好极了
Turned me on.
我也甚为兴奋
Mom?
妈妈
I'm so sorry.
节哀顺变
I know you don't believe it,
我知道你不会信这些
but he's, um, he's with God.
但他,他跟上帝在一起
What does that mean, Grace?
那是什么意思,格蕾丝
He's in Heaven with angels and clouds?
他在天堂跟天使和云朵在一起吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I, I don't think you can really picture it.
我,我觉得那种画面是无法描绘的
But you believe it?
但你却相信了
Why do you think Will is in Heaven?
你为什么认为威尔是在天堂
He was a good person, wasn't he?
他是个好人,不是吗
He...
He did some bad things,
他做过一些坏事
but he did them because...
但那是因为
because he wanted to be good.
他想变好才做的
Well, then he's in Heaven.
那他就在天堂
I can't believe that, Grace.
我无法相信,格蕾丝
Why?
为什么
You think God is good?
你觉得上帝是善良的
I don't find any good here.
可我没看到任何善意
A kid picked up a gun, didn't even mean to shoot Will.
一个孩子拿起枪,他本无意射伤威尔
It's just some stupid accident.
一切只是愚蠢的意外
What does... what does it mean?
这...这意味着什么
Well, what does it mean if there is no God?
如果没有上帝,又意味着什么
Why is that any better?
那又有什么好的呢
It's not better.
那不会更好
It's just truer.
只是更真实
It's just not wishful thinking.
只不过不是胡思乱想
Well, maybe always believing the bad,
也许你永远相信坏的一面
maybe that's wishful thinking, too.
也是你在胡思乱想
Mom, I just want you to be happy.
妈妈,我只希望你能幸福
I will. I will eventually.
我会的,最终会的
Okay, I have to get this.
好了,我得接这个电话
Hello.
你好
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克夫人吗
Yes. This is Finn Polmar.
对,我是芬恩·波尔马
Oh, uh, yes.
哦,你好
How are you?
你还好吗
Uh, a bit loopy. The painkillers...
有点晕,止疼药...
Uh, Maria said you wanted to talk to me about Will,
玛丽亚说你想跟我聊聊威尔
about our last conversation.
还有我们最后的对话
Yes, but that can wait till tomorrow.
对,但可以等到明天
Well, why tomorrow?
干嘛等明天呢
I'm up all night.
我整晚都醒着
What do you need, Jenna?
有什么事,珍娜
Uh, just stretching my legs.
只是出来伸伸腿
What about you? Why do they got you here?
你呢,他们怎么把你弄这儿来了
Suicide watch.
防自杀监控
Every 30 minutes.
三十分钟一班
Kid who shot up the court? Yeah.
法庭上开枪那孩子,对
Watching anybody else?
还看着别人吗
A few cells at the other end.
另一头的牢房里有几个
Why don't you go take a look?
你干嘛不去看一眼呢
It's my responsibility.
这是我的职责范围
Now it's mine.
现在是我的了
Why'd you do it?
你为什么那么做
You killed my friend.
你杀了我朋友
I didn't mean to.
我不想的
You shot him.
你开枪打了他
You didn't mean to, but you shot him.
你不是故意的,但你开枪打了他
You want to die?
你想死吗
I have your belt.
我手里有你的腰带
I took it from Property.
我从证物室拿来的
The guard will be away for ten minutes.
看守会离开十分钟
That'll give you enough time.
你有足够的时间
What are you doing?
你做什么
No, you're gonna live with this.
你得背负着这件事活下去
You know Will was a good man,
你知道威尔是个好人
and I loved him,
我爱过他
and he was trying to help you.
而他在努力帮助你
So you live with that.
你就背负着这件事活下去吧
No.
不要
No, no, no, no, please.
不要,不要,拜托了
No.
不要
Please.
拜托了
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
I'm Finn.
我是芬恩
Alicia.
我是艾丽西娅
I guessed.
我猜到了
I would ask you to sit, but I am in the only chair.
本想请你坐下的,但这里只有一把椅子
No, no, you can sit on the bed.
但你可以坐床上
No, I'm fine.
我没事
Are you in pain?
你还疼吗
Well, not tonight, but tomorrow will be interesting.
今晚不疼,但明天就有的瞧了
Sorry, the painkillers...
抱歉,止疼药...
Oh, no, don't-don't be sorry.
不,不用抱歉
You're reading Cicero?
你在读西塞罗吗
No, no, that was a-a joke from my assistant.
不,那是我助理开玩笑送的
I have no idea what it means,
我也不知道那是什么意思
but I will be asking her tomorrow.
但我明天会问她
No, we're good.
没事,很好
Um, so, uh...
那么...
you knew Will.
你认识威尔
I did.
是的
I liked him.
我喜欢他
I liked him a lot.
很喜欢他
He-he really had me at the trial.
审判中时他已经战胜我了
I was losing.
我就要输了
I heard you tried to save him.
我听说你曾试图救他
Yes, that wasn't too smart, was it?
对,这事做得不太聪明,对吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah, he kept, um...
他一直...
I don't know.
我不知道
Uh, could, uh...
你...
could you pass me the water?
你能把水递给我吗
I thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, he, uh,
he kept moving his lips
他一直在动嘴唇
like he wanted to talk.
好像想说什么
I was right over him,
我就低头看着他
and he was staring up at me,
他抬头盯着我
and he kept...
一直...
opening his mouth.
嘴唇张合
I don't know, maybe he didn't see me there.
我不知道,也许他没看见我
I don't know.
我不知道
If I start making sense, will you tell me?
等我说话有条理了,你会告诉我吧
You're making sense.
你现在说话就有条理
Thank you.
谢谢
And he... reached up. He could still move his hand,
他...伸起手来,他手还能动
and he grabbed mine.
抓住了我的手
I asked him if he was all right,
我问他是否还好
and he just kept holding my hand,
而他只是握着我的手
kept squeezing it,
一直捏着
while we were waiting for the paramedics to arrive.
急救人员来之前一直捏着
It's really pretty awful, isn't it?
这事真的很糟,不是吗
Yes.
是的
Maria said that he was angry during the plea bargaining session,
玛丽亚说他在认罪辩诉会议中很生气
that he stepped out to make a phone call.
走出门去打了个电话
Uh, yes.
Uh, some guy he needed to find.
他要找什么人
Some guy?
找人
Damian... something.
达米安,还是什么
He, uh, he stole some clients.
他,他偷走了客户
I'd offer you a chair, I really would, but...
我想请你坐下,真的,但...
No, no, I'm fine.
我没事的
You want food? There's food.
想吃东西吗,这里有吃的
No, I'm-I'm good.
不了,我很好
Will called me at 11:30,
威尔11点半打电话给我
just before your bargaining session.
就在你们商讨之前
Do you know why?
你知道原因吗
No.
不知道
He didn't say anything?
他什么都没说吗
No.
没说
I had some pictures on my phone.
我手机上有几张照片
My wife, my son.
我妻子,我儿子
He asked me about them.
他问过我他们的事
What did he ask?
他问了什么
Their names.
他们的名字
You should get to bed.
你应该去床上躺着
I really should, shouldn't I?
确实应该,对吧
Could you tell the nurse?
你能告诉护士吗
Yes.
Thank you, Finn.
谢谢你,芬恩
I wanted to tell you something.
我想告诉你点事
What?
什么
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I really am.
真的抱歉
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm really sorry about Will.
威尔的事我真的很遗憾
I know.
我知道
Alicia, I'm sorry.
艾丽西娅,对不起
I want what we had.
我想要我们曾经拥有的一切
I want to be with you... and only you.
我想跟你在一起,只想跟你在一起
Forever.
永远在一起
Call me back, please.
回我电话,拜托了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
range [reindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 范围,行列,射程,山脉,一系列
v. 排

 
gallery ['gæləri]

想一想再看

n. 美术馆,画廊,顶层楼座,狭长的房间

 
sheriff ['ʃerif]

想一想再看

n. 郡治安官,郡长

联想记忆
separate ['sepəreit]

想一想再看

n. 分开,抽印本
adj. 分开的,各自的,

 
contention [kən'tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 争论,争辩,所持的论点 [计算机] 线路争夺

联想记忆
anticipate [æn'tisipeit]

想一想再看

vt. 预期,抢 ... 前,语言,提前使用

联想记忆
defendant [di'fendənt]

想一想再看

n. 被告

联想记忆
depose [di'pəuz]

想一想再看

vt. 废黜,罢免,作证 vi. 作证

联想记忆
lawsuit ['lɔ:sju:t]

想一想再看

n. 诉讼,控诉

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。